Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Tony Ardaban of why is Wolf Gold? And Tony has kindly set up David Knight dot Gold that'll take you to wise Wolf and let him know that she came to us. It's a great place to get gold and silver. Now is a great time to accumulate gold and silver, as we've been talk about. We're gonna talk a little bit more about that now. What is happening economically, and of course wolf Pack, which is something unique that Tony offers. It's a large buying group that you can help. Helps you to get a discount and also sign up for a fixed amount each month. Let you do cost averaging and gradually save and gradually start to get outside of this fiat system.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us, Tony. It's great to be here. David. Good to see you, Good to have you on.
Speaker 2: Let you know I saw this the other day and I mentioned this to you when off air, Bablin b said Ron Paul has decorated for Halloween by putting up the spooky National Debt counter in his front yard. Someone said, I have trouble walking by his house alone anymore. I almost fainted when I saw the thirty five trillion dollars a couple hours ago this evening, and it's added even more while I've been standing here talking. It's scaring all the neighborhood kids. Well, they're the ones who are gonna have to pay for.
Speaker 1: It, aren't they. That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: It's the looming demonic ghosts of Christmas future.
Speaker 1: Like a Christmas Carol.
Speaker 3: You know, you get that, that's the final ghost, the ghost of Christmas future. And you know, you look at statements from people like Dick Cheney.
Speaker 1: Remember the deficits don't matter.
Speaker 3: Remember that statement back I think circa two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: So one of the pioneers of modern monetary theory right there, Dick Cheney, who knew that he was such a genius.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, we're going to test all of the Canesyan models.
Speaker 1: We're testing that right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've been in an experiment, a live experiment, since nineteen seventy one when we went off the gold standard, free floating fiat currency. The live span of those currencies is generally twenty six years. We've double because of the World's reserve currency. But again, every week we come on, we talk about dedollarization, and that's happening rapidly or losing that status, so that won't go on forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. And of course since we weaponized it, it isn't just I think things are going to accelerate because after Biden weaponized our financial system against his enemies.
Speaker 1: They're not my enemies, but against his enemies.
Speaker 2: Since he did that, they have been very focused on coming after our financial system because that is the federal government's superpower. That's how they manipulate us here domestically, and it's how they manipulate things globally, and so that is you know, these people understand how vital that is to American power, and they're going to do everything they can to shut that down. I talked yesterday about somebody who went through hyperinflation in Lebanon and what a horrific experience that was. From a personal standpoint, I'm afraid we're looking at something like that. In that particular article, the guy who wrote it was a bitcoin aficionado, but you know, gold and silver that is a physical way to get outside of a fiat system. And as he pointed out, and as you said so many times, all fiat systems are essentially going to go to zero at some point in time. It's just a question of when.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty two it seems to be the tipping point. You look back through the timeline Russia invades Ukraine, you can argue, if you know anything about history, that it was provoked. That's what that NATO wanted, the Western Powers wanted. As soon as they did that, the West moves with even more sanctions and seizing Russian assets, and that saw the dip of the rublel and the ruble dipped for a while, looked like was their currency was going to break, and then all of a sudden they made some announcements. One their finance minister said they were no longer take dollars. They said it was candy wrappers. And then they said they were going to back the ruble with so many grams of gold or some sort of ram gold system where you could turn it in for that. The ruble rebounded, and after that, really you saw the massive acceleration in d dollarization, which was I mean went from like fifty five percent of global usage down to like forty two percent of global uses for the dollar, and it was very quick, and that cross border payments increased using gold, using crude oil. Since then, will We've seen Saudi Arabia join bricks, the United Air Emirates, Ethiopia, several others, and there's got twenty five other countries that are in the periphery to join bricks. And that's because of the sanctions that were placed on countries like Russia. But it's it's like forty different sanctions on thirty six different countries.
Speaker 1: That's probably increased since I used that figure.
Speaker 3: I've been throwing it around for eighteen months, so it's probably increased since then. And we've given billions and billions of seized Russian assets to Ukraine. You know, this is supposed to be settled in the International court, and they're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Due process and another that's all out the window.
Speaker 3: So the other countries took notice, and that's why they're forming these coali even inside bricks, which you know, India and China not friends.
Speaker 1: In breaks, right. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Speaker 3: I think this the I think the bullying by the United States, the weaponization of the dollar has major blowback and the consequences. We just we lost the petro dollar recently, which you and I have discussed it didn't get a lot of coverage it should have.
Speaker 2: If Saudi's not going to exclusively take payment in the dollar, that's it. It's done, and they've started taking payment in other currencies, and so the petro dollar is dead. And so of Biden's policies, you know, the Biden cartel, with their sanctions and things like that, Russia responded, as you point out, by taking payment in gold. And then they said, and oh, by the way, you know, we will cut prices by thirty percent, and they still wound up making a lot more money and additional three hundred billion dollars more than they would have made over a very short period of time because the price of oil skyrocketed because the US's action, so they could cut their price thirty percent, take payment and gold instead of American dollars, and still have a windfall profit. And essentially the same thing has happened with natural gas. Even though they blew up those two pipelines going into Germany, there is still more natural gas coming from Russia than it is from the US. It's been an absolute failure. Everything that the American Empire has done has failed militarily and economically, and yet it's going to have tremendous blowback on us domestically.
Speaker 3: You know, the rest of the world isn't buying what we're selling, you know, a buy and sell under our system. If you deviate, we punish you and you have to use this debt ridden US dollar that we continue to expand the money supply with to pay for our bloated empire. The rest of the world said no. And that's that's what bricks is all about. And you really see, I think the underlying current, and what doesn't get talked about a lot, is the massive move to commodities in general, whether we're talking about gold or silver, I'm aut crude, oil, energy, copper, you know, mining all this. That's what the Belton Road initiative really was about, you know, natural resources. And but that's what the other countries are doing. They're moving towards commodities. We continue to try to dominate, you know, hegemonic dominance with the US dollar and the American military, and that is waning. You could, it's really happening faster than than I thought, David. I thought we had some years and years left. I don't think we do. I mean, it's especially after losing the Petro dollar, and there's something to that because nobody put up a fight in Washington. There was no like summit or can we fix this, or you know, an extension or anything.
Speaker 1: That just literally just let it lapse.
Speaker 3: And you see the rest of the world they continue to grab up, you know, commodities, and that's that's really in the face of what's happening with fiat currency worldwide and especially the dollar.
Speaker 1: There's just a change. There's a change on the horizon. I think these other countries obviously they know that they're running the simulation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know all these Western countries that kind of collectively comprise NATO, the Group of Seven and all the rest of them. You know, the US is nothing but a kleptocracy anymore. They wanted to steal all the Russian stuff, and even the European countries said no, no, no, no, we're not going to dis confiscate all that. Will take will take the interest that's being earned and give that to Ukraine, but we're not going to take all those hundreds of billions of dollars out of that. But you know, the criminal US government, as we have seen with all of these European countries, is weaponized against its own people and against its own system. You can look at this say this doesn't make any sense unless you realize what the bigger agenda is for the globalists, and that is to take down Western civilization, to return us back to some kind of a feudal system that is under the technocracy. That that is what makes sense. That's why they're not doing anything to try to stop this, and that's why you need to get out of their system. They're pushing everybody towards a system of austerity, poverty, and total surveillance and control. That's why I like have physical, something that's physical, like gold and silver that's outside of their system. We have to have a little bit of that at least, can't get one percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think where we all get in trouble is we have normalcy bias, all of us do. I don't care how much you know about this or how much you research, because you you you've got muscle memory from living and you know, going to the decades past. Unfortunately, all that's off the table, and we have to be a lot more nimble, a lot to have the ability to adapt faster.
Speaker 1: You know, my friend Charlie Robinson wrote.
Speaker 3: A book called The Controlled Demolition of the American Empire, along with Jeff Berwick.
Speaker 1: I've read that book and I.
Speaker 3: Mean various students, very very prescient because it was written a few years ago, and just see the acceleration of everything going on with the American Empire, the American dollar, of the American economy, and so you know, we have to to channel our buck metstro Fuller said, people cannot get out of the way of what they don't see coming. It doesn't look you know, if you if you're following mainstream, it just seems like well that you know, the stock market continues to be all time highs, and you know we've lowered interest rates, so you know, there's cheap money out there, and every happy days are here again. I think what we have is to continue to inflate these bubbles larger and larger. There was an interview by up on lou Rockwell dot Com with Doug Casey. He said the same thing, you know, at the end of the day, just continue to inflate this bubble so that when it pops with all of these uh you know, these metrics and models based off of earnings and all these things that I don't think are real. When that pops and when it when it collapses in on itself, we're going to see a real problem economically here in this country. It's going to start, I mean it's probably going to start in the periphery and the it's going to come home and a lot of those dollars will be repatriated, will continue to lose purchasing power in the dollar.
Speaker 1: That's just a given.
Speaker 3: And again, the world's moving to commodities and we're still pumping up the stock market.
Speaker 2: I think there's going to be a reckoning sooner or later. Yeah, And when you look at it, you talk about I don't believe these things are real. Just take a look at the jobs report, which is supposedly the basis for them saying, well, even though the Fed cut interest rates, we're going to raise mortgage rates, actually raise mortgage rates. How they justify it, Well, you know, we've got this Bureau of Labor Statistics. I think the L doesn't stand for labor. I think it stands for lying. And the Bureau of Lying Statistics, the people who told us that just told us that they had inflated the report by over eight hundred thousand jobs, the second largest false report that they've ever had, and of course they're always doing it as a false report and revising everything the next quarter to make trends look good. But they put out this jobs report and Wall Street is so excited about all of it. Zero Hedge says, if you look at the jobs report, you find that there's a record surge of government workers. So it's not even it's not even real growth. This is parasitic growth. And it's a record growth of government workers. If that's even real. You know, they can lie about that and put that in there, but that's what they're lying about. And now you know, banks raise the interest rates yet again. Even though we've got this big spread in which they're as the Fed drops her interest rates, they keep raising the rates that they charge other people. And then you got Wall Street all excited about this. It's absolutely fake to try to get people think that Bidenomics works, and you know, it's all just a stack of lies. It's absolutely amazing that it's having this effect.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they'll bring back wasn't it FDR had the NRA the National Relief Authority or was it agency? I forget which one of the A stood for. But that's where they just had all these shovel ready jobs, and you know that they would they increase the money supply because Franklin Roosevelt said, turn in your gold and we'll replace it, will give you this, you know, twenty dollars. Turn in your twenty dollars gold piece, will give you twenty dollars in fiat currency. And then they sold all the gold or they got rid of it and went to Boslo, Switzerland, and they raised the price of goal from twenty dollars an out to thirty five dollars an out. So that's what happened to the money supply in nineteen thirty three into the Great Depression.
Speaker 1: How'd that work out? It didn't.
Speaker 3: Both again, they prolonged the depression. It went in until World War Two. You know, they had basically inflated their way out of it. So you know, again, I think that's what the lessons learned by governments and you know Canesy and then the modern monetary theory is we'll just inflat our way out. If you don't understand, especially now that we don't, it's not even technically backed by anything like it was technically back by in nineteen thirty three to nineteen seventy one was gold. The dollar is going to lose massive purchasing power in all of these moves, these austerity moves, because they're going to have to keep remember what Bloomberg.
Speaker 1: Said, we got to figure out a way to.
Speaker 3: Keep them from putting this taking us to the guillotine, you know, so they know that they have to do something because there's going to be a massive loss of wealth here in the We're.
Speaker 1: Talking about FDR having shovel ready jobs.
Speaker 2: I think that's basically what's going on with these government workers, and you know what they're shoveling, don't you? Government workers? Sore is the most on record, and we've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: You know, when you look at what is happening as these things are starting to come back, there are things that are solid. There are ways that we can get make some preparations outside of this. And just as we see with the weather storms, these kind of financial storms, the wars, and also you know, going back to what is happening with CBDC and other things like that, Russia, Israel, others are still manically pursuing this cashless society CBDC. But you talked about Russia and the fact that they're looking towards silver now more talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: This is a I think this is a major story that again I find all these little stories and I go, wow, I can't believe this isn't on every network. The Jerusalem Posts put it out, but it's Russia is set to boost silver reserves in major precious metals strategy shift. Russia shifts it's precious metal strategy, adding silver to state reserves alongside gold, platinum, and palladium. By the way, they're buying all of those things, not just silver. But this is this has not happened in a very long time, David. If you read the history of precious metals like I do, you know at one time China was really the world's leader in silver. I mean, Mexico produces the most, but China was the world's leader in silver.
Speaker 1: They you know, they imported it, they use it as currency. It was very big.
Speaker 3: And then of course after the Communists takeover that a lot of that went out the window. And even gold was banned for for a long time in China. Mean, they still wanted it at the government, but it was banned, but abused to the people and used in the economy. So this is a major shift in my opinion. They must be looking obviously looking at the future like a lot of us look at you know, the just the metrics of silver itself. It doesn't make it any sense the way it's priced right now. I mean, just given geologically historically, even the market caps of gold and silver don't make any sense. It takes what eighty five ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. You go and look at another metric, which I think is even more interesting, which is about eight hundred and twenty four million ounces are mined in silver this year, so that's what it's estimated.
Speaker 1: That's down one percent over last year.
Speaker 3: So, you know, and most of silver mining is it just happens to be that they're mining copper and they pull silver, they're mining gold, they pull.
Speaker 1: They're not going just after silver.
Speaker 3: So that and it's so it's so cheap that it's not profitable to mine. So you have, you know, a certain amount that hits the market every year, but what's been happening year after year is you have hundreds of millions of ounces that are deficits. So it's estimated to this year it's going to be over two hundred million ounces again of deficit. So everything that's ordered on the market they have to take two hundred million ounces is out of the above ground supply. It's not coming out of new mining or new refining. So this is there's a reckoning happen. Even that article talks about that. I mean, just over and over again, you see the repetition that something's off about the silver market.
Speaker 1: So it looks like Russia.
Speaker 3: Is positioning itself to to reap the harvest of that. I mean, not only is of course, there's the green aspect or whatever you want to call it, with you know, being used in solar or electric cars, evs, all that stuff. You know, silver's the most thermo conductive metal. It's also used in the military industrial complex. We talked about five hundred ounces being in each Tomahawk missile, but it's used in medicine. It's just across the board. Silver has so many uses and it's super cheap.
Speaker 1: So I think, you.
Speaker 3: Know, if I'm a sovereign wealth fund, that sounds like a good idea to me.
Speaker 1: Russia's leading the way.
Speaker 3: What's say the US, how's our reserves? Is the government doing anything in the realms of precious metals doesn't look that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you look at what our government's doing, you know, the US, the UK, European governments, they are not doing anything that is to the advantage of their people, unlike Russia and China. I mean, they're trying to make themselves more powerful militarily, geopolitically, economically. Even though they're making some really bad decisions like we see in China, they're still trying to do things in their own interest, if not in the interests of their people, certainly the interest of the Central Committee that has got a vested interest in all of it. But our government has absolutely turned against us. It's kind of interesting to see that Poland now has more gold reserves than the UK. Again, Poland is not really a part of this globalist takedown thing because it's a fairly young government that just got out of after the Cold War. They got out of the from under the thumb of the Russians, and so they're starting to move in that direction in terms of being puppets of the globalist But they are proud of the fact that they've accumulated more gold than the UK. Now that truly is amazing, isn't it. But of course the UK has the most expensive energy in the world. They've shut down their manufacturing. The country that got wealthy off of the Industrial Revolution is just eviscerating itself politically. This is happening to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Poland knows a thing or two about crisis and knows about world wars, it knows about economic hardship, so of course they would I think they navigate towards gold. Yeah, that's you see, these are really interesting metrics. You know, the dollars supplanted the British pounds sterling after you know, World War two and something. Gor Vidal said that the British Empire and Great Britain basically became an aircraft carrier for the United States of America.
Speaker 1: But that's what happened. It was the nineteenth century.
Speaker 3: The gold standard was the British really held that that title as being, you know, the world's reserve currency.
Speaker 1: That's really what you went to.
Speaker 3: And it was the gold standard really served, I think to bolster the Industrial Revolution and sound money and you know, budgeting. I think there was a lot of stability that was brought by the gold standard, and really all that went off the rails with World War one, and they you know, had a lot of governments, especially England, you know, made it stop trading in gold. You couldn't you know, get your notes redeemable and precious metals anymore.
Speaker 1: Other countries followed.
Speaker 3: They tried returning to the gold standard, you know, after World War One, and Winston Churchill that was he was Chancellor of the Exchequer and that blew up in his face.
Speaker 1: There was another political failure. They just couldn't do it. They'd expanded their money.
Speaker 3: Supply, they couldn't match it to the reserves of actual wealth. So again they were they were really in decline after World War One and then not being able to go back on the gold standard. And eventually it was the United States that supplanted their currency. You know, the British pound sterling was right up until you know, nineteen thirty nine, going into nineteen forty as you know, was really used more than the dollar. And now that that was supplanted. So interesting to see history, you know move. And I don't think, you know, we talk every week about the bricks, and I don't know that they're going to come with some unifying currency. I just think all these countries are decentralizing and using commodities, and now we have new, you know, sophisticated cross border payment systems. The dollars just being phased out. I mean, like it or not. I don't like it, by the way, because I love my country. I think people that they don't know better, and I think it'll hurt them, you know, that.
Speaker 1: Something's going to be something's done being done to their currency.
Speaker 2: But these are a horrific transition. But I mean on the other end of it, you know, if we can break this superpower of the of the Federal Reserve and their fiat currency, that would be something that long term would benefit Americans, I think. But as Brian and Dev McCartney point out, going from a debt based economy to an asset based and that's why they're making these disasters in order to steal resources. And I think that's true. I mean, we look at all the stuff and how they've leveraged it. Even in Poland, as they said, you know, symbolically we've passed what the Bank of England gold is and said that's always been kind of our point of reference and our goal is to have twenty percent of our currency reserves in gold and we're just about there.
Speaker 1: So I guess a question is what.
Speaker 2: Do they know and why are they doing that? And why aren't you as an individual doing that type of thing. You know, we look at what the central banks are doing. These are the people. They got the Fiat currencies everywhere, and they're moving away from all that stuff towards gold. Maybe we ought to do that individually as well well.
Speaker 3: I think it's a good idea if you look at those who control the world's wealth. I mean, that's what they're doing, and they're not telling you to do that. You can always watch what they do, not what they say. At the same time that these central banks and the banksters are accumulating record amounts of gold, they're also continuing to expand their tentacles into the reach of central bank digital currency. These two things are going on simultaneously. I would watch that closely because they have a plan, I mean, and I think a lot of this is bailing out golden parachute.
Speaker 1: Whatever you think.
Speaker 3: You know again, whatever your phrase dzore, you know, to describe the you know, controlled demolition or them knowing before everything crashes. I think they've run the simulations in the math and you know, we talked about three hundred and fifty trillion dollars worth of debt worldwide?
Speaker 1: Is there three hundred and fifty trillion dollars worth of assets?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: I mean they estimated it's four hundred or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then I look and I see the market cap of gold is sixteen trillion, David. That doesn't make any sense. I mean, not an economist, but how can you have hundreds of trillions in supposed wealth when the market cap of gold is sixteen That doesn't make any sense. I think what you're looking at is is there's going to be again. They say, they call it a great reset. They're going to reset all currencies and commodity pricing, and that's what the US is in store for. I don't know what that means for the dollar, but it doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And of course you know this the great taking and all this leverage of derivatives and all the rest of the stuff. I mean, you look at what happened in two thousand and eight. Those derivatives were really weaponized against US paleo armory. So silver is a way to go. I can't afford that much gold at a time anyway, and silver outperformed goal from two thousand and eight to twenty eleven anyway, and it will this time too. The supply of silver goes down every year. That's what you were saying. There's just an article on zero Hedge about silver could be huge.
Speaker 3: They said, yeah, silver just mathematically doesn't make any sense. And again I don't give investment advice. I just look at history. I'm telling people, you know, geologically at seventeen ounces of silver to one ounce of gold, that's geologically estimated. History shows US ten to twenty to one maximum all the way back to the Egyptians, so even the Romans, the Greeks, you know, the British Empire, ever, even the American we were sixteen ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. Now it's eighty five ounces. But here's another tell. If you actually look at the market cap which I just mentioned of gold, it's sixteen point four trillion or whatever it is. Silver's one point for so that's sixteen and so Hamilton had it, had it right after all, Alexander Hamilton, that's what he pegged it to at the end of the eighteenth century. So I think we're looking at a reckoning. So I think it's across the board. It's not just precious metals. I think all commodities. The way that we've been pricing and what truly represents wealth in the world is what I'm interested in because I see so much of it built on.
Speaker 1: Hype and fake and fiat and it's hard to know.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can still use a lot of that fake stuff to buy real things, at least for now. So that's what I'm looking towards, David, is a pricing reset. I don't know what it's going to be, but that's the trend, especially with news like Shop using its silver as a reserve asset.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: And of course, you know, the other part of this that's that's we've never seen before is CBDC and the surveillance state. They've made no secret about the fact that they intend to watch everything that we do and control everything that we're allowed to do and to purchase and so forth. That in and of itself is something that we've never seen before. When you look at gold and silver, all of the economic pointers are pointing to instability for the long term, but we've never seen that kind of stuff with the CBDC that we've seen before. So you've got to have something as a hedge, not just against the financial unrest and this house of cards that they've built, but you've got to have some kind of a hedge against what they're trying to enact, the surveillance state. And you know, this this kind of mark of the beast type of system that really is to me the overriding thing. And you know, when I look at all this, so right now, silver rather gold, I don't know what silver has done this last week, but I know that gold has gone down in the low twenty six hundreds now, I think, and again, these things go up and down, but all the fundamentals show that, you know, there's nothing fundamentally okay about any of the fiat currency, so we can expect to see what that's happening. One of the things I've talked about this last week, Tony, was the fact that instead of pricing everything in terms of the dollar, which is heavily manipulated, a lot of people have gone in and looked at the price of gold and a whole bunch of different foreign currencies, including Switzerland other places, and that you know, they're seeing a steady trend up. You see much more manipulation and volatility. If you look at gold priced and dollars, but if you look at it in these other foreign currencies, it's a much more consistent upward trend than even we've seen in the dollar. But the fundamentals are there everywhere.
Speaker 1: It seems like, oh absolutely, I mean this across the board.
Speaker 3: I mentioned before, there's fifty two times more currency on Earth today than when I was born. It's probably increased. That's a metric from twenty four months ago. So this is only going to get worse. And basically gold against every fiat currency, gold wins over time. And you know, there was a period I think that gave people a false sense of reality. Usually you know, looking back at nineteen eighty to nineteen ninety nine, it was like a dead space for gold and silvers because of the he had Reaganomics, you know, the dollar dominating the world. It was the collapse of the Soviet empire. There was a lot of you know, globalization that was happening. What is it francists. Spookiyama said that he wrote the book is the end of History? Like the liberal democracy had triumphed and all these markets were raging of the dot com bubbles, and gold and silber were flat. I mean, I think more in Buffett took silver for a while and then you know, decided not to go full hunt family and leave that alone. He probably got the call, don't do that because it exposes what's wrong with the dollar.
Speaker 1: So they didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: And you know, after the opening of the twenty first century, especially nine to eleven and the global War on tear all the stuff that the the move to make the Chinese most Favored Trading Status opening the wt O to them on December eleventh, two thousand and one, We've just seen a massive decline in the dollar.
Speaker 1: That's really what this is all about.
Speaker 3: It's about it's about money velocity, usage of the dollar and purchasing power. We could us to back that up with our markets. The world's just taken notice again. Two thousand and nine, David, the net purchasing of gold by central banks wasn't zero, but it was as close as you can get to it. They weren't buying, they were stocking their reserves and their banks with dollars. And now you fast forward to twenty twenty four, gold is second used to be the used to be the dollar and that was about seventy percent, and then it was the euro and then way down the bottom of precious metals, gold commodities, and after Basil three, when the Bank of International Settlements made gold a Tier one asset again, that's when everything changing. Central banks started buying gold at a record clip. Following two thousand and nine and the Great Recession and tart funds and all that. You know, Ben Berneki said they wouldn't do that again. Whatever is massively printed into oblivion. So that's the trend, if you want to look at the trend line. The trend is a race towards who has the gold and commodities and value in a.
Speaker 1: World of fiat. And that's where I'm going.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I'm not sticking with the fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh absolutely, yeah, it's it's privacy is important, and you know, physical is important. And you know, when we look at the House of cards that they've created, it truly is amazing. And it is all about evis rating the West and empowering China. That's what the globals have been doing since Kissinger opened up the path to them, and they've just been a steady progression, iteratively moving in that direction, whether it's energy, manufacturing and all the rest of this stuff. And of course energy is going to drive the manufacturing if they've got it at a big advantage. But even in China they are getting very concerned and you've got articles talking about the China doom loop. So we're looking at some very uncertain times and we know what the long term trend is. We can't predict the price any given point, but we know what this trend is going to be pretty clearly. Tell us a bit about what's coming up. You got your program's going to be following immediately following this one on Thursday. Tell people about that and give us an idea. What's happening with Wisewolf Gold. Yeah, every Thursday. Artoborn Radio Transmission. I used to do a daily show and I can't do what you do.
Speaker 3: And I've filled in for you one time, and I remember telling you like filling in on your show is like I'm going to borrow your car.
Speaker 1: It's a Cadillac. I'll bring it back. It's even nicer than when I borrowed it.
Speaker 3: I fill up the tank with gas, I clean it, and that's how I handle your show.
Speaker 1: My show. If you want to come watch it. It's like the dukes of hazard. Car's going to get a new one every week. I crash it, We'll see what happens. I've got.
Speaker 3: It's pair of politics and precious metal, kind of a hodgepodge stream of consciousness, and it's it's been fun.
Speaker 1: I try to be consistent with it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, come come check us out at eleven am Central Time on rock Fan on America n Plug channel.
Speaker 1: And you're on Twitter as well, all right.
Speaker 3: Yes, on Twitter at tony Arderburn. You can find me there and go find me on Facebook and friend me. You know, I'm I got a little little meta blue check marks. You know, maybe it'll make it harder on them to cancel me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've had it for years, I really, you know, go find me over there. It's a good place to network for now. Anyway, I haven't been bothered that much in the recent years. So yeah, please do that. We stream over there. I have a really cool announcement. It's only half of the announcement. Next week I'll have something even cooler. But we have a new setup on wolf Pack. And so if you go to Davidnight dot Gold and you just hit the tab that says join Wolfpack. You'll take you to the Wolfpack dot gold. I wanted to thank you, Echo Yekas who works for me. She's my head trader. She put together and this has been my idea for a while. There's two separate tiers, so one is for gold, one is for silver. That's how we're starting. It's called wolf Picks. Okay, it's just called wolf Picks. And what it is is were every morning we set the price of gold and the price of silver. And if you go on there, it's no fees, free shipping, so you can't use a carb. You have to basically give us an email. We send you a payment link for a check. But we set the price of gold to the most competitive we can do it. We look across the board at all our competitors. We set a set price in the morning and then we take it down in the evening, and the same thing for silver. So if you want to get the best possible, now we don't know what that's going to be because a lot of stuff comes into the shop. I might buy a bar, I might buy a coin. You could get a graded American Eagle long as it's a long as it's a specified I want one ounce of gold, Tony, or I want you know, it's it's a minimum of ten ounces of silver. So if you lock the price, like right now, we just set the price at thirty five dollars an ounce on silver silver bullion, you could get American eagles, you could get sovereign coins.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 3: We're going to fill those ten ounces with free shipping. Now you can go all the way up to ten thousand. So it's a way for you to lock in trades like the best possible deal, and then we take the prices down in the evening and reset them in the morning.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we may not it may to be too vultile even.
Speaker 3: Listed, but it's one of the ways that you can kind of a surprise too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It may be a may be a bar, it may be two bars. It may be something that I have to fill your order to give you an ounce. That's what I'm gonna do. So it's it's a way that because we buy so much from the public, you know, like and a lot of that stuff doesn't go into a wolf pack because it's too expensive. Like nope, there's not a tier really for an ounce of wolf pack. So I just made one. You can you can do it. It's not all automatic, but you just go and buy one at a time.
Speaker 1: So that's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 2: I like what you. You are constantly thinking of different ways that you're can help people. And so now in addition to wolf Pack, we got wolf pick on a daily basis setting a price for gold and silver based on the kind of things that you're bringing in in terms of buying gold and silver from people.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. I really like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to I've got to comment here, but we'll talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 1: It's not about gold or silver.
Speaker 2: Always great to have you on Tony and again, folks, right after this show, you can find the Artomen Radio transmission and join Tony there and he's going to talk to you some more about politics and about metals and all the rest of the stuff. And that's something that we really need to focus on, especially when we look at how this is a plan. This is a plan to take everything down, So you've got to try to get outside of their plan. It's not like they're just incompetent, No, they're unfortunately a bit too much competent. Combined with their plans. So it's always great to have you on, Tony. Uh, folks, go to Davidnight, dot gold and I'll take you to Tony Ardeman's Wise Wolf.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Tony, appreciate it, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Wearing of biased and false neooze has become all too common on social media. First unfortunately.
Speaker 2: The exactly and this is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 3: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 2: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 2: Break free from the usual script with a David Night Show a fresh perspective bringing you genuine insights on current events. But if the show is going to stay on the air, we'll need your content. New support, sharing the show, subscribing and even just hitting the like button all help. And if you found our show helpful, please consider donating and becoming a part of a community that values the truth. Because independent listener funded news, untouched by corporate globalist agendas, is extremely important to our liberties.