Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, yeah, hm hm, all right.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I say I'm cool with it, act like I'm on face.
Speaker 4: Some thoughts still linger in steade.
Speaker 3: I say I'm moving forward, never looking behind the past, versus still talking in my mind.
Speaker 2: I say I trust the press.
Speaker 3: I say I'm letting the rides.
Speaker 5: I still check the door locks at night.
Speaker 2: I say them all good.
Speaker 3: I don't need much the winds the piece to work a dis again, I say I love it off when the pressure. Get laughed, silence his heart in the crowd, and say I know who I am.
Speaker 6: No explain He's the thing.
Speaker 3: Some days I still wrestle the name.
Speaker 7: It's deeper than it seems.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, just like louder than the dreams.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing the.
Speaker 3: Truth hides, and the swing between what you say and what you really mean.
Speaker 6: When you learn as you go. Some fires burned.
Speaker 3: Slowly feel the pul I feel the stick.
Speaker 6: Take a breath, nod your head, y.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You say, money ain't everything.
Speaker 2: I don't chase to shine.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Stress still tapping my line. I say, love to be easy, shouldn't hurt this bad. Here's the costs come crack when they've been dragged.
Speaker 2: I say, I'm focused now.
Speaker 6: Why cut off the noise.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing that I'm still trying to steal my joy. I say, I'm built for this, something holding my ground. Here's the thing even strong walls, head of sound.
Speaker 6: I say it don't compare I sting in my lane.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing comp Ever, since sneaks in my brain and say something, Hell is all, just give it a chance. Here's the thing I'm just wait. You still gotta dance. The Thing's the thing, It's deeper than it seems.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing life loud.
Speaker 9: The dream is the.
Speaker 6: Thing, the swing between what you say and what you really mean. We learn as you go. Here's the day some fires burned.
Speaker 4: So feel the bowl and feel the steak.
Speaker 5: Take a breath and nod your head.
Speaker 8: Ye, here's the thing.
Speaker 9: I say.
Speaker 4: I'm fine, Yeah, say quick.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: That word don't mean what. Here's got time handle the thing.
Speaker 2: Here's the name later got away sneak in the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say I'm president living right now?
Speaker 4: Is that the day?
Speaker 7: Still?
Speaker 3: I say, y'all forgive if I let it, don't go. Here's the things cause the faith Just because you say so one say, y'all believe in what I'm doing in this side the faith Walter Still I tried.
Speaker 4: I said, to.
Speaker 3: Marble's mind now and make it behave here's the thing tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Don't you would think I say I'm grateful?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean to no lie.
Speaker 2: The latitude grew will I cried. I say, this groove gonna carry me through.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I already know it's true.
Speaker 6: Huh say so.
Speaker 7: Let it go?
Speaker 4: Yea is it? Thing is the thing?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 5: How was everybody doing?
Speaker 6: What is up y'all? How is everyone doing on this great and fabulous Tuesday night, January twenty seventh, twenty twenty five, twenty twenty six. Sorry, still get used to it, but uh, I hope everybody is like staying safe today. I hope everybody is doing okay? Uh yeah, yeah, how's everybody doing today? Anybody that does want a supercape? If anybody that does wanna? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning, this afternoon. I hope, Uh, anyone's watching. I hope a lot of you guys are watching. Give me one minute to get the leaks.
Speaker 9: H mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Hm.
Speaker 9: Looks up then.
Speaker 10: Getting get all right, okay, I'm live streaming, all right, but what's up? Because how is everybody ever? I hope everyone is stated safe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just want to say thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Jake, it's your old pal Corndiff dropping in with a heap of birthday wishes. As you embrace the grand age of thirty, Now you've clocked three whole decades of being uniquely Jake, and that, my friend, is a bounty to be proud of. As you stand on the cusp of your thirties, remember to take a moment and appreciate just how far you've grown. Much like a cornstalk reaching for the sun, you've grown stronger, taller, and wiser year after year. This year, I wish for you a future that continues to pop and sizzle with success, with each kernel of effort you plant yielding a rich harvest. May your endeavors continue to crackle with the heat of your passion and hard work. And as you set out to navigate the thrilling maze of your thirties, may you be blessed with an abundance of joy, laughter, and a whole silo of corny humor. Happy thirtieth birthday, Jake, keep on growing, keep on glowing. Cheers from your old pal Corndiff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I hope everybody is stand safe.
Speaker 5: Hey, but you me.
Speaker 4: Nine, Jim.
Speaker 9: Alright, what's up, guys? What's up? What does everybody doing? Y?
Speaker 6: Fine?
Speaker 9: Yeah, what's up? What's up? How is everyone? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: M h.
Speaker 5: Yeah about what's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He's looking scared when you called him, he was like he was like pick trying to pick his head and puts it back down. Yeah, he's right over there.
Speaker 9: Yeahm mhm.
Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 6: Hey, age, can I stick at that?
Speaker 11: Can I get that alcohol pad that you said you're gonna give me? I have a I have that mark middle of my skin since Friday. All right, all right, love you, Sorry for asking. You've been a sleeper. You've been dealing with your son.
Speaker 7: King for.
Speaker 6: He was sitting there, he was sitting there waiting for you know, I'll do it when I get all.
Speaker 9: Get ready.
Speaker 4: All right, the.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm just gonna be finished the stream trying to make us a little bit of bloody. Try to help us out. Love me too. I hope that I hope that you feel better, I said, I hope you feel better.
Speaker 9: You sorry.
Speaker 6: I'll give my bad when I get a chance. Just throw the water in the toilet, all right.
Speaker 7: Ok.
Speaker 6: Everybody says I faked a lot of my my videos and real talk. People say I fake videos, I fake streams, I fake rage. Hold on, good m start with me. People say, oh, I fake videos. A I think where streams is? I don't fake streams. Let me see if I they be. But they's fussed. Yeah, hey, thank you. Let's see if she's watching.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 6: But you know what I what I don't get is, by the way, I don't read Twitter. I don't watch Twitter. I don't look at Twitter with a blame what I'm dealing with things? Let me.
Speaker 9: Let me see.
Speaker 4: Us So yeah, yo, mum, yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 6: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: Sweetheart?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 8: D D?
Speaker 6: How you do own? Sweetheart? Guys, we need to get de d Todd? Who is oh somebody? We need to get her to uh or or loophole. We need to get her. We need to get her channel loophole ate.
Speaker 4: Lot hold on.
Speaker 8: Mm hm oh lady, huh um hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, Robert Dream, how you doing, brother?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know Reverend Dream might be streaming tonight, right, Yeah, yeah, I hope that. By the way, Reverend Dream is a very awesome person. You know, I would love to get some I would love to get some of your stickers back on the wall, Reverend. I would love to get some more of your stickers and stuff on the wall and stuff. I don't even know where I put my uh Reverend Dream key shirt you got me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, huh yeah.
Speaker 6: Are you streaming today?
Speaker 1: Rough?
Speaker 6: Are you streaming tonight? Are you uh streaming today? If I'm not the reason I'm asking, are you streaming today of today? Yeah? Are you streaming? By the way, guys, go check out Reverence Channel.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 6: He's an honest person. He doesn't do this for money. He does it to help people. He does it because he because he wants to, not because he has to. He doesn't. He doesn't even ask for our dollar bill. He does it the grace of his heart. Him and his wife does it to help people. And I love that, and I do I'm grateful for it. Go check out Reverend Dreams channel. I hope that a lot of people who watches that channel gets to see Reverend Dream is an awesome person. If anybody so, I'm asking, I know right now, I need to talk about this because of Yeah, if you hear that, that is the icemaker. We got a new icemaker. That is, we have a thing called super Tips that helps us with our It's a way of donating that can help we can get.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 6: Hm. So let me explain what it's So, Jake's Kids is the name of the team on Total five that I'm doing. I'm raising money for Barry Batson Hospital and Jackson. I am running the name of the chair. The name of the group is Jake's Kids.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I picked it due to the fact that and the thing is the reason so and I said it last night. I said last night the reason I did well. We got thirty dollars. Hold on, let's see who domated. I can check or wait, loophole lady. Whoa loophole lady donated thirty dollars through Thank you, loophole lady, thank you. So the money is going straight to the hospital. It's not doing We're not and it's not through Extra Life. I'm not doing the Extra Life crap again. I just realized, guys, I'm not doing the Extra Life this year. I'm doing my old and I called it Jake's Kids. Because I want to help the kids out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And here's the and by the way, Loopole lady just dropped.
Speaker 4: It's uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just want to say to people, I'm not yeah, I just want to say thank you to people that donated. My goal is one thousand dollars. If you can help, yeah, it's it's for It's for Children's in Mississippi Hospital in Jackson. Not doing anything, you know, it's yeah, yeah, thank you very much. I'm doing it because I want to help people. I raise So the reason why I'm not doing Extra Life is I raised two thousand dollars for Extra Life, but the hospital was only gonna get a certain amount. I did it because I want to do it. I wanted to do it under I want to help people. You know, I've been when I was younger, I was in and out of hospitals for what for I was in and out of hospital. I just do I did the charity to help the hospital out and to help people out because we have to help and I want people. I don't care if it's a one dollar bill or or a hundred dollar bill that's going to the hospital. All money mattered, but all all you know, to help people out, you have to help them. I know I don't have a big follow it. I know I don't have the big supporters, but I want to help, you know, and if they want to help, they can help that charity. And I want to say thank you to everybody that helps with this. I just want to say, like, share, follow, like the stream, share the stream, follow the sub too much, YouTube channel, like it, post it all that do it because it's it helps me get to where i need to be. And if you don't like what I'm doing, get back on the interstay and leave me alond because I love what I do every day. I love it.
Speaker 4: I need to need to charge.
Speaker 5: I need to.
Speaker 6: I might need to charge the battery here soon. But I want to say I love what I do every day. I love this business. And if you don't like, here's the thing. I'm on several platforms. I love what I do every day. If people want to donate, you're yeah, I do this to help people. I do this to support the fund raisers, and I'm not doing it for a shiny prize at the end of the year. My prize is the money that goes. I want people to see what the hospital does I want people to see. If you can share it, share it, please do because it helps us. You know, I'm not about you know the reason I do. I did this, and then in the next month I might do another one when when I get I want to do this to help people, and then in a few months I'll do another one in another one, in another wood because I want to do it. I want to take care of people that we take care of as a family, as a family where we're not just the community, we're a family. Clip that clip it, clip that restraint, clip it. I know you clips some random ship. Restreat you guys, clip the randomness ship on the place or but anytime that I want something, clip it doesn't get done. But it's some random bull crap that I've said on the show. They're the bullshit. Clip that stream clip that actually Restream you could also clip this too. Restream is better than stream yard. Restream is better than ev books. Restream is much better than some of these platforms because of how they do their business. And Restream has been here a little bit longer than ev books. I love Restream and I love what I do, and I just want to say thank you very much and I'll see you guys later. By guys, now, I'm not leaving it. I love you guys. I'll talk to you guys later. Peace, love and cord bread y'all, and I'll see you when I see you.
Speaker 9: Bye, guys,