Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation on Cult of Conspiracy, where halos and shadows collide in.
Speaker 2: Symphony, Angels who whisper their wings brush the void, faithful and fraction truth destroy religion's thread waves through the devil, and madness dances on the border.
Speaker 3: Lo is it prophecy, a psychosis unseen, a sacred dream or reminds machine so jocat. Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation.
Speaker 1: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Jane, and today, ladies and gentlemen, my returning bestI from the West, Miss Heidi. How are you, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Darling, wonderful, my best friend. I'm so excited to talk to you again. We get a chat. You know, we do our therapy before we go live.
Speaker 1: You guys, g're all.
Speaker 4: Going to shoot me.
Speaker 1: Just a therapy is a good thing to go along with today's topic. It's very fitting for the best of holiday season. Today we are going to talk about angelic visitation psychosis. So is it really divine intervention or is it really psychosis? And there's some differentiations between the two. And I will share a personal story about somebody that I know later on in the show.
Speaker 4: And I happen to know a guy that saw an angel and then they put it on top of every temple, you know, just kind of raised in it. Hey not alone, and that's what we'll talk about today. He's not the only one.
Speaker 1: He is not. He is not. So this isn't a quote unquote formal diagnosis or not formal medical diagnosis per se. It's more of like a clinical pattern. And it does fit in the mental health realm because they have made a lot of updates to their diagnosing handbook, right, So it's going to be interesting. It could be uh people can see heavenly beings or define missions or you know, all of those kind of things. So those can all be part of this that we're going to get into. And so it's going to be a very interesting, uh little discussion.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Well, I did get some fun little pictures. I put him up there. Hopefully that one's not too dark, but we shall accompany.
Speaker 1: That personally on the table.
Speaker 4: Well he's not, but it kind of.
Speaker 1: So weird, like the head disappeared that row and I'm like, wait a minute, that's a really weird I think, sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got a hood on and his head slumped forward. But it's a lot darker than it was on the freakin'.
Speaker 1: That's why I was like, that person has no head.
Speaker 4: Here, we'll do this angel, this is better.
Speaker 1: That's a little more colorful.
Speaker 4: I can go naked booties and everything.
Speaker 1: There you are, So what people call angelic visitation psychosis. People sometimes believe that not only are angels speaking to them, but giving them commands or warnings or some kind of mission they got to carry out. Sometimes they see or hear them, and so it's kind of one of those almost like a psychic thing where you can see and hear them, but other people around you cannot, And they oftentimes feel like they're the chosen one. So they feel special or uniquely protected by some kind of supernatural presence. Which if you feel chosen or special, think about the previous series that we have done and how people can use that to manipulate others.
Speaker 4: So like j Justph Smith, Oh he's.
Speaker 1: Oh an angel.
Speaker 4: I had to throw him in sleep.
Speaker 1: So some people that go through this, like they get a sense of euphoria. Some people get terror or like a mystical intensity kind of connection to these perceptions that they believe were happening to them, and some people have a lot of difficulty distinguishing between actual reality and and these psychotic episodes.
Speaker 4: It would be scary, I mean to think about it, like I get it. I mean, even in Joseph Smith's case, where I joke around, he had a really traumatic thing medically happened to him when he was little, So it kind of makes sense, you know, did he disassociate and then that became his protect you know, his protector.
Speaker 1: And that's one of the things that we're definitely going to get into with this diagnosis because there are certain things that lend themselves more to the psychosis part. Now, yeah, actual uh, spiritual awakenings and stuff do happen, So there's a big differentiation between what is the psychosis and what's what's not psychosis. So when it crosses the line from like a spiritual awakening into psychosis, people have number one, a loss of reality and so they cannot consider any other interpretations or questioning of beliefs or anything like that. They're very rigid and staunch on what it is that they believe, and it's absolute for them, like there's no doubt, no question. Sound familiar, Oh yeah, oh yeah, goes hand in hand with some other people that have psychosis these days. Although it's not angelic, I would say it's demonic psychosis.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean in his case as well, my personal opinion, I feel it was more than psychosis. It was a lot of conjuring. So of course we'll get into that, but you know, we have to have a way to show this medically too, because it is a medical phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Right one percent. So well with the psychosis part, not only do they lose touch with reality, but a lot of times they'll have functional impairments with it, and so they'll have trouble sleeping, They neglect responsibilities, so they get lazy, they get dangerous because they will say a lot of times that you know, X, Y and Z angel told me to you know, do harm to other people or something. There have been serial killers that have said that. There have been cult people who have carried out killings and stuff in the name of you know, an angel or Messiah, prophet, whatever you want to call.
Speaker 4: More more killings than most anything else, right over, stuff like thundered I do like the serial killer guy, the dog, the Sam, the son of Sam. It was an angel, It was a dog, but I get it. I love my dog too, but that was a scary dog apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, towns of Hell maybe, I know.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: So a lot of times along with the psychosis portion of this, they get command hallucinations, and that's when the angel is instructing them to tell you or to do things, or even really risky behavior, not just you know, dangerous, but something that's very risky, like run in front of a bus or you know whatever. And sometimes they even have co occurring symptoms with other things like paranoias, schizophrenia, disorganized thoughts, delusions are grandeur like I'm the new prophet, I'm here to save humanity type stuff, and severe mood things like mania's depressions and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you the ones that have the god complex. Wow, that was fun. The ones that have the god complex, that have the real like it's real, they're actually either really fun, they're actually pretty dang funny, or they're terrifying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's scary sometimes.
Speaker 1: So things that can trigger the psychotic angelic visitation psychosis part anything that is biological, physiological, and spiritual, and sometimes they overlap with each other. And so if you have manic episodes if you're bipolar and you have any of the other previous things that we just named, or schizophrenic schizophrenic effective disorder, extreme trauma, and people that experience a lot of the angelic visitation psychosis have had severe, severe childhood trauma. Yes, it can happen in adults as well, but it's very it's very common to start in childhood.
Speaker 4: And this can be medical trauma.
Speaker 1: You guys like this is one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So for people that don't know. Joseph Smith when he was young, he got typhoid fever which settled in his leg and he ended up actually having a big boil lanced and it went systemic and he was super sick. They should have cut his leg off.
Speaker 1: He had a full.
Speaker 4: Blown through his whole system an infection secondary because they didn't catch the big puss ball under his armpit after the typhoid and do it quick enough, and then it got too big and then his mom actually saved his legs. So she says, I don't know lots of stories around that, but nevertheless, one of the first people where they didn't cut the leg off and they cut instead while he's awake, wouldn't take any alcohol, so they say, I think he was maybe seven or eight when this happened, and cutting out the infected bone from osteomyolitis, and it was over and over again. She said there were quarts of puss coming out of his leg.
Speaker 1: Oh yulled me delightful. Anybody cream sauce anyone, right?
Speaker 4: Exactly? It was bad enough the mom kind of had a breakdown, So I'm saying it was traumatic.
Speaker 1: But now, I like, I like gross stuff, so I would have been like, ooh, that is fascinating to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then holding him, I mean, I can't even imagine the mom had to leave, the dad had to take over. But and I do feel bad for that one, for him, Like I get it, you know, as somebody that had a medical childhood trauma with my foot, I get it. But also like Broy, yeah, it didn't just come to him, Like these people didn't ask for this, right conjured, Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: That happens. That happens sometimes. So along with you know, the insomnia sleep deprivation, a sensory deprivation can also. So if you've had any kind of trauma that includes any kind of sensory deprivation, like you were held in captivity, in the dark or anything like that. That also plays a big factor in this because it changes your your perception of things. And of course psychedelics and other substances the people tend to abuse, So that can include cybercillin, so you know happy mushrooms, LSB CLO and kaoltr that it cannabinoids, which you and I did a whole show on those.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Then fhetamine use goes who that changes your brain chemistry and you will lose your teeth mm hmm. And so a lot of these things, especially in copious amounts, even with the marijuana, can cause your brain chemistry to be very messed up. And so you could be on a trip thinking you're talking to angels when you're not really.
Speaker 4: But remember another thing, you could have. The whole reason why you know, acid didn't take off from mk ultra is because some people had a good time some people time.
Speaker 1: Some people instead of seeing angels, they see quite the opposite. They see some stuff like this, who yeah and uh yeah. That For me, that's one of the reasons why, like I never want to experience like an ayahuasca journey or anything like that, because I don't want to let any of that stuff in my life.
Speaker 4: No, I agree, one hundred percent. And I just think it is what. You know, if you want to learn about these things, you kind of got to go to the people messing with this stuff, which is occultist and Steiner talks about it, Crawley talks about it. All these people talk about, you know, these other realms, and I fully, I fully think that I am a realm person. Yeah, and I'm like, look, you want to cross over that, okay, but here's the deal. You noted them, then back with you, they notice you, And I truly believe.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, one hundred percent. And that's why, Like, I have no desire to have anything like that follow me back from any kind of trip. Sorry, Nope, not worth it. Life is scary enough without that. Yeah, that's the extra help. So also included in the in the psychosis part has to do with a lot of cultural and spiritual conditioning, which a lot of times set the framework for that, especially if you are in a cultish setting or very controlled setting, kind of like we talked about with ed ed Gain, where it's like beaten into you this this and this, and so I can relate those things or realities and change what your perception.
Speaker 4: Is well, and people always say to me, how did you not know this? Or how did you not know? Or that's so stupid, why would you ever think that. Remember, when you're in a well, you're the only one that doesn't really know you're in.
Speaker 1: A cult, and you don't really know that you are until you're not any longer.
Speaker 4: Right, And so everybody there is quite the same, and generationally this is just what they did.
Speaker 1: So the thing that I find interesting about like traumas, whether it be emotional trauma, physical trauma, medical trauma, that can shape and have these kind of influences on psychosis of this kind is that because the psyche feels so overwhelmed, the first thing it does is try to provide protection and safety mechanism. It's kind of like a coping mechanism, but your body automatically turns that on. And that's why a lot of the psychosis is revealed in something like an angelic vision. Now it can be demonic as well, but generally it's something soft like angels or profits or divine missions or you know, things like that, or kind of like a savior complex, like you're meant me saving the world from any kind of dark and evil forces or things in that nature.
Speaker 4: So and they can get even to the point where they're like self sacrificing, like oh absolutely, yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 1: And so you know, because that our body actually turns on that safety mechanism for us, it provides us with the sense of not just safety, but structure and meaning in a way to externalize what's going on internally, the chaos that goes on internally. And so you know, that's why a lot of times they turn into religious themes and the body just naturally does that, which I find fascinating that we have the ability that our body just automatically turns on that safety mode. It's like, hey, Janet, there's an angel, let's talk to you.
Speaker 4: Well, and I definitely think God can send people, you know, but they don't come when you conjured. They don't come when you ask, like it's opposite. They do what God says only. And so you know, some of these people legit. I mean, when we went into this, I was like, I believe some of these people, but like also some of them didn't get what they asked for.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, well that goes along with the story that I got to tell you later, So it's a what's a doozy one, it's a woozy. So on the spiritual side of things, you know, a lot of different cultures, not just in the United States, but Indian cultures and all around the world experience these kind of things and so they can see them as visions, altered states of consciousness, mystical encounters, ancestral contact through loved ones that have passed on, angels or celestial beings, things like that. And it's in a lot of cultures, like you know, Indian cultures and stuff. It's a way of grounding the people and it makes functionality normal for them. And so anytime they can like internalize things that are going on around them, it helps them make sense of stuff.
Speaker 4: I do want to say to people Crowley's quote, and it's not word for word, I can just summarize what he said is Yes, most of the people that say these kinds of things, like about speaking to things from the other side or whatever, are lying. Some are psychotic, and the last one is the worst one because they're real and it's not who you think it is, and it is the shell of like your aunt Bessie, whoever you think that is. That they are creating to make you feel, you know, like it's okay, which is why they call him familiar spirits. But this is from an occultist who said he was afraid of it. I want to heed that warning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what did they do? I mean, what is the what does Satan do? What do his married band of demons? Do? They rist things? Right? And so what easier way to manipulate you into doing what they want than to use a loved one and they know every place? Oh yeah, absolutely, one hundred percent. So the difference is here with this true spiritual awakening which does happen to believers, versus psychosis in the spiritual awakening, which is the normal one, okay, and this is not where people are crazy and psychotic.
Speaker 4: On this.
Speaker 1: They can integrate, you know, and and grow. So they get this message or feeling or something like that, and so they use it to better their lives or better the lives of the people around them and stuff. But they're still quite aware of their reality their surroundings, and they use whatever message to internalize and make things better, so they feel still very grounded. The person can still you know, reflect on things and interpret things, and they're not like one thousand percent staunch in their beliefs and nothing else could be true. Their lives get more organized and meaningful and purposeful. And I will tell you, if you have a spiritual awakening and you don't feel like serving other people, then I would say you're probably having more of the psychosis type if it hasn't changed your heart whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Right, And you shouldn't feel you should feel led without feeling crazy, like without feeling like, oh my gosh, I'm going to be struck down right this minute, Like I don't. Right, that's part of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And God doesn't instill us with the heart of fear, And so if you're feeling that way, that's probably not a light force that's that's attached to you.
Speaker 4: Just say I liked this one, even though we're talking about not being crazy, just because I sort of I can relate, right, Like, being considered crazy by those who are still victims of cultural conditioning is a compliment. And that doesn't mean you're batshit crazy, Okay, It means other people do not align with you, like me leaving Mormonism or Janet not having like a specific church thing. We're doing our own thing, you know.
Speaker 1: I'll here. Yeah, one hundred percent. And it should always be about your personal relationship, not a physical building.
Speaker 4: No. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 4: And like she said, you should be in service of others. You should have a heart for God. That's what that's all. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's that's one of the things that comes along with this, because the next thing that happens during an awakening is you actually get empathy for other people and more understanding and a of stability and knowing your path and knowing your purpose. So you're gonna feel more guided. You feel like you've grown or expanded your knowledge. You have control over your choices instead of being led to do bad things. Okay, okay, I think I swallowed a cat here.
Speaker 4: Okay. I was getting worried because I can't see you. I was like, are you okay?
Speaker 1: I was gagging. Okay. So moving into and away from the spiritual awakening and the real, you know, normalcy of that, now we flip to the psychosis side. So this is when you your identity, your thoughts, and your perceptions completely fracture reality. Your beliefs are absolute, there's no room for questioning. Like some people on social media these days, you have racing, chaotic thoughts, lots of paranora, paranoia and fear tends to dominate your brain, and so you're constantly what if, what if? What if? Does this person not like me? I think they don't like me, and you know all the things that we go through.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they don't like me, but I did it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people don't like me either, and that is okay, because that just means I'm not meant for you.
Speaker 4: Boo. Yeah, we're not for everyone.
Speaker 1: Yet take me with the glass of sugar. It'll be better. So people like this become very disconnected and they withdraw, they mist trust everyone, and they have a complete collapse of any kind of functionality. So these are the people where literally everything is going wrong in their life and they're constantly in turmoil or chaos or you know, all of those things, and so they feel very commanded or controlled or led to do like these terrific, horrible things. They're always overwhelmed, they're always scared. They can't form rational thoughts and creative thought processes are gone. They lose the ability to choose, and so they always have to have somebody choose for them when they're not withdrawn, like they expect a therapist to tell them what to do or somebody else to tell them what to do because they don't know what's going on. And so because of all these different things, it's literally like living in a chaotic storm. They always feel unsafe and like they can't manage their own life. So imagine living like that. And how many people do you know that live like that? Maybe they don't have angelic visitation, psychosis, but they literally have all of those things.
Speaker 4: That's not a good yep. And I mean, you know, I get it, like I've been through a lot of things, but you you know, you can choose. Yes, our body keeps score and I do one hundred percent believe that. But I also believe we can through prayer, through you know, like working through things like journaling, like safe things like not. We're not going to go start our own colony and get fifty seven wives. Yeah No, I mean now we may never they want not the answer.
Speaker 1: We may start our own colony just friends, but we're not going to tell each other what to do, emboss each other around and all that crazy business.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, So the the key takeaway of the you know, awakening versus psychosis, Awakening gives you more insight into your life and who you are as a person and what path you're supposed to be following, and psychosis removes all of that and brings in all the chaos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I have this one picture downloaded. I'm going to try and find it. There's a really good one that I found with it.
Speaker 1: But of course, so uh neurolog neurology of mystical visions, So this has something to do with your brain, right, And so they have found that whether it's the real version or the psychosis version, the temporal lobe is always involved in your brain because the temporal lobe resil regulates hearing, so hearing voices, spiritual symbolism, feeling of presence, and visionary states. So if you have or have had, or know someone who has had temporal lobe epilepsy that seizures of the temporal lobe and some other brain injuries, they those patients will tell you that they have had profound and vivid religious experiences.
Speaker 4: Which is why it's all the rage to go and have you know these ayahuasca or you know, different trips k you know special k different weird things. But and I'm not going to say, look, I know this is really personal to some people and really almost religious right experience, I guess, right, But a couple of things. First of all, I do believe that they should be guided through that. Yep. I do believe. It also opens you up for all kinds of things no matter what you do. I just don't think that you can be protected in a realm you do not belong. You do belong there, you know. And occultists will tell you this. I mean they'll tell you like, we don't even we can't even judge from one time to the next if it's going to be the same right one.
Speaker 1: And think about think about the people who literally go to like ayahuasca ceremonies, like and they've been like twenty thirty, forty times or whatever. You're literally supposed to keep that at a bare minimum, right, And what is the point of repeated visits, Because if you haven't grown or learned, then you're literally addicted. You're ad to the process. Wow, drugs, but addicted to the process.
Speaker 4: It's gonna make you feel I mean, obviously it's gonna make you feel some kind of way. And yes, you're going to get this great relief. And yes, I mean like I get it, like I get all of that. But like also, then you return to real life and there's that let down you're going to have that. It's just like going on vacation.
Speaker 1: You know, one hundred percent you got to return and then things don't get better until you change your life and make them better. Yes, and so it's no different than prescription drugs. They're not affix their band aid.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: So, so along with the brain and the temporal lobe activity, we also have dopamine that is involved. And sometimes during these instances, dopamine can get a little hyper right, get a little get a little overactive, and that's what causes a lot of people to have psychosis or manias or even stimulant intoxication can cause this to happen. And so when you're overloaded on dopamine, everything has a sign, everything has a meaning. Everything is so deep. Wonder why that seems to be the case in ayahuasca ceremonies, right, And you have this grandiosity of opinion of yourself and you know everything is divine, and you have all these missions that you're supposed to compete or complete, and you get these auditory messages and hallucinations and stuff. And that's literally because your brain is an overdrive from the dopamine.
Speaker 4: Real having people.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely. So you also have where you get a default mode of the network suppression in your brain. And so sometimes these happen during like deep meditations, cybacillin or LSD use near death experiences that happens as well, and so it provides like a unity of your consciousness and again the visions and a dissolution of your ego and contact with beings whether they be angelic, ancestral, or geometric, which I find to be highly interesting and sometimes.
Speaker 4: You Yeah, that happens a lot, which is crazy, I.
Speaker 1: Was going to say, And it's very strange. If you talk to people that have had near death experiences, the things that they will describe to you, yes, of and some of them are uber, uber, uber colorful. So you also have r E m intrusion. That's your rapid eye movement stage of your sleep, which is the reparative and the restorative. So if you're not getting to that r EM stage of sleep every night and you have sleep deprivation, especially over long periods of time, it builds up and builds up, and so people will have dreams while they're awake and they'll see whether it's vivid beings or divine guidance. They'll see shadow figures. Mmm, that's unds familiar in the podcast world, out body sensations, same kind of thing, and that also goes along with sleep paralysis and feeling like you're being held down, feeling like you're being attacked, because again, your dopamine is messed up as well, So when you're sleep deprived, your body's not healing, so all the toxins and all the stuff is whirling around like a tornado in your body. And that is just a storm for all kinds of things to happen.
Speaker 4: Sleep deprivation is obviously very critical, or they wouldn't use it in torture. So yeah, guy's got to sleep.
Speaker 1: So historical and religious examples that happened, of course, there were the Christian mystics, and so there was Saint Teresa of Avila, Hildegarde of Benjon Joan of Arc was considered to be one of them, and it said that their visions may have included migraine seizures, fasting, which I could see the fasting because back in those days there was a whole lot of food trauma, which I can see that happening as well, and sleep deprivation. Yet the experiences were integrated and purposeful, so there wasn't really psychosis on their part. It was actually the real thing, the awakenings, right. Yeah, so m we kind of talked about this a little before the show. Islamic mystics, and yes, a lot of things religions and belief systems are very very closely related. And so the Sufi traditions emphasize visions and divine communication, and so they would actually do this by chanting, fasting and rhythmic breathing and kind of bringing these things on themselves, which I'm not a fan of manifesting at all, just not And so what are they bringing in?
Speaker 4: Fascinating? If people want to deep dive something fascinating, they are fascinating.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying, what are you? What are you? What are you bringing in on our pasts? Yeah, So then you have the indigenous people, and so they believed in spirit guides and ancestors and guarding a guardian beings. And this happened with the you know, through sweat lodges and fasting quest which they fasted in the Bible as well, fast and pray. That's that's a thing. But if you're doing the Bible fasting and praying, I'm hoping that it is a real.
Speaker 4: And just like awaken and if some of these substances are in your body fasting even the wine, just wine, you know, from like your communion, they talk about like that being really strong. And like even with Joseph Smith, they talk about how they would fast. You know, this is in the secret parts of what he was doing. But then they would drink this wine and they would be all wild because they had fasted all this whole time. In the school of the Profits.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because it speeds up your metabolism and so what does that do you know what I mean, clears everything out to make way for the cuckoo.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So they also use this with plant medicines and the indigenous people's they have tobacco ceremonies and you know, all kinds of other things that they did. And the next one I think is fascinating. It's the witch trials in medieval Europe, and so a lot lot of quote visions of angels or demons were actually from ergot poisoning, which I did do some looking into that before, and I find that highly fascinating.
Speaker 4: It really is interesting what was going on there.
Speaker 1: So they had a coase episodes of psychosis and hysteria. They were going through starvation and getting fevers, and religious extremism was the time of the day, you know. And so governments being the way that they are, and they love to control and manipulate and instill fear in people. They know these things, and so especially during the Salem witch Trials time, they the government used these things to execute people or to do purges or social control, whichill goes on to this day.
Speaker 4: The ones that got me were the ones that got accused because not because they did something, because their spiritual self in their sleep, realm of this other person, not them, came to them in their sleep and did some stuff. How what like okay.
Speaker 1: So that would be like I was, or you were dreaming and you were dreaming that I came to you and did something. I pushed youth and then I got tried and burned at the stake because you saw me in a dream.
Speaker 4: Isn't it funny? It's not burned at the steak anymore. It's all hangings. And I think this is a real mandela. I remember vividly these people getting burned.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, they got burned at the stage.
Speaker 4: Now they're hangings, and I'm like, that's really weird. I don't remember about this whole hanging business, but whatever. But yeah, the way trials I did do. I don't want to bring up Joseph too much, but his family does show up here. They really are from Salem area, not from where they like to you and say, but catch that episode on my channel, because I don't want to go into that whole thing, but family's there. Very strange.
Speaker 1: So, because you know, we had talked about before that like any kind of like deep seated traumas or whatever create this protector thing or heavenly guardians, angels, glowing beings, you know, comforting voices, all those kind of things. They're not psychosis because they don't have the other symptoms with them. But like I said, the brain creates them as a safety thing because they're protective over us and whatever. And so you can be traumatized to the point where it becomes psychosis. But that's when you start hearing these things that are supposed to be your protectors tell you go kill your noisy neighbors, you know, go stab someone on the subway, go have sex with a dog or you know whatever. Sorry, that was great, but.
Speaker 4: I mean they've done these where it gets worse. Uh yeah, and so it's a real thing, you know, I mean this is real that people have done that exact thing, or you know, sacrificing your first born or then I mean they made whole cults on this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, and so you know that's when it crosses the line and changes and and you you're so your psyche is so shattered that you like, are not your own person anymore. You're just a controlled mechanism. Which again, think about mass formation psychosis. That's a real thing. And so can you have a whole group of people that you're controlling at one time that are you know thinking that absolutely.
Speaker 4: We definitely have seen that before. Yes, yes, and not only then. Right, Well, we're being snarky about twenty twenty, but you know, it happens in colts in general. It happens in religion in general.
Speaker 1: I was going to say churches. A lot of churches is that way. And if you ever hear your preacher, pastor whatever they want to call themselves in the place that you go to worship, you won't get to heaven unless you do what I say, run because that is a form of psychosis because people get so indoctrinated and worshiping the leaders of the church, whereas there it's the pastor the priest, you know, whoever it is that when they start speaking things like that, that is false prophecy, that's false doctrine, and they are trying to brainwash and manipulate you because it's a means of control, and fear.
Speaker 4: Control isn't God.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent ever, No.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean there's not guidelines. But when it's forceful control, like oh you will do this, you know, it's it's usually oppression. Like at that level, it's something different. I won't say every time, but maybe you know ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna say, and this is probably gonna get some people's panies and a bunch, but if you have a church that is demanding a certain percentage of your income for tithing, I want you to think back in the Bible, did people have a lot of money? Did they have savings account and checking accounts? No, they did not, And so your tithing is not the tithing that's in the church tithing And during the Bible times were linens, you know, any kind of fabric oil, olive oil, essential oils, spices, herbs, your time, things like that. Helping other people. That is tithing. It is not demand a church demanding that you give them twenty percent of your income.
Speaker 4: Well you need to know where that money goes because one hundred percent, you know, if the enzyme peak scandal is not something you've heard of. For the LDS, and I do pick on them because I was one, not because they're the only one. It's all of them, you know. I tell you that all the time, and they still just say you hate the Marmons, And I'm like, I hate organized corporate people that pretend to be religions.
Speaker 1: Right, masquerading as religion because it's not. Religion and faith are not the same thing.
Speaker 4: No so, and so it can be scary. Go help people yourself, or you know, go take that money yourself and do something good with it for people. Also, remember God said he doesn't want it if you didn't want to give it.
Speaker 1: Right, So if it's not put on your heart to give, then don't m h and don't make yourself for to make someone else rich.
Speaker 4: Yes, because they are getting rich.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Look at the take a look at the place that a lot of pastors or preachers live, and it is way better than what you are in.
Speaker 4: So wow, and let alone. Like I said, the enzyme Peak scandal with the shell companies and the billions of dollars that they hid for the end of the world, one hundred percent, I don't think God needs money at that point.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Yeah, So that's hmmm, kind of sounds like laundering scheme.
Speaker 4: Hello yeah, church, yep, exactly.
Speaker 1: So not only religion and churches and governments and states, but medical institutions and things of that nature use all of these things. And they got to create that fear based narrative about the invisible enemy that's coming to get you, whether it's you know, a pandemic, an epidemic, a demon of which, a political party, another religion, a different kind of people, whatever it is. They got to still that fear first foremost, and so that causes the moral panic and people get a little cuckoo. Then they got to introduce some kind of savior. Right, think about our political system all the time. So it's a king at church, a government science bill gates the CDC it's always somebody that's going to save you because you're too dumb to figure your stuff out for yourself. You always got to have that savior come in and help you out. And then it's the enforcement of group obedience. Hellose, social distancing rules and all of that stuff. So you have to have conformity, so they can't have varying thoughts or ideas. Everybody has to obey, which is exactly what they do now. They're trying to enforce like misinformation punishments and all of that stuff. When the government is the biggest propagator of misinformation on the planet, so got to watch out for that.
Speaker 4: Plus and they own both sides, so just go study the Bolshevik Revolution.
Speaker 1: A hundred answer is yes, yes, hundred percent yes. And so during this time of obedience and all of that stuff, they also do a lot of scapegoating. It's Heidie's fault, it's my fault, it's you know, somebody that We've always got to blame somebody else for things that we do wrong. So that's that's a common thing, and suspension of critical thought processes that happens a lot in society. And but then they can scoop in hello, Galien dialectic. Create the problem right, watch your reaction. Here's the solution. Now, they're going to offer you redemption if you just obey what we say, you'll be safe if you take these drugs or take these vaccinations, or vote for this person, or do whatever it's for the good of public health and safety.
Speaker 4: So well, and it's terrifying to know that they're always on both sides of the coin. You guys have to understand, because my mom has a hard time with us. She's like, but they did this good thing. Or my husband will said, but look at the gas prices. I'm like, yeah, but look at the food prices. Like they're just always moving. It's never really what it seems to be. They just shuffle the other thing right enough.
Speaker 1: They put that bright, shiny object out in front right now, so the hoping that you won't look at this other thing that's still a problem. Yep.
Speaker 4: They don't want to check in anything. They want you just like this picture, right.
Speaker 1: And so this of course has delusional belief systems and a cult structures. So if you're like, I'm a staunch this or that public or what am I trying to say politically speaking, or you're staunch this or that religious speaking and whatever, and you can't concede to anybody else's point of view or anything like that. They know that they've got you at that point, right, and so that was.
Speaker 4: Why they want it. Yeah, that's why they created these sects. Whether it's like race or religion or money or whatever the thing is, it's honestly so dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they've always got to keep you fearful and divided, right, because if they had people that were cohesive and together, they would never be able to manipulate us in the way and the manners that they do present because of you know, this crossing the boundaries into the psychosis portion, like I said, the chronic fear, the isolation, propaganda, the panic separating you from family members and things like that because of belief systems, religious extremism and things like that. So, because people get so ingrained and entrenched in the psychosis pattern, of course you got the paranoia that creeps in and then got like delusions that you're constantly being persecuted, you know, so they got attack because what people do, it's the fighter thing that turns on. And so when your body's in that constant state of fear and panic. What do you do? You lash out always, whether it's bad verbal abuse, bad physical abuse, bad behavior in general. That's all part of this unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Well, and remember institutions do this like, oh the Mormons are so persecuted, Oh, the Catholics are so persecuted. They use it.
Speaker 1: And if they can manipulate you enough, they can get you to give up your money, they can give you get you to give up your critical thought and all of that stuff and your individualism and what makes you you because of the way that God make you. And so then you're conformist to their occultism or school of thought, and you're no longer have close connection with God.
Speaker 4: Hello Rockefeller schools.
Speaker 1: Yep. So, before medicine got involved, angelic visions were actually normal, right, and often honored traditions and lots of different cultures and things like that, and so especially ancient and medieval cultures, they had visions of the angels, spirits, ancestor or gods. Of course, this is back in the day when there were gods multiple even though.
Speaker 4: That's me to come back, that's a.
Speaker 1: So back in the day, though nobody called this a disorder or psychosis or whatever, it wasn't until the birth of psychiatry and the medical institutions that this became to be a diagnosis of people. And so even if you did have a true, real spiritual awakening, if for some reason you told a practitioner that at the hospital, they would call for a psych consult and why because they're not equipped or educated enough. All they are is indoctrinated, and so they treat you as a whole like a group, whole population, instead of an individual person, and so they don't know what questions to ask. They can't break that down. And so during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, that's when the word or term madness begin to replace spiritual experiences. And they do this slowly as a process, just like they do with introducing the word like infection or things like that, because that was not around until like the lowery Pastor era and stuff like that. Those words did not exist, and so they got to introduce things slowly so people don't freak out.
Speaker 4: And so not to say that some people weren't crazy, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: What there definitely are some people. And the person I'm gonna talk about is definitely got the psychosis version and not the awakening part.
Speaker 4: Right, and their cures when this all came out, like she's going to go into right about now, one of them for frigid women was oral sex by the doctor, So you might want to check your stats when we're going into crazy.
Speaker 1: Bill, right, And again, do you trust the science? Do you trust the doctors?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Do you trust anybody when you tell them that you had this or are they gonna like call and report you as a red flag law because they think you're nuts?
Speaker 4: And can both be true? Can you have a real situation where you had an awakening and be crazy?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: Can you have that and not be crazy? Yep? Look, only you know what's going on with you, and if it leads you to you know these things, it shouldn't be talking to you every day, it shouldn't. You shouldn't have to sacrifice a goat once a year on the fall. No, let's get real. You know what you're doing, and if you want to do it, go knock yourself out. But quit trying to say it was benevolent. I mean, look, it's not really that okay. If you're inducing it in any way, shape or form with drugs, with fear, with there's a lot of ways, right, the temple is one of them. Like they just use fear now, right, they use use drugs, they used to use whatever, they still do use that in a lot of cultures. And that's fine. Like I'm not dissing anybody's whatever you want to do, do that, and I'm just telling you quit leading others without them. You can tell them all day long, that's great. Let them choose. That's all. Well informed decisions make really good decisions.
Speaker 1: A hundred person. And remember the key piece between an awakening and a psychosis is the having or not having critical thought processes.
Speaker 4: And you shouldn't change everything you are. That's weird. You have a core and whether you are repaired from trauma or whatever, because that's me. I always do the example with the gold on the plate, and it's more beautiful and more strong, you know, the Japanese you know stuff that they would fix that way. But also that plate is still made up the same thing. That plate is still the same as it was. It's just a little bit different in certain areas. Not the whole plate that's on the baby out with the bathwater.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, And sanctification takes time, and so if you did have a real spiritual awakening. That's great, but you should also know that God's going to lead you on the path and fix the things that need to be repaired in you. But it's not going to happen overnight because you had your whole lifetime to be a boob, you know, and.
Speaker 4: You have to do the work. It's hard work.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you gotta want. You got to want to be different. And so you know, during during this time, when they introduced madness to replace the spiritual experiences, they also brought on the terms hysteria and melancholy. So if you're for any particular reason, you now fall into the psychosis.
Speaker 4: These guys don't look like they should be saying anything to anybody, but because.
Speaker 1: They look crazy themselves.
Speaker 4: I'll show yeah, yeah, wow, we'll get there.
Speaker 1: So during the nineteenth century is when we had the birth of psychiatry, and so this is where it truly became a medical thing. So we had several doctors that of course they're all foreign doctors that category categorized mental health symptoms for the first time and coin terms like hallucination, delusion, paranoia, mania, and melancholia. So this dude looks yeah, they all look like.
Speaker 4: The thyroid disorder. I'm diagnosing him right now.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it looks like he's been, oh, participating in extracurricular activities with a below member that's very strange, looking like creepy creepy dudes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And so this was somebody would come in and they said they heard an angel speak. They would automatic they say, oh, auditory hallucinations. You're hearing things. And someone if someone believed that God gave them a mission or a message, that was a dilutional psychosis, and so they automatically jumped to deeming people psychotic that may have just really had the spiritual awakening aspect.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love this one. This says a mystic is a hysteric who has met her confessor before her doctor. And so yeah, I'm not saying all mysticism is bad. I'm saying occultism is bad. No different, Yeah, so we together.
Speaker 1: The twentieth century is when the DSM which is created, and that is the literal psychiatric Bible, that is the diagnosing manual and all the things. And so in nineteen fifty two that was the first edition, and so religious themes appeared under psychotic disorders schizophrenic reactions and mania actions. And then in nineteen sixty eight they were still kind of vague categories, but religious delusions are mentioned and classic features like again this schizophrenia, manic states, and paranoia. But then in nineteen eighty we changed, and we changed a great deal. So then it becomes where religion supposedly became irrelevant. And it wasn't the theme that mattered, but the loss of reality. And so this is where religious delusion becomes a formal coded diagnosis in their book. So isn't it nice again?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And there wasn't like a special breakdown of what qualified you to be under this religious delusion category. People would freak out if they probably knew, like all of the dsms and all of the new diagnos codes for medical that they have added for anti vaxxers refusing a vaccination, not up to date on your boosters, like all the things are in there now. Oh yeah, So why religious or angelic themes become diagnosable. They don't diagnose the belief. They diagnose when the belief is rigid or fixed, like we said, disconnection from reality and pairs functioning, causes danger, or is not culturally shared. So if your beliefs are not the same beliefs as a massive population.
Speaker 4: Oh me, so it's me in Utah, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you, and it's me as I'll be probably in that category as well, because I don't attend a church in a building any longer. So interesting that they saw that, But this psychiatry field saw how predictable this was and how easy it was to classify people with religious beliefs and stuff under psychotic disorders. So modern day how it's diagnosed currently, uh huh. Their loss of anxiet, the inability to function fear paranoia commands to act a fixed, unshakable interpretation. And the controversy surrounding this is because psychiatry medicinalized spiritual states. Mystical experiences were pathologized. So there's got to be something wrong with your brain or whatever going on in your body to make you see these things. Governments and institutions use psychiatry to enforce conformity. Hello Tavistock Institute. So the line between revelation and psychosis is culturally defined by the psychology and psychiatry community, now, especially more so for women, because women tend to have more spiritual awakenings than men do. And women also go to the doctor more and go to therapy or counseling more frequently, and so women are the highest targeted group in this area.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, and we're hysterical because we have a period.
Speaker 1: Blame it on the period. Oh, they did, yes, all the time. And so bottom line is because I wanted to know how common it is for them to automatically run to diagnose somebody as psychotic even though they just literally had a positive experience. Clinicians today are much quicker to diagnose with that same thing. And so modern psychiatry is so indoctrinated that they have this safety first thing. So if you're thinking you saw things, then you're not only a danger to yourself, but you could be a danger to other people. And so they're their first thing that they have to do is jump to treat what general means hospitalization, medication, whatever, because of the liability issue that they may face. So obviously over prescribing for people is a real problem because it's like a pringles. You can't just have one. You got to have a whole cocktail of medications because you're you have psychosis, but you're also depressed, and then you've got heightened moments and so then we got to give you something for that. And they all work against each other.
Speaker 4: You really, I mean, I'm not anti meds like you have to research it. You have because I've seen, like with my daughter specifically, she she needs the one medication she's it's just an antidepressant. I know it goes back and forth for people, but like we've tried, we've tried lots of other things. It doesn't work. And for her, however, we know what she's done therapy, like she's done everything else too. So when you get to that point, you know you've done all the things you were working through it it's still not working. Like, Yeah, I think there's a time and a place for some medications, but shouldn't look like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but that's what everybody does. And like I said, it's very common in the healthcare world for them to go, oh, you have periods of mania. Oh, and you have periods of depression. So they're going to give you, you know, something to raise your mood, something to lower your mood, and those things do not work together. And that's why when the patients come back for a follow up, they will tell you either they don't feel any different, or they feel worse. That's because your body's in total chaos and your body doesn't know what to do.
Speaker 4: And research them first, because you need to know the side effects before you go on.
Speaker 1: Medication, because you will have a sexual.
Speaker 4: Dysfunction on some of them, which will make you more depressed. Let's research there's other ones, there's better ones, there's you know, they get paid for, Like my mom always asks, well, why do they do this one and not this one or whatever? For like even asthma drugs. I'm like, because you get paid for certain ones money.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: You have to be in control of your own and I'm sorry people want to go and have If you want the one script FIXEL, you're gonna get it, but you're not gonna get better. You need to look up your own things and really try different, like different things. If that one's not working, don't just stay on it and think that's it. Like you know, we do it the proper way. Weed down, talk to the doctor, like you can do these things differently and get a good outcome, like I've seen it with my own family, and I've seen a bad outcome with my own family too. Right.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, and sadly, they'll give these medications in a combination of things, and then you have side effects, and then they give you more to take care of the side effects, and more and more and more and more and more, which that's going to overstimulate your body, and your body's like doesn't know what to do again. So a lot of the over prescribing happens because under the Obama administration, they did the push for everyone to go electronic, and it was demanded. And so when you go electronic, they think the powers that be think that that means that you can double your patient load in a day. And so you go to fifteen minute appointments and so you can't talk to the patient in depth about anything because you don't have time because you got to get to the next person. And so, oh, you got this problem. Okay, here's a script. Insurance pressures a lot of doctors and facilities and stuff because medication management, like Idi said, is reimbursed, and so the facility, the doctor, the hospital, whatever it is, they get money. The more stuff they prescribe, the more money that they get.
Speaker 4: There was one story from a doctor and I can't believe that they even put this out there, but I can't remember what. I sawt on a documentary and he literally had a boat and he nicknamed it kickback because he got kickbacks. They do, and so you have to know, like these drug reps they get paid. Like I take one medication that is for my leg spasms from my back issues, and it is the oldest drug and they hate it because they don't make any money off it. They won't pay for it. My insurance won't even pay for it. My husband's medicine for his migraine super old, like indo medicine. They don't even.
Speaker 1: Get that anymore. But it is the only thing that works for him.
Speaker 4: It's dirt cheap. So what if your insurance doesn't pay for it. Don't just jump on board with the newest Oh my gosh, this is the newest shot ever, blah blah. Sometimes those old things like you've got to try a couple different things. And my husband really went through it with his migraines, and I was too scared because he was taking so many of those damn shots, you know. And with me, they tried to give me new muscle relaxers. I was knocked on my ass. I couldn't function. You know, and I'm yes, my back is really bad and goes down my leg, but I have to have I have to be awake. I have all these kids, you know. I was like, this isn't helping my life, Like this works, you know. And so finally the one I tried after all the others, it was like the only one left basically, and they were like, ah, we hate.
Speaker 1: That drug, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, well whatever, and then my insurance pushed back and everybody and I don't care. I will pay for that Perston. Like it works and it's mostly consistent of aspirin, and yes, you have to be careful with that. But look, I'm telling you sometimes these older things sometimes they work right well.
Speaker 1: And speaking to that, think about like the older vaccines like when we were kids, right, and how much different they are now. And it's no different than like the the bioengineered drugs that we talked about, like you know, recreational drugs or whatever. There's so much more potent and stronger now.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they've had.
Speaker 1: The technology is different and they have so much more like additives and chemicals and things like that, and prescriptions nowadays it can be in the old stuff.
Speaker 4: You ought to see the look I got because my son is going to be in the nursing program, so he had to go comply with a stupid flu shot and all these things. And I was really pissed off because I delayed his vaccines for a long time. First of all. Second of all, he has no mRNA once. Third of all, he better never touch certain ones. And we've already talked about them. There's multiple, not just one, right, especially that damn HPV shot for boys. You best stay away from that in general, in general for the girls and the boys, but one hundred percent for the boys, yep, because it's really bad for them. And you can do your own research. This is my own opinion.
Speaker 1: In my own total agreeance medical advice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying, like, as a parent, you know, I did, even as a nurse, wholly believing in it a long time ago. My older girl is twenty six. I did not let them touch her with any vaccines. She was born at home, so I do mean any till she was three, because I had read that it overloads their system like and they hated me, man, because I was well educated. I was a nurse and I wasn't coming at them with an anti vac stance. I just wanted to do it different, right, And I did. Yeah, And she's the only one out of my kids so far that from like my older kids in that generation that doesn't have a thyroid problem. Like you know, certain genetics that you know, if you know this is in my family line, you best be careful on what lights you turn on.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, yeah, And I was.
Speaker 4: And then so the doctor was pissed off at me because he goes and the and the the VID shot, right, we're going to give that today with the flu shot And I said no, and he's like, oh, well, he's going to be in the I said, We're not doing that. I said, and I don't know why it has to be in mRNA form and they can't make another form of vaccine where it's traditional. Well, it mutates, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like every virus mutates. He gave me the look of death, doesn't like somebody that has critical thoughts. Still, that fear and control wasn't working out well for him.
Speaker 4: And my son's asthma one hundred and ten percent flirt up horribly after the flu shot. Like I was pissed. I was pissed off that he even had to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's gonna have to get all kinds of things if he's going to be in that field now. So not just the insurance pressing facilities or whatever, but Big Farnma does the exact same thing. Providers get really burnt out, and so they're just like, Oh, I'll give you whatever prescriptions you want. Oh, you want seventy five xanax, all right, I'll write that for you, like whatever. So much in Utah emergency settings, and so a lot of providers don't have the time or don't take the time in emergency settings like the er is what I'm talking about, to actually do things right, and so a lot of over prescribing. So the system is definitely not set up in the not just psychiatry field, but the medical field as well, because like I said before, they don't know the questions to ask. They don't have any training in spiritual emergencies. They don't understand mystical or awakening things. They can't differentiate between kundalini activation, which we talked about on a previous show, and what mania looks like. They don't know the difference between cultural competence and you know, like where there it's indigenous people or you know, all of the different cultures come with all of these different beliefs and spiritual beliefs, religious beliefs and all of that stuff. They don't have training in that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: They don't have time, and even if they did, like it, it's always constantly changing. That's why I put this picture and I really loved it because you know, it's like showing kind of like Jesus with the doctor and the doctor talking to the guy, but like they don't do that anymore. I have a wonderful doctor. The reason why I have the prescription I have for my dumb leg and it's nothing major, you know, is he listens to me. He's like and even with my sicknesses and stuff, he's been like really good to say, yeah, I don't know, you're a different case. He even wrote me the letter in twenty twenty for the VID, and he is very pro and he said, I understand why you are fearful because you might die. Like I have seen you react to other things that are crazy. You're allergic to white rice, Like, yeah, I don't know if you should have. He was very on my side. You need somebody that will listen to you if you do.
Speaker 1: Have right and if they don't listen and they don't advocate for you a new doctor, I didn actor because they're breaking their oath right off the bat anyway, because they're supposed to advocate for you as a patient, not for the facility or advocate for pharma or the entrance.
Speaker 4: He has been so wonderful and he never makes me feel crazy or rushed. He's like, look, I did at first think you were a little histrionic. And then he watched all those things happen to me with the surgeon. It wasn't him, and he's like everything you were telling me from the weeks before, because I was seeing him too, and I was like this, I know some things are like I just know. Same thing with my cancer. I knew I had cancer before I had cancer, and I didn't know where, but I knew I did. And they told me I was nuts, and I kept saying, like I know that that this is what it is, so I will not let you biopsia. I'm sorry take it out. And they were very upset with me because it's a critical organ right right, and I am on medication for my thyroid the rest of my life because of that. But I knew that going in and I told them I don't care. I know that those nodules and I had so many. I said, please you. And the first doctor fired me as a patient, and the next doctor was my doctor I found now and he was like, and he was so nice. He said, I think you're being over zealous. He didn't call me crazy, and he said, but I think you have good rationale. Yes, it's probably, yes, it's had to auto men all these things. He supported me, and he said, it's it's dead. I'm sure it's been dead probably since you were thirteen, So that's fine. You're being a little wild, but it does. It's a dead organ, you know. And it was. It was full blown. It was almost stage four. If they had done that, I don't know if i'd be here right.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, probably not, because anytime you poke that encapsulation, it just spreads everywhere.
Speaker 4: And I had the worst feeling, like I kept praying because I never make a decision on medicine alone, and I kept having the worst like, don't do it. If you have that, like you.
Speaker 1: Better listen to that, listen to your gut always.
Speaker 4: My doctor was floored when he called me, and the first thing he said, this is what they say to you, and I already told him, like I'm not worried about it. He's like, is there someone home with you right now? I'm like, oh, shut up, I told you. I told you. And he's like, I know, but and I said, look, I already know it's positive. Just tell me what we need to do.
Speaker 1: M one hundred percent and that that's again because you have that connection with your body and I just tell it to you.
Speaker 4: And yeah, right, I give it to God. Really and when you do that, you're not going to hear I mean, at least for me. He didn't like from down and whoa like that would be probably scary, I don't know, but like it was just over time, like it every time I challenge it and be like, but maybe it was like a pushback feeling right like your fear.
Speaker 1: It's more like and see That's why, like this topic today kind of made me chuckle because I've never seen an angel. I've never talked to an angel, but I have said frequently that I get downloads from God and I do because he guides me to where he wants me to.
Speaker 4: Be well, this is why the angels always say do not fear.
Speaker 1: That's a very creepy picture.
Speaker 4: This is like a real depiction of an angel from the description in the Bible.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, wow, that's terrifying. Yeah, I don't want to see one of those.
Speaker 4: So I'm asking God said it to me. Yeah, I'll listen, but that's a little spooky, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, i'd be like listening with one eye open. So, you know, tragically speaking, you know, clinicians because they don't know what to do and because they're pressured to make all this money for Farman Insurance and everybody else, so sadly they diagnose a lot of people as having a problem when they don't have one. And so this even lends to you know, again the electronic medical records goes, they got a computer, they're trying to type while they're trying to listen to you. So if you're you're emotional, if you speak fast, if you say anything like God spoke to me and Angel spoke to me. Whatever you tell them about a vision, or you start crying, or you tell them you're overwhelmed, they're immediately going to diagnose you as psychotic, hysterical, even though you're not.
Speaker 4: Maybe you went through a whole lot of shit and you're just real upset and.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, and you are having a bad day because it's okay to cry, because that is your body's way of letting out the stress and bringing your body back to normal homeostasis or balance.
Speaker 4: And you you have to also remember there is situational depression anger whatever that is, whatever feeling you're having, and then there's like this ongoing lingering situation, which is different. So if you are sad because your cat died and then something else died, and then and your grandma died, and you know, all these things are happening, and you're like, man, I just I'm going to have to get on medicine because I'm really depressed. No, this is normal. You should be depressed if your pet died that you loved, and then your grandma died and then whatever is going on, or you're going through a divorce, or your children have done something that's really upsetting, Like you have to start looking at life differently. And I think this whole fake living is so just damn devastating. It's just so ridiculous. Everybody's fake as hell. Listen, it's I try not to overly edit like my face or like whatever on these or or to do like anything weird, because I know how that feels like you're always going to feel less than somebody else. There's always somebody better. It's true, like it's life, and you have to realize that, like, yeah, so what, but I'm great. I don't have to be comparing myself to eighty other like I am me saying.
Speaker 1: I agree, yeah, And that's that's a beautiful thing, because you know, when you have these things that you're going through in life, you should want to go with them, go through them and feel feel your emotions, feel normal feelings, be a normal person instead of having something that is going to dole you and numb you so that you can't feel anything at all. You can't feel joy, you can't feel sadness, You literally can't feel anything at all, nothing.
Speaker 4: And you wonder why you can't have an orgasm. Listen, you gotta get to a more natural state to be honest. You know, if you are blocking out the bad, bad, bad, you're also blocking out the good good good, unless it's if you're suicidal or something that's a different thing. But you know, even that you can come back from. It's not like a death sentence. I mean, you get you get better, you go in, they work with you. Like my stepson, you know, Will I'm sure get to that in a second. But he did come back from it. You know, he's okay now. And as long as he doesn't take illicit substances, he's just fine. He's not on other medication even though he's in full blown psychosis for a year.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and so even people that do have this, you know, the angelic visitation psychosis, and you had the break from reality and the disassociation and all of the things that make it a psychosis, it is fixable. It is treatable, and it's not a permanent thing. It doesn't have to be a permanent thing. They just have to know, like to what to do with you or what to how to treat you, how to treat you as an individual.
Speaker 4: That what happened, what happened to you? Yeah, that's what they need. So tell the truth.
Speaker 1: So here's the interesting thing about how quickly practitioners jump to diagnose people as this. The highest rate is er psychiatrist. They're the number one group that diagnoses people right off the bats. The fastest one. The second one is psychiatrist in private pack practice, and it's kind of in the moderate category. Therapists and psychologists are a little bit slower because it takes some time to get to, you know, questions and build that rapport in that relationship, and so of course it's going to be slower because relationship building comes first before addressing a problem. And the very slowest category, which I absolutely love, is holistic great holistic or integrative practitioners. And so if you see a holistic doctor, they're going to treat you as an individual and not as a group think type person. And so they're the very last category that would ever diagnose you with that kind of thing, right right, So, sou do you want to tell people about your kiddo?
Speaker 4: Yes, So I just wanted to mention because we did have and I'm going to push stop share or maybe I'm going to try. I always mess it up. Sometimes you have to do it.
Speaker 1: I'll boot you, okay.
Speaker 4: So whoa, whoa go and we're going through time time please travel. Yeah, So my step son really did go through this with psychosis, and he's given me permission to speak about it because I wouldn't otherwise, And it was as simple as all natural. Never did acid or anything. He did mushrooms and he did pot not together, but like this is the two drugs he would usually use, and he would use pot way too much. And I know he started using mushrooms more often than like once in a great while. I think it was a couple times a month or even once a week. And that you know, he was about eighteen going on nineteen, and he did he had a full psychotic break. We couldn't get him to do anything. He was staring at the wall like it was a TV. It was kind of terrifying. He wasn't showering. This was a kid that very much cared about how he looked and everything, and he stopped functioning. I mean, he wore the same sweater. When I see that sweat sometimes occasionally he'll wear it now. And it almost it like triggers ANSD. Because it was such a scary time in our lives where we didn't know if he was going to be okay, because he was that close to suicide. And I finally had to step in and say, like you you have to go in patient. And I didn't want to impatient him, you know, even though I know it's necessary for a lot of people and that's okay, but he was so young. He was on the borderline of like he just graduated. Pete's like. I didn't want to put him in a full blown place with him never having any kind of access to that type of situation because it would have scared him. He's a meeker person. And so we went ahead. In Utah, they do treat marijuana addiction, which is hysterical to me, but I'm glad. But it's kind of funny knowing how they are with everything else whatever. So we got him in patient psych for addiction, and it has changed his life. He now leads the addiction therapy. He's all about aa well, like whatever that would be, I guess na, And he, you know, has done so well and now he expresses his emotions that caught him up and all that in.
Speaker 1: The first place, okay, right, and puts it into music.
Speaker 4: But he did have religious psychosis, which is why I wanted to bring it up, because he knew a lot about God and he knew a lot about demons. But there was a lot of focus not at this house, on some different things, and I think he even did some of that to himself. Okay, but the demonic realm and then they would take these mushrooms and go with his friends and like go like fight demons in this other realm. Like this is the stuff he was telling us. It was bananas. And I remember telling my husband like this is so bad, Like this is so scary, you know, And he felt like he was doing a good thing, you know, because and I kept telling that command yeah yeah, And I kept telling him, you're a light. You got to remember what it says in the Bible that if if you you know, where do they go?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: These spirits go into the desert looking for a place to rest. And if they're in this darkness and you're a light because you have a soul, you know they're going to be attracted to that. Whether it gets in you because you're a believer is irrelevant. They're going to come back with you on the sidelines then, you know, and affect your life.
Speaker 1: And they did, and he really has.
Speaker 4: He actually almost became an atheist over this, which we were like devastated. We couldn't like pray or talk about God or anything. And he's came to a middle ground now, like he's kind of like, okay, yes, God is good, but like I'm not going to go over to that level. You know, he's he's always been a type of person that's all in. That's just who he is, and he's just really driven and he has to stay away from these things. And people think that it's fine. Okay, people think that it's no big deal or spice that one. My husband has you know, done recreational drugs when he was young, not anytime recently, but he even said that messed me up sometimes worse than like real drugs, like back in the day. You know, this stuff isn't a joke, like and people don't understand that it's not the weed your grandpa grew. Okay, yeah it's not. It's you know, tainted cross this and that and D D D who knows what chemicals and they're growing it all the time and hydroponic stuff and like, look, it's not coming out of the ground. People always say, well, pop comes out of the ground. I'm like, I bet that lot didn't.
Speaker 1: And if you have questions, you can go back and listen to our show about that they did. Because yeah, there's a lot of people that don't don't and would never think that, uh pot is the problem.
Speaker 4: And they would never drink like a bad soda, which I'm naughty. I still look I'm not some way crazy naturalistic. I'd love to be, but I'm not. You know, I'm careful about certain things I do. Yes, there's certain things I don't like or wouldn't do, but this is highly your own personal decision and I still want to live sometimes. But also I'm not going out to crappy eating all the time like I do. Think there's something about cooking food with love and in your home, because yes, everything's tainted, even the vegetables from the highest most natural foods place whatever. Yeah you're yeah, you're right, But also that love and praying over food and all that stuff. It matters the water though, one hundred percent. I would not drink tap water, and I've said that a lot so and the Brita ain't gonna cut it like no offense, I'm sure, But you need reverse osmosis water, especially if your children are growing, like if they're young and not solidified in their hormones. Because like everybody laughed at Alex Jones, but you might want to look at the frog's gay story again. But it's nothing against gay people. Yeah, no, I'm just saying it makes you want to change your actual sex for certain reasons because of certain hormones. And he was right, like, if you look up that drug, I can't remember the name of it right now, it starts with a kN A, But if you put in the frogs are gay drug, it'll come up. But yeah, I know how it sounds, man, But these frogs literally turned from male to female because of a lack of the population, and they're like with their whole species to like procreate and change over to like enable their species to continue. And then they're putting that kind of stuff in everything they you know, why are they putting? And me and Janet have done this and our weight loss shows and other shows about lizard DNA or chicken DNA or whatever they're doing. You know, this is all really nefarious when you pull it.
Speaker 1: Apart right one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And he is okay now, by the way, that's.
Speaker 1: You know, and that in itself is a blessing because that's a lot of stuff to go through and I'm sure terrifying for him, and probably even well after he was better.
Speaker 4: Oh still sure, sure, I know we don't. We can't talk about certain conspiracies around him. We can't talk about certain things around him because it freaks him out. It reminds him of that time, like specially demonic realm stuff like even though it's true, like he doesn't want to hear that, he'll do God, that's okay, And we have to meet people where they're comfortable. You know, I'm not gonna do that to him. But also he's careful about himself. He doesn't go and put himself in those situations anymore. You know, I definitely learned. He just had another baby. He's a father and has you know, his girlfriend and him or a cute little family, and and thank heavens because that was a really scary time. Like even if I bring it up to my husband now and he's a big strong guy, Janet's seeing him. He's his big meathead and I'll tell you, you want to see somebody cry like a baby Like that is the most terrified we have ever been for that.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's a lot in that situation. You know that that brings that horrible fear over parents when they're you know, watching their kids going through something like that, watch being a parent and seeing your kids deal with anything is terrible, but especially when it's something like that.
Speaker 4: Where especially when they're adults. Yeah, yeah, because you cannot fix it for them, and you will not be able to fix everything for them. It's just like with my daughter, like there's something that I can't fix there and there's nothing I can do, you know, and all I can do is say I love her and pray and some things. That's all you can do, you know, be proactive. If you can do what you can, work through what you can, and what you can't, you.
Speaker 1: Give to God one hundred percent. So I'm going to share my story, not my personal story, but someone that I know that I was friends with for quite a while, had the angelic visitation psychosis happened. She believed that she was speaking to the archangel Gabriel and Michael, and that these two angels at different times were speaking to her through her husband, and that she got pregnant, and she fully believed, and no one could tell her any differently, that the baby that she was pregnant with was going to be the savior of the world and the Satan slayer demon slayer and was going to raise up an army to fight Satan's minions and the whole nine yards, and it like listening to her talk about it, it was the every time you would listen to her, it was the craziest thing. And these conversations with the angels would literally go on for hours every time she had this thing, and they were literally moving her husband's lips and talking to her the whole time. The thing about her is she did a lot of marijuana, and I mean a lot of marijuana. Like literally, if you've ever seen anybody like chain smoke like a vape pin, and it's like every two seconds, all the time, all day long. That's her and her cannabis. Use. I went on a trip with her one time and she literally went through like fifteen of the vape pins, dad pins what.
Speaker 4: I you call.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big I'm not real versed in that realm, but anyway, it was like those and it was like constantly, like all the time.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And so not only did she have the hallucination, she was having the delusions, she started getting uber paranoid and like everybody was out toget her and all these deans were surrounding them and attacking them and whatever, and so she got the uber altered perception of reality and what was really going on. It was almost kind of like she was living in a fantasy realm type thing. And like I said, since she thought that they were telling her that this baby was a savior, was gonna slay Satan and all of that stuff, she felt like the virgin Mary. She felt like she was the chosen one, right. And so did she have a history of mental illness prior to that, yes? Was it ever properly addressed?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Did she have trauma?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Was that ever properly addressed.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Hence the copious amounts of marijuana. And and so she went through the whole nine yards and lost a lot of friends and whatever. She got very violent physically verbally the whole nine yards. I don't know if she ever got treatment, but I do know that she actually lost the baby.
Speaker 4: From all all stuff. So that would be so devastating too. On top of it, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So and that's like, you know, it was crazy because like she would record like four hour long videos where her husband is sound asleep and supposedly talking to her and whatever, and like pushed away a lot of family, a lot of friends, and she Wow, believe that they basically like she was given like prophecy from these angels as to how the world was going to play out and what roles they were going to play, and.
Speaker 4: If she was healthy and not like not having all these issues and not using drugs and not, like there's so many And I hate to say that because like, yeah, we're not weighing in on either side, and people aren't real like that, but it's so individualized. You know, are you conjuring, are you using illicit substances? Are you using whatever the thing is? Like what are you doing to have that happen? Because clearly I believe that Mary saw an angel, you know, I mean like yeah, but also this other stuff is all also mocking because what what does the devil do? You know?
Speaker 1: Turns everything upside down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and copies copy, copy, copies. So it doesn't surprise me that there's you know, other religions, almost all of them that have seen angels on me, but they had to pay a price, right like Jehovah's Witnesses, it's Michael and and they have done some really weird stuff with that whole religion. And then you know, with Islam and everything, it was Gabriel and you know, I mean, but they also like did polygamy whether or not, and they you know, hold down women, they do. I'm sorry, like that religion oppresses people, not just women, right, and you know, they have loopholes that are really weird. And I'm not you know, saying my ex religion wasn't weird too, Joseph Smith and polygamy and all the weird things and and his son's death and like all this stuff. You know, it's always a price, even with John d even with Crowley, Like if it is a price to be paid, I don't think that's a kind of loving God. And then people will come at you and say, well, look at the Old Testament. Look, you can justify it however you want. But at the end of the day, I think there's a lot of dark forces in this realm.
Speaker 1: We have to be careful one hundred percent. And you know, like we talked about earlier, there's a big difference between that actual spiritual awakening and the psychosis portion. And if you're one of those people, that is, if you're confident in who you are, and I don't mean conceited, but I mean confident in who you are and you have, like after an encounter like that, and you decide that you know, you're going to change your life for the better. You're going to start helping people. You know, you're going to be more patient, You're going to be you know, more loving, more kind, more gentle, all the things right that God wants us to be. That's a spiritual awakening. That is not psychosis. A psychosis is when you just lose all perception of reality, you lose all individuality, all creativity, and you become under the control and manipulation of something else. It's not a good force that's controlling that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not control. It shouldn't never be control. So yeah, I don't know. It's a fine line, but it's something that needs to be addressed because I think it happens to more people than we know.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. So, Darling, I really appreciate you spending time with me again. Love you.
Speaker 4: Much. Love.
Speaker 1: So where can the peepers find you at?
Speaker 4: Of course? So everybody. I am Heidy love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. You can go to my website Unfiltered Rise pod cast dot com, and you can go to my Patreon, where you will probably find this video with me and my bestie Janet, and we have so much fun. It's way better than just listening. I think it's more fun to watch us be silly. So you should see us there. They shouldn't see us there, Yes they should. Where will see you.
Speaker 1: So if you want to watch, you could watch on Spotify or rumble uh Deplorable Nation podcast on every podcast platform, or if you want to chit chat with me directly, uh, you have an idea for a show, you have a comment, you want to talk about something on Instagram, it's deplorable Janet, and on Twitter it is no Janet Kate in ow. So for me and for my fabulous bestie, we love you so much. Thanks for listening, Thanks for tuning in, Go like, comment, share, subscribe, download, YadA, YadA YadA. Because I don't know, we're pretty cool. So anyway, for me and for Reidy, have a great day and we'll cut you next time. Have a good one.