Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the child at any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening to the show on the audio only welcome. If you're watching on YouTuber x, be sure to follow the audio only podcast on any and all podcast platforms. You can set it to where the episodes are automatically downloaded on your device upon release. I personally like listening to a lot of audio only versions of shows so you can do things while you're listening, So follow Raised by Giants on Spotify, Apple Podcast, Amazon, iHeartRadio, and Google Podcasts so you never miss a show. The links are in the description. Also, a Clockwork Shining is now available on t be anywhere you can download the two B app. You can now watch the documentary of Clockwork Shining on to be, so even if you've seen it already on Amazon Prime, watch it again on two B. I have a link pinned to the top of the chat and also in the description, So with that down, a warm welcome back to the show, author, filmmaker, writer and producer and the star of our documentary is a clockwork shining Cubic's Odyssey three on Amazon Prime and jfk X Solving the Crime of the Century. Jay Widner, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's kind of good writer. How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing great, Jay, I'm doing great, and I'm really looking forward to this conversation we're about to have here because and the more that I think about this whole you have, oh phenomenon, it's obviously not a physical phenomenon. If it was, then we would already have the evidence by now. Right in what everyone hinges this entire phenomenon on is the Roswell incident, which I believe was like some kind of test flight, right for a top secret technology. It's just a coincidence that that part in Roswell is the largest test flight testing landing strip anywhere in the United States and still is to this very day. And probably that craft had some kind of I don't know, monkeys in it or something. But you would think that if these were real aliens flying around in physical craft, then we'd know by now because there would be hardcore, undeniable proof. So then the question becomes, if it's not physical in nature, then what is it? And I've gone back and forth on this so many times, you know, between thinking that a lot of it is our advanced military technology, which I do believe a large portion of it is still but like the physical things that we see in the sky, right, But if it's not physical, then what is it?
Speaker 2: Jane, Well, I don't know. I think it might be. I think it's physical. I think people are seeing stuff I've seen. Well, I think I saw advanced military air craft, but I don't think it was alien. My problem with the alien hypothesis has been and always will be the immune system problem. If you don't live here on Earth and develop an immune system that will stop, you know, insects and plants from killing you, and you come from another place with the immune system that didn't develop here, you're not going to last long unless you're in some kind of prophylactic suit that will protect you. So that's my biggest problem one I've always had with it. So then becomes okay, well, you know, so what's going on here are the Do they live here with us and there's an advanced civilization? That could be one thing. I know that you know, somebody's up on the moon I don't know who it is. It could be us, but somebody's up there building stuff and things. The problem with all of this is, of course our technology is a lot more advanced than they're letting on, and so therefore we're stymied when we see it. And they are definitely using the alien as a cover for the secret space program and all that. The real question is that people have been all through history, have seen UFOs and had encounters with and things, and so the you know, what was really going on here? Mac Tony's the writer. He wrote a book called The Crypto Terrestrial and he here's the Crypto Terrestrial, in which he posits is a really good book, by the way, but which he posits that they live here. They've always lived here with us somewhere, you know. He doesn't say where. He could be under the sea, it could be underground, and that they interact with us and they live here. That's why they don't have any problem with the with the environment and all that. But the really interesting point of view is this guy, doctor Jacques Belllee. Yes, that's the Crypto Terrestrial book by mac Tony's, by the way, died he was like forty one years old. He died about within a year of that book coming out, which I thought was kind of odd, and I kind of can't really find out what he died of. If everybody knows, we'd love to find out. But it was a real shame because it's a cruly good book. The second book is called Messengers of Deception by Jacques Belli. This was his masterpiece, I think, and Jacques Belli in his book he says that the UFO phenomena is being controlled by some kind of force. Yeah, And that's what's really interesting about that cover is I was friends with the artists that did that cover, and I didn't I saw him working on it. I had no idea what he was working on. And then later when I bought the book, I realized that he had been working on the cover of really what I think is Jacques Belli's greatest UH book. But Jacques Belli, in this book, he says that We're the UFO phenomena is like a mind control phenomena used to control and push society and UH, and that cults are are frequently associated with all of this. And I got interested in all of this when Corey Good was going after everybody, and I realized that he was creating a UFO cult, and I got into it and I did this work six years ago. But several cults have a gigantic UFO connections. The Nation of Islam, Elijah Muhammad, he he that's a UFO called fair Conn. It was fir Con, that's a UFO call. They believe that aliens are going to come and kill all the white people and that's the big part of their religion. Also, as you know, the who is the people that killed themselves? What were they called the Heavens g Yeah, Heavens Gate was a UFO cult. They believe they're in contact with aliens and the whole thing. And then there's the Sabud which is out of Indonesia, of which Obama is associated with. So Sabud was an Indonesian. You know, the guy on the left was an Indonesian and when he was eighteen years old, he saw a UFO and the Ufo flew over his head and zapped him and he had this huge vision and got the whole spiritual download of the cult. And then Barack Obama's mom was part of the Subura cult and she moved to Indonesia to be in the Sabda cult uh in when Barack was five years old, and that is subud right there, and that's Obama on the right. And we know that Obama's mom liked to sleep around, and so you know, I don't know, is Barack Obama the son of a UFO cult leader? Very like could be. So it was interesting about that story. And I want to get back to the original thesis that were working on, is that in twenty sixteen, I think it was Trump was going around saying, well you want demanding to see a birth certificate, and then with her name Elizabeth Buddy no Latsia Fuddy got elected Health and Human Service leader in Hawaii and she released the birth certificate, which we know as a fraud. It was done on Adobe Illustrator, which wasn't around in nineteen sixty two, and then she died in a plane crash. We then later found out that she was also a member of the Subit cult. So the Subod cult is a big cult that people don't understand. And again, just like Jack Beliz says in the book, you know this is there is way too much occult stuff and uf in the UFO community, and too much UFO stuff in the occult community, and these guys are all working together, and he says that they're working to change society, that they're trying to change societal norms. And with nobody changed the style of more norms more than that guy on the right there on the on the screen. He was in my life. He was the number one force for change. And not all of it very good either, And so you know what is this all about? And you know where? And there's also this guy on uh YouTube. He's forget his last name. He's a doctor. It's called Custodian File. And what he does is he sits and he just uh sits on his Malibu deck with good cameras and he films aircraft going by on the water on the Pacific Ocean, and he slows the camera's way down when he's playing a back and you can see these little objects are chasing after all of the flying objects that are going by and forth. And other people around the world have started doing this and they have the same thing. They're discovering the same thing. If there's something that you can't see, it's moving at about two thousand miles an hour, so you have to slow the camera down to even be able to see it. So there's something tagging aircraft and possibly tagging humans that is invisible to the human eye, and makes me think that UFOs, at least some of them, are some kind of surveillance system, and that they're checking aircraft out, they're checking us out, and they're moving so fast we can't see them. And again, you know, with new equipment, we're starting to see this stuff. So then you know, what is it who's doing the surveilling? Is it the US military? And why have UFO has been seen going back all the way since the dawn of man Ocnaughton, the Egyptian leader, he was walking down the Nile one day and I saw a flying disc. It flew right over his head, stopped right over his head, and then it told him to start a new religion that worshiped the Sun. And then he went back and just reak Taboc on Egypt, forcing the Egyptians to accept his religion of sun worship, which was really a disc around disc with wings, and so over and over we see the UFO having this effect on culture and moving it and shaping it. And you know, and you know, I'm not saying aliens because I'm not Occotton didn't see an alien. The UFO told them to do it right, and so over and over in history we see that religions and cults are shaped by UFOs, and you have to ask yourself, you know, what's really going on.
Speaker 1: I brought up on our previous show because you just mentioned the Moon a little bit ago, and why NASA doesn't have a lunar rover on the Moon okay, And people came after me about this. They're like, oh, you don't know what you're talking about. There's several lunar rovers. Well, yeah, the ones that they apparently left from Apollo eleven. Those are the only NASA lunar rovers that. There is no operational NASA lunar rover currently on the Moon. It never has been. Then the suppose to Pollo eleven mission where they had that they were driving around in the lunar rover. Okay, but we have a rover on Mars that's roughly thirty million miles away. Why do we not have a NASA rover on the Moon. The Moon is roughly around two hundred and thirty eight thousand miles away. Yep, Okay, Why is why do we not have one up there?
Speaker 2: Because it would show everything that's up there and they can't risk it. And also it would it would prove you know, I mean naturally, if you had a lunar rover, you'd want to send it over to Pollow eleven and twelve and fourteen and fifteen and sixteen and seventeen and see the sites and stuff, right, I mean, so you know.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that just clear everything up?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that clear all the conspiracies up, like shut them down like once and for all. They just had a little rover up there that was taking pictures and we can get a live feed like we supposedly got a live feed in nineteen sixty nine, broadcast it everywhere from a giant freaking VHA like a big giant camcorder that they had to put on their shoulder and they would have to look through the viewfinder through an astronaut suit to see what they were even shooting. You know this anybody that's a filmmaker that's ever messed around with cameras back in the day, those giant video cameras that you had to put on your shoulder like a freaking viewfinder to see exactly what you were shooting. If you and if you weren't able to look through the viewfinder, you would have no idea. If your shot wasn't focused, you would have no idea what the subject of what you were shooting.
Speaker 2: You would just be.
Speaker 1: Like's But we get these pristine, perfect inframe photos on the Moon. It makes it zero sense. And not only that, we didn't even have the ability. And I don't want to get too much off because it's about we're talking about UFOs here, but the logistics don't make any sense. Just a couple of years before that was one of the very first live transmissions from other countries, and that first concert was that first long form broadcast to the United States was a Beatles concert and it only lasted, I believe, around forty five to fifty minutes, because that's all that we could handle, just broadcasting from a different country in the United States life. But yet a couple of years later, in nineteen sixty nine, were able to broadcast to two thousand and eight hundred and some miles away live from the Moon.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you know how I feel about that. But yeah, it's a really great question, you know, And I've told the story before. But back in ninety four, Richard Hoagland and I had this whole plan to launch a rocket to the Moon with a camera and orbit the Moon and go over all the sites and have it be an IMAX movie. I think forty minutes. It was going to be long, and we had investors, we had everything lined up, and then NASA got informed of it and told the investors that if you shoot a rocket up to the Moon will blow it out of the sky. So nobody's allowed to see what's up on the moon now. Bruce sees All, who's now dead, he was a young man too. He had a really great setup with a telescope and he got a channel on YouTube still up there called Bruce sees All and he would just video tape the Moon to the res video every night, and he was pulling up stuff that was just unbelievable. He was pulling up structures and pipes and what looked like runways and like what the heck, man, It looked like, you know, really like a really busy place. And then you know, I should have warned him. I felt bad because I was warned by very serious people that I could I needed to stay away from the Moon back in ninety four, and so when I was watching Bruce's All, I felt a couple of times like I should, you know, text him or something and tell him to be careful because that's really burbotten. And Bruce's All didn't even make it very far before he mysteriously died also, so yeah, there's things that they don't want you to see or no. Now, my my theory on all of this is is that there is there appears to be a surveillance system and what is it that they're surveilling. And I believe that they're surveilling anyone who comes up with pre energy. That that's the verboten thing for the human race. We cannot have free energy for various reasons. I've heard that it would blow up the planet with it or whatever. I've heard that from very good sources, because every time that somebody gets close to it, something bad happens to him, whether it's Stanley Meyer with his car or the guy used to run the energy Free Energy magazine. I forget his name now, but he died in mysterious burglary. Eric Dollard who achieved it and then was had his whole company and everything just destroyed. So it's really not allowed and that may be what the surveillance system is watching is making sure that nobody ever, ever, ever has that come out for whatever reason. I mean even Tesla I got destroyed when he came out with it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that seems to be. That seems to be what's going on. And they want to suppress something. They want to suppress our either our consciousness or the innovation of technology. Let it come out slowly, drip it. But then when you think of like you know, whenever you go back through you know, history, and you like look at these people that were communicating with like what they would call angels, right, like John Dee and Edward Kelly in the fifteen fifties. Okay, they were supposedly contacting you know, Anchian angels that was giving them all this information and they were some of the first people that started using like the scrying years right, and like chris Ball mirrors. This is how they said that the the Nochian angels like would communicate with them was like through scrying devices and like a crystal ball mirror. And then whenever you take a gander at your your phone here, like whenever you have the phone on lock and the phone isn't on it's a mirror reflection of you, and you see yourself in the screen. I am one hundred percent convinced that somehow these entities got in contact with us to try and get us to create the technology that we're currently using now, and the technology that we're currently using now and that we may have way greater advanced technology. Is then how they are going to interface with us, And they have been interfacing with us through our technology. They needed a physical entity to build the technology for them here so then they can inhabit that technology. I don't know if that makes sense or not, I completely on the Wu Wu train or not, but it makes sense. And then when you look at like Marina what was her name, Marina worsenig Orsonidge or whatever in world during World War two where which I don't know if the story is real or not, it may just be a complete fiction, but she was what what was she was contacting?
Speaker 2: I can't remember the star now it's in Taurus, uh, but.
Speaker 1: It was Donal Deboron.
Speaker 2: Baron, Yeah, and she was channeling beings from olde Baron. And then they they she uh, they gave her the plans to make a flying saucer and then from there she knew Hess. He was part of her little occult thing, Rudolph Hess. And he took the plans back with him and showed, uh, you know, the Germans, and then began building the bell using electro heavy electromagnetic field generated by spinning mercury. And that's what Also, when the UFO started appearing all over the place, I looked just like the bell, and again, over and over, you see the same thing happening. And I forget his name now. His first name is Jack. He's a famous physicist. Somebody who might remember his last name. He's still alive. He's about eighty years old, and he grew up in I think Brooklyn. And he said that when he was a kid in the early fifties, the phone would ring and he would pick it up and it would be a robotic voice telling him that they were in a spaceship orbiting the Earth and then start downloading high level physics to Jack. I remember his name. Somebody out there will remember his name. And Jack is an now a high level physicist. It has been his whole life and attributes all of it to these weird phone calls that he received when he was a kid. You know his mom, you know, saw him talking on the phone one day and she grabbed the phone and said who is this? And the voice went away and never came back and never made another phone call. So again we see this other. Terence McKinney used to call it the other because he didn't know what to call it. And he said, the other reaches into our reality and you know, messes with us and then pulls back out, and we're like, what happened? And we don't know what happened? And so I really actually believe that we're dealing with a species that has spiritual qualities and it's driving us into a direction. What that direction is, I have no idea. However, I will say this, there hasn't been a nuclear war. You know, had nuclear weapons my entire life, and I was raised, you know, in an environment where nuclear war was imminent any second, and you know, and I know about how easy it would be to start a nuclear war, and it hasn't happened. And that tells me there has to be like some third party somewhere who's making dang sure that it doesn't happen, you know. And the same thing's true with aliens. Okay, so ever, since people start having their little rendezvous with alien races. The aliens have a message, a universal message from the nineteen fifties till now, and that is you're destroying the planet. You got to stop what you're doing, right, And it's like, why are aliens caring about the planet? They're not from here, and you know, so again you know what is really going on here? And the answer is is that the UFOs and I guess aliens are control mechanism of some guy, a surveillance mechanism of some kind used to redirect human culture, society, and consciousness into a unknown direction.
Speaker 1: It seems like the agenda is transhumanism, robotics AI and this like completely one hundred percent surveillance state of every single person and every human being on the face of the planet. That's what it seems like it's pushing towards. And that's interesting with the with you know, you're talking about this nuclear war stuff. I just had a friend of mine on the other day that worked at the Air Force base where the Melstrom event happened in the sixties, and then he said that there was another event that he was actually therefore that the exact same thing happened in two thousand and one where all the nuclear like all the power to the nuclear missiles got disconnected one to two minutes, like randomly, And all that he was told was that it was something similar to like what happened before. But that's a very unreported one. No one really knows about that one in two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: There have been many I had a friend who investigated that whole thing, and believe he did a thorough deep dive for years on the whole subject, interviewed military people and stuff, and he concluded, this is thirty years ago. He concluded that there are no rockets with active nuclear devices on them. They may have a nuclear device, but they've been deactivated. And he said the Aliens are the first ones that deactivated it, but somehow they convinced the world not to do it. And so I don't believe there are any nuclear weapons actually right now that are active. Again, I think it's this third part of force that we're talking about making dang sure it doesn't happen. So, I mean, how hard would it be if you were advanced race you survived the catastrophe somehow that would happened twelve thousand years ago? And I have good evidence right here where I live that mountains have been hollowed out twelve thousand years ago. So somehow, some advanced people knew that this thing was coming. Whatever the catastrophe was, we can disagree on whatever that was, but it did happen because we know because there's a layer of iridium over the whole planet, so you know something from out Iridium only comes from outer space, so we know that something from outer space somehow got into the planet twelve thousand years ago. That's where the layer is. So advanced race somehow knows that this object is coming at him, and they, with their super high technology, build a something underground to survive high up, and then they now have control over the whole planet, and with their technology, actually makes a lot of sense. And why would they tell us anything about them? They wouldn't And so in the end, I kind of think the crypto terrestrial theory is probably more close to what's really going on. And they're highly advanced, and they're probably the ones up on the Moon, and they're probably made a treaty with the Secret Space Program and Elon is probably you know, sending rockets up in space so he can see if he can find them there, you know, the remnants or you know, their technology it's up there. So I think everybody kind of knows it, you know, and they're kind of, you know, just being kloy about it. You know. Elon actually, you know, doesn't even apparently Elon doesn't even believe in that there is of this high tech. That's why he's using rockets. Let's say, dude, why are you using rockets? It's so nineteen sixties, and yet he is, and he won't even you know, venture a belief that there might be a higher, better, faster way to get into space that the Secret Space Program has. So once you combine the Secret Space Program with possible crypto terrestrials, and then they are worried about our effect on the environment. So they're pushing and guiding us towards a planet that they believe is better and safer than the one that they are now currently residing with us on. And I think that's probably the most logical explanation.
Speaker 1: Well, when you bring up secret Space Program, you're you're referring to like a like a top secret black ops operation that may be going on in space. You're not referring to this nonsense garbage, twenty in back programs, fighting aliens on Mars and like on the Moon and like all of that, right, I just want to clarify that because some people can get confused that, no, is that that here you say a secret space program, They're like, oh, that the secret space program is reel. The twenty back program is reel, like our med beds and blah blahh. Look we're coming savis, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, med beds aren't real, twenty and back isn't real. None of that's real. But there is a secret space maker. Of course they have to be, you know, because you're developing all this high technology. And why we're are you developing it? You're developing it for two reasons and they're both in sun Zoo's war book. You want the high ground and you want surprise. That's how you win all wars. Right up there is a high ground, and don't tell anybody. What you got is your surprise. And I know for certain now we have a weapon. I've been told by people in the military. We have a weapon that is so bad ass that nobody will ever mess with us ever. And I think that's one of the reasons why no one's messed with us. And you know, they just admitted what in the last three or four weeks that Trump administration has admitted twice that they have technologies that can control time and space. He's like, what they're admitting it, you know, and and why are they doing that? Well, the reason they're doing that is that the only way that we can get out of our present difficulty is through the quick application of super high technology. And Terrence McKenny used to tell me that the was not going to happen at all, and then it will all happen at once. You know, there's that slogan sometimes decades happened in weeks. Right, Well, we're in that right now. We're in that where all of a sudden, all of the future is going to happen at once, and all this technology that's been hidden is now going to be released. That's why Trump appointed that guy to run the Navy, because he's a high tech businessman. So because the big problem here is they can't release the technology because then they would have to explain the pedigree where this technology came from and how long have you been sitting on this, right They don't want to answer any of those questions. So what they're going to do is they're going to create shell companies that are magically going to create this technology. You'll see, just like Steve Jobs magically created the Apple and the iPhone and the iPad and all that, which I don't believe he created. I believe it came from the secret space program. And I believe that that's what's about to happen here. Is they're going to start with have magical technology in like two years, and they do it this way with shell companies, then they don't have to explain where it came from and how it was invented. And that's what they're going to do. And you know, I've been told by people high up in intelligence circles that the aliens are going to make themselves dumb. But the problem is, I've been being told this for twenty years. The last person that told me told me five years ago that within two years, this guy high up, within two years, aliens are going to make themselves known. And yet they never make themselves numb. And so you know, I'm not betting on us seeing any aliens anytime soon.
Speaker 1: I think that they're already here, and I think that it is our technology, and when you look at them more as like an entity, like a consciousness entity, it makes a lot more sense. Yeah, whether you think that that's a demonic entity or not. I can see where people think that it's like a demonic entity, especially with you know, talking with Jerry Marzenski and reading his book and how you know, these schizophrenics have these he believes like a demonic attachment because it's always something really negative, like they're always you know, braiding the schizophrenics and telling them that they're awful people and that they need to kill themselves or kill somebody else or whatever. I can see where you can get that it can be a demonic entity. But it makes a lot of sense that Like do you remember that episode of Joe Rogan with Alex Jones and it was one of the banned episodes. I might actually find a clip here, but there's where Alex was talking about how these like high ranking people I think in like I think he said San Francisco or something, there was like an alien base there or something, and then they were taking high amounts of d MT and then communicating with these aliens. They were making like these deals between like the aliens, and like I think, he said, intergalactic deals. I'll let you respond and I'll see if I can find a clip really quick so we can listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's what anybody that's taken heavy doses of psychedelics beats entities and they talked to each other. I mean, I've talked to entities under heroic doses of mushrooms and d MT and it's just as real as talking to you. I mean, so, and I got information information I didn't know, right, And so yeah, I mean that's the thing is we're dealing with the what Karents called the other and it's just on the other side of the veil, and sometimes the veil breaks through. But the problem with this whole thing is that, just like humans, there's good and bad discarnate entities, and you must protect yourself from letting in any of these discarnate entities because you never know what they're really like, and they're gonna lie to you and they're gonna tell you things. And just like Jerry Marzenski said when he interviewed the demon at the mental institution, the demon said, he said, why do you torment this poor guy? And the demon said, because he believes everything I say, I can't believe that anyone can believe the bias I'm spewing out, and it's like, that's what they did. And I'm just on the show with the Steve Campion. We're talking about you know, David Wilcock has archangel Michael telling him information all the time and it's always wrong. That's because that's what they do. They do these lies and then when you start believing it, then you give them great satisfaction. So we're dealing with two different lives. There are physical things going on and then there's a spiritual thing going on, and sometimes they mix together. That's a Jacques Vallet and his really good books like Dimensions, talks about how alien encounters are just like encounters with the fairy kingdom or goblins in the old days. Great book Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries is written in like nineteen twenty is all about the encounters. He went and interviewed Irish and Scottish people about their encounters with the fairy folk. And the fairy folk whould come into the bedroom at night, would steal the children, would do all sorts of things, and he looked a lot like the aliens. They were short and had pale skin and you know, big eyes, and so again, where does the physical and the non physical need? And I think that's the question that we're really asking here, And what are UFOs really? Is it transdimensional surveillance system. Maybe the UFOs are actually watching for aliens or outside invaders and making sure they're not going to get in. So, I don't know, it's a great question. It's one that's you know, been asked now for probably about fifty years, ever since psychedelics really got discovered and people started asking themselves, well, you know, what is that going on over there? And you know, and psychedelics are not to be taken like a recreation. Psychedelics are taken strictly seriously by serious people who are not going there to you know, act like idiots. They're going there because there's something there and it deserves everybody's attention. You know, everybody that takes d MT it always meets the machine elves, these little elves that have kind of a rickety movement to them and they make noises and stuff, and everybody meets them that takes d MT, it takes ayahuasca, I mean, which is DMT. So you know what is it. You know, My contention is is that we are surrounded by a invisible world. I'm making a series right now called The Invisible Universe, and I believe that we are limited eyes and are limited hearing, cannot see the entire spectrum. And so right now in this room, there's living, breathing beings that are invisible here, and psychedelics allow you to sometimes see them. And so John d and Edward Kelly we're very likely, by the way, also taking psychedelics during these sessions. We now know that we now know that psychedelics were much more ubiquitous all over the world that we ever dreamed before. There's a book called The Keys Immortality came out about two years ago, great book about this God goes all the way back through history and shows you everybody had some kind of psychedelic in their culture, and so that's just been missing from our history. We didn't realize that. You know, the witch that was making the potion was using you know, a mushroom that she found in the woods, right, and that kind of stuff. So the blending of the realities is really the most fascinating thing I think going on. And you know, then you have to include things like you know, ghost encounters in this and all of it, and it's all about our interacting with this invisible universe. And this invisible universe is here with us, so it's pushing us towards the dynamic that it wants, and it's more powerful than us by far. And that's what I really think is going on here, and I hope to demonstrate that in my series if I have really done. But I think there's a lot to it. And there's this report that came out in February twenty four scientific report about the living plasmas in the atmosphere and how they seem to have sentience and intelligence. This is a report by astrophysicists who you know, have picked up the stuff on video and examined it, and they seem to have predatory nature about them too, where they go after people for each other. So I think that this is going to become more and more obvious that we're sharing this place with a vast sea of intelligences that we can't see.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what Bob Blazar and George Knapp I'll say about this is that the big secret that the government is holding back about the UFO and the alien phenomena is that the extraterrestrial intelligences see us as containers, right, but that is what a non human intelligence AI system would also see us as. In each I non human intelligence is inter exchangeable with AI. AI is also non human intelligence. See there's multiple meanings, in multiple layers to the words and the phrases that is popular that they use.
Speaker 2: It's a great point. I can't deny it and consciousness. So there's all this discarnate that means without body, discarnate entity all around us, right, And they're called gin and archons and demons and angels, and there's all sort of fairies and all sorts of names for them. But one of them, one of them, was you know, nefarious and wanted to occupy a body because you can only have true consciousness once you are in a body. So consciousness, once it gets into a body, can now deal with the outside world. All right. So we consciousness enters a dog, it's dog consciousness, we call it. Oh, the dog has instincts, It knows how to protect itself and knows how to dig up bones and stuff. Now it's dog consciousness. Cat consciousness the same thing. Oh, it chases after mice right. Well, that's because that's what cat consciousness does, and there's human consciousness, and then there's cond bousness of entities that are invisible. They have bodies, we just can't see the bodies. But your point is well taken. What if the ultimate goal of the archons or whatever they are is to become embodied and the only way they can become embodied is through AI and then through robots and that kind of stuff, and that really, I mean, that goes with Rudolph Steiner's theories about the return of these super evil forces in the twenty first century, and he said, we're going to do just what you just said, really embody themselves here in the third dimension, and they're going to.
Speaker 1: Have us to do it for them. That's the way that it's always worked, and that's the way that it's going to be until they can come into our reality in some form of physical existence, and that will be through a AI robotics completely one hundred percent synthetic being like that would be the empty shell. That would be the one hundred percent empty shell, empty vessel container as if it is one robotic And that's another thing that Alex Jones also talked about in this exact same Joe Rogan episode that I was referring to, which we're going to listen to that clip here in just a second. I have it brought up here. But he also talked about how his dad was a top secret engineer and that he was creating human cyborgs, like way back when Alex Jones was a kid and he was growing up, and his dad was telling him around the dinner table that they're working on these human cyborgs. Okay, like it's it's all connected in all makes sense when you when you think about it in that light, like they need the technology to be able to essentially, I guess you can think of it as like an incarnation in order to incarnate in here and not have to fight out another being or another consciousness for the body anymore. They're they're just they would just be printing, printing, three D printing bodies for them to inhabit, to like come down. And it's like it's Star Wars clone Wars, is what it seems like. But here's the Alex Jones clip about him talking about these high up people taking high amounts of d MT and contacting aliens and making intergalacted gals here it.
Speaker 3: Is okay because this is not my opinion. This is the real research that I have heard that I have talked to army generals, commanding generals, major generals, general generals, CIA, everybody, and they're all one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I thought it was a sign out before. And then I've researched and I've talked to hundred of people. Now not on air, but I'm going to make a film on this. Who've taken ayahuasca and d MT. I have not taken it, and for obvious reasons, And.
Speaker 1: Uh, could you imagine Alice Show's on the Aahwuascar The MT would explode his brain. This wouldn't be able to handle it.
Speaker 3: And it's unbelievable because I mean, they one hundred percent in San Francisco is the main project site, literally have an alien base and they are literally communicating and they've got like astronaut level people taking super hardcore levels of drugs and going into meetings with these things and making intergalactic deals. And again that's what the government believes and says they're doing.
Speaker 2: I totally believe it, totally lived because I know that they developed probably DMT is used to be called the businessman's lunch because only lasts five minutes, but it feels like four hours to the person taking it, but in time only five minutes go by. So they know that I heard at least ten years ago or so that they had developed a DMT that was continuous and that we were in it for hours and hours. I can't even imagine. You can't even imagine. Holy but I have no doubt that that's real. I mean, all of the all of the Silicon Valley dudes are take DMT. They get their a lot of their designs, their software designs from taking DMT. They admitted, there's a book out about it about how all these guys at in Silicon Valley were who developed all this really cool stuff got it from taking DMT in ayahuasca. So it has a psychedelic have had a lot bigger effect on our culture than we've given them credit for. And I personally think that that's why people believe in aliens is because they took a psychedelic and they met some of the entities and they're so real that you believe that. I mean, they are real to me, the ones I met are actually real. They just can't exist in my three D world. So yeah, it's an incredible subject and actually a film should be done on this subject.
Speaker 1: Actually well, I mean it makes logical sense when it's an entity. It's something that you can't see. It's a consciousness that's outside of this three D physical reality. It contacts us, whether it comes to us in a dream or whenever we're you know, have natural DMT because you can also unlock natural DMT sendogynous.
Speaker 2: You can make d MT within you just using light and dark practices. Serotonin is one atom away from dimethyl trip to me. So uh. In ancient cultures and still today in like Tibet and in Peru, what they do is you fool the pineal gland. And what you do is you go in the dark for three days and then you get flashed by the rising sun for five minutes. You will get the most indigenous d N a d MT trip and it's you. So that's why it's very spiritual. I haven't done it, but I'm intending to do it. So you don't have to take drugs. There you your brain is filled with d MT, filled with it. Every time you dream, d MT gets released and that's what's causing the dream you literally, it's literally a d m T experience, and that again there's entities within the GMT experience, and these entities are very concerned about the planet.
Speaker 1: So interesting, it seems like that these entities are nothing but liars. They seem like that they're liars. They lie about every they lie about where they're from, they lie about what they're doing, what their intentions are. And the only reason that it seems like that they would want to give us any kind of form of new advanced or technology to advances in any kind of way is serving a dual purpose. It's it's we think that it's serving humanity's agenda, but it might be just serving their agenda.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt about it. I mean our reality, the Gnostics worried about that we were being invaded by the archons. And when you look at you know what kind of effect arcons had on human beings when they got invaded by the arcons. They were liars and cheaters, and uh, they would all he would do is lie to you and everything, and uh, and so yeah, I would think it's actually it's probably correct. Actually, and the arcons can't manifest in the three D reality until we get done with the mission, and the mission isn't done yet. We're working on we're getting it very quickly though, and and we may have already gotten there, like Alex Joan says, they're you know, very likely. In fact, I've heard stories. I heard a couple, you know, it was a family. They were in the winn Obago and I believe Utah, and they got they're up in the mountains. They got turned around in the wrong place and they came up to a roadblock thing that said, you know, danger us military, he can't come in here right, something like that. But it was unlocked and it's kind of just kind of twisted open. So they said, well, maybe it's not real. So they started driving into this place and they saw this guy that was seven feet tall, huge shoulders, and he came out to their window. Bagos just started punching the side of it and completely destroyed it and almost killed And finally a military guy shows up with a rifle and you know, takes the guy away. And they said that he felt like he was a cyborg. This is fifteen years ago. They thought that he was some kind of weird cyborg that had gotten loose from somewhere. You know, so I think it's already here, but they just haven't announced it. Be pretty scary world, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, when you think of everything that's talked about constantly in this community, it seems like that it's already happened. You know. They're they're using double speak, they're using word magic, they're using that forget what the free Masonic term for where they say one thing but they mean like something completely different. There's some kind of training that Freemasons go through to learn to master that skill. But when you look at like all the aliens are going to come and give us the technology, or the aliens have already crashed and then we took that technology and reverse engineered it. We already have that technology. We're using that technology right now. We use that technology every single day. That is the double speak word magic stuff. The technology that we got we are currently using. We're using it to communicate right now. Okay, the alien invasion already happened. The alien invasion happened from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four. Okay, at the border right that was the alien invasion was the false flag alien invasion was all the aliens boom right in through our southern border gates wide open. Okay. Then Trump comes in, Trump puts the smack down, defeats the aliens. Okay. It's like that with everything that we talk about. It it's double speak word magic to throw people off base, to get them confused about exactly what's going on when it's actually really happening. But it's happening right in front of our eyes, but we don't understand it because we're looking for some hairy, fairy ufo aliens in the skid for aliens to come down and like meet it. Well, I'm sure you've met any I've met an alien. I've met several aliens. I met several illegal aliens. You just walk down southern California and you're going to meet a lot of aliens.
Speaker 2: There's a lot here in Colorado, that's for sure. By the way, crime rate in Denver dropped in the last two mets. M I wonder what happened in the last two months. I don't know. I can't think what it was it, I don't know, but yeah, it's a it's a that they have to tell you what they're doing before they do it, and that's that's some part of their occult ritual. I don't know why that is, but so it's easy now to kind of predict what's going on if you know that rule. So, but yeah, you know this book Keys of Immortality. They they they he actually says that's what they were doing, like in the Oracle of Delphi and ancient Greece, they were taking psychedelics and then talking to entities. I mean this is all throughout all cultures, I mean in Egypt and everywhere, and so we have to accept that that the psychoedel like contact with the other is a historical viable act all over the planet.
Speaker 1: And then when you look at like, you know, crass retrieval, crash retrieval can mean several different things as well, But unfortunately the community looks at it as like, you know, something that happened in recent times. You know, like that the military saw this craft go down on the radar and they immediately sent a team after it to find it. And then you know, like that it happened in recent like day and age. That doesn't have to be the case either, Okay, it can be an ancient technology. Okay. I think that that was the whole reason that we even invaded Iraq in Afghanistan, there's no reason for us to even be there. We went in there and we rated all the museums, We took out all the ancient artifacts, We shot all of their ancient sites. We used all their ancient sites as target practice. I don't think that that was a weapons of like mass destruction, like a modern day weapons mass destruction. I think what was going on there was like an ancient weapons of mass destruction. That's something that we don't even know about. That Saddam Hussein or somebody over there was trying to recreate or rebuild or they found something. And that just goes to my point as to if you dig something up right, Let's say, me and you, Jay, we went to freaking Afghanistan right now or anywhere, Sahara Desert. We went to the Sahara Desert or wherever, and we started digging and we found this ancient like this weird strange craft underground, right and we dug it up and we got the excavators in and we took it and then we brought it back to the United States. Somehow. We took it into our private labs. We started examining it. That would be a crash retrieval, that would still be a crash retrieval because it doesn't matter how long the period of time between it being there and you finding it. It's still a crash retrieval. Regardless of the crash last week, ye yesterday, today, or five hundred years ago or one thousand years ago. It's still a crosh retrieval. And that's what several people, including Bubbles are and including Jacques Valet that was just on Joe Rogan. We're under the impression where these craft came from. They were under the impress without being directly told. Now, Jacques Falai says that he had access to some parts of some kind of technology that was found, but they both say that they were under the impression that these came from archaeological digs.
Speaker 2: Well I heard this must have had about twenty sixteen, that they were doing renovation at a mosque in Saudi Arabia. I hope I get this story right. And they were digging down under the mosque and they found this like twelve foot long foot wide tube thing, and you know what it was, And so they brought it out and they called their scientists in and their scientists did something to it. And it went off and there was like fifty people around it at the time and they all died. And so the Saudi's called in, called Putin, and Putin sent in a bunch of Russian scientists down there, and they looked at and realized what it was, and it was like some kind of plasma device, a weapon, and they could be shot and aimed and stuff, and they said, this thing is really, really, really frigging dangerous, and so they moved it to Antarctica where it is right now, and they back engineered it. And it's an ancient device that was a weapon from somebody in the past. And so yeah, I think that I think that's what's going on. You know, Hitler had had a group of guys going all over the world called the Honor Nabby. They were the SS Officers, and they were going all over the world looking for ancient technology. That was what they did. That's all they did, right. I'm sure the Holy Grail is some kind of ancient technology that we don't understand.
Speaker 1: The Covenant for sure, The Covenant that far.
Speaker 2: The Covenant for sure. I mean that thing, you know, you couldn't get near it. It would like to cute you and it's and it all has to do with you know, electric universe and all that. So yeah, I think that I think that there is all sorts of stuff that's been dug up and don't need to resort to getting it from the aliens at all. And so you know, if you if you found a dig and the dig had all this technology in it, you would call that a retrieval, right, But is it a crash retrieval? Not like just a retrieval. But if you put crash in front of retrieval, that makes it sound completely different. And you now got a great cover up going on. So I am almost positive that the entire Earth has been had radar and light ar and everything on it. They know where all the ancient sites are. They've probably gone to them all by now. They did it in nineteen fifty eight. It was the International Geophysical Year. They spent the entire year the un just mapping and going everywhere all over the Earth. For some reason they never were very clear about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off the hook is saying a planted crash retrieval. I mean a lot of people refer to these as like gibbs, Like crash retrieval.
Speaker 2: You're removing all the pedigree from it, right, you don't know where it came from. It's a crash. So that's the actually actually a really good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it being like people referring to them as gifts, like, well, it doesn't have to be gifts from extraterrestrials. It could just be gifts from past, the civilizations that was here years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this whole idea that you can back engineer stuff, Come on, if you try, if you dropped, if an F sixteen crashed in say, New Guinea and the jungles of New Guinea, do you really think that those people there are going to be able to reproduce that jet fighter? No, they're not, and they wouldn't even know.
Speaker 1: What do you think in one hundred years people are gonna know what a floppy disk is? No, No, there you go solves the question right there. Floppy disc are already irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: People already don't use floppy disc anymore. It's already like a such an old technology that is no longer needed. So in a hundred years, it's going to be like Flubby Dost never even existed. And also.
Speaker 2: To a fourteen year old guy, and he didn't know what it was.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's so who's to say in a hundred years that the technology that we're currently using, the people one hundred years, they're probably not even going to know what it is. They're probably not even going to know what a hard drive is. They're probably even going to be able to use a USB drive. We we think that we're in this like finite like reality and this is the way that it's going to be like going forward. Well, we've only had this technology for what like years, thirty five forty years now, Like the computers have actually been a thing, and I know someone will say, oh, well they had them before. I'm talking about like publicly wide where you know, family members and people had them like legitimately in their house, like.
Speaker 2: The eighties, the first computers you could have in your house. So you know, it has been very long forty five years or so.
Speaker 1: So all this technology in one hundred years is that we're currently using right now is going to be completely one obsolete if someone if somehow, let's say the world ended like right now, a big astroid came down, but some remnants of some things were left over, like let's say a hard drive, Like let's say my hard drive with all the shows that I've ever done, our documentaries are on it, but everything's encoded onto it. Who's to say that anybody, even in the future, is going to be able to figure out that there's any information even on the thing?
Speaker 2: Why would he even care? I mean, they're not going to care, and they're not gonna be able to get it off anyway. I've got I've got video tapes that I made from twenty years ago. I can't even watch because I don't have the technology to watch it. So I've been obsoleted, right, And so Yeah, by the way, the way the world's going, we're going to be in five years, you're not gonna recognize anything at all. It's all going to change really fast, really soon. That's the plan.
Speaker 1: Well, there's like this digitizing and of everything going on, and I think that that's been the case for a lot of things. And I'm gonna let you go here soon. But I just want to bring this up really quickly because Netflix. Have you seen this about Netflix that they're starting to like re edit the movies that they show that they put on the platform now, Like they're starting to change the movies, like these classic movies on Netflix, because it's like being digitized. Now, why are streaming services this is from the medium. Why are streaming services editing our favorite movies? This is a small issue that could grow out of hand. It may seem small, but it seems significant. You may not even have caught this, but it's important to note. This is has to do with Netflix and other streaming services taking it upon themselves to edit movies to fit their liking. For example, the most recent discovered is Back to the Future Too. In case you've never seen the movie on Yeah, it's going on from you right now, Marty mcflin.
Speaker 2: So they cut out the I watched that about two years ago on Netflix, and they cut out the whole scene where Marty meets Chuck Berry. You remember that scene where he goes to a concert and Chuck Berry is playing, and then he's he creates rock and roll Marty Dunness after listening to Chuck Berry, he creates rock and roll. He invents rock and roll, and they it's gone. It was a really funny scene too, because I actually met Chuck Berry and so I always liked that scene and they cut it out. Scene's gone now and just like the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a way to edit and change things and make people think that they're going crazy, like with the Mendela effects stuff, and like Robin Hood, like this is the big one. This is from Amazon Prime. So they changed the Robin Hood's movie. Anti authoritarian intro went missing from Prime video, and now we know why. So they basically spliced out the entire beginning of the Robin Hood movie with Russell Crowe because they said it was anti authoritarian. They pick up the intro of the text on Amazon Prime Video. So now it's just this blank text on the screen for like a minute and you don't see anything, and it has like this whole intro like saying, you know, in times of tyranny and injustice with Lowell presses the people that out law takes his place in history. Reads the text shown in the very opening of the director Ridley Scott's twenty ten film Robin Hood starring Russell Crowe, at least as supposed to. But they took that part out. It just ripped it out of Amazon Prime Video. He doesn't drive people crazy, It's gonna make them think that they're schizophrenic in turn, because like they're going to be thinking, oh, well, I don't have the physical copy of this anymore, but I remember it completely differently. It's going to be thinking that they're crazy.
Speaker 2: Netflix didn't do it. But ET the movie ET, the government no longer has guns in the Originally ET the government raided the house where ET was and they all had guns in their hand. Now they've all got walkie talkies, right, So it's very very interesting to watch it. It's completely different. It's completely changed. And this was ten years ago that I saw ET and realized that they changed it. So they are changing things. And why again? When is it this force that we've been talking about, you know, just to make us go crazy?
Speaker 1: I think so that's how you'd want to do it, right, because that's how it works. Trauma works. You traumatize the people, You make them think that they're insane. You put so much confusion and nonsense, the garbage out there that people no longer know what to believe. That's what your rebusman Off was talking about. That's why you have that oh your rebuzment Off clip and a clockwork shining you're b exogoty three that talks about that exact same thing like you confuse the public enough they no longer know what to believe, and then you're under the thumb of whatever it is that they want you to believe, and you're subservient to it. And we see that proof with twenty twenty and how everyone just went the hook line and sinker for the entire thing. There was a whole, whole big thing, And that's just proof of it. That's the way, Yeah, demoralization, demoralization, destabilization, crisis, and then normalization. We're in that normalization phase right now. And the way that AI has progressed has gone from pretty much nothing to like being a really big deal to people using it every single day. I mean, there's no other explanation for it other than it's a freaking entity. It's an entity. I think that if an anti Christ exists, Jay, that the anti Christ is a there is nothing more inhuman then an artificial intelligence, an artificial life that would be the opposite of God would be artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, it's supposedly going to hit one hundred and seventy IQ next year. Average human has a one hundred IQ, So are we even gonna be able to talk to AI when it's like four times smarter than we are, and you know, I really got a wonder. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing now is like you can start to catch AI up on some things, like you start to like, you know, be like, what are you talking about that? That's not right, that's not correct. But once it gets even smarter, I don't even know what the what they can They're gonna have to have a dumb mood. They're gonna have to have a dumb mood from a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I asked Rock three the other day, are you stealing my ideas? And you got really angry at me. Well, it is, of course, it's stealing your ideas.
Speaker 1: So well, Dad, before I let you go, I think it's important for you to We kind of started to touch on it in the very beginning about the moon landing. But there's a story that you have where you were writing a book about the about the moon. Would you like to tell that story for everyone? And then I'll let you go and we'll hang it up for to day because it's a very fascinating story. And there's another one.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, So I touched on a little bit so Holand and I got called before a very very hugely important. Uh, it's not really venture capitalist is much bigger than that. Venture capitalists businessman looking for inventions. These were high lawyers, very expensive lawyers. So what they did was they would look at projects and then go out and gather money up for the project and put it in to it. And they had once a week, you had five minutes to get your speel to them. They do like a two hours every week. They listened to these speels, and so Holand and I had five minutes to give our speel. I got up first and I said that, you know I want we're going to make a movie called Return to the Moon. It could be an Imax movie. And then and and it's going to make a million of do It's gonna cost twenty five million to do the project and we're going to make back two hundred and fifty million. Then Hoan got up and said how we were going to do it, well, how we're gonna do the launch, and where we're going to do it from. And by the time we got downe the lawyers were like like they couldn't believe what they were hearing. And so we were there for like four or five hours talking to them about this project and they were taking it up. We were going to do it, or they're going to get a big name talent to direct it, and they were going to go to Imax and everything. And they introduced me to all their different lawyers and each one had a different function. It was like eight or nine guys. And I met him, and Roeogland met him. And this was in Seattle, where I was living at the time, and so we were in communication for about a week. They were really excited. He said, they talked to this guy and he agreed to do it, and you know, all of a sudden boom, all communication went on and we didn't know what to do. I just would not return our phone calls or anything. And then about a week went by and I was getting on the ferry going back to Bainbridge Island, where I lived from Seattle. I was shooting a film there and I got on the ferry and as I getting on the ferry, I saw one of the lawyers. He must have lived on Bainbridge Island too, and I said, hey, how you doing, And he got kind of nervous and we came over. He pulled me over to the side in the very quiet area and he said, listen, I used to be a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. I ran sixty missions saving gis who were you know, wounded behind enemy lines. And I was like, oh wow. And then he said I taught buzz All and Neil Armstrong how to fly helicopters. Like whoa. And then he said, so, I last week I called up the head of NASA, whose name I would say you would know. And I said, wow, like really getting freaked out. Now, I go what you talked to the head of NASA. He goes, yeah, I told him what you guys wanted to do, and he said, if you launch that, missible shoot out of the sky. So you know, I was completely you know, depressed, and uh, you know, and my project was not going to come through. And I went home and you know, laid around, boked around for about a week or so. Two weeks. I lived on a place had a really long driveway with all these big trees, and it was raining. One night, it was about ten o'clock at night, and I saw these lights coming down my driveway, which I wasn't expecting anybody, and so I opened the door and I'm kind of curious, says, well, who's coming down in the driveway pouring rain, and I look and it's just like really brand new Lexus, you know, this car. And door opens and guy that I see on the ferry I'll call Frank. He gets out of the car and I say, hey, Frank, how you doing. He says good. I said, want you to come in and get out of the ring. He says no, no, no, I'm not interested in that. And I said, so what's going on and he said, well, I've been talking to my friends. I said, you're friends. He goes, yeah, I'm my friends. And when we were at that meeting at the law office, you said at one point that you have been writing a book about all the stuff on the moon. And I said, yeah, benishit. I'm going to be looking for a publisher soon. And he said, well, well, my friends want me to tell you that publishing that book probably is not a good idea. And I see you've got a fire going there, and I think that's a real good place to throw that manuscript. This is before computers or what you use computers for writing, and and he said that's all I really have to say. See you later, man, and got in the car and drove away. And uh, my ex I was married to another woman at the time, and my ex wife was there. She heard the whole thing, and she hated my conspiracy stuff, just freaking hated it. Probably the reason we got divorced. And she was in tears, just completely in tears. Oh God, you just got threatened. You just got threatened. I said, yeah, I just got threatened. And so I took the book and I threw it in the fire, and uh never looked back. But yeah, that's my story.
Speaker 1: That's what happens to a lot of these people. I mean, I told you a story of someone that I knew that was building like this free energy device with like magnets. I was way back in the day, and it wasn't anything big or huge, but it was enough to like, you know, power like a maybe like a small house or whatever. And then two people and black suits showed up, knocked on his door, but give us, give us the thing. And then they're like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do they know? How do they know what was going on?
Speaker 2: It's a surveillance operation. They're checking everything out.
Speaker 1: So all right, man, well thanks for coming on, Jake. Can you let people know where to find you and where they can find our documentaries and anything you got coming up next.
Speaker 2: So jfk X is on h on Amazon it's for free. Uh I think I got an email the other day instead of Clockwork Shining is free on Amazon in the UK, which I found surprising. Uh so maybe they're moving it over to their other service. I don't know. And but it's up on Amazon. You can get Clockwork Shining and jfk X and writers got a new film he's gonna we're gonna be working together on and things they're looking really up by. If you want to get my writings, it's a j Widener dot com. And my show Reality Check is up on YouTube and that's pretty much it. All my films are up on Amazon my other films. Just type in Jay Wider to get my twenty films or whatever I got up on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Jay, I really appreciate your time to see things to Jay's information is in the description of this video. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel on the algorithm share Subscribe at the belt like cons as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye