Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber. If you were listener discretion, he's advised.
Speaker 2: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 1: What is happening? And what is the Hold out your glass?
Speaker 3: Because we're about to feel the join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 2: Porches high. You'll look at it from a different perspective. Hey, guys, what is happening?
Speaker 4: And what is up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: You know what time it is? You better hold that glass out? Are you're gonna miss out? You know what I'm saying. Hey, Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I got another great episode line up for you This is gonna be an informative episode, it's gonna be detrimental to your wallet. We got a returning guest, we got the feeling of the show, Terry Sokker from Cornerstone Assets and Metal, coming back to give us a little update on the economy and how things are going. But Terry, thank you so much for your valuable time.
Speaker 5: Sir, Hey Doc, it's good talking to you again. I know since the last time we talked, I think we've just about doubled in the prices solver.
Speaker 2: But that's not even what's important.
Speaker 5: I think, you know, these longer podcasts, sometimes people don't hang through through the whole thing, but I would encourage people to hang in on this one.
Speaker 2: There's a few real major news events.
Speaker 5: And subjects that the world's not really talking about, so they're going to want to hang through to the end because I think it's going to be very very important to kind of strategize your future and to prepare for those that have a lot of money for those that have little money. There's strategies you can do to prepare for what's coming. Because we are literally entering into as some call a fourth industrial or revolution, and I say that's not really it. It's a fourth financial revolution, but a fourth turning event. And what's unique, DOC is when you look back eighty year increments, We've had major, major transformations in America and we're at that eighty year cycle as well. And here we are knocking on the door of you know, digital IDs, digital currencies, and all of that is a slave state because it'll be connected to our bank accounts. So it's not a good thing. But if we know what to plan for, we can strategize properly and be prepared. And you know, I'm not just a guy with an opinion. You know, I do have I operated with five financial licenses and I'm a credited asset management specialist, so I do get it.
Speaker 2: I was a financial advisor in the day.
Speaker 5: I now work strictly in commodities and tangible assets and have a pretty good handle because I don't listen to American media, which is lying to us, and the world knows it. And the world is laughing at us because Americans are completely unaware of what is coming. But I think some of the stuff we can talk about today will help a lot of us be empowered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome, And no promises or commitment guys. But we were kind of talking off air. Maybe this is something we could do, you know, maybe once a month or every quarter or something, do like a live or something and we can kind of talk about what's going on, keep up to date on what's kind of going on. But Terry, just for those maybe that's a new listener, maybe just stumbled onto this episode and not familiar with you and your company what you do, kind of just introduce yourself and what you guys do.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, I'm a financial well I was a financial advisor, but we moved into tangible assets.
Speaker 2: We've been doing it for quite some time.
Speaker 5: We are strictly in commodities, deal in commodities, mainly precious metals, things like gold and silver, platinum, pladium, rodium, and we realize that very important for the Kingdom anyway, that we have a lot of our wealth and tangible physical assets, and Cornerstone Asset Metals is here to do that. Most of our team, they're completely on fire. I'm an on fire holy Spirit guy myself, So you know, we are pretty serious players in the Kingdom itself, and they're a very very well trained group of people and we're here to just guide answer questions and help people get positioned for what is coming. And we deal directly in the physical assets, so we deal with retirement accounts, physical possession. Whether people take it home or they go into private depositories, there's many ways to do it. It just depends on the volume of what you're doing. Some people like to store large amounts in to positories. We handled it all the buying and the selling. But the good news is most of the companies out there, these big gold companies that you see advertising all the time, they are just breaking people over the coals with exorbitant premiums and all it is is profit profit for them, and then when you go sell back your gold and silver to them, they do it again. But here at Cornerstone, that's not the mission. Yes, we are a business, but we're also a ministry slash business because God made it pretty clear to me and dreams back to back day to day where he said, get my people ready for what is coming, and if you do not, flames burst up and I woke up.
Speaker 2: So we take it pretty serious. We're here to do a.
Speaker 5: Fair exchange and make sure you're protected through the whole process and even in the end when you book profits to go on to whatever it is next that you're going to do.
Speaker 2: But we're a full service.
Speaker 5: We're more boutique, so we're not out there in the big world advertising like these people do. The reason they can advertise like that is because they're using your money to do it, and we're just not here to do that. We work through relationships like you doc, and we just speak directly to the people, and.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm here to do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 4: And one of the things too, I thought was fascinating and I actually put it in one of my ads. So if you guys are a familiar you know listener returning listener, you've heard me say it on some of the ads. But it blew my mind. It's like someone in the sixties, you know, if they just spent one thousand dollars and invested it in silver, that would have magically turned into thirty thousand dollars today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty amazing when you look at well, think of it this way for like.
Speaker 2: This, for instance, is a great way to look at it.
Speaker 5: This was a silver certificate dollar, so on the top it actually says silver certificate. So back in the day, you would take this to the bank and get a one out silver coin. This was dollar bill and then it ended this was just a dollar, and today if I go to spend it, it's one dollar. But if I had kept the silver coin instead of the paper dollar, it's now worth sixty one dollars today. Think about that's six thousand percent increase. But all that merely does is it speaks to inflation, and it speaks to the erosion of the currency we're holding. We think it's money, but money is a storage of value. Over time, the currency we're holding has been losing money. So people that had hundreds of thousands in the bank, it's my life savings, and I'm fearful.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do anything with it.
Speaker 5: They've probably lost about thirty five forty percent over the last four years or so because of inflation. We can steal the thunder of the wealth transfer. And if we want to be part of that wealth transfer, we have to be in the right place. And I think crypto, I think tangible ass says commodities are a very big part of that today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And one of the things too is as you know us in the conspiracy, you know theory realm, you know it's not so much theory anymore. Our batting average is getting really good as of late. That you go back to the federal reserve, you know, that was the whole thing. Is like all of our money what used to be backed by silver and gold, now it's just it's back by nothing.
Speaker 2: So I mean, it's it's meaningless.
Speaker 4: It's just a piece of paper and so meaningless the more meaningless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know this is silver certificate, so this was a true real dollar. The dollars were holding in our wallet are not dollars, they're federal reserve notes, just like what you had said. Well, think about what that says federal number one. It's not federal. These are private banks reserve notes. Those are io us. And so the banks are on the verge of freeze up because they're not balanced right. Most are insolvent, and now they don't want to lend to each other because they don't know who they can trust. And that's going on right now today as we speak. And that's a big deal, and that's coming on the heels of this bigger dandy. I know, have you ever talked about have you ever hear people talk about.
Speaker 2: Japan a lot?
Speaker 5: Not too much, right, because it's kind of something we in America wouldn't think about. But in Japan this has been fascinating to kind of learn. But there's something called the reverse carry trade and a carry trade. These are like the technical terms. What it really means is in Japan they've had interest rates like zero percent for decades, like literally zero percent, I know, right, So the banks and the investors, hedge funds, everyone would borrow wand at zero percent didn't cost them anything. Then they would convert it to dollars and then invest it in American stocks in American businesses. That's really what Keptain America float for a long time, this reverse carry trade. But the end, which is the Japanese currency is in deep trouble right now, and for the first time in decades, they're raising interest rates. They raise the gold price up to around twenty thousand dollars. We immediately have like five trillion dollars in the treasury created out of thin air, that we can then put into the economy into stimulating for jobs and infrastructure and investments with nothing happening, an immediate.
Speaker 2: Injection.
Speaker 5: This is a big deal because while we're transitioning in this fourth turning to the crypto world and in the new monetary system. This is immediate money creation out of thin air. So when goal prices used to be a bad thing, when it silver price is rising a bad thing for the banking system, it's now becoming a good thing. And so you get gold to like twenty thousand dollars, which I won't be surprised if that happens. No one's going to be able to afford gold. Number one, it won't be available. Two, you won't be able to afford it'd be too expensive. So people are going to flood into silver because they're going to realize that the dollar is going to continue to lose its buying power, and they're going to want a tangible asset, and silver just has to be one of them that's the most liquid, and they're going to continue to buy silver in why you're going to continue to see silver prices just rise and rise.
Speaker 4: Tell you, guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars and silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars silver and gold only continues to increase in value. If you have a four oh one K or money setting in savings, that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invest it in hard tangible assets.
Speaker 1: The same thing with your four one ks.
Speaker 4: Take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k, that number in a computer system. Invest into hard tangible assets that has proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure and tell them that Doc Brown.
Speaker 1: From Prometheus Lenn sent you.
Speaker 2: Torch is high guys.
Speaker 5: At it and there's some good information now with the banks and the Japanese carry trade and everything, and Warren Buffett, there's a lot that's right there.
Speaker 2: On the edge.
Speaker 5: So to me, it's exciting. I'm looking forward to twenty twenty six. I think there's gonna be a lot of fireworks. But at the same time, if we have the right information, we can be empowered, and to me that's the most important thing. But thank you so much, Doc, God bless you, God bless everybody out there in your audience.
Speaker 2: Have a merry Christmas and enjoy yourselves.
Speaker 5: Take the time and have some good joy and good food too.
Speaker 2: Amen, you have a good Christmas too. Brother.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you time coming on and talking to us and updating this and everything you do. Man, you updating the body of Christ and donating and supporting shows like mine.
Speaker 2: Brother, it's much appreciated. We appreciate you. So, guys, be sure to check out his stuff. You see in the description below.
Speaker 4: I got a link to his website on the ads that I put on. It's got the number almost that you can call head up Terry. As you can see, very well researched guy. He knows his stuff. He's a believer and just a pleasant guy. So help yourself and help a pleasant Christian guy out. Okay, guys, hay until next time, torches high. Hey, what has happened my Promethean knights? Hope you enjoyed that highlight reel? Hey? If you did, Hey, man, that's just a tip ofthy iceberg. If you want the full discussion. Go down to the description, click the links for the Apple or Spotify and get the full discussion. And hey, you're welcome.