Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday. It's TLZ Tuesday, It's fruitfly Tuesday. I don't know what to tell you. Oh, guys, guess what. I'm at the beach.
Speaker 2: Take what.
Speaker 1: There's fruitflies. I don't know now if they are fruitflies, or if they are a hybrid of a gnat and a midge and a fruit fly, or what the hell they are, but.
Speaker 2: It's something that never dies and never so it's essentially Jasmine. It's someone that is never going to leave our TVs because they're enduring and they can survive hatred and bombs and vitriol and mocking and social media bullying and whatever else we can throw at them, and they're still going to keep coming back for more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that's true. That's right. I think that's a great comparison. I am just I just did a episode with Corey and Carly from Surviving Reality and the whole time, yeah, the whole time was like, sorry, I was trying very hard to be cool and not like slap about my own face while I was talking to them, But.
Speaker 2: They don't show their faces, so they don't so you're fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like we don't do videos. It's okay. I was like, well, I give a shit. I'm thrilled, you know, because bless me trying to trying to look decent on camera. They were like, we've been avoiding it, but we think we're not going to be able to avoid it much longer. I said, yeah, it's coming for all of us. You may as well just lean in. Yeah, but are they like a Kim and Kyle. They've never shown their face correct.
Speaker 2: I mean I've seen them because they too, I've recorded with them, but even the first couple times I recorded with them, like several years ago, they didn't show their faces when we were recording even oh, and it's hard to do because you interrupt each other constantly if you don't see the other person. But then finally, the last time we recorded, I saw their beautiful faces and I was like, what are you guys hiding? You're gorgeous. But I understand because we didn't show our faces several years because we figured people would be disappointed, and they probably were, but they were nice enough to not say it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's the thing. That's the thing, is you show your face and then you got to get ready for the Internet.
Speaker 2: Trolls to tell you how awful you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Corey Carly, I think just like Kim Mikyle, just like me, and you have nothing to worry about. We're all just normal looking people. Yeah, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: Normal And even if we weren't and we had like something strange going on, yeah, we'd find that just as interesting. Because you know, doctor pimple popper, I love it. If you have a weird growth, there.
Speaker 1: For it, whether it's john, that's true. You are there for it, that's true. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm fine if you have it, eyes I want to see it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Today the contractor was here to look at the fruit fly situation to see if you can figure out if there's holes in this house where they're coming in or whatnot. And he says, oh, I got to tell you about this so and so's house had this mold problem. And I said, okay, and he goes, let me show you. I don't want to see a gross picture, you know, Oh it's not gross. And you showed me like the events in the ceiling with like the mold going across the ceiling, and I said, I think, oh my god, I think I just told you I did not want to see it, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Show you what was going on in my apartment.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't even tell me, like you just said it was something, but you wouldn't say exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew it would bother you.
Speaker 1: So are you still I'm still gonna don't tell me if I'm gonna be upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's fine, It's done now, ok.
Speaker 1: I just I just don't want you to get the black lung or whatever you get from mold.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I know neither do I. I have enough health problems just breathing normal air. Yeah, you don't want a moldy air in your house?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I will tell you guys that there's a new show that Keisha and I are covering. Is called Family lock Up. So it's on Thursday nights on A and E. I think it's at ten o'clock on A and E. It's called Family lock Up. Now it's not uplifting, No, it's sad.
Speaker 2: We knew it was going to be sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but did you think that at least our recap made it funny or you didn't get a chance to listen.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know it was up yet so yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm still behind. What was I listening to the other day? And I was going to text you and Amy and correct you about something when I figured other people had already done that.
Speaker 1: Well, believe me, Yes, people love to correct and that's and that's fine because a lot of times I need it and sometimes I'm like, lol, well I've already gotten somebody from our ninety day UK, I've gotten people like explaining what the things was that we couldn't understand last.
Speaker 2: Week, thank god. And it was fondle. That's worse. That's grosser than I thought. Yeah, fondle, I said, Higgley Diggley. But that wasn't right. No, I knew it started with an F though, didn't I? Yes, I did, because I thought she was saying photo or fond fondue. We had a fond do that was one and there was also involved.
Speaker 1: And then I could not figure out what Sam said when she said if he doesn't Dad, I don't know, and I was like, and then she said Scotch and water. I don't know what she said. I don't know what it was. It's going to be game over, is what she said.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, game over?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Mm hmm, because he plays video games. Anyway, guys, that's ninety day UK. Kimberly and I are living for that show.
Speaker 2: Living we are, but no, I'm excited. I just made sure I'm gonna listen to Family lock Up after this because I enjoyed the episode.
Speaker 1: You'll have to let me know what you think about our hot takes, because we were like, this show is not funny, it's dark, but we've got to try to make it funny. So we did, yeah, mostly mostly by making fun of doctor Jeff and I said that the guy that the inmate looked like an Amish meth head. But yeah, you know, but you know, listen, you gotta make fun of things where you can't anyway, guys, that's on Friday on the Free Feed, and we're talking about ninety day UK, and that is on the Prime also on Prime Welcome to Plattville, ninety day Hunt for Love. Love is Blind's UK, So that's right.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I was walking by the beach and I was listening to Plathville and then I just got so angry listening. This is why I don't watch it. I get so angry listening to you guys that I literally had to stop and move over to Love after lock Up because that will show won't make me as angry. I mean it should, yeah, but it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's pretty bad. So that's what I talked to Corey and Carly about. We talked about Welcome to Platfell.
Speaker 2: Did you see the new postings from Olivia?
Speaker 1: From Olivia? I saw that she was on a podcast talking about Keen, and I quickly reached out and said, Hey, don't forget about your old friend Mary Payne in Virginia. I'd like to have you back on my podcast. She's traveling. I haven't heard from her, That's what I'm telling myself. But the ladies you talked about that clips from her being on that podcast talking about Ken.
Speaker 2: No, it was stuff something I saw on Reddit, stuff about Ethan. Well, what is it?
Speaker 1: Just tell me.
Speaker 2: Threats he's made towards other people and it's pretty disturbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's made lots of threat He's made threats against the production team at TLC. That's pretty bad, yeah, but not as bad as what she said about Ken. So really yeah, yeah, it was so funny. Core He and Carly were like, oh, if you if you're trying to figure out where Kim was living at Ken's house. Just look for the burning crosses in the front yard. That's yes, that was K's house. Pretty funny racism hilarious, so hilarious. Anyway, I love talking to them that episode. I believe this said it'll come on their freefeet on Wednesday. I think they do it like Patreon Tuesday freefood Wednesday. So anyway, I love talking to them. Hopefully they're going to come onto my show and chat about uh.
Speaker 2: Salt Lake City when that comes back. Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: Oh fun, Well, let's talk about these dummies. Yeah, let's talk about ninety Day ninety Day h e A, Season nine, episode eight. May the Force Be with You, And let's start with Kara and Giarmo. Oh God, your people.
Speaker 2: The dissolution of a marriage. Okay, let me just scroll to my notes where I have a lot of tears.
Speaker 1: Probably so to plow the bugs away.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, So we start with them. The song is so sad. The lyrics were I hurt you, you hurt me. We'll keep on hurting and we'll call it love. Wow. Yeah that's dark. Okay, yeah. Yeah. So her mom is driving her to the airport. She's going to Milan to meet with the producer, and she's going to record her first but Chatta album and live out her dream. But then when she comes back, she'll have to decide if she's going to keep her marriage or not. So she's having a real swing of emotions there. And she hasn't heard from Guermo, not a good luck, not anything about her show that he missed. The night before, she put all of Nico's appointments in a Google calendar for him. He is like two years old. Does he have appointments? Does he have a biier schedule than I do?
Speaker 1: How's long? How long is she gonna be gone?
Speaker 2: A week? Two weeks?
Speaker 1: No, it's got I think it's like I felt like it was like two weeks or a month. So he might have a doctor's appointment, he may have a mommy and me. He may have a swim lesson.
Speaker 2: You know he is busier than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's busy.
Speaker 2: So the mom who's very stylish. By the way, did you know she's wearing like leather jacket, she has spiky blonde hair, she has a be dazzled steering wheel in her car.
Speaker 1: Those like you had me?
Speaker 2: You had me until that? Okay, it's not my kind of style, but it is a style, okay, So okay, let her live Mary Payne.
Speaker 1: So when I brought it up, geez.
Speaker 2: The mom is like, I'll be there for both of you and Nico, and Kara's like, be there for Guiermo too, because he doesn't have anyone here, and then she says I do, and to give him a pass because he's alone here, which I mean, he does have friends, doesn't he did he make he has that one friend at the at the restaurant. So she says, I wish I could pinpoint a reason we got to this point, like no one cheated or anything, or did they. We still haven't gotten to the bottom of that. So Mama says, maybe you just aren't meant to be together, and Kara says, don't talk about that, like it's over already, and the Mom's like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I hope you're gonna work it out.
Speaker 2: But you should get a lawyer. Don't hesitate to get a lawyer. They call all the.
Speaker 1: Good ones in town, so he can't get them.
Speaker 2: He can't get that's smart. So that's actually diabolical, So but I like it. Uh So cut to Giermo sitting alone in a cardigan, eating grilled cheese that he's made in the oven that looked delicious. Did they not have a toaster, oven or a pan? But it looked amazing. It looks really christ So his mom calls and asks how things are, and she can tell things are not good, and he says, he's in limbo. Kara's in pachada. He's in limbo. I don't know the dumb joke. It doesn't even make sense. So he's like, mom, I moved out, and she had no idea that they were even fighting. He didn't tell her anything because she never.
Speaker 1: Stopped smiling, though she was all smiles. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He says he didn't want to worry her and he was embarrassed, and she she says, why did you move out? Whose decision? And he says it was mutual, which I don't think it really was mutual. I think that was her decision. But that's nice that he didn't throw her under the bus. I think it was pretty mutual.
Speaker 1: I think that was just the last straw when he was like peeking over her shoulder and.
Speaker 2: Being like, you're cheating.
Speaker 1: A listener did write me to remind me that she had only fans and maybe he also doesn't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely possible, and they're just not talking about it on the show. Yeah, so mom says, he, if you love her, you have to work on the marriage, and then he starts crying, and then she starts crying and she doesn't she's worried about him being alone, and he says, yeah, I'm so lonely, like making coffee just for me and not seeing my kid every day. So the mom says, I lived with you guys in the Dominican Republic and you were so in love with each other. This might be the only successful time a mother in law has lived with people on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she's no Betty. So no Betty. Nobody does Betty though nobody.
Speaker 1: So she He's like, how do I get her back?
Speaker 2: And the mom says, ask her on a date to a nice place. She won't expect it. And I thought that was actually really good advice, because I think Kara just wants him to make an effort.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he could have gone see your Damn he could have gone to see your show.
Speaker 2: You had the opportunity. And then I thought what else could he do? And then I kind of thought he should fly there when she's recording the album. And then I thought that might be pushy and might make it all about him, like those tiktoks of the guy asking the lady to marry him, like at the end of the New York Marathon and she's like, I am this is about me, not about you, kind of thing those or like bring hilarious out. I don't know if it's all fake or not, but like the dad will bring out the kids and then the mom like ignores the kids because she's like about to finish the New York City, like let her live, let her have four hours by herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Then I thought he could at least send flowers or and like a good luck note and a Teddy bear or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, just like a to the hotel room. Like she comes back to her hotel and there's like a bottle of champagne, some flowers, some chocolates, like good luck. I'm thinking about you. Yeah, sorry, I couldn't make it to Achad. I was putting together a hammock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, and are you cheating? But yeah, reply back to this note, check yes or no. And so Giermo's like I'm not sure if I want to try to win her back because she's broken my trust.
Speaker 1: She didn't cheat, we didn't.
Speaker 2: You have no proof of that. Yeah, this is like Gino with the like I saw the messages, but those actually she probably did cheat. This case, he has no proof. She was laughing at a dumb meme, probably that someone sent her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she did act weird about it, and instead of just being like, here, look at my phone, what do you you know?
Speaker 2: She did make it worse for sure, But that doesn't mean she's cheating. That could have mean she was in a bitchy mood and did not want him to be judging her.
Speaker 1: So true all that.
Speaker 2: He needs to get over that, And then in the next episode it looks like she's accusing him of cheating.
Speaker 1: So fun times, these guys, these crazy.
Speaker 2: Happily ever After question mark. Yeah, I'm so happily ever After not in if it was the nineties.
Speaker 1: My sister watched this with me last night, and the night before that, my friend Mary Preston was forced to watch Love After a lock up. That was interesting. My sister watched this last night and was like, I.
Speaker 2: Can't believe you're making people would just jump in mid season to these people. Well, and here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If I could just watch this wallet's on and take notes, you know, especially this one if you're taking half the notes, because then I can really coast when it's not my turn and play words with friends and things that are important. Yeah. So she I was like, look, I know you're not going to pay attention anyway. You're just going to be playing words with friends or whatever. She's I'm really not going to pay attention. I said, great, But every so often she would look up and like, you know, saw Darcy and I was like, what's happening there? Yeah, it's just too long of a story, y'all. What's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on Tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster. You guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise Smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you could add more good vibes to your smoothie. You can do almonds, spinach, kalechi, se, ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the Sausage egg and Cheese Dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee Protein crunch Bowl, the mixed berried Greek yogurt bowl, or the.
Speaker 2: All American Wrap.
Speaker 1: You guys, on the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and Cheese d is for me and my son.
Speaker 2: We loved them.
Speaker 1: It's just so good, So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic grount and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app. Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic time. Now yeah, but speaking of them, let's talk about them. So great Darcy and Georgie. So they're getting ready to see his family. So she is wearing this like open blazer and he goes, black is not good. The fit is not good, but you do it anyway, and she goes, I'm gonna put a putty body suit on like a tank top. It's okay, but I got one more outpha to try on. So she goes and tries on this other outfit and she goes, but I feel dumpy in it because a loss of weight. But uh yeah, I really like it, but it's like it doesn't fit me as great.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just forgot to dumpy, Like I don't know. The black one's better. This will be wait, have black. I'll be classic in chic, so I'll cover up this oka I'm gonna okay, I'm gonna go in the bath, the cover the skin on top, and then she has on a long coat with shorts underneath it.
Speaker 2: Like this whole scene was like honestly made me sick to my stomach. This is my nightmare going with anyone shopping and like having to My brother was dating this girl once and she made me go shopping with her so she could buy jeans. Okay, and like, I don't even like clothes for myself. I don't have no interest. I hate that. I don't want to go to a clothing store. I'm like one of the husbands laying down.
Speaker 1: On the couch like yeah, hold the verses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this was this and you see Georgie's face and it's just like zooms in and he's it's that Curby your Enthusiasm music, Like what am I doing with my life? I've made a huge mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: She just never stops talking either, like me, but I'm on a podcast. It's just every thought that pops in her head is like stream of consciousness. She can't stop.
Speaker 1: Talking totally and talk it hit together. He says, yesterday me to my sister Alfred was good, and she goes, yeah, but you know what Georgie going to mean your parents. I have to be stylish. I have to get high fashion.
Speaker 2: I to feel it myself.
Speaker 1: He's like, okay. So she is looking in the mirror after she gets her whole get up on, and she goes, this looks good. This is really good, and he goes okay, and she goes, I felt snatched and smooth and sleek. Okay, and he goes, oh, that's good. The first thing my parents said, Oh it told me. The first thing my parents told me, find a snatchy girl. This is perfect, Georgie. Where has this humor been all our lives?
Speaker 2: It's hilarious? Are you Florian? Now? I'm enjoying it? You're right?
Speaker 1: Is he doing a Florian? First thing my parents told me, find a snatchy girl. So she does a dance and is singing snatch, crackle and popa oh yeah, snatched crackle and oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm snatched.
Speaker 2: He's just like, I think that's the new whatever their last hit song was. I can't recall what it was called.
Speaker 1: Not it's doing it big. There's been one since then, but I don't know what it was. Okay, snatch crackle and.
Speaker 2: Pop and uh.
Speaker 1: She puts on a cowboy hat. He goes, this is good. This is like western, right, it's a cowboy And he goes, however, you want to dress like a superhero, like a cowgirl, like a regular girl. I don't care.
Speaker 2: We have to go.
Speaker 1: She goes, yeehaw. So they start to take all the shit out, and he's like, I don't have to work out because of your luggage, which, by the way, this is also his.
Speaker 2: Luggage, so I'm kind of tired of this narrative. How many are his?
Speaker 1: Well, there's seven bags total. I've bet at least three or his small ones and too small one big.
Speaker 2: I think one and a half are his, one point two one point one point five one to two bags are his, and he.
Speaker 1: Has one big and too small.
Speaker 2: So that's what I think. What see, I would think one big and one small. Yeah, we'll never know. We know, we need to know because.
Speaker 1: We might find out out the reunion, but probably not not if Sean Robinson has anything to do with it. So and then talking to Hand, he goes, look, I'm not happy with her outfit, but I have other concerns. I'm excited to see my parents. I haven't seen them in a long time, and she's got five suitcases, but chooses the wrong outfit again. She don't respect my opinion, she don't respect my advice, but I don't want to argue with her before I see my parents. So in the car just for shits and giggles and because production told her to, she starts spraying her hair, and he's like, oh my god. Rolled down the window and he goes, I'm getting excited, but I'm like really nervous. As she gets out of the car, her button breaks off her coat and so now her coat is just going to be open and she's going to buy suit and shorts underneath.
Speaker 2: She thinks production did that on purpose. No, I think he gives the string. No.
Speaker 1: I think it's because the coat was from Timu and it was a size too small. And and she goes, oh great, babe, me my white coat.
Speaker 2: Hen me my white coat.
Speaker 1: So she was the white coat over the other long coat, and he's like, oh my god, now we're gonna have to do this coat all day. And she goes, relax, don't act like it's more than it is. It's fine.
Speaker 2: I know how to act.
Speaker 1: Demure, Okay, okay. The other outfit was demure.
Speaker 2: She keeps saying demure. I don't think she knows what it means. She doesn't, she doesn't.
Speaker 1: So they walk in and Mom is like, oh my god, Gorgy, Gorgie, Darcy. They all hug and they all cry. It's really cute. It's really sweet. And Mom says, I lived to see you come back. You're finally home.
Speaker 2: And Darcy's doing a lot of prayer hand yes, cute, you're home, You'm yes, hashtag doing it big, and then she does a lot of that's that closed mouth smirk mm hmm, Like she's not like, yes, I got you, Yes, she is like somehow this is all her doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's rubbing his back. You're home, Yeah, you're home. You're home. So dad comes up and he's like, he comes up, Gorgee and he hugs him. Okay, he looks exactly like his dad, like exactly, same face, same face.
Speaker 2: Except he kind of has Ron hair from Betty and Ron Brandon's parents.
Speaker 1: I'm getting to the hair. Georgie has not been home in thirteen years Kimberly's two wives ago. Why why wouldn't he go home?
Speaker 2: Ever, I'm thinking it's a Entree Moldova mafia police situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, well thirteen years. I was like, war, Oh, yeah, that's bad. So they hugged Darcy. Georgie hugs his mom and dad and Darcy altogether, it's all very cute. And look, here's the place where I would talk about Georgie's mom's mullet.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think these are the Bulgarian versions of Betty and Ron, except hers is straight and Bettie is curly.
Speaker 1: It was very eighties hairband vibes very It's like this is brush straight back, like you know, winged back. So anyway, they were very cute. But I mean, jury's out. We don't know anything about them yet, so I could talk about her hair until it decides she's nice, and then I won't. I was talking head mom and dad and he says no. She says, this is a very special melting moment for me. Ever since he left home thirteen years ago, it has been very difficult for us. And Dad says, there is nothing better to hug your own son, to hug your child. Sweet you guys, if you're not on video being mercy.
Speaker 2: Too, which is I googled it because I was like, the f does she keeps saying mercy, It must keep Bulgarian for thank you? There is a Bulgarian. There's many ways to say thank you and bulgarian, but one is mercy with an S and not a C O R.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you know Dave made fun of me in France because every time we'd go to the store and Ida Mercy. As we walk out, David Dave would go Mercy.
Speaker 2: Holy.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not speaking that way, you Mercy, And Dave's like Mersey.
Speaker 2: But in your head you were hearing it that way, but maybe he was hearing it in a different way.
Speaker 1: I was saying, got it.
Speaker 2: We got to ask the shop people how how was she saying it?
Speaker 1: Mercy mercy, and Dave says mercy, Mercy, Mercy, mercy platfl I was like funk off, I was not saying that. Quit making fun of my French accent. I only speak two words in French oncela.
Speaker 2: So okay.
Speaker 1: So Darcy goes, seeing him embraces family is just amazing. I could just I could just feel it.
Speaker 2: I can feel the love.
Speaker 1: I can feel it now. Dad hands Darcy a Bulgarian rose and Georgie goes Bulgarian roses. Remember when he first met her, he gave her a Bulgarian rose and said his idea for a business is Bulgarian rose water, because the Bulgarian roses are the most beautiful in the world, and they were everywhere they looked beautiful.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Did you remember me first?
Speaker 2: Better?
Speaker 1: We had that ponytail and they met at that restaurant in New York.
Speaker 2: No, that was also ten bucks. He used that same line on his first wife.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure, all right. She goes into the house. She shows it's lovely. You know, Darcy is being respectful. This looks great, so beautiful. Oh my goodness, show me.
Speaker 2: So she doesn't say cute, which is not totally.
Speaker 1: They didn't under stand that part.
Speaker 2: They didn't understand her, so it's fine. Otherwise that would have been offensive. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they see Georgie's old room, which is going to be their room, and he says to his dad, she's got a lot of suitcases and dad goes, how many? And she goes, no, wait, you tell them it's both both of us have a lot of suitcases. And Georgie goes five big with two little ones, and they're like, that is so much luggage. Wow, And her she's like, what do you want me to do? I love fashion. I'm a fashion girly high fashion, like to be chic, like to be fashionable. And they're like, we don't know anything.
Speaker 2: You're saying, right fifty familious.
Speaker 1: So they go to the they go to the living room, they sit down. Feisty, the talking head, the dad says before they go to sit down there to talk and to have with the parents together, and the dad says, my first thought is she's not dressed properly for the season, and mom says, look, I've been wanting to see her in reality, and many young people look like her, but it's important when I meet my husband's mother, I present myself well.
Speaker 2: So Georgie's completely right. They do care she's wearing. They are their mouths are in like a straight line, and they're like, it's cold here, she's not wearing pants. Also, Darcy doesn't even look like Darcy in reality. She still looks like AI filter in reality?
Speaker 1: Who sent me?
Speaker 2: Was it you or a listener sent me that thing?
Speaker 1: The other day when an event they're doing together, and it was Darcy and Stacy, but they had put that like baby face filter on, so they looked like they were eight years old. I was like, is this supposed to be Darcy and Stacy? They have they have now, they have transformed into preschoolers. What are we doing? Okay, okay, sexy baby, sexy, I'm a sexy baby. So they sit on the couch and they're looking at photos and Darcy can't see it's just a bara Mom's readers, which was hilarious.
Speaker 2: There's a picture a convince you you're in laws that you're not too old for. There's then get your readers. Oh, we have the same prescription.
Speaker 1: Great, these are good two point five. So there's a picture with him and a teacher and she goes, well, this is a pretty woman. He goes, that's my teacher. She goes, well, why did you ever your hand around her waist? Like, no, she said, did you?
Speaker 2: He was banging that t shirt one thousand percent? His hand is like fondling her waist.
Speaker 1: I would ever want to touch a teacher in a picture. I'd be like pencil. She goes, she was always anything for older women. He's like giving her a look like, don't say that in front of my parents.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: So the mother says, Darcy, why are your legs bare? And she says she forgot to bring tights, and she goes explain to them also to buy button broke, that we'll.
Speaker 2: Have to keep this gat on.
Speaker 1: And the dad goes, but do you have the button because she could fix it and then she could teach you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we wouldn't have to look at your horrish body.
Speaker 1: And Georgie says, my mom can sew it. And I told you you don't need these two jackets. You should be more covered up. This is you know, I told you he was exactly right. He was exactly right. She should have listened to every word he said and just warned the cream colored outfit.
Speaker 2: If only one or multiple people had warned her, if only she had listened to that friend. Yeah, the blondie.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he was like, I don't go in there in your leggings. They're not going to like it. So we're talking and she goes, now I feel uncomfortable, but you know, I can't help that. The button popped, and I'm kind of feeling mom and Dad's disapproval. Oh yeah, you think you feeling that? Now We kind of go to a scene. It's very strange. Georgie and Dad are in the garage making wine. Like it's a lot to get to him, but it's good. When you crank, crank, you're smashing the grapes. And uh, Georgie said to his dad, do you know how old Darcy is?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: And Dad says, I don't know, forty five fifty, And wouldn't it be, she'd be thrilled to know the dad said forty five, goes, that's right, because I'm agedone thinks I'm forty five, and he says, well, she's almost fifty. Did we just have her fiftieth birthday party?
Speaker 2: She's fifty? Okay, I thought I'm fifty.
Speaker 1: She's fifty as sick and I stretched and he plaited my lips. She's almost fifty and she's got the hot flashes and says it's menopause. What do you know about this? And Dad goes, I don't know. Are you even sure you want to be dealing with this? I don't even know what to tell you. And then Georgie goes, yeah, not pleasant, keep cranking that wine.
Speaker 2: Her uterus is aged much like this wine.
Speaker 1: Gross. She has one egg like Angela.
Speaker 2: Someone too, Tote is.
Speaker 1: Maybe my sister.
Speaker 2: So all right.
Speaker 1: So now mom is darning Darcy's coat and she has put her in an apron, which is hilarious. She's like, girl, put apron and send those things cover everything up. So Darcy asked the mom, did you ever picture Georgie marrying an American girl? And Mom says, well, for us, it didn't matter, but we know you had problems in the past and you've had issues, and she goes, yeah, we did. It's hard for Georgie to open up to me and that makes me scared and nervous. And the mother says, we will advise him to talk and solve the problems and for you to help each other.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Mom has spoken, and uh.
Speaker 2: She goes, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Ugs are the jacket's fixed now. She could not look like a whoror in this house and put your clothes.
Speaker 2: Back on you.
Speaker 1: She's like, don't look, I'm gonna take off the apron. So in the talking Head, Darcy says, I felt Georgie's mom and I I think we're doing great. And she does know about when we broke up, and she's glad. She's glad that we're together and she's going to help out with our communication. And I'm hoping his mom is going to be the saving grace so we can move forward in a better way.
Speaker 2: She did say it, we really bonded. It was like two moms meeting in a loving way. And it's like, you're not Georgie's mom.
Speaker 1: That was she did say, we are like two moms. I was not like two moms. You are two moms.
Speaker 2: You are two moms, but you're not moms to the same boy is her husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was Yeah. We didn't ever hear hear her say, well, I've got two daughters and I know how it did?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Nothing like that, right, yea.
Speaker 2: Dealing with my husband is the same as dealing with yes, two children, because I'm so much older than him menopause.
Speaker 1: Dinner is ready, and Darcy is looking at the bread and she says it looks good. He says, yeah, it's homemade, and she's like wonk wonk wonk wonk. The bread looks squishy like boobs and he goes, what just nothing?
Speaker 2: Forget it?
Speaker 1: Okay, not the right time? Must she yes, she must. She cannot take it. She has to compare everything to sex.
Speaker 2: It just bubbles up. It's like acid reflux, sexual in undos she has. She can't swallow it.
Speaker 1: It's like Ethan Plath has to make everything to be about sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they eat, and mom says, listen, Darcy and I talked earlier, and my request to you, as you listen to each other and be patient with each other, as you know your father and I have been so in your family, you will be able to solve problems. And so Georgie translate and tells her, my mom said we should be working on our communication and trying to understand each other and that I'm temperamental and I need to listen more, and Darcy goes, yeah, that's right. I just want to be in the know. I want to be in the know, and he tells his parents, yes, sometimes I have an issue with sharing things. And Darcy's like, she tries to keep it in. Her face is melting and molding into various positions, trying to hold it in. She doesn't even know what they're fucking saying, like Georgie is talking to his parents.
Speaker 3: It is beautiful and I'm struggling appreciation fifty marriage.
Speaker 1: Just hands your prare hands. And mom says to Georgie, when you speak, you need to speak calmly, and he goes mm hmm, and then he looks over and goes, what are you doing while are you crying? And so in the talking head, he says, when she first arrived in the inappropriate clothes and now this she's crying. All I wanted was nice dinner with my parents. I don't want to stress them out. Oh my god. So I'm in the talking head. Mom and dad say, uh, as the host, and this is our first meeting. It's worrisome that this person, that this person would cry over the problems between them.
Speaker 2: She might be emotionally unstable. I like that. It's like what we're all.
Speaker 1: Thinking when you have that one couple over for dinner and they sort of fight at the table and it makes it uncomfortable for everybody else.
Speaker 2: It's like that. Yeah. Also, Darcy does what is called trauma dumping, and she does it to everyone on the show strangers. I would guess when she goes shopping, like she's just.
Speaker 3: Like this, these pants are so beautiful, and I really need beautiful pants because I'm really struggling in my marriage. And one time when I was five, I was bullied and my twin sister and I are fighting and I my husband is much younger than me and I'm fifty and my ages and.
Speaker 1: Also did these pants make me look snatched?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The pants? Or do you not?
Speaker 2: And she's like, He's like, don't cry, and she's like, let me have emotions. I let me feel. She tries so hard to keep it in.
Speaker 1: It's just so unattractive the way she's distorting her face.
Speaker 2: We should have known when they were at the airport. And she's like, I just hope her his parents really like me and they feel love.
Speaker 1: So Mom says to Darcy, hey, listen, hey, Perk, come over. There have some have some bread boobs? God yeah, she goes, hey, listen, if he didn't love you, or had or had intention to leave you, he would have never brought you here. You were the first of any girlfriends he's ever brought home, which means he really loves you. And Darcy's like, yes, yes, and Georgie explains it and he goes. She says, friends, she mus a girlfriend. Darcy's like, I know, I got it.
Speaker 2: I know. And why do you keep starting a fight every time for five second it's there? You've started like five fights on this trip. He brought you. That should be enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can't just enjoy the moment. I gotta bring up the money. So but talking to she said, she says, I know Georgie loves me, but I'm emotional. I can't change who I am. And uh, maybe he could get a little softer. And I pray after this our communication.
Speaker 2: Will get better. Spoiler alert, we saw the previews. Oiler alert.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on to baby baby and the other baby and their new baby, new baby that's coming. The baby baby.
Speaker 2: Zane so Tiger Lillian Adnan. She's crying and the producer goes, what's so upsetting, and she goes, my husband called me a demon.
Speaker 1: Kimberly, the way I screamed out loud. Finny was sitting there and she goes, what I go, I have to rewind that.
Speaker 2: She said anything el husband called me a demon?
Speaker 1: She said something else after this that I also screamed at lauds like she is hitting on all cylinders.
Speaker 2: So's She's like, he tells me, I'm annoying. No, Then he comes in. He hears her bitching to the producers. He has to walk in, and now he's being all nice because he suddenly remembered that there are cameras there, and he's like, tell me if I'm annoying you about religion, tell me I don't care, be whatever you want, Be whatever religion you want. She's like, what changed from five seconds ago?
Speaker 1: Right, nothing's changed.
Speaker 2: I want you to be comfortable. I don't want you to feel weird. It's fine, she's like, it's inconsistency, baby, you tell me one thing and then another, and he goes, you like to see a man all his energy and power, which was so weird, and she goes, I want a man who keeps his word, who like to stay, says what he means, and he goes All women's conversations are like this. All women have the same mind. I am men here, I can do what I want. Okay, nope, and she goes, so you're just telling me what you want what I want to hear, and he.
Speaker 1: Goes yes, And how does she get that from what he said?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because he does it because that's what he's been saying since the beginning. I don't care. But then he'll occasionally let his real feeling slip, and then he goes back to I don't care, and she's like, which one's true, and he's like that we don't fight, so it's whatever, and so she's like, how can I trust you? Then? And he says, talk about trust again, I'll like a big problem. Mention that again about trust? Very threatening. Yeah, don't mention trust again. So she's like, how would you like it if I told you one thing? And then I said another thing, baby, and well, like you have to cover up and he's wearing a tank shop so how are you not saying that? They are inconsistencies and double standards here.
Speaker 1: So it'll be very easy.
Speaker 2: He wants you to say what he wants to hear. That's what he wants. He doesn't care how you actually feel. He just wants you to say what you want to hear. And you want him to say the truth. So she's like, I'm having a c section tomorrow and this is not the lovey dovey rainbows and unicorns. Ye I was hoping for baby. So he's like, keep thinking about positive things. Have a good mind, be a good wife. Don't have a small mind. I married you because you have big mind. You are a mother. I don't want to hear about this again. She's like, so you only want a good wife who shuts up and it is nice and his quiet duh right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, who doesn't want that?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Who does?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come on? So he's like, I am going to He tells us I'm going to heaven because I'm a good husband and a good man. I've never done anything wrong. I'm perfect. I pay five times I'm perfect.
Speaker 1: I was fascinated by this talk of perfection and how.
Speaker 2: He was so perfect. I'm perfect. I never do nothing wrong. That was double negative. He didn't use a double negative. I've never done anything wrong. I'm perfect. I pray five times a day. I just want her on my level. So we go to the same place. Okay, okay, I'm not gonna app Then he holds her. He holds her and he's like, it's okay, baby, I'm sorry I called you demon. You're an angel, but you do need to do some Muslim things to be perfect. And then he tells us I think she has a demon around her and it's keeping her from being interested in converting to Islam. We have to be strong and now let the demon win. He's sounding very lori Valo Chad day Bell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yes, it was a lot. Yes, there was a lot of demon talk. And I don't listen. I've never read the Quran.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are there talks of demons being around.
Speaker 2: You if you're not Musclim I don't know. And I did google do Christians go to heaven in Islam? And apparently that's a very divisive subject. Some people. Some think they do and something they don't okay, and that they have to accept Mohammed to go to heaven and the Koran to go to heaven. And some think, no, if you're a Jew and a Christian and you follow the Good Book, then you still go to heaven.
Speaker 1: So just think, if you're just a good person in general, you could be all different religions and go to the same happy place when it's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about Buddhists. I wonder what their thoughts on Buddhists? Are those demons so definite demons? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So uh, the next day they're leaving for the hospital and he comes out in a smoke jacket and a pocket square and like an ascot and like slippers. He looks like just a dandy going to the like gentleman's club.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like that's how he always looks.
Speaker 2: That's his looks look with like a nice watch. Yes, And so she starts cracking up and he's like, I'm going to meet baby, saying I have to look nice like the baby cares, and she goes, you're gonna be wearing like hospital scrubs and a cap when you meet him in the operating room, baby, and he goes, you want a luxury husband or you want trash husband, like lawnmower. I yeah, does he mean a person that mows lawns or does he mean lawnmower? I think he means a lawnmower.
Speaker 1: I think he means a person that most lawns is beneath him's. And I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you that, like everybody I know, they literally the husband's purchased the most comfortable outfit they can wear, because you're gonn be standing, you're gonna be jumping, bending to You're gonna be doing all the things you don't need to be in your finest finery, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised he's gonna be in the operating room at all. I would have thought he would be like, I'll be out with the other fathers passing out cigars and don't have to see icky woman's inside parts.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you can stand behind the curtain and not see anything. I mean, my husband was in for my sea sections and you just stand.
Speaker 2: Back, get some placenta on him, and then oh, there's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be blood. It's gonna be blood all over the place.
Speaker 2: There will be blood.
Speaker 1: There will be blood, lots of them.
Speaker 2: There might be pooping, so good luck.
Speaker 1: No, not when you have a sea section section. No, they take but they do take all your organs out and put them on a table and pull the baby out and then put all your organs back in where they go and then sew you up. That's because I did it twice in the right place. Uh, they did with me. Maybe not. Maybe that's what's wrong with me.
Speaker 2: Non playing the game of operation can I's the wrong order doctor. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he'll be behind the cart and he won't be seeing anything.
Speaker 2: Yes. So uh, he's like he wants her to put He's like bringing a change of shoes and he wants her to put his extra shoes in this bag she's bringing for the placenta. She's like, it's for the placenta baby, it's like an organ. It's sterile. You can't it's like a shopping bag. It's like one of those like cooler bag.
Speaker 1: It's a cooler bag.
Speaker 2: Nelson's that you would. Yeah. So he's like chicken liver. She's talking about chicken liver, and she's like, I'm just trying to focus on the positive and not worry about the surgery. And he says, pray everything will be good, everything will be good. To pray to Allah that everything will be good. You have a handsome man in a nice suit. She's like, or I'll pray that the baby and me are healthy. He goes, no, you have luxury husband. Look what you pray husband, not lawn mower trash. So he's like, just trust, say you trust in God and mean it. That's all, and then we pray everything. We'll be fine. And then she's very smart. She goes, you told me that I had to say like four things and mean it and become a Muslim. Are those part of those four things that I have to say? And he's like, no, I'm not tricking you. It'so becoming Muslim. But right before you give birth, just repeat a few things after me. It's just blessing for the baby. I would never trick you. Just hold my hand and say these phrases. It's funny. I seriously think that's what he's trying to do. He's trying to just slip in the four things and then it'll be like she became Muslim. She did not even know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like uh machmood and oh yeah. Nicole nicole nicole, but it didn't sound right. Yeah, she just went into the place and goes, Okay, I'll be Muslim, let's get married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just repeat this phrase.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So uh in their talking head, he's like, I don't know why you think being Muslims so scary. It's so easy, just say a few words, no problem. Now let's talk about how much of your sinful skin is going to be shown in this hospital gown. Yeah, a doctor is going to see her stomach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw her doctor was mail when they went.
Speaker 2: That last it was very and they didn't explain it. And how does that doctor and not have to see through a curtain and just feel through like a bubble?
Speaker 1: Can we submit questions? Can we submit questions to the strange?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very strange? Maybe if the doctor is not someone that he sees as a threat, like he's not young and handsome and luxury. But that's not a luxury doctor.
Speaker 1: The doctor was luxury and attractive, so that doesn't make it.
Speaker 2: I thought he was more like just middle aged, like older middle aged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was, well that's her type, so that her her first husband.
Speaker 2: It was real ugly. Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right in my opinion. In my opinion, Yeah, okay, let's talk about Andre and Libby and the prodigal son has returned.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I'm so sorry. Can we go back to Darcy's just for one second?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, Jamir, Huh did you see that she goes?
Speaker 2: She goes, Okay, Jamir, to who this to Georgie?
Speaker 1: Well, his name is Georgie Georgie, I know, she said, Jamiir, No, she.
Speaker 2: Said that said and that's what she said. I swear before, is that his nickname?
Speaker 1: Is that like a cute like No, they've always talked about Georgie and Gorky and what uh what where where I'm gonna have to find a time stamp on that I'm gonna need.
Speaker 2: It was in the first scene when she's trying on clothes.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, okay, she didn't say look in the mirror. In the mirror.
Speaker 2: It's just like ninety day UK where. Yeah. I did get a.
Speaker 1: Comment that people love us trying to figure out what the subtitles actually mean. They said, yeah, Scotch and.
Speaker 2: Soda was not frustrating for them because they are getting different subtitles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hilarious for us. Okay, let's go to Libby and Andree. So God, next week is going to be heavy on the marry pang. We got all the couples together, all the Floridians are together, So okay, Libby is at home, she's cookie Listen. I love Libby's backsplash. That might be a controversial opinion, but I like her gold backsplash.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I don't I didn't notice.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot. I liked it with the first body. I was like, ooh, I love that backslash. So she's saying, yeah, I'm very confused, like I don't know who I'm married, I don't know where we go from here. And yeah, I left him in al Dova because I've had enough. He made a bad investment and failed to tell me you have to share things with your spouse. And I've only talked to him to be it's been like this.
Speaker 2: Why is she confused?
Speaker 1: I don't think he's been this way with money. I think with the money they kind of do everything together, you know, And she goes, no, I only talked to him, like with video chatting with the kids. But no, I haven't spoken to him. So he comes in and brings flowers like Doddie's home.
Speaker 2: Hug me. I'm here.
Speaker 1: I demand it, and he says to her. He tries to hug her, and he goes, what's the problem, and I mean, like he hasn't been gone for a week in another country. And she goes, did you get our money back? And he goes, listen. I tried to fix it some things and make some things work.
Speaker 2: I met with some people.
Speaker 1: I got something settled or worked out a thing, and then I met with another guy. We're gonna meet with the lawyer and we fix it, okay, and she just looks at him. He goes, but we're gonna need another investment for that, but uh yeah. She just looks at him. He goes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna do this thing. I'm gonna make it work. I'm gonna move. I'm gonna we're gonna move there. We'll make it happen. And she goes what. She goes, no, I am not moving there, and he goes, this is my family, you're my family, and we will be moving and she goes, no, we're staying here. I like my house, I like my neighborhood and he says, no, we're selling this house. It's half my house. Something something has happened and he's on the run.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and she goes, oh, okay, so you're gonna come in here with this attitude after everything that happened, and you're gonna say it's half my house. Okay, you're the one that you're the one that made the stupid investment.
Speaker 2: No, don't come in with this attitude. He always does this sad I'm sorry what you think. I'm sorry, sorry, you're so stupid. You are offended by me lying to you.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, yeah, I'm gonna fix it by making more investments. She's like, the fuck you are, No, you're not, and so he goes, look, investments are part of this business. Sometimes they're seacops. And she goes, okay, really well, I'm part of the business now, and he goes, oh my god, women, am I right? And she says and she goes, number one, we're not selling this house and he's like oh, and she goes and number two, I'm going to be a part of every business move you make. You can make decisions, but I have to be a part of it. And he goes, I don't even know what you're saying, and she says, I want to trust you. I really do. I'm your wife, and I'm telling you I don't want to move. I want to stay in our home. You're being combative. That's not helping m hm. So he's like, oh my god, okay, I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you. Okay. She just looks at him and he goes, you want to push sorry, I'm sorry, and she goes, I know. I want you to say you're sorry if you mean it, and he goes, I came home.
Speaker 2: I came home.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, she's like, that was not that it come out yeah, and he goes, I don't want to fight.
Speaker 2: By the way, all this is happening in front of the children.
Speaker 1: Listen the way they shot it. I kept looking because they were coloring way too nicely.
Speaker 2: On the table.
Speaker 1: So you're a four year old and a two year old. No, I think there was a person sitting there with them entertaining them that like wasn't miked, Like okay, a production crew or whatever. It was like, come over here, we're gonna do We're gonna make a macaroni necklace or something, you.
Speaker 2: Know, how your parents kill each other and the kids they fight.
Speaker 1: In the kitchen. You haven't seen your dad allegedly in like two weeks or whatever. I don't really think that's true, because I think the kids would have been clinging to him, you know. Anyway, I'm sure he'd come in earlier. So anyway, he goes, I came home. I don't want to fight, I want to fix it, and she's like, okay, fine, So she hugs them and talking to him. She says, for him to apologize about anything is monumental. So, yeah, there's a human in there somewhere. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Why did you marry this man? So impressed that he said sorry?
Speaker 1: And he's so much cuter now that he was then when she met him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you look back, you're like, wow, why she married that big body, build her bouncer?
Speaker 2: Now he has at least like hot dad energy.
Speaker 1: Totally, yeah, totally. All right, let's let's let's skim through.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Brandon and Julia, Oh god, dear god, dear god. Okay, so they're like they've just surprised everyone, but Brandon and Julia and her parents have come back from DC. They're exhausted. Julia has no voice. She can't even speak, and his parents are They're like, whoa.
Speaker 1: That's party, here's wine.
Speaker 2: We already got started because Betty's always drunk. And Julia is like, this is why you maybe should not have key. And I think it was on diaries when he gave her that key. It's when they got that house. He gave his mom a key for Christmas as a Christmas present, like wrapped in a box without telling Julia, and she was furious, Yeah, as she should be. Yes, and uh so Ron is like, well, we had to see your parents. Come on, you could see them any other time when you have been invited. That would have been.
Speaker 1: Show up tomorrow morning. Was in breakfast, that would be nice, that was bagels? Yeah great.
Speaker 2: So Julie is like, we wanted to spend time alone and Betty says, well, we couldn't be with you in DC, where you also were not invited, so we figured this is second best thing. And Brandon's just grinning because mommy and daddy are there and he can suckle at his mom's boobies. Okay, and it's been a long day and Julia is like, I'm so tired. I have no voice. Can we I want to go to bed, and Betty's like, I didn't mean to upset you, Yes you did. I just wanted to surprise you guys. I made American barbecue, and Julia is just miserable, and she says, Betty knows how to push her buttons and she making things about her, and the dad likes the barbecue, and they're all joking about how DC was interesting, but Brandon doesn't know shit about American history, and they're all laughing at Brandon and it's hilarious because I love when they laugh at that elf on the shelf, motherfucker, and so lesbian elf on the shelf. So they're like laughing, and then Julia says, it was fun day, but now you're in my house without telling me, And Betty's like, okay, this is supposed to be a happy occasion, and Julia is not going to back down. She goes, well, last time you were here, you shoot me away in my own house, and Ron goes, she shooed you from your house. Let's roll that beautiful bean footage. Ron, it's on tape. We all saw it. She went like this to Julia in her her own kitchen. She did no but Ron just backs up Betty on everything, and so then Ron.
Speaker 1: He can't he can't swing alone, Kimberly, He's got to have a partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But isn't Betty like the last one chosen like the last Like I was in flag football in school, Like, isn't it who wants to swing with that hair?
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna have to be. They're gonna have to choose, like this couple swings with this couple, So they have to The girl has to be attracted to Ron and the boy has to be attracted to Betty.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know how that works, how they find someone. But I guess Ron likes Betty's hair. So maybe there's other people in the Virginia area. You drink it a sharp day, everybody looks good. Maybe while you just walk around your neighborhood, just do an informal poll. I grew up in Virginia. I don't remember remember anyone's hair looking like that.
Speaker 1: There's a party that goes on across the street at my house in Virginia, I know, but as far as I can tell, it's not a swinger as party.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Young people, yeah No, there's young and old people there and they do have I do have to contests?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. So Ron turns to Julia's mom like he's being hilarious and he's like, Elena, drink your wine. Like I think he's being like, your daughter's being crazy and starting a fight. You should just drink your wine enjoy yourself. And they're all laughing like it's hilarious. And then Betty goes your house your rules.
Speaker 1: I'll drink to that.
Speaker 2: You'll drink to anything, Betty, you drink to nine to eleven like anything, She'll drink to anything. Oh my god. So she says we were just trying to do something nice, and Julie is like, you should talk before you do something, and Ron goes, I disagree. I sometimes it's just fun to have fun. Somebody throws me a party. I'm not ungrateful.
Speaker 1: I say thank you.
Speaker 2: And then Brandon spits out his mom's boob for one second and goes, Julia, I think you're the one being antagonistic and like, shut out, Brandon, to choose your wife's side. You have to take your wife's side. I'm sorry you do.
Speaker 1: So when he said sometimes it's fun just to have fun, and like, just get on board with this party, and she's like, no, I'm fucking tired. My parents are tired, Like we just want to go to bed.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Go to bed? So also, if this were a one time thing, sure Julia does look like a brat. This is a period of years of this sort of behavior and that's why she's upset and happily read it. The last time I looked was like ninety nine percent anti Betty, but I haven't looked since this episode. That was just since last episode. So Brandon is not choosing Julia and she's like, you're choosing them and he says, no, I'm not. You think everyone's against you. And she's like, I don't even know what to say to that. I'm so tired. I just want to go to bed. And she's about to get up and go to bed, and then Betty goes, well you know what I'm done, and Betty storms off. It's like, once again, Betty, you have to steal focus. You can't even let Julia storm off in her own house.
Speaker 1: It was so interesting to me when the two of them start loudly saying, well, we're just gonna find a hotel, like they had not botel. Where were you going to stay. You didn't book a hotel.
Speaker 2: Were you going to sleep in the bedroom and swing with Julia's parents?
Speaker 1: What in your bedroom?
Speaker 2: I know it's your bedroom.
Speaker 1: What were you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Or were you planning to drive home? But both of you had too much wine when usually it's just Betty. So she goes off and Brandon is like, dad, go after her, like like Ron wasn't already up her butt running out the hall like Betty, it's fine. And Brandon is like, I'm tired of Julia talking to my parents like this. She and they're in their talking head and she says they have no boundaries, Brandon will always be a mama's boy. And he's like rolling his eyes. This is what I feel like last resort should have been focused on. It was way too focused on this like cheating that she did when she kissed somebody else and the baby thing. It should have been all Brandon's parents all the time so everyone could see their behavior. They should have been at the resort and everyone could see. Stacey could have laid into them, not Stacy. Yeah, Stacy, Florian, I feel like, Floria, are you taking them aside? And done some He didn't, He like to play therapies.
Speaker 1: Yeahple like he liked to go. Do you know you're doing no brand Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, my.
Speaker 2: Friends choose wife, wife, you choose well no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No no no Brandon choose wife.
Speaker 2: No no no.
Speaker 1: Your parents, no, they're nice, but they're crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Your mom's hair, what is that hair?
Speaker 1: She need come to she need to go to Miami.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we get her style done. So. By the way, all my men on the show sound the same. I know my ad Noon sounded like my auntre. They're all just it's fine. Yes, everything is in Eastern Europe. That's apparently according to me everybody. So yeah. So Brandon's like, you know, Brandon's so done. He goes, I'm gonna go with them, and he runs outside. Julia goes, don't go with them, and Brandon goes, I can do what I want. He's a five year old. And then and then you hear this little voice and he's like, can I go with you guys?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 2: Dad? Can I go with you guys? We can spoon in a big bed together. Mommy.
Speaker 1: How embarrassing for Julia for how embarrassing for her in front of her parents. The first night they're together or second and but.
Speaker 2: The mom is like, what's happening, and Julie goes, he's leaving, and the poor mom goes, Brandon, don't go, please, like they don't even know what's happening, and they're just like, it's so it would be so embarrassing. You're right, And so Julia is like, if you leave, if you go with them, don't come home. I changed locks. I'm going to change the locks. You should have changed the locks a long time ago. You should have had one of those like retinal eye screens. That is, that's the only way Betty is not getting in that house. Sorry, skincare frame of mind lately. And so they're screaming and Brandon goes off like a little bitch boy, and it's it's just horrible. It's way worse than I thought this scene was going to be because I didn't see him leaving with his parents to go sleep at a hotel. Oh, by the way, as they're leaving, Betty goes, we'll come back in the morning, maybe you'll be feeling better then, and I was like, yeah, you're gonna show up again in the morning. You better bring bagels.
Speaker 1: You better bring some breakfast. You better bring the castle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is why she should not have a baby with this man. He's not ready to even stand up to his mom. He cannot be a father if she has a baby. Betty is literally going to build a move in. She's gonna build on her room. She's gonna buy them a bigger house. She might uh hand that rocks the cradle that baby.
Speaker 1: Does that mean she's gonna steal the baby? Yeah? Yeah, Okay, We're gonna finish like we always do, mostly with Jasmine and Gino. Oh jees and that's you again, girl.
Speaker 2: Okay. So, uh, Jasmine and Matt are at working out the gym and he's like, don't touch my foods. After touching the weights, the guys here they're gross. They take a shit and then they lift the weight, so there's like poop particles on the weights, the weight to the grossest thing. Okay, thanks for that, Matt. And so she's like there, she's like, those are not the ten, give me the five. I want the five. And she's like I'm grumpy, I'm sorry, I'm just I can't believe. Like Gino lied to Natalie and he lied to me. He's still doing this, and I'm embarrassed about how I acted, but mostly I blamed Gino and Matt's like, he's so selfish, she only cares about himself. And Jason says, we're too old to act this way. You are the one who started a fight in a bar.
Speaker 1: Mattison started it. She started it, yeah, and Matt.
Speaker 2: Goes, he's too old to act this way. He's at the end of his life. He is five more years before he's wearing depends and need apple sauce. At least I got to see how goofy that dude is. He wears a Gilligan hat. He was wearing like Jeane shorts or something. I am not intimidated by him.
Speaker 1: That was kind of funny, though I did kind of like this on gun.
Speaker 2: He was not wearing Jean shorts, though I would have clocked that and I would have made fun of him too, But I'm pretty sure he was wearing cargoes. That's what he's it as usual, cargo Yeah, yeah, yeah. So Matt goes, I think I'm one step closer to her being done with with with Gino, and she goes, I'm done with Gino. Matt. I love is blind. I don't know what I was thinking, and I don't know why I thought we were getting back together. I want to move on, and Matt go's the boat has too many holes. Let it sink. I was like, beautiful, you're a philosopher. And she's like, I'm scared though, and he goes, I think being scared mad, you're doing the right thing. Yeah, are you trying to get a calendar like Sarper with the same And she's like, what am I going to do now? Well, I go back to Panama permanently where your children are. God forbid, God forbid, give to see those the children. Yes. So Matt's like, I'm going to help you whatever you want to do. And he tells us I've been feeling something like love something like that lately, but I'm scared to tell her I can't express myself to women. It's painful. And so then he goes to jazz and he goes Mama. All of a sudden, he starts calling her Mama. That was weird. He does like three times, Mama, can I be honest with you? I don't want to be in the friend zone. Me and you get along, and I'm getting to the age where I don't want to just date around and get bored. Move on, mama, maybe give me a chance. Like he's Elvis or something.
Speaker 1: What do he do like stagold pony boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah. She laughs and goes to you, which is not what you want to hear. You don't want to hear a chuckle, and he goes. He goes, Mama, you're my best friend. I want to tell you that I love you. As he's sweating and lifting.
Speaker 1: Weights with the poop, with the poop on the weights.
Speaker 2: Nothing says it's sincere declaration of love. Poop particle talk, sweating, grunting, surrounded by men holding in their gym farts and waiting cameras are there. That's, you know, it's a real declaration of love. And he's like, I think you and me we could be a power couple. Okay, a couple, a power lifting couple, but uh, power couple snatched fifty. So she's like, you know what, So she goes. She tells us, I told him so many times, don't fall in love with me, like she's a pretty woman or something like. I told him, don't fall in love with me. And he said, I'm a playboy, don't worry. I won't. But I knew he was in love with me because he's been treating me so nice and doing things you don't just do for a fuck buddy. So I knew he was in love with me. It was so obvious because she has eyes. She we all knew he's been longingly staring at her for this whole season.
Speaker 1: And she's beautiful, and she's probably she is great in the sack.
Speaker 2: Sure, So she tells him, you have everything I look for in a man, and you helped me so much with my self esteem, and you protect me. If it would have been any other time in my life, I would be madly in love with you. But I just gave five years to Gino, and he says, I don't want to push you. I'm just sick of Gino. Gino is like a booger that's stuck to my finger. First you profess your love while talking about poop particles, and now you are talking about a booger. Is Gino smoother than Matt? Matt was right, he is not good at talking to women. Gino might be better.
Speaker 1: But you know, remember she likes that kind of gross talk. Remember she likes she loves do like gross stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was licking h By the way, Natalie and Gina were in that hot tub, and we totally did not talk about how the last time Gina was in a hot tub Jasmine pete on it last season.
Speaker 1: Remember, I just just live up my leg a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, like a doggie. So she says, I just can't put anything new into a new relationship. I can't give you false hope. And he says, I'll be patient. I'm not going to disappear on you. I don't expect anything back. I'm here for you. He thinks Jasmine is a quality woman who is worth his time effort. Okay, I mean good, she deserves that. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: We didn't say he had to be right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going to say anything worse, but yeah, So meanwhile, where are her children? Uh So, meanwhile Gino is bitching about Jasmine, and he's like, Jasmine's a low life. She attacked Natalie and Natalie my guest, and you don't even do She didn't even get to talk to my family because of Jasmine, Like his family talking to his family is such a prize.
Speaker 1: Like they like Jasmine. So they've chosen Jasmine over you. So what does that say about you?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 2: You exactly? So he goes to talk to Natalie. He did say he asked her first if he could come over, and I was like, Gino, you're kind of a gentleman. Let's normalize asking before you pop in after a fight. Yeah, I like that. And he brought her coffee, which always I support. And so she's just pissed. She's mad at Gino, she's mad at Jasmine. She said, I've been since clear, since day one. If there wasn't closure with Jasmine, if it wasn't done, I didn't want any part of it. I don't do messy. I don't want any of this. And Gino goes, well, it was pretty clear. I was pretty clear with her that we were very likely probably maybe going to get a divorce at sometime maybe in the future. And he goes, She goes, and he goes, well, other people might have a different opinion, but that's what mine are, and mine are different than yours. So he starts he's arguing with her, and he's interrupting her, and she's like, okay, can I just talk? And she goes. Even Matt said that Jasmine thought there was hope of you getting back together, and he goes, well, Matt is a scum and a low life, and I'm gonna tell him that the next time I see him. And I'm not scared of him and his muscles and his poop jim equipment and all that. He thinks he's rico suave and he has no problem with the women. He's so short, how's he gonna get a date?
Speaker 1: The women are all taller than he is.
Speaker 2: And Natalie is like just staring, like, is this what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Is this what we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Matt? Now? Yeah, with this immature little man in his backwards baseball cap who is making fun of another guy's height, Like both of these men are so tiny and have such fragile egos that they are just dissing the other one with these stupid insults. They you have no idea how unattractive that is to women? Like it is.
Speaker 1: Since that this past week, the ninety Day Bad Boys posted a picture of all of them in Vegas, with Gino and Matt together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now they're best.
Speaker 1: Friends another best friends?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So Gino goes and I'm gonna tell him that next time I see him too, how short he is you're short. You're short, I'm rubber, you're glue. And so Natalie is like, can I talk? Stop interrupting me. You're so annoying, Like why am I fighting for this man? And also bitching about Jasmine's lover is not the way to convince someone that you're over that person, right, So Natalie is like, I was put in the line of fire. I was attacked. I was not privy to all the information your family spilled beans because they didn't know. I wasn't privy to information. You should have told me everything. And he says you're I'm so are you right? And she said, you know, I wish you would have told me the truth and had the balls to stand up and tell me the truth. Hi, my dad's here. I'm podcasting right now. He's wearing a vemparts meet some kid like Gino.
Speaker 1: Tell them to fix that.
Speaker 2: Immediately, fixed that immediately. I got my lips done for the first time. And he called me Darcy for a week. He goes, when are you going to Bulgaria? Such a jerk. So she's like, I cannot do this. I wish you had told me the truth.
Speaker 1: She's right to be mad.
Speaker 2: I'm not making fun of her, and she's like, I feel like I was used in their silly, toxic relationship and I was just a pawn kind of yeah, and I'm not the type of woman that is looking for that. I wish she had screamed about her kid in the military. That was the only thing that was missing, was I wish she had just screamed to everyone in the hotel. And my son is in the terry. He's fighting her rights right now, right now to wear that backwards baseball happened public. So she goes out, she goes outside. He it for some reason, sits down in the lobby like a sad sack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this was like a this was barely a holiday and express.
Speaker 2: This was not really yeah, not a nice lobby. And was he giving her time to exit so they didn't like do that awkward like we're fighting and now we're both walking out at the same time. Or was he just sitting the cameras just sitting, he's not talking. He's literally just just depressed and crying in the lobby. It's he's really weird. He's a depressing man from Michigan. I don't know Michigan. Yeah, So she's outside and that she's packing up, and the producer goes any last words, and she goes, I just want to get the fuck out of this state.
Speaker 1: Why you Michigan get such a bad or Bitchigan.
Speaker 2: Maybe Chasmin com bond over like their hatred of mission, just a yeah yeah. So Gino is in the lobby and he goes, I just can't believe this happened. I kind of wonder what would have happened if jas Man hadn't come to that party, or if Michelle had treated Natalie with more respect. But basically if anyone else had done something different. But I could have done nothing different because none of this was my fault.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, if Jasmin wouldn't have come to the party, then we wouldn't have had a scene and we wouldn't have had a show, so you would have had nothing to talk about Ginos.
Speaker 2: It'd be grateful she did. Yeah, that's true. And Michelle got that Cold's gift card for inviting Jasmine to that party.
Speaker 1: Thank god, so thank god, thank god she used to tie them a baby present.
Speaker 2: We got like three episodes set at that bar. It's like a multi episode arc always at that bar. The Real Loser is Dana because I don't know if that tarnished his birthday party. I hope he got still got like Jasmine brought in some sort of desserts in a box. We didn't see what was in those.
Speaker 1: They were vegan, they were vegan whatever they were, so you would have eaten them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, No one got smashed. They didn't get a cake smashed in the face or anything that would have been fun. But that was it.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, that's the end of the episode. Now what we got for next time on was a mid season trailer, and when it's a mid season trailer, I don't write anything down because it's too much.
Speaker 2: There's a lot.
Speaker 1: All I remember is it looks like Lauren and Libby have a fight. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was the most interesting thing one to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we had Lauren goes, you don't think you did anything wrong. You broke my heart? Yes, and Libby's like no.
Speaker 1: And then we saw Darcy doing some sort of Bulgarian role play. Wedding situation looks like uh Gino is going to try to deport Jasmine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she'll have to go see her children. I can't that's why she's sobbing, like that she's fully sobbing.
Speaker 1: Can you remember what we saw for Kara? Okay, looks like Kara and Giarmo go on like an overnight or something.
Speaker 2: It doesn't go well, and she says, have you slept with anyone during our marriage? And then they do a matt sharp fake out where he's like thinking about it right, and then she starts crying. Also, Georgie says to Darcy like, there's something I do have reservations about, and she's like, why didn't you tell me this before? I wouldn't have married you. Just let me move on, and she storms out.
Speaker 1: It's probably about like I have reservations because I'm never gonna have my own kids. Probably Tiger Lilane add on. We just see the baby, had the baby.
Speaker 2: And it has so much hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's all I can remember from them.
Speaker 2: The doctor's like, have you ever changed a diaper? And he's like, no, please, don't pee on your daddy. I am actually daddy.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm surprised he didn't say no. And I will not do that because that's just woman. Get out of the that. Yeah, Andre, I don't remember anything with him, just with the Libyan.
Speaker 2: They start to have sex. To make up on the floor and she's like, the floor is dirty. And then the three Florida couples go on a trip together and they're playing I have never I never have I ever like peede on my partner in bed, and I think Jovi's done all of it. And then there's some sex times Jovi and Yara are like role playing, and then there's sex.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you've got such a good memory right now. And then Brandy and Julia, I can't remember what they showed for them. I can't remember, he tells.
Speaker 2: She says, you need to back off out of our marriage or I'm done, And then Betty goes, maybe you should go back to Russia. And then Brandon collapses on the kitchen floor or sobbing, saying I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: You're so so dramatic. You're right, He collapses against the oven. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So I guess that's it. If Jovie and your I didn't have anything other than they go on the Sexy Couple's trip, Yeah, I think so you are is gonna have to be in the middle of Libyan Lauren fighting, and that'll be funny because at least comedy.
Speaker 2: Laura, just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I just want to drink Yes, bitches by this two thousand dollars dog back every value. That is our episode. As you guys know, I tell you every week, make sure you're following Kimberly and Katie over on a Date with Dateline.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that was my Roona, Yeah I told you to do that. It's actually just been and Ronnie doing remote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, okay, you gotta do that. Okay, So follow Kimberly Katie. They have a great podcast. It's called a Date with Dateline and you don't have to wear Ramona blue to listen. They talk about Dateline, of which we're really hoping we're getting a new one soon soon because you guys are having to cover reruns.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, if when we're doing one this week called the Secret.
Speaker 1: Well they're all called the Secret, I know, but this was called just the secret.
Speaker 2: The secret. It's not the family secret, the secret on Silver Lake's Secret and this secret on that secret on this Street. It's just the secret.
Speaker 1: If I go look up the secret Dateline, I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 2: I hope, and I hope.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, everybody follow them and so I eight times out of ten, I don't even watch the dateline and just listen to you guys, and it's hilarious. I enjoy it quite a bit. And uh please also follow me at Pink Shade Pod on the old social media things that we have over on the Prime. I think I just went through them all, but we'll do them again. Welcome to Platfell ninety day UK, Love is Blind UK ninety day, Hunt for Love, Match Me Abroad. That's all on Pink Shade Prime right now. On the free feed, we got Life After lock Up, we got this ninety day, We've got pop and Brabo this week, I've got my friend Deanna Chang coming on, and then Friday on the free feed, we're gonna have Family lock Up. So everybody go and give all of that a listen. And for any podcast that you like, you should do a five star review and just write a few words, very funny, love these girls. Whatever you want to write, something positive, and if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say anything at all. Just unsubscribe and go cry out you're merry.
Speaker 2: Way, just go guzzle your wine like Betty.
Speaker 1: That's right, guzzle your wine like Betty, live your life. Yeah, that's what I'm about to do. I'm going to dinner, Okay, bye bye
Speaker 2: Fo