Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. All the beautiful day to do that. So it's going to be a little wet up and down the front range. Glad you're here. Three h three seven one three eight two five five the number d An five seven seven three nine to text. Thank you Sheriff Steve and John Caldera for covering while I was in this week's trial. Really do appreciate that. And Ryan and Kelly obviously always the critical infrastructure, as we like to say around here, but so much to talk about. I've been dying to dive into this with you in my business. You know, when we go to trial, obviously it's a bubble. Everything else gets frozen out twenty four to seven. You're focused on that case. So I've been playing catch up today and it is amazing what has been going on out there, and you would think it's going to cause a lot more Republicans to get elected. But we'll have that conversation as well, we want to lead with, of course, this public and I'll put battle in quotes just in case it's kind of staged between President Trump and Elon Musk. And one of the questions for you will be do you think it's staged at this point? And if so, to what end one way or the other? How do you think it does end? I mean, we all know it's going to end with a kumbaya, but how does that end? How does that happen? Three oh three seven one three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. I've indulge me one quick personal moment. I just I love Adam's County Courthouse. I love Adams County Court and just so grateful to our jury out there and to all JERRYS. Ryan picture this. Okay, seven thirty Monday morning. Okay, Monday mornings are tough as they are, right seven thirty Monday morning. And I always I make it a point in trial to be the first guy in the door of the courthouse, so I get there early, to be there when the door's open at seven thirty. How long do you think the line was at seven of jurors because they it turned out, they had our trial, which was an important trial, and then they had a murder trial. That line went on forever. I mean, I'll show you a picture. But so I'm walking up to the front door, and as an attorney, you know you can go in a side door. You can completely bypass the line, and that line all these good people they're leaving their families, their jobs, everything else to go serve as jurors. So I looked at that door, I looked at that line, and of course I walked it seemed like two blocks down to the end of the line, and dutifully took my place at the end of the line, as I should have. That door should not be there for attorney, in my humble opinion, maybe for the das who work in the building, but the rest of us should have to go to the end of the line. And of course that is what I did. But very grateful for the outcome, hard fought case. And it was funny I walked in today and we have this wonderful front desk coordinator and she said, I've never seen you, Matt before, because she came for closing argument. But it was a closing argument that required that honest, righteous anger, and fortunately the jury you know, got the case right, as they almost always do. So grateful for that.
Speaker 2: Now, what's your stance on cameras in the courtroom, Dan, Oh, I think they should be there. Yeah, I think they Yeah, I think they should be there all the time.
Speaker 1: They judge Edo's what's the plight where judge Edo something the pooch on that one, because otherwise we'd have him standard but he abused it and it's just say it a bad name.
Speaker 3: Are there a propensity? Is there a propensity?
Speaker 2: Would there be a likelihood that judges and attorneys would be playing to the cameras more?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? No, that that's where itdo distorted it. Yeah, because there'd been plenty in the court cameras in the courtroom before I'd covered those trials, I'd been in those trials, I'd tried a case with cameras in the courtroom, and it just especially in this day and age ran where you know, most of so many people now into their twenty and thirties, camera's not a big deal. Grown up with the cell phone cameras, they've grown up with cameras everywhere, you know. For people older than that, then oh wow, there's a camera there everybody says, hey, you see the camera there. Now people are surprised if there's not a camera there. People assume everything they do is on cameras. So if Judge Edo had not messed up the OJ trial that way, then then cameras in the courtroom I think just would have been everywhere and generally accepted. But after OJ, yeah, yeah, you're starting to see it a little bit more. And now many of the courtrooms have cameras built in for the WebEx system that came in during COVID, and so it's easier to get a camera in the courtroom, and more and more trials are at least being televised that way, though it's not as good as having a TV camera in there.
Speaker 2: Do you think the Supreme Court of the United States will ever have cameras?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do, I do. They should, They should have already. The people deserve that. The people deserve that. And now at least you get audio out of the Supreme Court. That's relatively new. But give me break, it is all those people, all those people work for the people, right, so the people have to have access to that. They have to see what's going on, and nobody's going to play to the cameras in the Supreme Court, but I don't think they would in your typical case anyway. So I look forward to the day when that is the norm. My friend three out three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine, A couple of quick notes. Hugely important decision today from Scotus and that is unanimous. I believe Judge Brown, I think wrote the unanimous opinion. I've looked at the opinion, I perused it. I haven't read it the way I would for one of my cases, or to really talk with you about it in depth. But it's a tremendous opinion for the United States of America because we all know for this nation to be all that it was meant to be and all that it should be, we got to become color blind. I mean we've got to, and we're getting there. We're making huge strides. As much as some people try to create fake racial issues, there are still some real racial issues. But we got to become color blind. And so this idea that Okay, it's okay to discriminate against people of a particular race, but not against everybody else, it's insane, right, So these vestiges in the law that say it's okay to discriminate against people who happen to be white. That's insane. It goes against the whole idea we don't discriminate on race. And so another important decision along those lines today and a real simple case, right, you had this nice woman happened to be born white. She's working this job in Ohio, and then all of a sudden she doesn't get a promotion she apparently should get, and it goes to somebody I think in this example this case happened to be lesbian, I believe, and then all of a sudden she gets demoted and another person I think, maybe another lesbian I'll double check the case during a break gets the position over her, and she sues. And what happens is in the law in the sixth Circuit where Ohio is. There's some split in the circuits, which is how the Supremes got involved in the law in that circuit. If you're a white person suing for race discrimination until eight o'clock Mountain time today, you had to meet a higher standard to be able to bring your case than if you happen to be a person of color and of course, the Supreme Court said no, no, No, discrimination based on race is discrimination based on race. It doesn't matter what your race is, even if you're white. So very very good decision today for the United States, and so glad it was nine zip Boulder. We got to talk some Boulder, and I know we're going to talk about a lot of Musk, trumpetc. And you know there's some real damage being done at the moment. Is it part of a bigger play, But we've got to talk about Boulder because the reality is, and hopefully this will help open some eyes for these upcoming statewide races. Reality I think would really be stunning to your typical Colorado Democrat Republican are unaffiliated, who I'm sure has no clue because they have real lives that we've got a Democrat party and governor in Colorado so out of control that they are actually and this is provably true, they are out there actively recruiting illegal immigrants to come to Colorado, actively recruiting them to come to Colorado through the laws they're passing, and they know, they know for a fact that among the illegals they are recruiting to Colorado are going to be rapists, are going to be murderers along with the otherwise good people. They know that. Now, that doesn't mean they recruited this terrorist that they went out and said, oh, do you see this guy from Egypt and he's over stated his visa and we know that he wants to go and he wants to burn alive as many Jewish people as he can. No, they didn't go out and say, hey, let's recruit that guy here. But they knew when they passed these laws, including come here, we'll give you a driver's license right away, right away as an illegal immigrant, and the other things they've done to recruit they knew that there would be rapist, murderers and a good chance some terrorists among the otherwise good people who came. And they did it anyway. That is one of the most immoral, one of the sickest, one of the most obscene things that any public official, any elected official, any political party could do. But they did it anyway, knowing you would have Coloraden's who would be raped, you'd have Colorado's who would be murdered, and a real chance there'd be a terrorism here, knowing that would be the result of their policy. Yet they recruited illegals here anyway they went. Think about how far out of their way they went to waive the banner and say to illegals, come to Colorado, will protect you, will welcome you, will help you. They're going to give you driver's licenses day one, and you can use a nine year old I d yeah, that's how sick it is. So will it open enough eyes for this electoral cycle? I guess we'll find out together. But it does lead to the question why do you think they do it? And again my point the fix. I just call it the capitalists proposal, but it's really not. Others had the idea before you pass the law that says, all of a sudden, the victims of sanctuary state and sanctuary city can sue those governmental entities. Sanctuary state and sanctuary city end today. They absolutely end today. Pass that law. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan capless Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Big of this bill.
Speaker 5: He know it better than almost anybody, and he never had a problem until right after you left head of you saw these samens you made about me, which I'm sure you can get for age.
Speaker 4: It's very fresh Ponte. He said the most beautiful.
Speaker 5: Things about and he hasn't said bad about me personally, but I'm sure that'll be next.
Speaker 4: But I'm I'm very disappointed in Ala and I've helped a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what do you think? Way, what do you think about this public battle? Who's right, who's wrong? Is it staged? Is this for d chess? And how does it end? How much damage to the GOP or does it end up being a plus for the GOP? Three oh three seven one three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. So if you just joined us, thank you. Were talking about the big US Supreme Court opinion today standing for the important principle that you cannot discriminate on race, even if it's a white person, very important for America, for all people in America, regardless of race, And talking about how once again this horror and boulder we saw over the weekend is just a much and a horrific, much more visible example of horrors going none all over the state of Colorado because Jared Polis and the Democrats are actively recruiting illegal immigrants to come to Colorado knowing that among those who are otherwise good people, there will be rapists, there will be murderers. Good chances there will be terrorists, yet they still recruit them in large numbers. So hopefully the voter's eyes are opened. I wish that that horror had never happened in Boulder. But again, when they're actively recruiting illegals to come to Colorado knowing among those are going to be some murderers, rapists, et cetera, think about the mentality they know. They know they are going to be horrors like this, not the exact form, but they know they are going to be horrors like this, and polists and the rest of the Democrats they bring it on. It is an acceptable casualty rate to them because they know they're not going to be the casualties, and nobody should be the casualties. Three or three someone three eight, two, five, five the numbers. So what do you think of the trump elon Musk thing that's going on. Are you with that crew that says, hey, you know that they've got a plan here, this is all going to work out. Or is this thing just spinning out of control and like a tornado, doing a lot of damage along the way, some of which may not be repairable. Let's get a little more President Trump on Elon.
Speaker 5: But I'm very disappointed because Elon knew the inner workings of this bill better than almost anybody sitting.
Speaker 4: Here, better than you people. He knew everything about it. He had no problem with it. All of a sudden he had a problem.
Speaker 5: And he only developed the problem when you found out that we're going to have to cut the ev mento, because that's bigions and billions of dollars.
Speaker 4: And it really is unfair. We want to have cars of all types electric. We want to have electric, but we want to have.
Speaker 5: A gasoline combustion, we want to have different we want to have hybrids.
Speaker 4: We want to have all We want to be able to sell everything.
Speaker 5: And where that was cut and Congress wanted to cut it.
Speaker 4: It became a little bit different. And I can understand that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean, just to get your take on that, I think it's unhealthy right now. I think it's unhealthy for the GOP. I think it's unhealthy for all of us who have Tesla in our for one case, right though, if I give you a stock tip to the exact opposite, that's the only thing that makes any sense. But I'm probably ryan. I'm probably going to go out and buy some more Tesla, you know, because I think it was down what fourteen percent today? Oh well, yeah, it's yeah, And I know it's a volatile stock, but it's been very good to me over the years, and I expect it's going to be very good continuing into the future, you know, in a large part because of Elon Musk. And but here's the thing, why is this all really happening? Mile? The best take I have on this is that Elon Musk, for his own business maybe even personal reasons, right now, he needs separation from President Trump. I wish it wasn't happening. I think he was very helpful to getting Trump elected. We'll talk separately about whether you think Trump would have been elected without him, but he was very helpful. He can be very very helpful to GOP candidates across the country. And so, yeah, you hate to see this, but personally and from a business standpoint, he probably feels as if he needs a dramatic separation from President Trump. And I think that's what's going on right now, and that's what's playing out. And whether this is kind of All Star Wrestling where they've kind of gotten together and figured out how they're going to throw barbs at each other, or whether this is all just genuine and spontaneous. I think Elon Musk's goal is to get clear, obvious public separation from President Trump, and the only way he can do that is through some sort of really ugly spot.
Speaker 2: This is a tantrum, though Dan I did not see this coming, and I think the thing that separates it from me from possibly being what in pro wrestling is called k fabe, meaning that the fall pretense of a few used to drive heat and viewers, et cetera. Is this bombshelly drops that the reason the Epstein files and logs have not been released is because Trump's in them. I mean, you don't go there. I think that's a bridge too far. And I think as a line he crosses that you cannot uncross the bellow, that you cannot unring.
Speaker 1: It's a great point. Yeah, that's a great point. So at this point it might just be what it appears on the surface to be. Right now, Listen, I still think the starting point for all of this right because it started somewhere. The starting point I think is Musk felt he needed separation from Trump. He needed it for Tesla. In his mind, he needed it for other reasons, probably personal as well. But yeah, you're right when it goes to that point. Yeah, hard to come back from that, and I expect we'll get a Trump response to that as well. I don't believe for one second, not one second, that Trump is in the Epstein files any kind of negative way. You know why, Ryan, Come on, we all know it. If he was, yep, we would have known it during the twenty sixteen campaign, twenty twenty campaign, the twenty twenty four campaign. It would have been front and center because who controlled the Epstein files the Biden administration. That's exactly what I thought. Yeah, so I don't buy that now. Listen, I don't doubt that somewhere it mentions Trump, but not in any sort of inappropriate or sinister way. You know my understanding. Right, The mention of Trump, I think, was that Trump had been informed by mar A Lago employee that Epstein had been doing something inappropriate, and Trump banned him from the property. So yeah, Trump's name may show up in there, but hey, speaking of that, George Clooney, you know a broken clock. You know what they say, right twice a day? Is George Clooney actually write about this. Do you think Trump is a last beyond this term. I don't think so. I think it'd be very hard to do it. Remember this land. Trump is a celebrity, that's what he is.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's got a he has a star in Hollywood Boulevard. I don't have a star in Hollywood Bulevard. I'm not lobbying for one. I'm just saying, you know, it seems like an oversight.
Speaker 1: By the way, what's going on.
Speaker 6: He's a celebrity, and he's the President of the United States, and so he has been elected, duly elected, fair deal. I'm not complaining about that. That's how it works. That's how this democracy works. But he's also a celebrity, and he is charming, and to the people who like him, they think he's funny, too great.
Speaker 1: Many others they don't.
Speaker 6: And so when he is finished, and he will be finished, they're going to have to go looking for someone who can deliver the message that he delivered with the same kind of charisma, and they don't have.
Speaker 1: That is clooney, actually right about that. You're on the Dan Capla ship.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: President Trump elon Musk all out Ryan's right. Once Elon crosses that line into Epstein file saying Trump won't release him because he's in them, then yeah, I think you can be pretty sure this is a genuine bad blood. So how does it end? Where does it end? I think it's inevitable it ends with some kind of reconciliation, which may be behind the scenes because of my theories. Right at the starting point for all of this is Elon Musk decided he needed a very public, credible and I put that in quote separation from President Trump, maybe for his business, personal, both whatever he needed it, and I think that's what generated this and maybe the obviously false Epstein allegation, though maybe technically true because Trump's probably mentioned in there in some positive sense, like he told Epstein to take a hike. Yeah, it is designed to help convince others that that, yeah, Musk has separated from Trump. So I think that's what drove all this. How much damage to the GOP, I think it could be considerable, because I do think Musk was very important and getting the president reelected. I don't think any of us will ever be able to say definitively whether President Trump gets elected or not without Musk's money, though I would love your take on that. I think he probably does, but I think it's a lot closer, and I think that Elon Musk was in a position to be such a game changer, such a field lever, a leveler for GOP candidates nationwide. That it's another reason I'm sad to see this, so love, you're taking that much more to talk about. Obviously, we're talking about the horror in Boulder and the blood on the hands of the Democratic Party in Colorado and the governor. And you know, I don't use that phrase lightly, but I use it here because it's true. And it's not only this whole or in Boulder, but it's across the state, in lots of cases that we never even hear about or see in the news, where somebody's raped by somebody here illegally, somebody's murdered by somebody here illegally. And again, you know, it doesn't mean that everybody coming here illegally are rapists and murderers. They're not. It's a small percentage who are, but any percentage is too high a percentage. And that's the point is that Polis and the Democrats know when they're out actively recruiting, and that's what they're doing with these laws, waving the banner, actively recruiting people here illegally to come to Colorado that there's going to be a certain percentage of a rapist. They know when they pass these laws that it will lead to Colorado women being raped, it will lead to Colorado people being murdered, It'll be lead to Colorado people being unnecessarily slaughtered on the roadways. They know it may lead to terrorism, and they do it anyway, all for their own political gain. I mean that not every political difference is a moral difference. This is profoundly immoral what they've been doing because they know the price of the political benefit they get from attracting illegals to Colorado is going to be real, live innocent people raped, murdered in this case, set on fire, and they recruit anyway. Okay, you think ran is They're going to come a point is something like this horror Boulder at tipping point where voters' eyes get opened and they say, no, no, we can't do this anymore. Even if I don't like the Republicans, we can't do this anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, and thanks for teeing up that segue potentially for me here. But you gotta hear the words of film none the Wiser on CNN with John Berman on this very issue.
Speaker 3: It will knock your socks off, and not in a good way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and you know, fascinating. I'm glad you flagged that sound this morning because Wiser, now, if he's serious about trying to compete in the governor's race, and I don't think he is. I think he's just positioning to try to have enough leverage to get Bennett's Senate seat from Bennett when they all assume Bennett wins the governor's race. Seems like some chicken countant to me. But yeah, here's what Wiser had to say in part. Let me first ask you about that federal decision to detain the family and apparently very shortly to remove them from the United States. What is your view of that.
Speaker 7: My view is it's critical that our immigration system work under the rule of law, according everyone due process of law. Expedite and removal is a rare, but it's a constitutional procedure. The critical fact of our immigration system is we have a backlog of over a million people who've gone through procedures like this who haven't yet actually been deported. That's where our focus should be when we talk about immigration.
Speaker 1: Well, what the hell's he talking about? He acknowledges expedited is constitutional. How can you ever get a more obvious need for expedited than the family of a terrorist, who in the right mind would want to leave mare. First, they're here illegally, they shouldn't be here. And how in the world, and we got to get to the bottom of this, how in the world did the Polish slash Biden administrations leave him here after he legally tried to buy a gun? I thought that was their holy grail. Right, we have to have all these kids unnecessarily slaughtered in schools because the Democrats. The Democrats hate people with the gun, good guys and girls with the gun, more than they love children. So we can't have good guys and girls with guns in schools protecting the kids from mass shooters because Democrats hate guns above all. But they're going to let illegal immigrants have guns. How was he allowed to stay?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Some more wiser here by the way, that first answer, I think a very not ready for prime time kind of answered. And you would support that removal if it goes forward under due process.
Speaker 7: The important part about your process is if someone has a basis to stay here, they have a legitimate claim for asylum, that's a threatened that's going to get evaluated by an independent fact finder. And that's how our immigration system should work. If you work based on the facts, based on the law, it shouldn't be targeting people in ways that are hap hazard, in ways that deny you process, or in ways that are based on fear, not based on fact.
Speaker 1: How can anybody with a straight face try to make that argument. Wait a second, The father and the family just went up to Boulder to mass murder people. You know that is a family which has had a terrorist in the middle of the family as the head of the household. What sane person could argue for a second that that family should be allowed to stay. Are you saying this is hap hazard or based on fear.
Speaker 7: This is a procedure that's been used before, an expot at a procedure, And the point is they may have a claim for asylum, they may not. That'll get decided by the data process, and that's how it should work.
Speaker 1: You know what that tells you that there's real hope for the GOP in Colorado. Not because he's going to be the DEM nominee he's not right, but because it shows you how in the grip of the psycho crazy far left radicals with big money, the Colorado Democratic Party is including our own attorney general because really, I mean, this guy clerk for US Supreme Court justices. He can't possibly believe what he's saying, but he's got to appeal to that crazy fringe far left that controls the party here, so he's willing to say that stuff. You know, it creates a much more dangerous state. But the silver lining is it gives the GOP and opening here Wow three h three someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine in the end, be very interesting to see, Ryan. And there may have been some late breaking news on that I'm getting ready for my next job, but I haven't seen any anything definitive yet on who was it? Who was it who found out that this illegal immigrant tried to buy a gun and then didn't act on it? Is that Polis's Colorado government or did they act on it and then Biden decided to give him a pass the Biden administration?
Speaker 3: Or is it both.
Speaker 1: But we have got to get to the bottom of that. So let me get back to this Clooney thing for a minute. If you just joined us, Thank you, George Clooney obviously wrong about so much, and thank goodness because he helped Democrats lose. But this business about whether trump Ism, as he calls it, will last beyond this first term? Is he right about that? Do you think trump Ism lasts beyond this term?
Speaker 6: Don't think so. I think it'd be very hard to do it. Remember this, dol Trump is a celebrity, That's what.
Speaker 1: And then he goes on with his garbage choice. Second, how you could say the same thing about Reagan He ended up being one of the best US president and says Trump has been. But is he right? And I do want to launch on that when we come back, because I have some very strong feelings on this. I think the GOP, while in a very good position in some ways, is in very very dangerous territory in others, because I think there's a real danger that what Clooney is saying in this one case broken clocks right twice a day in this one case, he may well be right here In the Dankapla show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 5: And he never had a problem until right after you left. How have you saw these savans he made about me, which I'm sure you can get very it's very fresh.
Speaker 4: He said the most beautiful.
Speaker 5: Things about me, and he hasn't said bad about me personally, but I'm sure that'll be next.
Speaker 4: But I'm very disappointed. In a lot. I've helped you a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gotten personal, that's for sure. Playing the Epstein art saying that that's why Trump won't release the Epstein files, because he's in them. And then we have a texter who says, Elon Mosk better hope that Donald Trump is in the Epstein filess or he's going to owe Donald Trump a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Was in.
Speaker 1: Musk is a smart guy. So this we know, right, We know two things for sure. One is that Trump did nothing wrong when it comes to Epstein. We know that to one hundred percent certainty because if he had we know it already, right who controlled the Epstein files, right the Biden administration. So yeah, we know that Trump did not do anything wrong when it came to Epstein. But his name probably does appear in the files in another context, such as when he told banned Epstein from mar A Lago because I think it was somebody in the spot said Epstein was acting inappropriate at least. So yes, uh Musk is protected because Trump is mentioned, but mentioned in a positive way. Is the way I believe all that's going to play out. Glad you're here. Three or three seOne, three, eight, two, five five the number A text or dan George Clooney is wrong. Little Marco can deliver the message, so can J. D. Carolyn Love it as well. And what we're talking about is George Clooney, who's wrong about virtually everything, maybe right about this when he says trump Ism will not last past the end of this term. I think this is a grave danger of enormous magnitude to the GOP everywhere in America because so many of these voters in twenty twenty four, just like sixteen, right, but twenty twenty four, so many of these voters were not Republican voters. They're Trump voters. We've been talking about it since election Day, and there is a grave danger that the GOP is not going to be able to hold on to enough of those to win the really close races, so that GOP has the opportunity now to win those voters over. But to assume they've won them over is way, way, way wrong. To assume they've won them over just because they voted Republican in the last election. No, so many were just voting for Trump. And we've seen examples of that, right since twenty sixteen, we've seen win a bull Senate race is lost, you know, because the candidates, you know, we're try to imitate Trump, et cetera. And that's that the voters wanted that from Trump. But there's only one Trump, Yes, So it's going to be very interesting to watch this, and I hope the GOP takes advantage of the gift Trump gave them, you know, the wins, the opportunity these years to convince the voters to stay with them when the president enters that last two years of his term and then when he's gone. Now, because of that opportunity and because of what the texture alludes to, and we've talked about a lot, right the enormous talent on the GOP bench. In terms of the White House, I think there is a tremendous opportunity to hold on to the White House because look at I mean, you've got jd You've got Marco Rubio, You've got other really talented people. The GOP is stacked. You look at the Democrats. I mean, Ryan, could you think of a single Democrat now other than I think Josh Shapiro's really talented to His problem is he's part of a party who's big money folks in leadership has become kind of anti Semitic. So that's a problem for their most talented guy, Governor Shapiro Pennsylvania. But beyond that, where's the talent on the Democrats side the GOP?
Speaker 2: It's overflowing. Dan, That's where I think George Clooney is exactly wrong. I mean, he has no knowledge, awareness, interest, or even curiosity about what's going on on our side of the ledger. He sees these other people and I would add Ronda Santas to that list the textas provided these are heavyweights in terms of the arena of idea and another one that would be formidable. But there are no Democrats that are reasonable rational. I mean John Fetterman, but he'll never get nominated for larger office in the Democratic Party, and Josh Shapiro can't because he's Jewish and it's an anti Semitic party.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, and that's that's the problem they have right now. Is anybody good they will eat right, they'll kill him. They'll kill them in the crib. So that's that's the problem they have. But yes, but I think there's a separation between the White House and the rest of these races around the country in terms of will the Trump voters show up for GOP and that's where it gets more dangerous. But on the White House level, and listen, Clooney, he's like I say, he's wrong about virtually everything, but but I think it is literally true that that to a certain extent, he calls it trump Ism, right, it's it's make America great again. To a certain extent, there will be leakage when President Trump is done, no matter how good the candidate is. But I just think that that these conservative principles work. Donald Trump's been able to prove that. And it's not always purely conservative principles for him, but the conservative principles work. He's done tremendously with that America benefits from it, which makes it more likely then whether it's a JD. Vance or Marco Rubio or Ron De Santis or somebody else that they'll never be exactly like Trump. They're never going to have that same appeal. There's only one man ever who would have that appeal, and that's Donald Trump. But they are in a position to take advantage of much of the base but then build on it with their own appeal.
Speaker 2: Trump is a unique phenomenon and it cannot be underestimated. That's why the Democrats lost to him twice is they underestimated him. You cannot do that, and you can't take him for granted. The energy that he generated, dan the rallies, I've never seen anything like in American politics. So you have Jdvance, you have Marco Rubio, you have Ron De Santis, you have many others that can articulate the message, and logically, left brain might do a better job of that than Trump even but the visceral emotional response that Trump in generated and people who never voted before to hold onto those voters is going to be a challenge.
Speaker 1: It is, I believe for purposes of the White House. The GOP is going to meet that challenge because of the enormous talent and how bad the Democrats are. When we start getting down to the state level, they really close races. That's where it gets scary for the GOP. And you've still got to keep your a game, you know, because even though the Democrats don't have any national talent, when you get down to individual state races and you start talking about popular Democrats within the state, maybe they're the lieutenant governor this or that, that's where you start getting into a different dynamics. So when we come back, lots to do in the next hour. Tremendous US Supreme Court decision today great for the entire country. We'll get into that. We'll touch on the bolder horror and the active recruitment of illegal immigrants to Colorado by Polists and the Democrats when they know some of those people are going to be rapist, murders and even