Speaker 1: Shordage.
Speaker 2: You have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let you you taco one O one one dou w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right. This hour brought to you by Jr's Rock the Bank our thousand dollars cash giveaways. We'll pick up once again this morning with thirteen more chances today for you to win one thousand dollars. Hourly keywords go out right around five past starting at nine oh five. You listen for those, and if you'd like, you can enter each hour at WJR dot com your chance to win a grand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that nine oh five one is the first of thirteen chances. Remember a little tip for you when you enter that keyword each hour or the hours you're able to at WJR dot com. If your phone rings the next hour from a number you don't know, pick it up.
Speaker 3: Let's Holly contact the winners. Let's update you on a story we talked about last exactly one week ago at this time. Okay, this is in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. The traffic altercation between two women when one inexplicably got out of her vehicle raced towards the other car and after yelling a bunch of things, popped a squad on the hood and then left And it was disgusting and there was video of it. And if you missed out on that whole thing, yes, I posted the update where if you click in there you can find it if you're so inclined. She has been arrested. I would imagine the Delco pooper as they short for Delaware County Pooper, turns out to be a forty four year old woman named Christiana Solimento told police when they came to her house to arrest her, quotes, it was a clean poop. I didn't even have to wipe.
Speaker 4: What the hell is wrong with her? And fad enough, you just got busted. Now you're saying that, Wow.
Speaker 3: You disgusting, disgusting human being.
Speaker 4: If that's your your girlfriend or your your wife, for God's sakes, I'm sorry, But for better or for worse, I think that's worse that I'm out on.
Speaker 3: She is a very Oh god, yeah, and I don't think there's a court in the land that would have a problem with that. Look she's proud of it. Look at her, that's her mugshot.
Speaker 1: She's just trying to get her fifteen minutes. She can tell by her face.
Speaker 3: You would want your fifteen minutes associated with a die die.
Speaker 4: Fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes. It wasn't a die die. It was a die I thought. She said it's cleaned.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was one clean blast.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 3: Disgusting. Over the weekend, the Tampa Bay Rays had a weekend series up north against the Yankees on Saturday. This is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite team? The Yankees.
Speaker 3: Dad takes young daughter to the baseball game. Dad has young daughter on his shoulders. Dad brought his baseball glove, you know, in case a foul ball comes their way. Yeah, it's a good that's a that's American way. Hell, foul ball came their way. As it's closing in. The young daughter who's on dad's shoulders, puts her hands over dad's eyes, covers his eyes.
Speaker 1: How about that? And he still caught it?
Speaker 3: Dad, power right there.
Speaker 1: That's oppressive. I catch it blindfolded. And after you do that game the ball.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have the video of that as well. That is fantastic.
Speaker 4: That is usually you hear foul ball foul ball stories and unfortunately It equals out to somebody take one right and they you know, you know, temple or something.
Speaker 1: Where are you at a game? Yeah, you were at a game where you watch somebody.
Speaker 3: Yep. It was in Minnesota at the old at the old indoor place where the twins used to play. Is there at a bachelor party we went to part of the weekend. Went to a game and we were seated down the third baseline and the dude right in front of us. Oh God, here comes this line dry foul, it's coming, you know, in our general direction. Nails this guy right in the side of the head. He happened to have one of those old school analog phones up to his ear, and the ball bounced off that and went behind us about six rows. He would have been killed, saved his life. Never even saw it coming, God, never even saw it coming. This is pretty uh over dramatic. I think I think most of you will probably agree. There's a bar in Tempe, Arizona that was busted uh last week in a major underage drinking sting. I guess uh this is a known place for a lot of Arizona Arizona State I think would be this school, college college kids with fake IDs to show up, so they have a sting operation bust nearly two hundred people inside with.
Speaker 4: Either no ID or fake id's how big is this bar? It's a big bar. It's like like the Edge back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tempe Tavern is what it's called. The following day, they put up a Facebook post with a photo of the black T shirt with the words Tavern Strong on one side and R nine to eleven over the image of an American flag on the other. What that's saying that it was so devastating the arrest and the negative publicity they're getting. I guess they were going to sell these Tavern Strong slash R eleven nine to eleven shirts to raise funds for the legal defense that the bar is gonna have to deal with because of the fines and whatnot.
Speaker 1: You're equating your bar to nine eleven trash.
Speaker 3: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Who I You can't explain Pat who jumps on the hood of somebody's car.
Speaker 1: And that was a windshield wiper?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm getting hey, and speaking the way, we're not getting in any any We don't need to go too deep on it.
Speaker 1: But do you use the wipers? I mean when that.
Speaker 4: Happened the original first story with the lady, Well, the car was stopped, it was stopped, and it was she did it right on the bottom of the hood.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought it was a windshield, all right.
Speaker 3: No, she popped right and leaned.
Speaker 4: If she could have just done the windshield, it would have been much nicer, you know, just to hit it with the water soap mixture. Or that homeless guy that reaches over in big cities and actually is tries to clean your windshield to scam me out of two to five bucks.
Speaker 1: Now you pull up with that.
Speaker 4: Earn your money, even he's gonna second second guess that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go, hey, man, there's a finsky in it for you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that one's twenty bucks.
Speaker 4: Nope, that's a crisp five dollars bill.
Speaker 3: Finally, we go to Port Charlotte's Charlotte County. A man known to throw cans of food and other items around a Florida neighborhood has been arrested after he threw a can of corn through one of his neighbor's windows. The neighbors say, this guy is a flat out lunatic.
Speaker 4: We throw it back in his yard a couple of times, and he threw it back after.
Speaker 5: I called the lady who lives there because she lives in Canada, to explain that Earl had attacked her house again. We just put five hundred dollars into repairing it. And the next week he threw stuff through the windows again.
Speaker 3: Someday he's going to hurt somebody.
Speaker 5: Most of us are senior citizens and we're afraid to walk down our own street.
Speaker 3: Why is this guy wasting perfectly good canned items throw through people's front window. Well, they did say the one woman was.
Speaker 4: From Canada and these harriffs and perhaps he's got you're making my court too expensive pacts to grind with.
Speaker 1: Canada can have a digested.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: That first lady of the interview, she was a real piece.
Speaker 4: You hear that, and then the smokers laugh after, Oh, I trust me, smokers, I love you.
Speaker 1: I wish I could smoke.
Speaker 4: I I smoked as well.
Speaker 3: Got the Pall Ball one twenty going there.
Speaker 5: Lynchin Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Got the