Speaker 1: Jesse Hi, I'm so excited to be here.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like when Lexi at Lexi Bell asked me, She's like, do you wanted to go?
Speaker 3: Do you want to do?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Was like absolutely, I love it.
Speaker 2: I always liked you know when you know, everybody ever has their own schedules, Everyone's on some things.
Speaker 3: So it's always like I don't want.
Speaker 2: To invade, and you making money and being at this big convention all those things. But I always appreciate you ladies taking the time and talking to me.
Speaker 3: So thank you again. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: So tell us about what do you have going on at your bootshirt of goad and go what are you selling?
Speaker 3: What are you promoting? What are you what are you getting into these days?
Speaker 1: Jessie, So, I just had like a bunch of like posters and eight by tens and stickers and magnets and coffee.
Speaker 3: Cops, Coffee Chicago Big Coffee Drinker.
Speaker 1: I love coffee. I give you one their color changing oh my land. And then I have Loop. I have maple flavor Loop just ladder of paste and it's so.
Speaker 3: Fucking Is that something that's your personal concoction? Is that just? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I went through XR Frands and I, so there's this maple syruff is in Canada and it's like clean, you know, it's like it's like what with like a red a red building out your red cabin on it, and it's I get ex our friends that that can of blue that can make like like like off be this so they didn't.
Speaker 3: Taste so good. All of my Canadian.
Speaker 1: Friends are like, I want to put this on pancakes.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I used to have there was something like a spray, like a sexual enhancement thing that was like a pancake type of smelling thing too Vanila, but it was like that and I love the spell too. It would get smell like pancakes, so like you know when you go down and do your business, you know, to smell pressure.
Speaker 1: To life and a good thing about my lue beause you want to actually use it for anal And she said it was like it was like.
Speaker 3: Great for anal and go that's always important.
Speaker 1: But when you have sex with it, it smells like flockles.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make you hungry after it. Yes, I love that. So where could you purchase her loop? If you're not your at.
Speaker 2: Convention at the convention at exotica to get it personally from you.
Speaker 3: You have a website, you still on your only fans or how you sell it, I don't yet.
Speaker 1: You can only get a prop acerventions right now. My friend Alex is gonna make a store for me, So I just I was gonna do it, and then I got in a real bad accident, okay, back in February, so I have made a little like finalized. I was gonna be a commercial and all that stuff, but you know I had to like listen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I it's just pushing it back. But you're still gonna do it. Oh, Ask, We're happy to see that you are here. You are dead, really a survivor. You know, I convent you for me doing you know, went up to your occident. You were who was doing see or not see when you were dancing and being whatever, just something back to have the mental capacity to do all those things. I think it's really honorable to do those things. So appreciate that you give your fans all of that love and you know, just Jesse wait all the time.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure that was really tough to go through and he has struggles of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like my after my accident. My job was barchet for seven weeks.
Speaker 3: It was awful.
Speaker 1: I lost the witch pigs. I was just drinking smoothies.
Speaker 3: But I just started just started being able to do you blow jobs. Okay I did.
Speaker 1: I did a content she would have flushed mechanic.
Speaker 3: If you know who that is, okay I don't. So he's the guy that's.
Speaker 1: Walking around that looks like magnum Pi and he has like a fucking like mustache and wine shirt.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know have to be on the lookout.
Speaker 1: I'm like, god, I had to show you, but he's he's Canadian. When I just did a blow drop scene with him, you need to actually one sea.
Speaker 2: Yeah nice.
Speaker 3: Can we see it anywhere yet? So it hasn't been edited, like you'll see.
Speaker 1: I'm both of our only fams.
Speaker 3: Okay, so amazing.
Speaker 2: I too, just recently just dropped my I dropped his comeback Seeing.
Speaker 3: Myself or whatever fire six years.
Speaker 2: So I actually today this morning, I released it to the public, so.
Speaker 3: It is good right now. So I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I mean say that like it's always funny because I have no you sexy ladies and men sometimes in my chair and they're like, what are you like when did I work with you? And I'm like, I just don't work with anybody but myself. So now I can start making my list and twice and.
Speaker 1: You like you like you kind of like after eything out for a whiles, like I was getting a guy, so I stopped playing boy Girl, and then I broke out with him, so I started doing boy Girl again and then again in the car accident. So now it's like I'm back at it again in.
Speaker 3: His life for you, and yeah, like let's do it.
Speaker 1: But now it's like I'm being I'm not kind of you with whoever. I'm just gonna shoot with who I want to shoot with, like someone that you know you have really good commistry with, or that you can make a lot of but you can make you make not only the money, but you can make a lot of money when you have a really good scene and you can you can like how that would pull your slate aambo.
Speaker 3: So that's what's really amazing about platforms like.
Speaker 2: Only Bands and the like different like fancies and all those things like that, is because it really gives us to say, like the production because we're our own production company, and the freedom to like release it on these scenes and have the traffic and get all tho stuff where we don't really need to work with these big companies anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you like that, you know, the performer aspect is.
Speaker 2: Kind of like taking back the creative control. And I agree as far as the energy, I'm a big energy person.
Speaker 3: So yeah, me coming back and.
Speaker 2: I'm sure yourself, like you said, is I want to do the best scenes and not that I didn't do them prior to, but I have this day. I have like everything from my outfit to what we're we're doing, what we're doing, how long I'm doing it, and it just makes it that.
Speaker 3: Much more hot.
Speaker 1: Do you don't to worry about like making sure you usarn? So the director like yelling at you about something, do this?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 2: Chased the camera face to the camera, and I'm like, okay, we don't need any more of that. I'm like, no, but I need more of that, Like I don't want to stop yet.
Speaker 1: We're like you can actually have let me your pussy on camera because that's allowed. I'm only fam really real morn. They don't want to see that stuff, which is weird because and I don't want to want to fucking see.
Speaker 3: That real women. We love proceeding. I mean, yeah, it's a mess.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't have you ever did someone who didn't beat pussy ide a.
Speaker 3: Guy and like, see she never really ate my pussy.
Speaker 1: But he would have like do the coke pass here and there, surprise w But then he would like you would do it and then for like thirty seconds and then he was.
Speaker 3: Like what why did you stop?
Speaker 2: So yeah, did you have any say like something or did you actually say those words or were you just thinking.
Speaker 3: No, I've said that. I was like, why did you stop? Well, no, that isn't mode that. I didn't say that, but I was like, why did you stop?
Speaker 1: Just like oh because I was getting too horny?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I'm right, nice excuse, yeah, excuses.
Speaker 2: I personally cannot date someone and need not up sad. I have an equal opportunity. I will suck your dick all okay, but if you're not doing nothing to satisfy me.
Speaker 1: He as much as I love sucking dick, I love if I'm busy ian and like I will literally fall in love with guys like fall in love with them thinking my pussy, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I unfortunately got married because you had two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happily divorced, but you know, you know, but the eating can get you a lot a lot of trouble too. Take note. I love it all right.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you you know, you just said that you started doing a scene and then you haven't released it yet. Is there anything that we could look forward to that maybe you haven't done, or maybe some wishless people that you want to work with, things that kind of that you haven't seen before from you.
Speaker 1: I think I want to start doing more anal Okay, anal kind of like a new thing. There's only like a U scenes out there.
Speaker 3: So I saw your eyes like light up and like kind of switch, so you like it?
Speaker 1: Actually, honestly, I've never ever done like like the DC would like without boy football.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I've never actually done a DP, So you want to do one?
Speaker 1: I think I want to.
Speaker 3: I feel like in my.
Speaker 2: Personal experience, I've only done a DP one time and I was on the camera. But my biggest thing was like as soon as I like it's okay, we off camera.
Speaker 3: We tried it and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, it came immediately because it's like it's like you're being double stuff but it's like an instant, like, at least.
Speaker 3: For me, it was an instant, like, oh, why haven't I done this before? And I'm the maneuvering around because you can't do you have any positions.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of tricky part. But if you like atal and like you have too great performers that are you know what they're doing, it's a fun time.
Speaker 3: I I think I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: There. We're got a gang bang either. Okay, I'm going to do a dpe in a gang bang the next year after my god feels more so I can say big are larger things inside it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I like it. We're got levels, you know, we're working up.
Speaker 2: It's like yeah, toys, It's like we start small and a little bigger and a little bigger and a little bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I love it.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna play My favorite game is called True the Texas.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit more racier questions which I know that you're used to raise questions were in New Jersey the ball places and so yeah, I get any race here? Is that that? So? How is this gonna work?
Speaker 2: If I got a categories of questions for romantic, kinky naughty and spicy, and we're gonna get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna start with kings because we're talking about dt aint ye this tree. We gotta we gotta get down to it.
Speaker 2: I would talk shower sex or car secks.
Speaker 3: I can't stay both. So what show is so?
Speaker 1: So our sex is hard because you might slip and I have slipped and a little hip my head.
Speaker 3: Oh no, so but car secks, I.
Speaker 1: Think else how to take car sacks because if you like have it the part of the car, it's actually let the clips. I'm like a lawyer. I'm sorry, I'm an exhibitionist. So I like when people watch me so.
Speaker 2: Like like.
Speaker 3: Almost it's like the adrenaline. Make sure putting wet. Yeah, that's a car sex one percent. Now in the car would it be?
Speaker 2: Would he be parked on the side of the road or are you get RoadHead.
Speaker 3: And you're climbing on top while you're driving?
Speaker 1: Now while you're diving, because if you don't need to get another car accident, I've already.
Speaker 3: Been at two of those. Okay, y better face sorry, where I suck them up and stay in our seats until we get on those private roadman.
Speaker 2: All right, do you have any fetishes? Said, you're a boyer, But what other kind of fetishes do you have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Do you like maybe bondage? You're like me? Do you like just girl girl?
Speaker 1: Or are you a big titties big ass like I like being coiled with you?
Speaker 3: Okay, So you like being a suck? Yeah? Okay.
Speaker 1: Sexually I'm a set, but like in my personal life, I'm a dom Oh.
Speaker 3: I feel that all day. I'm the same way. I'm an alphabet, fucking like, pick.
Speaker 1: Me up, petition me, tie me up, tell me, tell me say yes daddy, like fucking like.
Speaker 3: Tell me to fucking pump in Texas? Yes, Texas, yeah, Texans. You like how to incorporate myself and I like that bondage? Yes or no? Yes? Okay? Have you ever been in an orchard? I had?
Speaker 2: It could be off cameras that you said you haven't done a gang bang, which.
Speaker 1: Is I haven't done a gig big, But I didn't a like a five way. It was it was myself Alex Jones, Jesse Jones, Jane wild as a.
Speaker 3: Free So ually did because I am thought.
Speaker 2: I thought that more than like four or five people was a gag bang No, but it was actually like a gag bang is when when there's one girl and like a bunch of guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there was multiple births.
Speaker 1: So I didn't like I didn't have both guys at the same time.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay. Because they're very they're very large.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't feel the handle because I have the says, can you be surprised?
Speaker 3: Girl, like could be surprised.
Speaker 1: Alex Jones is like having sexual time.
Speaker 3: He's not allowed to.
Speaker 1: Go all the w inside.
Speaker 3: So how big is he is? He's like, oh god, do we know he was like he's like dread big. No, he's like drop piper bag. I don't think I've ever seen hight piper. So how's I google it? Like close it ten? Okay yeah maybe nine? Ten? Yeah, yeah, he's so he's out him. You caught only halfway.
Speaker 2: Fuck me, Alex, don't go all the way, dude, motherfucker streaming text.
Speaker 1: It's like he was like bending me over out of concert and he's sending me over and like he went all the way and you know, like when dad, they're too long and they go all the way and you get.
Speaker 2: Like the crafts like that, like you're diving on your pussy and you're just like yeah, and you're.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and like I was getting.
Speaker 1: Like little like kind of little paints in my legs. They're twitching, and it was like what the fuck is because he was going in too far, so he's.
Speaker 3: Like he's below. But have you ever called someone the wrong name during stuck? I have not. Th That's why I always just call every guy daddy. Okay, can you can have me really help? You don't know that you just be like baby, like baby, you're daddy and all. That's fine. That's that's what you do.
Speaker 2: What would you say, is the weirdest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 3: Do you have any k place?
Speaker 1: So my first av add back in two thousand and nine, Okay, that's how old air. So like thatnight, so Joanna Angelo is toasting a fetish party and sound like Scooter or whatever. So me and then this guy so like we're trying to join them. We decided to have sex in a closet. But it was a pitch dark and like can't's by the name Princess Frank. But you did like a song with her for like rock and rolled my buckle a sod hat talk with her. Yeah, like we had sex and a pause. It at a Navium party, not in front of our room, but like a way to pose it.
Speaker 2: So nobody puts the baby in the continent, but that day they did.
Speaker 3: Did you come? I'm pretty sure I did. You were just exciting, You're just really exciting, like adrenaline.
Speaker 2: Were talking about like what I think I'm gonna get caught.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, yeah, it's super hot.
Speaker 3: I love that. What would you say in the sex film?
Speaker 1: Are most coun So I've been told that my hand jobs are insane, and so we're my blowjob So right now like working back and getting my blow jobs up to where they orr, but right now, my fucking hand jobs.
Speaker 3: You're like, you're really good.
Speaker 2: Could you tell the fans out there? Maybe a trick that's why your hand jobs are so great?
Speaker 3: You're going a whole show. Are you gonna give a demonstration?
Speaker 1: So you have to like you have to spit on the cook make sure there's off the slaves, and you have to make sure you go like like like all the way up and down, all the way up and down.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then you have to and then you have to twisted too, all right, I see that body motion going into it.
Speaker 3: You're getting to it.
Speaker 1: When you get blow jobs, you also have to do they'd like blow job people like them.
Speaker 2: You gotta pay attention to all part Yeah, I'll forget that sometimes exactly.
Speaker 3: It's a trick show.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't understand. Like blow job without hands. You so like wait, Taty's here, Yeah, it's better, and then you like caught the bolt.
Speaker 3: You know, really you can't leave anything out.
Speaker 1: I'm really good with my hands.
Speaker 2: What would you say the most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know it hasn't been a lot of one.
Speaker 1: Day, Okay, and I think i've had hat sex. I think three with a max.
Speaker 2: Okay. Have you ever been to Kiki for a partner or they were just like Jackie, I can't take this anymore.
Speaker 3: You got good plussy. You're just too much for me.
Speaker 1: I can't No, I find the guys that are really keen feels.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you got a good picker. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Spicy question as are all a little spicy, But what se how many partners have you had? Guest? If you could take a guest to it, because you know, we are porn stars, so it's like it's kind of hard.
Speaker 3: To like engauge.
Speaker 2: But if the guests to me, is it a fifty to one hundred one hundred and one fifty.
Speaker 1: I think it's the over one hundred over hating Okay, okay, because.
Speaker 2: I'm always tricky too, because it's like we do multiple scenes where me we have sex with the same type of or the same partner seed partners. Because it's like there's probably like twenty good people that you would probably be like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like there's like there's like like five little like my top five there always.
Speaker 3: Like become your porno boyfriend? Oh yeah, absolutely, So who are some of your porno boyfriends?
Speaker 1: Trey Francisco Okay, I say Maxwell.
Speaker 3: Okay, as you're glitching your boots I have, I say, I'm.
Speaker 1: Who else is my uh?
Speaker 3: I want to shot with him once? But Zach File okay. Also him and I have the same birthday. Okay, but yourself or not? No, it was really good to do.
Speaker 2: Alex Jones is in my top fl so Alex Jones though, have a Alex Jones stay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're like, what like what cool stood.
Speaker 1: I think I think those are like my I know, like forgetting some of my top ones, but those are like when I'm.
Speaker 3: Thinking of us, it's a good book. Do you have a celebrity home host?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't. Is there any celebrities that if they sit in your DM right now that you would just be like, I don't care. I want to get Birdie sucked.
Speaker 1: All the celebrities that I that you want, can.
Speaker 3: You name one that you want to share?
Speaker 1: I mean Dane Lavarro. You said, you said, we used to like herkup all the time and use my sugar dady for a while.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you have a nice dick? It was fun. Okay, so I stay for a while.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be you would I had I started having sex with two held in seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, with him a couple of years ago. Maybe you need to revisit. It's been a long time, you know.
Speaker 2: I know he's like, he's like engaged now.
Speaker 1: I just gotta wait till he's not engaged.
Speaker 3: Okay, nowadays you.
Speaker 2: Never you know that even when they get.
Speaker 3: Married, sometimes it doesn't ask don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll wish him well, but you know she's o here for you when you're come back joys in the bedroom. Yes, can you tell us the worst hookup story that you've ever had? Is there just the time that really sticks out in your hat that you're just like, oh my god, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: I feel like i'd like try to forget all these You're.
Speaker 3: Like, makes Alexis, don't recover them, don't make me. We could pass.
Speaker 1: Although there's one time when I work for doing a scene with a guy and Johnna had me. I was supposed to be a non sex extra. I saw a movie I'm not gonna say movie it is, but she's like, hey, can you like you do you want to do a scene today?
Speaker 3: Because I was tested.
Speaker 1: I was like currently tested and she's like I was like, yeah, no problems. So I guess the guy couldn't get it out for like the girl they're using it because she's like to drogymis looking for him and she and he wanted someone more like feminine looking. So we're in the scene and it's almost time for him the cop and he's using cocon oil to fucking like not loop but cocon oil, and then it comes time for the pop shot and he like it's like going like like he's like vivoriously like like jerking out, like he's trying to come. You know. I'm just like I'm like, I'm like, I'm like, you know I have and I used to like degr You're like, oh, good minute, com I want the cob And you know, I was just like, all right, give it to me, joke to me. And I was like going like Crossside, like like Crosside, like watching It's I gonna like jerk off. And then and then Mike quiz Are I was like, all right, all right, we're gonna fucking get.
Speaker 3: This because I want to go home drinks and whiskey.
Speaker 1: You don't like this, And he's like all right, so Jesse, this is what we're gonna do. And they put the fucking he of the set us for like coumshot the lotion. Yeah, they put it in my mouth so it looks like.
Speaker 3: He came in my mouth because they got.
Speaker 1: Put it in my pussy because then I'll get an infection. So they put it in my mouth and put his fucking half hard pinus in my mouth to take it out.
Speaker 3: He did get paid that ten. Did you put him on your no list?
Speaker 1: Immediately off toward I think everyone put him this no list.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's in the stream. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like one of the worst things. When you go to set and you're so excited to work and get fucked and have a great day, yeah, and you get a half are trying to be shoved into you and I'm like, please stop that.
Speaker 1: It hurts too because it scrunch it up, and then it's actually wider than normal and it's like resisting. You get it's looking out.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 1: You know that. I don't ask it early in my career. I think that's like two thousand and nine or ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's a card, so you know, yeah, you've walked that out. Sorry, were gonna relive that. But now we're here knock get away, all right, not even much. Choker's pike.
Speaker 1: I really like being choked. I like sculsive, but I prefer choking.
Speaker 3: Choking, and like choking.
Speaker 1: Me and then just like telling you what to do.
Speaker 3: Have you ever like Monoba bit choked?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, you're like plan what did Moor spin?
Speaker 1: I'm usually spent, okay, but when I'm like by myself, I use I use my own lup.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's awesome?
Speaker 1: My zoop smells like fall pulls from me have sex, So sometimes I'll just use that, like me and Tan Gabs, like when we had sex before your sas Blake, we would just use my lub and it would just.
Speaker 3: Tell like wonderful in the room. I love it. I love the handcuffs are blindfold. I can caps because I want to see. Okay, you're over here, I love yeah, yeah, I want to see what you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do to me.
Speaker 3: What would you say is your biggest turn off?
Speaker 2: But it immediately gives you the g as that pussy dry and you're just like, besides.
Speaker 1: The object, the way someone kisses, what was that the way someone kisses?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're biggin too like kissing like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I like, I like, I like gett to a sea. I like connections and stuff. I feel like when someone's like a bad kisser, it's.
Speaker 3: Like the usually major sex skin is weak.
Speaker 1: And also like as a guy doesn't know how to pussy turn off. What also also is a guy doesn't know how to kiss good, he's probably not pat you're pussy very well.
Speaker 3: This is very true. So that's how I can tell if someone's gonna.
Speaker 1: Give you good oral is it they kiss really well?
Speaker 3: So make sure you kiss your partners and see if they're good kissers. But what they don't gonna go exactly? My last question.
Speaker 1: Is a very informative pop you're having it. It's they're helping the people life lessons.
Speaker 2: This is why I always say, it's like, you know, we're people helping people?
Speaker 3: What organic the time? And if we don't tell our fans, how of you know these people what they're gonna do this? You mean that's what we are.
Speaker 1: We're sex at teachers, right, I like it?
Speaker 3: Just not what the age? You know? We're not with that, you know, cri right of it? So romantic questions, last sun of questions making out our cuddling.
Speaker 1: I'm making out cut or uncut? I'm cut because I like I like this pushiness?
Speaker 3: Is it okay? So good for angel too? Oh yeah yeah?
Speaker 2: Dinner or movie? What's your preferred date? If I was gonna take you a date, when I went to a dinner.
Speaker 1: Date and let me date dinner because I really like cutting things in my mouth?
Speaker 2: Oh no, put intended give me a receiving hi love.
Speaker 3: So if you would have asked me.
Speaker 1: Like a year ago, I would have said giving because I could give blowdogs. But I mean I really love receiving. I loved giving over receiving. I used to lot that, but now I'm like working at it, back at it. So right now I'm trying to give, but I'm still like self conscious over it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well there's new chapters of your lives.
Speaker 2: You try the other so now let's do the other half and then after this, which one is really best for you?
Speaker 1: Like I got a pussy today, so it's really nice. Yeah, And I was like, I was like, I was like, like, can you put some fingers? Can you put a finger inside me? When you do this?
Speaker 3: Like absolutely?
Speaker 1: And I was like, keep one more fingers you want?
Speaker 3: Girl? That part?
Speaker 1: So I got a quissy at this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that. I like that all right?
Speaker 2: Last question, what is the deal breakers for you in a relationship being in the industry. I know sometimes it's difficult to date rest girls. What are some major like deal breakers for you?
Speaker 1: Not being comfortable with we with we filming and like, so a lot of guys like you. I can totally handle it, but acts speak louder than words. You can't just like if I if you say you're okay, you can't beat a court star and not wandering is so worn. So if if you film and then like god like you can you can tell when someone like doesn't like what you do.
Speaker 2: Or someone like it's gonna like cry about it. Yeah, it's the letter of me too. And I started problems exactly.
Speaker 1: Don't give me suck guilty, you know, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like okay, yeah the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's why I was in flowing for like two years because I was like dating a guy.
Speaker 2: Who like didn't like you know, I also think that's important, like and older that we get to it's like we always want to be loved, you know, we're sex with yescause it is hard to work with you know, or have people that don't understand our work.
Speaker 3: But it's like we also know our worst and we also.
Speaker 2: Know what we like, and sometimes it's like we need to mind partners that are better partners that overall are what we need.
Speaker 3: And want and not just because someone wants to choose us, where it's.
Speaker 2: Like that person's obviously not fitting for you, because you blossom for when.
Speaker 1: You do what you want to do exactly like you don't how to encourage you have to or encourage your happiness.
Speaker 2: Lets that betterfly grow, Let us go into a beautiful week.
Speaker 3: I love that. Thank you so much. Truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you would like to revote that you have coming up where we can support you.
Speaker 1: I'm just subscribing my link hand.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna start. I'm going to start fllling more so.
Speaker 1: Lets see a lot of my senses exactly.
Speaker 3: Just your name is are a type if you go to I love jesse Lee dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go, private talk, but I love jesse Lee dot com.
Speaker 3: Go support her everything that she has going on. She's a awesome chick. Thank you so much for taking your times or anything you want to ask me before.
Speaker 1: We go, I was gonna ask you, like before then, I was gonna ask you like if you're ever returning?
Speaker 3: But you I answered for I actually have more question for you. I forgotten.
Speaker 2: Are you single? Are you in a relationship? What is your status? I know you said you just got your first today, but it is to me that you're in a relationship. Is there a chance for these people out there if they ever wanted to come and see you meet you do.
Speaker 3: Anything single dating, what is it? That's a tough question.
Speaker 2: So you're entanglement, I like a situation trip. I'm like dating someone but you're not sure yet. You're in the discovery stage.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, we were dating and then I broke up with him, and then I turned something again in the bags and they happened. You took care of the so got back together and I told him I'm filming again soon, and he like told me that he doesn't want filming, and I was like, what, I'm gonna what a fucking want? So I just started filming again. So I'm seeing what happens with that, okay, But I'm also like, I want to be single, So you know, either answering. I know this is like personal information that I shouldn't be giving to everyone, but you know, I prefer.
Speaker 2: To be single, and you know it is your personal information and I appreciate you sharing.
Speaker 3: But at the same time too, it's you're owning who you are and what you want.