Speaker 1: Can you dig as.
Speaker 2: Dig it.
Speaker 1: You dis.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, pos, lurkers, regulars, g m O people, organic people, room in bound.
Speaker 1: Why two what.
Speaker 4: Oh why does that volume go down? We should turn that up right. That's programmed to go down. It's a programm to go down so that the cool retro synth music doesn't cover our wonderful intro to the boiler Room. Welcome, Welcome, everybody, thank you for joining us for tonight's episode of boiler Room. My Goodness. Social Rejects Club meets once again for this September fourth of twenty twenty five. Love. I've broadcast on Alternate Current Radio, and we're also streaming live on X. What's up X. Anybody out there on X throw us a message in the chat. I need to hear from you on X. If you're watching, you'll actually help me produce the show just a little bit. If you're on X and you throw us a comment, because we've been kind of tracking this little glitch with the X comments. So if you're out there, tell us HI, share the stream. We'd appreciate that we are live on X. I don't know how it happens. I don't know how to describe the X experience. At this point, it's we're in a post Jack Dorsey, Twitter, one point zero Era, Matt Tayebe, and a few others out there. All right, there's rugus posting high on X. All right, there we go. Now, let's see if these messages get stuck down here on the bottom of our internal chat here on streamyard. I'm a bug fixer. I'm sorry. I have a master's degree in IT management, and if I see bugs, I like to send them off to the people that can fix them. So forgive me for nerding out there, Ruggus, thanks for helping me nerd out And if you are also on X, go ahead and leave us a comment over there. We'd love to hear from you. We're also broadcasting on YouTube. What's up YouTube? Let me talk to YouTube for ASTs second. Hey, there's some of our friends over in the discord. Too wonderful, lovely to see our friends in the discord. That is actually the clubbiest of the club places to hang with, the social rejects club in the discord. But that's okay. Don't worry. You can hang at X, you can hang at YouTube, you can hang at Rumble. What's up rumble. We got our rumble folks here with us tonight. Also, as far as YouTube goes, let me talk to the manual reviewer or the I don't know, illustrious AI that reviews the shows and just ask you a question. So, when I'm getting ready to do a boiler room, I have a green cup tonight. Isn't that neat? Look at that? You can see the background right through my cup? Um? Yeah, So no guesses as to what color my drink is tonight, right, It's uh, it's a constitution burning clown show color cup? How about that? Anyways, YouTube, I don't know how to proceed. Maybe you can help me. Manual reviewer at YouTube send me an email hesher at Alternatecurrentradio dot com. Okay, I'm just curious if I see media. I'm trying to do my best for you YouTube, I really am. We are here. We're trying to keep it real. We're trying to bring content and analyze content from multiple social media platforms and mainstream media platforms. Right, a little bit of you know, public domain analysis? Is that not the foundation the freedom of speech and media? Right? A media organization that is independent and analyzing the media that all of us are fed. I mean, give me the problem with that. Right, it sounds good, it sounds above board, it sounds right in the sweet spot. But in Elon Musk's Twitter two point zero, in a post Twitter files era, what am I supposed to do when I'm analyzing information from Mark Zuckerberg's products, from Elon Musk's products, from where the hells reddits products from the mainstream media's products?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Like, I've got all these like you, you know, I've got all these inbound feeds, and they come faster and faster and heavier and heavier every week, and I'm like, Okay, that's what we do here. That's the fucking bread and butter of the boiler room. What's up, Eileen? What's up to? Jason? What's up? John? What's up? Adam? What's up? Everybody? What's up Brandy? J what's up? Stage? What's up? Everybody? In the chats? If you're not in our chats, you're missing out. That's where all the cool people are hanging out. What's up Fleety, what's up? Mad Bank? What's up? Creative Accidents? What's up Brian S? I don't know if that's everybody, but hey, some shout outs anyway, back to YouTube YouTube reviewer? What am I to do When I see things come through my media feed on X that I watch and I say, oh my god, om all, this person is saying things that we said a decade ago and got canceled for. But I go to other YouTube channels and I see people talking about the same thing. Am I allowed to re air some of that here on the youtubes? I'm just curious, even if it's naughty and I disagree or agree with it or find some gray zone in it, do I play it here on YouTube? Or do I say? Oh wait, the YouTube reviewers are confusing me. I see big accounts able to talk about this stuff. I see big accounts analyzing stuff from X that is not on YouTube. Does that mean it's not allowed on YouTube? Does that mean you can analyze stuff from X on YouTube? But if you're one of those people that's saying the stuff on X that's not on YouTube, you're only allowed to be analyzed by other channels. This is just getting too confusing for a content creator. So how to proceed? I'd love to get an email from YouTube. Maybe it's because I haven't pushed the monetized this channel button we are eligible for a monetized button push over here. We do get just enough viewers magically to do that, but I haven't pushed it. I haven't pushed it. I don't feel welcomed into the family of YouTubers that eventually get the plaque that they put on their wall, you know. And I'm at a point with a lot of the stuff ten years in where it's like, I don't need to analyze that. I can just show that and let everybody out there, our audience out there, have their own analysis, because I trust this audience to know to understand the context of twenty twenty five and to know that, Hey, when someone comes to you and says I don't know what to do with current events, where do I go for the truth that the answer is the one that they don't want to hear. Sorry, you have to break off a lot of time, and you have to go listen to everything, read everything, watch everything, and make up your own fucking mind. That's all we're encouraging you to do. And that's all I want to do with some of the ex clips that I would like to play, where what is what is a media analyst to do with the schism between YouTube and X rumble. I don't understand you. I think you're cool, but maybe not. I don't know. I don't know. We'll see in the long run. Anyways, it's great to be here with you. It is September the fourth of twenty twenty five, and I don't need to tell you. We find ourselves in very strange times. And I've got the team gathered tonight to chop it up. See what's going on since our last boiler room. I'm gonna bring Mystical Pharaoh on first. He is joining us here today, Mystical Pharaoh. What's up? Man? Principles fold fast, don't they?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know you, man, I'm good, I'm good. I'm glad you're able to join us tonight.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I know it's a little late and all that, and you gotta work tomorrow, but I really appreciate you joining us for a bit tonight.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: I was able to wake back up, and I feel much better and I'm ready to go.
Speaker 4: All right. Cool. What do you think about my request to YouTube? I mean, it's an honest request, it's an honest question. I quite literally have three or four clips tonight that I have gathered from x dot com. Posters, some of which are critical of even the owner of the platform. And I'm not sure if you know they're welcome on one of our three streaming platforms. Isn't that a bizarre situation?
Speaker 7: Honestly, I walked in in the middle of the RNT. So is YouTube banning posting videos from x No?
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm simply a user here at YouTube who is looking at their terms and conditions and honestly wondering, like if I repost this thing, Like, let's just say it's a video that I saw on x AM, I the person that breaking YouTube's terms and services, Like if something, you know, if a reviewer were to look at it and go, hey, that's that's mean speak. And I'm just the guy sitting here going, well, I'm just watching the means speak on another you know, social media platform. Like what how am I to proceed?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I have no idea. Did you try asking Rock?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, I'll tell you what. We asked Rock, and then we asked co Pilot, and then we ask you know, Gemini and see if their answers agree. That's that's you know, they're all our biggest cheerleaders. Ruckus was over the other night here at the ACR studio and we were watching some of that. We actually got ruckus to watch modern television, which you know is a feat of nature. But we were watching the first three episodes of the new South Park season, and I could ask YouTube the same question, like, are the things that you know Matt Ker and Tray Stone putting out available to be talked about on YouTube? Or you know?
Speaker 6: It's yeah, no, it's it's it's a veted point.
Speaker 7: And I honestly, I don't know if they intentionally put it this way that it can be more subjective to be targeted.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe that therein lies the rub my friend, uh, the fact that it all appears to us content creators as subjective when it shouldn't. You know, there should. It's like you read that. That's why I ask the questions. That's why I'm belaboring this a little bit. It's like you read their terms and services and it's like, oh wait, I saw a dozen things on X today that look like they would break YouTube's terms and services. And I'm a person. We are a show that is doing its best to have a wide reach and go to multiple platforms. We are multi live streaming right now. And that's cool technology, but I don't want to burn one of my terms of services. But it's like they're making it very difficult for me to figure out what's okay and what's not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's really yeah, it's it's hard, man, That's that's why. And and the issue is there is no one platform that has everybody on it, right, So it's it's your view what is distributed, right And and it is something.
Speaker 6: That all content creators will face.
Speaker 7: I guess some people just give up and they just go to one platform, right.
Speaker 4: There's there are people with with like platform loyalty. Like for a lot of people, YouTube is the thing. And you know, we have abandoned YouTube for extended periods of time here in the boiler room. And and Pharaoh like, you're you're one of the voices of reason for me here at Alternate Current Radio. You're one of the people that says, you know what, if we can't say we're thinking there, let's not go there, you know. And I'm like, you know what, You're right, I got to stick to our principles. And we stopped broadcasting here for almost two years, and now we're back, you know, And We're glad to be back. We still appear to be under some shadow banning. If I go on other channels, I get two thousand views. On my own channel, I get two hundred views, you know, and that just doesn't seem right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, especially was we don't yet have I would say, like a big viewer yet on one platform that we cannot afford being a non platform.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: However, as you said, we have survived during the worst clamdown time, which is the COVID time, right, and we made it, so I know, I'm hopeful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean too man.
Speaker 7: The fact that we have I mean we had some spicy episode like the last few weeks. The fact that we have not got banned yet on YouTube, that to me something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something has changed, and we knew we were paying attention. We saw when something changed, and that's when we came back to YouTube and you know, well, we're we're here for it. But you know, we don't want to be summarily kicked out or we'd like to have our If there's if there's any shadow banning, Hello YouTube reviewer, once again, if there's any shadow banning going on on these accounts, I'd like you to compare these accounts transcripts to I don't know some of the accounts that are maybe analyzing Nick Fuentes videos recently and just you know, let us know why some of those videos are going megaviral and we just don't have them. Maybe we're just not that good. You know, you can tell us. I'll take the criticism you say, yeah, you're just not that good.
Speaker 7: I think what we need is we need to train multiple Asian person that was different personalities and we can just talk whatever we say right and our mainstream and then we can YouTube fy it.
Speaker 6: We can X fight it right the agent X fight for us and just post it. I guess that's where we're hidden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I actually really appreciate that you would say that, because it's like we could do that, and it's like a simple excuse me, a simple email from the various platforms that we use would really help us. Hone that like if YouTube was to like send me an email and say, hey, last week's episode was great. But you know, from one forty three to twenty seven to one fifty twenty seven, you guys are bumping up against the edge of the you know, the guardrail here, you know, I would be happy to say, Okay, fine, we'll take that episode down. We'll use our AI agent to pull out three of the least spicy clips and we'll post them on your platform as shorts. Like how does that sound? You know what I mean? Like, there's a lot of collaborating that could be done. And you know, I'm at this point, you know, ten years into this, I'm willing to do that. Our our audio platforms allow us to say whatever we want for the most part, and so does Rumble and so does X even though we're so critical of Musk. So it's like, you know, if the rules were clear, we could figure out how to follow them. And and that's why I'm belaboring this and.
Speaker 7: Maybe we should. That's a new business idea. Maybe we can't create a new platform that just streamed all those platforms, right what, you can't subscribe to it as a creator, and I take care of like you to be fining your videos for you and make sure you're not getting.
Speaker 4: Bad they're a banhammer caught me? Oh no, has she used the naughty word again? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, you know, but at least, you know, if we could just have transparency about this. My goodness, life would be so much easier. Let me bring in base lit analyzer next. Bays I'm sure has some thoughts about this. You know, he's been building up his YouTube channel for a while, and he's been kindly enough to put his name and face and channel up next to Alternate Current Radio Brave enough. Uh so, based what do you think, man? I mean, I'm just asking for some transparency here. I think that like some back and forth between the platforms and the people the creators that use the platforms would be like good for the goose and the gander. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you want some back and forth between the Skynet Mega lords of Gargantua.
Speaker 4: All right, I take it back, I take it back back in my hole.
Speaker 8: I think that I don't know. I don't know, man, I think there is so much volume with this stuff that you know. I'm I'm only on YouTube and i've been h I'm not sure I know that it one sort of metric. That's the word that they always use, that's the word Obama used to use. What's the metric?
Speaker 4: We need some metrics to go with.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you didn't build that. You didn't build that. A metric that I used is that when I got monetized, I turned on ads for the first for the first time because I got them. I don't have ads on because I don't now, I don't have ads on because I don't like watching them anyway. I don't want them on there. So and and you know, and I have a small enough audience where it's kind of it's pointless to have them anyway, and why put people through ads when there's there's not any revenue anyway through it through ads? But when I first put it on, I got the yellow warning for violating all of the terms of advertising, and so I turned and that was that was one video and that was like that was like you know, when I had a few hundred people maybe or maybe I had however, it was right after you get monetized. Whatever the terms are, whatever you need a thousand subs or something like that. But it was like smoking on camera, strong language. The problem with my with me with my stuff is that there's not really First of all, I just do literature and films, so it kind of avoids all of all of the current events, all of the spicy news and all that stuff. But The problem is that when you were going over books. I remember the problem was that I did a clockwork orange, and in talking about a clockwork orange, a lot of these things come up, and especially a lot of the words that ding this stuff, especially things like ultra violence. So when you discuss so the the algorithm, I guess doesn't know the difference between the analysis of a work of literature, or at least it didn't back then and whatever you're talking about in terms of current events. So they just don't like the terms at all. So that was so I turned off the the the ads for that. That's that's about as far as I know. I mean, other than that, there's just so much volume, there's so much content that you know, I guess the bots can't decipher those sorts of things. But hey, well I'm here. Can I do a shameless self plug?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 8: Because right now? First of all, I published my book. My book is now published. It's it's been up for two days. My book is called Runs. It's a book of verse. These are persona poems on Meglomania in the third Reich, Imperial Rome and troubles are a Northern Ireland. You can find this on Amazon and I am number three in Irish and British poetry, so I'm an illustrious company behind Shakespeare, John Milton and Seamusini. So that's pretty good. That's pretty good for the first two days launch. So thank you to everybody who's already bought the book. A lot of people have already bought it, so you can buy it at The links are on my YouTube page and the video description or in the channel description. They're up there on the community tab. They're in They're on my instagram. You go to my instagram Baselin Analyzer. So please buy my book. This might be the only book of poetry that some people ever ever own and strong language, so you know, take it. Know that going into it. But I worked on this for you know, I've had this for about twenty years and worked that's been kind of dark on YouTube for the past month, working on it really NonStop formatting and getting everything right. So yeah, please go to Amazon and buy my book. Runs there you go. That's it right there, all right.
Speaker 4: I congratulations. We've been looking forward to this and kind of knew it was coming soon and glad that we can announce it now. When you sent me the link, when it became available. My inclination was to immediately buy a copy, but I withheld for a moment because I thought to myself, I need a signed copy of this to sit next to Jay Dyer's esoteric Hollywood. How can people get signed copies?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't have signed copies because I don't I don't have a website. I mean, I started a YouTube and the YouTube did very well. You know, it's done very like surprisingly well. I was lucky to have one person watching me talk about literature and film, and it has done surprisingly well. I never had a website, and then I published the book, so I got to get a website so I can do signed copies. All I have now are I'll send you by I'll send you an author's copy with a signed authors copy.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, Well I'll tell you what. I'm gonna buy two copies from Amazon, and if you send me one that's signed, then I'll have one to give away and one that's stock and one that's signed.
Speaker 8: We'll do man, So all right, excellent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, we're really excited about that. By the way, Fleety makes a good comment in the discord chat. He says, btw, wtf is up? With the thousands of music and everything else reaction channels on YouTube. I know I've had the same question myself, because, as longtime Boiler Room listeners and viewers know, we had to delete our entire first like seven years of our archive, because we had a lot of fun with music on the show, and we would do like television theme songs as we would introduce people. Randy J is going to join us tonight, he knows exactly what I'm talking about. We would pull shout in monk samples for Randy J. I used to make elaborate, elaborate audio introductions as though we were in the WWE or something like that for a lot of the guestses they would come in. So we have, like all of our first seven or so years of podcasts have like music running in the background and certain points where it's questionable whether it's copywritten or not. And it's so bizarre to me that, like I've had to pull down because they threatened us with losing our entire account at Spreaker if we had anything like that up there. So I pulled down thousands of hours of stuff that took tens of thousands of hours to create and produce, and post uh and you know, then there's all these features built into the reaction channels, the TikTok channels, like you can put you know, copywritten music on your TikTok dance video. But I'm gonna lose ten years of work if I have one like moment of an Opeth song or something like that on there. It's again it just you know, I don't mean to be like poor me. I'm not trying to do a poor me thing here, but it's like, what are the fucking rules? Guys?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the music and film thing is pretty crazy because I think that if there was one great thing that we could do on this stuff, it would be it be to play the music that we want to play. Yeah, and the copyright rules have gotten you know, they get increasingly worse every year that you always hear horror stories of like people's people. The legend was that like if you play two seconds of a Beatles song, your channel gets taken down and.
Speaker 4: Then it became ten seconds, then it became thirty seconds. Then it was like, right, you don't actually know, just maybe don't do that.
Speaker 8: And so YouTube as a function now where you can buy you can buy rights to a song to play in a video and it won't ding the copyright because it's through YouTube. But you still can't do it on a live stream. It's only on a video. And so the I think that TikTok and Instagram, you know the thing is that it's tied in somehow through Spotify and Apple Music, and they have a they have an agreement with them, and so then you you load it through the function, the search function on there into the video. But when you're just playing your own music, it's you're pretty much guaranteed. It's like when when I would do movie analysis with my friend David Patrick Carey, he would show clips of the of We started off showing clips of movies, and even that I was like, we gotta be careful here because it's the muse that's going to get his dinged. And they would take down the video in the middle of it and they would just give us a warning. We would have to reload the thing. But it's usually the the the music bot, the you know, detector that really does that. And Warner Brothers and certain groups are very like, very strict about that. So even when you show when you so what we do now is the last time we last time we did an analysis is he'll show the movie and he'll pause it and fast forward through the movie in pause sections. Is the best we can do. Rob Aeger as a great example. Rob and Jay. I mean, you can't both of them, you know, cannot And Jay doesn't really do it anymore. But when he did videos showing movie clips, he would get dinged for this, even showing them backwards and mirrored. So I think at some point you just kind of there's nothing you can do about it, and he would and he just does analysis. Rob Ager also has the same thing where he cannot even when it's through creative comments or through you know, you know, when when when it when it doesn't violate the terms that they put up, you still get dinged for it. Yeah, and so the video will get taken down, So right, you just gotta you know, So I hope that they've I think they'll fix that at some point in the future. They've got to have some sort of special function or an offshoot channel for those sorts of things with the smaller volume, smaller viewership. They've got to because that is like a significant portion of YouTube. And it started off doing that and then and then because it's the major, mega global platform. You can't do it because all the corporations are tied into it.
Speaker 4: So right, like the concept of fair use is. You see the fair use concept leaned on heavily on some big channels, and it's like you as a viewer slash creator, you watch it and you're like, Okay, they seem to have gotten right up against the edge of the gray zone there with terms and conditions, and they're doing it. You know, they're pulling it off. They're playing like pick a song, they're playing Slayer Rain. Two rappers watching Slayer Rain and Blood for the first time. I've heard it ten billion times. This is the first time homies have heard it. Let's see what they say. And they sit there and boom hit play for thirty seconds and then talk about it. Play for thirty seconds and then talk about it. And me it's like, I have you know, what I like to think at least is some fairly intellectual content that has some musical interludes and stuff where we try to give shout outs at you know, at all points and links and all that done everything we possibly can to say, hey, we don't own this, uh, you know, it's for entertainment purposes or analysis purposes, and it's like like you said, you know, you you do something, it's right there on the terms of conditions. But if you're not super popular, if you don't have a huge following, you may get dinged for it, whereas someone else is you know, able to just skate on through it.
Speaker 8: Well, the popular thing is the listening videos. You know, a reaction videos are huge and I don't even know how they get past it. I guess they have some sort of agreement with YouTube. A lot of people have. There are a lot of people who have contracts and so this is how they get around it, or they are promoted. But even if you get permission from the artists, in a lot of cases, if you've managed to get permission from an artist who's a semi you know, big artist, it doesn't mean it won't get still still get dinged by the publicist or by whoever owns the rights or the masters, or just the company itself. So I use music from one of my friends who makes a jungle drum and bassed music guy named Rooks G. Everybody shoul check him out kok g r o x G check out works channel. He makes some amazing music. He's really doing well, and so we became friends and he lets me use his music. Thankfully, Thank you to him for letting me use his dope music. But you know, if you've got anybody who's on any kind of label, the label starts to control it. And anybody you know who's who's big at all, or you know, like, good luck getting some sort of you know, musician who's like who makes albums that get played radio. Yeah, whatever it is, now you'll just never it just it just it can't happen. So we're we're remember you remember how long it took even in the FA this is this is kind of mirrored in films. You remember that the first movie, the first movie to use a led Zeppelin track was School of Rock with Jack Black. Jack Black wrote to led Zeppelin specifically to get right so he could use immigrant song in the in the movie. But even that, I mean that movie is like two thousand and five or six to talk about round two thousand and five. And even that, you know, a lot of movies aren't able to use this stuff, and they have to pay a pretty heavy sum upfront. So there's the kind of there's this dichotomy between trying to protect artists and the integrity of their music and not letting it get out there, but also letting their music get out there so people can hear it. And they've really gone pretty far with trying to kind of close down music because I mentioned a few streams ago that Spotify book that came out about the origins origins of Spotify, that military industrial complex origins of Spotify, which is crazy. Yeah, that's apparently a thing, and it really is. A lot of artists are talking about how it's crushing them and crushing any kind of sales that they would have, even though it seems like it's protecting them. So but everybody, I'm sure he already knows that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know, I was I'm going to bring ruckus up next and start bringing everybody in. But I was talking with my dad, shout out to my dad just the other day about Spotify, you know, and and why you know, I personally consider myself like a low to intermediate level audio file. Like I'm into things like speakers and headphone amplifiers and ways to capture and replay music that are of the most accurate, you know, presentation you could possibly find and It's like I'm someone that has like said no thank you to satellite radio, no thank you to Pandora, no thank you to all these different things, and have always leaned into having my own physical and physically locally located digital collection of audio music. I've been working on it since I was a teenager. I'm fifty now, I'm fifty. Yeah, you know. And it's like, I don't know that most people get that sort of mindset or not, but it's important to a lot of us. And Spotify is the first technology that has come along that has satisfied someone like me where it's like, Okay, your algorithm or whatever this is is enough to keep me engaged with this application and actually consider it as an alternative to my physical slash local music collection.
Speaker 8: Yeah, ban Hammer in the comments, Spotify is darbitech question mark. That's what the book implies. That you'd have to read the book on Spotify that just came out about that. It implies that that's the origin. I don't I mean, I don't know, you know, but as with all you know, big tech things, this this sort of thing plays into it. And remember I share that what you're talking about was very useful. It was. It was especially useful for one day, which was in twenty twenty. Remember the black Box and Apple Music and Spotify and everybody shut down. You couldn't buy music, you couldn't listen to it, even though it was the paid subscription, because of the protests and the riots going on. I thought that that would continue or be more, and I'm sure that's gonna that's gonna happen again. But at the very least, you know, I don't. I don't really pay attention to music algorithms. I get music from I have a friend who writes for Pitchfork and Under the Radar. I've always gotten music from him. I get music from people like like Nick Rochfort's Instagram. I get music from him. I get music from reading about music and from places that I already know to go. But see, that's one of the things that's been killed through Spotify and through Apple Music in terms of the search capability for especially younger people. When you have everything at your fingertips, and we didn't know this until the twenty first century, when you have everything at your fingertips, knowledge and and you know, the information super Highway, what it actually ended up doing was killing choice and killing a search thing which puts sort of in an esoteric sense, like sort of pulls the joy out of looking for music and rifling through CDs like people like us did. And I think it's important to have physical media. I've got a gigantic music library here, same same as you do. And and I think that those things are important is because you know, we live with the Internet and it's a it is a fact of life, and it's not going away until it does. But you know, I think it's important still to to share with people in real life and listen to music, Like the best place to listen to music is in your car, that you know. I've got a who did A and R for EMI, and he told me that when they sign a new artist and when they're about to go into production, actually produce the song. And then when they make it and they're about to put it up for sale, the last thing that they do is they go into the boardroom and the guy comes in and they listen to music on all different types of speakers, and then they take it into the car and they listen to it on shitty car like broken car speakers to see how it sounds and if it doesn't match up, if it doesn't work, then they have to go change the audio and change the levels again just for that. So, you know, I think these A lot goes into the production of that sort of stuff, and it's important to keep that in mind when we're purchasing it.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, dude. That exact thing right there is what Dinebag, Daryl and Phil Enselmo and Vinnie Paul and Rex Brown from Pantera did when they were producing the Great Southern Trendkill, when they were producing Far Beyond Driven and they were doing the second album I think Colin Richardson did the first at least three or four albums, and that's exactly what they would do. They would take it out to Dinebag's truck and they would you know, crank it up, and it had a freaking you know EQ box in there and a you know, VU meter box in there, and they would tweak the bass, the treble and the mids and they would see what it would do with you know, three six by nine's two six inches and to twelve inch subwiffers, and it's like, if it sounds right there, that's where people are going to be listening to it.
Speaker 8: Right now. I'm sure they do that on earbuds.
Speaker 4: Yeah fuck that. Fuck that, man, who cares what earbuds sound like? I care what?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: You know, some Emotiva speakers with like mono two mono block amplifiers and all the ANA Class A or Class D chi Fi amplifiers would sound like That's That's what I'm interested in. But I'm a fucking nerd about it. Let me bring Rucus in. Man, this was really fun you guys, Pharaoh and best Ruckus. What's up? Man, Welcome to the boiler room. Any commentary on what we've said so far? And by the way, based Rucus and I are going to make sure that there is a website that you can use to advertise signed copies of your book, new episodes of your podcast, and all that stuff. We're going to have that up at Alternate Current Radio real soon.
Speaker 8: Thanks you guys.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, we could just do that on the website.
Speaker 10: Huh yeah, anyways, yeah, that would be easy. All this music nostalgia, I'm just like, y'all are tripping. Nothing hit quite the same as those good old hit clips back in the day. Remember those Oh yeah, those things are crap. I'm just totally kidding. Wow, fascinating discussion. Looks like you guys are been going for a little while. Now I feel like the show's halfway done. But you may notice what it says by my name here. It says that I'm a digital creator. I don't know if you notice this, but if you go to Facebook and you start scrolling through and seeing your friends who are just your friends, just they're in your family, and their profiles, you'll notice quite a number of them say that they're a digital creator.
Speaker 9: Have you guys noticed that? Oh yeah, phenomenon.
Speaker 10: Okay, At first I thought, well, that's kind of weird. In fact, I honestly thought people were purposely putting that there. Apparently that's the default category that Facebook now gives you as a person. They now treat people like they used to treat pages. In fact, you even get now what was only usually available to people who owned a page, like a business profile page. You get a professional dashboard. Now they really are encouraging everybody on social media to be a creator, to be a TikTok nurse dancing around during the next you know what, I guess it's like this is where it's all about. I mean, and if you look at some of the hot trends right now in YouTube videos and Google search trends and everything like that, whether or not it's it's being injected or created. There is a lot of discussion about people becoming creators now and we see politicians who have become podcasters. This is something we've been discussing across the past few months at least now right hasher And you know, you've got your Michelle Obamas, you got your Gavin Newsom's, and then we.
Speaker 4: Got your Vice Versus too, right, you got your Cash Betel's, you got your Dan Bonginos that go from podcast to politician.
Speaker 10: Yes, And then I was going to say, and then you have the cross contamination between that and politics, and I'm just like, and then now the emergence of AI and everything, and I'm just like, and what is Elon Musk always posting on on a X So why do people go to Twitter or to a social media I'm just presuming that most people around the world don't go I'm like, I need to go on post and post something to my follower because I'm a digital creator. They just go to interact with it and then do the thing and share and like and joke and troll in the comments and do whatever, right, But every time they're there there, they'll make it through maybe three of their tweets and then or whatever they're called, and now there's a post from xing try this, use grok use imagine turn your photos into a master piece of digital creer.
Speaker 9: It's all again the same thing.
Speaker 10: They're trying to force corral everybody around the world to do what we have been doing this whole damn time. And it's just it's absolutely fascinating, bizarre, frightening. It's almost like, I should we quit doing what we're doing?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 9: Is the time to leave the world behind?
Speaker 4: Guys? Have we outlived I do.
Speaker 10: This Sometimes I'll be on a fad before it's a fad, and once it gets popular, I'm like, well, screw that shit, I'm not gonna do that anymore.
Speaker 4: Or you get canceled for being in on it, and then ten years later everybody's got all the big names getting rich on it.
Speaker 10: And then tell me it's not by accident that we were getting the short end of the stick, and now it's just going to be some random good It's just like, oh yeah, this guy gets a million followers and he talks about the same crap we do, but he knows absolutely nothing about it, has no history, And then yeah, oh wow, I guess we're seeing that happen already with some.
Speaker 4: Of these and talks about it like a total like racist brute and just like, you know, all that stuff just proves a lot of the points of you know, the old guard and turns off a lot of the current guard, like yeah, it's it's a mess, all right, rockets.
Speaker 10: Stan And who or what is producing this content for the most part, for all these people who are just getting into it, who probably have no experience and are far too busy to learn how to do it. Oh, that's right, that they were lying heavily, heavily on chat EPT and other things like that. Yeah, right, where where where does the originality is anything? That all of the slop everything that we're going to start seeing produced is content. How much of that is really coming from human creator or how much of that is just like an extension repeat of the same old garbage coming from chat GPT.
Speaker 7: Oh probably the next stage sorry, is actually integrating that AI into the post itself right on Facebook, similar to a grog. Because at the end, the reason why They are doing all this because they want the data right, so they they will truyt use this as a data collection platform pretty much.
Speaker 4: Damn right, dude, Like watch this. This is how easy it is for person on X who may not be allowed to be on YouTube. Hey chat, jib it is. Write me something really spicy, slightly racist, no, seventy five percent racist that will inflame the audience and sounds very patriotic. And base it on the first ten years of the boiler Room. Hey, let me tell you that's a great idea. Let me tell you how to do that boom. It's that easy. That's all it takes. There. I just gave you the unlocked code. You just got god mode boiler Room insight right there. The whole thing has been sucked up by these machines. It's that easy for me, it's that easy for you. Let me bring in Randy J. Because I know we've burned so much time now that Randy J is gonna have to go soon. Randy J. A lot has been covered before I even got to Icebreaker tonight, but I wanted to bring you in. And I'm sorry that the intro has taken so long tonight, but I want to know what you think about what's been said so far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's funny because we were sort of already on this.
Speaker 1: Theme or topic before the show even went on. I'm just as I'm listening to all this, I'm taking like you know, we're all caught up in it. It's like we're all.
Speaker 5: Surfing on this tsunami, technocratic tsunami. That's just it's happening. Uh, there's your food. You got to eat it, like I mean, or you could go you could go to bed hungry. It's it's like just part of everything. It's uh all gas, no brakes, pedal, little metal, not to keep understanding.
Speaker 1: And I feel like, you know, I think there's.
Speaker 5: A lot of gen X and listeners, people on the call and everything else like that. So I consider ourselves fortunate that it's like we were people that grew up in an agrarian society world and we're able to sort of like figure out how to use this automobile thing and integrate our lives or like I said earlier.
Speaker 1: Like we we do.
Speaker 11: We knew how to do long version by hand writing out a math problem on a page, and now technocracy and AI and all this is the scientific calculator where you can get the same answer just by hitting a couple of buttons like the cheat code.
Speaker 1: But at least we.
Speaker 5: Grew up knowing how to like think for ourselves. With the base concepts, we could do the long form, then it's easier to do the scientific calculator.
Speaker 1: At least you have a concept overall the source material came from and all this other stuff.
Speaker 5: Right, So, I think we're at the same place, scary place with AI, where there's going to be a whole generations of people that the AI is is truth, the AI that put whatever you need, you ask it and it'll tell it to you. And it's really, at the end of the day, let us never forget it's just a bunch of series of inputs, algorithms, binary code.
Speaker 1: It's missing like a.
Speaker 12: Hard fought human element where you're working through problems and understanding things experientially, not via input and then boom.
Speaker 1: You just get what you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, and it's and it's also yeah, I don't mean to interrupt, Randy, but it's it's also theft from you and your brothers and sisters, and your neighbor and your mom and your dad. You know what I mean? Like it's it's basically listening to all of our conversations, logging all of our conversations and knowing the kinds of you know, uh voices and tones and responses that we will respond positively to or you know, mildly negatively to maybe if you turn on like ns uh nsf W mode or something like that. So it's like, not only is it programmed responses, but it's also responses that are stolen from our own you know, collective borg mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that there's a like a you know, if you've been alive for a while and if you know history or or learned.
Speaker 1: It pre AI where it's not totally dictated to you.
Speaker 5: There's still you know, on a human element that could like write stuff out once and everything else like that as well.
Speaker 1: But but anyways, there's a long game goal. We've seen these tricks before.
Speaker 5: Monetization, control, surveillance, marketing, marketing people. I use the phrase marketing people down to the molecular level, monetizing them down to.
Speaker 1: The molecular level. Everything extra you know, used as a resources. The human battery matrix yep, yeah, played out as well.
Speaker 5: But like if you've been in these circles for a while. But yes, like the matrix a human battery to like extract from and in masqueraded is autonomy and and freedom and.
Speaker 1: I oh't know, man, it kind of sucks.
Speaker 5: We almost have to like be a bunch of schizophrenics know it's coming, but then like, you know, what can we do?
Speaker 1: Uh? As one person? So it needs a sea change. And I would argue that's why.
Speaker 5: That's why I would argue it keeps a lot of people stupid on purpose by design.
Speaker 1: I think they got us down to the lifespan. Well by the time they figure it out their dad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like and they may be right. They may be right about that, you know. It's like yeah, regeneration and or like you know, slash also, you know, uh, coherency with high technology has a different take on this, and it's like all of their takes are sort of like right where you expect them to be very predictable, you know. Boomer Gen's like, what's this, I don't give a fuck. Exgens like, oh shit, this is gonna take my job, but oh shit, I better use it to get rich, and millennial gens like you know what, I don't know what they're thinking about all this. They're probably getting rich off it right now because they're in the sweet spot, the motivational sweet spot. And then there's the zoomers who are just like, you know what, everything's fake and gay, this is bullshit.
Speaker 1: I think of different.
Speaker 5: God, buddy, yeah, yeah, sorry, I was like, just think of historical money grabs, the banking system, oil age of industrially, colonization, all that other stuff. We've seen the same bullshit, just in different clothing historically. And it's well, why does that person get to be the monarch? Why does that person get to call the shots? Why is this freaking guy Bill Gates freaking fucking with our food? Why is elon everything's like you going through hand or something like that. Why are these players there? Who picked them? Who's driving this? And it's just like politics, Nobody voted, nobody votes for this shit. It's it's top down. This is all top down. And we know this because we vote for all sorts of stuff our entire lives, and most of it never sees the light of the day.
Speaker 1: It gets light a day, it gets bastardized.
Speaker 5: And then and then someone else is going to come and fix it and then they don't, so it's it's all a big giant con job. But get pretty fucking depressing when you when you get down to it. But we again, like I said, we've seen this trick before and I just feel like that's all this technocracy is.
Speaker 1: But again, what can we do it do about it? Unless it's a it's always.
Speaker 5: Going to be a minority the majority. And until those scales tip or something's really done. I'm not talking revolution, go to the streets. I'm saying all that, but like people got to get smarter, and until they don't, as a collective group, you know, hey, have fun, it's just gonna be.
Speaker 1: More of the same. It might as well roll with as they used to say when I was a youngster, roll with the flow man, you know, chill chill or something like that. We knew each other. This ship is on the way.
Speaker 4: Right, Like like your your religion is basically tool ladderalis Like, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay, motherfucker. I hope you learn to swim like I know how to swim. I'll see you down there. Yeah, dude, let me bring our friend mister Shaft into the show. Here we are gosh, how are we almost an hour into the show? Mister Shaft? Into the show, Mister cam Shaft, Welcome to the boiler room. I know that you and Randy and Pharaoh are usually the ones that need to get out of here first, so I apologize for the lengthy intro tonight, but it's been fun. Mister cam Shaft, if you don't know, is a musician and probably as a musician and a journalist and someone who has been censored and made to be less than some of his colleagues out there who are not doing very original work. So I mean, you fit right into some of the things that we've been talking about coming into this tonight, mister Shaft. Ew look at that. Look who just creeped into the show. There we've got OURFKJ. I'm gonna put him back on the backstage there the side stage. Camshaft, Welcome to the boiler room. Any thoughts on what's been covered so far?
Speaker 13: Oh, that's a CAMFA camera on of course. And uh, you know one of my many names, and I have many cousins, you know, Rex Cars and uh, they go by many names. It's a it's an obscure bloodline. I meant to be totally understood. Of course, Yeah, the what you're talking about. Even when I was away from the computer, I had the sound up so I could hear. Yeah, you're you're you're trying to come to grips and some sort of agreement or at least some sort of understanding with the world of monopoly monopolization. Yes, And of course that's born of great wealth, that's born of the money monopoly, the the the monopoly of credit, the monopoly of monetary power stems directly to information power, and that of course the people that monopolize the issuance of credit at interest. What used to be a quill pen is now a computer entry. They have the first and largest interest in controlling the flow of information because they can't let it get out as to what banking is in its modern incarnation, and what it does and how it works. You might say that's the first function or the first fundamental thing that it's all about. They can't let that get out in any widespread, understandable way on which people could take action legally and otherwise. It's like the magician's code. You just can't let people know how the tricks are done. You just can't, Okay, you can't stress it enough. But it is getting out some and there's worry, and that might explain in power this sort of capricious way they operate social media. Oh yeah, that was not against the rules yesterday, but it is today. And we keep moving the goalposts because we can. The chaos, what looks to be chaos, or unfairness or even fraud, has a method to the madness. The imbalance is to keep our eye off the prize, is to keep us from realizing the ultimate causes of things and the ultimate reasons for things. So they've got to keep us in sort of a house of mirrors. Every mirror we look in, we look a little different. Our face looks real, narrow and elongated in one, and we look two feet tall in the next. And it operates on our emotions as well as our intellects, and it breaks your spirit. After a while, your spirit is broken or at least injured or damaged. And your spirit is the most important thing. That's morale. That's the emotional and spiritual ability and willingness to keep going in spite of the hardship, to keep going in in the uphill battle. And they're trying to break your spirit trying to break your willingness to go on, your willingness to fight the good fight, and you might back up a little, you might try and get a little more fairness out of them. Somebody mentioned a little while ago, you're asking the dark lords to grant you a a little bit of what do they call that? You want to be granted quarter. You want to be given some sort of sanctuary from their constant assault and constant chaos. And they're rarely going to give that to you, because they're in charge and you're not. But the the truth has a ring to it. The truth has a certain aura about it, and it is getting out enough to where they're doing these very things, and again is as powerful as they may seem. I think some of this is because they're losing their power, or at least the threat is there, and some truths have gotten out about banking and the mass media cartel, probably enough to where they're a little bit worried. And so you know, they've got to keep us in that house of mirrors as long as they can to where when we look in the mirror, we're not seeing reality. And so long as we're in that state, they feel that we're less of a threat, or at least not enough of a threat to topple their apple card, but their day will come. I believe that death by a thousand cuts, the Lilopitian threads metaphor eventually will tie down the giant. The tyrant eventually will win. It might not be us alive in this world, in the temporal world, but those that come after us. One of the key things, and it comes back to what I've said, We've got to build some sort of apparatus or some sort of way to where what we do now will be remembered to what hesher said today will be remembered one hundred years from now. These we have to have some sort of time capsule continuity, whether I mean that literally or figuratively, some way of what we're saying, not dying on the vine, and what we're proposing, what we're discerning, what we're figuring out, what we're unraveling, what we're reporting, what we're commenting on. We need to know that future generations will have a way of accessing that. Just an example of something I experienced recently, your friend and mine hash Ron Avery right. I visited him in Sageen after my wife and I went to Houston to get out of the valley South Texas because it's so hot this time of year. Not that it was a lot cooler in Houston, but just a tad. I also to Canada for a week, which was cool. But we went to a new library, magnificent architecture in Sageen, Texas. It's named after Wan Sagein, who was credited with burying the dead from the Alamo battle. And I went in this library and you know, they build this wonderful structure, all the latest design, but I'm going through the offerings and it's just hollow intellectually. You know, there's just very little in there in this magnificent structure built in just the right spot. There's really nothing in there apart from a few sundry items here and there, of any real literary or historical or intellectual value. The magazines are, you know, Cosmopolitan and you know Harper's and junk, like the Atlantic Monthly. I mean, the Atlantic is just laughable. But that's as good as it gets, is like the Atlantic or something. And all your typical court historians, all the typical biographies that we've seen a million times that you can get a million different places. So, you know, our libraries unfortunately don't appear to be the answer. Although as public libraries of anyone who lives in a given town that has a library should be able to without too many requirements, put something in there that future generations could see, you know, some sort of compilation, a collection of CDs, a collection of DVDs, whatever it might be, so people will know that so and so used to live in this town and they did some research and here's a compilation of that. You know, they made a living off of it. Here's a little bit about who they were.
Speaker 4: Maybe a little like a small theater with some short mini movies. Perhaps, like we have a trained museum here in Temple where they have things like that. You know, there's all kinds of way we spour and ice live. In Monterey, California, they had wonderful you know, films in there that you could watch, or short information bursts, like there's so many ways to inform the public about the you know, magic and or history of you know, the location that you know a young person or maybe an older person that didn't know might be standing in and we're not moving in that direction, are we? Like, we have all these options to do things like that now that we didn't have before. We could we could have. We could have fucking holograms showing the you know, you know what I mean, like the Temple augmented reality. We get out all kinds of options for that kind of stuff, but it's like, no, we're just gonna feed the Internet to chat Ept and to open AI and to Gemini and Grock and let them distill to the youth, you know, what their history is.
Speaker 13: Exactly, so they they substitute what could be just a limited useful tool like AI, you know, helping a college graduate do their turn paper or their thesis. You know, maybe a little bit of that sort of thing, just a tool. But no, they want to take it too far. And there's no consent in any of this. Consent is non existent, so you know, we're going into this virtual reality where there's this unspoken rule that you know, like in the Rush song the priests of the Temples of Syrinx. You know, we've taken care of everything. The words you read, the songs you sing. Somebody out there, some invisible force or is saying that you can say this, but you can't say that. And we tell you what the ultimate truths are, you're not supposed to search for the truth. So we don't want any Columbos, we don't want any Sherlock Holmes. And so you know, truth is defined by those that have the money in the power, although they don't as much power as you.
Speaker 1: Think they have.
Speaker 13: That some of it is bluff. But nevertheless, we're not going to be in those libraries most likely, and we're not going to be remembered unless we go to extraordinary efforts to be remembered because somebody's defined the truth for us, rather than allowing a rational society where you might not have fixed truths all over the place. Some things are more fixed than others. But free and open inquiry, even when it's something people don't want to hear, is allowed, then you have the right situation. But people have decided, or at least they've gotten us to think. People have decided that if you say something reasonably offensive, that it can be banned and all these things you talk about YouTube, and that it can't be heard because somebody might be offended, as opposed to reality where whether they're offended or not, there's things that are in the post public interest, and there are things that the public is interested in if they're in the public interest and need to hear them, whether they like it or not. There's a tornado a mile outside of town. You may not like it, but you need to know about it. That's in the public interest, you know. So what the public's interested in is usually salacious stuff, usually kind of shallow, but you can see whether the real standard is ignored and they put in this fake standard that YouTube is an expression of, and then they move the goal post, you know. Oh, yeah, we don't even obey our own rules. I mean, if some organization doesn't obey their own rules, then the whole the whole thing needs to be just started started over.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: If the police break all the rules, who are they to arrest you?
Speaker 4: You know, it's all fungible right now. It's all fungible. Like the idea of justice itself is subjective. It depends like what district you're in, what judge you have. Do you have a public defender, do you have a one you paid a lot of money for. Do you have a five figure amount defender or are you a plaintint with a five figure amount lawyer on your side. You know, it's a huge, huge difference, like to what it was back in the day, in the olden days, when it was like judges weren't political people. Now they're all political people, and now they all have shady relationships, or at least enough of them in important places have shady relationships with shady das with shady campaign contributors. I mean, Mark, I saw you raise your finger there. I triggered something.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did.
Speaker 13: I'll be very brief because I do have to turn in soon and I'm back to the column tomorrow after a couple of hiatuses. It used to be where you didn't have to be a lawyer to be a judge, and you shouldn't a judge, should be at least or at least you shouldn't have to be a member of the bar to be a lawyer. So see if you broke those bonds, if you could be a lawyer without being forced into the bar, if you could be a doctor without being forced into the American Medical Association Medical Association, or if you could be a judge without necessarily having to be a lawyer. And sheriffs, there was a time when there were sheriffs that were not duly trained police officers. They were more administrators. Now there could be pros and cons, but if you broke some of those monopolistic bonds, you might start seeing a different world.
Speaker 4: Right right exactly, you know, And we're seeing this right now. I could get into this a little bit later. I'm gonna let everybody else talk for a minute, and then I got an icebreaker if we actually want to do an icebreaker an hour and ten minutes into the show, but I got one. But you know, we're starting to see now where it's like, oh wait, the things that people used to say ten, fifteen, twenty years ago people that now no longer say the same things. Like if you go back, for example, and look at Alex Jones's Police State DVD from like twenty eleven or ten or whatever, and look at the way he talks now. I mean, you know, Owen Schreyer left, there's a whole drama thing there we're hip to that. We could talk about that at some point tonight. But there's a big sea change that's happened for a lot of people between like then and now, and now things are like more crystal clear than they have been in a long time about some of these questions. So it just, you know, unfortunately, questions, beg more questions when we see this sort of thing going on.
Speaker 9: Let me no, I need to hear bays to do.
Speaker 10: Alex Jones from back in the day warning everybody about troops on the streets and FEMA camps.
Speaker 8: We're going to kill your family. Now I have a family audience, so I can't say, all right, but we're dead already. Look, I don't believe this, all right. I think there's something to be said for what you guys are talking about in terms of especially in terms of history moving in cycles with this stuff. It's interesting that in terms of public spaces, with with knowledge and with books, especially when we talk about libraries. One of the examples you've brought up hasher with the holographic you know, displays is actually a thing that occurs at the end of the time machine. You guys, if you've seen the time Machine that's made about twenty years ago, especially the film version of the asht Wills book, there is a holographic set. But what's interesting is that all of these things always occur. The holographic knowledge set in the library telling you the truth is also ruled by the Morlocks, who have to live underground and have depopulated earth and become priests of scientism and just another cycle of a kind of technocratic dystopia. It also occurs in Brave New World right where the books exist, but Mustapa mon controls the books. It's the same in Viphra Vendetta. It's always this is always the case where I think that the only way to sort of combat this is I mean, the monks, the early Christian monks really set a good precedent because books existed, and society was crumbling, and there was there was degradation and deprivation and decadence, and they took books and saved them from flames and then curated their own personal libraries. And then now the cycle has sort of gone all the way to now we you know, we see books in places that are again being controlled. But there are very few great libraries in the world that have the sort of all access to knowledge. Like if you go to Trinity College a library and you see the Book of Kels in Dublin, that's a you know, if you go if there are a few of these places. But the only real way I think to combat this is to curate your own library and to have your own books that you're going to save, because they will almost always get destroyed or taken away. It almost always ends up being the case. And then to produce something, to create something like like Mark was saying, you know, to make something that people will remember, but that almost always gets controlled by the powers to be. Even even the library at Alexandria and the burning of it is kind of a misnomer. It wasn't. It wasn't the the ancient wonder of the world. It was the lighthouse at Alexandria, and not even the library. So things disappear, they will continue to be disappear, especially when the name of the game is depopulation and subjugation of a population in order to lead to nothingness. So the only way to get around it is to sort of make your own thing. I think I always prefer to go to great bookstores rather than libraries. I never count on going to a public libry and being able to find anything that's worthwhile at all. And I've been to a lot of libraries. I will go to, you know, when I lived in New York, I would go to the Strand Bookstore or something, or you go to a rare bookstore. But even now, I think part of the problem is that technology must have seemed like a world ending event every time we had a great leap forward, like look at the late fourteen hundreds when the printing press was invented. But you know when Caxton brought the printing press to England, all of a sudden, you have this sort of extension from the Magna carta and now we have a democratization in the world and the printing press and everybody can say whatever they want, but it quickly gets co opted and controlled by the ruling powers. And so you know, with AI, I think and all this stuff, it's happening so fast. It's like so slow and yet so fast. The major changes in hardware don't seem to be doing much, but the changes in software and the way people think is really alarming, because unlike those other times when you had like even spelt like in the eighties and nineties, seemed like a thing that was you know, could go either way, But now everything is so internalized. It's changing the way that people think. And the printing press did that to a large extent, but now it's to the very basic, granular level of every single person seems to be affected by this stuff, and I think that we're both like at a sort of genesis period with all this stuff, and it's got a long way to go. But the only way to get around it is that I think it's important to keep in mind that one thing with these technocratic people is that they always have cultural and literary touchstones that they go back to from an analog world. So Pallenteer is, you know, Lord of the Rings, Elon is continuously talking about science fiction books and science fiction movies. It's always something that was created by a person that seems to be a touchstone for the future. But you just can't let it change the way that you do things on a daily basis in terms of the way that you think. And that's going to be a real problem I think in the future, especially you guys were talking about with as the generations pass and everything gets memory hold so fast. Now it's so much different from all the technological advances in the past.
Speaker 4: Right, Like I'm I'm basically not doing my best as a IT person, as a content creator, as a host, as a podcaster if I don't utilize the tools that are now available to me, Like for example, I mentioned earlier in the show, I have a problem. My problem is the first seven eight years of the show I've been censored or are no longer allowable on the Internet. And I can I can fix that problem manually myself. I have the skills to do that. I have the audio engineering skills to do that. I have the web skills to do that. I've got Ruckus by my side willing to help me with that, and I know approximately how much time that would take. But I have to now think about my competition. I have Unford. I don't like to think about competition, you know what I mean, Like I don't really think about what I do in that way. But it's like, we have a problem with finances. We have to think in that way. We have to think in a business minded way. And it's like, I know that my competition, if they had the same problem that I have, they would probably utilize where some of them would probably utilize in artificial intelligence to help them solve that problem and get beyond it. So it's like I'm a moron, as in someone with a master's degree in IT management to not take that as an opportunity, you know what I mean. And that sucks me in, that necessarily sucks me into that ecosystem, and then I have to figure out how to operate within it instead of being a Ted Kaczynski and saying fuck this, I'm operating outside of it, you know. So that puts us, yeah, a lot of us in a really strange situation. Let me let me hand it to Camshaft and then Randy j. I saw Randy j On mute a couple of times here. I want to get him in. I know they both have to leave soon, so we're gonna go to Camshaft, Randy Ja, the Mystical Pharaoh and just kind of let them tell us what's what's big on their minds right now before they got to get out of here. So camover to you. Thetruthhound dot Com, by the way, is where you follow Cam.
Speaker 13: Are you more interested in getting off what you're talking about now and talking about what's going on news wise?
Speaker 4: Or I'm interested in what you're interested in right now, Mark Anderson, I mean Camshaft. So let us let us know, you know, make sure you give a shout out to UK, call them everything you're doing. Our friend Patrick Henningson's over there on Fridays as well as you, so we want to hear what's up coming over there. We want to hear, basically, hear what's what you've been interested in lately, because we have a set of notes for the show tonight that is quite frankly a little bit staggering. But I know that you tend to hone in on certain things. I want to hear about what you've been honing in on lately.
Speaker 13: Let me see weaponized neuroscience. There's a study that was done in association with NATO where the human mind is the final frontier of warfare. And there's a quote in that study that says peace is merely the continuation of war with other means.
Speaker 4: And that like a like a niche quote or something. I feel like I've I've heard that. I feel like I have an impaled Nazarene album that has something a title similar to that, like war is Peace or something like that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's Jurewell, and there's well there recently, fairly recently, there's I just thought the Ditchy Foundation. The Ditchy Foundation is sort of this chummy group that meets in a very posh a state in the UK, and they have an American affiliate and whatnot, and they have journalists that are very heavily embedded into the actual direction of the Ditchy Foundation, including a New York Times foreign affairs reporter. Just egregious conflicts of interest by major media figures. But the Ditchley Foundation is sort of like a cross between Builderberg and Trilateral. It's a little more open than Builderberg and Trilateral. But it's another gear in the engine that I found, not that it was unfound. And in other words, I didn't absolutely unearth this fresh like oh, here's Jimmy Hoffa. But it's not really well talked about, the digitally Foundation, So I'm looking into them. I've done one or two reports on them, sort of a cousin of Bilderberg and Trilateral. So there's that, and there's Exerci Pegasus I talked about on UK column fairly recently. This is the UK's planned fall let's say, latter September into October something like that, probably a little bit of October and November, a planned major drill for another pandemic. So they're calling it a drill if there were another pandemic, and this is what they hypothetically would do. But drills have a funny way of turning into the real thing. So that's something rather imminent, exercise Pegasus in the UK, and a dress rehearsal for another pandemic, so that those would probably be some of the major highlights. So some fairly juicy things.
Speaker 4: Excellent, excellent, all right, Well, Mark, if you want to hang out for the Icebreaker, even though we're an hour and twenty minutes into the show, you're very welcome to if you got to go, we totally understand.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I got a blast. I got to sleep. I just flew when last night I won't use that stupid joke and boy in my arms.
Speaker 4: TI, boy and my arms tied right the right and the left.
Speaker 13: But it was kind of late.
Speaker 1: You could joke. Everybody's laughing.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 13: Well, sometimes the dumbest joke you hate yourself for laughing at it, and you laugh anyway. That's kind of it's like it's like reverse psychology. This is so stupid, you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Laugh the class.
Speaker 13: But exactly so. Yeah, I got a little bit of jet lag. I got out of here and went to Canada for a week and got out of the hot weather man. It's so hot here in South Texas this time of year.
Speaker 4: And we had people in the comments saying who the I love this comment. I can't I want to go scroll up to find it. I can't remember who said it, but someone said who goes to Houston to get away from the heat? And I just started laughing, like as someone who's lived in Texas for ten years and been where you live and been down to the border and all that is, like I get it, man, Just those little micro changes make a big difference.
Speaker 13: Well, we stayed at this wonderful home of one of my wife's relatives, Ultra air conditioned, spacious, beautiful, so there was there was a little bit of.
Speaker 4: A double decker AC unit. Makes a big difference, buddy.
Speaker 13: And we went out to Galveston and it was cooler by the water.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: It was all good, awesome man.
Speaker 13: The beer was very cold and the barbecue was very good. And we'll leave it at that.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, tell missus Truthhound that we love her and we're glad you guys had a great vacation, and thanks for joining us tonight.
Speaker 13: No worries, yees say hi to Spore, all right.
Speaker 4: We will there goes, There goes mister Shaft, mister Camshaft aka Mark Anderson, thetruthhound dot Com host of Stop the Presses also found on uk colum dot org on Fridays and here in the boiler room, let me go to Randy J. Randy J. I know you got some commentary you want to throw in there, and I know you have to leaves soon as well, but you're welcome to hang out for Icebreaker if we ever get there. Man, but over to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, I don't know, I guess what's on my radar or consciousness or whatever the hell lately is.
Speaker 1: I'm just sort of fascinated by the and this is nothing.
Speaker 13: New, and a lot of our listeners.
Speaker 5: Other people on the car right now are familiar with. But it's it never ceases to amaze me how compartmentalized or how easy people can forget stuff. And you know, the news cycle gets faster, all these different masks, bang bang bang things that happen like get forgotten and all that. And I think a positive thing that going on is there's a lot of stuff I'm seeing on the interwebs right now, YouTube specifically showing stuff very simple.
Speaker 1: But it would be like.
Speaker 5: Bill Clinton talking when he was president, addressing Congress or doing whatever, and the guy sounds like what would today be Oh, absolute right well died in the wool, right wing freaking Republican talking about immigration and from it like.
Speaker 4: They would have a maga hat on if they were there today.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean we're talking like completely.
Speaker 5: Total cognitive dissonance from the same media pumping that guy up and vilifying the other guy.
Speaker 1: And I'm not getting into like him. Who were they all?
Speaker 5: Really, I'm just on a very surface level, one guy saying it's raining and they're all going yeah, and the other guys saying it's raining and they're gone, no, it ain't, but it is. I mean, it's like a complete flip everything turn on it said. So, I think stuff like that getting out is maybe I don't know, catching, it's making a lot more people at least ask questions and think about stuff, and hopefully more of that can happen faster than the control mechanisms could start regulating and banning and censoring and along that line too. I think a lot of this, I mean, for a lot of people, I'm seeing like this Epstein, anything Epstein is making people go wait a minute, wait a minute, why did that mechanism blackmail?
Speaker 1: It was he a massad guy?
Speaker 5: Just those very little baby stuff questions by a lot of you know, I don't want to talk down on people like you know, mouth.
Speaker 1: Breathers or just Joe blow or whatever, but like.
Speaker 5: A lot of Joe Blow, Jane News or like hey, what is this about? And they're falling down a lot of weird stuff like you know, aliens or whatever.
Speaker 1: The hell. Right, they're like going on all these but they're asking the questions. Right.
Speaker 5: It all doesn't happen at once. I think everyone here we're still learning stuff as we go. I like to use the phrase or the analogy. It's not like a light switch like boom all of.
Speaker 1: A sudden, you get it.
Speaker 5: It's more like the lights are dim and they're slowly getting brighter. They might may never be fully switched on, but at least people are like seeing things more for what they are instead of like undercover or curated for us or spawn a certain way. And so I feel like I'm not like a fantasy novel or a movie. So there's hope, hope, you're still alive?
Speaker 1: Yeah are you?
Speaker 10: Are you saying that the the Epstein Files thing and the allowed discussion currently going on is simply to get us ready for alien disclosure?
Speaker 9: If I'm following you correctly.
Speaker 5: I okay, there's a lot of dots that need to get connected in there and maybe forced in some instances, but I wasn't going there.
Speaker 9: But I mean maybe I'm just having fun with you, dude.
Speaker 1: You son of them.
Speaker 5: Okay, but like anyway, maybe.
Speaker 9: Uh, it's coming. But anyway, it's coming.
Speaker 4: I have I have the clip. If no one has to like bounce off immediately, I have a perfect clip for right now. Let me see if I can find it here. No, it's not the Cardi b Trial, although that is hilarious. Let's see here. No, no, no, god, Ruckus, I've made too many links tonight, dude, we thought this might happen.
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 4: Let's see here. Oh, here we go. I found it, lem And I don't mean to play this to slander anyone, to just find the whole thing very interesting that something like this is out there on you know, a well produced sort of you know, modern podcast. Let me share this with you guys here. This one is called If I recall, Bill Cooper ain't like Alex Jones, not one bit. I wonder why Ruckus, you in particular, are gonna love this. Here we go.
Speaker 14: This guy William Cooper predicted nine to eleven before Alex Jones and this guy. William Cooper hated Alex Jones, said that Alex Jones was a fearmonger and potentially a disinformation agent. On June twenty eighth, two thousand and one, just months before nine to eleven, Cooper said the following on his radio show. I'm telling you to be prepared for a major attack. But it won't be Osama Bin Laden. It will be those behind the New World Order. They need a major tack in order to launch their plans for a world government and to take away your freedoms. So we said that in June two thousand and one before nine to eleven, but then on November fifth, cops showed up to his house to arrest him for tax evasion, ended up supposedly getting in a shootout and killing him.
Speaker 15: Weeks after nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: Be talking about are we done?
Speaker 15: Cooper didn't trust anyone. He despised UFO Coal, even though he claimed to have seen UFOs while in the Navy and later believe aliens were a government hoax. He believed aliens may be demonic in nature or part of the Luciferian deception. Disclosure will be fake and used to create a one world religion under the Antichrist. The more he actually started like reading scripture and stuff, he changed his views on what aliens were. He said in two thousand on a broadcast, the whole alien thing, it's a lie. The day they fake an alien landing, you better know it's the devil coming. Oh my gosh, this guy William Cooper though, man he was He would have been a great guest.
Speaker 6: He would have been an amazing guest.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't he though? Oh my god, ruckus. Could you imagine if Phil Cooper was still here today.
Speaker 10: That was like everything we were just talking about the point like rolled into one. I don't know how that happened. That is amazing. Yeah, I loved that, but I also hated it, knowing the fact that whoever presented at gets like a million clicks and probably you know, doesn't have to worry about where their next meal is coming from.
Speaker 9: I'm guessing, but.
Speaker 4: Under it and forty seven thousand point two k views. Dude on a guy that we've been in like sort of tangentially talking about directly talking about been on podcasts where his words have been in the introduction and avoided using those ourselves because we wanted to, but they had already been done like it, you know, fifteen years ago, and here are these you know, no shade on whoever that is. That came from mister Redpills j O ka Q army whatever that's see.
Speaker 9: But I take inspiration from this.
Speaker 10: Maybe it's just it's not the information being presented that's wrong. How I guess it's how it's being done. So if we take the same crazy oh, sit down, you crazy wild conspiracy theorist you oh, you you Trump lover or you Trump had or fill in the blank whatever people want to label you as. If you if you act as though you just discovered this and it's like, oh my gosh, I don't believe it.
Speaker 9: Have you heard about this?
Speaker 10: And then they're like, it's like it's the reaction video to the to the the metal music that you were describing earlier. That's what these people were doing. Like the guy was familiar with Bill Cooper or at least learned about it. Maybe chat GPT told him about it. I don't know how he discovered it, but he seemed fairly new to the whole thing. Unless he's very clever about the way of injecting it. But the people those are responses from real people and and supposedly a bit of a microcosm of what the audience is probably is similarly reacting to if they've never heard this before. It's like the lady's like, oh, shut up, no way, Like that's that's the reaction the audience is going to get versus where if you just like us, commonly explain it to somebody like shut up.
Speaker 9: No way.
Speaker 10: You know, big difference, same words, but completely different meanings.
Speaker 8: And everything has to fit into an emote like you emote. Yeah, So all the reactions have to be almost like you know, like you're using I don't know, it has to be it has to be friendly to you know, like you were saying, it's a first reaction to people who are completely unaware of any of this happening. Like when listened to Bill Cooper talk about the lines Paul handshake and you know how the pyramid is a complete it completely encapsulates the mystery religions within the pyramid. That's very it's it's amazing, it's very interesting to listen to. But you know, you can't you have to react like its emojis everything has to be an emoji like embodied in your human composition for you to get any traction for it, for it to be TikTok friendly.
Speaker 4: I suppose, and we hear it alternate current read you don't think that way. Because we had Doyle shan Emily, who was probably the closest person to William Cooper on Sunday Wire. I produced this show with Patrick Henningson from twenty first Century wire dot Com Patrick Henningson as far as I know, and we were told at the time, this was the last interview Doyle Shamley was going to give about Bill Cooper. You could not find someone closer than Doyle Shamley to Bill Cooper, and we went through in detail the last day of his life and Doyle's impression of what happened on that day and what those young folks on that show right there. You know, great for them. I appreciate them for keeping Bill Cooper's name alive and you know, uh kind of juxtapositioning him with Alex Jones, and you know, that's all very valid and very important, but it's something people like us we'll forget about and are not doing anymore because literally a decade ago or eight or seven years ago, we did the last interview that the closest person to him ever did. That's in the Sunday Wire archives, which by the way, are also affected by that copyright music thing that we were talking about earlier. So if you can't find it, that's why. But it's sitting here on my hard drive right now. I could, you know, if we really wanted to, I could bring it up right now. I could play it for you. You could hear him talk about the actual last day of Bill Cooper's life, which is far more salacious than what you saw in that video right there. That was not just a warrant being served in broad daylight. That was something completely different, like the story of his last day of life. Forgive me for ranting here. I'm gonna go to mystical Pharaoh, Randy Jay and then Ruckus and then Bay's let analyzer next. But that was the short version. That was the Wikipedia version that you heard right there. It's actually much more frightening, and it's actually the reason that people like Ruckus and myself make sure we are armed twenty four to seven. The story of the end of Bill Cooper is something that should affect you the same way if you think about and know the context of the end of the life of Randy Weaver or David Koresh. You know, people like that are homies up there at Sugar Pine Mines, you know, Lavoy Finnicum, Like, there's a reason why people like us that have been in this game for years and years and years don't exist unarmed and just expect someone to protect us. And Bill Cooper is a big part of that. Let me go to Mystical Fair and then Randy Jay and then Based and then Ruckus Pharaoh. Over to you, man, Uh, it's a it's a big room tonight. I'm sorry, it's so hard to get some mic time, dude over to you.
Speaker 7: No, it's okay, man, I mean, I've been enjoying listening to everybody.
Speaker 6: From my side.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm I'm I'm gamed to whatever. Do you want to get into Let's just get into it.
Speaker 4: All right. Well, let me ask you this, dude. This week, the Trump administration bombed with a drone a what we're told is a trende of ragua, a drug smuggling boat with you know, more than a dozen people on it. What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 7: Well, I think I think nobody has a due process anymore. If you if they think you are a drug dealer or you committed the crime, you should be shot in sight was an unarmed drone.
Speaker 6: And yeah, there's.
Speaker 7: I guess such a new norm that that Trump is doing.
Speaker 4: Is it even new though? I mean it's kind of the same ship we saw during the Obama administration.
Speaker 7: Well at least Obama was like, oh, I'm you know, I'm killing terrorists, But now you know, really saying we're killing drug dealer.
Speaker 4: Well, we put the drug dealers on the terrorist list.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess yeah, it's a.
Speaker 4: Is it My question to you, is is it that easy to put a group of people foreign or domestic on a quote unquote terrorist list? Now? I mean, how long have we been fighting that idea? Oh wait since nine to eleven, which were what likes a week away away from right now, like in two thousand and one. So you know, what is this administration doing that's conservative with regards to maybe rolling back perhaps things like the Patriot Act and shit like that that's been used subjectively against people foreign and domestically for you know, news headlines.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can tell you this administration did nothing for our freedom. As a matter of fact, it's completely opposite. Surveillance state is expanding, as you say, yeah, exactly, due process you know is not there. And the fact is conservative cheering for it is so stupid, right because and that goes back to my really headline of principles fold fast, right, because what I'm finding out right now, there's so many people out there that really have no principles. The fact that there are people sharing that trainees shouldn't on guns, right, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, okay, what the fuck? Like like like.
Speaker 7: And conservative you know, so now we're going to target certain groups and their Second Amendment rights, like.
Speaker 6: Like, what are you guys thinking?
Speaker 7: But that's again, that's a that's a result of the mass brainwashing that that people has been through, and demonization and the dehumanization of any group that does not follow the same belief system. And you can take that and apply to political opponents, you can apply it on foreigners, other people they don't agree with it, right, So, but yeah, when it comes to that, if you don't agree and don't share the same belief then you I don't need to give you the same rights I have.
Speaker 4: Let me let me let me pause you, right, there, okay, because that was kind of a big thing in our back channel chat this week. Here's here's the article for those of you watching, for those of you listening out of dreaded brightbart dot com. The headline is Justice Department considering ban on transgendered people owning firearms. All right, let me stop you right there and not waste your time with reading you any of this article or giving you any analysis like line by line, because that headline is all you need to know. Let me put it on screen again just in case you didn't catch it, or if you're listening only, Justice Department considering ban on transgendered people owning firearms? Do you have any idea how close of a shoots and Ladders hop skip jump it is to go from taking transgendered people and making that a mad lib and making it be people on SSRIs, people who are experiencing PTSD, people whose domestic partner has reported them as potentially dangerous, and owning a firearm for no reason. Once you take that so, you got to realize the con inc of today has, especially during the Biden administration and the Obama administration, has tried to radicalize people on the conservative side. The same way they've radicalized people on the left against quote unquote domestic terrorists quote unquote right wing extremists. That's why we've coined this term the Daily sh program. That's why we have questioned all these incidents, and you know, to the mainstream conservatives that love the idea of yeah, yeah, let's make it so quote unquote transgendered individuals don't have a second Amendment.
Speaker 6: Having us for you, it's unconstitutional, bitches.
Speaker 4: It is it is, and it's it's We talked about metrics earlier, right, what are your metrics? What are your metrics to prove this? So how does that work? If you've officially on your driver's license, which they spent the last you know, nine years setting up a system for allows you to pick something other than male or female for your gender, Like all of a sudden, that piece of large data makes it such that you no longer have a constitutional right. If you're in the United States of America, what's to stop them from changing that to Well, if you're on SSRIs, Well, if you've gone to a medical marijuana dispensary, Well, if you're on this drug or that drug, or if you've posted on this reddit or that reddit, or this person has said something about you, or this person has said something about you, you no longer have your constitutional right. Fuck you? Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 4: And fuck you like? We have been very vocal about our opinions about cultural engineering and about the idea of transgenderism, and we've been very supportive of people and their freedoms. And my only question is this with regards to this question, Pharaoh, are these shooting recently that we've been seeing by alleged transgender people? Are we going to have any public disclosure about what happened? Will we, as journalists slash the public have access to the police report? Will we, as journalists and published you know, public people have access to full body cam disclosure?
Speaker 6: No, you're not.
Speaker 7: You're only going to get the first seventy two hour reactions and you know, the propaganda whatever they want to push, and then it's over. Right now, You're not going to hear anything about it.
Speaker 4: So what you're saying, I agree with you. And what you're saying, if I have this, correct, correct me if I'm wrong, is that whatever the current administration is, regardless of whether I support them or not, or you support them or not, or are listener slash viewers of course them or not. Whatever is said in the headlines and whatever is said by politicians and whatever is said by Pam Blondie and the DOJ is what happened, rather than allowing the public to see the police reports and all that stuff, which our journalists that we work with, like Mark Anderson who was here earlier, have committed freedom of information requests before in the past, multiple times to include the South Texas event that happened and other events that have happened. Other journalists that we've worked with that have been on scene in San Bernardino in twenty what was that fifteen, sixteen seventeen when that happened. Why is it that when an independent outlet like US works with independent journalists who go to scenes where we've seen narratives like Uvalde. Same with Uvalde. I covered extensively Foulmouth Veterans coverage on site in Uvalde and what happened to him in the wake of that. Why is it that when journalists and citizens ask for information about the facts, the forensic facts, the police report facts at what happened at these events, they are handed redacted documents. And how is it that policy and legislation is shaped around headlines when these documents and situations are only allowed to be reported by by very specific media outlets. That's all we're asking. And I think that's a valid question for most people to say, Hey, wait, pump the brakes. We're not going to make legislation around headlines and analysis from mass media car tel agencies that get yellow cards, right. A yellow card is when your executive producer hands you something that says, sorry, that part of the story. You got to kill it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And and let me ask you a question, would would any other administration have been able to put something like that, like like their DJ come out and say we're considering banning certain groups from owning firearms. Do you think any other administration would have been able to do that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: This is this is the this is the perfect time, this is the perfect setup. This is thank you, This the great question, Pharaoh. This is exactly what we've been talking about on this show, on Today's News, Talk on the Pulse, on all Mike Ryan's platforms here at Alternate Current Radio. This is what Sunday Wire, this is what we've been saying for years, for years. Why is this happening? How is this happening, How does it make sense? And it's very easy for you, the powers that be, you, the politicians, you, the mainstream media, to prove us wrong or to answer our questions and assuade our skepticility. But do they do that. No, they censor us, They make us less than, They subject us to terms and conditions that are incalculable. This is this right here, all right, the Room, Sunday Wire, Alternate Current Radio. This is the place that literally built a taxonomy for what we dubbed the Daily Shooter program, that literally gave weeks of our lives away to understand what happened in Columbine, in sh in Boston Bay, in Mandalay Bay. We spent so much time on Mandalay Bay with all our partners, Jay Dyer, Jay Dyer, Randy Jay, myself, twenty one Wire Spore, Sean Halton, a number of us spent months of man hours on Las Vegas, on Mandalay Bay. Randy Jay was there for that.
Speaker 1: And we Orlando Shooter.
Speaker 4: We had it down to a science at that point, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Orlando Shooter Pulse night. Yeah. In fact, that was about the time.
Speaker 5: Real early on, we noticed like a certain script they would follow, Yeah, oh, the event happened. Get the officials for the photo ops slash camera shot.
Speaker 1: Where you got the mayor.
Speaker 5: You got the FBI fed guy, you got the local sheriff, you got the police chief, you got the operations center civilian guy with the khaki pants and collared shirt with the ID hanging around his neck, the lawyer, and this person and that person, the and it was always a diverse group too, like the Asian, the black dude, the white guy, the gay actor, someone doing the sand sign language so that everybody could freaking understand what was I mean?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: It all just followed a certain.
Speaker 8: That the taxi drivers, the body cam footage, IMDb account footage of the screen of the stage.
Speaker 5: That yeah, yeah, and always with missing information.
Speaker 4: And misleading information. Here's yeah exactly, dude, you got my vibe there. It's just like missing.
Speaker 8: The Ellen interviews with the security guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, or the weird one, right, the weird uh I got some I got some pull up my work.
Speaker 5: I could go another fifteen, but just got my my uh my, whatever we got.
Speaker 4: We got Randy Jays Hackles up here.
Speaker 1: You remember the one.
Speaker 5: I think it was the one never seen anything like it at the time that I could remember.
Speaker 1: They just straight up went into the people's.
Speaker 4: House, the orgy of evidence orgy of evidence in it.
Speaker 5: And it looked damn near damn near staged. They looked like they were too a small family. I think it was a two a couple with it with kids.
Speaker 4: They might have had kids, I don't I don't remember, but remember.
Speaker 1: Disney picks in one of the bedrooms or something like that. Yeah, but they got they got shot the hell up.
Speaker 12: I always maintained that.
Speaker 5: That those weren't those people weren't involved, because there was the stories of the guys in swat gear going in there, right, But but those were the two they got taken out, And I almost look at it like it was an expendable asset on a whole nother slant that they said, Okay, let's have the local authorities think that it's them. They'll take them out for us, and then the real mofos that went in and went out, that'll just we'll just suppress that or something. It looked like something went wrong on that and maybe they were trying to do a couple of things, but that one. All of these were like hello, and you talk about the you know, hours put into this, So that's why I remember some of this stuff. But like, yeah, all of that stuff was sus as f exactly completely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's the easiest way to unsuss af each of these events. The South Church and l in in here in Texas. Mark Anderson went down there. He gave us in person on the ground reports of anomalies that contradict the mainstre the mass media cartels story on that event. Okay, uh again, as I mentioned, foul mouthed veteran on YouTube went to uv all day. We know him as well. He's a friend, he's a local here. Shout out to him. Follow him on YouTube. He went to uval day. He didn't know me very well when that happened, but I followed him very closely while that was going on because he was on site. He was taking footage with his cell phone, and he was so far ahead of the mass media cartel and so in line with our taxonomy for what the Daily Shooter program is, all right, and by what I mean by taxonomy, if you don't know that word, ask your chat GPT or put it in your search browser. But it's basically a metadata matrix for analyzing a particular thing. A taxonomy is something that is valuable. A taxonomy is something that would relate to a database with attributes. So you know, there's a if you don't know understand databases, you make a database about a certain thing and a certain thing, whether that's a business process, whether that's a person, whether that's whatever. In you know, mad libs insert here. Attributes are what describe a thing, right like adjectives and verbs describe a noun. It's like that. That's what taxonomy is. And you can take something very complicated, very nuanced, and unique, like a potential program of psychological operations that is attached with violent events and the way that the media portrays them to people, and on top of that, the way in which legislation and society is nudged and changed based on this operation. You can take that anything, even something that complicated where you can't have all the answers about it, and understand that there's a way to organize it. All right, there's a way to say, I call this the daily Shooter program. Here's the supposition about the concept. Here are the attributes about this new term that I've created. All right, this is what I did for a living. This is what I did from a master's thesis. This is what I did with complex systems. This is also what I carried from that and worked with Patrick Henningson and worked with my friends at twenty one Wire, and worked with my friends here in the boiler room, and worked with our guests that we've pulled in thousands of them by now, probably on Alternate Current Radio and TNT combined. Shout out Mike, Ryan and T and T. They have a new enterprise. I don't know how widely I'm supposed to advertise it. We're looking to help them make sure that they are viable in the future, and that's something that we're talking about here tonight. But shout out to them. Ruckas was on Mike's show this week. I was on Mike Show last week. There's a small group of us that are trying to figure this out, and people like us that have tried to lay it out in a way where we bring receipts. I don't know. I don't know. That's where we're at with this thing right now. And one of the things that I believe we warned about back when the Tennessee school shooting happened last year was that if we don't have full transparency and full ability to send Foyer request to the government, to the state police, to the local police about an event like what happened in Tennessee, right because what happened there was handed over to the FBI. If you want to do a Foyer report with the FBI, you better have a lawyer, and your lawyer better be able to you know, you better be retained with your lawyer to the point where he will take the time to take them to court and see that all the way through to release that FOI those are the journalists, the few and far between that we get information from. I am not in that category. Mark Anderson is almost in that category, but he doesn't have that lawyer. Ruckus isn't in that category. Pharaoh's not in that category. Bays is not in that category. Randy j is not in that category. We don't have lawyers on retainer. Candice Owens does. Tucker Carlson does shit. Nick Fuentes probably does. Now, don't get me started. Don't get me started, Nick. I have so many question questions which lead back to my intro monologue, but I'm not going to go there right now. My point is, if there's a taxonomy here if we're correct, if every time we've seen these things and there's a daily shooter for everybody's outrage now right all the way from the trench Coat Mafia of nineteen ninety seven to the trans Mafia of twenty twenty four slash twenty twenty five, think about that widespread of villains that have been created. You can take it all the way back to Walt Whitman, Oswald, Walt Whitman and Oswald. You take it all the way back, and then it starts getting really weird, and you start wondering, well, why can't I just lee Harvey Oswald? Why can't I just have all the facts on this? And why is legislation constantly changing because of these things where we're not allowed to have the facts?
Speaker 8: So, you know, are people still talking about this Oswald guy? Look, this was just a guy. Okay, I don't even want your support anymore.
Speaker 4: Why call them former MAGA now because they questioned me on Walt Whitman nine to eleven, The bullet over to you, guys. I've been going long.
Speaker 1: Enough before before I bounce man, and.
Speaker 5: I just want to say, you know it's going to be back on and everything and hanging out with the gang again, jumping into the chat.
Speaker 1: Good chat tonight. Some provocative stuff going on in there, but I think that.
Speaker 5: A good thing to like hang our hat on or you for everyone to just like keep keep in mind, and we all do, I think, but I'll say it anyways, there's always the agenda, right, And it's always like like you gotta turn the map around, meaning like if you're attacking somebody or you're defending yourself against someone else's attack, it's always good to turn the map around and try and see it from the other person's perspective or whatever. The art of war perhaps, yeah, yeah, like right, what's the enemy thinking or whatever? Well, if everybody does get smart and wants to overthrow something, probably be pretty cool if they didn't have guns, or they were like highly regulated and essentially didn't or couldn't or anything to deter it all the way up to like confiscating them and everything else like that.
Speaker 1: So we talked about earlier.
Speaker 5: It's wild that Clinton sounds like Trump and they're diametrically opposed parties this day, but they like absolutely did a one eighty and flipped on certain things. And we've always sort of talked about and known that it's someone it's a gamesmanship, it's a pendulum swing, it's something to keep us political theater right, like all these Congress hearings and all that, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Actually happens like that.
Speaker 16: So but if you go to the ultimate objective, well that's why they can't bend and twist themselves into pretzels and even straight contradict the contradict themselves or switch alignments and make it.
Speaker 5: Make sense, because well that's what lawyers do, that's what judicial systems do. But it's always you know, well the Constitution says that. Now it says that, Well, we're both reading the same thing, and I.
Speaker 1: Say it says this.
Speaker 5: It's it's all for an ultimate objective, right surveillance, taking guns away, And if you really think about it, it's all it's not what quote unquote the people want. It's all paranoia to tell us what we think we want according to them, and to protect their agendas, their goals. The class system. I mean, you can't be part of the one percent. If you're now all of a sudden part of the twenty percent or the thirty percent or the one hundred percent, you can't have all that cool shit.
Speaker 1: If everybody has all that cool shit.
Speaker 5: Someone's got to bring someone's got to fly my private jet, and so everybody can't have a private jet. Otherwise no one's having a private jet. You get what I'm saying, Like that pyramid.
Speaker 4: Luxury must be protected, right, like luxury and high class living. And this is something that came up on the last Boiler Room when you weren't here, Randy, but we were talking. We took it back. You were on this episode in twenty fifteen or sixteen where our buddy Shreder sent in this video and it was of CEOs of like Dolce and Gabbana and Gucci. I don't know if that's correct, but it's like of that level, like luxury brands talk in twenty fifteen, right, like a decade ago, talking about how to remain relevant in the future, considering tech. They didn't say it this way, but considering basically that technocracy is coming, that universal basic income is coming, that digital ideas are coming, that robotics and nanotech are coming, and all this you know crap that like lyrics under what we talk about all the time are coming. But the fact that you know, a decade ago. Back when we started this show, luxury brand owners were having like Ted Talk style talks about why and how they will remain relevant a decade from then aka now, you know, was extremely illuminating. The same It's like a similar conversation coup we have for real estate people, for insurance people, for political people, you know what I mean. It was like ten years ago back when we started this show and started warning about technocracy and this kind of shit. Back when we met you, these things were already there, and now they're like becoming completely normalized.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think ultimately, you know, I like trying to get things down to common denominators, right, because when you start looking at this stuff and skilling back, it's like an insane person's.
Speaker 1: Math equation on a.
Speaker 17: On a giant wall sized whiteboard where you're writing at the equation and it takes up the entire board and the and the whole class is working on it for a for like a.
Speaker 8: John's like John Nash writing a war games equation on a window at Cambridge.
Speaker 18: Yeah yeah, yeah, And and but at the end of the day, it's it's nice to just have like that bullet point that it's like, well, they're just trying to protect what they got, so they want to keep things the way they are, so they're doing crazy shit to not let.
Speaker 1: Us dictate to them.
Speaker 5: So it's sort of like a weird parasite host relationship where it's like, Okay, we're gonna let them do whatever so that we can have these cool things and not be living in grass huts and drinking out of the river. So we're gonna give up these these certain things. And they're like, well, we need them.
Speaker 1: To mop the floors and.
Speaker 5: Show up to Jeff Epstein's house under age and all these other things.
Speaker 1: Otherwise we can't have what we have.
Speaker 5: It's a crazy, crazy thought, but I mean, it's kind of this.
Speaker 1: System we're in in a weird way. All right, guys, I got a dip. I gotta hit the eject.
Speaker 4: Button a right man. There's a lot of friends and listeners in the chat wishing you a farewell there. God's to be Randy, Jay says, Crease see it, Randy says Awake Jake. Always great to hear your perspectives and opinions. Good humor, dude, Sage says, take care later. Uh. Everybody over there in the other streams too, Randy. I'm really stoked you're here with us. Night Man. We miss you every time you're not here, and uh man, thanks for being here to And I don't know if I got to tell you, guys, I'm going to share this on air to the wider public. But we were hoping to get together earlier this year with our hopeful annual Alternate Current Radio in twenty first Century Wire Combination Creator Summit, and we're shelfing it this year. So I talked to the Henningsen brothers, I talked to Spore, I talked to some of you, but Mystical Pharaoh, there's a chance we're going to have a meet up here in the Austin, Texas Central Texas area. And I've also floated the idea to the Henningson brothers that maybe we do something in Tennessee. So we're looking at sort of alternative hangouts for us this year that may or may not include some live streaming for those of you out there that are fans of Sunday Alternate Current Radio, the Boiler Room, you know, the Baselet Analyzer Channel, the Jay Dire Channel. We were really planning to have everybody together this year, hopefully our friend alec Zech was going to join us in some of our other colleagues, Joseph Arthur, but we're gonna put that off until next year, maybe plan something more informal, maybe be available for some important events happening in baselet Analyzer's life right around that time. So I wanted to throw just that out there for the public and for you guys here in the boiler room, because some things are fluxing. I've been speaking with Patrick offline, and both twenty one Wire and Alternate Current Radio are We are listener and viewers supported, and we really try to future proof ourselves and make sure that we're making the best out of those that support us and forging a path that will be fruitful. And that has been difficult, which you may have noticed in tonight's sort of tone to all this. But twenty first Century Whire has some really innovative ideas about how to bring what we've tried to do annually since twenty eighteen into a more modernized perspective. I don't want to give anything away on their part, but it's really exciting and I would like to have a chill hang out with you guys and hopefully have it be something that you know, we can social media or even livestream parts of whatever. But that's what's going on this year. So I've talked about our annual meet up a number of times on the show and just want to let you guys and everybody else out there know that we're not going to do it this year in the traditional way, but that next year it's going to be in a way that we hope will really bolster the independent media, and we want to elevate our game, and twenty first Century Wire deserves all the credit for this. We're doing our part here at Alternate Current Radio too, but we work in tandem, and I have a feeling the next time we do one of these big meetups that's going to be even bigger than any of the other ones we've done before. And in the meantime, I hope to hang out with you guys because there's a lot of important personal stuff going on with all of us in the meantime, So I'm going to go around the room. We never even made it to Icebreaker, but we're two hours and thirteen minutes into the show, so I have it available if any of you want to hang out for it, but.
Speaker 10: I demand it after that heavy show. All right, I demand the ice breaker at this point, speaking of doing things untraditionally, we should do this.
Speaker 4: We'll crack it at the end of the show pretty much and not even get to half of the notes that I made tonight. Ruckus you and I worked on this document. We may have to do another boiler room before Thursday, judging on all the shit that's in our notes that we didn't get to tonight. Tonight has been a very free formed boiler room. I feel like we lost someone in there. Was it Randy? Did I let Randy? Anyways?
Speaker 9: Well, I just I suggest.
Speaker 10: I don't know what you guys think, but I suggest that we do the icebreaker, and then I have what everybody forgot about, including it's not even in the notes, the biggest news story of this week that I think we need to discuss. All right, let's if you trust me.
Speaker 4: Let's do it that way. But let me hand it to Pharaoh first, because I know he's got to get up early and it's already like an hour later at his house than my house. So Pharaoh over to you. I don't know if you got to see my notes for tonight, but I made it available there were a lot of things to choose from in there. I already picked your brain about one of the ones I was really curious about, but let me hand it to you. Ask you how much longer you have to be with us. Thank you for being here tonight, and over to you.
Speaker 7: Oh no, thanks for having me man, and I'm looking forward to see you. You know, I wanted to do that for a while, so we're going to make that happen.
Speaker 4: I love it when you and Randy Jay are in the same room together. I just got to say, you know, there was like a long period of time where you know, each of you guys was sort of unavailable, and you know, it's just been great to have you guys back together. It's last week we were told we had a bit of a dream team, or a week before last, I can't remember. So it's just been really fun lately. But yeah, over to you, man.
Speaker 7: I'm actually interested to hear what Rucus has to say because he picked my curiosity.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, great, okay, if you're not like dying to get out of here, we got a nice breaker and a couple headlines for you.
Speaker 8: What about you, based, I'm saying I want to hear what rugs.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, I get the vibe here, Rugus, I'm gonna hand it to you.
Speaker 10: Then, my friend, Oh no, let's do the icebreaker because because afterwards I can actually I can do the the fucking thing that I forgot, the thing where you connect the two stories together.
Speaker 4: The yeah right to do it all.
Speaker 10: The time on the daily, Ruckus, I thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we get. We actually have a number of those, so you guys don't feel shy if you got to get out of here. But like this could this could cascade into a number of oddities here in the boiler room. So all right, Rucus submitted this one. And by the way, I gotta say the there are some weeks like we have a discord. So if you're a gamer, you probably know what I'm talking about. But discord is useful for a lot of things. It's even useful for you know, information and analysis dissidents and social rejects like us. So we employ Ruckus to make sure that that thing is just like And I got to give a shout out to Ruckus here because in my previous career, my main function along with my symbiotic partner and a couple of other people was to own, operate, and maintain a knowledge management system for the federal government. All right, don't come at me like Fuentes comes at Tucker. It's a very pedestrian. But anyways, I have a healthy respect and understanding for a library of knowledge, a curated knowledge management system a KMS. And when Ruckus came out of retirement in twenty twenty, I told him, Dude, I want a knowledge management system inside of a self a slightly self owned social media system. And I have this discord and I don't know how to fully realize it. And he turned this thing into a monster, an absolute fucking nuclear bomb of a knowledge management system. We've got everything in there, your notification channel. You could come in as a new user in our discord, mute everything except for the notification channel, and only know when we're going live on various platforms our owner, other people's or when you can also unmute the channel for boiler Room or Sunday Wire or Daily Ruckus or odd Man Out podcasts or Mystical American Patriots Society podcasts or the baselt Analyzer podcast slash YouTube channel which is coming soon. You can look at our entertainment channel. You can look at our music channels. You can drop icebreaker suggestions. We got crazy ones this week. Some weeks are not great. Some weeks are insane. We've got Colorado man mauled after attempting to join a wolf pack in his furry suit. We've got what do you think about the NFL's new cheerleaders with dudes acting like their chicks. We've got new sex for rent agreements become popular in Canada. We've got Tonight's idea, which Ruckus brought the masters. We've got all kind of shit. It's crazy. I had a hard time choosing tonight between eyes Breakers, but all that stuff is going on. We've got a channel for memes. We've got a channel for dark humor. We've got all that shit in our discord at our website. Invite available to the unwashed, social reject public. That's right on our website, Alternate Current Radio dot com. Ruckus, What was I supposed to do next? I got too involved in that.
Speaker 10: I want to know about the Maskers. Oh yeah, because speaking of speaking of the discord, somebody just recently rejoined the Discord who's been away for a while. So shout out to DIRP and When I saw the Maskers, I immediately thought of him because he always says fuck a.
Speaker 4: Mask, that's right.
Speaker 9: I wonder if he's going to feel the same after watching this.
Speaker 4: All right, Maskers? Okay, So this comes from TikTok via x at Hazel Apple. It's submitted by Ruckus. Like I said, the stuff of nightmares as noted on the video here, and I added what was our motto during twenty twenty? It was fuck a mask? All right, Derp Scan knows what I'm talking about. He'll hear this on the replay tomorrow or perhaps he's out there right now. But a lot of you know what I'm talking about. Awake, Jake knows what I'm talking about. Caviy knows what I'm talking about. Our other our other motto was fuck a swab and fuck a test, but we won't go too far into that. I think the other one was fuck a government mandated experimental jibby jab, but we won't go into that either. That it goes back to my initial questions tonight. So it's all besides the point for tonight's icebreaker clip. But we may circle back to fuck a mask. You tell us in the chat, so let me play this for you guys. This is just like ruckus, what are you doing to me? Here?
Speaker 12: When I dress up and I put this mask on in the wig and you know, look very nice, it's like a beautiful woman walking down the street.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe that that's a seventy year old man in the mirror.
Speaker 1: And that's why I do this.
Speaker 2: If I saw a seventy year old man in the mirror, I quit this Tomorrow.
Speaker 8: After years in solitude, Robert has decided to appear in public as Sherry at a gathering of fellow maskers in Minneapolis.
Speaker 13: I don't have.
Speaker 2: Any friends that that mask at where I live, so I just came to see what kind of people do mask and wear rubber and the rubber dolls?
Speaker 1: What kind of people are I don't know yet?
Speaker 5: All right, I might work with a wig, Okay, all right, jeez.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 19: I don't want to go with that, but the gloves. When I do it, I want to look really good.
Speaker 8: M bro, dude, dude, I thought that was Macron's wife too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 9: Cameltoe that a fake camelto.
Speaker 4: Built in that can.
Speaker 8: Is water world. That's buffalo, that's really that's long legs mean not today, but yesterday. That's long that's that's Nick Cage's long legs right there. Literally it that's the movie.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 8: It's like, yeah, that's really evil ship.
Speaker 4: You know what's really funny? I don't know, maybe this isn't funny, you know.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 4: Let me let me try to here we go, Here we go, everybody, let me try to maintain YouTube in particular your terms and conditions. Here we go. Let's see if I can do this. That was fucked up.
Speaker 6: I was like, very fucked up.
Speaker 9: Wild it gets better.
Speaker 10: I was like, I did a brief, little quick dive into this, and I was like, I don't want to go much further than this, but I learned that this has been around for a while, making headlines, even since twenty fourteen. So I was like, how the how the f have we missed this until just now? And this has not been a nice breaker until just this moment.
Speaker 6: And what do they call it?
Speaker 7: The rubbers or masks masking?
Speaker 10: And then he also he's like he referred to rubber rubber dolls. I guess maybe that might be the nickname for these people who do that as well.
Speaker 9: I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: Well, it was like it was like this guy, I mean, this is a short piece of media, and of course we should, you know, consider it dubious, but at the same time, like it makes total sense. And this guy is basically saying he's a seventy something white dude with a kink, and he doesn't like to see a seventy year old white dude in the mirror. So he wears a rubber mask and it ends at the neck and he has to come up with like some Amazon bought like sparkly you know, choker necklace to like cover the seal at his neck. And he puts this fucking thing over his face, and you know, it's like t moo level. It's not like fake Hillary Clinton or fake Joe Biden or dying Donald Trump level CIA rubber mask. It's like t MoU level mask. But there's also a body suit that goes with it. He can go hang out at the pool. And he's been doing this by himself for all these years, but then he found that there's a conference where people do this together and someone's fall you know, some lame media organization is following him around and going, oh, this is just like yeah, exactly. Uh d, Jason unchained, got it. This is like Buffalo Bill adjacent, right, like this is put in the broscat like right next door, right like Caddy corner to that.
Speaker 8: The last thing you see at the Most Dangerous Game with the Devil's Rain and the Cramps playing in the background.
Speaker 4: No yet, I haven't been to the conference yet.
Speaker 10: Yeah no, but okay, this is at a crossroads of the trans stuff to cross right, and and latex fetish is what I'm guessing. Yeah, it's like a common nation of all of these things. Also, they they also look like the sex doll things too, which is very strange or sort of but not really, but you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, it's like I will say that I am writing a novel called Monarch about a killer who wears a mask of his own face with mirror shards for eyes. So it is there's something similar. M that's what he's doing. That's literally what he's doing.
Speaker 9: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, the Most Dangerous Game.
Speaker 10: Is that when I was doing some quick research. Okay, here's the other shocking thing. It's like I was getting a lot and I mean a lot of results having trouble finding news about it. But this is a whole cottage industry. So it's I'm like, here's where this ship is for sale. Here, buy this here by you know, like there was all of that, and I was like, holy fuck, who there's that many people that do this. You've got to be kidding me? And why is this convention happening in Minneapolis? What's going on out there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it happens in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, And you know what's okay this? Please please YouTube, you know, human reviewer AI whatever, Like, I feel like we've been pretty balanced tonight, so please forgive me for what I'm about to say good bye. So you know, if you're gonna send us a strike, that's fine, because you know what I received from you YouTube over two years ago, probably more like three years ago, approval to join your ad campaign whatever. You know, I forget what you call it. You know, you're approved Google users who can get little little shekels from advertisements and stuff like that. I've never turned that on. As soon as I got the email that said I was eligible for it, back in twenty twenty two or three, I got a strike on my channel and I felt like that was, you know, a pretty good message, I you know, message received. Thank you Google, Like it would be much nicer if we had an email exchange like I described earlier in the show. But I got your message. You know, oh I'm eligible for monetization and I got a strike in the same week. Cool. Thanks?
Speaker 9: How is it that the same thing to Sam Cheney, bro.
Speaker 4: Dude, like, how is it Nick Fuintes and Kanye West and Alex Jones and David Duke are allowed to just you know, propagate x the way that they do? And I get I finally get the email that says, hey, Alternate Current Radio, would you like to be part of our paid advertiser? Would you like to be a you know, a YouTube creator? Would you like to monetize your channel? Push the button right? That easy? And I'm thinking about it, and I'm thinking and I'm thinking, and I'm like, well, golly, I'm telling sports. Probably the only person that heard this maybe Ruckus. And I'm like, well, golly, guys, I've seen a lot of our friends do pretty good on YouTube between twenty fourteen and twenty seventeen. And I've seen a couple of our friends even do good on YouTube after they've been you know, slandered and canceled for being alt right adjacent in twenty fifteen if they got the lingo right and all that stuff.
Speaker 8: So, but this is an innocent reaction video, like we were just watching about the other subjects. As far as we know, this is costumery preparing for Halloween a community, right, we didn't, I mean, we didn't know about this.
Speaker 9: This is why I veted it before I brought it.
Speaker 4: Exactly. It's perfect. I fucking love it.
Speaker 8: This is this is the physical LARPing version of that Demi war movie. The substance.
Speaker 4: That's what. It's the substance. It's her, it's Anthony, it's Psycho, it's it's Silence of the Lambs. It's you know, a cult analysis by Jay Dyer. It's a boiler room. It's it's so perfect, like we're the show that has covered furriese cloppers, like Spore has curated all this stuff. A lot of it comes.
Speaker 8: From the human Boy exactly.
Speaker 4: Like all this crap that has you know, been viral before viral was the thing. We were there on top of it. And and Ruckus has unbeare married one here that has been lurking for the whole time while we've been talking about people that dress up like ponies and bony each other, and you know, kids that identify as cats and have the parent teacher school board open up like litter boxes for you know, fourth and fifth and sixth grades or whatever. All this all this crap that people used to laugh at us for and say we're oh, you guys are crazy, or oh, you guys are falling for click bait. Like all these things have come and gone and are now sunseted by crazy shit like this. And here's the thing I was apologizing for about to say about ten minutes ago, you listen to this guy talk and I hate to admit this, but I watched a show with sport called Love on the Spectrum on Netflix, and it's about people with various mental handicaps. Adult people with various mental handicaps, just like an accountant or something. No, no, no, listen back to it. And if you haven't seen Love on the Spectrum, it's a dating show for people with various diagnoses about autism and different syndromes and stuff like that, the spectrum. Get it. Love on the Spectrum. It's a tough show to watch if you're new to it, you may feel like, oh my gosh, they're exploiting these poor young people that have been you know, potentially I mean very careful for you terms and conditions. People here, potentially affected by corporate pharmaceutical products that led you to where you are right now in your adulthood. But you need a relationship ship anyways, and we're going to make a tell.
Speaker 10: We totally believe that you should be allowed to take and nobody's trying to take away you're right from doing so, but we don't personally recommend it for ourselves exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyways, if you can dig into that show and and like catch the cadence and the vibe of some of the men in particular that are on that show, they feel very similar to what this seventy year old is projecting here on his masker slash latexing research project. Yeh, ed, thank you, thank you for digging me out of my technical hole with the fucking badge character.
Speaker 8: Oh is that a great, big fat person.
Speaker 4: It gets the holes again if it does not put the notion in the.
Speaker 8: So for in the bar.
Speaker 9: All right, dog lay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mystical Phaarah, what do you think, dude, mask this is twist on maskers, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, this is I don't know, I'm really pretty disturbed from that thing. I'm like, like, there is no way this is just it's just so mentally disturbing that there must be some like really dark ship that other than what we just saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, this is this is beyond man like. I I'm sorry. There's it's like there's a there's a meetup and a fucking festival for every weird thing you could possibly think of. And we talked about furries back in the day. We talked about cloppers, which are like people that dress up like my little ponies, and you know, they do weird things with the drop pants on their costumes and whatnot, and it's just like it just doesn't stop. Man Like. We were criticized for talking about that stuff as becoming part of culture a decade ago, and now it's clearly a part of culture, and I assume we'll still be ostracized for pointing it out.
Speaker 10: Well, that was on a little thing called TikTok. Nobody watches that at all, knowing.
Speaker 4: No, no nobody watches the Tiktoks, especially considering it is equally posted on x right, let me.
Speaker 9: Talk about that.
Speaker 10: There's so many things on X that are just reposts from TikTok, so.
Speaker 4: Much of it, Like what do you think it is? Like thirty five, thirty six, forty forty five, fifty five, thirty three, thirty thirty three, don't don't stop that, don't get mess out on economis.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, uh, ice breaker? Do you guys? I got ten billion other things in the notes here we could talk about, Like, Okay, let me give you one infidel. I'm surprised you're still here. I thought you go to bed by Now go to bed, dude, But before you do.
Speaker 6: I am gonna go to bed after this.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: I wanted to hear rutgus, but we can hear this one and then the rugus and then I'll go to I'm bounce this.
Speaker 4: I want to hear rutgus too. Uh. But don't we all? Are we all interested in nine to eleven?
Speaker 6: Mm?
Speaker 9: Are people still talking about nine to eleven?
Speaker 8: Mariah Carey brought it up with that concert recently? You see that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What did she say?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she was doing the concert and she said, and don't we all remember this? And then she dropped the term and then you hear this, you hear this audible What the fuck like out of like a honk.
Speaker 4: People whiskey tango foxtrot? What did she have a clip or anything to go with it?
Speaker 8: It was just a song. It was a song, went into a song and went into like her old dirty bastard song or something. I had nothing, had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, you know, okay, today's September fourth, so we are not far away from the University of nine to eleven coming up this month. And Ruckus Pharaoh, myself even based at this point, has been here in the boiler room long enough to know that George W. Bush loves hot sauce and chicken tendies. Wait, no, I'm sorry, I just got memed. Ruckus just memed.
Speaker 18: To me.
Speaker 4: To know that something was up with the Big nine. And we're curious yet again, pro scriptors of constitutional government and providers of terms and services, what we're allowed to say, which feels really weird to ask, because we live in a wait here.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 4: We the people, constitutional republic, right. I don't mean to laugh at the concept of a constitutional republic, but it is kind of funny now at this point Anyways, ruck is correct me if I'm wrong, But this topic, the narrative of nine to eleven is one of the things that you and I and Spore and many other people and some of our friends in the chats variously here in the Discord, the Rumble, the X and the YouTube met over. This is one of the things that like kind of you know, there's that moment like maybe if you've never commented on a show before, there's there's a moment where it's like, oh shit, I'm gonna drop my first comment on this. I've been listening to this for these weeks or these months or these years, and holy shit, Ruckus just said something. The digital creator just said something that makes me want to just bit a comment out. And honestly, that's why you have Rucus and Spoor and myself and Mystical Pharaoh and probably Basil an Analyzer too. We were those people. But for Ruckus, myself, Spore and about what do you think Ruckus, three dozen of our friends in twenty ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, and fourteen that brought us together in a chat online. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I've explained this origin story as it were on other appearances on other podcasts, if you go to the website Alternate Current Radio dot com and check out round about Ruckus some of the older episodes, you might discover that origin story for yourselves if you dare.
Speaker 9: Don't sue me anybody.
Speaker 4: That's right. So we've spent a little bit of time in the last decade or more. Who dat Look at that?
Speaker 8: There's Bubba and behind the twin pillars right.
Speaker 4: There, Jethrow? I saw that, Jethrow?
Speaker 8: How did you saw that?
Speaker 4: How dare you? Buddy? So anyway, I'm sorry, I'm so verbos tonight. It's my own fault, but I be that verbose about that thing because Ruckus, myself, Jay Dyer, Jamie Hanshaw, Baslet Analyzer, Mystical Pharaoh, another guy from Ages of Yore called Infidel Pharaoh, Randy j and a fistful of other people spent a lot of time talking about nine to eleven. And we're coming up on the umpteenth twentieth version of nine to eleven and I just can't help but notice the I'm trying not to use the word hubris. How about confidence? The confidence of Tucker Carlson talking about his particular analysis of nine to eleven? After where are we at. Now, someone do the arithmetic for me. Is twenty twenty five. This happened in twenty twenty one. We recently had the fifteen year anniversary Ruckus and myself spent a lot of time with doctor Judy Wood, who wrote Where did the Towers Go?
Speaker 9: Two thousand and one?
Speaker 4: All right, two thousand and one, there you go, twenty twenty five, all that stuff. Do your math. And now finally Tucker twenty four years. Like, we're almost at the you know, twenty five year mark, and Tucker is gonna come out and say he's got it. He's got it. If you sign up for his network, you will get it. To let I'm just gonna share this with you. You guys, give me your opinion. Here we go.
Speaker 20: The official story on nine to eleven is a complete lie. The nine to eleven report is a joke.
Speaker 21: You have CIA following two men all over the planet and then eventually even to America, right, and you don't tell the FBI nine to eleven the commission cover up.
Speaker 20: So what did happen? What did the government know? What did foreign governments know? There was a cover up? Why it's been nearly twenty five years in is time Americans learned what actually happened. We're going to tell you we're releasing one episode per week. You're not gonna want to wait.
Speaker 4: If you're a.
Speaker 20: Member, you don't have to. You get all five episodes the day it drops, right then, at all.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm gonna stop right there because I'm not into advertising for TCN, but that comes via TCN and Tucker's making some claims there, like he's got something to add to the nine to eleven conversation that wasn't there before. And my question to Tucker Carlson to TCN is where the fuck were you in two thousand and one, Where were you in two thousand and five? Where were you in two thousand and seven? I will admit to not starting to get hit until two thousand and seven, and then advancing that knowledge from two thousand and seven to whenever I met Ruckus and my friends where I met them?
Speaker 9: Oh, I see what you meant.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry that So that's twenty yeah, yeah, two thousand and eleven.
Speaker 9: There you go, right, late twenty ten, I believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, between May twenty ten and twenty eleven were when things started to pull normal people like Ruckus and Spore and myself and some of our friends into some shady and questionable podcasts because we were curious about these things. And that goes back to one twelve whole New Big nine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it took that ever on nine.
Speaker 4: Eleven, right, we only remember, yeah, one hundred percent. And at this point, twenty four years later, as we approached the anniversary of that event, this is great to be able well to talk about this on YouTube. By the way, YouTube, Uh, you know direct Enjoyer on the staff there. I hope you're still with us and understand that we're just people with questions. But it's interesting to be here twenty four years later and witness something like this. I mean that has six hundred and ninety four point five thousand views on it and the.
Speaker 8: Videos lose change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, the videos that those of us back in twenty ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, and fourteen used to watch about this topic. We're from people like Jason Burmas, people like Alex Jones before he got into identity politics and right wing politics. People like doctor Judy Wood, who are ate where did the towers go? You know, with all of that information, you had the key to a Rubik's cube of corruption and war and weather manipulation and high technology and long term geopolitical planning. Right Like, there's all that intrigue in there, and a lot of it very forensic and some of it very cerebral, and a lot of that is gone from the Internet now Chat, GPT doesn't know about it, GROC doesn't know about it. The Wayback Machine doesn't know about it. The only way you know about a lot of that stuff to include some of the things that we aired earlier about new people discovering William Cooper is just fucking gone or very difficult to find on the internet now, surface level short TikTok attention span level stuff like we showed earlier, whereas Ruckus and I and many many other people have listened to Bill Cooper's long form radio productions live radio productions that inspired us and many other people. So I find it interesting that Tucker Carlson says he's gonna undercover, uncover the twenty year cover up of what really happened on nine to eleven. I want to know what new information he has. What do you think it's gonna be, you guys, Is it gonna be Richard Gage coming in and giving his usual Spiel. I mean, that's kind of where I think that might be. This is like a teaser for a Richer Gage interview. And if you know, Ruckus and I on the long term form, we've dealt with him before. We've interviewed him in friendly and hostile environments.
Speaker 10: And I was thinking it could be but even I was gonna say worse, But that would be mean it could be even better.
Speaker 9: We could get the other gag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, totally. There's a number There's a number of ways that could go right. It could be the Wolfpack guy. It could be doctor Judy, it could be you know, the aforementioned mister Gage, all of whom we've talked to and tried to get an honest conversation going with, and all of whom I think have given that to us and added a lot of context to this. But I don't know how rare are we people looking for deep context on this. But anyways, this is going to happen on TCN. Tucker is going to make a mint out of it. If you want to see all the episodes before they're available to the public, you can subscribe to you know what I mean. It's just like, all right, dude, let's see what you got. No, I ain't subscribing. All right, Pharaoh, I know you got to get out of here. Any thoughts, comments, save a rounds final thoughts.
Speaker 6: I'm still waiting for Rucca's story.
Speaker 4: He hiked me up, Rugus, wake Pharaoh up?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 10: All right, all right, alright, alright, we were talking about the masters, right. Yeah, So, in case you missed the news, this was actually pretty big news. Everybody was talking about this. I mean everybody was talking about this. Well a lot of people were talking about this, but there were some very suspicious images of the president floating around online, leading people to wonder whether or not that was really the president.
Speaker 9: What's going on? Is he okay? Is he dead?
Speaker 10: For instance, I don't know if you saw, but you know, they were saying like, oh wait, sorry that that was a post that I made making fun of these people. Actually, this is one of the actual pictures that was floating around. You may have seen this by now, where it was like just kind of doesn't look like Trump, but it's because it was a photo taking from a very far distance.
Speaker 9: And then AI, because AI is just.
Speaker 10: Is smart, if not smarter, then our smartphones and our smart homes and our smart fridges and us stupid humans.
Speaker 9: It does shit like this, so to try to correct it.
Speaker 10: And if you recall last week we were talking about how get thought off the screen. People were you finding out that their their YouTube videos and their music and all that stuff were automatically and being changed and up upgraded without their permission or being asked to do so by AI.
Speaker 9: And and so we're.
Speaker 4: Getting monetized by the AI, right, Yeah.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was like, yeah, so it's all very strange to me, but no, Lie, I really wanted to know what you guys thought about this. People were going effing insaying crazy about this whole Trump thing. And then there was a more recent one where like maybe you guys saw I don't have the video, but maybe you saw it where they it's somebody throwing a bag of garbage out the window from the Lincoln bedroom. And then the reporter actually reporters are actually confronting the President about it, and he says it's probably AI deep fake video, and they showed him the video and he goes, it's like, no way, that's impossible. The windows are sealed shut, like you know, in those windows. So I'm like, so people are making deep fake AI videos of like, like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 9: So, like, I don't know is Trump alive? Is he dead?
Speaker 10: Is it a guy in a rubber mask? Where have we heard all of this before? Guys, It's almost like you could just replace the fact that they're talking about it being Trump, except they were doing this with Biden correct talk about the pendulum shift swinging.
Speaker 9: Wouldn't it the other way?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wouldn't that be hilarious if like the like sort of cheeky you know, Icebreakery story was like that close to reality, like that close to a Truman show or you know what was Zelensky's comedy show called before it turned into reality, like Mister President or some shit like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the movie the movie Dave from nineteen ninety five, remember that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, let me show this video because this I'm gonna give Tucker the benefit of the doubt here and let him speak for himself since I sort of criticized him. But I mean I do take it somewhat personally that this guy, like many other you know, mainstream journalists over the last decade or so, have to include Julian Asan himself, who we support in many ways, but nine to eleven has always been one of those third rail things. So and and we've commented on this show a lot of times about the Overton window, the acceptable speech window, places where we ourselves have been personally affected by that Overton window by being in front of it instead of in the middle or behind it. But here's here's what Tucker has to say about nine to eleven.
Speaker 20: The official story on nine to eleven is a complete lie. The nine to eleven report is a joke.
Speaker 21: You have Cia following two men all over the planet and eventually even to America.
Speaker 4: Right, let me stop it right there at what's the time stamp on this? I could not even get more than twenty seconds into this without stopping it. You hear the music, you hear the double bass, the jung chong chong sound, and it's like, oh, I'm in, I'm hooked. None of that is original, none of that is new. We'll let it go from there. But it's immediately like if I'm you see the player down there, everybody watching live, if you're listening, it's you know, maybe one third of the way through one minute of a clip. I'm already annoyed at the inference that nobody has said this before, regardless of what nine to eleven Truther camp they were in, and you.
Speaker 21: Don't tell the FBI nine to even commission.
Speaker 20: Cover So what did happen? What did the government know, what did foreign governments know? There was a cover up? Why it's been nearly twenty five years. It is time Americans learned what actually happened. We're going to tell you we're releasing one episode per week. You're not going to want to wait. If you're a member, you don't have to. You get all five episodes the day it drops, right then, ad free. Our first episode airs Thursday nine to eleven, September eleventh. You will not want to miss it. Join us now at Tuckercarlson dot com.
Speaker 4: Again, not paid to sponsor that, just a casual observer. Wow, Holy crap. That's one of the things that we've been slandered for, socially rejected for, experienced even personal ramifications irl for being interested in and participating in over the last ten years. Not a boon to one's financial viability, media viability, social viability, anything like that actually puts one in a category sort of like Bill Cooper. But Tucker Carlson here he comes along we're now in a world where Tucker Carlson comes along. I will tell you what happened in the nine to eleven files. Subscribe to the website you'll get access before everybody else. We got five episodes coming up. What's he gonna use as his source material? Is it gonna be Jason Burmas's stuff? Is it gonna be Alex Jones's stuff? Is it gonna be Doctor Judy Wood's stuff? Is it gonna be Richard Gage's stuff? Is there someone I forgot? Is there someone I fucking forgot? Ruckus? I mean, those are basically the the foundation of the forgive me. I'm with you, Wes Wester Tarpley, Right?
Speaker 9: Is he still alive?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 4: Unknown, I can't tell you. We've lost a couple of those old schoolers. There's a couple others too, Right, there's a whole small matrix of schools of thought on what happened that day, And there's a few that like kind of then diagram some of those. And frankly, that's where I like to be. I don't like to be like, fuck your theory. This is the theory, you know. But if I had someone put a gun to my head and I had to be that way. I would kind of side with doctor Judy Wood, probably myself personally. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. You may side with Richard Gage. You may side with Webster Tarpley. You may side with Jordan Peterson, who won't make a decisive decision about that. You may decide with Tucker Carlson, who has said in the past this is a non issue. But I'm here right now to point out to you that he now says it's not a non issue. And ruckus myself, based Jay Pharaoh, a number spore, a number of our friends and people, you know, numerous people I could mention out there on the Internet have been canceled for it before, have been in you know, intellectual argumentation mode with you know, various clans of chat people over the years on this and in comments. And I just think it's fucking amazing that now former Fox Rupert Murdoch employee Tucker Carlson, who's in this crazy argument with Candice Owens and Nick fuintes over like how racial we can actually sound in the media about the divisions going on right now.
Speaker 10: Are almost like all of this was planned and this was the spectacular ruination.
Speaker 9: The fall of Tarker carls Oh, woe is me.
Speaker 10: I don't get to work for the big network Fox News anymore. And now look where he's come, right, And the same same thing with a lot of these people they left these large networks. Candice Owen is another one, believe it or not.
Speaker 4: Ohens Shroyer most recently.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, of course, there was all that theatrical nonsense.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm yeah, that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 9: I don't even want to touch it. You know it hit the three hour mark?
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, and you actually literally repeated an entire segment and forgot you already played the video and gave that comments about Tucker.
Speaker 9: Good God, it's pissed you off so much.
Speaker 4: I know twice, No, I know, I know. All right, Well, let's let's roll around the room here. We'll circle back to some of this stuff later. Mystical Pharaoh, it is midnight here. That means it's one ten at your house. I'm just so glad you hung with us, this amount of time saved, rounds final thoughts, Let's round this m effort out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just would like to play that lost clip if you don't mind the one I just clicked on.
Speaker 4: All right, where.
Speaker 6: And the show?
Speaker 4: I got it? Okay, I got it, man, let's see.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, this is not the right one.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold oh that was a Bill Gates one, but he's not wearing his lilac uh hold on sweater vest. Not the right one, dude, infidel, I gotta sorry, mystical, I gotta tell you Ruckus has seen it. You may have seen it too. But in the notes for the show tonight, I have a whole segment, the whole section blocked off for pandemic Industrial Complex and there's a couple of bangers in there. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's really interesting.
Speaker 7: Next show, I would like to get into some of the testimony for for for Bobby Kennedy to the actually is really interesting to watch it.
Speaker 4: All right, well we may maybe we can get together before next Thursday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but just play this last one.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I got it for you here, uh that one?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: See, no one, All right, let's see what's going on here. We've got Trump a lot. Is that Zuckerberg sitting to the right of Trump?
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 7: He said he's going to invest six hundred billion dollars in America in the next years.
Speaker 6: It's like everybody just doku. Was it be? Everybody just took out their ass?
Speaker 4: Why is it six hundred billion for every company?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What are you going to give those six hundred billion from?
Speaker 4: How many six hundred billion companies does it take to make the six six six hundred trillion?
Speaker 9: I have no idea, But is there that much money in circulation? Something doesn't add up here.
Speaker 6: It's just retarded.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Yeah, we're we're working in smaller denominations. This is this is hard to comprehend. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 22: Well, I just wanted to apologize for every single fucking version of Windows that's which is basically all of them. Also, sorry for creating viruses just so I can profit from selling you the virus software. And on that note, sorry for spreading real viruses by profiting from vaccines and shit. Also sorry for sterilizing so many of you. There's just too many of us, and some of you are not nice. That's why I'm trying to block out the song. Anyway, I just came here to ask for a pardon from all the Epstein shit.
Speaker 1: Thank you, dude.
Speaker 4: You didn't tell me that was a sapphire.
Speaker 7: It's much better than the original version, trust me, but that's much better.
Speaker 4: I love that. The fact that I'm seeing those people laid out in that order is enough to make me grab my sick bag and just chuck everything I put in my gullet today into a bag.
Speaker 9: That's good use of AIP.
Speaker 4: That is exactly that is I have. Maybe Ruckus can can attest to this, but I have one or more videos in tonight's show notes that I wrote this probably is too spicy for YouTube on and they were similar to that, but even worse because they were more in the geopolitical realms. If you get what I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: We are getting back into that whole, like I mean, because this is how it was when we started. It is like everything we talk about is off limits again, you know what I mean? Because now, sure the windows opened over here on this one particular topic, and it's being controlled to manage over here with this one particular topic, but the one huge giant elephant in the room is still vastly for the most part, being completely fucking ignored. And it's really like probably the one that we should all be the most concerned about, which is the underlying theme to pretty much everything that the boiler room has been concerned about, in and out of in between the propaganda, of course, but the technocracy. And sure enough, here here, here we are. And you know, in order to implement that, we need to destroy the constitution. I wrote all those things and just roll in with the new, the new stuff, baby hooray.
Speaker 7: And if you look at those people sitting in this table, it's really like Sam Altman, like Zuckerberg, Bill Gates. You know, it's just uh, he got all the technocracy bro sitting there beside him. I guess the only one that was not invited was Musk, but.
Speaker 4: He gets invited to enough of these things.
Speaker 6: I know, I don't. I don't. I don't believe in this field, I think.
Speaker 10: Which which real quick, I want to make a fast point about this, circling back to to the to the Trump thing, which we kind of glossed over. I know it's all silly and everything, but was silly to me, and I mentioned this is it seems that more people wanted to latch onto this idea so so badly that Trump was dead, more so than some of these people who are like the they want to believe that he's JFK. Junior or whatever they believe, right, I don't given f right. But the thing is like from both sides. So you had all the Democrats and the mainstream left whereas Trump is he okay, they were doing their thing, but people were going nuts like oh yeah, but even the conspiracy theorist people, the people who are the people who were just recently fell off the MAGA train, because now it's almost like they hate the guy. It's almost like there's this passionate like they really want him, they want that to be true.
Speaker 9: And I'm just like, but you know what that means, right.
Speaker 10: I hope you both, both of you both the picture that I made for hesher to night with the donkey and the elephant dancing together while the Constitution and the world burns behind them, with Trump and Steel and all of them playing the fiddle. There you go, see, like, you don't get it, do you? If something happens to Trump, who becomes president?
Speaker 9: Anyone? Can anyone tell me who becomes president?
Speaker 4: They're playing boss, They're playing little little fucking fat midget.
Speaker 10: Right, it's Peter thiel By, Yes, a little fat midget plane day. And you know it's coming because look at how strong and hard they've been doing the meming thing that guy gets memed and haiden on more with that little fat face thing than they ever did to Trump with the Orange man crap.
Speaker 4: Think about it, boss, Boss, would you like me to rub the lubrication the baby oil on Satan's asshole for you?
Speaker 9: You might need to put that into context for the viewers.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying. What I'm saying right now is that what I just pantomimed is on Comedy fucking Central as a mainstream media program on South Park. So shouts out to uh, you know, Matt and Trey from South Park. I don't understand how you I mean, actually, let me pause for a moment here, Matt and Trey, I have worked with someone that you know very closely, someone you might even be friends with, someone who's friends with Charlie Kirk. I'm fucking serious right now. I'm not fucking around. I don't want to dox anybody here, but Matt and Trey, what you have done over the years and what you're doing right now with season twenty seven, episodes one, two, and three, I don't understand. How do you fucking do it? How do you be something that's in the mass media cartel and you know, have all the perks and the peaks and valleys of that, you know what I mean. I know it's not all gold brick road and all that shit. Like I know you guys have been fucked with too, but I mean, you know, you still have the gumption to fight for your favorite Mexican restaurant. You still have the gumption to create cartmen basically as an analog to people like us who have been around for decades, and people longer than us, like you know, David Duke and Ron Avery and all these people asking legitimate questions about geopolitics, about culture, Like how how do you get away with it? I don't understand, like you're you're and I'm not trying to blow our own horn here or you know, have my rib removed and suck my own ding dong, but like, how are you able to do boiler room level stuff that's like five and ten years ahead of the Overton window and keep getting fucking annual contracts, Keep getting annual contracts to Hulu, keep getting annual contracts to Comedy Central, keep questioning Israel, you know what I mean? Like I'm actually using really light language tonight and really minimal analysis compared to what your Nick Fuintes is or doing, and your cartman is doing a literal cartoon character like I'm stepping on my tongue just a little bit to be just this far below Cartman and this far below Nick fuints Who's gonna say you're gay and retarded and some racial slur between a bunch of stuff that you actually agree with and causes you a lot of dissonance. I'm gonna call it right there. Oh but by the way, Larry Sinclair Bays do you remember Larry Sinclair?
Speaker 8: Oh, Obama, larrysl No fabulous love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is actually like of the like dozens of things we have to talk about tonight. I have to make sure we get out before we leave tonight. Larry Sinclair, according to his ex account says that he has passed away. And if you don't know who Larry Sinclair is, Larry Sinclair came out years back claiming he had two sexual encounters with Barack Obama, which involved crack cocaine. He was later arrested on the orders of Attorney General bo Biden, Hunter Biden's brother, can you oh my gosh, Okay, So a lot of old stuff is coming up tonight. I want to make sure new people to all this see some of this old stuff, because we often forget it or think it. I don't know old hat, but here you go. This is Daneche Desusa with Larry Sinclair.
Speaker 23: Were living in mister Sinclair currently, I run a nonprofit in Cocoa building affordable housing.
Speaker 24: Now, in two thousand and eight, when Obama announced his candidacy for president, you made some explosive allegations about him that dated back to some events that occurred in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 9: Is that the year that you met Barack Obama?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 9: Where did you meet him?
Speaker 23: Outside of a bar in Chicago?
Speaker 9: What were you doing?
Speaker 23: I was on a night out. Had to ask a limo driver if he knew anyone that would be interested in showing me around the town. And it was clear for the limo driver that I was looking for someone to enjoy the night with. The introduction was made through the limo.
Speaker 1: Dri and what happened. We had a few drinks.
Speaker 23: I had made some comments about warning coke, So we got in Almo and left.
Speaker 1: And we started drinking.
Speaker 23: I started snorting, he started smoking. I actually put my hand on his knee and started to rub up his thigh, and I performed.
Speaker 9: Oral sex on Barack Obama.
Speaker 23: The following day, I actually get a knock on my hotel room door in Gurney, Illinois, only to find Barack Obama standing in front of it. He had actually come back for seconds. I performed oral sex on him in the hotel room at the Comfort and in sweets and Jurney, Illinois.
Speaker 24: Where the drugs involved in the second night as well, was who produced those?
Speaker 23: He actually brought those with them.
Speaker 9: Now Obama at that time was a state senator.
Speaker 1: I actually had no idea who he was.
Speaker 24: And then when did you find out that it was Barack Obama?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna stop right there because it becomes painful as you go further into it. But I don't know if it's confirmed yet or not. But we've heard that Larry Sinclair has passed away. We've also heard that, you know, of course, Larry Nichols has passed away. We're losing a lot of people of these sort of like decade to go, fifteen ago, two decade a go, sort of like whistleblower people. And that's really you know, I don't mean to bring it up because it's crass and because it's you know, uh salacious and gg y and all that stuff. But I don't want to let that If that guy truly did pass, I don't want to let him pass unrecognized, much the same way as we did with Larry Nichols and a number of other people. Some of these people we've even had on shows. We've had Larry Nichols on shows that I've produced.
Speaker 6: Was his swimming too?
Speaker 4: Dude? Who was that other person that drowned recently in shallow water? I remember commenting on it, but I can't remember who it was.
Speaker 6: I thought that was a chef or something like that.
Speaker 4: It was another chef or someone adjacent to a chef. I don't know. I'll have to find it and bring it up next time or something. But yeah, that's becoming a theme. But all right, man, let's get you out of here. Mystical Pharaoh, thanks for being here tonight. Over to you, man, final thoughts.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me, man, it was fun. It was a good marathon.
Speaker 7: And yeah, let's maybe we can do a show and I get a little bit into this other stuff if you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds good. Check out the link I sent you guys in the back chat and let me know if you're interested in anything to cover on there. Maybe we'll come back and do another one before next Thursday. If not, I'll see you next Thursday. Thanks for being here, man, and we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 6: Thanks man. Cheers the guys.
Speaker 4: All right, Mystical Pharaoh punching out based over to you man on save rounds, final thoughts, anything you want to throw in before we shout it down.
Speaker 8: Good times. Good to be back, good times. I get all the news from from you guys because I was out of it for the past months doing other stuff, working on this book. Speaking of which, go please go buy my book. Go on Amazon, buy my book. It's links are everywhere. Links are on my YouTube channel baselet Analyzer. I will be at Jay's event this weekend. If you're there, come see me. I'll probably be at the march table and hanging out. Good to see you guys, and uh I'll see you next time.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks for being here tonight, buddy. There goes baselet Analyzer. By the way, those you know, Jay Dyer, Jamie Hanshaw live events are legit. I just want to say, you know, maybe a little bit biased because they're personal friends of ours, but we've gone to a number of those and we always have a good time and we always meet cool people in our local area. So bas didn't way that ruckus over to you, my friends, say Ford final thoughts.
Speaker 10: So it's uh, three hours and fifteen minutes. I can't believe we made it through the entire show and we didn't even talk about fungus and crusted that's spreading deadly disease and how humans can disperse spores.
Speaker 9: Oh well, I guess we'll have to talk about that another day, right, I mean crazy, that's all you need to know.
Speaker 10: That's that's all they just need the headline level and move on with your life. Be afraid wear a mask?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: How ridiculous? How silly?
Speaker 4: Do we wear a mask like the maskers of the gathering in Wyoming?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 10: I don't know, but that's quite the freaking headline. Fungus encrusted deaths are spreading deadly disease and humans can disperse spores.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I know, it's crazy. And we had this whole like like you know, we've got this whole area in the notes that's like ever present, and it's about the pandemic industrial complex, and there were a couple articles in there that were just like, what the actual fuck is going on here?
Speaker 9: Five years and that is not ended.
Speaker 10: I thought it was two weeks to slow the spread on of all of the channels that I created in the Discord chats. I was like, I was looking forward to letting that one die, let it retire, let it go. No, we're still posting shit in that channel to this day. I call that one the pox apox ellipse or.
Speaker 9: Something like that. Right, it's play on words.
Speaker 10: Well, anyways, you should join the Discord channel. It was brought up a number of times on the show. You can go to the mint the little Hamburger menu thingy at Alternate Current Radio dot com and find a link to join the Discord channel. If you're lost when you get there, say something. Someone will help you out with that, including how to churn on and off all of the annoying whistles and bells that are going to be dinging at you when you're new there. And if your Terrence shout out to Terrence, we don't understand why you join the discord and then leave the discord and then join the Discord you're not supposed to do it that way. You don't have to do it that way. You can join the discord, stay in, you can just leave the app. You can close it and you'll still be logged in. You don't have to keep going through all the crazy stuff. Flag us down the next time you're in there. Thanks for having me, Hesher, it's been a marathon one. It looks like you need to get off air as well. Thank you to the viewers and the chatters, everybody out there. I saw most of the chats going on, except for the Discord. Of course, I'll catch up later.
Speaker 9: Let's see. Yep. I think that's it for me.
Speaker 10: May God bless each and every one of you, and may God save this republic. That's say saying that I kind of borrowed from Bill Cooper. By the way, ruck us out.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, there he goes Ruckus. I know you would appreciate those, you know, sort of new or newer than US podcasters kind of giving their take on Bill Cooper. It's a very interesting one. It's very interesting. Anyways, Thanks for joining us tonight. We had so much more in tonight's show notes, but I always prefer to go free form over fully structured. I'd like to have a structured thing to go from, but if it leans toward free form, well you saw how that works out tonight. I want to thank everybody at Rumble, everybody at YouTube, everybody at X, everybody here in the boiler room, everybody over in the discord. Shout out to Badger, what's up man, how you doing? If you're listening live, Shout out to everybody in our live discord. I've completely I'm one hundred and sixty seven messages efficient on my discord, so I know I'm gonna read that while I'm doing the edit on the show, and wish I had replied to a lot of things that were said. But thanks to Fleety, Increase and Sage and Brian s and I have a whole list of people that have helped us reach a particular goal on our business. And here with regards to our migration to Podbean away from Spreaker, I'm gonna hold back on thanking everybody for that, but you know, Brian, b Matt creative accidents, I lean a few other people are intimately involved in that, and a couple that I forgot, So I'll I'll give a full rundown on that as soon as I can get my shit together. All right, we're out of here, you guys. I hope everybody has a great weekend and joins us for Sunday Wire, which we'll probably do with Patrick henningson Ruckus and myself on Sunday. That'll be at nine am Pacific, eleven am Central noon Eastern and I believe five pm UK time. We'll see you then and for now, thanks to Jason, we had a blast too. I don't know how long I've had that last comment up there, but so many comments i'd like to throw up there right now. Join us for Sunday Wire if you haven't yet. We do a lot of comment sharing over there, and hey, we'll see you later. That's it.
Speaker 8: Go ahead and run, run home and pry to mama.