Speaker 1: Now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Get him in here, double o seven. The guy's name is Sean Connery. That's why we call him double oh seven.
Speaker 3: Hi Sean, Hey, good morning. Everybody doing great.
Speaker 2: Belinda was wondering how he came to call you. You know, James Bond. She's like, well, why do you call him James Bond? Why does he have his own music? Now we know Sean. Uh, you need to win today if you want to. I mean, listen, Alex is already playing read my lips. He's already a little crusty to begin with.
Speaker 3: I'm you want me of the wheel.
Speaker 2: Just the way that you just said I'm fine, I'm fine indicates you're not fine. So I'm gonna say, go ahead and win it all right today?
Speaker 3: Please? You got it? David. Don't let him walk in there.
Speaker 2: David, good morning, good money.
Speaker 3: David.
Speaker 2: It's been a number of years since you played on He told me how long since you've been on the game.
Speaker 3: It's been about eight years at least. Cheese and rice, Where have you been, David, Chili would answer the phone. That's no, it is Chili. It's always choice. You wouldn't do that, David, you think you can beat double O seven? I'm gonna go to shot. What are they playing for? Dignity the Hall of Fame? Also a pair of tickets to see a Wall Nation at House of Blues also mean the prizes are relevant at this point.
Speaker 2: David, shock the world or don't shock the world today?
Speaker 3: Or just shot your mouth? Did? Did did you win anything eight years ago?
Speaker 1: David?
Speaker 3: Were you any good? I've gotten to day five. I've never gotten in the hall.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you know what Sean's doing right now, so you've been there. That would be a sweet revenge for you to do that to someone else.
Speaker 1: Years later.
Speaker 2: Good luck, David. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. David and Sean, here we go. Question number one. What sport did Jake Paul just face off with Sean?
Speaker 3: Sean boxing?
Speaker 2: What sport did Jake Paul just face off with Mike Tyson in boxing?
Speaker 3: That's what you want to call that. That's the first pitch. Yeah, Shawn's on the board. David, you were in there, totally.
Speaker 2: Just need that need you to be a little those punches need to be a little quicker. Okay, how close was it?
Speaker 3: Pretty close? So close? You're so close? I ran down to my truck. No, I wasn't all right. I don't have time for that whole thing. Here we go, Question number two.
Speaker 2: Sean Connery that's his name, and David, what car company does Elon musk.
Speaker 3: Tie? I gotta tie on that?
Speaker 4: What is heesla? The answer David stepped it up, though, bigley. Next question, Here we go, David and Sean what body? What part of the body does Wolverine shoot games?
Speaker 1: From?
Speaker 4: Sean his hands?
Speaker 2: Two games?
Speaker 3: David correct answer answer?
Speaker 1: God, it always right strong with you, David, Come on, you gotta be quicker.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Eight years That question.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like telling. That's like saying that you were fast because he tied you. So that's like patting yourself on the back.
Speaker 3: Cory. I thought it was pretty quick. I was surprised how fast you were you tied me.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Sean.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Hey, David, that was a good game.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be around in eight years. Okay, let's not wait that long to play again.
Speaker 4: All right, Hey, I'll try all the time.
Speaker 3: Take that long to get through. Well, you were fun today, you were good all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, David, have a great day. Happy Thanksgiving. Sean Connery. That is your fourth trip into the Hall of Fame. Now third, Oh you only had fifteen games this year? Oh really, you're one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many it actually was, but I did lose on four and five this year. Well you want some crap from us, that's for sure. Yeah, all right, dude, it's a sixteen person bracket.
Speaker 3: When do we now we have it?
Speaker 2: We have to do an exhibition game tomorrow and then when we get back, we're off. All we're all for Thanksgiving week. The Tournament of Champions starts on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Wow,