Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, it's Kelly Clarkson with Wayfair. My favorite thing about the holidays decking.
Speaker 2: Out my whole house.
Speaker 1: And it's not a competition, but look, if it was, I would totally win the season with Wayfair.
Speaker 3: Giant outdoor, inflatable Santa got it on Wayfair.
Speaker 1: Trees, lights and ornaments and every style and color yep, got those on Wayfair. Garland, axe and pillows, cozy throws, nutcrackers, Waitfair, Wayfair, Wayfair. When it comes to hosting, Wayfair's got me covered there too. I got a brand new dining table set that fits the whole family, sheets and towels for extra guests, and even the cutest holiday bed sheets for the kiddos, all thanks to Wayfair. And the best part, I got it all shipped fast and free. It's a Wayfair holiday miracle, y'all. I'm not saying there's a champion of Christmas or anything, but if there was, it'd be the lady with the year round.
Speaker 4: Christmas village who shops at Wayfair.
Speaker 5: That would be me.
Speaker 1: For everything festive and just your style, all delivered with fast and free shipping. Visit wayfair dot com or download the Wayfair app to totally win the season.
Speaker 6: But again it's not a competition.
Speaker 7: Wayfair, every style, every home.
Speaker 8: Looking for the right buyer for your business, start your next chapter in confidence with a successful Irish entrepreneur who's ready to invest at smenext chapter dot com. We understand succession is not just a sale. It's about protecting your customers, your staff and your legacy. If you are an SME with a strong management team, a genuine minimum a bit of one million euro or more, or an advisor ready for a private chat, please get in touch. Begin your next chapter at smenext chapter dot com a confidential conversation you can trust.
Speaker 5: On the many days of Christmas, the Guinness Storehouse brings to thee a visit filled with festivity. Experience the story of Ireland's most iconic beer in a stunning Christmas setting. At the Guinness Storehouse, Enjoy seven floors of interactive exhibitions and finish your visit with Brett taking views of Dublin City from the home of Guinness Live Entertainment, Great Memories and the Gravity Bar. My goodness, it's Christmas at the Guinness Storehouse. Book now at Guinness Storehouse dot com. Get the facts be drink aware, visit drink where doty.
Speaker 9: Meaning a live man like this man you letting butterfly flapping his wing, dig down in a forest.
Speaker 4: Man, it gonna cause a tree.
Speaker 10: Fall, letting five thousand miles away. Man, nobody seen, nobody. You don't need to know many.
Speaker 6: Luck you a little story and you got directed like that.
Speaker 11: I win.
Speaker 9: Man, don't like to dang on the.
Speaker 4: Panel, man man Man, All right, Mark, welcome to the jay Bird and show. Hey doing that good?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I'm obviously happy to have you back on as far as the conversation goes. But uh, you and I on our last conversation talked about how uh Abigail Spanberger was going to win the Virginia gubernatorial race, and much to my chagrin, we were completely and totally right on that front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were. We were more right than we thought because not of this you win.
Speaker 2: Not only was it not close, but it was an incredible blowout. And the other races weren't even close either.
Speaker 4: Right, even the the ag race, which is the one where you'd think, you know, there would be ah, there'd be a chance because you know what he was saying about just fantasizing about killing the children of his political opponents, which you know, you'd think would be a disqualifying gaff, as they say, But dude, to go down the damage here. Uh, I think the real story is the death of Republican identity politics, right, the idea that, well, if we just run our own then they'll all vote for her. Let me let me pull this up. Uh So for context, Spanberger won Black voters plus eighty six, Asian plus sixty, Hispanic plus thirty four, and white people by I believe plus six or plus eleven regardless across the board. Just a astonishingly poor showing by the church lady. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who who could have thought it might be a bad idea to run a Jamaican lady to be the governor of Virginia during a time when the Republican Party is all in on anti immigration politics.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean when you say it like that, it almost sounds like it was a bad idea, you know, almost not sure maybe the next time we try it at all work.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, Yeah, that she, I mean, she got her doors blown off everywhere. But I mean that's not surprising because she was a terrible candidate.
Speaker 3: But if you look at the lieutenant governor race.
Speaker 2: Also, she won every ethnicity except for white, which went forty five fifty five.
Speaker 3: Uh to mister Reid. That's even in Virginia.
Speaker 2: That's that's a pretty uh, a pretty nasty number like it in a year where you had, you know, I blow, the first black woman to ever run for governor of Virginia.
Speaker 3: At the top of the ticket, you had a Hispanic.
Speaker 2: Age who, in fairness he did win Latino men, I suppose, which I guess that's your your consolation prize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't learn anything. We already knew.
Speaker 2: You win elections in the twenty first century by getting your base excited and getting them to come out to vote. That's exactly what happened in twenty twenty one with Youngkin. And if you don't do that, you get humiliated in front of the entire country.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think that's sort of an interesting thing. Uh, I've been talking a lot about I'm no doubt you're aware of Mark because this whole woke right debacle, I assume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, she was the James Lindsay right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, I think I've been I think I've been banned of a restraining order from talking about them because I mentioned too much. But in all seriousness, right that that sort of canard came up about a year and a half ago, right, just as kind of a way to smear people that liberals don't like. But what's been interesting has been the conclusion of the losses in both Virginia and New Jersey, which, look, man, there's a very boring, normal nuts and boat bolts of politics explanation for these two races, which is bad candidates astonishingly that in the case of Virginia, the fact that Donald Trump rightly wrongly was seen as threatening the jobs of roughly eight percent the working people at our state. And also, aunt, let's not you know, very lead here, the fact that generally whichever party is in power does poorly in off year elections and midterms. Right, Like, this isn't some sort of like secret science here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd throw in a fourth one, which is that since the rise of Trump, there's been a slow shift towards Democrats killing it in off year elections. That used to be something that Republicans performed well at. Now it's the opposite. We're better in presidential year elections, and they're going to have the advantage in off year, and that's just purely a change of change of voter demographics.
Speaker 3: Like like you said, you could also hang a little bit of.
Speaker 2: A blame on the on the big man here because you had the shutdown, which does not seem to have accomplished anything. I thought at the time maybe the goal was, well, let them shut it down and then we'll just we'll lay off a boatload of these federal not layoff, We'll get rid of a boat load of these federal employees.
Speaker 3: But they didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Right after our election and did the Democrats in Congress agreed to reopen the government, and the White House gotten.
Speaker 3: Out there for it.
Speaker 2: They rehired the few thousand people that they had they had fired during the shutdown, and it seems to me that they got exactly exactly what they want. They got a boost in the election, and they successfully blamed the Republicans in Congress for Obamacare, which is actually pretty impressive politically if you think about it.
Speaker 4: Well, Mark, I've been reliably informed that the real people we need to blame for this are the so called woke right, which includes Tucker Carlson, really, anyone who wasn't a liberal up until twenty sixteen, and most importantly, anyone within two degrees of separation from one Nicholas JF. Windes clearly right, that's a cynical ploy, Right, that's a cynical take to say everyone I don't like is the reason that we lost this election. That, let's be honest, we were going to lose anyway. But it's been interesting. I don't know if you picked up on this. There's been a there's been a deliberate attempt to saddle JD. Vans right the VP with the woke right and by extension losses in twenty twenty five and then assumed losses in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's very Obviously they're trying to do politicking in advance of twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Because he is right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it means very little twenty so far away from the election, but he is the front runner right now. He's got the name recognition, he is vice president, he has a lot of support. He gets a lot of people younger people, which is faint praise when you're talking about the Republican Republican Party. That just means it's some people under fifty. Because he's you know, he's a millennial. They're just trying to decap him in advance so they can shove like tag crews down our throat or something like that. That was that's just my assumption.
Speaker 3: I don't have any insider information or anything like that.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I mean, look, uh, that's what I think is gonna happen, So I think we can just confirm it, right, based off of my hunch. That's how podcast works, I guess. But it is one of those things where it's is sort of disappointing to see the GOP learn absolutely nothing because you know, we mentioned this last time, right, the consequences of failure have never been higher. Right, you have the so called Seditious six literally saying we will send Pete Hegseth to jail, we will ship him off to the Hague, right for war crimes. And it's like, okay, well, remember, like I don't know, not that long ago, when they ship Donald Trump off to jail and got a mug shot, like you think they aren't gonna give it a shot.
Speaker 2: People did take the you know, to all to talk about the war crimes in the Hague. And it's like this is violating international law because oh will the United States isn't subject to international law that which is.
Speaker 3: That's true, our service members are not.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're not going to be forcibly extradited to the Hague while Donald Trump is president. But what can happen is if I don't even know who's going to be at this point, Gavin Newsom is president in twenty twenty nine, that absolutely can happen. In fact, it happens successfully to the former president of the Philippines who was arrested in the Philippines and shipped off to the Hague and is currently on trial there for essentially for killing drug dealers. So you know, the president is already there. It's a very easy way for the Democrats to do something to punish somebody without having the blood on their hands, like they say, Okay, hey, he's over, he's he's in Europe and he's been tried by a council of all the nations of the world. I have no control over it. I'm just the poor little, you know, lib president of the United States. I think people aren't taking that threat as seriously as they should.
Speaker 12: You didn't deserve what happened, and it doesn't have to define you. You don't have to carry it alone. I know a safe place where you can tell your story and you'll be believed. Called the Dublin Rape Crisis Center National help Line on one eight hundred seven seven eight eight eight eight. Whenever you're ready to talk, they'll be ready to listen.
Speaker 7: The Go Mile, supported by AIB, has been helping families around the world for over forty years. This year, we're asking you to step up together with your community to continue on a Ireland's favorite Christmas traditions. Search AIB Goal Mile to see where you, your family and your friends can find your local Goal Mile event AIB for the life you're after.
Speaker 4: Well, it sucks too because it's like having Charles Bronson be the president of your country. It's kind of a cool idea, right, just having a president who's like, yeah, drug dealers, I personally as he is alleged to have done, am going to shoot them. You can too if you want. It's very least. It's a novel idea. And you know, in this kind of like got awful Francis Fukuyama future right where every government is basically exactly the same, you just want some novelty, right, like we should have more. I guess you could say like eighties action movie themed governments, you know, like we've we've tried the whole you know, death wish thing. I guess we could probably substitute some others in there. I think we've not given this idea enough sideration.
Speaker 3: You know, this is I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, I agree with all that. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. But also yeah, I mean they have to. They have to punish this behavior because the mean that going around now is to fix everything easily switch like when it comes to like these drug traffickers and pretty much criminals in general. Yeah, there is an easy button, just like to be nice thum in jail and throw away the key or you know, more kinetic options. They have to make it impossible for you to do that because anybody who does it immediately becomes incredibly popular, like like Deutte was initially. I'm I'm not super familiar with Filipino politics, but I imagine like he he became less popular, you know, because of economic problems or whatever, but people were very happy to watch him go judge dread on drug traffickers in this country.
Speaker 3: They loved it.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that's the success story of bucele right, the fix Everything switch. And it's been interesting to see the sort of hysterical reaction to Trump's comments. Admittedly, these are comments where he seems to be getting increasingly fed up with violent crime in the judiciary. And I think that's sort of an interesting question of the Trump presidency, right, which is who is in charge? Is it the executive or some judge somewhere? And I think that there's a lot of political hay to be made there because people, myself included and just other normal people are incredibly fed up with this routine story of XYZ, thirty five time offender out on bail for setting someone on fire, decides to kill someone else, you know what I mean. You can even look back at you know, country music from the seventies right to see the same thing. Right, you see this mentioned in like if the South Wold have won, as well as other kind of like you know anthems right that this is this is a way to motivate people now. Obviously look like when criminals are a client group of your party, that sort of changes things. But it seems to me that that's a that's winning, winning messaging there.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's kind of an intractable problem because as we've we've discovered the other I guess it.
Speaker 3: Was a day or two ago at this point.
Speaker 2: Justice Jackson in arguments about what's what the what the Solicitor General about long story short, technocracy in the administrative state. She just came out and said, Hey, I think that actually the control of the government should be in the hands of experts, not in in the presidency or elected official.
Speaker 3: That we have to have these.
Speaker 2: This learned tribe of scholars to make all their decisions, and like that is what judges effectively are today in the United States. And the constitutional remedies for this would be impeach the individual judges, which is impossible because you need this you need a super majority in the set and the Congress to do that. Or you could have Congress completely eliminate the circuit of the Circuit Court, which I which ironically would probably be easier than impeachment, but it's also not gonna happen. So at that point there is no legal recourse for the executive, legislative for the people at all. I I really, without.
Speaker 3: Saying fed post these things.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you how you deal with these problems. Obviously, the judges do not They do not care. They release these people out to rape and murder their fellow citizens, and they don't feel a bit sorry about it. What can you really do to stop that?
Speaker 3: You can't. You can't really.
Speaker 2: Change the laws because it doesn't really matter what someone's charged with if the judge bangs the gavel and releases them without bail or they get suspend a sentence. If you're in a blue state, which by the way, we're about to be, we're about to become an even blue, restate them and were before. You have absolutely no protection from these repeat offenders. And I'm not sure what the well, I'm sure what the solution is, but I'm not sure realistically what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and to that point, I think one of the other major institutions that has been been crumbling is is trial by Jerry. You're probably telling the swapping screens. I have a piece coming out soon, right. I mentioned this example. That's why I'm pulling it up. Are you familiar with the case of of one Gary O. Edwards from Portland?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've heard the name? Which which which one was?
Speaker 4: He?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: So? So Gary is a homeless schizophrenic and uh he stabbed another man incidentally, who also seems to be an unhoused person. Uh. And unfortunately the man that he stabbed, uh, Gregory A. Howard Junior, Uh set a gamer word while being stabbed. You know, Okay, Uh, maybe a poor choice of words, but you know, understandable perfs given the circumstances of being stabbed by a schizophrenic. And uh So this goes to trial and the jury equits the guy who stabbed him because of the word he used, which like, look, man, you know, I believe you should generally attempt to be polite, but I feel like getting stabbed, you might there might be some mitigating circumstances there, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: You can either stab someone or you can request an apology for them.
Speaker 3: Saying a slur. You don't get to do both. You got to pick one or the other.
Speaker 4: Flur was after the fact, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously the temporal distortion of racism that he detected it in the air, the racist miasma, and.
Speaker 3: That's how I knew that he needed to need a.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, the thing is, it's this in Portland. The trial happened in Portland. I assume right it did. Yes, It's not like the trial happened in Detroit, where you can say, well, they got a jury of people who like they are all in the same ethnic group. I mean probably not in Portland. That jury was probably extremely Caucasian.
Speaker 3: So these are people who just are doing it for love of the game. Yeah.
Speaker 4: As someone who's recently been to Portland, I can confirm several things. One, the story does not surprise me in the least any part of it, you know, the stabbing, the result in court. But to your point, it is like you were stepping back into a weird like mc escher version of Newberry, right where it's like it's the same demos, albeit expressed slightly differently. I guess we could say. But yeah, I mean that's that's another thing, right, And this has been a big, you know, talking point in the UK because it's seeming that the government is just getting rid of the system of jury trial, right. But that was that was a social technology that depended on you know, most people being your peers right on the same page. And when that collapses, and you know, you can look into the data of exactly how that is collapsed, and along what lines all of a sudden, you can't really count on you know, the Southerners favor jury nullification, right to come to your rescue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the you know, the entire legal common law, legal principles like the And this goes back to what we were talking about with the judges before.
Speaker 3: It's the idea that.
Speaker 2: There the law is neutral. Obviously, it never it never is.
Speaker 3: Human beings are never neutral about anything.
Speaker 2: But if you have a mostly homogeneous society, then you do have a jury of your peers. There there might be there might be reasons good or bad where the jury already dislikes you before you before you sit down and they hear any evidence. But for the most part, we expect that a judge will be impartial and a jury will be impartial. Obviously judges are not Judges are essentially employees of the administrative state at this point.
Speaker 3: Most of them are.
Speaker 2: Remember adherence to the progressive religion, and juries are a rolla dice. Maybe you'll get the the jury that, oh, shoot, the I'm going to bog bee here, the blonde guy at the mustache in New York.
Speaker 4: Penny Daniel Penny. Yeah, maybe you get.
Speaker 3: The Daniel Penny jury.
Speaker 2: Or maybe you get the Portland jury where the gamer words.
Speaker 3: A death sentence. You don't know. It's a complete role that dies.
Speaker 13: Have you recently purchased a new vehicle from frank Keene Volkswagen. If so, you may be at risk for an exciting condition known as new car joy. Symptoms may include spontaneous smiling, sudden increases in confidence, and uncontrollable urges to take the scenic rout. If you experience any of these symptoms, don't worry. The only known treatment is enjoying your new vehicle. Side effects may also include great value and exceptional customer service. Talk to a friendly professional at frank Keine Volkswagen today and see if upgrading your car is the right prescription for you.
Speaker 11: Ireland's largest award winning light show experiences back Wonder Lights, is now open in three spectacular locations Malahai Castle and Car and Marley Park in Dublin and Photo House in Cork. Follow the enchanting walking trail that will captivate all ages as the night comes alive with dazzling displays and unforgettable moments. Who will you Wonder Lights With? For dates and bookings, visit Wonderlights dot I e.
Speaker 4: So complete and total aside. I'll get back to this point. I liked your use of that of that verb bog beefed it, uh because every once in a while, Yeah, because I'll have both you at Bog on the show fairly often because I like talking to you. But it's always funny to me when someone who's sort of outside of our circle interacts with bog Beef in particular, because they'll always leave comments. We'll be like, could you keep this guy on track? I'm like, no, I can't. No one can't. And that is what you sign up for, right It's like, Okay, sure you can give it a shot. You know, I'd like to see your you try, though.
Speaker 2: Like I think the bog Beef and I we are we are colleagues and the at Old Boys Podcast, and we've been.
Speaker 3: Friends for over got over twenty years at this point.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of like you remem bring in the Star Wars movie you got you got Han Solo and Chewbacca, and Chewbacca talks and Han Solo can understand him and he has them to translate it. That's my role when we're talking with the fucking with the third party. Like the verb bog beef means to you forget the proper now name of a person, so you just like mad limit like who is that guy with the mustache you see choked the guy to death on the subway, and then you know, I need to pop in with Daniel Penny.
Speaker 4: Actually it's somewhat related. And this is the most inside baseball thing ever, because there are about two podcasts that I listened to religiously and it is a Good Old Boys in Timeline Earth for very different reasons. But uh, you guys did an episode not too long ago entirely concerned with one of the original makers of Mortal Kombat. I think I think was the last one. Dude, I'm just crying laughing. I had like I had the flu or something that week, so I was dead hack it off the lung and I'm like crying laughing because for those who haven't heard it, this guy is the most hilarious Italian stereotype. You know, despite being involved in fighting games, which is like a relatively nerdy endeavor, He's just talking about harassing other workers, threatening to fight people if they beat him in a video game, and all of these like nerdy you know, modern day games journalists are just a gas at this guy. It's great comedy. But to return to your point about Penny, I mean, I think another great example of this is Kyle Rittenhouse, to be perfectly honest, if he had had anyone other than a judge born in the nineteen forties. You know, a guy who looks like he could run a hardware store or something like that. I mean that kid, I think he got married. Congratulations to Kyle Rittenhouse, but he'd be in jail for the rest of his life if he hadn't basically won that lottery on that judge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there have been a couple of trials that was kind of obvious.
Speaker 3: One way or the other. Hegh was going to go that when I thought I felt was on the bubble.
Speaker 2: And yeah, especially because uh he was was he he was tried in wiscon Was he tried in Wisconsin or Minnesota?
Speaker 4: I'm the wrong person ask We'll go with Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't they're both. I mean, they're both part of mort or anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're when your fates being decided by the legal system, and.
Speaker 3: Like either one of those cursed forty eight or states, you're you're already you're already at a huge disadvantage.
Speaker 2: He was lucky with the draw, both by the judge and the jury. Although I mean, I would say, although, how could you convict somebody when the guy goes on the stand in admits he was trying to kill him? But you know, our our attorney general in a month is going to be a literal communist who says that he wants to murder murder Republicans and their family members, and.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be in charge of Virginia law enforcement.
Speaker 2: So like pretty much anything is possible when it comes to when it comes.
Speaker 3: To the Libs.
Speaker 4: Do you remember do you remember the name of the prosecutor in the Rittin House case? It was it Dinger. Was that his last name?
Speaker 3: It was something like that. He had like the Star Wars tie. He was the most Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Doubt, But I just remember there was this hilarious moment from the trial and you could tell this guy had never you know, held a gun in his life, because he has you know, Kyle's you know, Bushmaster Special with the Amazon red dot and he's wheeling around the courthouse pointing it. The entire cherie, you know, everyone in attendance, which I mean, let's be honest, man, I'm glad he got off. That guy seems like a scumback, But that was kind of a funny move. Just just a point a weapon in the entire court room.
Speaker 2: So just just got punish her on the entire court room popping a magazine.
Speaker 3: You would you say it went something like this, mister Rittenhouse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well that's one of those Oh sorry, I'll let you put it that thought.
Speaker 3: I'm just this is just like minutia about the trial.
Speaker 2: That was his trial, I heard something that I had never heard before, which was someone successfully using the forward assist on an AR style rifle. He actually used it in like a combat situation. I thought they were just basically for decoration at this point, I think anybody ever ever used that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean there were a number of miraculous things about that, right obviously, you know you have the quite literally one in a million use of the forward assist, a future I have literally never used for its intended purpose. Right to your point, it just seems to be there for decoration. Actually, that birth one of the funniest, and it was one of my mutuals on Twitter. I can't remember who posted a fake tweet right, posing as a lefty saying, you know, this is the forward assist on an AR fifteen. It switches it into fully semi automatic mode.
Speaker 3: You know, is a turbo button.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it got picked up by Bloomberg or something like that, right, the tweet shown in the article, which is just hilarious.
Speaker 2: The other blessed aspect of this that trial is like you're this, You're at this pro twenty twenty protests full of lib lib tards, and you like you're shoot into the crowd randomly, like everybody you hit is a convicted sex offender or a wife diter, like they're always kind.
Speaker 3: Of violent, psychopathic.
Speaker 4: Felons, which you know, to go back to de Terte, there's a conclusion you can draw. I won't spell it out for you. Some are saying, but yeah, that was sort of an interesting and interesting trial because I think it also made it entirely clear, which we all knew, right to what degree American politics is just pure team sports, and the specific you know, variables in the case do not matter in the slightest because you know, all of the you know, the the lefty two AA for all people, right, who are all you know, talking about armed minorities are harder to oppress. It's like, well, the moment that someone actually you know, goes after some showay say community policing, of course this man needs to be drawn and quartered. Right, that was the response, completely indeterminate or completely unrelated to anything actually in the case. Right, it was pure tribal politics, you know, in or out. And yeah, I remember very distinctly. I was in college at the time listening to to Vousch, which you know I did, knowing it would make me very angry you go react to this live stream trial, which let's be also, it was also just a weird thing to have happened. And I don't know, man, I realized it wasn't entirely as big as like the whole OJ thing, but it did very much feel like the entire nation was watching that trial happen.
Speaker 14: It.
Speaker 2: It's like with the with I'm I'm I'm old enough to remember the OJ trial and like, yeah, that was one purely like racial tribal everybody who wasn't just completely like in the bag for identity politics, like knew he was guilty. With the Rittenhouse trial, it was interesting because I think they were having this moment where they.
Speaker 3: Were really feeling themselves.
Speaker 2: They were pretty pretty dominant culturally politically, it was gonna gonna be the beginning of the thousand year Biden Reich, and.
Speaker 3: I kind of got the sense that there were people.
Speaker 2: Even amongst them, who were like, maybe this is going a little bit too far, Maybe we should maybe we should just ease up on this.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna we're gonna win politically.
Speaker 2: Let the kid go and we'll kind of de escalate. And that might have been, might have been what happened. But I mean, unfortunately, now we are in the exact opposite situation. This is like we're like in we're in like.
Speaker 3: Twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: And things, they're they're very angry, they're they're getting they're getting nutty. I mean, again, I'm not gonna blabor the point about the man who's in charge of law enforcement in our state, but he's openly fed posting in public, and not only did the Libs in Virginia vote for him, the quote unquote moderates voted for him too, over Jason Murez, who's just there's no reason to dislike Jason Murez other than he's a Republican. Things are going to get really nasty in the near future, and I'm not sure people are ready for They people think that normanies think they know where normal people stand about political violence and these kind of behaviors, but they don't.
Speaker 3: And this should have been a wake up call. If nothing else, like.
Speaker 2: The idea that I think in it, five or ten years ago, Jones would have resigned immediately that when that came out. But it's a new day, and frankly, nobody really cares about political violence in the end, and that's the teachable lesson from this election. No one really cares. Keep that in mind.
Speaker 4: All Right, Hey, guys, this is something a little bit different than normal. This episode sponsored in a different way than how I normally do it. North Appalachian Supply. It's owned by a friend of mine sports the show and he's running a sale on all of his nylon gear, all kinds of stuff, pipe bags, shotgun cards, slings, anything like that you need. So if you go over there and use code J Burton, Jay period Burden, send some money my way help him out, one of our guys who's getting his business off the ground. So if you're interested in the last minute stocking stuffers for those uh just lunatics. Assume you're buying gifts for head over to North Apple Aft and Supply we linked in the description help them out. Support them. We've got a good product. I've been using a dump pouch that he made me every time I go to the range and it is very good. I like it a lot. He's a good guy. Highly recommend their product, So head over there check it out. Use my code Jaye Burton. Thanks. Well, are you familiar? He's kind of faded from relevance with Carl CASSARDA.
Speaker 3: No, not familiar with them at all.
Speaker 4: He's now turned himself into kind of a low cow. But uh, years ago he was on He shared a YouTube channel with Ian McCollum Forgotten Weapons Fame. Who does he's kind of you know ten minute like many explorations of weird guns. Right for instance today you know he did a breakdown of you know Garrant right the of m one Grand fame, his person his like final project which was this crazy like pneumatically operated gun, just very professional, just talks about it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Like ten years ago he had the second side project with this guy Carl where they would do more hands on testing. Right, This was the era of you know, durability testing. You dump something in mud, you see hot performs it. Kind of low intensity content. Right, fast forward to twenty sixteen, this guy Carl goes nuts, absolutely nuts, starts a fight with arfcom right, one of the biggest gun forums. It's continuing to this day, Kiwi farms the whole lot. He's a self described Satanist, you know, big into trans women, absolute lunatic. So any of the reason I bring this up this is relevant is Wired magazine does an article the hard left Shooters leading a gun culture Revolution, all about John Brown gun Club, all about the two a for all right community, which is basically, you know, autistic men equally interested in you know, modifying firearms and you know show we say, or rearranging their own bodies in somewhat similar sense. And what's interesting about that article is not any content. It's not particularly good article, nothing really happens in it, but the language about it is kind of scary because the whole thing is presented as Wow, the fascist Republicans are so scary that these you know, innocent trans women who are just so beautiful. The language is almost disgusting right the way talk about these people. It's it's so over the top, you know, it seems more out of like Sama's or you know, like fucking Bagdad Bill or whatever. But uh point is, the whole thing is littered with these references to you know, the upcoming years of lead right, the idea that it is morally justifiable for you know, trans people, minorities, any of these sort of client groups to pick up arms against the fascist state, just over and over and over again. And it's it's interesting because look like Wired is a pretty lefty but it's not like Vice or something like that, Like they have a relatively normal readership, you know, kind of reddity, but you know, this isn't like the most extreme thing out there. And to see political violence explicitly talked about in a magazine like that, I know, it kind of took me back to your point, right, like how off you know, how off the table do we assume political violence is. And again, it's not a good thing. I'm not saying this is great. I'm so excited for that to happen, Like, far from it. I think this is gonna get very very nasty. And it seems like they're sort of spinning themselves up into a like a fever pitch almost.
Speaker 3: I just the first thing that came to bad when you described that wire arc was like.
Speaker 2: One of those inserts with the photograph with the subtitled like Juniper swapped out she hers lower receiver.
Speaker 4: But that's pretty much what it is. Man.
Speaker 2: The thing is okay, but this is I mean, this isn't funny because yeah, they are forming militias in the open, and this is Donald Trump's fault, this is the DOJ's fault. As soon as Charlie Kirk was killed, every John Brown GluN club in the United States should have been investigated. Arrest should have been made. Everybody who was in the discord server with the with the transsectionual Chaser killer his friend group, everybody should have been arrested. They should have they should have done what happened after January sixth.
Speaker 3: They didn't do that, which says to me that they don't know what time it is to use the mean formula. And when you when.
Speaker 2: Your enemies are gunning up and they're saying like, hey, it's a shame we have to do this, but we have to get ready to kill our political opponents because we're just so darned justified in our insane psychotic behavior, and you're getting backed up by you know, ostensibly wired magazines about computers and technology, like were like, why are you why did you make this article in the first place, But that's like it's obvious. It's like like every other magazine, every media corporation that's not explicitly right wing, their job is to spread progressive propaganda and spread the religion. So like, if you don't use this the if they don't use the state power of the state to deal with this, which would not even be invalid, that is actually their job.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe they expect us to to, like, uh, have gunfights in the streets with insane communist transsexuals like that, like that. Somehow that's gonna that's supposed to be our job. Maybe that's the view of the of this administration. I would certainly hope not, but they kind of act that way. It's like Rittenhouse Writtenhouse should have never been in that position. He should never had to do that. He shouldn't have had to shoot someone, he shouldn't have had to been on trial, like the the the National Guard should have been there and stop those people and some by the ATF, the FBI. Here's a good opportunity for you to go track down these maniacs who are arming themselves for political purposes.
Speaker 3: But they're not doing that.
Speaker 4: Well exactly. And I've been particularly frustrated with and this is relevant, I promise, with a lot of the language about affordability right coming out of the administration, you know, the big man repeating twice it's a Democrat hoax, because look, I get it, the economy is a complicated thing, but there are a lot of other things which aren't that complicated, like finding a group of people on a discord, or finding a number of people who are pictured in HD in an article saying we are politically arming ourselves to basically shoot your constituents. It's like, well, do you're in charge?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: You can allegedly right if we assume that we put you there for a reason, You have access to levers that we don't hear, you can do things that we don't. And so look like politics is ultimately transactional, and if you're not doing anything for me, why do you feel entitled to my support? Like the whole reason people have this sort of undying loyalty towards Trump, or is that he was seen as being on their side much more so than any other Republican in recent history, and so he got that crazy loyalty. But if you don't hold your under the deal up, it's.
Speaker 14: Like, well, why.
Speaker 4: Are you surprised that support is decay? Right, Like this is a transactional relationship at base.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the very.
Speaker 2: STARTUS administration, when they were making moves every day and the Libs are on the back foot, they like, his popularity was higher than it normally is. I don't think it was ever really very far above water, but that's just to be expected in part with partisan politics today. But they've run on esteem and now they're they're reactive and they're falling back. They seemed to be falling back into the typical Republican stance of well, here's what I'm offering to you, my clients. I'm going to just not let my enemies do the things to you that they want to do to you, which you know, okay, protection is part of the patron client relationship. But you can't just offer that. You have to offer something positive because saying like that I'm not as bad as the other guy, that doesn't get people excited. That doesn't They're not going to go the extra mile to work for you. They're not going to even come out and vote for you as you as we saw in in November of this year, it doesn't work. And I I mean, I'm making it. I don't know, I'm under complicating it a little bit because obviously there's a lot of structural problems for the administration. They don't they don't have a great control over the permanent bureaucracy, they have obvious troubles with the judicial system. Congress is useless because they're enough traitorous Republicans like people like McConnell who actually want Trump to fail, that he can't really.
Speaker 3: Rely on them.
Speaker 2: But that just means you have to double down on executive authority, and you know, they do, like like yesterday they put out a you know, saying that, hey, we no longer acknowledge that disparate impact is a valid legal concept and things like that.
Speaker 6: It's not just that his world has been torn apart. It's not just that he's hungry and alone, and it's not just that he's only seven years old. Right now, children like Sammy are being forced to live through unimaginable horror around the world, and it's not just this Christmas. Your support can make all the difference to children caught in conflict. Visit troker dot org or call one eight hundred four o eight four o eight trocrap together for a just world.
Speaker 15: To do when someone is when somebody has a seizure, it all becomes clearer when you know what to do. Time the seizure. If it's over five minutes, call an ambulance, keep the area around the person safe, stay with them after the seizure passes. Time safe Stay means you can make a real difference. Be clear on how you can help visit epilepsy do i E and learn more about time Safe Stay funded and sponsored by UCB Pharma.
Speaker 2: That that's cool, that's good. You should have done that months and months ago. But you know you're gonna have to at some point flex that flex the muscle and just straight up use executive authority in a positive way. Otherwise, when you know, when twenty twenty eight rolls around, the Democrats are going to are going to destroy them because they haven't They won't have done anything for their constituents. And I mean the economies we know inflation is gonna Inflation is gonna be worse. The economy is probably gonna be worse. All the problems that are here today are aside from perhaps immigration. You know, after four years of deportations and self deportations.
Speaker 3: It might be noticeably better.
Speaker 2: But you know, not if they replace all the Guatemalans they deport with Indians and Pakistanis and Chinese people.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, if you have.
Speaker 2: Nothing to show at the end of three years, you're gonna you're gonna get exactly what you what.
Speaker 3: You earned.
Speaker 4: Exactly. And you know, you know that Republicans don't understand a trinage because of the way that they constantly attempt to poach certain groups from the Democrats. You hear this line over and over again. You know, the idea of like a natural conservative or a natural Republican. Reagan infamously equipped, right, Latinos are Republicans. They just don't know it yet. And yeah, sure, you know, there have been some demographic changes, and we understand that, you know, hispanic doesn't meant a whole lot, and you know, people from certain areas, you know, vote different ways. But also, how long has it been since Reagan said that what has become of the country since then on demographic level, and how do those places vote. They have not suddenly discovered that they are natural Republicans. Far from it, And why is it? On a certain level, you can see the logic, right, Well, these people are Catholic. Catholic or Catholics are generally seemingly socially conservative, so they should align with the conservative nominally party. Well, there's a couple things there, which is one, there's a world of difference between socially conservative for their culture socially conservative for your culture. And also there's the fact that they get paid directly and indirectly not to vote for you, right. You mentioned, you know, disparate impact. That's a huge one affirmative action, as we mentioned in this case in you know, Portland, you get a sort of samurai esque difference from law enforcement, right, assuming you're in a particular area. And also there's a huge difference between being socially conservative and being part of the conservative movement. Those things are not correlated at all. And so you have you know, black Americans who are on an issue by issue basis to the right of basically everyone when it comes to things like homosexuality, a few other you know, kind of progressive shibbaleth. But as we've seen in this recent election, they didn't vote for the nominal social Conservatives. And I think a big part of it is that conservatives one feel like they need some sort of affirmation from those groups, like they're not legitimate unless they have you know, the Jesse Jackson Seal of approval. But also I think that conservatives are under the severely mistaken, severely mistaken idea that these groups actually want equality, they want fair treatment. No they don't. They have a pretty good deal worked out and they get a whole lot more than that. So, you know, as our progressive friends are fond of reminding us, when you're in a position of privilege, equality feels like oppression. I guess I'll leave you to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all excellent points. I'd say the first one I touch on is, you know, why do the Republicans do this?
Speaker 3: Well, mainly because the two reasons.
Speaker 2: One, everyone who's alive and not in like a nursing home today, who like, who's still involved in politics one way or the other is was born you know, either after or at the very tail end of like the Roosevelt administration. So everyone alive involved in politics, even an old man like Donald Trump. They have been raised most of their life within the progressive religion, and one way or the other, there is like a veneration of a black Americans that just it doesn't matter if it works politically for you or not. It's just always there and they really desperately want that approval from you know, like just take twelve percent of the population and they don't like you politically. It's very stupid to try to chase that. Because funny enough, you know, Trump did make some tiny inroads with with black men in the last election because he was doing things for for his his clients, and some of the brothers were like, hey, I like to get it.
Speaker 3: I like to get in on that.
Speaker 2: Because the Democrats aren't doing a lot. They aren't doing a lot for me anymore. It's it's, you know, they've shifted towards some new demographic groups that they're chasing after. But all that aside, you know, it's it's all what you know. You are always about giving things to your friends, and you pay for it by taking stuff, taking things either from the general population or better yet.
Speaker 3: From your enemies.
Speaker 2: And if you're doing anything other than that, when it comes to like the nuts and bolts of politics, you are committing complete malpractice. And that's just what the Republicans have always done. And the other aspect is they not just the approval of like minority groups, but the approval of their lib and aggressive colleagues. They want to be able to go out and have dinner with these people. They don't want to be they don't want to get the Trump treatment from the media. Like you have to be a special kind of person to accept that kind of hatred and and not be strongly affected by it, and most people can't do that. Second, the second thing, if there were such a thing as natural conservatives, obviously the you know brothers would have been voting for Republicans for like thirty years at this fourth, thirty or forty years at this point.
Speaker 3: But there's no such thing. It's easier to see this in Europe.
Speaker 2: Because of the I guess, the political situation in the migrant countries. But like, you know, a Turkish person in Germany will vote in the Turkish election for the most hard right fascist political party, but in Germany he supports, you know, the Greens.
Speaker 3: Anybody who's going to give him stuff.
Speaker 2: He is politically a communist in Germany and politically a fascist back home, and there are I mean, this is how most people are. If you're getting money from the United States government, it doesn't really matter what you think deep in your heart about the tax system or whether or not gay people should be should should be married. You care about what they're going to do for you. And that's universal, I think, I mean, I hope Republicans are kind of starting to understand that, but the lure of the lie will always be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, and I think that to that point, you're right, Like England is probably the best example to hand, because I can read their newspapers. Uh. But you have this really bizarre alliance between effectively the far left and actual Islamicists, people who believe in you know, Sharia law and you know, killing animals in a bizarre way to eat them. And Uh, on a surface, that makes no sense, right, Why would this gay guy you know politically align himself to someone who wishes to escort him out of a building through alternative units? To put it that way, It doesn't make any sense. But to your point, right, these people are quite conservative, but for their culture, right, so they don't seem to want, you know, gay stuff in their schools. But if that happens to you, it is of no concern to them, especially if they're being paid. Right, they're getting adult they're getting a paid, they're getting patronage. And I think perhaps the premier example of this is Rep ilhan Omar. I'm sure you've seen the clip going around of her talking to Somalians in Somali or she basically says, I am a representative of your interests. My primary goals are giving you money and ensuring that Ethiopia doesn't take more territory from Somalia, which is you know, refreshingly honest. Probably a little bit cynical to do it in her native language instead of that of the country in which she lives. Uh, But either way, right, it is she is someone who's basically a blood and soil nationalist. But not for you, of course, right, for you, it's communism. For her, it's fascism, you know, for her it is you know, full on you know, Austrian painter, your blood and soil stuff. And uh, I think it's James Kirkpatrick, uh, a friend of mine who said basically everyone is a blood and soil nationalist for somewhere. I'm butchering the quote, but we'll go ahead of for.
Speaker 2: The nation that they care about, which is yeah, and that's I I was gonna bring that.
Speaker 3: He's got he's got a show.
Speaker 2: Now is he using his h his government name as the brothers saying now?
Speaker 3: Or is he still no?
Speaker 14: He is?
Speaker 4: Well, it's funny actually I know him like we're friends and.
Speaker 10: Uh ready to switch your play. Live Score Vegas is your go to destination. Explore a huge selection of top tier slots and casino games, and for new players, there's a special welcome Play ten euros on slots and unlock three hundred free spins on Big Bass Bonanza. Step straight into the action and search Live Score Vegas today. New customers only wager in seven days of sign up. Ten cent spin value, tcenc's and deposit exclusions apply eighteen plus that responsibly gamblingcare dot Ie.
Speaker 16: With colder days and longer nights, energy bills can feel unpredictable, but with you know energy, you're never in the dark. See what you've spent each day, and even get a forecast of your next bill, so you're always one step ahead, Join you Know Energy today and save up to nine hundred and forty.
Speaker 15: Five euro of a year on deal fuel with.
Speaker 6: You Know Energy.
Speaker 16: You just Know you Know Energy discount veryable Electricity rate EAB one three two three euro discount very bug gas ray one five one euro for tcenc's rates and savings calculations. See you Know Energy dot A suppliers pricing may change you Know Energy.
Speaker 4: I've met him and I didn't realize he goes. He's on his channel as Kevin Didena. That's his name. Oh I knew him as James Kirkpatrick. It turns out he was Greg Hood And look, I don't pay attention to dosing just as a rule it doesn't particularly interest me. But despite knowing the guy, I've been to his house, I did not realize that bit of information, and so it was sort of funny to realize that was all one guy. But uh yeah, point is his His new show is great. I've been on there, which is a reason you should check it out. But uh yeah, I'll be sure to link to it because Kevin's doing good work. He actually also has a Twitter only forty k podcast, which is pretty good. Iighly recommend it if you're the you know, one of the shall we say, uh, non neurotypical members of the audience who might be interested in that.
Speaker 2: Until dog Beef has gotten in the Warhammer with our our friend hell Belly Ellogi has gotten him into it. It was a you know, the gateway drug. And I constantly getting emails from these places that sell the little, the little I got the metal or plastic men because we have the podcast email account.
Speaker 3: So I'm just next time.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's a new Ultramarine set out only five hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: If Warhammer is extremely popular on the right for obvious reasons, it's probably one of the last bastions of.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, it's it's they're trying to to pause it so hard. I've actually been like pretty successfully getting myself out of forty k as a deliberate strategy. It's really I said about this like two years ago because I realized that they control you through these properties, like they drag you around by the nose to basically fund their stuff and their guys. And I sort of realized, I was like, you know what, like if I do this, if I buy their stuff, they got me, you know, in some small way, and they make me care because then I get upset when their stuff is in it. And if I just you know, emotionally divorce, if I take the clearer pill right to crib for jard it it's clean. But yeah, man, it's actually funny. I was. I was dming back with Bugby about this. I was actually a commissioned painter in college, so I used to do like people's armies and stuff like that. It was a ton of fun. And the core message, especially the older stuff of that franchise, is actually really fascinating. It's a deeply, deeply reactionary setting where it's basically like the world is dying, the evil is real, and at a moment's notice, if you let degeneracy slide, hell will appear wherever you are and kill you to death with like, you know, the most horrific things possible. So therefore the only way to resist it is you know, national socialism in space, which is a incredibly reactionary message and literally like that is the underlying thesis of that. They've ben try to get away from it, but it is as it's no shock that so many of our guys are into it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anything about it, but I I saw the you know, the deem like there are different demon armies and the one is like the weird transsexual pervert army and the other yeah literally, the big fat, disgusting diseased army. Is like that is such a perfect I get. If you were trying to set up you know, sides in a way that would explain modernity of people like you, you could do a lot worse than those two particular archetypes of entrophed.
Speaker 4: No, I mean to that point, and not to get too much into forty K lore, which I realize is is uh effectively uh non hormonal birth control, but uh quite literally, the there is space elves got up to so much gay activities that it birthed a new god. It was quite literally that they were so degenerate that it created like basically like a second Satan who was purely devoted sexual degeneracy. So literally, if you are too gay, you will create like a rape demon effectively your.
Speaker 2: Goon so hard you rip a hole in the space time continuum and crease.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly that.
Speaker 3: Hey, look that's directionally true.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Basically, it's a world where where gooting is a national security risk, and they'll just nuke the planet if your your goon cave grows too big.
Speaker 3: That's the only way to be shooting.
Speaker 4: Which going back to do Territe, there's an argument to be made. You know, maybe maybe Charlie Kirk would still be around if we were sending predator drones to uh the goon caves.
Speaker 2: If yeah, if the twenty per centuries tell us anything, it's the idea that like, well what could it hurt is the dumbest possible position to hold.
Speaker 3: Because like we just want we've we just watched it over.
Speaker 2: I saw today someone they did a poll that like now young young men are for the first time against sports betting. It's like, well yeah, because you the idea abstractly of sports betting seemed okay ten years ago. Now your fucking friends are all, you know, going broke on parlays and people were fixing NFL.
Speaker 3: Games and stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, we see the problem.
Speaker 2: What was the problem. What happens if we let them get married? Well we saw what we saw, Abe got married. They're about to about to create a black hole and suck us all into the into the hell razor dimension.
Speaker 4: Well, really, if the slippery slope is not a fallacy. It is the undefeated heavyweight champion of the twenty first cent or the twentieth century, right, it just undefeated alleged fallacy. But I mean to that point, dude, like, look like, I'm sure you remember when they legalized skill games in our state. And now it's like anytime I go to a gas station, it's like someone's grandma spending her rent money to like spin a pirate themed you know, digital slot machine. And it's like, look, man, like, I'm not a big proponent of banning things, like it's just not in my character. It's not really in you know, our culture broadly speaking, right, but like I see that, I'm like, all right, make that go away. That lady is her. She is living a miserable life because we thought it would add some fraction to the GDP to let people put casinos in gas stations. And it's like, I it's to fix everything. Switch right, It's like we're drowning at a bathtub.
Speaker 3: We can just say no.
Speaker 4: And look like, gambling has always existed. People have always made bad decisions, But there's a world of difference between like your skiedee uncle, you know, going to a greyhound track and like, you know, going to a seven to eleven at three in the morning and seeing someone's grandma, you know, just swipe for hours on end. I don't know, man, the.
Speaker 2: Separation was necessary, the fact that you had to go, you know, you'd have to drive all the way to Charlestown, which.
Speaker 3: I did many times. And I'm not really a gambler, but you know, oh, we're going, and we're gonna.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be an event because we're at the race track and there's all this stuff happening.
Speaker 3: But now it's like.
Speaker 2: Every foreigner who owns the seven to eleven has his own little gay ass casino in the back corner.
Speaker 3: And like, my most hon Rocky, my most right.
Speaker 2: Wing opinion about anything is like, if I was the dictator of the United States, I would burn down every headshop and I would destroy all these video poker machines like stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I would get rid.
Speaker 2: Of it day one because it's it's just it's obviously bad. Put that stuff back into the back alleys, put it in the red light district, get it away from from public. From the public. It'll everybody will be happier. The people who like devices. They'll enjoy it more too, because it'll be it'll be cooler for them. Nothing's cool about the video poker machine. Gambling might be cool, but that is not cool. That is the lamest, saddest thing on the planet.
Speaker 4: Well, look, man like, there's a there's a world of difference. Uh. For instance, right, Uh, every year the big horse race at James Madison's house out in Orange County, and it's a it's fun, right, It's basically like a country club talladega. You know, everyone shows up, you wear fantasy clothes, you get smashed, and you bet on horses that you know nothing about. Right, But that's once a year and it's an event, right, you go there to do that. It's sort of a Saturnalia esque affair. It is not everywhere all at once. Like literally you pick up your phone, you know, you open an app and you can bet the most degenerate like multi leg parlay as possible or alternately, right as regards substances, it's not like you're getting you know, Jay's you know uber eats to your house. And again, man like, I'm not some kind of high handed, you know, pearl clutching conservative. You know this shouldn't be allowed, you know, the kind of stereotype of the nineteen twenties ten Prince movement, like generally just my my characters to be pretty liberal on something like that. But to your point, right, it's like these head shops appear every where and it just it drags everything down. You know, now everywhere is a CD back alley. You know, at least if it was strained in one place, you could avoid it. But now it's like I can't go to a store without its smelling, you know, stinking, like we are watching, you know, someone gamble their life away and I don't know, man, to your point like that is, I think my most reactionary moments are right then, particularly as you've mentioned, when it is shaw we say, a new arrival running the store, where you're just like what anyway, I probably shouldn't finish that thought.
Speaker 2: Every square inch of the country has to be a casino. It has to be a headshop. Sorry to Opium den. It has to be a homeless shelter. Every single square patch of dirt has to be just cram full of the creatures of scale, Like yes, this is I mean, if I don't know, is there a warhammer army of just like overpopulated, disgusting goblin creatures, because like that, that's the end boss of progressivism, because like they worked, they they love, they love scale so dearly that it's just like Matt Iglaciers is probably the most perfect example, because he would be happy if you had everyone, like every person on planet Earth stacked like cord Wood in the in the continental United States.
Speaker 3: Like that that's his dream, his dream world.
Speaker 2: And I don't I don't know how you deal with these people, but I have I have some thoughts about it.
Speaker 4: Uh look, I did I hear there's a former a former leader of the Philippines who's in need of a job, assuming he can get work released from prison. I guess. But Mark, dude, it was a ton of fun to have you on. I have to wrap up. But where can people find you? Man?
Speaker 3: So what?
Speaker 2: We have a show on Patreon It's Good Old Boys with a Z G O d O L B O y Z. We also stream on kick on Tuesdays and on Friday, so you can catch us in either of those places. And when are you coming on the show to speak with both of us?
Speaker 3: Come on again.
Speaker 4: We had a good time last time, literally anytime you want. I'm a professional podcaster, which means that I have quite literally nothing better to do. But I realized, you know, you guys are doing well on kick, but I think you guys are going about it all wrong. You're you're doing a show, You're doing it more making it better. You need to really lean into the IRL streaming and just start harassing people in public or conceivably, as we've seen with Raja Jackson, just commit a major felony on stream for donations. So I don't know what you guys are up to, but maybe if you could just find someone and beat them half to death or harass them, it might be good for the brand. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just a prank, bro, just a prank.
Speaker 4: Put the gun down. That one kid who got shot for harassing a pizza delivery guy that was in Nova. I think I can't remember where it was. It was close to us. But uh, that's one of those just like perfect like instant karma, Like you can imagine it on you like your grandpa's Facebook feed, you know, the like f a FO compilations. I know, it's just a perfect moment.
Speaker 3: I know how I would have voted on that jury.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a territory esque fashion what I mark It was a great avidy man. As far as my stuff, Jay Burden Show, Apple, Spotify, YouTube, anywhere you listen to podcasts, you throw me a few bucks. Get the episodes early and ad free. Check out Good Old Boys. Mark is great speaking with you everyone at home. Keep your head up. I can't last forever.
Speaker 14: Good Night.
Speaker 17: The black Tag event is now on it curries. Get the Sony PlayStation five Digital Edition now only three four nine save one hundred and fifty euro or save sixty euro and the Ninja Creamy Deloks ice cream and frozen dessert Maker now two hundred and forty euro. Curries for the tech you love at prices you'll adore for the.
Speaker 9: Twelve days of Christmas eurospar had for me, twelve Christmas billings, eleven cakes of baking, ten salmon smoking, nine Christmas.
Speaker 16: Crackers, eight Lovely Jesus, seven sheets of wrappings, six stocking fillers.
Speaker 18: Five minutes Spin for Christmas, case, three brussels rouse, two turkey legs under Christmas Made super Easy.
Speaker 17: Spar You're super easy Supermarket. Another square story from toblerone Christmas Do Time for the gifts you got your boss Tina bath bombs shaped like mince pies, but added tobler own diamond truffles just in case she unwraps the bath bombs silence, then the Toblerone truffles, velvety diamond shaped chocolates with a crunchy newgarf filling. Oh, big smiles from Tina. Whatever you gift, added diamonds just in case. Toblerone never square