Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Tack. You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Go, Derek black Man, and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 2: Look like like some like something like in Mortal Kombat. I don't know which one though, some something talent and like yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Where they're like making this really shitty animation.
Speaker 3: I think I think I remember it. I think I wait, that's it's one of the like sort of newer ones. I think it's like when when noube sidebot, I can't I have you like fielsing with smoking and you start fucking seizing, you blow up?
Speaker 1: Maybe so yeah, that's I mean, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Is that his name?
Speaker 1: Him? It's like it's uncanny, Yeah, it's uncanny. Yeah it is. Yeah. No, it's just like it's working. Like you're you're you're doing a great job. What a good job of keep it up man. Yeah, Okay, we're gonna start tank podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Derek, and this is our new animatronic Swede. Because as we all know, Sweeney was executed in Costa Rica. Yeah, you know, and this is a this is a huge collaboration between us and a company to build, uh build an animatronic company. Company just a company to make a really like realistic uncanny, uh, completely lifelike uh Tom Sweeney and it's it's coming along great. Look he's even not I remember coding that specifically myself. Yeah, like acting acting that exactly way. It's good man. I'm actually highly impressed. Yeah. Yeah, I stole a lot of the code from GitHub, but very useful. It's very useful. Yeah, I don't even know if that's where gihubb is. I mean it can be. I've downloaded plenty of ship from there. Really, I have no I have no concept of what gihub is. Yeah, it's usually you know, when I'm destroying games, you know, like tutting a bunch of bullshit in it. There's a lot of cool scripts and uh like in uh and get hub. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really fun how people make games that people go in there and completely rape the thing that they made. Yeah, they going and they make somebody all the time, like I'm gonna really write this game out. You know, this guy's that I spend a lot of time coding it and then I'm like, what if everybody was lacktated?
Speaker 1: I wonder, I wonder if that's how like like directors feel whenever they see like a YouTube poop of like a movie, because it feels less invasive to me than like a game, because like you're actually going into the files.
Speaker 3: You know, it's more it's more regrets. It's like when you say it's I guess the equivalent for a video would be like if you make a YouTube poop, you put like your own fucked up soundtrack in it back to you start editing. You do like some sort of editing to the background as well, like you really go in there and you fuck up the movie. Watch it like it's Spider Man three, but it looks like, I don't know, it looks like Shawshank Redemption. At moments of it, It's like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, there is a I can't remember what this is, but I saw it probably in like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, a YouTube poop that made it an entire comprehensive movie out of like using Spider Man and it and the Lord of the Ring stuff, and they made an entire new plot. It makes sense and it was entertaining. I was like, this is this is the final level of autism. It was fucking good. I'll find it eventually.
Speaker 1: Isn't there some actor like it's like Elijah Wood or tof for Grace or someone that like has like an edit of all of Star Wars. There's like a specific like he I can't and the audience will know.
Speaker 3: I feel it's like a very high like Elijah Wood would be the one that would have it.
Speaker 1: You feel like Elijah Wood, Yeah, Elijah Wood would Yeah, indeed. So how was how was Costa Rica? Why? Why? Why? Also? Why don'd you go? What do you call it?
Speaker 3: Lily's dad wasn't coast for work? H huh, and he was like, why don't you guys all come to cost Rica after I'm done working? And then we went there and it was beautiful. That's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful. That was like, we're near Volcanos, a ship. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Explain how you escape the you know, the the Mercenary tribe that was they're terrorizing the Costa Ricans and you somehow ended up liberating the local people, the natives and made it back safely.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Saying natives is a really weird way to talk about just Costa Ricans.
Speaker 2: But hey, man, because there's there's Jake Wait, Jake Paula is in Puerto Rico. I keep forgetting whatever whoever. You know, there's the time because I'm sure the.
Speaker 3: Costa Ricans that is our life that is being misunderstood. But they're doing Dominicans. That is like, we're Puerto Rican whatnot.
Speaker 1: It's always the final gas. Listen, it's it's never it's it's Mexican first somehow and Medico Dominican, then Costa Rican. It is kind of wild.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: How'd you get out of there? Though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, got on a plane.
Speaker 1: You I'm surprised they let you in the country. Honestly.
Speaker 3: Back in the country. Yeah, I don't look that. I don't look that. Not black American.
Speaker 1: But I sent the government that photo of like the demon.
Speaker 3: You he actually got detained. He was actually there too. He was he was yelling and people were throwing up like blood and ship. He was really creepy. That's a crazy yellow people throw blood. He was. He was like way stronger than you should have been. It was really funny. They had to tranquilize him. And then somebody got like a crucifix and put it on, like they put a tarp and the cruise fix on the tarp and he couldn't get it off.
Speaker 2: What is measurements? What is measurements? Was he like same high watch?
Speaker 1: Much much bigger?
Speaker 3: Imagine me if I was an.
Speaker 1: Orc, bigger in like costa Rican dimensions or.
Speaker 3: Bigger and like bigger in like spiritual dimensions too. He was very He's a very vast being.
Speaker 2: Can you put like a like a like a like an actual could you gage his height? Like what would you say about like twelve nine? He was pushing at least like six hundred kg's yeah, maybe three four thousand pounds?
Speaker 1: I drink? What is kig? What's that? What's the gun? And times is by two point two to get pounds? Man? Yeah, it's huge, way crazier than I've had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could do like a five the yard and like maybe like I don't know, like point two, but looks.
Speaker 1: Like it's terble creature. Did you get robbed? Ter creature? Did you get robbed by any because I know like they have like literal like like lemurs and ship hopping around the monkeys. Yeah. Our friend Smoke always talks about like how she was robbed by a bunch of monkeys. And I can never tell if it was like a racist thing that she was saying, you're legitimate. That's crazy. She's very pale, you know, she is very pale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I it was that it had like a it was funny. It was like a black American excursion there. So it was a bunch of black Americans. They were just fucking weird. It was, I don't know, there was like some sort of I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is that why you went? I think so think of it. It's gathering the programming. You know. You know you've heard the gathering of the jugglers, right, have you heard of that carnival? I have not.
Speaker 3: Don't go.
Speaker 2: I don't I had so at one point our friends and I were actually thinking about it. I saw a documentary and I was like, never mind. Like legitimately, it was just like, h don't go. I feel like it's just I will get swept away by the toxic sluedge that is just emanating from their tents and ship.
Speaker 1: Like it's I discussed I want to do.
Speaker 3: It, but anyway, it was man, I was a little more racist afterwards.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's good thought. I was supposed to bring people to go. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: They didn't bring thedn't. They wanted to bring me to a rope. That's they wanted to do.
Speaker 1: So now that you didn't you you didn't really do anything, just kind like it was a resort.
Speaker 3: We saw. We went swimming, that was the thing. We did a bunch of swimming. The beautiful. The beaches are beautiful. It's like they got the blue water there. It was actually black because of the fact that it was there was a volcanic sand, a bunch of volcanic stands. There was a bunch of black like sand that felt like coffee grind like not even like finer than that. It was like, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It had black sand beaches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the volcanoes nearby.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of sick. It was beautiful that it is cool. It's beautiful And I eat sand. Did you eat the volcanics?
Speaker 3: I thought about it, but I was going to least sapp it out of my hand.
Speaker 1: It's good for you. It's like charcoal, yeah, clean, clean.
Speaker 3: For your skin actually, but it's not not good for your like inner body, you.
Speaker 1: Know, cleans you out, good man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lost twenty pounds in three days last time I did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really good. I felt great. I felt great after a few months. You know, once you grew back, once you grew back the lining in your stomach.
Speaker 3: I felt I expended losing that much weight was you know, after it was done, I felt amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was really pretty. A lot of a lot of iguanas, a lot of like really weird birds, like a lot of like crows with like you know, you ever seen like the phoenix chickens.
Speaker 1: Phoenix chickens.
Speaker 3: I don't even know that the chickens with like a really big throat dog tail, sort of like pecans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: There was a bunch of crows like that there, and I was like, why the fuck do they have? It was because seeing a crow was such a sleek creature. But then it has a big ass fucking tail. You're like, what the fuck am I seeing right now? What is wrong with that thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We saw little monkeys. The baby monkeys were the cutest I've ever seen in my life. They were so tiny. No, no, I didn't aggress the agress.
Speaker 2: I feel like you gotta do the X Men Wolverine's Origins pounds, you know, like.
Speaker 1: If that we did, Yeah, we saw Wolverine showed it. I don't. I saw some I don't. I saw some comments that I just don't understand because I was I was like, this is just this is exactly what I want.
Speaker 3: It's origines again. It looks it looks like origins, it looks like cinematic.
Speaker 1: It's the only way that you can make a good Wolverine game. So I don't mind. It's cool, like it's been. It's been what like what was just about not twenty years exactly, but like just five years shy and so like a four years shy, because two and nine I think, right, two thousand and nine. So I mean, yeah, I don't mind seeing origins again.
Speaker 3: But like with you know, crazy as that game was a movie that was a great game from but a stupid fucking movie. That's that video game. What it used to happen.
Speaker 1: That used to happen a lot more back in the day. You'd get games were better than the movie. It would happen.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think it happened a lot, but it would happen.
Speaker 1: It happened enough for me to notice that. It was kind of a pattern for a while until about like two thousand and seven it started.
Speaker 3: Remember three game was fun, actually I thought it was fun, but it was like it wasn't as good as two.
Speaker 1: It's not great, it's fine. It's like a six out of ten. It's like serviceable. I think it's out of ten, but I think it stopped. It stops right, like you cannot hear it more than seven. L So I'm bad lap it like it's it's because I just remember that time being like like I don't know B Movie the game, which was like five, you know, but like it was.
Speaker 3: A experience people that really liked B movie, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, yeah right, But I remember, like, what is it? Obviously Spider Man two A Series Unfortunate Events is a weirdly good video.
Speaker 3: They get the PS two one, Yeah, the PS two one Return of the King fucking Golden that game. Those but these are like the monoliths, Like I'm sure if right, but that's what I'm saying. It's like like there was there's like thirty that are like there's like ten that are great, there's thirty.
Speaker 4: That are fine. There's probably dozens that are dogs, you know, but you're misunderstanding me. It's the point is like there was a point in time where all of them were bad.
Speaker 1: Like there's no good movie based any s games.
Speaker 3: The movie based the Lion King game was good.
Speaker 1: That game was fucking hard.
Speaker 3: It was still good.
Speaker 1: I don't know that was maybe the Souls Born frequency was good.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The game to Snatch Aladdin. I liked it a little bit better. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It's a weird one because usually like I lose it, like any I usually like Genesis stuff better or Mega Drive whatever. If you for one of those gay people, you know, if you if you if you speak like you know, if you have one of those.
Speaker 1: One of those things, you're a Mega Driver. Even though I will say Mega Drive is a pretty cool name. I will say, but it's a cool name for a nine year old boy. When he hears it, you're like, that's why they're trying to market it towards me.
Speaker 3: Of course, Mega draw get those psychle Mega drawing.
Speaker 1: How do they do advertisement over there? Because you know, like like everything is like oh Sunday crossfires, Like what did they do?
Speaker 3: They did the like would you like to buy this? Tell your moment and your puppy to come and get it.
Speaker 1: I want to. I wonder what your mom. The name you say you can make a drive is.
Speaker 3: That to die?
Speaker 1: To die?
Speaker 3: I really wonder how they please mummy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, mums, get out of here, right? Cut pounds or what are they say? I've barely got any fucking pence on me.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything on me, bro and whoop yourself.
Speaker 3: That's actually the making checker version. That's the whole commercial, and that isn't cut yet. It hasn't cut yet. It's still happening. It followed, Oh my god, you watch the commercial for like three hours and you're like.
Speaker 1: It's still going on. That's a freaking morning bit where like the commercial ends and then it keeps, it keeps.
Speaker 3: Following, let's die in a car accident.
Speaker 1: I remember he just goes home and argues with his wife or something. I gotta refresh my memory old episodes. But yeah, fucking yeah, I'll give I'll give Lion King and Aladdin to you, although like I don't really have experience of those games. But that's that's two right, And then the PS one none.
Speaker 3: No no e A.
Speaker 2: We gotta examine this, like when we do our next extra amo. We gotta examine like the like oh all the movie to video game things and and seeing which ones we're familiar with.
Speaker 3: We got to what we all got to get a console. We all got to pick a console, and we got to like study. We have to argue our points if they're good or bad. Actually, I would be down with that because I'll go home right now and I just looking for hours watching footage about fucking like I don't know the Hobbit, the hob the game was asked actually the hobby game, like it was the Hobby game for xpot. It was the Hobbit, but I don't think it was based off the Hobbit movie. I think it was based off the Hobbit book for Xbox. Yeah, look it up. I swear, I swear to got it sixty right no, no.
Speaker 1: Right, boom regular Xbox they made a hobby game all the way.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't but it was, but it was like Hobbit, like that weird movie Hobbit, remember, like that weird PARTICU. I forgot the artist style.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about like fucking way back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that version of the game, about that version of it not the not the Cumberbacks being a dragon cobbit.
Speaker 1: No, okay, what yeah, I haven't seen it that old age. Never seen this in my life.
Speaker 3: Him is holding a sword, everything like that. Yeah, I remember that image to the Lord of the Rings by Sierra.
Speaker 1: I recognized Sierra.
Speaker 3: I missed Sierra leone.
Speaker 1: Sierra did miss with this one. Holy shit, Leon, what the fuck is this, dude? I swear to god, this is not real. I'm looking at it. I'm looking at it. Hey man, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Lying to you, guys.
Speaker 1: I was ratings. Are people digging that ship? You have four point six out of ten? That's that's still ultimately not a movie based game though, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but that game was dog Ship. It was fucking hot ass. Yeah, there's there's gotta be.
Speaker 1: Every people talk about Chronicles of Riddick Escaped from Butcher Bay as well. It was like a crazy good game apparently. Yeah, Xbox Original Pist there was one of them. There was a period of time from like two thousand to two thousand and six where like there was a higher than normal chance of a video game based movie or yeah, that's I said that right right way to play that fast in Furious game on PC that came out, Remember when it recently dropped on the vga's and IT three game. Remember that Vin Diesel and it was like three years ago or something. This is it's longer than that. It was like maybe twenty nineteen or something. No way, I feel like, well, maybe.
Speaker 2: Now you got me, man, it was like a year and a half ago. I feel like I was living in Vegas when it happened, But now, like my memories all jumbled now, dude, because I feel like I remember being in Vegas and like, why does this look like it was made?
Speaker 3: You were probably so happy Ties You were.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I was dead on twenty nineteen. It was in twenty nineteen when the show Vecas and Show You Guys and Vin Diesel present Fast and Furious Crossroads trailer.
Speaker 3: I know, I know they were at the video game at Wards. I know that they were at Video Game Wars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember them being at the I when did it drop? I guess maybe it dropped maybe like it was in the same year. Nah, damn, because it was December that they announced ten minutes later. Why don't I have memory? It's available now? Shadow dropped? What a waste of a game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to play that game though, because it's just cod It's like the I still haven't played the The Walking Dead.
Speaker 1: What was it called the Legends? Huh, Destiny, I still haven't played. I think about that man than you, Rick. I think that a lot.
Speaker 3: Like that scene, that just makes sense that the zombies are going to be so durables have to be more durable. I guess that you gotta make durable people.
Speaker 1: I mean they have to see they should have done what like other games did, like Injustice. Oh, you take a pill, so we're as strong as like Superman and Ship. Yeah, now there's an anti like zombie pill. I don't know. They give them basic fucking explainage, did you?
Speaker 3: Speaking of zombies, the Marvel Zombie shows came out. It's pretty fucking good, other than the main character. Other than the main character being Kamala Khan was really good.
Speaker 1: Was on Disney Harlow. I know she's a con man.
Speaker 2: She like, Oh, I see, that's why she's on the tour like she's promoting because I thought she was touring to promote her book, but I think she's promoting the Marvel Zombies.
Speaker 1: I guess I didn't know, that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it bothered me a lot because it was still MCU spider Man. So he started talking. I was like, I'm so sick of this version of Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 3: Was it was it was. It was that sign version of the character, effectively where he's kid. I want to hear meme jokes. I'm gonna say jokes instead of you know, being a part of the situation that's serious.
Speaker 1: You witness genocide and all this crazy is just trying to grow up?
Speaker 3: Bro, Like that's like, this is not trying to grow up. Stop.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think that's what Spider Man is.
Speaker 3: He isn't he isn't he was that for a period of time. He has grown beyond that. It really bothers me.
Speaker 1: I just don't think that's how that works. I know what you're saying. I know what you're saying, and you're right. I just think like the way that the way that iconic characters work is is not how that works. You know.
Speaker 3: I agree that Spider Man, for.
Speaker 1: They stay in their most iconic state, in the most in most people's minds forever. Even if I.
Speaker 3: Agree with that, I agree with that, But I think that's that is reductive, but I understand what it is, like if you're going to long spider Man. You can't long spider Man as thirty five year old spider Man. But you could. I mean like you could Ultimate University, right, but that's not that's books, but that'll lit.
Speaker 1: But that will never be someone's default spider Man.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, for me, not spider Man, default is the is like post college and everything.
Speaker 1: For me, spider Man default is this city is specific. It's specifically just the scene of him in in the first movie where he's calling the calling the guy gay call him so he insinuates it he's a very gay and that it's a bad thing. He actually doesn't. I know, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It's it's actually up in the air. But I think he does like he does. It isn't define what I have.
Speaker 1: I can read it, I know, but I always read it, even as a kid. I read it like, oh, that's the kind of guy who would be bothered by this. Yeah, absolutely, so he's going to say it. Yeah, Like it doesn't make it right. It is like it doesn't called me word, some call me. Basically that's my kind of is it though? That's our kind of.
Speaker 2: In another universe, like you can make that argument that like say if bones or nice nice costume, imagine straight up.
Speaker 3: The we only get to say one in this movie. It goes so silent, the building goes, the building you're in goes silent.
Speaker 1: Sam raimis like, that's not it. Toby didn't Bruce.
Speaker 3: Like Campbell's like that the hand from Evil deads like.
Speaker 1: Toby Maguire improvised shouting the Edward about Reddy Savage as Spider Man in his first movie. That would that would be a wild game. That would have changed everything that would would have been there? Would we would have had Spider Man four, Spider Man five or or not? The only options is if that.
Speaker 2: Like sparked all of the dumb culture warship like way earlier.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that would have been funny because it wouldn't have had any any near as much steam. I guess I would have been beyond it.
Speaker 1: Spider Man could have saved us if Spider Man. If Toby Maguire shouted the N word and Spider Man won, it would have accelerated the culture war to a point before algorithmic social media and thus made it easier to defeat. And now and now in this period and time in twenty twenty five, we would be far over it. Yes, we would be in like a kind of like a renaissance kind of period. So really it's it's Tony Maguire's fault for not shouting the N word on the set of Spider Man two that were in this situation.
Speaker 3: Actually him saying that could have accelerated the zeitgeist of the country to the world. But at the same time, I understand why he did it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Do you guys think that Spider Man would have been as popular if they would have revealed he was black, like maybe an issue, like maybe like fifteen sixteen, they would have revealed way later on, like everybody would have been like fans in a mass Spider Man probably not, But.
Speaker 1: I think he would still be very in what what decade was this.
Speaker 3: The sixties, that's a rough one.
Speaker 1: I think he would. I think it would be more popular than you would think. Still, I think you would still be a popular character, but not nearly kind of like the way that rock and roll back in the day, it was obviously wildly unavoidedly popular because it was just too good, even though the powers that be and people the influencers of that time were trying to be like, oh, I don't listen to that black music, don't listen.
Speaker 2: To you know, like they were trying to suppress it. And then it was on different radio stations. But then when people started getting cars and the radios they can just change to anything, They're like, what the all them negroes are fucking really swinging, you know, and then it was like unavoidable.
Speaker 1: For me, I could happen.
Speaker 3: I didn't grow up knowing rock and roll as black people music. I didn't know that that.
Speaker 2: So they, you know, eventually they did a great fucking job. It's kind of like most people don't know about Little Richard, you know what I'm saying. But everyone knows about Elvis then like they know, like they don't know Little Richard is like the godfather rock and roll.
Speaker 1: You don't even know about his process or Tiny Richard Spanish smaller Spanish before him was min that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: He's Asian and Hispanic, he's I guess.
Speaker 1: While we're carena off the live here Patreon dot com classes, snark tak go over there early access add free exclusive episodes. We're a little behind schedule because all the bullshit and then we'll figure it out. Deal with it. Go over there, start tak that shot for merch. By the way, we got some. I just got in contact with some people to do some fun stuff. I got a piece for us too as well. Yeah so that's uh so check the store out. There will be some Halloween merch very soon. What's up? My brain? Hurst? That was crazy? I am descendant of lit. We dont liter?
Speaker 3: How do you do?
Speaker 1: How do you do like a like an Asian and Spanish accent? Maybe we don't.
Speaker 3: They don't, They don't really they just switch into either one whatever they're.
Speaker 1: I guess we got it. Let's go to Southeast Asia and just talk.
Speaker 3: To the Filipinos. Yeah, just talk to Filipinos. Y, talk to them a little bit, like hey, high Bridge, what's.
Speaker 1: What's up? Santo boosta monte? Like like we got just realized how derailed we got where we are. I think we had like three separate things that we were about to talk about, and then it just faint know how we got here because I remember, didn't we start with Wolverine? Yes, we did. Wolverine to a racist version of Little Richard. Yeah, there is sick that's a good pipeline. There you go. It looks good, looks way bloodier than I thought it would be.
Speaker 3: It looked visceral. I was like, WHOA, which is good?
Speaker 1: I mean there was. It's only you can't not do that, no, exactly, and.
Speaker 3: You can'tnot do that with that kind of game of because we could do like a game Wolverine's kind of just like hacking through people, but like if it's a game that's like if maybe a top down hacke so as you can do, but doing.
Speaker 1: A like a triple A playsation game about Wolverine can't not be bloody.
Speaker 2: Especially after they already did origins. Like people have expectations to at least meet that exactly.
Speaker 1: It's but I guess I had doubts because I was just like, I don't know if they'll do it because Insomniac is kind of clean. They're kind of clean, you know. Spider Man two even is like yo, Gabba gabba to me, like it's crazy, It's it's sanitized. That game is, Yeah, it's clean.
Speaker 3: Relative like, I h I get it.
Speaker 1: There's a conversation that Miles was having once. It's just like I just want to understand people just and it's just like brother, like I can't I this is so who the fuck talks like this? Man? Yeah it is. It is very like the least believable black Puerto Rican I've ever seen in my life. It is very It is never talking about haircuts or fucking dancing or nothing nothing sid It bothers me a lot, because, like haircut, my special interests are haircuts.
Speaker 3: Haircuts, dancing, starting fights, cheating on my wife, and playing at three am, really fucking loud, smart films that no one will see on purpose, making smat fields, uploading them at places they're not gonna get any traction.
Speaker 1: What is What is sadder then?
Speaker 3: Not like like nothing sad about it because you're doing it, No, but like, is it? Is it.
Speaker 1: Filming sex tapes and you're uploading it to like w w W dot like higher glyphs dot com or a sex dot org probably gets traffic. That was one of the first things I looked up when I realized or everything I did try sex dot com and porn dot com.
Speaker 3: I looked at I look at big titties dot com.
Speaker 1: That's what I did.
Speaker 2: But that's hits dot com, tits dot org, titch dot what if that's how we What if that's how search engines had to work instead of just like going to Google and you had to go like uh.
Speaker 1: Read comedy festival dot com. But it wasn't like the website for it. It was just like that's how Google searches worked. They had to go like divorce dot com to learn about divorce. It's good. It just like was a Google search.
Speaker 2: I have seen some people that they would try stuff like that. So they were looking for like LGBT news. They would put in like gay news dot com or to see if anything would pop up like.
Speaker 1: This use Google.
Speaker 3: But before that's what people that think like that shouldn't be able to use Internet.
Speaker 1: Somebody buy that domain name. He directed to our love that news www dot gay news. There's no way gay news is not.
Speaker 3: That must be taking.
Speaker 1: That must be taking. It got to be clear. It's a threat in the community of gay news. Is news is I don't know news? Is you guys ever? Use? Are you guys? Too young for s jeeves? I remember, I remember I came in the tail end of ash gee, but I remember using it. Stupid Butler, Yeah, fucking dickhead, He's like, and then there would be like little precursors like prefixes and stuff that you can ask, So it would be like why am I and then there's that and I would put gay and then you put it. Well, come on, I was how old was I?
Speaker 3: I was twenty eight? Was I?
Speaker 1: J Still I'm gonna check.
Speaker 3: After gay news dot Com it became jeeves. Remember that's worse?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I hate what websites change their names.
Speaker 2: Man, Like I usually I would use you know, those uh steam key websites, So I would always start with because there's like green Man Gaming.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of them CD keys, and then it's changed into something I don't remember what the fuck it's called. But I'm like, no, it's worse happen now it's just ask dot com. Fuck off. Wow, they just got really killed jeeves They jemimah gee, damn, what the hell is this is? I don't know Joe Minor, Jemima Brother.
Speaker 2: I think gay news dot Com is in Israel? What ju Miners programming is messing up? Is that like Mike Schanota's like Jewish fucking hip hop Project Minor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: I know, you knew, but I wasn't Like, I don't know if he this nigga, Like, I feel like you would, you Kingston, you would block that from your memory because you're like you would never even like give that the time of day for.
Speaker 1: Giving at the time, Like.
Speaker 3: I know about fort minor, but I don't like, I don't like sure, I wouldn't like that's not sing I would listen to unless it got like it have to get put into randomly into my mix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 1: I literally only like to remember the name because it was just fun. I liked a couple of songs from there.
Speaker 2: There's one moment that I really like because uh there with jay Z and like and when they were making it and stuff and they're listening to this like really heavy West Coast beat and like you know, and then you just like in his fucking jay.
Speaker 1: Z as voice that beat is and like he's just the way he says it. It's it's so like he has he has one of the most like recognizable stupid voices that I like. I I don't it sounds so duminant, Like I just I can't do.
Speaker 3: Everything about jay Z reminds me of something silly and I just don't know. I don't I don't like I don't like being rude to him, Yeah, because I know.
Speaker 1: He can make me disappear. But at the same time, it's like, so, so let me just say something greater. So let me just say something right now, right. So I'm on ass dot com. Yeah, and so there's editorial features on here. And it's hilarious because because the editorio, so the promoted articles are top ten documentaries of twenty twenty two. So far, this is the front page of this website. Oh, it is still obvious. So I guess they just it's been like I guess it's been three years. I guess since they they bothered it. That's still pretty good, though, I mean, I mean that is more recent than I would EXCI.
Speaker 3: Took me in like two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: That actually he's died to me, maybe two thousand and two. Like I was very clearly, I was easily on Google by oh four, and there was nothing for me. It was there was nothing that was taking me away.
Speaker 3: I was like six, maybe seven, really, so like fifth grade, fifth grade, sixth grade, they.
Speaker 1: Really fucking killed Jeeves. I can't I can't believe, what the hell, Why the hell did it? I think this guy ask je crazy. He actually looks really untrustworthy, Like he doesn't look like someone that I would actually like trust with a question.
Speaker 3: Looksrustworthy as anyone of his his ilk wood.
Speaker 1: Well he's a bald guy in like a pinstripe tuxedo. Like that's like a that's a villain, Like this is somebody that this is either this can only be Alfred or a monster. You know, there's no one between. Yeah, I'm sure he was a butler for like a very horrible person. Well, his name's Jeez. He must have been a butler. He's like he's like Epstein's butler. Yeah, exactly, seen. Shall I prepare the that's a that is crazy.
Speaker 3: He looks a little like Clinton a little bit Jack a little bit.
Speaker 1: I mean they got like some ancestry. It's so crazy. I want to go, is this for crazy? Jesus gonna be that's pretty good. I'll gain actually that weight, that's pretty good. I'll gain the weight. I'll shave my head, you shave you? Okay? Yeah? I love how many articles are just like what happened to? Ask Jeeves asked he was a character driven natural language search engine watching, nineteen ninety six. Jesus cross geez it changed to ask in two thousand and six. I thought it was Jeeves. Then no, No, they never did Jeeves. They I bet the second the second they realized that they were locked to this fucking character, they were like, oh, we we might have made a mistake here, right, you know, centerring ourselves around a butler. Most people can consider, you know, a slave.
Speaker 2: Alternative. I used to use mama dot com. It was an alternative. This was like around when Google started coming up, and the word Google sounds so dumb to me that I was like, nah, and so I started using Mama. But Mama's gone. It's now I don't know what it is. But slut doc, slut, dot org, slut there's no I mean, I know somebody bought it. They're probably like willing to sell.
Speaker 1: It dot org.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be funny, like hard r nword, dot dove doc. It would be honest. It's not gonna be real, Derek. If it is, my jaw will drop off my face.
Speaker 1: I can't be reached for the government.
Speaker 2: A government website that's a classic. Maybe e edu though, because people want to be educated.
Speaker 1: Oh nothing, what about dot com? That has to be a dot com right, of course, course, I'm sure it's don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: All right, the funny word, all right, cool?
Speaker 1: Great, So I love that. Just doesn't it doesn't go anywhere. We're gonna move on to questions. I guess all right, No, we got a lot of questions here about about stuff that we're going to talk about anyway. I can't believe it a week. I'm I'm surprised. But it doesn't at least redirect to like Nick Fuentes, you know, like something like that. Yeah, it's just can't be reached on that.
Speaker 3: I watched him in Candice. Someone's talking about it like that, and it's the ship that comes out of his mouth with so much like unbelievable confidence. That's just wrong. It's just wrong, and races so forward that is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That's the only way to do it. Man.
Speaker 3: It's like you're he's like, there's no civilizations in Africa, and it's like there was civilizations in Ghana and the Congo.
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? It's not we're talking about any We're not talking about Egypt.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 3: But if you don't, even if you don't want to count eat is some sort Africans, which they are partially, but if you don't want to count them, there's literally Ghana, there's an Ivory Coast, there's in Congo.
Speaker 1: There generally. Look, I don't that Graham Hancock guy with like the ancient civilizations or whatever you like, I don't know. I don't know how credible that guy is. I don't know. I think civilization is longer than we assume it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like when we found that that light our scan of like that that there's like ruins and fucking the Amazon, I was like, oh, yeah, everything we know is completely probably like wrong. There's still much more about like anthropology, and yeah, that's what it is, right, Anthropology the study I don't take your word for it, and I'm just asking.
Speaker 3: Sociology is humans.
Speaker 1: I think sociology is the study of sociopaths. So the study of I didn't know you were based on I'm.
Speaker 3: Not a sociopath. Well no, you're not even a robot. Even my original was on a sociopath. He was a little, a little silly. We we blocked out a lot of the we we No, you're wrong, I don't think I read a sociopathic person.
Speaker 1: You remember that story you told me about how you used to rip the legs off of chickens.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy, that's that is so not me in general. You because what is the most thing I've ever done before?
Speaker 1: I think, like I don't know, Well, you're you're really only days old. Yeah, you're really only you're still coming into previous. You're previous.
Speaker 2: This is why I'm not worried about like doing the uh, the when when you what is it when you teleport or the transport stuff, because like this guy thinks he's Kingston.
Speaker 1: Right, So like I'm telling you, I'm not the roal. Kingston had the experience of being molested to death in by a crowd of ravagers, extremely some death.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know if you know anything about how William Wallace got tortured to death. It was very similar. It was very very similar.
Speaker 1: Thought about that. I read about it obituary and I was like, oh, you're you know Kingston's obituary, which I will just sposed to start calling Kingston still like yeah, we'll keep it, we'll keep it simple, we'll keep it simple. So like, yeah, I read about you and your habitual was crazy and I was like, damn, and the real William Wallace didn't cry freedom. That's that was from the movie Braveheart, but you actually did. That's kind of crazy. And I was like, why the fuck did he Why did he say that? What is it for? What? I guess he wanted to be free from torture? Yeah? Probably any last words, please free me free, Please be free, Please be free. Your brain was so fucking scrambled, so terrible, Like, yeah, coaster, you can crabs on you or whatever, a nice place to just hilarious. It was a very dark chaptered Yeah, it's gonna be in the books, and it's gonna be in the book.
Speaker 3: That's the only place with that in Central America. That's like safe probably actually.
Speaker 1: Really cost Rica. Yeah, well was the best one. I don't know about the Yeah maybe. Yeah. Anyway, you guys want to move on to some questions about stuff, so let's do it where you can write in Also Patroonic Concests is snark tank. Leave us alike, leave us a comment. If you made it this far in the episode and you're watching on YouTube. Most of our listeners are audio, which is, by the way, frustrating because we fucking have cameras and a whole setup here. But like whatever, fuck me. I guess yeh. But if you made it this far, comment what should they comment to let us know this far? Swen droid. Yeah comments swen droid. Hashtag sween droid in the comment so let us know you made it this far. Remind us some questions from our patrons over picture of our co Stark tank where you can go over there ask us some questions. Uh the nut wrote in with a k uh like no like no a knowledge thet The Canut wrote in he says, you guys hear about Bill Berg going to that Saudi Arabia comedy show. It's a bummer, imo. But the YouTube comments for his podcast have been pretty funny shitting on him this this so, this re odd comedy festival is wild because it's it's all of these community Dave Chappelle is going, which to me is the most egregious one, purely because it's just like he in particular has made the like the most recent years of his career, which to be fair, he hasn't done stand up in a while or like our proper Special, but like the most recent incarnation of this guy is, like, to put it to stereotype it a little bit that you can't say anything nowadays. He's always complaining about what he can't say. And then he accepts a gig from Saudi Arabia that specifically gives him a list of like a crazy long list. I think one of the comedians leaked it or something. I don't know who it was. It was somebody I never heard of. H wise of him, by the way, because now people know about him. Yeah, right, right right. But and it's just all the ship that you can't say, you can't criticize Saudi Arabia, you can't joke about religion, just all this ship. And it's just like you, that is so crazy that you would accept that after going off on this tirade for years about what you can and can't say. It's like, man, I feel so fucking my hands are tied behind my back in America. Anyway, Let me go to let me go to the Riad Comedy Festival. That's crazy. It is insane. Yeah, it's actually it's it's actually crazy that I think people understand because it's government comedy. You know, It's like, yeah, it's good, that's sponsored. It's It's always cringe man, it's always cringe inducing whatever government does this ship because it's like, what is it they say with Tony Hinchcliffe at the fucking at at the at the Trump rat, She's like, what are you doing? Man? You fucking image can't be a government sponsored comedian. It always makes me cringe to whenever, like even in like twenty twelve, two and eight, whenever, like they would have like like some comedian go on stage with like Clinton and Obama or something and be like, I endorre. It's like, what do you you stop it? You're not supposed to be doing this. It makes you lame.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I think there's a there's I think you can endorse somebody. But the idea of going on stage of them as a comedian is like this is kind of its kind of gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it feels inauthentic.
Speaker 2: Like and the the and the whole point of why we like stand up comedians is is the appearance of authenticity unless they are doing a specific gimmick, right, but like on average, it's this person's telling it like it is, they're funny, they're being themselves or whatever the fuck it is. They have this appearance in it soon as you're being paid to do a specific event at the behest of the government to where it's like you're trying to say and watch these people. You're trying to make this government person, these politicians that have always been uncool, you're making them look cool in hip like it never translates. Well, I don't know anyone who appreciates it.
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing that's weird to me.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it doesn't matter who it is at any point when they've done a gig like that, it is never seem legit.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, dude, Even even Tony hjecause when he went on stage for the Trump rally, like even Trump was like, I don't know who that is. I don't want I don't know him. I don't want to know him. After he made the Puerto Rico condencive, but he said that verbade him. There's an eerie with Trump being like, I don't know who that is. I don't want I don't know him, I don't want to know him. So good, Like, bro, that's crazy because now you you didn't even get anything out of it, nothing, you know, you just got like I guess you got paid I guess he got paid, but like it was embarrassing. One of these is like Tim Dillon, which is funny because like he you know, he's I mean, Tim Dillon is like so compromise, it's insane. Tim Dillon, fat fucking blonde Gang Island guy.
Speaker 2: I'm literally gay. I'll say that as like a jokingly gid. But he has a lot of jokes about how he's you know, he's like a straight appearing gay man. It's a part of his like stick that he uses a lot.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people like him. But it's very clear because one of his things I'll elect you to continue, is that he has always been authentic about how he wants money and fame. So that was kind of the pass him selling out and being open and honest that he wants more money and he's he's willing to be you know. No, I don't has his own thing going on. Do you see that? No, he had like that comedy he had he was taping a Netflix special, No, and he just completely bombed.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: It was like two hours long, and he kept like taking like ten minute breaks or something in between, and he had to like go run back stage multiple times to like ask producers what his punchline was. And at the end there's like video of him like going to people, was like, I'm sorry, man, I'm having a long month. I'm trying not to take my own life, you know. But it doesn't look like he's joking. It's kind of crazy because he had that Yeah, do you not know Theovonn? No, he's talking about to well, he fucking oh you do google Tim doun Yeah, he fucking you.
Speaker 2: You asked about THEO Vaughn and then immediately stopped caring and went to the.
Speaker 3: Thinking do I know this fella?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean I've seen him doing be funny Like it's not a matter of that, it's just a matter of just like man, because because he he went and did it, and then he got fired for making jokes that were inappropriate for the comedy festival, which to me is like a double like that's mega embarrassing because you sold out and you didn't get paid, you know, you didn't even you didn't even come out of that with anything. And to me, I look at that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I look at that like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, just but the Theovonne thing is is very funny. Were you about to say something about that. Yeah, but the Theovon thing, I don't. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: Like a really tough time. I'm not trying to take him.
Speaker 1: I'm having a tough time. Many thanks, getting crazy, man, I just I don't know what. I think it's because money's good. I think it's because that video of him was used for the what is it the Department of Homeland Security? Do you remember that? Oh it didn't happen, so there was like I think I could be wrong. I don't know if it was the Department of Homeland Security or if it was like the White House proper or if it was like Ice proper. But like they shared like they've been doing these like mean promotional videos.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They had the Pokemon one. Did you see where they had like got to catch them all? And it was like about like the Pokemon was like, hey, don't do that. Yeah. They didn't say don't you o. They said we didn't know about this. This is kind of dumb. But they're not gonna do anything about it, yeah, which is crazy because it's just like you will. They've sued children, like like Pokemon will sue a child and like send them into destitution for the rest of their lives if they like Pirate Kirby two. But like you know, the government can just misappropriate their IP and they're just for completely a fair his purposes and they're just like who cares, and it's like, all right, you.
Speaker 3: They could win to probably they probably probably.
Speaker 1: Actually it's just not worth it. It's not worth it, I guess.
Speaker 2: But because we know how fucking vindictive uh Trump is, Well he'll he'll, he will find a way to hurt them in the end. And uh that's most likely what's gonna happen with like say ABC or Sinclair all that ship when mcill for example.
Speaker 1: That's true. But but so like there was a there was a theovon video that they used to open I can't remember what it was or like what he said. It was like some punchline of something he said. I don't think what he said was actually related to the footage that they were using. I think it's just like kind of like an out of context clip or whatever. Yeah, but they used it to kind of like a bookend or like intro, like a montage of people getting deported by ice or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his context, if I remember correctly, was somebody, which is this is it feels good? Right, It's kind of like cathartic when you see somebody that voted for Trump trying that now either they're being deported or one of their loved ones are being deported, and he's like, oh, like, oh yeah, that's happening, like bye, or so I forgot. What he said is something that is so like feels heartless. And then they used it in the context of like the people who were just that didn't vote for Trump or nothing, they're just being rounded up because they're fucking brown, and it sounds like he's celebrating that technicality.
Speaker 1: Which is hilarious. He's literally half Hispanic. But but yeah, so he was like he responded to it. He was like, hey, I don't I didn't say that this was cool. I didn't sign off on this. What what are you doing? And so I think that's probably got him spiraling a little bit, because like, I bet, I bet that's not a great feeling.
Speaker 2: He's probably realizing that being a centrist, why he's navigating this essentially just means that he's right wing at the end of the day, because they're gonna use God, They're gonna use his centrism ostensibly, Yeah, they're gonna plays. It's like it's not it never lends to It's kind of like why the the argument. I was just watching something, couldn't fucking believe, you know, Ezra Klein, right, yeah, yeah, so he he was. He got so much shit for writing an article about Charlie Kirk and it was like Charlie Kirk did politics the right way, like he was basically and everyone was like excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, what what can I have a serious question? He didn't kill anybody, So where is all that?
Speaker 3: Where is all this revisionist history coming from?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man whatever, Like it's so strange immediately all the time to be well, that's true.
Speaker 3: But the problem is that this is this is this guy's life of saying like I get it, Like I get it obviously, you know, there's always gonna be people. It's like yeah, but like Kim john Ill, you know, he was kind of a nice guy. You really think about it, and it's like, well, Charlie Kirk's whole career, Like I think it's the idea of people. It's it's the it's the thresholds for people. Yeah, it's like, you're not racist, if you're not actively screaming the N word that people are attacking them, And it's like, well.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me be fair too, because like, uh, Ezra, he defended himself on what his thoughts, what he had to discuss and slash debate with the tennis shee coats.
Speaker 1: Do you know the writer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh shit, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: So they had they had a discussion. So I guess I didn't know Ezra Klein. Of course everyone has a podcast, so he has a podcast.
Speaker 1: Didn't fucking know. I just found out. So they have a discussion. It's great.
Speaker 2: It's great because of course they're being so cordial, but he's also so like, man, this bothered me so deeply odd for obvious reasons. And it was the same thing where like I wanted people to understand because like it felt so good watching that actually for an example, when because I felt the way that he felt reminded me how I felt when I was watching the UFC and I saw the memorial for Charlie Kirk and I'm like, there's people that don't look like us.
Speaker 1: They don't understand how hurtful that is.
Speaker 3: They they never can understand, so.
Speaker 1: They can't understand it.
Speaker 2: So it's like this was a very good conversation and like all of Ezra Klin's fans were completely understanding. But I just want to say that his argument is that he thinks the way that we've been treating the right has been pushing them further to the right, and so he wanted to try to find humanity within Charlie Kurr. But like to say, Takeshi and at Tanishi and I and many other people still completely disagree because it's like you can see your condolences and shut the fuck up about anything else.
Speaker 1: You don't need to say he's you need to whitewash him.
Speaker 2: And so it was weird, but he's basically without saying it, he was trying to be like, I'm trying to do a political strategy because he thinks that we got whipped in this election because.
Speaker 3: This, this and that.
Speaker 1: But it just it seems weird, dude, Like the it seems weird. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: It's a weird I think you can just do that's interest. Shit just doesn't because it's like, okay, he's doing this interesting. If you're somebody on the right, are you gonna support the center right person? Or the full right person.
Speaker 3: So what the fuck is the point?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I think the centris bullshit is a cisten. You can't be a centrist.
Speaker 1: It's just when it comes to you.
Speaker 3: I I think you'd be a centrist when it comes to like like numbers.
Speaker 1: A centrist in the sense that you can understand, you can look at a situation from all the perspectives, right, But but then to just sit there and not actually feel anything about any of it and just to not actually take a stance is just lame. That's what I would consider myself a centrist, probably in the sense that, like I know what people are talking about, Like I see what people on the right are saying. I don't agree with it. I don't think so that the things you know, I don't think I don't think. So that's what I'm saying. It's like, I don't think that it is like a position unless you are being an authentic. What I mean by that is you come to a conclusion. It is always fine to start in the middle and then you come to a conclusion.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: But that's how I always viewed it as like that's how I always viewed that term right where it's just like I start from the center because that's the right way to start, because it means you have a plane view of everything, but you can't just stay there because then you end up just kind of neutrality means that you don't really care what's dangerous.
Speaker 2: What people are actually doing is pretending like boogie oh, like can't we It was kind of like can't we always get a long thing?
Speaker 3: Boogie was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot boogies are there? I forgot boogie nights.
Speaker 3: Trying to fuck somebody.
Speaker 1: I told you that he was a real person. He has been like essentially dead, like no one talks about him anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just remember he got attacked like fear, like ferociously years ago when you went on the HP podcast and he was talking about gay rights, I think, and it was like, what if we like slowly intemplemented so we don't anger the other side as much? And it's like, what the fuck is like, that's not a real position. When you ask him, would you think everyone should have equal rights right now?
Speaker 1: Yes? So what is the centrist bullshit? It's not inauthentic, it's not real. So and then there's the propagandist one right like that what everybody thinks of interests like on the surface is what Boogie is practicing.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, British piece of ship. We got his name, that guy, Piers bra.
Speaker 1: I love that you always think it's Pierce Brosnan. That's awesome more than once you've said, bro, you've mistaken Piers Morgan for Pierce Brosnan at.
Speaker 3: Least like a human beings character.
Speaker 1: Here's is Oh my god, that's why I go there, although I know him as the dad or like the the what is it the competing love interest and he is run by fruiting the fruit. That is a crazy specific line to pull is crazy.
Speaker 3: I thought we recently and I didn't remember that really like that.
Speaker 1: I like the movie a lot.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's a it's very it's a very earnestly like loving story about a dad and his children.
Speaker 1: Harvey fire scene in it where yeah, yeah, it's hysterical to me. They just let that guy on set talking like that. That was a precursor. It's scar to RFK. Really, we we really should have like drew the line at him really like, but everybody would have been like that because he's gay and the like that would think that would have been bad. Well, he is gay, but also he is gay, but his voice is scary. His voice is very scary. It's not that he's gay that might do something. And I was like, how does that happen? I don't know too much cock. I don't think probably actually bro cancer.
Speaker 3: I think it doesn't happened to be when they get sucked up.
Speaker 1: Well I'm sure, but like I mean, do you think that was what it was?
Speaker 3: I mean, probably the gay stuff.
Speaker 1: That's like Michael Douglas how he got the throw cancer from being Catherine Zanda Jones out. So yeah, yeah, like I eat way too much pussy, way too much bussy I got thrown that's actually real. Apparently it's probably so rare, you know what I mean, Like apparently like there is like a link that is like non zero, like if you eat pussy you could get throw cancer, like more like you're more likely to get it. That's great, which is whatever. Fine, way you know I need more pussy. If my neck was like not fucked and like it was long, if I had like a like a snake neck or like that long neck guy, yeah, if I was like that, I think I would be.
Speaker 3: Like likes out my neck, like the death Birds from Elden Ring.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, those fucking assholes. I hate those.
Speaker 3: I love knocking them out the sky. Fucking flyings.
Speaker 1: Wrong with you? We gotta tune that down in the code. Yeah, yeah, we gotta reprogram. He's sorry, man, God damn ye. But yeah, would you guys, for let's say, five hundred thousand dollars, would you do Saudi Arabia Festival? Uh? Do you have a price? No?
Speaker 3: I don't think I have a price right now, but that's saying before put in front of my face.
Speaker 1: I think I think I would probably have a price because to me, I don't care about you know what I mean. I'm fine with there being limits on what you can say. I guess what do you think you're prices? Well? Okay, okay, well I want to explore that this what do you think your price is? Though? I don't know for the satire, Well, I'm not a real comedian. Also, well, but think for me, what do you mean you're not a will comedian? Was? How do you stand up? Okay? Stand? I got you? I got you? Okay. I I feel like it would be tricky because I remember turning down an immense amount of money a long long time ago, specifically because I didn't want to be told what to say and do, and that was when I had way less of like a cultural standing than any of these people at their like advance, and like Kevin Hart doing this is fucking ridiculous. Kevin Hart, that to me is the most egregious one, because like, bro, what the fuck do you need? What are they gonna do? What do they offer you a height extension surgery for free? What are you doing? What a pussy? I can't believe that, because he's definitely being paid like a fraction of what he gets for like I think the highest thing was like I think one point six million, which for Kevin Hart is nothing.
Speaker 2: I wonder if how true that is though, because I this, because this happened, like when Joe Rogan was getting paid by Spotify. The numbers that came out the first time, I think were completely wrong. And the reason why I think that is because the sports broadcaster Bill Simmons. Most people listening to this don't know who the fuck Bill Simmons is.
Speaker 1: I don't know he is, yeah, And so the thing is he was getting paid is that the gay workout guy.
Speaker 2: No it should be, though, I would, because he's way more known. But like Bill Simmons is just in the sports world, well known, but nowhere outside of it. Old white guy, no one cares about him. But he when he signed a Spotify deal way back in the day, like say twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen, whenever the fuck before the pandemic, it was a quarter of a million dollars and this people don't sorry, quarter of a billion sorry, quarter.
Speaker 1: Of a billion billion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tw hundred fifty million his contract, two hundred fifty million dollars. People don't know what fuck he is other than the sports everyone knows who Joe Rogan is. So people are saying four hundred million. I was like, no, no, it was probably it was probably that a year. Like I just when you think about like the contracts of that Spotify was handing out, I think it was getting way more money. And so when it comes to like these people leaking this, they saw one number and that was the highest number they saw. Kevin Hard if he was doing this, was definitely getting paid way more because maybe, yeah, seeing what they paid the box, because I've been looking at what they pay the boxers. At least it's very transparent what they pay them technically and what they're paying them. They paid an MMA fighter who wasn't even the champion anymore, Francis and Ganu was not the heavyweight champion of the world. He relinquished his thing and went to go do other stuff, boxing and stuff, and they paid him ten million, and then next time fucking twenty million. And he's not even that's not even close to what if he's worth, right, willing to just throw buckets at right.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing too about that is that, like Kevin Hart specifically, there's really no amount of money that would make it okay for getting Oh right, right, No, you're still right about that. I actually like for Tim Dillon, I think it's like whatever, it's embarrassing, but like, I don't know, man, like to me, if you're not like this kind of like cancel culture guy, and you're like you haven't made a big fucking deal about like we can't say anything fucking in America, everything's falling apart if you're not that guy and you're like a small time comedian and you're being offered like something that could like really materially change your life. I guess fine, I would still have issues with it, but I don't have nearly as much many issues with it as I do for people like Bill Burr or you know, Kevin Hart or Dave Chappelle who are set. Yeah, like you don't need that. There's no material reason that would there's no there's nothing that would change your life about doing the show. If you're Bill Burr is crazy to me, Like that's why, Like the only one, the only saving grace for this really is if they go there and they get arrested. That would be the only way that they could really like turn that around, because like, what are you? What are you doing there for no reason? Like everybody, I'm gonna be honest everybody else to me.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I I just as far as even with all the stuff that Dave Chappelle is saying, I think a lot of was inauthentic. There was things within his stories, especially when he was talking about trans people for example, and some of the things he was doing. I was like, this guy's full of ship and it was I was I was bummed out because he made up a story about having this transfer, he made up ship and their friends like no this didn't happen, And it's like, that's crazy that he fucking did that, just using a dead trans person and being like incorporating into his story.
Speaker 1: Crazy, that's like that.
Speaker 3: Uh, he particularly only resurrects Trance Elves.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there like a Middle Eastern comedian who did something like that where he like he would like make up stories. Yeah, I don't know his name.
Speaker 3: The Indian guy, right, the one I'm talking about all the.
Speaker 1: Time, he was Indian, but he might have been Indian. I know, I see his face. He's a san guy. Yeah, yeah, which it's the one that Indian medium. Yeah. Yeah, Like they had like these inspirational stories or whatever, they were just completely made up and presenting them as real exactly percent.
Speaker 2: It was really because some people try to make the argument that comedians at all of the time like that's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean we're talking about that though. Yeah, Anthony jesslike nothing, nothing that guy says is real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people like that differentiate where it's like, no, these guys are saying this is a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When Dave Chapelle tells a story, like it's not presented as a bit. Yeah, it's like and to be fair, they're good bits they're good, like they're good. It's good comedy, like it's it's good and it's well constructed. Absolutely, But like yeah, if all of that is fake and you're presenting it as like authentic, it's like that's that's different than a comedian going like I was at I was at the bank the other day, but he wrote it like five years ago, you know what I mean, So clearly this was not the other day. Right, That's fine. Yeah, It's like a lot of people's lives like that. It's like it's like it's like an artist, like a music artist singing like a song, like a like a song that he wrote for like a girlfriend in like high school. But he's like sixty five but like it's a hit songs, so like like obviously this is not relevant, but people like it, so like I get it, but like people understand that. But it's some people.
Speaker 2: It's just they're irrationally making excuses when they know in their hearts of hearts that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: They're just trying to find anything to.
Speaker 2: To be able to continue to support the artists that they like, and this is gonna be a hard one for Bill burfans because a lot of the ones that have signed on recently within the past few years, because he's been much more vocal, like especially when he's pushed back against Joe Rogan when they're when Joe was trying to talk about masks and all that ship and like You're like, dude, no, let's not do this. Yeah, this is a weird one even for me, where I'm like, Bill, what could you possibly say?
Speaker 3: He's gonna have to go up there and say, like, I'd hope you got the.
Speaker 1: Jokes are like you just have to be like, hey, women, you know you everyone to hit a woman? I just have you ever want to hit a woman?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Listen, man, it's it's a weird it's a weird it's a weird thing when there's a lot of w W wrestlers that have more morals than these comedians. Because when when Kashogi got fucking dismembered all them years ago, the WB partnered with Saudi Arabia and they were doing like ten years and they're gonna do an event like once or two two events a year and a bunch of wrestlers and tow ww's credit you know, it's a weird thing to say that. Even though they made a deal with Saudi Area, they.
Speaker 1: Didn't force them to go. They didn't fire them. Whoever didn't want to go. A lot of them, like John Cena, like a lot. He probably went eventually, though, I just haven't kept up.
Speaker 3: I went by himself. But there was a lot of John Cena. You guys all like me, I know this.
Speaker 1: He went to man. Sammy Zaine obviously went.
Speaker 3: He went dressed as peacemaker. I didn't go peace.
Speaker 1: To make peace. You have to see that. I haven't seen the season two was ridiculous. I forgot about its two is like I think I still have to finish season No.
Speaker 3: I finished season two.
Speaker 1: It's like ridiculous. I don't watch it. It's not Yeah, it's super good, just watch it. But yeah, fucking I don't know. Man, I can't walk with it.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm I'm absolute lutely every time journals get mrked Like, to me, that is like one of the most egregious things to me, because it's like, first of all, you're not supposed to kill the messenger. You know that, we all understand that. And war you don't kill the messenger. These people are riding, they're documenting, their exposing things that we need to know, and then all of a sudden you have these fucking people doing the most fascistest thing you can is killing journalists. It's happening in fucking Gozla right now. Hundreds of journals have been killed, and it's like, bro, we can't do this.
Speaker 1: So then when one fucking got dismembered and it's like well documented that it happened, fucking remember the Charlie Ebdo, Like all of that stuff is fucked up. So to look past that, you know, for a giant back, I'm like, damn even me, and like if they were like, we'll give you a million dollars, I don't know what the fuck they would want me to do, but I'm just saying if they're like a million dollars, are like, fuck man, I think it would. It would I would never get over it in the back of my head, so it's not worth the money.
Speaker 3: I'm too I'm too built off of fucking the rebel a lines, bullshit from Star Wars and all that shit for me to go up there and do that, Like my heart wouldn't be able to do it. If I'm gonna go up here and I'm gonna have to say shit, that's gonna get me killed.
Speaker 1: And Turkey Ala, she like, uh dressed dressed as Yoda was like, because.
Speaker 3: It would make me really sad.
Speaker 1: Becau.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm gonna go up here, I'm gonna say this, I'm gonna die. Then I're gonna kill ladies probably too. And I'm like, well, this sucks right now, but I have to as I would I would just say no, thank you. Yeah, I just don't have the art to do it. But not even I'm also stupid. That's just so much money I'm giving up that would change my life.
Speaker 1: It sucks. It is dumb argument.
Speaker 2: Some people said, if it's generational wealth, and this is the argument, it's generational wealth, which can do so much good for you and your family and your community. Also, the world is so retarded now the way that you know, we basically we're entering Gilded Age shit again, right that it kind of like, really, at the end of the day, why are you focusing on morality. I know it's supposed to be for yourself, right, It's supposed to be for you and your preserve your soul. If you believe in one but at the same time, you know, it's it's some people say I can cross that threshold because now the game is too funk now.
Speaker 3: So I believe that, But I believe that like this is my ticket, right. I think we have to hold tomorrows because if we lose once, we lose, once we lose that, once that perspective becomes overwhelmingly popular, then people like me will instantly field repercautions of it.
Speaker 1: That is why I personally, I'm not gonna listen to machine. I'm not gonna listen to a robot tell me about morals. That's crazy. We gotta like that.
Speaker 2: I've gotta change your Yeah, your programming a little bit. It's a little bit too. Uh don't know, you sound like fucking what do you sound like? Sounds like fucking poo bear or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, poo bear talking about fucking the rebellious spirit of Man, that there was a genocide on Goldman and someone shoots.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really, I just don't know. I don't know what. I just don't know what. These people are so crazy. I just don't know what these people are gonna do, what the material is gonna be like, that's what I'm kind of like morbidly curious about, like, what the fuck can you possibly say in Saudi shitting on Americans because it's easy. America's dumb, you know, yeah, easy dunk. We're still dumb and fat over my wife face. That's stupid, you know. And she's black. She walks over to me and he's like, Bill, could you please stop being a man? And I say, shut up, bitch, and then he leaves.
Speaker 3: I just I really don't know.
Speaker 2: How bags two bags of money with the signs on them with the golden gris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, whatever. There's some real ones though out there. I mean Tom's girls there too, which that's not surprising. It's like the weird thing is, like, oh, Tom, he morphed into his because he had a rich alter ego that a lot of people didn't understand because, like I been following him for a long time, and he would use this altar once he started getting rich, and he started using this alter ego to piss people off on purpose. But it seems like at a certain point he was just.
Speaker 3: Red right, huh red right?
Speaker 1: No, that's Andrew who is also there. Oh yeah, he is there. He is there, him and Bobby Lee bobb Ely's it's crazy about Bobby Bobby Lee doesn't go anywhere now, it's weird that he even wins. Well, they made it, they gave him a lot of money like that. That to me, like Bobby Lee, Bobby Lee. Like I the second I heard this was happening, I was like, Bobby Lee's clearly get everything. Like he's not like a moral ag, Like I don't really I don't know, I'm not even remotely if I did by that, but like he would barely he would. He's been on the Joe Rogan experience twice, yeah, and like they're like really close friends and everyone's like, what the fuck's the deal. He's like, I don't you know, like just go. It's like literally an hour he looks like an hour away from him. I think he just doesn't like uh. As far as I've seen from and Andrew Santino and that him, like the bad Friends guys, they don't seem like all that. I mean a lot of people are turning on the Jerry Rogan sphere in general. Yeah, like Mark Maron's out and Carlo that guy, he's the he's the straggate, strict Yeah, that's straight guy. Who's like very gay, dragged. That's what that's like. That's his words, not me.
Speaker 3: There's the there's the guy.
Speaker 1: There's the guy.
Speaker 3: There's the guy that.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like tattooed, you know what I mean? What would you call that? Carlo? That guy is like that guy straight but seems gay.
Speaker 3: I feel like, I don't know, describe the guy you're talking about. Is he like has a lot of piercings, like a biker? Dude?
Speaker 1: What are you saying? What do you think I'm saying? Guy?
Speaker 3: That's what she called the stragga gim Carlo.
Speaker 1: No, he's like the theater kid guy. He's like, he's uh, he's kind of he had a special recently. I'll look him up. I can't remember. I don't know Jim Carlos.
Speaker 3: I think he means to start making fun of comedians more in general that needs does ramp up. There was shooting on comedians made fun of on that thing this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, him, he looks like he was at Willy Watch the Factory.
Speaker 3: He looks like.
Speaker 1: Jean Marco Gan Marcos. I don't know whatever. He's he's funny. I like him, but him Mark Maron, all these people are kind of coming up, but I don't know where. I'm just kind of being like, this is a stupid, fucking like what are you doing interviewing politicians on your comedy podcast? Yeah, like we would never I've had, by the way, I've had people like reach out to me like politicians to come here, which is like crazy, like please bring them. No, yes, no, we're not going to do it, lampoon please. I've had people like who are running for Senate or like or like something like that, and they come I was like, hey, you know, I'm like, we're not, like, respectfully, no, I think I'm not gonna have a politician on my fucking comedy podcast. Listen, it's insane. I see. Here's the thing there are if you if you listen to the shows they go to, there's certain ones that they're never they never ask certain people like they they don't talk like they're like, okay, they wouldn't. They wouldn't go on Mark Marren's podcast. Some of them sure, you know, because they know like, oh, I'm gonna get grilled too hard. And so for example us we could, what would happen.
Speaker 2: Is it'd be like, don't fucking air this episode and say, if we did, they would sue us because you can sue for anything, and so that's kind of like how that would play out. So it's there's no it wouldn't work unless you know, say like like an era like an Eric oh and live would be awesome. But the thing is those people there too, if they would have to be so stupid, because there's that have to be so stupid.
Speaker 1: But like it's literally a bear trap. That's what I like to sit down. You can be a literal nazi. You can see the thing of like people like slapping their wives on a pussy and I'm like, bro, what are you doing? What do you mean? What are you saying? What talking about? Why are you where are you seeing this? Was it costa Rican bullshit? Yeah? I guess so I've literally never seen that. This guy like his We gotta fine tune you man. Algorithm. Algorithm is done. People slap at each other in the pussy. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Algorithm is like after the apocalypse, like.
Speaker 1: Well, after have you slapped somebody in the pussy.
Speaker 3: Flat hand under flat underhand pussy.
Speaker 1: Not just not just I guess it's the way you slap a butcheek, but you just slap the pussy. Yeah, I mean it seems like it's harder, way harder to do. How is it you gotta go way lower? Well, if they're right behind me, you like say, but and then they turn around, pussy, I guess if they turn around, Yeah, is it from the front? Okay? Yeah, I thought they were any backwards. I was like, that's crazy neck because it was.
Speaker 2: It was my first visual, like when Trump talked about grabbing him by the pussy, and like, what what does he mean?
Speaker 1: Like just like a good scoopy. I knew that immediately because I was middle Year, like the what is it? The that happens a lot for some reason in middle Gate. They just grab you by the cross. I was hoping that I saw three. It was like a straight like you know, he would do it like that, like he's trying to like COLLI like the pussy. Yeah, dude, I was getting tilted Collie because I'm trying to beat it on the extreme no uh no, no murders and I'm at that the fury fight, the cosmonaut dude, who's like with the fire I've I've never shouted the end word at my TV more in my life. Whoa interesting, like fifty times probably like in the course of like five seconds.
Speaker 3: I haven't played a game that's gotten.
Speaker 1: That's not true. No you haven't. What are you talking about in your life? No?
Speaker 3: Not in recent times? Okay I was not in my life. That's crazy, but I am.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I remember you shouting it out the window.
Speaker 3: I'd be winning in trials, scream the N word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be screaming it, winning winning.
Speaker 3: Imagine so angry. I'm still screaming it.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, man, bro, real.
Speaker 3: Gamer ship, real gamer.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: I want to start playing Caught again and see if I get more toxic.
Speaker 1: You do which one of them? Damn? Like that's another thing too, is like I was actually looking forward to Battlefield, but now like Saudi Arabi is going to buy them and I can't. I can't do it. That's a lot. That's like to direct for me.
Speaker 3: What game company they have a skin?
Speaker 1: Would you play?
Speaker 3: That is so that is so disrespectful. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is like floating, but he's dismembered you. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's actually of course that is like that is like like that is like so it's like, dude, this really happened. This is not a joke, that it's not a lie. And when I went to school in upstate New York and Pickpepsie, some kid got murdered. He some guy shot him, took his hoodie and wore the hoodie he killed him in down the street after he killed him, and I was like, that is so crael. That is so crazy. That's like militant ship. Like that's like actually evil. And I was like, what the RPG.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. That is literally leading.
Speaker 3: After you killed him.
Speaker 1: Use this better? Now, this is way better than paint comparing the stats. That's cool crazy Like in Bodus.
Speaker 3: Gate there, I made the thing. I made it so every every shop keeper I killed, I take their loot. Why wouldn't you know they drop all the Normally they don't drop all they dropped some of it. I mean, now they drop all of it. That's crazy cold I put in. So now I take all the ship, so I have I have ship.
Speaker 1: I should not have. Listen, why don't you just have an unlimited amount of money You could just go.
Speaker 3: You have to fight someone that lose eventually throughout the story. So I'm like almost gonna fair enough, Okay, it's crazy, it's really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Though, you're gonna have a Charlie hebdo map. We go through their offices into the office, it's like Capture the Flag and Charlie Hendo. It's like Jessue Charlie everywhere. That's crazy. I don't know, man, that is. That's a real bummer because I was like probably the only multiplayer game I was looking forward to like cool this year, and so now I'm just like, all right, I guess yeah, player games are saw zach Effron post a advertisement of that. You see that? Oh yeah, yeah, they did, zach Efron. They did They did a parody of the It was a it was a dish track basically the Call of Duty reveal. Yeah, because Caldy always has like celebrities in their marketing, so they just had like zac Efron, Morgan Wall and a bunch of these other celebrities, like start the trailer and they just immediately get blown up, like real RPG just blows them up. It's good. It's pretty fun. I mean, so it's a bummer. It's the reason I haven't played. There's like a metal slug game that came out like, oh yeah, a year and a half ago or something like that and it like looked really cool, but like it's just too direct, man, Like I understand that there's like no ethical consumption or whatever, and like every company is doing some shady shit that like you don't support, but like it's it's one thing to be that kind of indirect and another thing to be like, oh, buying this directly, yeah, like goes to the pockets of people who kill journalists. That's kind of nuts. Yeah, that's why I like, I'm not buying a peacock for like UFC anymore.
Speaker 2: Like I was gonna next year, they're gonna acquire it. I mean they're gonna acquire it. Yeah, and uh now I was like fuck it, sorry, continue pirating.
Speaker 3: Anymore because of like this. I don't know, man, it's pretty gross. Even dude, it wasn't like this. That's why it was like like of course they were like freaking what you call it?
Speaker 1: Do you mean when you say that? It wasn't like what. It wasn't like it. They were like good dudes, Like no, like like I kid you not.
Speaker 3: They're fighters, you know, you take you take that what it is people that are fighters, But a lot of them were pretty sound minded, pretty decent people.
Speaker 1: There were eras let's let's let's sure, let's know there's.
Speaker 3: A time when I was watching it, so like, let's I live outside.
Speaker 1: Of that world. So like my immediate deception of everybody does like, oh, you're crazy to a degree that have to be like you want to hit your wife, but you can't. Their wives they do, they.
Speaker 3: Still well, they still like there's it still doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's mad that he is a woman's names.
Speaker 3: He's like, I could hit you, A'm Dana.
Speaker 1: Also, if you.
Speaker 2: Want to look up a crazy story, like a true crime story and just look up war Machine true crime. That guy beat the absolute piss out of his girl.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It is fucking crazy. That guy still in prison. This was years ago. Anyway. There were factions.
Speaker 2: It's funny, like they're like you know, they're they're fighting camps, they're like teams, and there were some factions that were just fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: So you had like Team Alpha Male. There were a bunch of dumb ass bros. They sucked. And then you had like say a lot of shit that was going on. And actually in Orange County a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people that were associated with the tap Out brand and shit, so like the Tito or teases.
Speaker 1: There were some pieces of.
Speaker 2: Shit ken shamrock, like all those people, but then like most of it though, the vast majority were people that just liked mixed martial arts and they actually liked, Oh, I wanted to get my black belts and jiu jitsu and all this shit like that. And then after Trump won, Daniel was like, oh, I have to make sure that we never run out of money. We're gonna make like kind of like NASCAR and all that shit. It is strictly a right, a conservative sport essentially. Some people on the left obviously like the cars, but it's overwhelmingly in those world areas. So that's what he wanted to do, just make sure it has an audience forever. So now it's a fucking Republican National convention effectively, and uh, and it's not. It's starting to bleed into their prospects.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The Danai conta contender series which I used to love watching. Now some people are showing up and like, oh looking gay people and ship I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: It's like, it sucks that American culture has always been toxic and now it's like toxic in your face in a way that it wasn't for a while.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. That's the thing about it is that like, uh, I think I see a lot is like, well, at least they're honest about how dishonest they're being, Like at least it's out in the open and not hidden. And it's like that doesn't like.
Speaker 3: Make it better, Like what do you mean then commend someone for being outwardly racist at least I know I actually avoid them, but they's still a racist.
Speaker 1: It doesn't It doesn't make it like good. It doesn't change anything fundamentally, Like it's to me, it's like okay, sure, but like it's like the difference between like an honest pedophile and like a one is somebody that hides it. Yeah, it's just like okay, I guess demon.
Speaker 2: Societally, I think we would we we would try to destroy the person that's open about it kind of in the same way.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, I don't even know nowadays, maybe not so much as I earnestly, and I really believe this. I think Jared Fogo could like run for office when he gets out any I think he could spind he could be like I was framed, you know what I mean, oh, he could be like the left wing planted all this fake bullshit. I think he would immediately is how bad.
Speaker 3: It's gone, right? I think that if if when the file, if the files get released right when I released, if they get released right, those things are gone when if they released right, if his name was on it directly cooperative like that, I think there'd be way more people like he'd lose all of the moderates who are talking about Trump. He'd lose all the moderates. But I think he would lose a lot of the moderates. But he's a moderate anymore. Who are the moderates? I think there's a lot of moderates look for. I think there's a lot of moderates. I think a lot of people are not exactly on the fucking big Maga train, but they're like, oh, I fit more on this side because I'm kind of annoyed in how much the world has changed around me and I'm not adapting to it. I think that is the majority of people.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if you're a moderate, you would have jumped ship a long time ago, Like you wouldn't be like, oh uh, they're sending troops into Portland because they say it's war ravaged. I'm still a moderate though, you know what I mean, it's crazy. I agree.
Speaker 3: I think there's I think a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people programmed. You do agree, I think a lot of them.
Speaker 3: I think there's still more moderates in either side, like either either the leftist side where where you all sit, and the and the conservative side, the far right side. I do very much so believe that. But I think what happens is that I think he'd lose some of the moderates, but he would still keep his cult to side and be.
Speaker 1: Like, well he had he had to. Can somebody just to kick He's a quick big If anybody's watching this, can you please I want I want somebody in the audience to take this episode and edit it entirely so that every time Sween moves his arms there's like servos and there's like I just knew it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: When you started laughing, I was like, I think he's thinking about Yeah, that's crazy. I was gonna start making the noises, but I really wanted to hear his point, so I was like, Okay, I won't do it. I was so thoroughly like that's how fried my brain is like, I was listening to you and then I just saw your rs were there, and then I thought, I thought out loud lo ol. Oh man, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You thought out loud in action?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, let's uh, let's move on. Let's get another question from uh Edwin Castillo. I recognize that name. I think it's a sacred guy. Uh hello, gay boys. Uh you guys were talking about the rapture. Oh my god, yeah about that ship. Yeah, of course we talked about it while you're getting ravage and Grocerrica. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I was driving with all my guana friends, my little monkeys.
Speaker 1: Scorpions crawling up your asshole, and you're just rotting in the desert. Not a desert, but like whatever, not that it's quite literally the opposite. But yes, there's no desert there, right, I don't think so. I think it's the tropics. I don't think you have the room. There's not even like a four by four desert four by four patch a little patch of sand of sand, yeah, but like like a sandbox. Well yeah, well a beach is a desert until the water. Basically, are you stupid? Are you stupid? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Are you stupid?
Speaker 1: You know what a desert is? You know what? You know what a desert is? I think so, yeah, sand, No, that's sand.
Speaker 3: You recard difference, Well, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not connected to chatchy BT like you are. Dude, I don't know the world. What is it? Doesert? A desert is hot sand, it's gonna be that's a tundra. Oh it's not a warm a cold desert.
Speaker 3: There can be Arctic deserts.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. That's a tundra.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. Yes, it is not being dumb.
Speaker 1: So a desert, I think, is the desert. I think, so what I assume a desert is. Well, I'm giving you my propection. I think. I think a desert is big sands, big sand, big sand. There can be Arctic deserts. What are you saying?
Speaker 3: There can be cold deserts like an Arctica is a desert as well too. There's that's a ton and there's frozen deserts.
Speaker 1: But Anarctica is a tundra.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a tund I think. I think a tundra is like the northern part of Russia. I think that's tundra. No, tundra is a type of environment. Yes, I'm aware, but it's not just in Russia. But I think like that what that what that biome is is a tundra, like northern desert up northern Russia is like a tundra.
Speaker 1: It is a tundra, yes, but that is what that.
Speaker 3: Kind of environment is. You define that kind of environment to call it tundra. But you see, there's no sand. Deserts don't have to have sand. They do, aid deserts.
Speaker 1: Have maybe food deserts don't need sand.
Speaker 3: What is a food desert?
Speaker 1: That's like where there's like no grocery stores within a walkable distance of like okay, so what bam?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: That was a good one, that was that's right, right, Yeah, I think it's the desert. So he's right about everything else. No, no, No, deserts are large big sand.
Speaker 3: No deserts are large arid areas if I'm mistaken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the arid equal sand. You can't have air without sand. No, all right, it's Arizona was named arid zona. You know it's actually technically true.
Speaker 3: That might be right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's technically like the you're you're you're kind of on the mark of why a zone of white called Arizona. It's just like, no, A, I've learned this too long, so I'm not gonna like remember, but I just know it was named for its desert actual. You know, I don't know what the word is derived from. I'm assuming it's Latin, but I don't remember it was because.
Speaker 1: There's Arctic deserts. I know that for sure. Whatever, I don't, I don't believe they're just from frozen places with nothing in there. Really, yeah, tundra. So we're gonna move on. Here we go, let's get let's get a Google or chat. So we were talking. I really I don't care about anything. I could be completely wrong. You guys were talking about the rapture and how some people might use that as a smoke screen to disappear or disappear or disappear all. Yeah, because I was like, oh ship, yeah, we didn't talk about that with that robot sween. Oh yeah, what do you think about about that theory? He's he's googling anything, he's trying to find the answer to the desert. The desert question, we call that, we call that the d Q. Okay, the desert question.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 1: That's great that I think the raptors should have stupid. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I think if you read the Bible or any of the Bible that talks about the rapture revelations, you're informed that even the angels at God's side, his literal henchmen, don't know when the Raptor is coming. So how was some funcked hard idiots?
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, it's all hey, But like we were talking about the idea of just like let's say, like let's say there's a small community that believes the raptor is happening on Wednesday, right, and then Wednesday comes and then most most of everybody's still there, but like they use the rapture as like an excuse, so like oh that that that that woman's pretty hot, and they just take her and capture and lock her in a dungeon, and then the raptor happens, and then they're like, oh, she must have been the only pure person in the village that raptured. Doesn't that feel like dangerously close to like something that's plausible.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's like doesn't absolutely occur, Yes, it has, you know, people without the excuse.
Speaker 3: Of the pressure.
Speaker 1: That's all time true. They don't really need they don't really fit that far ahead anyway. But uh, anyway, so he says, there's a supremely depressing HBO show called The Leftovers where the premise is two percent of the entire population disappears, and there's this funny little subplot about happy Days and how the entire cast disappeared, and then people finding out that one cast member actually didn't disappear and was is hiding out in South America, this plot line in the background last the entire show. I watched a little bit of The Leftovers, and I couldn't get that into it. Is that not the Sun Show? Nope? Isn't that what it was? A show called The Leftover? I feel like that's what I was watching. Crazy something like Richard Cunningham Phonsie or something the podcast or I don't know. It all gets mixed up d my research, all right.
Speaker 3: So, so, deserts are areas where it's a streme variety of range where it's always drying cold. Tundras and deserts are very similar, but they're not the same.
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 3: Tundras refert's high elevation, like high elevation refers.
Speaker 2: To so it was a tundra like the high desert of California. Would that be technically it's not high enough, maybe think it.
Speaker 3: I think it might technically be, But I feel like tuna really always reverse the cold eva like it like flag Staff maybe I'm thinking of they said, like where northern Rox, Siberia is like in that area of the world where like that's high high out longitude.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is high latitude, yeah, and then really cold. All I'm saying is generally like if you if you are very.
Speaker 3: Extremely dry, that's what a desert is. It's always hyper dry areas.
Speaker 1: But deserts are also cold. They can be cold at night, like they're fucking so like That's kind of the thing for me is it's like I don't think a desert can turn to a hundred at night just because it's cold. I think I think tuns of just generally first to like blizzard kind of like conditions, frozen conditions Antarctica, these places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, you're you're correct. You're correct in that sense in this part, not the prior what was the prior thing that I don't remember, But you know you're not right that desert is big sand desert's not always big sand. There's arctic cold that's not sand. That's not desert.
Speaker 1: He's getting worked up again again. Stop being so angry. Calm down, I'm passionate. That's exactly what fucking everybody says before they beat their wives into fucking death.
Speaker 3: I haven't beat Lily yet, and I'm I'm proud of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a key word in that sentence.
Speaker 3: I see it's a word in a sentence. I think is the skinny word? Is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Shard of odium wrote in he says, does the sweet animatronic double as a sex doll? I'm sure you could charge some gooners to sex up that gap. We didn't put a penis on it on purpose. You get up and I shows that, show your non penis.
Speaker 3: It's nothing's there. Yeah, we didn't feel like a doll.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It was too expensive. It looks like a child's cheek. That's how well. Yeah, it was just too expensive to get into. It was just like it. It didn't seem worth the expense. Yeah, yeah, for forty bucks. Yeah, the whole project costs us about like fourteen thousand dollars. That's a waste. But the forty. The forty dollars for the penis was just like a waste, no way, Yeah huge, I'm annoyed that we didn't go for the straightened hair. Yeah, we kind of fun that. We just kind of like scent in like we said that had a picture kind of like you do with haircuts, just like this, say.
Speaker 3: No more, Say no more.
Speaker 1: They had it done in minutes. It's kind of crazy technologies wild. Now it's Chinese.
Speaker 3: They work man fast.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of dead Chinese. There's there's like a dead a finger. They got like cut off videos and people getting sucked into the fucking laves. It is insane, slave la. It's like a spinny thing.
Speaker 3: Oh the thing that like makes a cement.
Speaker 1: It just turns you in a fucking turns you into.
Speaker 3: I've seen people staying.
Speaker 1: I saw one of those recently, like on my for you page. Immediately it was the first thing I saw. I was like, all right, well, I'm not gonna I'm not really gonna spend much more time on here today.
Speaker 3: The funny they go they go there working by like pipe something like that, and then literally like a key blast comes out of it and I'm like, oh, that is crazy, like like literally it's like a tiny how trunks kills eighteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 3: Literally, it's like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And everybody is like, wow, uh back to work. There's like a oh no, and everybody's back to work, and it's like, oh, it's like how the CEO got murked? And then they just kind of went to went to the meeting anyway. Yeah, I have to do this.
Speaker 3: They man consider him a human either, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: They were like, yeah, well yeah, they're they're there. They are animatronics. Like it's crazy, Like it's that is wild. They stepped over that guy basically to go to work. Yeah, it's like crazy. I wonder who's going to fill in? Do I get a promotion? What do I get a promotion? I'm sure that was the first questions are going up, right, I'm sure at.
Speaker 3: Least with a few months we get another position.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, maybe we don't. Maybe you just need him you use a I for what he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am a billionaire and I still need more money.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's so crazy crazy. I think about some of I think about what it would take for me to genuinely not want any more money, and it's like not even close.
Speaker 3: It's not me. It's it's really not very far from where I am right now, genuinely, yeah, like genuinely.
Speaker 1: Literally not very like genuinely maybe double maybe a couple hundred k you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Jeny, maybe double what I make now, and I'd already be at the point where I'm like, I'm if you make four dollars yeah, so solid a year? Yeah yeah, eighty out of each other, like sixteen a year.
Speaker 1: Man, do you think No? No, are you sure? I'd have to like, I'd have to have to rely on the goodwill of others basically again, and I can't do that again. Now you've wasted all exactly.
Speaker 3: I have no more good will give them people.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess you can. You just got to rob people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm gonna get killed eventually. Yeah, but all the people that's worth robbing are gonna try to kill me.
Speaker 1: But you could survive for a year just avoiding getting shot in the face. You can't even get shot in your flesh wounds and stuff, and patch yourself up with what uh switching garbage? Yeah, yeah, fucking pond scum and go to the arm You're the arms. They're so sick, dude, what do your vein starts wiggling around and sweet?
Speaker 2: Humans are actually like I feel sometimes almost like a hypochondriac when like something's slightly wrong with me because I'm like historically seeing what some people have endured for many years, were like their body's gangrenous and they're just surviving.
Speaker 1: Their sledge coming out of them and they're like still functioning, and I'm like, bro, just die, just die, it's over. But they're like keep persisting, and I'm like, you'd be you'd be okay.
Speaker 3: I think there's a mentality thing for that. I think that's what it is. Yeah, the mentality I have, the die mentality. I don't have those mentality.
Speaker 1: We'll put it to the test.
Speaker 3: Well, some people get four dollars right now, because it's like some people that like that, like they go through really just tough circumstances and they're like, you know, I made it, I'm happy. And people that like they fucking break a fucking glass and they're fucking cooked. Yeah, like days are cooked, and it's like what do you?
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you? I would imagine in most things, most in most near death scenarios I would probably be like, all right, this might as well happen, you know what I mean. I could see most scenarios being like I'm not really going to try to get out of this. You know, like if you were sitting in your living room right and then you look outside and then pillars of fire started emerging from like every like like every like five feet.
Speaker 3: I'd worry bother. I'd worry about Lily, but after but if it's just me, I'd be like, yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I'd probably just sit there. I'd just be like, huge fucking tidal wave that's like one hundred feet high and it's like coming to your up, like it is just just chilling.
Speaker 3: Goal, bring your commands into the bathtub, laid down in the bathtub and cover.
Speaker 1: That's all he does.
Speaker 3: Just then then, like when I waked up from being unconscious the last like six hours, I'm like, no wear.
Speaker 1: In my head, I'm gonna buy a scuba tank for that scenario. Actually, that's a great it's a great idea. Yeah, you never know if that might happen. You ever know when a.
Speaker 2: Scuba tank might come in fucking asteroid, you know, a meteorite fucking hits the the ocean and then huge fucking tied oay, like oh.
Speaker 1: And then you just fucking you know, everybody else is drowning, but you're fucking like you make it to the surface and now you're one of the last people in the area alive with nothing to go back to.
Speaker 3: No, if a media hits the ocean, there's far more going on than just that, like gets over.
Speaker 1: We're cooked. Hey, I'm gonna the current's gonna take me to a really tall building and then I'll that's.
Speaker 3: Not falling over after all this fucking waters. Yeah, people people build some buildings for this scenario. Man, they haven't you know, they have skyscrapers, they have water scrapers. You know, there's actually a bunch of there's a and like scrapers. There's this place in I think it's Greenland or it's like if a meteorite hits are like if the big Yellowstone thing blows up, there's like bunkers there and a bunch of rich people have bunkers there, and I'm just like I'd love to It's like have them show up and then I'm already there and I'm like, hey, guys, yeah, you can't come in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you start, yeah, blasting the kingdom. Come, I hope they're made out of lead, which I feel like they would have to be, which is interesting. Shot and freudy and slipro and he says hello, Chris rag On, Tom Oh, Chris gaig On, Tom Weeny and Derek BBC men he wrote, and he says, might need to make some adjustments to that. Sweeney animatronic. It doesn't say the N word enough in a rough people every five seconds, or reassure itself that it's a good person after saying something out of pocket. Have a good one, you three little get That is true. All of these are accurate to today. Actually, like, you haven't said the end word nearly as much as I expected you to. R You didn't. You didn't reassure yourself that you were a good person. You didn't even say anything out of pocket really either. A lot of this is weirdly accurate, despite the fact that he wrote this before he saw you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I'm not used to that out of pocket. I get there sometimes, you know, he's moto pockets than I do. I think sometimes most.
Speaker 1: Of the time. Yeah, I mean I would say I don't know, I would say there's individual moments that are more out of pocket than you have been. Yeah, like like you're saying you can't believe that the Wrizzler hasn't been molested yet. It is probably the craziest thing. I don't even remember. Every now and then I'll go back and I'll listen to our episodes just to look for like clips and stuff, and I'll like, I'll I will laugh out loud at some of this ship. I do, Okay, I remember the booms.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Kidding, but that is so fucking insane.
Speaker 3: I have a I have a filter because I'm like, maybe I shouldn't say if I said everything I thought, I'd be like, come and get me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's most people. They would teleport me out of the room. I would teleport away you, just like you're Your new style of comedy is just incorporating the hard R into everything. So like, oh, you can't be free because of that.
Speaker 3: You can't. You can't because that's my exact new formal comedy. It's definitely my my backup. It's like it's I said, like this, like imagine like you you are, you do a front flip right and you fall. You're like you're doing a trappee, you know, like a fucking tightrope, right, and you do a front up your land, you fuck up? Right, might as well sugar pants, you know, might as well try to try to divert it from it being you yourself really battles on your pants.
Speaker 1: I hope that happens to Benson Boone whenever he does his next flip. He does a flip, he breaks his neck, his pants, he folds in half, and then he ships himself profusely on.
Speaker 3: Stage, Like he looks like a box. That's how fucking battle he's broken and get tore it up. And then he just ships himself and you're like, well, what's the fucking boy? He looks like a box, just like a box. It's like a flesh cube.
Speaker 1: He looks like some those things about to pop up.
Speaker 3: Man, I wonder what's the nerverbnd?
Speaker 1: What what are you gonna say?
Speaker 3: It was the most disfigured human ever from an accident, But it's like, it's crazy. He looks like a swastika.
Speaker 1: Before I have you said that before? But yes he does. Yeah, I don't know, man, he just looks like crystal around. Yeah, he's doing stuff. I'm sure. I don't see him because I I don't let myself see disabled people. I don't like that. That's pretty cool, man, I have a filter built into chrome that that blurs every disabled Damn look at that extension.
Speaker 3: I don't want to laugh now to people. I can't laugh all day long.
Speaker 1: That's I gotta say that.
Speaker 3: Oh, get sick.
Speaker 1: That Sweeney looks like a smear frame of Derek. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: I just remembered something. What happened. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I remember something too, but I'm not gonna know I did.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it doesn't look at look it. Jesus Christ. I can't believe I forgot. Oh remember when I showed you that that fucking retard that was threatening to like rape that guy? Oh yeah, guess what I forgot? Yeah? You forgot to edit. You forgot to edit out of course I did. Why did you say anything? If you fucking knew? What do you mean? Why didn't I say it? I said we should, we should, of course, But I'm telling you I forgotten how you said you forgot.
Speaker 2: I would appreciate it, but hey, dummy, you forgot to do this. Oh ship, let me cut it out real fast, it's been out for way too long.
Speaker 1: I thought it's been a bit of yours to just not make any of the edits that I requested. No speaking, I think it's funny, but like single time I feel like I've said something, It's not every single time, but it's been it's a line sometimes it is funny to me, and I'm like, I don't know. The big one was like the white the white versions of us. It was like I wanted like where I was like, hey, can we put this in the episode? It's the one note I have. I said that in the episode. It was like, it's the one note I have. Just put the white the white photoshop of us, and just so I just thought it was a bit you were doing of just like saying I was gonna you were gonna edit stuff and then just not do it. Because I do think it's funny that it shows up that way because people comment about it and then it makes you know it's engagement and stuff. But there is uh so I'll what it's not Doxing did himself. No, he didn't, that's the old This is the only one where I've actually that's the only time I've ever mentioned on the show because like, ah fuck, it just hit me right now that I'm like, oh, I legit forgot to do that, but you just remember that now, just right now, I really thought no. I was like, oh fuck, even though like I like, I said, that guy's a piece of ship and he did it himself, so I'm kind of like, I don't feel bad, but I was also like, god, damn it, Like I'm really, huh, that's crazy. What did you remember?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Really? Thanks?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, really, I don't know what's I don't I'm fucking scared.
Speaker 1: Really do you really just not remember when you remember?
Speaker 3: I was remembering something and then my memory started remembering it, but that I forgot.
Speaker 1: He's running out of hard drive space. Yeah damn, he's filling up too quick.
Speaker 3: I was gonna remember, but I forgot to remember.
Speaker 1: I forgot to remember. Anyway, Sweeney looks like a smear frame of Derek. He says, what's up, slimers. Since we made the groundbreaking discovery the Thailand all causes autism, I have a game for you. Oh cool, you are given the power to give people autism by watching one video of your choosing. Not only will this be guarantee a guaranteed effect, but the government will talk about it in the same way that they did the title on all except this will all be real. Which video you're choosing? The horse? No, the horse is a solid one. That's a good one because that's a quick one. You could get people before they even realize what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me would be the video of that guy like follow his friend and he gets hit by our best remember that video of the train video, or like the guy followed should remembers. It's a thing where someone's some guy's friend is tailing another dude and he's tailing him.
Speaker 1: In the car and then he gets hit by the car by Yeah, he's stressing him out, he's making him think he's being followed. Yea, and he speeds and then he hits the train.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny because it's funny because he's gonna have to go to that funeral and holy ship, I was just playing a really stupid joke on my friend.
Speaker 1: Admit that that was not me. I would. I would that.
Speaker 2: You just kind of twisted a little bit, like you guys were just you know, it was just a freak accident.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there there. Might you know, I'd be like, oh no, you can't say that, because then if footage gets out you were like, you're in a car, You're in a card is not yours exactly? To whatever? It's all who cares.
Speaker 3: That's actually really a lot of about your stand up.
Speaker 2: That's why I feel good Like your doing doing porn now is pretty great because now you can just be like, oh, it's ai.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I do that, that's what you do if people have already discovered your port and you've already covered for it. Yeah, it's just like I say, I, man.
Speaker 3: That's pretty keep sending looped to the angle my face.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I, that's anyway I would choose the spinning rat. You's got way too many people. That video has an end, It doesn't matter. It's like it's just watching the video, doesn't Oh okay, as soon as you like lay your eyes on it. As soon as you lay your eyes on it.
Speaker 3: It's like that thing we were talking about, like if autism you can become a zombie. Remember, oh yeah, look at people. You gotta like you gotta like look away and you can't think you've seen people. You saw people work too.
Speaker 1: I forgot what the context of that was.
Speaker 3: It's terrifying.
Speaker 1: There's a YouTube poop that.
Speaker 2: It has the Rock and Stone Cold, you know, going back and forth, and there's one part that was I have and laughed this hard in a long time where instead of stone Calds saying what, it just makes him say.
Speaker 1: Wow and the crowd saying wow and wow Wow. It's I think you shared that on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was crying when I saw. I can't believe I've ever seen that. Wow.
Speaker 3: There was something that something that Lyle set me a few days ago that I could not stop laughing at.
Speaker 1: Lyle's got in eclectic taste. He sends me stuff like normally people have like a type of thing they send me, you know, like that's the like you with just the N word over and over.
Speaker 3: No, I've got I've got a little better.
Speaker 1: It's either just racism where people getting hurt real bad from you. But Lyle sends me like stuff from all over Like he's a well read he's a well read garbage. He's a connoisseur of trash, a well read garbage. He's a garbage man like if the Internet were to become like a community, like if we were like whished away into like some fucking home stuck or like vr fucking version of whatever this world is, a lot would be a fucking garbage man. Because he's always it'd be a good one too. He's waiting through trash, he's always like, this is a nugget. I think you'd like this one.
Speaker 3: He sent me a video of three little people fighting one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have seen that, like it.
Speaker 3: It keeps showing up on my f is that the first hit to one of them knocks dude, he destroys that guy.
Speaker 1: The first one is missing an arm. I'm pretty sure, yes he is. He is missing an arm, and he just fucking cold cox him like they're not even complete. It was kind of like almost a cheap shot, even though it wasn't because like they were starting to engage when he just you're not even like for entertainment purposes, You're you're not even gonna try to make it interesting. I would argue, you love that stuff. I would argue every shot against a person with one arm is achieving.
Speaker 3: Bro, It's so fucked up because then like because you're like, oh, You're not gonna lock in all the way against these enemies, right, You're gonna It's it's like using your ault on the beginning, gonna gave enemies at the end, like you already finished the game, like I'm gonna go I'm going hard. I'm going hard.
Speaker 1: It's like, why did he do that? He was so cold about I think he just walked away like he didn't give a ship and he just celebrated. He's like Erica Kirk. Yeah, it's just like a weekly It's like everything's fun, everything's great. I'm gonna do I'm gonna do more podcasts. Yeah, that shit's crazy, by the way it is. I think people were being a little bit weird about her, just because, like I do think it's a weird I could see that psychologically fucking you up to the point where nothing you do make sense. But like, I don't know, man, I would I would probably like spend at least a month with my family. I would for something opting purpose. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like even if you don't feel a certain way, it's like, hey, man, I know how this looks, so let's just chill.
Speaker 1: And then enough time. Pastors like they will do the Batista celebrit I'm just saying, like I understand. I'm just saying I understand that the like the fallacy of it where it's just like, yeah, I mean like I've I've had days where it's just like the worst day of my life, and then I've smiled like an hour later, you know what I mean, Like I get it, like there's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be definitely laughed while crying, yes.
Speaker 1: Sure, or just like even just the day of something like bad, Like I get it, Like it's out of context. I I'm sympathetic to that, but it's also like, dude, like spend some time, like take a fucking break. It felt weird. You know, it's weird. It's weird. Politics, man, everything you do has got to be calculating. You gotta be on the algorithm all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so like these times now we're in an era where, say, first of all, post truth, nothing matters anymore. And then also when it comes to like empathy and a way to behave with like mores and etiquette doesn't matter. So even though like let's say ten fifteen years ago, this would have been so fucking bizarre, but now it's kind of par for the course, so it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love when I love people taking arguments out of bad faith and standing by them. And it's like, what did you see that fucking graft that people are circulating right now on the right where it's like, oh, look at the left wing violence is spiking like after a thirty year high or something.
Speaker 2: And in the graph it shows yellow for left and then gray for right. Dude, the gray is ninety percent of the graph. It is littered with gray, and then it's showing these little spikes of the of the left and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, look, the left's going crazy, and I'm like, oh my god, because the left wing stuff is always like high profile stuff. It's always like targeted, like like important people or like things or like you know, big movements. They don't count, like the fucking dude who's just like piss off at his wife who bombs an abortion clinic and nobody cares about it because it's it's I just don't like you know what I mean, Like that's that's kind of the reason it. Dude, using that graph though even.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, it's like I have to have a pizza, right, So using a pie chart and then eight, No, let's just say seven slices of pepperoni, one of them sausage.
Speaker 1: And all the things. They know, they know it's saus they know it's disingenuous. It's the same. It's the same people like we were told you go to college. College is stupid, but they're sending all their kids to college. It's like they know it's bullshit. Like it's the same thing. It's like, oh, how many trans shooters have there been? What like ninety percent of the ninety plus percent of them? Like straight white men too many? What doesn't mean that? Like what do you okay bands straight white men from having guns? You would never do that or you would never do that. So it's just it's all they know. It's it's phony, baloney, phony, erroneous, malarkey, phony, bolognyrony.
Speaker 3: You just starting, you just start raining light They just really like, is that like it's a serious rain store, every water.
Speaker 1: Of lightning where it's just that place has gone wherever the tears rain where it's like fucking glass, dude, If whatever place that would be would just be missing, like that would just be a missing place, it'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, well, yeah, I'm so glad that like we haven't you know, this world hasn't been turned into like what we fuck things the elements up so badly that all of a sudden we start forming like because you know how like acid rain is a thing, but then like it becomes like really bad, like say like that like glass rain type ship.
Speaker 3: I give it, I give us, I give us. Like probably when we're at the twilights of our lives, like in our seventies and eighties, the planet's gonna be hilarious, like Earth is going to be hull.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so different.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hilariously bad, like we're gonna blink our eyes. That's why, like I think, genuine it's not worth having, Like having kids is abuse actually like straight up now.
Speaker 1: Technically, but it's like it's it's it makes more sense to adopt really yeah, if anything, if you're gonna if you gonna yes, yeh, because some people aren't gonna stop and then so take care of those kids already.
Speaker 3: Gonna be yeah, But to have children is genuinely.
Speaker 1: Like technically, I genuinely, I genuinely I'm not it's irresponsible. Man. I think by twenty thirty this country is gonna have a different name. It could, it could, yeah, I think authentically, like I think, what is the what is the over under lit'sten? What do you think I give us three years? Oh max for like for the country of uh different name? Or you know, for like how much time? How much time we have left? Oh?
Speaker 3: You know for America it's a break or like yeah, humanity.
Speaker 1: Well that's Humanity's gonna last way long because it's stubborn. What percentage do you think that uh Trump will circumvent the twenty second and run again? Uh? I think I think they'll die before that.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't pass away before that, then he's gonna try to run.
Speaker 1: He will try again. You think like like a certain that I'll try.
Speaker 3: To try again. I think he won't win, but I think he'll try again.
Speaker 1: Don't think it's a certain day. I think it's a very high likelihood. I think ultimately what percig I think what maybe is more likely is that like he's just old and probably just doesn't want to do it anymore, and so I'll just relinquish it to a loyalist, like something like Jdvans is like yo, you get it now, you know what I mean? Like I think that's more likely trying to run again. I would love that because j we could fucking you get trounced. Maybe maybe, I don't know. He the only thing they can do is is completely well you know, like you know, like they tried to steal it the last time with fake electors, so this time not their empower. I hate that. It's the opposite where it's like, oh, they stole it. They stole it. Why why the left wasn't in power and then they couldn't keep it while they're in power? Yeah, and then why did they steal it this time? Exactly?
Speaker 2: And then so what might happen this time is while the right wasn't in power, they actually did technically steal it with there's a lot of evidence that people just aren't talking about it's crazy because they know it's not going to matter. And then now that they're in power, they might keep it like the way that obviously the left would have done if they stole it the first time.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't think I don't think he'd win, but I think he will try. He will definitely try. Why don't you think he would have the problem? I just don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think he's losing the favor of the people. So I think he's very much a lost favor of the people.
Speaker 1: If you like to believe that. If he's going to ignore the twenty second Amendment, why wouldn't he just do ship up to win? That's true, That's why. That's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Where to me, if he does, I'm telling you right now, if if he survives and he runs.
Speaker 1: Again, I am leaving unless.
Speaker 3: Like oh no, no, no, you have to like if if he if he runs again and he has any sort of steam and it's not immediately eradicated, you should leave the country. It's like actually like being like it's to me, cook now that's it. It's going to be trump Land, like it's to.
Speaker 1: Me, it's more of it. It's more of moral it's more of a moral thing than anything.
Speaker 2: Like if he legitimately, we were gonna like we put in this thing, you know, obviously to stop because like you know, the the the the you know, the New Deal and socialist policies were happening. People were thriving, and they wanted to stop that obviously, I think. And then the next few presidents started to you know, do corporatist stuff and then Reagan ruined everything blah blah blah. But the thing is, you know, repealing glass steel, a lot of stuff was happening. So but to me, it's just like out of principle if it's like, we're not gonna follow this fucking rule, like we're gonna make this exception for you, so you can just be like a king and keep running and running and being like Putin or something like, I'm gone at a principle, not that like we still might be fine in California for years to come, but just at a principle, like this country is not the United.
Speaker 1: States of America anymore. This is stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be a part of this project anymore. That's just basically how. That's just that's me though I'm talking about me.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not here because it's the US. I'm just here because I'm you know, I'm here. Yeah, that's kind of how.
Speaker 3: I don't have the loyalty to America that would keep me here.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I don't have to it. I have loyalty to my friends and family.
Speaker 3: I do, that's true, But that's really it but at the same time as like, if I don't know, if everybody wants to go, I'll go.
Speaker 1: But like I mean if everybody, if you're I'm not gonna go to fucking like that's the thing too, is like fashion thing is on the rise everywhere. It's like, I don't know where you would really go, man, not like dude, Australia is actually pretty sweet. Australia is pretty good, but I'm not feeling pretty sweet upside down. And they're fucking weird. They got spiders at rape on their toilet's flush wrong, Like what the.
Speaker 3: I think this is the thing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I think I My brain is like this, At what point do you do you stay in a burning house and your family's in a burning house or do you try to get them out? And if you try to come out and they want to sit down, but you can seem to stay there? That's respective. I love I love my family. I love them, I really, really really do. But I knew even before I went I have to leave my family to become a better version of myself. So I had to leave. You know, at a certain point, you have to have it.
Speaker 1: You have it, you're worse.
Speaker 3: I think in many ways. In many ways, I am worse. Yeah, yeah, but at least I got to this worse on my own, not dragging them with me. You know, the reality is due.
Speaker 1: Most people, I would rather stay and suffer.
Speaker 2: That's why, Like when you look at everybody, because obviously no one wanted this Mexico. For example, no one wanted to leave Mexico when like NAFTA and GAT started destroying their fucking economy. They there was a percentage them that were forced to because they're like, I need to make money and provide for my family. And then there was a lot of people that most people stayed there and uh, they're you know, they died off, or they got fucked over by the cartel, whatever that happened, but they stayed there because they're like, this is my home.
Speaker 1: I'm not going anywhere. I don't have that, like especially not with the internet. I'm I can't talk to anybody anywhere, And how do I live here?
Speaker 3: And goes to Midwest?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: To go to Midwest, I'll be like, I'm down to go, let's go buy.
Speaker 1: The thing for me is I don't know the country that I don't think.
Speaker 2: The problem money money, money, I'm talking about for like abandoning it because it sucks stick.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, but I'm saying like right now, like let's say, like everybody's like Cali's too expensive, let's move to the Midwest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go buy a bunch of hot buy a huge house.
Speaker 1: I seriously, it's just I don't know, I don't see the problems getting better in general, because I think I think the the core problem that is happening here isn't It might not be happening everywhere else in the same way, but I just think it's like a matter of time because a lot of this is just unchecked algorithms and like just a lot of corporate corruption which doesn't just exist here. And so for me, it's just kind of like I don't really know where you would go that wouldn't eventually just become this.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, it takes sol because like a lot of the other parts of the world have so much more history. In the United States, it's very young. Sure, they haven't experienced a lot of like horrible shit that a lot of them that they've done, and they've put into safeguards to make sure. It's why they still have universal healthcare every everywhere, even though their corporatist people in their countries would love to repeal it, right, and they're trying, they're trying, but it has doesn't happen, and what like it's like but the idea of being not yet is not a good idea, Like it's like a slippery slope thing.
Speaker 1: Sure, let me not do something because this might happen. I think, I think the like, if I were to leave the country, I would, I would, I would. I would prefer to just leave the planet really well. And if you can't think everything that's wrong here is just going to spa. It's all AI ship that's just not going to stop. And I just I don't know where you would. I don't know where you would go that's immune to what's happening now.
Speaker 3: I've just seen that vote that validate you staying in a place that is objectively probably on the worst end of it.
Speaker 1: I mean for me, it's more just a matter of convenience really, but but I like, when does.
Speaker 3: The convenience get too much? Like I think that's the thing is that like I leaving I've I think I think leaving America prop's perspective of how much better things can be other places, because America we're very we're very global centric. We are we are Unfortunately we are the the like if if aliens came from space, any wanted to check out the world, to not go anywhere in Europe there, I mean here, they would either come here with China coming, I'd come here. You probably go to China and then here. I think it's it's like this is the way you get China.
Speaker 1: There's way more people Like I feel like if you were to look at like human, there's more people there that must be most people, just like.
Speaker 3: I think it was because of the fact that we are the we are the best semple size of all groups of people on the plane.
Speaker 1: I don't think that would matter to that. I think they would just.
Speaker 3: Think that would I think that would be like, oh where because we're all the same to them, because yeah, we would just be humans different.
Speaker 1: Colors, like like looking at lizards and.
Speaker 3: The most humans go completely here, Like where do most humans go? The most humans come here? You know, immigration wise, I guess you know we are. I don't think they're looking at that though. I think they would if they want to get a better grasp of humanity as a whole. Well, that's what I would do. You're going to a serving side.
Speaker 1: If I was an alien I came here, I would blow it up immediately. I wouldn't even to well, I would observe how humans operate, and no.
Speaker 3: Guys are moving.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Jojo the other day and she made a she said she was some author or something has like a I don't know, I don't know if it was a series or whatever. It was making the arguments that agriculture, like you know, destroyed like how humans used to live, and then it got us to where we are now, and then it's led to greed and all these horrible problems.
Speaker 1: And I was saying, well, I'm the agriculture. We wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Here without agriculture, you know, like I think the natural disasters might have made humans go extinct without agriculture, because there wouldn't have been as many of us. And then she replied with She's like, well, maybe that wasn't such a bad idea, and I was, and I thought about those like maybe we should have went extinct.
Speaker 3: I think there's certain there's certain aspects we should have should have been as abundant as we.
Speaker 1: Are, there's certain aspects of technology right where like, I feel like we should not have gotten to this point yet. You know, I don't think we're evolved enough to have things like the Internet.
Speaker 3: I think we cheated, clearly. Not clearly. I think there's a lot of things that were created that we stumbled into it, and it's by the grace of us being what we are, we were able to understand it better than we should have, and it's led to the problems we have. Clearly, Internet dude, Clearly, weaponry, clearly weaponry that electric bills are gonna go crazy with this A. I agreed that they're trying to fucking work up. I already, I just got mine.
Speaker 1: It's already crazy. It's already. I get seven hundred bucks for my election, seven hundred dollars. I have never paid that much money in my life. Yeah, mine was just a little shy of three hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's usually it's usually three hundred on the high end. Not for what Yeah, for me in the way that I would use it, it was No, I didn't. Mine was much more. Especially I just had one of those single wall unit type things and a portable one, so I didn'tn't use that much, and uh, I thought we did jump so and they're like, no, you use this much and I was like, bro, something, so I we're already feeling it because I would normally mine would be around one hundred is just a little bit over on the highest, it would be closer to two hundred and now immediately even when we were trying to be yeah.
Speaker 1: It's usually around like like deep two hundreds, early three hundred. This rum this room alone really is so seven is that is nuts? That is I'm like, I couldn't believe that ship. Brother, It's like did the wattage match? What? Did it actually make sense? I haven't looked into it. I just I just saw it upset like it. I just saw it recently. I was like, I can't fucking but I did see that it was happening like all over there was happening in like Ohio, and I saw the graphs. Did you see the graphs of Yeah, okay, it's going it's skyrocketing because we're I think we're priming to subsidize all these fucking AI grids And it's like, what, first of all, you pay for it, motherfucker. That's insane that I have to subsidize your fucking just so I can ask J G GPT how how big is it? Dick supposed to be fucking insane? What a waste? But this is insane. These the like all this stuff that you're saying.
Speaker 2: This is why, at an extremely accelerating rate in this country, a lot of people are going to leave the country, not even just go to the Midwest, because is not only that agriculture is being fucked, especially because deals that we normally make around the world, they're like sobean like fuck America, Like we're not We're gonna deal with other people because you're untrustworthy.
Speaker 1: You're your ter not the setting stone.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: It's just like, you know, like democrats maintain the status quo. That's what they want.
Speaker 2: Democrats because their corporat is and they allow them to thrive and just their regular commerce, which is still fucked up for us. But now you have robber baron shit which is unstable, and most of them hate that and they're like, we got to work with people who have stable systems, and so we're gonna get fucked so hard that I'm like, god, damn it, man, because I let's be real I don't want to leave.
Speaker 1: What the hell I'm lazy too. Like the worry that I have is like you can only go to a place that's there's there's two types of places really. There are places that are exploiting people and benefiting from it, and then there are places that are being exploited megahar by the places that are exploiting their own people as well. Any great, it's like every country that is in the United States or like China or like you know, the main places in Europe, maybe Japan is just like resource gathering for those major bodies. It's why like like you can't have, like you can't realistically have like a like a first world democracy everywhere because like we operate at the behest of the fact that other places can be taken advantage of in that way, I agree, And so like I don't know where you would go that isn't just like a different version of this in some way, shape or form. It might be in a different stage or whatever. But like the AI shit is getting crazy and that's never gonna slow down. Like that's just that's a genie that's out of the bottle, you know what I mean. So, like I I don't know, man, I just look at it as like there's a devil. I know I have. I have a grasp of things here, like I understand things. If I go somewhere else, I'm like, I'm gonna have different problems that I'm not gonna know what the fucking They're gonna be a lot. You sound like like you're you're not a country bumpkin, because I don't know. I just mean like well, I just mean like I also just have a philosophy of just like when things are out of order, I just I don't like the idea of just like running away. I think you just kind of leave things to faster and then you just go somewhere else and then like the same thing's happened there and then and eventually you're gonna run out of places to go. So like that's kind of how I feel about them, just like whatever else, I don't think that especially like leave if people like us, we'll see look at like I don't at this point, like I'm already kind of like, oh, this place is going to be cooked eventually, right, you know? The United States just unfortunately the robber barons, like it's the guilded, they just coming back whatever, what are you gonna do about that?
Speaker 2: There are other playing places on the world. If if people like us that are just on the level start moving to concentrated areas kind of like say, like New Zealand, Why New Zealand's doing so well, Why the Scandinavian country is doing so well. There's a lot of people that are in these countries, and they're like, we understand these systems. They work well, people are thriving on average, people have better jobs, they have better healthcare, they have fucking they can go on vacation for fucking many months, and like all these things that they have that are infinitely better than what's happening over here for sure. And the thing is, I'm like, why would we not try to go over there and replicate that and maintain that process. There's too many stupid people over here that never even got to experiencing that stuff, So there's nothing that we can do. They're like, oh, our ship's the best, you know, like under our system, and they just they just don't know any better.
Speaker 1: But I think where he was about to turn murderous. Wait, I'm not supposed to kill I think I feel I think a lot of how how I feel it is gonna be shaped based on like how what happens in New York. Okay, with that's good, Like I think that's gonna be. That's gonna be like my barometer for like how to feel.
Speaker 3: Going another lunch moment. There are moments where like things really matter. I think him winning and seeing like I'm giving him like six seven months to see what happens the things he says can be done immediately. Yeah, so I want to see what happens.
Speaker 1: Such a lot of things that he is proposing has been done before.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I know affect immediately. They don't have to like wait for them to effect it, like, oh, this is gonna happen. You can do the freeze the moment.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: Like some people are you know, they're trying to say like, oh, he's proposing all these radical ideas and he's like no, He's like these are.
Speaker 1: These are have done some of this ship before and it's I gonna be honest, man, Like I don't even get like the thing for that is like.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just want a different person, you know what I mean? I just want something different than what we've seen there, And like that to me is like, I don't what, I don't care if it's even somebody like Thomas Massey, you know that guy when yeah, like whatever like that to me is like he's crazy for a number of reasons, but at least he's like at least I get it, you know what I mean? That seems like a person. Why aren't I running? I'm not old enough. Also, I think I would hate it. I don't know how John. I wonder John Stewart's gonna be the big thing, Like I wonder if he's gonna do something.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna do it, and I think he's going to hate it. I think he's gonna hate it. I think he I think he's probably gonna win and he's gonna hate it. He's gonna be like I don't want.
Speaker 1: To do this. I hate this, of course, But that's that we want. We want the people that don't want to be in power. The big problem is they don't believe as soon as they're done.
Speaker 3: The big problem with America right now is that we have to we have to like realign with truth. WHOA, that's crazy, it's crazy, it's insane, it's insane.
Speaker 1: What about Cligger exactly? That's is that good?
Speaker 3: What about clank n word?
Speaker 1: Whoa he's he's getting some of those classic trades backing though. You just want the two g's in there, right, yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Does make it?
Speaker 3: It makes everything better?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. People that are offended by the two g's you.
Speaker 1: Have to apologize. And he's nothing coming from an android. I'm not an android. Yeah, you're right, you're robot. I'm gonna robot either. I'm a person.
Speaker 3: I'd be an and if anything, i'd be a android. Right, No, cybebog cyborg. No cyborg androids, and you're and android. The androids some Dragon Ball were androids. There were cyborgs. But I would be an android if I was yeah, okay, if I was a robotic person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were cyborgs, but they were called androids. Whatever, man, you're an android. Let's get one more question. Then we kept the fucking like that phone you know has the droid? I remember the droid, that droid with the little like minion. What was that? What was the the little mascot? What was that thing? I think it was just a a little little to be robot, little droid, little droid I assume I thought it was the Mint Wait Minions were before that.
Speaker 3: I think actually, technically, honestly, where do they think when was Despicable Man? The first was like it was like, omen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'm gonna say, oh nine, I'm gonna say like ten, okay, for like eleven, I'm gonna say nine. But I have no fucking wrong. But oh, oh my god, twenty twenty ten, Oh shit, it feels that way longer. Weird look at a guessing.
Speaker 3: But they've been around forever though.
Speaker 1: So I guess around us literally because I think the first came out in two ten. That sounds about right, because I remember I had a droid in high school. Yeah, but like towards the end.
Speaker 3: I got first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the Droid two came out in twenty ten because I was got those Choice Beat smartphone Joy two. Yes, it was like one of the like the first, like legit, like you know how like iPhone was missing some ship where they'd be like the first phone came out and I think, I remember, there's something really important you couldn't do with.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, like you couldn't like call or something like.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was like a weird thing. I know what you're saying, I don't remember what it was. I can't remember what it was that was missing.
Speaker 3: The first iPhone was the four.
Speaker 1: Four, Yeah, was the four. I had the three. I think twelve. I think four was my first one.
Speaker 3: I gotta I got an iPhone in twenty twelve song yeah.
Speaker 1: And then thirteen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went Droid X, which that was an awesome phone at the time. The processing processor was pretty good. And uh then yeah, then I went fucking iPhone three, which I should sucked.
Speaker 1: I used to swap between like every every whenever a phone of mine would die, I would like switch switch things, yeah, fat and iPhone. I would go to Samsung or like you know, Android, and if my androidad I would go back to iPhone. Yeah. And then that stopped in Vegas when my phone exploded and I couldn't I couldn't just sit there and like analyze the choices because I just give me a new fucking iPhone.
Speaker 3: Desperately need a new phone. Not desperately, but I do need a new phone.
Speaker 1: I running out of space on mine, which is my.
Speaker 3: Phone is Oh, my phone is like maybe four years.
Speaker 1: Old, Okay, mine is the twelve Promax same and uh mine, I love this phone.
Speaker 3: Mine works fine, but I should probably get a new phone by now because mine, like mine, gets slower.
Speaker 2: I it does minefield. Mine feels great. I've never ran out of storage, which is surprising to mean a storage once. But I used to have full movies on my phone.
Speaker 1: You're such a free full film What movies do you have on your phone right now?
Speaker 3: Spider Verse, Brave Heart, Brave Heart?
Speaker 1: Why do you have Braved You even like Braveheart? I like what it weird stands for, It's fine, I'm weirdy as Brave Heart any and he got, you know, tortured like William Wallace. That is crazy weirdincidence. Yeah, your captors like, well, there were they watching Braveheart and like, hey, let's do this I have on his phone and they're like, let's do that to this.
Speaker 3: I have several full length pornographic movies on my phone Stagnant's range, I hope, So what else I have do?
Speaker 1: Who watches fulling porn? Like that doesn't even make it.
Speaker 3: It's weird, dude, because there's so long I watched. I've watched full length porns before, and I'm like, this is insane.
Speaker 1: I tried it once because because I was like this, there must be something to this that I'm not getting.
Speaker 3: I like literally turned off. Then I watched it. I beat off and I was like, I guess I'll just keep watching it. And I watched all I was like, just watch this is a waste of my time. Yeah, it was just fucking and fucking when you're not horny? Is this a really gross kind of concept?
Speaker 1: Immediately gross, It's funny how immediately you're just like I don't want anything to do it done, And they're like it is crazy that that's even a thing. Yeah, what fucking But just the fact that like it's so immediately, like I don't want to be here immediately, so immediately like waste of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess after you, after you approcreate, like I gotta go, I don't know, continue to live.
Speaker 1: I got a refractory period and then go busting someone else, you know, Yes, Yeah, that exactly. I mean the say that the uh I was gonna say algorithm, I mean biology, the same thing now the same fuck it's interchangeable. That's so fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Even animals. After animals have get the fun.
Speaker 1: Away from me, saying like when animals like fucking fall over after they bust or whatever. You ever see that, like like a horse or like a cow, So they're like mating and then like busting it like falls.
Speaker 3: It just had a good nut, hilarious, really big rock and I flat.
Speaker 1: One last question almost Pumped Up Dicks by Finger the people Nice Nice pumped up Dicks. What was the band name of that? I hear the people know something something to people? Right, Oh my god, beautiful people, No, beautiful people, foster than people. I didn't even google. I just I clicked to Google and I understood it. And he says, make my name a reality. So he wants us to do pumped up, pumped up dicks.
Speaker 3: We could pumped up come come out, come my gun, Come comes out, my love gun. I don't know, come my penis gunday.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't remember how the song goes that school shooter but gay, I don't know. Yeah, that songs about right, Yes, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: We had three mass shootings, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're seven people dead. Yeah, it's pretty cool veterans. Oh and you know what's funny.
Speaker 2: Did you see that Steve Bannon was trashing Mormons and then that happened wheen like I shot up the church and slid it on fire, and I'm like, was that another coincidence or was that like another kill me type thing?
Speaker 1: I think it is another. The thing is, like I really earnestly, like I don't know if rhetoric matters anymore. I think it really is just algorithms and nihilism and hopelessness and all that like coalescing into the fact that like, yeah, I might as well just kill people. But like I don't think, Like I don't think it's going after Mormons.
Speaker 3: When does that happen?
Speaker 1: I mean, they're fucking weird, yeah, but like it's like they're weird, but then they're like just you can't make sense of these people, you know what I mean? Like that guy, the guy, the guy who like wrote wrote and ice like like all his friends, and I was like, yeah, he had no real politics. He was just like a nihilist. He didn't really it was a stupid He had nothing, and that made any like he had no opinions about anything. He was just completely hopeless and sarcastic and just completely irony poisoned. And it's just like, yeah, I mean that's what.
Speaker 3: The biggest problem.
Speaker 1: There's no reason it's crazy, nothing serious, nothing serious, it's it's embarrassing to be authentically yourself, So don't do that. And so they cage themselves up. And then they go and see.
Speaker 3: This is our generation's fault for that. But I understand why it's a study. I don't think so at all our generation's fault. I think a hundred percent. He's a generation that popularized not giving a fuck about things. Really we did that. Actually no, I think they followed our our tool and that like we we made it popular. It became their personality.
Speaker 1: No, but the next generation doesn't even like millennials, they think it's cringe to not like, what do you mean? What are you saying? So you said, so's previous prior to us. Right, yeah, they're they're previous gens. They're older than us.
Speaker 3: So what because my sister is about thirty, she's forty two, so she's a late early stage millennials, early stage millennial. So yeah, I think so yeah, right, So I would say that the generation was a generation of I guess that generation of like not caring about anything, like, oh, we don't give a fuck about anything, everything stupid. I think our generation where we were brought into that, and I think the problem is that we were not raised by our parents, who are raised by television. So it depends on wherever you sat in that's poem, where you like, you could be a little kid that sat in front of Power Rangers and Spider Man. You became like, oh, I believe in like doing the right thing perspectively, or you could become people that sat in front of Punked and a bunch of function made you not care.
Speaker 1: I think it's a very boomertive.
Speaker 3: I really think that probably plays in the story now.
Speaker 1: I think people don't care about things because they see that nothing's working. I think that's like, I think it's I think it's sound. I think it's completely reasonable. I think that that would you would look at the world around you and be like, yeah, what the fuck is the point? Like that's a rational that that's a perspective. That's a rational perspective, but all that's good for you. Also, the world has proven the opposite the same time, though the world prior to that general those generations clearly people caring about things made things change at the same time. It's like it like, I think both things can exist at the same time. I think this is simply where you when you're forming yourself. Because of the people in the era, it's fucked down because what forms them is just truly garbage. But when you're formative, I think that's what happens to who you become, who you are. I think and I think that there there's a there's a big gap in what was forming people. I think that's like the biggest I just think people would rather I don't know, I like, kids.
Speaker 3: Don't watch Sesame Street anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's gay exactly exactly. Thank you, thank you. No, I think you literally, yeah, you're welcome. I know, I genuinely think. It's just like, if you don't have a world that's worth looking up at, you're just gonna look down at your phone the whole time. Like what is the like you look at like, Oh I'm never gonna oh cool, I'm never gonna own a house. Oh cool, there's gonna be like new trillionaires now cool. Oh wealth's spread is getting high, oh cool, Wages are stagnating, oh cool. You know, like at a certain point the world is telling you you can't do anything, and it's that's not an unreasonable position to have. It's not beneficial to you to have that position because like, ultimately, like the most successful people and anybody who does anything worth doing is operating on a sense of delusion in some way, Like you have to delude yourself into thinking that like the evidence that ever nothing matters, doesn't matter, like you just have to believe that, Like I.
Speaker 3: Think, no, I can do it. That's a very I think that's a very I don't. I think that's just the nihilistic perspective. And I think nihilism is just stagnant because it's like, at that moment, just kill yourself, you know, like for real, like just die.
Speaker 1: Really what that means? But but but it does because like ultimately, like like you can't change what like what you what you really like think like you react to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But at the same time, it's like you living life is torturing.
Speaker 1: You don't know anything about life, your robot continue from what I.
Speaker 3: From what I've gathered to it's this their torture and pain. I understand that. But at the same time, then the fact that things don't matter mean they matter because it means they're only happening once in this instance.
Speaker 1: Not things they don't matter. I'm just saying like.
Speaker 3: Things effectively don't matter technically, like when we go like on a glactic scale. You know, there's a fucking universe out there and we're fucking we're moments in the grand scale of it. So things don't really matter by that perspective.
Speaker 1: You have to understand, like when you're in a position where you're you have no tangible effect on the world around you, and then like you can't change anything by yourself, and then you see a dude murk a CEO and everyone's talking about it, and that's going to be like that's going to be alluring to crazy people, and so that's I don't know, man, We're seeing crazy numbers of mass shootings, like even compared to like America, I feel like for a while slowed down, like we were still it was just par for the course. It wasn't like sensational, right.
Speaker 3: Think it never slows down. There's always at least two in America just because of what.
Speaker 1: What constitutes a mass shooting. Yeah, and I mean it does like it's like a traffic jam kind of, you know, like it slows down and then it speeds up. But I don't know, man, it's it's a church being so on fire fucking but I I really, I.
Speaker 2: Honestly I think, you know, and of course I could be wrong, but I really do think the because a lot of people are talking about like I don't think the rhetoric's really affecting, but I'm like the niche thing of killing people in a homeless encampment after broadcasting to hundreds of thousands of people that they homeless people should be exterminated. And then also Steve Badden, who's has a large you know, syndication, talking and questioning Mormons, and and then like because like what on average Christians just don't see Mormons or any other type of sect of Christianity as the enemy. And then all of a sudden something changed when the rhetoric has changed.
Speaker 1: These people are crazy and then they're taking this problem is that it's like, would that crazy ass person attack would have tried to kidnap Nancy Pelosi if they didn't make her public enemy number one? You know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, that's like there's things going on that I'm like, I really do feel like these people should be held accountable. They're saying some crazy shit. I think I think it affects it affects the subjects or the targets, but I think the things would happen.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like the ideas that like the mind, you can't if you don't sep in the mind, it won't explode. But there's still a mind there, a mine like like like.
Speaker 1: Like a silent clown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they're gonna be there. They're gonna be building their walls, right, it depends on where the wall is going to be in front of people, you know. So it's that kind of ship where the minds are there people. The mental health problem is here, it exists, you know, if they weren't, if they weren't killing people about I think this course follows disaster.
Speaker 1: You know, someone's gonna get that annoying by the way, that like it's just like it's not the guns.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like the only thing that's different. It's like like everywhere has polarized politics, everywhere has like violent media, every everywhere has like mental health issues doesn't happen anywhere else.
Speaker 3: It's insane, but like we that's kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, It's like it's not just it's everything like mixing. It's like a cocktail of all those.
Speaker 3: But with a gun, you're not gonna do it the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might still do crazy ship, but they're gonna affect far fewer people. Exactly, I don't know. Every single time.
Speaker 3: You can't just up and do it if you don't have a gun, Like a gun makes you up like I don't. I just I don't.
Speaker 1: It puts distance between you and what you're doing.
Speaker 3: People don't see people don't see this, I think, and I told this, Lily, Lily, your brother argue me and I their their point is true to it, But I think the idea is that they don't see it s what they don't see what it does. They don't see the catastrophe of things like that, Like people don't look at those videos where people and gods are going through getting sure, they don't look at it. When you look at that, it becomes real to you, you know, even for me, someone that has seen way more death than I have, shy I should have ever seen as a person I like I And that's a trauma response. Clearly, me constantly gonna people fucking turned to shreds and then laughing at it, clearly because I'm fucking nervous and I'm scared. But like when they when you see it in person, like I'm not a fan of Kirk, but seeing his death bothered, who cares? No, No, But I'm saying like this in general something, I know what you're saying. I'm just saying more tory inm my Kirk. The whole situations been a pain in the next oh asolutely I could give a thought, but like, but like this idea of I'm so tired of it. It is.
Speaker 1: His wife doesn't care. I don't care. I'm like, I like, I'm not. I'm not. He said, pain in the neck.
Speaker 3: I'm never that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like for me, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna mourn this person. I don't respect what they stood for at all. I didn't respect them in life, I'm not gonna respect them in death.
Speaker 1: I just mean it a conversation to Yeah, but I don't want to have him being you know what I mean? Yea, I'm just like, it's it's hard to not bring up sometimes, sure, but the idea.
Speaker 3: Of that when things are just when things are real, you know, like, you're not like a car actually in real life is different from a car see in a video.
Speaker 1: You know, No, it's not. It is. It's very it's you don't know what you're talking about, robot, it is. I just think you are closer to a car. What would then would you know you.
Speaker 3: Are a car. That's like seeing one of your brothers get gunned down the street.
Speaker 1: It's real to you. You get out, oh man, But stuff like that, I don't know, man. I think we need to.
Speaker 3: I think we need to do a really serious effort at uh no longer entertaining bullshit. I think we should just entertain it. Take people medicine. I think we should give people meth.
Speaker 1: I think that would make them better. I think we should flood meth into every community. Hear me out again, hear me out every now, not every not something that we won't single out, and we'll just it'll just be like a Battle Royale type Mad Max situation, and then whoever wins, they inherit the earth, you know what I mean? Yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: At this point, the methoidsth the non methooids, and the methoids are just the stuck with green.
Speaker 1: This could be methyl ham or something like, and then we'll have like a whole society building, you know.
Speaker 3: You know the place by one of our friends is from. Is the place they call methla Ham?
Speaker 1: Actually really yeah, are in New York. No, it's in Indiana. What Indiana? From India? They call it India. Do you know somebody from Indiana?
Speaker 3: You know why? We know what?
Speaker 1: At least we're gonna have to cut that person out.
Speaker 3: Oh they're fine, they're from the good part them where it's touching like a noise. Who is man, I'm from Indiana.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I know he'sldn't trust.
Speaker 3: Him, he's such a non bothersome figure. Fucking Methlam is great.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny. People in thinking trying to work Methlaham in this something for a long time. I love that. I love that word.
Speaker 3: It's a good it's a good combination.
Speaker 1: It's anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Sorry to young people that feel like it's not worth being alive.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it. You have the right, you have the power to change that in every way. I'm just saying, yeah, you really a lot of a lot of real changes built off of people who are far too confident. So just just lie to yourself really honestly, like I mean, just like just do it. I think I pretend like it's not hopeless a shot.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think because if you pretend like it's not hopeless and you actually do shit and then like you have a higher chansa like the only way that people really fail is if they like fail and then they don't try again, you know, So like it benefits you to just kind of delude yourself into thinking that.
Speaker 3: I think there's a benefit to understanding that, like those certain situations are very terrible and there's there's there's there's worth and interaction to make.
Speaker 1: The word and interactions to make the world better. That's crazy. That's crazy, you guys. Oh no, he's double speaking. That was coming from him. Damn, I know, how's this happening? All Right, We're gonna read the names dot com slash the snark tank where you can go over there. Next episode won't be so policy focused, I guess. But I like having these conversations. They're fun except for you if you're a nihilistic freak. Yeah nice, if.
Speaker 3: Either you know, get busy living or get busy dying. Yeah, I think I'm vaguely nihilistic, but not like you're nihilistic. But it's it's but it's like part for the course. Yeah, yeah, you know you're a white male. It's just how it's how y'all work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think it's like in a depressing way. I just don't think it's like I think you can. I think you can make change and do shit. I just think it's like there's overwhelming odds and I think pretty drastic shit needs to happen. And I worry that, like we're too pacified as a society to do anything, like the fact that the fact that we stormed the capitol over like an election we didn't like, but we didn't There's been like five thousand good reasons to storm the capitol, you know what I mean, since it's just yesterday, like invading Portland with the military, Like, what the fuck do you need? Yeah, there's no war in Portland. You're seeing good people are way too you know, as saying.
Speaker 3: Last thing, we're not. We're the ones that wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: People that have the respectives of usneys allowed to say, like tourneys allowed to flourish when good men do nothing. Yeah, Like it's literally up though, is that Like if you have a group of people that's like malicious and cruel and will kill, and then you have a group of people that like understands that that's wrong. The people who are going to kill are going to win. Yeah, and that's kind of thing that's frustrated. It's like I don't know how to solve that.
Speaker 3: Really, but it takes a particular kind of mentality of a person to be like, who's to kill them?
Speaker 1: That's fucked Unfortunately, it sucks.
Speaker 2: But it's not like this is all like the argument where people are every single almost everywhere, I've seen people saying like, oh, all forms of political violence is detestable, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: That's not even like even intellectuals. I'm like, you don't fucking believe that. I know you don't.
Speaker 2: You can't really because historically there would be a lot of groups that were not fucking liberated, you know, without.
Speaker 1: The idea that annoys the funk out of me. And I'm like, guys, stop behaving this way and and and look at it, like you say, it's fucked up, which is true, But like there there are some people like one of my friends who has no filter, Like if he was he would be a terrifying leader, but like he's what of these people i'd call like a benevolent dictator, you know, because he has this very cutthroat mentality. But he wants like these fucking charlottean after these people. Yeah, specifically, yes, he wants some gone, no more, no more.
Speaker 3: I think there's I think there's there's a way to go about it. The problem is that the person that like it, would it would take it, would take a kind of person.
Speaker 1: Again, the closest we have is like, it's like a Kyle kolsk not being like in a in a in a obviously, uh violence, he's not, has no violent rhetoric. He understood even beating up that Vietnamese man. I did see that. Did you you listen? Listen? Did you I went for the first time and looked at his stuff from when he very first started. Oh it's crazy, right, Why is he so tan? Now? Uh? He is?
Speaker 2: Because to me, like I was like, Okay, Kyle Klinsky, Kyle Kolinsky, that is a white man.
Speaker 1: But I look at him and I'm like, what is is he like southern Italian but like with the.
Speaker 3: She's definitely Jewish and something else.
Speaker 2: So I was just dude, maybe look at him from when you first started he's paler than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm like, his old tweets are are a basket like I have. I've never been on a page. I want to put one of his sweets on his shirt wear. It's truly, it's he's clearly like, this is this guy from, this guy's from. I just want this guy's likely like.
Speaker 2: I want him to fucking like step into the I want him to run for something though I wanted to stop.
Speaker 1: Being a coward. He should run. But I need I need people like him.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is that people that they need it. We need people like that, but they will be they would be so heavily destroyed. What do you mean, I'd be like heavily destroyed by media?
Speaker 1: Media.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't we take media.
Speaker 1: That's the It just wouldn't work because they tried. For example, they tried to do that to Trump. It didn't work at all. It won't work. It won't work. Kyle Lynsky will fucking run circles around anybody. He's so fun.
Speaker 3: That's not how my thinking works, as like, im so narm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I'm just say everyone who has any vigor like in them, right, that's crazy, you guys, anyone who has any.
Speaker 3: Bitch vigor in them, bitch, No one, I've never burning. I'm sorry. I've never heard someone get called a bit nigger in my life, damn it.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that.
Speaker 3: I've never had one say that.
Speaker 1: One's ever said that crazy. Call someone that is crazy. It's gotta that is good. That'll perk you up, that'll wake somebody. What would you call me? You call me? All right? All right, that's all. I'm here, I got here. Let's ready. I gotta catch my the damn train. Let's read our twenty five J C J eat this train, Walter White and c J A whole train. That's a. That's a. That's a mission at g G A five is a g G A six three and Santa is two point five three times? Remember three times to three point five? Huh two? Wouldn't there would be Vice City? Uh no, that's oh ship, I don't know what it would be. Then. I guess three point would be like Liberty City stories or something. Yeah, whatever, but that's.
Speaker 3: After that's wait, wait, what about Chinatown wars.
Speaker 1: BP people doesn't count. There's there's no such thing as Chinatown or China. Yeah, that's so like China Town, I officially declaring that China, China exists, China is not real. It's called America now.
Speaker 3: It's really crazy because I started with the fucking golf of fucking what's you called the Golf of America?
Speaker 1: But it was like everybody was like this stupid But oh you're still going. I forgot about that. Yeah, me too. Yeah it says it on maps.
Speaker 3: It really bothers me. That really bothers me a lot.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I just it has no effect on me. Yeah. Well, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons now. And if you got this far into the episode, I want you to comment, Uh, Sweeney is dead parentheses la mound, his language settings are fucked, man, got that that stupid mold growing out of him, ruining his chips. We built it with it with wet damp computer chips and they got mold on. Got damn it man. Anyway, Yeah, patreonic concess just snock hanging around. You can go over there and write in give me a write in your name at the end credits and make me read them. So count me down. You're you're gonna be real good at that this time. Look how effective that was? Excellent? Such a stupid God's God's favorite fenboy, Molik Barry. Wait, let me make sure this is these are new names? Okay, Malik Barry, Aintal Footcake Cobbah. What do you call a lost wolf? Were wolf? That you're gonna hear it? Like?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like it's just like knock knock, who's there? Me? Crazy? Insane? They have a fun feel simitary.
Speaker 3: Making jokes like that still is wild to me, dude, Real racism is wild to me because I have I don't hear I don't hear jokes like that anymore where it's like, what, oh, Middle Eastern person walks up to you. I haven't heard it like that in so fucking.
Speaker 1: Long makes funny. Yeah, and it's also it's stupid. You don't hang around people who are authentically Yeah, well Lily is the exception. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think she's pretty not raised. I think she's ignorant about something. Sure, she found it a chapter of the KKK that's insane. Literally her little guy short ass.
Speaker 1: She just never takes it off, so they don't know. It's like it's clearly it's it's dragging. It's dragging on the ground. You sound a little funny. It's really where are you from? Grand Dragon in California? I am, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound that Mexican. I'm really she doesn't really have an accent like that. She does have an accent, but like nothing crazy English infringed ancestry.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Well, I guess you do have the robe on. I can't deny a robe. I'll join your club.
Speaker 3: Brother his mouth opens too far, burning crossing it.
Speaker 1: A badass, all right? Whoa? This group seems pretty Jersey No draws Kingstrawn nine thousand gets damaged and becomes a good co host. That's crazy. The fucking profile pictures. That picture really is.
Speaker 3: Crazy because I don't look like myself.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like but also look you look so narrow, it like like a flower, you know, like they're like, that is such an unflattering picture of myself. I look like it looks like I forgot about stupid. It looks I love it.
Speaker 3: My face so stupid?
Speaker 7: What a stupid looking I'm just thinking of it through the lens of someone who doesn't know you, right that because that straight up doesn't look like you, so it looks like it looks like your cheeks look swollen.
Speaker 1: You've been bitten by many beams. It's just by the way and constricted by a bull cons another well, bes are biting you.
Speaker 3: There's another image of me where like my mouth is open and it looks into my death looks circular, but it looks like all of my mouth are circular, and it's like.
Speaker 2: What I feel like I've seen mister Crabs do that where he's like his mouth like turns like completely, but like I'm picturing that.
Speaker 3: I still remember that fuckingig word versus quig word.
Speaker 1: That video is so fucking crazy, but we can't Yeah, you can't expound that. The Presidential spiderw a picture of me. What the hell is that? I don't know. I don't even know what that's from. It's just it's just me looking discussion the Presidential Spider a secret sign op to make Chris Ray Chris Ray gay gay nice nice straight vegeta uses Gaelic gun. She opened my dick hole then spit in it, getting Jude out of twenty five dollars by two big It's sexy. Big Black is israel like and a light skin twink excellent Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying that video of like I don't know if it's an israel guy or like what, but it's some some politicians somewhere and he's like speaking to him chrophoned, and then for like a brief moment, it sounds like a demon. Nope, because he's got like a throat thing, but it sounds straight up like a oh, he's like hiding his true warm power. It sounds it sounds like satan and it's wild, like that's like the worst possible place for that squimp his bugs Climbi lesquire. The third, why does cash Betel keep using sharpies on bullets? It does feel that way, like it's weird that this just kind of started out it It's like, oh, this new trend of random bullets now, anti ice is so bullshit. Anti obviously like so uncool. It's so square, you know what I mean, someone who's that with it just oh anti ice, that'll God. He's probably just meant it like he gets too much ice in his drinks. What if it was that he's like, I don't like he orders drinks without ice? Yeah I do. Yeah, you get more drink, you get more drink and like, I don't know, man, like I never have a drink lasts long enough to the point where it's like warm enough to need ice, you know what I mean, Like, what the fuck? It's just watering down my drink and I'm getting less of it. It is what, Yeah, it is. It doesn't make sense. But I'm if I'm on the beach or something like maybe because like you know, if you're in the sun. I love crushed ice though, because it turns it almost into Yeah, that's not bad crushed ice. If if I were to have ice, it would be crushed ice. Yeah, obese Drouger. I love the idea of that. I love the idea of that. It is a fat bone Chris saying the more to day, more and more quiet days without Swing number eight. No, he's back now, well, I mean he's still gone technically because of the robots, which which android number is he he is? We actually ran through about fifteen hundred models before we got to this one because they kept just not understanding. They just couldn't see if I'm an android was gonna cut into myself. I like, it's just a lot of blood.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of blood, and you gotta keep no, keep digging, keep digging, and we we coated your uh your metal with white that looks like bone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, bone. You won't notice the difference, yeah, until you go to sleep and realize you can't. Anyway, I'm gonna kill the president of the Mourner. I hope aliens are real that way. I have more things to fuck. I guess man, animatronic piecies, you probably haven't fucked it, sir. True unless he's like them, you treat with the respect of that, Sir. Animatronic Sweeney just saying the N word NonStop. Two rats in a trench coat, Sam Porter, bitches so dehydrated. My splooge is like spackle. Justifer gay Bundo muld and not mulled, and sad Oh joins the I d F pretty cool, uh Berserker black Man, backshotting Browie, reckless Rhino the Sloker to Issodrpy. What do you got want to be when you grow up? Okay? Those were both my answers that I want.
Speaker 3: To be dead. I want to be I want to I want I want to die so bad, but I'm too busy to kill myself.
Speaker 1: Man, I want to be when I grew up a child. Yeah, it would be good. Yeah, that's crazy because that eventually will be that will happen. You know, you just become demential dementia, and then you would I.
Speaker 3: End up not like that as they get old as crazy, but I just like keep their faculties.
Speaker 1: I would hate to have my faculties that late. It depends, like I don't want are you living? You're gonna have to keep thinking about like reality in this way, like I definitely want to be stupider, like if I'm like ninety men.
Speaker 3: Just sounds so scary.
Speaker 1: Man, It's only scary for everybody you love and everybody around.
Speaker 3: Personal experience seeing it is this, It's really sad. I feel like I can't speak English anymore.
Speaker 1: Dude, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: She speaks Spanish only now It is all like damaged up to it's crazy. When he just reminded me, I can't talk to her in the English anymore. Just remind her, dude, yeah, teacher, the teacher, and yes, her bodies. Her brain's already letting gold memories. And I'm just gonna try to force.
Speaker 1: The language on, put due lingo in front of her. Yeah, and then she'll run. Oh I understand that. Yeah, I don't know. I don't want to go that far, but I don't I want to. I want to be fun. I've rescued my English. Thank you, but use flashlight. Sales are a lot. Mike, Mike, Chris, Mike, Chris Hansen, Tamagotchi needs to hit your vabe, Charlie Kirk more like surely in the Dirt Old Man Spaghetti Nuts dom O Nation. Negro Prime is online initiating directive one night, one nine eight for destroy all Maga fascists. Who is that Negro Prime? Is that what he's said? It is what he said? It's a crazy You can't expect to hear it. What a Christ is a new transformer, don't I guess? So? Yeah done? Negro bod come here, Sam with WICKI he's a negro Bosni Zegro Prime. Sam with Wiki. There's only two primes and the number equals from Get inside my door and let me crush.
Speaker 3: You the greatest fear of I really, I really have a deeper to crush.
Speaker 1: Sam with Wiki within me, I notice you are sexually attracted to me.
Speaker 6: Sam with Wiki, I couldn't help, but notice that you're still completely intact would you like to change that? Come inside me and be dismembered right now? You know how I learned that there was more than meets the eye to people when I crushed them many many times.
Speaker 1: You have a cool Halloween skeleton inside you? Did you know that? Like Lincoln Park? Is there actually like actually playing with the souldiers?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: Started again? Lincoln Park? Do it again? Do it again? Before I crush you all? Transpose one key up? That's more than my register? What that us? Stuff? So stupid? Oh my god, darn job is it's the nashtag for him?
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm grabbing salmon WICKI in this rubbing biscuit is.
Speaker 1: Silence? Be quiet?
Speaker 3: Be quiet, Sam, be quiet.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad.
Speaker 3: I'm not done exploring you.
Speaker 1: I'll put it back when I'm done. Bumblebee, get him to a hospital.
Speaker 3: Bomb is an optimist? What the are you doing?
Speaker 1: Optimist? Why are you doing that? Why are you doing that to Sam? Shot the funk up you? I don't want to say it. He's yellow. So I was gonna say around that Asian washing his rice to throw it away and drink the starch water.
Speaker 3: As old barbary asm asmen gold looks.
Speaker 1: Like a racist w World War two character caricature of a Javanese person. I see that sometimes. Actually, I feel like he looks like a scary story to tell in the dark, like that, he looks like he looks like a creeper, a creepy creepist. Yeah, creepist. Uh. Yeah, it's about de I dikes the Eagles and Italians. That made me that winded me. I've knock done a diker. Okay, you're a blue collar worker to say that because we're not Dick Van. Yeah, you're you're a blue collar worker. I think that it's the only reason, that's the only reason that that's not a more serious slur is because it's like someone's name, Yeah, Richard. You know if someone was if someone say it was like Dick Van, n.
Speaker 3: Word, it would be like that'd be funny as fun because I would never stop saying that. That'd be pretty lit.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say my name right now is King Gidora. I'd make that my name on Twitter right now, h Dick Van. That would be something a silly little billy snorting coke and pilly. Uh, you're a blue collar worker. That's cute. I work at a ball Crushing Factory where they crush my balls. Queen Queen of FAP Hazard Blonde, a blue eyed German Man campaigning to make Pokemon two D again. But for real though, why do the pussy taste like house keys? Is an issue that that episode one.
Speaker 3: I wish he said stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I would watch. Oh my god, I'm sorry. You probably knew this, but I didn't know this. I always assume that the Big Bang theory was audience pumped, it was artificial laughter. No, it's real. I didn't know that it's a studio audience. I didn't Well, I didn't know that because I the jokes aren't like they're not I won't know that laugh tracks as tracks are are not common. Yeah, like it's it's it got more common later, but like that was still in the era of like when they were doing those are all real, like they usually what they do is they take the laugh track from the audience reacting in real time and then they like they yeah, they just like boosted or like you know, you're right, it's still artificial. I know what you mean. It's artificial, but it's real. It's crazy, right, isn't it. It shocked me because it made me know that that was the case for that show, Like somebody came in and people cheered for a long time, you know how like people will cheer and I can take oh that's how you know, it's like, oh that's like real. Okay, gotcha, this is a show where they really do that. On a show where they don't do that, where they don't have the cheering, that's fake, right, okay, gotcha. Imagine laughing at that. You're just that's like mob mentality. I want you're just like having a good time. You're at a show. You're more you're more into it. There's probably a sign that says laughs.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, there was a there was actually a good show back in the day with University Universal Studios. There there was a good show like uh doing that, like you know, it had your applause and boo and it like fed into the show is really fun.
Speaker 1: And so if I would have known that, I would have tried to go because I want to do it. I would have loved to experience that. It would be cool, like it'd be it must be cool, well not that cool, but like it would be like an interesting little thing to have, like a really distinct laugh and then be able to be like that's yeah, that's me and in that signely well. Jalen also like there's just people in general like where I'm just like it must be like it kind of interesting thing to like know that you attended the taping of a show of like a show that turned out to be like a world famous like like the contest episode of Seinfeld or something, right, and you're like in the audience and you can hear yourself. It's like, that's kind of kind of my friend can hear himself. You can hear him.
Speaker 2: Conan O'Brien's talking about like the nicknames I think like Tom Hankstar calling him Coco or something like that. Yeah, and at one point like like he didn't want to be called that, and my friend just yells out Coco and he's like no.
Speaker 1: No, and like everyone laughs. I'm like, that's crazy. Like you were captured. He actually captured twice. He actually there was like a toilet that was above They're like, oh, some people are living in the studio and here's the toilet, Like, unfortunately it's gonna fall on somebody. It was my fucking friend again, Yeah, and they captured him. He's like what the fuck? And I was like, bro, what is what's crazy? Do they like you? What's happening? You can see me in the background when they killed Saddam Hussein. That's sick man.
Speaker 3: I was a part of the laugh track for a Flavor of Love?
Speaker 1: You were Is that a bit? No laugh track? You you that she didn't have a laugh track, That's what it's so you were like ten, Yeah, okay, it was eleven and yeah, I was there, all right now. I was also not as a reality the laugh track of Oppenheimer. If promises were if promises were fat, my daughter would be crackers. Hey, that's such a that's like what the Rent guy and Spider Man two says, right, He says something like that, if promises were rent, you know, oh yeah, and then he snorts, give me six percles ow ow ooh my neck, I'm gonna go drain the main veins per well, we'll speed. Thug Zilla versus the I d F Super Soldier Melvin bomb uh g T a four swing set glitch funneling swings cut into the American Heritage Foundation bum strokers. Dicula saw Derek sleeping on the train, so I touched his blank BANNICKI is God of herb. The swing animatronic looks like shit, big meaty stinks Canola Joe reloaded, I have no dick and I mus cream gay actor Rosebud delicious, questionable autism. Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito trained her wrong as a joke. She ain't even know it. H heath back from the fields. What did I miss? Gigs? Actual swing quote, episode two seventy seven. What if instead of spirited away it was called take the N words away? Doesn't work that well, that's too much of a stretch. Yeah, I can still do it. I can get it. You should all dress up as an Oreo cookie hard hat. I have my holloween costume. I already set up hard hard hat. Peepee had that boy leak in Charlie Squirt. Predators are Jamaican predators are Jamaican coded, not the sex kind. Obama when he met Michelle and be like, let me be queer. Kingston is becoming genuinely entertaining to listen to please firearm Now, don't worry. It's an animatronic. Are you watching people like explode? What is that? Yeah? That was scary, Like I couldn't understand like why it was not coming from the phone, but it was clearly coming from the phone. Video of people I think of people having like the bolt on the bridge and then breaking the bridge. Do that video that I'm skating down the stairs and breaking both of his angles is so funny? Shot up Uncle Charlie Kingston's dad was clearly taking tailand all shirtman movie extra, Ammo, swen gay, you look like you could use a fucking lamp. Hispanic at the disco, cardboard Pie watching Chernobyl for a healthy dose of depression in the evening department of Whrror. All right, but like imagine Candice One's talking to you like that while stroking though, wasn't relax whoa, that's all relaxed. I hated women and viewing them as objects? What? I hated women and viewed them as objects until I played Silent ho f and realized I was wrong. It's crazy that I imagine a silent hoole game convinces you to not be misogynistic of anything. To the opposite. For me, He's like, oh, this is a prop for harbor clearly slurmaxing one day one day sober congratulation. I'm not gonna congratulate you on that if if you don't, if you know what you pus it from the back, you're not hungry enough, big Boss, convincing the troops deployed to Portland to join his gay little polycule. We'll call them diamond dogs. Join, join my polycuole. I want to fuck many people and not think about it. The repercussions, goon, devil, the man without come. Now is the time for me to ride on his meat, pull his dick out of my mouth, wipe his just from my eyes. I will be queer. That's fucking hate breed. I will be heard, Okay, I don't know. Look up, fast, innocent, behold trust me, hamminad most stable UI five game is Sonic racing cross worlds. That's sad. Uh notices Bulge's oo wu what's this? The dead worms in your ass? Smitche the kids something something something gay something something slur yeah uh Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper. I have relapsed in now I'm on the back, back on the teet hamster and a sock is now plus five after extensive use. Isy, I know you're listening to this. I want my fucking dog back you've rapid sal yush whoa communicating through podcast credits is crazy? Since Sweeney is the mascot of the group, when are we getting a Sweeney plushy in the shop. We're not. I'm gonna I'm gonna come in your ods t hat Chris Craig the Canadian Freaky And there's a bunch of emoji's pointing to a tiki head. It's your boy, Shawney Dee comshot gaming trademark at Grock. Is this true? My profile picture has been young Chris for six months and he still hasn't noticed. Oh my god, Oh yeah, Chris. Yeah, there's a Spider Man poser right behind me. Yeah, Okay, I don't give a shit. I don't know what that picture is from. So that's kind of weird. It should be really scared. Yeah whatever. It looks like it's like from my one you've never released before. Yeah, it looks like it's from my sink in my parents house. That's kind of weird. Uh sweety looks like a smear frame of Derek Kim Jong and the Keith cor Uh East Palestine, Ohio being glassed by Israel because it's named after Palestine. For these I used to live there. It sucks. Yeah, Palestine, I bet fun fact the raptor did happen? Nobody went no, I'd just say that fumbled the sixty three trans girls? Should I kill myself? She liked to thinks transgirls U. She liked to think Charlie Kirk is a moderate because her husband is a crypto chrysto fascist. By comparison, chrysto fascist is hilarious. Uh. Maybe Charlie Kirk was just hyper autistic and his special interest is getting shot in the carotid artery. Sam tweeeney be like, I respect people's sexuality. Obi, won't you blow me? Charlie Kirk lost a gun debate Kremlin de grevlind yep watching Watch Along when, Oh yeah, we just got to set a side of time. Oh right, I don't it's gonna be. It's gonna be the war of the world's want. Okay, Chris is in the top five Wiggers of all time. Jason rhes ye'll do it after sacred Uh? How do how did we say we're gonna do it? I don't remember. I mean I had And it's not that it's not hard, it's it's pretty easy. Just bring your headphones. That's that's the only thing. And like presumably the cable they go along with Jason Horhes ain't no rest for the Homo. Kingston won't close his ass. He's got a dick to suck and butts to fu. Wage slave five eighty three trans Tucker Carlson more like tuck her Carlson away. Oh, tuck her cuckson away. I don't know, but Poeni Brothers presents crash course average history. Rise of this epticon is Don Duckerson pumped up dicks by the finger of the people, Mason the medal head saying gadio activit karaoke pep choose one of every ten people you see as a hallugination of ten people, one of every ten people as their soul sounds amplified. I was really close to self forever sleep last week. If I ever do it, I should, I should just zero my bank account to this Patreon. Yes, please, don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do the first thing.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the second thing. But yeah, don't do that, you piece of shit. Don't hey listen. Lesbian Cunt Evil Edition Charlie Mark. The JK jk Alley is short for Gigantic cut. John Strickland Merk eighteen eighty nine, The Stone Sober October Wish me luck, boys, you've already failed. I met by this point the First Church of Key David presents Swing the Darkest Cracker. I finally saw the trained Bayblade video. Oh man, that's a classic. Lebron would have survived that next shot pre Ras Blake eight nine six. I got Lockdown doing grave By Chicks to the Dix Second Factory, and all I got was Lockdot's previously mentioned Marvin straight be like sexual arming. That's a good one. That's a good one, retarded with an asked with a thing over the e. That dude who branged about crypto scanning that cancer patient out of his treatment money is one hundred times worse than Charlie Kirk. That's goopy. I I I I'm your little f slur guy, warm sticky goo. When you come in my all in my eyes, I know that is trump of the clown. Please help, can't seem to get any bookings? Can you give me any advice? Laugh more as a clown, Young Collins sewing his ass shut and chugging two liders of laxatives. Yeah, King Midas, but it's Smegma nice Nikki turning pill USA. If this is if this is the last page wise over an hour left, Gay Arnold with football shaped hips. That's so stupid. Man, too blurry, too bigfoot, you fucking idiot, you bloody sorry Miss Jackson Badley Bray, who's New York Nia? Here he needs he blog is Weben Handofrey perjury and a hunting and nay from and as always running out our list. King of paphazard, Bye, yeah, goodbye,