Speaker 1: Good morning, guys. How's everybody doing the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of these no name.
Speaker 3: Patches calling me out, dragging.
Speaker 4: Up my past.
Speaker 5: Guess I made mistakes back in the day.
Speaker 3: Trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 6: But I'm changing you. I'm learning, trying.
Speaker 7: To heal from all that burning.
Speaker 4: I won't let the whispers hoping down. I'm taking back my crown. I guess I gotta fast and I'm done some wrong, but I'm moving forward over. I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now for me, for me.
Speaker 7: Leaving me?
Speaker 4: How lo I here, excuse me, stumble my fall. I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain if it startill, stormy at all, ever, step my take. I'm finding that I'm on listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 6: I've got my troop.
Speaker 2: I won't hide.
Speaker 5: I'm doing what's right.
Speaker 4: I'm doing wors real.
Speaker 8: I'm in control of how healthy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I got a pass and a go wrong, but I'm moving forwardward. I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now, how for me?
Speaker 9: For me?
Speaker 2: He you?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 6: We you and man?
Speaker 1: We were supposed to do a stream last night, but go back to bed.
Speaker 5: I fell asleep again again again.
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Yay, I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. You missed no filter, missed no filter. I missed late night, I missed doing a show with you. I missed mattew I missed everything.
Speaker 1: Fuck Erica, Erica Kurr just tay go to church. Erica just put a tweet all saying go to church.
Speaker 7: I don't know Erica who.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk's wife.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, check your Twitter.
Speaker 7: Check my Twitter? Alrighty I just alrighty.
Speaker 1: Then I just tweeted Bobby Nickols here by the way, Kaysa hit one million tuggs uh huh Kai Sana hit one million subs on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Kisat Mason, I don't mean.
Speaker 7: I don't know how that is.
Speaker 2: Mason at Tyson that he's a YouTuber a.
Speaker 7: H. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know any of these people.
Speaker 7: Jig, how how was your day yesterday? Jake? Okay, have a good one.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do a stream with the Years last night thee.
Speaker 2: Yeah it happens luckily.
Speaker 1: Matt Keemo, I did Jam's show last night.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Gamo.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 5: I've only seen him on vyb.
Speaker 1: But oh, look at gian giant robot Bobby nick.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 1: So he asked about so he asked about the problem. He asked about.
Speaker 7: Gino Oh, Gino's being a problem again.
Speaker 1: So he asked what what why do you guys hate gino.
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I told her He said that the bold body. Uh oh, sorry, I'm a little tired here.
Speaker 7: No, it's okay, it's not you, it's me.
Speaker 1: Owen. Owen's messed up for your computer.
Speaker 7: Okay, he wishes to Kidn't you now do that ship?
Speaker 1: No, you know, nobody wants to listen take.
Speaker 5: My video driver crash for a second. I'm black now, aren't I?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 7: Am I black? Now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Are you sure.
Speaker 1: Your froze?
Speaker 7: Okay? Cavina god and come back.
Speaker 1: In Okay, right, guys, I just wanna guys, go check out this awesome content career. Go check out this awesome content career.
Speaker 11: Mmh ms.
Speaker 10: Son's here, It's it's one hm.
Speaker 7: Well that was fucking jee.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 7: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe restart my browser and said, uh, you couldn't get a handle on my devices. We started to run the browser and lost the audio in the video.
Speaker 7: By the way, yeah, Little Lemmy. I was just watching Little Lemmy.
Speaker 1: O Baby did a stream, say in f Little Lemmy.
Speaker 5: He did three streams. I don't know why he feels ansa air, dirty laundry.
Speaker 1: H Little Lemmy's an awesome person. Yes, yes, she tried to help TJ. She tried to help t J. Yeah, you know, but you can't. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to help themselves. And t J is granny by the way.
Speaker 7: No, I'm aware, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: Is is Granny needs to be ready for his treatment on his own.
Speaker 1: This is like the fourth time he's went in the treatment. Yeah, or he said he was going to a treatment. He does this every year at this time.
Speaker 7: Well, hopefully eventually he'll get help, like ohen always beyond hell. Uh but yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: H h.
Speaker 1: Why why is little let Me being brought into this?
Speaker 5: Well because they broke up, you know, and yeah, I think he's mad at how He's mad as hell that happened. He's hurting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're both hurting, you know. Let Me is an awesome person.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sometimes Jake, when you run into problems in a relationship and then you break up, it.
Speaker 7: Can it can It could just.
Speaker 1: Like you and Jus.
Speaker 5: It could spike anger issues, like you know, because you feel you feel like you wasted last whatever.
Speaker 7: You know, you guys spent.
Speaker 1: Together ud like you and Jus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like me and Janice. But me and Janie Actually when we broke up, we stayed friends. Yeah, I can't say there wasn't a rough fat definitely once eventually you get over it, you realize that maybe it's better it's friends.
Speaker 7: I think that will happen between Granny and Lemmy.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just woke up, so I'm still waking up.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 7: Hm, you're just waking up. Oh big announcement.
Speaker 5: No be of Live the Vibe tomorrow.
Speaker 7: He's busy and we'll be back on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: He doesn't do Mondays anymore, No he does.
Speaker 7: He's got something to do tomorrow. Yuh.
Speaker 1: Let me guess traffic court. Let me guess traffic court.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, traffic court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm kidding.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 7: Okay, wouldn't you love it to be that.
Speaker 5: Let's see, I'm gonna find this show and I'm gonna tweet this out or not, I'm gonna tweet it out.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna sucking.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I just I you you retweeted my tweet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna put it in my gies cured geek, Why don't I know? Why do I not get your notifications? Geeesus christ.
Speaker 2: I thought you already shared, No, because you retweeted.
Speaker 5: You know it's in a tweet. Yeah, but I mean shared in my discord though.
Speaker 7: Let's see, Jake Austin.
Speaker 1: Here's the links. The private link link is the private chat.
Speaker 7: Um hmm the link. No, I don't need it. There, I got it. I got it.
Speaker 1: People are gonna say, why are you doing his show?
Speaker 7: Watch me and Jake, you're boring.
Speaker 1: We're not being boring.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's talk about the hard hitting topics.
Speaker 7: Uh. How many times do you masturbate a day? Jake?
Speaker 5: No, but you once told me it was like seven, I do I want to? You do it when you want to run? Ye, don't don't worry everybody themselves.
Speaker 2: Oh no, shout out a little way?
Speaker 7: There you go?
Speaker 5: There you why do you why do you have your name spelled where?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 7: Like, okay, what what did you do? Did you misspell it one time? And then it was like.
Speaker 10: This all.
Speaker 1: I have to promote this because I'm not I'm being forced to.
Speaker 7: You have to promote what because you're being forced Huh what? What do you have to be forced to.
Speaker 1: Because of David Chandler? Deadvil?
Speaker 7: Oh this morning, little lemmy? No or what?
Speaker 1: I have to promote this one?
Speaker 7: Which one? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't support this guy, but I have to because I'm forced to do it because of my one hundred dollars donator wants me to promote him.
Speaker 7: Okay, we'll promoting then who is it?
Speaker 1: This all sucks pod?
Speaker 7: Well there you go, there you go. Don subscribe everybody.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have to because it was a someone paid for me to do it.
Speaker 7: Well, noise, noise, that's right, if someone.
Speaker 1: Bobby, they just sexy.
Speaker 7: My lord. Yeah, some people tell me that, but right I don't see that. No. I am tired of the noise, tired of the same people acting reckless, chasing some dreams. Think they Howard Stern in the eighties the nineties.
Speaker 5: But all I hear is cruelty.
Speaker 1: The vibe so old row one ro one. This is the one I wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, small town kid with a big old brain talks a little different, buddy, heang shame, lines up cars like soldiers on a mission sees the world clear.
Speaker 1: With lady, Hey, how are you doing? Brother? Have you spoken to Andrew?
Speaker 7: No? No, we can't talk to him anymore. Sucks by. It's just they don't They don't give him any devices. Fucked up? Fuck uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they understand what he was doing.
Speaker 7: Huh what did you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah it is what it is? Man?
Speaker 5: What the door?
Speaker 2: What the do.
Speaker 7: When you live in a shoe?
Speaker 5: H okay?
Speaker 1: So I forgot this Sunday. The people are going to church, people.
Speaker 5: Are going to church. There's nobody here. God damn it. How many viewers have got?
Speaker 1: I can get some viewer is I gotta get a couple of devices. But I can make us some viewers.
Speaker 8: Happened speaking the numbers, that's what surely surely network does.
Speaker 7: I don't know about. I mean they might, they don't care.
Speaker 1: H A. Sui has about like four all accounts that he watches everybody.
Speaker 2: On h.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember one time we were celebrating on his birthday.
Speaker 7: He came in the chat and.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm he was under this account called Yeah. I think it was Suly eight, seven eight or something like that, and nobody believe. Nobody believes that it was him, and Owen was like, he said, that's some kind of g was saying.
Speaker 7: It was pretty funny. And then.
Speaker 5: And then uh, the next time. The next time Owen was on the Shoeli network, Suli was like he was talking about it, how he was in there and because nobody believed it was actually Shuely, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Stop reason, stop reason.
Speaker 7: It's good to be there.
Speaker 5: What's freezing? What you are you stilling her?
Speaker 7: Whytch? Yeah, watch on your laptop.
Speaker 1: Because I don't have a Facebook messenger on the oh the laptop.
Speaker 7: Oh, we'll put it on there. No, why not?
Speaker 1: M hmmm, I don't know, like pace my password? I will? I don't.
Speaker 7: Oh are you fucking serious? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Because I don't. I always haven't remember. H yeah, geez. I just want to say I want to wish you a merry Christmas from the Bottomore Hearts.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's Christmas in.
Speaker 7: Sy Christmas take not yet.
Speaker 1: Christmas in Alaska. Not in Australia. It's still water time. It's still winter time in and and it's winter time in It's still winter in uh in Australia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, their summer is coming. I should have to get their spring and everything.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Um A, nobody worry about me?
Speaker 5: Hey, Google, what season is it in Australia right now? It is spring in Australia right now, as the season typically runs from September through November.
Speaker 7: And the Southern Hemisphere, whoa, it's spring there right now.
Speaker 1: Hey? Can I make a request and song for your music show if you do it today?
Speaker 7: Oh? I won't be doing a music show today.
Speaker 1: What about I'm all Right by Kenny Loggins.
Speaker 7: Had a dollar?
Speaker 1: Uh a right? Oh? Body worry about me?
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Are you one of the lucky ones to get a gifted?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes you were.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got also thirty day thirty another thirty day trial of of Uh about YouTube of h from premium?
Speaker 7: Yeah, a Verbo preview. I just paid for a year for Fox's.
Speaker 1: Sakes, ninety nine dollars. Yeah, that's what they charged me. They charged me every time. Bobby rig will be live today with Afternoon Chill.
Speaker 7: Something like that.
Speaker 1: By the lay a New Girl did her show Friday.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, I seen. I was trying to chat in there and I was totally ignored.
Speaker 1: Yeah. H you know they're doing their movies with two K shows today, you know, with two K with two key.
Speaker 12: By the way, Bobby, huh, look what's that?
Speaker 7: Am I? Chief public?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Jay, thank you. You can get the block Kak Cutson or fuck k cuts the shirt.
Speaker 7: Right there.
Speaker 1: You can get a block Bobby Nick shirt on mine.
Speaker 7: Yes you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People thought I was People.
Speaker 7: Thought you were what.
Speaker 1: People thought I was crazy to make a shirt saying blah Jason Hudson.
Speaker 7: Nick people saw.
Speaker 5: People thought you were crazy to make a shirt named black Bobby Nick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, who was saying that?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: On people? Oh okay, people are pissed and on people.
Speaker 7: People are pissed in your people? All right? Whoa gitties? Where Twitter?
Speaker 1: Did I I actually tweet something?
Speaker 7: No? No, it's.
Speaker 6: I have that.
Speaker 1: I still have that picture of Danny showing his ass.
Speaker 7: Oh lie, I swear we don't need to see that.
Speaker 1: I still have that picture.
Speaker 7: Why Jake, you like to look at it once in a while.
Speaker 1: I still have it on a flash drive. I still had that, and also still have that clip of let Me's friends stripping let Me's friend the JD Rocks.
Speaker 7: Jay Rocks.
Speaker 1: She she was a streamer that let Me Does Business did business with on Twitch.
Speaker 7: I always think.
Speaker 1: I remember, Yeah, clip out underwear?
Speaker 7: Whoa can I see it?
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta send I gotta have.
Speaker 1: I have to flight send it to you on the difference because I have it only on the flash drive, so I have to since M not down Dade. Okay, it's the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Oh, go to the bathroom. Don't ship yourself.
Speaker 1: Hold on talking about yourselves?
Speaker 7: All right, Well.
Speaker 2: Me did that, but you just got pranked.
Speaker 7: I just got franks what you don't actually have to ship?
Speaker 2: No, I have to ship.
Speaker 1: Hold on? Oh, where's this poison button?
Speaker 11: Due to this poison?
Speaker 5: Uh, it's kind of like a pe.
Speaker 7: Or a waterfall.
Speaker 1: That's it? Can ja h oh h yeah, back talk about yourself.
Speaker 2: Talking about your dallas.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's me. I got nobody to talk to.
Speaker 1: Hey, talk about do a shout out for your show? Do a shout out for your show?
Speaker 5: Well right now, I guess I'll do a shout out for my channel. Bobby Nick. Yeah, I Bobby Nick ninety seventy eight.
Speaker 7: Go subscribe to everybody.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: I usually do shows like sometimes three times a fucking day.
Speaker 7: Holy shit.
Speaker 5: Call me on Rumble too, Rumble dot com, slash the Bobby Nick show or just searched the Bobby Nicks show up on rumble dot com. Oh, I scratch my balls, my eyeball it is, Oh, here we go? Where the fuck is everybody? How y'all doing?
Speaker 7: Nobody? Good to see you even though I don't actually see you.
Speaker 5: Oh, Cherry knees here. Holy shit, it's the fucking bird. Excuse me, excuse me, mister nee flim blem de la cram Yeah mean mh happy birthday bird. It's really good to finally see somebody, you know, your first chatter. Then Jake is taking a poop right now. If you're wondering what that noise is, I mean, I actually don't know if you can actually hear it. I don't know what I'm hearing.
Speaker 7: I'm hearing something.
Speaker 5: It might be Jake pooping, depends how the close he left his device or did he take his device in the He should just take this device in the bathroom.
Speaker 7: Then have a video for you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, surprise sarryanee no b F live tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Whoa did he just plunk in the toilet? Jesus that was loud. Yeah, he won't be back till tuesday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Terry is here. Jake he sounded like you exploded in the toilet. What the hell, h.
Speaker 1: Terry Terry? Everyone loves Riney.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, heads birthday terryye.
Speaker 5: Jey says he's gonna get his new underweard ay, that's right, you put on.
Speaker 7: Any of them? Tidy White is yet.
Speaker 1: I have, dude, I heard do something? How about Terry? Is Terryany's birthday? Why don't we sing him birthday songs?
Speaker 7: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 13: Happy Birthday to the birth Happy Birthday to the bird, Happy Birthday near birth, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, Bobby. By the way, I did send. I got Christy may a book. I think Christy Mayor of book all her wish list. It's the Roger Stone book.
Speaker 7: Really brazy, yes turning. Unfortunately, b F is cheating on you. Sorry about that money. It's okay, though, It's okay.
Speaker 14: Mm hm.
Speaker 7: It happens many, is it seem?
Speaker 1: Yeah? By the way, you dude, you missed some great shows last night.
Speaker 7: What did I miss?
Speaker 1: The Krishawn, the Don and TJ. We're fighting.
Speaker 7: TJ.
Speaker 1: TJ Banks my friend.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't know him, but by the way, he.
Speaker 1: Thinks that you are a Bobby, a Chris Peep supporter.
Speaker 5: I haven't really talked to Chris Peeps in a long time. The last time he got really mad at me.
Speaker 7: So I don't know. I don't think.
Speaker 5: Because when we had him up on Forget, I think it was a lunatic lounge. It might have been late night. I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: Uh he was. I get exactly what happened, but I know.
Speaker 2: I can make it sounds.
Speaker 7: It sounded like he had an agenda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta put a girl.
Speaker 7: This stormy kind of whooped him.
Speaker 2: Storm stormy. Stormy can hold her own.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, so Chris doesn't like women that that can hold her own, exploming that the he's even let me. No, he's more of a chauvinist.
Speaker 7: Yeah, is that at.
Speaker 5: Kenny to the kitchen when you belong mitch Oka.
Speaker 7: Or the bedroom? Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you know that we could actually do these.
Speaker 7: New we can do what? Oh? Yeah? In the QR codes? Yeah? Yeah, I mean I don't know how many people actually use QR codes. So, and it seems pointless to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's it's Terry Knee versus the under I don't By the way, Terry used his real name on on the Amazon. But I knew Terry needs real name because.
Speaker 5: Why we don't need to talk about It's okay, I didn't say his name.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, uh m hmm, but I knew his real name.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say it because that's docs.
Speaker 7: And it's right, Jake, And you don't dox do. Doxing is fadom.
Speaker 14: Okay, it's not good. It's not good at dogic, it's not good. Why would you want to talk to somebody? Hit me?
Speaker 1: By the way, Tesla'll just put a order our sexy car or our cyber truck before September thirtieth if you want to lock in the Selmi powlar fed test credit and take delivery later.
Speaker 7: Here you know, uh, you know what, Jake, what.
Speaker 5: I applied for a goddamn well, I was approved for a goddamn credit card like a week ago. They sent it in the fucking mail. Canada Post guess what. Thursday night, Canada Post went on strike.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh, by the way, I just want to tell you something. I'm looking at a video Podo right now. Do you know that that Star World girl, she she's wearing a bikini looking she got to meet. She's got a bikini. Uh yeah, she just she just had a baby and she looks gorge.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 2: Girls like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah weird mhmm.
Speaker 1: But way, twenty dollars.
Speaker 7: Go guys.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to hit it, hit it. If you guys don't, don't, If you.
Speaker 15: Guys don't want to support this show, go over and watch Owen's bullshit, or go watch, or go watch, or go watch something else.
Speaker 1: Go watch a free content, because this is not.
Speaker 5: This content is not free.
Speaker 2: M hm. George Jenko is doing damn it. George.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'll take twenty bucks. Thanks, fuck you?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm, uh huh yeah yeah yeah, h.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, but live Wleen was trying to start some shipping my discord last night, so.
Speaker 1: Right that you know that that's one of h ju.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah yeah, I know. And I don't care. I don't care if he's in there, but he's gonna ah tryan call someone out and fucking start shipping with them, and I'm gonna say goodbye. I don't I don't fucking I don't do no fucking drama in my discord.
Speaker 2: Hey can you say? Can you say?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 7: I can I don't know if he'll come on though.
Speaker 1: Why uh well.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, no, take not nothing like that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I don't know if he'll come on, right there, said it to him. We're just saying he could be busy.
Speaker 1: Can you send Scott alink?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I can. I don't think Scott's even a wake he.
Speaker 1: No, so that's all.
Speaker 7: You know, he hasn't been action for nine hours. But I can send itself. Maybe the ding on his son will wake him up.
Speaker 1: Kerry Perry nee, Terry, Perry Perry. They need to make a Perry Carabolla.
Speaker 7: Bird, Parry Caravello bird.
Speaker 1: And call that Perry knee. Oh god, yeah, hey, did you hear stethernan John's doing a show with with Ashley Cummins.
Speaker 7: Sharing John spin?
Speaker 1: What with Ashley Cummings doing a show with her?
Speaker 7: Okay, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: She oh my god, yah.
Speaker 5: Oh Pequenza's Jake, I would but dealing with COVID bro yeah he is.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to say that publicly, but you wanted that out there. Ks, he's sick.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 9: Mhm kaye after.
Speaker 1: Yem hmmm, he's got he's got the bid again. Yeah, damn stuff's going real like.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Stuff's going around like like Stormy Daniels.
Speaker 5: Oh, spread faster than her herbies. Oh it's right, mister bird is trying to sing a song or want such a sing a song?
Speaker 7: No, no, int that so you can flip it? No way, no way, foul h M. I know these games.
Speaker 5: I've been doing this ship for four years and now god damn it. The only one who can still get tricked by it is Bob Levey what.
Speaker 7: Singing the songs and and uh saying the names.
Speaker 1: Come come on me, come on me, h h, come on on me, on me from no momy.
Speaker 7: What mh you did you say you want someone to come on you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: By the way, if you got is uh, you have to donate. If you're gonna be a Seymour song, you have to donate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, donate, guys, donate, don't masturbate. Hey, pal venmo cash yet, super tips?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Only fans your mother, your mother, Jake's mama.
Speaker 1: Bobby's mama.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Hey it's Bobby Rick, Bobby Rick, Bobby Rick.
Speaker 7: Rick. I don't know where are you getting the rick from?
Speaker 1: Hold on, give me one minute, one minute?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 5: What is there an Asian version of me out there. I don't know, what are you laughing at?
Speaker 1: Look Bobby Rick?
Speaker 6: What oh God, damn it, Jake, Jesus, clip it bags.
Speaker 7: Your fact?
Speaker 1: Hut you still are you changing it?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna forget that?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 7: I might.
Speaker 16: That's okay, Bobby Rick, Bobby bitch m or Bobby or Bobby Dick.
Speaker 7: Big Dick Nick.
Speaker 1: Hey, who's who's better looking? Me or Frankie?
Speaker 5: Okay? So do you want a liar or do you want the truth?
Speaker 7: Truth? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 5: I would say Frankie's a little bit better looking because like, I don't know, Jake, you kind of like with the beard and the and the hair, I don't know, you kind of look like like some kind of bush man or something like not really a bushman, gamel well something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't I don't think you look you can't have a very unique look. You're very very unique look that makes you you.
Speaker 1: Look very Canadian. You look Canadian?
Speaker 7: I might, I don't know if that's a thing. Can you look Canadian? I know you can sound Canadian.
Speaker 1: By the way, Jado's having a good time at the golf course, Well that's good. Stutter and John got suspended spend it from what because he showed a picture of Anthony Coomia show a brandish and a gun.
Speaker 5: Oh his channel, I don't know, or as Twitter or what.
Speaker 7: You get a strike?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Huhm, my babyes.
Speaker 1: Come mm.
Speaker 7: We both have qualities appealing to me. Well, that's good. Bird whack away, whack away.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, I'm gonna end, Bobby Boddy Rick.
Speaker 5: You're gonna end.
Speaker 1: In the show.
Speaker 5: You this is the end, beautiful friend.
Speaker 4: In the end.
Speaker 1: There's nobody coming in.
Speaker 5: I mean, the bird is here, he kind of is here, so got cue me event Yeah right, why would he do that? He's stunt.
Speaker 1: I just don't want a I'll do another show with you today.
Speaker 7: Maybe later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do a show on your channel with you.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, on my channel.
Speaker 1: We'll do like a movie channel movie show.
Speaker 7: Holy shit, what movie.
Speaker 1: We might do a rumble only. We might do a rumble only on Rumble Studio and watch some videos on YouTube.
Speaker 7: Videos on YouTube. I don't know what videos on YouTube.
Speaker 1: The video we'll watch it on Rumble. We'll watch the stream on rum but we'll watch YouTube videos.
Speaker 7: Maybe we could try to come up.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not into life. I'm into the show dip Ship.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't don't do it. Shake life a gets better. Alright, you're only thirty.
Speaker 7: You're only in your thirties, Jake,