Speaker 1: We've been talking a lot about millennials. Just a quick look with AI. Millennials are often criticized, and these criticisms tend to focus on their perceived worth, ethic entitlement, and their reliance on technology. Those are the beefs towards millennials. But if you think about the third thing, their reliance on technology, that sounds like old people saying get off my lawn with your technology. That shouldn't be a criticism, right.
Speaker 2: That's more gm Z I would think too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, maybe the younger portion of millennials are very more reliant than we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had t nine calculators.
Speaker 3: Again, I went to college without ever sending a text message when I arrived at college. So that's wilde it's pretty wild, pretty wild h crazy. So this article and the ringer had a bunch of stuff. They did a whole bracket, but then they had an extra thing outside the bracket of all the things they considered putting in the bracket, that just kind of encapsulates millennial culture. And Christina, sorry to say we are responsible for this one dabbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, my son when he was like seven, thought that was the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 4: The dab. There's a cool video that I guess went viral.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say, but it's a it's a kid on a playground. It's one white kid and everybody's dabbing, and they're in the line dabbing, and he has the worst dab of all time.
Speaker 4: You guys ever seen that? Maybe I have. It's good.
Speaker 2: You can dab in fortnite though, I remember that fun.
Speaker 3: If we send that that video to my slack channel, yes, Danny McBride, okay, victory for you, then, yes it is.
Speaker 2: We'll take it.
Speaker 1: You guys know who sort of put him on the map, right, Bill will Ferrell, David Gordon Green of Richardson, Okay.
Speaker 2: Crap together. Yeah, yeah, The Dark Knight.
Speaker 1: It's one of the best movies, one of my favorite movies ever, but definitely the best superhero movie I think ever made her that little trilogy, right, the second one was the Is that the Dark Knight?
Speaker 2: The second one?
Speaker 1: That that one is the best of all of them. Yeah, I don't think millennials get credit for that.
Speaker 3: I would have happily traded off to y'all. Yeah, well no, no, I mean happily.
Speaker 1: Batman's been around for decades and Hew Memento came out when you guys are like five, So I don't think y'all get credit for that. But that is the best version of Batman ever. That's a great movie with Heath Ledger. That's the best superhero movie I've ever seen. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: I like the Robert Pattinson one better. Really, it's a good one.
Speaker 4: It's a good one.
Speaker 1: Well, now, the Joker, since they did the whole Joker spent off, that thing was better than the first.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 1: The Joker, too, was worse than every movie ever made.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, so the Joker was the spin off of that.
Speaker 1: One Robert Pattinson one. Oh, I didn't know that that character was in that movie. That actor playing that character in that movie.
Speaker 2: He's in the Penguin universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're thinking of the Penguin. Yeah, okay, but the Joker is not tied to that, right, I don't know. Well, the Joker probably it's the same guy that played the Joker, right, Phoenix, That's that's what I thought you were talking about. Yeah, Paul Dana, which, by the way, Paul Dana was great in episode one.
Speaker 2: Of the Studio. Oh, good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't seen her.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh dude, idiot. Yeah, I watched last night keep Going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 3: We watched episode eight last night, The Golden Globes episode fantastic, fantastic. I too, would like to think Southsachristina moving on. Dude's tweeting from waffle houses is a fantasy football punishment.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll take Yeah, well, an hour for every waffle you eat, so.
Speaker 2: It's not on the list.
Speaker 3: Is the Great Comedy Central Show review where he has challenged to divorce his wife Andy twenty four pancakes.
Speaker 4: God, I love that show.
Speaker 2: It nearly kills himself. DVDs Christina, okay, good job. And Blu Rays too, I'm sure take Blue Rays on there eating food out of bowls. What are y'all doing that?
Speaker 3: We're all eating well ordering food bowls here and that was done.
Speaker 1: In the fifteen h I see what you're talking about, Like, like, yeah, food bowl like a Chipotle bowl as a trend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, instead of eating a burrito a bowl.
Speaker 2: Our friends over at Velvet Taco do bowls now?
Speaker 4: God love Velvet Taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah sounds offensive.
Speaker 4: God, it's so good.
Speaker 3: Here's our f's our three f's Facebook Friends and Funny Yourdie dot com.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anyone is listening to this that's tied into Velvet Taco, we want to endorse Velvet Taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was going to eat it and tell people about it?
Speaker 4: What was friends to?
Speaker 2: Was that a thing? I'll give it to your generation?
Speaker 1: Wasn't Wasn't that a social media friends?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's get to the g spots here. There's some gs. We'll pick it up at h tomorrow maybe two three? A g Game of Thrones, right, gaming chairs?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Overrated, definitely a gift kids.
Speaker 2: As for yeah, GoldenEye double O seven, one.
Speaker 4: Of the greatest video games of all time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Goosebumps.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, that's the mysterious cartoon.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna making a movie out of that?
Speaker 4: Books?
Speaker 3: There is a show at David Swimmers in Okay, Okay, God Grand Theft Auto.
Speaker 4: Yes, And by the way, a new one is.
Speaker 1: Coming out still getting delayed.
Speaker 4: Still, it's like freaking out about it. I saw this report yesterday. It's like, hey, the new one's coming out. We didn't now have a date and it was like twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: I'm like, good Lord, they're gonna get our new pope before GTA six zne or whatever. Ben had once gave me Grand theft Ati auto because he realized He's like in twenty thirteen when he realized it, Yeah, not good for my kids to be watching these strippers.
Speaker 1: Well, I was playing with my tiny kids, and you can hop in a car with the prostitute. The car starts shaking and your health improves in the game, and you have to shoot police officers. When you start the game, they're.
Speaker 2: Like, Dad, why why are we shooting the police officers. I'm like, get this out and out terrible and never played it.
Speaker 1: You immediately set your kids down and made them watch all seven seasons of the Shield
Speaker 3: Oh God and Guitar hero Ah that each tomorrow