Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't forget final two days this go around for our Rock the Band cash giveaway. She'll have thirteen chances today as well as tomorrow to win one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't do shout outs on this show, but shout out to William, uh, Dina, Marie and Laura, all four of them one of thousand dollars. Hopefully your name will be on that list tomorrow. Well, you have to do list for the keyword and enter to your website.
Speaker 2: Right, nine oh five will be the first one of the day. Then we do them hourly and yes you can enter each ower. Mmm, well this is a bit embarrassing. I suppose we go to China.
Speaker 1: Do you think we get another winner for the one thousand dollars in the next two days? I think we will.
Speaker 3: Now I think we're gonna get two more.
Speaker 1: Whoa tall order? All right, so what are we doing?
Speaker 2: We go to a Chinese tech school.
Speaker 1: What is this called?
Speaker 2: Here? Hefi University of Technology student dormitory had to be evacuated when smoke detectors were set off by a fire that apparently started in one of the dorm rooms and then spread to the hallway when one of the tech students realized that his roommate had just arrived back unexpectedly, and he was quite embarrassed that he was engaged with his inflatable girlfriend, which he attempted to dispose of by setting on fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're in college and you have an inflatable, if you have a sex doll as a frat joke, I get it, you know, like laying around the front house with a beer bottle in its hand and whatever. But honestly, think of in your college days. I know you would live dorm life, nor did I. But you come home in college, man, you have a playground.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got that. There's that angle obviously. But what's got me stuck here is dude inflatable. That is so nineteen nineties and early two thousands. We were talking just was it yesterday or the day before? Two days about how AI now has been incorporated into the sex dolls that we actually entertained the it. They looked so good and can be modified to satisfy every desire.
Speaker 1: Replace the wives. You know, we painted the scenario. Is it time to replace the wives? I mean make the arguments and you guys think, oh, well, it's just the old inflatables like pat like you just mentioned with the college guy. Yeah, exactly, the one with the hole in the face, which is what it sounds like he had. It definitely does, but these new ones. I am the biggest anti AI guy, but every time I go to Google now it just does an AI search for me. And AI in the sex doll industry, Oh my gosh, just think about this taco drama.
Speaker 2: If you were to walk in when you get home from work later and there she is whatever you've named her, and the first thing she says is, Hi.
Speaker 3: Bob, welcome home. I've made you. I mean, I've got an ice cold beer ready for you. After you enjoy that, would you mind taking me the bedroom and making sweet love to me. I've been craving it all day.
Speaker 1: Oh if you know what, what if she is hanging out with other dudes that happen to come to your house because your AI doll is so horny that the mailman comes and she's Mountinum in the ups driver, it's like, oh yeah, fedexis and then all of a sudden, your pool guy, it's the real pool guy scenario from the pornos. My pool guy's like right now, he's about uh, probably twenty five. Good kid, you know, I'm saying, hard ass worker.
Speaker 2: He'd have to clean spool in town. He'd be over there, you know, three four times a week, take a couple times in a day for mine. Because he's taking his twenties when you were in your twenties. And again that's full circle there. What the hell is college kid doing with the old school plastic doll?
Speaker 1: Right on, man, and you're in China. Up your game, dude. Your technology is so far ahead you invented COVID. I mean, come on, you gotta have a better doll.
Speaker 2: He was in the Wuhan dorm. All right, let's move along. Let's let's head to the UK. We'll keep it international here. This whole idiotology is international idiots. We've got a true neighbor from hell in Essex in the UK. There's a couple. They're both eighty one years old. Ken and Diane Lott came home to find that a woman who they know. She lives in the neighborhood, but they do not know her, have never had any interaction with her whatsoever until UH an investigation got underway which involved a close circuit TV of this unknown neighbor to them other than visually, just to pass her by cramming in a massive, massive amount of pooh through their mail slot. Turns out, after they UH tracked down the police tracked down this woman. They believe she's also the same one that had an attack on the couple last year by paying pouring a paint thinner over their cars. What's wrong with this again? The couple it's an elderly couple. Canon, Diane have no idea who this lunatic is or why she's How old is how old is the other lady the neighbor. Does it get into it?
Speaker 1: Doesn't say so. She's just harassing elderly That's real cool. What a lanch shoving a massive amount of poo through the mail slot. I mean, I don't want to get too deep into that. Well, yeah, it reminds me and he's probably listening right now when we put a fish through my buddy my buddy's mail slot. No, he wasn't Actually we did that as well to a different buddy, but this one was just in the mailbox and it rotted. It was a bass. It was a summertime deal. Oh boy, a good friend Ben. Oh okay, Yeah, it's like, dude, why would we do that? I think it's we were jealous. We weren't invited this raging party they had, and we're like, yeah, we'll show you.
Speaker 3: I see all that hot, all them.
Speaker 1: Hot, you know, high schoolers in your house. We weren't invited because we're the scummy little fishermen on the lake. A load of bass in this thing. And how he liked held a mullet in their pool. I want to pass buddies growing up, the dirty kid mullet in the pool.
Speaker 2: Uh. Finally, there's this video footage out of Indonesia at a park of some sort of Indonesia that featured a small pool that contained what locals considered a lucky crocodile, believed to be tame.
Speaker 3: This crocodile is enormous, you.
Speaker 1: Said, you said, Indonesia. What am I thinking?
Speaker 2: Visitors were encouraged to make offerings.
Speaker 1: You said, Indonesia, What am I thinking?
Speaker 3: Oh? Model in the palm tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly supermodel in the palm tree after the tsunami. Okay, so who's wrestling crocs?
Speaker 2: No one's wrestling him. Locals believe the crocodile is lucky and was is also tame, and encouraged park visitors to make offerings to the croc Well, Kroc was having none of this. When an elderly man reached out to offer food to the crocodile, and the tame crocodile, well, he took food all right, grabbed the old guy by the arm and rolled him into the water. Got all this on video. By the way, death Roll tried to the there was other people who were able to wrestle him away the arm. I'm not sure if that's going to be able to be saved.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You know, God people learn all gold.
Speaker 3: That arm's gone. Sorry, I'm looking at jr.
Speaker 1: Facebook page. I'm looking at it now. He's done. Look, somebody had a great point at the text line. Pretty sure the old couple was walking their dogs right through the lady's yard. You know, why else would you put poop in somebody's mail slot but their dog's been doing it in their yard.
Speaker 2: Maybe it doesn't even say if they have a dog, so I don't know. Perhaps I don't know if that would explain paint thing or being poured on their cars either.
Speaker 1: I mean, you step in a in a in a warm what are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Looking at that palm tree out in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: It's a supermane my god, it's just out that your talking on the man. Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. Ys JR R. This