Speaker 1: Opened the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine the games Mike the Bulldog beyond you jr R.
Speaker 2: All Right, I believe we got the dog on the horn. Here dog another dagger in the season. That was for the Orlando Magic last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taco Bob pulled the yard signs up and put him back in his garage. Taco Bob, it's time to make a bonfire in the backyard and burn their short sign.
Speaker 3: I will not go that far.
Speaker 4: I just took him out to motivate the guys Purgium persium from existence.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, queue up a little, Tom Petty, because the Magic are free falling. They are free falling big time. They lose again to the lowly Toronto Raptors. Toronto hits a shot. Their rookie hits a shot Jacobe Walter with like zero point five seconds left as the Raptors win the game.
Speaker 3: This is incredible.
Speaker 1: It's incredible that the Magic are losing to teams that are tanking. The Raptors pulled most of their starters out of the game down the stretch and still beat the Magic, and still beat the Magic. I don't know what's going on within that team. Obviously, injuries have decimated the season. It was announced yesterday that Jalen Suggs, even if the Magic were to make the playoffs, there was a thought he might be back, but no, it was announced yesterday he had arthroscopic surgery on his knee and he's out for the rest of the season, no matter what happens in the playoffs. So that's bad news. And the Magic should still be good enough to be able to beat tanking teams like the Raptors. I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on, but maybe we're tanking.
Speaker 4: Maybe we're secretly tanking.
Speaker 1: Well, the Magic. There are a lot of teams below the Magic. The Magic are set they're gonna make the play in because there's seven games above the ten spot and the teams that are below ten are trying to lose. So the Magic are gonna make the play in, so they're not gonna get into the lottery. But there's issues with it this team, there's no question about it. Told you yesterday. Pallo ban Caro's mom is you know going on Twitter. There's gonna have to be some changes during the offseason because this has been a major, major disappointment.
Speaker 3: Well, next up.
Speaker 2: By tomorrow night they get the bulls home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bulls home.
Speaker 1: They've lost five of six during this home stand and they have the Bulls coming in now, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Lightning back in the win column after a brief detour with a loss to the Panthers the other night. They come back and knock out a six to two win over Columbus last night. Victor Hedman with two goals.
Speaker 1: Doggie getting it done, getting done after my Panthers motivated them the other night. So yeah, good for the Lightning. Other news, by the way, Arnie is t the Arnie is teeing off tomorrow. Did you see who wants to return to the PGA Tour from Live brooks Kepka. He wants to return to the PGA Tour, which makes me think his contract would Live must be up. He got he got three hundred million from Live and now he wants to come back to the PGA Tour. I wonder if you're gonna see some of these other guys, because I think these Live contracts only lasted two or three years and they made a bunch of money and now they want to come back to the tour. The question is will the tour take them back? Will the tour allow them to come back without some sort of financial penalty. I think that's the hold up of why live in the PGA Tour haven't merged. So we'll see what happens there. Brooks Kopka wants to come back. According to Fred Couples, Bay Oh, by the way, did you see what they're doing with the TV broadcast?
Speaker 3: A Bayhill's all, what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: There's gonna be fewer commercials, more emphasis on player caddy interactions, on course interviews. So the PGA Tour is using the Arnie this year to sort of living up the TV broadcast, which I sort of like. I mean, I think they need to living up these golf broadcasts and talk to the players during the round and all of this. Taco Bob, what do you think you're mister golf. I don't really like it that much.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've seen it when they do the pro am events and it just just let the guys golf. If they're playing good golf, let them focus so they can shoot a good round. That's what's interesting.
Speaker 2: A non golfer in this group throw an idea out. They're just just crazy out of the box thinking.
Speaker 3: Here happy Gilmore.
Speaker 2: Ballcam camera in the ball people would be so sick the ball camera in a golf ball.
Speaker 1: So when the club slow a little slow mo the club coming down, maybe they could do sound effects to Lynch when the when the ball is struck by the club, the ball could let out a painful.
Speaker 4: I'm convinced there's a ball cam in our first floor bathroom here, because every time you go on that bathroom, somebody that works here follows you in.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a weird situation that's developed here in the building.
Speaker 1: Bulldog really yeah, uh real quick?
Speaker 3: Did you see the Dallas Mavericks? We all know. Did you see what happened to them? All right?
Speaker 1: So they make the trade for Luka Doncic for Anthony Davis. They get Anthony Davis. Anthony Davis gets hurt his first game back yesterday, Kyrie Irving it was announced out for the year with a torn a c L he suffered in the game Monday night against Sacramentos.
Speaker 3: So their season is now.
Speaker 2: Are you going to congratulate the commissioner though on his fifty thousand deal there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Commissioner Lebron James did get fifty. He now has fifty thousand combined playoff and regular season points. He obviously is the only player in NBA history to do that. He scored thirty four last night as the Lakers went and again the hated Lakers looking like they may be a championship contender now that they have Luca Doncis and Lebron and JJ Reddick is doing all of a job coaching that team. And by the way, it was made official yesterday the ACC Florida State and Clemson did end their ongoing litigation against each other. So Florida State and Clemson are going to make more money because the new revenue sharing plan is based on TV ratings. And it's also the ACC caved a little bit. It's going to be easier to get out of the league for schools who want to leave. So I don't know what the ACC thought that was gonna accomplish, but they caved in the Florida Stayton Clemson.
Speaker 2: Number one Auburn goes down last night to Texas A and M and men's hoops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Texas A and M had lost four in a row, but they beat Auburn. That was the first number one ranked team they'd beaten their school's history. By the way, how about the UCF baseball team hammering the number six ranked Gators thirteen to three.
Speaker 3: How did that team? Yeah, give it to them, dog? How that taste? How did that taste? The Knights?
Speaker 1: By the way, I've beaten the Florida's baseball team, which is a national power. They've beat them six straight games. If they keep this up, the Gators will quickly drop them from the sketch off.
Speaker 2: All right, Mike the Bulldog Bionkey, host of open mic weekday mornings on AD Jason huss Am seven forty FM ninety six to ninety game generous with his time to fill us in on the sports page here on JRR each morning and treat us to the sounds of the grown man barking to take us out.
Speaker 3: Oh oh go on demand download the iHeartRadio app