Speaker 1: It's time, but the sweeping sensation that's sweeping the nation. Welcome but the pumpkin spice.
Speaker 2: Try he rid hide man joining us in studio? What's going on? Rat?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Those those intros are killing me. Ah, good to have you. Yeah, I know Alex in the hallway.
Speaker 2: He didn't see him this month, didn't even see him. Huh, how's he do it? Uh?
Speaker 3: Sounded great on this way.
Speaker 4: He's in a good mood today. Actually, the brackets are still holding up for the fresh out of bed head to head. If you want to join us for any other segments, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Really got to get out of here right after this.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go over to the phones here and uh, let's just see who it's going to be joining us on the show today.
Speaker 2: Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Who's this?
Speaker 3: Good morning Angela, Angelo, Angela Angela.
Speaker 4: It's Angela Angela. You're gonna be contested number one. Welcome to the show. All right, all right, so good to have you on today. Sorry, Bob Man, everybody, don't apologize to me.
Speaker 2: Give it up for d d.
Speaker 5: Oh good morning of Hello d d d O like look out like all right, hey, de welcome in.
Speaker 4: You are going to be uh bidding second in contestant.
Speaker 2: Row here this morning.
Speaker 4: Very good, hang on the phone for me. And last but not least is Captain Cody. Everybody, good morning family, Hello Cody, welcome, welcome, welcome to the Pumpkin Spice Price is right. We got Angela d and Captain Cody. They have all come on down. They are the next contestants on today's Pumpkin Spice Price is right. Okay, well, it's it's an exciting time every ding when we come to this moment here where the hype man, thank you me, welcome back every week that is you. Why don't you tell us about today's item up forbid, well.
Speaker 3: Rot, Today's item is Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Shot an Eye. This limited edition beverage is made with a blend of lightlyoaked California shot and edd Delicatelly's Sweet grape juice and a touch of natural pumpkin spice. I'm assuring that each step is it is pride rich and delicious. Is your fall holidays. Delicate Delicatelly Sweet grape juice. It's a very fancy type of grape juice that they only make in friends, Robbie delicately, probably don't understand. I know, grape juice and this is from France, all right, very very classical. Compare this with a slice of your favorite pumpkin pie, or just sit on it as you and wines with a stressful day with you know what they say again, if you're doing a little holiday poosin, it's pumpkin spice wine.
Speaker 2: You should be choosing.
Speaker 3: It's a seven hundred and fifty milli liter bottle of pumpkin spice shot an ead from the fad folks at juice.
Speaker 2: Wait, what what's saying is that? I didn't know that that was.
Speaker 3: A saying you holiday poosin pumpkin spice wine.
Speaker 2: You should be choosing. I never heard that.
Speaker 3: You know what they say every holiday?
Speaker 2: You know what they say always?
Speaker 3: They're just getting old and forgetting.
Speaker 4: You're not day okay, hype, Well, thank you very much. It's a wonderful description today and July. Good morning, no, good morning?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: What is your bid? It's a seven hundred and fifty milli liter bottle of pumpkin spice chardonnay. What is your bid?
Speaker 3: Can I ask what the content is of the booze Shotenay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pumpkin spice like the Delicatelli sweet grape juice.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's not even okay, let's say twenty.
Speaker 4: Three, twenty three dollars everybody, that's the first bid there, twenty three dollars, all right.
Speaker 2: Bang on the phone for me. Uh D, Good morning D, Good morning, Good morning D.
Speaker 4: Pumpkins spice Chardonnay from uh.
Speaker 2: You're Trader Joe's. Oh for Trader jos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your bid on the seven hundred and fifty milli liter bottle?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go fourteen sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Fourteen sixty nine is the is the next bid?
Speaker 2: A very good d.
Speaker 4: And Captain Cody is up next, Captain Cody, good morning. What we have here is a seven hundred and fifty militer bottle of pumpkin spice Chardonnay from the fine folks at Trader Joe's. What is your bid? I have a bit of twenty three dollars. I have a fourteen sixty nine bid.
Speaker 2: What is your bid? I'm gonna go h fifteen dollars.
Speaker 4: Fifteen dollars is the bid. Well, We've got an interesting situation here. They have all overbid.
Speaker 3: So try again.
Speaker 4: Everybody has over fir Okay, what was your bid again, Captain Cody is fifteen okay? Fourteen sixty nine dollars? Yeah, fourteen sixty nine was the lowest bid. Okay, here's how it works. We go in reverse order. Now, fourteen sixty nine was too much, Captain Cody, What is your bid on the seven hundred and fifty milli liter bottle of pumpkins by chardonnaye.
Speaker 2: U nine dollars and twenty five soents.
Speaker 4: Ninety twenty five. But that audience still likes that. They like everything.
Speaker 2: You guys know crazy, they're going crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh d n dollars nine dollars and twenty five cents? Is the current bid? Fourteen sixty nine was too high? What is your bid on the pumpkins.
Speaker 5: Spot surturin Nay, I'm gonna go nine to fifty rod nine fifty.
Speaker 2: Audience they love it, they're loving it.
Speaker 4: They do like it, audience, they're discribed.
Speaker 2: They get to hang out with hypee Yeah a.
Speaker 4: Little longer okay and ngelo a seven hundred and fifty millilter bottle of pumpkins spice Chardonay, what's your bid eight dollars, eight dollars. Okay, here we go. I'm told that we have a winner. We have a winner. We do have a winner.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, what's actual?
Speaker 4: Tell me the actual retail price?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: The actual retail price of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice short nay is six dollars and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well, eight sixty nine?
Speaker 6: That is the closest is nine fifty right on D nail, Good morning, D, good morning DP bid nine fifty?
Speaker 2: What is the actual retail price?
Speaker 5: What's the actual retail price? Six?
Speaker 3: They were all over again.
Speaker 4: We're all over and Angela, where am I looking at here?
Speaker 3: I no, no, Well, guys, I thought overtime rules might be a little bit Okay, what's the actual retail price?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 3: I think Angelo wins that one by default?
Speaker 2: Angelo at eight?
Speaker 4: Then they were all over.
Speaker 1: Thanks, now.
Speaker 2: I must have wrote down the wrong price.
Speaker 4: Well one, two, three, Angela D and Captain Cody.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: What's the plan.
Speaker 2: Gotta do it wrong?
Speaker 4: Somebody gotta think fast on their feet.
Speaker 2: I'm the guy to do it.
Speaker 4: Here we go, pick one of those good one.
Speaker 2: Who's the winner? Cody? What Cody.
Speaker 4: Cody is gonna be the winner. We randomly drew.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's my screw up. I had the wrong twice written down there.
Speaker 4: I don't know what nine fifty must have been last week's fun.
Speaker 2: That was still very fun. Guys.
Speaker 1: Captain Cody, you're the winner today.
Speaker 4: As we did a random drawing out of the three, I couldn't do it. What do you do?
Speaker 2: Get another? Yeah, we couldn't bit on it again.
Speaker 5: It was too much.
Speaker 2: You gave the proper way.
Speaker 4: Captain Cody, you're the winning today.
Speaker 2: What are you giving them? Dude?
Speaker 3: You get a parent You can see a wall nation at the House of Blues.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Awesome, Thank you Angela.
Speaker 4: Thank you indeed made it through him again.
Speaker 2: Hip man, you should.
Speaker 4: Probably go I'm at it normally like you're sticking around.
Speaker 2: You should probably get to get out it.