Speaker 1: At a.
Speaker 2: Book.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmenencounters dot com forward slash podcast. If you've listened to the show for in the length of time, there's a good possibility you've listened to tonight's guests come on and talk about his prior experiences with dog men. Well, as you might have noticed, some people seem to be magnets for these things, and tonight's guest would definitely fit into that category. Well, as fate would have it, he had another encounter earlier this weekend. That's what he's come back to tell us about tonight. Of course, I'm talking about Al sant Riga. Al, thanks so much for coming back.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me Vic.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're welcome. No, anytime I get an opportunity to bring you on, I jump at it. So yeah, glad to do it now. As you know, too much of anything is normally a bad thing. Look at what happened with Dobermans. For example, in the seventies, there was this craze where all these people wanted to get Doberman's. Well what comes along with that. You had all these backyard breeders breeding them. Well, next thing you know, you've got all these unstable dogs running around biting people and all that. Well, talking about the whole dogma phenomenon, this dogmiath thing is really grown wings and taken off. What are your thoughts on that? Do you see that is a good thing or a bad thing?
Speaker 1: I think it's a double edged sword, to be honest. I think it's a good thing that more people are aware of what's out there. I think it's a bad thing because of COVID. Everybody and their mother are podcasters now, and not everybody's as professional as you, And I think people are just looking for content, and I think people are making stuff up just to get on the radio. And you're getting a lot of bad intel on these creatures, you know what I mean. And there's a lot of people giving their professional opinion and stating they should do this, that and the other thing, when I think their opinion is one hundred percent wrong and they should stay in their lanes. But you know, I'm just one man. That's just one man's opinion.
Speaker 3: Well that's not just one man's opinion. I agree with pretty much everything you said. There are a lot of people making creepy pasta that they present as being true stories, which it's no secret I hate that, think it's a horrible idea. But what you talked about the people who are putting out information, putting out opinions, I should say, but they're treating them like their fact when it comes to advice on how to handle a dog man encounter, putting out bad info about dog men that might get someone killed. I've got a big problem with that as well. And you touched on that just a moment ago all the other stuff, it kind of ruffles my feathers. But when people are putting out info that could quite possibly get someone ended about these guys about dogmen, I have a big problem with that. What do you think is the biggest lie that's being spread about these guys that might cause that to happen, might cause a person to be ended.
Speaker 1: Oh well, My personal opinion, again just one man's opinion, is that I think there are so many people out there doing podcasts and a lot of them being invited to some poseums and presentations, and they're all claiming that these creatures are bloodthirsty killers and they're not I've had so many encounters with them, so many different locations. If that was the case, I would be dead ten times over already, you know what I mean. So, no, they're not bloodthirsty killers. And no, you shouldn't shoot at these creatures when you see them in the woods because you're scared. You should just walk away, you know, and let them do what they're doing, and you go on and you do your own thing. But they're not all bloodthirsty kills. If that was the case, there would be so many more hikers missing and investigators found dead in the woods.
Speaker 3: I think you hit it on the head, but you know, it is fear cells when these people make up these fake stories that they present as being true ones. Yeah, every time you turn the it's about this mindless dog man that's going to rip you a part. As soon as the opportunity presents itself. That sells, I get it. But what they don't think about, or don't care about, is the fact that you've got so many of these eyewitnesses who've had encounters, real encounters with these guys that they're barely able to deal with. Some can't deal with their encounters. They listen to this crap think they're true stories, and then now they're having an even harder time dealing with their encounters. That's where I come in. I have to talk them off the ledge and try to help them understand that no, this didn't happen. That didn't happen. So yeah, it's not a victimless deal here. There's definite blowback to that. And you know, I haven't hidden the fact that I'm really frustrated by it. I really am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely. But it seems like also what comes along with this popularity increase, You've got so many people who are heading out into the woods that want to be quote unquote dog mean investigators. Well you're a dogman investigator, a well tenured one. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: I say, don't go into the woods looking for these things. That's what I tell everybody when people ask me, where do I have to go to find them? Or what do I need to do when I when I where do I what I need to do to bring them in? Or what do I need to have on me to predict? Say? Tell them the same thing all the time. Don't go looking for these things. Be careful what you wish for. These things are not cuddly little puppies that you can play with, little balls of fur. No, these are alpha predators and if they're in the woods hunting, they're hungry. The last thing they want to do is be bothered by you. You don't want to get on one's wrong side, you know. And like I said, they're not all bloodthirsty killers. But it doesn't take much to piss something off that's looking to hunt and feed itself or it's family. And then you're in this way, you know what a fake calls to bring it in and a spotlight to blind it or something, you know what I mean. Yeah, you could rub one the wrong way very easily, and then things could get bad very quickly. You know. I tell people, don't go I don't go out looking for these things anymore. I know where they are. I don't go where they are. I go in the opposite direction. If we happen to cross paths, we cross paths. But that's it. You know, there's really no reason to be searching for these creatures. They there should be left alone, you know, just leave them alone and let them live and let live, you know, to sas squatch, the whole different animal sasquatches, a much more non aggressive still you know, an alpha predator, but much more less aggressive. Where the bigfoot sees you, it turns and it walks back the way he came. It doesn't want to deal with us. It knows we're nothing but trouble. But a dog man tends to get off on feeding off of our fears and scaring us. Another thing that irks me is just again it's one man's opinion. When people say, oh, I've seen the dog man and he smiled at me. I don't think it was a smile. I don't believe the dog man is smiling at you. I think he's showing you his teeth to let you know that if he wants you, he can take you at any given time. It's not a smile. Well, don't smile and wave back, don't take his picture. He's not smiling at you. That's a warning. That's a warning for you to turn and go the other way. With EU opinion on that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think they do actually smile, and eyewitnesses because they're so intelligent. I sure do. Because they're so intelligent and they know how to push our buttons. I think they most definitely do smile that eyewitnesses because they know if they smile at us, that's going to push our buttons out much more, and they'll do anything they can in a lot of cases to get that response out of us. So it's my opinion that they actually are smiling at us when eyewitnesses say that that's what they experienced.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, you know, like I said, it's one man's opinion. You know that your opinion is as good as mine, So I just don't see it. But again, I don't know how I'll explain it. I mean, I've been around dogs my whole life. I trained dogs, and I've seen them shell their teeth, you know what I mean, And they do look like they're smiling, but absolutely they do, but they're not really smiling. They're just warning you to, you know, back off. But you could. But again, these creatures are so intelligent that it wouldn't surprise me if it's smiling at you to freak you out, you know what I mean. So it could be a smile. I guess.
Speaker 3: Well, like you said, I mean, you might be right about that. I might be right. Who knows, It's really hard to say. I will tell you this though, I have had a dog actually smile at me before, and it was one of the creepiest things. My cousin this was about thirty forty years ago, now, I guess over forty years ago. My cousin had a blue tick, I'm sorry, a yellow tick. And I went up in petitor. I'd never met her before. I was just bending over and I was scrunching under her neck, and next thing I know, she shows me all of her teeth. But it looked different than a dog bearing its teeth. Something about it was different. But it was just creepy, freaky looking. So I went over to him and I told him about what I had just seen, and he said, yeah, that's so. And so she was smiling at you. She has a reputation for doing that. It's I can't even words, can't do it any justice. But it was the freakiest thing I've seen she actually did. She moved her up her lips, so for a dog, it looked like a smile. Never seen that since, but that was just the creepiest thing.
Speaker 1: Holy cow, Yeah, that's wild. And I've never in all the years I've dealt with dogs and stuff, had anything like that happened. That's pretty unique. I guess for that, maybe for that breed. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. She was wagging her tail and clearly happy, just yeah, smiling, I guess you could say. And she was looking me right in the eye with this kind of wait for your response type look. I guess that's the best way you could put it, because that's the first thing I did was look into her eyes to see what I could see about her mindset, and it was just creepy. Holy cow, make the heir in your butt stand up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's new to me, that's for sure. Absolutely, So maybe I am wrong. I don't I don't want to backpedal on what I just said. But nobody knows for sure.
Speaker 3: That's right, No one does know. If you've had a dog mean encounter that you need help dealing with, or if you'd like to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit a report. If you've had a bigfoot sighting, we'll like to be a guest on one of my two big foot podcasts, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com. All right, al well, please tell us about this most recent encounter. Now give us a relast detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, Monday, we had a storm blow through. I live in the Hudson Valley in New York State. We had a storm blow through. So Tuesday was my day off, and I went around the yard and I picked up all the sticks and everything that came down off the trees. Right now, in my town, we have a non burn thing going on. We can't burn during the day. But they didn't say anything about fire pits that night. So what I did was I picked up all the sticks that were in the yard because I wanted to cut the grass on Sunday, and I threw them all. I threw them all in the fire pit, and I figured, you know what, I'll get rid of them tonight. I'll do a fire pit. I'll sit outside with the hose and listen to the Yankee game and have a beer and just chill out, you know. So I did that. I was out in the backyard and I was and I had my pistol group shot done with me because recently we've had black bears coming down out of the woods and looking in the back door, and one of the bears ripped open my neighbor's retaining wall because he had to be hive in it or something, you know. And so I'm sitting by the fire pit and I don't have my backyard set up yet. It's like I do in the summer with the tiki torches and the and the bug lamps. And I have an orange lamp that I have that sits on the gazebo over the fire, over the gas grill. I usually have that on. So I'm just sitting out there in dark, and I had my shotgun, but my shotgun has one hundred luma flesh light on it. The pistol grip has a hundred loum of flesh light. And I'm sitting out there listening to the game and watching the fire burn. And it was around nine o'clock, I would say it was late late innings of the game. And I heard all this commotion coming down out of the woods behind my house. I have one hundred acres of woods that used to be all apple orchards, and when the apples fall from the trees, we had a lot of deer that come through these woods. And I know for a fact we've had big foots coming through here well across the street from my house. I have one hundred acres of wetlands, so you know, I'm pretty used to the sasas watches coming by. But later in the year when the apples are on the trees and stuff like that. But I'm sitting outside and I hear all this commotion in the woods and it sounds like two bulldozers were coming down the hill. And something is screaming to high heaven, just a scream that I've never heard before, and it's something is screaming for its life. And I'm sitting in my yard and I turned on the flash light because I hear something coming down the hill. And my neighbor to the right of me, he has a fire pit is in the shape of a half octagon. It's all made out of cinder block. It's at least six seven feet high. And I'm hearing something run up the cement blocks, so I shine the light over at the cement blocks to see what's there. And I see this raccoon run up this tiny little skinny tree, and then right behind it, I see this dog man grab the skinny tree and start shaking it. At that point, the raccoon jumps over to the next tree, which is about the same size, maybe seven inches in diameter all the way around. Not big ones, you know, saplings, but they're up there. They're up there about I would say, twenty five thirty feet tall, you know, even though they're skinny and I'm looking at this dog man, it doesn't even know I'm there. It's it's totally oblivious to when it reaches up to the tree that the raccoon is on, and the raccoon is climbing to the top, and it starts. It first started to shake the tree, and then it grabbed the tree and it started to pull the tree down, bending the tree over, almost like in an arch kind of shape. So I got up and I walked over very quietly. I walked over and when it turned around, cause the whole time it was shaking a tree and pulling a tree down, it had its back to me. But then it turned around to face the raccoon, and it was like pulling the tree down hand over hand. And at that point it's facing me and it's the tree is bent down. I don't know if the creature is standing on the ground or if the tree has lifted it off the ground, because I'm only seen from midwaist up because the wall is so high, and I'm looking at this thing and it's pulling, and I'm looking at the raccoon, and the raccoon is screaming for its life. And I looked back at this creature and the light hits it in the eyes, and it's as it's pulling this tree down hand over hand. Time has slowed down. Vic It's surreal. I can't I can't emphasize that enough. It's like time has slowed down. And this thing looks at me and subconsciously, I don't know if it's muscle memory. I don't know if it's uh, what do you call that? Fight or flight? But I cocked the gun and I put him around in the chamber. Now, the thought of shooting it never crossed my mind. I never had a conscious thought of I should put around in the chamber. But my arm just cock that gun naturally. I don't know where that came from. I wasn't thinking of doing it, but it did. And the minute it heard that sound, click, click, it looked at me and it let go of the tree. And what I thought the tree was going to bounce straight back up, the tree never went back up. The tree is still bent over in the arch position. And I ran over to the fire pit because I heard it take off up the woods. And when I ran over to the side of the fire pit, I'm in my yard, but I'm towards I'm on the back end of the fire pit. I'm flashing the flashlight up into the woods, and the crazy thing I've ever seen, this creature ran directly up, ran directly up the woods north, up the woods on two legs, never went down on all fours, and it's serpentimed going up the hill. And I couldn't get over the fact that this creature was surpentime going up the hill. I was like, I can't believe because I'm seeing the leaves move from my left and I'm hearing I'm hearing all these leaves and sticks break, and then it's going to the right and I'm hearing sticks and branches break to the right, and I'm seeing branches moving. And it did this all the way up the hill as far as my one hundred lima fleshlight could shine. And I was just dumbfounded by that fact that this creature knew what I was doing. When I loaded down gun, when I put around in the chamber, and it knew enough to run but to serpentine, but it never went down to all fours. It ran leaning over because it was running up hill. And it may have even been using its front arms to pull itself up the mountain as it was going that I couldn't tell, but it was just mind boggling. And then I looked at the raccoon on the on the tree and he's just ending here looking at me, screaming like he was just shocked. And I walked back to the fire pit and I put the fire out, and I think the Yankee game was even over at that point. I don't you know what I mean, I kind of lost track of the game. And I put the fire out. I covered the pits so no ashes would blow around or any air wind would start the fire back up. And I went inside and my wife came out of the bedroom and she's like, what's going on out the hair? A lot of screaming because she's in the bedroom watching TV and the bedroom window faces the backyard so she can hear all that. Plus she has all kinds of animals out here that she feeds, foxes and deers and birds. We have four cats that have heated cat houses. We have a skunks, we have possums, we have raccoons, we have turkeys during the day. We have everything. And we have a black bear now too, apparently. And she came out and she said, what was all that noise, you know? And I was like, no, it was nothing, you know. And I'm unloading the shopgun and she goes, what's wrong with you? And I was like, no, nothing's wrong with me. You know, I'm okay. And then I did something that was totally out of character for me. I went to the liquor cabin and I poured a shot whiskey and she's like, you're having a shot at Jamison And I go, yeah, I feel like a shot at Jamerson, but you never drink. And I was like, I feel like a shot, so I'm going to have a shot. So I had a shot at Jamerson because in my head, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around everything that just happened. Meanwhile, having a conversation with her, you know, and I don't want to tell her what I just experienced because I don't want her to be afraid to go into her own yard, you know what I mean. And it was just it was just so surreal, Like it was like the following day, when I got home from work, I went over to my neighbor's fire pit, I took pictures of it. I took pictures of my fire pit. I took pictures of his fire pit to show you what I was dealing when I showed took pictures of the of the Mosburg Cystol Grip five hundred, and I went over to just to look at the fire pit, and not thinking that the tree wouldn't be back up the way it was when it started today, you know. I thought it would be perfectly straight up and down like the other sapling that it ran up originally. But the tree never went back to its original position. It's higher now than it was when the creature was on it pulling it down, you know, but it's still in an arch position. And I took a picture of it just to show you what I was looking at, and like the thought never crossed my mind and it would still be that way, you know, because it's sapling. I just figured it would bounce right back up, spring right back up. But I don't know, I guess the torque of the weight of this creature pulling it, pulling down on it, just destroyed it on the inside. I guess, I don't know. It's just mind boggling. And you know, I was talking to friends about it and they were like, oh, you should have shot it, And I was like, I'm not going to go to war with these things? Are you out of your mind? I'm not shooting it. First of all, all I have in the gun is double odd buck. I don't have any slugs in the gun, you know, because the gun is set up for home defense. Really, you know, I just figured if the bear was out there, I'd shoot it into the trees and just the noise alone, they would run away, never thinking that I was going to run into a cryptid, you know, especially a dog man. And I was like, no, no, I said, no, I wouldn't have shot at it. First of all, if I would have shot at it, it's double odd buck. In half of the buck shot would have hit the cement wall. It's in the block wall, you know what I mean. I would have got the creature with a couple of bbi's or something, but that's about it. And I said, then it would have killed me, you know, or even if it would have ran off wounded. It would have been maybe it would have came back with a whole pack of them. I don't know. I'm not going to do that. Plus I told my friend I was talking to, I was like, did you forget about the story about the men in black? Do you think I want to deal with them again at my own house? Absolutely not. I just it was just such a surreal thing to experience because it was the furthest thing from my mind when I was out there. You know, I was more concerned with the black bear coming down and creeping up on me, because if it comes down out of the woods on all floors, it's going to be loaded aground. And it was so dark that night, it was overcast, and all I had was the firepig going and't have anything set up. And I'd even you have my fifteen hundred little flesh light that I usually take out with me with me the night, because I knew I had the one hundred luma on the gun and I would just use that, not expecting to ever have to use the gun, you know, you know what I mean. So it was just so surreal. The whole thing was absolutely surreal, just and it all went down like in slow motion, you know. And even when I got close to it, even though it ran away, you know, up the woods, I got so close to that fire pit, I must got. At one point, I was maybe five feet from that raccoon up up in the tree, you know, and he was looking at me, screaming at me, and I was like, just don't jump down on my head. You know. It was just just surreal. And I don't even know when that raccoon came down off that tree, because when I got back to the fire pit and I put it out, and I shut the radio walls and I packed everything up, you know, and I did everything like I normally did. I didn't leave the hose out or you know, let the fire ground. I made sure the fire was out. I cut over it so there wouldn't be any uh things flying away in the night starting fires anywhere. You know. I was very concerned with that, and I rolled up the holes. I did everything like I normally did to try to keep myself in a normal state of mind without you know, being too overwhelmed by what just happened.
Speaker 3: Never a dull moment, huh. I'll tell you what, if you want to have some excitement, hang around with this man because sooner or later, excitement's going to happen. That's a guaranteed thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I can't get my wife or my son to come out with me. I don't believe anything I say. The funny thing is I'm always going out with other individuals, you know, so I always have people to validate what we've experienced, you know. And the last few times I've gone out, like the last time I went out, and I want my cousin Sean, and I was like, you know, in sure, it's a twenty year old kid. I was like, listen, if you don't believe me, you gotta believe Sean. You know, he's a twenty year old kid. Why would he lie about what we experienced, you know? And and like my wife's like, oh, I got better things to do than sit in the woods beaten by bugs. And my son's like, yeah, I don't know. Thanks, I'll pass. But meanwhile, they just kill me when I when I when I talk about my experiences, I don't believe a word I'm saying. I was like, it's so frustrating not to have your family members support you like that, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, sure, it's really frustrating. It's bad enough when you have one encounter with a dog me in and your family members don't believe you, but you've had a multitude of them and they still don't believe you. So that's got to be frustrating. I'm wondering, though, do you have any concerns about her safety when you consider the fact that she doesn't believe you, doesn't believe that a dog mean might be outside.
Speaker 1: No, because first of all, she never goes in the yard at night, you know what I mean, that's not her thing. She won't even sit by the fire pick because again, it's too buggy, that's my thing. So she doesn't really spend much time in the yard at night. And if she did, I have a feeling that she would just say the dog man or the sasquatch or whatever she's seen, she would just say it was a bear, because that's in her her mind. That would be the only way she could justify what she's seen and not freak her out so much where she wouldn't be able to sleep at night, because bears are bears, and there's nothing you know, everybody, everybody knows bears exist. But I don't think she would recognize it for what it is. I think she would file it away in the back and think it was she would put it. She would she would relate it to something that she can relate to, like a bear, a black bear or something. That's what I think would happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that might be a good thing, because unfortunately some people just can't hear having a dog meaning encounter in sounds to me like your wife just might be one of those people. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean, she believes in the paranormal and everything else, ghosts and aliens, and but she just she won't wrap her mind around cryptids. She just she just refuses to wrap her mind around cryptids, and until she actually has one standing in front of her, she's not gonna believe it. And even then, I swear I don't think she would believe it then, you know what I mean. So it is what it is. I just do what I do. You know, I just go on with my life. I go out with my out with my relatives or my friends, and I do my investigations. But again, I don't go looking for the dog man anymore. I stay away from the dog man. It's just no reason to put yourself in harms way. You know. Not that I think they're bloodthirsty animals, I don't, But I think there's a psychology that they use that is so disrupting to the human mind that I think it freaks people out more that way for a longer period of time than if they just you know, to clawed somebody and the scars healed, you know what I mean. I think they do more damage psychologically than physically. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately that's what they're out to do. Like I said, they really do know to push our buttons. Their masters at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are. And I believe they feed off our fear. I truly do believe that. There's no doubt in my mind. I believe they feed off our fear.
Speaker 3: Now, I believe it. I think you're right. Before that raccoon and the dog met me, their presence known to you, did you ever notice any foul smells or dropping the ambient noises around you.
Speaker 1: I don't remember any foul smells, But there were times when everything goes silent back here. Yeah, O, you know, because I spend a lot of time in the yard at night during the spring in the fall, when I got the firepit going. I like to sit outside and listen to you know, sports and stuff and have a cold beer. And there are times when the everything gets quiet, and you know when that happens. And again I'm not saying I'll ever smoke anything nasty. No, I don't remember. But again, you know, we have mountain lions up here, we have bobcats, we have black bear, we have predators. So could it just be a regular known predator walking through the woods and everything gets quiet? Absolutely? You know. Like I said, I've been in the backyard with the firepit going when the sasquatches walk by. And the funny thing is that they can walk by maybe twenty five feet away from me and not make a sound. But sometimes they march through like I heard the elephants, so they want me to know they're there. There's even my neighbor has one of those aluminum sheds where you have put this lawn mower and stuff, and every now and again they'll bang on the shed to let me know they're walking by, you know, and then you hear them walk past. I don't see them because there's so much foliage in my far backyard, the second half of my backyard that you know, them being dark to begin with and the light not getting through that foliage. You just you hear them if they want you to hear them, and you hear them walk by, you know, and they do. And sometimes I'll wake up in the morning and they'll be like a quartz crystal stone on my fire pit. My fire pit's red brick. Where did they find this quartz crystal stone at you know what I mean? And they leave me a gift just to say, hey, we came by today. And then I usually take that gift and I bring it back to their location and I leave it back there for them. You know, it goes back and forth. But yeah, no, I mean I've known when the sasquatch has gone by just you could feel the energy if you know they're there. You know, you could feel the energy and you know they're going by, and it's not a big deal. I've never been scared out of my yard in the middle of the night, even when all the crickets and everything stopped making noise. You know, I've never been scared out of my yard. I've never And it was like never. Never put the fire out and ran inside thinking that you know, a mountain lion is going to come charging out through the woods or a black bear or a pack of wolves or something, you know what I mean. Now, never been scared out of my yard. I've been in thirty years, and uh, there's never been scared out of my yard. And I'm not going to let anything scare me out of my own yard.
Speaker 3: You know, got to give it to you. You don't frighten easily.
Speaker 1: Well, you know. I mean, I mean, if I go out there and I'm not feeling anything, and then the energy changes of the of the yard changes and I get like a vibe that hmm, you know, maybe I'm being hunted. I'll come inside and I'll take out I got a lot of guns, you know what I mean. I'm a gun guy. I got a lot of guns. I'll take out one of my guns and I'll sit in the yard with my gun, you know, even if it's just a nine millimeter or some pistol, you know, just something to defend myself with. But I don't let anything chase me out now. I'm not letting and you're not chasing me out of my own yard. And if I need to go to a bigger caliber, I could always go bigger, you know, so, but I've never shot anything in my yard either.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad you've never needed to.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not no.
Speaker 3: How people, is that tree that dogged me and pulled down at its.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't really go back behind my neighbor's fire pit to measure it, But like I said, I would say, no bigger than eight inches. It's circumference. No bigger than that, and that's the biggest I think it would be. But I'm saying between six and eight inches. Yeah, it wasn't a big tree by any stretching imagination. You know. We got some big maples back here, you know, but nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixty eight inch diameter trees not a big one. But that still takes a lot of strength to bend it over in bullet the way that dog man did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, you know, And like iain, again, like I said, I'm surprised at being such a young tree that it didn't bounce back up and you know, head for the skies against straight up. That has still stayed in that position. So whenever it did when it pulled it down, it must have damaged, you know, really bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand that with a tree like that, I would expect it to either break or to snap back up straight if it's healthy. I don't understand why it would have both the way it did unless the top had been pinned to the ground. So yeah, that's hard to understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't understand it either. Believe me. I was shocked when it went over there yesterday to get fitches for you, and I seen it was. I mean, again, it's much higher now than it was when he was pulling down on it, you know what I mean. It was a lot lower to the ground. But maybe it's working its way back up. I don't know, but it's it wasn't back up. I wouldn't have expected it to sling shot right back up, you know, maybe even thrown that raccoon further into one of the other neighbor's yards, you know, like a catapult. But no, it didn't budge.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah that's what you would expect. Yeah, when that dogged me and looked at you, what did you see in this face? Fear or something else?
Speaker 1: I seen shock, Like he didn't expect me to be there. Now. I don't know if he didn't see the fire through all the leaf canopy and leaf all the leaves all the shrubs and everything I have in my backyard. You know, again, I'm not talking a big bonfire either. It was just all small sticks and brambles kind of stuff that I had picked up off the ground that I didn't want to run over with the lawnmower, you know. So it wasn't It wasn't like I was setting the fire pit up for a real fire. But I was setting the fire put up. For a real fire pit, I would have had three solid logs in there, and the flames would have been up five feet high six feet high. You know. This was just small stuff like kindling kind of stuff, you know. Or maybe he just didn't see it, I don't know. Or maybe he was just so focused in or maybe he didn't see it because he was in my neighbor's yard and that firepit wall is so big, you know, it's cinder block wall, and maybe he didn't see it because of the cinder block wall. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it is all we can do is guess about that. We're never gonna know.
Speaker 1: He had like a shocked look on my face when when he turned around to pull the tree down, because originally he was pulling it down backwards. He was like backing up, and then he spun around to look at the raccoon and pull it down that way. And when he spun around the flesh I hit him in the face, and he was like shocked to see me there, like what are you doing here?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: It wasn't He didn't look happy, It didn't look mad. He was just looked like he was shocked.
Speaker 5: I got the expression I had on my face, you know what I mean. I don't know what my face looked like when I seen him. You know, my mouth could have been wide open, like holy crap, what am I looking that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's like I said, it was surreal and everything went into like slow motion and it just didn't feel it didn't feel real. It didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure it didn't. Yeah, I don't doubt that at all. How far was he standing from your radio, the radio where you said you were listening to the Yankees game?
Speaker 1: How far was I from the radio? Now?
Speaker 3: How far was the dog man at that point when it turned and looked at you with that shocked expression? How far was he standing from your radio?
Speaker 1: From my radio to where he was has to be minimum of sixty seventy.
Speaker 3: Feet sixty seventy feet And it wasn't all that windy out that night. Was it pretty calm?
Speaker 1: You know? It was. It was a calm night. It was just overcast and dark, you know, And I had the game on, but I didn't, you know, it wasn't like I had the blasting. I just because my neighbors are so close to me. I have neighbors on either side of me, and one of them is an older gentleman and the other couple are young kids. They just moved in and they both worked, so I didn't. I mean, it wasn't late, it was only like nine o'clock. But I didn't have the I didn't have the radio allowed. You know. It wasn't like I was listening to, you know, Jimmy Andrews playing the Star Spangled Batner or something. You know.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, and I understand. Yeah, you're a nice guy, and I wouldn't expect you to have it blasting. But considering how keen they're hearing is, I'm surprised he didn't hear it even though he was that far away. But then again, he probably was so focused on that swamp kitty. The raccoon that he didn't pay it any attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it sound like the trick when I tell you, it sound like two bulldozers coming down the woods, just trash into the woods. I was like, what's going on? And this thing was screaming at the top of its lungs. I'd never heard a scream like that before. I didn't know what it was. That's why I got up to start walking over to see what it was, because, you know, I thought maybe the black bear was chasing one of my wife's cats or something, you know, And so then I would have put around up into the trees to scare it away. But never I never heard a raccoon make that kind of noise before, you know. And it wasn't really making any noise. It wasn't growling, it wasn't howling, it wasn't whooping. It was just chasing, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like it was just locked on that raccoon. That would explain a lot, it really would, you said, the dog me and went up the hill in a serpentine fashion. When they did that, though, did it look awkward or did it look like it had done that before?
Speaker 1: No, it looked it looked very natural vic It looked like it was natural. Like I said, I don't know if it was. I know it was leaning forward, so I don't if it was using its arms to pull itself up off up the hill as well, you know what I mean. But it never went down to all fours, you know, like a dog. It didn't look like a dog runner And it was serpentine. And that's what really I think one in anything. When I came in the house, I couldn't get passed that the thought of seeing it do that. I was just dumbfounded by the fact that it's serpentined up the hill. You know, to me, that just rings intelligence, Like what kind of intelligence does this creature have that it knew the shotgun was a gun and the best way to get away from it is to serpentine and stay low.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately they're too smart for their own good. That's a given there.
Speaker 1: They're probably other than us, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Yeah, do you have any concerns about reprisals now that dog man saw you wreck that shotgun?
Speaker 1: No, because you know I never I never pointed to gun.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess I did have the gun point at that because I had the flesh light pointed at and that was at the end of the gun. But I never pulled the trigger, you know what I mean, not even as it was running away. It didn't blast one over its head or anything like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I never pulled the trigger, Like I said, Vic, The thought never crossed my mind to chamber around it. Just my arm just did it on its own. I just don't know what made my arm do that. It must have been a fight or flight kind of thing, I guess. I don't know, man muscle memory. I don't know why I did it because I wasn't thinking about shooting the creature.
Speaker 3: Oh sure you your mind was on autopilot, so you can't be folded for anything like.
Speaker 1: That that you did.
Speaker 3: You had another experience last fall, Please tell us spot it.
Speaker 1: Okay. My cousin Sean and I went to my sacred site for an investigation. It was that particular day it was I believe it was Halloween or it was two maybe it was two falls ago. I don't remember exactly, but it was. I think it was Halloween and it was a full moon, and I think there was either a solar eclipse that day or a lunar eclipse. I don't remember, but I remember there was a full moon that night, and normally I wrote a roll down because so much crap happened. But normally when we go to the Sacred Site, I'm there for the sasquatches or anything that may come in, because my Sacca claims that the Sacred Site is a interdimensional doorway and everything comes through. And you know, I'm basically up there measuring, doing all kinds of measurements with frequency and vibration and stuff like that. I'm not really there for photographs or video or anything like that, you know. I mean, I got all the stuff going, but I'm there more as a research to see how the energy changes on nights like that when there's a solar eclipse and a full moon and stuff like that. And then I like to incorporate stuff in to see how me incorporating stuff in makes the energies change as well. But anyway, it's three mile hike in and then a mile a mile hike straight up the mount off trail, and whenever I go, I never ever think about the dog Man on the east side of the woods. At the dog Man then, because I'm not there for the dog Man. I have a deal with the dog Man. You stay at your house, I'll stay at mine. We've made that agreement. It's been five years now. I think we haven't invented each other's locations. So anyway, we're going up the hill and we're off trail, and as I'm going up the mountain, the thought crosses my mind, I wonder if that dog Man is still in that if they're still using that den on the other side of the woods. I don't know why crossed my mind. I don't know why that thought came in my mind. I never think of the dog Man when I'm at the Sasquash location, but that particular day that happened. On the way up the mountain. We get to the top of the mountain, we drop our packs. We got everything in our packs. We don't even get started, and the dog Man screams from the other side of the woods. He lets out a screen that was so intense that my cousin and I are fumbling for our phones to record it because that's the only thing we have to record because everything is still in our backpacks. We just literally got there, and as we're recording him screaming, a pack of coyotes go off, and it's a big pack. If sounds like there's thirty of them in the pack. And the coyotes go off, and in the middle of all of the coyotes going off, the dog man goes off again. And you can hear him in the middle of all of them, because he's much louder and deeper than the coyotes. And I turned to my cousin and I said, he just let me know that he's still there. I told my cousin, said, Sean, I had this thought on the way up. I said, I don't know why I had it, but no, sooner did we get to the high plateau with the Sacred Side, is he goes off. I said, I'm telling you that that was for me. He's letting me know, Yeah, I'm still here. Don't come to my den tonight. So we hunkered down the coyotes CD and I got the recording, I think, I said to tell you, and we hunk it down and we do all our stuff and we're we're really into it, and it's you know, the full moon has got me all amped up and I don't want to go home. I got to be honest, which I probably wasn't left until dawned because I was so wound up with the energy from the full moon. And my cousin showing his freezing his butt off. He's a skinny little kid, you know. I mean he's tall, he's like six', five but he's, skinny and he's, like, yo CAUs can we? Go i'm? Freezing AND i just started to. LAUGHING i was, like, yeah of course we could. Go we've been in the woods for like twelve. Hours we could, go no. Problem and we pack up our. Stuff and it was funny because right after the dog man went, off my cousin said to, me my cousin has never experienced the dog man or anything like that, before and he, says do we have to worry about him coming up? Here AND i was, like, no this is the sad squatch part of the. Woods the dog man doesn't come up. Here AND i don't think AND i don't know if The bigfoots go to the Dog man's side of the, woods BUT i don't think we have to worry about him coming up, here you. Know and we were there for like twelve, hours and you, know we never had any dog being. Experience after the. Screams so we pack up all our. Gear it's two thirty in the morning, whatever and we start hiking out and we get down off of the high. Plateaul we get back onto The Appalachian trail and we're on a little, hill maybe a fifty foot hill on a forty five degree. Angle and we get, there and now we're on The we're on the appalation shell and we start to hike out along the. Lake there's a fifty two acre lake, there and we start to hike out along the lake and it's part of the trail is like a goat. Trail it's really, sketchy it's really. Dangerous and no sooner do we come down off that little, hill AND i mean literally hit the bottom of that hill and we start to go straight along the. Lake the dog man is there behind, us and he screams. AGAIN i mean he screams so. Loud Now i'm in front Of. SEAN i got a big fifty pound pack on my. Back sean's got a fifty pound pack on his, back and this scream goes Through sean through his. Backpack throw my backpack and throw. ME i turn around AND i look At sean and his eyes are as big as. Sauces and he looks at me and he, goes dog. MAN i, go dog, man and he. TURNS i, said let's turn. Around let's look for. It we got very high powered headlamps. On they shoot like seven hundred. Feet they're, very very, powerful and they go from flood to. Spot SO i, said turn you headlamp on. Flood let's get as much light as we can on the. Area now we both are looking at the top of that little hill right where we came down off of the high, plateau because that's where we felt the screen come. From this little hill is no further than fifty feet away from. Us if this dog man wanted, to he could have jumped off that hill and took us boat. Down but instead he, screamed and we're looking and we don't see, anything and we're looking on the side of the. Mountain maybe he jumped off the side of the mountain and he's hiding in a. Crevice we don't see. Anything, well there's up here in the. Northeast we have these ancient stone walls that run in all different directions that people claim that their property. Markers BUT i don't think, so because sometimes they run parallel to one another ten feet, apart AND i don't know who would build these walls like that at two from. Parallel but we're looking at the wall up, there and you know mcause the shun, says do you want to go up and? See And i'm, like absolutely. NOT i have no desire to go up there and look for the dog. Man you, Know i'm not going up there. Now the thought never crossed me my mind at the. Time BUT i did have another researcher say to, me at what makes you think the dog man? Left maybe he just went into like an is a busily cloath and he was still there watching. You and that thought never crossed my mind at that. Time you, KNOW i thought he was hiding from, Us So i'm not going up the hill looking for. Him SO i thought it Was, sean come, on we're gonna hike out of. Here we got to get to The we got to get to the mining. Road the mining road is the only way, out and WE i told, HIM i, said we're not going to stop tonight for any any uh, breaks for water or bathroom, breaks BECAUSE i don't want him flanking us and then us having to fight our way out of. Here there's only one way. Out let just keep. Moving now we're four miles in and the car is another half a mile away from the front of the. Park and, uh and she Wanted my cousin was, like, listen cause if you have to take that pack off your back given to, Me i'll carry it for. You he's twenty years, old you, know as strong as our. Ox AND i was, like, no, NO i THINK i. THINK i Know i'm old and broken, down BUT i THINK i can do it. Right and we hike, out and we hike, out and we can feel the door man behind. Us we can feel, him feel his energy pushing us. Out AND i don't like the feeling of him pushing us out BECAUSE i don't know where he. Is And showing is a very sensitive kid, too he has abilities and he can feel it, Too AND i said to, him you better pull your machete. OUT i don't like the fact that it's behind us and it's pushing us. Out so we pulled out our machetes and we're walking with, arms and we got our head lamps on and we have ten inch survival nins and we have pepper spray and. Stuff but the machete is our main, weapon and we're. Hiking we make it to the mining. Road we're hiking out and we get to the mining, road and there's where the mouth of the lake. Starts is usually where the sasquatch hurt us out, to and then they turn around and go. BACK i don't know if this if the dogman is going to do the same, thing if he's going to turn around at the mouth of the lake or. Not but from the mouth of the lake to the, car we're still a mile and a half. Away it's still a, walk you. Know so as we're. Walking as we're, walking we got our head lamps, on we got our heads on the. Swivel and at one POINT i see yellow eyeshine at the two o'clock at the two o'clock, hour it's to my. RIGHT i, Say, sean what do you see at the two o'clock? Hour and you're, right he, SAYS i see yellow. Eyeshine i'm, like oh, man this is no, good you. Know, Now i'm thinking this thing is going to come, out and it's already flanked, us and it's ahead of, us.
Speaker 2: And now we're going to have to fight our way out of, here you. Know so again pull out our, machetes and he, goes, well maybe it's just a. DEER i, said, well we'll find out the closer we, get because the closer we get to, it if it's a, deer it'll turn and run.
Speaker 1: Away you, know it'll high tail its way out. Here you, go see the white tail go up and run. Away, well we're getting closer and. Closer this thing is not, moving and it's pretty. TALL i, mean like the eye shed is a it's six feet. Tall And i'm, like, man this is the. Biggest if this is a, deer it's the biggest Deer i've ever. Seen and then all of a, sudden the eye shine starts moving out towards, us towards the towards the mining, road and he's comes out on the mining road AND i stop, showing AND i was, like we, stop and this giant buck is standing in front of us with these yellow eyes and he's got the biggest set of horns on it you ever seen in your. Life and it's standing in front of us and it looks like a super. Deer it's the biggest DEER i ever seen in my. Life and it's looking at us and we're looking at, it and the look in its eyes is like it wants to tell us. Something And i'm telling you vic something, happened because at that, moment we forgot all about the dog man behind, us and we're trying to figure out what this creature in front of us. Is Number, one is it really a? Deer are we looking at an alien putting the deer image in our? Minds what are we dealing with? Here you, know it's not a deer because it didn't run. Away it Ran it came out towards. Us so we're looking and we're. Laughing me And sean are laughing, hysterical like what is this because it feels like it's trying to talk to us, telepathically but we're not tuned into its. Frequency neither one of us are picking it. Up SO i, said, looks keep, walking you, know maybe it'll. Move and as we start, walking it moves past us because on the other side of the, road like it's going to go up the trail in the east in different. Direction then it stops and it comes back out like it's forgot to tell us. Something and it's like And i'm literally two feet away FROM i could pet its, nose and we're looking at this, thing AND i can't tell you how strange. Is SO i can't emphasize how strange this is Because sean AND i went from worrying about the dog man following us out to this, thing, laughing, hysterical not trying to figure out what this thing. Is so eventually it moves. On we get to the, Car we call my psychic. Immediately as soon as we get to the car two thirty in the, morning three, O'CLOCK i wake her. UP i was, LIKE i explained to her what, happened and she tells me it wasn't a. Deer it was a guardian of the, woods and it was there to let you guys pass and to turn that dog man. Around AND i was, like, well what was, it because if it was just a flesh and blood big, Buck i'm sure that dog man could have tore her. Apart and she, said, al because you've seen a big buck doesn't mean it was the same thing the dog man was. Saying she was, All i'm telling, you it was a guardian of the woods and it was. Dead let you, pass and you guys. Passed and we went home and we talked about it the whole ride, home and it was just the craziest night in the. World and we found we actually, found uh sat watch a nest up in the woods that. NIGHT i think that was the reason why we were supposed to be there and, uh but that proof to me that that dog man is still in that still using that den in the swamp on the east side of the. Woods and NOW i know WHEN i go back, THERE i don't go to the east side of the. WOODS i stay on the west side because NOW i, know BECAUSE i BECAUSE i got to be honest with, you my curiosity was kind of driving me to go back to the den to see if it was still being, used you, know BUT i WAS i was hesitant BECAUSE i didn't want it coming back to my. House but NOW i know it's still, THERE i don't have to go to the. Den and that was just a crazy. Night And sean was, like he'll never forget that. Night that was just. Crazy and we both got the, recording so he says he'll have that for the rest of his life. Now so it was a wild. Night it's just absolutely.
Speaker 3: Insane, Oh i'm sure he won't forget. That did he ever put the heat on you to take him back?
Speaker 1: There sean has been back there with me before that. Experience he had been back there with me three or four times. Already so we've experienced a lot of crazy stuff, there from skinwalkers to wind, degoes to, rakes to, aliens you name, that we've experienced it at that. Location and he's experienced everything with. Me we've gone two haunted houses together and done, investigations and we've had spirits run through me then run through, him and you, know he freaked out the first time the spirit ran through. Him it was, Like oh my, God i'm just ran through you. Know And i'm laughing hysterical because that it's just gone through, ME i. Know and he experienced a lot with, me but it is what he experienced it in a few short years of hanging out with, me he experienced a lifetime of paramormal.
Speaker 3: Activity it sure sounds like he. Has, yeah you've had so many experiences. There how do you find out about the sacred site in where it was?
Speaker 1: Located, well ORIGINALLY i had been taking my dog there for, years hiking The Appalachian trail with my son when my son was small and the dog was. Young it was just a nice place to go for a day. Hike you. Know and then one DAY i heard my neighbors talking to a couple of local guys who were coon, hunters and they were talking about they were there one night coon hunting and they had a couple of redbone hounds and they were out there on coon hunting off The Appalachian trail because technically you can't hunt on the park because it's a federal. Park you can hunt off The Appllation. Trail and they were having rocks thrown at, him thinking it was kids partying in the, woods you, know and they told that they would they they thought they were talking to, kids, saying, hey if you, know stop throwing rocks at, us we're gonna send sick the dogs on. You and the rocks kept, coming so they sicked the dogs on, him but the dogs went like halfway turned around and ran back past, them you. Know and when another rock came, out one of the guys put around into the tree and he, said like seven foot sasquatch stepped out and screamed at. Him AND i heard this, story you, know BECAUSE i was over my neighbors talking to him when they came over to tell him the, story because you, know everybody up here as the big, hunters you, know And i'm. Listening i'm just he's dropping to be honest with, you and you tell me where it. Is so THEN i started researching the, location and you, know there was a lot of bigfoot experiences off The Appalation trail, there AND i was, like, WELL i got to go there and start. Investigating and then hearing all kinds of stories about UFOs and balls of light and all kinds of. Stuff and one thing led to, Another and howd a woman come over From? England she was a podcaster or, something and she was up here for The Pine Bush Ufo fair and she's staying at a friend of mine's house and she was, like how you got to bring me to this. LOCATE i want to see the sasquatch struct and we don't have sasquatches In. England show me a. Structure SO i, said. Okay so one day after the fair was, over we went out to the woods. Hiking and we had to drought that, summer so we were lucky enough to be able to go into. It it was usually, swamping you, know. Swamp it was all right out AND i was showing her this is a junior structure done by a juvenile and you can see how this is being, made and you can see here next to it is an adult, structure and the juveniles are counting the. Adults and the funny thing is the camera guy is. Filming he puts his camera down on a log to get out the mosquito, repellent and we're all talking about the mosquitoes eating us. Alive and we got a class A evp calling my cameraman's, name not, once but, twice and which freaked him. Out and it was a woman's voice. Too so then we were walking along and we're walking north up The Palatian, trail and there was a fire in the woods the winter before and all the all the woods was burnt. Out and AS i was, Looking i've seen what looked like a stone carrying up on the. Woods SO i told the Cameraman billy, said zoom in on, that what's that up? There you? Know because we had find these little stone carrons built on like, cliffs like you would have to be a billy goat to get up. There and we're, like who's building these little stone karrons up in these locations that you can't get? To first TIME i seen It it freaked me. OUT i thought it was Like, blair which kind of, stuff you. Know and THEN i did some research AND i seen that their karns it and THEN i NOTICED i started, researching and the bigfoots make them. Too so we've seen this look like a stone structure up on top of the. Mountain SO i, said we got to get up. There and the camera, man it's, like how we going to get up, there it's all burnt, out it's all. TRUCKOL i go follow. ME i pulled out MY macheti AND i chopped my way up the top of the. Hill and WHEN i got to the top of the, hill open top to a flat, plateau big plateau which had brakes and bends and arches and twists and all kinds of. Stuff and we filmed. Everything and it's got these megallithic structures set up in a giant, circle what hundreds hundreds of little stones on top of the megallithic, stones you, Know and it was just the energy of the location was just so. Calming there was an archway at this. Location And i'm not a kind of guy that can camp out under the. Stars it's just a sleeping, bag you. KNOW i need a. Tent, well that energy at that location was so good THAT i felt like IF i slept underneath that, arch nothing would happen to me because the energy was so good, there you, Know and that's how we found it by.
Speaker 3: Chance, wow here you're taking your dog there for.
Speaker 1: WALKS i walked past that far at the mountain a million times with the dog because you couldn't see. Anything was, all you, know foliage all the way. Up but apparently somebody must lit a fire or there was a lightning strike or, something but all the woods burnt, out and it was like, dada, look which you. Know and IF i didn't see that little stone, STRUCTURED i looked like A. Cameron to, ME i would have never even gave it a second. Thought to find that high plateau was just. Amazing and then to the west of the plateau is a high ridge, line you. Know AND i made a deal with The saasquatches THAT i would never go up the ridge if they come down to see, mean and they have been every TIME i go up, there they come down to see, me you. Know SO i just went up there list two years ago With sean for the first time BECAUSE i had a telepathic communication with a White sasasquatch Called alak who claims to be like a shaman or king, shaman an elder or. Something and he was waving me up the hill AND i was, like, NO i can't go up the. HILL i made a pack with the klan THAT i won't go up to. Hill and this is, there you, know up to this ridge brings us over to their to their home. Range and Ali reck was waving me, up waving, me waving me. Up SO i talked to my psychic and she, said all of Al reck is waving you, up you got to go up because she lives In. Arkansas and he went to her as, well and then he went To Chris reinhardt In. Connecticut So chris seen, HIM i seen, him and my psychic seeing. Him so THEN i went up the hill With sean and we found all these, dens Not den's, nest but they were set up Vic the way they were set up was like. Foxholes they were set up very. Strategically there wasn't one nest in the way of another. One you could see east and west without anything in your, way even if there Were sasquatches in the nests in front of you or behind. You they were set up like. Foxholes they were very, strategic set, up very, strategic and THAT'S i guess that's what we were up there for that particular. Night, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Amazing all those times walking right pasted it and you never would have known what was. There i'm glad you did find out, Though thank goodness for. That sounds like a magical, PLACE.
Speaker 1: I, said as it really. Is, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure sounds like. It, Well, al we're out of time before we get out of. HERE i just want to thank you so much for coming back on as. ALWAYS i really do appreciate, it and it kind of makes me wonder where do we go from? Here what's?
Speaker 1: Next Oh, GOD i don't. KNOW i do plan on getting back out into the woods when the woods dries out a little. Bit we've been getting a lot of you, know may rain up here right. Now, so LIKE i, said those stones and it gets you, know we go For you go from a nice wide mining road to like This Appalachian goat, trail which is very very. Sketchy when the rocks are, wet it is dangerous and you go down on those, rocks you'll crack your head. Open you'll need to be airlifted out of, there So i'm waiting for everything to dry out a little bit BEFORE i head back. In i'm as young AS i used to, be you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean on neither one of us ARE i, understand and then it'll be hot and drive for you know, it so you shouldn't have to wait. Long but having said, that thanks again so much for coming. ON i really do appreciate, it and have a great.
Speaker 1: Night