Speaker 1: Lingu a Boost German Lesson sixty two. In this lesson, you will learn the following phrases.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check my email. How do I connect to the internet? I need to charge my phone? Is this the right charger for my phone? I'm downloading an app? Can you show me how to use this app? What is the password? I can't remember my password?
Speaker 3: Hi, we just wanted you to know that this lesson is part of a Lingua boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a PDF book with all the phrases, on our website Lingua Boost. Okay, let's get back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get started. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check my email.
Speaker 4: Emails aproofing, if emails, aproofing.
Speaker 2: How do I connect to the internet? V?
Speaker 4: Kind of an internet? Fordten V? Kind of an internet? For hateen?
Speaker 2: I need to charge my phone?
Speaker 4: Is must been handy off laden ichmus manhandi of Vladden?
Speaker 2: Is this the right charger for my phone?
Speaker 4: Is these does rechtig lada grid FEMINHNDI? Is these does rechtig lada grit FEMINHNDI. I'm downloading an app ichlada in Apparuna Ichlada in Apparuna.
Speaker 2: Can you show me how to use this app?
Speaker 4: Comes to mid seigen Femandese, comes to mid saeigen Femandese.
Speaker 2: What is the password.
Speaker 4: Be lauted? Does password be louted? Does password?
Speaker 2: I can't remember my password?
Speaker 4: If can mich nicht meh and man password enon if can mich nicht meh and man password nan.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the phrases one more time. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check my email.
Speaker 4: Emails aprofin emails apron.
Speaker 2: How do I connect the internet?
Speaker 4: V kind of an internet for binding harteen we kind of an internet for binding hateen.
Speaker 2: I need to charge my phone?
Speaker 4: Ishmus man Handi out ladden ishmus man Handi out ladden?
Speaker 2: Is this the right charger for my phone?
Speaker 4: Is these? Does rechtig Lada great for manhndi? Is these? Does richtig Lada great for man Handi? I'm downloading an app ichlada and an aperunta ischlada and punta.
Speaker 2: Can you show me how to use this app?
Speaker 4: Canst mit saigon Femandese constu mi saigen Femandese.
Speaker 2: What is the password.
Speaker 4: Be lauded? Does password be lauded? Does password?
Speaker 2: I can't remember my password?
Speaker 4: It can mich nichtmer and man password nan? I can mich nicht meh and man password Nan.
Speaker 1: We'll do it once again, but now in random order. Don't forget to repeat the phrases out loud.
Speaker 4: I'm downloading an app islapenta islada parent.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check my email.
Speaker 4: Emails approven emails approven.
Speaker 2: I need to charge my phone.
Speaker 4: Ishmus BEANHNDI out latten ishmus BEANHNDI out latten.
Speaker 2: Can you show me how to use this app?
Speaker 4: Comes to me? A Saigon female die nuts comes to me and Saigon vimande.
Speaker 2: How do I connect to the internet?
Speaker 4: V knni an internet for binding hate v kindi an Internet for binding harteen?
Speaker 2: What is the password.
Speaker 4: Be lauded? Does password be lauded? Does password?
Speaker 2: Is this the right charger for my phone?
Speaker 4: Is these? Does rechtig lard gate for MANHANDI? Is these? Does rechtic lard gate for my hand?
Speaker 2: I can't remember my password?
Speaker 3: If?
Speaker 4: Can mich nicht meh and man passport nan? If can mich nicht meher and men passport enn?
Speaker 1: This time, try to answer before the native speaker. When you hear. How do you say, followed by a phrase.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check my email.
Speaker 4: Emails approven emails approfen.
Speaker 2: How do I connect to the internet?
Speaker 4: V kind of internet fording v kindi an internet for binding hateen.
Speaker 2: How do you say, I'm going to check my email.
Speaker 4: If we the minor emails are proven, If the min emails are proven, I need to charge my phone ismust ben handi out latten ishmus ben handi out laden.
Speaker 2: How do you say, how do I connect to the internet?
Speaker 4: V kindi an internet for bindingteen we kind an internet for binding her in?
Speaker 2: Is this the right charger for my phone?
Speaker 4: Is these dos richtig lada great formanhndi? Is these dos richtig lada great foreman handi?
Speaker 2: How do you say? I need to charge my phone?
Speaker 4: Imus MANHNDI out ladden imus BNHNDI out ladden. I'm downloading an app ichlada and an apperunta ichlada and a peruna.
Speaker 2: How do you say, is this the right charger for my phone?
Speaker 4: Is these dos richtig lada grit feminhandi? Is these dos richtig lada grit feminhandi?
Speaker 2: Can you show me how to use this app?
Speaker 4: Comes to me, seigen viman diese comes to me it seigen vimandese.
Speaker 2: How do you say, I'm downloading an app?
Speaker 4: Ischlada an apparenta ischlada an apparenta?
Speaker 2: What is the password.
Speaker 4: Be lauted? Does password be lauded? Does password?
Speaker 2: How do you say? Can you show me how to use this app?
Speaker 4: Comes to me? Saeigen femandese comes to me saeigen Femandese.
Speaker 2: I can't remember my password?
Speaker 4: Is? Can michnichtmer and man password innan? I can mich nicht meh and men password enon?
Speaker 2: How do you say? What is the password.
Speaker 4: Be louted? Does password be louted? Does password?
Speaker 2: How do you say? I can't remember my password?
Speaker 3: If?
Speaker 4: Can mich nicht meh and men password enon? If can mich nicht meer and men password enon?
Speaker 1: This is the end of the lesson. Check out our courses at linguaboost dot com