Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon, and you're listening to kf I A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. So we were just doing a project up on the balcony, which is why we're a little bit late.
Speaker 2: Apologies, apologies.
Speaker 1: I was just I felt confident in us being late because I figured Deborah could just I was enjoying the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just I was happy to just listen. I was going to wait till it was over, and then if you didn't come back, then I would take over. Well, thank you for that, thank you for looking out for I wanted you to make you feel like you're the only girl in the world. I see what you did there. What else is going on?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: See, now, Tony's the one that's not ready. Tony still pissed at us? Oh is that sorry? Tony? I'm sorry. What's happening.
Speaker 1: Heathrow is the headline today, because when you shut down an airport like Heathrow, you're going to feel it globally, travel across the globe. Lax absolutely, passengers left stranded, hundreds of thousands of people. They say that, well, it was going to be closed all day but flights have resumed at Heathrow. But like I said, hundreds of thousands of people affected. And it's not just like your flight is delayed an hour to Phoenix. It's like your flight to Dubai now lands in Finland and figure it out from there.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, and these airlines know that there are going to be issues like this every once in a while, so they do have the procedures in place to get you where you need to go. But like you said, people that flew into were diverted to places like Gatwick, then had to take a bus to get to Heathrow and then sit there and wait because even then, even though you're on the ground, you don't know when you're gonna be able to take off again.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So, there was a notorious killer serving a life in prison sentence without parole. We're killing a few guys here in La County apparently strangled his wife to death during a conjugal visit late last year.
Speaker 2: Why are we giving people great.
Speaker 1: Questions serving life in prison without the possibility of parole conjugal visits. I mean, let's just say that this person, this woman purported to want to see this guy. How do you know that he doesn't have some sort of manipulative grip over this woman, who okay, is a conjugal visit and he's just a bad person.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, you.
Speaker 1: Don't get life without the possibility of parole for something minor.
Speaker 4: And by the way, this is what Mule Creek State Prison. This is not a nice place. And even if you are in love with sir, with mister with the man of your life who is also again found guilty of killing four other people, is this how you want to spend your weekend.
Speaker 2: How often are conjugal visits?
Speaker 1: They say they're held in private apartment like facilities on prison grounds. They're restricted to immediate family members including legal smouses, parents, and children, and last around thirty to forty hours. I mean that's like a weekend. Yeah, that's how often do you get those?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Have you been watching the eagles on the eagle Cam?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Jackie was enjoying some fresh fish when one of her chicks fired off a poop right into her face, and people who were watching this on the Friends of Big Bear Valley YouTube channel made it a big deal and turned it into like a slow motion Really this happens all.
Speaker 1: This is how birds poop. It ends up everywhere. That's why who hasn't been pooped on.
Speaker 2: By a bird? I don't like Jackie should be any different.
Speaker 4: In Idaho, the Idaho multiple murder case, the one against Brian Coburger, there's some new details against him as this case is shaping up and we're drawing closer to a trial. Among the documents revealed by prosecutors is what appears to be a selfie that this guy took on his phone about four or five hours after the killings. It is in his bathroom, because we're all morons and can't take selfies anywhere other than the bathroom.
Speaker 2: He's wearing EarPods.
Speaker 4: It looks like, and he is displaying what a key piece of evidence in this case is the bushy eyebrows that even the defense team is trying to get the term bushy eyebrows excluded from the trial for some reason. If you remember, one of the rammates, yeah, one of the roommates did say that in the middle of the night she saw somebody with bushy eyebrows in that house.
Speaker 1: Do you are you familiar with the Masters University in Santa.
Speaker 2: Clarita, Yeah, that's who I did that movie with.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yes, Oh well, there has been a college baseball player there, Owen Hayes, who is kicked out of the university because he beat the crap out of an eighty four year old man. He is surrendered to authorities at the Santa Clorida Valley Sheriff Station, booked on a charge of felony assault.
Speaker 4: I saw the story about the guy being beat up, but that seemed like it was about a week and a half ago, and at the time they didn't have a suspect.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's not Oh it's a Christian school. Yeah, that's that's That's not how we honor the Lord.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 4: Next, Stephen Klubeck, one of the names that's thrown his hat into the ring when it comes to running for governor in the Great State of California.
Speaker 1: Your Jeopardy question first, before we invite guests into our House.
Speaker 2: Of horrors, jamming a lot of stuff in this second.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I apologize nineteen eighties flashback for twelve hundred dollars. Like his owner Sonny Crockett, Elvis the Alligator did not wear socks on this TV series.
Speaker 2: What is Miami Vice?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sir, bring on the.
Speaker 1: Pastels and the cocaine. Blazers. Oh, blazers and cocaine, but not sucks.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI SI.
Speaker 1: So we've got this new thing going on on the show. Well, it's not really on the show, now, is it.
Speaker 2: It's to kind of get you through the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called the gas weekend fix.
Speaker 2: It's like when all your.
Speaker 1: Drugs, you've done all your drugs and you think you're gonna be out of them for a couple days.
Speaker 2: Wait what Just don't say no right away. Just go with me on this journey.
Speaker 1: Like you've got a bunch of okay, wait, I'll put it the way you can understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got a bunch of chips.
Speaker 1: In the pantry, okay, And you're looking at that pantry and you're like, oh man, I'm beating chips all week long.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a good week. I'm gonna get a lot of these chips. Yum yum. Chips make me feel good. I like them. They make me happy. Twenty hours worth of channing.
Speaker 1: And then Friday at one o'clock rolls around. You go into that pantry and you're like, oh my god, I'm out of chips, and your wife's like, it's okay, honey, I'm going to the market on Monday. You will have chips Monday at nine am. And you're like that's a lot.
Speaker 2: And you're like.
Speaker 1: And you're like, but all weekend I have to just sit here and know that that pantry is empty and like, I have no chips and that sucks. Well, guess what we have provided you with a bag of chips to get through the weekend.
Speaker 2: That's what we have done on this show.
Speaker 4: Yes, Gas Weekend Fix, not Chips Fix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 4: Podcast that is entirely separate from whatever you've heard this week on the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: Right, So this is as far as you'll get.
Speaker 1: Oh and then oh there's chips.
Speaker 4: Here, there are chips. So here's how you're going to get it. It will be posted tomorrow if you add KFI and the Gas podcast is a preset on your iHeart app. It's basically subscribing when you're on the app. You could do it on any of the other places you find your as well. Just subscribe to the podcast and this one, this gast Weekend Fix will pop up, and again, it's completely unique. It has nothing to do with what we've done in the previous week, and it's completely new material, stuff that you haven't heard before and stuff that we have not mentioned on the show. So that's one thing, one thing to keep in mind. A couple of big stories from today. One of them was this breathless story that was posted in a couple a handful of different newspapers. Washington Post, New York Times, Wall Street Journal had come out and said that the Pentagon was scheduled to brief Elon Musk on the military's plan for any war that might break out with China.
Speaker 2: That's the way the New York Times put it.
Speaker 4: The Washington Post said that this meeting was focused on the threat posed by China, and the Wall Street Journal said that this was supposed to be a top secret briefing on plans for a potential war with China. Now, hours after the reports first came out out in those newspapers, the Pentagon and the President came out to deny that this had anything to do with China. President Trump on truth Social said China will not even be mentioned or discussed, said that Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth was going to lead the meeting, and Hegseth came out and described it by saying, it's an informal meeting about innovation, efficiencies and smarter production.
Speaker 1: Well, and sometimes I think Trump just wants to explode people's minds. And even he came by, and when I say that, I mean he knew that if he invited Elon Musk to the Oval or to the White House or whatever when they were supposed to talk about China and the threat of China impossible wargames with China, that people would.
Speaker 2: Lose their minds.
Speaker 1: And he likes to see that because it's funny because he's saying, you're losing your mind over nothing. And that's essentially what he said this afternoon when he said, no, Elon Musk is not going to be privy to this. Elon Musk has business in China. Not only does he have business currently with Tesla when it comes to sales and production, he wants to expand there. So any sort of potential war, escalation of conflict with China, we will not be involving him in because it's a gross conflict of interest.
Speaker 4: Now, if you think of it in an altruistic way. Also, President Trump, if he were to allow Elon Musk to have access to that kind of information that puts Elon Musk in a threatening position or in a threatened position perhaps where he could be compromised by China because of those business dealings. And if they wanted to hold something over Elon Musk's head, whether it's his business or whatever, to try to extract some of that information from him, that they would do that. But the way he put it today was the way the President put it today was war plans should not be shared with Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: He made these comments.
Speaker 4: They had an Oval Office meeting where they were talking about the development of a new fighter jet. He and Secretary of Defense Hegseth, where they are talking about the new F forty seven. But he rejected those newspapers sports that brief was going to be sorry that Musk was going to be briefed on on how the US would fight any hypothetical war. We don't talk about that. That's the thing is, we don't talk about warplane or war plan.
Speaker 1: Most presidents don't. But you can see where people would think that this president would think nothing of it. Uh, this is not the way he operates, it's classified. What what are you talking about classified? I'm going to talk about what I want to talk about with who I want to talk about it with. I was thinking about this at some point when I wasn't here, and it was the relationship between Trump and Musk, and I was thinking, and I've opined before and wondered, when does this relationship sour? When does Elon Musk start getting too much credit? And I started thinking that if the Democrats or the mainstream media, for lack of a better term, they really hate Elon Musk, all they have to do is lather them up. All they have to do is go out there and keep their tesla's and talk about how great he is and talk about how he and for the media's role, how he is really making this administration sing, and it's so great that he's there and he's the adult in the room. All you have to do is lift Elon Musk up and Trump will get rid of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know, it's funny that the all of the the dings that have been all the shots that have been taken to tesla's, and I mean that in both a literal and a figurative sense, all they do is.
Speaker 2: Ingratiate Musk to Trump.
Speaker 4: He wants to Trump wants to then feel like, hey, I got your back. I'll He even mentioned deporting some of the people who have vandalized Tesla's to a prison in nol Salvador. I mean, he now he can come in as the savior for Elon Musk, who doesn't need a savior by any means. But that relationship if they wanted it to crack, if they wanted it like you said to to, you know, show the weak points. It would be if they just continued to praise Elon Musk, and they've done the exact opposite, like they almost like they can't control themselves. Their gut reaction is if Trump likes it, I hate it, and therefore Trump likes Musk.
Speaker 2: I hate Musk. It's one.
Speaker 1: As soon as Musk starts getting more headlines and getting more love, Trump's romance with him will sour well.
Speaker 4: And they've just set that back that they've pushed back the clock on that. I think he's now staying in there longer.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see here we have booty. Can we get the booty song? We haven't had any booty this week. I don't think which one do you want that one?
Speaker 1: So we've got boody, we've got tall men, we've got schwarma. Sure, we've got pythons. We have a recti matters, we have buttocks.
Speaker 2: Wow, Keana, I mean you know we have broken her.
Speaker 1: Remember when her nuggets used to be delightful and sweet and without.
Speaker 2: Pain through flowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like and sparkles, and now it's like darkness and genitals and we have ruined her. We took something beautiful and we've ruined it. I mean she's still beautiful, but now she just comes with a sight of Darkness's beautiful and dirty.
Speaker 2: You just sounded super creepy. You're like beautiful and dirty, like perty and dirty.
Speaker 4: All right, what you learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show and our nine news nuggets you need to know coming up.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI. A forty seven does look very cool. It's pretty cool. I think I need one. I saw a meme.
Speaker 4: It's been around for a while, but if you can see one of those, you're the target.
Speaker 2: Ah wow, I.
Speaker 4: Mean it's supposed to obviously the stealth aircraft that we currently have.
Speaker 2: How cool would that be to know that you were the target of I don't want to that. How long do you get to know that? You know that?
Speaker 1: I even I would love for that to be my dying thought, Like I am a big enough deal.
Speaker 2: They sent this plane for me just to go get you.
Speaker 4: Speaking of airplanes, planes are now taking off and landing at London's Heathrow Airport. There was a massive fire overnight at an electrical substation near the airport that shuttered one of the busiest airports in the entire world.
Speaker 2: I think it's the fifth busiest.
Speaker 4: British Airways Jet was the first one to touch down about eighteen hours after the airport was closed because of the power outage. He throw had canceled all flights for the day. They said that they were able to resume some flight after electricity was restored, but more than thirteen hundred flights to and from Heathrow from around the world were affected by this. They said that the impacts will likely be felt for days as passengers have to reschedule their travel and their airlines try to work to reposition aircraft and crew, et cetera. Oh, just a quick note about the gas Weekend Fix.
Speaker 7: I searched for Gas Weekend on iHeart Podcasts, and it doesn't show up.
Speaker 2: Don't it won't.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is search for Gary and Shannon. When you see our podcast, it gives you the option of subscribing to it. When you subscribe to the Gary and Shannon Show podcast, you're going to get this Gas Weekend Fix automatically. It's part of the podcast that we'll be putting.
Speaker 2: Out just like that. Just weekend chips in your pantry. It's just wow, Gas Shows doing a weekend fixed. That's pretty cool. Yeah, keep bring some cokes in place. So every week, every week we learned some things, don't we Yes, we do.
Speaker 4: Gary, We wearn little nuggets about each other And what did you?
Speaker 1: I learned things about you this week.
Speaker 2: I learned that you like toe puppets and you think somehow that that's the fact that remember we're also but they were of It's not a true story. None of that is true.
Speaker 4: But if you were listening and you learn about us or things or the world or whatever it is, we'd love.
Speaker 2: To know it.
Speaker 4: And that's why we ask you every week, what did you learn this week?
Speaker 2: On the Gary How do you remember that. That's one that's not hard to remember. First of all, it was a hypothetical.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that like not hypothetical that felt like you've got some weird little mini socks around it, don't. Yeah, you have a drawer somewhere in the house that has little toe puppets in it.
Speaker 8: Gary and Shanna, what I learned this week on your show that you guys have been together for ten years. You guys have such great chemistry. Has always been that way. Can we get some snippets of your first couple of episodes? Awkward you guys were, or you guys were just great from the beginning. Thank you, have a good weekend.
Speaker 9: Bye.
Speaker 2: I do like did he left open the option that we were good from the start? I don't remember the beginning. I remember Tuesday, but I hear old.
Speaker 1: Snippets and I don't like it. I mean, I don't like me, but I hear new snippets and I don't like me. I think you've been from the beginning.
Speaker 9: Hey, garynon happy Friday.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: What I learned on your show this week is that Shannon's down to beat the crap out of any coworker for some fast food. If my boss came up to me and told me to beat the crap out of sobody for a cheese berger. I'd turned the tables on my boss and beat it saturday him. And then when I'm done beating the sh out of him, demand a steak and lobster. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, steak and law a little surf and turf there for the beat down.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of food.
Speaker 1: It is. I feel like the lobster is just gratuitous at that point, Like if you're not happy with a good piece of steak f and you yeah, how is the.
Speaker 2: How's the lobster going to make it better?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: This week on the Gary and Channon Show, I learned that I could actually be offended by a stranger. When you guys said that I'm lazy because I have my kid ride his bike to school. Hmm, and I have him do that so that I can go to work. To pair of bills.
Speaker 2: Man, lazy, No, no, no, that's not what we said.
Speaker 4: Let your kid ride his bike to yeah, but make it a bike, don't make it a battery powered thing where he doesn't have to do anything but just sit there. By the way, We're not strangers.
Speaker 1: We were saying that it's the adults on those bikes that are lazy. I said that sometimes I see an adults on a bike in my neighborhood and I think, Wow, I should get out and do something this afternoon. Look at that guy's on a bike, and then I realize he's on an e bike and he's not pedaling.
Speaker 9: What I learned on the Gary and Shannon Show this week, I am a bad person.
Speaker 2: For giving my kids an e bike.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also very helpful tip. I can hide vodka in my tampon boxes.
Speaker 9: Thanks.
Speaker 2: See. I see what you did there, I see what you did.
Speaker 6: I learned on the Gary Shannon Show that the Gary Shannon Show crew are ruthless.
Speaker 2: Ruthless. They will fight for sandwiches, fries and keen wa. You guys are brutal. Yeah, nobody's fighting for king wax sceptebrah. We'd let her have it.
Speaker 4: What I learned this week called the Gary and Shannon Show is that Shannon likes Ganja.
Speaker 2: I'm right there with your girl. Uh okay, you're the one who said it. I did say, Ganja. I don't know if you said I love it. I mean, I don't know if I.
Speaker 1: Can I I've just never been a goanja person. I don't I partaken.
Speaker 2: We stopped saying Ganja yes.
Speaker 5: Meeting to garyan Shannon Show, I learned that prolonged exposure to zero gravity has an adverse effect on the human body. I think we all know about the loss of muscle mass and bone density while we're in space, but what I didn't know, and what I learned from you guys, was that the eyeballs get reshaped in space.
Speaker 9: Yep, that's crazy, kind of messes with your vision.
Speaker 5: Anyway, You'll have a good weekend.
Speaker 11: Thank you. Thanks Hi guys. Dug from San Diego. And what I learned today on the Gary and Shannon Show is that Shannon is not just hot for Gary's wife, She's also hot for attractive homeless dudes that like to steal Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Over a prince.
Speaker 9: Yes, Gary, Shannon John from Glendora.
Speaker 2: You guys are knocking it out today.
Speaker 6: What I learned today that I've been ordering my in and out double double all wrong. It's not animal.
Speaker 2: Style, it's monkey style.
Speaker 6: And I guarantee Shannon, you have started something today with that.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 10: You guys keep me happy every day and I love lifts, listening laughing to you guys, take care.
Speaker 2: Thank every Friday.
Speaker 4: Thanks they out there they dry style boom in the Double Monkey Doe.
Speaker 6: I learned this week on Gary and Shannon is that someday in the future, we don't know when exactly, but we do know that it is going to happen that Gary is going to come missing, and the first place we send police is to look in that shed behind Shannon's house where Gary is tied to a chair with his feet all dressed up and Shannon playing topo.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't play with his toes. I told you they're too hairy toe puppets.
Speaker 1: If I was to play with toes and dress them up as puppets, I would pick non hairy toes.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: This week Gary and Shannon, I learned that Gary look alike and could be siblings. Also, I learned that Shannon has a tattoo close to her butt talks, and three, I learned that Gary has teenage girls staying over his house this week that may or may not be related.
Speaker 4: No, they are related. They're not there this week. They were there last weekend. That's all they related.
Speaker 2: Most of them doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: Big Shannon is the course, like King. What I realize this week and every other week is everybody sucks and it's Friday, and I will be in Vegas by midnight.
Speaker 7: That's all that matters. Always been on Red, always been on Red, good week, Always been on.
Speaker 2: Mountains are blue? Enjoy those course lights?
Speaker 1: Well weird how a scene from a movie from nineteen ninety three stays with you.
Speaker 4: The other thing we do on Fridays to get you ready for the weekend is our nine news nugget you need to know.
Speaker 2: Here's our honorable Mention.
Speaker 6: Honorable Mention, honor serving with.
Speaker 2: You, Great and Honorable Moses.
Speaker 5: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of honorable Mention.
Speaker 1: There is a beach town in Tuscany called or Beltello Orbitello, and they want an emergency declaration to help combat what you're gonna find in since and is it Cleveland or Cincinnati? I think it was Cleveland. The Midges, remember the Midges when the Midges Midges descended on a game, and I believe it was Cleveland a Chargers Brown's game. And the Midges are a lot. They come around once a year for a season and they are a free and burden, and they're in that Tuscany beach town. They're keeping people indoors. The tourism, the tourism industry is down because nobody wants to go live with the midges.
Speaker 2: That these little flies, and they just they're so annoying. Yeah, I have a question. What's your question?
Speaker 4: Is Tuscany oh like a specific? Is it a region like an actual state? It's a region?
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, I'm not really sure if it would be called a state or just a region.
Speaker 2: The equivalent of what would be a state.
Speaker 1: All I think when I think Tuscany is wine, beautiful rolling hills and vineyards, Sienna wine or.
Speaker 2: Your voice changed. I think what I think of Tuscany as.
Speaker 1: Wine and a lot of olive oil. Loved it, Loved Tuscany. You should get a villa there and then let me stay in it and.
Speaker 2: Get married there. Here's number nine. At number nine, I did ninth place.
Speaker 7: If the cops dirty nine times out of tennis?
Speaker 12: Partner's dirty too, And I speak nine languages right basically everybody at table nning.
Speaker 4: I feel ready to go another nine?
Speaker 9: And niner?
Speaker 2: Did I catch a niner in there where you're calling from Milwaukie talkie.
Speaker 4: You don't know the name Robert Erlick, I assume or at least what he's famous for.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a very familiar name to me.
Speaker 4: But Robert Erlick was running for mayor of Seacliff, a Long Island about twenty six miles northeast of Midtown Manhattan, and Erlick lost the mayor the vote for mayor account of one thousand and sixty four to his sixty two.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that is a landslide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Robert Erlick is the guy you know.
Speaker 2: You love his booty because this is the pirate booty. Why doesn't he just stick to the pirate's booty. That's delicious popcorn snack foods.
Speaker 4: When he went to village hall and presented a statement falsely asserting his authority as mayor, he demanded access to office. Spase declared that the entire village staff was fired, effective immediately, but they could reply for their jobs. Sounds like he was trying to doze his way through Seacliff in Long Island.
Speaker 2: Number eight.
Speaker 7: Alive is bold every eight second listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 1: This is very final destination? Is it not the movie franchise where your death date is predestined? It actually is the premise of a book I'm reading now. It's all about do you believe in fate or not? Do you believe you're fated to die of a certain thing on a certain day or are there decisions you can make that chain your fate? Can you fight fate? Well, there is a man in Turkey. He's thirty three, and he's known as the Suicide Traveler because he's tried to kill himself two hundred and thirty two times to no avail.
Speaker 2: That sounds to me like he's an attention guy.
Speaker 1: You think, yes, But carrying a knife, a noose, and a plastic bottle filled with gasoline?
Speaker 4: Well all of the why are you doing all three of them.
Speaker 2: To make sure that it gets done? I would assume.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, as we all know, when we're hungry, nothing gets done, does it.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: And he was hungry, so they lured him away from his suicide mission with a kebab.
Speaker 2: I love a kebab, I love a shwarm of kbab. Well, he's just hungry. Sometimes people get.
Speaker 11: It, you know.
Speaker 1: Ken used to like bab a ganooche remember Ken from John and Ken?
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember.
Speaker 10: That long.
Speaker 2: He's a big fan of Baba. Here's number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 11: We're on a seventh day with a government sec seventh seven seven years of college done to drain.
Speaker 4: Seven seven seven days.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 4: A guy born in Port plus you Portsmouth, Virginia, back in nineteen fifty seven named George Bell had no idea what his life would turn out to be. He was first awarded the tallest Man in the World title by Guinness World Records in two thousand and seven. Then another younger guy, igor of Volkovkovinsky, was just a fraction of an inch taller. Voo Kovinsky died in twenty twenty one, and George Bell took back the title as the world's tallest man.
Speaker 2: He has passed away. Great height comes with health problems.
Speaker 4: He was diagnosed with a form of gigantism. It's like a dogmones, It's like a dog.
Speaker 2: Aren't dogs that are bigger?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, like great danes and things. He was born in average size, but he said he first he was new at first. He knew he was different by the fourth grade, when a growth spurt happened, and in the fourth grade he was already five feet tall, so he was on uh. He was actually a law enforcement officer in state of Virginia, but became an actor. I played for the Harlem Globetrotters for a while. Died at his family home in North Carolina at the age of sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Number six. I got six, you.
Speaker 9: Got six, she got six. Number six.
Speaker 11: There's six more weeks of later picture of me a rabbi and six drunk and longshorem.
Speaker 2: We just dick you in a nursing home closer to us. I don't have to die. Take that drink another ship track.
Speaker 1: You ever get into a fight over a prize piece of bacon at a youth farming competition.
Speaker 4: The West Virginia FFA state ham Bacon and Egg Show, Yes, pleasure.
Speaker 2: I want to go to that. We should do the show from their next year.
Speaker 4: Cody Lucy was caught on surveillance footage switching tags on a piece of Grand Champion rated bacon that belonged to another student with that that belonged.
Speaker 2: To his kid.
Speaker 4: It's okay, buddy, you can come in second place in the World's Best Bacon Championship. Second place I know, listen, I don't I don't want to settle, but but you're close.
Speaker 12: Only counts and horseshoes and grenades, hand grenades. I'm sorry. That was an unnecessary correction. It was I'll talk to myself. I'm gonna I'm just gonna take a moment.
Speaker 2: For five What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Totally unnecessary, I know, but I have five rutes.
Speaker 1: This is the year.
Speaker 2: Five point five.
Speaker 9: Would be a favorite.
Speaker 2: Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 1: Men, it's okay, we're good men, like because I never crack you. Uh.
Speaker 2: Men love YouTube tutorials.
Speaker 1: My husband something the other day and I go, how'd you know how to fix that? And he said, YouTube, this is where men go and women get too.
Speaker 2: You know. But I have not done this because I don't fix anything.
Speaker 1: But this guy wanted to fix himself, so he went to YouTube to find out how to perform surgery on himself.
Speaker 4: He wanted to do an appendectomy, and he got as far as cutting open his own belly, but he is now in critical condition. He made a seven inch incision on the lower right side of the abdomen, thinking he had all the information he would need to get rid of that stanky old appendix.
Speaker 2: How much do doctors love this?
Speaker 1: Like, don't doctors just look at you as such disdain when you go into their office and you're like, so, here's the deal. I have bibney failure, kidney failure, and here's why I googled it. And doctors hate that, right? How stoked are they to see this guy who's like, I thought I had it, I thought.
Speaker 2: I could do it. And they're like, and now look at you, sir. Here's number four.
Speaker 3: Poor minute's probably on his fourth tranquilizer by.
Speaker 7: Now comandment number four that goes, this isn't the same world that you left four years ago.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know how you depends on how you feel about snakes. Some people are really terrified of snakes and others don't. It doesn't really bother them. But police in Tennessee, you're looking for four people accused of robbing a convenience store in Jackson, Tennessee, while holding four pythons. Two men, two women went in there, each of them holding pythons. Authority said they took four hundred dollars worth of CBD oil. And that's what you go for, CBD oil that ain't gonna get you high.
Speaker 2: No, huh, maybe they were high.
Speaker 1: In the first Is there something about CBD oil that you and I don't get, Like, are people injecting it and it's a thing and we're just idiots?
Speaker 4: Probably number three three shall be the count shall be? Oh yeah, that security clearance level three.
Speaker 2: All three of the three. I got all three of you guys for the rest of your natal born live. After that, they both start to stink.
Speaker 1: Three guys, there's so stupid you don't know about sniffing lines of CBD oil.
Speaker 4: The Singapore Food Agency, our version would be the FDA, has said that they are going to ban a Malaysian made coffee product called Kope panimbook being sold on local e commerce platforms. They said it claimed to enhance enhance male sexual performance and lo and behold it has to dalafill in it.
Speaker 1: Well, the kope uh coffee, it's like it's like this little animal that eats the coffee beans and then poops them out. Oh you're right, yeah, the poop has amazing qualities apparently to it that enhance the coffee.
Speaker 2: So I guess you know what.
Speaker 1: Of course, the next thing you're going to jump to is does this make my penis do things.
Speaker 2: There's number two, what's going on? Better? And no w ringinging.
Speaker 1: I got to really figure out that whole fitted sheet conundrum.
Speaker 4: But two Japanese tourists in their twenties have been detained.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tried to fold a fitted sheet? That's yeah, that's not hard. It's not great.
Speaker 4: There's no like, there's no great way to do it, but it's not like, Yeah, you spent a lot of time thinking about folding fitted sheets.
Speaker 2: It's the hardest thing. What are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: Well, you just mentioned a penis folding laundry, and I thought, wouldn't it be great if it could fold a fitted sheet?
Speaker 2: Because it's the worst. Never mind, these.
Speaker 4: Two people on their twice took a picture in front of the Great Wall of China but mooned it while they were there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that in two weeks into Chinese prison for You.
Speaker 1: May get away with flashing your ass in America, but don't do that in another country and they'll kill you for it.
Speaker 2: One week per cheek. You're number one, weird, number one, number one, We're number one. I decided to look out for number one. Are you the nine one row?
Speaker 10: Number one?
Speaker 6: Number one, number one.
Speaker 4: Well, a German school, somebody climbed up on the roof and decided to draw a giant sixty five foot laundry folder. The appendage now had the edges painted over in a not so discreete attempt to conceal it. But this massive picture of a penis was so large it was picked up by satellite and is currently visible on Google Maps. So the school, the Waldorf School in Kreuzberg.
Speaker 2: Gat named is going to is going to have to paint over the entire roofs get rid of the phallus.
Speaker 12: I mean that's kind of like a Disney plot line, right, the painting on the roof.
Speaker 2: No, the folding of the laundry and the fitted sheet Disney plot well, I don't know what the movies you watch.
Speaker 1: Well, in some Disney movies, the birds and other creatures help the launch beast like the clock in the Yes, yes they do household tasks.
Speaker 2: The Weekend Fix.
Speaker 4: When you subscribe to the Gary and Shannon Show podcast, you'll get tomorrow's special episode first episode of the Weekend Fix.
Speaker 1: Wait till you hear what we have planned for next week. The only way you're gonna hear about it is going to get the weekend fix.
Speaker 4: John Cobel shows up next. We'll see you tomorrow Monday. Perhaps you can hear us tomorrow, but we'll see you on Monday. Stay dry, everybody, blessings. Gary and Shannon give it the.
Speaker 2: Big build up there, and he did not deliver a Tolly got a shame. Nobody wants to see that.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app