Speaker 1: You're a world of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it is Tuesday, the twentieth of May, year of Our Lord twenty five, and we're gonna look at Cash Betel and Dan Bongino waffling on the January the sixth story, the LGBT insanity, and then some news regarding Israel's continued destruction of Gaza.
Speaker 3: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, folks, and thank you for joining us. I hope you're having a wonderful morning so far. It is I the assistant to the regional talk show host, and to start off, I just want to thank you all for all the support you've given us, and of course thank you all again for the prayers that you have been saying for us, and I want to ask you to continue to do that. Please continue to pray for our father. Is home. He is doing better. He is of course, still in pain and uncomfortable and very very tired. It takes a long time to catch up on sleep that you've missed, and he has been missing sleep, not just from the hospital, but four months to do the show. So I ask that you continue to pray for us in all the ways that you have been, and I just thank you for that as well. And to start, I want to I have a list of names here to think and it has gotten very long as we haven't done it in a while. So I just want to thank Austin M, Ryan F, Kevin F. Kimberly S, Margaret, Mary T, James F, Timothy W. Scott C, Pete G. HD from NC, Bethany, Deborah T, Joel B, TLC sa G. I'm Marty. Thank you so much, Marty, you have been truly incredible, Larry I, Karen C, Patrick P, Martin K. Lennox, Aaron Feely, Elizabeth H, Deborah T, Michael G, Lewis Beeke, Lewis T, Ronald C. Merrily B, Helen T. T K from OH. I like those initials. Those are good initials. Lewis L, Gary B, Bruce W. Nathaniel C. R. Hunt G. Thank you all so much. You are amazing and you are the reason that we are able to continue doing this show, and without you, the show does not continue. So thank you all again. We really do appreciate it. And to start, as I said, I think we're going to look at Cash Betel and Dan Bongenio dan Bongino waffling on what happened with January the sixth. Of course, these Dan Bongino has been courting the right wing for a very long time and basically espousing whatever the right wing has been saying at the moment, and as and now that he's back into some kind of position of power, he immediately starts to go with the party line. And I have a short clip here which we are going to play, and then we'll take a look at the article.
Speaker 4: You're getting answers on January sixth. You're getting answers on what sourcing was utilized, what money was utilized, how many assets were utilized, who made those decisions?
Speaker 2: You're getting it.
Speaker 4: We can only control the but you're getting it from the FBI.
Speaker 5: Were there FBI agents undercover egging people on?
Speaker 2: Like I said, that answer is look at the way he looked away.
Speaker 4: The American public could go back and look at what our predecessors stated to Congress under oath that there were no FBI sources utilized in and around January sixth. I'm going to leave it at that, but go play the videotape and look for this material.
Speaker 6: Coming to Congress.
Speaker 2: Yes, very very noncommittal. He refuses to make any sort of real statement regarding things. And I think at this point, after all the videos we've seen, we can all agree that there were assets of some sort being utilized during January sixth. We have seen over and over again people being egged on to break through barriers, or push through barriers, or remove barriers, or just let into the White House. This was some kind of deep state operation that was absolutely utilized to hammer the poor people that got Don't I feel bad saying suckered, but basically suckered into going there and being utilized for this. But this article is on Liberty Daily. The Liberty Daily, Cash Betel and Dan Bongino asked point blank was the FBI egging people on during January sixth. The two top two officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation appeared on national television Sunday to clarify numerous mysteries, including the FBI's role in the US capital mayhem on January sixth, twenty twenty one. And from that clip, I don't think they clarified anything, do you. They simply said, well, when this comes out, be sure to look for this and look at what's already been put out. Cash Betel didn't say anything at all. He simply said, just wait and see, wait and see. Cash is probably a crooked as his nose is. The two assassination attempts on President Donald Trump and the purported suicide if convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. That's another one where I have an article buried in the stack somewhere. But Cash and Bongino are both very, very obsequious when it comes to the party line, and they're both in on the whole. Well, Jeffrey Epstein definitely committed suicide. He definitely committed suicide. Guys, I know what a suicide looks like. I've worked around these types of things before. Yes, of course, Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide. We all know it. Of course. If there's one thing we do know of all the things we don't, it's that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. I would bet a lot of money on that. Whether he's still alive on an island somewhere or was killed by some member of the crime cartel he was a member of remains to be seen, which we probably never will. But he definitely did not kill himself. Appearing on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo the Fox News Channel, FBI director Cash Betel sa January six what was the FBI doing. Well, we've got answers coming. We just found a trove of information. It's on its way to Capol Hill right now. And they've asked that and they're getting them, and you're getting the answers on January sixth.
Speaker 1: This is part of the problem.
Speaker 2: They continually defer and send this information to politicians first. If if they truly cared about making sure this information got out, it would just be immediately put out to the people. But they don't. And you can make all kinds of justifications, Oh, it's national security.
Speaker 6: Oh it's this.
Speaker 2: Oh they've got to follow the chain of command. Who cares? This is simply another way of scrubbing information, making sure that whoever has a problem with it can filter whatever they want out of it before the American people get to see anything. They'll make sure it is utterly neutered and unimpactful. Whatever is released, this is nothing. It will be nothing when it is released, if it ever is released. We've seen them dancing around with the Epstein papers. What was that two months ago? Three months ago? Now, can't even keep track of time. But they promised it would be released and still nothing and we will never see anything of substance. We've got a comment from Sprumford. You don't get to this level of power without towing the party line. Yes, that's exactly right. They don't let you through the gate if you don't play their game. That's how it is. They simply just refuse to let you play. And that's all they have to do. All they have to do is make sure that you either can't get funding or can't get support. It is not difficult to ensure that you never ever have access. It is very very They've made it an incredibly expensive undertaking to run for any kind of office, and you need basically the backing of one of these millionaires or billionaires to fund a campaign at this point, because it is very, very hard to get the level of ground roots, ground root support that it takes to fund a campaign. At this point. I mean, the cost of the presidential campaign has become enormous, and all the other campaigns have followed suit. Every other office has risen over the years as well. Cash Pttel said, we can only control the FBI, as you heard them in that clip, But you're getting it from the FBI. That's right. The FBI has investigated the FBI, and I'm sure that they will be completely honest with their findings. We've investigated ourselves and found we've done nothing wrong. Unbiased, of course. Bar Remo asked Pattel point blank, were their FBI agents undercover egging people on? That answer is coming and it's on its way to Congress, he replied, it's on its way to Congress. They don't work for you. I don't believe they even work for Congress. I think they are a power unto themselves, and they will do whatever they want whenever they want. They have they are not beholden to anybody because they are the power behind the throne. In my opinion, these people have technology to do whatever they want they I mean, we've seen it with the was it Frank Church hearings, with the CIA's heart attack gun, and that was decades ago. Who knows what kind of blackmail material and ways of eliminating people they have.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you think any of these politicians have enough of a spine to risk that not a chance?
Speaker 6: Well, it's just such an open secret. Like, do you really think there were no FBI agent secking people on? That is all the FBI does anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the FBI. Do you think they would gin up and help someone do something. No, they would never find some poor depressed loaner and egg them on into some kind of weird terrorist plot. No, they would never do that. Of course we haven't seen them do that. Who knows how many times at this point. That is all the FBI does. We dug far and wide to find it, and I'm pretty sure now we have a conclusive, definitive answer. But you and the public are going to have it. You're going to see it in writing over to Capital Hill. That's right, folks, it's going over to Capitol Hill. And everyone knows only good things happen on Capitol Hill, only good things for the American people. There's a difference between an agent Bongino caution, meaning a trained GS eighteen eleven federal agent and a source or an asset. They're they're quibbling over points here, whether you're an employed member of the FBI versus someone who they have paid for information, or someone who works with the FBI in some kind of capacity. They are equiminal. Bongino is quibbling over terminology here, and so I am sure that if they do admit that there are people there, they will not be admitting that there were agents there. They will say, oh, well, this was a this was a source, this was an asset. He doesn't actually work for the FBI. He has just worked with the FBI and he went beyond his scope under these circumstances. So we are faultless. In my opinion, that'll be the most they'd ever admit.
Speaker 6: And that would be why they use people with plausible deniability instead of their full time agents, if in fact these people aren't actually full time agents and all but.
Speaker 2: Name, yeah, exactly. It gives them. As Lance said, deniability allows him to go, well, he's not on the books, he's not on our books. He just you know, he occasionally sends us some tips or something. There's difference between agents and assets.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Arguing over terminology again, who cares? Pattel said, I want the American public to go back and look at what our predecessors stated to Congress under oath, that there were no FBI sources utilized in and around January sixth. I'm going to leave it at that. Go play the videotape and look for this material coming to Congress, coming to a Congress near you soon, Folks get excited. It's the blockbuster hit of the summer. Soon the FBI will admit what it did during January sixth. You'll get the Epstein files and it is going to be fantastic. It'll be amazing. They're going to declassify all the secrets and they're going to let you into Area fifty one to see the little gray aliens too. Do any of us actually believe this at this point? I have no faith in these people. I have no faith that anything will change. I think that's enough looking at this sort of waffling nonsense. Who cares cash, Betel Dan Bongino just part of the power structure and they will do whatever it takes to maintain it. So yesterday we talked about how Joe Biden was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and this morning, when I was again covering for more articles, I saw this and it Scott Adams reveals prostate cancer diagnosis. And you all know we are not fans of Scott Adams. Here on the show, We've had ideological differences with him, but this is very sad for Scott Adams. I do not rejoice in the fact that he has prostate cancer. We should all be praying for him and hoping that he can recover, but it doesn't look like it is treatable, and this is very, very sad for his family. I don't know what family he has, but that can't be easy to learn. Scott Adams, the influential author, cartoonist, and pundit, revealed Monday that he is suffering from metastasized prostate cancer, the same diagnosis President Joe Biden reported the day before. I have the same cancer that Joe Biden has, Adams said, I also have prostate cancer that has spread to my bones. My life expectancy is maybe this summer. He said that he was considering ending his own life, as California law allows using self administered drugs. I'm in pain, he said, I'm always in pain. He said he had relied on a walker for several months owing to both cancer and acute arthritis. Again, there are no fans of Scott Adams's political takes here, but we should remember that we should pray for our enemies. He was very, very wrong about COVID. He sold out a lot of people. But this is still a tragedy for him and his family, and we should pray that he knows the Lord knows Jesus Christ, and hopefully that he can find healing. But we should at least be praying at We should definitely be praying for his salvation. That is the key thing. So I just wanted to bring that to your attention. We should not be vindicted, vindictive or joyous when people that we disagree with suffer setbacks. Perhaps I was a bit too flippant with Joe Biden yesterday, but it is more difficult with him, and we have some We have a comment here from KWD sixty eight. All of this is show distraction, dog Fort Knox, deportation, follow up media. Nothing is being done, just sound bites and photo ops.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: It is about distraction. They never give you anything of substance. It is simply about occupying your mind for the moment while they go on behind the scenes with whatever they were doing. It is always continually to make sure that nothing ever changes. If they can keep you busy with, you know, rearranging the set, rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. You will never have to you will never care too much about what's actually going on the uh. The actors change, but the play remains the same. And I actually want to say if i'd like to take more comments on the show today. So if you've got comments or questions or anything that you just want to talk about, leave comments and direct them towards the you know account, and Lance will try and grab them put them up. So yeah, I'd like to hear from a lot of the audience today. I'm feeling feel like could use some more questions and comments here on the show. I would like to be more interactive, and today we're going to bounce around a lot. We spent a lot of time on the IVF suicide bomber yesterday, and so I'd just like to get a general sense of what's going on. We're not going to dig too deeply on too many things today. I saw this article and it's on bright Bart and it is by Amy fer.
Speaker 7: Watch.
Speaker 2: Chicago mayor Brandon Johnson says he favors hiring black staff because they are the Earth's most generous race. This is again more racial idolatry, racial ethno ethno narcissism is a good term that I've seen thrown around when it comes to this sort of thing. People tend to idolize their own race, certain types of individuals. Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson made some controversial statements on Sunday while speaking about why he hires so many black citizens to work for the same While speaking to the congregation at the Apostolic Church of God in Woodlawn, Johnson made the statements that brought criticism online. MRCTV reported MRCTV is where Guard Goldsmith does a lot of work. Guard Goldsmith is a fantastic, fantastic man. He has a great mind for news and has a good grasp of what the founding fathers intended for this country. I encourage you to go check him out Liberty Conspiracy, Guard Goldsmith on substack. Just go check out his work. Fantastic guy, fantastic information. Also just a lot of very interesting stories regarding his time when he's worked in the entertainment industry. So lots of good information there. But back to the story, some detractors that will push back on me and say the only thing the mayor talks about is the hiring of black people. Now what I'm saying is when you hire your you hire our people. We always look out for everyone else. We are the most generous people on the planet. Johnson said, and again, this is racial idolatry, ethno narcissism. This entire myopic.
Speaker 6: They you could just call it racism. It's simply what it is. I mean, replace black with white and anyone would call it racism and white supremacy. So clearly this is black supremacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like I personally like ethno narcissism because it to me hones in on a more specific part of the racism, in the sense that it is directly about worshiping your own race and not necessarily directed outwards at other people. Though I guess this is also directed outwards because if you are elevating your own, you are denigrating the other to some extent. I don't know too many cultures that have play cousins. That's how generous we are. We just don't we just make somebody a family member, right, That's how we are. Okay, mister Johnson, do you mind if I do you mind? Actually, let's mister Brandon, you mind if I call you Brandon? Let's uh, everyone does that. Everyone has good friends that show up at your house and hang out for long periods of time, and our borderline inducted into the family. That is not something just black people do. Every race does that.
Speaker 6: That's also just the weirdness of that statement that he doesn't think all the races have friends. Like, how insular is this guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an utterly myopic view and shows that he has probably very rarely interacted with other races. You've probably not spent much time around, you know, Whites, latinos Asians. Some of our best friends growing up were Asian and they are borderline part of our family. We're borderline part of theirs. That's simply how it is you make friends. And again, it's just a completely and utterly myopic and reductive view of this sort of thing. We're the only race that does this, We're the only race that does that. That is not true. Certain races are better at certain things, but as a general rule, there are outliers and single community who will engage in different behaviors. That's just how it is. There is no there is no hard and fast line when it comes to this. There are trends and there are probabilities but there is no certainty. But I just thought that was again a quick look at that. So yeap Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson knows nothing about anyone else and simply idolizes his own race.
Speaker 6: And if it were a white guy saying that about white people, there would be cries for impeachment. Yeah, he would be supremacy.
Speaker 2: He'd be run out of town on a rail, he would be excoriated. We've got a comment from Fort Love of the Road. Whatever happened to that documentary about arthritis that you ran, Karen went down to South or Central America? Remember I do remember, And in fact, the man who's producing it, Mark Hall, producing and directing. Mark Hall, man of many talents and a very very good man, is well. He produced killing ed the documentary about the Muslim charter schools, So go check that out if you haven't seen it. And he actually came up recently to do some more filming. So we shot some more here and did another interview follow up. Gave him my take on how I thought the treatments worked. And so it's still in editing. Producing a documentary like this is a it's not a small feat. Mark is very very particular and he has a great, great cameraman that works with him. So they work very very hard to make sure that it is well researched, well thought out, and looks great too. So it is a it's a labor of love as well. So it will be coming out. It's still in the process of being worked on. I don't want to say anything because I don't want to spoil anything, but it is still coming out. You can bet your bottom dollar on that. Mark Hall, go check out his documentaries. And this is also on right Bart. This is another just sort of dei nonsense by John Nolty. Nolty, USC professor says OSCAR diversity rules not woke enough. That's right, folks, Hollywood is not woke enough. You have owned. They have only just begun to woke. The sun has barely crested the horizon for these people. They are just getting woked as we speak. They're brewing the coffee. Their eyes are still partially closed. According to doctor Stacy Smith, a USC professor and founder of something called the Annenberg Inclusion Initiative, says the stupid and bigoted diversity inclusion rules the Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts and Science has already laid down in order to ensure your movie qualifies from Oscar.
Speaker 1: Are not woke enough.
Speaker 2: That's right, folks, All this garbage, the absolute dogge role that has been produced by Hollywood over the last I mean it's been it's been bad for a long time, but over the last decade it has gotten just terrible, worse and worse continually. Not woke enough.
Speaker 6: In other words, doctors dying. They just haven't gone far left far enough fast enough. They need even more ridiculous wells.
Speaker 2: Exactly, we need more girl bosses, folks. We have not had enough girl bosses. I demand twenty more girl bosses on my desk by this afternoon. In other words, doctor Smith is demanding the Academy increases its racial, sex and sexual preference discrimination. That's right, we need more gay black men in movies. As Bright Barton who's reported previously, the Academy already requires an indefensible amount of illegal and moral discrimination to qualify for an Academy award. This lunatic wants even more bigotry.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: To even get considered for one of these worthless garbage awards, you have to include their little pet projects in them. You have to have a certain number of minorities, a certain number of sexual minorities, all kinds of different things. And I bet, whether it's specified or not, you have to pay lip service to a lot of very specific ideologies. Doctor Stacy Smith said she started laughing. In the Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts and Science has shared their standards to representation and inclusion for OSCARS eligibility in twenty twenty, The Far Left Raft reported she believes that even by these standards, ninety to ninety five percent of films are already past the test. That's right, since it is not hyper hyper leftists, and the garbage that Hollywood makes automatically falls into these categories, it can't be woke. It can't be woke since it just happens.
Speaker 6: More than nineties and ninety five percent of let's stuff coming out of Washington, out of Hollywood anymore, is unwatchable.
Speaker 2: Because of this, I can't remember the last time I saw a trailer and thought something looked good. It used to be you know. Full disclosure, I.
Speaker 1: Do like movies.
Speaker 2: It's one of my guilty pleasures. I like to sit there and I like to somewhat turn my brain off and enjoy a blockbuster, but they have made it impossible with how overt the propaganda is, and it has become insufferable just to see the way they hammer these things. My wife and I will occasionally watch some TV in during the evening after our son has fallen asleep. We've been watching a cop show. I won't tell you which one it is, because you guys wouldn't want to watch it anyway. But every single time they introduce a new character, it's some superwoman that is utterly, utterly flawless and makes the male lead look like an idiot. By comparison, they have no way. They are incapable of writing a woman that has, you know, realistic flaws. She has to be this personification of perfection, this avatar of the platonic ideal of a woman, and it makes them insufferable. Every man has to be a bumbling idiot by comparison, I am driving my wife insane by continually complaining about it. She's very very kind to put up with me sitting there ranting and raving about TV and movies.
Speaker 7: When she puts it, the.
Speaker 2: Number of times that I have forced her to heave a heavy sigh and turn something off because she simply cannot stand to hear me complain anymore. Is I appreciate her being willing to put up with me. You will never sell mainstream audiences on homosexuality.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 2: It's been tried and rejected over and over again. When most of the public is heterosexual, that means most of the public will be made uncomfortable by anything involving same sex intimacy. Yeah, it's a It is alarming the number of times they try to force this, the number of times I am forced to cringe and look away as they try to make this a common, you know, a normalized portion of society. I'm just uncomfortable. It doesn't mean gay romance movie you should not get produced.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Movies should be made for everyone, But to hairy guys necking in a three hundred million dollar super movie Nope. Two teenage boys crushing on each other in a Disney cartoon, Nope, not gonna fly ever. That's right, folks, it just doesn't work for the average American. They and this is with the level of propaganda they've engaged in over the decades. Can you imagine how uncomfortable and disgusted we would all be if we were the America of the nineteen fifties, it would truly be unbelievable as far as raith and a race and ethnicity that is not an American problem. When I was growing up in the eighties, Oprah was the biggest thing on daytime TV. Pun intended, Bill Cosby was the biggest on primetime TV. Ooh Bill Cosby, Poor poor us, poor us.
Speaker 7: They have our.
Speaker 2: Sinio Hall proved Johnny Carson could be beat. Eddie Murphy was the number one movie star, Richard Pryor was the number one comedian, and Little White Girls all of America had posters Michael Jackson while still black, and Prince on their bedroom walls. I don't understand the love for Prince. I'm gonna be perfectly honest again, this could be me being utterly uncultured and having terrible tastes in music. But Prince, if he couldn't play guitar or whatever it is he plays, I'm pretty sure it's guitar, he would be known as nothing but a short pervert. He would be some small towns problem, you know. He would be the guy that people like, oh he's here again. Great, He's seen as a ladies man. But maybe it's just because he's right at eye level, you know, he can make good conversation with him.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the love for Prince. He always seemed like a weird, weird man to me, would not someone I would have invited over to my house. As far as gender, women have been huge movie stars, going back to Mary Pickford straight through to Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock. Well, Sandra Bullock's a little one note for me. She kind of she can basically only do one kind of character. So while she does appear in a lot of movies, she again one note, not a great actress. So the problem with gender, race, and ethnicity is overseas audiences they are the racist and sexist, not us. And I personally disagree with John Nulty here. I don't believe while they might be racist, I don't think it's inherently incumbent on them to not want to want to see this kind of thing they have their Again, we're imposing our own cultural values on them, like why should they want to have to deal with America's own insanity with the DEI that has been forced on Hollywood. But yeah, Hollywood not woke enough. They can never be woke enough for these people. And of course it is coming from a university professor. The Frankfurt School has done irreparable damage to our intellectual institutions and we may never recover from that. That is just how it is. And I saw this on the Free Thought Project. I thought it was I thought it was a good article and ties in fairly nicely to talking about Hollywood. He's more talking about the news media here, but talking about how to make your mind harder for the propaganda's to manipulate. And if there is one thing that Hollywood is, it is propaganda. It has been since its inception, and it won't continue continue to be until the time it no longer exists. That is simply it's that's its purpose, how to make your mind harder for the propaganda to manipulate. The domestic propaganda that Westerners are fed by the powerful does not typically consist of whole cloth fabrications, but rather of distortions, have truths manipulated, emphasis and lies by a mission. Caitlin Johnstone. The worst mistake you can make when reading the news is to assume there's a good reason why the mass meet a report on something in the way that they do. That there's a good reason why Israel Palestine gets framed as a complex, morally ambiguous issue with no clear path forward, even though it all looks pretty self evident to you. There must be a valid and legitimate reason why one story gets more coverage than a seemingly far more important story, like how the release of one Israeli American hostile they're just currently getting far more news media coverage than the deliberate starvation of an entire enclave full of civilians. Well, personally, I do think there is a good reason for it. It is because that is how they want it. There are powers behind the scenes that are specifically making sure that the stories are reported in a specific way. We've seen it over and over again with those videos of the reporters, the news anchors, all of them saying the exact same thing, just over and over. There are many compilations like that, no truth in them. Let them go broke. Yes, Hollywood deserves to go broke, and they are bleeding money. And I believe Lance has a comment about this as well. All right, so much Western ignorance is facilitated by the manipultive way the imperial media report on what's going on in the world. People assume that because they're not hearing about a given issue all the time or in a particularly urgent tone of reporting, and must not be an especially important matter that needs their attention. They assume that if one side of a conflict isn't framed as being clearly in the wrong, then it must not be. The average American has an incredibly simplistic view of and.
Speaker 6: There are nations, tongues, tribes, borders, languages, and cultures, but in the end, it comes down to two races of whether you're racing to Christ or away from him.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: Our cultural and racial differences are far less important than those distinctions, and in fact do not matter at all in the light of eternity. There are two races, as he said, and it depends on which way you're racing. We're all children of Adam. Westerners assume that if the world were experiencing another Holocaust, another Transatlantic slave trade, another Cuban missile cross crisis, they'd hear about it in the news that an approp level of urgency. But that simply isn't how it works exactly. Emphasis is a huge way they play with things. They you've got to care more about the Kardashians or whoever. Are they still relevant? I don't know. I haven't seen I haven't even seen a tabloid, and I don't know how long they used to be all over the grocery stores, but I have not been into one in a long time. I don't even know who the current trending stars are. And thankfully I don't have a TikTok, so I don't have to care about that sort of thing. But that simply isn't how it works. The only reason Western public is ever told about anything bad that happens at a high level of frequency and urgency, so when it's convenient for the Western Empire, like when Russia invaded Ukraine. When that happened, it was the main story and every Western outlet for ages and Russia was fairly framed as the evil aggressor was clearly framed I misspoke, as the evil aggressor, with all the NATO aggressions which provoke the evasion going completely unmentioned.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 5: They know.
Speaker 2: The American people are completely ignorant of the history of the area and of the history of NATO and the aggression and the color revolution that the US fomented in Ukraine. All they see is a much larger country invading a much smaller country, and they go ooh, he a bully. Putin's a bully, and therefore this is bad and we should stop them, and all the Ukrainians have to die so that I can feel good about myself. And this stuff I post on Facebook ok WD sixty eight. Oprah was an early example to me of someone placed by the elite. I had a high school journalism book forty years ago that had a profile of her. I have never seen more than thirty seconds of Oprah attago. We've played some clips of her on the shows, and I have never heard her say anything that I thought was remotely insightful. I cannot believe that millions upon millions of people tuned in to watch this buffoon over the years. It is hard.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 2: The things that people watch continue to baffle me. There so incredibly vapid and pointless and empty that it makes me physically cringe and feel revulsion at the thought of wasting my time with them. I have my own vices that I like to waste my time with, but at least they require some form of engagement with them. Oprah seems to be just this utterly, utterly empty spectacle. It's not even it's not even a good circus, and the bread is stale. So what are we gonna do. Most of the worst things the US and its allies are going in, most of the worst things the US and its allies are doing in the world are reported accurately by the Western press at certain times and in certain publications, but they simply are not given any emphasis and amplification after those brief mentions. If you look at the hyperlinks I cite in my articles to describe the criminality of the Empire, it's usually either straight out of the mainstream press or some other independent author who's citing mainstream news reporting. Yes, they will cover it once just so that they can and say they did at some point, and if someone calls them on it, they can say, look, we talked about it. The difference is that I regularly spotlight those admissions, while the imperial media will mention them once halfway down an article somewhere and then let the daily news turn carry it away down the memory hole. This is a tactic that has long been used in law fair If people are engaged in some kind of legal battle and they request information.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 2: You can try to stone all them, but chances are you will be required to turn over things. So another tactic is to bury them with documentation. You turn over everything, everything, everything, You turn over the most useless, irrelevant thing you can think of, anything even remotely related to hope that they cannot dig through the mountain that of paperwork that you send them. It is another version of that, just burying you with information in hopes that you can't find the relevant thing. Western propaganda doesn't consist so much of manipulating what gets your reported, but how it gets reported. How often something gets mentioned, how often the perpetrator of an abuse is explicitly named, the type of language used to describe a given offense. These adjustments might sound insignificant when they are described, but when put into practice across the board, they're extremely effective at shaping public perception of world affairs. They are this, in my opinion, is where these people excel in manipulation, in controlling narratives, and in using that to shape the way the public thinks about things. They have spent years studying how to shape and mold the human mind into the way that they want it, and they have gotten very very adept at it. The only way to get around this is to maintain an acute awareness of what's being reported while ignoring distorting factors like frequency, emphasis, and tone. You have to just focus on the raw data of what you're being reported about what the Empire is up to from day to day, without allowing your perception to be colored by the way and which the data is reported. If you come across a key piece of information about the empire's communality, got to hold onto it and remember its significance for yourself, because the Imperial press su aren't going to remind you, going to be acting like it never happened by the next week. It's very, very difficult to maintain a sense of actually says where these things happened. You have to keep notes of links and track of them. I had a wonderful article saved about how communism destroyed architecture, and the website is now defunct. I should have downloaded it as a PDF or screenshot it or something, but it's now gone. It had so many wonderful sources cited, and now that article is gone and I can't find it anywhere. It's not on the Wayback machine. It does not exist, and I am forever morning that. Every once in a while I still go to look for it to see if I can find it, but sadly it has been taken from me and I lost it due to my own stupid It's bizarre once you start noticing how much of a disconnect there is between reality and mass meter supporting on world events. They'll occasionally mention actual important things, but there's no accurate sense of proportionality to any of it. It's like if you're at a restaurant with a friend and a waiter's uniform caught fire and your friends just casualation. Oh, that guy's on fire, before going back to talking about the meal for the rest of the conversation. Well, the guy burned to death at the other end of the room. It's utterly surreal. Yes, gonna and again this is on the Free Thought Project. Good article does explain how they manipulate media to some extent. They have other tactics, but emphasis is certainly part of it. We've got a comment from don't frag me bro. Anything associated with TV, music, movies, Hollywood, prosports, video games, even spell checkers and software are all tainted with the agenda of the death cult. When you can pick it out, nothing is entertaining anymore. Yeah, a lot of almost everything, almost everything in life has one of these freak shows somewhere embedded in the system that created it, and as such is tainted. As you said, these people are evil, they are Antichrist, they're anti human. They simply hate you and me. They hate they hate anything good, and you can see that reflected in the things they create. Everything that they create is twisted and just disgusting on some level. Well, we are going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Liberty, it's your move, and now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks, And again I would like to thank you all for the continued prayers for our father. Just please continue to do so. He needs a lot of prayers. He is back and we are so thankful to have him, but we just want to remind you to keep him in your prayers for healing. And i'd also ask that if you would like to support the show, you can do so in many places. You can go to subscribe Star dot com, forward slash The David Night Show and support us monthly. They will immediately build your credit card and there are many, many levels to support us with on there. And if you were a supporter, I ask that maybe you go check to see if you still are, because they will not notify you if it hasn't updated, if you had to change your card for any reason, or it expired, they won't tell you.
Speaker 7: So you can do that there.
Speaker 2: You can leave a tip on Rumble, you can subscribe on kick. You can go to Trends Journal and get the amazing publication that Chartzlante puts out weekly. It's a massive, massive publication that he works on very very hard, compiles. A lot of trends would be implied by the name. And if you put in the promo code Night, that will get you ten percent off and it works out to be about two fifty two fifty a week. I believe I think it's two fifty a week. My memory is failing me here, but anyway, it's very very cheap, cheaper than a cup of coffee nowadays. Or you can go to Davidknight dot gold Tony Ardburn has very graciously set that up for us to where if you want to get gold or silver, gold or silver, you can go to David Night dot gold and that'll let him know that you're coming through us. And Tony has Wolfpack to where you can get gold or silver shipped directly to your door on a subscription service. So and if there there are other ways you can send a check directly through the mail. You can find our PO box on the Davidnightshow dot com. There's also an address for Crypto. We really do appreciate all the support you all have given us over the years. The hospital bills are going to be very expensive, so we're I'm doing a little bit of plugging. I try not to do it too frequently. The prayers are what's most important.
Speaker 1: But again, I just.
Speaker 2: Want to put it out there that I want your comments today. I want to be more engaged with the audience. I appreciate you all very very much, and I want to make sure that I am engaging with you, giving and getting feedback on what we're doing here. So if you've got questions or comments, want to chitchat about things, drop them in there and direct them towards the account and Lance will grab them. But this is another article from the Free Thought Project, the rise of lab grown meat as yet another mechanism for control. And this goes into how it's a very specific setup you need for this kind of thing. You need a very controlled environment. Not many people have what it takes to grow their own meat in a lab setting, Whereas you know, farming while difficult and takes a specific skill set. Theoretically, if you have land you can farm. You know, you can't raise your own cattle, it will be difficult. I'm not trying to I want to be clear, I'm not denigrating farmers. It is a massive amount of work. But theoretically, as I said, if you have land, you could teach yourself to farm, Whereas you're not just going to set up a lab in your basement and culture yourself a ribbi. This takes a lot of very specific equipment and in my opinion, an extreme lack of ethics and you know, a willingness to engage in some kind of weird Frankenstein you know, level of science here.
Speaker 6: It's also why they're culling chickens and putting heavier and heavier regulations on cows, claiming that you know, cowparts are going to destroy the planet. All that's part of this food control Ajunga.
Speaker 2: Yes, again, if you don't have food. If you don't have a way to supply yourself with food, all I have to do is cut it off at the grocery store, and there's nothing you can do. So fully encourage you to find some way to get outside that system. Get yourself some chickens, if you can start growing some vegetables or fruits, whatever you can get outside their system, no matter what else, no matter what other supplies you have. If the worst happens and you don't have food, you have nothing. So be sure to look at that first before anything else. Tunnel Lord one three three seven. Hey Travis, at what time do you plan on having your Friday live stream? We I've only really just begun to conceptualize it. I haven't put much thought into it besides the fact that I'd like to do it on Friday evening. That way, we have the full weekend to kind of rest and recuperate. If I try to do something on Saturday, it will probably end up eating the entire day. It'll mean that I have to plan my days around that. Where since we're already working on a Friday, it wouldn't be too much more work to set up a more casual live stream. Later in the evening. But you know, I was thinking, actually I'd like some feedback from that on you guys, because you know, my schedule is dictated by the show and as such I can somewhat workshop it around after I'm done with the show. But y'all are the ones that this would be for, and I would like to get your opinion on what times work best for you. So if you've got some preferred time frames, let me know. And again, Friday evening is what I'm shooting for, So if you've got ideas, if you've got any comments at all, please drop them in chat off. Guardian Professor Luke O'Neill of Trinity College gave an interview to the show Me the Science podcast the Soyance Guys theyans the Scientists are Gonna tell Us podcast a few days ago, praising the rise of lab grown what uh what despicable little dorks? We are ruled by anyone in a lab coat is suspect at this point in my opinion. Praising the rise of lab grown or cultivated meat and predicting it would spell the end of animal farming in the future. The emphasis that supposed the need for this transition the biochemist side it the widely repeated cliche that farm animals produces twelve percent of the world's carbon emissions. Environmentally, it's very important because it turns out twelve percent of greenhouse gases are coming off of farm animals. Not the greenhouse gases, guys, the cows. The cows are killing us. Well, don't you worry, buddy. I eat plenty of cow, so I'm doing my part to rid us of the cow menace. I've probably devoured many multiple cows over the course of my lifetime. Going on to laed lab grown meats ethical superiority to real meat. One in five people in Europe are vegetarians. That explains why Europe is in the state it's in. One in five are vegetarianans. Truly, how far Europe has fallen folks from the world stage. They've asked them, and many of them have said, yes, of course, we would eat lab grown meat or vegetarians because we don't like the cruelty that happens when farm animals are being killed and we're eating them. And again, the factory farms are horrific. They have terrible living conditions for the animals. They they're very cruel. I don't like what they do with factory farms. I try to get my meat. I hate the term because it has been tainted by the worst people, imaginal, But I do support the idea of a less cruel and a disgusting form of farming for the animals that you consume. I think that they should be given a good life up until we eat them. We're eating them. If you can make a steak out of a vat, and no animals have been harmed by this in any way at all, why wouldn't we eat it? Yeah, vat is not a good term, you know, things that are in vats. It's another one of those things like lance has. Nothing good comes in a swarm, very few good things, And nothing that I want to eat comes out.
Speaker 1: Of a vat.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh that's delicious, vat vat steak. Yeah, it's perhaps jokingly that farmers should turn their farms into vats full of cells growing to make meat. That's right, Just convert your farm into a vat warehouse. Just you know, it's that simple, guys. And of course he says jokingly, but on some level, this guy is not joking. He is utterly divorced from reality. So many of these people that have gone into these sciences have no concept of what actually goes on in the real world. They have spent their entire life in this ivory tower of schooling and then university and get whisked away into some program picked up by some large corporation, and they never actually experience the real world at all, and as such are utterly disconnected from the rest of us. That's part of why they are so able to say these ridiculous things and also create these horrific, horrific experiments or methods of control for the people at the top. They simply do not relate to us. I'm not singling Professor O'Neil for a special criticism on this. He is just one of many straws in the wind on lab grown meat, which has grown in prominence in the food Revolution narrative to the point of overtaking edible insects as the alternative protein du jore. So maybe we're not going to have to eat the bugs. We're just gonna eat the vat meat, which, honestly, I think I'd rather eat bugs, don't. I'm not sure I trust these people to culture me a nice steak at least with bugs. I know that they are kind of organic. I think I would rather eat the bugs.
Speaker 6: mRNA in these Vat meats.
Speaker 2: Yes, a very delectable strain of mRNA and heavy metals in this cultured meat. This Vat meat right here, truly delectable blend. Only last month, the media thrilled at the production of the world's largest cultivated chicken nugget. The world's largest cultivated chicken nugget, folks, this is where we are as a people. The reditification of the average person has been such a disaster for America. These people, Oh my gosh, guys, the chicken nuggies, the chicken nugg they made, the world's largest lab grown chicken nuggy, were really on the I cannot stand it. It is truly just another sign of the times, which incidentally looks exactly as appetizing as you'd expect. Yeah, look at that delectable Uh it looks like somebody skinned to marshmallow and made it slimy. I don't even it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't see that and think chicken nugget. It's a white blob.
Speaker 2: At best. It reminds me of tripe, kind of but grosser and when you're a grosser than tripe, you have truly lost the plot. Do these has this guy ever actually eaten food? Is my question? What does this man live off of that he can sow joyously sound these bells. The Open University tells us that lab grown meat will drive forward medical research. Oh goodie. I can't wait for them to culture me some new lungs or something. I'm sure that won't result in horrors beyond human comprehension. My dad talked about the body ooids, how they were working on culturing just brainless human bodies to take organs from, and that's a I assuming that's the sort of thing they're referencing where they're going to make leaps forward in that sort of thing by growing us steaks, which, as I said, that is a horror. Just growing human bodies for body parts and claiming that they are brainless and as such they have you know, they have no rights or anything of that nature, so there's no ethical quandary here and growing a human body simply to harvest the organs. Israel is already selling cultivated steaks, and other cultivated meat producers already have products under review in New Zealand Australia, the US, the EU, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea, AH Israel. Another thing that they are doing that is part of the problem. It is already available in the UK as pet food, where the I would not feed this to my dog. Let's be clear, I would not feed my dog a cultured steak if if they're one of our dogs is getting up in years, he is nearly he's over sixteen, he's a docs and if his time comes and he's going to get some delicious food as his last meal, he's getting a real steak, or at least part of one. He doesn't have many teeth left at all. So I would not feed this cultured garbage to my dog, even as a last meal. This is something that I would not trust. The UK is expected to approve it for human consumption within two years, with grants hinted out to companies to fast track the process. But why why would the Great reset want to erase the need for farming. This is where we're getting into the meat of the article. Folks. It's not like farming and farmers exist independently of the global exploitation machine. A huge percentage of meat producing farmers are owned by massive international conglomerates, growing meat as quickly as possible to squeeze through nugget shaped molds for a million fast food chains. That's right, Many of these large farms are simply more international global corporations, or they want to murder this cash cow one very much intended. If the profited answers of ethics and climate change aren't already ringing hollow to you, then you're not paying attention. The only answer that seems to satisfy is control, one more filtration layer between you and independence. Yes, as I said, this is about removing your ability to feed yourself. They need you fully dependent on the system. They can't have you even able to potentially be able to raise food for yourself. After all, anyone can raise their own chickens, pigs, or cows. It's just a matter of space. Even if you're lacking the resources to become self sufficient. Small local farms are an option that avoids big farmer. I like that term big farmer. It implies there is just one very large farmer that they all have to be beholden to.
Speaker 7: Big farmer.
Speaker 2: But if lab grown meat replaces natural meat, that makes corporations your only source for meat at all. It means the chemical content nutritional value can be controlled. It makes scarcity easy to engineer as well. Exactly it is about scarcity. It is about sinking their hooks deeper and deeper into you and making sure that you have no way around them, that you have to come to them in hand and ask them for anything and everything that you could think of.
Speaker 7: Now, I want to.
Speaker 2: Talk a little bit about AI. There was an article on this was on the BBC and it's Elton John Brand's government losers over AI copyright plans, and there was a case recently where they decided that the AI cannot hold copyright, so songs generated by AI are not up for copyright, which is both good and bad in some ways. Personally, I think it's good in the sense that you can very very quickly generate an innumerable number of songs, and with the massive number of people generating them, it is possible to very very rapidly.
Speaker 7: Burn through.
Speaker 2: A massive, massive number of potential songs that could have been written by other people, or songs that are so similar to bands that it limits their ability to create new music. However, it does mean that if you do create something that is massively popular. I use the term create very loosely here, but if you do have the AI create something that is popular, you really cannot be paid for it. It is simply you know, anyone else can take it and use it, which you know fair enough. Sir elten John described the government as absolute losers and said he feels incredibly betrayed our plans to accept technology firms from copyright laws. Speaking exclusively to Sunday with Laura Kunsberg, he said ministers go ahead with plans to allow AI firms to use artists content without paying, they would be committing theft thievery on a high scale.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: It is another issue. They are letting these companies off the hook for just stealing the content. These musicians have worked hard to create this article. I had it on Thursday Friday, but it's a fairly timeless. The AI problem is not going away, folks. The genie is out of the bottle. The time to litigate whether we wanted AI was before it happened. Now we are simply left to deal with the consequences and decide how far and what the scope of it is going to be. The Ted Kaczynski idea of returning to a luddite society just does not work. The as I said, you cannot put the genie back in the bottle. Once this stuff is out, it is out for good, and trying to remove it becomes all but impossible. Dug seven. What to David Perry labgun meat as tumor meat? Yes, I believe that was the terminology that my dad employed. Tumor meat. Which doesn't that sound delectable? Doesn't that sound delicious? Wouldn't you want to go to your local insert whatever steakhouse is near you and get a nice big tumor Rabbi or New York strip that sounds.
Speaker 6: Delicious, tumor fresh from the vat.
Speaker 2: You know what, maybe in future they'll take you back to the vat and you can pick out your blob that they'll cook up for you. Doesn't that sound fun?
Speaker 1: Ooh?
Speaker 2: Yes, that blob looks particularly succulent. Give that blob to me, pull it right out of the vat. The real octo spook tumor meat is probably not only descriptive but accurate. Yes, I would agree. Just this undulating mass of flesh that they are forcing to grow via nutrient injection, I don't know, what else you would call that besides tumor. This week the government directive proposals for from the House of Lords to force AI companies to disclose what material they were using to develop their programs. The government wants these AIS. They have no interest in the companies having shackles put on them for any reason whatsoever. The further they can push this, the more control it will inevitably give them. This will obviously be intertwined with government at some point, probably already as we saw the FDA moving towards an AI that will be used to approve or disapprove of drugs. Coila Moos three sixty. Yes, it's tumor meat because answer cells are the only cells fast enough to replicate a chicken nugget. Yeah, they have to replicate rapidly. Rapid replication is necessary for food production, so tumor meat. It is generative. AI programs mine or learned from vast amounts of data like text, images, or music online to generate new content which feels like it has been made by a human. Sarlton John said. The danger is that for young artists, they haven't got the resources to fight big tech firms. It's criminal and that I feel incredibly betrayed.
Speaker 1: He had it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, some of these more established artists may be able to get them to back down. Doubtful in my opinion. The if you're a new band, when you release a bunch of stuff, there is nothing to stop these big tech firms from just swooping in and scraping all of your data into their machine and making sure that they can replicate your sound almost you know, instantly. There are I mean what I know of at least four different AI programs that generate music. And you know, this sort of thing is only is only moving further forward. You are, as I said, not going to put the genie back in the bottle. There's simply going to be more of them, and then it will consolidate. Starts out as a proliferation, then it happens as a consolidation. On Monday, the House of Lords voted by a one to forty seve majority to amend the Data Use and Access Bill to add transparency to requirements, which aim to ensure copyright holders have to give permission for their work to be used. But on Wednesday, MPs in the House of Commons voted to reject this change, meaning the Buill will continue to go back and forth between the two houses until they reach an agreement on it. And I think for me personally, the real danger with these ais is that it will steal any sort of motivation people have to actually create things on their own. I'm not musically inclined at all, but there's a great probability that there are many younger people out there that are musically inclined that will see an ai generate music and just think, oh, well, I'll do that. Instead, they will not engage with an actual instrument, they will not learn how to play, they will rob themselves of that experience.
Speaker 6: They will.
Speaker 2: Not experience that joy for themselves. And this is coming from someone who wishes that I was musically inclined. It would be great if I was, but I simply do not have that talent. And to see this moving along in such a way where many many people are going to lose that We're going to lose so many potentially great musicians over the years to this laziness and false sense of creation. But Elton John is speaking up about it. He's not happy. And this is on Reuters. It's another story about ai US Appeals Court rejects copyright for AI generated art lacking human creator. March eighteenth. Federal Appeals Court in Washington, DC on Tuesday affirm that a work of art generated by artificial artificial intelligence without human input cannot be copyright copyrighted under US law. The US Court of Appeals for District of Columbia Circuit agreed with the US Copyright Office that an image created by Stephen Dowler's AI system Dabis Dabas Davis, was not entitled to copyright protection and that only works with human authors can be copyrighted. Tuesday's decision marks the latest attempt by US officials to grapple with the copyright implications of the fast growing, generative AI industry. The Copyright Office has separately rejected artist bids for copyright generated by the AI system. Mid Journeys argued they were entitled to copyrights for images they created with AI assistance. Had a computer crash here, folks, But yes, you are not entitled to copyright these images.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: Simply generated. And while I wait for my computer to reboot, I think it might actually be a good time to go to a break. We've talked a little bit about AI. We've seen the issues with it, and those are just with the more social aspects of it. There's many many more diabolical uses that the government will put it to when it comes to sifting through massive, massive amounts of data and curating all the information about you, and it is only going to get more terrifying as the AI is get more advanced. We have a comment from KWD sixty eight. AI will be critical for implementing one world government and currency. Yes, it will be a massive part part of their plan for sure, but as I said.
Speaker 6: For mass surveillance on the scales that they need, because they aren't going to have enough people to You can't have everyone having their own FBI agent watching everything they do, but everyone can have their own AI agent watching everything they do exactly.
Speaker 2: They simply do not have the manpower or the personnel required to monitor everyone at all times. But if you delegate that task to an AI, then it becomes much more manageable. You give THEAI some loose parameters on what to look out for, and if someone does anything that could be interpreted within those parameters, it will kick it up to someone, or maybe it'll simply just launch a drone swarm directly at your house. The possibilities are endless and terrifying. I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords with open arms. That is a joke, folks, I've heard it pointed out.
Speaker 6: But as power becomes more democratized with guns, that led to democracy in politics. And this is the opposite of that. This is power being centralized in the hands of a few. If you know, a few people can have swarms of AI drones that don't require human operators, and it's one person that can send out an entire army. That's going to be reflected in politics eventually.
Speaker 2: Yes, And of course creating a creating a drone swarm or a drone bomb army requires a certain level of.
Speaker 4: War.
Speaker 2: Is the province of the wealthy. It has always been that way, it'd always be that way. Creating a robot army is not going to be cheap either. So we will take a quick break and we will be right back. Folks, stay with us.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks. We just had an express delivery from my mom. Wanted to shout out some Subscribe Star people. They were very very kind, had some very kind words. Plata David Karen Travis and Whistler. Whistler and daughter were praying for David swift recovery. Please accept a small contribution towards medical expenses. Well, that is not small, that is very generous. And a user number which I won't read out just in get well soon that is also incredibly generous. Thank you, Kevin h. I restarted my twenty dollars a month subscription. I didn't realize it wasn't taking out from the cards, So here is a little bit more to make up for that lost time. Thank you so much for your show. Sometimes I feel like only you and I get it. Of course a lot of your guests also get it. But in my life, my peers, my family, they are all drinking the kool ai.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Imagine how good the wine that Jesus made was. Yes, I bet it was delicious and I don't even like wine. But thank you. Thank you all so much for the support. It has been truly amazing and a blessing to see the outpouring of it, whether it's monetary or the prayers and all the kind words people have sent regarding our father. It has been such a blessing to us. Thank you all so much for the support. I cannot thank you enough. And we've got some comments here as well. The real octo spook tumor, meat and bugs. Make sure to have balanced meals. Yes, you can't focus too much on one or the other. You got to have a nice balanced diet. You gotta get your tumor here, got to eat your insect here. You know, maybe a little bit of cricket paced, a little bit of tumor can't go wrong. Solo Cat nineteen eighty Tumor tenders and choice cuts of cancer.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You want to get in early to make sure you get the prime cancer cuts. You don't want to be stuck with the second rate cancer cuts. Ge talent. I'm craving a bacteria burger. Delicious, delicious bacteria burger. What the stomach craves. Truly, we live in strange, strange times, and I I am very wary of the future. Now let's move along Montana And this is from Reclaim the Net by Ken Macon. Montana becomes the first state to ban warrantless data purchases by law enforcement. If your Montana has taken a decisive leap where others have faltered, becoming the first date in the US two officially outlaw a widespread government surveillance tactic buying up private data without a warrant.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: They can just go to these companies and buy it from them. They don't have to get your permission. They just simply throw a wad of cash at the companies and they will pass it all along because that's in their agreement. They are free to sell your data to the highest bidder, and no one can bid higher than the government.
Speaker 6: With the passage of that's why you know LifeLock was ended when Facebook began, because these things were set up with funding from let's CIA, through co Intel or ink you tell? Can you tell that you know allowed them to create these in order to wind up giving the information to the government. It's all just plausible deniability from the government exactly.
Speaker 2: It's they love their deniability. Niburu twenty twenty nine. Timor meat redefines the statement you are what you eat.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: A nice cancer blob for the blobs they want to turn into cancer. With the passage of Senate Bill two eighty two SB twoity two, lawmakers have directly confronted what has become a backdoor into people's lives. Commercial data brokers selling sensitive digital information to law enforcement agencies, sidestepping the need for judicial authorization.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 2: They don't have to go to these judges and get a warrant anymore. They just simply purchase it. And I mean it's not like judges have for a long time basically just rubber stamped a lot of things. When the federal government comes knocking, Oh you want this, okay, sure, knowing full well that there are very rarely any repercussions. Even when they violate the law, they get a slap on the wrist if that. This so called data broker loophole has allowed government agencies across the country to acquire personal details they'd otherwise need a warrant to access. Instead of presenting probable cause to a judge, agencies could simply purchase location histories and other metadata from third party brokers who gather it from mobile apps. These apps often track users movements down to the minute, creating comprehensive logs of their daily routines. Until now, the information was effectively up for grabs and no warrant has been required mota's new law, but it's a clear end of that practice. Under SB two eighty two. State and local government entities are now barred from purchasing several categories of digital data, including but not limited to, electronic communications and their contents to a location, data, financial transaction records, pseudonymous identifiers, and other forms of sensitive personal information such as religious beliefs, health status, and biometric details. Importantly, the legislation doesn't eliminate access altogether. It restricts how that access is obtained. Law enforcement montanumous now secar a judge's approval via a search warrant or meet other legal standards such as investigative subpoenas. Consent from the device's owner is also still a permissible route, so there will just have to go to a judge and get them to rubber stand bit, which I think they will still be able to do. I don't think that's going to change that very much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this bill is it strikes me as nonsense because you know, these companies are still going to be collecting this data and selling it to private entities, and you know, we are just going to take the law enforcements where that they aren't going to look at any of the publicly available private entities if they were serious about privacy, they would put some restrictions on these companies gathering and selling data on its users.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which we do not see at all. And a related note, this is from Car and Driver. DMVs can and do collect and sell your personal data.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: The government is not just in the business of buying your data, it's in the business of selling it. The information they're allowed to sell includes your data, birth and address. This is from the April twenty twenty issue of Car and Driver. If living an information age has taught us anything, it's that our personal information is not safe in the hands of private companies. It's somewhat more disconcerting to learn that our information is not safe in the hands of the government. You thought it was safe in the hands of the government at one point.
Speaker 7: Not to.
Speaker 2: Not to I don't know, not to deride this guy, but come on, where have you been privacy?
Speaker 6: You just can't have a driver's license. It's that simple, you know, read the terms and conditions of your driver's license there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's somewhat more disconcerning to learn that information not safe in the hands of the government either. An investigation by Vice found that in several states, the Department of motor Vehicles. DMV supplements its income by selling drivers personal information, including their name, states of birth, addresses, and the cars they own, to third parties. Florida's Motor Vehicle Licensing Department made seventy seven million that way in twenty seventeen. In California's DMV made fifty two million. And they're not the only ones. DMVs across the country, including those in Delaware, Indiana, New Jersey, Roade Island, Vermont, in Wisconsin, among others, are profiting too.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: The government doesn't just buy, it sells. Whatever they can do with your data, they will do it. These people have no respect for your privacy. They do not care. And that is simply something I wanted to point out. They are buying and selling your data. Your privacy is just a game to them. They if you are on the internet, the privacy is an illusion. And this is an article that I saw last week, didn't get a chance to cover, but I think it's still worth covering. Trump moves to rescind appliance efficiency standards. This is about the energy Star efficiency standards that have been on everything for as long as I can remember. Basically, President Donald Trump on May ninths moved to rescind appliants energy efficiency standards, calling them unnecessary radical green agenda policies. And again I agree with him here. I agree with him on this. It these these machines that have the Energy Star on them, they are forced to comply with these ridiculous standards, and these ridiculous the ridiculous ways they go about doing it makes these machines whatever they are harder to maintain and break down. I already covered the story. How in the world, Well, my goodness, time flies and I am losing my mind. Well, I don't believe I covered this one. This is something I saw as well. Meta to add facial recognition to glasses despite privacy concerns. That's right. If you wear these ridiculous, goofy awful looking Mark Zuckerberg metaglasses, you can be scanning the faces of everyone you come across in real time. Isn't that lovely? You too, can be a cog in the machine of the surveillance state, Isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 6: Don't worry? At least if you're in Montana, they have to ask permission before the government access is the data of every person that you happen to walk by while wearing these goody goody.
Speaker 2: Meta prepares to integrate facial recognition tech into its ray band smart glasses after previously downplaying criticisms I'm sure they did. For or four Media on Wednesday, the Information reported that Meta is working on facial recognition for the company's ray banned glasses. This sort of technology, combining facial recognition with the camera feed, is some that big tech, including Meta, has been able to has been able to technically pull off, it has previously decided to not release. There are serious inherent risks with the idea of anyone being able to instantly know the real identity of anyone who just happens to walk past their camera feed, be that in a pair of glasses or other sort of cameras. Yes, this is a privacy nightmare. If you think the UK is bad because the sheer number of cameras they have surveilling you at any point, imagine once a significant portion of the population is warring cameras that are mobile and continually scanning for things. You know, when the camera is locked in place. There are things you can do about it. You can either avoid that area, or you can sabotage it. Not that we advocate for that. I would never advocate for damaging government property. Don't do it, folks, But theoretically you could sabotage it, as we've seen people in the UK do over and over again with different cameras. They cut them down, they block them out, but when it is attached to someone else's face, that becomes a much more dubious prospect. And again, they will be mobile, They will be all over the place. They will be scanning orders of magnitude more people. Even if they are you know, even if they are less in number than the stationary cameras, the fact that they're able to move around and go into different locations and be inside buildings will give them access to more people than ever before. It is truly scary the direction we're going. The move is an obvious about face for meta. Really, I don't think so. I mean, perhaps in lip service, but this has always been the trend. Facebook has always been about stealing your data and monitoring you. I mean, as Lance pointed out, it literally went away.
Speaker 7: It literally.
Speaker 2: CIA canceled its Lifelog project the second the second that Facebook became a thing because they realized, oh wait, we can just get people to give us their data for free. We don't have to We don't have to sit here and do it ourselves. They'll just give it to us. The move is an obvious about face from Meta. It's also interest interesting to me because metas pr chewed my ass off when I dared to report in October that a pair of students took Meta's ray band glasses and combined them with the OFFICELLF facial recognition technology. A tool which is students called i x ray captured a person's face, ran it through an easy access facial recognition service called primeiz Pemis. Primis whatever these people are whatever then went a step further and pulled up information about the subject from across the web, including their home address and phone number. When I contacted metaphor comment for that story, Dave Arnold, a spokesperson for the company, said an email had had a question for me that pemi's facial recognition could be used with any camera.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 2: In other words, this isn't something that is only possible because of Meta ray bands. If so, I think it's important point to note. In the piece, he wrote, Sure, Yeah, you can do it with any camera. The software can interface with. However, it is more nefarious and scarier when it is something someone is wearing on their face at all times and can be used constantly at any moment forever. This is true, but entirely missed the point of why the students created the tool with metas ray bang glasses. They said themselves in a demonstration video, they identified dozens of people without their knowledge do that by wearing a pair of glasses that look like any other. Metas ray bands do have a light that turns on when our succording. But according to the news report, Meta is questioning whether new versions of its glasses need this. That's right, they're going to take away the one indicator that lets you know you are being surveilled.
Speaker 1: However, at a.
Speaker 6: Comment about the Montana law, saying that it would be a good strategy against the flock camera system that's multiplying all over the country. The reason AT and T was doing this is because the Supreme Court said they could sell private information, and this is a good step in the right direction for stopping that cancer of surveillance at the state level. Of course, it is still available, you know, to private companies. But we'll see how this turns out it. It's a good step in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Yes, we don't want to integrate one lawmakers actually do as you said, take a step in the right direction. But it's important not to rest on your laurels and think that, oh, Montana is now a privacy sanctuary. There's still ways around it. You still have to keep fighting. It is not enough, but it is a good start, I replied to Arnold's spelling is out a bit. Yes, it could theoretically work with other cameras. That being said, they didn't stick a GoPro onto their body, which would undermine the surreptitious nature of it. They use smart glasses, which meta makes That's right. The form factor makes it scarier. It makes it harder to detect. It means that people are less likely to know. And I can only imagine that this will be horrifying in the future as people are continually being scanned. Your metaglasses will be continually checking for people that are on the government's no no list, so they can come swoop them up and move them away, rendition them to some unknown location. Audi mrr good for Montana. A last that won't stop. Cops are violating the Fourth Amendment. Their predatory criminals. Yes, many, many cops have. They simply became cops because they like the power, and they don't care about your rights and have no interest in protecting them and will violate them however they see fit. The police union gives them a lot of protection. They are not forced to care about your rights in the slightest. They can do as they want, knowing that they have a large legal team to back them up.
Speaker 3: And you do not.
Speaker 2: Don't frag me, bro. DARPA creates the tech, CIA implements the tech via government and corporations. That's right they do. Indeed, it is all one big interconnected spy network. Tunnel Lord one three three seven. How exactly did David hurt his ribs? I don't think you've covered that. So, as we said before, our dad David had two small strokes, and during the first one he happened to be in his chair and he fell over out of it, and so that was how he hurt his ribs. He fell onto them. But yes, that's how that happened. Please keep him in your prayers. We are so thankful that God has given him more time with us. We cannot thank you enough for all the prayers you've already sent up for healing. We just asked that you continue to do that. We pray for many, many more years with our father, our son, my son, and my wife's son loves his Pappy, loves spending time with him. His face lights up basically every time he sees him. So we just want to make sure that he has as much time as possible with him. And I think maybe we'll get into some of the LGBT insanity for a bit. This is an article out of Brazil, but it's on the Free Thought Project. No, it's on the New American My apologies. Brazilian women investigated for transphobia for calling Lucy the skeleton a female. That's right, you can miss gender skeletons now, so be sure around Halloween time to watch your p's and q's, or something really spooky might happen to you. You might get a visit from the government if the trainees in Brazil get their way. No more will Boss and Nova fans hear the girl from Ipanema. Oh yeah, that's right, that's got to go. That's problematic. Can't play that anymore. For in the largest country in South America, girls are no more nor women nor females to use scientific lingo, which is most appropriate in the case of a woman who has land in hot water. For noting that Lucy the incomplete I'm not going to try to pronounce that skeleton found in Ethiopia nineteen seventy four was indeed a female. The cops are investigating Karen Mizuno Reducks has reported for observing the obvious about Lucy in a social media post. Zino thus committed the crime of transphobia. Is there any more heinous crime than that not bowing and scraping to these mentally ill people who want to destroy children? A Brazilian woman is under police investigation for criminal transphobia after commenting on social media that archaeologists are able to determine a deceased person sex from their bones. If charged, Karen Bzzuno faces up to three years in prison. Science is no More. In April, when she spoke at a woman's rights protest in Rio de Janeiro, reduct support of Missuo, disclosed that criminal charges might be forthcoming. Her crime. She ridiculed a transactivist who claim that archaeologists are transphobic. Mazuno explained that her ordeal began after an article was circulated about Lucy, a well known fossil of a female. They say human ancestor. I don't believe that, and we'll get into that after this, so stay tuned for that, which dates back approximately three point two million years. Don't believe that either. Reducts reported. The situation was there was an article going around about the bones belonging to the fossil of Lucy and how the archaeologists found out that it was female, that she was a woman. But again I don't buy into that. So it was it was a female because of the pelvic bone structure. A Zuno said. Transactivists were saying that attesting that Lucy was a female because of her female pelvic bone was transphobia. In other words, they said she could be a trans man.
Speaker 1: I really think it.
Speaker 2: Could they really think that someone who lived, she says, three million years ago had a gender identity. It's an unreasonable argument. Yes, the whole gender identity thing is a whole cloth creation over the last well multiple decades, but it is a very very recent invention and has only really hit the public consciousness in the last decade. It has a rapidly spreading mental illness, badness yes, but there you have it anyway, Mizuno screenshot the tweet which said this, This tweet reminds me of something I never see people talking about. Archaeologists are indeed transphobic. That's so called lucy for example? Are they inferring that she was a woman based on the bones alone? Does that mean that if I die in five hundred or five thousand years, someone might disrespect my gender because of that? What a horrifying idea that someone might dig up your bones and disrespect your gender. That's that's disgusting. I would never disrespect your gender like that. I'll do it while you're alive. Mizuno's big crime was adding commentary to the ridiculous tweet. The only reason I won't do it then is because I'll be dead long before five hundred years has passed. With each passing day, human extinction ceases to become a fear and become something to hope for, she equipped. Missino told Reducs that she said nothing about trans There was no hateful speech. I only suggested that the question the post ridiculous and clamored for the extinction of the planet.
Speaker 1: No matter.
Speaker 2: Two cops showed up at her home to say they were investigating the comments. Reducts continued. I was notified on November nineteenth, twenty four, she told the website. The police came to my house, but I wasn't at home. They told my mother if I didn't go to the police station on the scheduled date, they would arrest me, she said. In other words, I could literally be arrested for agreeing with archaeologists that a three million year old fossil which had a female pelvis had been a woman. Again, don't buy into the three million year old thing, but that's not the point of this article. This is just showcasing the insanity of these people that even stating an obvious fact that this this skeleton was female is now considered transphobic because who knows what this skeleton's gender identity was when it was alive.
Speaker 6: The irony of I assume a man pretending to be a woman, saying that people might dig up my bones and think that I was a man is just so rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these people are completely and utterly insane. They have fully given into their mental illnesses and what I believe is the demons that are assessing them.
Speaker 6: People might look at objective facts and come to a conclusion based on that and not consider my feelings in the matter, even though I'll be dead.
Speaker 1: Of course, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: It is an attack on reality itself. They have to force you to bend the knee. If you cannot accurately talk about what you see in front of you, it warps your ability to think about things as.
Speaker 1: As we can see.
Speaker 6: And the whole thing about the three million years that's you know, based on their carbon dating, which carbon dating is extremely inaccurate beyond a very short period of time because you don't know what conditions it's been kept in. If something is near fires or places where there's a lot of carbon, it would show as having much more. And there are a lot of things that can change the carbon level in something. But the bones. There are differences between male and female pelvic bones.
Speaker 2: Yes, the male and female skeleton is very, very different. They are set up to do different things better. The female skeleton, the pelvic region is very different as it helps them give birth. The male skeleton is denser, heavier, wider, all things that help in fights. They are set up to do different things. God has different purposes, as Reducs reported in twenty twenty two, sipas, I'm not yes, Sepus, we're going to go with that. Crime was calling a politician who pretended to be a woman what he is a man, and that man Erica quote unquote Hilton flew into a lipstick hurling rage when Sepa dared to tell the truth about him. Hilton was elected to sal Polo's municipal government in November twenty twenty, winning his seat by a landslide that gave him the title of the most voted for woman in Brazil. Reductions reported that's.
Speaker 7: Right, the.
Speaker 2: Highest voted woman in Brazil is a man. That just goes to show if you want to be you want to be a it takes a real man to be a woman.
Speaker 6: So I have a comment here from Dad. We've reached this point of absurdity because we rejected God, and that's the whole point of Lucy, which has been thoroughly debunked as a missing link, but they're still holding it up because it is a attack on God and objective reality. And if you accept that, then saying that, oh you can't say whether it was a trans man or whatever, it becomes logical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the attack on reality didn't start with the trainees, but it may have reached its apotheosis here. Once you reject God has has my dad said, you have rejected reality and that allows for all these things to start to spiral out of control. At the time of his victory, Hilton was celebrated in international media as being a symbolic triumph for transgender people. Hilton was amongst the top ten most voted for candidates in all of Brazil and was touted as the only woman to make the list. Yeah, that's a I don't even have any more comments on that. It is just it is just absurd that the most voted for woman is a man, and they don't see any irony in that, and they will look you dead in the eyes, say that with a straight face and expect you to believe it, despite the fact that this these women are most frequently built like some kind of linebacker. At the time, I didn't even know who this person was, she told readucks. I just saw a headline on Instagram page, I'll bring the most voted for women in Saal Polo is a trans woman and I shared a videos my father's saying I was disappointed here that the most voted for women in sau Polo later found out who was in the entire country was a man. And I believe that this woman is she is a feminist, so she is probably left leaning, left wing, but a lot of feminists have realized that the ideology has escaped its boundaries and gone too far. Not that I agree with really any form of feminism, but there is a more classic form, a more old guard form that at least rejects this hyper leftist narrative when it comes to what's happening to women.
Speaker 6: The tranes really, you know, take this to its logical conclusion, to the point of its absurdity, which is why you have you know, the LGBs versus the t's and the feminists versus the tranny's and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the trainees, as I said, are the apotheosis of this mental illness. It reaches its final climax here where we can see its pure ridiculousness in these men and women that demand to be called the opposite sex because again of the mental illnesses and demons that are writing them. Now this is we're going to jump from that story, and this is simply about the lucy skeleton. If you go to answers in Genesis dot Org. Again answers in Genesis and you search Lucy. They have a deep, deep repository of articles regarding it, and they go in depth on the numerous ways that the skeleton is a fraud when it comes to being an ancestor to humans, That the skeleton has been cobbled together over the years from numerous different things they found that they assume to be of the same species. So they continually find a little piece of a skeleton here, a little piece of a skeleton there, and say, well, these bones kind of look like they could be from the same animal, so we can cobble them together and get an idea of what it might look like. And of course sometimes I'm sure you can do that if it's found in the same general vicinity or has enough similarities, if you're able, I'm sure there are ways to look at them. But they have gone and done it with Lucy time and time again to make this claim that it is a human ancestor, and we can I personally don't buy into update into into that theory at all. It is simply a tree. It is simply a monkey in my opinion of some sort. But again, answers in Genesis dot Org. If you search Lucy, they have a deep repository of articles on why it isn't a human ancestor. And I'm just gonna I picked one and it was near the top and Lucy Makeover shouts a dangerously deceptive message about our supposed ancestors. And this is by doctor Elizabeth Mitchell, and it's from twenty thirteen. This is going back, you know, quite a few years now, because this is something that they have been pushing for many, many years. Abstract Ostralaophapithecus Astrolophipithecus. We're gonna go with that. A forensis newest reconstruction drags Lucy down to earth. Lucy the partial Australothopithecus a forenzas skeleton man. Don't make me say that again, please, Discovered in nineteen seventy four in Ethiopius had our Formation and long hailed as the evolutionary bipedal mother of humanity, just got a makeover. Hers felt new figure recently unveiled at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History as a trim waistline and arched feet. The purpose of the new reconstruction is to avoid giving the impression that humanity's a Forenza's ancestors retained chimp like adaptations for arboreal life. In this article you can see some pictures there. The Cleveland Museum's paleo paleoanthropologist Johannes Haile Selassie and artist John Girsch designed the reconstruction to reflect interpretations based on fossilized ribs and a footbone thought by some to belong to Lucy's Aforensis cousins. See, they take these skeletons that and cobble them together. This is a representation based on the fact that, oh, well, we think this might be related, and as such we're gonna update what we think the skeleton might have looked like.
Speaker 6: And these are bones from miles away, as though you know Lucy exploded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like miles away. And they date to even by their own methods, radically different timescales. Johanna been fossilized ribs and a footbone thought by some to belong to Lucy's afriends his cousins. Doctor Carrol Ward presented or talking titled Astrolothopithecus dang It below the Neck at below the Neck at the coinciding public symposium on the Trail of Lucy a collaborative exploration of Astrolothopithecus. Please stop so you know there's discuss the anatomical implications and evolutionary interpretations associated with these bones. New Lucy has a human like barrel shaped chest and trimmer wasteline instead of a chimp like cone shaped chest and potbelly. The case for this remarkable transformation is based on the curvature of some fossilized ribs belonging to Catanumu aka big Man. That just sounds like a nickname you'd give a friend, a big Man. This headless group of bones, dated at three point six million years, was found only about forty eight kilometers from Lucy's recovery site and analyzed by Haile selass Selassie Cureater Physical Anthropology Museum. The partial skeleton a big Man appeared to belong to a robust male between one point five and one point seven meters tall, about thirty percent larger than Lucy. So again, this is forty eight kilometers from where they originally found Lucy. Now that's close enough that an animal can you know, an animal can survive in a forty eight kilometer range. They can range that far and also the biome will not change that much, but still.
Speaker 7: That is far enough away that there is.
Speaker 2: It's a large assumption in a large sleep big Man shoulder blade is consistent with what a modern human, and the curvature of the second rib suggests a wide rib cage at the top and a barrel shaped overall, similar to that of modern humans and distinct from the more funnel shaped rib cage of a chimpanzee. Haile Selasses team reported in twenty ten. Not all anthropologists agree with Haile Selasses conclusions. For instance, Stony Brooks University paleo anthropologist William and Junger's pointed out that the ribs were damaged and human like limproportions were based on a single complete lower leg bone. Of course, the possibility that the headless big Man was neither ape nor in sistral hominid, but rather a human like perhaps homoerectus, never enters the minds of evolutionary paleoanthropologists. Why because the fossil was found in strata data, according to evolutionary presuppositions, date to millions of years before humans were supposedly on the scene. That's right, they assign different layers of rock strata and an arbitrary date that they feel that it should have and then will use that to date whatever comes out of it. But yes, I just thought this was a good a good look at the Lucy's skeleton. If I'm going to talk about the crazy LGBT people using it talking about it, I thought I would give my take on Lucy as well. But we're also going to talk more about the LGBT. And this was an utterly insane story because we are dealing with utterly insane people.
Speaker 7: This is off of the new.
Speaker 2: American trans woman charged in brutal assault, plan to use roommate as sex slave, threaten murder cops a ledge and again, if this is not demon possession, I don't know what is. Later on in the story they'll talk about how when they found the woman she had severe bitemarks on her. This is utter insanity and yet another case of a training gone mad. A trans woman in Colorado Springs went berserk, as they so often do. Yes, we see that very often, and.
Speaker 6: By transwoman it of course means a man. Yes, this is from a man. Obviously, just because they're dressed as a woman doesn't make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't just put on lipstick and change who you are as a person. That's not how it works, as they so often do. And sexually assaulted, kidnapped, and prisoned his former girlfriend. Police allege he intended to use her as a sex slay police allege, and if she tried to escape, he warned he would murder her. Obviously a well balanced individual with no psychiatric problems at all. No demons, No demons there. But a funny thing happened. When the story appeared on at least one social media outlet, A headline identified the man, Cameron Maldon, as a woman. That's right. You have to respect this potential murderer and sexual abuser's pronouns. You have to give them that respect, of course. And here we see a tweet from Reduc's exclusive. A trans identified male in custody after abducting, torturing, and sexually assaulting a woman in Colorado Springs for three days. Hannah Vermontes born. Cameron Malden had previously played on a Colorado women's football team.
Speaker 7: They hate women.
Speaker 2: This is you know, this is a misogyny. Is such a played out term you don't actually see it. But I do believe that the average male train despises women. They have no respect for them. They think that just by putting on some makeup and getting some surgeries, they can be a woman, when the true the truth is so far from that it is utterly disgusting to see brutal beating. Cops had cided Vermontes for shoplifting at a nearby mall. When his roommate and former girlfriend question him about it, he then told him he appeared to be undergoing a mental health episode, he flipped out. Reducs reported that's when the victim's nightmare began. After she inquired about the ticket, vermont has allegedly punched her in the face with enough force to knock her to the ground.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: This is a full grown man assaulting a woman.
Speaker 6: They are.
Speaker 2: They have such a callous disregard for the strength they possess in comparison with a woman and are more than happy to utilize it to brutalize women, whether it's sports or in something like this. The victim kept a concealed handgun at her waist, and aware of this, the trainy disarmed her and held her at gunpoint while threatening to shoot her if she resisted. Veramontes then handcuffed her hands behind her back and began punching and kicking her. He also cut her with a knife before taking to the bedroom and sexually assaulting her. Trainny then handcuffed the victim to his own wrist and fell asleep. Imagine being handcuffed to this freak show who has threatened to murder you, has cut you, has sexually assault you. This truly is a nightmare for this poor woman. I feel so sorry for her. That was November thirtieth. The next day, he told the victim that she would be his sex slave and threatened murder if she called out for help. On December second, he beat and strangled her and shoved various objects into her mouth redoct supported. When the victim coughed out the items, he removed a towel racked from the bathroom and proceeded to beat her with it. On day three of the ordeal, she escaped. Vera Montes left the handgun on a coffee table and went outside, and the victim, realizing one of her handcuffs was loose, was able to free one hand grab the gun. She then locked the door and ensuring that her attacker was prevented from entering the home furious train, he tried to break down through the sliding glass door, the website reported, but the victim was ready and fired at him twice. Well, as you can see, these people are well balanced, and the article has other such cases, but it is a common theme.
Speaker 7: We see.
Speaker 2: These people are crazy, they are demon possessed. They hate women. It is that simple. Well, we've got a little bit of time left. We're going to take a quick break and then we'll take a quick look at Israel when we come back.
Speaker 1: Decoding the mainstream propaganda. It's the David Knight Show. Using free speech to free minds. It's the David Knight Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 5: The seed in our hold, my boys, land and go where all can see feed and with our devotion. Boys call it the liberty tree. It's a tall, long tree and the strong old tree. And we are the sons, Yes, they are the sons, the sons of liberty.
Speaker 1: Liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David night Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks, And as I said, we'll take a quick look at Israel. But today we are going to let the third hour be some previous clips from the show where my dad was hosting. Again, this is the David Night Show, and you will still be getting David Knight. I cut together an hour long compilation of things that I thought were relevant and some of the previous best ofs. Got some comments from Junk Silver, A wise man once said that gender is biological, objective and binary. Yes, a very wise man, indeed, probably one of, if not the wisest man I've ever known. In fact, I will go so far as to say definitely Another from Junk Silver. The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. Yes, you will think what the Party tells you to and you will believe it. Toolo Cat nineteen eighty. The Lucy skeleton was pieced together from several species bones found over a large area by a pagan that was desperate to prove his evolution. In religion, that is right, It is a religion. It is desperately defended by these people, and it is worshiped, and it is a very empty and hollow religion. Indeed, But before I get into Israel, I just want to thank you all for the prayers and ask you to keep praying for our father. He greatly appreciates them all. So just pray for healing and pray for the people in Gaza as well. Pray that this reaches some sort of resolution. But we have another comment nights to the storm, Travis. There is a reason military has different physical standards for men and women. They have tried to make the standards the same for a long time, but it never works out.
Speaker 1: That's right. If you try to hold.
Speaker 2: Women to the same physical standard as men in the military, you simply will not have women in the military. What a shame that would be. I remember reading a story many years ago at the point where a father and daughter, both in the military, were stationed at the same base. And I believe Iraq and I can't even imagine the level of mental anguish and strain that must put on someone to have your own child there with you, and especially you know your daughter this.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, there comes a time, I believe where you have where you're never going to not want to protect your children. But when you know a boy reaches a certain age, you realize that there's you know, they have to offend for themselves to some extent, whereas a daughter, I would think you are always more prone to wanting to defend them and protect them, because women do need to be defended and protected.
Speaker 1: It is simply how it is.
Speaker 2: There are biological objective differences that are easily observable, and to pretend otherwise is lunacy. But yeah, the military continually does whatever it can to up their numbers of women and even women in combat, which my opinion just a bad, bad idea. I wouldn't co sign. Don't co sign. And this is from anti War. As I said, we're going to take a quick look at what's going on with Israel netanyah who says the ethnic cleansing of Gaza is inevitable. This is by Dave de Camp. We've covered Dave de Camp here on the show before, lots of good articles on anti war dot com. Israeli leaders said the main problem preventing immigration was the lack of countries willing to take in Palestinian refugees. Well, I really think the main problem is the people creating the refugees. Really, if you are able to stop the creation of refugees, then the countries won't need to take them. It's it's kind of a simple problem when you look at it from that perspective. We are destroying more and more homes, and Gozens have nowhere to return to. The only inevitable outcome will be the wish of Gozins to emigrate outside of the Gaza strip. Netnya, who said at the Nasset News sets Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, according to the Jusalem Post, is just laying it out there. They are destroying their homes, they are destroying their ability to live there. They are cleansing the area.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: While some people may not call it a genocide, it is. It is realistically they want to wipe them all out. Israeli officials have made clear that the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian population of Gaza is their ultimate goal, but it remains unclear where the Palestinians would go. And you told the committee that the main problem preventing immigration is the lack of countries willing to take in the Palestinians. Israel has maintained a total blockade on Gaza since March second, and has developed plans to start bringing in aid using private US security contractors use food starving Palestinians into a tiny part of southern Gaza.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: You're going to lure them in with food like you would with an animal, because that is how Israelis treat the Gazans. It is horrifying what they have done to them. And it does not seem to be anywhere near the end. And this is from the New American Israel begins occupying all of Gaza. This is by Paul dragu This is from yesterday. After President Donald Trump left the Middle East.
Speaker 7: On Friday, Israel.
Speaker 2: Launched its mission to take over all of Gaza, following through on a promise officials made a week ago. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin and Yahu said in a video statement on Monday that the aim is total occupation. The goal of the current expansion of the IDs operation in the Gaza Strip is for the IDF Israeli Defense Force to take control of the entire territory in order to prevent Hamas from looting humanitarian aid. And that is just a cover story. I am sure that Israel does not care if Hamas takes all the humanitarian aid. They have proven time and time again they do not care about the people of Gaza. They want the land and they will take it however they can, and they will bomb anyone and kill anyone that gets in that way. And if you live there as a Palestinian, you are in their way. They want the land, folks. Israel imposed a total black cade around Gaza, as we said on March second, with this agenda of strong arming Hamas into concessions. And again Hamas is not a good organization, it is not is not something that I would praise, but they are what the Palestinians have as a as their defenders. There aren't Both sides in this have committed atrocities, they have raped and murdered each other. There are, as I said, no good sides. But it is not wrong to call out when someone is doing the wrong thing, no matter who they are. Israel has faced intense criticism over the inhumane conditions of the Palestinians, most notably from American college students in the United Nations to historically untrustworthy sources, but the criticism is crossing ideological and political barriers. The issue has taken center stage on several of the most popular mediate platforms among conservatives, Republicans, and libertarians, including the Joe Rogan Experience and Tucker Carlson podcasts. Poule suggests Israel has now lost support even among its most consistently loyal block Republicans. The Pew Research Center found that the portion of Republicans who said they had unfavorable unfavorable views of Israel rose from twenty seven percent to thirty seven percent between twenty twenty two and twenty twenty five. Well, I'm at least glad to see that people are beginning to at least take notice of what Israel is doing in Gaza. Hamas slaughtered nearly twelve hundred civilians on October seventh, That's right, they did twenty twenty three. They raped and captured hundreds more. Tragedy of bounds on both sides, making it worse. Is a nocean that it could have been prevented if only high ranking Israeli officials would have acted on the numerous intelligence pieces they had indicating that October seventh attack was coming. Yes, it's hard to believe that Hamas was able to organize this without Israel's massive intelligence network noticing, but just wanted to cover what is going on in Israel. It is a tragedy, and we can't turn our eyes away from it.
Speaker 6: It is a horror.
Speaker 2: As I said the last hour of the show, we are going to play some clips from the previous shows.
Speaker 7: They are.
Speaker 2: What I thought to be the best.
Speaker 6: It's about.
Speaker 2: It's a compilation of many different topics. So again I just want to thank you all for your support, your prayers, and once again asked that if you would like to support us, you can do so on the David Knight Show dot com or subscribe Star dot com, forward slash the David Night Show, Davidnight dot Gold trans Journal with a promo code night. You can send us a check in the mail at the po box. But thank you all so much. We appreciate it and I will see you all tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Let me talk a little bit about what is going on with the vaccine stuff, because we have a lot of new information about that's a course with measles. They're pushing the panic button really hard this article from the Daily Mail. Listen to this headline. DC is on red alert as the world's most infectious disease as detected. What would that be? Well, they want to tell you that it's measles, Well, it's a good thing. Is not anything serious? Is all I can say. This reminds me very much of Sea Pack.
Speaker 2: I will say, though, when you're as old and decrepit as most of the government is, measles might actually be a threat.
Speaker 7: It might be really bad for Mitch McConnell. Of course, Stairs are a threat to him as well, so I guess we should Banstairs. I don't know, but it reminds me of Seapack. Back in twenty twenty. Everybody goes up to Seapack and they were just kicking off this campaign of fear about a pandemic. Remember they said they're having a convention there, and all the Liberals are saying, yeah, you guys are all going to die, and I'm so glad you're all going to die and everything. Well they didn't. None of them died. You talk about decrepit people, right, Decrepit politicians in Washington, d C and COVID did nothing to them. But apparently measles is now even more important to them.
Speaker 1: And we know why.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is all a manufactured thing. This is what they're saying, most infectious disease in the world. Health chiefs in Washington, D C. Do you know we got health chiefs, got health czars and dictators have confirmed a case of measles, a case and a patient who visited multiple locations while contagious. Now they haven't had anybody else come down with this. As hard as they've been trying in Texas and other places to try to manufacture a pandemic. You mean you can come up with three hundred cases in a state that's got thirty million people, and this is your most infectious disease. Maybe we don't have to worry about infectious diseases. Maybe this whole contagion thing is a lot of hooey. Anyway, anyone who is unvaccinated or who got their MMR shots before nineteen sixty three, watch, I don't even think they had MMR shots before I'm sorry, nineteen sixty eight. I don't think they had them before nineteen sixty eight. That's when they reformulated it. They had measles going back to nineteen sixty three. They reformulated in nineteen sixty eight. I'm not sure exactly the date that they combined it with the others, but anyway, the growing measles outbreaks as a daily mail in the US has infected over three hundred people in West Texas out of thirty one million. It's so contagious. It comes in a time of falling vaccine, vaccine rates and low trust and public health institutions. That, folks, is the crisis. The falling vaccination rates and the low trust in these people. That is their crisis. And they're pulling out all the stops and having all of their surrogates in the media pull out all the stops. And so now you know three hundred people out of thirty one million in Texas and in Kansas out of three million people, they say they've got twenty three cases. Wow, the world's most infectious disease. Be afraid, be very afraid. Right, Well, it turns out if we go back and we revisit the measles death. Remember they were so excited when they had a measles death. And as a matter of fact, the doctor that is there that works with the Mennonite families who don't want to get their kids vaccinated, he said he was being interviewed when that news broke, and he said the reporter was actually gleeful about that. He said, it was disgusting to see that, but they wanted that. Well, it turns out that it really wasn't about measles after all, And we had an earlier report from Children's Health Defense saying that the family had complained that they were being that the child was being denied necessary respiratory treatment and things like that. We have more information now because the family said they want to speak out. A child who died in a Texas hospital after developing pneumonia following a measle's infection died as a result of medical error, including a failure to administer the correct antibiotic in time. The family of the six year old girl. The parents said that they wanted to people to know what had happened to their daughter so that it wouldn't happen to other children. They got their records from the Covenant Children's Hospital in Lubbock, where their child died on February the twenty sixth. The parents told doctor Ben Edwards, who had successfully treated their other children for measles, that they didn't want to use the information uncovered in the medical records to inflame the situation. However, they did want to get the world out, the word out about the mistake if it could prevent it from happening to other children. We'll see that's the key thing. You know, they don't want to put themselves and their family at the center of this firestorm coming from the media and from the pharmaceutical companies to vaccinate everybody. But here's the issue, folks. This is not about winning an argument as it is for these these reporters who are being paid by the pharmaceutical companies, so they're very excited that they can say that somebody died from measles, even though they didn't die. It's about this this meme. I saw this on Twitter. It was put up by doctor Jane Ruby. This is what we're talking about. Here's a baby on the floor and for those people who are listening and not seeing what this is, there are needles and boxes of vaccines surrounding this child and it's unbelievable. But that's what they want to put into your child. And they want seventy six vaccines by the time the child turned eighteen. And what was account that I came up with the other day the first year, twenty six of them in a child in the first year, starting just hours after birth. There's no wonder that we have an epidemic of autism and allergies and other things like that. In America. That's what this fight is about. That picture right there, that's what this is about. And it's not about you know, your family and the other family, but the truth needs to come out. Well is doctor Pierre Corey, who has a lot of experience in pulmonary and critical care medicine. They took the records to him Children's Health defense in the family. He looked at the records. He says, I've done medical case reviews from malpractice lawyers for a good part of my career. This case was tragic, he said. According to doctor Pierre Corey's analysis of the records, the girl died from a secondary bacterial pneumonia that had little to do with measles, he said, When I said it had little to do with measlescondary bacterial pneumonias can happen after any viral infection. What does the infection even need to be viral? We're talking about a bacterial pneumonia. Why is it even necessary that it be characterized as viral? And how does a viral go How does a viral create an environment for bacteria. I've never understood that. I still don't understand that. I still don't believe that because again, all the viral stuff that they do is not based on observational science. They haven't observed or isolated any of this stuff. And they don't see because they can't observe the viruses. They don't even bother to isolate them. You don't see that. Oh well, what this person is sick and they've got We can see that with bacteria. You can't see that with a virus. So, nevertheless, this child had bacterial pneumonia, it said, initially admitted to the emergency room for secondary bacterial pneumonia. At that time, Measel's rash had already faded. She was not administered the correct antibiotic for treating her secondary bacterial pneumonia until roughly two and a half days later. Doctors had already placed her on a mechanical ventilator at that time. And I said that the very first day, I said, I bet they killed her with a ventilator, didn't I. Medical error is the third leaning cause of death in the US. Here's your epidemic, folks. Medical malpractice. What they call that iatrogenic deaths, you know, deaths caused by the doctors. And then you add to that the deaths caused by the pharmaceuticals. So again, this is not a debate that we should run from. This is not information that we should run from. This information we should push out there because this is about saving lives. That's what the medical community ought to be about. But they're not. So he says, there's a potential risk, there's complications, there's death from MMR. He said, we need to have that conversation at the table, both sides in a truthful, honest manner, for the sake of these children. Well, the problem is is that they have scheduled autism in this kind of approach. The vaccine schedule is a schedule for autism, for autoimmune disease, for allergies, and the rest of it.
Speaker 1: That's what that is.
Speaker 7: It's scheduled. They have it scheduled. That needs to be a pode. Joe Rogan just had a doctor on to talk about what she had seen, and she's written a book on vaccines and what she discovered. She said she didn't come to it from a standpoint she had anybody in her family that had been harmed by it. She had no bias one way or the other. It just came to her. She started looking at as a researcher, and because of her honesty and integrity, she went where the research led, and of course it's led to her being persecuted quite a bit. So it's good that she was on the rogun thing. This is what she had to say about the use of mercury in vaccines.
Speaker 8: This is one of the realities of vaccine manufacture which I want your audience to understand, is that vaccines, while it might look like just a clear liquid, in order to make a vaccine, you have to have either a col that you put ulcers on and scrape the puss off, or you can evolve it as it had evolved to maybe getting you know, some tumorous cells that came out of a cocker spaniel's kidney or monkey balls or monkey kidneys, and you plate those cells out and then you inoculate it with what you want to grow to put in your vaccine later. But in order to keep those cells alive, you have to put animal blood on it. You have to put different nutrients on top of it. You have to put antibiotics, canemycin, you know, things like that related to the covid here mercury. Okay, so in the end you can kill you can make sure when you have your final product that if you put a little bit murciy here in there, that it's less likely for any of the fungus or the spores, or the bacteria or the adventitious viruses that you didn't know about that were there before will be in your final product.
Speaker 3: Wonderful.
Speaker 8: So you have a product now that you can be not completely sure has any of these deadly microbes, but now has mercury, which the only place is it's actually okay to have on the planet. Mercury is in vaccines, your tooth, or a toxic landfill. So if you were to drop a vaccine at a vaccine clinic onto the floor, the HASMAC guys would come in. You're not allowed to just pick it up. If it's got if it's a mercury containing vaccine has mat, people have to come and take that away. Yet we're okay to take you know, set a portion of that vial and inject it into you know, child, a three month old child.
Speaker 2: How does that work?
Speaker 7: Yeah? How does that work? And I had my realization that thimerosol was mercury when, as I said before, when I was using eyedrops on, I had contact lenses back in eighties. I guess it was, and I'd put it in in my eyes would just go blood right immediately. It's like, I can't even use these things. And I told that to an optometrist who was trying to get me to use contacts at one point. He goes, oh, that's thimerosol.
Speaker 1: That's mercury.
Speaker 7: We don't use that anymore. Well, except that they do in vaccines and fillings and things like that. And of course that's in a much more dangerous than you know, injecting it than putting it into your eyes. Even so, yeah, how did we get to this point? Well, it turns out researchers have conducted a case control study involving one hundred and sixty three MS cases and sixteen hundred and four matched controls, and they found that individuals vaccinated for hepatitis B within three years before their MS diagnosis had significantly higher risk of developing MS compared to un vaccinated individuals. They don't know and they don't care. People who are vaccinated had an increase in their rate of MS. We don't even know what the mechanism is for that. I mean, we can see it if we look at the trends, but we don't know. And here's a doctor who said that they think maybe that the MS is related to parasites.
Speaker 9: You make it sound in organized medicine that because we can label something, we really understand it. And one of my favorite examples is multiple sclerosis.
Speaker 7: You know, we claim that.
Speaker 9: And I'm a spine sergeon. For all my life, I did neurology evaluations and we'd have somebody come in and they thought that was their their back of their neck, and I'd examine them and see them and think, no, that's not what's going on. Let's get you know, this may be something else, thinking about multiple sclerosis or MS.
Speaker 7: So I would get.
Speaker 9: An MRI of the brain and the spinal cord and it would come back with a reading by the and I'd look at it too, but it would come back as a reading from the radiologist. Oh there are plaques in the brain spinal cord and that means MS.
Speaker 7: So, but what is MS?
Speaker 9: They never take it the next step and what causes this? Well, finally we have a really good pathologist, doctor McDonald down I think it's in Florida, who actually did very careful sectioning of the brain and spinal cord and found out that one hundred percent of the dead MS patients he had autopsied had parasites in their brain and spinal cord.
Speaker 7: Some of it was actually grossly visible to the naked eye.
Speaker 9: So we just accepted, over my whole forty five years in medicine, we accepted that the smart people at the universities were paying attention to this stuff. And what we're learning thanks to COVID, I will say is that they weren't paying attention. That this is a this can't be by accident. One of the things too, I'll say is that after forty five years in medicine and seeing them telling us things that are completely wrong over and over and over again, you finally wake up and realize this is not by accident. This is a long term, calculated plan to keep us sick for some way reason and to kill us prettymaturely.
Speaker 7: And that's why they should not be allowed to advertise on TV and to buy the silence of the people that should be calling this stuff out. But you know, when you talk about the MS, you said one hundred percent of the patients that she autopsy had parasites with it. I just told you that people who had been vaccinated three years before their diagnosis of MS had a significantly higher risk of MS than did the unvaccinated people. And it could it be something like parasites are being transferred in the vaccines. Do you really think that these vaccines are sterile? Do you think they're clean?
Speaker 10: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidnightshow dot com, and David is giving a ten percent discount to listeners from now until twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: At that price, you.
Speaker 10: Should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various galas and social events. If you want to save on shipping just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 7: Part. Let's talk though about RFK Junior and this person who's now been picked for the CDC. This is on children's health defense, and at least in this article they were pretty honest about this, they said. Critics called out Susan Monarez because of her work for biosecurity agencies. That was my concern about it. Of course, we know that she is a vaccine cheerleader and so forth. But then they said, this is again children's health defense that was under RFK Junior. He's left now on leave to run AHHS. RFK Junior said, he quote ham picked Monarez because she is a longtime champion of MAHA. Well, Maha hasn't been around for a long time, has it. I mean, it is itself is pretty much a lie. But everything about MAHA is a lie. He said. She is caring, compassionate, brilliant microbiologist, and a tech wizard who will reorient CDC toward public health and gold standard science. And this is what I'm concerned about. It's going to become more about artificial intelligence and nanotech with this. By the way, Harry Hound sent me a tweet that people have done some background into her husband. Her husband is also a part of the spook industry. He's with the National Security Directorate. Isn't that interesting? Well? Susan Monarez came under fire on X immediately following yesterday's announcements, says Children's Health Defense. Trump tapped Monorez two weeks after he withdrew his first nominee, doctor David Weldon. Weldon failed to secure enough votes, reportedly because of comments that he had made about the links between vaccines and autism, but RFK Junior said that he had picked her and I just read you that quote. Some MAHA supporters and health freedom activists who disagreed with Kennedy's characterization took to X to vocalize her criticisms, says Children's Health Defense. One account says afraid to call it what it is. Another terrible mistake from the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Went.
Speaker 7: As the person who's anonymous, their account has died. Suddenly, they're not afraid to call it what it is. It's a mistake there. You are afraid to call it what it is. It's a betrayal. It was a mistake to support Trump. This is the guy who pushed the mRNA vaccines and everybody and talked about it incessantly to the consternation of people like Alex Jones and who's that other guy, Wayne Allen Root. You know they're constantly saying, stop talking pushing the vaccine. We've got to win this election. Tell them that you did. If you can't tell them that they're bad, just stop talking about it. Well he can't. He can't stop talking about it. And if anybody he pushes him on it, he goes into this thing about how he saved us, all saved millions of lives. No, you killed millions of people worldwide with your vaccine that you funded, that you pushed under the advertisement advertisement for it. You continued to brag about it nevertheless. So it was not a mistake. This is what we always said. Well, you know mistakes were made. No, No, wasn't a mistake. It was pure iniquity. This is not a sin where you missed the target. This is iniquity conceived in your heart, pushed out and shown to everybody. This guy is definitely afraid to say that Trump did this. Another person says, we adamantly oppose Susan Monterrez as the next CDC director that's helped freedom Louisiana, so this would be an absolute travesty. Doctor Brian Tyson, vocal critic of COVID nineteen vaccines, said Trump is not serious about MAHA. Anybody serious about MAHA. Only the Trump suckers are serious about MAHA. I said yesterday, Jane Ruby said, look, he's hired a murderous put out there, and that was the thing that got me kicked off for a weekend off of Spreaker, where I had been for six years talking using the phrase murder, which I stand by. I think the pharmaceutical companies are murderers, murderers. Toby Rodgers, who is monitoring X, said there's literally zero support from Monorez on the platform. Many people had been supporting Joseph Latipo, the Florida Surgeon General. Either way, what's Kennedy going to do about this? Kennedy had said the posts erroneously attributed to Monarez supporting COVID nineteen vaccines for children. He said, no, no, no, no. That was written during the Biden administration when doctor Mandy Cohen was CDC director. It just happened to have her name on it. Well, why did she allow that to go out if she didn't have anything to do with it. This sounds like the kind of explanation we got from RFK Junior when he called for the imprisonment and or execution of people that he disagreed with when he was pushing climate mcguffins. So I think that she is fully on board with the vaccine stuff, no doubt about it. Come on, stop lying to see again. Do you need any more proof to see what RFKJ is about, what MAHA is about than this. It wasn't bad enough that she gets in there, but then he now is going to defend her and even tell you that she's not pro vaccine a liar. He is just amazing. Some critics raise concern about Montereza's work and biosecurity. Yeah, that was my big concern because we know that these people are going to be pro vaccine, but this takes it to the next level. As I said, it's going to be AI m RNA. It's going to be called these things a genetic code injection from the very beginning, but it's going to be AI GCI, just like we saw with Stargate. That's why I said, I think this was planned. I think they put out Dave Wolden there so that shill organizations like Gateway Pundit would say, look at this, they shut down what Trump really wanted, as if he couldn't find somebody else to put in there until they get tired of it. Trump should be shutting down the CDC. RFK Junior should be shutting down the CDC, not putting somebody in there. But they're going to put somebody in there. And it's like, Okay, well, this is who I would really like to have, but since you won't let me have them, I'll go with your pick. How's that you like that Gateway Pundit, that's that's your Trump right there. They say it was a rhino who shut it down. No, Trump is the rhino. He's I guess he's not a Democrat, he's a globalist. I don't know anyway. Some critics raised concerns about her work in biosecurity, so Jeffrey Tucker Brownstone Institute said she ticks every deep state box. He said, from the agencies who brought you COVID lockdown, dangerous shots, and Jeffrey, from the president who brought you COVID lockdowns and dangerous shots. Come on, it's not just the agencies Trump. They were all these agencies were under Trump and he was fully on board. He bragged about it for years after he left the presidency. So this CDC director and RK Junior, all the rest of them are from the president who brought you lockdowns, dangerous shots, and the phony pandemic. So here's your new CDC director with a CV that ticks every deep state box, he said. So she has worked for every major biosecurity agency that there is the very one behind so much of the dangerous research, the secretive goings on that have created so many disasters. On the face of it, it seems like very bad news, said Tucker. But then he spends it, and he says, he makes excuses for this, just like these other people. Well, you know some mistakes were made. Well, these are the agencies that were bad. But you know, Trump's not bad, He's good, he says. Cleaning up the mess at CDC requires more than a pundent, an influencer, or an outspoken critic of the status quo. Yeah, you know what it requires requires somebody telling the truth. That's what it requires. That's not punditry, it's not spinning stuff. To tell the truth is not being a pundit. To tell the truth is not influencing somebody trying to influence somebody push them towards this group or that group. And if the truth is critical, so be it. And it takes somebody with a backbone to stick to what is right. That's what it takes, Jeffrey. It doesn't take somebody who knows it from the inside. This is why he says, Well, it doesn't take any of those other things he said. It require expert management experience to the problem, technical expertise, knowledge that only comes through long exposure to the world of classified information, backed by training in infectious diseases. No, what it requires is the truth. Because if people understood what has been done at the CDC, they would go down to that abomination in Atlanta and they would tear it down brick by brick. If the understood what the CDC was doing, if understood what the FDA is doing, they would tear those buildings down. They wouldn't wait for Trump to cut the funding. They wouldn't let him put in another globalist. We don't We're not going to save this from the top down. We're not going to have anybody that is on our side appointed by Trump or by RFK Junior or the rest of these people. It's going to require that people come to their senses, that they stop complying with this stuff, and that they actually do active resistance against it. And that's going to require the truth, not punditry, not influence. He said, In other words, it takes a hacker to defeat the hackers. Well, here's the problem, Jeffrey. What they're doing is they are hacking our bodies. Do you understand the difference. Get rid of this institutional think the institutions are corrupt. They need to be torn down and not replaced. Monareez assumed the acting director position, leaving her job. Let's say this as deputy director of the Advanced Research Project Agency for Help Health. Okay, ARPA. H ARPA very much like DARPA, but there's also another one called BARTA, and she's been involved in both of those. To me, that's checking all the boxes.
Speaker 6: So the.
Speaker 7: ARPA h was recently created by the Biden administration. The purpose is to accelerate high risk, high reward bio medical research. High risk, high reward is not the way they sold the m RNA shot to US high risk, high reward. Oh no, actually, I told us there's no risk at all. It's a moonshot. It's a miracle from God. Right, That's the way you had some of these so called Christian leaders sell it. ARPA H is modeled after the US Military's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency DARPA. DARPA that does these heinous killer robot's, autonomous killer robots, autonomous cars and drons and all the rest. All of that is coming from DARPA, the mind control stuff, the brain computer interface, neuralink, and all the rest of these creepy things that Elon Musk is doing. Of course, they were all projects that began with DARPA. The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy under President George Bush was where she also worked. Hey, you know George W. Bush, the guy who gave us the prep Act, the guy under whom they did Dark Winter two months before nine to eleven. They had the false flag anthrax attack a week later, and then they pushed out the model legislation and continued to practice it. That guy who kicked it off nine to eleven was just the first shoe to drop. The other one dropped with Trump and in between George W. Bush put in the Prep Act to make sure that you won't get compensated for anything that they do to you, to deny your essentially your personhood. You know what we can do to your body whatever we wish, and there's nothing you're going to get from it. So that Office of Science and Technology SEE was an advisor to BARD, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority. In recent DARPA TV video, Monarez promoted the use of AI for healthcare, touting its use by patients, providers, and for the defense of the Listen to this the health ecosystem. This is her mentality. This is the person that Trump has put in at CDC, the person that was handpicked by RFK Junior, that tells you everything about the two of them, and this phony Maha thing right there, the health ecosystem. We need to have artificial intelligence doing that. Most of her comments were vague, but she celebrated arpa h's plan to fund anything quote unquote that furthers its mission. Arpa H says, and this is children's health defense, and we've given you their dish the dirt here on this stuff. For whatever reason, I hope they're going to keep it honest. RPAH, which is dedicated to increasing the use of generative AI and operations and across the healthcare sector, had already received about four billion dollars in funding as of November twenty twenty four. This is something created by Biden, and within just the first couple of years of its existence, they're dumping billions of dollars into it. Projects that were finished while she was there at ARPA H include a program to use personal health data to predict and to treat potential diseases before a person has symptoms. See how similar this is to what Trump kicked off his administration with the Stargate project. We're going to use AI and we're going to custom design treatments for you, and we'll tweak your genes and all the rest of this stuff with it. So here they are using AI and using to go through your personal health data to treat potential diseases, potential diseases, diseases you don't have yet. You know, if you're not sick, we'll make you sick before a person has any symptoms. See this is the next level of all this PCR garbage, all this pandemic garbage. Oh we got cases here they don't have any symptoms. Well, it's still a case. And if I can call it a case, we've got a pandemic. Well, these are people who don't have any symptoms of anything. They're not sick, they don't have a disease, but they're going to say that you've got a disease because they're going to look at your personal health information and have AI make that determination for you. That's what this handpicked CDC director Monarez is about. Another project would use generative AI to develop antibiotics. What could possibly go wrong with that?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 7: Wait, talking about Soros and the NGOs. It turns out there's a lot of these. It's not just sources Open Society Foundation, but of course it's also the Ford Foundation of the Rockefellers and many others. This article by Brandon Smith at Alt marketust Us very good article. I agree with what he is showing there. Of course, he's not a Christian, so he doesn't see the ultimate you know, hierarchy that is there. He said how the US government and NGOs created gay pride out of thin air, and so you know, he says he grew up in America in the nineteen eighties and nineteen nineties. He said, there was a general sense of let's live and let live. And he said, you know, you looked at the gays, and he said, they, you know, live and let live. And if they don't have the they want the right to legal marriage. Okay, let them have the right to legal marriage. But he goes, it was about a lot more than that. And of course when we talk about that, I remember this discussion when I was involved in the early eighties and I was going around North Carolina with Andre Maru, who was the he had been elected state House and alask and he was running he was a presidential candidate then for the LP and so I was taking him around, uh North Carolina and uh these best conferences, and beople said, so, what are you gonna do about homosexual marriage? That's the first time I'd ever heard of it was in this press conference and they asked him that question, and he had a good answer. I guess he had thought about it. And I had never heard of that before. And I said, why do we get these kind of questions all the time? They why don't they ask us about getting rid of the income tax? And the Federal Reserve or something like that. You know, we get these types of issues as if we're going to as if we're championing this stuff. And but you know, his answer, it is the right answer is. Look, there's there's no reason that people can't drop any kind of contract that they want, right. You can set up a trust, you can set up your will, you can do all these different types of things if you want to pass stuff on to the other person or things like that, and you know you have the ability under voluntary free association. What you're talking about doing, though, is compelling other people to recognize your relationship here. And it's that compelling you know, that exercise of coercion and force that we don't support, he was saying. But anyway, so what Brandon Smith is saying, Well, what we didn't understand at the time was that the seemingly harmless rise of gay pride in the nineties and the early two thousands would become a primer or primer for the woke madness that spread like wildfire from twenty fourteen onward.
Speaker 1: And what was that?
Speaker 7: What that's when they started with the training stuff. I've shown many times the picture in twenty and fifteen of General Flynn who now goes around dressed as a Christian. You know, he wears a wolf in Christian clothing, leading people and prayers to ascended masters, when in reality he and Trump were some of the earliest promoters of transgenderism. You know that poor guy Chris Beck who became Kristin Beck because he's being pushed by people like Flynn and everything. And I've shown you many times a picture of Flynn twenty fifteen on the second Gay Pride month of the Pentagon. The first one was in twenty fourteen. It just like he's talking about here, and then for twenty fifteen, for the second time, you had Flynn bring in Chris Beck and used him as a poster child or woman or man or whatever. An adult Navy seal that has now said, these guys gas lit me, pushed me into this. He said, yeah, I should have known better. I was an adult. And he goes and that makes it all the more evil when they do it to kids who don't have that kind of discernment. He said, they were able to do this to me as an adult, and who did it to him, people like Flynn, Michael Flynn. So you pull back and confess that, you know, he's coming out. And if he came out and said, you know, I'm now a Christian and I really regret what I did that I haven't heard that. If you've heard that, send me the clip. I'll be happy to do a retraction. But I haven't. So anyway, it began twenty fourteen. In twenty fourteen, you had Flynn doing that the Pentagon. You had Trump around that time or even earlier, was saying how he would he wanted to have a transgender guy who was trying to get in the beauty I'd like to have him in the Miss Universe contest. So he said, we now know that a lot of that insanity was rooted in programs that were funded through the US government, because you see the CIA, usaid the federal government in general is a Satanic ministry pushing death, destruction, abortion wars, and this kind of and degeneracy. It is the US government, not just the Ivy League schools, that is trying to destroy Western civilization. He says. It's important to keep in mind, however, that the government is a tool, and it is not the hand that is holding the tool. He said, elitist interests through NGOs and think tanks like the Ford Foundation the Rockefeller Foundation were the real impetus for the creation of this woke movement. Well, I would say that they are also tools. You know, we have a hierarchy. You look at Ephesian six. We have a hierarchy. We have principalities and powers and rulers and all that, and there is behind the throne of these earthly governments, especially the United States, you have these satanic powers. That that's why this stuff continues from generation to generation. People will look at it and they say, well, it's a Ford Foundation, or it's the the Freemasons, or it's you know, this group or that group. Yeah, those are all true, but it's also being directed above that level, above that level, things that we do not see, powers that we do not see except by their effect, and they work through these tools. All these institutions are tools. He says, in other words, it's a mistake. So that's why I differ with him, because I look at this from a Christian perspective, and I don't apologize for that at all. He says, it's a mistake to think of the federal government as the mastermind. That's right, it's Satan. He said, Rather the government and the politicians within it are paid, or they're blackmailed, or maybe they've made a fast in bargain with the devil, which is what I think, Not that they got physical manifestation of the devil and they sat down there and they sign a piece of paper like good ahead, I'm doing it. But they've made that bargain and the quietness of their thoughts, they've had that argument, they've made that decision internally, they have signed that paperwork for all practical purposes. So it is a spiritual war, and you can't win the spiritual war if you don't know who and what you were fighting. That's why this is important. This isn't just my opinion. You can't win this war if you don't understand what you're fighting. If you think you're fighting the US government, if you think you're fighting Soros or the Ford Foundation or the Rockefeller Foundation, you can't win. That is not what you are fighting. Those are manifestations. He goes on to talk about some of the other ways that Satan has worked, the institutions and individuals that Satan has worked through, like the Kinsey Institute. Think about that the Kinsey institute. I'd always heard about it. I was really surprised to find out that it exists in conservative Indiana. Indiana is very conservative. Indiana is very republican. And at Indiana University, that's where the Kinsey Institute, one of these tannic seminaries, child abuse, pedophilia, all the rest of this stuff at that university. And you know, I when I how I found out when that dawned on me was when I was looking at the people who were doing social media censorship. It's a group called oh so me, like oh social media or whatever. And this group was out of Indiana University. Well that's interesting, Yeah, here's a conservatives supporting censorship. And then what I saw was it was run by this Italian guy. And where'd this guy come? Why did Indiana University go get an Italian guy to run their censor social media censorship program? And I found out that he had transferred over. He was originally pulled out of Italy to run the Kinsey Institute of Sexual Depravity, and after being picked for sexual depravity, they picked him for censors. Sit all ties together, it really does. All of these evil things we fight, they all come back to a Satanic movement, and so Kensey Institute started by the Rockefeller Foundation going back in to nineteen forty seven. The Rockefeller Foundation still brags this day about funding the rise of the sexual revolution and the notion of non binary sexuality. But they were right there with the CIA and all of this stuff. It really were. Look it up and you know, anyway, the transgender movement is largely tied to the intellectually dishonest and disturbed studies of John Money that was conducted in the nineteen fifties and nineteen sixties as experiments or bank rolled through Johns Hopkins. It's all the usual suspects, Johns Hopkins, the people who ran this COVID stuff against this Dark Winter and all the right They've been involved in every one of these simulations from Dark Winter on. It's always the same institution founded and largely funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. So again this just keeps going that the woke movement is not just cultural Marxism, that's part of it. It's massively well funded ideological machine. And this is again what Brandon Smith says. He says it's a new religion of sorts. See, that's exactly what it is. The cultural Marxism is downstream from the new religion. Culture is downstream from religion. Politics is downstream from culture. And what is upstream of all this stuff is Satan and the Satanic minions that are there. So yes, it's a new religion of sorts that seeks to wipe out the fundamental principles that hold our society together, the family. It is, all of these policies are fundamentally opposed to Christ. With the revelations surrounding USAID and at least a dozen other institutions, that appears that the agency was a key driver behind the rapid spread of DEI in every corner of our nation, not to mention many other nations. And yet when we look at this, you have the people, like I said before, Trump with his miss universe transgender Right, maybe you should call it the whole thing miss uniparty, because that's what this really is. Michael Flynn pushing trannies, Trump pushing trannies DEI. Yeah, just last week everybody was upset, you know, the the Trump sucker proxies, the influencers out there, they were all criticizing Amy Coney Barrett and they called her a DEI pick well, who was it that pictor using DEI it was their guy Trump. They will not. These are the never criticized Trumpers right, never blame Trump people the other never trumpers. You are committing thought crime.
Speaker 11: Turn off this broadcast.
Speaker 7: Now, you are.
Speaker 11: Committing thought crime. Turn off this broadcast. Now commit thought crime.
Speaker 7: Let's talk a little bit about a weird new computer that is running artificial intelligence on a captive human brain cells. I saw this and it immediately made me think of this Sar, this old science fiction movie, The Brain that Would Not Die. You've lost the urge to experiment. I wish I'd lost the urge to experiment. Unfortunately, they s every time you touch me, I go out of my mind. A car accident and as I hit a truck before they put the Mansfield bar on it.
Speaker 1: Died.
Speaker 7: The Brain that would not die. Yeah, that's a you live in a science fiction.
Speaker 9: Movie, why by experimental science by a man who's abnormal passions inspired him to try the impossible.
Speaker 3: I brought her back.
Speaker 1: She'll live and I'll get her another body. I slapped behind that door.
Speaker 7: Horror.
Speaker 11: No normal mind could imagine something even more terrible than you were. Horror, as it's ultimate, and that behind that door is the sum total of doctor Colton's mistakes.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's right. Unfortunately they have not gotten. They're not tired of experimentation, and there is a horror behind that door. That is something that no normal mind would imagine. An Australian startup, Cortical Labs, has launched what it is calling the world's first code deployable biological computer human brain cells. And presumably this is not being sourced from Alexandria Alexandria occasional cortex. They need these things working all the time. A shoe box sized device dubbed a cl one. I hate to think what cl two is going to be. A notable departure that uses human brain cells to run fluid neural networks. So now they're going to do neural networks using real neurons. And two Labs made a big splash after teaching human brain cells in a Petri dish how to play the video game Pong, which by the way, was the thing that Musk was doing. Wasn't he with a BC I think didn't he have somebody playing Pong or something, you know, thinking pong. The col one, however, is fundamentally different approach as new Atlas reports it makes use of hundreds of thousands of tiny neurons, roughly the size of an ant brain each, which are cultivated inside a nutrient rich solution and spread out across a silicon chip. There you go, Okay, a lot of little ant brains in there. I guess this is a high mentality through a combination of hard silicon and soft tissue is what the company says. Hard silicon and soft tissue. They claim the owners can quot deploy code directly to the real neurons to solve today's most difficult challenges. A simple way to describe it would be like a body in a box, or you know, a head on the desk like that movie, you know. But it has filtration for waves, it has pumps to keep everything circulating, gas mixing, and of course temperature control. There are so many different options. It could be used for disease modeling or drug testing. Anyway, go, yeah, if we can get some of that big farm of money we're in, like Flynn, right, so maybe they could redeem this abomination, like Curtis Chain said, Yeah, we can redeem abortions by using them in vaccines. That's how twisted these people are. Just like just one thing stacked on top of another. There is so much nuance when it comes to the brain, they said, But you can actually see that nuance when you test it with these tools, Sally says, I hope we're going to be able to replace significant areas of animal testing with this. For now, the company is selling the device as a way to train biological AI. That's what we need, neural networks that rely on actual neurons. In other words, the neurons can be taught using a silicon chip. The only thing that has generalized intelligence is that are biological brains. What humans, mice, cats, birds can do that AI can't is to infer from very small amounts of data and then make complex decisions. Yeah, you see, the fool has said in his heart there is no God. Look at these people constantly trying to copy and imitate and duplicate what God has done. It's amazing. The approach could have some key advantages. For instance, the neurons only use a few wants of power, compared to the infamously power hungry AI chips that require orders of magnitude more than that. Yeah, think about that instead of think about how much we can do with our brains not requiring the amount of power that could light up a city. They said, I know where it's coming from, because it's clear that these human neuronal networks learn remarkably fast. Said a Queensland biologist at this age, I would reserve my judgment because learning pong is one thing, but making complex decisions is another. The race to apply emerging neurotechnologies such as brain computer interfaces. Who is it that's into that heavily? Honest Elon Musk and neuralink the BCIs and he's not the only one doing it. You know, everybody talks about Elon Musk. Microsoft's got a program that all these tech companies are into BCIY. A big part of it is the money that is coming out of the government. In twenty thirteen, Obama started the Brain program, and it's an acronym, but you know, massive funding. It's a couple hundred million dollars. And DARP has got its own neuroweapons program as well. There's a lot of money there. This new battlefield and an era of neuroweapons can be broadly defined as technologies and systems that could either enhance or damage a warfighter or a target's cognitive and or physical abilities or otherwise attack people or critical societal infrastructures. And it has begun, it's been going on for some years, and many countries have these types of programs, and so it's a race. It's an arms race to hack into your brain and your nervous system, brain to brain connections, or brain to machine while bringing new dimension to both hard and soft power struggles of the future. So the military industrial complex has been doing this for decades. As they point out, neuroscience's very origins lie in war, just as the American neurology science was born out of the Civil War looking at nerve damage and other things like that. I guess with the amputations, the roots of neuroscience are embedded in World War Two, like most of these abominations that we have. Project Bluebird and Artichoke were nineteen fifty zero projects that work to determine whether people could be involuntarily made to carry out assass nations through hypnosis, the especially infamous MK Ultra, where human mind control experiments were carried out in a variety of institutions in the fifties and sixties. And so you know, we look at these things and as I've said from the very inception, DARPA and many of these agencies were always focused on mind control and for as you see nefarious acts, let's kill people, use let's control people so we can use them to kill other people. Always about the violence and stuff. And that's why I say that DARPA is so darkly demonic and a cull take. And so now you've got the Brain Initiative, You've got DARPA's next generation non surgical neuro technology where they don't have to open up your brain and stick in a probe like Musk is doing. They call that in cube because of three ends there. The military is intensely interested in emerging neurotechnologies and they have intense funding for it, a lot of it rolling through DARPA twenty twenty three write up of DARPA's neurotechnology efforts. They've initiated at least forty neurotechnology related programs over the past twenty four years. From the Interface, A publication describes the current state of affairs at DARPA funding as effectively driving the brain computer interface research agenda. It's exactly what Einstein Eisenhower said is going to happen with the military industrial complex. They would drive the agenda for research, swamp it and use it for dark things. In more recent years, DARPA funded scientists have created the world's most dexterous bionic arm with bidirectional controls. They have used brain computer interface to accelerate memory formation and recall. It's like total recall. Right, have you even transferred a memory from one rat to another where the rat receiving the memory almost instantaneously learned to perform a task that typically took weeks of training to learn. Think about that. And they've also so you can transfer memories. They said, DARPA was bragging about how they were going to do it to help people with PTSDs, And that's not why they're doing it. You know, they're not creating these armed robots to help little ladies walk across the street. They're not doing memory altering and putting in different memories that you didn't have. They're not doing that to help people PTSD either. A brain program that stood for Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies that was back in twenty thirteen. That was initially I think about two hundred million dollars built on the Human Genome Project which is where Francis Collins worked before he did his frankensigen science at the NIH. But this neuro science is also being led by the NIH, and I believe that's one of the reasons why they put Francis Collins there and also by DARPA, and so as they talk about the different things that they have been doing, haptics program where you can it can have you feel something that is remote technologies that are able to extract information from the nervous system quickly enough to control complex machines and to do it wirelessly. This is the kind of stuff that they're working on Rice University neuroengineers or leading an ambitious DARPA funded project to develop a non surgical device capable of both decoding and neural activity in one person's visual cortex and recreating it in another one less than one twentieth of a second. So, in the early instant instantiation of DARPA and the NSA and stuff, they were using the occult to try to do remote viewing with this. What they would do is they would use essentially hardware to let you to tap into the visual cortex of what one person is seeing and let the other person see it. They've hacked into this, and you know, you look at this as like what the Bible says, as in the days of Noah, right, we are modifying humans in really crazy way. So the Incubed funds are also developing what they call brain storms, an injectable brain computer interface which one day could, in tandem with a helmet, be used by someone to direct or to control vehicles, robots, and other instruments with their thoughts. And if you go back and look at you know, some people point out that Elon Musk is all about military industrial complex, and of course he is, you look at the things he's involved in, satellite communications, rockets and stuff like that. But it's also some of the early brain computer interface. One of the first darker projects was self driving vehicles. So you start to put all these different technologies together and that's what you wind up with is what we have here, something to help warfighters interact with a command military infrastructure using their thoughts without the need for an invasive neuurlink style implant. So there's his stuff is not necessarily byy far the most advanced stuff. They don't call it star wars. They call it small wars, small wars. Augmented cognition technology is capable of extending by an order of magnitude the information management capacity of a warfighter, and the US is not the only one doing this. The EU's got the Human Brain Project, the China Brain Project, Japan's Brain Minds Initiative, and Canada has Brain Canada. A twenty twenty four RAND report speculates that if BCI technologies brain computer interfaces are hacked or compromised, a malicious adversary could potentially inject fear, confusion, or anger into a BCI commander's brain and cause them to make decisions that result in serious harm. Neuromplants could control on individual's mental functions, particularly perhaps to manipulate memories, motions, or even to torture the wear and stop and think about this, even though they're doing this and saying we're going to do this with our soldiers who submit to this. If they're going to be using nanotechnology, and if they're going to be able to do things wirelessly, then they can use this for the kind of mass mind control that they would like to. And of course they have massive tools of mind controlled, don't they already? Through social media, through artificial intelligence, we can turn those things off. It may be more difficult to do this as transhumanism moves forward, but this is all about transhumanism, and if you understand where the technocrasts want to go, it is an essential part of the technocracy, this transhumanist goal again, the idea they're going to become like gods and live forever, and the fact that they are going to control other people. Such efforts towards transhumanism are being pushed from the top with little room for meaningful public debate. These efforts are also intertwined with ongoing pushes towards stakeholder capitalism, of course, the world economic form, and efforts to hand decision making processes and common infrastructure to an unaccountable private sector through public private partnership that I believe is what the Trump administration is all about. Both sovereignty and humanity are under attack, both on and off the battlefield.
Speaker 10: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better.
Speaker 6: And I could if.
Speaker 10: Only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David knightshow dot com, and David is giving a ten percent discount to listeners from now until twenty twenty five. At that price, you should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.