Speaker 1: If I am six forty, it's later with mo Kelly. We're alive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and of course YouTube at mister mo Kelly. We're getting ready to kick off the weekend and bring this week to an end. I don't know about you, but I had a really long week, and I suspect you did too. If you are in your car right now, I know you are in some messed up traffic. I don't even need to talk to Pedro Moreno, I just know he has nothing but bad news for you and anyone else who happens to be on the one ten or the five, or the one oh one, the ten, the four oh five, the six, the ninety one, the one oh five, the fifty five, the fifty seven? What did I forget? The one fourteen, the one seventy? Did I get them all?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 3: It sounded to me at some point like you were just making up combinations of numbers.
Speaker 1: No, No, those are those are all actual real two ten, I've got the two ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, the two ten. Don't forget the deuce. Never forget the deuce.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The traffic's miserable. It was today was another white knuckle death ride. Did you have a tough time getting in. I had a really, really tough time. I left my house at three o'clock, didn't get here till five o'clock. I'm usually here by four o'clock. For some reason, it took me a extra forty five minutes. I don't know why. It wasn't like there was some accident. It wasn't like there was some slow down or reason that I could point to.
Speaker 1: It was just bad every step of the way. It was crowded. People were weirdly agro today. And let me tell you, I performed at least one or two acts of public service on the road, So.
Speaker 4: You you had to do your thing at least once or twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, you can't just let people drive that dangerously and not give them a polite notification that their behavior has been noted.
Speaker 1: What is the calculation on your part if you're going to give someone a run or OK.
Speaker 2: We don't need to call it that.
Speaker 1: If you're going to visually reprimand somebody thank you, and you know you can only go like twelve miles an hour at best at best, how do you do it and be able to ensure your own safety.
Speaker 3: I'm not really concerned about my own safety because the person has already just pretty much tried to get me killed.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, So.
Speaker 3: If you want to compound your rudeness and your lack of safety by doing something extra to try to hurt me, I guess that's on you.
Speaker 4: Okay. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, with that in mind, since we know that it's bad traffic and you're going to be stuck in it for a while, you have time to think about your weekend. And Mark, I have a lot of stuff that I planned for this weekend, so I need to know in advance how's it looking.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there will be no rain for you this weekend. Mo. It's going to be a little bit cloudy, partly cloudy, and pretty comfy temps and pretty much in the seventies most of the weekend.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it, no disappointment at all. I got to teach three hop keto classes. Oh and while I'm thinking about it, if you are a hop keto practitioner and you love hopketo like I do, and I'm only speaking to the hop keto practitioners out there, we have a huge Southern California Invitational Tournament and Korean Cultural Festival, which is going to be May twenty fourth. That's Memorial Day weekend, the Saturday Memorial Day weekend in Torrance at the Toyota Meeting Hall. In fact, if you go to Soul cal Hopketoinvitational dot com you can get all the details, or you can go to my Instagram at mister Mokelly.
Speaker 4: We have a flyer right there.
Speaker 1: But speaking of hopketo, I'm going to be teaching three classes this weekend at Songs Hopketo in West Los Angele and then Mark.
Speaker 4: And this actually applies to you. Do you ever just sleep in? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, maybe on Sundays, it depends. On Sundays, it depends, but not on Saturdays. I have too much to do. But I do want to find somewhere to watch the movie The Amateur. I want to go to theaters to see that. Oh yeah, okay, we're going to talk about that later tonight. Oh is that a part of your RUNA report?
Speaker 3: It is, and we're gonna talk about the original from nineteen eighty one as well.
Speaker 4: This is serendipitous.
Speaker 1: I honestly did not know that, and you didn't know that I was going to talk about this in the first segment.
Speaker 2: No, because you never tell me anything.
Speaker 4: You don't ask anything.
Speaker 1: It's nothing like you tell me in advance what the RUNA report is going to be about.
Speaker 3: I see, Okay, well we can just split the difference here. That's fine. But yeah, I enjoyed the movie. We'll go into more detail later. And the original is a really good old timey movie, Can't Wait, Can't Wait?
Speaker 1: And I love old timey movies because well, when you get to my age, and I mean this seriously, I can watch a movie or I could have seen him from like nineteen ninety two, ninety four, ninety five, and then I can rewatch it now and it's like it's a brand new movie. I mean, I have faint memory of all the movies, like I can tell you I know I've seen.
Speaker 4: It, but all the particulars can't remember.
Speaker 3: I hadn't seen it until recently, and I dug it up on Hulu because a friend of mine had posted something about it, and I realized, well that one slipped through the cracks. I was busy in nineteen eighty one. I don't know what I was doing, but probably going to college. Oh, no, not by how old do you think? I am sixty three? Thank you for that, but it was really really well done, and we'll go into more detail later, but it was quite a fine because if you've seen most of the popular movies as they come out, when you discovered just a gem like that, it's a good evening.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll look forward to that and hour two the Runner Report. Tonight, we're going to talk about twininkies and how they're not just for kids anymore. We'll tell you why that's In the next segment, we'll review Coachella. We'll talk about the first week's lineup and maybe what you're willing to put up with as a mature adult and use that as a yardstick as to whether you should go to Coachella twenty twenty five. And Easter's around the corner, so we'll tell you in advance what's going to be open and what's going to be closed for Easter. And then top of the second hour, Mark send Us sent us this story and he wants to know who we think the hottest superhero is. There is a ranking out there and we're going to go I guess top to bottom. Yes we are, and find out who the hottest superhero is, and hopefully it will be a better list than that garbage last night about the sexiest TV shows of all time.
Speaker 4: I don't know who really thought of that list, but it was just god awful.
Speaker 3: It was so incompetent that I want you to call out the specific reporter who put it together so that they can find another line of work.
Speaker 1: I need to go back and just look at it and just be sure, because it just it was the Hollywood reporter. But I didn't look at the byeline. It wasn't all that important to me.
Speaker 3: I suppose to throw with the little fish back into the river. I did get one nice email from somebody who appreciated my Steve and Missus Peel remarks one person, Huh, it's always nice to get validated. So people don't tell you wherever you get it, that you're just floridly insane, you know.
Speaker 1: And tonight, of course, we always close out the week, close out the show with name that movie called classic. There is no theme tonight, there are no prizes to give away tonight, unfortunately, but there's gonna be a lot of good fun to be had, probably some great stories which are told by callers. We encourage you to call in tonight. We're gonna make it wide open for we like to have people who haven't had a chance to play the game. So if you've played it four or five times, we don't need you to play the sixth time. Let someone else have an opportunity. Because invariably I always hear from someone, usually on social media, and that something like, hey, I try calling again and again and again and I couldn't get through.
Speaker 4: Let that person get through tonight.
Speaker 1: But I will say this, if you should get through and you do play tonight, there's gonna be some old movies in there, maybe some movies from the seventies, maybe movies from the sixties, going to change it up a bit, make you stretch and reach and find the depth of your cinematic knowledge, for name that movie called classic. In fact, as always going to see if I can stump the Mark Ronner.
Speaker 4: You've done it before.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but it's kind of like I don't know, kicking people in the head on the mat.
Speaker 4: It never gets old, I see it.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for thank you for that little insight into your sociopathy.
Speaker 2: We all appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't say I'm a sociopath, but I'm adjacent. I'm right next door to it. I don't know what the word is or the the I don't know what they would The denials just further confirmation.
Speaker 4: Can I deny it?
Speaker 1: I'm saying I'm right there. Yeah, I'm borderline. You're already in one of those lines of tractopaths. Psycho isn't right next to the psycho is like killing psychopath is usually murder. Sociopaths is narcissism and indifference and lack of empathy.
Speaker 2: So you're not going So you're not going to the right. You want to go more to the left with.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I probably have some sociopathic tendencies on occasion, on occasion. If you ask my wife, she'd probably agree.
Speaker 3: So you're not violent at all. However, you're teaching what three karate seminars over the weekend.
Speaker 4: It's hop keto. Oh I'm so sorry. You care better better.
Speaker 1: Look the only way he could bring that side out of me if he were to fill this room with some bees.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's so tempting.
Speaker 3: Look, only if you value your life, don't do it. I want to talk any smack about your precious half kid.
Speaker 2: Mark like no, because Mark was literally heading for the hills when I was talking about the roaches in the bathroom, like Mark was like, I'm out of here. He left me here hanging by myself. He said, d you get have all these critters by yourself. He keeps trying to lead me into.
Speaker 1: The bathroom to look at these Everyone they don't know they're not part of our text.
Speaker 2: But they don't know.
Speaker 4: We have a text thread going.
Speaker 1: And every night for the past I don't know, three or four nights, Tualla will post pictures of the roaches in the men's bathroom. Roach is plural that seemingly only come out when Tuala's in the bathroom after we've.
Speaker 2: All come out at night. They come out at night like the freaks. Okay, I am here late and I just happened to catch them. Most of y'all run in and I happen to catch you and they can't su me. Look they care. Look and what last I called me slipping because someone puts some paper towels over the roach, right, they left the paper towels on top of the roach. I'm washing my hands and I say, you know what, I don't want to leave this stack of paper towels here. I'm gonna get a paper towel and I'm gonna put the rest I don't know, the trash whatever, because they don't need to sit on the SNK. Soon as I lifted up the paper towel, two of them bow like they were up.
Speaker 3: Under there getting it on. And then there were the size of household pets. And here's a good rule of thumb. And I want you to pay close attention anytime somebody eagerly calls you to come into any bathroom to look at something.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, no matter what did you do it look I wanted him to see because I don't want it, you know, there to be okay, why don't you give that picture to Daniel and he can put it up on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: Now I am if you ever get to cry to KFI, the fourth floor bathroom is notorious. You have to walk in there with your guard up and be ready for anything.
Speaker 4: You no what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It could be a deuce in a urinal, it could be a deuce on the floor. I'm being serious.
Speaker 2: I know you are.
Speaker 4: It's later with bo Kelly.
Speaker 1: Join us on YouTube at mister Kelly on YouTube and I'm quite sure the comment the comment section is out of control already, So join in all the silliness. KFIM six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from kfi AM six forty.
Speaker 6: List is Twinkie the kid ever? Wonder how they get that creamy filling into the middle of a Twinkies cake. These kids have some pretty good ideas.
Speaker 1: First they put down the creamy feeling, then they bake the cake all around. See, they got this streak to pull the stuff and they just squish it in.
Speaker 6: It's just one host this Twinkies cakes, fruit pies and cupcakes. Yahoo the fresh snacks with a smack.
Speaker 1: In the middle. Kf I AM six forty and YouTube. We're live everywhere in the world. Now, I gotta tell you I remember growing up hostess, more specifically Twinkies. You can hear by that commercial from the mid nineteen eighties. They were for kids. They marketed to kids ho hose, ding dongs, Twinkies, donuts.
Speaker 2: Oh well, oh you're talking about trees.
Speaker 4: I heard, yeah, no, no, no, no, no, hoes and.
Speaker 2: Chocolate and ding dongs.
Speaker 4: We're off.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about the tap tasty snacks for kids back in.
Speaker 2: The day, touch about the tasty snacks that bite you back. Well, you know, hey, hey, but it's interesting you mentioned that, Twila, because Hostess and the parent companies now JM smucker, they're now marketing to adults in this way.
Speaker 1: JM smucker is going to be sending a Munshimobile on a road trip leading up to the unofficial holiday of Cannabis coming up on April twentieth, and I think that coincides with Easter this year, so there's something ironic in there. And they're going to send this munshimobile out to promote Hostess brands, like we said, Twinkies, ding dongs, and donuts. Now, this is very different from what it used to do prior to JM. Smucker buying all the Hostess brands. Now they're saying, you know, we're not going to go back to the whole Twinkie the kid thing. We're we're actually taking the kids from that era who've now grown up because we're talk abou forty years and since cannabis has legalized in most places, they're gonna make sure that there is a munchie offering for all these stoners.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's not gonna be me, but hey, I love it just because this is how you branch out and do something bigger. I've actually seen a cannabis cafe. There's one that's opened up in I believe, North Hills, and I said to myself, wow, that's about Starbucks. Sized It's a cannabis cafe. You can go in there and get munchies and get your cannabinoids and your marriage.
Speaker 4: You wanna you can see how all this is coming together.
Speaker 1: And too bad for Starbucks because now you have these lounges.
Speaker 4: They can sell.
Speaker 1: Edibles and eatables, you can sell.
Speaker 4: Food and marijuana.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you can compete with that, honestly, honestly, because you can have entertainment. You can have people enjoying the ganja, marijuana, the Mary Jane, and then actual having food because they get the bunchies they don't have. It's one stop shopping now.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, mom, I don't know about you. I have never actually smoked weed, believe it or not.
Speaker 4: I've never actually stole it.
Speaker 2: I've been around every single marriage you wanna love and rapper ever to be ever, and I have had second hand contact like you wouldn't believe, but I've never taken that sticky, icky ooh oie and taken a puff.
Speaker 1: I can tell you the totality of my marijuana in my life. I've had a little bit using a coke can as a bong. And this is when I was like maybe sixteen ish. I remember, I was still in high school. I remember I was still in high school and it was definitely legal back then. And then I would say in my forties, I had I had some edibles, almost like a chocolate chip cookie, and I ate the whole cookie and it didn't do anything for me. And I'm thinking, like, Okay, it smells bad. It doesn't smell like a regular chocolate chip cookie. I ate it, and they said, you're only supposed to eat half. I ate the whole damn thing. Didn't do anything for me.
Speaker 4: Are you serious? I'm being serious. I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: And that's part of the reason why I've never had any affinity for using marijuana.
Speaker 4: It's never it's now.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was just that particular edible, but it's never done anything for me. And I've never had any desire for it to do anything for me, because I had a half one a half of a cookie one time and it took me to the movie.
Speaker 4: Well that's what they told me. Yeah, you don't eat the whole cookie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And my friend, who she knew that I have never done it before, She's say, oh, just go ahead and finish it. And I was gone for the next day.
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful of eating them. I was in Amsterdam a long time ago. Oh, and I went with the girl I was with at the time and a friend who one of those cafes where they sell the chocolates, the hash chocolates, and it takes a while for him to kick in. So when the person behind the counter tells you just eat half a one, don't eat two hole ones, because theoretically, if you do, you'll have to be led back to your room like you're in the mountains with a shirpa.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I forgot. I forgot.
Speaker 1: We had comedian Lunel come in studio. She was a guest on the Mo Kelly Show some years back, and she just gave me some I guess I'm like cannabis gum tried.
Speaker 4: That did nothing for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm just immune to it, but I just don't have any real reaction, So you know, I've had more of a reaction from an ambient.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting, too, is you've been on the road with the individuals who literally nationalize the concept of putting five on it.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, for those who don't know, there's a song called I Got five on It. It was done by the group called the Loonies. Now U n I Z. They broke that song when I was at Virgin Records. They were on Virgin Records, and sometimes I provide tour support. So I was touring with the group, and I can tell you about some stories about them tearing up some hotel rooms.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. But that's a digression.
Speaker 1: The point is I've always been around the marijuana culture, and at no point did it get me. I was around the ecstasy culture. At no point did it get me. Am I special? No, I'm just saying maybe because I saw how it was messing up careers, that I'd never had any real desire to try it. I mean, cocaine was everywhere, and that's the hell of a drug. But you're not afraid of ambient. Isn't that the one that makes you get up and walk around naked?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, so I'm told, hey, get them naked, walked on the knife.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, too old to be bank care bouncing, but yeah, I just never had any real affinity for for weed.
Speaker 3: But you never had any issues with the ambient making you like walk out in your underpantents.
Speaker 2: I've had like food someplace.
Speaker 4: I've had like two or three ambient in my life. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's legitimately interesting. So you didn't even feel like drowsy at all or anything after you had the cookie.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't feel any difference.
Speaker 1: I don't know if my brain receptors are not, you know, connected to marijuana.
Speaker 2: So you're one of those individuals that medical marijuana actually would probably work for because you won't get hooked on the the I guess the cycle cooked. Yeah, yeah, people get hooked on on the Mary Jane.
Speaker 1: Yeah yes, oh no, no, no, I know some people who are hooked absolutely wakem bake and all they do is that all day long, okay, and they can't in their mind, they can't function without it. I'm being serious. So you know, if it works for you, Mark, you know, God blessed leave me. I'm not the spokesman for that. I'm just saying it just it's never done anything for me. My vices were elsewhere. I'll just leave it at that time. K if I Am six forty and YouTube. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. And when we come back, we're going to get into Coachella. I think Marijuana's a nice lead into Coachella.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: K IF I Am six forty and YouTube at mister bo Kelly, It's Later with bo Kelly. We're live everywhere also on the iHeartRadio app. Coachella is underway. Even though I've been in I was in the music industry for a long time, I've never had any desire to go. I've never been to Coachella, and maybe because Coachella became a thing after I reached a certain age. I went to plenty music festivals. I went to plenty music and industry conventions, but I never went to Coachella. And that type of outdoor festival just never really appealed to me. I wanted to do the whole hotel thing, and coach Ella is anything but a hotel. You're in the middle of the dirt. You're standing for the most part, looking for a bathroom somewhere, or just making something into a bathroom. It just seems to would be horrible. There are things that I was talking about this with Tim Conway Junior. There are things that I did in my twenties that I will not settle for in my fifties. For example, I've slept in my car, you know, because I was at an all weekend party. Remember it's the San Diego State Step Show early nineties. Slept in my car, and I can go ahead and tell the story now, slept in the car and there are two other women who slept in the car with me. Don't look at me like that.
Speaker 2: Look I've just said. No. I just want you to lead with that. There, lead with that. You being in the in the car is not as important as anty bitty car too.
Speaker 4: It was a painty picture.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had to keep each other one.
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all can google the car.
Speaker 1: But it was a Nissan NX sixteen hundred wow, nineteen ninety two Nissan, and we couldn't find a place to stay because it's like it's a seventy two hour party.
Speaker 4: Seventy two hour party.
Speaker 1: We were couldn't find a place to stay, so we end up sleeping in the car.
Speaker 4: Oh that car was badass though it was I was sick. It was a trap.
Speaker 2: I remember it now. Yeah, it's a little trap. It's a trap.
Speaker 4: The trap is a trap.
Speaker 1: Uh anyhow Coachella, Like I did that in my twenties, I'm not doing that at this age in life and having nothing to do with two other women. It's like, I'm not going to sleep in a car. I'm sleeping in a hotel. I'm not sleeping in a sleeping bag. I'm not sleeping on the floor somewhere. They have yerts. What yurts?
Speaker 4: They have?
Speaker 2: Yerts?
Speaker 4: Are those for uts?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 2: I mean, the utes are taking over the yurts and they get them pretty early.
Speaker 4: But they have like the tents. Yeah, oh no, no, no, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I stepped in a tent in Shoshua Tree for my fourteenth birthday. I'm not doing that again. I don't camping camping thing. I never really liked that. I did it for four eight and that's and that's for eight hundred dollars. Hello, okay, yeah, no, thank you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: And what's eight hundred bucks? Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Also, if you sleep in a yurt at Coachella, you're gonna get warts.
Speaker 1: That's probably the least of your problems. Equal warts.
Speaker 2: So they have tint only camping. That's you're beyond that. Mom tent means sleeping bag, yes, okay, okay. Safari tents these are bigger. You can furnish these. They have a they know, they know, they know, they don'tn't want to me like that. They have a mint silence. They have amenities like uh, air conditioning, restrooms, shower facilities, the shuttle service. This no, this is the Safari tent.
Speaker 1: Well that sounds like a like an Airbnb with no walls. Plus you're paying extra to do that on top of the ticket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I might as well just stay at a hotel down the street.
Speaker 2: That is true. It is a lot more expensive.
Speaker 1: I'd mean, or or how about this I can stay home? Or how about when I get home from doing the show tonight, I can just turn on YouTube and put it on my TV and.
Speaker 4: Watch it that way, which I've done before. HD.
Speaker 2: Hello, oh my god, for fred for free for tenth for weekend one is twelve thousand dollars for the for the weekend.
Speaker 4: I would rather drive home and drive back.
Speaker 1: And the thing is too, It's like, okay, let's just say one of your favorite artists are performing.
Speaker 4: You're only getting like five six songs out of them. It's sounds like it's their concert.
Speaker 1: No, not at all, like the first weekend you could get Lady Gaga, Vintage Culture, never heard of them, Travis Scott, Yeah, Charlie XCX, Post Malone and more.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but I mean.
Speaker 2: For twelve thousand dollars, and that's only big enough for you and a person, So it's now I would hope. Look, I'm not sharing it with anybody, you know. Yeah, for twelve thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's not like, Look, if I pay twelve thousand dollars, is gonna be and my wife.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's it. That's it. No, Stephanie can't sleep in the corner or something.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you as a friend, but that's not happening.
Speaker 1: And you have to make the decision of who you want to see because sometimes you two of your favorite artists might be performing at the same time on different stages. Well, I'm I assume that yurt is only good for one weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so you know, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not twelve thousand. Then you get to stay for a weekend too, No, it's that weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tonight, Lady Gaga headlines. They have Missy Elliott, Missy Elliott, Gloral that's dope, must Mustard.
Speaker 4: Tyler, Benson Boone, don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: Benson Boone is amazing. Know the song you would know it's huge right now?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Maybe not. I'm just I don't know. I promise the Go Gos heard of them? Yes, Raven Lenney, Yeat and more. Tomorrow they have Green Day as the headliner. They have Charlie XCX, Tink Tink Yeah, haven't heard Tink t Pain Yes, Jimmy World Yes, Japanese Breakfast No yeah, Emily Lenz sure and uh and rapper Travis Scott.
Speaker 2: That's a that's that's a huge show right there. Travis Scott does his own gigantic festival by himself.
Speaker 4: Okay, Sunday Post Malonea is the headliner.
Speaker 1: Chaboozy, Yes, definitely, Oh Sundays Sundays Today Chaboozy, Meghan d. Stallion, I'm a a don't know odd mob tie Dollar Sign, yes, Mooney Long, yes, whatever, her z and many more.
Speaker 4: I know her songs. Okay, wait her or is it no?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, not her.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, oh, okay, I'll say money Long. And I was gonna say that is the day. No, it would be yeah, And they have a list of set times, but I'm not going to go into all of that. I don't believe in two weeks of a festival. Let's just do one weekend and get it done, get it done. And I just since I can watch it on YouTube, why would I ever actually go out there to see it in person?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Stuff I did in my twenties I'm not going to do in my fifties. I don't want to get caught out there and get stuck in the mud or something. Or the traffic out there, traffic coming and going.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I heard people are losing it out there right now. The traffic, the heat, yeah, plus the heat. In other words, I can't find a really good reason to go.
Speaker 4: To Coachella. Can anyone give me just one?
Speaker 1: Can we find in the chat one good reason to go to Coachella, just one and when we come back, hopefully we'll find a good reason to go to Coachella.
Speaker 4: And shout out to Henry.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the roaches in the back and Henry was saying one roach equals a thousand roaches. Yeah, he is correct, because we've seen five of them. That means only nine hundred and ninety five that we haven't seen. Or I should say Twala has seen nine five of them. I've shared the pictures with you. You've seen them, WHOA, okay, but you've seen them in person. They know you, they know your face.
Speaker 2: Look, if y'all want to hang around later, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, I'm good. It's Later with Mo Kelly.
Speaker 1: We're live everywhere the iHeartRadio app and YouTube.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six fortyf I AM.
Speaker 1: Six forty and on YouTube. We're live everywhere, everywhere, all the time. Easter Sunday is less than two weeks away. And if you're like me, can't remember what's open, what's closed. And if you're married, this is very important because inevitably your spouse, especially look, my wife will send me out to buy something it's like, can you go get something? Babies might be something for dinner. Can you go to the store. Can you run to the store and get this? Can you go get that? And I don't know what's open.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's closed.
Speaker 1: Here's a good way to remember most grocery stores, they'll be open for the earlier part.
Speaker 4: Of the day.
Speaker 1: If you want to go to Aldi, though, it's going to be closed. Best Buy. I don't know why you would. You should be able to get all that stuff off of like Amazon, but best Buy is going to be closed.
Speaker 4: Best Buys should be closed for good in the near future.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking like they have to be circling the drain, right They can't be in business for much longer. And I like best Buy, but let's just be honest. They don't sell anything you can't get somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Every time I drive past the best Buy that's near the Aldi in my neighborhood, it's just you could almost see tumble weeds blowing through the place. I don't know how they're open at this point.
Speaker 1: And they're physically huge stores. The rent for those places has to be unconscionable.
Speaker 4: And the wardrobe a lot of overhead there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because it you know, making you wear them damn blue shirts and everything. You can't just show up in shorts and a black T shirt. Who would ever show up to work in shorts and a black T shirt?
Speaker 2: Nobody professionally? I got that right.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, wait, okay here, now we have to tell the joke. Mark showed up to work today in black T shirt and shorts.
Speaker 2: You can't prove a thing. And I'm not standing up.
Speaker 1: Stephen showed up to work today in a black T shirt in shorts. Oh, and my mother before I tell you what else is open and clothes by mother called me today. She's probably listening and watching right now, and she's got it where she casts the YouTube app to her television.
Speaker 2: She tell you to be nicer to us. No, she told us to dress up?
Speaker 4: Did she really?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: It's like, can't you all like wear the same shirt or something, oh like a uniform like a cult, all of us in the same Yeah. I was like ready to block her, like Charlie, Charlie, what would we wear?
Speaker 2: We all wear the same, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I always try to tell my mother, just don't tell me what to.
Speaker 4: Do with the show.
Speaker 2: No, I want to look into this. Now, we should all have a day where we wear the same thing.
Speaker 4: No, but she wants us to do it every day, like a uniform.
Speaker 1: Okay, like like the best buy, right, geez right, Like we'd have all the same shirt or something for the show. And I very politely, almost impolitely, rushed off the phone and I discouraged her from making any more suggestions.
Speaker 4: About the show.
Speaker 2: You let me talk to her.
Speaker 4: She will cuss you out in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: That sounds wrong.
Speaker 2: No, no, my own mom, It's like a kink.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, all right, let's get back to the list of what is or is not open. I'll let you guess. Costco. Do you think open or closed?
Speaker 4: Closed?
Speaker 1: Costco will be closed, Dick's Sporting Goods, as if someone would to go, but you know closed, closed, hobby lobby.
Speaker 2: Closed, aren't they yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Cole's open. Aren't they closing for good anyway?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Tomato, Tomato, Walmart open, yes, open, Macy's.
Speaker 4: Closed. I would say close. Well, you know it's in the mall.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 1: It's a moot point. Nobody goes there night. It's closed. Marshall's closed correct, Sam's Club also closed?
Speaker 4: Closed?
Speaker 1: Yes, closed, Chick fil A.
Speaker 2: Think about it before you answer, are you in a way?
Speaker 3: Mo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a better chance in hell. Uh Chipotle, they're always open, closed, right.
Speaker 2: In and out out.
Speaker 4: Closed closed yep. Wow.
Speaker 1: Raising Kynes will be closed as well, so more closed than not.
Speaker 4: With the laver N this is this is shattering.
Speaker 1: It's actually gone back in a different direction because it used to be where everything was closed. Then they like open it because they were greedy. They want to have more business. Because you'll find a lot of things open on Christmas Day, surprisingly, even though it's one of the high holy days of Christianity, if you will, and Easter, it's almost like swinging back in the other direction where things are now more closed than open. But that's it just in case your spouse like me, will will have to be sent out there to find something for Easter dinner or something before it's too late. Now you know what's open and closed. It's later with mo Kelly. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app and on YouTube at mister mo Kelly. Check out the live show feed the comments section. They're going at each other. I'm looking at Carnation. Who's monitoring the comments? What are they talking about, Cardasha? They're talking about strip clubs from last night? Is that carry over from last night? I'll take that as a yes. Always a popular subject. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You can listen to KFI everywhere like you haven't noticed. K f I and KOST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County live
Speaker 2: Everywhere on the Art Radio app