Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform when.
Speaker 2: You get a chance. Not driving.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you don't need me to tell you. You got to look at the video if you haven't seen it already. These massive crowds in Aurora, and people knew they didn't have a ticket, they knew it sold out, They went out there anyway to show support for President Trump.
Speaker 2: And the lines, I don't even have a way to describe.
Speaker 1: Them, just the longest lines I've ever seen in my life for anything. And this ginormous crowd standing outside as the President speaks inside, and then he has them up on the monitor and they're acknowledging. It was just so cool, very jealous. I could not be there today. I was busy with the case in my law practice, but just loving the video, loving the sound, and loving the message from the President, because the simple reality is anybody who respects innocent human life, anybody who respects the United States of America, which is the one nation that has kept this world free for many, many decades now. Without portions of the world that are free, we'd all be in darkness, we'd all be under evil rule. If it wasn't for the great United States of America. Anybody who respects the United States of America has got to agree this open border is national suicide. And if you are going to allow, as Kamala Harris and Joe Biden enthusiastically, have anybody, let alone throngs of people to come into this country unvetted, at that point, at that point, you are just announcing to the world.
Speaker 2: You don't care about innocent human life.
Speaker 1: There's an acceptable casualty rate of innocent Americans, so you can get more people in here illegally who you expect to turn into voters. And so I'm glad Donald Trump came to Colorado. I'm glad he stood up. I'm glad he used that video from Aurora to stay to the world because so many Americans have seen that video.
Speaker 2: This cannot be the new normal. This cannot be the new normal.
Speaker 1: And he announced a specific plan, and I love the fact that his plan was not a plan to deport everybody in the country illegally his plan is in a very precise way, to use highly trained federal agents to track down and deport from this country people here illegally who also are engaged in violent criminal activity, in particular gang members. And what American could not get behind that. I'd love to hear anybody. I'd love to hear anybody from Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, polist hiking loop or whatever, go beyond the little childish oh, let's racist garbage and articulate some logical, analytical, moral opposition to that, because if you want to talk morality, what's fundamentally immoral is leaving that border open, knowing that along with the good people, you're gonna have a lot of dangerous, violent, bad people come in here who are gonna rape people, They're gonna do the sort of thing we saw in that video and Aurora. They're gonna murder people, they're gonna rob people, they're gonna break into homes.
Speaker 2: That's what's immoral, knowingly allowing that.
Speaker 1: To happen, because you know, if you're gonna keep the border open along with the good people, you're gonna have a lot of bad people.
Speaker 2: That's what's immoral.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's see if we can get anybody to text, to call the show Harris on the national level to offer any kind of intelligent opposition to what Trump announced today eight five five for zero five A two five five texts d A N five seven seven three nine. And we have so much sound from the rally. I want to get to that now. Dad, did you just announce you were running for Colorado governor?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I did not, Ryan as lieutenant governor, I accept says the text. Or he accepts and he can run for governor.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm on your ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To the Aurora Amaron is represented. The seed has been plantted, and like a weed, if you don't control it, the weed takes over. That from Sarah listen, I think Mike Kaufman. I think the EUROPD. I think they are working very hard now to make sure that does not take over. I think Mike Kaufman's right when he says the city of Aurora has not been taken over. But I think it doesn't matter if it's one apartment complex, three or five. When the truth is that what we saw in that video actually happened.
Speaker 2: The point is it cannot be tolerated. Zero tolerance, zero tolerance.
Speaker 1: What you tolerate, you endorse, and we cannot let that become the new normal. So I think Trump at every rate to use that video and make the point that we cannot tolerate this in America, and whether it's one apartment, three five, we just can't let it be the new normal. And it's just a matter of math and common sense and gravity. If the border is not controlled, it will become the new norm.
Speaker 2: Peter in Denver, You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Hey Dan, Ryan.
Speaker 2: How's gone live in the Dreams?
Speaker 5: It got great? Yeah, you know, about nine thirty this morning, I decided to take a ride up to the Gay Lord. I had no expectations of getting in all, which I didn't, but I did drive around for a b and like you said, I have never seen a crowd like that. I mean, there were ten thousand people into place, eight or ten in the place and driving around those those streets over there, I mean the lines were I mean going east, there's a fire station up there on the next block, and that line turned them roll. Its must have been a two mile lining. And I'm not talking about single file. I'm talking about five six people wide lines. And there was just incredible.
Speaker 6: I just there.
Speaker 5: I actually got out and bought to some people for wow.
Speaker 2: But love it, love it.
Speaker 1: And now did you stay and watch on the video player? Did you stay and watch on the video screen?
Speaker 5: Now I'm watching on my phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, good till thank you, And this all comes back to everybody knows it right. You can tell pollsters is you can tell pollsters that intensity wins election, Tensity wins elections. And I guarantee you this history is going to write, and it's going to write soon after November fifth.
Speaker 2: Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump won this election, and he won it big in a fifteen second spain. The fifteen seconds that transpired from the moment he hit the ground bloodied after being shot, and when he got up and he yelled, fight, fight, Fight, the election was decided. Then it was something you could never anticipate, never script never prepare for. It wasn't phony, it wasn't fake, it wasn't an expert advised. This was a true test under fire, a true revelation under fire of the man and his character and what kind of leader he is. And he won the election in those fifteen seconds. And then you can trast him with his opponent. You couldn't get a starker contrast. The epitome of strength, though not perfect, no human ever has been versus the epitome of weakness. Dan and Centennial, you're on the Dan Capito Show. That's why I like the strengths. He showed in Aurora today with a specific plan to go after criminal illegals.
Speaker 2: Not everybody here illegally.
Speaker 1: But the people here illegally in games, committing crimes, etc. And I'll bet you Ryan, that's an eighty twenty issue in America, and I hope he keeps hammering that through and beyond election day.
Speaker 2: Dan and Centennial, welcome to show.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you who else should want that and be the biggest fans of that. The people living here illegally, who are peaceful and law abiding and they want to become part of America. They should be the biggest fans of that, because they have a far better chance of being able to stay in some legal capacity. If Donald Trump is elected and he is able to crack down on the criminal illegals and get them out of the country and close the border, that's the best chance that peaceful folks living here illegally right now have Dan, You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 7: Welcome, Hey guys, thanks for having me. Hey, I guys, you know I call in quite a bit actually.
Speaker 8: But I was able to get in there.
Speaker 7: I got up and got out to that lot at about four point thirty overs.
Speaker 8: And I made it.
Speaker 7: I made it through the bus, the big bus crowds and made it in there. And uh was helping a secret service or not a secret servers that when it Trump's bodyguards with a little few things at the bus lot. And dude, he got me, He saw me and got me in like fourth row off to.
Speaker 5: The left side of the medium.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 7: I got to tell you, dude, that whole thing was inspiring and exciting. I mean, there had to be forty thousand people down there, and everybody was happy. The Denver police were there, Aurora Police for their state patrol was there, secret servers was there, They had over watch on the building and everybody was calm and pleasant and friendly.
Speaker 2: I mean it was just love it, love it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dan, do you have any cell phone video you can send us?
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah, I got some stuff. I get it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll have I'll love Kelly, give you give you my text. So you can.
Speaker 1: You can just hit my text so that I'd love to see man appreciate the call, love that first hand account and wow, and I think that is.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so ironic. Rt Ryan, and I know we're hitting this great.
Speaker 1: But you hear the Harris campaign which is trying to hide the truth about what she really believes, et cetera, and needs CBS to fabricate interviews for her just living a lie. You have the Harris campaign living a lie and living this this ViBe's campaign lie, whereas the real vibes, deeply rooted based on truth and substance, are with the Trump camp and the Trump supporters.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now well back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: See it.
Speaker 1: Then sliming Barack Obama.
Speaker 6: We need to appear appealed to the needs of the voters. And so what I was a delegate for President Obama in both of his elections in Ohio. Right now, the Vice president is down eleven points in Ohio, even though I fully expect President Trump to take Ohio as he did twice, but to be down eleven points compared to President Biden, that is a problem. But this other issue I want to bring up is a problem too. Why are black men being lectured too?
Speaker 2: Why are black men.
Speaker 6: Being belittled in ways that no other voting group. Now a lot of love for former President Obama, but for him to single out black men is wrong. And some of the black men that I have talked to have their reasons why they want to vote a different way, and even if some of us may not like that, we have.
Speaker 2: To respect it.
Speaker 6: So unless President Barack Obama is going to go out and lecture every other group of men from other identity groups, my message.
Speaker 2: For Democrats is don't bring it.
Speaker 6: Here to black men, who by and large don't vote much differently from black women.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, because it's exactly what I was saying. Barack Obama is out to sink Kamala Harris, and he did great harm tour yesterday, fortunately, you know, and we're going to see more and more of that happening over the next few weeks. And for Barack Obama to come out and start scolding black men who are not willing to support Kamala Harris, what effect do you think that's gonna have? What effect do you think that's gonna have Obama knows that's going to backfire. What regardless of race, you're gonna come out and scold me, you super rich, super powerful guy. I'm out here, regardless of color. I'm living in the real world. I'm out here trying to make a living. I'm out here really affected by all these these skyrocketing prices that have happened. While Kamala Harris is vice president and she says she's not going to do a thing different than Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: You're living in these mega.
Speaker 1: Mansions, you're probably getting up to a billion dollars, and you're gonna scold me. Listen, Barack Obama, you want to come and you want to ask me to vote for Kamala Harris and tell me you know why she would be a better president.
Speaker 2: I'll respect that. I probably voted for you when you were running.
Speaker 1: But you're going to come in here and you're going to treat me like a child, and you're going to scold me, and you're going to say, oh, the reason you're not voting for is because she's a woman. She're gonna scold me and you're going to insult me. Blank you I mean, And Obama knows that's the response he was going to get. Obama has horrible political ideology, but he's a smart person. He knew exactly the response he was going to get. So so you think Kamala Harris liked that.
Speaker 2: When she saw that tape, she just put.
Speaker 1: Her head and hands, probably the way she did when Tim Wall said he's friends with school shooters, right, I mean, and she knows just like I told you, when Michelle Obama did this at the DNC, she did it to sink Kamala Harris. She did it to help herself. Great line for her, But to sink Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: He'd appear appeal to the neis like that one too.
Speaker 1: That one's good enough to play twice. I will guarantee you that. But now I'm gonna play Michelle.
Speaker 9: I want to know who's gonna tell him, Who's gonna tell him that the job he's currently seeking might just be one of those black jobs.
Speaker 1: Great line for Michelle, right, the worst possible thing for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see. I gotta win.
Speaker 1: I gotta win Wisconsin, I gotta win in Michigan. I gotta win in Pennsylvania. I gotta run the table in the blue Wall, and so yeah, the way to do that is to racialize the presidency. To racialize the first of all, it's fundamentally obscene and immoral to try to racialize the presidency, to say, oh, that's a white job, or that's a black job, or that's a brown job. That's fundamentally immoral, that's not who we are as Americans, and a tactically politically, it's suicide. Michelle Obama knew that the second she said it, she'd get a great roar from the crowd and it would hurt Kamala Harris. Remember, the Obamas did not want Harris. They said so publicly, they swall. What they said specifically was we want an open process. And then they had to get in line because Biden, you know, very wisely, is someone who wants Harris to lose, who wants the people who humiliated him and deposed him as the nominee to fail. He very wisely installed Harris because she's the weakest candidate they could have. Obamas didn't want her, and now they're out to sinker eight five five for zero five, a two five five sinker just out of spite, no sinker, because they know she will be horrific as a president. It'll tank the Dems in the twenty six mid terms, they will get wiped out in the twenty eighth presidential and the Democratic Party, which the Obamas view as their own personal tool at this point, will be useless to them. Jim in Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 10: Welcome Dan, how are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm living the dream? Thank you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was. You know. I'm a liberal and I'm all for dismantling the Venezuelan gangs and getting them the hell out of here. And I have no problem at all with Donald Trump just putting down the hammer on them. But I do have a problem when he says Aurora is a war zone and that the Venezuelan gang has conquered Aurora and is going to conquer the whole state. I mean, that's just crazy talk to me.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met a perfect human?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, So your choice is between two imperfect humans, one of whom will protect you, help you prosper, protect the nation, and the other, imperfect human will make you less safe and make you less well off. Doesn't seem like a hard choice.
Speaker 10: Dan, I Robin not discuss the choice. My choice no, no, no, Dan wasn't to me my point, Okay, Yeah, the choice is between truth and falsehoods. When Donald Trump says that the gang has taken has conquered Aurora, that is a falsehood, okay, And I can't support that, Okay. So when he says it's a war zone, that is a falsehood. Support that. And I don't think.
Speaker 2: As Kamala Harris ever said something false.
Speaker 8: I'm sure everybody.
Speaker 1: And so you're not voting at all? Have you ever voted for president?
Speaker 10: No, I'm voting for Kamala.
Speaker 2: Even though she said something false. Fascinating.
Speaker 10: I'm a wife flowing Democrat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know it's no excuse to repeat mistakes.
Speaker 2: And so you have.
Speaker 1: Has Barack Obama ever said anything false? Of course, but you're voted for him anyway, right.
Speaker 5: You know what I have?
Speaker 2: Then, So you're I never voted for Obama.
Speaker 10: Said some false things on the radio.
Speaker 1: I said one false thing on the radio in my career, and I admitted to it.
Speaker 2: I admitted to it, and that was uh.
Speaker 1: And I've got to squeeze this in before the break. Thank you, Jim, and you're welcome to stay. Amy and I were not yet married. We were in California, and I told her before. I told her the night before there's going to be an earthquake tomorrow morning. Here's how you protect yourself. And earthquake hit, big killer quake in California. I ended up on the radio in Colorado. Mike Rosen said, what did Amy do when the earthquake kit and to protect her honor? I said, oh, I ran down the hall and checked on her. Okay, the only false thing I've said on airon almost thirty years. I think you can forgive me that. Sometimes I'm a knuckleet. You're on the Dan Caplish.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Dan, I bet your President Trump down the stretch. This is one of his top three closing messages.
Speaker 2: It needs to be.
Speaker 1: It resonates across party lines in America. Get men out of women's sports. Hey, a great privilege to go to the VIP line. Welcome Jennifer Say to the show. Former Levi's executive and a tremendously accomplished athlete herself, including US women's all around national champion.
Speaker 2: I think that was back in nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 1: A great gymnast as well as accomplished professional now helping to lead the charge to protect young girls and women. Jennifer, Welcome to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me. It was nineteen eighty six. Don't age me more than I already am. I'm very old already. It's nineteen eighty six, not sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh did I say sixty eighth? Oh my lord, sorry about that. That's okay.
Speaker 9: That's one year before I was born so able to wear anything at that point.
Speaker 1: Well, we've sixty eight was a very interesting year, but I got it eighty six. But I admire so much what you're doing and xx xx x y athletics and Jennifer, let me start with this. Let me start with this phenomenal ad that you and your group have put up.
Speaker 2: Now. Dear Nike, Dear Nike, Dear Nike, why won't you stand up for me? Why won't you stand up for me? Why won't you Why do you claim to support women and girls?
Speaker 9: Yeah, when we need you most.
Speaker 5: You remain silent.
Speaker 4: Today males are claiming our identity, our sports, our spaces.
Speaker 2: Men and boys are stealing opportunities, metals, trophies, and our future. And it's not fair or jest. In fact, it's often dangerous. Yet you refuse to use your platform to stand up. You say you're for social justice and progress, so why do you allow men's rights to come before arms?
Speaker 11: See what a big platform comes an even bigger responsibility.
Speaker 2: You have a chance to do the right thing, not just do the easy thing.
Speaker 5: So we're asking you, Nike.
Speaker 2: So we're asking you, Nike. So we're asking you, Nike, as the biggest voice in all of sports, will you stand up for me?
Speaker 11: Will you stand up for me?
Speaker 2: Will you stand up for me?
Speaker 11: Will you stand up for me?
Speaker 2: Will you? Will you?
Speaker 9: Will?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Just do it.
Speaker 1: Beautifully tone and you know, tremendous images at Jennifer. Where can people go find that so they can send it to others.
Speaker 9: You can find it on our YouTube channel if you just go to YouTube and search for exex dash x Y Athletics, that'll be there, Or you can find it on our Instagram accounts. On Instagram we've had over I think we've had about one point four million views already. We just posted it about a day and a half ago. And on x we've had I think close to seven million views. So it's so kind of viral, which is It's exciting for us, but also sort of necessary because we get banned from advertising on all sorts of social media platforms. So yeah, well, we were banned from TikTok in June for a different ad, which was an encouragement to girls and women to stand up for themselves. And there's a lot in the ad that says, if you think that it isn't fare or safe for males to compete in girls' sports, please stand up, and they decided that was heat speech.
Speaker 2: Oh my lord, it's Jennifer.
Speaker 1: I think there are very few eighty twenty issues in America right now, but this is one of them, I belief, and so I'm so glad you're helping to lead the way and tell people what is happening with this campaign and why and what folks can do to be part of that.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, and you know, it's crazy. I think what you mean by eighty twenty is that eighty percent of folks agree with us that women's sports, girls sports should be four girls x x only. And yet it's certainly if you're out there saying that, it doesn't feel like we're the majority because people are afraid to stand up and say it and be smeared as a bigot or a trance of And as you know, more and more males are entering into women's sports and spaces, girls and young women are being denied opportunities. They're being denied safety, privacy and fairness. And none of the governing bodies, not the NCAA, not the US Olympic Committee, or any of the biggest players in sport. And to be clear, Nike is the biggest player. Nike is a fifty billion dollar company. That's five times besides the NBA, that two and a half times besides of the NFL in terms of revenues. They are the biggest player with the most influence. And I wanted to challenge them to do the right thing because you can rest assured that if Nike stood up and said we are standing up for female athletes, women's sports need to be for XX only XX chromosome, the male category can be opened, we can create another category. No one's trying to exclude anyone, but in the name of fairness, safety and privacy. Frankly, we need for women's sports to remain female. If they stood up and said that, everything would change. And so you know, we're doing it at xxxy athletics. But we're a little tiny baby brim we just watched six months ago. I would love for the bigger players to join us and to try to influence some change here, because none of the governing bodies have done the right things. And we see males on the biggest, you know, stages in sport, at the Olympics, at the NCAA finals, at high school track meet finals, from state to state. We see biological males stealing trophies and team births and endorsements and scholarships from hard working, deserving women.
Speaker 1: And what you say is so obviously true, it's so fundamental, I mean, to fairness that and not be allowed into women's sports.
Speaker 2: And I love Jennifer say, how you.
Speaker 1: Point out in this spot women's spaces, because you start with women's sports and it's obvious right now no men shouldn't be in there. But then you also talk about women's spaces, and I think that helps remind people that part of this whole unjustice injustice here is that all of these men are now literally in women's spaces, including locker rooms and showers.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's right, I mean. Paula Scanlin tells her personal story quite well. She slams at University of Pennsylvania on the same team as Will Thomas, who transitioned to LEAs Thomas and to the women's team his senior year. And you know, she this is a young woman who was a victim of violent sexual assault as a teenager. She was forced to change in the locker room with Will. You know, I think she says eighteen times a week, you know, the number of times in the number of practices, and it was very uncomfortable for her. She went to the university and said this, I feel unsafe, and they told her to seek therapy. So, you know, the privacy issue is to me just as big as the issue of fairness and sports. Women deserve these things. And it's not just the locker room. It's battered women's shelters, it's prison, it's all of these spaces where women deserve to be saved.
Speaker 2: Yes and true, they're not so true.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm really glad you're helping to lead the way on this for those who just joined us. Thank you, Jennifer Say of xs x X dash x Y Athletics, And I hope and we'll play this sound again several times. I hope that everybody goes and picks up this ad that you just posted, Dear Nike, and continues to send it viral.
Speaker 2: Jennifer, thank you for your time today.
Speaker 9: Thanks so much for having me. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You take care. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: And the way it ties into what we're talking about today President Trump in Aurora is he is a great closer. Right you look at sixteen, you look at twenty, he's a tremendous closer. He's got his a game right now, which doesn't mean he's going to be perfect, but it means he's going to be very good. And obviously the messaging has been carefully chosen for this critical stretch run, especially given the fact he now has momentum, he's in better shape in the polls than he's ever been at this point in a race, and so coming to Aurora today and announcing Operation Aurora, which is and he got very concrete about how they're going to do it, which is designed to track down and immediately deport everybody here illegally who is involved in a criminal gain. I think is a tremendous eighty twenty type message. It's going to have vast appeal across America and be impossible for Harris to oppose, except at great peril to her own campaign.
Speaker 11: I'm still trying to get over the caller, Dan that you just had and you handled it well. But who was totally fine with Kamala Harris love her ass off about everything?
Speaker 4: But Trump? Oh, he lied. I can't vote for him.
Speaker 1: But Ryan, think about the first part of the call, which goes to the point I was about to make in terms of closing messages. Okay, Trump's zeroing in on deporting criminal Illegal's tremendously important, popular closing message. Who could argue with tracking down and deporting folks here illegally who have joined violent gangs. Of course, any sane person would support that. But that's why I wanted Jennifer say on today because I bet this is one of his top three closing messages. He is going to protect women, he is going to support women, he's going to get men out of women's spaces, he's going to get men out of women's sports. And I would bet you my car this is one of the top three messages down the stretch, as it should be. In fact, I saw today and then we'll come back. Everybody on the line. I'll get you on in the next segment. You know he announced today, right, you saw that, you see everything He's doing this town hall in Georgia.
Speaker 2: I believe next week live town hall only women.
Speaker 1: Only women in the audience and defaults yep, and only women in the audience, though which I can't remember seeing. I'm sure it's happened. But the point being, I would yeah, and I would expect him to lead with this. It'll be one of his top three closing themes. You know, the Democrats say they're about women, but look at the many different ways they wage war on women. Donald Trump will protect, protect women, and specifically, here's how start with getting men out of women's bathrooms and women's locker rooms and out of women's sports.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 12: In honor of Jocelyn Nongary Blake and Riley Beautiful lake A, Rachel Morin and all of the.
Speaker 4: Others that are dead.
Speaker 3: And or mortally wounded at the hands of migrants who should never have been allowed into our country, I'm announcing today that upon taking office, we will have an Operation Aurora at the federal level.
Speaker 12: To expedite the removals of these savage gangs, and I will invoke the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight, think of that, to target and dismantle every migrant criminal network operating on American soil. We will send elite squads of ice, SPORTA Patrol, and federal law enforcement officers to hunt down, arrest, and deport every last illegal alien gang member until there.
Speaker 2: Is not a single one left in this country. And who could argue with that? Deporting illegal alien gang members? Yeah? Who could argue with that?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: I guess Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Who wants to take your money and use it to pay for sex change operations for folks here illegally who end up in prison? Yeah, I would say we have opposite hands the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Denver. Talk to Evan. You're on the dan Kaplis show. Welcome.
Speaker 1: Oh Evan, let me squeeze this in please, because you remind me of Evan Lance a great sea you buff in. And that is once again my apologies spoiler alert for those who are waiting to see who wins the CU game. I'm sorry to ruin your experience, but the Buffs are going to win a big one. Continue to gel, continue to look great, continue to rise to the college football playoffs.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, my friend.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, always enjoy your show and I chance to catch it. But it's very very good.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: And I was hoping today that mister Trump might have mentioned a little lady in grand Junction named Tina Peters. I am not an attorney. Yeah, I'm not a longer. I don't understand what it is she did so awful. I thought, under her own authority as talking the corner, that she deserved nine years in prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And he did not mentioned Tina Peters. I assume unfortunately I couldn't get out there was tied up in a case. But but yeah, no, it's but I like what he did do and I'm sure you did too. And I think what we're seeing, Evan. I think what we're seeing is a very disciplined Donald Trump down the stretch. And he was a great closer in sixteen and twenty, and I think he wants to stay focused on these winning messages of who could argue with wanting to deport criminal illegal.
Speaker 2: Aliens involved now in gangs? Who could argue with that?
Speaker 1: And I think we're going to see I highly focused Trump down the stretch.
Speaker 8: Totally understand. My concern is that what Kenny seemed to uncover was some control over the voting machines. That's my fear on the whole thing. But I'm not an attorney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you about that, Evan. I'm not aware of her uncovering that. And I I understand lots of good Americans right now have a concern about whether there's going to be election integrity, and I completely respect that, and I completely respect folks wanting to do everything under the sun to make sure there is. I just hope there isn't a single soul in this nation who decides not to vote because they're afraid the votes won't be counted or the election will be corrupted. I hope everybody gets out there and votes.
Speaker 8: I totally agree. Yeah, I appreciate we will talk to you, sir.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. What part of the state are you, Oh, you're in Denver, Colorado. I hope you call often.
Speaker 8: Still live in Grand Junction, Mason, Kelly, I s follow things happening over there, okay, but no problem that we're all on the same bench and let's go win. Just see you and let's win the game.
Speaker 1: Let's go win. Thank you have appreciate the call. Hope you call off in eight five five four zero five eight two five five. The number coming up on the end is this our friend Jim from earlier.
Speaker 10: I've been hanging on Dan.
Speaker 1: I love the persistence. I love the persistence. We did talk to Jim earlier, but glad he's still with us. Jim, we've got about a minute left in the show, and it's great to have somebody who disagrees with me and the week for us.
Speaker 2: So how do you want to end this?
Speaker 10: Bok? I just want to say, you know, I'm all for getting rid of the criminal gangs, but I do believe that is not Donald Trump's deportation program. It's to get rid of ten to twenty million. He said he wants to get rid of all the illegals, and he said it many times, Jim, not just criminal.
Speaker 2: I may I ask this question.
Speaker 1: Can we agree that if Kamala Harris is elected, the criminal gangs will stay and there will be more of them?
Speaker 10: No? We no?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now tell me the why?
Speaker 1: Tell me the why? What have you seen about what she's done? In the past. That makes you so convinced she will actually now get rid of the criminal gangs she let.
Speaker 10: In because she's arrested and has imported tons of drug traffickers, child traffickers.
Speaker 1: Jim, I'm sorry it. I'll have to be the last word. No, she let all these people in. She and Biden knew that along with the good people, and nobody should enter I legally, but along with the good people, they were letting in rapists and murderers and the most violent kind of gang members. And they did it knowingly, let him in. She's just going to do more of a great job. Brian Kelly, have a great weekend. Please join us Monday on The Dan Kapla Show.