Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about. I wrote a blog years ago.
Speaker 2: Called the Steal Syndromes, and I'm gonna talk about it now. What I'm talking about today is not necessarily what I wrote in that, but the title is the same. So the still syndrome, for me, is a syndrome where people have become complacent.
Speaker 1: And have no growth. There's no change.
Speaker 2: People are remaining the same, doing the same things, thinking the same things, feeling the same ways, acting the same ways. To me, that is what I call the steel syndrome.
Speaker 1: Doing things such as as adults.
Speaker 2: Still hating self, still hating yourself because you're still.
Speaker 1: Wadling in old pain. Now. I am not trying to.
Speaker 2: Downplay or dismiss anything tragic that a person has gone through.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is you don't have to wear it like a badge of honor. You don't have to let it dictate your life. You can move on and away from all the hurt, pain and suffering because.
Speaker 1: A lot of what people hold on to is from their past, and the past is gone forever. Some of you are.
Speaker 2: Well up in age and you're still holding on to things from your childhood.
Speaker 1: When your past is.
Speaker 2: Gone, what you're holding on to are the memories, and as long as you hold on to them, you're giving power to them. And therefore you're still waterling in old pain. All that does is hold you back, hold you down, and keep you where you've always been. Mentally, it prevents you from loving yourself. It prevents you from believing in yourself. It prevents you from having confidence and self esteem. It prevents you from knowing your worth and your value. It leaves you full of insecurity. Okay, I'll move on. You have people still lying, just lying about everything. Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie so much you forget the last lie you're told.
Speaker 1: Then you tell a lie about that lie because you can't remember what you said.
Speaker 2: Just lie, lie, lie, lie lie. Pathologically, everybody know you a liar, accept you because you've deceived yourself, still lying. That's what people know you for liing. You can never become better by remaining the same. Nobody believes a liar. The only people that believe a liar are broken individuals who are seeking after something because they choose to remain the same. Mentally, no growth. Therefore, when there's no growth, you don't think for yourself, and when you don't think for yourself, other people.
Speaker 1: Will think for you.
Speaker 2: And make you believe things that are not real, that are not true. You have people still deceiving others. People are still being deceived. It goes back to the mindset that you have. I mean, it should be exhausting to people to live day in, day out, month, year the same next year, You're still the same person, thinking the same, feeling the same, acting the same, Still in the same place mentally.
Speaker 1: No growth, no growth. You have people all.
Speaker 2: Of their lives, starting from when they were younger, seeing things and picking up those maladaptive behaviors. Now they are adults, still carrying the baggage still you know, cheating, married, still cheating in a relationship, still cheating. People cheat not because the other person is a bad person or they've done something wrong or anything like that. People cheat because of who they are as individuals. What's inside of that person. They're insecurities, their brokenness. That's why people cheat. You're still cheating all of these years later.
Speaker 1: You chosen not become better. Instead, you're still a cheating.
Speaker 2: Millions of people around the world have chosen to still remain broken. All of this every single thing I'm talking about comes from brokenness. When I've said a million times, every single day, we get to live as an opportunity to become better, think better, feel better, do better, but most people don't take it. So that brokenness affect your life in many facets, in many ways, but people can't see it because brokenness prevents them from seeing.
Speaker 1: They're blind.
Speaker 2: Their eyes are open, but they're wide shut.
Speaker 1: They can't see because they have embraced and adopted to.
Speaker 2: Their own negative behaviors and negative beliefs. People are still complaining, still whining and complaining about things, but not.
Speaker 1: Doing anything to improve their situations.
Speaker 2: You're still whining and complaining about Oh, I don't have no money, but you've done nothing to make your situation better. You're still in the same daddy and job hoping you get a dollar raise.
Speaker 1: You're too afraid to.
Speaker 2: Try something different, so you're still complaining, yet you're doing nothing.
Speaker 1: How do you think that's gonna work out?
Speaker 2: I'm just curious, how is it gonna work out when you're only complaining but you're doing nothing to improve your situation.
Speaker 1: You're still broke. You was broke last year, you were broke the year before that.
Speaker 2: You broke now, and you'll be broke next year if you don't change your situation, if you don't change your mindset, if you don't do something different. You have people still procrastinating.
Speaker 1: You said you're gonna do this, you're gonna do that, and you have done nothing.
Speaker 2: As things power up, as your life become disorderly and disorganized, you're still procrastinating, saying you're gonna do this, you're gonna do that, I'm gonna go to.
Speaker 1: School, I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 2: Weight, I'm gonna give me a job, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that, and you have done nothing but talk. Procrastinating gets nothing done. Stop it, get up and make things happen, positive things. Many people are still forty fifty sixty years, still let an addiction rule their lives, rule and ruin, been drinking and drugging for years, all of their life and still not tiet make it make sense. No, it don't make sense to me. I don't want to hear. Well, you don't know, you've never been there. Please save that for the choir. I'm from a family both sides, so don't tell me because I do know.
Speaker 1: And I've worked with.
Speaker 2: Individuals with these issues. Whatever you give power to can't control you, no matter what is, what it is, or who it is. If you give power to that thing, it can control you. Drugs and alcohol can do nothing to no one. You have to pick up drugs, you have to pick up alcohol. It can mysteriously or miraculously go into your body. So the very thing you give power to controls you. I mean, there are so many people for years, like I said, forty fifty sixty years, still addicted and don't want to let it go.
Speaker 1: I've lost relatives. Well, if it killed me and killed me and.
Speaker 2: Your wish was commanded, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: People are still.
Speaker 2: Greedy and lustful, seeking self gratification, doing anything for money, to get money and to keep money, anything, chasing the devil for money, literally chasing the devil, worshiping the devil for money, for fame, for fortune, and all you're getting is.
Speaker 1: Things that don't even matter.
Speaker 2: Losing your soul is the worst thing you could do. All those things you gain does not matter. You can't take any of it with you when you leave this world. And most people got all they can have and miserable. So make that makes sense. But yet you're still greedy and lustful. The Bible tells us money isn't the root to all evil. It's the love of money, because people will do anything to get it and to keep it.
Speaker 1: People are old and dirt and still.
Speaker 2: Chasing the wrong things, doing the wrong things, because people get so used to who they are as negative as they can be. People are so used to who they are are, and so comfortable with who they have become, that they can't see anything wrong. It's always the other person. They're pouring a finger, blaming other people when.
Speaker 1: It's them, When it's you, still.
Speaker 2: Chasing the wrong things, doing the wrong things, making them wrong choices and decisions.
Speaker 1: But you can't see it's you because, like.
Speaker 2: I said many times, your mindset is your worst enemy. You're blind to your own ways. You have people still being used and abused by the very people who's supposed to care about them, who's supposed to love them, And the only reason you're being used and abused is because you are allowed. I've heard people say, well, you know, some people just don't want to speak out or speak up. Well, if you don't, you get what you allow. It doesn't make the situation better. You get what you allow people to do to you. If you're in a relationship and you allowing yourself to be using abused, that falls on you. If you at work and you allow yourself to be used and abused, that falls on you.
Speaker 1: As an adult, you have the right to stand up for yourself. You don't have to go along to get along. You don't have to go along to get ahead with someone using.
Speaker 2: And abusing you. You do that by choice. If you don't have a confidence to speak up, that tells you something about yourself. There is some work you need to do, inner work. People are still robbing Peter to pay Paul. Some of you don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: That means you're living above your means.
Speaker 2: You don't have what you portray that you have. You could be rich and still don't have what you pretend to have. You can be rich and still robbing Peter to pay Paul. You can be rich and still.
Speaker 1: Broken and unhappy.
Speaker 2: Some people live in paycheck to paycheck because they don't have any financial wisdom. None rich people live above their means because they don't have financial wisdom.
Speaker 1: Still Robin Peter to pay Paul have been doing it for years.
Speaker 2: People make it living living off of credit cards. People make a living.
Speaker 1: At the cash checking places. People make a living.
Speaker 2: Exchanging food steps for cash. I mean, I'm just telling you, I'm telling you real, and I'm talking people of all races.
Speaker 1: People willfully are lost still, people.
Speaker 2: Are willfully still confused, still blind, still bamboozle, still brainwashed, still deceived, and don't even know it because when you're broken, you can't see these things. You just can't see it. You don't understand when someone tried to tell you, because that's not what your mind's eye is showing you. That's why people are so easily dooped. And it's so many things that could fall under this still syndrome. You can just think about your own life and just think about the things you're still going through, how you're still allowing hurt and pain to keep you trapped in darkness. Whatever situation happened years ago, and you're still allowing that hurt and that pain to keep you trapped in darkness.
Speaker 1: I just want to talk about it. Hopefully you can.
Speaker 2: Take this and look at your own life and see what you're still doing, what you're still allowing, what you're still accepting. The monsters you're still creating what you're still allowed to hold you back.
Speaker 1: And every other still and make a decision to be better, be the best you that you can be.
Speaker 2: Positively, nothing negative, positively. Only you can do that.
Speaker 1: That's a task only you can complete. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. Thank you for listening, much much love. Please reach out to me. Go to my podcast page think on It by Cherry. It will tell you what would show you my email reach out.
Speaker 1: I love hearing from you. Thank you again. Please share. I end every episode the same. I pray you do it. Think on It.