Speaker 1: Boom oh.
Speaker 2: Bo babe, b.
Speaker 1: M h mm hmmm, what is up y'all? Welcome back to the channel. If you guys are new to the channel and new to me, my name Jake, will you m m? But what is all? How is everybody doing today? I hope a lot of you guys are staying sae night mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mmmmmm.
Speaker 1: But what's up? How's everybody doing the day?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 4: He is stopping?
Speaker 1: Did job cruizie go buy this?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yo, what's up y'all? Welcome back mm hm.
Speaker 6: Hmmm mm hmmmm mm hmmm and bye babe. Mm yeah then.
Speaker 1: Babe, what what is up y'all? Welcome back to the y.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Hm oh m hm.
Speaker 1: H m hmm.
Speaker 7: I scrolled at nine.
Speaker 1: The glow burst my eyes.
Speaker 7: Another cliff, another way of line.
Speaker 8: They take one lines, twist it out of shape, turned and fleeting though into eternal hate. I'm just the voice in the digital storm, but they like they know me from today.
Speaker 1: I was bumble.
Speaker 7: They never made me.
Speaker 8: Never share my ear, never saw the quiet moment.
Speaker 7: Swim nobody's there.
Speaker 9: I'm tired of these last find you running my name through It was grand Jurdge because I said.
Speaker 10: Some and they didn't like.
Speaker 11: They don't know me in real I only know my own line presidents, features, ain't.
Speaker 9: Post, no human ness, and so please please please leave me a long.
Speaker 4: Leave me alone.
Speaker 6: I takes for clicks.
Speaker 7: I reached food feet they big.
Speaker 8: The throne on the air that I breathed that I once saying the slice and served up coat and rock put a thousand strangers screaming canceled the more.
Speaker 1: I heard a long off from high but thee coochie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 4: They never heard my voice crack.
Speaker 9: When I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 5: I never why I'm tired of the trash fire.
Speaker 10: You running my name through Grandjurger because I said something they didn't like. They don't know me read a lie.
Speaker 1: You only know my own line president shout out.
Speaker 10: On screen on real resid it, so please please leave me, leave me alone.
Speaker 11: I'm molding the worst thing I ever type.
Speaker 10: It to a molding, the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing doubt in.
Speaker 8: Combage, stains, amthologies and growing things.
Speaker 10: You don't get to on me from that un your microphone.
Speaker 1: See I'm tired of these trash patcher.
Speaker 7: Running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 1: I'm done letting strangers define me.
Speaker 7: You don't know me in real life. You only know my own line. President has never been my full sentence.
Speaker 1: So please please, Hey one is up, y'all? How is everybody doing today? I hope a lot of you guys are staying save. How is everybody doing today? How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. If you say this is a rerun, y'all, fuck the hammer. I'm dropping the hammer. Everybody's gonna get people are gonna get banned. So don't say this is a fucking rerun. This is not a fucking rerun. But what is out?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody going today? I hope a lot of you guys are staying Say yeah, I just wanna say this. I breat go do some dos. Well? How's everybody doll to day?
Speaker 5: Y y?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: About what's up? Guys? Begger let's see.
Speaker 12: Yo.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Let's go Anthony, Anthony, pick up the phone.
Speaker 9: I got a mic dance hot in the studio of my own You roasted the woke you bear read.
Speaker 7: The hacks and that comes bits some fire on the Hudson attack. No scripts, no filters, just pure and cut go. We'll talk chicks, ticks and how the world's gonna cold?
Speaker 1: Do you been killing?
Speaker 7: Religious and podcasts?
Speaker 10: Ablaze with Jay cuts.
Speaker 7: It's calling from the US of a time to swing.
Speaker 5: By a big man.
Speaker 7: Don't make me big all day. Come on, come up, come on last, we'll drink some beers and let the good times.
Speaker 11: Don't coom here too long on your own one episode, David, then we'll leave them blow.
Speaker 4: O't coom here.
Speaker 11: Come on, come on, come out, come on, hey, come on cool here, come on, come.
Speaker 7: On, come on, bring the rest, bring the bitch, bring the famous. Last we'll talk on school radio in the cancel cuts the raft, no safts pieces. You're just tooping some vice you and here in the end it'll be fucking nice.
Speaker 1: From Long Island gainst.
Speaker 7: To the digital phone. Let's make some magic. Get the people in the zoner. I know you're busy with the network in the cow boat one Now, a brother, what harm could it?
Speaker 1: You will go viral, will go down.
Speaker 7: We'll go deep and grab a steak after my treat you cheap, Come on, cool mire, come on the show. The fans are waiting in.
Speaker 1: The mics of a good come here, don't you say.
Speaker 7: No Jay Cutson's bag and let's steal the whole show. Coom here, come on, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: But I I wanna say, there's a really yeah, but what's up? Yeah about what's time?
Speaker 4: Yea yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I just want to say this. I just want to say that you got all these people out there, Uh okay, here's the thing. I have never said anything that is here here you want you want to hear something really funny that people get offended where I people get offended because I have to do you know, because they they say, oh, why are you doing this? Number one? I'm doing it because I want to do it, not because I'm being forced to say.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing I'm not I So I have a question for a lot of you guys, for all you guys that think that I'm miss yeah. Do you think that I like having to come on here with no viewers, decision in silence, waiting for somebody to pop on, happen to sit here and wait for someone to pop on. Yeah, Hey, Ashley, I'm just how you doing, sweetheart? You know? And I just want to say this, I don't like how I you know, I when I do streams. Actually, I did tend to link if you want to come up. I did tend to link to your email if you want to come up, sweetheart. Sorry, I'm a little little. I'm a little I don't get people or DJs here, how you doing to teach?
Speaker 5: What's on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing I know? Get why a lot of people I know a lot of people don't like how I stream. Also, did you see Joe Cronin passed out on stream? Yeah? Yeah, I seen that.
Speaker 5: You posted on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Uh that ship? Yeah, w A T p H made a video about it. So Joe Cronin was the first person I was watching for better be content. Yeah, I was. I heard Joe's not doing Joe's not like wanting to do streams anymore. Joe doesn't like streaming. Uh.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I used to watch him and uh used to watch him and j D and all them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now it's like it's bullshit. Can you hear me? It turned into bullshit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd stopped, I'd stopped watching him a while ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am to be honest, I wasn't gonna watch show because it's very you know what they're gonna say, you know what they're gonna say. But so it was just a now will be of a rumor that Britt Baker is going to join we as Dad Housen's dentist. Mm hmm. Britt Baker was unhappy with her booking in a w Did you know that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I heard some about that.
Speaker 13: She She felt like that, uh uh, what's up, hey, Jake, I'm gonna be right back all right.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just I just feel like every time that I feel like every time I try to do something, it's usually someone saying too many wos, too many leaks? Yeah, yeah, but uh.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yuh.
Speaker 1: But what is up? Y'all? Welcome back to the channel kids screaming no oh boy, oh h m m you've made the Bobby Rude degon Bathy Road. And then oh, by the way, I just made a I just made a club.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh m m mmm mm better gover the ver.
Speaker 4: Mmm m.
Speaker 1: Oh yo mm yo. But I wanna say to everybody, m yeah yo, Niggs guy of the Tom Cruise. Oh, w was mm hm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: M but what's up for the some.
Speaker 7: H wake up in l a coppies hiding Black James.
Speaker 9: And don't don't I am sharp on the jail wave reports loud and the behavior and you wouldn't know.
Speaker 10: District from the source and open the phones.
Speaker 7: Bring on the force, call us from coast to coast. Piet and free serpent seed theories, bring.
Speaker 11: Them to me, to me, Hey, hey, kay on the here today, Christian now from mail leading no way, rebuke him the devil calling now to bag take a call, baby, they get on Brady from punch.
Speaker 7: Of TV to the rum stream.
Speaker 10: He's dropping true bombs.
Speaker 7: Living in the drink.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey, what you gone say?
Speaker 1: He up that phone?
Speaker 7: It's judgment.
Speaker 11: You got a calling name every talking no Testament God?
Speaker 7: Is he really Satan man?
Speaker 5: That's a hard night.
Speaker 9: David from a call of no Wappoli site Tree Analog drama, Keeping the tight's on your master stories Epstein on the scale, Mohamed bursa bankers.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, won't fail, He'll say, I rebuke you win.
Speaker 11: Jesus name slipping that coffee, staying in the game. Hey, hey, kay on the here, Christian, you get the net calling now to fake take your calls.
Speaker 1: The man fee.
Speaker 10: Egypt, the super rolling in from christ und to the next wife.
Speaker 9: Man he keep the fire lits already over here and never gone with.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, this is Hako. You were taking your calls.
Speaker 11: Hey eight eighty seven seven five three seven seven, you got a Bible question political being, Bring it on, nobody camp need to just believe.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Allen and Michigan.
Speaker 4: What's good?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 9: Hey, every single day from the West coast pool pitch paving, wait, no compromise, no PC play, just truth and Jesus hate all the way.
Speaker 1: He the reports onbodyer call in now he.
Speaker 9: Reports signing all right, hey Jesus is Lord, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: But I want to say to everybody I know a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to say thanking anybody that's been watching ya yep on yay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm one of the only people that are on this platform on em I don't care about I don't care what people think about me. Let me do ooh y y you know. And I also want to say to people if you do wanna come on, dude, h who who m m h.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everybody is doing well co everywhere every day sunn Yeah, hope that a lot of you are staying through today. Yeh u.
Speaker 6: U u.
Speaker 1: The hello h dic.
Speaker 4: Yoh rumble Yo, she's gonna forgot eiven.
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 4: Mm yeah about what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, no, ye, hey, yes, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing this year? Hold on, let me go refreshed? Heyy, what's up guys? How's everybody doing today? M and out a bunch of links through Hello Groove.
Speaker 3: I had love love.
Speaker 1: Mm hm m hm.
Speaker 5: Yah yah.
Speaker 7: Breaking here, yes, very breaking over Jersey.
Speaker 15: I said, you know, school today. Tino Pisconci is going to New Jersey to do stand up comedy on August twenty ninth, and Cino Pisconti is back doing in Hot Show tomorrow that was on Anti Rogers from last night, and I was on Midnight Hostility podcast Saturday. And Be a Friend the Live to Day that was on Bobby Nick podcast last night.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 15: It's gonna be a lot of rain in Maryland this Thursday and Friday. Saturday comings gonna bree so much rain in Maryland and Los Angeles is really dry right now. Lots of fires going on the Pacific Northwest in like Brittish lumbe Washington, Oregon as.
Speaker 1: Right now, Franky any plugs my.
Speaker 15: Blues, guys have Frankie mctee. My link tree is Frankie MacDonald and my threats is at Frankie mcte ninety four, and my TikTok.
Speaker 1: Is Franked No.
Speaker 15: Ninety and my ex for me Twitter is at Frankie mctee. My radiest frank down. My sub read is my radiest Franked do ninety four. My sub read is Frank delt. My Facebook is Frank Withdelf. My Instagram is Frankie mcd ninety four. My TikTok is fight on ninety four. My clappers ranked No. Ninety four, My Twitter is nineteen ninety four. My staf Chaz faking Amy CD one. My YouTube jail stocks Wolves who late in his fright though, best docky on Frank listen, shake huns live, Thank you Franking.
Speaker 1: That was Breakie McDonald. Y'all been MANA thank you man. That was franky.
Speaker 9: Y.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys, No give me one minute y'all.
Speaker 12: Just tumba.
Speaker 1: Choo s.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: By the way, here's a good song right here. By the way. By the way, dun.
Speaker 5: Yet I had uh.
Speaker 1: I got I I thought I had I I uh Bobby y y m Yeah, you know what. Everybody's crazy, crazy, crazy crazy.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 1: What rules is. By the way, by the way, I need to go. I need to go up with I need to go upload the show from yesterday a rumble studio. Why other way Frankie came on the word the word, Oh lord, no man, Hey, my la, how you doing? How you guys doing today? By the way, yeah, hollaway shout my mala on y hewn offut how about a way to send you a la mala.
Speaker 5: H.
Speaker 1: My thoughts of the gonna be I thought, I think that they are. I if you want ay, if you're on, I know your on vacation stuff like if you wanna let me throw up a overlay. I don't have an overlay? Shit, my thought? Something kay.
Speaker 6: Yoh?
Speaker 1: Uh is is is? Is this Mila o?
Speaker 4: Myla?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello?
Speaker 16: What's up Jake?
Speaker 1: What's up doing? I'm doing pretty good?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, is this the real Mila Stone? Is this the real Mila. Yeah all right, yeah, sorry about sorry about the porn screen. Oh you're good.
Speaker 16: Thank you for always a shouting me.
Speaker 1: Out, Yeah, thank you. Yeah. What my thoughts are going to be. I think that they are chasing the money. I think they're chasing the money with like the Saudis and stuff. But how are you feel? How's everybody doing today? So far?
Speaker 13: So good?
Speaker 1: Your vacation.
Speaker 16: I have a home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h Here here's the thing. I haven't washed the w I haven't washed the paper. I've washed papers because they get thrown into my feed. But I really think that now, like there's a lot of good indie companies that are trying to do better than w W step down. What what what they need to do is they need to figure out what's going on, because I'm hearing that Dana wants that they we need to go back to Sundays so he have his Saturdays for his UFC cards. Oh you know UFC his own You know UFC is owned by the same company that owns w W E now yeah, yeah, So and the thing is they're trying to fight like this, they're doing this stuff on Saturdays. They're like, well they that's what Dana said, you know Dana White, the owner, founder of the UFS. Actually he's not the owner. He was he sold as part of the company. You know that, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 16: Think I think he's just like he's the president, right, you have that much control over what happens at the w.
Speaker 1: Okay, here here's the he's he's part of the u s C. He's not part of the the So this is the this is the thing. I've watched UFC since I was a little boy. I've watched like Matt Heughs, Matt Sarah and all that. I think that now, like w they're trying to get the TV deals the UFC had uf And the thing is you you watched the K I know you're a big fan of the Cage Spotters because that's your channel. I see that you have a thing for the two hundred and fifty. Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 16: Blowing out, blowing them out of the water with views because they're on Netflix.
Speaker 1: That plus you know UFC is also on They're also on ESPN.
Speaker 16: They're only on Paramount now they switched over this year and they're only on paaramount.
Speaker 1: They don't do any more pay per view uh pos or yeah, pl e's or the premium lave events. But I I just want to say this. I think that. But I also heard that a W is losing their deal. Wow, isn't there you know with uh with because you know the W b uh parent paramount and in Warner and Warner Brothers are teaming up. I think I could be drunk. I'm always wrong about stuff because but what the what gets me is like, why are why is everybody in all the infoted because I'm hearing that now like ESP is firing a lot of the sports people and hiring Hollywood. I can see that.
Speaker 16: You know, they want to try to get the views the content creators.
Speaker 1: That's where everybody. Sorry, yeah, but I hope are you okay? Mala?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry if I thought we lost you for a minute there because you're MC muted.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, sorry about that. Did you hear about YouTube? But they changed the monetization.
Speaker 1: Or something eight thousand watch hours February I think February first they started. If you get if you get monetized before February first, you're granpared into the program. You don't have to worry about that's for the new ones.
Speaker 16: Okay, so I still got time?
Speaker 1: Then, huh, you've still got time to do the four thousand watch hours. I think that they I think that they're what they're doing is that they're they're trying to get because people are not are not doing the right things. Really, they're they're they're they're trying to you're trying to uh that they're doing all this stuff to They're they're trying to make all their good creators happy. Here here's the thing. I'm not a big creator on YouTube, three thousand subscribers, with been on YouTube for ten years, but I'm still scratching the surface of some of the YouTubers that that came before me. And but you want you want to hear something agrom but here you want to hear something funny. Is like a lot of these guys out there, they'll they'll try to be like professional, but sometimes they're not professional in their real lives.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm trying to get up there too. I don't have five hundred subscribers, but I am close to the watch hours. I have like three thousand point six.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, like you watch.
Speaker 16: Hours, but I don't have the subscribers.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did share out you're buying of coffee because I was trying to find your email and stuff, because that's the one thing. The thing is, but you only have one hundred ninety six subscribers, Mila.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I just I need to get it to go, like I need to get more uh subscribers, more views and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: The thing is is also I will be honest with you. By the way, if anybody that does want to check out Mila's channel, she talks UFC. She's a big UFC fan. You you watch UFC more than I do? Yeah, I do probably, Yeah, you know what I'm gonna put in the description what so you know, I, like I said, I've watched when Matt Hughes, Matt Sarah uh, chuckler Dale was spotted, Tito Artiz and all that. That's when when I was watching UFC, I was watching the Good Days. But also I was also I see a lot of people now claiming that, you know, Don b has taking a lot of stuff. By the way, you know they also did you know that t k O also owns Professional Bullarded? Did you know that?
Speaker 2: To fix my audio?
Speaker 1: All right? Sorry, yeah, by the way, I fixed in a few minutes. So many answer, But what did you say? I just wanted to ask if you knew that that w in UFC also has another brother. He professional bull Riding is old by t K.
Speaker 13: I didn't know that, yeah, is old by it.
Speaker 1: Also a lot of the companies are now being owned by another company. But by the way, I wish that they would have kept the XFL because that Yeah.
Speaker 13: Sorry Jackli.
Speaker 16: If you have any chants for my channel to make it better the way I host anything, just let me know because I do need to try to get my subscribers up.
Speaker 1: The thing you're doing the right there, you're doing panles. I see what you've done. You're you're doing multi hour streams. That's the one thing I do recommend is if you want to troop hours up, you do lives, but also know those here's the thing. You got seven hours, one hour, five hour, three hour, four hour, three hour, three hour. I do recommend you do more hours because that's get your watch time up. But I do want to say this, do you want to say that people? And I also want to say that you are an amazing person. I know how hard you work on this. I know how hard some people, but we do gotta do is here's the thing. It's hard sometimes to be a small creator. I was a small I'm still a small creator. But I do want to help people. And that's the one thing I do want to say is you got to get it done.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's like I see people refusing to people refusing to do the work I do. All the people don't see how how much work I do in the back end of work of this. I have to keep everybody happy. You have to keep And I also want to say that here's the thing. I'm very grateful for what I've got in this business, Mala. I'm very grateful about it. You know why, because I've I've I've been I've been there having you know, the small creators. I am a small creator. I am a very small creator. A lot of people don't know that. Everybody says, oh, he he just does what he wants. You know why, because I try to. You got to do what's right for yourself before you do something right for someone else, rank you know, And I always tell this to people, be honest with yourself before you try to help somebody. Try to be.
Speaker 16: I mean, that's you're very smart for that type of it.
Speaker 1: Because I've only been doing this since I want.
Speaker 16: To say, like November December.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I have messed up, you know what, don't don't stop, can't stop, won't stop. Don't stop, can't stop, won't stop. That's true because here's the thing. I have so many videos. I have eighty five hundred videos on my channel. I've post shorts, I post videos, lives. Yeah, what I do. And and the thing is, I'm right now. I just do the right. I just do it's right for me. You wanna you want to try to be everybody? Everybody says they're they're the best. You know. I see a lot of these creators. They they'll show you what they want to show you, you know, every I see everybody say they want to be like mister Beast. Mister Beast wasn't wasn't big, didn't become big overnight. It took years of work for him to do that. I see a lot of people say, oh, I want to be a big creator. A lot of those people worked for their stuff. Sorry, all right, hey, Mila, Yes I'll talk. I'm going to end, sweetheart, Okay, thank you, all right, thank you? Bye. I had that's my love, and I'll talk to you guys later. Love you.
Speaker 4: Bye.