Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, big glue, what's up, brother Rod? I don't know, dude. Are you gonna win two in a row? Yes? I am. Okay.
Speaker 1: You told Alex in your victory speech to put all his chips on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a kid, now, dude, I listened to him. All my chips are on you, All the chips are on. Don't let me down. Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, all right, all right, like that, Matthew, good morning, Good morning around family, Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Man. Chili says you haven't played in years. Yeah, it's been I think two years now, two years. Okay. Ever had any success on this game? Well, unfortunately, but I'm trying to change it today. That all on me today?
Speaker 1: All right, Maybe I'll throw a couple of chips on Matthew over here. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I've got a four pack of Monster Jam tickets with Pitt passes February one. Everyone else ticket Master locations, but yeah, four pack of tickets, Matthew, big Lou, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Alex there were some tight ones yesterday. I expect the same today. You're ready, Matthew, Yes, all right, I know Lou's's ready to go. All right, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: There we go. Question number one in the nursery rhyme, Jack and Jill, what do Matthew Matthew up a hill?
Speaker 1: You just needed a little more, You just needed a little bit more. And Big Lou's going to get the complete question now and he's going to be happy. In the nursery rhyme, Jack and Jill, what do Jack and Jill go up the hill.
Speaker 2: To fetch a pail of water?
Speaker 1: That's a correct answer, Big Lou. Lou's on the board, man.
Speaker 2: He was fast. He was fast on that. Unfortunately, that was the wrong question to be fast on. Yeah, there were a lot of choice on that one.
Speaker 1: Next question, what colors are the stars on the American flag?
Speaker 2: Matthew Matthew white. He's quick, He's quick. You gotta find another gear, loo, man, Wow, he was faster on now. And anyways, the stars are white on the American flag. All right. Matthew's chimed in twice fast for the wind.
Speaker 1: What's the capital city of France, Matthew, Paris?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Damn it, lou Loud. I mean Alex put out a pile of chips that he could rest his chin on and you lost. It gives college fun, damn it. It never bailed.
Speaker 1: I always get a great player on the second day. I can't get a freak.
Speaker 2: And get me every time that second game. All right, they gotta say goodbye. Hey Matthew, Matthew, you want to play on Monday? Okay, Bro, you know it's been all one pump chumps this year, right yeah, but I'm breaking the cycle now. I would played a couple of years ago and.
Speaker 1: I was a one pump jump right now, I'm gonna change it Monday. Okay, you know what, I believe you, not really, but I believe you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna go in, believe in you break the site. Well, alright, Matthew,