Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: What else is going on? Time for What's happening?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well, one of the last functioning hospitals in the Gaza strip has been emptying out in recent days. Israel has done what it does, which is telling people in Gaza, We're going to hit this neighborhood. The hospital itself is not targeted by Israel, but they said that there are areas around there. The Israelis have signaled a possible ground operation in that town that otherwise has been largely spared throughout most of the war. The Alaxa Martyrs Hospital is the main hospital that serves the central part of Gaza, and again they've not ordered that the hospital be evacuated, but patients and other people who have been sheltering there are fearing that it could get engulfed in fighting or even become the target of arrayed. This is all going on while Hesblah from the north in Lebanon has continued to lob rockets and attack different targets in Israel.
Speaker 1: A man has confessed to a mass knife attack in Germany. They believe he is a suspected member of the Islamic State Group. Twenty six year old given himself up admitted to everything. Three people were killed another eight injured during Friday's attack in the city of Solingen.
Speaker 2: Two men were killed fifty six and sixty seven years old, then a fifty six year old woman and four of the people who were hurt are still considered to be in serious condition. Every single one of them was stabbed in the neck.
Speaker 1: There was a princess sighting. Kate Middleton made a rare public appearance in Balmrale, Balmerale, balmaroleal Moral. She attended a service at a church with Prince William Prince George.
Speaker 2: I don't know the layout of Balmoral, but they've got their own church. Sure, I guess that's pretty. Maybe that's not as unusual as I thought. But she was joined in the car by her husband William, the couple's oldest child, Prince George. For this daytime outing, she wore a light brown tartan trench coat from Holland Cooper that she paired with a brown felt leather hat from Hickson Brown.
Speaker 1: I would listen to you doing a fashion podcast.
Speaker 2: On the Queen, I'm sorry, the Princess on just everybody, uh, They breaking down outfits. They were joined by King Charles and Queen Camilla, as well as Prince Edward and Sophie, the Duchess of Edinburgh and their son James Wessex Feel Good Story.
Speaker 1: Friday night was Troy's first time at Dodger Stadium. He, his son, and his father in law made the trip from Bakersfield to see the Dodgers play the Tampa Bay Rays.
Speaker 2: Man that feels that feels bigger when you have to make a trip like that to go to a game.
Speaker 1: They got turned around, couldn't really find their seats. When they finally did, they found that the journey was well worth it. When we got up there, it was amazing, Troy told KTLA. The climate, the atmosphere were nice. We had a really good time, and the whole stadium was buzzing at the thought of shohe A Tani becoming the fastest player in MLB history to reach the forty forty club. Of course, forty home runs and forty stolen bases in a single season, he said, in fact, it almost seemed like the record was meant to be broken.
Speaker 2: That night.
Speaker 1: It was electric. You could feel it running through the air. It felt inevitable, he said. According to Troy, he and his son and father in law did see the ball, Oh Tawni crushed coming towards them in the stands. He believes that someone in front of them missed the chance to catch the ball on the first try, which led to the outfielder Jose Siri, tossing it back. Everyone was in a frenzy. It got magnified when the ball got thrown back to where we were. It was mayhem, madness, pandemonium for four or five seconds. And then he felt it. He felt the ball between his foot and his son's foot.
Speaker 2: We had good seats at Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs host the Tigers, great seats, and we were nowhere close to foul balls. We were not. I thought that there was a chance that we would get hit right in the face. No, there's a screen there. Well, I mean, I guess if you're looking up watching it come down itch in the face. Yeah, there's that possibility. One person has died at burning Man berning Man Emergency Service personnel responded to a report of an unresponsive individual at eleven thirty yesterday in black Rock City, the Burning Man Project put out a news release that said that life saving measures were attempted but were unsuccessful. The Pershing County Sheriff's Office out there is was the lead agency. They said they were notified about the potential death of a participant and they did show up. They confirmed the death of the woman, but they did not say who it was. They didn't give a name or an age. They have not also said yet what the cause or manner of death was. Last year, a thirty two year old guy died after he was found unresponsive drug intoxic This is going to blow your mind. Drug intoxication was suspected in his death last year.
Speaker 1: This sex training is taking forever. So far, I've realized you can't say things like, oh, she's from Asia, she'll be good at math. You can't have like nudes of your wife on your phone as like your screensaver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you couldn't. Also I couldn't. Also, Let's see what else have I learned that?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't say you can't, you can't say you look amazing.
Speaker 2: The answer to everything is go to HR. Contact HR. You should inform HR about this situation before you toxic Kathleen about her inappropriate comments. Make sure you lodge a complaint with HR. They want to know everything. And then I thought how awful it must be to work in HR and hear some of these mind numbingly stupid comments from people. Right, not only the ones that are like, blatantly you should not have existed outside of a workplace or inside a workplace since the nineteen forties, but also the people who get so offended at the things they could easily just rub some dirt on and get back in the game. Yeah, if you go to HR.
Speaker 1: If I said you look amazing and you went to HR for that, I'm not talking about you U, because I would never say that to you.
Speaker 2: You're just the royal. But the yeah, so I can't say, oh, Shannon, you look so pretty?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, god, I am because do you realize that however positive she felt about the actual compliment that you were giving, she would feel even more harassed by you suggesting that her physical appearance is what should determine how she feels about herself.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't look pretty today, So there's that. That is just ridiculous. Devriam, Actually, Deva, if you wanted to sit in front of this camera. You can take a look. Yeah, I look pretty homeless. It was a lot weird. No, I probably not allowed to say that either. Vice President Harris is holding right now a seven point edge over former President Trump nationally. In a new poll survey from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Yes the sixteen Seed found Harris leading Trump fifty percent support to forty three percent Nationally. Seven percent of respondent said that they will vote for someone else. Trump and Harris fare equally well with voters from within their own parties. Each had about ninety five percent support from the Democratic and Republican parties respectively. There is a man named Cancer Christ. No, no, that's the band. Oh okay, that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: That is the punk band that he is the front man for la punk band Cancer Christ. His name is Anthony and he's forty. And they say that Anthony's been going on a terrorizing trek through Yosemite and surrounding areas. He allegedly assaulted a restaurant employee, He led park rangers on a car chase, he crashed that car, stole a bike, and then threatened workers at another lodge with a knife.
Speaker 2: And then and then gets better, stripped down to his underwear, tried to keep kidnap a store manager, stole that manager's car, started ramming it into other cars on a local road, crashes it again, taken into custody, and then and then assaulted officers during an assessment at a local hospital. What drug is this?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a great question, actually, because he doesn't look like he's been doing meth. He's a big guy.
Speaker 2: Some people had suggested that it's not drugs, that this is the continuation of a downward spiral that they had seen in him in Anthony for some time.
Speaker 1: I've seen people in a downward spiral, but never this extensive. This is several rungs down the downward spiral ladder now again.
Speaker 2: The band that he's in says they mix Christian, Satanic, and other reptilian imagery in an intentionally and outlandishly sacrilegious mix, with members at times wearing snake masks on top of religious garments. I would just round them all up and put them away. He calls himself Saint Anthony and professes genuine religious belief, but the band's website talked about it as if it were a church, and its fans were congregant, and of course the band and all of the gimmicks steeped in religious mockery. He says that Christians and other organized religions spew hate and that he Saint Anthony, is the one who represents love.
Speaker 1: Recent cancer christ albums have been titled Satan is a Bitch and God is Violence.
Speaker 2: I was playing for you, so it seemed to be incongruous. I was playing for you a tiny bit of the band's music at a live event that they did in Indiana recently. There were children there. The sheriff up in Mariposta County said that Anthony's trek began in the Buck Meadows area of Mariposta County about one forty five last Wednesday, when Anthony approached a pregnant waitress, touched her belly and said, quote, the spirits led me to you, and your baby belongs to me.
Speaker 1: How terrifying is that? Is that the most terrifying thing you've ever heard?
Speaker 2: And then asked her when does your break start? So I could be waiting for you. Yeah, he's stolen several drinks, He assaulted another employee of the restaurant, sped off in the vehicle, towards the Yosemite National Park. He was causing trouble at Fish Camp and the Tanaya Lodge clubhouse before being arrested just outside the town of Oakhurst. A smoke grenade was allegedly found in his vehicle. Yeah, the whole strip down to the sweaty underpants thing. Who does he think he is?
Speaker 1: Gary Hoffman answering his front door for his daughter's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I wasn't wearing boxer braves. Oh you weren't the You could bring that up. Well, I don't want to bring that up. Tour representatives for the band did not respond to a request for comment. He had been posting some bizarre videos to his social media just before his arrest, and some people were expressing concern for his well being and mental health in the comments of those social media posts. Acting strangely on his social media has been part of his shtick as this hardcore punk band. Saint Anthony lead singer for Cancer Christ band for some time. That was an awful story.
Speaker 1: You know I bring you goats, you bring me a naked man in sweaty underwear.
Speaker 2: Well ask and you shall receive. I mean, I know that You've suggested multiple times that that get more stories like that for you, but especially I find it ironic that today of old days, when we're in the midst of our sex training for the State of California, right, I feel violated and I'm going to go talk to HR. You should have talked to HR the moment you walked in today.
Speaker 1: Gary made me talk about a naked man in sweaty underwear.
Speaker 2: I would also like to follow you as you make your way down to the HR office. Yeah, why because I don't think it exists.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know where it is. I wouldn't nowhere to go. In fact, I think i'd be repelled by it. Like if I knew where it was, I would you'd go.
Speaker 2: There's an empty room back on the other side of the building over there that's just storing people's stuff.
Speaker 1: I had one meeting with the HR person here. I forget who it was about.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I remember, now, wait, was it you made a complaint or they were asking you questions? They were asking me.
Speaker 1: Questions about a person. And this woman who was in HR. I don't know if she's still here because this was when we had that side of the building.
Speaker 2: Oh so I don't even know.
Speaker 1: But she was awful, She was miserable in her job, and you could tell she hated every moment of it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like fun. Yeah, you've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap