Speaker 1: Live. So let me just get this started, kick it off right, and then we'll get into the information. Today. We're gonna look over some Ted Gunderson blast from the past, a little bit of the other stuff he was working on, maybe potentially some other things that were happening around his death. Possibly. I don't know how much of information is out there and whether or not it's manipulated or not, but we'll see, we'll see how that goes. Now, I just got to get into our stuff here. You have some clips. Let's go ahead and play this, and then we'll get into leyah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: In famous is when you're more than famous.
Speaker 3: Here, so it's trying to real sol steps.
Speaker 4: The feeling is a drill, and so it's just telling your own Burt best fire on the corner.
Speaker 5: That is seven, gonna standing out, killed in the neighborhood and never got to die out a lot of my thoughts about and I'm gone waiting for the busses, but the busses won't car.
Speaker 4: The duck stops quiet. One of the ship coming in step. The walks was a riding something not of comp step.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna stop sound looking and the men's gone die out. Wow, that's the road ever sails through the bright out and the things claim for that moment in time, the final, the back.
Speaker 4: And throw me a din l.
Speaker 1: Is in here?
Speaker 5: What is calling in real?
Speaker 6: Soon? Realing?
Speaker 7: Is it there?
Speaker 4: It's just telling you. Then start side and.
Speaker 5: The men us go with Daddy out the bone of the self, Daddy out, the things playing for that moment inside and that final go back to me and I shall quiet.
Speaker 4: That's something in the stuff from it.
Speaker 5: In last sep wall no ran something all not another said the lord.
Speaker 8: We'll cross the streams.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, Egan, you said crossing the streams was bad.
Speaker 6: Ross the streams you're.
Speaker 10: Gonna endanger us.
Speaker 8: You're gonna endanger our client, the nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
Speaker 11: Not necessarily, there's definitely a very slim chance will survive.
Speaker 9: I love this plant.
Speaker 8: I'm excited to be a part of it.
Speaker 4: Let's do it, all right, see you on the other side ring.
Speaker 6: I'm larking with you, doctor Mac.
Speaker 3: I got south lay sir, looking back, gun man starting all over.
Speaker 7: We got my.
Speaker 3: Gun side lady said, my god, I get these stuff. You got my gun side place sir, when my gun man starting out of me, we canna tell.
Speaker 12: My pen of God in the week to feed the strong in the ones that manas went to the one that lighted them aft the bottle in the box with those if you understand its song forgive me when I'm wrong, and don't forget me when I'm gone, and the thong, then it's all but cust.
Speaker 4: The reds are murder.
Speaker 12: In my mindstlet my father a band through the phone.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the tall.
Speaker 7: If it's done, then it's gone.
Speaker 13: Doesn't got the stuff.
Speaker 7: Off in song?
Speaker 4: Then it's on, but crust the reds on, and it's on, then it's off.
Speaker 8: On Amazon, just the way.
Speaker 14: Down and it's on.
Speaker 6: Everybody. Let's show them how we do it here at Jis on Arizona.
Speaker 5: In my country, there is a problem, and that problem is transported.
Speaker 4: You take very very long because cusastime to beek.
Speaker 1: Throw transport down the well.
Speaker 6: So my country can be free.
Speaker 15: So my country can be free.
Speaker 4: We must may have traveled easier. Yeah, but then my head a.
Speaker 6: Big part.
Speaker 4: In my country. There's prop.
Speaker 14: And the problem needs to do.
Speaker 16: That.
Speaker 4: They ever about his money, They never give you band. Throw the jew down the world so my Gunsi can be free. You must get me by his haunts.
Speaker 15: Then we have a big body. If you see the Jew coming home, you must be careful of his teeth. You must grab him by his money, and I'll tell you what to do. Everybody, throw the Jew down the world so my gutsy can be free. You must get me by his haunts.
Speaker 6: The big body jazz hands who taught you how to do this?
Speaker 2: You are right?
Speaker 4: I learned by watching you.
Speaker 1: Hello, they make that better? Way too thick? What is up with that? Come on, guys, people, I'm not really talking to anybody. Yeah, Rumble, listen to me anyway. You see it up there patreon dot com. Disguise the limits, disguise not thus guys. We're gonna talk about the guys a little bit later though we'd actually still talking about Ted Gunderson. All right, Now, I've got one more thing before we get started. It's not really before we get started. It's kind of sending the tone for what we're doing. So let's do that now. I'll drop the banner. But I just have to say, if only ten percent of you out there who are already following this show on Rumble just on Rumble alone, just ten percent of you just got in the first tier. It's a world of difference. And it's like literally, like twenty cents an episode is what you'd be paying. Oh my god, let's say and that's that's aggregated, right, it's still the same five dollars every month. But all right, so let's let's do this. Get the banner the hell off of here for now. It's in the description, it's on the top at most, maybe not on Rumble, but all the other ones say this. Okay, so here we go. I'm not gonna play the whole thing, but I'm just gonna I'm gonna play a bit of it so we can where the hell is it?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 1: Son of it? All right? Hold on, I have to click on it again. There we go, same issues. There we go. So this is a song called ted just admit it by Jane's Addiction. Yeah, I know, still Jay's I get it. There's a little little killing field skulls here and catacombs, all right, So don't ask me why they picked that up from the catacombs the best of Jane's addiction. Why I picked that? I wonder? Maybe because the is j people responsible for all of that. Who knows. Maybe that's why. Yeah, Perry Ferrell is not his name, that means peripheral.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a stage name. Everybody is so full of ship, he said, m.
Speaker 13: Everybody, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 14: There's gonna be people trying to be kidding and some people being shot at someone like say, because the police there aren't willing to ship.
Speaker 6: But I didn't.
Speaker 14: They know and they know that I didn't do any shock.
Speaker 1: I can't get myself off the screen.
Speaker 14: That was enough shooting me.
Speaker 4: Shocking, no.
Speaker 13: Clean ship, show me ask nothing.
Speaker 7: Shock does not original fast ion.
Speaker 13: Ion sat and Iona ion.
Speaker 14: People.
Speaker 1: Everybody says that the news is just another show. The news is just another show with sex and violence. It's on you if you believe it to be true. And that's the whole idea of the Smith Monetization Act. If you believe it, that's your fault, that's their sentiment. I mean, of course this came out of a j mind, right, show me everybody naked and disfigure nothing shocking. Now watch this. I am the kill with the people. Just this is what he says here, and I get putting yourself in the first person to make a point in and drive home something. But when you understand where these people come from, it's not just putting yourself in first person. It is first person.
Speaker 17: Because because you.
Speaker 18: Shot, I think we get the point.
Speaker 1: That's change addiction. I mean it sounds good. I listened to it when I was going to high school and college and stuff like that. I mean, I had the albums. There's a lot of prop again in there. I mean in uh, not rich. I don't think it's ritual dilah habitual. It's the other one, nothing shocking one of those. Maybe it's ritual Dilah habitual because they Yeah, because that's someone that they took the cover off of and made it white. Yeah, it was that one. So anyhow, there's this whole thing about Hitler having syphilis and all of sudd of course, because we'll look what he is. He's the son of a jeweler out of New York City, right, not exactly the rags to riches story or anything like that. Well, we'll say goodbye to this guy in the left here just for a little bit, but we'll bring him back up later. He'll be coming up later anyway, actually quite soon. Let's see, there was a little bit more of Max that he started gets into. He starts to get into the idea that there is going to be yet another you know what coming down, locked down fashion, fake science, bullshit medical, bullshit health service that we have and that's coming because they need they need their damage control products, you know, they need to sell those products to us so that we believe that we need them to help us in the midst of the chaos of whatever other scheme they're trying to play by acting like there's good people in government with this doge shit. Sorry, all lies. Okay, so we're gonna listen to this. And I cannot take credit for it. Richie from Boston, can't even take credit for it. It's shared somebody else's video. This is an old this is an old Ted Gunderson thing, but somebody else had put it together with a little bit of extra information on the front, and some douchebag with the hugest audience for any podcast on the planet to start it off with the biggest freaking tool of you know, agent provocateur bullshit, you know, just like everybody else, just like Danny Jones is doing now too, just like Sue Peters does, even though he does it in a different way they are. They are either honeypots or shouting down people who have opposing ideas, like making people who have alternative views sound stupid, even though he seems like he's the enlightened one because he does DMT and bullshit like that. Right, yeah, whatever, let's go ahead and do this. So I'm just trying to figure out where my ass is right now, and that's it. That's gonna be hard to do that at the same time, so we'll just have to put this up there now because that fits the very first opening statement here. If fits Zendri is on YouTube, that sounds so much like Steph fun for Stoppin's voice, I don't I almost wonder if he did the over overlay for that, if he if he said that, because this sounds so much like Stefan's voice. And by the way, everybody, he's home. He did have a heart attack, Well, he said he had a heart attack on his message to me just now. So yeah, you know, I gave you the live update yesterday and that Steve had sent me while we were on the on the live stream, and you know, talked about how they freaking dosed him with the radioactive die for a scan, the CT scan, which is five hundred times more radiation than a regular X ray. At least that's what it sounded like from the description that they said they was harming his kidneys. And I went through the whole story about about my kidneys and the lies that they told in all this kenney stones not kidney failure, idiots, And they only found that after the scan that they didn't tell me about great system we have. Wonderful, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm looking at buttons on this screen thinking I can touch them. It's on the other screen that they're showing like, what's not working? That's us, all right, now, let's try it.
Speaker 19: If if Satan is real or if demons are real, they really are a real thing, and these are cultists.
Speaker 1: That's why I put out a little guy in the corner there to remind us with the demon Satan whatever. By the way, the demon worshiping stuff came out of Babylon with these guys that you see in the left corner here, okay, And there was two different phases of like the whole Babylon thing where people don't make a distinction. There was an earlier like sumer Ish Babylon type of time, and it's not exactly a ritten the spot, but then later came like the Assyrians and all of a sudden crap and there was that long period of time where they wrote the Talmud. But these are all different eras. So whenever people say Babylon and Babylon was this and that, like who corrupted it? The same people that are saying that it was up. And of course if it was a more mostly well mannered Gothic people, at one point of course they would be hated and be told and we were to be told that they are the horrible people and not the scumbags that want to kill us. All. Of course, you never tell people, you know, you know what I mean. It's like the mob, like you don't you don't make it obvious that you're going to be the executioner, you.
Speaker 14: Know what I mean.
Speaker 19: It's really can summon them, you know, I can terrify that would.
Speaker 1: Be Yeah, it's called Babylonian magic. Look up maxim Hole. I actually wrote about it in my book. They describe all the demons because Zuzu's in there. Just to find out that's real, THENU are in there, which is what Elu was you know, probably they put probably took that name l or Elu from the Edenites that we talk about in the British Eda. Yeah, Elu Limnu means either one one singular demon personified or a gaggle of them, like five or seven of them or something like that.
Speaker 19: Isn't that like the old saying the greatest oh yeah thing that Satan's ever done.
Speaker 20: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 20: And I look at the world we're in right now, Joe, and everything going on, and to me, it's hard to believe that there ain't something meddling or top left.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's just.
Speaker 19: Something pulling on their string, dark energy, right of human behavior, right, like what would cause someone to want to embrace?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't but but don't name that thing. Just make it some ambiguous thing, right, Don't name that thing that's doing it, that's in real life, real flesh form, right, that's actually doing all this conjuring and meddling when it maybe God knows if AI is an ancient thing, if or if it's just a demon present spirit that they're talking to through technology, whatever. Don't don't name those people who do those things. Just talk about Satanism, right, what the hell, man, you dick a Satanism.
Speaker 6: So Alena commenced to tell me about how she was initiated into the city.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I didn't want you guys to get the wrong impression that I'm you know, putting down Ted with my Ted just admitted it was the name of the song and the song was gonna fit the thing. And also Ted also doesn't name This is the reason why they'll say the colt and they'll say, but it was like as a copalistic cults. So why don't you just go ahead and say what cobbalists are? You know, just say what they mean with that, what that means and whether talbooed you don't you get what I'm saying. I can't say that one thing. We can say everything around it, can shoot all around the freaking target, but never actually hit it.
Speaker 6: Tenny cold that night she was a witch and part of the initiation is to murder. Of that instance, the murder of the wife and the two children two and a half and five and a half.
Speaker 8: In twenty eight years in the FBI, you'd never come across anything like I.
Speaker 6: Had never come across anything like that. I never heard the word Illuminati. If I heard, I didn't pay attention to it. But let me tell you folks, tonight, you are going to learn about the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: Okay. No, although that sounds like it's overdone and there's enough retards on social media missing the point of all that that it's it's very washed out. I made a very big point in this book to point out why it's actually relevant and who actually makes up of the Illuminati or whatever else you want to call them. But they're Frankist that just happened to call themselves that. But the Asiacic Brethren, the Philadelphi's, these are all these are all Illuminati sex. So even if you say, oh, well I was taken down when they took down, you know why I stopped at that college or whatever, this isn't no no, no, no, no no. Just because one, you know, you put your finger in one hole, doesn't mean there's not fifty other fi holes on the book, you know what I mean? And that is what happened. They were spread through all the reading clubs, the book reading clubs, anything that was quote unquote aristocratic or you know, scholarly, they had infiltrated. So it wasn't just the Masonic lodges, but that was a big place. Jesuits Frankists a match made in Hell, and they overhauled and co opted and reimagined the Masonic lodges in their image for the Kabalistic Lurian kabbala aka where we find this idea of Zionism and you know, forcing the hand of God and all that other stuff.
Speaker 21: What you are about to see is one of the most important interviews I have encountered during my seventeen years of research. Anyone who watches this interview will gain the ability to make sense of the past, present and future.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have a hard time saying that stuff. When I say I read books, you know, it's like I read books. I've been doing that for oh, I don't know, fifteen years or so. It's like reading a lot. I don't go calling it research. I always hesitate because it's like I'm reading books. I have to also have discernment to understand when the book is full of shit. So research means also using your ability to think to understand what's garbage and what's not in each of these books. What's a good thing to hold, notings, what you should throw away so that you can you know, find youer what do you call it? Fine tune your path when you're looking for more information and be able to see right away when it's going to be full of a bag of lies and not worth your seven hundred page investment to read, or whatever it is, so you can move on to something that's more. Here's a bunch of data with all the bullshit and without all all the misdirections, and without guiding you off a cliff. So it's or without trying to condition you or soften your brain, you know, manipulate you in some way. If that's research, I think that's more of a you know, critical thinking exercise, right, and analytical exercise. It's not like she is an archaeologist who puts on the funny you know, safari hat and gets in a jeep and gets all dusty playing around with aborigines. What the fuck do you mean by seventeen years of research?
Speaker 21: Those who don't will remain lost in a state of confusion.
Speaker 1: And everybody is so smug that they think they know everything.
Speaker 21: This is an absolute must see. This interview delves into history, politics, the occult, and the so called globalist agenda that is system.
Speaker 1: This is part of the dew thing too. Give somebody a nugget, a speck of real, and they will they will run around with that thing and hold it high in the year and declare themselves king of that that, you know, aspect or genre of something. It's it's for idiots to follow other idiots. You know, it's like it's like it's like King Julian once again. You know, it's completely inet people who think they know something or do they think they have it all figured out because they have this one little speck of something and they go, ha ha, come.
Speaker 21: On, manmadically destroying the human race through deception and psyops.
Speaker 8: Many times I get asked if I'm a subscriber to the conspiracy theory. I absolutely am not a subscriber to this. To the conspiracy theory, there is no theory. Right, good point Tonight, we're going to talk about the Illuminati, and I have Ted Gunderson with me again. He's been kind enough to give us more of his information. For those of you who don't know, Ted spent twenty eight years with the FBI, is now retired and working in his own investigations, and boy, what he's uncovered and everything that Ted presents comes straight from documents. So Ted, welcome the show. The Illuminati is the title of the show. I have gone through your book and I hear this organization tossed around after reading your book. Who the hell are these people?
Speaker 6: Well, the Illuminati, I w wasn't aware that it existed until after I retired from the FBI. I retired from the FBI in nineteen seventy nine and Torny General Griffin Bell asked me to coordinate security for the Pan American Games, and I went to San Juan, Puerto Rico the summer seventy nine. I birth came back and opened my own international security consulting an investigative organization in Westwood, Los ange S, California.
Speaker 1: Oh so just give somebody everybody perspective here, you know you said in seventy nine. I was born in seventy nine, right, So Ted Gunderson was born November seventh, nineteen twenty eight, in Colorado Springs, Colorado, who died in Memphis, Tennessee, July thirty first, twenty eleven, under suspicious circumstances. And it says that Jim mar is another cool dude, at least from what I gathered. I haven't really gone too deep into Jim the big bearded dude looks like a looks like a hillbilly slash biker kind kind of The Jim Marriers collection contains his writings and research on various conspiracy projects and don't say theories. These writings include Crossfire, they work from Blah blah blah, but yeah, so there you go. University of North Texas has some of his writings and sos. Theodore L. Gunderson was a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent, especially Agent in charge of in charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI. Jesus Rice, that's straight up. So you're you're talking about all the Hollywood cults and bullshit, right, an American author and and then you have to know it, throw it, and a conspiracy theorist. Some of the FBI casework included the death of Marilyn Monroe and the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Also Camtrails and we're gonna get into that later on. He was a he was an early guy on the scene for that.
Speaker 6: And uh, my first major investigation was the Jeff R. McDonald case. And he's a former Greenbreay doctor who's convicted of murdering his wife and Tachern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not safe even if you work with them and for them. This is the thing about this cult too. Even if you are a member, I want to be a member. Even if you are, it doesn't matter because you are obligated when they decide to you, test your loyalty, test your whatever uh you're You're expected to make sacrifices and if you won't, they'll come get them or for whatever reason, if they have some kind of thing going on, you might not be a subject of privy, you know, be privy to what's going to happen to you. But just because one of them doesn't mean they're not going to, you know, cannibalize you as well, and maybe quite literally canntabilize you or your family children and Fort Bragg. It's all about the hive, right, keeping the hive going forward, getting to their goals and objectives. If they see an angle and you're part of that angle, you will be consumed by that.
Speaker 6: In nineteen seventy February seventeenth, nineteen seventy and he was sentenced to had been sentenced the previous August to August seventy nine to three consecutive life sentences, and some of his doctor friends asked me to investigate it, and I said, sure, I'll investigate it. So I began my investigation, and within long story short, I developed something like nineteen new witnesses, and within ten months, as a matter of fact, on October twenty five, nineteen eighty, I obtained a signed confession from Elena Stokely, the girl in the white hat floppy white hat in the story. There's been a best selling book, faila Vision, and the best selling movie of faila Vision. And anyway, her name was Elena Stokely, and Helena Stokely told me.
Speaker 1: That as soon as he said fiddle vision, I got a massive, like right behind my tear duct in my right eye, like pain, like felt like was crushing my head. It's hilarious, fiddle vision.
Speaker 6: Right be McDonald not murder his wife and two children at Fort Bragg in February nineteen seventy.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ Fort Bragg right there. And you understand why I showed you this, Well, we were just going through how many people were affiliated with Fort Bragg and all those stupid freaking events that happened recently. The guy who didn't quite you know, make get it shot off over at Moral Lago. Didn't even get set up, right, really, if that was even what was gonna happen, if it was just whatever? Uh the dude who started plowing people over in New Orleans with his of course he has had the flag flying behind him, right, And then you know what was it? Whatever doesn't matter of isis or come whatever the fun it was anyway. And then the other one was the cyber truck dude. Right, those were all for brag people, weren't they. And then uh, you can go on and on with that. Fort Bragg and Dietrich and Edward's Air Force Base are really big names in all this crap all the time. The same ones pop up a lot, Dietrich for a lot of the bioweapon bullshit that they then call is call a virus when it's really just a poison.
Speaker 6: That they were murdered by hers Tenny Cold group, And I said, yes, Selena, tell me more. And so Elena commenced to tell me about how she was initiated into the Satanic cult that night. She was a witch.
Speaker 1: This is the square, and part.
Speaker 6: Of the initiation is to murder. In that instance, the murder of the wife and the two children, two and a half and five and a half darling children. And so I went public with the information. Well, first of all, before I went public, I submitted a twelve hundred page between eleven and twelve hundred page report to the FBI and to the US Department of Justice Solicitor General's Office. And I wrote a personal letter to Judge William Webster, director of the FBI, and I said, Judge, when we were friends, Judge Webster and I because I'd worked for him. I was in charge of southernmost of southern California, had over seven hundred personnel under my command, so I knew him, you know, very well. And I wrote to Judge Webster and I said, Judge, I think this man's innocence, and here's my report. Doctor McDonald run out of money, and I think that the FBI needs to look at this and continue my investigation. And I set forth five or six pages of leads that really needed to be covered to resolve it and bring it to a logical conclusion. And then what happened to me was shocking. All of a sudden, I hear from my various sources around the country that I'm a Discrenolex employee, that I'm a homosexual, that I'm suffering from mental problems. And what I'm saying to you is it's called disinformation program. So rather than take my report, my eleven twelve hond page report continuing the investigation considering this man is innocence, they attacked me. The government attacks me because they have to destroy my credibility. And in order to destroy my credibility, that's to come out with these wild allegations. And it's called it's very active, it's very prevalent and very effective in the intelligence community, and it's called a disinformation program. Anyway, long story short, Helena said that she was a member of a Satanic colt at that time. They were bringing drugs and plastic bags and the body cavities of the dead gis out of Vietnam Air America CIA Operation and the army, and they were landing in various bass around the country and then they would take the drugs out and distribute them. Helena Stokeley's Satanic cult group were distributing the drugs on the East coast.
Speaker 1: They went in and so, knowing what we most of us probably are knew all bit long before you know the USA Black Ops shit that's popping up and showing where money is funneled. More than likely our grandparents and our parents, through their taxes, bought those drugs that were being distributed to ruin lives and families here and in the most despicable fashion in the body cavities of a And that I think is confirmed because I've heard that many other places before.
Speaker 6: Murdered the family without the approval or the knowledge of higher ups in the drug operation. And when the higher ups learned this had happened, they were afraid if there was an investigation of the cult, it could expose the whole operation. So what they did is they basically framed doctor McDonald. Doctor McDonald's an innocent man. He did not commit those murders. So in looking at the case, you see when you've come involved in an investigation, the first thing you do is you grab all the testimony and all the evidence and you look at it and you analyze it. And I saw where evidence was lost, stolen, destroyed, altered. For example, Colette, the wife, Jeff's wife, had skin under her fingernails. The skin disappeared. Now from the skin, you could do a blood test at that time to tell the blood type of the person who had been scratched. By the way, doctor McDonald did not have any scratch marks on him, that skin disappeared. That evidence alone could have exonerated doctor McDonald. But anyway, Elena then told about the movement in the house, what each person did, how she had broken into the house with a black male named Dwight Smith and the two white males Shelby Don Harrison, Alan Mazrael, confront of doctor McDonald. They had a fight and murdered. The family left him alive. She said that they left doctor McDonald alive because they felt he would suffer more if his family died and he was alive. The man has suffered. He's been in jail now for twenty some years.
Speaker 8: And he's still there.
Speaker 6: He's still there. And right now we're in the process that the courts ordered DNA test by the way in nineteen ninety seven, four years ago. Well, the judge James Fox from Wilmington, North Carolina, said, okay, we're only although there's two thousand individual pieces of evidence, he said that we're only going to allow fifteen pieces of evidence to big Salmon and furthermore.
Speaker 1: Two courts to saying, I understand who owns your government and all the mechanicians thereof, or it's their cult that they're preserving.
Speaker 6: Only going to allow the prosecution of the US government to be present when they opened the evidence, the wolves defense couldn't even be present. Well, the prosecution opened the evidence envelopes and of the fifteen, five of them are empty. Unbelievable, right ninety seven, two thousand and one. They still haven't conducted the tests. They're dragging their feet. The government is stalling. Now. If our government is interested in truly interested in justice, they would get on with this case. But they don't dare resolve it in favor of somebody other than McDonald as a guilty part.
Speaker 8: YEA. They discover that McDonald didn't do it, then they're obligated to find out who you did it.
Speaker 6: And here I'm sitting here with a confession from the girl.
Speaker 8: And all the documentation, the evidence and everything, but yet it's ignored.
Speaker 6: That's right, you know.
Speaker 8: I wish this was a new story that i'd heard, but I see this and so many cases at all levels. That's right, all levels of government. They cover up all these things that they're it's always doing so he's still locked up. You have the evidence, and nobody will do anything.
Speaker 6: They refuse, they refuse. Helena told me that there were generals involved in the operation, the drug operation. There were two attorneys in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Uh, there were police officers, and there were army personnel involved in it. Yeah, that she personally had.
Speaker 8: Knowledge of it. Well, and this is a satanic call.
Speaker 6: This is a satanic call. Now. The reason I gave that story is because I want to explain how I became involved in these issues.
Speaker 8: In twenty eight years in the FBI, you'd never come across anything like it.
Speaker 6: I had never come across anything like that. I never heard the word alumini. If i'd heard, I didn't pay attention to it, which is true of the average person. Well, yeah, walk in the street. But let me tell you, folks tonight, you are going to learn about the Illuminati because I learned about it after I became involved in the Jeffrey McDonald casey. The natural thing to do is to say, well, why and what's happening here? Well, I went on national TV and national radio talk shows, and I exposed this whole operation out of Southeast age of the drug. And by the way, this is documented the drug operation in a magazine of Time magazine January one, nineteen seventy three. So I'm not talking off the top of my head, but people came out of the woodwork from all over the United States west coast, east coast, middlewest, southwest and started telling me the same basic story about the Satanic cult movement in this country. The Satanic cult movement is dovetails and is tied in too.
Speaker 1: Satanic and saturn are intertwined, right, whatever religious filter you look through, it's the same type. It's the same cult. It's just people assign evil to mean this thing or that thing, depending on what filter of religion they're looking through it. Other people from I don't know, India might look at it as a collie, you know, the Khali cult or something. But it's just the same damn thing, right, and demonic conjuring, child murder. We just saw or heard about, killing of families, killing of people, blood rituals, all this stuff, or giastic blood rituals, and it's nothing different than what they were doing Stonyach Time.
Speaker 6: To the Illuminati that is tied into the US intelligence community, that is tied in to the drug illegal drug activity in this country, that is tied into the mk Ultra mind control program, which is CIA program that began after World War Two code word Operation paper Clip. And in researching it, in other words, here I'm saying, why, why, why why? I don't understand what's where's this?
Speaker 8: Where's this?
Speaker 6: Where is the conspiracy? And let's prove the conspiracy because I'm skeptical too. I'm a law enforcement officer for twenty eight years, and we are naturally, we're bred to be suspicious and to be curious.
Speaker 8: But even and you mentioned Air America. When I was in Vietnam, I had work orders a number of times that I would go down and work on America airplanes, and it never I never had a clue. I mean, Air America sounds like a pretty nifty outfit, and I never had a clue what these airplanes were all about. And then in my debriefing, which I can't tell you about, they told me that I couldn't tell you about Air America even existing. I think I just did that, didn't I. Oh, well, you're in trouble anyways.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you, Dennis, there's been so much publicity about America.
Speaker 8: That yeah, but Air America there was. I've got no I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Tell you that I wasn't there a movie with with Bill Gibson called that Wasn't There an air I'll look it up in a second, but I'm pretty sure it was like the sanitized Hollywood version of it right where they were cool.
Speaker 8: I know people that have pictures of the airplanes that Air America there it is. And at that time, I mean I was gung ho military. I was taking care of the country and the Illuminati I thought was a brand of light bulbs. I mean that's as That's how far it went at that time. Now, after doing study and the reason we're doing this people is for your information.
Speaker 6: We know this.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna interlude here with what I found. Okay, so it says. Air America is a nineteen ninety American action comedy film directed by Roger spots Wood spuddhist Wood, spottish Wood, Wow Ever Heard of Them? And starring Mel Gibson and Robert Downey Jr. As Air America pilots flying missions in Laos during the Vietnam War. When the protagonists discover their aircraft is being used by government agents to smuggle heroin. They must avoid being framed as the drug smugglers, so they made a movie out of it. The plot of the film is adapted from Christopher robbins nineteen seventy nine nonfiction book chronicling the CIA financed airline to transport weapons and supplies in Cambodia, Laos, and Southern South Vietnam during the Vietnam more the publicity for the film advertises a high, lighthearted buddy movie, imply implied a tone that differs greatly from the actual film, which includes such serious themes as anti war messages focused on the opium trade and the negative portrayal of Royal Laoshan General Vang Pao. Yeah, okay, let's see is there anything more here? While air dropping livestock on in their CEE one twenty three cargo aircraft, Billy and Jack Neely are shot down, but Billy men just crash land the seat one twenty three at a former World War two Japanese airstrip and blah blah blah blah. Yeah, okay, yes, you had Mel Gibbson, Robert Downe and Junior Nancy Travis. Haven't heard her name in a long time. Nobody else really did. Yeah, not really. A whole lot of other memorable names here, some of them are based on alleged real people like Richard Secord, Jerry Daniels, and Senator Stewart Symington. All right, that's it.
Speaker 8: Stuff and we believe it, and we're just going to tell you what we've found out. Do with it what you want. But the Illuminati has been documented, just like Air America, clear back way back to the days of the origination of the Constitution.
Speaker 6: That's right now. You're aware, of course, I don't know if your audience is aware. But Air America there was so much publicity on Air America, even a movie came out of Hollywood on it, that they dropped the name and now it was then it was known as Evergreen Airline.
Speaker 1: Which is the same name as the shipping company that the Clintons were tied up in. I'm sure there's no connection there whatsoever. Right, there was a big, big controversy about this Evergreen thing doing all through you know, being it was being discussed through like the QAnon thing, but also through other people around the q Andon heyday, and what do you call it? There's an other thing? Oh yeah, So when you guys used the rumble super chat thing. It'll it'll bring up a banner across the screen giving thanks to you, just so you know. So it's that little dollar sign at the bottom of the chat. I was just reading something on the sidebar and letting you guys know that and so forth.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now, one of the airlines is Janet air Line, right, which hauls the CIA employees out of Las Vegas every day through up to Area fifty one and back in the afternoon. They land about two thirty. Wait a minute, I read an article.
Speaker 8: It said there is no Area fifty one, So where does Janet air Lines land?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm sorry, but there is an area fifth Road, because I was just there a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right. I saw you there and I gave a lecture there. No, I it is amazing, And I know I watched Janit air Lines takeoff, and I watched them when they were black, a black seven thirty seven, no numbers. Can you believe that? Really? Now they're white with a red stripe. So they've right, Well, they ridded them up a little bit. They've they've brught them up. Yeah, they've up. Yeah, right, anyway back to this uh light bulb company. Yeah, Illuminati, they started way back. What's their plan?
Speaker 6: Well, before I go into that, let me mention that I have put my own report together. You might want to hold it up Dennis on the Illuminati.
Speaker 8: No, this this is my copy of your This is your copy. Yeah, if you want one, you have to get it from them.
Speaker 6: But this report takes the goals of the Illuminati and then comes right in behind the goals and documents what's happening today, how the goals are being implemented and activated.
Speaker 8: Have you got the goals? Yes, I've got the gold right here, all right.
Speaker 6: And this is a book, this is my bible when it comes to the Illuminatio. It's called Pawns in the Game. It's by William guy Carr. William guy Carr was a Canadian author. Command Okay, so this is one.
Speaker 1: This is the big reason why I wanted to show this because if you listen to this, this is very very close to the protocols of Learned Elders Zion. And they're saying that these are what was laid up by the Illuminati. And they're also saying, you know that also ties into the Rothschild plant for global domination, which, by the way, Rothstarls didn't have a heyday. Now they're gone. I don't know why people like there's oh, the entity that is that that race of it's not even race, you know what I mean? These group of Jay's out there, these uh what I like to call Saturn cult leonites. They're all same, high minded people. But yes, no, just because Jacob Rothschild is dead doesn't mean that there's not a billion other of these fucking Rothschild. The whole bloodline is still out there. Guys. You know there's a Nathan out there, a new Nathan who looks an awful lot like a burn burned victim version of Mark Zuckelberg, even though he hasn't been burned. His face is just weird because probably all the inbreeding. It's just a really strange looking face on the guy. I don't know if you've ever seen what the what Nathan, the younger Nathan Rothschild, not the one from one hundred years ago, but the other Nathan Rothschild two hundred years ago. He's a very strange looking individual and the retired in the But yeah, the whole point here is this lines up perfectly with every other plan of global domination. And this is supposedly coming from the Illuminati. So if it's as if it's as direct as the planks of the Communist Manifesto, if it's as direct as the you know, the so called nice secret initiatives of the United Nations, and it's also the same directive of the protocols. Gee, I wonder if it's the same people.
Speaker 6: Canadian Navy. And he couldn't understand why we had so much war and so medieval things taking place in the world. So he, like me, did his own research and found out really why, and in his book. It's a fabulous book. And this is available through me.
Speaker 8: By the way, and it looks like it's got some aid.
Speaker 6: John, Oh, it's an old timer. Yeah, I've used this quite extensively, but there are new copies that are available. Anyway, Why don't I just go through these goals?
Speaker 8: How many goals are there?
Speaker 6: Twenty five goals, and I'll go through them just as fast as I can. I'm going to read from the book portions of it so that we don't lose the real significance of it. Okay. Number one, first of all, of the A funy name. Adam Weissoft was commissioned by Meyer Rothschild in seventeen seventy three to come up with a plan to take over the world and so on May the first, seventeen seventy six, three years later, he had to put this plan together and the goals were announced. May the first is the Communist holidays. You know, by the way, it's kind of interesting area fifty one five to one, May the first. I don't know if there's any significance there or not, but you know, I'm not saying there is. I'm not saying there isn't.
Speaker 8: But okay, all right, tell me. I'm a kook. Well, fifty one relates to a lot of things if we got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I'm just saying this kind of a little interesting twist there, Okay, Biger pardon Mayday, Happy may Day. That's right, okay. Number one. The speaker in this meeting with the rock Child and other leading industrialists, bankers, businessmen in Germany, he was a in Germany. Weissov said that the unfollowed the plot by saying that because the majority of men were inclined to evil rather than good, the best results in governing them could be obtained by using violence and terrorism and not by academic discussions. He goes on and says that the the reason the way to rule is logically to conclude that by the laws of the nature, the right lies in force. And we've seen that, we see that every day.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, yeah, because they understand the laws of the jungle of nature. Right, if you're slow and you're scared, you get eaten. Right would it say if you, if you, if you run your prey and if you behave as a victimy become one.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 8: We see that in the Middle East, right today, the Middle East, we see that Middle reno. Well, we see that also in the riots and yeah, everywhere, and in the hitting the blacks against the Mexicans and the blacks against the whites.
Speaker 6: Right and all true stuff.
Speaker 1: By the way, get everybody railed up, and then turn them all against the way people, you know.
Speaker 6: That's part of the master plan number two. He next asserted that political freedom is an idea and not a fact. He stated that in order to serve political power, all that was necessary was to preach liberalism.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is so far back in TV history that they actually used a non digital banner in the background. Right they have They have like a regular canvas you know, banner that you would buy from Vista Print or something like that. It's funny they went to the mall and got that.
Speaker 6: So that the electorate, for the sake of an idea, would yield some of their power and prerogatives, which the plotters could then gather together into their own hands. The liberalism is very active in this country today. That's right number three. The speaker asserted that the power of gold.
Speaker 1: My theory is that they used this set for more than one show, so everything is more easily moved. Throw a few plants on there, get the little dalli out, carry them off, carry off the minute minuscule furniture. They didn't have a dedicated studio like a fucking Ellen show or something like that. Right, these guys were moved in and moved out.
Speaker 6: Had usurped the power of liberal rulers even then? And the course it started in seventeen seventy three was announced seventeen seventy six. He reminded his audience that there had been a time when faith had ruled, but stated that once that freedom had been substituted for faith, the people did not know how to use it in moderation. You argue that because of this fact, it was logical to assume that they could use the idea of freedom to bring about class wars. He pointed out that it was immaterial to the success of his plan whether the established governments were destroyed by internal or external foes, because the victor had of necessity to seek the aid of capital, which quote is entirely in our hands. Number four, he argued that the use of any and all means to reach their final goal was justified on the grounds that the ruler who governed by the moral code was not a skilled politician, because he left himself volermo vulnerable and in an unstable position on his throne. He said, those who wished to rule must have recourse to cunning and to make believe, because great national qualities like frankness and honesty are vices in politics. Number five, he asserted, our right lies in force. The word right is an abstract thought and proves nothing. I find a new right to attack by the right of the strong, and to scatter to the winds all existing forces of order and regulation, to reconstruct all existing institutions, and to become the sovereign lord of all those who left to us the rights of their powers.
Speaker 1: Do you understand what they're saying here? What they're saying is you don't replace it with something with a different name. You just changed the nature of that which was already established under a good name, so that people just carry on not realizing the whole nature of their structure of you know, law, order of government, whatever you want to call it, has changed and has turned against the people. You don't make it obvious by altering the system in name and you know, impression, You just start acting differently and manipulating it in a different manas center infiltration, co opting what they do, what they do all the time.
Speaker 6: By laying them down voluntarily in their liberalism. Number six. He then admonished his listeners with these words, the power of our resources. Listen to this. This is very interesting. The power of our resources must remain invisible until the very moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning or force can undermined it. He warned them that any deviation from the line of the strategical plan he was making known to them would risk bringing the naught to not the labors of century. So it's secret and they want to keep it secret. They don't want the public or the people to be aware of what their plan is, because if the enough people have come aware of it, they could stop it.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, if just the first six items, if you published those in the largest newspapers in the country for two or three weeks just explained all this, it'd be all over with. The people would be so outraged.
Speaker 6: That's right, And we're coming up to that in just a few minutes. Why it's not being published, right, that's control of the press. That's not the seventh one. But we'll talk about the south to them. He next asserted, weissoff did the use of mob psychology to obtain control of the masses. You reason that the might of the mob is blind, senseless, and unreasoning, and ever at the mercy of suggestion from any side. He stated, only a despotic ruler can rule the mob effectively, because without absolute despotism there can be no existence for civilization, which was carried out not by.
Speaker 1: The what's the most despotic thing we've ever heard of, the Holy Roman Empire, right.
Speaker 6: Masses, but by their guide, whosoever that person might be. He warned that the moment the mob seiz his freedom in its hand, it quickly turns the anarchy.
Speaker 1: And speaking of that, since I brought the whole Holymome Empire into the into the conversation here, let me what I do. I want to let me see it. Oh, because I'm looking the wrong goddamn thing. That's why. Okay, so I wrote something earlier today, I'd like to, Oh, hold on, I have to delete a retard. First. People drop in our telegram group and want to talk about shitcoin and four x trading and all this other crap. Okay, so I wrote because some let's see, Joseph Polka put up this thing, and that says a few American college graduates. Wool with a PhD degree could tell you what the Byzantine Empire was. It was the Empire of East Rome, set up by Roman leaders after the Jews had destroyed Rome. This empire that wasn't like a cough for effect.
Speaker 8: I just had a cough.
Speaker 1: The empire function in Constantinople for twelve hundred years, excuse me, the longest duration of any empire in the history of the world. And we've heard why, right, The Byzantine Empire wouldn't allow the Jews to be an education government or in usury, in lending. They flourished too, but they weren't able to gain control of the kingdom, which they resented them for. But you know whatever, at least the power hungry ones. Did you know, the empire function in Constantine for twelve hundred years, the longest duration of any empire in the history of the world. Throughout the history of of Byzantium as it was known by imperial edict, no Jew allowed was allow to hold any post in the empire, nor was he allowed to educate the young. Yet its edicts against the Jews were not cruel. In fact, Jews lived unmolested and prosperously in the empire throughout its history. But here alone the vicious cycle of host and parasite did not take I wouldn't say take root, butys take place. It was a Christian civilization, and the Jews were not able to exercise any influence to which I said. Fun fact, the Vatican hated the Byzantines, which again alludes to the Jays being either in control of the Roman Catholic Church or their tight bond and singular mission because of their secret ancient roots as fellow Saturn cult edenites child killings, and I putting parentheses child killing, sorcerers and deadly poison producers i e. Farmerkilla. What's called Russian Orthodoxy is Byzantine, and Putin is very supportive of them. Just one more thing that I consider that others don't when assessing Putin. They condemn him because he was in the KGB. Communism isn't about having a lot of options. If you want to have a government job and you don't want to starve, you'd do the thing. Besides, it's easier to take down an enemy from within, or at least close enough to know how they operate. I don't really care that he was in the WEF before any of us knew what that was. Again, he was a spy and he got to where he had where he had some influence by playing the game. And then I said that's a good point too, that if the empire fell apart, why and how did the Roman Catholic Church still retain so much power? If the Jews overcame the entire Roman Empire and destroyed all, why was that still standing? If the Empire was destroyed by Jews and they allegedly hate Christians. Then why did the Roman Catholic Church continue on? Maybe because it was built by Jews and filled with crypto Jews from the get go. The Roman Empire fell in fourteen seventy six, a d after Constantine, after Theodosius. The Holy Roman Empire didn't fall until eighteen oh six quote unquote fall, and all they did really was relocate to Austria. Eighteen oh six was also the same year that the Jesuits were again empowered and reinstated. Francis the Second, the last Holy Roman Emperor, didn't give up his Roman Electorate powers until after the Jesuits, who are spies and assassins just like the Cia and Massad spies and assassins for the pope and empire, were once more recognized. He then ruled from Austria. The Leopold Society became the Jesuit hub, and that was in Austria where Catholics quote unquote were then sent to flood America. And this is why Cmuel Morse Morse Code warned in his book of the Jesuit invasion and infiltration of American values. It points to control by a different means. They continue to do it covertly through infiltration and subversion by proxy. Right, it's how their communism spreads. And Jesuits had been practicing communism in the reductions of Paraguay long before it entered Russia or was penned by some phantom Jews for Marx and Engles. Remember what is what I showed in my book about the true identity of Ignatius and his first lieutenant or general being cryptos. It's always been that way, just like our government. They're not all Jews or Zionists, but there's enough of them operating in the right places. Like meaning the whole entire government isn't just filled with Jews and Zionists, but there's enough of operating in the places that matter for them to set the tone in direction of the nation with and the other ones are fellow travelers, are willful participants in their own you know, their own culture's demise. Same with the Church, and that's why there needed to be a wycliff An, a Martin Luther. Honest men would be repulsed by the dark practices of what masquerrated as a Catholic Christian church. And there you go.
Speaker 8: One May.
Speaker 6: Number eight. He next advocated the use Oh, this is a good one of alcohol, liquor, drugs, moral corruption and all forms of vice to be used systematically by their agent tours to corrupt the morals of the youth of the nation. He recommended that special agent tours should be trained as tutors, lackeys, governesses, clerks, and by our women in the places are frequented by the masses. He added that in the number of these last I count also the so called society ladies who become voluntary followers of the other interruption and luxury. We must not stop at bribery to see and treat trickery when they should serve towards the attainment of our goal. Don't we see that today?
Speaker 8: We see I haven't missed anything we don't see today so far.
Speaker 6: I mean that is heavy though. Stop and think of what's happened to the youth of America today, Oh, or no question about it. The drugs, uh, the addressing in the satanic symbols, uh, the the emblems that they use uh. Sex. Look at television, absolutely the greatest media and the history of the world, that it's being used to influence our youth by all and also us of course through subliminy.
Speaker 1: For some reason, in the back of my head, I just heard the MTV don't when he said, look at how it's being used to influence the youth.
Speaker 6: No messages, okay. Number nine, Turning to politics, he claimed that they had the right to seize property by any means and without hesitation, yet by doing so they secure submission and sovereignty. He pronounced, quote, our state, marching along the path of peaceful conquest, has the right to replace the horrors of war by less noticeable and more satisfactory sentences of death necessary to maintain the terror, which tends to produce a blind submission. We see the I R S grabbing property ry every day. Look at the Gordon call case.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we even see law enforcement agency seizing. That's trying on a regular basis, right, funny enough.
Speaker 1: A lot of times they use the excuse of drugs, which is what they is supplied in the first place.
Speaker 6: And look at what's happening right here in Nevada with the ranchers.
Speaker 8: Oh oh shit, we got the federal government.
Speaker 1: It's it almost sounds like he's talking about the Bundy ranch right there.
Speaker 8: One has basically seized eighty seven for some of them.
Speaker 1: They weren't the only ones, but I think it was happening in this Maybe it was. I don't know exactly when this came out, but it was after nine to eleven, so it sounds like it could have been the Bunde Ranch thing that was going down, the little the little standoff there that they had with the federal government. I remember watching that. They were very concerned about their lives. They said, we think we're all going to be murdered, and they rounded up all of our whatever it was cattle or horses. The government seized them.
Speaker 8: Of the state of the state of Nevada.
Speaker 6: Sure, and they've taken the large ranchers and put them there trying to put them out of business. They're fighting it.
Speaker 8: They are putting them out of it.
Speaker 6: That's right. Number ten. Dealing to the use of slogans, he said, in ancient times, we were the first to put the words liberty, equality, and fraternity.
Speaker 1: All Masonic straight up. This is exactly the verbiage that was in the protocols. By the way, liberty, whatever, fraternity, whatever you said the other one. Yeah, liberty, equality, fraternity, those are the uh. When you hear that in whatever partial or all you know, the same hand as behind it, because they're manipulating ideals that sound good, but they're steering you into a very Marxist, communist, new new way of existing.
Speaker 6: Into the mouths of the masses. Words repeated to this day by stupid pole parrots, words which the wood would be wise men of the masses could make nothing of in their abstractness.
Speaker 1: And this is literally the verbiage. This is pulled right from the protocols, from what I've the copy of the Protocols that I've read. So they're saying that this is Whysop that wrote this, But this this was pulled directly from the protocols, if I'm not mistaken, at least this section of it.
Speaker 6: And did not note the contradiction of their meaning and interrelation. He claimed the words brought under their direction and control legions who bore our banners with enthusiasm. He reasoned that there is no reason in nature, no place in nature for equality, liberty, or fraternity. He said, on the ruins of the natural and genealogical aristocracy of the masses, we have set up the aristocracy of money. The qualifications of this are yeah.
Speaker 1: And remember remember what Weysatt was not only was he a Jesuit priest, but his father was a.
Speaker 6: Rabbi docri see is wealth which is dependent upon us now.
Speaker 1: And there the whether or not this is accurate or not. Apparently what is said about Whysop is that his his ambition for this uh perfectible list in slash Illuminati was the fact that, you know, the Jesuits were disbanded and they just weren't quite getting the job done anyway to his laking. So that's like an open admission that the Jesuits were working to the Desionists. Well, let's just call it jewraled order right through the church, through the church. And what's changed.
Speaker 6: In our show recently we talked about the Federal Reserve. Right, the Federal Reserve is a private corporation, not part of the government. It tells us everything about what we can do about money, raise the interest over the well.
Speaker 8: It totally controls money, inflation and people.
Speaker 6: And don't you I find an amusing. I don't enjoy I find an amusing. The gas prices have been astronomically high lately, and All Green Span now has come out and said the grass prices are going to drop. I think they were dropped they dropped him because the masses of the people were up in arms.
Speaker 8: Well, I hope that's.
Speaker 6: What it was.
Speaker 1: Release valve. You apply it extreme amount of pressure, then you let up, let up a tiny bit, and then that becomes a new norm. But you've already you've still advanced further down what you're objective.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like kind of like about constrictor every time you take a breath in, that's when they squeeze or breathe out. I mean, so yeah, it's it's getting there slowly. It'll take this much and then give you back that much. Then you can get all excited because something's happening in the positive, but you still lost this much, right, sending on your rights and this whole, this whole Trump phenomenon thing that's going on right now. The zero point seven percent of the budget is USA. The other ninety nine percent is not being looked at at the moment because they're having you all focus on this pebble and the chicken heads that we are. You know, you can you can hypnotize a chicken with a straight line on the ground or a pebble for them to stare at, and you just hold them there and then you let go, and they just stare at it, right, hypnotized chickens staring at Doge and USA. It's thinking something's happening. Meanwhile, the other ninety nine percent is still functioning business as usual.
Speaker 8: And I hope there was an actual reaction to the will of the people, because we don't see that very often.
Speaker 6: Well, I suspect that, Yeah, I don't know, but gas prices are dropping. They have dropped on me, yes, and it shows you that they do have the control to do this.
Speaker 8: Oh absolutely. I mean, first of all, Greenspan's head of the Federal Reserve System. What's he talking about gas prices for in the first place.
Speaker 1: Right because he represents the overlords here, because he's in the FED, which is what's actually the true government. Another tell whose response for doing what.
Speaker 8: I mean this is if people would say, you know, what is what is this?
Speaker 6: No? That will?
Speaker 1: What about green spans comments that said, we don't answer to the government. We're above them. We're you know, we're we're above having to answer to the US government. What does that make them do? The is the king subject? Well, even the king is more subject to his subjects than that Jesus.
Speaker 8: Of course we have the I R S. I is a private corporation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an IMF entity as a matter of fact U N slash I M F entity. And so is the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, which is like a sub unit of the I R S.
Speaker 6: Right, part of the Treasury Department.
Speaker 8: Well, that's basically the collection arm for the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 8: They scoop up if inflations there's too much money out there, the IRS goes out, scoops it up and puts it back in the hopper, and then they loan it back to our senators and they give it ten times ten times right on the dollar, right, and then they charge it to the good faith and promise of the citizens of the United States.
Speaker 6: Den do you think it's possible that you and I can maybe buy some stock into the IRS or the Federal Reserve? It's since they're private corporation, I guess we can't.
Speaker 8: Let's call to have somebody.
Speaker 6: You have to know, somebody on the inside.
Speaker 8: Well, let's call it broker tomorrow. Okay, let's find out.
Speaker 6: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 6: Number eleven, this is interesting. Number eleven is very fascinating. The next this is advice off at the meeting they first seventeen seventy. He next expounded on theories regarding war. In seventeen seventy three he set down a principle.
Speaker 1: Which seventeen seventy three is the year that the Jesuits were disavowed denounced hopefully you want to put it.
Speaker 6: The governments of Britain and the United States publicly announced in their joint policy in nineteen thirty nine, So two hundred years later he set down the policy of the British and the American government. He said it should be the policy of those present to ferment wars but two directress peace conferences, so that neither of the combatants obtained territorial games.
Speaker 1: Does that does sound familiar? But hold on, I just read this to you too. The suppression of the Society of Jesus began in the summer of seventeen seventy three, when Pope Clement the fourteenth, bowing to pressure from the royal courts of Portugal, France and Spain, issued a papal brief ordering Jesuits throughout the world to renounce their vows and go into exile. And so what happened, So the Jesuits. This is so we talk about the Jews being expelled from one hundred and nine countries one hundred and one thousand and thirty eight times. Because the cat came back the very next day. Thought he was a gonner. Yeah, what happened to the Jesuits in sixteen US seventeen sixty seven says this power, along with their dedication to the popen Rome, caused the Catholic monarchs concern. King Carlos the Third of Spain signed orders on February twenty seventh, sixteen sixty seventeen sixty seven sorry to expel all Jesuits from his lands. The first person in Sonora to learn the edict was Governor Juan Claudio de Panita. That don't care about that part, but yes, there you have it. So they were They were being kicked out a lot of places too. Why because they were subversive? Because they were trying to cause rebellion and revolution in countries where people were perfectly happy with their lives. Does that sound familiar? Gee, they're in the same business as the Jews.
Speaker 8: What do you know? What do you know?
Speaker 6: You said the war should be directed so that the nations engaged on both sides would be placed further in their debt and in the power of our agent tours. Look at Yelta, right, we the United States won World War Two. We have a meeting at Yalta with Stalin and the British course are there, and what do we do? We give away half the world to the communist Right. Okay, that isn't a perfect example.
Speaker 8: So to back up a little bit, did we win?
Speaker 6: No, we did not win, But the combatants obtained territorial games and nobody get.
Speaker 8: Gathered except we were all a lot more in debt.
Speaker 6: We were in debt, which is perfect, which goes right along with what the Illuminati preachers right number twelve Faisoff said. In that case, he's next dealt with the administration. He told those present at this meeting that they must use their wealth to have candidates chosen for public office who would be obedient to our commands, so they may readily be used as pawns in our game by the learned and ingenious men we will appoint to operate behind the scenes of government as official advisors. He added. The man we appointed as advisors will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood in accordance with our ideals to rule the affairs of the whole world. How about Rhodes scholars.
Speaker 8: Wrote, every high office in probably every state, and definitely Washington.
Speaker 6: D C.
Speaker 8: Are always the golden boy. They're always the chosen person. They come out of nowhere and automatically they're elected.
Speaker 6: Dennis, Let's look at what's happened in our lifetime. Okay, Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt knew in advance they were going to bomb Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: Jack Kennedy's assassination a joint CIA Chicago mob operation. Look at Bobby Kennedy. He was assassinated there, there was an eight shot gun. There were thirteen bullets in the walls.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: Uh, look at Waco, Look at Oklahoma City. Now, the point I'm making there is look at the worm that is the Jews Commission report on the Jack Kennedy assassiny. The point I'm making there is the people in Washington, d C. Who fall in this category. See, like a majority of them do their pawns. Right, They're covering up and that's why they have control of what goes on at the high levels of our gun Right.
Speaker 8: But what happens I mean there has to be in my little mind, some enlightenment somewhere somehow. I mean, how could you can't have this many people walking around sound asleep? I mean, I see it, and I know it's sound.
Speaker 1: When you have them born into captivity multi generationally, and you have that suppression of their ability to think simply through the media and the education that you're pumping through them. But also, however, many electric metatic radiation freaking frequencies are being pumped through our brains on a given moment. It's easy to do. And if your parents aren't, you know, of some kind of good stock, and they don't do the right thing, but then you're not going to have that ability. Like it's just one of those things you have to some things you can't be taught that. You have to have it born and into you, like ingrained into you. That sometimes if you have shady parents, you can actually become a really decent person in spite of them, in spite of the bad influence or whatever. But you have to have something working in your favor. And oh, by the way, happy birthday sister, my sister Stephanie, that's her birthday today.
Speaker 8: It's ridiculous. But the masses, how are they not reacting.
Speaker 1: I will show you her website in a little bit here.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, we're coming to that very shortly. In fact, that's number thirteen. Let me read number thirteen. We'll come back to that. Okay, number thirteen. It dealt with a propaganda and explain how they're combined. Wealth could control all out. It's a public information while they remained in the shade and clear of blame, regardless of the repercussions due to the publication of libel, slander or untruth. The speaker said, quote, thanks to the press, we have got gold in our hands, notwithstanding the fact that we had to gather it out of the oceans of blood and tears. But it has paid us. Even though we have sacrificed many of our own people. Each victim on our side is worth a thousand of the masses. Control of the press, right, if we had a real, honest, free press in this country, they would attack or arle Inspector the Senator from Pennsylvania on the magic bullet. They would attack the federal government on Oklahoma City Ruby Ridge, and they would have to, And a Congressman should be standing on top of the desks and shouting, we want an investigation in the World Trade Center bombing in nineteen ninety three. This is documented in the New York Times article January October twenty eight, nineteen ninety three. The FBI, now, I knew in advance they were going to bomb the World Trade Center. They furnished ingredients for the bomb. Why is not Congress asking for an investigation of that? Six peoplework killed?
Speaker 8: Right there? You're telling them, that's the answer right there.
Speaker 6: And the press is not doing their mainstream media is not doing it.
Speaker 8: Q are Dennis Well, they're they're bought and paid for the mainstream media well.
Speaker 6: And also the large conglomerate manufacturers.
Speaker 1: And for those of you wondering if you didn't catch it earlier, he's reading for the book called Pawns in the Game Big Business.
Speaker 6: Okay. Number fourteen the next explained the necessity of having our agent tours always come out into the open and the pier on the scene when conditions had reached their lowest ebb and the masses had been subjugated by means of want and terror. He pointed out that when it was time to restore order, they should do it in such a way that the victims would believe they had been the prey of criminals and irresponsibles. He said, quote by executing the criminals and lunatics after they've carried out our preconceived reign of terror, we can make ourselves appear as the saviors of the oppressed and the champions of the workers.
Speaker 1: Hey look like not just He says that the workers that he immediately think of Marxist bullshit, right, but the bullshit revolution and all that stuff. But you also think of the red revolutions everywhere and also here, but also what's going on with every single move that Trump makes? Come out looking like you're some big savior, right, angel of Light with his other a guy who tells you straight up, you're going to become the Border Collective, and I'm going to put chip in your brain or inject when in you so you don't even have to know that it's happening, or you maybe you'll eat it one of these days, who knows, or drink it in your water. But yeah, you're going to be integrated into the AI controlled the future. Because Etlon is not a psychopath technocrat right right, right right, who wants you to drive around on remote control bombs and pretend that those are called cars just because you have wheels on them, things that can lock you in, things that can override your ability to steer them or hit the brakes. Sounds like a great, great plan for the future. Meanwhile, I went through that car show showing you how much we've already lost. Why would we go to that next step? I have so many because they think they're trendy and hip and they want to look like they're doing something and they want to be part of this. You know, here's the other thing. This other thing I pushed back on gluten for for for the longest time is that it was a trend because that whole you know, Ouva society has made it trendy to be to be frail. It's it's hip to be frail, right, So you have to act like you have some sort of you know, specific and special needs for every goddamn little thing to do. I'm I'm sillyac. Not everybody in the fucking world of siliac, buddy, I I I I I I'm gluten intolerant and lackedouse intolerant. It's like it's like it's like a badge of honor that they wear. Because then you have to treat them with with special you know, with special treatment, and it's it's a it's a it's definitely a California thing to act like you're you're dying all the time, or that you're that you're so weak to the to the natural world, or or you know, you don't belong in the natural world that uh, you know, you get treated with some other type of care that makes you special. And it's usually wealthier people that act that way, and I got to see plenty of them in my time in San Diego, trust me, in other places. But it's a big deal. It's a big thing, like they have of course they have gluten free restaurants, and I get the whole point of all that. But it's the thing is the people who ran there not because of gly fosse and not because of gluten, but because it was a trend, because it was a thing to do. Just like these stupid freaking cars. Oh, I'm saving the world? Are you? Do you know how electricity is produced? How often do you plug that car in there? Chief is that clean? Do you know what they do to get lithium? Okay? And do you know how pathetically stupid it is to like have a vehicle that costs you one hundred grand and instead of you know, I don't know, filling up a tank for seventy dollars or paying fifteen grand when that battery for some reason just won't charge the full anymore.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: But I was a one of my employees. She is a very interesting person. I'll just put it that way. International woman a mystery. She was going to get a Tesla and the one that they were trying to sell her wouldn't go wouldn't charge past fifty percent, So that battery was already going to need to be changing, and the dealership wasn't going to do it for her. So yeah, screw you. So I can well go down the block and then have to plug the damn thing in. Screw that.
Speaker 6: The speaker then added, quote, we are interested in just the opposite, in the dimension the killing out of the masses of the people. By the way, there's a movement to reduce the world population to five hundred million. The United States would have twenty million.
Speaker 8: People, right, a tenth of the population.
Speaker 6: Train speaking of killing out of the masses, number fifteen, Who.
Speaker 1: Are they preserving fucking India, Like, seriously, give us, give us five, give us four hundred of those five hundred million, four hundred million of you.
Speaker 6: Next explained how industrial depress and financial panics could be brought about and used.
Speaker 1: It because if they say that three hundred and thirty million are what's here, then that would mean that we'd all still be here, and that's at nine point.
Speaker 6: Serve their purpose, saying, quote, enforced unemployment and hunger imposed on the masses because of the power we have to create shortages of food will create the right of capital to rule more surely than it was given to the real aristocracy and by the legal authority of kings. He claimed that by having their agent Toure control the mob, the mob could then be used to wipe out all who dared to stand in their way. Henry Kissinger made the statement once, if you want to control the population, you control the food, right.
Speaker 1: And what are they doing right now? Anyone check out eggs lately, what is the excuse the fraud of the Avian flu? And then they're going to say it jump to the well. They're already messing with the other types of meat that nourished bodies, or if not directly, they're pumping it full of what they call veterinary vaccines that are also guess what not that vaccines but by themselves are actually vaccine. Whatever the hell that words poison mean. It's not helpful. It's not how the human body works and how biology works, period of the end. Okay, anytime you inject anything into you, you're causing shock to your system, and it's the most stupid thing you could possibly do, no matter what it is, no matter what it is. So if it's an actual toxin, poison or heavy metal, all the worst, all the worse. And then also mRNA whatever the hell that's supposed to mean, lipid nano, but all that stuff, they're injecting the food that you're about to eat with that. So yeah, and they don't have to disclose any of that. They'll have you focus on free range, grass fed, no antibiotics, no steroids, o winning the whole fact that they're still injecting it with plenty of poisons.
Speaker 6: Number sixteen that talked about the Freemasonry. Now I want to make it very clear we're talking about the Masons. There are a number of outstanding, wonderful men in the Masons.
Speaker 1: Okay, just like they're they're called underlings that aren't privy to the darker side, agreed, not all elks and not all well, I don't even know if there is there odd fellows anymore. You don't hear about those guys any that much. But like the who the is it the Lions Club that do all the help the work with the blind? Yeah, there's a lot of those fraternal owners out there.
Speaker 6: There are good people in the f behind good people in the CIA.
Speaker 8: But based on the people in the CIA bank pardon, there are good people and there absolutely are, Okay, I know there.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, there is an internal struggle going on in the CIA, I understand through my sources, and it's between uh that might.
Speaker 1: Be dated, that might be a little dated, and if and if that's true, they wouldn't last very long in the CIA, or they would be putting their own little box and pushing paper because they're not going to interfere with the the the the order and the structure and the and the and the management of anything that they do.
Speaker 6: A group known as the gray Beards, the old Timers, and the second group are called the sunny Nose bush Kids.
Speaker 8: Okay, self explanatory, Self explanatory.
Speaker 6: The Steinny nose. Bush kids are in control right.
Speaker 1: Today, Bush as in you know HW.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I I do know, and I and I want to emphasize that there are real good people in the FBI. I know some of them are great people. In the Sheriff's department, they are great people in the local police departments.
Speaker 1: I haven't found any of the local police departments anywhere ever, well maybe one, but they're traffic, they're not they're not doing the dumb stupid sh well, you know, even then, even then they're There's one guy I'm thinking of because his son is in the Coastguard too, so we became friends.
Speaker 8: But for all those great people are going down the street, there's one butt stands over here well and makes it bad for all of literally. Now, this isn't the case, the case the CIA has.
Speaker 1: Not, but the moment that a child goods missing and they find out that it was a ritual murder by the oy vase, guess how wonderful those police offers are officers are now and how the media treats that information if it even does get to the public, you know, get to see the light of the day. It's going to be covered up. It's gonna be covered up, and then somebody else is going to be blamed for the crime, and then an innocent person is going to go to jail or be you know, cannibalized by the locals because they think he did it or she, but mostly he.
Speaker 8: Leics tye real good name. I mean, I don't know where this is coming from, but they get blamed for everything. Now, lawyers, there's a whole other thing. I mean, it isn't one that's over here, it's.
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 8: They say?
Speaker 1: The bar system also wave.
Speaker 8: Of the lawyers give the other one percent a bad name.
Speaker 1: And that's that's funny.
Speaker 8: That's the way I see it.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 8: The lawyers are totally out of control, and the judges and running this running.
Speaker 1: And how is that allowed? Well because of people like Louis Brandei's as a Supreme Court justice and what was he was Dan Francis going off precedents instead of the actual whatever the law would be rich, which would be constitutional. They don't do that. So if one assholes has one corrupt decision, you can point at that and say we're going to carry on that corrupt decision. Here's some more corruption until the rooting of societal you know, morality and justice is gone. It's just it's rooted into nothing.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 8: I mean this is how you're talking about. Uh, this is the story. Does he mention the Bar Association in there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, but they're part of the agent tours behind the scene, right, Okay, Now he talks about the Freemasons and what's happened. The Illuminati has infiltrated the Freemasons. Uh, and they've established secret society.
Speaker 1: I will agree with that. So you have John Robison, who actually was witnessed to the change and the addition of degrees in the in the French, German and Uh, I think the I think it was London Lodges. The whole the whole nature of the Masonic quarter changed right around the time Whyslop was doing his work. So you have the Jesuits, you have the Frankists moving in. And that's what made the quote unquote perfectible list in.
Speaker 6: Right, that he is within a secret society. Now, I want to make it very clear the Freemasons are not the only victims of this infiltration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at the US government.
Speaker 6: Because the Illuminati has infiltrated virtually every level of society I know of law, enforcement officers, judges, prosecutors, businessmen, attorneys.
Speaker 1: Well, the police have the Fraternal Order of Police. What do you think that's associated with.
Speaker 6: Doctor doctors?
Speaker 1: Just like just like the Jays, they won't testify against each other.
Speaker 6: And the scumbags that follow us around on occasion, right, and that sabotage your car, right and loose to my lug nuts. They're part of the Illuminati, but they're the dirt bags down below. They're the tools of the Illuminati and furtherance of their cause.
Speaker 1: But so the Freemason, let me read what I've to you guys yesterday, real quick. It's a quick one, but it's about Jack the Ripper identified in eighteen eighty eight. Interesting number because of the Saturn thing right eights. Aaron Kasminsky was a twenty three year old Polish Jewish barber living in London during the terror reign of Jack the Ripper. He was certified insane and admitted to an asylum in eighteen ninety one. He died in nineteen nineteen. In his confidential memorandum, Chief Constable Melville McNaughton, who worked on the Ripper case, identified Kazminski as one of the three men suspected of being the Ripper. Kauz Minsky was also known to have a strong hatred towards women and homicidal tendencies. A witness reportedly identified Kazminsky at the time, but no charges were laid because the man would not testify against a fellow Jew. Now, one hundred and thirty two years later, DNA found on the shawl retrieved from the crime scene of Jack Rippers victim Catherine Edos matches a DNA se provided by one of Kazminsky's living relatives, bringing an end to one of the world's greatest unsolved crimes. Now, this might also not be true because it's so far away and so long ago that who would be taken down for this type of information, right, But it could very well be true. But if it's not, but if it's pointing towards this barber and not like you know that movie from Hell, Right, it was a freemason that was a doctor to the royals or something like that, that was allegedly the the Ripper who had his own reasons for being a psychopath. But you know, so it's either one Jew or another Jew, basically, But at the same time, but put it all boils down to it's the same people every time.
Speaker 6: There are not the only group that's been in field treated. The churches have been infild treated. You cannot get there's there's not one in a thousand. There's only one in a thousand ministers that will allow you to come in and talk like you and I are talking right today.
Speaker 8: Right, they're afraid of losing there, that's.
Speaker 6: Right, that's right. Okay, next number seventeen.
Speaker 8: Only five of these?
Speaker 6: Yeah, is that too much?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 8: I can handle it. Keep going, I keep going. I can handle it.
Speaker 6: Okay, there we have, Yes, we have a few more to go. Eight more to go. Expounded the value of systematic deceptions, pointing out that their agent tour should be treated the use of high sounding phrases in the use of popular slogans. This, This is typical politician, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? They should make the masses.
Speaker 1: The most lack How many slogans can you think of? A the tap of your head that could be implied one way because you assume that it's meant one way, but it could be a spell doing it doing the exact opposite of what you think it's intended to mean. Right, These are called mantras. You don't want to use mantras. And just where we go? One we go? All right, where's that? Into a prison cell or into a ditch altogether in a mass grave?
Speaker 6: Right, Haavisha promises you observed, Quote the opposite of what has been promised can always be done afterwards, that is of no consequence.
Speaker 8: End.
Speaker 6: Quote your reason that by using such words as freedom and liberty, the masses could be stirred up to such a pitch a patriarch fervor, that they could be made to fight even against the laws of God and nature. He added, quote and for this reason, after we obtain control of the very name of God, will be he raised from the lexicon of life. Well, there you have it, lavish words. Remember George Bush read my lips, I will not raise taxes.
Speaker 8: Until I get in.
Speaker 6: And he was elected.
Speaker 8: He raised taxes, but he wouldn't repeat the last man.
Speaker 6: And how many promises did Clinton make? And how many promises have the other politicians made? You know of the five hundred and thirty five congressman and senators in Washington, d C. I doubt if we have twenty five or thirty that are real true Americans. That's a sad commentary.
Speaker 8: It's very sad, and it's even sadder that I have to agree with you.
Speaker 6: Number eighteen, and then detail the plans for revolutionary war the art of street fighting. Now outline the pattern for the reign of terror, which he assisted, must accompany every revolutionary effort quote, because it is the most economical way to bring the population to speedy subjection. Number nineteen. Diplomacy was next discussed. After all wars, secret diplomacy must be insisted upon quote, in order that our agent tours. These are the men behind the scenes, masquerading as political and financial and economic advisors, can carry out our mandates without fear of exposing who are the secret power behind in national and international affairs. The speaker then told those present that by secret diplomacy they must obtain such control quote that the nations cannot come to even an inconsiderable private agreement without our secret agents having a hand in it. After World War Two, we had Algihiss right right, and he was number one advisor to President Rosem. He went to Yalta and it was instrumental in dividing up the world and giving half of it to the Communists. He was identified as a communist agent exactly.
Speaker 8: I mean, he was professed to be one, and.
Speaker 6: What happened denied it. However, when Communism was defeated in Russia, the records were there he was, in fact the Communi sation. By the way, I have another theory on communism, the downfall of communism under the Reagan administration. Why don't we talk about that if we have time, when I get through with these twenty fives topics. Okay, Number twenty the ultimate world government was the ultimate control of the world, and taking over the world was the goal. Number twenty. To reach this goal, the speaker told them, quote, it would be necessary to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of such colossal riches that even the largest fortunes of the masses will depend on us to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the Credit government. On the day after the great political smash. The speaker then added, quote, you gentlemen here present who are economist, just strike an estimate of the significance of this combination. Number twenty one. Economic war plans to rob the masses of their landed properties and industries were then discussed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like you know, and inheritance tax, death tax, oh, property tax? Right, who owns the land if you're still paying rent on it? And what other things can they tell? Oh? Right, graduated income tax. There you go, and then the hidden taxes like, oh, I don't know those guys on the road with the flashy lights who pull you over on your property because it was your taxes that allegedly made those roads. So you're on your property when you get pulled over for the conduct on your property. Yeah, or the infrastructure. Right, you have to have recurring bills too. So the infrastructure that you your money allegedly played, was you utilized to create so that you could get electricity, water and everything else to your house, gas and all that. Now you're being taxed on that as well for the using it. You installed it, you pay all the workers, but you're paying also for the use of it.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 1: And the delivery fee quote unquote delivery free is the biggest is the biggest part of your bill, not the usage the delivery fee, you mean the delivery on the infrastructure that all your generations of your family paid to create. So once again your property, and once everybody realizes this, maybe we'll stop. I don't know, this goddamn stupid system altogether and push everybody out. And you know those people who already work at these you know, electric companies and so on, you know, they still haven't sent up, continue to run the place because they want electricity at their homes. We don't need them if we're already trying to do it. And then we could, you know, set up guilds and teach new you know, the next generation of people to take over when those other people get you know, too old or whatnot. And what's what's the benefit there? Oh, I don't know, Independence from the corrupt system. And also, you know, free electricity for everybody, isn't that nice? The builder builds houses, so the guy who keeps the electric going gets a house. You see how this all works without the JAY.
Speaker 6: A combination of high taxes an unfair competition was advocated to bring about the economic ruin of the masses as far as their national financial interest and investments were concerned. In the international field, he felt that they could be encouraged to price themselves out of the markets. This could be achieved by the careful control of raw materials, organized agitation among the workers for shorter hours and.
Speaker 1: Higher Yeah, and also move all the industry over to foreign nations to make everybody codependent on other nations, a dependency program. That's not natural when you have your own resources. But when know the industry to manufacture those rug goods into usable items is elsewhere. Nef to get us MCA. You understand what I'm getting at. And who assigned the USMCA The same guy who criticized out of the other side of his mouth those other previous programs. But the USMCA was just the same thing on steroids. Interesting how that works. Oh and by the way, no sooner did the paint sorry, did the ink dry on the on Trump's signature. We were in a lockdown.
Speaker 6: And by subsidizing competitors, the speaker warrens his co conspirators that they must arrange matters and control conditions so that the quote increased wages obtained by the workers will not benefit them in any way way. Right, So we have the workers making more money, price is going up, exactly, increasing prices, okay, And we also have control, without any doubt of the economy by the federal government.
Speaker 1: It's not the government that does it, it's the actual the true quote unquote governing body, which would be the Federal Reserve anyway, which is international jewelry banking, Saturn cult death cult. Right, there was something I was going to mention here and I just had it, and uh oh yeah, it would be nice if FTJ Media was able to incorporate just like what you have on Rumble, where you can click the name of the person in your live chat and it makes it at automatically in your chat, so you can talk to that person directly when you want to. When you want to address that person, you know, say good, you know, good comment or whatever you want to say, or you know that that'd be cool to have that in the in the live chats at FDJ.
Speaker 6: No question. Then we have the higher taxes now, I think, you know, George Bush recently lowered taxes that Congress did too. By the way, again, I think that's a ploy. I think it's a matter of time before they were raising back up because people. I really think we're making.
Speaker 1: Pressure pressure right. Release felt a little bit, take a look at get it, bring it back, bring it forward, bring it back just a little bit for it a little back, you know what I mean. But it keeps progressing down the field either.
Speaker 8: Way, progress and I think the people are starting to catch on. Well doesn't feel like they are, Yeah, I feel like they are.
Speaker 6: And I think that's the reason for green Span coming out and say, oh, we're gonna lower the gas prices, and also for the increase in or decrease in taxes number twenty two armaments.
Speaker 1: It's it's keep us quiet while they set up the next big scheme.
Speaker 6: Right. It was suggested that the building up of armament.
Speaker 1: If we're just mildly irritated, we do nothing. But if we're aggressively irritated, then we may start to, you know, rustle a little bit, even though being a conditioned to cowardice, there wouldn't be too much of that wrestling that would even amount to much in most people.
Speaker 6: For the purpose of making the mass destroy each other, should be launched on such a colossal scale that in the final analysis quote, there will only be the masses of the left in the world, with a few millionaiies millionairees devoted to our cause, and police and soldiers sufficient to protect our interests. We have you. I think you had a whole show.
Speaker 1: Let me look at what the whole thing was with Biden go so far in the wrong direction of anybody who has a rational mind goes so far in the opposite direction of that, so that when someone else comes in very little you know, rational thought, makes it seem like a world of difference because it's it was so they had to make one extreme so extreme, so that when they put their next puppet in, any little bit in the other direction, made it seem like it was this wonderful thing, when in reality it's like, no, you're still well below the bar. Well, you're very substandard to what normal, good and moral, integral, dignified living would be. So we don't get all excited, don't get so excited at the very first sign of ooh, this is positive.
Speaker 6: On the local sheriff's office, well of the police.
Speaker 1: So it's like a problem that was so artificial and insane in the first place, that should have never been in a natural world. Obviously the reality it should have been. It should have never happened in the first place. So why do we think it's a victory to get back to zero, right, there was nothing. We're so far in the negative that even get a little bit, you know, closer to the zero on the negative side, we get all excited about the clip clop.
Speaker 8: Now instead of protecting the rights of the citizens, they're protecting their corporations from the citizens. I mean, it's unbelievab.
Speaker 6: Well, it's no longer government of the people, by the people for the people. It's it's a government for the government, government against the people and against the people. I think we should emphasize dattas that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, uh, you know, we're all enemies of the state. According to FDR's era.
Speaker 6: You and I are not anti government, not at all. We are anti corruptions, right, okay, Number twenty three the New World Order, members of the One World Government would be appointed by the dictator. This is what they've taken over. You would pick men from among the scientis, the economists, the financiers, the industrialists, and from the millionaires because quote in substance, everything will be settled by the question of figures. In quote.
Speaker 1: This sounds like, hey, let's get Elon, Let's get the asshole from Oracle, Let's get the other douchebag who potentially raped his sister a lot over at open Ai that humol, you know, let's get all those guys together. T bet McAfee wasn't around, you would have been cool to have him there, they would have never have picked him. But you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Number twenty four.
Speaker 6: The importance of youth, the importance of capturing the interest of youth, was emphasized with the admonition that quote our agents should infiltrate into.
Speaker 8: All class and that levels of society.
Speaker 6: And government for the purpose of fooling, amusing, and corrupting the younger members of society by teaching them theories and principles we know to be false. Twive. The last goal was right.
Speaker 1: So when you're learning your education, you're learning a pile of garbage that they know that you can't do anything with. So when you walk around all smug with their with their view that they've given you, that you've adopted of reality, of religion, of science, of how the human body is functioning and how it requires intervention from drugs all the time, all that bullshit, you can't do anything with positive So learn away, goy, learn away, because you're listening. You're you're given the approved information and that and that only everything else is suppressed.
Speaker 6: Announced on that date. National and international laws should not be changed, but should be used as they are to destroy the civilization of the masses. Quote merely by twisting them into prediction of the interpretation interpret eruption of which which first mass the law and afterwards hides it all together. Interpretation is the word, by the way, interpretation, which first masks the law and afterwards hides it all together. Our ultimate aim is to substitute arbitration for the law. The speak of them told the listeners, you must you may think that the masses will rise upon us with arms. But in the West we have against this possibility an organization of such appalling terror that the very stoutest hearts uh the underground, the metropolis, the subterranean quarters. These will be established in the capitals and cities of all countries before that danger threatens. I happen to know that there are underground cities.
Speaker 1: This is a good point that he makes up mixed here, because what about the all those tunnels that the oil VADs were doing whatever they do all the time every generation here and abroad, And what's up with darren Kuu, what's up with all these tunnels everywhere? What's up with the hope saying that they came out of the ground, So that wouldn't mean that the life was probably inhabitable or inhospitable at some point on surface. And for what reason was that they said that the there's all kinds of stuff that goes along with that. But all these tunnels the Boring company another Tesla thing. It wasn't boring because it's boring, It was because it was boring with a drill. And I think that actually probably is the same drill bit that they use for I mean, or at least that's the same type of technology. The reason why Howard Hughes was so wealthy is because his father, I think George was the inventor of the drill that you know, went for oil and stuff like that, like that bit. So like the oil rigs these days still like they haven't improved very much on that, on that on that uh what do you call it? That design? I have a friend who actually works on oil rigs, so it's it's pretty interesting. But anyway, they the same thing that they made with the Gothard Tunnel and all those weird sounds that you heard it when they were filming the Gothard Tunnel or what you hear all throughout these videos from like that's from twenty twelve on probably maybe closer to when Obama was leaving. There was a lot of those videos out at that time, or I caught them at that time, and maybe they were on for a while, but all through America, people hearing those weird noises, feeling their house shaking a little bit and wondering what there was. They were calling them trumpets stuff like that, and because of the weird sound that it makes, grinding, grinding this rock, and it's it's all very strange, right, what are they building? What are they making? And then what's with all these trucks that you see going into these tunnels that they say you go all the way up to DC from Texas and stuff like that. And they if they wanted to move troops around, and which honestly, this might be old fashioned now that they have all this automation and AI and robodogs and shit like that. But if they wanted to move any of that stuff around, is it more alarming to the general public to do it on the surface, or is it like way easier to just to pop up out of a hole somewhere and already be right there, ready to fucking do whatever they're going to do. Right, Not to mention whatever else is going on, underground or whether or not there's a natural interterrestrial interterrestrial thing going on America, right, A bunch of weasels in their holes, right, a bunch of bunch of rodents in their holes.
Speaker 6: In Europe underground city from a good source in Kansas City and also in the Denver, Colorado. There's your point of the game. This book is fabulous.
Speaker 8: When was that published?
Speaker 6: That was published in nineteen fifty six?
Speaker 8: I think it was nineteen this it's been an unfellow said this and seven teen seventy six.
Speaker 6: No, it was the advice often announced his goal seventeen seventy six. And William guy Carr wrote this book in nineteen fifty six, I believe, And that's when it was published. But this book is available through me, by the way.
Speaker 8: But it makes well.
Speaker 6: I mean, this guy in nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this guy is talking like that proposed all this stuff. He's talking like this is the Clinton administration.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's timeless because they never changed their their methodology.
Speaker 8: Right, everything is there. But I'm my point is he said all this back in the late seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 6: May the first seventeen seventy six, when this was announced. This is this book is well used. Yeah, as you can see, I made a lot of notes from it. I've lectured from it. I have a charts that have taking from this book and this is it. Well.
Speaker 8: One thing that I want to happen before we discuss anymore, and we're getting all short on time, is I really I want you to stop the tape now and rewind it and listen to this again and maybe do it two or three times, because what was said.
Speaker 1: That's how you should watch every Ballbusters episode.
Speaker 8: For the last forty five fifty minutes is going on out there right now. So shut us down and back us up.
Speaker 6: You're not talking about your people in the studio. You're talking about people watching this.
Speaker 8: No, we're talking Yeah, we're talking about it. Yeah, I'm just kidding the people in the studio.
Speaker 1: Do people are recording this right now? Just stop what you're doing, just being the tape.
Speaker 6: Well you have to fire them, but they do it, yeah, right, except for all, but okay, let's.
Speaker 8: Just mean smart. Yeah, let's move on. There. There are many people and there are organizations that are out there that openly promote communism as a means of government. And there are people that say that what we have right now is communism. And I have talked to a number of people who say, I mean with a straight face, that communism is a good thing. Well, I study this a lot, and they're right. Communism is a wonderful, fantastic form of government. If you happen to be a sheep, it won't work. For humans. We have the ability to think.
Speaker 1: Well, some of us, let's not get created away there. It's like a carrier. We don't be so inclusive for that.
Speaker 8: Be to create. We have the ability to desire and want to build something. So communism can't work. You can't control something.
Speaker 1: Just like there's no true capitalism, there's no true communism either. So it's oh hy predict right, And it's what corporatism isn't capitalism but thinks and mercantilism. Corporatism certainly isn't capitalism sus.
Speaker 8: So they are as it said right there, they need to control the fact that we think. They need to control what we think. And it just blows me away that and especially you know, for those of you that are watching this for the third time, this is exactly what is then place. This is exactly what happened and The fact that it's two hundred plus years ago just totally brings me back to the opening statement of this show that I don't believe in the conspiracy theory because there's no theory.
Speaker 6: It's true. So what are we going to do, Ted, Well, we keep doing what you're doing and you go public with it. Educate America, Wake up America. I had a as I mentioned several times, I had an on radio talk show and Mike battlecry was wake up America, Wake Up America. Every break I would say, wake up America. You know, I was going to By the way, after the Oklahoma City bombing, Brian Gumble had Jim Nichols on his show, the brother of Terry Nichols, and I had sent my Oklahoma City report, which we discussed in one of your shows recently, to Jim and he asked Brian. He says, have you seen Ted Gunderson's report? And Brian says, Oh, no reason to look at that. He's just a conspiracy theorist. So so that's what we're thought of and by the mainstream media. What's the matter with the mainstream media that they can't I'll look at this and see that they're being used I've talked to reporters on this at the street level. I've given him information on stories and cases and so forth. Yeah, I worked number high profilecations since I retired, Jeffrey McDonald case and McMartin case, and worked with Definite Bailey on some cases also, And I've given these reporters information and then nothing came up. Nothing happens, and I'd see him later, I see what happened that. Oh, my editor wouldn't let me print that, right, So they're controlled by and if you go back, I have this, by the way, also in that book that you have right there, the Illuminati.
Speaker 8: Right, I have a copy of the newspaper article of.
Speaker 6: February nine, in nineteen seventeen of the Congression Record, which I know you have it too, right, that the JP Morgan interest bought up twenty five of America's leading newspapers, right and inserted their own editors in order to control the press. This occurred in nineteen fifty This, by the ways, on twenty nine forty seven, ninety eight of the.
Speaker 8: Congression Record, Right, And you've got that in here. I've got that in there, okay, Yeah, we popped that right up on the TV screen, right, everybody was like, I mean their chins were hitting their chest.
Speaker 6: There you go. That was eighty five years ago. Right, So are you going to tell me that William gout Carr doesn't know what he's talking about when he says control the press? Are you going to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about or you don't know what you're talking about? Well, you had the same document.
Speaker 8: You just said. You just said exactly what the's saying in there, control the thoughts, control the press. When you when you come out and say something to somebody and they dismiss it because you're a conspiracy theorist, or they dismiss it because you're a guy, or they just because you limp. Whatever the media has decided is not good is exactly what the masses are going to do. They're not gonna they're not going to read that because it's already programmed in that you're a bad person that it came from You offered this information, so therefore you are a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 11: That's bad.
Speaker 8: You talk to a guy who knew a lady who's best friend's dog knew somebody that was in the militia, You're bad. That's what the media does and and and that's you know, I've heard it so many times. Well, why should I believe that because you are this, You're a cook, you're a koop, you're a patriot, you're.
Speaker 6: A militia member.
Speaker 8: Exactly. It just proves that that's the truth, because that's what you just said. When you read that, that's what he's said. Mess him up until whatever, Make confusion, make confusion, mask confusion. Yeah right, and using uh words such as liberty, liberty and justice for all. Using phrases such as that and turning them negative is amazing. The only thing I've done so far that's been really successful. As I dropped patriot and all those things, and I signed my name Dennis Grover, Come American, and so far they haven't demonized it. They can't demonize that. Yeah, so we can't. They still don't like me much. But but that's what I am, that's what you are. And these people, you know, William Jefferson, I can't say that word. Clinton got up and said he was an American and it was the toughest time I ever had keeping my lunch down. They're making a lot of signals at us, so they give us. They give us this, you know, and I never know if that means winded up or there's Black Helicopters Company. Anyway, Ted, well, let's split right on sixty second or yeah, we've got to get out of here. Thank you, Thank you all right, not just for being here, but for being you. Thank you sir, and you too. It's been a pleasure, all right.
Speaker 23: Yeah, was that it was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati had not spread to the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of that fact than I am. The mere fact that someone had charged that the Illuminati was operating in America, George Washington said, On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of that fact.
Speaker 6: Than I am.
Speaker 23: And then he proceeded to say that he did not believe that all Freemasons were involved in this plot, but that the founders of the Democratic Society in America, or the Democratic Party as we call it today in America, had the object in mind of the Illuminatis projects, and had actually the Democratic Party, George Washington said, actually had the separation of the people from their government in view.
Speaker 6: It is too evident to be questioned.
Speaker 23: You had better wake up and understand that there are people who are guiding your life and you don't even know it.
Speaker 1: Look at who picked out there, and that's something. Okay, all right, what button to do things? I love it. Everybody, let's clap. That's a clap. Okay, So let's move on to the next thing. I want to show a couple stuff here. Oh yeah, I told you. I look, I'd show you my my sister's uh sight here real quick. So this is Stephanie and her it's her batas Fine Jewelry. Yes, I am not actually a Christos. Thats just a name, all right. So this says what's your jewelry saying about you? And it goes into all this stuff with the about section. That's actually her wrist right there. I can tell because that's the same thing she's wearing right there. Look at that. Yeah, it's her birthday today. Everybody go check out your batist Fine Jewelry dot Com. Yeah, all right? Cool? Uh German Italian in case you're gonna ask, Okay, and the last name may or may not. We think it might be Lithuanian. But I don't know that you even know what that means. But okay, Grandma was a hosteder though on Dad's side you can't get can't get a hosted or is how you pronounce it. You can't get more German than that. Let's see what else we got going on here. May as well show this one real quick. If I can press the right buttons or that'd be wonderful. Okay, now this is Hey, everybody who've ru on a Twitter go to disguise limits follow me over there, and it says that now I think it's uh that, Yeah, there's two or three more, maybe it's seventy forty. I have four and seventy I think followers on Rumble alone. And so if just ten percent of you we're first tier members of Patrion, I'd be able to do this full time. I do thirteen to twenty five videos per month, so I had a five hour month first tier that's twenty The thirty nine cents per episode seems more than reasonable. And also, uh, talk to niche and next Wednesday we'll be recording and you know, immediate release the next we've done it. And the last one was four hours long and got a lot of positive, tons of positive feedback on that last one. So there's that Pittreon is in the chats. It's also in the description I've got more for you here. We're gonna talk about a viig found dead after exposing sickning truth about the elite pedophilia, and that is Ted Goodnerson when we're you Ha Bell slept Condrills. There's another one, and I've typed in Jews addiction because Jane's addiction, and I came up with there's apparently there's a lot of substance abuse problems in the in that in that world. So it's dedicated to help Jewish alcohol alcoholics, chemically dependent persons and their families. Let's see. It just goes on and on mental health stigma. That's it's just there. It is there.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 1: That one, all right. So on Instagram there's a little why did it move? Where I was, Oh no it didn't. Okay, cool. So I'm not sure I want to I want to play this one, but I'm not one hundred percent sure what it's what it's gonna say. I'm reading what it says and it seems like it's legit, so I mean as in it would be useful information, but it's Joe Rogan, and I don't trust the guy at all. It's all I got to ask you?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 1: So it says Reeves, what weighs more a pound of gold or a pound of feathers? Rogan says a pound is a pound, and Reeves says, you'd be wrong. There's sixteen ounces and a pound of feathers and twelve ounces and a pound of gold. And then apparently Rogan says, what nationality invented that? I don't want to go full Kanye here?
Speaker 11: Uh, weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of gold?
Speaker 6: What would you tell me pound is a pound?
Speaker 11: You'd be wrong because of that. There's sixteen ounces in a pound of feathers, and there's twelve ounces different ounces and a pound of gold.
Speaker 6: How come? Just the way it is?
Speaker 19: So when you buy a pound of gold, you're not getting sixteen ounces.
Speaker 11: You're getting twelve twelve troy ounces?
Speaker 6: What nationality invented that?
Speaker 19: I don't I don't want to go full Kanye here?
Speaker 1: If I were right, right, right? More and more things too, though, when you're getting screwed by the jude anyway, there's another one right here, which is kind of funny point of view, you're walking. This looks like freaking beatle juice from The Stern Show. But anyway says you're you're walking around Brooklyn and fall through the sidewalk.
Speaker 10: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 16: Me?
Speaker 24: Just hanging around?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I think that is beetle juice. That's funny. Our new Brooklyn Tunnels tea is Oh who cares.
Speaker 16: You?
Speaker 1: As you know, who is behind all the world's problems, don't you? Good times? All right, this one's kind of we've heard this before, but it says no one will teach you the real goodsue because society is under their control. Yeah, yeah, yeah, But there's a couple things in here that are kind of interesting that that makes me laugh at least, And I'm gonna pause it when I get to the funny part here with the Rothschilds. Yeah, they were actually the bankers in Germany. They were essentially the money changers.
Speaker 10: That's anti Semitic.
Speaker 25: Meyer Amschelbauer born in Frankfurt, Germany in seventeen forty four was a money lender and a goldsmith on jew Street.
Speaker 1: On Juic Street on Broadway. That's a fucking heirs it's like where you live on Live on jew Street. What kind of people live there? I don't know.
Speaker 25: Eskimos whose shop had a sign out front with a red hexagram on it, eventually he would chock.
Speaker 1: A hexagram really really like a hexagram like the inside of that stupid rin fan star or or would we call that the saturn colt.
Speaker 25: Change his name to Rothchild, which is German or red sign.
Speaker 1: I mean the rest of it, the YadA, YadA, YadA, but there is a couple things in here that might be of interest.
Speaker 25: Ile soon learned that loaning money to governments and kings was more profitable than loaning money to private individuals. Not only were the loans bigger, but they were secured by the nation's taxi.
Speaker 1: Right, So when their people are told to borrow until you bankrupt your own country and then they do, then who gets stuck being property chattel for the friggin' banks? Right, that's all because there's no accountability and consequences for the actions of those working with them. It's always the people that it affects. Um what was this one? Oh yeah, this is kind of interesting. So there's there's Taylor Swift right there, right, and look, Oi, Oi, do you think Taylor Swift is a chick? You think they just gave her a high profile boyfriend just just to sell it to us. What do you think? I don't know. I like how I like how they finished with freaking Oprah doing the same thing. This is my prize possession I'm selling at the market here. She's very good. I tested her out myself. Notice how the guy who is a Jew who says I love has a beak for a face. Ah, there you go, all right? There was our interlude where we at I could never tell what tom how long we've been on because of the freaking It starts off at fifty nine minutes all the time because there's something wrong with the computer timing or something, so it always looks like I've been on for at least an hour longer than I have been. What's the saver here? Two hours and twenty three minutes? Holy shit? It says, do you have shirt stickers for sale? I guess I could go on the website to look, But are you talking about for the hot sauce or for the I do have something on ball bussers for the like the Create spring or whatever. Hell that tea spring thing is whatever goes there, but it's I have it. Let's see, I don't actually even share the link, So there you go. I did for a while. I'm like, I can use that space for anything else. If Cobbalist Jews centuries ago were secretly the ones that indirectly took over indirectly took over masonry and turned it into freemasonry, when that make today's freemasons? Let me let's read what this courus something says. When that make today's freemasons sell swords for another race and culture? Is that a term selles swords or another race in culture? Yes, of course it would be right. Okay, and.
Speaker 6: Back to.
Speaker 1: Let's hear Teddy Teddy and and friends and former FBI boss Ted Gunderson. We must stop camp trails English German subus subs. So if you have, if you're German, you'll be able to read it. How about that? So so the subtitles are going to be in German. It's going to occupy almost the entire screen too. It's it's a little annoying.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: I'm not hearing anything. But I think it's just because there is no audio.
Speaker 26: Aircraft making a condensation trail is very similar in many ways to when you go outside on a cold day and exhale, you create a condensation trail. That little cloud is a condensation trail. Now, if you take a two mile walk on a cold day and you can turn around and you can see your condensation trail tracking all the way back for two miles, that's how crazy it is to think that what we're looking in the sky is actually condensation trails.
Speaker 27: The contrails, not the chemical. The con trails occur because of cold air minus thirty. It takes a high altitude around thirty thousand feet plus. There's a carbon dioxide and water vapor in that exhaust that turns to ice crystal.
Speaker 1: Leading in the background looks really, really, really into what she's doing on that computer, like there's some serious shit going on right over that deep shoulder.
Speaker 27: Stults and that's what you see the white stream behind it. Those white crystals of ice warm up, dissolve, and the smoke goes away and it never lasts more than a minute. What we're seeing now. When I first could not believe it, and I started looking at disguise, and these are not normal, they're not natural.
Speaker 1: Why aren't there getars waving to get their hands into this.
Speaker 27: Oh my god, there's something going on. I don't know who it is or why they're doing it. All I can testify is it's not natural and it's not normal. It's got to be some outside influence doing that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 28: I'm here to give you testimony that chemtrails, they're not contrails, are indeed real. They're spraying. Almost every day I watch the clouds and watch the spraying program going on. I want to tell you that we're in very great danger from the pollution that's coming down over us, and we've been led astray by the military industrial complex.
Speaker 1: So this is a guy named Alan Buckman. It says former military meteorologist, and he's also a fish Oh okay, fish and game biologists. I thought it just said fishing. That that was like a full stop.
Speaker 28: And they're responsible for the clouds creation and whether manipulation programs. They're dark ops.
Speaker 8: That's why they're not shit.
Speaker 1: They're in counter they're in Shasta. You know, we should go into some of the aesoteric Mount Shasta stuff sometimes that'd be fun out in the media.
Speaker 16: I look around and I see people are starting to look up and see this. Many times I've spoken about chemtrails and I get this blank look on my face. What are you talking about? I'm saying, look up as a pilot, but before I fly, I look up and so, boy, they're really out there working.
Speaker 24: When you look up at the sun and you see a white haze, that is aluminum floating in the air right now, and it's coming from the aircraft.
Speaker 26: There's a huge amount of aluminum.
Speaker 1: They just do the wave in a courtroom like where's their air horn?
Speaker 26: Being found because these sprays have aluminum, strontium, barium, manganese, and there's a lot of argument that aluminum is very common to be found, but aluminum is only common in a bonded form. It's not common in a free form. And we're finding high rates. It's a free aluminum in the soil, which is not natural.
Speaker 28: The metal compounds that are being used are environmentally dangerous. We need to be monitoring them, We need to be testing them.
Speaker 1: You never see a piece of aluminum foil in the microwave. What's it do? It bursts into flames right now? Think about how easy it would be to start a fire with a laser.
Speaker 10: Just say, okay, these previous guys. I've watched exactly what they do, and yes they are correct. I've seen exactly the same stuff, So ditto marks on those. You want some figures, okay, latest water test tested the rain thirteen thousand, one hundred micrograms per liter of aluminum in the rain in twenty thirteen. Normally it should be zero. So thirteen one hundreds is pretty damn much, folks. He used to be zero, then it was one hundreds in the two thousands, and then in since twenty ten it's into the one thousands, and the latest thirteen one hundred in the snow on Mount Shasta, Christine. Mount Shasta sixty one thousand micrograms per lead, four times the amount that is found in the soil up there. Where the hell is this stuff coming from If it's not coming from the soil.
Speaker 28: We have clouds in the sky we've never seen before. Almost every day I'm seeing clouds I'd never seen before. And NASA has been even named a few of these new clouds. It's really interesting, But NASA is a corporation.
Speaker 24: I want you to know that NASA has also conducted a research program in what they call metalized fuels. We're actually putting aluminum oxide right in the fuel because it has two atoms of aluminum.
Speaker 1: Anybody ever heard of the NASA document that Deborah Tavarus I think was one of the I don't know if she was the first, but she talked about it a lot. It's all part of the whole kilgrids system, and you know the chemtrails are part of that too. Tucson, Tucson is it's not it's not a secret. That's a cloud seating thing and that's they what is their budget, like fifty million dollars a day and that's that's a NASA program. I'm not saying just tuson, but overall, I think it's like a fifty million dollars a day project.
Speaker 24: Three atoms of oxygen, So during the combustion process, it releases all that.
Speaker 1: What government entity is responsible for that that that DOGE is ignoring at the moment right.
Speaker 24: Right oxygen and dramatically increases efficiency, but it leaves the aluminum in the air.
Speaker 29: We got things coming from skye down and it's a huge, huge problem because as.
Speaker 8: It comes down, what happens is a couple of things.
Speaker 29: Is that it actually is in our air. We breathe it, and as we breathe it, it's actually going to go up to our nostrils into our brain, easiest access to our brain frontal lobe. The contaminants that are in that they have been identified, which already been mentioned, are aluminum.
Speaker 8: Aluminum is a number one neuro free radical.
Speaker 29: Generator to the brain to cause early apatosis, which is early death of brain, and it begins to set off the scar tissue which we call the imagulm, which is a part which is part of the chemical matrix related to Alzheimer's.
Speaker 30: I mean neurology is practicing and reading for seventeen years and in the past five years.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I don't trust this one, just saying.
Speaker 30: I've seen the number of patients be az IMS disease, Parkinson's and other neurodegenerative diseases tremendously increase, almost quadruple.
Speaker 16: I became interested in chemtrails about eight years ago when I was in Hawaii, and the Hawaiians are really being very.
Speaker 6: Vocal about it.
Speaker 10: I concur to increase in number of Alzheimer's.
Speaker 16: They have been able to take the aluminum and micronize it, which means it'll stay up longer. But it also means and I don't know if any of you have noticed some metallic tastes in your mouth.
Speaker 1: So they're they're focusing a lot on the aluminum here and this is older, so maybe that's that was the big I mean, there's a lot of things, very amstrontium, all kinds of stuff, caesium, potentially radioactive iodine, the one point thirty three and that could be flitting around from the Fukushima thing. But that's in the air too, So there's a lot of things in there, and lots of plenty of undisclosed things. So if the sun's light, they've done this with lasers, they've done this with light passes through a medium and then touches an object. It can like it changes the information of that light that's going through that medium, right, the medium alters it. So he could conceivably doing a whole lot worse to us in a science that we don't know a whole lot about because we're not allowed to with the way lasers project image or data into us in the same way that the Sun would be giving us positive life, affirming life, sustaining energy and information from something of a higher source. Literally higher in the air, right, but something in between it that is shining through alters it. It makes it potentially harmful to us just being outside. And when we have doctor Manzo on again, we'll go over that.
Speaker 16: When that's spraying, could you inhale that it goes up to your cripiform plate and then too your we're.
Speaker 1: Not even talking about nano right now. Way we worked in a sense because of nanoparticulates in the air. But what type of nano are they throwing out there these days or were they even back then? But we did. It took a while for us to measure for those other things that we weren't looking for, you know, to use sinuses.
Speaker 30: And then too the brain as you heard to aspray nanoparticles. We'ly small particles, these nanoparticles.
Speaker 10: They basically triggered a.
Speaker 30: Program sell this in the brain.
Speaker 10: And that is the ultimate past we see in Alzheimer's.
Speaker 29: That's problem number one because when we look at the Alzheimer's issue, we say those are the old The real problem is and the real scare I have is as I am a father of two, I am a grandfather of three. So the drama is is our children add started in the seventies, autism was not on the radar. There was no documents, there was no information.
Speaker 6: It was one in one.
Speaker 29: Hundred thousand children. Today, what we have is one and forty eight boys. I was part of the early group that was looking.
Speaker 8: For aluminum in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put glossing right over the fact that you're getting injected directly into you and harming you. Right, I'm sure you know, just like the Joker products, it's not just the lipstick, right, it's the lipstick, the deodorant, and the hair spray, and then there you go. You got all the you got all the chemical reactions you need to to kill the person and give them the big smiley right. So the shots do it on their own. But I'm sure exacerbating it with GMO foods, all kinds of crap in the food, water, and air air doesn't help the matter and makes it even more potentially deadly, more deadly. Forget the potentially.
Speaker 29: Part ADHD and all of those children that started to develop those phenomenas at high levels of aluminum. When we figured out protocols or detoxed them out to free the body of those particular contaminants, what happened is that their brains came back. When we do this the age, it doesn't come back as quick, but it will come back. But I'm seeing Alzheimer's in fifty six years old, back in the seventy Alzheimer's when you're eighty.
Speaker 16: If you remember eight to ten years ago, there was this big move to get rid of aluminum from the ondiodorant is what it calls Alzheimer's. Look what they're doing to us now.
Speaker 1: And just so everybody it's familiar with this, it's not the odorant, it's the anti perspirant. It can't be called antiperspriant because of government regulation. Who runs the government. If you don't have aluminum in it. Seventeen percent is like the low grade, and nineteen percent is the like the what do you call it, the old spice high endurance antiperspirant. So it's just more aluminum. That's the only difference. And the price. So you can use magnesium oil which comes to the spray bottle. You can get in a spray can if you if you must have an anti antiperson and guy do use it. And it's not scented. You can I guess put a sent in it. You can put like some kind of essential oil in it. If you felt like it, but you don't want to do that, you don't have to. You can just spray your bits just you can probably dilute it too, because you can actually make yourself break out because it's what it is. It's metal. Little type pieces of metal get into your pores, so it can cause like a like a bumpy rash sometimes if you do it too much, Like if you're sweating a lot in the summertime and you spray yourself like multiple times, and you go to the gym and you shower four times a day because it's so hot outside, you can get you can get a rash, right. But there's a lot of things that people say magnezy oil is good for, so why not you something that's not as deadly as aluminum. It does the same thing.
Speaker 24: I want to give you a little bit of history on the background behind nanoparticles. Has been described before. A nanometer is one bill of a meter.
Speaker 10: It's very small.
Speaker 24: In fact, if you have particles to say that are forty or fifty nanometers across.
Speaker 1: Remember a follicle of hair, the width of it is one hundred thousand nanometers. I mean, of course that varies between people's thickness of hair. Maybe in n Abadubi Dabiday it's one hundred and twenty five thousand. Who knows.
Speaker 24: You can take in line fifty of them up next to a single red blood cell. These things are extremely tiny, They're pervasive.
Speaker 10: The collapse and decrease of agriculture is something I worry about even more than the previous in for about autism and Alzheimer's.
Speaker 28: Believe me, I'm seriously concerned with what I'm watching As a wildlife biologist. I've been watching the ecosystem collapse when you lose all your stream organisms. When you have aluminum overload in your streams, you're killing your microbial bacteria and you're disrupting the entire ecosystem. So it goes way beyond just a little bit of pollution. How did Monsanto know to create aluminum resistant plant?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 28: I don't think I've heard anybody ask that question, Okay, insects.
Speaker 10: I've done studies in Siskiu County.
Speaker 1: So not only does Monsanto make a a glyfosse resistant corn, but they also make plants that are aluminium resistant. And what do they do to change the natural seed or plant? And how is that still food?
Speaker 10: They're at twenty percent of normal the aquatic insects basically.
Speaker 1: And is it just aluminium that it rejects or does it reject all the other nutrients that you would need.
Speaker 10: They made a nose dive in two thousand and six to about twenty percent of normal. So far this year, I've sampled two hundred trout stomachs. Ninety eight percent of them are empty. So sorry about the trout fellows. The mayfly, stone fires, dicterus and catasflies are damn near gone. The terrestrial sampling is down to about twenty percent of normal except for pest species like ants. We're seeing a loss of the major bird species. And as the gentleman said, the ecosystem is unraveling, and Autobon's been telling you of that for years.
Speaker 24: The materials that are going into the environment right now, aluminium oxide nanoparticles and barium nanoparticles. These just happen to be the same materials that they use in nano thermite explosives. And so when this stuff settles down out of the air into the environment, it is small enough to be absorbed through the root structure of the trees in the forest, and so when there is a forest fire, and there will be a forest fire, those fires burn dramatically hotter My.
Speaker 1: Point that I was making earlier, especially if you're shooting in the millimeter wave microwave radiation laser at it.
Speaker 24: The point is that the cost of firefighting, the cost in the healthcare system have nearly doubled in the last ten years. The amount of acreage is lost because of fires. The impact on human health is dramatic. I personally tested water and aluminum.
Speaker 22: I found aluminum had forty seven times the normal expected amounts, Strontium had ten to twenty times the amounts. Burium was twenty times. This is what the stuff looks like here I collected it looks Most people just think it's a cobweb, but I tested it has outrageous amounts of barium, strontium, and aluminum.
Speaker 1: Cob web. Remember when Ritchie from Boston was showing all that stuff that was on the trees and on the plants and floating in the air. It looked like coblebs floating around. They didn't get their formula right apparently, or maybe they just were dumping a heavy load on purpose in that certain area. But I think he actually drove through some of this, and who knows how was that respiratory system is doing these days. But yeah, there's the cob web, but they.
Speaker 22: Destroy the sample.
Speaker 6: So I'm not letting this get away from me.
Speaker 10: You know, these tests are international. In skull, We're seeing this all over the world. Guys, Okay, pH of acid soils is twenty times more alkaline. The aluminum in the soil has doubled in the last ten years. The rain normal was five point six. It's twenty times more alkaline. Aluminum blocks essential nutrients. I am unable in my garden to restore normal pH. And that's because nanoparticles are now in the circulatory systems of both plants and humans.
Speaker 24: The Air Force conducted a study starting in nineteen ninety three. It was called in vitro toxicity of Aluminum nanoparticles in rat ALVLR macrifages. That's a real fancy way of saying, testing the effect of aluminum nanoparticles on the white blood cells in the little air sacks in your lung, the alveoli. And what they found and your study was that these particles, when you're exposed in long enough, it suppresses the ability of your white blood cells to defend you from airborne infections coming into your lungs. So it suppresses your immune system. But they also found that these same particles, once they get into your system, they can actually go through the barrier in each one of the cells. They get inside the cells, and these particles can actually suppress the ability of mitochondria, which are in the cells. It helped to gobble up toxins and things that we harmful to the nucleus in the reproduction process of the cells in your body, these processes are suppressed, and so essentially by breathing this material in your immune system is dramatically suppressed.
Speaker 31: Well, I wrote to the federal government because which is a perfect storm for them to say that now everybody has fluidla like symptoms, YadA, YadA, YadA, because you're not able to defend yourself from just a regular environment anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh look, there's an outbreak. Now, I just imagine they add a little bit more poison to the environment, your food, water, and air, or hey, you just got a shot full of toxin and your immune systems are suppressed, look up in the air, and then it just makes it all that much more worse. And then they can say, because this is the funny thing about the timing of COVID and the people that affect it. Now, granted, older people will be more weaker period, Yes, of course weaker period at the end, right, but also usually around November ish time, give or take, everybody go as gets their annual flu shot. Now, if you're one of those old folks homes, you're in a convalescent home, it's part of your contract that you have to get shots. So they are you have to have their meds. You know, this whole allopathic death cult that we're talking about, that's directly one hundred percent the same cult that handles the banking. You have to have all these things. So if they were going to, you know, develop something a couple months down the road, is it seems pretty reasonable that that would be when that would happen, right, So heavy, heavy amount of people, and then they call it a pandemic because of all their manipulation of statistics and everything else and everything everything that has a symptom all of a sudden is a is a.
Speaker 22: Is it?
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 1: Is a COVID symptom? Now, but why do we have a quote, why do we even have a flu quote unquote season in the first place, is it because of the shots that are you know, compulsory and just like habitual for most people for a lot of people anyway, hopefully not as many anymore, and hopefully not because they're dead, but hopefully because it's just they wised up that they're not doing that anymore. And now everything's mr Inna and who knows if it wasn't already before that they just have decided to tell us now then everything is. And what does that even mean? I mean, poison is poison and injecting things is horrible anyway, in spite of any type of technology that's going in with you with it, and even if it was just to put something that's very visible on certain scanners and uh, you know, viewfinders so that you can never run and hide from them because you'll glow on their on their screens, just to inject you with something like that, like the looser phrase or whatever, it doesn't matter because if they kill you one way, if they kill you later, the point is there's nowhere to go. There's no whay to hide if you're if you're loaded up with this, and who knows if we eat it or if it were breathing it in. How much of the stuff we got in us and how much we are like basically bioluminescent depending on what type of you know, goggles they're they're looking at it at us with kind of makes it hard to form a resistance to any of their nonsense. Right when you're like wearing blaze orange, Yeah, it's good. It's good for not getting shot you're hunting, but it's not really great when you're trying to evade an overwhelming force of technological military military. Right.
Speaker 22: Air Force wrote a book and on the first page of the book they said, we're going to control the weather by the year twenty twenty five. I asked them, what are they doing spraying this these chemicals on the public? I said, there's violation of United States Code fifty USC. Fifteen twenty, which prohibits the American government from experimenting on the US citizens with chemical agents. I said that law also requires the who's ever experimenting when the federal government does it, that they have to report to Congress within thirty days. They wrote back, they said, they don't know what I'm talking about. We have enough evidence that there's a spray and going all over the place.
Speaker 28: We were warned about the takeover of our freedoms by the military industrial complex by both Eisenhower and Kennedy. They're gaining traction on us.
Speaker 1: Eisenhower killed millions upon millions of Germans for that military industrial complex jew run New World Order. He was warning the people that handle him. Everybody always assumes that they're talking to us and not talking cryptically about the threat of us if we ever find out what they're up to. So don't give ice on how are any goddamn credit Aisenhower's a scumbag. He may he may very well have given his own son ups for sacrifice to move up in the ranks in the Free Masonic Order because he was allegedly already ill. And then all of a sudden he dies. And then according to Hoyle, it's h he's catapulted because people feel sympathy for him. He was actually court martialed for like stealing, and then all of a sudden, you know, well, he did have one good friend named Patten, who he betrayed and have killed later. But he had one good friend named Patten who did introduce him to some people, but other than but the media or rise of Eisenhower makes absolutely no sense. He was a total douchebag who became a total douchebag murderer after the war, and then a total douchebag for a president, and then his his one little Filwell speech. They all do that, so does freaking you know Winston. I'm sorry, Witrow Wilson, the same thing, Oh that you dare not speak above a whisper. Shut the fuck up, dude. You are those people or you you help them along their way. You're having you're having buyers or sellers remorse because your soul's gone. Now, screw you. And you know it's funny this said this, this video is called Ted Gunderson blah blah blah. So far I haven't seen Ted Gunnerson on here, folks.
Speaker 28: Were We are in trouble more than just a spraying program.
Speaker 16: All I can say is, it's about time we get up in arms about this because it is affecting ourl It's high time that we, as as of this great country, take action.
Speaker 22: Board of Supervisors in Suffolk County, New York, the outlawed geochemical engineering a why past in ordinance prohibiting geochemical engineering. I urge you to bar geoengineering in Chasta County and past an ordinance at least ask some damn questions. What's the hell is all this aluminum doing here? Why are the trees dying? Fish is dying? Why is there alzheimer an aluminum spiking? And why are these fibers underground here in Chasta County?
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you, mister momma.
Speaker 32: Today the Chester County Board of Supervisors has been the beneficiary of some seer, passionate and knowledgeable comments, and I.
Speaker 1: Thank you for those.
Speaker 33: I am in agreement with my colleagues about sending letters and a call for action, but I would hope that we can go a step further. I would like for us to send a copy of this video where all of you spoke today, all two and a half or three hours of this testimony, be sent to our senators and our US representatives.
Speaker 1: And also, is that dude's hair just dark and a really weird pattern on a cent or is he wearing one of those little tiny hats. It's it's kind of hard to tell with the blariness. No, I think I see a ball spot in the middle, So that is just the way his hairline is. It's very gray on the edge, so it almost makes like you just can't take that one off.
Speaker 10: Also, our representatives in the state of California, well.
Speaker 32: Let damn listen to the passion that came out of this meeting today.
Speaker 1: Right and make their list and snuff you in the middle of the night.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 10: You have the motion in front of you. I think it's understood all in favor of say I I. Any opposition motion passes unanimously.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I still don't see any Ted Gutter sitting on this. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So that was a lie. They lied to us. They just us Ted Gutters's name so we'd watch the video assholes. It was good, really good information though, regardless. Right, so, now here's another douchebag. I hate that. I don't know who this guy is, but he talks with a very arrogant, stupid face that I can't stand looking at. But he's presenting something. And then it goes into a really long video about Ted too. So I can't play all that because I gotta do work. What am I doing? Here?
Speaker 31: You go.
Speaker 1: This oys Witter says, you'll see this second. It says, if you're a chief funded after exposing signing truth about elite pedophilia and then this guy's stupid face.
Speaker 9: His death in twenty eleven blew the whistle on Satanism in the CIA, the Illuminati, lait, pedophile rings and more. And who took his message directly to the people before he was cruelly cut down before his time. Meet Ted Gunderson, FBI Special Agent in charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI. In December nineteen fifty one, Gunderson joined the FBI under J.
Speaker 6: Ed Cahoover.
Speaker 9: He served in the Mobile, Knoxville, New York City, and Albuquerque offices. He was a young and respected agent. In nineteen seventy three he became the head of the Memphis FBI office, and in nineteen seventy five became head of the Dallas FBI office. In nineteen seventy seven, Gunderson was appointed head of the Los Angeles FBI. In short, Gunderson had been around the block, and in nineteen seventy nine he was one of a select handful interviewed for the job of FBI Director, which ultimately went to William H.
Speaker 6: Webster.
Speaker 9: After his decorated career with the bureau, Gunnison retired and began giving presentations across the country, speaking directly to the people. This is when things became really interesting. These mind blowing presentations introduced thousands of people to the reality of what was going on behind the scenes in the corridors of power. The former FBI chief is responsible for opening thousands of minds, educating ordinary people about false flag terrorism, satanic ritual abuse, MK, ultra, mind control, and chemtrails. Unsurprisingly, Gunderson died suddenly and unexpectedly, not long after he began blowing the whistle on the darkest secrets of the elite. There are many people close to Gunderson who say he was killed by the elite shuts him up. Watch this.
Speaker 6: I want to make it very clear in the beginning. I'm not anti Governmante, I don't believe in terrorism, and I want to make it especially clear that there are a lot of good people in the FBI and my first But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no cutback to the other guy. It doesn't seem like given less They do it at the very end. But we're not gonna be able to watch all this. I'll play this other one some other time if people have interested in it. But I have played this one before. I'm not sure if that channel is still I'm not sure if that video is still around. I have an odyssey that might be on, but most of the stuff was on Joshu TV before it got had its last days and then an Now we're rocking a FTJ media style. But all right, we're good. I think we're good. There you go right on top uh studio? Yes, no, why I don't know you move? Name?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 1: What else was it? Okay, no, that's the live chat. There you go. It was in the right spot. It just wouldn't move. Let's take it on the viewer stats so you can kind of see that better. H So Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits or that's the thing underneath the chats here all the time. It's a little you know, spleigkily signed that's green. You get click that and it's just like a super jet and you can do it that way. Or you can go to the gifts and go that's gifts and Goo dot com backslash ballbusters, or go to semper fry s E M P E R f R y l l C dot com. If you're you don't want, if you're if you're overseas, if you're not in the continental United States, or it's okay if you're into any of the fifty States, it's still the same shipping. Once you get outside of that, you know, the Levil powers will make your shipping cost almost as much, if not more than your order. It's not me doing that, it's the world, right. We used to have tons of Australians that used to order from US, Lots of people France's, Britain, everywhere who came to San Diego tried the sauce and then would order it. People from Greece. I think the only place I haven't seen it was like Russia. And then all of a sudden COVID happened, and then all of a sudden, all the restrictions in Australia happened. And then you know, I found out because we had some people from actually Israel that would order whipper snapperor hot sauce, and it got kicked back at me twice because there's a wasn't taking anybody else's outside items if you were if you were a lowly company, right sure, I'm sure the big industry that they control was still going through just fine, but they kicked it back twice. So I lost the shipping. They never they never gave back the eighty dollars I lost on that. And then also Australia was having the same restrictions for like years after twenty twenty, and then people just stopped because it is what it is.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: You get trained to not do things or to expect it not to be able to and then that's that. So we lost a lot even on our even on our website because of all the antics of twenty twenty. Right, his face is annoying. It's almost like dreef I bros. If he's doing it in a cocky way. Yeah, exactly exactly. It's really weird he does that. I don't the way. I still have that on the screen. Okay, let me see if there's one other thing that there's Is there a way it looks like you can with a live check? Can you click a video? Let's see it does? Put it up?
Speaker 16: Ah?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 1: Nice? How do you get how do you get stuff that? Jesus? How do you stop it?
Speaker 14: Though?
Speaker 1: I can't see because it's all white. There was a funny joke there. It wasn't intentionally either. Banners. Let's get rid of the banner for a second. Can I see you better?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 1: Is there an X there? Nope? How do you get it down? Jesus Christ, you just click it again? Okay, So I made I made it more difficult than I had to cool and then I think I scroll up far enough. Jesus Christ, there it is, so I can just do that. This is this is kind of neat. I'm getting used to this. I don't think you can have uh, I don't think you can have guests. Why does it do that?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: There it goes. You gotta coick at it higher. I don't think you can have guests on this though, So I think I still need to have stream yard managed participants. Did I just lie to myself?
Speaker 24: No?
Speaker 1: I did. Apparently you can have participants. Huh, Well that's cool. Yeah yeah, but we'll try it. We'll try it. We'll see what happens. I'll have to do a test with somebody else. I don't waste somebody else's time and make you know the show late, because I don't want to do that with Doctor Glidon as the first test run, you know what I mean, Like, Hey, let's see if this works. I don't even know what what I'm I supposed to give him for a link, so I have to start the thing first and then send it. Yeah, there's the questions I have first. I gotta figure out all that out and then we'll we'll see how that goes. But yeah, we were on today. We were on four different sites. Rumble Bitch you Kick, who's the other one? Rumble By shooting Kick, and rumble bych shooting Kick. Who was the other one? I don't remember. It says there's three four. I don't know what the other one was, but we were there, so there. Maybe we'll try to add some more later on and that way. It's it's really nice when everything's already posted in the places that I usually would have to do manually, because then it's like stell done. There's no sitting here for another two hours trying to wait for something to process and upload. Its good times. All right, everybody, have a great day. I will see you maybe tomorrow. But tomorrow's Wednesday and tomorrow's Thursday. That means I'm back at the markets for three days, four days. We'll try to do something sometimes during the day. But check out Davis Lherman, check out get Giuseppi, check out Dave Kahari and the Dave and Duke Show as well. Dave Gahari does his own thing too. I think Jane Mason's been, you know, around a lot, and uh, there's a lot. There's a lot of stuff going on on FTJ. If you haven't checked out, and if I haven't mentioned your name, it's not because it's the flood is there. I'm trying to think of other people, other people the names if I'm not familiar with your names because I haven't had a chance to look at everybody. But there's a lot of people there. There's a lot of a lot of what do you call content creators doing good stuff. So check them out and that's that. Have a good day.