Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. And if you're watching right now, you understand why this is a very special guest. But I think once we start talking to her, if you're only listening, you'll go, oh, now, I gotta go check out the video. But I do want to send you elsewhere to check her out as well. Make sure you head over to Twitter. Bare minimum. You have to follow folks on social media. It's free, it costs you nothing. These new content creators are coming up. They're trying to build something here, so let's do the bare minimum and at least follow these folks on social media at Daisy Moon zero two three. Now payday comes along, Hits you got a little extra in there. You want to spend some money on one of these lovely ladies, head over to OnlyFans at Daisy Moon two three, or check out her profile on fat Life. Same username at Daisy Moon two three links to everything in the episode description. Ladies and gentlemen join me in welcoming my guest tonight, Daisy Moon. Daisy, thanks so much for coming on with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Let me start with the basic rude question, and if you want to lie or make up an answer, I'm totally fine with that. But I think you're good. Can I ask how old you are? To begin with? Wow, you look phenomenal. Do you know your measurements? Now I ask that, and I say, I don't know what measurements mean. So we do our own little set here. Can I ask what your height is? I'm five four, and your cup size, your chest size, however one would put that.
Speaker 2: I'm a thirty two B and from.
Speaker 1: My feet, guys out there, the shoe size eight and a half. All right, wonderful, wonderful. We know all the stats. We know everything else. Now talk me through the question. Everyone always asks, how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? When did you take the step from worrying vanilla life? Oh you know this is average, da da da to fuck it. I am sexual, I am hot, I'm good. I'm going to jump into this industry and make money. Walk me through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have to go back about two years ago, almost three actually by this point. So I how have met a man? I'm just like a with Vanila type of dating website, and after chatting for a while, we got into kind of like a lominent submissive like master slave kind of relationship. So from where he got me onto fet Life, which of your unfamiliar fet Life is very much like a social media. I think it's like Facebook for sex. That's what I always call it. It's very you know, it encompasses like every fetinis she could imagine, hence the name. So I get on fet life as just a regular girl just trying to meet other locals, explore the like kinking community around me, post a couple naked pictures that was super scary at furnace, and people really really loved my page, Like so I just posted, posted, posted, kind of built up that following. It was really great to have like a community. It was great to feel like those people really enjoyed the content. So I did it like that for a long time, completely free my fet life. That's like months to the gat Dog bracticately years. And then after that I got into webcamming a little bit, you know, someone suggested that to me. Even though a lot of fans wanted to meet me, talk to me, like interact with me, so I got into webcamming, and then I would just said, you know what, like forget the webcamming, like let's go full bore, Like people want custom content from me, people want full of the videos from Like, people want all this stuff from me, and I should give it to them. So late from why, I just decided let's seem full of door and start dealing new fans.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, all right. So you whereas I've interviewed a lot of newer girls coming into it going like I just got to figure out a way to make a little cash off of this or blah blah blah, and then maybe they fall in love with it, maybe they just do a business. You were doing it just for the love of the game, it seemed like for a while beginning.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: Now does that fit your personality before meeting this person, were you always like a very sexual person or were you the opposite where you're like kind of you know, quiet and this and that, and then this new person opened.
Speaker 2: You up to all of that a little bit of both in different ways. Very like respectful lady in the streets, freaking of sheets, like you know, I would kind of get around at college but you know, I'm more or less kept it Pg. Thirteen. And you know, kind of like lived that experiences when I first started voltage and then so I was definitely like sexually active, but you know, I kind of kept it to myself. I was very you know, reserved about who I was getting with, and then when I met my partner, he just helped open me up to like a whole new world of it.
Speaker 1: Sure, now, if this is too personal, please don't disclose it. Are we still with that same partner? Have we moved to different partners since then? Or are we?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, we're still together.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then he has been with you, This person has been with you since the evolution of everything. It seems like, right, yeah, are there any guidelines? Are there any rules you guys kind of maintain where it's like, oh, Daisy's willing to do this, blah blah blah, but like you know, in our relation, whatever it would be considered, she doesn't do this. Do you have like limitations or guardrails or anything like that. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually, so, you know, I think there's a lot of girls that kind of enter the adult film space and their boyfriends are just like my girlfriend does porn, that's not awesome. But for me, like I said, we're in a little bit more of like a like master slave dominant submissive type of relationship. So just in general, like in general in our relationship, there were guidelines and stuff before I went the like adult film type of route in terms of like making the content, which is another way I got into this was you know, I was posting with that life doing this and that, and so I would go see other guys and film it, partially to post on fat Life, but more so because he really enjoyed watching those videos. And so that's kind of how I learned the ropes on making the videos and stuff. So he likes it, like he loves it. He loves to see me do filthy, degrading things with other men, Like he is totally done with it. So pretty much like the way I live in like meet up with fans, because like all the guys I film with are like more bands, don't. I just film with regular guys. I don't like do professional porn really, so you know, really I just live by like as long as it's something that I know he would like and I'm consenting, I'm totally down to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Were there ever? Okay? So again, this just blows my mind, not in an offensive way at all, It's just I always.
Speaker 2: Love looking at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, other relationships they're interesting. Like I've been with my wife for I don't know, almost twenty years now. We met when we were like nineteen, So I have no experience in this, and I, you know, I like to get it from you guys. Was there any kind of okay? Was there any kind of rules or like we talked about like guidelines or anything that got pushed Meaning I've talked to I've interviewed a lot of hot wives and swingers and different people in different lifestyles, and they would say like, well this is a rule. Early on we were like, oh, you can't come on our face or whatever. And then they're in the moment they're feeling something, it's going good, and the guy's like, hey, come on your wife's face, and the guy's like, yeah, go ahead, go ahead. Was there ever anything, and maybe that's not the dynamic of your relationship. Was there ever anything that we almost like kind of pushed past the boundary on and it was okay? And maybe we don't do this every time, but we pushed it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Not really, I think that kind of the entire point of like the dynamic our relationship was like pushing boundaries and trying new things. So you know, I kind of do that regularly. But if it's like a no go for him, it's a no go for him.
Speaker 1: Ope. So so a master slave type relation is that just is that like an extreme dominant type situation? Is that like if you were to say, oh, dominant mail here or dominant person, we're really going to stretch that out. The difference between control and power and everything else.
Speaker 2: I would say that the difference is not necessarily like the extremity of like the sex per se. Like I don't, like, if you've seen my content, you know, I don't get like done up in like leather and raise some not whipsy rupes and things like that. But I'm like half some missive content where I think I defer to the man that I'm souving sex with and that kind of stuff. But really it's more that like a lot of people in the community have those relationships that's just sex, and then their relationship outside of sex is na vanilla, whereas our relations that like that is all.
Speaker 1: Okay. Okay, you mentioned before, like you don't shoot mainstream, you don't do this and that. Is there any desire down the road to maybe shoot? There's always like tiers of mainstream. Okay, I really love the mid tier, which is less gloss and glamour, but still attractive women, good sex, good scenes. Then you have the real high end, your brawsers, your bangbros, this and that. They're great too. They're great advertisements, They're good to watch. You get the real low end stuff, which can be sexy in and of itself when you hear like Metallica playing in the background and you're like, I'm pretty sure they didn't monetize, Like, I'm pretty sure the rights to that weren't purchased from Metallica. Those are good too. Do you have desire to shoot in any of like the mid or upper stream? Like is that a goal for you, a plateau you'd like to hit or are you very happy doing what you do and you'd like to just grow your brand from here?
Speaker 2: Well, so I'd say where I'm at right now is I'm kind of at a turning point in my career. So the majority of my content is fucking regular guys, fuck with fans from my pages. That's my brand, and I do, like, genuinely really love that. I love getting to like meet these guys that pour so much love into me and to help, you know, service them back. I am just because my page is growing. I want my content to be higher quality than maybe the stuff I'm shooting with the iPhone. I have, you know, been in talks for some of those like mid level creators that like the content share. So my content coming around the corner will very much look professional, but not necessarily be professional. I loll ones actually recruited to go on background casting counts and on exploited college girls. Okay, it was all set up, you know, we were going through the motions, but at the end of the day, I just decided that the like super ultra mainstream just wasn't for me. I felt like, you know, a lot of my brand, A lot of the feedback I get from my followers is that they love mouth authenticity. They love that I'm not Nikolain Diamond them rather every like I pressed flowing your free stuff, and I'm just like, if you love me of them want more, I'm checking me out over on the subscription page. But otherwise I post tons of stuff for the to see, and I've got a lot of feedback that they love that authenticity. So then you know, to kind of just turn around and be like, well now I'm doing foreign like go pay however much it costs to watch bagroom casting couch, you know. And they were, you know, they really wanted to look me for anal as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: And it is not something I have a lot of on not because I don't do it, but because I'm so tight that sometimes it doesn't actually work. Okay, So it was really hard for me to give up like my first big anal scene with the production company and not want to do one of myself up or my face, you.
Speaker 1: Know, gotcha? Gotcha? Okay, all right, well let me this is unsolicited advice. Don't take it. You can hate me for it, I'll say here, but all I'll say is just remember your content can be your content. Still, those sites someone won't be You won't have as many people as mad at you for having done a site over there as you will have people have seen that scene and go, I need to go find more of her. Just always consider that the mainstream stuff, the big name stuff, is a great advertisement for you not necessarily that this scene's gonna be your breaker and it's gonna be so great and everything. It's just a great way to go. Daisy Moon's up there. Where can I go find more of her? Oh? Only fans at Daisy Moon two? Three links in the episode description just just unsolicited advice. Fuck me, I'm just an ugly old guy, Okay, I apologize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the listeners out there that are like shooting themselves in the fault because they are dying to see that it's not out of the question forever. It's just the it's not the right.
Speaker 1: Thing for me, I feel, I understand, I understand. We're going to move slow through this. Do slow, do it the right way.
Speaker 2: I literally just launched the only fans part, which is in our post folding the videos late July. So this realistically, this is month two for me of like really being in the industry and not just being a hot girl on fell lies.
Speaker 1: It really seems like you're all in though, Like if you told me to months in some girl had everything established you had, I'd go, oh, this is like a job, job, So are you really treating this like a career a job you're starting off? It's entry level and you're working your way up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty much. Like what can I say? I love shopping, I love money, and I have a lot of student loans.
Speaker 1: So you know, yep, I get it.
Speaker 2: You got to do my first month on OnlyFans, I was able to play off on my credit card debt.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: This was not like a throne, but it was like.
Speaker 1: A healthy chunk you did it.
Speaker 2: It was that I was super grateful for my followers for debt.
Speaker 1: You know what's so cool though to think about that, Like, obviously people from the outside don't see the hard work you put in to be able to make the content to do this. But just from the outside, I can look at it and I can go and not in a hater way whatsoever. I can go, This girl paid for all of her credit card debt and will eventually pay for her student loan debt just because she's hot and a great fuck Like that is a powerful thing for a woman at the end of the day, if you can, like, if I thought for a second, maybe I'll just pay off all my debt by looking the way I do and having sex with people, there would be no avenue. There's no way for me to make money doing that, and I just I think it's powerful and I think it's cool for women to be able to do that if they choose to.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, And it was a lot of hard work. Like I will go ahead admit it. And if you all have calmed through my Felt Life page, if you go to the very bottom shamelessly, I'll tell you I've lost a lot of weight. I did not look like this when I started. I don't look like this when I started posting. I was on a pretty strict regiment for about a year and a half and naturally, through diet and exercise, I lost eighty pounds.
Speaker 1: You look phenomenal. I lost seventy about two years ago. A bunch of gris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you understand, like, it's hard.
Speaker 1: Work, it's it's look, it's not drinking, it's not a drug addiction. You can't just cut it completely out of your life. And I say that very sympathetic to those two addictions as well. But you have to like have a little bit of your addiction every day and understand how to reason it. I totally get it. I totally totally get it. And my graduation, this one's a.
Speaker 2: Big one for me, Like I went to a party school.
Speaker 1: So oh okay, all right, well let me ask you this is not don't get too personal, but what you went to school for is it? Are you able to take any of those skills or any of the stuff you learned and apply it towards what you're doing now a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm not fully done with school quite yet, but you know, I'm working towards a degree in mass communications. So it's a lot of like public relations, it's a lot of journalism. I took a class, it was a required class from a major on how to do photoshop and video editing and this that and the third. Now, when photos aren't like like terrible photoshop, like I'm real, but like you know, I can make it of the lighting, like the all my content I make myself. All the videos that are like listed and clip together, I do that all Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, I mean that's hi. I have a degree in communications with a concentration in television, radio and film production.
Speaker 2: Break.
Speaker 1: I will be honest with you, it hasn't done a ton for me. What it does do, though, is give you the ability to give you the skills that you can learn to be able to navigate different types of media worlds, and it really looks like we're heading into a very media dominant world where it's going to be a currency if it isn't already. Right, Yeah, let me get into some of the likes and dislikes. Now, are you into women?
Speaker 2: Thank you women? Yes? I don't know that I would necessarily like have a girlfriend, but I'm always down to the.
Speaker 1: Okay, these are what I call the com questions. Could you please rank the three for me? Cream pie swallowing facials. What do you prefer? What do you We'll just do it.
Speaker 2: I guess facial number one for sure. For sure. I think it's hot. I love. What I love about a facial is like with a part where I'm on my knees, like begging while they're like kind of getting their last little like hits in and then just like that explosion makes a great video. I think it's a really intimate moment. I really like that. I will swallow, you know, if that's what the guy really likes. Like I said, like, I'm very pleasure focused, like whatever you like type of thing, So I will swallow if that's what the guy likes. I prefer the facial just because it's a little easier to see, but also like swallowing and then like opening my mouth with it in there, Like that's really awesome too. Now cream pies actually, cream pies is like one thing that I've only done with my partner ever, Like I've never done a cream pie with anyone else before or after like starting this journey.
Speaker 1: So that that is, that is something we would call And now is that a defined for you guys or is that a personal choice of yours? Like this I'm gonna save at home.
Speaker 2: It's really like a personal force, like I enjoy having something special between the two of us. And so you know, hopefully you know, not like tomorrow or anything, but I would love to start a family soon. So I don't want there to be any questions.
Speaker 1: You just you just touched on a question I want to ask to mainstream porn girls so badly, and I just don't have the courage to do it. Uh. So you shoot a gang bang and at the end you're pregnant. How do you figure that out? Like, I just I don't have the courage to ask them that. Okay, all right, do you have a favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do, probably it's a little bit basic but with like a twice. So I really love bloody, but particularly on account Okay, maybe about like being on a couch just like you got would all move down in the pillows.
Speaker 1: Like I like the bent over. I mean not for me. I wouldn't be bent over in this situation, but I like the bent over on the arm rest. It kind of there's a little like there's a kind of a high school feel of that, not in a creepy.
Speaker 2: Way, like the couch is like kind of naughty, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of gives me a little nostalgic feeling a little bit like we could get in trouble. This isn't like the closed door of a bedroom. You know. Do you have a least favorite sexual position where it's just like that sucks? But like I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Really. I'm extremely flexible, which helps a lot. I can like take my legs and like put it behind my head. Actually I can show you if you want.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want you to do anything hot whatsoever. Yes, please?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so I really like doing like this Jesus okay, And it's flexible. But I've had so much sex I have like old lady hips, so like sometimes with the guys like after we're done, like I'll pop my hip. I'd be like, let's get back to it.
Speaker 1: Let me Does that feel comfortable for you or does it make a hot shot? And you know it's gonna be hot for a guy. You want a guy to see you like that.
Speaker 2: I really like it. It's on my party trick. So and it is like comfortable because I'm super flexible. And the way it like kind of compresses something, it's one there. It makes them tighter for them. So oh okay, I'm gonna get it stretched. And it's just like that's really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, all though, what what was the first time Okay, when you the first time you were with someone other than your partner? Right? Was it for I guess it must have been for a scene, right the first time you shot like a video with another guy that wasn't your partner?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, so it was a go just that's that lung follower. It was. I was pretty like new on Felt Life. Maybe i'd been on There. I look there two and it was just like, you know, you know, these not it to motim for work, really want to have sex. He wants a video. This guy wants to see me, let's make it happen and then with snowball from there?
Speaker 1: Really sure, Okay, did you have was it like total excitement or did you have any kind of anxiety over that? Like oh my gosh, ahead, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was so nervous, like I really wanted to do a good job, like I wanted to make a really good video. You know, was meeting like another guy, so you know, I didn't know exactly like how to do it, you know, like obviously like my partner was like, I really like this, I want you to do this. So it was like I knew that he liked it, but at the same time, it's like am I cheating right now? You know, Like so I had to kind of get past that in my head and then it was like all fun.
Speaker 1: You know. You touch on an interesting thing too. For couples like that is I think there has to be a fear. Like if my wife was like, hey, I want to blow you with my friend, I'd be like, oh, yeah, great. I don't really love a lot of her friends, but still, like she finds a hot friend in this scenario, and uh, my first fear would be like, yo, as soon as that other girl licks my dick, are we going to have a problem? Like are you gonna lose it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Did you? Kind of you kind of had that a little bit right like you saying you want this. You're telling me we want this, we know we want this. What happens when we actually get this? Is it gonna be the same? And was it the same? Was it was there a little awkwardness at first or totally cool?
Speaker 2: I was just like a little nervous, and then I like really kind of like locked in, like got in the groove of it during it. I kind of like really blossomed in that moment. I had a lot of fun. He loved it afterwards, he was, you know, there to support me afterwards, help me, like you know, come down. And you know, I'm very fortunate for that. I've fucked couples before, either together or a lot of times. The men that I see, like their wives will come along and like watch from the side or you know, like do their thing on the side, and so I've seen kind of awkwardness with them, and so I'm very grateful that I haven't done that.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure you post online. I generally go on Twitter and I'll try and find like a pretty picture to use for social media posts, and I was like, Oh, there's this girl's pretty face. And then I see you have horror written on your chest. I also see you have more like extreme, not not hardcore like crazy shit, but like a little further outside of the mainstream, a little more taboo. Is that just what came along and you were comfortable taking that? Is that? Do you like going extreme? Pushing a little further before violence, maybe into roughness or what is like your personal thing? Say, you can make any amount of money shooting videos, a huge amount, and it's going to be for whatever type of st if you like best. What type of content would you produce under that scenario?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I guess, first of all, I'll say the content I'm shooting right now, I think like maybe the behind the scenes context for me is that, like all the content I'm doing right now, I'm like kind of the star and also the director. You know, the guys I meet up with are like, I would love to do anything that you want to do, So I do kind of, you know, kind of like direct in that way. Obviously, I'm thinking about, you know, what's going to be a good shot and what's going to make money? But it's very much like where I'm at now with the men that I'm seeing. It's very much like what I want to do is what's getting done. So and I think that kind of extreme stuff like I know exactly what pitch you're talking about where it says like four. That's like from like one of my solo content shoots like that I do in my room in between classes at school, Like I just did that, Like I just do those kinds of things. I think that comes from like my like fetish like kinky background.
Speaker 1: So sure, are you okay? What kind of custom requests do you get? Was that I don't even know what they call that? Is that just a wife writing or something along those lines. That's a specific fetish writing like degrading or you know, stuff like that humiliating stuff on people. Do you get other requests that are maybe like outside of the mainstream or outside of the norm that you're willing to accommodate.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I think probably my most ricross sted custom is like a degrading which I actually really enjoy there. I don't charg very much for them, but I like kind of the like little personal it's kind of like sending like a little video note, you know, like I'm just not going to be like, look, sorry to get a five by, you know, like I'll talk to them a little bit and we'll noka, you know, give them some comments. So I like, you know, kind of the connection aspect of that. I've done some pretty wild customs. I did one custom with me kind of like you know, like beating myself while playing you know, like you know, like as if he would do if he was there. So I was a little prative one, but I was happy to happy to accommodate. Everything on my pages of one hundred pertent authentic. Like anything that people see like listed on their either like pictures, videos, like on fet life, but particularly there's like a list of like kinks or fetishes like and you can post writings and stuff. Anything on any of my social media pages is like one hundred percent authentic. I'm happy to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. If I were, say you a partner in an agreement, you guys decide, okay, we're going to do mainstream. If I were going to present to you a mainstream contract, is there a specific type of kink or fetish or scene type whatever it would be that you would go, this is very exciting. I think we need to take this, and you're partner goes, yes, I think it's great to take this too. Would it be just like a like an acting more type scene where you're the step daughter. Would it be a gang bang? Would it be something crazy or something simple? Just a boy girl? Like if I were to offer you your dream scene to be shot by professionals to look great, high quality, with exactly the people you want to shoot, what would that be.
Speaker 2: Percent? It would be a gang bang one percent. I have had one male female male threesome and I love it, and I was like, I'm ready to do it again with more and more and more. The thing about anyone who's tried to actually have a three sume is there extremely hard to forordinate in real life. So you know, like it's a little bit hard for me to coordinate with guys to me, like for my safety, there has to be some bedding, so you know, to get two in the room, it's double as hard. To get more than three in the room is triple quadruple as hard to do, you know, coordinating schedules, things like that. So I think that is wanted, like a mainstream shoot that will necessarily get any room with over Is that like a gang bang would be like totally coordinated. I would just show up and get railed like six times over the left and one.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, look, I hope you get that opportunity someday, and I hope at that point you are ready to take that opportunity. And if not, good for you, it's totally fine as well. What are okay, So we've kind of established it. But two last questions here, and this is an awkward one because you're younger. Okay, what should be the age girls should be allowed to get into the industry? I ask this now of every mainstream girl. I asked this of every performer. There's different competing ideas behind it, and I want it to get your opinion, and I'll just tell you kind of what the mainstream performers say as well.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm twenty three now and I just start in the like industry. But I've been online more or less since I was twenty one. I feel like that was a good time to take that job. But Frankel, like, I think it's more based on like your lived experience and less about like your age per se. So I mean, like, if you're if I was where I was at mentally at eighteen, everyone was at twenty one, I would have got in them. Like you know, I had met like someone to help open me up the way I did at eighteen, would have done it then. So sure, I think it more so it depends on where you have in lo ursus, but generally nullwhere is better.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where there is really no good age number because it is kind of about wisdom. I've met eighteen year olds who are just a thousand times more wise to business and operating themselves than even I am, and then I've met forty year olds who are a fucking mess. So it's it's never a sure thing. I think kind of what we talked about the fear was more newer girls coming in in eighteen not understanding the ropes and being taken advantage of flown out here and not paid their money and blah blah. It sucks. But there's eighteen year olds that can get through that. There's eighteen year olds who fight in wars, right, yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: It just depends on what the girl, because like you know, I'm almost done to college. I'd like to think that I have, you know, at least a little bit of a brain almost buildings outa but you know, like even like you know, starting those talks with the mainstream like porn people was extremely overwhelming to me. Like so I could only imagine like not eighteen, maybe being fresh out of high school, like solving your life and not knowing what's going on, and all of a sudden you've done like thirty porn shoots and you're done. Sure, you know, sure, So I would hate for that to happen.
Speaker 1: So just anyone out there listening to this thinking about getting into the industry, you know, do your research, talk to other people, be safe, and be good with your money. Is the best way to really look at it. You know, yep, what is the end goal here? Now? Let me ask, are you there? Can't You've been doing this two months, So if you don't really have a definitive answer on what you want your end goal to be, I accept that as well. But as you see yourself now and picturing yourself now, you said you wanted to start a family. Is this a five year thing? And then you pack it up and go, you know, we're done? Is this I'd like to make X amount of money and be out of this industry, or do you want to have a family, raise it yet, but then also shoot gang bangs on the weekends and have fun, and then you'll be like guilf Granny seventy five years old getting railed out by twenty two year old dudes. Like what is if you were to have to guess right now what you think your path would be? What do you think you want it to be?
Speaker 2: I definitely see this as long term, and I think that's particularly because I got into it as more of a lifestyle thing and did the like money push on the black end. This was like another consideration I had with like doing the mainstream porn of shoots was a if I have like a son and then in like thirteen years from now and him and his little buddies are discovering poor holy shit, my mom is on back room casting couch. Like I don't know if I really want that for my children. But you know, like I don't, you know, in terms of my personal life, I don't necessarily plan on stopping even with the babies. You know, whatever it may have in store for me, you know, like you know, things might slow down a little bit when I'm newborn. I think I hope people like pregnancy content that'll come at one point or another. But yeah, I don't really plan on stopping. I think maybe just you know, how hardcore or how you know frequent might change over time, but I don't plan on stopping.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, ladies and gentlemen, My guest today Daisy Moon. You find her on Twitter at Daisy Moon zero two three on Fat Life Daisy Moon two three. Most importantly, head over to the Only Fans sign up like she said, no pay per views stuff, none of that. You sign up. You get everything on there, right.
Speaker 2: Yep yep. Then there's lots of deals. There's lots of subscription deals.
Speaker 1: Tons of subscription deals at Daisy Moon two three on Only Fans. Everything is in the episode description links to all of it. Go down there, click it. Like I said, follow bare minimum sign up when you have the money. Uh, Daisy, thank you so much for coming on with me today