Speaker 1: What's up, guys?
Speaker 2: Hey here from the Steel Toe Show.
Speaker 3: You ran your mouth a year ago.
Speaker 4: I warned you once, I warned you twice, but you just couldn't take advice.
Speaker 2: Talking about Abram, nick and Kayla stirring up.
Speaker 1: He's like a human failure.
Speaker 2: Now you're drowning in the mess, you man, and nobody's coming to say the day. Hey should listen to me.
Speaker 4: I told you back then.
Speaker 2: Now you finally see shut up abouty from Nicka and Kayla. You didn't. Now it's baiting you back in.
Speaker 1: Howlpout it.
Speaker 2: Now I was right and Jake was right. Wild your pride got a loud bunch of true guy being. Now stuck in the fall out. You're living in all that cloud, all that fakes tough skin, but your rimpire cracked from a thin gas on the fire. Smiles on cue, but the mirrors getting clear of rend. It's looking at you, whoever stream every late.
Speaker 5: Night jam.
Speaker 2: I thought you were slick, but the crowd saw the act. They kept pushing buttons like it's all for shop. But Thomas got receipts saying she's ready to go. Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 1: I told you back then.
Speaker 2: Now you finally see shut up about a brnik' kala. You didn't now it's biting your back and heyn holdout him.
Speaker 1: Now, Hey, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning? What is all guys? How is everyone doing? Yeah? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning? Good morning, guys? How is everyone doing this morning? Give me one minute, goes orm justdom, good morning? Good morning guys. How is everybody? Good morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning, loom, but good morning? How is everyone? How is it one? How is any one loves every one? How is everyone? Du dudy? Hey? Who is who this foll? How's everybody doing? Hold on? Yeah, good morning guys. I hope everyone is staying saved this morning. Yah, good morning, my one.
Speaker 3: That's difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yo, what's up? Guys? How is everyone doing? I hope everybody is staying say, I hope everybody is doing Okay, hold on, let me draw up the link the link in the good chat. Yeah. By the way, I didn't know. I I realized I forgot. I did a song for you know, I did a song that back in the day and I did so. This is before AI. Fewer discretion is a vase, by the way, Fewer discretion is a vase because yeah, h but I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Yeah mhm mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Want to say good morning to everybody that is We're going live with the rock box. Everyone likes a rock box.
Speaker 3: Rock box is a rock box, rock rock rock rock box.
Speaker 1: How about the cow boys? Holder good morning guys. How about them Cowboserve scot h Yeah, Sam Pepper is doing so. Allegedly, Sam Pepper is now in India. Sam Pepper, Scam the fuck Pepper, Scam Pepper. The reason I call him scam Pepper is because he scams a lot of people. He scammed is Posidon and to be part of of IPS, his h his CX network, and now he is. He scams everybody. He tells people that he's a lot of the winner. Scam Pepper is a fraud. Scam Pepper is a fucking fraud. Scam Pepper. Sam Pepper is a fucking fraud that needs to go to jail. Some Pepper is a fraud. D m h m hm. You know it's it's so funny that Sam Pepper is a piece of garbage. Scam Pepper is needs to be put in jailed for all the scams that he has cost. He's cost a lot of people money and jobs. Because of the saved kids, that saved kids coined, he lost a lot of people, lost their job, a lot of people lost affiliations because of being associated with that. You know, it's not It's not funny, Sam, It's not funny, Sam Pepper, Scam Pepper, scam, scam scam, Scalam Pepper or stampep.
Speaker 4: Out on the highway before the sun. Eighteen wheels and the days the gun rolling thonder, diesel homes bring in good.
Speaker 1: Soul, life can run.
Speaker 4: You want a roof, you want to die? You better think the folks who drive from coast to coast.
Speaker 1: Through the rain and heat.
Speaker 4: They're hauling dreams down every street.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 4: Order some free. They're roaming through the night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: Laid.
Speaker 4: Truckers are the backbone of our community. Without them, we be lost. Can't you see if you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth, you'd be homeless. They getting hungry.
Speaker 1: To truggers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 4: That coffee cup and the shirt you wear, the phone in your.
Speaker 5: Hand, It all out there.
Speaker 4: Because someone kept that pedal down, delivering hole from town to town. They missed their kids, they missed their beds, but they keep going in hearts and lead every mile, every load. They're the liveblood of the rule. Support your local truckers. Order some free, ain't they're rolling through while you're sleeping late.
Speaker 2: Truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 4: With that long can't you see if you didn't.
Speaker 2: Have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, You wouldn't have a car, food in your.
Speaker 4: Mouth, can be homeless, naked, hungry. To truckers keep the world rolling through. So next time you see that diesel Shine give away at a honk and time. They're the heroes in plaintside, keeping this country run and ride. Support your local truckers, order some free.
Speaker 1: The wait.
Speaker 4: Truckers are the backbone, tried and true.
Speaker 1: No trucks, no me, no you.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, no truckers, no me, no.
Speaker 1: Yo? Yeah. Hey what's up, TJ? Good morning, Good morning, TJ. How are you doing? This morning. Welcome to the show, guys. I hope everybody's enjoying them their day. Yeah, I hope everybody, you know. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's doing killing him h m hm m hope everyone is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? Yeah, how about them cold brows? Yeah yeah, yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmmm. Yeah, but what's up guys? Good borning, m TA Chimmy jiggts take Ronnie Rock. Yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yo hm. Dave was on a Noday. Hey, what's that I would rather be in China from Yeah, in time, Yeah, that's all justin what's up, brother? Hey? Yeah, I hope that. I hope workers doing okay, mhm m the whole work is okay. We're listening to sol the xbox.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you seen did you see the Have you ever saw the adult film that they were in? H have you seen the adult film that they were both. I've seen both. I've seen it, unfortunately, and I've seen the Page sex tape. That's an adult tape. Mhmm, yeah, PAGs tape with Xavier Woods. And Brad Maddox. Yeah yeah, I actually saw when I think it was either Howard or Opian Anthony China went on one of those shows and got confronted by Xbox by some of the things that you was say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, love your brother.
Speaker 1: If you guys, we do. Hey, guys, if you guys don't know, Unnerve Room Brain is the one that made my website for me, justin over there and our neighboring brain. If you guys go check him out. He's a very awesome person, you know. And by the way, if you guys don't know who Unerve Room Brain is, go check him out. There are very awesome people. Yeah, Daman.
Speaker 5: Say, what is it work?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, hope they won't never not even like you moan. How about them cowboys? Mhm mhm mmmm mm hmmm. Yo, I just want to say that people don't don't know me about money. Did you do it? Yeah? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: How about the book? Yeah, I want to say thank you guys. No man, Yeah, yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 6: Yuh mm.
Speaker 1: H like the stream y'all, share the stream y'all if you guys can. Queen queen.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: To Norton in Florentine.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? How is everyone doing today? How about in caboard? Everybody know m m mm hmmm mm m.
Speaker 6: Dum. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I'm a little crazy. I'm a little in everything. I'm a little bit anywhere anytime, everywhere. I have a wall, I'm a little day wolds scowl. I'm a little day and everything. People say I'm a little dead everything. But what's what's up, guys? How's everybody doing? Ill to me? Yeah, but what's up guys? Mm hm m Yeah. But I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Yeah. Yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Yeah, nobody's talking talk say something, say hey, say you say.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By good morning guys, yo, yo, good morning guys. Hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Yeah, I hope everybody that is. By the way, we all are audio. By the way, all the audios from the podcast ghost a spreaker and sometimes I yeah, good morning, miss Thompson, how are you doing this morning? I do have a way I do have a supporter. I do have a fan club over there on spreaker if you got if people want to join. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of people are getting ready. You know, I know we also have a tey public guys. I do want to say that. I am.
Speaker 5: Ok yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I know I know a lot of people might not be. You know, I know everybody. I know it's Tuesday morning. I don't like mornings. I'm not a morning person. I hate mornings, I think. But I know a lot of people that get paid by youtubeer getting paid today because it's twenty first say it's paid day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Me a puckle. Look I am might of them. Yeah, but I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. You know what I want to say, thank you guys very much too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate everybody.
Speaker 3: That shows up.
Speaker 1: By the way, miss Thompson, I don't apologize, missus Thompson. I do apologize if if there's h if you've been bombarded with emails with me posting stuff on my buying me a coffee. It's a way that I try to get a lot of the audios up wait meet teams here. Mhm no, but good morning dude. I so I used to buy me a coffee more than my Patreon because buy me a So I use the Patreon for like the videos to the audios, I'm more like to use to buy me a coffee one because of because it's easier. And also with the with with buying me a coffee, I know how much where when I'm getting the money because I h it goes through stripe and I checked the stripe every time. And I want to say thank you very much to people that have been supporting the channel through our socials and all that. And I appreciate that, you know. And and here's the thing. It doesn't cost money to support a streamer. It doesn't fast anything. Need to be kind to somebody and yeah, it doesn't cost anything to be kind to somebody. It doesn't. Yeah. By the way, if anybody that does wanna like and retweet that tweet that I just put, that is the tweet of the that's the going live tweet for our strength.
Speaker 3: Who liked it, hold on like a check oh help me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I want to say thank you guys, every episode I do goes to our spreaker. Every episode goes to a lot. Here's the thing. Clips go to the spreaker only. But I do say I appreciate everybody that steps in and helps everything that we do. Support. Support is you know, to me, support is you know, you guys are supporting the channel by coming and saying hey, you know, that is support. That is support. Come into a channel and saying hey to someone, that is you know. The thing is, you know everybody says, oh, support is support, but support is money support. No, it's not support. You can also do some nice for somebody. You could do some nice for somebody and they support is you're there. You're why you're taking the time out of your day to watch someone's content. You're supporting them. That's support. Watching the content, talking in the chat, that is support. And the other thing that I always say, I always see streamers do that an ignore ignore annoys me is anytime that they get support, they you know, I've seen big streamers do this. They won't even acknowledge like a dollar, they'll not yeah yeah, man, yeah you know what. And also, you know the best thing in life, you know, here's the thing, you know, there's a streamer out there. They're the streamer out there is using my picture illegally, using my lightness for his thumbnails. I'm not gonna say who it is, but it's it makes it aggravates me very bad that someone has to stoop that load to to put my picture on a thumbnail. And and then and then when I when I ask him about it, he times me out.
Speaker 7: For it.
Speaker 1: And it's wrong, all right, guys. I love you, guys, peace loving cornbread y'all. Remember to U, I means that d U. I means that so well and always and always. I will talk to you later. He man