Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 2: I am so excited.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen Ted in like two weeks.
Speaker 2: Our good friends.
Speaker 1: Yes, he went on vacation and he's gonna come in first categories today radios category, so that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Someone has some swinger issues, and I don't know why they're coming to you and me.
Speaker 1: I think they're mostly just wanting us to facilitate in case they find, like to other people in the Twin Cities that.
Speaker 2: Can help them.
Speaker 3: They're trying to strategize that.
Speaker 1: Or this is actually something you and your wife are considering in your youth, like have like a fake person calling in so you can get the info one.
Speaker 2: Of the two.
Speaker 3: I'm way too insecure for that. I'll say immediately I saw you real good heart.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, oh my god, I just never.
Speaker 4: Had a swinger party, Like stop it, you're cheating on me what I've.
Speaker 3: Be spreading rumors about my wife? Like, dude, you don't want.
Speaker 1: Because the worst part is, you know everyone will be going after our partners and not us.
Speaker 2: We think we were hot.
Speaker 3: We walk in, you're just sitting there all lonely in the and then you're like I'm the only one no one wants.
Speaker 1: Everyone keeps asking you to take pictures and video and you're like, when do I get to know?
Speaker 3: Okay, the thing, I'm her driver, I'm like her husband.
Speaker 1: Today Benny Blanco and Selena Gomez dropped an album.
Speaker 2: But the thing about Benny Blanco is he I mean, he produced it.
Speaker 1: He's produced so many huge hits, and he actually has this very very cool story about Maroon five because he's helped produce so many of their hits. We're going to dive into that when we come back in five minutes. This one on one point three k d WB with Fallon and Cult. So Benny Blanco and Selena Gomez dropped their joint album today, and my favorite song on there By the Way is one that Charlie XCX did. It's called like Blue Fire Flame, Blue Flames, something like that. It's pretty good, but he's pretty so many other huge song songs you don't realize east Side he did that one.
Speaker 3: I mean, I see all of Casha anything from twenty eleven to twelve to.
Speaker 1: Thirteen, truly, like all of the songs on Teenage Dream. He had a big hand in from Katie Perry and that's just that's just touching, like the little iceberg tip.
Speaker 3: Of it all. So he had a song with Maroon five that he really wanted to put out and they were telling him no, and he gets into it here like the whole backstory on what.
Speaker 2: It's actually cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have moves like Jaggers, Duck Jaggers, the moves Duck Jagger.
Speaker 5: The problem is they have another song at radio at this time called never Gonna Leave This Bet, And his manager comes to me and he said, Hey, we have this other song. Adam's going to be on this new television show. It's kind of like American Idol and I was like, I was like, yeah, but American Idol already exists. He's like, no, it's gonna be like bigger than American Idol. And I really think it's gonna be a big thing, and like we're gonna have him perform and premiere this song on the TV show. So his label Interscope at the time wants him to play never Gonna Leave This Bed, and they think he's gonna play it, but Jeordi at the time, the manager was like, we're just gonna sneak and put this song on and not tell the label we're gonna perform this song and we're gonna release it.
Speaker 6: That night.
Speaker 5: They perform the song, his record label goes, you idiot, what are you doing. You're supposed to play the single we have at radio right now? Why would you do that. We wake up the next morning it's number one in eighty five countries.
Speaker 3: Okay. The label owner goes change a song at radio immediately.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I don't remember the bad one at all all, but moves like Jagger.
Speaker 3: Iconic, iconic, and it makes me think, like, how how many how many incredible things about It's like movies, TV shows, songs are just like in the garbage because some dude in a suit was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not gonna go many.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 2: It is insane.
Speaker 1: Think about a lot of artists who are stuck in weird deals and they can't release music and so they have to like hold on to it or give it to someone else.
Speaker 2: Basically that's happened to a lot of people like Mike Posner.
Speaker 3: Is yeah story basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Anyway, that's a crazy cool story. If even check out the new sleeveing and Gomez and Benning Blanco album, it is out.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to come back with Histo freely. This is the Fallon and it's about.
Speaker 7: Time for Histou with Fallon.
Speaker 3: And Okay, I was gonna say this is the biggest flex in history, but I think it's the biggest like f around and find out moment. Oh I love that, so Julius Caesar, you know.
Speaker 2: Caesar, I'm oh, yes, I love that salad.
Speaker 3: So he got kidnapped by pirates at one point in time, didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Pirates still a thing.
Speaker 3: Crazy crazy for sure. They asked for twenty talents of so you feel like it's a lot. I don't know. I don't know talent talents.
Speaker 2: I can't understand your Michigan access healing.
Speaker 3: That's for some silver, all right, okay, twenty thingies of silver yealing. That was the ransom. But Caesar was like, oh, I'm worth Morris than that is. And he was like, dude, you know you should do you should ask for fifty thingies of silver okay, because I'm worth that and they'll give it to my guys. We'll give it to you. So they let him go. He's like, he's like, you let me go. I'll sort it all out. I'm going to betray you.
Speaker 2: My silver guys.
Speaker 3: So he so he's like all right, goes to land. He doesn't come back. He sends the other people over to the boat whatever, gives the pirates fifty thingies of silver, right, lets him chill. They think they're rich for like two hours, comes back, murders all of them. It's like, yeah, dude, I'm not gonna say you take me friends and it's crazy idiots. But the crazy thing is crazy why they hang out. Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They thought it was all when you're at sea, When you're at sea for a long time, you do have to re You got to restock the supplies. They were probably on toilet paper, they were probably out of I don't I'm gonna guess.
Speaker 2: Syrup, things like important necessity.
Speaker 3: But this was just like his like he's manipulat or his like diabolical way was like I'm gonna let them think that they're rich. And they got away with this for like just give it like two hours.
Speaker 1: They let him go anyway to be like yeah, go get the money and bring it back.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It's up.
Speaker 3: I know. He stood up on a paddle board, rode his way back over to the ship that are you?
Speaker 1: Is that part of this too? Did Julius Caesar create the paddle board?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was the king of paddle boards. That was his thing. He was actually before there was like models. He was like the like original influencer for paddle boards. A lot of the statues got destroyed, like with war and times, but statues all over the coliseum was part of the Yeah, it was a good time.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get confused because that the first part was real. Yeast paddle Boards were still fact checking. We'll go back to you on that.
Speaker 3: You never know. Katie w B point three kt w B brought.
Speaker 1: To you by Ovo Lesik and Lynn So, Jack Carlow and Doja Kav. They've been teasing like doing something for so so so long. They finally did, and they brought in the talent to this music video.
Speaker 2: They got Matt Damon.
Speaker 1: They got John Mayer, they got I mean even more than that. If you go check it out, the new song dropped. It's called Just Us and like I said, tons of celebrity cameos in that one.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched yet. I gotta go watch it.
Speaker 1: I did spend a lot of time today flipping through the new Selena Gomez album because I wanted to hear that, and there were definitely some songs on there alike and definitely.
Speaker 2: Need to go back.
Speaker 1: I would like to give it an album like a quick skip through.
Speaker 2: I'll stop on the two that.
Speaker 1: Kind of sound intriguing to me, and then I'll go back a few more times.
Speaker 3: You're a two STOPPERD type of gal. I know that you always have.
Speaker 1: Been, always well, You're right, always have been Blake, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds. They're not gonna do the met Gala for a second year.
Speaker 3: In a row.
Speaker 2: Pretty obvious reason and why.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's not not really that surprising. The big thing really in pop culture right now is just the amount.
Speaker 2: Of things to check out this weekend.
Speaker 1: First of all, last night, second to last episode of The Pit on HBO. You're eventually gonna watch this show and you're like what you told me about it as a funny joke, because it's so good.
Speaker 3: In the pits, non stop pitting over here.
Speaker 1: I've always been pitting. I'm not gonna stop pitting because you're not pitting.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: It's a good show, and I'm sick of it all right, sick of that attitude. Disney's live action Snow White hits theaters this weekend. Everyone I've spoken to said it's so much better than like they thought it would be, and the music's actually really good. Also in arriving in theaters this weekend, Robert de Niro's gangster movie Alto Nights. ISAA Gonzalez stars in a sci fi movie, ash, would you say.
Speaker 3: Hm too? Just a Robert Denier. I don't even know he was like doing stuff. Thought he was just like making babies and that was it. I didn't know he was like still active in the work.
Speaker 2: He's pretty active in the work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I thought you were going to ISAA Gonzalez.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought you were doing.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, because I think that's like one of Jake's like celebrity crushes.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's got it.
Speaker 2: Wait is that a guy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought ISAA Gonzalez was a woman.
Speaker 3: I don't If it's a woman, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's who jakeson too. If it's a guy, I don't know who we're talking about. I don't Also mentioned this yesterday, but that you can now officially watch Wicked on Peacock. Also, the season finale of Severance is now streaming on Apple and it's been confirmed for a third season, so people are pretty excited about that one. Selena go Mess and Bennie Blanco upp here today on hot Ones if you want to check it out.
Speaker 2: Benny acted they like.
Speaker 1: One commenter said, Benny acted like he just got introduced to a cool new drug. Selena did not tolerate the hot wings. Near the end, she said in mocking tone about the haters. I can already read the comments. We live in a cruel world, Benny, which is very true. And they're talking about maybe getting Kendrick Lamar involved as a featured act in the twenty twenty eight LA Olympics opening ceremony.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But I think that there are so many great talents to choose from that are out of LA that I wouldn't even be surprised as like a Billie Eilish situation, because she's kind of like, yeah, but that is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz on KDWBO one on one point three, Katie w b with Fallon and Cult not Payday, but at least it's Friday. I'll take one of the two baby dolls. Anyone listening who I was? I was at the Jason Show earlier and I was like, oh, I need to come up with categories for this and the uh. I gotta give credit to Eric the cameraman. He does more than that photographer.
Speaker 3: Eric.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, you should do anyone that has an unusual allergy. He's like my cousin or someone with electric to cherries and didn't know and they puked up a crack down of cherries.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, no, okay, I do have mine is weird because I'm not allergic to latex, but I'm allergic.
Speaker 2: Okay every man on earth?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Did Jen fall from that one?
Speaker 3: Yi?
Speaker 1: That's what that's the with you claiming you're allergic to late tag.
Speaker 7: I don't want to let.
Speaker 3: You stop it. I gotta get there. Hold on, Okay, I'm just trying so knowledge latex. But for some reason whatever they make crocks out of, dude, I break out in hives like crazy my feet. That's why I crock and sock. I'm always socking when I'm cracking, because.
Speaker 2: You said you were Dune being crock daddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I bought some. I had to. I tried, dude, I tried. Anyways, that's my weird.
Speaker 2: Allergy, so that's not okay.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who has an unusual allergy can call six five one nine eight nine katiewb. This one just came to me because it's it's spring break season. I don't know why every Tom, Dick and Harry has to go swimming with dolphins and get a picture.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that dolphin does not want this.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ture me mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I know he brings you in your kid's joy, but I'm like, do you think this dolphin wants to be in this pool pushing you around with his nose?
Speaker 2: It doesn't. It doesn't.
Speaker 1: But if you had a weird dolphin encounter on spring break, I'm not gonna judge you.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was many years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean really, you just got to go out in the inner coastal and get in kayak and those dolphins come right up to you.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: It could have been in the wild or anyone listening to who heard their parents hooking up. This is I know it's exactly because.
Speaker 2: This happened to my friend.
Speaker 1: I won't say her name, but she had like the strictest parents, you know, the kind of parents she just can't even you could never even imagine. Yeah, and one day she's like in their room when she finds their drawer.
Speaker 2: Of stuff and then she's like.
Speaker 1: Starts putting two and it's got weird. It got weird, and she's like, oh, I'm haunted.
Speaker 2: My parents are too.
Speaker 3: Dude, you gotta get safe or something like a dyea out there in the open.
Speaker 2: Out there on the open. So give us a call.
Speaker 1: You've been in any of these categories six' five one, nine eight NINE. Katiewb anyone listening who has an unusual allergy like colts that he made, up has a weird dolphin encounter from spring, break imagining what happened to The bahamas or, something or you heard their, parents you heard your parents hooking.
Speaker 2: Up we'll get to those negs.
Speaker 1: One on one point THREE katiewb with balon and colts and anyone listening who here are the categories, today has an unusual, allergy had a weird dolphin encounter on spring, break or heard their parents hooking, up and, LOOK i know that that is, traumatizing so maybe you don't want.
Speaker 3: To relive that at. ALL i get.
Speaker 1: It this text, SAYS i MEAN i was gonna, call but, yeah it is awkward talking about your parents bump and, uglies, right and, look yet you're you're.
Speaker 2: Right yeah a little, bit you're, right but.
Speaker 3: That is how you're. Here mm.
Speaker 1: Hm this text, says not, allergy more of like a, sensitivity AND i don't like the feeling of.
Speaker 2: IT i can't have.
Speaker 1: Coffee my heart rate goes to one hundred and fifty plus beats per minute every single. TIME i feel Like i'm gonna. Die, YEAH i. WOULD i wouldn't risk. It, NO i mean coffee is, great BUT i would not risk it IF i felt like. That which category do you fall?
Speaker 2: Into, yeah there's.
Speaker 9: Two ONE i WHEN i turned like twenty, one SOMEHOW i can't eat cares. Anymore i'm also, yeah out of nowhere. Rude yeah, yeah one of my super vegetables. Anyways the other, ONE i am essentially allergic to. EXERCISE i break out in highs when my body temperature goes. Up, Also i'm allergic to, it but so.
Speaker 1: MINUTE i can't go to hot like climate areas without breaking.
Speaker 2: Out you can't work, out so.
Speaker 3: You can't eat vegetables or work. Out this sounds like a, LIE i would say to my. Wife, yeah, NO i take.
Speaker 9: As allergy meg in the morning and at night SO i can like function and not break out.
Speaker 10: Nives that does.
Speaker 1: Suck it's funny Because i'm, like, OH i don't want to work, Out but it's a whole different thing when you can't work, Out like if someone breaks their leg and they can't do.
Speaker 2: Anything that's.
Speaker 6: YEAH i.
Speaker 9: WAS i to work out most every. Day it's WHAT i try.
Speaker 2: To you just fight through.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 3: Man if you can do, IT i should have no. Excuse what are you talking?
Speaker 2: About you lie and say you run every.
Speaker 3: DAY i actually ran last night a couple of. Miles it's all, good all.
Speaker 1: Right keep getting those, pills. Girl thanks for CALLING i kW. B which category do you fall?
Speaker 3: INTO i have an usulish.
Speaker 11: Allergy what is? It, Well i'm allergic to that's, strange BUT i have had but that's what they used to fight strep. Thrope, YEAH i have had strep. Throat you're like almost four. Weeks oh that's a.
Speaker 2: Boy that's so.
Speaker 1: Awful my mom is also allergic to like, sillin so a mox oficillin and penicillin she's allergic.
Speaker 11: To i'm allergic to them all.
Speaker 3: There be like week it's like And i've woken.
Speaker 11: UP i don't like My, God i'm liking.
Speaker 1: To do that's.
Speaker 2: AWFUL i Hate.
Speaker 3: Wow we wish it about the. Luck hopefully you feel better.
Speaker 2: Soon, yeah thank, you good.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 2: Hi which category do you fall?
Speaker 3: Into weird?
Speaker 11: Allergy give it to?
Speaker 3: Me what?
Speaker 2: What what's your? Name and what is?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 11: Okay so my name Is, amy AND i wasn't allergic to anything until AFTER i had my second, child and then for.
Speaker 6: Some, Reason i've been allergic to pork and pineapple.
Speaker 1: Everything all, Right number?
Speaker 2: One what's the second child's?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 1: Sorn Has soren? Caught Has soren been like causing some other issues? Too you know you're like you had the first child that was like the perfect. Kid Now soren comes in bringing on these.
Speaker 2: Allergies.
Speaker 11: Yeah it was his twenty fourth birthday, yesterday AND i can't even list all the.
Speaker 9: Things That i've gone through with.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 3: Sorry And soren robbed you Of hawaiian pizza that sucks. Exactly and he hates.
Speaker 11: Pineapple, ah and So i'm.
Speaker 6: Like you did to.
Speaker 3: Me, yeah he did like a hecks while he was in the, womb like some sort of voodoo doll. Situation all these. Attached oh and.
Speaker 6: ALSO i have to SAY i am actually one of.
Speaker 10: The unlucky people that's allergic to.
Speaker 3: Latex you and me both's. Sister it's.
Speaker 11: Bad, yeah it.
Speaker 3: Sucks it's not really.
Speaker 2: Though he's just making that up to the.
Speaker 6: Ladies, YEAH i, KNOW i, know but like you, know like tape and everything at the doctor's, office all that stuff.
Speaker 2: They come right.
Speaker 3: Now, geez at LEAST i could maybe be a. Lawsuit the doctor tapes you up then immediately.
Speaker 10: You made me worse than WHEN i came, in and Now i've got this terrible rep exactly YouTube.
Speaker 1: Vision never hang out too many crazy.
Speaker 2: Ideas thank you for. Calling thank.
Speaker 9: You we can.
Speaker 1: One on one point Three katie W b With fallon And colts and anyone listening Who we were going over unusual. ALLERGIES a woman she said that she had her kid Named, soren and after she had this, kid she out of. Nowhere it was allergic pineapple and.
Speaker 3: Pork what the?
Speaker 1: Heck someone texted, In, DUDE i also had a son Named soren and Now i'm allergic to raspberries and have. Asthma, like what are the oddest so weird going?
Speaker 3: Today you gotta avoid that name no.
Speaker 2: More we had some other, categories to which one did you fit?
Speaker 1: Into oh, so first of, all my condolences for. That how old were you and you? Were oh so you knew what it?
Speaker 10: Was, noh you did. It we were spending a weekend at the, cabin just my parents AND i AND i stayed at the cabin and they went off drinking and they came home at midnight and kind of woke me up when they came in AND i was just falling back to sleep AND i hear my dad through the wall say do you?
Speaker 6: Wanna AND i was like.
Speaker 10: No later it was, oh thank you for?
Speaker 6: That was there?
Speaker 3: Any was there any like dirty?
Speaker 1: Talk but do you did you ever bring it up to them like even as you got older or?
Speaker 2: No oh, no that's a good, choice.
Speaker 3: That's. FAIR i mean that's kind of on. Them do you got to be a little more? Discreet?
Speaker 1: Yeah oh my, gosh well thanks thanks for.
Speaker 2: That i'm sorry you deal with that thought. Frequently maybe.
Speaker 3: It's one one point three K wb With balin And. Colts got a situation for.
Speaker 6: You this.
Speaker 3: Happened i'm a. Hometown somebody was held. Up there was a couple on a walking. Trail oh my, gosh it's. Awful somebody just whips out some. Weaponry oh my, god holds him. Up what the guy does, next the guy who's being held at the, victim the. Victim what he does is sparking some controversy in my. Hometown, okay a lot of people are shaming, him and he's the, victim and he's a.
Speaker 2: Victim i'm so curious what this.
Speaker 3: IS i want to know how you would feel if your, husband If, jake did the same thing this guy. Did, yeah AND i want to hear your perspective out what you think about? It in like five. Minutes, okay.
Speaker 1: One on one point Three katie W b With fallon And. Cults so something sketchy happened on a walking trail in your.
Speaker 3: Hometown, yeah put yourself in the. Scenario so this guy approaches this, couple pulls out a.
Speaker 1: Gun oh my, GOD i literally cannot imagine that in, General, LIKE i don't know WHAT i would.
Speaker 3: Do so it's a husband and a. Wife he's holding up on this. Trail he, tells you, know follow me. Whatever they walk for a little.
Speaker 2: Bit he, says follow. Me why doesn't you just take their stuff and?
Speaker 3: GO i think he wants to kidnap. Seriously so he says to the, HUSBAND i just want your. Wife you can. Go he's, like you're just gonna let me go IF i. Go and the guy's, like, yeah you can just. Go i'm not gonna like shoot you if turn. Around. Whatever so he just leaves the. Trail, no he. Doesn't he just he just abandons his, wife leaves the, trail and then like ten minutes later is able to get to a phone or whatever because he did take his phone or, whatever and then alerts the. Police, luckily the police shows. Up she's, Fine they get the, Guy they go to his. Car he had like rope and all, this like he was definitely gonna like steal.
Speaker 2: Her that's, terrifying.
Speaker 3: Terrifying but everybody in my hometown is a small, town is now ragging on. This guys just call Him. Ryan ragging On, Ryan, yeah, saying, dude you just left your wife worked out.
Speaker 1: Lotsily how would he have ever lived with himself if it.
Speaker 3: Didn't, well that's the. Thing And he was, like, guys you would do the same thing if your mind says you would. Leave and they were, like, well would we leave or will be trying to like contact the. Police he was, like, well, yeah OBVIOUSLY i was gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Next but well he did go contact the police like. That it is his. First he didn't go on a, jog but in his mind he.
Speaker 1: Was doing that because it got him to, safe got them safe to safety.
Speaker 3: Faster, no in his, mind he was, like, well if it was going to be one of, us like why WOULD i make it two of? Us and ALSO i was able to call them the police that they're going to get.
Speaker 1: Divorced he proved just then he does not value her as much as like it.
Speaker 3: IS i was, LIKE i don't know WHAT i would be able to do staying, there BUT i know for sure at, least, like, dude you're gonna have to take me Out if you're gonna just steal my, WIFE i guess, then.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah good luck loading me into a, van all? Right dead WEIGHT a lot of dead weight.
Speaker 3: Over, here, now you know. Me i'm sorry to my sister about, This AND i was, like, dude one hundred PERCENT i would have just cause a, distraction climbed up a tree really, quick got him like Aerial you climbing a tree.
Speaker 1: Quick it's the craziest part of that.
Speaker 3: Story, yeah, dude just calm down like a wwe Move just. Boom you are.
Speaker 2: Such a guy who's like IF i was that situation.
Speaker 1: This and you say the most extreme thing that never would have. Happened, YEAH i do believe you never would have Left jen and that PART i do, believe.
Speaker 3: Dud you're just gonna have To, Also i'm just gonna sit here hold on to her so dead way good luck dragging.
Speaker 1: Me but, also as the person who physically witnessed you try to do like a soft box jump onto a concrete, Cinder you hit your shint on, it and you still are crying about it six months.
Speaker 2: LATER i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't feel that safe with you as my protector. Either if you were in your, CROCS i be. Screwed you trip on them and hurt your.
Speaker 3: Ship you put those things in sports mode and then all of a sudden sports.
Speaker 2: Mode and you still hurt your.
Speaker 3: Shit, yah but it was the. ADRENALINE i think that's a big game changer. HERE i would be able to pull it.
Speaker 1: Off all, right co, Cool we're gonna come back with trending On. Katie today's trending With felon and cold on one on one point three kt W. B all, right we're going to dive into things going on The Twin. Cities but this is JUST i DON'T i don't believe. IT i want to be, CLEAR i don't believe, This but this wouldn't surprise me if somehow this was secretly happening behind the scenes with rich. People there's a new thing on. TikTok it's the craziest viral Video i've seen in a minute where they say rich people are eating.
Speaker 2: Mermaids they.
Speaker 1: Said this person says a friend forwarded them an email that was an invitation to a dinner party where mermaid was on the. MENU a ticket cost fifty grand and the attendees were driven to a secret location by.
Speaker 2: Limo she says her friend told her the flavor was.
Speaker 1: Exquisite unlike anything he'd ever, known sweet lake, scallops rich like, wagu and a depth of omammy umammy that seemed to awaken something deep in his. Senses there are other videos out there making similar. Claims can't confirm if they exist or, not because BUT i would not be surprised IF i found out one day that these, rich, rich rich.
Speaker 3: People that's Why Leonardo DiCaprio's on those yachts all the. Time he's out. There they're trying to catch those. Mermaids that's. Crazy twice and you know for sure definitely some unjust bamboos the old rich. People and they drove them to a location it was actually Like tilapia wal like value or something that would be.
Speaker 1: Crazy lots of stuff going on in The Twin cities really. Quick we'll dive into a couple of. Them, Uh The Let's go thirty th Inul minnesota monthly food And wine experience is going on this weekend and Sol asylum is in.
Speaker 2: Town, No i'm not going to read that.
Speaker 1: One timberwolves Host New Orleans Pelicans wolves Host, okay see Thunder Minnesota wild Host. Buffalo lots have to check out this weekend in The Twin. Cities and that is.
Speaker 2: Your trending Ballan and this has been so actually.
Speaker 1: Got like a little ad for this yesterday AND i was, like MAYBE i do need to go see. IT a mean girls At ordway and it Starts april, Eighth it's going to be such a great.
Speaker 2: Show so many.
Speaker 1: People we've had people call them Like i'm taking my daughter, this Like i'm so. Excited but maybe you and your sister want to. Go whoever you want to take you and your, Partner this will be a fun show to check. Out we have a pair of tickets right now for the show On april. Eighth if you can answer a few trivia, questions call six' five one nine Eight nine KATIE. W b it's Called Her After School pop quiz and it's just like kind of middle school level.
Speaker 3: Trivia questions it's something. Too crazy you might feel a little pressure with the music and, the competition but you know you got this me yelling.
Speaker 2: At you why don't you?
Speaker 3: Know this what's wrong? With you?
Speaker 2: JUST kidding i won't.
Speaker 3: Do, that hi what's?
Speaker 7: Your?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 1: Barb barb, all right here, We.
Speaker 2: Go barb let's get your competitor on.
Speaker 10: The.
Speaker 2: Phone hi what's?
Speaker 11: Your?
Speaker 3: Name aaron?
Speaker 1: All right Aaron, and barb you are, now. Enemies okay you don't want the best for. Each other you want to win. THESE tickets i. Get it so when you hear a question and you know, the answer you chime in with your name as quickly as, you can and whoever gets the most correct.
Speaker 2: Right wins are?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah okay question.
Speaker 1: Number one what language is Spoken? In brazil.
Speaker 2: Aaron, Barb Yes, aaron.
Speaker 11: Brazilian.
Speaker 2: Not Brazilian Bark, spanish no this.
Speaker 1: IS surprising i think a lot of People. Think spanish But, it's portuguese. All right question, number two what part of the plant? Conducts photosynthesis, JUST guess i, would say just guess a part of.
Speaker 2: The plant you might be, right erin That's Right erin question.
Speaker 1: Number three if a triangle has two, equal sides what is?
Speaker 2: It called oh, my god. SO difficuent i didn't hear who? Tim done.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My, God erin why do you? Know this people out there in the world. THEY know i.
Speaker 1: DON'T know i didn't. Know It, but aaron that's. That's correct that means you want.
Speaker 2: The tickets cold is.
Speaker 1: Completely silent at THE moment, i asked if you think about? A triangle he. Glazed over he's.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 1: DISTURBED matter i have a third grader and they learned states and you, YOU know I mean i learned so much in.
Speaker 11: Elementary, school dan.
Speaker 3: Third graders smarter.
Speaker 1: Than, me, Duh, Same Well congratulations aaron barb, Things, Playing, Aaron oh barber, Is out aaron grabbed those mean. Girls Tickets, congrats aaron.
Speaker 3: Thank you if this.
Speaker 11: World love.
Speaker 1: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three KT.
Speaker 10: W b.
Speaker 1: I am honored to say THAT while i was disgusting in college doing spring Break, In Florida panama.
Speaker 2: City, beach uh the GROSSEST thing i did.
Speaker 1: Was here i'll give you a collection of the GROSS things. I, did okay flashed someone. For beads they gave me a. Broken set, MY friend i, Don't, KNOW okay i still it still hurts me to. This day My friend amy accidentally ran over someone's foot cruising because, you know you go really. Slow down the strip fifty in a club was like the biggest song at.
Speaker 2: The time that.
Speaker 1: Ages me at, ONE point i dug a hole so deep on the beach thinking it, was cool and then it caused. Some injuries that was the biggest. Injury situation we slept like twenty people to. A room it, was gross but you're just trying to, save money you KNOW what. I MEAN and i did hook up on the, beach once but that was with my Boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Nol, randa okay not.
Speaker 1: As, cool also it's not as cool as people think. It, is anyway it's you're terrified you're gonna. Be caught there's nothing sexy. About it keep that. In mind so this is what down went Down in florida just, this week because, you know spring break, is, HERE baby a beach brawl. Went down an eighteen year Old named jack starts pummeling, one guy and at, One point jack pulls the other's guy his head toward his face and bites off.
Speaker 3: His, ear oh he Did The.
Speaker 2: Mike tyson he Did The mike.
Speaker 1: Tyson word no gross like no one even knows what provoked. The attack jack obviously was arrested and he was freed after posting a fifty thousand. Dollars bond he doesn't have, a job so his parents had to. Cover that just like this is this is my nightmare as. A parent i, just, Pray Pray, dear lord pray pray. With Me, Dear lord Please let COLT and i raise children that do not go to beaches on, spring break bite people's, ears off and end up, in jail causing me to post a fifty. K, bond lord please hear me give me a normal child who just maybe does a singular flash for some broken beads and gets.
Speaker 3: Home, safely amen my child did?
Speaker 10: The?
Speaker 3: Latter please just.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katiewb with Fallon. And cult did you know It Is World? Tattoo day typically don't celebrate these because there's four thousand different things every.
Speaker 3: Single, DAY yeah i didn't know that. At, All actually but being as.
Speaker 2: You have my name tattooed on, your body forget about. ME too i still want to.
Speaker 1: Get a photo with me, with it but it's a weird request since it's on.
Speaker 4: Your, thigh yeah you'd have to be very close my, hip Area which i'm waiting.
Speaker 1: For a, short season so it's. Less, weird yes could you just lift the short up and said taken the?
Speaker 3: Pants off yeah, For sure.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna, be Pale but i'm Ready for how many tattoos do?
Speaker 3: YOU have i. Don't Know may i'll like. Over ten what's?
Speaker 2: Your favorite?
Speaker 3: Your name could you imagine?
Speaker 2: YOUR name i think that's the one you regret.
Speaker 3: THE most I don't i got them LIKE so i guess LIKE the j on my ring Finger for jennifer and. My wife what's the.
Speaker 2: Dumbest one you got.
Speaker 3: Your name on? My, butt, WELL actually i have your name on my butt and also your name on. My thot it's.
Speaker 2: Actually, right now, it's, like yo you Are.
Speaker 1: An, amy yeah So for tiama says your name on, My butt i'm ast like confused for. A second the weirdest part is You HAD steve O from jackass ride it out and you got that tattooed on. Your, body yeah it, Was fine you're gonna leave that out of, The STORY and, i, thought, no, no let's let the.
Speaker 3: World know a Hand praying. Jesus tattoo but it's made out. Of pizza. HAND pizza i. Don't know it's a lot of. Dumb stuff my stepbrother is a, Tattoo artist, so wait what's.
Speaker 2: The one that's on?
Speaker 1: Your wrist you both got away without sharing that, one Again.
Speaker 3: Justin timberlakes what goes around. COMES around i got that tattooed on, my wrist but the tattoo artists messed up And tatted what comes around? Goes, around yeah seventeen year old choice right there is that? Your, Brother, no no someone else. Something dude.
Speaker 1: One on one Point three katie w B with fallon and cold and uh cold never turned your microphone.
Speaker 3: On, disrespectful, sorry guys.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 2: Pretty good we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Come, back well we'll catch up, With, you ted and we'll play radios Categories on KATIE.
Speaker 6: W b.
Speaker 1: One one Point three KATIE w B with Fallon and colt also Our Buddy Ted now, Ted you.
Speaker 3: We played this for?
Speaker 1: You earlier but did you enjoy every wanted to?
Speaker 12: Hear it?
Speaker 1: Maybe yesterday cold put together a medley if, you will of me being a sore loser in VARIOUS games i play.
Speaker 2: With you did you? Enjoy?
Speaker 3: THAT yeah, i did and.
Speaker 1: Didn't make you realize HOW poorly i Not am do you kind of?
Speaker 3: Freak?
Speaker 7: OUT don't i don't notice it week, to week but when it's in a two minute.
Speaker 3: Condensed clip by, THE way i only spent like twenty minutes filtering through games, we played so there's. A, lot okay we're. Out there we. Get it so night sounds fun for you? To edit you know that? Was, good no that. WAS funny i.
Speaker 2: Enjoyed it do you want to show everyone what else you created with?
Speaker 1: My scream whenever you, gave him just, gave him gave. A, throw yeah there's an iconic Moment where fouling freaks out in SCREAMS and i made.
Speaker 3: A little.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we're going to use, that for but it's there if we.
Speaker 3: EVER good i like it a.
Speaker 1: Rooster situation, All right so we're doing radios categories where we give you.
Speaker 2: Ten categories you have to answer those in.
Speaker 1: Sixty seconds i'm actually Gonna have cult go, first today, all right Because usually ted, Goes, FIRST right.
Speaker 3: I FEEL like i typically, go second but that's just stick to.
Speaker 1: The, routine yeah, all right then get out, Of, HERE ted i love.
Speaker 3: Your shirt, all right here.
Speaker 2: We go you're not thank god you're not.
Speaker 1: Hosting today you're already hitting, on him so so sweet. On him your letter is, m okay oh, my gosh you had like a good reaction for once in.
Speaker 2: Your, life okay and your. Time. Starts now, Makeup brands.
Speaker 3: Oh, my god, makeup brands skip, Board, games monopoly, musical artists, marshmallow Spices, uh mesquite Cities, in europe Cities, In, Europe YEAH munich, Tv Channels, modern martino, uh uh.
Speaker 1: Skip, bad habits missing, work villains skip, outdoor activities mountain, BIKING cartoons maui now.
Speaker 3: Stop it, don't continue, keep going.
Speaker 1: All right go BACK to, TV channels tv, channels skip go, to, villains.
Speaker 3: Villains, skip, Cartoons Cartoons, Mad, Matt now i'm, dang it so hit or miss you were?
Speaker 1: Doing, decent yeah what is a makeup like the? MOST popular i didn't go back. TO that i don't want to say in, title Here but maybelene was me the. Biggest one, DANG yeah i know it's one of the biggest makings EVER for.
Speaker 2: TV channels i probably want to GO with.
Speaker 3: Mtv, villains yeah.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: No radios categories on one oh one, point three katiewb we already had round one cult answered. Ten, categories well he answered as many as he could in.
Speaker 3: Sixty seconds how would? You, do uh You know i've. Done, better okay there's hope.
Speaker 1: For.
Speaker 3: YOU ted i WOULD say i, like.
Speaker 2: That but he didn't do. So bad it's like going to be a.
Speaker 1: Blowout, necessarily okay your letter IS m m and your.
Speaker 2: Time starts now, Makeup Brands?
Speaker 3: Marie claire is that a? Board?
Speaker 1: Games monopoly Musical Artists marilyn manson vices skip Cities in europe cities.
Speaker 7: AND uh i wanted To, say montreal but. That's, not uh municipal IS that i.
Speaker 3: Don't KNOW skip, TV channels.
Speaker 1: Mtv, BAD, habits mhm moving, slow, villains.
Speaker 3: Martians, outdoor activities. Mowing cartoons, oh my. Skip, time god that. Was brutal that.
Speaker 2: Was brutal cult looks. So, CONFIDENT well i don't KNOW because.
Speaker 3: I missed you got a double, in there and then you GOT one, i MISSED so i don't know. You HAVE but i also threw out some garbage.
Speaker 7: In there.
Speaker 1: Makeup brands question, Number one cold, Had nothing Ted Had, marie claire.
Speaker 3: Which is A magazine i thought would come. To mind at least you gave, a.
Speaker 1: Shot though make Makeup by mario would have been a. Huge ONE but i don't expect you to know Those About. Thatt mabeline you. Might know question, number two. Board games you Both Said monopoly original. Musical artist Colt, Had marshmallow Had Had marilyn manson, Double points let's. Go spices ted had Nothing and colt, had mesquite which typically would be like mesquite barbecue, or something but he just, said mosquite so like a.
Speaker 3: Flavor profile it's usually makes. Like smoke ro can get a bunch, Of them, Spicer hunter, mesquite. SEASONING blend, i, think yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you look up if municipal Is a, european City because Colt, had MUNICH which i know, is GOD but i don't know if a municipal is a city or Not.
Speaker 3: IN europe i feel like it's, not no, it's yeah it's just A term.
Speaker 1: Tv channel colt, Had nothing TED had MTV and tv was so yeah. Bad habits cold had, Missing work ted had. Moving slow you both get a point. Eight villains one that came to My. Mind maleficent, oh yeah that's that's. Her, name Yeah but cold. Had nothing You, had Martians and i'm gonna give it to you because a lot of time aliens are villains true. Outdoor activities cold had, Mountain biking ted, had mowing And you neither of you had anything for. Cartoon characters this actually Will be cold has one two three, Four five ted one two. Three four But With marilyn manson he gets six sweet.
Speaker 4: One Today, Marshall, mathers, YEAH sorry i just CAN'T believe i couldn't come up with the City.
Speaker 2: IN europe i know.
Speaker 3: THAT'S right i thought we was Gonna, say manchester but then you. Threw, up well thank. You genius. It's mutinous, ALL.
Speaker 2: Right i want to go See.
Speaker 1: Snow white it's at the. Box office the it's the live action Version With. RACHEL zegler a lot of People said, Galgadot not she's. Just not they just don't think she's a great at, acting necessarily But That rachel zegler. Kills it she, sounds great the music is, very good so definitely wanted to. Check out also in theaters This weekend Robert de niro's Gangster Movie, alto Nights and Isaac gon zales stars in a sci fi Movie. Called ash if you wanted to stay home and check, stuff out lots of stuff.
Speaker 2: For you Number.
Speaker 1: One wicket is officially Out, on peacocks so you can do the original or the. Singalong, version also the season Finale of severance is now String On. APPLE plus i saw that they've renewed that for a. Season three, no SURPRISE but i did To this setty that was Crazy about apple that they like lose something crazy like a billion dollars a year like they're streaming does oh?
Speaker 2: For real like it does not. Do well so because to have.
Speaker 3: Kind of like a painting that, they're like we.
Speaker 1: LIKE this i, don't know maybe with as they get more large shows like this under, their belt that'll FLIP because i Feel like netflix wasn't the entity that it, Is now Like now netflix just has like seemingly an.
Speaker 3: Endless budget well that's what they were saying about that a twenty four production group. Or whatever they, were, LIKE yeah i love. It four it was just this guy and his daughter and she was just spending all, this money like getting. No return but that's like, pretty SUCCESSFUL so i, don't know maybe it's the. Same.
Speaker 1: Thing maybe also you can Check Out selena Gomez And. Benning blanco they're on the new Episode Of hot ones that, dropped today and their new album also, dropped today so a lot of people are checking. That out there's one on THERE that i think will be like good like, in clubs and it is called and we PULLED up i keep forgetting then actual name. Of it it was Written BY charlie xcx with Them Called bluest FLAME that i think that people. Will enjoy and we mentioned, this Yesterday but coco they're getting, a SEQUEL but i saw today the sequel doesn't happen until twenty, twenty nine so it's kind, of like, oh no like, THAT'S well i mean that's like five years from not one four if you, DO math i.
Speaker 2: Guess so also One more i'll throw.
Speaker 1: In There jack Harlow and doja finally dropped the music video for a song they've been teasing working together for. A while they finally dropped the song Called Just, like us.
Speaker 2: And then they go into a bar and it's filled with like.
Speaker 1: A million Celebrities Like matt damon and so. Many Others, John, MAYER yeah i.
Speaker 2: Know you can check. It out that music video.
Speaker 12: Is.
Speaker 1: Out now that's your pop, culture minute brought to You By ovo Lasic And lenz KATIE.
Speaker 2: W b This Song.
Speaker 12: Timeless, Times timeless Here Tis Time Time Times, Times Times. Thomas times here's A.
Speaker 3: Times Time.
Speaker 12: Hasnas tmas Here's Album Times Times Tis. Tomas Tomas here's AM's.
Speaker 2: That onlement cult on ONE.
Speaker 1: One katwb that is. The weekend and here here's the thing he analynceds coming To The.
Speaker 2: Twin cities.
Speaker 1: Very cool we're doing something very cool coming Up. On tuesday here ON. Katiew b we're letting you pick, your ticket so you literally if you get through and you're, our winner, we're like, all right pick which pair of tickets, you want and here are. The, Options, Halsey Kinderkinsizza Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: The Weekend AND.
Speaker 1: Charlie xcx most of these shows are like sold out or close to, sold out but your first chance to win it's Coming up.
Speaker 2: Tuesday morning so.
Speaker 1: THAT'S exciting i love that you need to pick Your ticket TUESDAY. From, katiewb okay.
Speaker 2: We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Come back there's a woman who has a question, for us and. We laugh, we're like why on earth would we be the people you come to with the question? Like this her and her husband have, a query and we're gonna talk to the wife when we come BACK. On kdwb it's one on one POINT three Katiwb with Fallon.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: COLD uh I do i said, this EARLIER but i do Assume that tammy is calling us just simply as the because we can open it up, to listeners because there's no chance in.
Speaker 2: This world, Tammy thought Fallon and cult.
Speaker 12: Know what to do. With.
Speaker 3: This nah she's using the platform to get the, word out like the questions ANSWER and i.
Speaker 2: Respect That, so tammy what's going on with you and?
Speaker 3: Your, husband okay thanks.
Speaker 11: Too much i'm glad to take, My cult so me and my husband wants to.
Speaker 1: Swing, swing okay so you want to. BE swingers, I mean i've known some swingers in my in. MY life i could never relate to It because i'm way, too jealous but it worked out.
Speaker 3: For them so.
Speaker 1: Obviously you've i'm assuming you've had lots of conversations to come to.
Speaker 3: This, decision, well yeah we.
Speaker 11: Sure have we we're both really. Into it there isn't any drama or if, you. Say jealousy the problem is we just don't know how to, do it, You know and it's kind of weird to ask our friends, because yeah if they're, into it then there. Are friends if they're not, into it there. Are friends we don't really want to, do that, you know ruins those relationships or get involved in.
Speaker 3: That, way okay but.
Speaker 11: You know you just can't really ask random people necessarily. About it i'm sure there's some kind of group. Or code we don't know what the code. Might be what are? There signs these are.
Speaker 1: FAIR questions i wouldn't, know EITHER because i heard random things like you put a pineapple in your.
Speaker 2: Front yard i've, heard THAT but i don't know if.
Speaker 3: That's true because you can just pull up To a walmart and just, be, like oh you, like chicken what? About, swinging, yeah no maybe.
Speaker 1: That's true that is true so well and they just, said too, like yesterday it's officially uncoupling uncuffing. Season people the spring, is here so people are looking to, get out, be adventurous. Try things so this is your time to get. Out, there well.
Speaker 11: THAT'S it, i mean we really do want to get active this summer and have. Some fun but how do we meet others who want to do the.
Speaker 1: Same, THING yeah i mean this is a straight open up to people listening because there's. No idea i've heard about, the billboard but like that's the Only ame i've.
Speaker 2: Heard of like hotel parties.
Speaker 1: And stuff i'm sure There are, Facebook groups, i'm SURE but, i like what if you wanted to get into swinging or they, want to what are the tips you have?
Speaker 2: For them you can call six five one nine eight.
Speaker 1: Nine katiewb you can also text five three nine two one katiewb one if you.
Speaker 2: WERE like i don't want my voice on.
Speaker 1: THE radio i, get that and hopefully we'll get some help, For, you tammy because you KNOW what, i mean nothing wrong, in it so you and your hopefully can help.
Speaker 11: You, out Yeah and i'm sure the other people have the, same question so, you know maybe it helps.
Speaker 1: Them, too, yeah honestly you're you're absolutely, All. Right tammy keep your radio on and we'll try to get some feedback.
Speaker 2: For, you, okay hey how?
Speaker 12: You laughing are? We living they step, this way step, that way they step, this way step.
Speaker 11: That way.
Speaker 1: On one, POINT three katiewb with ballon, and cult we're just Talking to tammy at least maybe that's, HER name i, don't know but she basically said she and her husband want to get.
Speaker 2: Into swinging is it's as simple.
Speaker 1: As that, SHE'S like i have no idea how you're supposed to actually get, into that like what's the?
Speaker 3: Right way very new.
Speaker 2: To IT and, i, Said, WELL golton i have. No idea we're. So vanilla but but she was. Using us we.
Speaker 1: That's fine we and that's that is facilitate the swinging as always you've always.
Speaker 2: Said, That yeah so We're helping tammy.
Speaker 1: Out here if you have any advice for her on how her and her husband can get into this?
Speaker 3: Is this do you?
Speaker 2: HAVE advice i do FROM what.
Speaker 10: I hear they might want to put a pineapple on.
Speaker 3: Their stoop so that is a for, sure thing because she, WAS like i don't even know if. That's true THAT'S what, i hear that's is that what you hear or is that what?
Speaker 2: You know THAT'S what. I, hear, okay okay good.
Speaker 11: To know.
Speaker 6: Thank.
Speaker 2: You hi do you have?
Speaker 6: Any?
Speaker 2: Advice, AH yes i Do.
Speaker 6: FOR tammy i have actually heard a lot of people say that when they get, into swinging they just like go on dating apps and they'll post the picture of them and their significant other and just keep, it straightforward like this is what we're looking for and. We're open, OH.
Speaker 2: Okay i didn't that.
Speaker 1: MAKES sense i Guess since i've only been in the app world ONCE and i wasn't looking.
Speaker 2: FOR that i didn't know that was like. An option but that.
Speaker 6: Makes sense, okay yeah because then, you know if people, are interested then they can see that there's another.
Speaker 1: Party, involved okay, all right, Great tip thank you. So, Much hi KATIE. W b do you have Advice. For tammy she's trying to get into swinging with.
Speaker 11: HER partner i wasn't a, swinging one.
Speaker 10: But the other events told me to get up.
Speaker 3: The, playground okay there, it, is there, it is? Got it, got it, got it get. OUT here.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 1: Love you we also, Got this, texas Says tell tammy and her husband to download field app f, e eld a dating app designed for open. Minded individuals couples and singles interested in ethical, non, monogamy polyamory casual sex can't get other alternative. Relationship models it looks like even if this person owns the app or the copy and pasted the, apps details they also have couple's next. Door, website okay so there's a couple of other tips that Might.
Speaker 3: Help, tammy YEAH or i mean you could just wear a t shirt to just put it like right there on the, fine print like we swing in want some or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, THAT obvious, i. Think.
Speaker 3: Yeah true trying to be a. Little, discreed, okay. Okay okay this.
Speaker 1: One says my HUSBAND and i have successfully used tender for A third we also went to a sex conference for swingers where they rented an. Entire hotel i've heard of this Before. In minneapolis then it was like group stuff special. This happened HOW Do i this person said it was quite. The, experience huh that's the issue.
Speaker 3: With that staying the night. At hotels you don't know what happened the night before you, Checked IN and i don't want to.
Speaker 2: KNOW either i want the ignorance of.
Speaker 3: Not knowing.
Speaker 1: One on one POINT three Katiewb with Fallon, And cult so what you've?
Speaker 3: Been, thanking well that's the.
Speaker 2: Crazy part i've been thinking.
Speaker 1: A lot i was actually just talking to a friend recently who said they did a little gardening. On accident they thought they just took AN old thc gout me and it turned, out, no, no no that's what the youth say because you can't say anything else on. Like TikTok so they said.
Speaker 2: They're gardening so.
Speaker 1: They, were like they just thought they were TAKING like thc and it. Was not it was a delta and they, were like what? Is happening the accidental gardening happened. To them we're gonna come back with what you've been thinking and THE one k word PLAY.
Speaker 2: On katiewb.
Speaker 6: So what you've?
Speaker 3: Been thanking.
Speaker 2: Why do people always say it's always the last place?
Speaker 12: You, look.
Speaker 2: Yeah of course. It is why would you keep looking after you've?
Speaker 8: Found it, thanks idiot, Appreciate insight but, oh, yeah yeah it's definitely not the one.
Speaker 3: After that, No kidding oh, MY god i buy, My keys let me just check my dress. Really quick what the hell to make sure these are the? Real ones.
Speaker 10: Look.
Speaker 7: At that it was a.
Speaker 3: Duplicated man so what you've Been? Thinking bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Not today, not, Today.
Speaker 3: Dude if you think, about it it's such a. Sad life if he is, Out there what if he. Isn't hiding What if bigfoot is just sad and scared and lost and there's no money and he's just he's out in. The forest maybe, HE'S like i, Don't Know pacific northwestern where, he's.
Speaker 10: Like does anyone?
Speaker 3: Hear me it's rain and a little bit just and we're all just looking around. MAKING jokes I saw sasquatch and the luth he's out. There crying oh.
Speaker 2: My god it makes me so sad.
Speaker 3: For it, come, on buddy come.
Speaker 2: On, home no because, he's like WHERE do i? Fit in WHERE do i even?
Speaker 1: Fit in it's such A judgment he can tell that we're.
Speaker 3: So judgmental you could definitely work Concessions. At costco probably you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Say construction he'd be sick at construction now.
Speaker 3: Be whipping up. AN apartment i don't we even need.
Speaker 2: A ladder for a lot.
Speaker 1: Of things, he's, tall, yeah strong. Lifted, Tree yeah i'm, GUESSING here i. Am, stereotyping yeah listening to this right now that, he's like nobody.
Speaker 3: Gets me he's got turns on. Heavy metal so.
Speaker 2: This theme song that's, pretty? Good right SO do i sound just?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: That yeah click boom? Too far so what you've?
Speaker 10: Been?
Speaker 3: THINKING again i?
Speaker 1: Want you these are just some things to. Think, about yeah, for show if a vampire bites, a, Zombie.
Speaker 3: Yeah i'm.
Speaker 12: Into it?
Speaker 3: What else what other couplings do?
Speaker 11: You have.
Speaker 1: Does the zombie become? A vampire or does the vampire become? A? Zombie oh, my god once you get out of, the gutters, You perver why don't you start addressing the real situation?
Speaker 2: In hand which one?
Speaker 3: You know that is kind of the most? Alpha move oh you'll, Bite me i'll, bite you and then you just. Come in but?
Speaker 6: What what what?
Speaker 3: IS who? I think? I think what who?
Speaker 4: Is he.
Speaker 3: I'd say the vampire probably becomes zombie, for sure.
Speaker 1: Thirty dead they don't even, have anything they don't have. A brain ask because you're so STUPID this i, DON'T know i, don't.
Speaker 3: Know dumb i'd like to think at this point, in time your, big phone the big, books laugh and, he's like yeah that bal, got him got.
Speaker 2: Him again it's like even, mom ALONE like i got my two. Best, friends oh he.
Speaker 3: Could work At The state fair probably.
Speaker 1: For sure, Yeah, cool yeah it wouldn't gt him in THE kadw b booth, this year HAWKING some.
Speaker 3: T shirts throwing them way. Too hard if are flying back when they catch him.
Speaker 8: S.
Speaker 1: A row sounds like, that lady that guy hit with the hot dog in the, baseball game and here we're a. Black eye, you're like oh, my god how hard they throw the?
Speaker 3: Hot dog it's, all good.
Speaker 1: It. Is, yeah hey do you want to play THE one? K, word yeah if you, want to you can call right now, six, five one nine Eight nine KATIE.
Speaker 2: W b it is your chance to win one. Thousand pennies.
Speaker 12: Got down.
Speaker 1: A one on one point three k D w B with Fallon and colt and THE one? K, wordplay hi what's?
Speaker 11: Your?
Speaker 2: Name tiffany how are You?
Speaker 12: This?
Speaker 2: Friday Oh.
Speaker 11: It's friday.
Speaker 9: I'm great it's.
Speaker 2: Five o'clock are you gonna go g gonna get a? Little cocktail or just lay on?
Speaker 1: YOUR couch I, don't yeah that's a Good, playing tiffany where do you?
Speaker 11: Live?
Speaker 12: With?
Speaker 1: City, Nice, okay tiffany you have to match four words with either Me or colt for your chance to win a. Thousand pennies so who do you want to partner?
Speaker 3: With today, all right she's gonna get. Out here what is that? Cocktail choice?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 3: Good? Oh do you're a rum?
Speaker 12: And?
Speaker 3: Coke? Nice nice you like to get a. LITTLE wild i feel like that's crazy because it sneaks up on when you're putting coke in with. The rum it's like you don't know what's going. To, happen, Yeah okay so your first word is Carrotty.
Speaker 7: Funny.
Speaker 9: Tyler Harry, Ring, tyler, right yeah you.
Speaker 3: Got it next word is ring top and the last word is. Secret diary, All right fallin found the? Oxen, free okay foulligators back in. The studio how do you feel about?
Speaker 2: Your, answers, okay, okay okay let's, Do. This tiffany here.
Speaker 3: We go, All right fallin and the first word is. Carrots carrot, oh well my first thought is, like cake, Carrot, cake, oh, Bunny bunny Oh tis?
Speaker 1: Easter season, Oh, well tiffany when it is immediately ruined everything For, us okay what, About.
Speaker 4: This tyler perry oh ring huh, Ring pop oh, my god of course secrets, lover diary secret diary?
Speaker 3: About, it yeah.
Speaker 1: Secret, Diary, well tiffany we got, fifty percent which sadly doesn't equal the.
Speaker 2: Thousand pennies, i'm sorry.
Speaker 3: All right today's Trending with felon And. COLT on.
Speaker 1: I am Going to indiana this weekend from my grandma's, ninetieth birthday.
Speaker 2: So that is my trending for. The weekend how is?
Speaker 3: She doing she's.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: CUTE yeah, i said where do you want to go to dinner? Or mamma and She Said. Cracker Barrel so i'm taking Her To cracker barrel for dinner. This weekend lots going on In The twin cities if you're looking for something.
Speaker 2: To Do los Lobos And Lost lonely BOYS.
Speaker 1: Hitting, ti Also The minnesota Timberwolves Host new, Orleans Tonight actually WOLVES Host okc Thunder At Target, Center Sunday minnesota Wild host. Buffalo TOMORROW The Ncchc Frozen face off goes on throughout. The Weekend The MINNESOTA united FC Versus la Galaxy that's Saturday At. Alion's field so lots of stuff as far as sporting. Events go but Also It's. Maple fest They Have tapping time going on At The Harriet Alexander nature Center, in roseville and the Thirtieth Annual Minnesota monthly Food And. Wine experience so, just like lots of events going on In The twin cities and that is your trending on KD.
Speaker 7: W b