Speaker 1: In one one Lynchintago Orlando's Rock Station one O one one WJR are a couple of things to remind you final week for Rock the Bank cash giveaways thirteen more chances today and each weekday to one of thousand dollars. Your first of those for today will be right around nine oh five. After you say it, we play You get those keywords, you enter them at WJRR dot com for a chance at a grand.
Speaker 2: Okay, the other thing you mentioned, you say it, we play it. If you haven't got your voting for which Danzig song you want to hear? Do it JR our Facebook page. You could win tickets to go check out Post Malone and jelly Roll and we have.
Speaker 1: These all week. We picked somebody at random who takes a moment to vote. You got till nine for that JR Facebook. All right. Obviously there's been quite a bit of scrutiny and focus and attention on the antiquated air traffic control system in our country. Yeah uh, you know, in some instances some of this equipment dating back to the nineteen sixties and the current push to try to update that, and rightfully, so, there's other things to be concerned about at airports. Well, let's just get right to it. Security issues still continue to present themselves. We had another security breach on Saturday and one of the busiest airports in the entire country, O'Hare in Chicago. Was it. We had a door dash delivery driver end up. Wait, he was crossing runways, accessed a secure area and it actually ended up out in the tarmac area and criss crossed several Was he trying to do it delivery? Yes, yes, you're doing it wrong. Is he just following GPS and not? Come on, Bud, what GPS is going to take you out of the tarmac at O'Hare A really bad one noon? Noone on a Saturday. You know how many flights are coming in and out of O'Hare on a midday Saturday. Tons. God, man, it was an honest mistake by the delivery driver. He uh he The air traffic control tower guy spotted him, as if they don't have enough to do already. Oh god, some door dash? Is that a door dash guy did? What do you guys want to door dash again?
Speaker 2: You want a burrito again? Frank, don't you? I see the stories? And I mentioned this briefly yesterday. I don't know if it was on the air or not. But when I see these stories about fast track a fast tracking air traffic controllers, you know, because they don't have enough, that's a little unnerving.
Speaker 1: They're not. They are not fast tracking their their education. They still have to go through the required courses. It's just they're able to actually get into the job place quicker. They're cutting some of the red tape there because of the shortage on the traffic controllers. So I could never That is not a job, I know. No, no, no, no, oh, you could never do it. No, I know I could never do it. With my directional sense, it's right over there. I'd be the guide clear for landing, driving the door to act on a tarmac. Hey, little fun fact to share with you in idiotology this morning. Oh like fun facts?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Carmel by the Sea in California, Clint Eastwood used to be the mariff Carmel by the Sea. Did you know that that town has a law that requires a permit for anyone wearing high heels that measure more than two inches. You got to get a permit. What's the reasoning? The law went into effect in nineteen sixty three, exists for a very valid reason. Oh, people tripping on the on the nice roads. The many cypress and monterey pine trees in the area have roots that have grown through the concrete, which is presented a tripping hazard. The law requires a high heel permit to prevent people from suing the city if they trip over a route while wearing unwise footwear for the environment. The permits are free, and a lot of visitors to the town just get one to say they have it as a souvenir, even if no heels are involved on square choices.
Speaker 2: I'm sure other people that are visiting don't even know. I've been to Carmel. I didn't know about that that rule.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Somebody said two two five six about the door dash driver. He's built different anything for that twenty dollars tip.
Speaker 1: Runway one nine or DoorDash driver.
Speaker 2: And somebody Chris the garbage man takes in, Haha, we got Carmel by the leg's condos right here in Cassebary.
Speaker 1: I know, all right, go ahead and buckle in here we get a headline. This is the first headline of the week, I believe.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me pall out three quid order it's been a little delayed because there's so much stuff in there.
Speaker 1: All right, has me bring this into his recorder so he can transcribe it later for consideration. I'm telling this is going to be the only one. Man plotted to feed his romantic rival's body to pigs with help from a nun, one thousand dollars and a good bottle of bourbon. Wow. Man plotted to feed his romantic rival's body two pigs with help from a nun, one thousand dollars and a good bottle of bourbon. Facing federal guy in New York facing federal charges, he attempted to have a romantic rival killed and the body fed to pigs. He fled guilty to the deranged plot. What is a romantic rival? Somebody else going after the same chick? It sounds like it's a dude. According to the criminal complaint, the informant told authorities that the suspect had asked him to a fire to a car which belonged to the mother of an incarcerated man who shared a child with Guy's girlfriend. The mother was scheduled to testify at a custody hearing for the child, and he sought to prevent her from attending. The informant told agents that he'd been used as an enforcer by this guy. This guy, Jill Sutherland. He's fifty seven years old. Where did the nun and the bottle of bourbon come in? I'm just still trying to sift through all this. This is like pages long. He intended to dispose of the body at a hog farm in Pennsylvania. It's a good place.
Speaker 2: Not that any of you should dispose of the body there, but hog farm. Yeah, oh yeah, they eat the whole thing, said the informant.
Speaker 1: Then his girl. His then girlfriend had different plans for the man, saying that she wanted him strapped to a chair so she could hit him with a baseball bat. He also noted she would fold like, wow, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, here we got hit the fan jesus, I'm just giving you a warning.
Speaker 1: Why is it not on the on the chair because we're gonna go live here for rock News and I didn't want the unsightly visual of a box fan behind me. Oh, people know what it is. It's the fart fan.
Speaker 2: I almost just volunteered it because they're cooking eggs out there.
Speaker 1: Omelets. It smells just like it bring it all over again.
Speaker 2: And I said, hey, we got the fart fan, and like four different women looked at me and just kind of like.
Speaker 1: What's he did? He just say the fart fan? Okay. Oh, he's gonna run a van from a nun for two hundred and fifty bucks. Then he was gonna pay the farmer, the hog farmer, thousand bucks in the bottle of bourbon.
Speaker 2: Oh that's making more sense because the bottle of bourbona'm picture and the nun. Somebody said that's headline of the year. Hey, Bob, can I ask you a favor? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you need? Man? You still got the hog hog farm? Background? Sound a fit? Okay, I clearly here you still have the hog farm.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 1: What do you need? I get a little trash, little trash. I need to dispose of this thousand bucks in it for you, good bird, bottle of burb I can, Yeah, I can make that happen. What kind do you want?
Speaker 2: Hogs won't eat teeth. The fact that you know that at two two five two sakes need to catch DUTs that you're on a list somewhere. Yeah, and honestly, wait, yeah, they eat somebody else. They eat everything, but the teeth. You need goats to eat the tea. You guys, ladies.
Speaker 1: Wait, we're enablers. We're the ones who have for twenty five years pointed out the number of lakes in our general vicinity. Say no more, and that we don't need to go down in that conversation.
Speaker 2: But the teeth, I mean, they just go down in the mud because my whole dogs are playing in mud. Oh I sucked a booger bag, say r Art reluctantly,