Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 3: What's up? Everybody? Welcome back to another Sunday trialogus. I am joined by not just my two co hosts, but also I guess we've got Nick from the occult Rejacs here today. So uh, it's gonna be a great show. We got Ricardo back and we got to eat then, So guys, why don't you go out, go ahead and introduce yourselves.
Speaker 1: Ricardo, go ahead, Oh, good morning. My name is nicardoo my take on axes. As you can see in the screen, I just want to plug in the etat philosophy and our great podcast presented by Jacqueline and Sarah. They got him here, you got him.
Speaker 3: We were just commenting on this. He's uh, he's got internet issues.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Ethan, Well, I'm glad that we got Nick here because he's responsible for bringing the three of us together ultimately.
Speaker 4: So thank you Nick for everything.
Speaker 2: And uh, I'm easy to find on all the social media, writing frequently and so on and so forth. Appreciate everybody. Ricardo, you cut out if you're if you're still there.
Speaker 1: So okay, So where did I cut out?
Speaker 3: It's a two.
Speaker 1: Okay, so plugging in the Institute Financial Philosophy and our podcast presented by Sarah and Jacqueline. That is the Universe Unveiled that you can find on YouTube and on X two. And that's it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you, go ahead, Nick Yeah, Nick from the Occult Rejects available and Bitch You Rumble YouTube and all major podcasts.
Speaker 6: Thank you very Marsa.
Speaker 3: And you guys know me. I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me at the Headless Giant on X and on YouTube obviously. And if you have any sort of weird occult stories, I'd love to get them, so send them to the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and we'll read those on Thursdays. So, now that we're doing the trialogues, I think this is more of a tetralogue. You can call it a quadrilog, but I like tetralogue better. Who's got stuff to bring Ethan? Did you have something?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I had a couple of ideas. Oh please recard it.
Speaker 1: No, I just want to say one thing, So to stop these issues, I'm going to move into the desk and connect by cable so it solves the problem. So I'm going to be off for two minutes or something like that. Okay, I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing I was thinking of is the overall atmosphere that is similar to nineteen eighty four, but more technological effectively and less severe. But one of the elements from nineteen eighty four is the memory hole right where actually Winston Smith the main character. His whole job among many of his co workers is to rewrite and delete information. And I think often that doesn't happen overtly that we see right pertaining to any number of conspiratorial subjects or controversial circumstances. We don't see it overtly eliminated, but it definitely is less arranged by a conversation and more by algorithm of course, right with the social media companies kind of control over information distribution, or rather what becomes important, what goes viral. And another thing I know that everyone has noticed before. I've heard other people talking about it. But I wonder maybe we could come up with a phrase for this circumstance. But they'll be like this whole uh you know, controversial uh subject. When you look into stargate, it's this whole uh intelligence operation, you know, and then also now it's a renamed project with AI, so when you look into it, you get what is the topical new subject or several different movie titles will be something that's like a hut thing that people like, you know, you get get a shadow band for talking about, or like it's it's this, it's got a good term.
Speaker 3: I've got a good term. So instead of memory holding, it's attention holding. They're attention holding you. That was actually good enough too.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, yeah, no, well there's this it's an element of the information steering that I that all of us see again, I've heard people talking about it, and and the attention hole is a suitable phrase for it. Certainly they'll they'll literally even like the term oligarchy. Like for a while there they didn't, they didn't do this fictionalization idea with it. But whenever it was said, it was in reference to a Russian rich person. Well, there's plenty of oligarchical behavior going on in the United States and elsewhere in the world besides Russia, but for quite some time it was if you heard that o word, it was in reference to a wealthy Russian oligarch, which, again not to say that they don't exist and don't have fault in the world, but they're among the many oligarchs. So yeah, attention hole, I think nails it.
Speaker 3: Right. But that's how language changes too, Like over time, people will get attention hold into a certain way of thinking and then pretty soon that way of thinking pretty much dies off with their generation. So, for example, the word okay right, this was created in the eighteen thirties, and it was from this fashion at the time where they would misspell the words by using a letter that was like the letter that began the word. So okay actually comes from the word all and correct, and so they put those together and it created okay because they replaced the A with an O and the C with a K. I don't know why they were doing that, but it was in a It was in a newspaper article, and they had whole columns like this. It was like their gossip column was just all misspelled on purpose to create these sort of weird effects. And so all correct came out with this neutral version which is okay.
Speaker 2: And wasn't remember it was a okay for a lot of times, right.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: What does it mean?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Like, do any of these you know it's It's one of those things where if you sit down and think about it for a second, it's just like, what is okay?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: That's the question everybody asks each other too, what you know, are you okay? What does that even mean? You know, it's kind of strange. It's definitely a sign of attention holding, because you know, it wouldn't have taken off at all if they didn't have newspapers, you know, and the newspaper influenced people to start using this weird version, and then something basically without any meaning has been passed on generation after generation, and lots of words are lost too. I mean, I can start naming words from you know, the early part of the century that just don't get used anymore. Like the word perfidy. Do you know what perfecty means?
Speaker 6: I've heard it before, actually.
Speaker 2: Is it difficult or tense?
Speaker 3: It means disloyal. So if you think about the the marine logo, it's a semper fidelus. Perfidy is like not being loyal, So fidels would mean forever loyal, and perfect fidels.
Speaker 4: Means not loyal.
Speaker 3: It's only loyal if you're getting something back, So perfidy is kind of that interesting mix and it's gone. Nobody even uses it or knows what it means, but it's a perfect term to go along with a lot of shit that we see in our society today. People only have loyalty based as far as you know what they're getting out of it.
Speaker 4: Hey, way, that's all become transactional.
Speaker 2: There's very little even consideration of honor. And even when I might bring that up, it's like almost like what who talks about that? What are you talking about? But yeah, beyond that, I think principles, If you hold your principles, then you don't get swayed by all these steerings. I think as much. But I don't think that that is as commonplace of a kind of philosophical philosophical perspective as much as like partisanship is principle, you know, partisanship is more attractive. I think.
Speaker 3: Well, in nineteen eighty four they were kind of saying that if you can eliminate the words that you know, communicate these ideas, then you can eliminate those ideas as well. And that kind of happens every generation. Like we're losing tons of words, we're getting tons of words, maybe that attention idea. You know, not everybody can be focused on a lot of things, but if you can get everybody focused generally in one direction, you can eliminate a lot of ideas from the mix.
Speaker 2: And that's a great point of this, the simplification and elimination of language leading to a redundancy of thinking, right, Like, I think we see this in the education trend over the last many decades in the United States and probably globally, that people are not using big vocabulary as much as they might have in the past. And certainly like if you communicate with young people nowadays, it's like, I mean, I hate to sound like my elder generation, but what do you what are you even talking about? You know, it's like low key like you keep what what? Like? I don't know, just a lot of the redundancy and inability to communicate. I think it is becoming more and more stark.
Speaker 3: Brain rot. Brain rot became its own language within a year. And now you know, kids are kind of speaking that back and forth with each other, no cap and you know, all that other stuff type shit, you know, and it's just nothing but brain rot now. So it's it's like a whole new vocabulary, a whole new lex con and people.
Speaker 2: Are making none of it is. None of it is like really meaningful. It's just like there's a term for it, I forget, but it's just like uh words words that are just add ons without much meaning.
Speaker 3: Color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is it enriching to our language. It isn't.
Speaker 3: So that's why it's called bray rot.
Speaker 1: So it's it's a decline in the ability to to perhaps not in the ability to communicate, because these people are clearly managing to communicate through this shortened and more simple way of speaking for them, at least, because I couldn't understand it for sure. I still have trouble with the like OMG and all of those things that we used today, like I just learned yesterday, And that makes me probably it's stupid the meaning of goat, because I've been hearing on the trip that I made with communication between even the cameraman, and I didn't understand what they mean. I thought it was something of the trade or something like that, and then I realized that it's the greatest of all time or something like that. Right, goat, it's the goat. I thought it is the expiratory guy because that's what the goat means. It's or to me, at least, it was what the goat means. It's a guy that takes the fall, it's a guy that takes the blame. It's it's the goat. But apparently now he has a different meaning.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. Sarah brings up six to seven. So six seven is now a meme and it comes from really really esoteric sources, like some guy mentioned how tall this other guy was, and the expression on his face carried a certain type of feeling that they translated into a meme. Six to seven now means something, and when you use it, other people who know kind of give you the nod because they're in on the esoteric meeting behind the whole thing. But who has time to map all these things out, especially something is innocuous. It's two numbers stuck together.
Speaker 1: Sure, but there are people defending then. For instance, emogies is enriching the communication because it's a new form. Some are even related to ancient pictographs like yeroglyphs or which way I find interesting, it's it's again it's a point of view. So exactly as you were talking about good and evil and morality, basically, it's it's it's always it's. It's not a fix saying for everybody. It changes from place to place, from culture to culture, from perception to perception. So it's all interesting in terms of language communication. I understanding of what it means.
Speaker 3: I'm convinced language started out as an inside joke that just spread because you're a secret.
Speaker 1: Well, most people considered, most academics considered that language came from the need to trade, not for education or establishing rules in a community, but for trade, which have I'm not sure, but.
Speaker 3: It makes sense. You got to you gotta move goods between places. But this also brings up the concept of maybe primordial telec or telepathy. Right, So in the telepathy tapes and a lot of these other things, you you understand that, uh, some of what they've been doing to experiment with this stuff is exposed that there are vestigial parts of the brain that we don't use that maybe early man had more exercise and control over that might have assisted in telepathic communication. And when language kind of erupted, we kind of lost control of developing those sensors as children. So now we don't have telepathic communication, and it's because we overuse the language instead of using the rest of our brains that did more to it.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, but to.
Speaker 3: The devolution or Downhill's live.
Speaker 1: But it still happens. It still happens because if you go to the city of Alatri in Italy, you have these nine gates that are all oriented to astronomical positions. And when they did the archaicustic testing, they use a special type of camera whose sensor is modified to detect the movement of molecules of air and this tells them where the magnetic fields are. Right, So all the nine gates because of where it's placed and how it was engineered. And this sounds like woo, but it's reality. It has a magnetic vortex on each of the gates. By the medium size of the head, the tunes everybody's brain to one hundred and ten megaherts. So what happens inside the city is people did you talk to me? Because they start listening to one another, and people go there because they know that they see things, they hear things right, And it's enormous city that had this technology active. Now it's just dormant, but they still can sometimes feel with that other person is speaking to them or and this will allow them to know if a stranger had evil intentions or bad intentions of doing something, because it would be out of tune and they can all sense each other within the community. So not only I think you are absolutely right when you say that language replace this, I think it came out of a need when the Megalitic world ended and the power of the megaliths stopped, so they need a new means of communication, and so language became more and more prevalent and they lost it. So perhaps it's not just a matter of the brain, but it's also a matter of architecture and how we establish this kind of technology. But the fact that we started using language obviously took a part. It's like when someone is right handed and breaks his arm, has to use the left one and he finds out that the left one can do the same things with a little bit of practice, because the brain creates new neuro connections, right. So in this case is the contrary. We are losing those neurow connections because we don't use them, but they are still there, and these sites prove it. Sorry I made it too long.
Speaker 3: No, No, you're good, but I was gonna ask Nick. Nick do you kind of see like a connection between animal telepathy and sort of what we were operating on before. So animals don't use language in the same way, Like they're not making words and stuff, but somehow they're able to communicate, and they do it pretty effectively, even across species. They kind of know what the other ones are doing if they want to communicate, and.
Speaker 6: You know, oh, that is a do you like that idea? I have thought that before. I mean, you know, animals don't have to really, I mean, there's certain things that they do that I think they understand, like what the other one is trying to get at. What I mean, I don't think they have a specific language vocally, you know. I do wonder about thought and if humans were like that at some point, or if it's more of like just being able to read someone's energy and that's enough to understand like what you're dealing with.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe the emotional component.
Speaker 6: Yah, I've even wondered, like, is that why some animals sometimes will react different to different people. It's because it's what the person's carrying around with them, you know. Why would a cat that you know sometimes is good with people won't like one person you know what I'm saying, there's probably a reason for.
Speaker 3: Them, right, it might be even something attached to them too.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, or yeah they're just an evil piece of shit, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right right, yeah, they could pick up on that ship. And I think you know, if humans had something like that, only more developed, right then you could see how that would you know, come into telepathy. And in some ways I think they're working on ways of activating those vestigial parts of the brain because if they can, why not, why not try? But the ultimate conspiracy would be a bunch of people who all have telepathy, so they could all be mobilized without ever saying a single word over you know, a lot of distance or I don't know how far telepathy is able to go, you know, I mean, is there is there a proximity limit on that?
Speaker 2: Well that the idea, the idea of remote viewing, right, this is this is a psychic or intuitive practice that has been engaged by governments and they kind of, you know, we give this up or we aren't using this before, but no, actually we're going back to it because it's you know, the you know, it seems fantasiful, but it's a really like operational step by step orientation that uses potential intuition. I mean it's very very interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, we get back to the experiments of Rupert Sheldrick and the are true that are relevant to this case. One of them is the experiment that he made that is, can we say who is calling? So? Do we know who is calling us at a certain point. So he made this study and the mathematical probability proves that we still have the ability to know who is calling us before we picked up. There is a T shirt. And another test was done between people and their animals. So this particular dog as soon so they changed the itinery of the person that gets out of the house. They didn't follow the scheduling usually of the time of coming out of work and so on, and so what they did is for several times they would call the person the owner of the dog and say now you go home, right, And the second that the person produced the start that I'm going home, the dog moved into the into the window at the exact same time. So there is this is to answer what you're saying. There is no distance between an established connection, so and the person that is calling you can be on the other side of the world. So and you still know what it's calling.
Speaker 3: My cat always knows what I'm getting home, See always knows.
Speaker 6: No, you know what dogs is a lot of they're saying. I think that is as your scent starts to dwindle off, that's when like they have like they can figure out when you went home by like how long your scent is gone, because they're used to like I guess, like a work schedule, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, some weird shit like that I was written.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, in this case, they changed the time. It could be go out just two hours or stay for more two hours or three hours after the normal hour. And it's only when they decided I'm going home that the dog would move into the window.
Speaker 6: Well that is bucked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And they did the same. They had the same results with several dogs, but the one featured that they actually filmed it and show it. And there's another one the rats tests. So they present suppose that in Japan, this was pure reviewed and retested. Because they didn't believe this, they gave a new maze to a group of rats in that suppose in Japan, right, and they took two hours and fifteen minutes to solve the puzzle. They then repeat the same test with another group of asked rats. In our mice in Austria, they took one minute and forty five. They then repeat it in the United States and sorry one hour and forty foveen they take one hour and it keeps decreasing each time the experiment is repeated, and the mice are not related in any way. So this shows that by doing a task, there is some information that is uploaded that can be accessed when you're trying to solve the same problem. So when we speak about inventions that are being recreations of that are lost in time and then that are recreated, we might be talking about the same thing. So knowledge is not lost, is somewhere and there is a way to access it.
Speaker 3: Well, this might sound weird, but they've actually seen the same results when it comes to chemical reactions exactly, and a lot of these nuclear tests they've got exotic particles that they don't know ever existed in nature, and the first few times that they're they're dealing with these things, the results are entirely erratic, but they seem to normalize over time. And why would chemistry you know, one of the most physical sciences there are have a hard time processing, you know, new chemical reactions. Wouldn't it all just be mathematical. Why would it have different phases or different reactions depending on how many times it's been done before.
Speaker 1: Sure, and you have the same in crystals. Each time they develop a new type of crystal, the second time they make it is quicker and quicker and quicker. So it's like the crystal matrix itself gets transferred from without having any time or space between them, and the second time they tyed to create the same type of crystal, it grows faster, and then it grows faster and so on. So it happens in all apparently in all domains of life and matter.
Speaker 3: Well, there has to be. I think there's two ways of looking at it. The first one is simulation. We're in a massive simulation, and the simulation takes time to boot up these images, and so it doesn't know what to predict yet, so the computer's just kind of figuring it out, and that's why we get this reaction. I think there's another explanation. If we live in a holographic universe where everything has this quantum entanglement to it. Then when you're doing something new, the structure of the universe has to find what's going on with the substance for it to fully form and do its thing right. So this is more of like maybe there's a subdimensional kind of lattice work that we live in, right, that's sort of what keeps us all together, And it would be stuff like the Fibonacci sequence and you know pi. These numbers have kind of merged their way into physical reality with all of these shapes that come from their you know, algorithms.
Speaker 1: So don't you think that the simulation and the holographic might be related one another.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm just saying if you're going to describe it there, there could be two ways of looking at it. But you know, a hologram is a natural thing like that happens naturally. So if it's happening naturally here, I mean, maybe we exist inside of something else. But I don't think it's actually suggestive of that. But if you go to the simulation model, then the simulation model might explain that as well. But at the very least you can get up to that holographic level and start to understand, you know, strength it.
Speaker 1: Just occurred to me while you were speaking that the holographic might be the physical representation of the simulation. The way the simulation comes into existence is holographically, right, because you can't actually touch anything anything.
Speaker 6: You can press your fingers and I touch it that it's fucking nothing.
Speaker 1: Actually nothing, it's magnetics.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the recent uh uh discussion online about lasers and people on ayahuascape code is something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they're they're literally.
Speaker 2: All of them. Apparently this is the discussion anyway that no matter who it is, when they have these two aspects come together, the drug and a laser, they're all seeing the same thing, which is very much they're describing it like the matrix readout of the green screen. Uh uh, production orientation of the simulation, if you will, very very strange.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it's just whatever, but Library of the told says I can attest. I think he might be talking about what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, it's that's interesting because I always suspected that lasers and hallucinogens would together. But you know, you come from the rave scene. That's sort of the way you see the world.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that got it, so that's that's the best thing to do. Feel yourself with drugs and then go into a place with very loud music, lots of lights flashing on your eyes. That's that's I think that's very wise.
Speaker 2: Very something else that reminds me of the red the red telescopic infrared sites that were used in Vietnam. Have you guys ever heard this story?
Speaker 1: No, go on.
Speaker 2: Supposedly there were there's infrared, which means below red of the spectrum, right, and now they don't use that, they use green. It's a green night vision.
Speaker 3: I actually so.
Speaker 2: As experience break it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what they what they had was night vision picks up this. I think it's it's ultraviolet, right. Infrared is where everything is in heat vision and that's on the other end of the spectrum. But they had to choose what color spectrum to have this image come through. You could have it in black and white, you could have it and I'm sure you guys have seen the black and white night vision, but they chose to put it into green. Right. The original What they thought originally is maybe red would would be better since they used red light for everything in the army. So if you've got flashlights they've all got a red light filter. If you've got vehicles, they have these red light filters because red light doesn't go very far at night, so that's what you need to use for light discipline, so you're not getting sniped at, you know, from miles away.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: So I think that what they wanted to do was have the red light inside of the visors so that they could you know, actually match everything else that's low light conditions. But the problem is they started freaking out with this red light in their eyes all the time and they were seeing like demons and stuff materialize in front of this you know, night vision stuff. So they had to change the color spectrum over to green, which makes more sense because we could actually see more shades of green than any other color. And if you think about, you know, evolving in the jungle, you would have more shades of green being important and significant to you as you're searching through these plants for something edible. So they went with the green color spectrum because the other one causes visions of demons and.
Speaker 1: Stuff and the black and my also because you see our eyes become like like fellon feline eyes because they shined a lot, they reflect the light somehow, and that might be freaky it after some time looking at someone's face with their eyes shining like like they're glowing, and green takes that out.
Speaker 6: Where they always use green and go something I always thought about that why they always use a green tinge.
Speaker 3: That's why they're using the green tinge, because that's what the army started to you.
Speaker 6: Just sucking regular light just white.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think about black and white, you know you've got grays in the middle, and that's where you get all the shades going between the two. But if you've got shades of green, you could actually pick up more shades of green than you can gray. So from green to black, you've got more color possibilities and more shape possibilities than you would if it was even black and white.
Speaker 6: Is it easy to pick up ship visually?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: More detail at least a little bit, And plus I wouldn't wash out as easily too. So when you have bright flashes of light coming through these uh you know goggles, all it takes is one big flash and you're you're blinded for a while.
Speaker 1: You know. So I wonder this might be sounding off, but I wonder why they don't give them some form of cannabies because it's proven that it widens your field of view and betters your tread perception of of of reality. So for a warrior it would be I know.
Speaker 2: The answer, I think because it would make people not want to fight for a government.
Speaker 1: Well, in smow doses, just to increase.
Speaker 3: They do give sniper's diazepam, which is an anti spasmodic which helps control breathing a lot better so that they can make better shots. But you don't want to drive or operate at uh heavy equipment on diazepain.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, well, I know that the in the is Olympics, in the Winter Olympics, you have those pilotons that they have to ski and then they have to stop and shoot at targets. They take they take a drug called indurl that has no no other effect than to regulate your heartbeat and take your shivers out and doesn't appear on on on tests. So they take that so when they stop two or three breathings and they are not shaking it and they are able to shoot at the at the targets. Because if you can imagine, after all of that exercise stopping to point at something, you are still you are still running your muscles are still all over the place.
Speaker 3: I always thought that was the most blatantly military a stick of all of the Olympic sports, because if you think about, you know, javelin, hammer throw, all these other things, those are ancient forms of warfare that you're watching, you know, even doing the running, you know, right, having these sea fencing, Yeah, you have sort of like the whole progression of military warfare kind of in that whole thing. And then at the very end, you know, we've got people on skis shooting targets, which that's what they trained at Fort Drum, New York. Is you know, Tenth Mountain Division is all about alpine warfare, which was sort of like the final frontier in World War Two. Is being able to control these mountainous summits is incredibly valuable, especially through troop movements and stuff. So yeah, I think, you know, you kind of see that whole progression playing out with all these different events.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, please, please, Okay, the finish a smaller country, We're able to fight off the Russians, a bigger country because of their skiing and rifling ability.
Speaker 1: No no, I was saying that you mentioned fencing, and I find it onic that what you use in Olympics and know disrespect to the people that practice it. It has no applicability to the real world because you never fight in a straight line. Fencing is all about going round and round and moving, so no one fights like that. And the fact that the swords are very pliable also doesn't correspond to reality. So it's it's a notch but doesn't serve anything but the purpose of fighting in the Olympics like moving forward and back because in reality, and these people obviously know how to fight outside of that domain. But it's it's just ridiculous. Every other sport has a ring and I don't understand why fighting doesn't have the circle. There is called lah that's that's the name of the discipline. That is is practice within a circle and you cannot move the circle and the better you get, you move to a smaller circle and start fighting in a smaller circle. Right, So that would be an interesting modality to to watch in the Olympics, but they just do that back and forward. Well, no disrespect, but it's it has no applicability into reality.
Speaker 6: Did not know that. M I always did like I was like, what's the point of the the you know, I guess it being pliable, like you're saying. I was like, I guess that's so you don't hurt yourself. I just always kind of found that funny too.
Speaker 1: No, because in practice on on a on a fencing school, you you practice with what is called the floret. That is that it's it's it's only pliable if you put it to the ground that you can band it and it returns to its original position. But it's it's a thick metal, it's not it's not like a thin thing like they use. That's why they keep having to straighten it up when they're fighting, because it's it's like a little piece of foil. It's it's it's just doesn't do anything. And in practice, the suits are prepared to take the floret because the florette has a smacked at end, so it's not a pointy thing, but it has it has hammered the metal is hammered in the point so it can't go through and the suits can take it, so even even slashes, so they could they could use it just the same. It's just the modality that they chosen to do. Perhaps it's less dangerous, but they still get hurt from time to time.
Speaker 3: I can't find anything about bushido, but I wanted to see if they're doing a fighting a straight line as well, or if they have a ring instead.
Speaker 1: No, they fight in a they fight in a very wide area, right, But the modality that you've see in competition is called kempo. So it's with those long cane swords and not with the actual broken that would be similar to katanna. But the problem is a broken still kills you. It doesn't, it doesn't stab you, but if you take with it, it's it's it's very strong wood, so it will still kill you. That's why they use. There are those cane suits and those long cane sorts that I can know. I can't remember the name right now. They're made out of bamboo too. Yeah, exactly strips of bamboo all tied together. So it's like being smacked instead of being cut. But it's not it's not a straight line. They can't fight in it.
Speaker 3: Do you know about the most famous Japanese swordsmen of all time that wrote the Book of Five.
Speaker 1: Rings exactly one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he killed the guy used Yeah, he killed the guy using an oar from the ship that he used to go out to the island.
Speaker 1: Well, he has, Yeah, he has a very interesting way of he never lost if he's been in one hundred and something duals, and he never lost one duel. But he had he had a specific way to unrest his opponents. In the case of the fight that you were talking about was probably his greatest adversary, and he used a long sword instead of a normal catanna. He used the sword that he would use on horseback. That is probably this longer than the normal sword.
Speaker 3: No, it was six foot. It was a total six foot. That was six foot of steel. He was going up against Samurai sword is like four for half hand. They're incredibly hard to wheel if it's your first hot like it takes a lot of strengths work.
Speaker 1: It's a two short hand. But the thing is he always came late to the duels, and because Japan is based on respect and honoring, they were very frustrated and very upset when he got actually to the place, so they were not in full focus, right, So he used that and that is explained in his book in the case of this guy, in order to upset him further. He got there two hours or more late, right, and instead of carrying a sword, he decided to while he's crossing the river, he shaped the ore of the ship with his own tento. This is a small sort of the samurai. He shaped it into more or less like a sword, right, that is longer than his long sword, so he would reach him without him being able to reach He reached the adversary without the adversary being able to reach him. So when the fight finally starts, not only the other guys upset because he's two hours plus late, he's disrespecting him by not using the sword. So he's using the ore right, so even more upset. So it took some of his ability to fight, and the outreach of his oar managed for him to strike him and win.
Speaker 3: To fight well. He also pretended he was drunk too, so the combination of drunk obnoxious, didn't even have a sword, had this fucking piece of wood, and so it was the first hit. He you know, he's coming in and he smacks the guy right in the middle of his head and kills him instantly, And so I mean it was it was one of the most decisive battles that after that, it was like he couldn't go anywhere with that people challenging him to a duel because you know it was like the most well known swordsman ever. So he wrote a book.
Speaker 1: He was an orphan, right it was raised by a priest, and he was a bit of a brat. He had a lot of a lot of inner strengths. It was very committed to not losing, but he didn't have the skill. So the skill came with a lot of practice and a lot of higher training from from the from the priest, and he won his first duel. He was eleven years old or something like that. So he challenged a full grown man into a into a fight, and he won the fight. And from that point on in ave lost. He kept traveling Japan, going from school to school challenging the best and my.
Speaker 3: Motive Wassashi was definitely an inspiration for Bruce Lee as well.
Speaker 2: I was going to say Bruce Lee infamously reacted to a challenge to a fight by saying effectively, oh sure, I haven't worked out yet today?
Speaker 1: What's good?
Speaker 2: And it's almost the same psych out as like uh, oh you want to say? Or if I'm going to show up with a staff or in this case, just a piece of wood in or that he knew was hardened by the elements, was hard enough to survive the elements, so he picked a.
Speaker 4: Good piece of wood. He knew it would work.
Speaker 2: But it's also like wait, oh, and that fight he had scheduled when challenged for a year later on the island.
Speaker 4: So the whole year.
Speaker 2: This guy is building up. Talk about a psych out. He had a year that he that he psyched this guy out with, right, and he shows up drunk and with a stick with an or. And so the guy's just like, wait, if I win, I don't even win because he's he doesn't have the swords, or if I if I, if I lose that now I'm losing to a guy with an or And he's you know, all these things they're just like twisted his perspective, And if.
Speaker 1: You think about it, he's very much the art of war. You won the battle before you go into the field. In fact, the complete victory only happens if you don't actually go into the field and battle, because you you vanquish your enemy before the battle even begun.
Speaker 2: So and I believe son Su said exactly what Musashi did in that sense, when your enemies think you're strong, act weak. When your enemies think you're weak, make them think that you're strong. Effectively. Excuse my killing of the quote, but something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, so did you what were we? Who's next? It's my turn? I think it's my turn. So this kind of went back into the idea of the managed algorithm. I don't know about you guys, but ever since Charlie Kirk's death, there has been nothing but christian bat farms in my feed. And that's it. It's like every other post for.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 6: You know what that happened?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Christianity. I love Christianity, but it does. It is a strange form.
Speaker 6: Of it's because you entertained the bullshit, so the bots attached to you the true story.
Speaker 1: As you don't talk about it.
Speaker 6: He doesn't know. I mean, I mean, you did get caught up in that shit a bit. So I'm sure the bots saw this one's going. Let's fu keep going.
Speaker 3: With them right now because.
Speaker 6: Those things have been going on since Trump. It's just they got to find the people who are getting into it right.
Speaker 3: They want the conflict too, So if you put any negative comments, you're gonna get ten times more.
Speaker 6: Dude, I've watched bots fight. They will even fight with each other. One bot will fight another bot. You go look up that account, and you go look up the person, you'll see like one account for them on social media, and all the all the family pictures have swirled faces because it's ai.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I noticed, like, I'll get very little traction on things that I post on Facebook most often. And one time I shared this meme not too long ago. It had like, what was it the couple that got caught cheating at the the some some concert where they're hugging each other, and instead this meme had Trump and Epstein in this embrace. Yes, the bots just came wild and it's and they started a whole like argument with a bunch of my friends. And I was like, no, they're they're bots. I have no idea where they're coming from or how they how the algorithm tracked this photo which I didn't even say anything about, had no links or anything. Just the photo spurred like a thousand percent increase of any traction I might have had on any other posts. And they were all I would say, most are were bots, very strength.
Speaker 6: Oh they're all like triggered too right, like to act like fucking rabid people, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And they were saying these very generality kind of things. That's how I knew they were bots. It was like, oh Clinton something something like wait what and like just this this whole like not even relevant stuff, and people would argue with them. I'm like, just chill, They're not even real in your opinion.
Speaker 1: What is the real objective of these farms of thousands of phones connected to whatever this machine is? It makes them right?
Speaker 4: And yet I know what it means.
Speaker 3: I just figured out I could.
Speaker 2: In general, bringing it back to nineteen eighty four, Winston asks O'Brien, what what what is? What is it going to be like in the future, and he says, imagine a boot stomping on the human face forever. And he also says the point is power. The point of power is more power. So it's like, I think that's what they're really trying to obtain and maintain is power.
Speaker 1: Changing of public's perception. Is that what you mean?
Speaker 6: That's what I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all of the control of information is in order to maintain and gain power by people that are influencing the information right, Because.
Speaker 1: Because we leave in a time where there are guys or girls doing a lot of money on Instagram, for instance, with a girl that doesn't exist and people know he doesn't exist and still pay and still live. Weird, right, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Never get any sirens until I'm podcasting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, but it's an emergency, so I definitely yes, you'll figured it out. So I'm curious to hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, go ahead, Okay. So in nineteen thirty one, psychologists Winthrop and Luleela Lula Kellogg conducted a controversial experiment in which they raised their ten month old son Donald alongside a female chimpanzee named Gua, who was seven and a half months old at the time. The goal was to investigate how environmental influence development by treating the two infants as brother and sister and raising them identically in every way, including dressing them similarly, feeding them in high chairs, and providing the same level of care and training. The experiment lasted for nine months, during which the Kelloggs meticulously documented their observations and conducted numerous tests on both children. Gua demonstrated remarkable psycho physical develops and outperformed Donald in many tasks, such as using a spoon, cup, opening doors, and walking upright. She also imitated human behaviors like hugging, kissing, showing affection, and displayed strong comprehension of language, though she could not speak. However, the experiment was terminated on March twenty eighth, nineteen thirty two, after nine months. While the exact reasons are debated, several factors are cited. Gua was becoming stronger and exhausted from the demands of the experiment, potentially less manageable. The Kellogg's were exhausted from the demands of the experiment, and Donald began imitating Gua's chimp like vocalizations and behaviors, raising concerns about his own development.
Speaker 1: So the human was following the ape, right.
Speaker 3: That's why that's why they're having all these bots, because now we've got a whole generation of kids raised by bots. What are they going to be more like when they grow up?
Speaker 6: But definitely and they'll think with the butts do all to think exactly politics. That's why you know on social media that's exactly what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that in that particular case, the child was following the ape because the ape was to him the alpha of the group, right, because it's the one that is ahead, the one that's doing stuff and looks stronger or better. In the case of the bots, I would say that these people come, they are new to start using the phone and so on. They know nothing, and they learned from the things that appear in their screen. Right, so they kept on following and use the same matters of language, of communication, of wording that they see on these bots. And so the result is what you're saying, that they turn into human bots in terms of expression.
Speaker 6: And wine control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they have many years of that. We tell you.
Speaker 3: Here's how cybernetics was supposed to work. So cybernetics was just supposed to be humans being trained on computers, kind of like away classes or whatever. So cybernetics is the interplay between human and computer. As you're clicking through these different choices that the computer gives you, you're engaging with that machine. Well, now it's the opposite. The machine is engaging with us and learning from our behavior. So instead of us learning from the machine, now it's this cyclical loop. It's this snake eating its own tail, right, It's constantly feeding back and forth between organic and inorganic, and so people are going to be learning in those ways. It's kind of like a whole skinner box experiment using this is our entire planet, you know, this is our only interaction. So that's what they're hoping for the next generation. It's just going to be that easy to train them through the.
Speaker 1: Attention hole, which is which is ironic because the Internet is the biggest accumulation of information with free access to it that humankind has ever heard or had, at least in our historical times. So it's instead of being used as such, the majority use it just to kill the time, Like whatever whatever comes up on screen is whatever I'm going to watch. And we have the attention span problem, right, so videos that are more than three minutes, three to five minutes is it's the ideal, And even then most people don't watch them to the end because they're too used to keep on changing. I want something they can't, they can't keep focus, right, So.
Speaker 3: Do you think they want more open platforms if they're going to try and train these things to be more realistic? You know, I mean, if you think about it, they need to actually understand human behavior and not just what you're allowed to type on the Internet. The only way you're going to create more committing bots, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Came from a time when we had documentaries of six hours and we still said, oh, it's already ended. I wanted more information, but now it's just thirty seconds next. I got it next. And most of it is just publical figures. It's not even information. It's just stuff that doesn't teach you anything but to imitate this body language that these people use. And it's a complete mind fuckery to young people because they act and it's like when they started with what do you call the music videos that are thinking that they have the choreographies and they show how they dress and how they move and how they act. Now you have all of these people that have problems with hands because musicians seem like they are brain damaged, and they speak with the hands in the very weirdt way, and people find it it's it's it's cool to speak the same way, right. I've seen that in impair children unfortunately, but now it's it's a common way of expressing yourself, which I find funny.
Speaker 3: I like the way you put that. So, Nick, did you have a topic you order to discuss anything on the top of your mind?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's why I was like, I really didn't even have anything unfortunately. I mean, just not to talk about the shit that I'm working on. It's like the only thing I've been doing, so the only ship my head.
Speaker 4: Really, Well, what's your latest project?
Speaker 6: H fucking doing like three at the same time. I did finish one, and like, well, I finished one and I'm prepared and I'm doing get on a show Tuesday for mic and days I'm doing vampire Lore, but you know, just to keep it real and it'd probably be a different show anyway. But it's like sometimes when I cover topics or going on other people shows, even on my own, I don't get through all my notes. So I recorded the show my whole thing and did that as well, just in case when I cover it on these other people's shows, it doesn't neither. I don't get finished or just whatever. So like, I'm doing that and I'm gonna drop that for Halloween. Then I was working on a stuff for the for the UU show tomorrow. I mean, I have that done, but I need to go over and kind of like it's seventy pages. Obviously I'm not gonna be able to cover that in the show, so I'm gonna have to go through it and actually pick which herbs I want to use on the show. I did that recently and I'm working Geo Donald B. I'm working on So it's a lot of shit. But the vampire lore and the incense stuff, the incense and the you know what it effects on the cranial nerves in your nervous system's topic. Yeah, yeah, I will say about that. It's you know, even like it really in a couple of ways. It's just it really does reiterate things that I've said before. One, like I do think a lot of stuff is woo woo. And when you start looking at a lot of what these herbs will do if they're ingested or if the oil is put on you or if you inhale them, even like certain things that they go along with with spells would almost even give you that feeling that you've just accomplished that, you know. And like I've always said before, like I guess depending on like what you're trying to do in magic. Let's say I'm liking making a candle, I mean and keep it easier and doing candle magic, and I'm doing it to change myself. And let's say I'm doing it to change somebody else. With those herbs maybe actually be used to burn those so you change yourself and feel better and get your mind clear and try to do what you're trying to do, and oppose to somebody who's trying to use it to obtain something and change the will of the world around them. I would again would say that's probably the difference between white matt You can black magic. I know it's simple and it's going against the herbs, but like maybe that's used to change you and not actually used to try to change the world around you.
Speaker 3: But in as its you, you do both, because if you change the perspective of the individual, then they're going to be making different choices.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, but it's like when you start justifying that, it's like, well, it's okay for me to be a fascist because I want everybody to believe what I want to believe. I'm not down with that either. People don't like the shit that comes out of my mouth. They don't believe me. I don't care. I don't get angry, I don't go rant, I don't go fucking create spaces over it. It's it is what it is. You know, I've start pushing that shit I'm a fascist and a black magic magian. If I keep badgering people to tell them to think the way I think, it's, it stucks becoming that and that's not my deal.
Speaker 2: All the uh non touch healing that I've experienced always begins like with essentially, do I have your permission to work with your energy? That being right, so that that non permission kind of thing, it lends to what you're saying. It's like, oh, you can't impede that, you know.
Speaker 6: That's why I look at my ship as putting on information. If you want to listen to it, take it for granted. I mean, you know, take you to it, go for it. If you don't, I don't give a fuck with some avatar on the internet things, honestly, just keep it real. You know what I'm saying. It could be a bot.
Speaker 2: Probably not even an avatar that's given them too much glory.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah no, but uh no, but it's just you know, certain things between that and the crystals, which that is, that was that's even worse. That's even more detailed ship. Uh but I want I don't know if I want to put them both together in a book. The crystals is impressive, but I think if it was your to look at it in a different way. I do think it's impressive, though, like with some of them, like I mean, you want to keep it real, just colors of crystals. You look at them long enough, the color can affect you. I mean, there was a lot of properties of crystals. But I think if you have that stuff and you have these herbs on your on your on your altar, and you're doing all this shit, at some point, I just think it's just kind of psychodrama and whatever feeling or maybe even theogy, like when you're do in theogy, I mean, maybe that feeling you're getting is from the incense and that you're actually doing anything.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the ability to create magic effectively is very much based on self actuation. Yes, so that's why the rituals can be changed according to whatever you believe will actually work, based on what you've learned that others used. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that's why some people might even do the rituals differently because they're looking at it in a different way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean I would even say that's probably where Crowley has his own specific formula rituals, because he's looking at it in a different way. Than other ones were, or he's starting in a different, different time of the journey.
Speaker 1: So it is, it's it's slantac. Magic is something that you can follow a formula, like a recipe of culinary and you get the results of the recipe. You need to believe in what you're doing, and sometimes you have to change some of what you're doing in or for you to believe in what you do.
Speaker 6: That and I think, like, I know it's a hard thing to get at, but if you look at my whole thing of being, like an nde or death is involved, and when I cover these herbs, and the way it affects is your vagus nerve and actually slows your heart rate. I mean, I think it's actually quite evident that that those might be aiding and you're knocking yourself off.
Speaker 1: Sure, but in the case of using chemicals, then you don't require belief because they will actually oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah. But like all right, what I would say is like you believe that you're going to have this experience if you use this stuff.
Speaker 1: M okay, good, But they do actually they have an active function on physiologically speaking, right, because if you give four grams of mushrooms, it doesn't matter what is the belief of the guy, it still will have an experience. It's an appointing. But in ritual you you have to use self ectuation. You have to actually believe in what you're doing in order to to work.
Speaker 6: I think that helps mentally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, placebo effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Well there's also the uh the element I just thought of a second ago is ritual placement of these crystals on different parts of the body. So you've got necklace, right, chiara, you've got bracelets, and the way that they, you know, interact with the different nerves like that could be TCM in some way. I know that the Otsi, the Iceman, he had Chinese style tattoos on different meridians of his body. So where we put these gemstones in relationship to our bodies actually could be from some sort of science looking at this energy source.
Speaker 1: That's that's very interesting because Otsy is not only a rare case on terms of conservation and how old he is because it's from three thousand BC three thousand and something BC, is the fact that he was carrying very valuable items for the time, like his eggs, and he had a pouch of herbs that were that had physiological effects by healing or whatever you want to call it. And he was killed on the back. He was he had an arrow that almost came through his heart right, and whoever killed him went to him, took the shaft out, left the arrow right and didn't rob him. So it's considered to be the first hate crime crime in recorded history because he wasn't robbed. He kept all this. In fact, he was he was crawling through the snow because all of anxiety he was taking taking off his items trying to reach surviving. He was dying anyway, but he crawled for a long time and left his belongings through that trail of snow. So when they found him and kept looking, he found all his stuff behind him on this trail that was marked by the falling snow that eventually buried and conservation. So I find that very interesting. And he had a highly poisoning of arsenic. He was going to die anyway, He wasn't going to live longer unless he was able to weed his herts to eliminate the chemical poisoning that he was suffering. So and probably got that because his axe, although it was made of copper and not bronze, was twenty percent better metal than if it was just copper because of the elements that it has mixed. Then probably he was the one creating those stuff. He was the one melting it and pouring into the mold to create his own X. All of that, I think Otsi is a case that has much more to tell than just a guy well conserveed in to snow.
Speaker 3: Right, And that's how they know it was Chinese medicine. Tattoos on the outside of his body is because of the broken bones that he had that these things were related to. So these were actually used in coordination to try and stimulate healing of this broken bone that he had.
Speaker 2: I wanted to mention some Nicki mentioned this before, and one of the guests on the show mentioned to in relation to magic, the idea of bringing in the syncretic, whether it's color or chakra, or the herbal incense or the crystals, right, bringing this alignment into whatever the idea that you're looking for, into the energy of the spell, if you will, or the activity, and that really resonates for me in practicing taisi, I try to align myself with good or powerful or whatever it is, then I might be focusing on if if I am focusing on an idea, I try to get in alignment with gold and higher thinking and whatever it is all all together in unison, and that really has a magical effect, really really puts forth magic for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that, you know, I've even mentioned before. I do think, like I guess, when you're getting into like ceremonial stuff. For myself, I used to go overboard with the correspondences, you know. I would you know, the multi cloth the candles. I might even put oils in certain herbs on the candles, a certain engrave, certain sigils to you know, with what I'm working with. You know, sometimes the color of light bulb that I even use in the room that I was doing, you know, i'd haven't matched the suffer of Sometimes I had different colored robes. I had white, black, I had a purple and a green thing that I could put over it to to like change the colors and stuff. I had a bunch of different stuff. Long story short, I do think that when I was doing all that, it definitely keeps me. I guess when I'm worried about everything and making sure everything matches. I'm very much set on the idea of what I'm doing, you know, and then I would even like, you know, just keeping a rail sounds again od. I mean I would do ritual bats before my ritual. I mean even then I'd be meditating and what I'm about to do for the next you know, I'd be sitting in there for a half hour thinking about what I'm about to do for another hour, and then when I go in there, everything set up to remind me exactly what I'm trying to go for. I'm sure that helps with the whole, you know, psycho part, but I also do think that and for myself. And I've said this before, and I've even wondered if this is why other occultists like pound their heads in with like tons of shit as young kids. I think the more stuff that's in your head before you have a magical experience, more shit will get rewired, more ship will start making sense to you. So I think, even if you're doing all that and it's just like you know, not really like magic magic, but it's kind of like, I don't know, psychodrama, I think after you have a magical experience, you might start seeing how this stuff makes sense in different ways and why they're all connected. It's hard to explain. It's almost like a puzzle gets rearranged and you're like, oh, that's the actual right picture, but everything is still there and connected in a way. It's just swiped around a little bit differently. That's been my experience, So.
Speaker 1: You would say that after with your experience, it became more tuned to decoding the reality or inserted in.
Speaker 6: Yeah. It was almost like, you know, things would start flashing in front of my face, Taro and just certain ideas, cabalistic things, you know, crystal stone, you know, or whatever, and it's almost like it just goes like a like a zeotrope of them like flashing forward, and it's like you see this continual connection between all of them, like it's golden thread and it makes sense. I don't know how to explain.
Speaker 1: So it begins as as a book.
Speaker 6: It's almost like it's like you ship yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And suddenly you're getting words and you're getting words of it and you start to make it yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's almost likes to put together the whole paragraph right and you're like, oh, okay, is it's that weird? And it's almost where it's like you're leaving here being said to you, but you're not. It's even hard to explain with that, dude.
Speaker 3: That's why so many magicians use the cut up method.
Speaker 1: Because it's exactly like that, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've thought that before. I was like, that's kind of like, you know, you misman you know, mixing it up again, and it's like, oh, that's the way it was supposed to be. Even it's like part of the chaos with magic, the rewarming, rethinking.
Speaker 3: The cut up method is, uh, it's from the guy who wrote the book Naked Lunch. I forgot his.
Speaker 6: Name, Oh god right he Uh, guys like coffin Ship right.
Speaker 3: It would cut these words out of magazines and newspapers and then scattered them all over the place, and then based off of where they were next to each other, he would get whole new meanings out of these words, and then that would sort of represent what he was divining for or you know, having to do with this ritual. And so we've interviewed a bunch of people from Temple a Set and they all swear by that method as sort of this pre planning phase in their magical rituals is using the cutup method to form new sentences and new ideas from what they were using.
Speaker 6: That's interesting. I would even see even with like basic shit like there was like just like certain things that like I remember form like news or like stories about Crolly or other people where it's just like all of a sudden, like all the things that are being told, it's like, wait, but that image is exactly what it's even start to wonder that you're putting together the bullshit that's even being put in front of your face, because you start to see how it actually makes sense in the tale that you've been looking at the whole fucking time but never fucking understood it. You see it being retold in so many different ways in TV and shit.
Speaker 1: Regarding regarding your research in in in Vampires, did you did you connect more or research more into the psychic vampire or into the classical term of the blood vampire.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess it would be more of that I did cover at the beginning. I mean, this is the whole thing with this whole vampire as well. You will have these ancient gods and these religions that have something that's sort of like that is something that just either will suck your blood or sucks your energy, but when you start getting to when the word vampire was actually used a as somebody who died came back and sucks your blood. When you start looking at this and looking at people that have actually, you know, cases where bodies have been exhumed and things hearts pulled, motherfucker steaked, heart's pulled out, motherfucker's burned, or even you know, doing shit with the heart. All of this, any of these cases all followed tuberculosis or rabies. These people were scared the fucking death of what the fuck was going on, so they had to find a bad guy. They had to find a fucking you know, a solution which they were handed and some of them even come for court. The whole staking is for what you do to a murderer that came from fucking court. And then you take some of these old again going back to the ancient ones, you take some of their little bit of traditions and bring it into how you deal with it now. And this is how you sell the public to cure to their fucking manic over TV, and the cremators make a couple of fucking dollars out it too.
Speaker 1: But you have these cases in countries around.
Speaker 6: I have a Poland Russia, Like those motherfuckers were out during the day, so where's the sunlight fucking allergy to them? Sure, it's bullshit. What bram Stoker picked was like a few things out of like twenty fucking different things that have supposedly happened between like Rhode Island and a couple of other countries in Europe, and just was like, oh, this is gonna sound good, and like they were never sexualized or considered sexy, so we'll throw that in because the public loves sex, and we could just fucking hill on that.
Speaker 1: But you are aware that around the carpetents and even in some more dicent countries, we are finding these burials where the skeletons are not only maimed so they are completely tied. They put a huge rock in their mouth, They open their mouths and they put a huge rock in.
Speaker 6: I tol you that. Yeah, at one point when they thought that people might have been vampires, they stuck shit in their mouth, They lifted their fucking neck up, they bounded their fucking throat, all the silly shit because they thought they were gonna fucking That's one thing too. It's like, yo, where did we ever start thinking that something will just die and somehow magically come back to life, Like if something's dead, I mean like how like how is it? How is in an unanimated Oh again, that's something you and I weren't dead to fucking witness, So we don't know if it's true or not. You know what I'm saying. And we can go off fucking beliefs of faith, but I have I don't understand scientifically how something can die and then reanimate and move your body. You you're somehow your nervous system is gonna kick back in. You're gonna move, You're gonna fucking talk, You're gonna act normal. When I somebody explained to me, is science, how the fuck that's possible? Well, I have, if we want to go by old tales, but we haven't seen it in front of our faces in a long time to actual show proof, have we? None of this has been in our faces to show proof. They're old tails.
Speaker 2: Same, But didn't Alexander I and he was still alive, and I forget what.
Speaker 6: Oh people could be buried when they're not dead. I cover that that does happen.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's different, But I think Alexander was kind of in a stasis where he was alive but basically dying, And so they thought he was dead, and he stayed in a condition that was not depictive of a dead person for quite a long time. But he actually had this disease that kept him basically dead, immobile but almost like.
Speaker 4: Maybe he might might wake up.
Speaker 2: I forget what the disease was, but it was even just just something that people It.
Speaker 6: Was something about which is real cool. Just real quick, Ricardo, just real quick. I do want to throw this. I did add this in there. There was I forgot the name of it. It was a pelagor or something like that that was even common in certain areas, and and the side effect of that would actually be uh scally a flash of flaky skin and sensitivity to the sun. So I mean, like you're even taking things that are fucking problems from other issues and aiding into a vampire that we get in Dracula. That goes back to Vladi Impeller. He never fucking died and he never sucked blood. Why how the fuck are we making sense of that? Well, they because it's a cute fucking story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they put that because of the steaks. Because he killed these people and.
Speaker 6: Murderlory.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also also body theft, so somebody stole his body and they went to ezuom It and it wasn't there. So they've had problems in that region with body theft a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was the early years of medicine and they were stealing bodies to open them up and study them and all of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: Think about a few years ago Ricardo, people who were scared of people who got the shot started coming up with ideas that they're fucking flaking and they're going to get other people sick because they're fucking scared. What's the difference, Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly the same thing. Come on, you have you have this belief from Christians that when the bodies did not decay, right, for instance, there is this convent of Karma.
Speaker 6: They understand ferenzos.
Speaker 1: Well, they have these bodies that people didn't decay, and the hair is still growing and the nails are still growing to this day, and they have three hundred years or four hundred years old, right, and they consider them saints. But in the past they could instead of considering them says, is it probably to do This guy still grazes up at night and goes about and is the reason why we have these situation.
Speaker 6: I covered the hair and nails stay. I'm not saying this is your situation, because there are types where that happens, and if you look at it, I do think like there was a thing I was going to cover with these monks that would to my opinion, they were, you know, experiencing magic. They're separating their soul from the body. And when they do eventually dye, their bodies like fucking maintain like for so long before they But besides that I did even cover back in the day, you didn't know that when someone dies, they may shrivel, so their nail beds will go back, which makes their nails look like they grow longer. And when their skins fucking sucks in, their hair might look like it grow a little bit longer. So like, And they didn't know that rigor mortis goes away after a while. So when they're opening up these corpses, it looks like they grew hair. Their nail beds are back, and they're not rigid anymore. Oh, they're a vampire.
Speaker 2: Burned the bitch.
Speaker 1: The fuck. Not only this case in the monastery, the hair is actually.
Speaker 6: No, I believe that. I believe that I have seen some of those.
Speaker 3: As the muscle tissue degrades as the body is decomposing, sometimes it will move.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so.
Speaker 3: That I mean that. That's enough for me to terrify the fuck out of me if I'm with a dead body and it starts to jolted. Man, dude, that's that's horrific. You know.
Speaker 1: We had a situation in the nineties where this famous musician was on tour in Portugal and he was sleeping on the back of a van. So they had a huge accident, right, and he was projected through the metal, through the side of the van, into the out into the outside, and he was declared death. But his wife never believed he was actually so she managed by court to get a permit to take the coffin out right because he didn't believe the guy was dead. And once they opened the coffin, it will all scratch, the body was all shriveled. Part of the guy woke up three days or four days later inside of the coffin under the earth. Because in Portugal they bury people very quickly. They don't wait the forty eight hours or something like that. Twenty four hours later, they could be cremated or already underground.
Speaker 6: Imaginely weren't then you got cremated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just insane. It's just insane. So after that happened, they increased the period because it was a national scandal. So they increased the period because the guy suffered. All the coffin was really all marked and so on. So it can happen. People can be declared dead and they wake up four or five days later.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was things I even mentioned in there, how like people were known for that that would happen. Sometimes you'd even see that they'd start eating their arms or shit. Yeah, so they thought like that as a vampire or something, because you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, the books that I have on the current schools and churches of vampires, they all try to focus people into psychic vampires yea, and consensual so they will try to get you two or three followers and they allow you to suck that energy. But again, is a self actuation thing because you believe you want a vampire. There's nothing in there to tell you that you actually are one.
Speaker 6: That's a good point. I'm glad you brought this up. There was even something I mentioned that in some area they believe that during like if it wanted to come to you into your house, it would turn into I don't know, if it was like a needle, a hay or a feather and just go through your doorknob. So I'm like, so, where is the permission this one needs? Yes, come on, you know it's till looks like during the day, the guy has nose with the sun and it just goes right through your key hole. This guy, this guy must be top talk.
Speaker 1: So I think the problem with the sun is more like a folklore than actual actual lore among among people that believe they are vampires. Although if you relate and you study this for sure an your paper, the condition that makes you iron deficient also makes you sensitive to the sun. So these people that drink blood to get the iron from others people's right, because in these books they also speak of if you want to actually drink blood, also have people that will give it to you freely, right, And they and they feed out of this of the blood and they can regain the iron that their body is not able to produce, and that also gives them the sensibility to the sun. So I think at a certain point that people join one and one and thought it was all of them were incapable of being in the sun, which it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: Wow, right, Yeah, that's really the only thing I think you really even absorb if you drink blood is the iron in the iron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems kind of archetypal.
Speaker 6: That's what I think. It's more of a story of somebody who actually had a magical experience and thought.
Speaker 1: Look of the many special people that I met in my journey, there is this fellow, this doctor is all eighty something years old, and he was talking about this ritual where they kill the bull when you're baptized as a soldier, and you were placed beneath the altar, and when they slaughtered the throat of the world, you were best in the.
Speaker 3: Bull's blood, right torribolium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that gave you a sensation of like cocaine almost because they would drink that and they'll feel that they are invincible, all covered in the bulls water or the blood of the bull. So the blood has been in these rituals for a long time, and I think that vampires are just a variant of the deviant. They what they considered the deviant because they were independent. They didn't serve anyone but themselves and their interests.
Speaker 3: That was all of the priests in Rome. They had to go through that. So even the priestesses too, they would go through the Toro volume and that was part of their sarcrificial thing going on. That was involved with a lot of the Etruscan stuff. So the trusts were really big in a blood ritual. They were weird.
Speaker 2: Were weird.
Speaker 3: The Etruscans were like ten times worse.
Speaker 1: And let's not forget that the now is now a king, right Charles, he is so Vlad the implater, the Impaler is his grandfather, aren't you knew that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: So, I don't know how to say it properly in English. So it's it's grandfather and aunt, his grandfather's his grandfather's sister probably so his of his family, right two general two or three or four generations back or whatever. So he's hiss of the family. And he says it openly. So I didn't cut this and someone saying it. I caught you speaking about it on thinking about it, right, So, because then let's not forget that they were Germans. They changed the name to Windsors because of the World War, and they didn't want to be connected to that because they replaced the English bloodline with the German bloodline because there was no successor, so they moved from Germany into there. There actually Germans, I can't remember their actual family name, but they change it to Windsor after they go into into England.
Speaker 3: That's why they see Cobert and Gotha, Saxe, Coburg, gothers.
Speaker 1: So I think that even English people don't don't know that their leaders, their king is German family, not British family, because they keep the bloodline, so he's still German, right.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's a very interesting thing because Vladim Palo was a national hero. I mean, he's still revered as one of the like these Founding Father characters, and that that war that he had against the Turks, he was badly outnumbered and nobody wanted to give him support and he basically was the first terrorist warlord. And so his whole style and tactics were you know, almost revolutionary for the time and doing all that psychological ship by having a very brutal it was very brutal, but you know, he's going up against an army that was you know, outnumbering had to one, and he was still highly effective.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you have to keep in mind that you have an army coming into his territory and go through these fields of impaled people like it's it's it's logical that someone started calling him something like a vampire because it was gory and and death in the most horrific way. Because it took hours to die because they stuck you from your scrutum and out of your neck right and then they raised you and stick the thing into the ground. It took tu three hours to die in that position. Put waights around your rest if they liked you, Nicki's in shock.
Speaker 6: Fuck.
Speaker 3: If they didn't like you, they wouldn't put me waits around your rest in your feet, but let it take a lot longer, horrific, dude. But also the terrain in uh Wallachia where he was at, was just absolutely brutal cliff faces everywhere. So the style of warfare that they were engaged in was mostly like seeded warfare and they were just trying to starve each other out and all the rest of this stuff. So having them have to fight throughout these bodies that are you know, basically the most horrific thing you've ever seen is just not going to make a very happy soldier. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll be mentally destruct to say the least. Right, what are we facing all? What kind of animals are these people? Absolutely cruel and vicious, you know is but yeah, you could see where the.
Speaker 3: Whole New World Order gets its motivation. You know, maybe we just poison everybody just a little bit at a time, over generations and see what happens. You know, maybe we'll poison their food. It's brutal. Like the people who think this way are just absolute scumback, they're the scariest people throughout all of history, all the blood lines mixed together.
Speaker 1: When your scientist comes to you and say, look, we just found out that floor kills brain cells, so I think we should remove it. Remove it. No, no, no, put it in the water of the system. So they get dumb, and dumb people are very quicker. So that's the kind of mentality we had from the people ruling the world.
Speaker 3: Viciously competitive against everybody, including us. You know, they're competing against us on some level, so they want to make us stupid and everything else and we're we're kind of the last target because they've brought out of stuff to do overseas, they're out of money. Sell now, now's the time to really attack us mentally.
Speaker 1: It doesn't forget. Don't forget the words that I got from the culture representative in Portugal, from the government, that is their final. After I've been rejected so many times in different places, I finally got to the ultimate incidence to see if I was approved in my project, and she told me, you have to understand it. Our interests is not to increase the population's knowledge, but to decrease it. She's and the same person would come, by chance, was the one who gave the speech when my two my twins changed school and went to the secondary. She was the one giving the speech of how important is education culture for creating the world of tomorrow. That's the same person. Okay, so what more can I tell you?
Speaker 3: The bureaucracy makes these evil people think that they can just brainwash everybody.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about, But they are not.
Speaker 1: That's secretives about their actions.
Speaker 3: They don't need it.
Speaker 2: In relation to actual like the biological parasitism that is the vampire idea and the psychic energetic Paris Paris setism that there is in that the permission idea is almost like if you're weak, because in nature, you like the permission you give for an animal to attack you, is that you're you're weak, you're not grounded. Same thing with the psychic attacks. When you're not grounded, they don't they ain't going to ask you like can I come in? The permission I think is are you open? Right? Are you energetically weak? And to that point, with the political attacks that we get usually from internal institutions, not external ones, it's the permission is a toleration. How much we will tolerate is how much we give the permission to these institutions to dose us with floriad and so on and so forth. Right, So it's like toleration and permission and weakness is kind of like like when we stand up in a unity and formation against uh, you know, tolerating immorality, things shift.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. But in terms of individuals, and I'm sure Nick found this in his studies, is that there are people that are naturally inclined to drain others energetically. So how many times we heard about saying I like that guy, but I came completely drained when I'm so and these people are not making on purpose, or most of them aren't, but even even in couples, that one of them feels completely drained. Right, because there's people that are actually inclined. Instead of having a uniform field, they constantly feed of all these people's fields, So they put out people make them weaker or drain or headaches or whatever you want to call it. It happens that there are people that are naturally inclined to drain other people's energy. Did you find that, nick on your studies?
Speaker 6: That? I mean that, I mean, I know about just the general anyway, but again I didn't go from that angle. I went from just the original bloodsucking, that whole vampire thing. But I mean no, I mean I've just I myself, I've probably done that to people, and I've had people do it to me. I mean, it's just quite obvious that shit happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sometimes people feed of each other, Yes, for instant friendships or loves that they constantly are changing their energy and that makes them stronger instead of weaker. It gives them the sort of a connection. Yes, In the essence, I think it's all a matter of frequency. It just depends on that.
Speaker 6: One other thing. I didn't want to I'll just mention I wasn't gonna say it before because I was like, I'll just leave it for the show. But it doesn't matter. Uh, you were talking about the blood drinking in the Iron. The blood drinking was even a fucking that was even a way of getting rid of TV around the same time people were freaking out about fucking vampires. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yo, you'd have women lining up to drink pigs blood, pigs blood in eighteen seventies thinking that she was going to stop them from getting fucking TV. Heah, man, Even drinking the blood was a way of curing TV. But somehow now vampires.
Speaker 1: Well, I like to think that considering who foopolarized, it was Bram Stoker and his connections to special in high echelon groups, he probably knew something we don't at at the beginning of our understanding of the hour.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course he was out of the game.
Speaker 1: There there is some half truth there or or half flies. Oh no, no, But I think you are absolutely right because but the fact is that has to have a source. All of that fear has a source that is not necessarily the disease, but has some folklore that led them to that conclusion. Oh, that guide happens because that guy has this condition. The idea of that condition had to come for some place like tubercu losses and rabies that you're talking. They associated with some folklore that probably was half known at that time.
Speaker 3: Well, to get into bram Stoker a little bit, he was kind of doing Parachristian mythology. So you know, Dracula had to stay out of hell. So this is how he survived is drinking the blood of the living. So he didn't want to have his soul go to Hell, so he figured out a way to stay alive using living other people. So well, I.
Speaker 1: Find it more interesting because he refused to die, which to me is a very interesting concept. It's like getting out of the will of time. And basically it falls into the biology of belief and again self actuation, because if you believe you can constantly resonate yourself, even if you need to dig someone's blood to do it, it's still a process of self actuation. So and considering this is a bias suit that will do whatever you believe it will do, the healing or ever it can be achieved through real self actuation if you actually believe in it right, and then it will becomes a cult because other people realize it can happen and helps them to create that self actualization to themselves.
Speaker 3: You mean like that other will Leedgie and noble, you know, or is a bit battery for instance, as she was bathing in the blood of these virgins that she would take from town, yeah.
Speaker 1: To give them beauty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, somebody somebody was telling me there it did. It wasn't show why I didn't include that in my Vampire Lord And I was like, the bitch didn't die first again, you have to die.
Speaker 1: Well immortal, then you don't have to die, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Well, I mean that's the whole thing behind I mean, these people are getting exhoomed. They're supposed to be dead. She never died, bitch, never in a box. It's not a vampire in that sense.
Speaker 1: In that sense, Yeah, that's an interesting concept because it is.
Speaker 6: That's the part of most of.
Speaker 1: Them that probably believe themselves vampires have never died, and that's one of the reasons they are considered to be. But you could say that since Germain was taught in the art of becoming a vampire, right.
Speaker 6: See him, I would say, why not be closer to a real one than.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you see the Vampire Diary, the one with Tom Cruise, right, you were shown that vampires were very charismatic people, very knowledgeable, They are very intelligent. So it's it's like the old saying that says the devil is not wise because it's the devil. The devil is wise because it's very old, right, so we learned the beginning of time. It's so Satan is probably the first vampire in history because it's the first one not to die, right, I like that? Oh fucking Satan.
Speaker 2: Goddamn So.
Speaker 1: Like that. I think that's the base of the Luciferian real religion, is the fact that they're looking for immortality the same way he did. Well, if you.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have brought brought it it out a little bit more like if you think about the gods before the Bible, these immortal creatures that had these special powers, they were almost more like vampires than what we think of with the philosophical platonic god.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they are not immortal. They still die if injured. Back, not all of them, but yes, some of them. Yeah, yeah, that's a big part of it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's I even put that out with the gods, like going to the younger world and coming back. I'm like, you know, just kind of have almost a whole vampire ship there. Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, when I said that you can die, it's injured, I'm not saying from natural causes. They can go in battle and be killed and stay that right, but they can come back from small injuries or a little bit like Wolverine if you want to. Yeah, So it's it's it's not about a special metaphysical thing, but it's more like a self actuation or healing body healing thing that keeps regenerating yourselves, right, like you instruct your own body constantly not to go old or to regenerate or stay in a certain age. So like a Eucharist of sorts. Yes, come on, I had to go there. So vamporism can be applied much more widely than just to the narrow that Brent Stoker all made us look into.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean about half Truce, because I think it's this is a much broader subject than just focused to a creature that raises from a coffin and brings people's blood. That's a simplifying version and the folklore associated with it.
Speaker 6: So I even think I covered like one thing called the oopry or whatever, it's very close to vampire. Like that wasn't sucking your blood. It was an energetic one, you know what I'm saying, Like even most of like I think, like what you're getting at, I mean, it leaves out the whole energetic sense, which is where I think a lot of that's kind of explained with the older gods and stuff.
Speaker 1: Sure, and Nick supporting your thesis, you have the case of this bat that has those prumanine teas and causes rabies very often, right, So that's the the associations of oh this this this guy is biting other people.
Speaker 6: But I didn't even go into the whole bad things that it would have made. It look like I was really laid into it. But like even the whole thing, it's like, oh, this motherfucker turns into a bat and then back into a person.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, but the bat comes from that specific.
Speaker 6: With the raves and everything. Yeah, maybe I should I should edited a five minute edit on that.
Speaker 3: You got me thinking that babies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I never even realized the whole raveis and bad thing, but I know, and COVID, Fuck yo, what was they say that people were thinking about. The fuckers were flaking and you're gonna get fucking sick, bro the fuck same ship. As I was doing it, I was like, oh, this sounds like COVID.
Speaker 3: It's so strange.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like on both sides the ship, people thought they had to do fucking stay alive or not catch something. On both sides.
Speaker 3: If you really branch out with all of the vampire symbolism that you can imagine, it almost permeates every layer of society, just just a little.
Speaker 6: Bit, well, a lot of little stories probably, do you know, even just looking at les, I'm sure see I was even thinking about that.
Speaker 1: But well, corruption, corruption feeds itself from the public, so it's a kind of empiism itself.
Speaker 3: Think about Think about when you're at a haunted house, right, you get all of these batteries that drained out immediately. Well, people experience that effect too. You could be walking through one of these places and then all of a sudden you get hit and you lose all of your energy. You just feel like you need to pass out.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you a very curious saying, probably to when the show that one of the places that I can say what I was. When I was in my trip, I visit a place where they say that the Sasquatch uses a portal to leave that area of the country, right, And I was. I was right in the middle of the portal, and I filmed all around me. I took pictures, and then I noticed there is this megalist that is stumbled instead of being erected. And I went there. There's a hole so that it was very recently removed, and there is no more rope marks on the megalids, there is no machinery marks on the mag that all of the moss is intact, and it's not tumbled from the hole, is moved like two feet away from the hole, like it was lifted in the air by magic and softly placed on earth. Right. And I asked the guy that took us there, do you know if the megalid that the stone that now is stumbled was erected. Yeah, it was erected. So apparently they activate and they activate this portal by placing the megalith in place or taking it out of the place, right, Because there's a lot of folklore in that area of even animals going through the point disappearing, right, so stone key, yeah, a stone key. And I found it interesting that they say that the sasquat doesn't stay in that area for the winter. They move into another place, and that's how they move from there, they go through the portal.
Speaker 2: How deep it was the hole? Sorry, how deep is the hole?
Speaker 1: Probably two to three feet round the sape of the exact same shade of the of the monolith by its space. So I didn't felt anything. I was right in the middle of it and has no power at all. There was another place near it that has this clearly artificially placed triangular stone, and there the power was very It's like goosebumps without without your skin reacting, you get kind of numbin and you feel it coming from your knees, from your ankles and knees and going up. Even the camera guy had an experience there. He was he was not a believer, but he went out of there as a believer, even had loss of time and space. I had to call him in the distance and we are just incomplete visible of one another, and it was completely lost. When he came out of there. He didn't know where it was or so, yeah, he did changes the electromagnetic field, he had a device to measure it, and the compass doesn't work there. And in fact, the guy tried to fight a drone through the through the through the portal and the battery was already low, but it was supposed to last for much longer, and as soon as he goes into close of it, it just died. That the the controller died, so he couldn't he couldn't film there, right, So all of that was interesting. But this this, all of what I meant is all of this folklore and beliefs and are they real or not. They all feed into things like the vampirism in this case where they had this diseases, they had this people that they believe were coming out of of their deathbeds and raising and attacking others. It's all related with that, with the bats, with the disease, with the folklore. There is some truth in it, but to what I at least hard to understand.
Speaker 3: Well, with that, I'd like to end with a Bible verse if you don't mind. Oh, sure, So this was one I found recently. You might like this. This was a Matthew fifteen, Hold on, I'm almost there. Nope, there it is all right, Matthew twenty seven fifty two. The tombs were also opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised and coming out of the tombs. After his resurrection, they went to the Holy City and appeared to many. So this is Matthew twenty seven, fifty two and fifty three. Somehow there was a zombie revival took place, and they all went into town.
Speaker 1: And they all went in town.
Speaker 3: Right, But I guess nobody decided to record that except for this guy.
Speaker 1: Guy, I think we should start. The Bible is very much quoted. But how about the other almost one hundred books that are not included in the Bible. We start coding from those books because the perspectives are sometimes very different from what you get from this only Gospels alone. We have missing apostles. Why why you are with you reading what they what they wrote, but it is so wrong about what they wrote that they're not included in the Bible. So they they maybe they in the same place at the same time.
Speaker 3: Maybe they have more zombie apocalypses these other books. All right, guys, well, this has been great. We're an hour and forty seven. Thank you guys for joining us, and make sure to like to share the show. This was another trialogue, and this is helpless giantogue. There we go before for eating us, forget that. That's right, all right, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: M