Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has comming Living Mon's Frosty of all time. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 2: Then you did it. Then you did it. I got there. You did.
Speaker 3: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come to play.
Speaker 2: The horse.
Speaker 4: Just start is rising?
Speaker 2: God, wake up, Wake.
Speaker 4: Up now, don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're all here to show you how.
Speaker 1: Jan Witz horses, Grass Station K and Moot Homerica listens.
Speaker 2: Is a family.
Speaker 1: Be be don't turn.
Speaker 4: Down til jass way and say.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Are you ready? Jo?
Speaker 1: It's time to start to show. Let's get my client about Blasco. It's a big mass Mary show. Welcome through the work in the week. It's all such a bar, kick back, makes up best up in and make it hardcore.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're wisby and then mess picked up your soul.
Speaker 1: There a lot you're on.
Speaker 5: The Good Morning. It's the Big Mad Morning Show. BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five listen online the website that rockskmod dot com. Pass shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app Store. Of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we are on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six nine.
Speaker 2: Sure you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning Lindsey, Good morning Corbin, Good morning Gimpi.
Speaker 5: And we got tickets to give away to the Smashing Pumpkins. That show is Saturday, October twenty fourth at the pay Com Center in the Oklahoma City. Tickets available Paycompcenter dot com. We're gonna see what Lindsay wants to talk about. We've got to fill in the blank news and we have our top five songs today.
Speaker 2: It's the top five boogie songs from listener. Oh you will rock and roll? What movie reference is that, Lindsay? Wogie? What are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Comedy wookie? Wait wait, no idea, huh I do. Let me give you another clue. Wolf hoof hoof hoof hoof hoff.
Speaker 4: It's not coming to me.
Speaker 5: Maybe one of the best coming of age movies ever, and that would be Porky's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're the good old days where they had giant rooms behind the women's shower. Yeah, so you could easily move a pipe.
Speaker 5: To see into the shower.
Speaker 2: Little peoples not of people a pipe hoole like massive, massive enough that a man may be able to put his yes, yep, you and me man same age. That is a wild thing. And then that giant dykey coach comes in and.
Speaker 5: Gras, what's this gol gol?
Speaker 2: She just like zooms in on it. Have you ever seen Porky's one or two?
Speaker 6: Lindsay, you know, I have not seen the second one, and I believe the first one I was probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the first one. Yeah, you weren't even you weren't even born.
Speaker 4: I know. That's why.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've seen it probably like my dad was probably watching it and I probably what are you watching?
Speaker 2: She would have just been born eighty one? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're what three years younger than me something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not even soon.
Speaker 2: I won't be eighty one.
Speaker 5: Porky's two, Yeah, it's not as good as good.
Speaker 2: Uh. It was on.
Speaker 5: It was number one at the box office.
Speaker 2: For eight weeks, eight consecutive weeks, and then ET came around, God damn ET, ruining it for it.
Speaker 5: It's a good trivia question, what movie did ET un seat? After being number one for eight consecutive weeks?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: Uh, Porky's two is available on t B. Sure it is, but not the first one. Sure it is.
Speaker 5: It was originally X when it came out. Yeah, and it was written. Took him fifteen years to put it together.
Speaker 2: The movie. There's a third Porky's Yeah, Porky's Revenge. I did not know this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, very young Kim Cattrell in it. Yeah, she gets somehow they can. The high school jim coach convinces her to have sex on top of gross towels.
Speaker 2: Because she's the young.
Speaker 5: Because there's an old gym teacher and then young jim teacher, and then they're on the men's boys side, and then there's the old gym teacher for the female side that Gimpie referenced eloquently, and then there's a young gym teacher played by Kim Cattrell, Miss Honeywell I believe his name is. And then Porky's for those who are know, is the name of a strip club on the skirts.
Speaker 2: Of town on the other side of the tracks.
Speaker 5: That's the first movie I remember ever seeing where if as long as you got to the other county line, they couldn't follow you, which is not true by the way.
Speaker 2: No, no, they can't follow you. They also have radios. Right, Just because you crossed an invisible line doesn't mean anything. Yeah, French FOURNIXX. Yeah, the movie's fantastic. It really is. I okay, here's here's a fun one for you. Which is better, Porky's or Animal House? Oh?
Speaker 5: Animal House all day?
Speaker 6: You think?
Speaker 5: So absolutely.
Speaker 2: I never could get into Animal House. I've watched it several times and it's just kind of micked to me. But Porky's, on the other hand, I'm in it. I don't know why it is. I know Animal House is a legendary movie. Yeah, I just for whatever reason, never really could get in to it. And maybe it's because it was before my time. When did Animal House come out?
Speaker 5: Well, Porky's is raunchy, yeah, but Animal House has I think, like more movie quotes.
Speaker 2: Okay, animal House comments, so you can think of yeah, And maybe that's why because when I ever, it just seems dated when I watch it, and that's probably why I can't get into it.
Speaker 5: I think more stars.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 5: The whole phrase toga toga and the idea that you must have a toga party in college is because of that movie.
Speaker 2: So Okay, this is fun. So Revenge of the Nerds. Loved that series, right, I would consider that my Animal House. No, it's still crazy college antics, you know, some nudity. I mean, both are fighting to keep their charter right, But that's about it. You think the two totally different kinds of movies.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you would have Revenge of the Nerds if you didn't have You're right, you probably wouldn't.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to my little world, you know, because I never could get into and I've watched it and tried to watch it several times. Couldn't get into Animal House. But I'm all about the Nerds. Yeah, I don't think it's this.
Speaker 5: I mean, the topic might be the same, but it is not the same movie. One of them, they already are dominant, they're already kicking ass, and they just want to keep their charter. The other one they just want to be accepted. Man, they just want to be cool.
Speaker 2: And maybe that's that's that's why.
Speaker 5: Maybe you identify with that one. I side with the nerdsative.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the truth, it's the truth. I get it, and it's it was more my time again. The Animal House is out in seventy eight, right before I was born. But the Nerds came out right when I was you know, I was alive, and remember watching it when the Nerds come out, when the first one come out, like eighty four.
Speaker 4: Eighty four probably or maybe even later.
Speaker 2: Eighty four came out in eighty four. Yeah, okay, so years after Porky's.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think think if anything, Porky's opened the door for that genre of provocativeness.
Speaker 2: Probably so right.
Speaker 5: But Animal House they are like chaotic and crazy and reckless, and Revenge of the Nerds they're none of that. No booger is but none of them are. Yeah, gentlemen, yeah, I and and and also I don't know if there's any rape in Animal House. I could be wrong right now.
Speaker 2: What's the different time it was? It wasn't rape at the time.
Speaker 5: For those that are having hard time recalling the rape scene and Animal House, thank you, and Revenge of the Nerds it is when.
Speaker 2: Wow, what's his name, Simon? He sneaks into the moon room and because Lewis is sneaking into the moon room.
Speaker 5: Because the head cheerleader whatever uh is in there thinking she's gonna have sex with the neighbor to uh married with children, right Jefferson, Yeah, name.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 5: Keeps his mask on and then has sex with her. And then she's oh, pleasantly surprised but excited, like this was Oh I knew I'd just like it if you forced it on me. Ted McGinley, Yeah, he's a great actor man. Oh yeah, very underrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and yeah that nerd takes it from her and we watched it all happen and thought it was sweet. Well, some of us kind of plotted and planned. They're like, that could work. I didn't realize until years years, years years later in my adult life. I'm like, he told me that girl.
Speaker 5: Right, she had no idea who she was having sex with. H And some of you are going, what's the problem, which is also messed up. People should know who that I know, this is a crazy statement. We'll put this in the same folder as don't put a toaster that's plugged in in the bathtub, and you get charged for sending text on your phone. But you should know who you're having sex with.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I believe the word they uses hold on legals in my ear consent. Yeah, I guess you can have consent and not know their name. Oh not remember their name. There you go, you get their name at the beginning of the night, you get hammered, drunk, you go home, you wake up the next day you're like, oh, hell, who were you again? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I think you don't need a name for consent, but you have to somebody go yes, I want to have sex with you. Yeah, that's the key, that's the key. Taking finger point would work. Yeah, you think I would assume. Yeah, I'm not a legal expert. Don't take I'm not a lawyer, and I hate your lawyer. Somebody on their way in right now in the back of the squad cars, Will Cordman said, right, he's not a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Revenge of the Nerds, there's got And then what euro Trip falls under that umbrella of movies.
Speaker 2: Either coming of age American Well.
Speaker 5: That type of college esque high school American pie falls into that they're going to college. Right, road Trip Days and Confused does not because they are still in high school, but they're they're going to ride but Porky's high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah and Days Confuse, they're not going to college the next year. That's their junior year, moving into their senior year. Right, that doesn't count.
Speaker 5: And incoming freshmen. There's nothing about graduating in that really.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got to hit that. You can't say that to the context of that statement.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, yeah, movie lines. Yeah, no, it's a movie quote. Yeah, for sure, and I believe a song quote and probably movies that Lindsay would promote it nine quotes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think Van Wilder was meant to be the new Animal House.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's National Lampoons. Yeah, it's from that same camp. Yeah, but it's not nearly as good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They've done really good about putting together stupid ass movies that you remember and are quite funny. Heck yeah, National Lampoons. They put together some turns as well, but a lot of turns. For the most part. I thoroughly enjoy ninety eight percent of the or the National Lampoons movies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, name one that sucked and you can't say a sequel.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. There's one where they're like on a cruise or something like that that was pretty terrible. National Lampoons Movies. Yeah, I forget the name of it. I was like, okay, well, I like I like, I like National Lampoons movies. Let's watch this one and uh, oh it was it was bad. It was bad. What was the name of it?
Speaker 5: Okay, so they're either teen sex comedies like American Pie, Porky, zuro Trip, college comedies, Animal House, Revenge of the Nerds, hangout, coming of age comedies like Dazed and Confused. That's the labels that Those Days confuses.
Speaker 2: The really far out one on that dorm Days is the one that I was talking about. Stupid, stupid. Uh, there's a lot of them that I haven't seen. Yeah, cattle Call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of not good ones, a lot of not.
Speaker 2: Good ones, and they're mostly on TV.
Speaker 5: Okay, so here's a list of some of the best college comedy movies. You tell me what you think. Okay. I don't love all these.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Fourteen Neighbors is number fifteen. It's about adults, but it is a college fraternity.
Speaker 4: Is great, great, I left my ass off good.
Speaker 2: The second one, not so much.
Speaker 5: Legally Blonde came in at fourteen.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: It's a college comedy. It's and a cult classic, maybe not our cult classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, highly regarded amongst certain groups of people. The House Bunny, I don't remember that one, but I don't. Yeah, another. I think it's Reese Witherspoon in that one again. Well no, no, that's right. Yes, and she's like playboy model or something like that. Yeah, and ends up having to become a house mother for for a sorority if.
Speaker 6: I remember, and they were like, like I want to say, like a prim and proper sorority and she turns them into a slutty one or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh no, twenty one and over. Never heard of it.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of this either. It came out Miles Teller is in this one.
Speaker 2: Oh I have seen this. Yeah, this one is actually really good. It's pretty decent. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 5: He has a big party, right uh yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Turned twenty one and something to trying to study. Blah blah blah. It's been a while since I watched it, but I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a that's a pretty good one.
Speaker 2: Uh. Number eleven Van Wilder. Number ten road Trip. I think road trip is fantastic. Not about road trip. Yeah, it's the euro trip, but in America.
Speaker 5: I had sex with the girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, skin a cheetah.
Speaker 5: Number nine Pitch Perfect.
Speaker 2: I never could get into.
Speaker 6: My husband loves that movie.
Speaker 5: I gotta be honest. I thought Pitch Perfect was high school. I didn't know it was college.
Speaker 2: That makes sense because it kind of came out that same time. That was that TV show was a high school musical. Yeah, came out about the same time. Yeah, I could see how that could be confused. Uh.
Speaker 5: Another one on this is accepted.
Speaker 2: Accept as great. Ask me about my right.
Speaker 5: People misquote that one all the time. They think it's from what's the one that Jonah is in that? Oh, the one with Michael Sarah Yeah, super Bad. Yeah, Yeah, people think it's that, but it's not. Justin justin Long Jonahill Blake Lively.
Speaker 2: From the Southampston Institute of Technology put that akrom in together.
Speaker 5: Another one great movie, underrated PCU. Jeremy Piven is in this movie. It's a fantastic movie. David Spade, Favreau is in it.
Speaker 4: That's one of my faves. That is like old school.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, it's not.
Speaker 5: Old school is about people that no longer in school going back to school, deba fraternity.
Speaker 2: PC you.
Speaker 5: No, PCU is about Jeremy Piven and he's been in school for a long time and hasn't graduated. That's true, Okay, it's a little different.
Speaker 2: One of the best gen X teen movies of the early nineties.
Speaker 4: That is one of my faves.
Speaker 2: Real Genius okay, yeah, good one. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Bel Kilmer's in that one, all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this movie I've never heard of.
Speaker 2: It's considered the college version of Dazed and Confused, and the movie is called Everybody Wants Some never heard of it. Glenn Powell, look God, Blake Jenner twenty sixteen movies, so yeah, relatively new, Okay, nobody of real notes that I can see on the star list, Glenn Powell is the only one. Yeah, yeah, no, Brian Gooseman, Yeah, uh so that's number five. By the way, that's better than considered better than Real Genius PCU road Trip Van Wilder anyway, number five, I said, Everybody Wants Some.
Speaker 5: Number four back to School, come on now, come on now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that might be the original Old School. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Revenge of the Nerds. Number three, okay, number two they have on here Old School okay, and then number one they have Animal House.
Speaker 2: Okay, on this list, I don't necessarily hate that list, at least top five anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's to me that you can move any of the top five around and be fine. Everybody wants some, I'm gonna have to look this up for it to get that type of accolade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all on Paramount Plus if you got it and uh.
Speaker 5: Hulu seven out of ten eight percent Rotten Tomatoes. Okay, so clearly it must be good. Hm uh Yeah. The Loaded Weapon movie sucked. Yeah, it did suck. A lot of those movies those Lampoon movies got did not hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just putting it together.
Speaker 5: The actors is what makes the biggest difference in those A Loaded Weapon.
Speaker 2: That was Emilias Tavez and Samuel Jackson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Samuel Jackson, he's the he's the Uh, he's the snoop dog of movies.
Speaker 2: I don't think he says no to anything. No, No, He's been in a lot of stuff that could be a good top list right there, Sam Jackson movies because he has been in so many of them.
Speaker 5: Well, we could talk about that after the show. Uh, we got tickets to Smash Pumpkins. We're gonna give away. We're gonna see what Lindsay wants to talk about. We come back, we'll do fill in the blank news.
Speaker 2: More of The Big Men Morning Show is next.
Speaker 5: Those quokies are stories that you may have missed in the news, but we cover them here.
Speaker 7: He's it's time for news quakies, World news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbe and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big nine Morning showing nineties on.
Speaker 5: The Vibe AMoD.
Speaker 6: Woman busted having sex in bar bathroom.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure she's in light and nicely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Nineteen year old woman is facing a batter recharge after police say she spit in a bar manager's face while being kicked out for having sex in their bathroom.
Speaker 4: Haley Serball is her name.
Speaker 6: She was being escorted out of a restaurant in Saint Petersburg, Florida, around one am on Saturday after employees confronted her for having sex in the bathroom. On her way out, police say she turned around and she's spit in the face of the thirty seven year old general manager, with several witnesses watching. Sir Ball was booked into jail and later released on bond. Court records show that she has several other pending criminal cases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just wanted to feel validated. It's fine. Absolutely, She's not known for making good decisions.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. And what are you doing in this bar anyway? You're only nineteen?
Speaker 2: Probably had a fake yeah, lindsing yea, Yeah, what are you doing that? You ever had sex in a bathroom?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 2: Why are you smiling? That's weird? Huh okay, I won't ask more. Uh, go ahead, give pee a couple cotton intimate act on Ikea showroom bed right in front of customers. Huh. Yeah. This comes out of Taiwan actually, and it happened back in July where this couple, I guess, was testing out the beds at in Ikea when a passer by saw what was going on. She pulled out her phone, started recording, and then posted it on social media. She says that she had passed by and her child had noticed what the couple was doing, said that they were kissing and touching each other. She said that the scene was disgusting, and then criticized the couple for acting like they had no idea that anybody else was.
Speaker 5: Around in a Nikea in an ike Ah.
Speaker 2: So she posts it the Facebook or social media or whatever, and of course people online joined her fight Oh, that's just terrible, how rude, how disgusting, how unhygienic. Some people had said. I didn't ever say whether they got you know, found out who they are, whether they are arrested or anything. But that does say under Taiwan's laws that public and decency can have penalties, including fines or even jail time. They weren't doing anything, they weren't having the sex. They were just making out each other, heavy petting exactly.
Speaker 5: So I'm not sure if public affection is a problem. I mean, I know it is in some countries.
Speaker 2: Right, like in Taiwan. Apparently apparently where's my story is?
Speaker 5: Steakhouse offers monthly, monthly new dining experience. This happens in the appropriate Florida, where a steakhouse is turning heads with a clothing option dinner event. The first Monday of every month, chef and owner launched the new dining experience at Class Soarez Steakhouse. Class by the Way to generate buzz quote as a restaurant tour in this rough environment, we have to be remarkable, and remarkable means people are talking, He's told the news outlet. Servers remain fully clothed during the private dinners and trained to be respectful. Tickets run two hundred and fifty dollars for men, one hundred and fifty dollars for women, and three hundred dollars for couples, and no one under eighteen is omitted and touching others without consent is strictly prohibited by the way.
Speaker 2: That's a rule all the time. Yeah, right, not just for naked dinner.
Speaker 5: It's really needed to put that in that and there.
Speaker 2: Each guest will receive a robe, a towel, and a seat cover. A spokesperson for this city right spokesperson for the city confirmed the events are completely legal because it is a private gathering. I'm good, I'm good on eating. I'll eat dinner naked, but not with a bunch of other people.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I'm nobody wants to eat seeing meat naked. That's not awesome. Yes, and also not everybody showers.
Speaker 2: Nor no, that should be a rule. If you're gonna come here and enjoy our naked dining experience, wash your ass before you get here.
Speaker 6: How desperate is the steakhouse to try new things and bring on new business.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's the right tone to have about this. Speak No, it's not desperation. Being owning a restaurant is really hard. Yeah, and you constantly got to be ahead of a curve if you want to establish any type of legendary thing.
Speaker 2: Right, should ask Mike next time he comes in if that's something he would consider.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure he wouldn't, right, but you gotta try things. Yeah, and the restaurant isn't something to just bat your eyes at it. It looks like a white tablecloth, nice seventeen dollars salad type of place. I would eat here, but not with the dessert thing. I'm sorry, not sorry, I was looking at dessert. Sorry, sorry, Now I wouldn't eat here if I had to be naked. Cheesecake martini, okay, right, white chocolate Moose, crim Breulet ice cream of the day.
Speaker 2: I hate when places do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's too vague. Is just pick some of your good, not what's available fresh donuts with salted caramel, Cuban bread pudding with guave caramel.
Speaker 2: And then they have a bunch of sauces. I guess you could just buys. I say that clothing is optional, so I mean you don't have to be naked while everybody else is naked. But at the same time, I'm not going to pay three hundred dollars for me. I'm a lady to go in there and sit down with the clothes on and watch everybody else eat naked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because then you're a perv. It's just going clothes the naked.
Speaker 2: That's true. Then you are a pervert, by the way.
Speaker 5: The article also stated that the amount of applications they've had for servers has skyrocketed.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, we got to take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Corbyn.
Speaker 6: My kids head back to school on August thirteenth and they are dying to go back to school shopping. Let us help you with that. With one thousand dollars spend on you one, We've got thirteen chances for you to win a thousand bucks when you hear the keyword this morning.
Speaker 4: Your first chance at eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: Enter it online at kmod dot com, or if you're listening to us on the free iHeartRadio app, you can enter the keyword there as well. Again, you have thirteen chances to win, beginning at eight o'clock all the way up until eight o'clock tonight.
Speaker 5: Good luck, Good morning, gimpy. Well, good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 2: This Friday is my birthday and I am celebrating at Lady good Diavas. The party starts at seven o'clock. Please come hang out with me. I don't have any.
Speaker 4: Friends by this man is shot birthday.
Speaker 2: That is not true. I'm begging your place. You have more friends than you need. Lady Go Diamas eighteenth and shared in this Friday start at seven. Come on now, Linsen.
Speaker 8: Linzen, Linsen, Linzen, l n d s Y Lindsey.
Speaker 9: Lindsay, Lindsay U n d Sdy Menncy.
Speaker 4: Give me you gotta cat because I feel something licking me.
Speaker 6: I found a study here that is just perfect for hump Day. If you consider yourself sexually adventurous but maybe not sexually satisfied, it could mean you're not living in the right state. A new st do you put your no physically wrong state not Oklahoma? A new study put together by Say It with a Condom has come up with its ranking of the most sexually adventurous states in America, and the rankings are based on metrics like how often a person is as in a given state, is getting down and dirty, the number of adult toy stores and internet searches for kink and not safe for work content on the internets, and the top ten states for kink. Number ten is Alaska Kinkiest, the kinkiest, most sexually adventurous state in America is Alaska at number ten.
Speaker 4: Number nine.
Speaker 6: Can you guess what state is the most sexually adventurous.
Speaker 5: Arkansas?
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 4: Goes from biggest to smallest Rhode Island at number nine.
Speaker 5: I think that also tracks two.
Speaker 6: Number eight is Washington, seven Connecticut, six is New Hampshire, five North Dakota. Four is Vermont. Number three is Arkansas. Number two Oregon. And the number one state for the most sexually adventurous states in America is New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Oh right, yeah, get it, New Mexicans.
Speaker 4: Right. So, but what surprisingly to me? On average? They're having sex twice a week in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Why is that so?
Speaker 6: I mean, that's not a lot. I feel like twice a week that's average, Yeah, exactly average.
Speaker 4: But there's Noumber one.
Speaker 2: But it's not the quantity, right, it's.
Speaker 6: So what really put them at the top of the list for being sexually adventurous is their searches they're not safe for work content searches.
Speaker 2: I wonder what they search for. See, that's what I wish they'd put together on this list. I've got it, exactly what they're looking for.
Speaker 4: I've got it.
Speaker 2: You know, exactly what kind of searches they're looking for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So.
Speaker 6: In New Mexico they are into well, first of all, let me tell you what it's per one thousand people. Their content searches are ten thousand, five hundred and eighty five searches.
Speaker 2: But what for? That's what I'm asking. Yeah, not the fact that they're searching. We know that they're searching, and we know there's a lot of them searching.
Speaker 5: And searching doesn't mean you do it right.
Speaker 2: I just want to know what they're looking at. Up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I gotta scroll over to New Mexico. It's all in alphabetical order. Here in New Mexico, their biggest search is BDSM okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, clean x like it's pretty.
Speaker 6: Vague, followed by followed by swinging uh, then virtual sex, then fisting.
Speaker 2: Goodness, gracious, we went from broad strokes to bull's.
Speaker 6: Eye yeah, then group sex okay. In sixth place, masochism, face sitting outdoor sex role play, and anal play tenth place.
Speaker 2: I don't like this came in last every ever, every every state number one is BDSM, every last one of them. It's too vague, with the exception New York is one of them.
Speaker 4: That Isn't New Jersey is swinging?
Speaker 2: Uh huh so but okay, so let's let me rephrase that. Ninety nine percent of them. Ninety eight percent of them is all BDSM as number one, And like Corpus said, that's very vague. I mean, is that all whips and chains? And yeah? Is that all pouring hot wax on your genitals?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: You know? Delaware is another one? Yeah? Delaware?
Speaker 4: H yeah? Interesting?
Speaker 2: Huh. I don't think of Delaware as a swinging state, but I guess I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been to Delaware? Hi?
Speaker 2: Delaware, let's swing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and a lot of virtual sex too.
Speaker 2: In second spot, ain't none of them? Ain't fisting is not number one on any of these.
Speaker 6: No, virtual and swinging very very popular. Oklahoma, by the way, is thirty third on the list for kinky as states.
Speaker 2: Which, okay, okay, I get that, like so far as kinkiest, but like I was thinking more internet searches, I don't see how when you can't look for anything in here because they've banned the pornography.
Speaker 4: And we're state and we're third into swinging.
Speaker 6: Okay, BDSM was at the top of our list, but coming in second was face sitting for Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Let's look at the bottom half of this in Oklahoma, very last one.
Speaker 4: Edge plus edge play.
Speaker 2: You know what that is is exhibition age play. That's that's uh, banging somebody older or younger than you write. I would sure hope it goes older. Excuse older?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean younger could be true. You could be fifty and younger it would be thirty. Sure, it's not always children.
Speaker 2: Sadism is at the bottom of this list. What's course of course? It's yeah, gotchah.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's breath play?
Speaker 2: Okay, when you're breathing your hot breathed down somebody's neck or various body parts, breeding kink breathing.
Speaker 5: Breeding like double e. Yeah, so like you want to get people pregnant, that's what I'm guessing. It's just the idea of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, let's just find out exactly what a breeding kink is. There we go. Breeding kink is a sexual preference or fantasy centered around the idea of getting bitch is pregnant okay, a partner or being impregnated. It focuses heavily on the act of unprotected sex. Not the word they use, but I had to clean it up. Sure. The perceived risk of conception. Oh, just the risk. That's a thing for some people.
Speaker 4: That's dangerous.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's weird to hear that from you, because I feel like of anybody on the show, you're definitely the most like.
Speaker 2: Eh, yeah, I'm all for it. Do what you want to do with the risk of getting somebody just getting off on thinking about getting somebody pregnant or the risk of thereof that's what gets you aroused. I think that's what makes it weird.
Speaker 6: Okay, and that ties in Oklahoma or in Oregon as well, the whole breeding kink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Golden Shower number thirteen in Oklahoma. An impact play? What is impact play? I think you know, I think you know when you look it up, you're gonna go, oh yeah, ah, that's when you smack each other around.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would think that would fall under bdsm.
Speaker 5: It is it is, that's the point we're trying to make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hands or tools like paddles, whips and floggers for sexual arousings, which I have paddles, whips, and floggers.
Speaker 4: Outdoor sex coming in at tenth for Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 6: Big mosquitoes settle down, go to Florida? Sure, I wouldn't want to either.
Speaker 2: There was one time, this is when I was like nineteen, and me and my girlfriend went to the park too, you know, because we couldn't go anywhere else, didn't have a place we lived with her, our parents or whatever. So we decided one late night to hit up a park and fool around or whatever, and started getting eaten alive by mosquitoes so much to the point where like tried to continue, just had to wrap it up, like, okay, this isn't working at too many skaters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in Oregon, I was surprised at how many how many adult toy stores they have there. They have the most adult toy stores per one million people. They have eleven adult stores compared to like New Mexico six. Yeah, but yeah, the highest on the list with eleven.
Speaker 2: They got. I like this average sex frequency per week we're looking at Colorado because like New Mexico does it over two times a week, right, two point zero six right, yep. But in Colorado, who ranked number sixteen on this list as the kinkiest or most have sex, they're only doing it point four two times, less than half a time. Yeah a week.
Speaker 5: I mean stats like this I'm not a fan of because they get watered down pretty fast. It's kind of like the serial killer one yesterday. Per million, Yeah, you know, percentage wise, it's not a real thing, but the number when you're seventeen thousand or seventy five thousand per million and go, whoa, that could happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I've never been a fan of these types of stats because it creates a false sense of reality or not.
Speaker 6: Voyeurism was also kind of big in Oklahoma too with Brinking of nine.
Speaker 4: People were into.
Speaker 5: That there ain't nothing wrong with watching people do it, na. I mean you watch porn, then you watch people do it, right, But I think this is like live do wing it like in front of you. I don't know if I could do it live, like watch.
Speaker 2: Be the personal watching. Yeah, I could. I've done it before. I've done it before. I just love it's kind of like watching people. Are you. I'll listen to people argue, but I don't want to watch people argue.
Speaker 4: It's uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: It feels like they're having a thing, even like people having a like at the airport when they see each other after not seeing each other for a while, it feels weird watching them, like they're having their private moment, right and there you are just being a creep stare.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but also in that brief moment when you first see that embrace, it it's it does kind of give you goosebump sometimes, like, oh that.
Speaker 5: Is you're rationalizing your your reasoning to be involved in a private moment.
Speaker 6: Sure, but it's way different from like the like a sex or an argument, a public argument.
Speaker 5: Why why is it different from sex? Because it's still a quote beautiful thing.
Speaker 6: Sure, but it is super more intimate.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, an airport greeting is pretty intimate.
Speaker 2: Pretty like.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's just because it's not when you see things like you can see videos like that openly. You don't have to go to a certain website and put your agent to see that on a video, you know what I mean. Like when you see like surprise when people come back from war surprising loved ones.
Speaker 4: You see those videos openly.
Speaker 5: You're using other people's morals those to dictate whether it's private or not. Sure that's the way I'm seeing it, Yeah, because to me it's still a private, intimate moment, whether it's an argument, whether it's a kiss, whether it's a hug, whether it's sexy, and to me, they're all in the same group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just feels okay to watch that. Those things.
Speaker 5: Again, rationalizations are a very interesting thing people do.
Speaker 2: She's caught a rto because you won't go to jail for watching somebody greet somebody in an airport or kiss somebody at an airport. But you can go to jail for watching somebody have sex outside your window.
Speaker 5: But you just did apples and oranges, right, that's peeping, Tom, Yeah, of course you. You would go to jail just peeping in their window doing anything did so that that is not an equal comparison. You wouldn't go to jail for watching people have sex in the airport. They would go to jail, right, you were just there.
Speaker 6: But if you're watching an argument, say at an airport, part of me feels like you you might have the feeling to step in or break it up.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not between y'all, unless something like violence happened, That's what I'm saying, right, And even then I don't even know if I would. It depends on what the violence was, right and who it was towards.
Speaker 2: You have security handle that stuff, man.
Speaker 5: I mean, I definitely would try to be a distraction. Sometimes sometimes you do not have to get into fisticuffs to stop a fight.
Speaker 4: No, I agree.
Speaker 5: Right, if I came up and just with my camera and started filming and that aggressor turned towards me, they're now not hitting that individual.
Speaker 2: Sure right, they're hitting you instead, they're trying to hit me. Yeah, right, buying time. So I have I have intervened even a good hey right from afar, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it doesn't necessarily mean you have to get involved in punch somebody.
Speaker 6: Uh well, if you're looking to live in a kinky or state, there you go. The closest is Arkansas. So if you're feeling frisky, sees the moment and have a happy hump day.
Speaker 8: Linsen Linzen Linsenlenzen, l n D sc Y Lindsey.
Speaker 9: Lindsey Lindsey e n d s Y Mancy.
Speaker 6: You gotta catch because I feel something lickingt meow.
Speaker 5: Turns next, we're gonna play a game cause we got tickets to give away to see the Smashing Pumpkins on October twenty fourth, over at the paid Comm Center. You should be calling eight three three four six O kmod eight three three four six O KMO D call decide who's gonna be your clue giver? The game we're playing has picked the flip.
Speaker 2: Current record is well, sir, you are leading this one, but barely. You have ten and I have nine. Lindsey has eight.
Speaker 5: Last week's winter you so, Lindsey and Gimpy at eight three three four six oh kmod eight three three four six oh kmod call up, decide who's going to be your clue giver. Whoever gets the most ride's gonna win those tickets to see the Pumpkins. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Sean?
Speaker 2: Sean? How are you today? Bud good? How you doing? Good man? Who would you like to give you clues? Lindsey or Gimpy? Gimpy?
Speaker 5: All right, sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Here we go, Sean.
Speaker 2: This is a movie where they sing in it and it's from back in the day, and you would say the hills are alive with this, The hills are alive with sound of music. There you go. Uh, this is a Sylvester Stallone and Patrick Swayzee are cops? Is it swazey? Kurt Russell? Yah's swayzy? It's p swazy and uh and Sylvester Stallone? I believe. Okay, you're not getting this one. All right, let's break it down. The first word on this one is a type of dance where two people want. I think it's like the lady puts the rose in her mouth and they go back and then they go forth. What is the name of that? It takes two to do this. It takes two. There you go. This is uh okay, double pointer. We're gonna break this down, all right. We talked about this yesterday. When somebody kills a lot of people in a short span of time, they are a blank killer, serial killer. Okay, Cereal is the first word. The second word is the opposite of dad. The opposite of dad the woman. Okay, so put those two words together.
Speaker 5: Time time, time, time, time two is what I got. Might be good enough to win, seawan. But hang on the line, Okay, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name?
Speaker 2: Richard? Richard?
Speaker 5: You gotta beat two with Lindsey.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 6: This is a double pointer. This is a movie with Rebecca de Mourney. She plays a nanny who tries to steal the baby.
Speaker 4: You have two of them? Yes, uhh.
Speaker 6: This is Yippi Kaye mother Bleeper. Bruce Willis. It's not a Christmas movie. But is it a Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: Oh h.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is another Bruce Willis movie. But he's just a voice for a baby that is a narrated.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is Jim Carrey p a RT Why because I gotta Oh.
Speaker 4: You wear one of these on Halloween?
Speaker 6: Matt, Yes, yes, And this is Will Ferrell and he's an ice skater.
Speaker 2: Time time, time man.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, you're getting those tickets to see the Smashing Pumpkins at the pay Com Center on Saturday, October twenty fourth. Everybody else can get their tickets paycmcenter dot com. Just hang on the line, okay, the greatest congratulations Sean you lost listen, yes, hang up and shame that.
Speaker 2: Track that tracks that tracks the one that she ended on gimp. Will Ferrell and I think he's got the Kid from Napoleon Dynamite and yeah, it's it's a pretty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, John start with an h no, that's John Ham, Yeah, John Heater, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It does start with an h uh. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've never seen this movie, and I think we should pull your your man card for not knowing knowing die Hard that quickly. But look who's talking. You got out of it immediately.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not me, I know, I'm saying the guy that got it, yeah, for sure, trouble.
Speaker 6: With I mean he didn't have trouble with it. The guy on the phone had trouble with it.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know this movie. I've never heard of it before.
Speaker 4: You guys kidding me.
Speaker 6: Ricky Lake plays the dogs stop s.
Speaker 5: You can just say Ricky Lake and we don't even know anything about it.
Speaker 2: How many Ricky Lake movies have you watched?
Speaker 5: Corbyn zero that I can think of, the Hairspray maybe the musical Hairspray Kathleen Turner John Waters movie came out in nineteen ninety four. Yep, I don't know anything about this movie at all. But it's a double pointer, so all right, and that was it, right, Lindsay rim Yep. The record now, well, that keeps you in the lead with ten but ties lindsay and I with nine right now.
Speaker 2: Though, we got to see what Gimpi has in his four x four well Corn. It says here that Abdulla Elsaiad wins Michigan Senate a Democratic primary. They say that the projections abdul will win Michigan's Democrat US Senate's primary. The progressive el Sayah defeated established back to Congresswoman Hailee Stevens. The race divided the party, with fears within the DNC that in l sayad victory would pull the party further left and hurt their midterm hopes to regain control of the House and Senate. In the midterms, El Sayad will face Republican Mike Rogers, who has the backing of President Trump, it says. A Senate committee votes on Fauci's contempt tomorrow. The Senate Homeland Security and Government Governmental Affairs Committee will vote tomorrow on whether to hold doctor Anthony Fauci in contempt. The vote comes after the former White House Health Advisor and vote to the Fifth Amendment more than one hundred times, and a hearing last week about the vid plandemic Fauci refused to answer question, saying that he thinks the committee chair and Republican Senator Ran Paul wants to see him behind bars and is obsessed with him. Well, good news. No one's ever pled the fifth in a hearing like that.
Speaker 5: Never is the first.
Speaker 2: No, cuitezy, definitely, not one hundred times, definitely not four hundred all right. Twelve states warn the report that their water system has had cyber attacks, and report says at least twelve states have now reported cyber attacks against their water systems that may be linked to Iran. They say officials in Michigan, one of the newer states to report the attacks, are monitoring the situation and coordinating with the federal partners. There have been no reports of any disruptions to water supplies or wastewater treatment so far. Minnesota, don't you know, was the first state to report the attack last week. Multiple states, multiple excuse me, let's try that again. Multiple reports cite US officials that are say the attacks may be linked to Iran.
Speaker 5: Why so, I'm glad you asked this because I went down the rabbit hole. Shut down pumps, increased pressure in certain parts of the city, blows overfill storage tank. Okay, mess with the system, measurements, things like that. What's the worst case scenario? Low pressure in the city, some places would have outages, maybe there would be some sort of do not drink order, things like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this could be a precursor to something a little bit worse. And what I mean by that is it's like we're not quite sure if we can cyber attack their electrical grid yet. Let's start with the water in several states.
Speaker 5: Well, I think there's always some sort of attempt happening. I think that in Tulsa's example, and Tulsa specifically, they have multiple systems, multiple places to do this, so there's kind of like a double like a backup system almost, and most places in modern times, because this has been well documented in intelligence reports, is they have stuff in place to detect it before or while it's happening.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 5: Worst case scenarios don't detect it. Okay, so how can it get an undetected?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? It's almost like people have become a career has become waste water treatment security, it cybersecurity. Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, that makes sense. Lastly, here the Tulsa pac announces a one hundred and thirty five million dollar transformation ahead of their fiftieth anniversary. The Tulsa Performing Arts Center is preparing for the biggest investment in its nearly fifty year history as it finalizes plans for one hundred and thirty five million dollar renovation and expansion designed to modernize the venue and improve the experience for audiences, performers, and local arts organizations. The project combines seventy nine point seven million dollars in public funds funding approved through the Improve Our Tulsa three Package, with a fifty five million dollar privately funded expansion. Construction is currently expected to begin on June first of twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 6: You want to go places before school heads back into session, Well you can with one thousand dollars in gas cash. If you missed the first keyword, that's okay, You've got twelve more chances throughout your workday to win one thousand dollars between now and eight o'clock tonight. When you hear the keyword in it online at kmod dot com or on the free iHeart radio app, your next chance to win a thousand bucks happens at nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpy, Well, good morning Corbyn. Gene Simmons and his tongue are going to be at the cove inside River Spira Casina. They're going to be there on September tenth. You want to go for free, just click on the contest tab right there on the free I Heart Radio went do fill in the blank news. I'll read part of a headline.
Speaker 5: You guess what the blank part sud be. Powerball Jackpot jumps to blank, no grand prize winner. Powerball Jackpot jumps to blank with no grand prize winner.
Speaker 4: New record high. I don't even know, like.
Speaker 2: One hundred and sixty seven million.
Speaker 4: Oh, no higher than that, yeah, I think the last time.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be over eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh you think it's that high? Huh yeah, nine hundred million dollars.
Speaker 5: There's still no Powerball jackpot winner. One match, no one matched all six numbers Monday, so the grand prize jumps to an estimated seven hundred and eighty six million dollars. The cash option on that is about three hundred and forty two million dollars.
Speaker 2: Next drawing tonight.
Speaker 5: Tickets are two dollars each, with the odds of hitting the jackpot roughly one in two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and ninety two million.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me there's a change.
Speaker 5: Nope, not at all. My Space may be blank. My Space maybe blank.
Speaker 4: Coming back ye forever? Yeah, still here.
Speaker 2: Maybe better than Facebook, MySpace maybe the reason the world is the way it is nowadays. They technically did start it.
Speaker 4: Maybe a thing again, maybe getting.
Speaker 5: Revamped, remade, the first social media side is apparently making a return at some point, and the Internet is a buzzn't.
Speaker 2: MySpace launched in.
Speaker 4: On ninety nine, two.
Speaker 5: Thousand and three, two thousand and three, with everyone having the same friend Tom Anderson Company's CEO now Chris and Tim Vanderhook, whose company acquired MySpace in a twenty eleven say they plan to relaunch the once dominant social media platform. Well they're handing at it. The brothers spilled the tea in a recent documentary called my but haven't shared any plans. They do not, they do. Note we still own my Space. We're going to relaunch my Space, We're just waiting for the right time to do it. No, the old version allowed heavy customization outside of the top eight friends list, and no word on if that will still be the case.
Speaker 4: I thought that justin Timberlake had bought my space. Was that not?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: He did that as a character in a movie.
Speaker 2: He played.
Speaker 5: What's his name? No, now some sticking in my head. You might be onto something. Maybe he did was a financial interest in it. I don't think he openly. Have you been to my space recently? No, it's nothing like you.
Speaker 2: Remember, Okay, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I even went and searched like somebody like my name, and I mean some people come up like that, but it ain't me. It looks like a music side if I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: It's not quiet what it used to when you can customize your page and have all different kinds of weird pictures and stuopd stuff going dumb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember talking to my wife on MySpace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: New study shows vegan diet blanks. New study shows vegan diet blanks sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a waste of chills.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't let your masculinity be questioned by eating vegetables.
Speaker 4: A vegan diet makes you suffer.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong in eating vegetables, but that's one that's all you eat. Come on, man, you need protein in your life.
Speaker 5: You know there's vegetables with protein, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see chickpeas all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see.
Speaker 5: San Diego studies shows that just one month on a vegan diet changed biological markers tied to inflammation and aging. Researchers tracked forty eight healthy adults and found people on the plant based diet showed changes linked to less inflammatory immune response. Well, those changes appeared appeared within four weeks. The team also found signs of slower biological aging using certain DNA based aging measurements. Scientists say the next step is a larger and longer study to see whether these molecular changes last and lead to measurable health benefits for people over time.
Speaker 2: I feel like this was already a knowledgeable thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like if you ate vegan, your body would be less inflamed, and that it would be certain things that would help your body.
Speaker 6: Sure, but I've I've heard the same statistics on the carnivore diets that you've.
Speaker 5: Never heard that on the carnivore diet that one. So, I mean, what's to believe the one that's real?
Speaker 4: Well, I've heard that they're both real, like.
Speaker 5: That I don't read anything good about the carnivore diet.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I've spoken to actual doctors that say that the carnivore diet will help with your inflammation. And I haven't heard about aging the aging process, but inflammation.
Speaker 5: Yes, mainstream medical and nutrition experts do not consider the carnivore diet healthy or safe for long term. The extreme elimination diet consists entirely of animal products like meat, fish, eggs, small amounts of dairy, while cutting out all plants, fiber, carbohydrates, fruits, and vegetables.
Speaker 2: How about you just say screw what the quote unquote experts say, eat what you want. Man.
Speaker 5: True, that's fine, But when you doubt that it's healthy for you either one, that's where I think it gets wrapped up.
Speaker 4: So and here I have it.
Speaker 6: Proponents report benefits such as rapid weight loss, stable blood sugar, higher energy, and relief. For search of the carnivore diet.
Speaker 2: You just search the carnivore diet, Okay, Well, then that you're going to get pro responses with that search. Just like if I write is the carnivore diet good for you? What does AI have to say?
Speaker 5: Because that's I read you the AI response. Moving on, Happiest city in America in twenty twenty six, blank, happiest city in the US. Happiest US city in America.
Speaker 2: That's dumps line in twenty twenty six is May Oh city.
Speaker 5: Must be that carnivore dieat.
Speaker 2: No, it's not in New York because they're known for being angry, Yeah constantly, or any place in New Jersey. Let's go with Telsap Miami, Oh. I feel like it's somewhere in Florida, Orlando. You see sil Finding happiness may require changing your zip code. A recent wallet hub study ranked one hundred and eighty two of the US's largest cities based on residents happiness, using factors like income, mental well being, physical health, and social connections. It found that five happiest cities in the US are Fremont, California, Bismarck, North Dakota, Scottsdale, Arizona, South Burlington, Vermont.
Speaker 5: Fargo, North Dakota. Other cities that ranked highly or Madison, Wisconsin, Portland, Maine, and Columbia Columbia, Maryland, with Oklahoma City coming in at one hundred and twentieth and Tulsa landing at one hundred and fifty eighth, one hundred and eighty two will listen.
Speaker 2: We're not last as a musician.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna ask for blank Hello. I was almost gone, blank Hello. I was almost gone.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I remember greasing across that and talked about the how they almost died. Hello. Forget who it was?
Speaker 4: I was almost is it? Is it someone that sings Hello?
Speaker 2: It's not?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Gordon, Mike, Yeah, I forget who it was.
Speaker 5: Last year, there were rumors that Phil Collins was death, but the truth was he had undergone knee surgery earlier this year.
Speaker 2: During an interview on a.
Speaker 5: Podcast series, he discussed his health issue, saying it's an ongoing thing. I have a twenty four hour live in nurse to make sure I'm taking I take my medication.
Speaker 2: Huh. Just because you're still alive doesn't mean that you're not crazy.
Speaker 5: You give a app on your phone. I have a twenty four our living I've had knee surgery. Everything that could go wrong with.
Speaker 2: Me did go wrong with me.
Speaker 5: I got COVID in the hospital, my kennedy started, kidney started to back up. Everything seemed to converge on the same time. I've had five operations on my knee. Now I've gotten a knee that works and I can walk, albeit with assistance crutches or whatever. Well, it turns out that that comment about kidney's backing up almost spelled the end. He tells a media outlet that he nearly died in twenty four due to the effects of alcohol addiction. There were some decisions to be made about do we keep fill on life support kind of thing. My kidneys were packing up, my organs were just seizing up. People were coming to say goodbye, but I don't remember them coming. I didn't have no I didn't have no idea this was going on. They were all worried that they wouldn't see me again. It could have gone so terribly wrong. He was hospitalized at the end of twenty three, where he stayed for seven months, including a stint in intensive care.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 5: I was very lucky to have come out of that, he says. Needless to say, I haven't had a drink since. While he's doing better, the seventy four year old seventy.
Speaker 2: Five year old does have type two diabetes and kidney issues, so he's not completely in the clear. No, you don't have a twenty four hour nurse to remind you to take a pill. No, that's not a thing. No, I don't care if you have to pay somebody. You don't pay a nurse to do that. You pay a buddy, You pay someone, right, you don't need a nurse to go take your pill.
Speaker 5: Lead A Ford is finalizing blank divorce papers say that again, Leada Ford. Leada Ford is finalizing blank.
Speaker 4: Residency at the nursing Home.
Speaker 2: She's still pretty Bang, Leada Ford.
Speaker 4: Finalizing A one is a Tour an autobiography Maybe Leader.
Speaker 5: Ford recently discussed the progress of her upcoming studio album in an interview. The album, produced by Gary Hoey, Yes That Gary Hoey, is expected to be released in September. Ford shares insights into our songwriting process, emphasizing the importance of capturing ideas as they come. The new record features collaborations with Doro Pesh and Jean Bouvoir and Max Norman handling the mixing. Ford expressed excitement about the album's concept and the team supporting its released, aiming.
Speaker 2: To deliver a full rock experience. Two fans, She's gotta be seventy right. I looked it up so you can let your guys guess.
Speaker 4: Giggity sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope. I think Lindsay be the closest. She's sixty seven, okay and still still it's pretty hot for sixty seven year old lady.
Speaker 5: What do you know what her net worth is?
Speaker 2: That? I do not know? What do you think that of.
Speaker 4: One hundred and seventy million.
Speaker 2: Like seventy five, SHE'SUS four four million? Yes? Oh what close? My Eyes Forever might be the only song right? Uh no, No, there's a way to a party last Saturday night, didn't get late, gotten a five? It ain't no big thing.
Speaker 5: Blank wins the weekend box office. Blank wins the weekend box office.
Speaker 2: Spider Man, Spider Man or honesty? I think I think I want to I want to lean more towards the odyssey, really simplieve because I don't like Spider Man.
Speaker 4: Well me either, but I think a lot of people too. Who are we?
Speaker 6: I think Spider Man because it did come out right like it's it's here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, Now I'm not so sure. I think Spider Man.
Speaker 5: Spider Man's brand new dais surpassed Avengers in Game for the biggest domestic opening weekend of all time. The fourth film and the Tom Holland led franchise brought in a massive three hundred and sixty million dollars in its debut, Moving Past in Games, three hundred and fifty seven million, brand new Daya's Body in global network total of nine hundred and thirty two million dollars and is expected to clips a billion sometime this week. Meanwhile, the combination of Spider Man's historic weekend and The Odyssey's third weekend haul of fifty one million dollars has led to the biggest domestic box office weekend ever. Oh yeah, setback when In Game was out in twenty nineteen. I want to see The Odyssey. I just don't know if I'm gonna get to the theater see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm want to wait till it's on streaming.
Speaker 5: Blank Tops Forbes list of highest paid podcasters. Blank's Tops Forbes list of highest paid podcasters.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: It's the only podcaster I know.
Speaker 6: The Kelsey brothers. I don't think they're the highest paid, not yet anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, yeah, it has to be. It has to be, Joe Rogan.
Speaker 4: It's not us at my book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you ours for free, no, you don't as.
Speaker 5: A part of your job title. Joe Rogan, I would top podcaster of twenty twenty six is Joe Rogan. According to Forbes. Its list is the highest paid podcasters from June of last year to June of this year, and Rogan is once again on top, making an estimated eighty two million dollars. Coming into number two are the ho of Technology Business Programming Network or TBPN, who made seventy million dollars to which you're going, huh hmm, Will Arnett, Jason Bateman and Shawn Hayes thirty seven million, Mel Robins thirty five, Kelsey Brothers thirty five, Scooper thirty two, John Favara, John Lovett, Dan Pfeiffer, and Tommy Vitor twenty eight million, which you're going huh.
Speaker 2: And no, love it's a podcast. Then Charlie made the God twenty seven million dollars, so good for him.
Speaker 5: The biggest threats to your hearing are blank. The biggest threats to your hearing are blank, children, Q.
Speaker 2: Tips, loud noises.
Speaker 6: Yeah, concerts, headphones, earbuds, screeching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, water okay, insects oh yeah, crawling in your ear, making a little bed laying eggs. Yeah, little earwigs that burrow into there and eat your brains.
Speaker 5: And estimated forty million US adults have a hearing loss as a result of noise exposure otherwise known of this show as this show. According to the American Academy of Audiology, some everyday habits can be damaging to our hearing without us realizing it. But there are three to watch for that could cause long term damage. One of them earbuds at high volume. That feels logical, Yes, right, I think we all know that driving with the windows down and using a hair dryer every day can all contribute to hearing damage. When I used to ride, one of the things I liked about wearing a helmet was it didn't it wasn't so loud.
Speaker 2: Right, you didn't have all that wind blowing pass. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the thing that I've felt like. I'm the guy though, that wears earbuds at a concert.
Speaker 2: So right. I never thought that using a hair dryer would would cause so much damage, but I guess it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's considered the total toital, the total noise load is that you're exposed to for the duration. Uh, it's worse for hairstylist and saloon pros that use them all day.
Speaker 2: But using a hair dyer dryer isn't risk free for anyone's hearing. Interesting, right, that noise exposure for that duration time I need.
Speaker 4: To make a hearing appointment. You know the sound that the hot bugs outside make.
Speaker 2: That high pitch the hot bugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the cicadas o hot bugs.
Speaker 6: And yes that I hear that all the time, constantly, even at night, like when I'm about to go to bed, Like it's just so prevalent all the time.
Speaker 2: Wait, what was that? Do that again?
Speaker 6: Yeah, only it's more of a high pitched sound. It's just higher pitched.
Speaker 2: That just sounds different than cicada's to me.
Speaker 5: So well, is that the sound? Is that the sound you're trying to do as a cicada?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, it's like that high pitched hissing. I hear that constantly. It could be cold outside.
Speaker 2: So there's so you hear it right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Basically then you have tenanitis or that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had that since I was a kid. Really a lot of people suffering from ringing in my ears, and it is what it is.
Speaker 6: That and the fact that I am definitely going death. It's driving everyone in my house crazy.
Speaker 5: Is it gonna get hearing aids?
Speaker 2: Possibly, it'd be so awesome. Crank up the belltone, lendsy.
Speaker 5: Your headphones are exceptionally loud.
Speaker 2: They are, and go in there. I'm like, wow, Well, why.
Speaker 5: Hearing aids now are crazy good that you connect it to your phone and you can turn off background noise. If you're outside with wind, you can hit a button for that. You you can have your phone go right to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure they are. They're just expensive and Costco doesn't cover them.
Speaker 2: Costco Yeah, yes. Don't you get on a Facebook marketplace and see if you can't find a good use.
Speaker 4: Yeahs, I'll pass.
Speaker 5: I want to be somebody in a parking lot for some earbuds.
Speaker 6: One of my old neighbors actually, she she was never very friendly, and then one day she came over to the house and she said to me, I got to apologize I was.
Speaker 4: I know, I was never I was never friendly. I was never the friendly neighbor.
Speaker 6: We had lived across the street from each other for years and years, and she goes, I got to admit that I was hard of hearing, so I never said hello. I never made conversation because I could never hear and then I got hearing aids and now I'm just a chatty Cathy and I want to say hello to everyone and chit chat.
Speaker 5: Oh God, I have two things I want to say. One, I've told the story before about my dad. He one got hearing aids on the way home. He kept hearing noise, couldn't figure out what it was, and my mom was like, you mean the turn signal. It had been so long since he had heard it.
Speaker 2: And Two, when we say something and then you repeat it two minutes later as if we didn't say it.
Speaker 5: Is it because you're not hearing us?
Speaker 4: Probably she's not. No, it's probably not hearing.
Speaker 5: There's an industry not listening because you're multitasking, which is what all three of us do on this show. And you just don't hear it. That's a different thing, Like you just don't hear it. Yeah, Like what do you think it is?
Speaker 4: I don't I might not hear you like it is.
Speaker 6: So it's getting so bad to like, my family is getting so angry with me.
Speaker 4: I annoyed angry.
Speaker 6: But they're like, you really do need to go in and get this checked out.
Speaker 5: Just go to Costco. You don't even have to have an employment. Really, you just walk right in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't know that they did hearing at Costco. I thought it was just eyes.
Speaker 2: My Costco they have they have eyes, and they have a hearing aid center, and I think, I think all in.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying this is cheap. It's cheaper than a lot of places. Thirteen hundred that's.
Speaker 2: For the hearing aids, the testing, the visit, everything, all that job.
Speaker 5: And then they'll do the filters and the batteries and all that stuff for you forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, good to know.
Speaker 5: Thank you when it comes to hearing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty important.
Speaker 5: I think so. I think so, which is why I get so frustrated. All Right, we got to take a break. We'll be back, talk about how great people are. Man killed, missing, next girlfriend rented excavator as search for body continues. Oh God, rented an excavator.
Speaker 2: That's that's a commitment and a sure beats digging a hole with a shovel.
Speaker 5: Excavator the arm right, I believe bad Hey, dirt, see you. Laid man tracked husband to Walmart and stabbed him before trying to have his family killed.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a lot.
Speaker 5: Tracked him to walmart Son, who killed his dad over washing dishes, sparks devastating wildfire.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, I don't want to do these dishes. What's one way to get out of doing dishes? Start a wildfire? Yeah, you definitely will have something else to do for real. The irony here will be if he goes when he goes to prison, if he goes to prison, he gets put on dishnity. Yeah, all right, that would be fantastic, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Husband blames bickering with wife for grabbing wheel causing car to flip over.
Speaker 2: Well, she should just shut her mouth and let him drive.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget with my practice wife driving. She was drunk and uh she reached over and grabbed the wheel, and I was like, don't ever do that again, right right, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 5: There's a blur, there's a force field right here. Stay on your side. Babysitter allegedly gave two year old broken jawn bruises from her head to her toes.
Speaker 2: What well, what did the baby do? Yo? Yes, yeah, you're definitely finding a new babysitter.
Speaker 5: I would also be going to jail. Yeah, because I would also be trying to break your jaw.
Speaker 2: How old was the baby too? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I feel after something like that happen and you never leave your home or your child home, be hard to anyone ever again.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, even with family. You think twice about it.
Speaker 5: Man attacked sister with machete while she was in bed with one year old daughter. Oh my god, which one of those two people is.
Speaker 2: Worse the one that beat at the babysitter or or.
Speaker 5: The attacked sister with a machete while she was in bed with her one year old?
Speaker 4: I mean they're both going to hell?
Speaker 5: Nope, question?
Speaker 6: Uh, probably the brother because that's family. Okay, yeah, someone you trust. I mean you trust them both, but your brother you think, you know without a doubt, Right, that's your family. If something happened to you, you would think that you could leave your one year old with your brother, you would hope?
Speaker 4: Yeah, give pe.
Speaker 2: What do you think I'm going with the babysitter? Yeah, for sure the child got harmed a child. As far as we know, the child did not get harmed in this machete situation.
Speaker 5: I would there's the physical harm and then the mental harm. And I think more people were mentally harmed from the babysitter one than from the brother of machete. Uh, trying to do what mother does. Mama five buying slushies for kids, shot dead.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 5: Man killed cyclist in hit and run, then called nine one one, claimed his car had been stolen.
Speaker 2: Try to blame it on somebody else. Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 5: Man killed girlfriend's two year old son, then called nine one one said the child drowned. Yeah, you're not good at lying or the other parties good at finding people lying, right.
Speaker 2: It's like trying to play basketball against Kobe. You ain't gonna do it right. You might get a shot.
Speaker 5: A little girl found alone yelling for help from balcony while wearing only a diaper.
Speaker 2: I feel like that happens a lot. Yeah, I'm just running to the convenience.
Speaker 5: Wom be right back. Walmart shoppers sent bullets flying and self chair check out with thirty people around.
Speaker 2: And we talked about that yesterday with Kimpie's news quickie story at a poor old lady. Man, let's know how old she was, But to take a stray in the calf, Man, you're just trying to do your job. You don't go to work at Walmart, expecting that the more. Maybe you do, right, it's Walmart? Now you do? Now you do?
Speaker 5: Do you go back to work at working there?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I would not that store anyway. Yo. They have a they have surveillance footage. He stepped back and proned like yeah, I mean business, he like, he walked away. It was like no, no, right, hell no, this was since the whole sideways turn just points starts shooting, we are pushed down. No.
Speaker 5: He it was his enemy.
Speaker 2: He was in an outworker killed during mass shooting. Came from out of state to train employees. Oh main, so we talked about.
Speaker 5: That Idaho story earlier in the week, I believe, and this was somebody who was just there to train the new in and out employees.
Speaker 2: Oh this is how you put mustard on.
Speaker 5: Toddler nearly died after mom passed out drunk while cooking pizza.
Speaker 2: Oh well, did the house catch fire? Nearly died.
Speaker 5: Man stole ex girlfriend's teddy bear with dead son's ashes after relationship ended.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow, I'm taking her teddy bear. You think she's not gonna she's gonna got her dead son's ashes in it? Yo?
Speaker 5: You are a son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you do that, if he gives them back, is that even things out? We good? No back on the dating scene. So what was your last relationship? Like, Oh, it didn't work? You know how goes you leave? He takes stuff? Yeah, what'd you take? As they're stuffed animal wide? I just had her dead son's ashes and what about you check?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: Jeep driver barrels over woman like a speed bump. Didn't tell his witnesses. I know, well, at least they acknowledge it. Stone teen wiped out an entire family with his jeep, killing three kids and parents.
Speaker 2: Oh god, God, it's more reefer madness.
Speaker 5: Think I haven't read the story. Do you think he was just on weed?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, this says he was going one hundred and fifteen and a forty mile per hour zone.
Speaker 6: No, he probably wasn't on weed at all, because if he was on weed, he'd probably be going around ten miles per hour.
Speaker 2: Uld they just say he was stone That could be you just you know anything.
Speaker 5: He was driving when he struck a minivan carrying a family of two adults and four juveniles who had just left a Thanksgiving get together.
Speaker 2: Oh my, huh, Well it.
Speaker 5: Was from last year. He was driving extremely dangerous speeds one hundred fifty miles per hour in a forty mile per hour zone. A drug recognition expert who evaluated him observed multiple signs of cannabis impairments. He admitted to smoking marijuana, and a court authorized blood draw confirmed the presence of THCHC in his blood.
Speaker 2: All were wearing their seat belts. Ooh, looks like they started to go fund me. How much do you think they got so far? Or it's over now?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, two hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Sixty three dollars thirteen thousand. That's it, that's it. Yeah, five lives lost because he just wanted to smoke the weed. Woman shot dead at shopping mall as she walked back to car with to get a face mask. See face masks do kill people?
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: Woman divorcing husband and selling their home, strangled and dragged toward fire.
Speaker 2: Oh damn towards the fire. Huh.
Speaker 5: Dad killed six month old for being a constant reminder of how the boy's mom cheated.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Know it stings, man, but come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. Other fish in the sea.
Speaker 5: Take up smoking, go outside, have a break. I'm not an advocate for that, but this might be a good argument.
Speaker 2: Right, you need a stress.
Speaker 5: Relief because every time you look at the why you take care of the kid anyway?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, you shouldn't. Well, I mean because he's you know, they did it while they were married. He's on the hook for it because there's no DNA test, right, He's like, but then the court ordered to watch this kid.
Speaker 5: That if you didn't get a DNA test, and you're just making an assumption, that's even worse. Yeah, right, now they have his mugshot. He is dark haired, dark eyes.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: But if the baby and let's say she's redhead, and the baby's blue hair, you know, white hair, blue eyes.
Speaker 2: Right, you could be like, something ain't right.
Speaker 5: Man kidnapped woman from home, killed her, and dumped her body in the woods.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: Man repeatedly bit newborn's face, saying baby looked like busted up egg.
Speaker 2: So it made you hungry to want to eat the baby.
Speaker 5: A lot of baby crime, huh. Yeah, I do this a lot. And by the way, these are refreshed every week. I can keep going. But there's a lot of baby ones. I don't think I ever really realized it. Mom ignored kids until they thought she was dead. Children told neighbor she died. Oh Mom just laying there, like wake up, Mom, wake up, and she's just playing.
Speaker 2: They go run until the neighbors mama did. Mom hunted down.
Speaker 5: Man hunted down his roommate before stabbing him to death with machete.
Speaker 2: A lot of machete crimes too well, because you can have him.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, Walmart whatever, easy access.
Speaker 2: Grown man stab twelve year old cousin after boy tried to take back his gaming system.
Speaker 4: I wasn't done borrowing it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna on this one because it's so horrible.
Speaker 5: Grandma beat cancer twice just to get punched to death by a violent convict.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take a break and we'll be back. You're listening to The Big Mad Morning Show.