Speaker 1: Hello, my little honeybee. Since Father's Day is coming up, I have a very special announcement for you. But it's also it's a secret.
Speaker 2: No dads are allowed to listen to this message. I repeat, this is a dad free zone.
Speaker 3: Uh doesn't that mean you.
Speaker 4: Can't be here, mister honeybee.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I guess that's right.
Speaker 2: Dads, you heard them, We got uskadattle.
Speaker 3: But wait, I.
Speaker 1: Need you to announce the second announcement in your announcer voice. No one can announce quite like you, my.
Speaker 2: Dear, so I kind of need to be in two places at once right now? Am I understanding this correctly?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: If anyone and can figure out that kind of a quandary, it's a dad, mister honey Bee.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll announce the second part, but maybe I won't listen to my own announcement.
Speaker 5: I haven't been listening to this entire exchange because I solve quandaries in binary code exclusively. But I do have a device that can assist this with my newest invention. You will be able to announce just fine, but you won't hear or know what you're announcing.
Speaker 3: How is that even possible? Roger, You've heard of noise canceling. Correct? Correct, consider the noise canceled. The noise inside my head is canceled too.
Speaker 5: Your mind is sometimes full of noisy thoughts.
Speaker 3: Correct? Oh boy, is that correct? Here you go, mister.
Speaker 2: H am I talking right now.
Speaker 3: I can't tell.
Speaker 2: All I hear is the peaceful sounds of a babbling brook on my favorite hiking trail.
Speaker 3: Not a single thought though. It's almost as if I can hear the sky and the clouds. How am I not thinking or recognizing us?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, just between you and me, my little honey bee, I know the perfect Father's Day gift. How can we ever tell someone how much they mean to us in a single day. I don't think it's possible, but I do think you, you and your dad are going to love our newest personalized story adventure. If your dad is anything like mine, you might consider him your own personal superhero. Someone who protects you when you're frightened, who helps you solve some of the toughest problems you face, and someone who's hugs can never be duplicated because they seem to be made just for you. In this Father's Day Superhero mission called Father's Day foe the hero's gauntlet. We will celebrate Dad in all of his glory as the hero he is. This isn't just any story. In this story, both you and your dad will hear your real names as you achieve legendary victories side by side. This superhero mission will challenge you and your dad to the three fear defying trials that will demonstrate your strength, kindness, encourage. When an ancient council descends to test the Honeybee Neighborhood's protectors, you'll dash through a spectrum of color to stop the glint guzzlers and brave the deepest shadows of the Honeybee Hills to prove that a father's love is the greatest superpower of all. For this personalized gift of a personalized story, we have two options for you to choose from.
Speaker 2: Dad's love options. Dad's also love peace and quiet. It's so peaceful and choirre right now, I can't hear a thing, am I talking?
Speaker 1: Dads do love options, so we have them. For the first option, missus Honeybee can read this personalized story to you, or for your second.
Speaker 3: Option, Misssster.
Speaker 1: Honeybee can read this story to you and your Dad. It's all up to you. I know you, and that's how I know you have all the traits of a hero. Together, you and your dad can do anything, even if he's an ancient council that tests the most heroic of heroes once they enter the Honeybee neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Okay, I would like my invention back, mister Honeybee. I missed my silence.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I think I can hold onto these after all, Roger Robot, it is Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Uh, panic mode, panic mode, I sense I cannot say no, but overwhelmingly want to say no.
Speaker 3: Just gonna slip these bad boys back on. It's so peaceful and so quiet.
Speaker 4: Wow, Roger, I don't think you're gonna get those back.
Speaker 5: I'll just make a second pair. My gift to you, mister H. I said this is your Father's Day gift. Mister H, you are welcome.
Speaker 3: Roger.
Speaker 1: He can't hear you.
Speaker 3: Oh right, Roger, that Roger before you go.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you earlier because you had your invention on. It only takes like twenty to eight hundred minutes to explain. Wait, Roger, you're accidentally wheeling away. Roger gotta Zoom. Roger. Wait, I don't think you can hear me.
Speaker 3: I need to tell you something.
Speaker 4: I can say it quietly.
Speaker 1: Roger, Roger, you can order either of these one of a kind gifts for your dad a one of a kind person at Honeybee Hello dot com. That's Honeybee, Hello dot com.