Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JARR, but your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought to you by Rock the Bank one thousand dollars cash giveaways.
Speaker 2: On JARR. You get thirteen chances each weekday for the next few weeks to score yourself one thousand bucks while you rock on the job. This happened during this very show yesterday, once again proving Taco Bob's Monday morning theory. It panned out for you, Taco.
Speaker 1: Yeah that Mondays are the easiest day to win. But you know what, you're a JARR listener.
Speaker 2: You can win any day. So let's make today your day, even though it's Tuesday. Okay, so nine oh five, get the first keyword of the morning. Be sure to enter those at WHR dot com our website to rock the bank.
Speaker 1: That's exactly when somebody won yesterday. You're right, let's do it again. By the way, I spoke too soon about the fog it rolled in. I went to go watch the launch at the over there the rocket window.
Speaker 2: Yes, SpaceX sent one up at five point fifteen fog schmog sent her up anyway.
Speaker 1: I was going to watch it and I go, why can't I see? I go, oh, son of a gun, I said, there's no fog here Maitland and it's all rolled in.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got all the text too. As you were saying it, I'm looking at the TV screen point two five visibility. I'm like, oh, okay, Taco Bob in his special weather phone.
Speaker 1: My ride in there was no fog, now I know it's everywhere. No more texts at least about fog.
Speaker 2: All right, You want me have something to say about some of these stories, including a woman in Australia whose attorney successfully argued that the murder charge against her should be dropped after she fatally stabbed her husband to death. This happened back in twenty twenty three. Yeah, the forty seven year old woman stabbed to death her fifty year old husband. The guy was found dead inside his car in a town just north of We're in Australia. The key issue in the case was whether the woman who was charged ilknor Kyleskin had a sleeping disorder that accounted for her not being aware of her stabby stabby situation of the husband in his car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I grew up and you know I was a sleep talker. Dude, she's a sleep stabber. They actually.
Speaker 2: Petitioned the court to do a sleep study on her and the results came back that she did indeed have several serious sleep disorders. That was enough for prosecution to drop all charges against her.
Speaker 1: I think everybody has some baby bit of sleep disorder. This is a crock, you know what.
Speaker 2: He was in his car even.
Speaker 1: If she took you know, like the whatever medicine makes you drive or gamble ambiying, Yeah, ambient. He take some man popbacksmambium and you want to go play some roulette, you know, because it makes you want to gamble.
Speaker 2: It's stab it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make you want to stab your husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wake up, unknowingly, go find a knife, then find your husband who happens to be in his car and stab him to death. Uh huh, I'm sorry. Not all of that adds up.
Speaker 1: You should have planted panties on him and said that you found him with a hussy and she ran off as you held onto the back of the panties. Okay, that'd you probably get.
Speaker 2: Caught, But kudos on pull him out. The old school hussy.
Speaker 1: Turn thanks for recognizing.
Speaker 2: What's next, trollope or tramp looker well. The inaugural voyage of the Big Nude Boats set sail yesterday from Port Miami. Usually is called the Norwegian Cruise Lines Norwegian Pearl, but has been nicknamed the Big Nude Boat for this eleven day voyage with multiple stops in the Caribbean, and the bulk of the passengers on board are nudists or nature whatever you call yourselves. We talked about this when it was proposed and went up for sale. It costs about twenty two hundred dollars for an inside cabin again, eleven day voyage.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. Yeah, I mean I haven't gone a cruise in a while. That is a little pricey, but it is a specialty cruise. You're getting additives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so many of these, you know, niche cruises now for just about anything, a lot of them, you know, with music based. But yeah, I think you're gonna see more and more like this. Pick pick a pick something that people are into and find enough of them, they'll all get on a boat.
Speaker 1: Yes, swinger cruise, but the nude cruise. Are they nude the whole time. It has to go into some of that. I forget from last year. I forget.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're gonna be donging it at the midnight buffet.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well maybe okay, main dining room. I don't think you're gonna be dogging it in there. I think we uh that there were some some restrictions in place in areas like that where the food's being served.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the main dining at the big dinner, you know, you're supposed to wear a jacket and pants and everything, so you probably jacket no pants. Yeah, that's what you could go with, right, you know the swingers on what you do is you walk up to the hot dog buffet and just lay it down. You get a taker. You know, you're holding a pineapple. Do you relish the fact to catch up on me? I'm sure the Colonel Mustard. Sure.
Speaker 2: The crew finds the the trip interesting. Oh, probably a little more interesting than the normal themed cruises.
Speaker 1: Because they truly get to be there in clothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they get to be fully dreaded. Right, all this is going on.
Speaker 1: So for them it's like, oh, a little winky over here.
Speaker 2: None of them are going to be impressed by a man in uniform. Want a man out of uniform?
Speaker 1: Please, capita nothing.
Speaker 2: Finally, there's this. This is the elusive headline of the week contender slash Darwin Award front runner so far of twenty twenty five. We go to Utah, Kurnes, Utah. Okay, more on this on our facebook page. Here's your headline and you'll see why. It also is a contender for a Darwin Award. I hope it's not long and all have a lot of room. Go ahead. Man trying to prove he could dodge a bullet dies after best friend shoots him in the chest. Now a little bit of to set the situation here. It was over the weekend weekends, hanging out smoking weed, playing video games and talking s and some gun talk came up, and one dude tells his buddy that he is fast enough to dodge a bullet. So the conversation goes from the kitchen to the garage where more weed is smoked, and then it was like, let's field test this next thing. You know, the guns are loaded and dude's trying to prove he can dodge a bullet.
Speaker 1: He's high. How exactly do you think even if you weren't high, you couldn't dodge a bullet. But you're high man, So then wow, the buddy who shot him right, he's now arrested and you know, manslaughter charged. I think his lawyer could help him out. If you got a lady's sleep stabbing. Yeah, get the lawyer from Australia out. Fly him in. Not that you have the money to fly him in. Probably as you're shooting your friend in the chest in the garage because you're high playing video games. And he said to what.
Speaker 2: If you you got to get him on tape saying this, you know, if you're gonna at the very least have that hymn on video. So yeah, I'm fast enough to dodge a bullet. I'm doing this with my own free will, just to prove my point.
Speaker 1: But then you have to say, okay, tell me I have proof to read or permission to record you saying this, and now go ahead, because that's you know, the lawyers say, well, they didn't have them.
Speaker 2: Get commission technicality over that.
Speaker 1: I swear I could dodge a bullet. It's whatever, dude, Linchin Taco on demand, Tell Loathy, iheartwadio, ask making choice