Speaker 1: LGBTQIA people and people who have been disadvantaged already are struggling. They already have their own things to deal with. So you add a disaster on top of that, it's it's just compounding on itself. And I think that is maybe the why of why we're having these discussions, because it isn't being talked about, it isn't being socialized. We're not paying attention to this community.
Speaker 2: Now. There are a couple of things that are intersecting in my mind here. One of them is the culture of emergency management as an organization, as an industry in the United States specifically, not abroad. This has and my cat sometimes does this. She gets really loud suddenly, so you'll have to just allow for the little nowing in the background. The you know, the shift that we're seeing right now is a shift in emergency management from utilitarian principles where everything is designed for the greatest good, for the great amount of people, to disaster equity. But we have to do more right and so this topic is intersecting, I think with a number of other topics where we have to look at policies and understand to what extent they have disadvantaged communities that had less assets, communities that had pre existing vulnerabilities in accessing disaster related recovery supports.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're going to give you disaster equity. They got that part right. My god, that's better than any snl skit I've seen in years. Genuinely, that's the best snl skit I have seen in maybe a decade. And it's not an SNL skit. That is a FEMA disaster preparedness zoom call where they talk about where they got their pronouns on display. Obviously very important that you do that, don't want to offend anybody. And then on top of that, Ladies interrupted by her cat, which is I don't know, predictable, guess you could say. And then they talk about how instead of a utilitarian approach where we try and just diminish the agony for everybody, we're going to focus on disaster equity where we make sure that disenfranchised and minority candidates for aid have to receive a priority, you know, assessment and attention, as opposed to, Hey, these are all human beings that have all paid taxes, well not all of them, but they're all Americans. Well, actually probably not all Americans. Either, but they're all human beings and we probably ought to help them all equally. No, that's not what we're doing anymore. My God, We're in so much trouble. And the reason I wanted to play that for you obviously, North Carolina and many states are dealing with severe flood damage from Hurricane Helena or Helene, and the response has been politicized already quite significantly, and it has not been going well. I'm very concerned about those folks. I'm sure a few of my listeners live in those areas. I hope you guys are okay. If I can assist in any way, please do let me know. But man, A, what a dangerous paradigm. And the reason I wanted to play that is because I want you guys to understand that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, sometimes there's conspiracy theories and things like that that go into mistreatment of the American people or people more broadly. However, sometimes the mistreatment that you suffer at the hands of the state is a product of a bad idea, and in this case, it's a bad idea that I warned you guys about about three years ago now, and that is ESG and DEI. And if you can't tell how that connects. Let me just connect the dot for you real quickly. Well, if you're talking about equity, well, diversity, equity inclusion. DEI is all under the umbrella of ESG framework, which is Environmental, Social and Governance, which was all began under the United Nations back in about five oh six. That's when it really or to take hold World Economic Forum, then pushed it from there from twenty ten to twenty twelve, and then it really got its teeth in us in under Donald Trump's administration, but really starkly so in the Black Lives Matter era, which obviously kind of hit its apex in twenty twenty. So the reason I want you to pay attention to clips like that is as painful as it is to listen to or watch, which it was painful for me too, trust me, I didn't enjoy it. But what it is is it's the philosophy. It's the ideas that I've been warning you about when it comes to the DEI framework and how essentially it is race Marxism. It's dividing us based off of our immutable characteristics or our sexual identities or whatever, and then molding the government to address those problems. Well, when you do that, that means other people are then left out. And when people are left out during a catastrophic hurricane, as what we saw, oh just a week or two ago, that means that people die. That means that lives are lost because of bad government policy, because of bad ideas. And in this case, that bad idea is equity, something that the government cannot deliver on, and when it attempts to, it means that it is going to injure those that are doing better than the others. Because that's the only way you can actually get equity is that you don't lift everybody up. You have to bring some folks down. And that's what they're doing, proudly so. And they all sit there with their pronouns and their bio and they tell you, you know, it's very flowery talk. All of those people, I want you to really understand. All of those people think that they're good people. In fact, they are totally certain that they are a better person than you. As they mold a system by which they injure people intentionally to then allegedly help some less helped category of people. It's totally irrational, it's totally dangerous and it is destroying us. It will destroy us. It is destroying us. When you see the response that's happening in North Carolina, just know it's not just which it could be. Also, I don't know, it's not just some massive conspiracy to go after Trump support or anything like that. No, it's a little bit darker than that. Actually, it's with the best of intentions, intentionally damaging people for equity. Fight it, reject it, Tell people all about it, let them know that this is what's happening, that this is not an accident. This is actually the intention of their programs. And you will only get more of it unless you say no, and say it now.
Speaker 4: The level of Unamerican activity that you just saw is stunning.
Speaker 5: That is un American.
Speaker 4: They know they're lying.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump knows that's a lie. He will tell you that the Secret Service, he thought, did the best job they could do. The fact that Jade Vance and Trump's family would out and out say what they said takes the threat of violence, takes the threat beyond where it was even leading up to January the sixth. This is an increasingly desperate person, an increasingly desperate family who's preparing for civil war.
Speaker 3: So you're probably thinking to yourself, Jesus, what did Donald Trump say to get Joe Scarborough so upset?
Speaker 4: I'm glad you asked. Let's listen.
Speaker 5: Over the past eight years, those who want to stop us from achieving this future have slandered me, impeached me, indicted me, tried to throw me off the ballot, and who knows, maybe even tried to kill me.
Speaker 4: There you go, that's it. That's what he said.
Speaker 3: That's what got Joe so upset, And it makes you wonder maybe it's because that's the thing that actually happened, and that's what Donald Trump is not supposed to be saying. I don't know just theorizing over here, but I do think it's interesting that that reaction means that Donald Trump is preparing for a civil war. Well, if he's actually under threat and he believes that he is, well, then wouldn't that mean that the war is being brought to him? Is he is he the one starting it? Or is the guy that's ducking and dodging bullets actually the one that's not interested in war?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of the opposite. Anyways, got a great interview today with Steve friend. He is a former FBI agent turned whistleblower and then suspended and now a recovering FBI agent, and he is a wealth of knowledge, tremendous resource when it comes to so unfortunately all of the issues that are at least part and parcel of the FBI and some fashion and we cover everything from both of the attacks. We talk about the hurricane disaster and the response there, the attacks on Trump obviously I meant, and also we get into Vegas and we get into I don't know a lot Whitmer. We cover everything. This is a fascinating interview. Steve's a great guy and a great follow I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the interview. We were having a bit of connection issues with Steve, so the first ten minutes is kind of garbled. The last forty minutes of the interview is crystal clear. In fact, I did multicam and tons of editing to make it as high quality for you guys as possible, So I hope you'll enjoy. Today's episode of Liberty Lockdown is once again brought to you by our friends over at crowd Health. Health insurance is confusing, expensive and frustrating and claim denials are becoming more and more common. In fact, one in five Obamacare claims were denied last year. That's unacceptable. The headache of health insuran is exactly why crowdhealth was created. It's not health insurance, it's a better way to pay for healthcare through crowdfunding. Health insurance processes have been a nightmare for me personally.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you guys have all dealt with your own. It's it's the worst. I hate it.
Speaker 3: Crowdhealth is a better alternative. For one hundred and seventy five dollars for an individual or five hundred and seventy five dollars for a family of four or more, You'll get access to a community of people who are willing to help out in the event of an emergency. You'll get access to telemedicine visits, discount of prescriptions, and so much more without doctor's networks getting in the way. And of course, you'll join the crowd, a group of members just like you who want to help pay for each other's unexpected medical events. Let crowdhealth help with your healthcare needs. Get sarted today for just nine nine dollars per month for your first three months. Go to join crowdhealth dot com slash lockdown. Crowdhealth is not insurance. Learn more at Join crowdhealth dot com. That's join crowdhealth dot com slash lockdown. We are joined once again by a friend of the show, Steve Friend. Former FBI? Is it former now or is it still act of what's suspended? It's recovering FBI agent recovering. Okay, fair enough, that's good distinction. The FBI entraps another fake assassin. For those in my audience, that will not be a surprise. That seems to be standard operating procedure. But I'm curious what your thoughts are because as a former or recovering FBI agent, why do these things keep happening?
Speaker 6: I think it's a mix of a couple of different factors, one being bureaucratic, because the FBI has the quota system that it's always trying to reach and then get their motuses and for the senior executives, and then also as the agency itself, they can go to Congress and say, look all the good work we did, wantn't you to give us a little bit more money? And there are some statistical accomplishments that are achieved with this sort of thing. Then there's the mission creep aspect that has come in since the FBI got the National Security responsibility post nine to eleven. There was supposed to be the century on the wall looking inwards, but there really wasn't anything for them to do. But they're a self looking ice cream cone. So we had the evolution from looking for legitimate, potentially bad actors and using probable cause to do that to being, well, we need to be doing pre crime and looking at threats, and let's go after homegrown violent extremists because they're they're Muslims, so they might be And then that evolved to domestic violent extremists and those were moms at school board meetings. And now it's the AGAVE, the anti government ANTII authority isolent extremist, which is someone who, according to the FBI, has a perception of government overreach or negligence.
Speaker 7: That's all that's required for them.
Speaker 6: And then you take that all into this vile, vicious stew and goibie. It also with the FBI's playbook for domestic terrorism or for terrorism written large because this case involved international terrorism, and the playbook is pretty simple. They identify a vulnerable person someone who's financially indigen or low IQ, emotionally disturbed, lonely, something of that effect, and then groom them with an informant who was only paid for being productive, by the way, and then eventually introduced them to an undercover and get that person, that vulnerable person, to do something that they're not predisposed to do and don't have the means or motive or opportunity to carry out. But once they agree, you spring the trap and you charge them with providing material support to terrorism. Now this is a new wrinkle on it because this guy was identified and the FBI alleges was overseas in Pakistan Iran plodding an assassination, and the FBI allowed for him to arrive at the southern border, actually gave him a parole to come in. The FBI Dallas office brought him across, and if they had developed a case to make that arrest, I could understand it. They slapped the cuffs on him as soon as he got off the airplane, Okay, but they didn't do that. They allowed them to go to New York City an oper several months, which leads me to believe reading the charging document, that they didn't have enough to do anything, and they wanted him to build up enough evidence for them to then down on and then get their big stat which is a dismantlement. They only had enough to maybe arrest him, maybe get a disruption of a terrorist act, which is valuable, but for them to say he was creating an entire organization and by stopping him and arresting him, we dismantled.
Speaker 7: A terror cell.
Speaker 6: That looks really good, But if you look at the plot of what he was planning, it's very clear that he had illusions of grandeur, possibly emotionally disturbed, definitely low intelligence because his plot, according to the FBI's charging document, was to look for assassins by going to nightclubs in New York. He was the entire time with undercovers, and he wanted to pay dozens of people to orchestrate fake protests outside politicians' houses during those times, though when the politicians were distracted, some woman unknown would sneak into their houses and steal classified sense of information that they just had laying around on their desks and on jump drives escape, and then he would hire assassins to commit multiple assassinations of politicians on a roving basis, all for the low, low price of five thousand dollars, which he didn't actually have. So that all happens, the FBI essentially does the ATF version of vast and furious, where they allowed guns to walk across the border knowing they would be used in crimes, so that when the police got them, the ATF could roll in and say, look, we seize guns. But now the FBI instead imported the terrorists who they're going to claim that they disrupted and then dismantled, and aren't you glad you have the FBI America.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 6: And for never a moment do they consider that he might do something like have a brief second of clarity and think, you know, this is a logistical lift. This is really complicated, This seems hard and expensive. Maybe I'll just grab a knife insateb an infidel, if that was what he was actually predisposed to do. Because the FBI doesn't consider the American people their custom where the people they're duty bound to protect against fraud and force, they're just opportunities for them to go act.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean they're opportunities to defend the American people. If you want to pretend that they're in fact working on behalf of the American people. But I mean, this guy is a foreigner. He has really no no means by which he could carry out these these uh intended terrorist activities or assassinations, which, by the way, five thousand dollars. I mean, that's not even the cost that John Wick's gold coins. I mean, that's that's not getting you.
Speaker 7: Anything, especially not in New York City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, kidding, that's not even rent. It's obvious that it's it's very risky. You you read into this different thing than I do. You read into it. Basically, we're going to get additional funding. This looks good on the books I read into this. Op I read into this. We want there's continuous attacks that are being perpetrated against Donald Trump. We want the Iranians to be blamed for it, despite the fact that it looks more and more probable that there could be domestic actors that are responsible for that. And this is basically an intentional scapegoat. Tell me why I'm wrong.
Speaker 7: I don't think you're wrong.
Speaker 6: The timing of this arrest perhaps might not line up perfectly with that hypothesis, but I agree with you because he was arrested the day before the Butler Pennsylvania assassination attempt, so it was interesting after. But from what we see from the FBI now is everything they're doing is messaging. It's a giant op all they're talking about now. And from my insiders, they tell me that this was planned. They actually were so incompetent that they planned to start doing what they're doing now in October as October surprises. But then someone along the line realized that there was early voting in September, so they started earlier, and that is we're going to message.
Speaker 7: Russia, Russia, Russia.
Speaker 6: So they'll talk NonStop right now about Russian election interference. They had another announcement today about some cyber organization that they took domains of from Okay, so they're out of business for a couple of hours, no arrests. And they're doing the same thing with Iran. They're indicting members of the Iranian Guard while they're in Iran, never to be arrested, but they get the press release and they get to say Iran, so they get to say Russia. They get to say Iran, and they look like they're doing the job of the American people.
Speaker 7: But they're not.
Speaker 6: They're actually just putting those terms out into the ecosystem so that they will be used to message this op and they're projecting power that they don't have. They never intend to actually go and arrest these guys, even if they could.
Speaker 3: All right, so I am reading it right, I'm not totally crazy. That is interesting that he was arrested before Butler. So I mean, unless you believe that they were actually responsible for Butler, in which case they're going to arrest that guy say look, we're doing our job and then we're going to turn around. And I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying that that could be another age.
Speaker 6: Well, if I could just I mean, let's just let's just proffer a theory. I mean, I explained that playbook to you. Does crooks that description? I think he does. I'm not saying that that's what happened, but he was emotionally disturbed, lonely online young because increasingly the FBI is targeting young men who are actually under eighteen, and they will groom them until they turn eighteen and then get them like the day after. But the theory that I posed here what if this guy grabbed a knife. What if crooks just said, you know these breadcrumbs that my friends keep telling me, they just seem hard.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna grab dad's rifle and just go take a shot. And he went and did it. And then the Deputy director of the FBI in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee said, look, we're going to investigate all avenues here, including potentially domestic terrorism, because we learned our mistakes from the twenty seventeen congressional baseball shooting, which side note, the FBI investigated and determined that was not an assassination. They said that was suicide by cop. And they said, well, we're going to pursue all avenues now. We're doing the good work. We've reformed it, we've got new training in place.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: But what you don't know, and and wouldn't know unless you're on the inside, is if it's a domestic terrorist investigation, it's classified and they can't tell you. I'm sorry, can't comment on an ongoing investigation, Senator, we have to go classified setting.
Speaker 7: We can't reveal that to the American people.
Speaker 6: And if they already had a domestic terrorist case open because they were grooming this guy if it's very nicely, and they just dropped that into the file man.
Speaker 3: It wasn't there a bullet in Steve Steve Scalisee's hip from that non assassination attempt or am I misremembering?
Speaker 7: Anyways, he needed the full blood transfusion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but it was suicide by cop.
Speaker 7: Interesting arrived and asked where are the Republicans? No politicals?
Speaker 3: Yeah in that yeah, yeah, I mean usually it's not other people that are hurt during suicide attempts, So I don't know. Anyways, we'll move on past that one. But yeah, I mean you connect, you connect the dot on on that attack. You do the same thing when you look at the Whitmer case where there's a dozen informants or assets that are that are working to set up just a couple guys.
Speaker 6: They tried to set us up on that one. I was on the arrest for that. They tried to set up the SWAT team.
Speaker 3: Today's episode is once again brought to you by our friends at Monetary Medals. They are providing a true alternative to saving and earning in dollars by making it possible to save and earn in gold and silver Monetary Metals has been paying interests on gold and silver for over eight years, and right now a credit investors can earn twelve percent annual interests on silver paid in silver in their latest silver bond offering. For example, if you have one thousand ounces of silver in the deal, you receive one hundred and twenty ounces of silver interest paid to your account in the first year. Go to link in the description or head to Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn more about how to participate and start earning a return on honest money. Again with Monetary Medals, this is the first true silver bond since eighteen thirty four. You can earn a twelve percent annual interest on silver paid in silver, but you must be in a credit investor to participate. It is a three year term in the on is Financing. A publicly traded mining company located in the Western United States had to link in the description or go to Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown for more information on how to participate.
Speaker 4: You were saying that they tried to get you guys in the whitmer sting. What happened here?
Speaker 6: I was a swat operator in the FBI Omaha Division, and we were called to assist with the FBI Detroit office for their big takedown.
Speaker 7: So we drove like ten twelve hours. We were in Kalamazoo.
Speaker 6: And when you're on SWAT, you don't really get right into the entire case. They kind of give you like a thirty thousand foot view summary and you get an operations plan, a briefing the day before, and we were told, looked, there's an assassination, a foot plot, a foot here. This is a militia who wants to kidnap the governor and take her for some sort of show trial and execute her.
Speaker 7: And I did. I mean it was in SWAT for five years.
Speaker 6: I mean you're talking about I've done probably I don't know, eighty to one hundred operations and I never had a warning order or an.
Speaker 7: Operations plan go out like this one did.
Speaker 6: Because normally you get the driver's license photo or the jail photo of the bad guy and a summary very brief, and then they show you the structure that you're going to be taken down. But we arrived there, we got the briefing, We had video of these guys training and they were squared away. They described them as near peer, meaning that they had just as good of equipment and training and capability as us, because obviously the FBI trained him and equipped them, but we didn't know that at the time. And they said that they had encrypto communications and if we interacted with one of them, they had the ability to send a distress signal out and they their buddies would come and engage us in a gunfight. So once we secured our location, normally we would be done, we would leave, but they said, no, you have to stay there like you're in some sort of forward operating base in Afghanistan and point outward bound anticipating taking gun fire. So leaving there it was you could drop a pin, you could hear it. Normally it's a very locker room environment in SWAT, guys smoking and joking. It was dead quiet, and we were that determined or that convinced that it was going to be a serious situation that we were going to likely get into a gunfight.
Speaker 7: I made up my stand a practice.
Speaker 6: After I did a briefing, I'd always call my wife and to say, hey, this is what I have going on. Just briefly, this is my responsibility. I purposely forgot to call my wife because I was that convinced that I was going to kill a man.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's incredible. Do you think that, I mean, given that they knew the true nature of these guys and that in large part they were harmless, do you think that they were trying to put you on edge that you would end up having an itchy trigger figure.
Speaker 7: I think that's possible.
Speaker 6: But I also think that in the FBI specifically, they can compartmentalize responsibility so much that it's very likely that only a few people really knew how much entrapment was going on, and then just through a game of telephone, you're like, hey, those guys are there, got a serious case, and then it just kind of built.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean, that's that's so dangerous when you realize that there was literally, as if, if my memory serves, there was a dozen guys that were like basically their assets, that were trying to get two or three regular guys.
Speaker 7: Their main informant became the vice president of the militia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right right, you.
Speaker 7: Don't think he was driving that train towards something.
Speaker 3: No, of course, and these other guys were like clueless. If you actually hear their interviews. Many of them just generally had no idea what was going on. They were like, get in the car, let's go for a ride. Oh, I got a job. This is fine.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: They had no idea that there was anything to do with whit muror any any of that. So it was it was basically whole cloth concocted. But it could have ended up with them dead. I mean, especially because you guys are going to this thinking that you're you've got, you know, armed to the teeth, vicious, you know, militia members that are ready to go down in a blaze of glory, and none of that's true. It's just it's just so dangerous. These these continued, you know, and I'll take you at your word or at your opinion that perhaps this is largely driven by budgetary concerns and wanting to look good so that you get you know, reauthorized funding or increases in funding. But this is a very dangerous paradigm in that it's very similar to what you've seen with I don't know KGB and USSR or or the Stazi or like like they are. They are essentially turning the FBI into a dangerous agency. Not to say that they may. I mean from a libertarian perspective, I could argue they've always been agen.
Speaker 6: I think that they are increasingly politicized. I think that there are people who are not afraid of the risk or wouldn't shed a tear if it went wrong. I think it's actually a combination of both. I don't think we're in an if or, it's an and also situation, and that creates the worst possible outcome, because not only are they getting their perceived political outcomes that they want, they're actually find antially enriching themselves too.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Was there was there anything else to the Whitmer case? I mean, so, did you end up interacting with these guys and having anything anything close to a standoff?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: And actually, in the location we were at, our subject was arrested on a traffic stop before we were able to get there, but we still had to go secure it and then had a couple other things that happened to me there. I mean we pulled an old man and two teenagers out and then we posted up. And it was in October of twenty twenty, so October surprise, right, But it's in Michigan and you're in Florida, just like me. I lived in Iowa at the time, but I don't do well in the cold. So they asked if one of the guys wanted to go inside and look over while the evidence team was collecting guns.
Speaker 7: And the FBI you had there have to be.
Speaker 6: A firearms instructure or a SWAT operator has to be there when they do it to make sure it's safe.
Speaker 7: So I said, hey, I'm your huckleberry. It's heated in there.
Speaker 6: So I go in and they were boxing up guns and they were doing it so slow. It was not the a team of evidence technicians that were doing it or evidence response team handling it. And after about an hour, I think they've boxed up two guns. And I was just thinking this guy had a huge collection, and I'm thinking, hey, we're gonna be here for days. And then they just said on the radio steam you can leave.
Speaker 7: We're done.
Speaker 6: And I asked afterwards why we're not boxing it up, and they said, well, we're just going to hand this over to the state. They're going to wind up charging this case. And I was thinking they were going to assassinate the sitting governor and we're just going to let the state take that why would you do that? But at the time, at least I was thinking, all right, there's somebody making that decision, and I'm gonna leave here.
Speaker 7: And then only.
Speaker 6: Because it was such a high profile case, I was proud of myself leaving there. I thought we'd done something that was really important. And then I tracked on the case and was just blown away that we were used as pawns.
Speaker 3: Question for you, do you think that they allowed the state to prosecute that case because they didn't want the connections to the FBI being the focal point.
Speaker 6: I think that's a definite possibility. And then the federal prosecutors are also very selective. They want the most salacious ones that they can get where they have the most evidence. And it also depends on what you're going to charge, and then also what kind of defense the defendant can mount, I mean, and entrapment defense is very difficult with some and easier at other levels. So I think that they picked the ones that they are most likely to get the.
Speaker 3: W on Yeah, well, I mean, the reason I ask is because it doesn't get much more salacious than that. That's the case that the FBI would love to hang if especially if it's legitimate.
Speaker 4: You would love to have a billboard that says.
Speaker 3: We saved a governor from these lunatic right wing militia members. The fact that they leave it to the state to prosecute tells me that they knew that that case was not ironclad, because otherwise they would have prosecuted themselves. Anyways, let's move on. I wanted to ask you a little bit more about Thomas Matthew, Crooks and Routh and the insanity that we're dealing with with the basically a former and likely future president that seems to be on the run from tons of hit squads. We've got reports from Matt Gates that says that there's four or five different assassination teams hit squads is how he described him, that are already in the United States, three of which are foreign and two of which are domestic. This is all madness. I've never seen anything like this in my life. Obviously, we have had assassination attempts against presidents and successful ones in you know, distant past, but in recent memory, this is about as crazy and as dangerous the time as I've ever lived through. So you already talked about briefly the Thomas Matthew Crooks and how he has all of the hallmarks of kind of this this groomed Patsy Ruth or Ruth. On the other the other hand, the Florida attacker, he comes across as a true believer, but he's also got such a bizarre background where he's getting passports for you know, Afghan fighters to go fight in the Foreign Legion in Ukraine. I mean, very very cia e cia ish sounding stuff, totally bizarre behavior. What's your rita on that one?
Speaker 4: Did? What are you thinking?
Speaker 7: So the answer that I go back briefly to Butler.
Speaker 6: Coming away from the Butler assassination attempt, there was all these theories out there. You know, it's clearly a government opt to assassinate Donald Trump. I could attribute on its own in a vacuum Butler to utter government incompetence. It is, it checks every single box.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: You don't meet with the guys ahead of time because you don't want to hang out with the locals, and the locals get offended and say, hey, you know what, screw it, We're not going to sit on the top of the roof. No, no, And then you don't want to communicate with them. Because if you get their radio, then you have to bring it back to the radio to them and you have.
Speaker 7: To monitor it.
Speaker 6: It's a bummer. I have to hold on to it and you're gonna have to stay late. It just fit the bill as an agency, the Secret Service, who has all these failures happening all the time, but they're just never tested, right, and then finally when they were tested, it was exposed. But then flash forward sixty three days and we have another assassination attempt, and this one you can't explain away other than a couple of potential routes. You have this guy who sits in the bushes for twelve hours when he has no reason to know that Donald Trump's going to be at that golf course that wasn't on his itinerary in any way. So then you believe that, well, maybe he knew that that was Trump's normal golf course and he just took a shot that.
Speaker 7: He was going to be there on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Maybe was his plan that I'm going to sit in the bushes of this golf course every single day until I see Donald Trump, and today just happened to be day one, or has he been there for many days and you.
Speaker 7: Haven't caught him.
Speaker 6: You haven't fortified Donald Trump's home golf course when he's been in our Secret Service protection for almost a decade and he plays there regularly. You haven't taken advanced measures, or there was some sort of thing that going on there, there were complicit that that operational security was either a failure or on purpose. And then you described him he is like a spirit of the age, like the next thing that he's really into. He has a really crazy criminal history, like ninety five separate charges and rests in the last twenty years, including for weapons, and he's never done a day in prison. In fact, they immediately give him a plea bargain the next day. It seems like someone who's got some sort of protection from a powerful entity. And when in the close proximity to the Butler Pennsylvania, and then these other things that are happening, like that incident and I believe it was Arizona where the supporters of Trump were saying that they lost their ability to see, they were going to the hospital. It is just too many things to say, well, no, these are just all coincidental, which is why I keep saying, I'm curious if you think that this is a good idea or just a novel idea. I would like to see Donald Trump pretend that he's James Garfield and go to Mayri Lago and say, I'm running.
Speaker 7: It off my porch.
Speaker 6: Mar A Lago is White House Part two. I will be presidential. I'll do press conferences like I'm the president. I will give I'll let press in what that I want. I can let guys like you in, anybody in whatever he wants to get interviewed, and he can say, look.
Speaker 7: I had a supporter die. I've had other ones get hurt. I'm not going to let my supporters get murdered because of the failures here. And Plus, I.
Speaker 6: Don't want to redirect resources that are already spread very thin from what we understand the Secret Service, away from my competitor or from the actual president on paper, the human roomba. I let them have those resources. Plus I don't trust the Harris Biden Secret Service. That's a day one fix from me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: I wish he would do it now, because I'm very nervous about the next thirty days and whether or not he can actually get to election dates.
Speaker 4: It's nerve wracking.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, based off of what you said, there all this confluence of different events, of different failures. It seems as if you are thinking that there the government could be involved in trying to take out Trump as a you know, recovering FBI agent. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 6: I have not said that that is crazy, and I'm not going to entertain it. I think that there is evidence to support that. It makes me feel happy that I'm no longer associated with it, you.
Speaker 7: Know, to that extent.
Speaker 6: I'm actually very resentful and angry that the congress members who alleged to be there to support us just exploited and used us, myself and the other whistleblowers. They basically had two things that they could do, and they only had to be successful in one of them. I compared it the other day to the Mets against the Braves to play into the world to the playoffs, Like they both had to get one win out of the doubleheader, and they both did so. Yet one win out of two and your success. They could have taken the information and used the power of the purse that we provided to them about the horrible goings on within the FBI. The weaponization and brought about fundamental change, and then our sacrifice would have at least done that, right or they, But instead they just used it to do televised hearings and do campaigns and fundraise and go on cable news. The other one was, all right, we can't bring about the change because dagnabit we don't have the president, so sorry, at least protect the guys like myself and like the others so that we didn't face the consequences that we did. And they were all big and very celebratory that Marcus Allen got his security clearance reinstated and his back pay, which he got four months after reaching the settlement the day before he testified. Wouldn't should know it. It was twenty seven months, and you've had the control of the Congress for almost two years.
Speaker 7: So that's not sufficient.
Speaker 6: I sit here, other guys like Garrett of Boyle still indefinitely suspended. I had to resign to try to take a job, but I'm still unpaid and I'm unemployed now and unemployable, So why would anyone else come out? There's no incentive to. You're not gonna get the change you want. You're not gonna get any protection. And that's the biggest tragedy because there is a treasure trove of information that's on the inside, maybe about a potential plot to kill a presidential candidate, but they're never going to get.
Speaker 3: It because it's it's a life wrecker, you know. I have to believe that if if the if my read of these things, because I won't say it's your read, but my read of it is that they are in fact trying to take out Trump actively. I just think that there's there's too many, too many different attacks for me to say, oh, yeah, now these are all just radicalized lunatics because they watch Rachel Mattow at night, or these are all foreign operatives, foreign funded operatives by you know, Putin or the Mullahs or whatever whatever the the you know, narrative is on it, and I just read into it like, yeah, this looks I mean, when you see what the media has done, when you see what the political class is done, when you see the line of the fis of courts to spy on Trump, you know, even before he was the president of the United States, the multiple impeachments that are based off of largely nonsense or stuff that Joe Biden or Barack Obama were guilty of themselves. And then you see the multiple assassination attempts. It looks as if a natural progression of aggression, if you will, like it goes from soft to very very hard. And my distinct fear is that in fact, this is not going to stop, and that the next thirty days or so that we have left before the election are about as perilous as it could get. Additionally, even once the election's over than.
Speaker 6: Talking about that, yeah, I mean, see there's a period in between there and taking the oath of office, and even when he.
Speaker 3: Takes oh yeah, I mean basically for the next four point four years, it's going to be pins and needles.
Speaker 4: That's assuming he wins.
Speaker 3: I and I mean, I'm just mortified, honestly, like I because and just to you know, my audience knows this. You may not, but I never voted for Trump, you know, like I'm seriously considering. I'm seriously considering voting for him this time. But I didn't vote from en twenty. He didn't vote for him in sixteen. But you and I both know what happens if he gets taken out. I mean, this country is going to be permanently and irrevocably screwed. Like we are in serious, serious shit if that happens.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think that? Am I right?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Are they going to continue to try? Whoever whoever is doing this? Do you think it's going to continue to try? And what's your gut tell you?
Speaker 4: I know this is just a guess.
Speaker 6: I yes, I share your fear that this is going to continue, and he's going to continue doing the P. T. Barnum and having the big rallies and putting himself at risk. And that's obviously a calculation from his that he's decided that's that's with it to him. I actually I'll disagree with you on one thing. I think that there will is a greater chance of unrest and breaking a part of the country if he wins. Interesting because I think that the communists left in this country will lose their ever loving mind and do whatever is necessary to prevent that. Whereas the theoretical, the right, the libertarian, the conservative, whatever you want to call them, who are going to pull the lever for Donald Trump. Frankly, they've been weighed, measured and found wanting. And it happened in twenty twenty when a whole bunch of guys who had tat sleeves and had don't tread on Me t shirts masked up to walk down one way grocery store aisles to spend their government stemmy check which they needed to shut down their non essential business that they had to use to feed their family.
Speaker 7: And they're going to call that bluff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, it's it's weird.
Speaker 3: I saw this clip circulating yesterday where this guy was talking about how, you know, people always talk about right wing violence as if it is if it's even a thing this country, and it's like, no, there's actually massive left wing violence. There's almost almost zero right wing violence. And he was saying, and that's why we'll lose, that's what he said. And I'm like, man, you know that's a really dark prognosis. But at the same time, you're like, it's not totally wrong, Like you can't say that it's just obviously wrong.
Speaker 7: Well take it out of the violence.
Speaker 6: There's no mutually assured destruction from the political law fair scene.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: You have the Democrats that have used indicted Donald Trump nine hundred and ninety nine times, right, and there's not been a single attorney general or even local prosecutor that has charged a prominent Democrat doesn't have to be Joe Biden or Kamala Harris get An. You can't get a cabinet member indicted for something just to say, look, this stops when you stop, and it's never going to stop. Their side won't because they recognize that this is an asymmetrical battle.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Their belief, they're fundamental, their religion is that that was not his band is required, resistance is futile.
Speaker 7: You will be assimilated.
Speaker 6: They're like the borg and then the conservative, the right, the libertarian wing is kind of like, well, we all want the same thing, and you might have a different yard sign up, but as long as you know your grass, we can get along. And that social compact is broken, and too few people understand it because they're just still too darncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you're right, And I don't really know how you one wake up those people to that reality or to avoid kind of ramping up of political violence, because I very much don't want to see that. I don't want to live through that. I want to live in a country like that. And I think that's really the primary reason that the right is like not violent is because they're like, yeah, we don't want to, like we understand what that amounts to moving forward, whereas like the left wing violent people are like, I hate everything about this current paradigm. I don't care if everything burns. I'm totally okay, I'm I'm I'm prepared to lose everything, including myself, in this fight.
Speaker 4: Like these are radical folks, and then.
Speaker 3: You've got just kind of like let's go along to get along conservatives that are like, well.
Speaker 7: It's never going to be even because the communist left, that's their religion. They are here for this purpose.
Speaker 6: When they are gone, it aids to black they don't see another life after this.
Speaker 3: As is always the case. Liberty Lockdown is brought to you by Phoenix Ammunition. If you're running low, the only place to go is Phoenixammo dot com seriously best Ammo company in the business, totally the spiciest of online presence. These guys apparently want to be on every watch list, and I think they've probably succeeded in doing so, And that means that you ought to be supporting them because they are radical lunatics. Just like you make sure that you check them out on Twitter at Phoenix ammo or go to phoenixammo dot com. As I say all the time, if you're running low, the only place to go is phoenixammo dot com.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So no matter, martyrdom, you'll never ever fight is hard. But I and this is again, this is dark. I think we're going to get a smack in the face regardless of the election outcome. It's here and people just haven't realized yet. And I started to see it actually probably in the last few weeks. It was doing I do our grocery shop and was going through a BJ's you know, big box store, and I noticed there were about two dozen people applying for jobs and they were my age or older. I'm thirty nine, and I just had to curious us. You pull it up, like, hey, what's what are they hiring from the store? It was one part time cashier job, and like, I'm unemployed, I am looking for anything I can and I was just finally was like, swallow pride, man, what's Walmart got?
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 6: You need to take a thirty minute online assessment and they prefer a bachelor degree to be a part time shelf stocker at Walmart. Right now, that just means they have applications through the roof of people. People are struggling and they're putting on the good face right now and dark times are here, and it doesn't help us that we don't have leaders who are realistic. The people that died in pow camps in Vietnam were the ones that said, like, hey, they're coming to get us. They're coming to get us tomorrow. You know, the sun will come out tomorrow, guys. The ones that were realistic, like, buckle up, we're here for the long haul.
Speaker 7: We can get through it if we struggle. We're the ones that thrived, and we don't have leaders that do that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: They're all just with slim past the graveyard or they're saying pull the lever for me and we're going to have nothing but sun China rainbows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to agree. I'm I'm very nervous about the economic outlook, particularly if Trump wins, because then then they have a lot of impetus to maybe reverse course on the interest rate reductions that the FED policy has been doing and basically spiral this economy into oblivion because we're sitting on thirty five trillion in debt quadrillions in debt globally that are all based in the dollar. Like all you have to do is hike the FED funds right, Like the reason they're they'll pulling it down. They try and tell you that the economy is great.
Speaker 7: Great, but we're going to do panic level drop and.
Speaker 3: Interest rates bingo. You see what I see? So I think that there's a distinct possibility whoever wins, but particularly if Trump wins, that the economy is fucking toast next year. So anyways, I'll move past that. I do want to kind of close out with your thoughts on the FEMA response to the hurricane Helena or Helene. I don't know how you pronounce it. A lot of angry people, man, I've I've been covering this for a week now, and I can't believe how little help these people appear to be getting and how furious the people living there are. I don't know if the FBI is ever involved in, you know, domestic crises like that, but what just what's your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Probably we deployed a swat teams to hurricane areas. It was just sort of it was pointless. It's just like, hey, it's the government, We're gonna send bodies. So the takeaway was like, you want to standing there in swat gear and then taking up hotel rooms, I mean for nothing really, So the FBI does do that. This is on display of how much the government really truly hates the citizens and how the social compact is completely broken in And look, I don't want the government involved in any hurricane. I'm a small I'm a government like minimalist. Like there's an anarchist and then there's the guy next to him, and I'll stand next to that guy, right, I'm that close. So I don't think there should be a femal I don't think there should be a federal response. That being said, it's cost at this point, too many Americans disagree with me.
Speaker 7: It's a system I have to live in.
Speaker 6: And the fact that you have the federal government spending six hundred and forty one million dollars on illegal aliens who don't buy into our social compact, and they're gonna cut seven hundred and fifty dollars checks and then fight people who are on the ground like trying to do good citizenship, which being American is an action verb. It's not a leisure pursuit. You have to be uncomfortable and inconvenienced at times. And people are going there doing the right thing, trying to help their fellow man, flying drones up in the air to try to identify people, and they're saying, no, you can't put drones up there because we don't want the footage coming out, or you are not a FEMA approved vendor. That's the government not just being negligent, that's being actively antagonistic against people to be corrupt.
Speaker 7: Yes, and and everything they do is political.
Speaker 6: I've tried to get wrap my head around it because it seems like this should be a good messaging politically for Donald Trump, right, because he can say, like, look at this catastrophe, they're not taking care of the people and whatnot. I don't know what the message is here other than we hope enough people die that they don't get to the polls.
Speaker 7: Like, is that really what it is?
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know. I can't get a read on it.
Speaker 3: I'm stunned at you know, just for the political motivations, you would think that they would want to signal like, hey, we got you, you know, But it tells me maybe they're not so concerned about the election.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to read it other than that, or we're just at such a late stage of corruption and government largest that this is just how the system works and they literally can't fix it. They can't do anything about it, like this is just how things go.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: All of these prognoses are dire, and I don't know which one's right.
Speaker 7: So the cupboards could be bare.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's completely a plausible explanation here, and it's their own doing. Look, they have made it very clear that they want to give illegal aliens everything to come here in the hope that they can overwhelm the system. And this is what happens in late stage republics like Rolling. They were pilfering the treasury on their way out because they could see the crumbling. And because we're ruled by a bunch of octagenarians who were not buying green bananas and don't believe in an afterlife, they're happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well said Yeah, I mean that's that's my concern too.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just stunned at all of this. Honestly, you know, just watching watching the first hand. Most of this is like not video at this point because they don't have internet. But it's like texts from people when they have enough cell service to get things out, and it's just tragic. It's just absolutely heartbreaking, and it doesn't seem it doesn't seem like the media is covering it very much. It also it reminds me very much of how the media moved on past these multiple attempts on Donald Trump's life. It's like anything that's counter to their to their you know, end goals, just gets buried and it seems as if that works for their audience, but it doesn't work for the people that are paying attention, and it doesn't work for the people.
Speaker 4: That live there.
Speaker 3: And that that divide in the country of those that are sitting in New York City watching CNN, is they think that the world's fine.
Speaker 4: You know other thing.
Speaker 6: I mean, you remember when Sandy hit and they thought that that that was the.
Speaker 1: End of all.
Speaker 6: I mean, we will never rebuild. New York City's gone and lost. Because that was affecting the news people. I think that frankly Ron DeSantis's expert handling of the hurricane in Florida meant that we can't cover that, We don't want to give him the good press. And then Cooper's mishandling of it. North Carolina's like, well, we definitely don't want to highlight that. So there's that political angle of it. But there's just a human toll here. I mean I was always told, you know, if it bleeds, it lead, that's what the media is going to cover.
Speaker 7: That's gone. It has to further a political narrative here, and this thing is going to be like Vegas shooter memory hold, which is just a catastrophe.
Speaker 4: I would love to have you back on to talk about that. Do you have five minutes to talk about that?
Speaker 7: Sure, let's end it.
Speaker 4: All right, right, let's end on Vegas. What the fuck happens? Steve?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 7: Again, I don't have firsthand knowledge here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did work on the inside and know how things typically go. My strong suspicion is that Stephen Paddock was some sort of asset for a government agency and was doing the gun exchanges, and part of his compensation was laundering the money through the casino. That's why he was a professional gambler, right yep, and then.
Speaker 3: A professional video poker player. There's no fucking professional gamblers that do that.
Speaker 6: And and I think that, I mean, take it even to Butler. I think they got God. I think they were trying to do an arms deal with some terrorists, thinking that like, all right, we're gonna swoop in, and then the terrorists just did an attack right there, and they're like, holy crap, we gave them the weapons, which.
Speaker 7: Is also a problem because when you do arms deals in the government, they're not supposed to be functional weapons, so there's a problem with that.
Speaker 6: But I think that they had they had to bury that, and there might have been multiple agencies that were not deconflicting, like one was working a terrorism angle, one was working a gun running angle that was criminal, and then it was just like, we need to bury it because that whole thing. I mean, they had two ads on the on the team that went into the hotel room twice, the Vegas ad hoc team that went in there were local police. Some of those guys were squat They had two negligent discharges in the hotel room. That's how messed up it was, and nobody knows that. And then last year the FBI said, we were happy to tell you what Steven Paddock's motive was, and it was a lot that he lost, like ten thousand dollars gambling. So we decided to set up a sniper's nest over three days and kill sixty people.
Speaker 3: Right, that's that's the that's the narrative they expect us to buy. Uh yeah, I don't all right, last question, do you think that Thomas Matthew Crooks worked alone?
Speaker 4: That he was?
Speaker 3: I mean, we've already covered enough to kind of assume he probably didn't work alone.
Speaker 4: Do you think he was the only shooter on that day? Have you have? You? You did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think he's the only shooter there that was, well, the only shooter that was had ill intent.
Speaker 7: Let's say that the counter snipers were there. But yes, I think he's the only one.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that's good.
Speaker 3: At least we got one one benign kind of story that fits.
Speaker 7: Now, no zipline off of the water tower, because that zipline would weigh like in the thousands of pounds to stress that far true?
Speaker 4: That true? That all right? Good? Well?
Speaker 3: Look, last last question for you, actually, why is it that Donald Trump hasn't brought you in for his security detail?
Speaker 4: Why aren't they?
Speaker 3: I mean, there there ought to be there ought to be plentiful job opportunities for someone like you, Steve, You're an actual honorable person with the capacity to to save lives. That seems like you should have a limitless uh, you know, opportunities for jobs.
Speaker 7: So what the fuck that's a good question.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, I don't I don't even have any aspirations to like live on Mara Logue or anything like that. I mean, I'd just be happy to be a resource of information for him. Just haven't had anybody reach out other than Cash. Mattel is a friend of mine. He's been very good. His Foundation for Whistleblower has reached out to me and helped support me and my family. So you know, I've had conversations with him and then helped him on his movie premiere, but not in any official capacity anything like that. The only politicians who have ever reached out to me were every now and then. I've had the last two years of Congress person or their staff will reach out, and then there's just it's just kind of that is what it is.
Speaker 7: Nothing goes further than that.
Speaker 6: So I endeavor to be as someone who is just a wealth of information, be it a resource for people who are making decisions, and if they want me to perform more than that. Look, I'm sitting here in my house every day, and every day it feels like it's the same day here, just.
Speaker 7: Time.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish I had Joe Rogan level size audience so that this would blast out and have job opportunities just banging down your door.
Speaker 4: But you never know.
Speaker 3: Rogan follows me, maybe he watches this, maybe he has you on maybe then the then that all happens, So we'll see.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and tell my audience where they can follow you.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, and thanks again for having me so you can follow me on X at real Steve friend is the handle. I have a podcast I do with another Whistlelow called the American Radicals Podcast, which you can find. It's on Rumble, but it also does the audio on all the different platforms. And then on X every weekday I do a show called The Morning Post that it is at eight o'clock on every time zone. It just gets re reset every hour on the hour.
Speaker 4: Smart interesting.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you for joining me once again, Steve, and I hope things work out in the career path. But most importantly I hope you stay safe, you stay healthy, and I think I think at the end of the day, things will work out, but it is.
Speaker 4: It is dark right now, I'm feeling it too dark as before the light right, that's right, that's right, all right.
Speaker 3: If you guys could leave a like, if you got any comments on this one yacht to this was an incredibly fascinating conversation, and subscribe and then share it around, get the word out.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you guys. We'll catch you soon. Peace. Welcome to Liberty lockdown.
Speaker 7: Let's got your flock.
Speaker 4: Liberty ain't come but yeah, it's on hall. It's where did it come from? And where did it go