Speaker 1: Right now, let's say good morning to Swagerman.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, good morning guys, good morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Swagerman, you and your dog Swagy have more than three million followers on ig on Instagram, so undoubtedly a lot of people already know about Swaggy. But tell us about you and Swaggy and what you guys have been doing all around southern California, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so right now, like we're just like our journey just basically started. You know, we've been doing the internet for over ten years, but these last three months we found a passion where basically we're just trying to unite people to love each other, spread positivity, you know, because we're now we're living in a world where people are not happy, people are sad, people are going through stuff, people are trying to fight, argue, and you know, me, I'm not like too much involved in politics, but like I'm just trying to make everyone love each other and you know, spread positivity and just like make people ile laugh, And that's what we've been doing these last three months. And okay, so like these last three weeks has been going to like insane, I don't know, Okay, but.
Speaker 1: Tell us for people who are not familiar with you on Instagram what you and Swaggy specifically are doing.
Speaker 3: So basically we are the I'm pretty sure you guys probably send it on the internet with the guy that drives in the little toy car for seven year olds and is a husky and a guy with a mask with a flag, a Mexican flag, an American flag, Canadian flag. So we fly different types of flags and we just go to different places around the United States. And right now we've been doing California and he's just been going to different cities. Okay, go in love and making people smile.
Speaker 1: And you do make people smile if you watch the videos. I mean, people get you know, they get a kick out of seeing a little Swaggy and you driving around in the little cyber truck.
Speaker 2: It's adorable.
Speaker 1: But you had kind of a rough time on opening day at Dodger Stadium when you did that.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, sometimes you know, like you know, you could be very positive, you could like wake up every day like Okay, I'm gonna be happy, but some days, you know, some there's times that it could be good days, bad days, and you know, fortunately that day was not the day, and you know, we're just going there to make everyone happy, made people smile. You know, we grew up here in Los Angeles and you know we're a big fan of the Dodgers, and you know, one of my dreams was to be to do first pitch for the Dodgers. But unfortunately we got banned at the Dodgers Babium.
Speaker 2: What did you do? Swagerman? That you man that you got banned?
Speaker 3: So basic? So basically, we just took a little toy car made for kids, children like any seven year old could drive it. It drives five miles power and once we arrived in the scene on the parking lot, we got basically followed chase. It was like a little mini police chase, I guess, you know, yes, and they basically stopped us, and you know, like I feel like it was kind of like very unfair because they said that I was kicked out before, but I've never been there, and I actually just got some information from other people telling me that there's another person that's driving in a little seven year old car as well with a dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're saying, why did they say that they removed you from the parking lot at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 3: But they basically they basically said, uh, from our footage is that the security guard, the main person in charge of the property. He said that the reason why they decide to ban me from the Dodger Stadium is because I was not complying with the officer. And the officer was asked for my driver license, and I was telling them that why do you want my driver license? And why am I being detained? I'm not doing anything wrong. If you have a reason for then I will give you my driver license. But unfortunately, he just kept asking for my driver license. And all the fans were there and they were actually agreeing with me because they were saying, hey, is he free to go or is he being detained? And the officer just kept like trying to like ask for my driver license. And I know, my.
Speaker 1: Lawdy, they didn't arrest you, they but they told you you had to leave, and so we saw the video.
Speaker 3: Actually, I actually I actually tried to leave and I told the officer, hey, officer, actually, like, can I just go to my car because our car was down the street, and I told her, hey, can we just leave? It's fine, I'll just leave. It's all good. But Unfortunately, they weren't letting me leave and they were just giving me a hard time, and they were telling me, hey, you know, I could impound your car because this is an unregistered car, so technically I could impound your car. And I was like, why would you guys impound this car? It's a seven year old car. Are you going to go up to a seven year old and impounder car too?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Swigerman, let's let's just get real for one second.
Speaker 2: It The reality is it's adorable.
Speaker 1: You're driving around in the little cyber truck with your dog, who is a beautiful, beautiful dog. Is there concern though that you know that that could be dangerous because I drive around in Dodger in the Dodger's parking lot with my car and it's it's a sketchy parking lot. I mean, you know, people coming and going and everything's not marked really great, Like, aren't you concerned? Maybe or maybe they're concerned that you could get hurt by a car that doesn't see you because you were in a little tiny.
Speaker 3: Car, so you know, like you know, you know, so you know, before we go to these places, you know, we always study and look at the places where we go to and you know, fortunately we went in a time where there was a lot of pagestrians just walking and you know, usually where I was at was it was not as crazy as people think it was. I mean, it wasn't crazy at all. It was just pagestians just walking. And you know, I'm driving in a little car with two big flags, a Dodger's flag and a Mexican flag, and it's like twelve feet so you know, anyone could see a flag from far away because it stands out. But I would never put my dog in danger. I would never do that because I take her my dog and I love my dog. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Swigerman, is have you reached out to the Dodgers? Is there any chance you can get your lifelong band lifted?
Speaker 2: Or is that just.
Speaker 3: Still to be honest, like it just like you know, the video it went super viral on TikTok. You know, we have like almost seven eight million followers on TikTok, I believe, and you know, the video went viral probably got like maybe over thirty million views. But unfortunately, like you know, we have not gotten no response from the Dodgers. You know, people have been saying, hey, we can help you get on bend. But you know, I just like I actually want to be able to attend the Dodger Stadium because, like you know, it doesn't feel the same watching the Dodgers in TV or at a somewhere. You know, it kind of hurts. And they didn't even give me a tamline. They just told me, hey, if you ever come back here, you will be arrested. And he told all the security guards that if I come back, I'll be arrested. And I guess, you know, it's just like the Final Days. But you know, you know, I'm in that stage in life where hey, if I'm not wanted, it is what it is. It's part of life. Not everywhere you go people are not going to want you there. So you know, I'm still going to be a Dodgers fan and I'm still going to support them, and I do not want anything bad like the Billy to Go what happened. I'm not sure you know the story about the Billy to Go now about that story, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: But but just to stay on the Dodger story. Who knows, maybe maybe there will be.
Speaker 2: A meeting in the minds and they can get that lifted or something.
Speaker 3: But and you can you actually get me unbanned from the Dodger stack.
Speaker 2: You and I I'll ask my people. We'll see what we can do.
Speaker 1: Swigerman, thank you so much for coming on and explaining your side of the story. And please give that Swaggy a big hug because that is one beautiful dog.
Speaker 2: And be safe out there. What's your ig and TikTok? So people can follow you if they want.
Speaker 3: You Guys could just search s w A g R M A N or you could just look up Swaggy wolf Dog on Google. You'll find them. I want to say thank you so much, and it's very awesome talking to you.
Speaker 2: Well, it's great time.
Speaker 3: I wake up early early today. I appreciate you really good.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you. Now you can get all kinds of stuff done today. Swagerman and Swaggy, thanks so much. Good luck to you. I hope they lift that ban because you know, all your friends need to be together, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to stay together. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Take care