Speaker 1: All right, welcome back. And of course I heard the belt on Christmas Day. I was written during the Civil War. Guy was saying, wait a minute, what is all this about peace on earth? Well, it wasn't about that kind of peace. It definitely wasn't about that. But joining us now after Tony has had some peace, peace and quiet for a little bit of time. He took some time off for the holidays. Good to have you, aunt, Tony. How was your holidays?
Speaker 2: It was fantastic, David, It's great to see you again. It's good to be back. Took a little bit of time off and traveled a little bit and just again absorbing all this stuff going into twenty twenty five. I knew it was going to be turbulent. Just I felt like that going into twenty twenty and a lot of times the history doesn't repeat, but it rhymes. And they were starting it off with a bang.
Speaker 1: It looks like, oh yeah, absolutely, And we were talking about laughing about the fact that the Treachery got hacked. I talked about this, I guess on Tuesday. I said, it's only fair since they hacked our financial system that they would get hacked. But of course we don't know but it was the Chinese, as I said, because of Ault seven. What we do know is that it is impossible for them to know who hacked them. It could have been any state actor that could have made it look like the Chinese if in fact they did that, or it could be any individuals. It could be any criminals who wanted to do that. So we don't know. So they've obviously got an agenda to say that it was a Chinese who did it. And of course that's the other thing that's worrying about twenty twenty five, that is a war with China.
Speaker 2: That's right, And I mean, if if it was the Chinese, jokes on them, because we've already done the damage to our financial system ourselves. We don't need their help. It's kind of like the scene on Dumb and Dumber when they opened the briefcase. It's full of IOUs and they say those are io us. Those are better than money, and that's pretty much what our treasureries Doe.
Speaker 3: I never saw that movie. To see that scene, that's great.
Speaker 1: So what do you how do you look at the next year here when we look at gold and bitcoin. I mean, last time we talked, bitcoin was up at record highs and everything. It's now dropped down. Gold has dropped down. So what of course a lot of that's going to be year in profit taking. What do you see happening as we move forward.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right on bitcoin. I think it's year in profit taking. And right now the whales are still accumulating bitcoin. I see a drive in price. I don't know some of the bitcoin maximist you know, they call for some wild predictions, you know, a million dollar Bitcoin in the next year and a half. I really don't see that. But I do see a continual trend upward as far as the dollar is concerned, and that's because we have a weaker dollar. I mean, the dollar is going to continue to lose purchasing power. And I know this because Trump's calling for the removal of the debt ceiling thirty six trillion dollars in debt that only increases about every one hundred days. You see another addition of about a trillion, So the dollar is going to have to be weakened in order to inflate their way out of all the fiscal damage that's been done over many decades. And that's again all accelerating the same thing with gold. Gold's going to continue against the dollar, will continue to rise in price. But these are all things that I think, I think, you know, we step back every week and we talk about this. It's not necessarily the gold is the best investment on earth or something. It's just money against something that is fake. Gold is always going to retain some sort of value, and we talk about that just relative to what it was purchasing power one hundred years ago. I mean, gold buys the same amount of land, crude, oil, clothing, and groceries that it did relative to you know, again price of inflation or you know, any statistical anomaly. Gold is going to buy about the same amount of product that it did one hundred years ago. And looking at the markets and everything that we're seeing now, there's no reason to think that we're going to get fiscally responsible. Even if you bring in something like the Doge thing with Elon Musk and Vivt. When I'm Aswami, you're still going to see even if they are able to lay off people and cut government spending, it's going to cause damage to the GDP. We are reliant on debt, We are reliant on the creation of cheap fiat currency to maintain this system, that system, and that's the fatal flaw in the fiat currency system, in the central banking system is in order to do anything, you have to create more currency. You know, that is the truth if you really boil it down, because we have a central bank, the way it works, if you were ever to try to pay off the debt, you would have to create more currency to do it. That's the snaky in its own tail. That was you know, the Federal Reserve itself. So we're not going to get out of that trap. And that's why I think things that are finite gold, silver, bitcoin against our modern you know, fiat currency monetary system, we're always going to be doing well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as Wyter fact, Trump doesn't believe that DOJ is going to work. Does He wouldn't be so adamant and angry about getting the debt ceiling rays for another two years if he thought DOZE was going to do anything. He knows it's not going to do anything. They've had commission after commission go out and make recommendations, and of course Congress won't act on it. So yeah, it isn't going to really make any difference with that well, you were you know, I guess the last week or so I talked about the fact that there was there was an article saying that for every dollar that the government spends, it takes five dollars out of the GDP in many cases, but I'm sorry for taxes, should say every dollar in taxes, it takes five dollars out of the GDP. But E said for every bureaucrat job, that one bureaucrat destroys one hundred and thirty eight jobs with regulations, and.
Speaker 3: So that's yeah, yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: An interesting study that was done by university, and I think it was Musas that put that out there. But we talk about inflation. Just a little story here. Karen and I watched Brigadon, and because we've never seen this version, I hated. I was in middle school. I was in the pit band that did it, so I liked the music and I had some fond memories of it. We had a little bit of time with the holiday, and so we watched a TV production of it that was done by Robert Goulay that really focused more on the music then on the sets and things like that. They didn't thing, so I thought, well, that was pretty good, and I thought, and at the very end of it, it was the whole thing was sponsored by Armstrong. Andy said, well, you can pick up this album for one dollar at the Armstrong store. And I thought, I wonder if anybody's got that album. And I found it on the internet and it only costs four dollars, and I said, I wonder how much that one dollar in nineteen sixty six would be. Well, of course, you know, they use these inflation calculators, use the government's calculation, so it's it's under reported. But it said that that one dollar album would cost ten dollars today, nine to ninety five. And Whistler said, well, look at that. Look at all the money you save just by waiting for sixty years. But that's the whole reason we get gold, isn't it Because gold appreciate some of those period of time because the dollar is depreciating against it, it's still staying the same.
Speaker 3: It's just that the fiacht currency is disappearing.
Speaker 2: That's right. I mean, gold and silver hold their value. They our money. And that's why you won't find the word investment on any of my websites. I don't call it that. That's not what it is. It's a representation. It's the storage of energy, work, and time that maintains its value, and it has pretty much for the last five thousand years. And the modern economy certainly. I mean, we've gone out the gold standard in nineteen seventy one, and that's what I track. I mean, all these numbers of these metrics, I don't even think they're real. I mean, look at the price of silver. I don't think the price of silver should be what it is today. I think it should be much higher. Just given the fact of the deficits and silver that are in the two hundred million ounces a year that were short and have to take from the above ground supply. The gold silver ratio is completely off historically, We're way off the mark for that. So I watch all kinds of things like that, David, that lead me to continue to be bullish on whatever that means for pricing on gold and silver. But the world's moving away from the dollar. That's certainly going to change all of our perceptions of of what the dollar means and what our financial situation is here in the United States. That's going to continue to be precarious, It's going to be up in the air. Because the world's dumping it, and it's dumping it rapidly. I mean, I saw a metric the other day it was like world usage of the dollar in foreign reserves was seventy three percent or so in two thousand and one, and it's under fifty five percent today in dwindling and of course the second most held reserve asset in the world after Basel three and a few years ago, back in twenty twenty one, the Bank of International Settlements made gold a Tier one asset on the books instead of a Tier three and so that's basically on par with currency. And it's now supplanted the Euro. So it used to be the dollar and then the euro and world reserve currency assets, and now it's the dollar and gold. And I've said many times already this last few months that I think gold's already taken the dollar is the world's reserve currency. Given what BRICKS is trying to do. It's not that Bricks is trying to create a different currency, it's just cross border payment systems and ways for them to trade based on something backed by gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. You know, you've talked about this many times about Gerald Ford making gold legal. Did you realize that it was fifty years ago on New Year's Eve, that was when he made that declaration. He rescinded the executive Order of FDR and he made gold legal for American citizen's holding any amount. I think I had always thought that it was a prohibition of Americans holding gold, but he prohibited them having more than one hundred dollars worth of gold at a time. So he got rid of that with his executive order, which again is another thing we see Trump all the time saying he can't do this or can't do that. And he asked the Supreme Court if he can get rid of the executive orders from the previous presence. No, no, no, you can't do that. But of course you can't. But that was fifty years ago. That didn't happened.
Speaker 2: I made a post of that, just sort of meditating on that on New Year's Eve, and I thought, you know, I feel like I'm in the right place at the right time. All the things that I study in my wheelhouse and things that interest me, and I realize just the historical significance of the time that we're in. You've got to remember the average lifespan of a fiat currency is twenty six years, so we've doubled that and now we're on the edge, I think the knife's edge of a real change when it comes to the financial system. And I mean I saw something of the day corporate debt, David it is eight trillion. Wow, corporate debt eight trillion. There's this, all these metrics that are showing us that all these things are unsustainable because you know, every time we get into a problem, especially in the last twenty and thirty years, they just decided will inflate our way out of this. Yeah, whether it's too big to fail in jail or just you know, unnecessary unconstitutional wars, you know, the welfare state, the entrenched deep state, whatever the programs and things they need to fund the two point three trillion dollars that Donald RUMs couldn't find on September tenth, two thousand and one. All these things come back to the fake currency. And so we're going to see I think, just continual bad policy from the federal government and emanating from all central banks around the world. That's why I'm looking at what money used to be. And I think history will I think history will treat us pretty kindly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I look at that. I said, I don't know when Nixon resigned and Jerrell Ford took over, but that was pretty close to the beginning of it. I mean, you know, he got resigned in seventy three or something, didn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nixon resigned in August ninth, nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 3: And wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was that way. Yeah. Ford, I think pardoned Nixon right after that and with a couple of months, and then Jerrell Ford made gold illegal and that's right, FDR. It didn't necessarily make it illegal free to own gold. It was, like you said, one hundred dollars worth, and I think there was some things left over for collectibles. There's obviously dentists and jewelers. But he made it to where you couldn't use gold as your primary metric of savings. That's what they wanted to make sure that, you say. They called it anti hoarding, which is an interesting word. They didn't want you to be able to use it for your wealth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: You know, it is interesting as we see the passing of Jimmy Carter to think about the fact that we look at his record that he had compared to Gerald Ford, who was I'm not a big Ford supporter, but I tell you what, compared to Jimmy Carter, it truly was amazing. I'm not going to see Carter do something like this. But you know, you mentioned the fact that you know, gold is not an investment, right, it is a store.
Speaker 3: Of value or whatever.
Speaker 1: But when we look at bitcoin, Aaron Day has talked about it, Roger Veris talked about it, the fact they wanted to get back to the original design of bitcoin. The big hope I think of all the people who are long term bitcoin support has been that it's going to be a reserve currency. Now we're hearing from people, but in spite of what Trump was hinting and RFK Junior were hinting, that's not going to happen. They said it might happen first in some smaller nations, but it's going to take a while for that to happen. What is your opinion about that, about whether night it'll be a reserve and how is that going to affect You know, everybody's looking at the deregulation aspect of it, but that was also a part of the calculation I think of people getting into bitcoin as well. What is your take on where that's going to go next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in Nashville listening to RFK Junior and then following that Trump spoke. Of course, RFK Junior much more specific, much more bullish, I think, much more savvy on how bitcoin works and what it means. And Trumps just was convinced. And of course was the reading off a script and you can tell that part when he came across the GDP being surpassed by from bitcoin to silvery know he thought it was just kind of surprise, well really passed the GDS the that's the market episode.
Speaker 3: Uh, you should read my speeches before I give the wow.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah, it was so I think that that is up in the air. It would set off a chain reaction. There's gonna be And here's here's the tell I thought was interesting. I'm glad you brought that up. I watched this is between the time I've been on again. Jerome Powell was asked about that. Totally dismissive. That's not in the purview of the our charter, the Federal Reserve. We have nothing to do with that. It's not something that we deal with that. It's not you know, outline and anything that we do just any and he took a while before he as he took a pause. I think it was like three or four seconds, maybe five seconds, just sit there and looked at the guy. So there's a don't get you know.
Speaker 3: Get for a dramatic effect, really, you know.
Speaker 2: The dramatic effect. And it was just like we just they just looked down on this and it's like it's a phenomenon. Uh, you know, something that's in the way. It's a speed bump. We we didn't really figure how to get rid of this thing yet. So I think that the powers that be, especially the central banksters, and don't forget who runs this country. Don't forget who runs things. You know, you can see the people out front, but they're not really in charge. It's the people behind the scenes. And that's the way history works, ladies and gentlemen. It's the way there's always power brokers behind the scenes. And especially in a world of central banking control and fiat currency, it's even worse because you can hide and cover up so much. There doesn't have to be, you know, fiscal debates anymore in this country. We don't really have that. We're going to be that will be the future. But it's not right now. So I think that the opposition of bitcoin coming from central banksters is going to be very strong. It'll filter into our politics, and you know, we saw that through the first Trump administration. That's why I didn't get excited about this one. People want me to have selective amnesia and forget that there was a twenty seventeen through twenty twenty one. I remember those years, and I remember the promises that were made and weren't kept, and I remember the fiscal House that was set on fire. You know again, Wilbur Ross. Everybody remember WILBURH. Ross and who he was, and you know it was he Commerce Secretaries of who he was, David, I mean he came in, yeah, and he was a Ross Child's agent. He's what Bill Trump out in the nineties.
Speaker 1: And now we got Lucky Lutnick is going to be the Commerce secretary who is all about tokenization and securitization, right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there will be some crypto moves in the Trump administration, and I've said that, I think though, but we're starting to see, especially with the H one, b VSA's and all this stuff, they're going to walk back a lot of the America first stuff, they're going to walk back a lot of the promises made. That's the way that politics work. You know, what is it the h O mankins it's an advanced auction on stolen goods or something like that. What an election is so now, but I think in the long term bitcoin has its place. It's probably far too far too long out of it. It's inception to put it back. I mean, it can't go anywhere. There will be smaller nation states that do something, but the United States still may put it on some sort of balance sheet or anything. But there's there's a lot of momentum in Congress and for that, and there's a political i think political will to do something with bitcoin. So we'll see. I just try to keep that out of my focus for what I think bitcoin is, and I think, you know, it's whether it's a you know, I said last year at the beginning of the year, hey really watch bitcoin because you know it was picked up by the ETFs, you know, Larry Fink, Blackrock, we're pushing and I thought, well, that's a huge departure you guys paying attention. I think bitcoin was like twenty nine thousand, and I was saying, this is and I started buying it on a daily for my company's reserves. So you know, that was a good decision because here we are, you know, a year later, and it's already surpassed at one time one hundred and eight thousand. It's down to ninety eight thousand when I checked Spot before the broadcast. So I think that'll be a trend that continues. But it's not going to I don't think we're unless something huge happens. It's not going to go parabolic, like we're going to see half a million dollar bitcoin in the next you know, eight months or something.
Speaker 1: I think they will continue to pump though, you know, before they do the dump, just make sure that you're not their exit strategy, you know, when this stuff happens. But I think they're going to continue to pump it because on the other side of this stuff, you've got Lutnick and you know, tether and stable coins and securitization and tokenization all these other things. That's really what they're working. On the side. They got everybody looking at bitcoin, and they're using bitcoin, I think to get people excited about digital money and about the blockchain and stuff like that. While they do something very nefarious on the side with this stuff and kind of come in as a de facto CBDC. Now the Bank of International Settlements is talking about the fact they're going to continue on with their CBDC. But I think that the way that it's going to roll out in the US UK, the Five Eyes that already said, you know, a couple of months ago, they said, well, we're not going to do anything called CBDC, but they will do the functions of CBDC, I think, and I think part of what is happening with a bitcoin and the the regulation around crypto currency is to pave the way for that that de facto CBDC that's going to be like a public private partnership, and people like Larry Lutnik are going to make a lot of money off of this, and many people and the Trump administration are connected to that. That's That's what I'm looking at. So I'm still looking at gold as a hedge against that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Gold's going to be more steady. The volatility of crypto and bitcoin itself is much more of a high risk asset. And I'm in it, you know, and I'm going to have Wisewolf. Bitcoin's about to launch. That'll be a new program that we have within the next forty five days and making a lot of progress there. It's going to be great for those that want to trade some of their crypto bitcoin and turn it into gold and silver. I made an announcement on tenfoil hat that you know, we're going to be the first no fee broker in America. If you want to turn your bitcoin into gold or silver, you can get with us directly and there's no fee. That's the there's no other golden silver company that does that and we're going to be able to do that because we're going to make a symbiotic relationship between the two. So I am an advocate of bitcoin. However, I don't get on these hype trains. I think that's a dangerous thing to promise people what the price is going to be, because I do agree with you that they can pump and dump, especially when they've got the ETFs now and the inflows. They get the price really, you know when because most the sad part about investing is that what I've watched is that when the price starts to go up, really go up on anything, that's when people jump in. They don't fear of missing out. They got to get in there, and they want to ride the way at the top. It's for the wrong time to get in. And you've got to look at things when you know, and again use use your own research and your own you know, background, and the things that you find viable. If you want to get into something, you know, that needs to be a personal choice. But that's what's going to happen when the thing implodes. That's when they always come in with the regulation. You know, it's problem reaction solution, and that's what I fear with the CBDC. However, the mixed bag on that, the double edge of the sword is that bitcoin created a culture, which I've found fast. I've been in bitcoin for you know, since twenty sixteen. The fascinating part about bitcoin is that the people around it, especially the podcasters and the young folks, they really you know, they're skeptical of central banking. They don't like they talk about fiat currency. So selling them on a CBDC because they use bitcoin as a moot, it's not going to work. They already don't like CBDC, and I think it's you know, something that we should be I feel thankful for is the fact that the term CBDC now is dangerous and it wasn't it three years ago. And I've been talking about it for years. I mean, long before anybody knew what it was. I mean the first broadcast I ever did with you, we were talking about world currency, and I think it was like the end of twenty eight nineteen going into a twenty twenty. So yeah, we've come a long way with that. They've got to rebrand a lot of it. But the danger lies in the volatility of the markets themselves. What goes on with crypto, especially these stable coins, we don't really know. I trust bigcoins network, but I don't trust the people that are trying to hijacket. And that's the thing that we got to differentiate on.
Speaker 1: And again, you know, look at the damage that they can do with something it's justn't independent of the asset itself. Look at what they did to real estate when they came up with the derivatives. And so you've got Larry Fink who's saying, well, it doesn't really matter to what I'm doing, whether it's Trump or Biden, it doesn't really matter for what I'm doing, because I'm doing derivatives you know, and I can manipulate the market and really sinister ways, and so I think that's the key thing. And you're right, everybody has caught onto the term CBDC. So I've said, you know, we need to focus on what the characteristics of CBDC that are negative were and try to get because you got all these legislatures now that are starting to several different states have got pending legislation to ban CBDC. But it's it's not just that, it's the privacy. It's having a digital ID, it's having programmability where you can manipulate it. It's those types of things that need to be banned, not the term CBDC. They'll call it something else and they'll come at it from a different angle. And that's what I think is really concerning, especially because with Trump, everybody just shuts down and says, well, it's okay, we're fine, we don't need to buy guns, we don't need to buy gold. He's got it covered. We're all doing great now because we've got a Republican and even better, we got Trump in.
Speaker 3: So everybody just lulled to sleep with all.
Speaker 2: Of this stuff. It's the dangerous part of our politics. Now that's so tribal, is that when they perceive a win, you just lay down your arms and then figure out it's you know, it's done, and we're good, and I'm going to go to sleep for four years and then you wake up to a lockdown and then there's President Fauci. That's the problem with those kinds of politics. And that's why I told you, you know, we had the right before the election, we had that interview together and I said, look in one of two ways. You know, if there's a Trump win, and gold and silver will take a hit, Bitcoin will go up in the opposite if there's a Harris win. So that's where we're seeing. There's a lot of profit taking it in the year. But going in the fundamentals, what drove the price of gold the last few years? What has been that, Well, it's the decline dedollarization. The supremacy of the dollar is waning, the American empire is in trouble, the geopolitical tensions are heating up, and central banks are buying gold because they're going to remonetize their dead. They're going to going to reset. They call it a great reset. A matter of fact, we're this is halftime show for the decade of the Reset, folks, and that's this is what we're watching. The powers that be, the Davos set, they've already decided the future. You're just playing ketchup. We're all just playing ketchup. Looking at what's happening with our currency system, which again massive change is going to happen because of the damage done and gold and silver, bitcoin, these things will hold their value, I believe, going into the next five years.
Speaker 1: And you know, when we look at it, the economic unrescue one of the things that kicked all this stuff off in many different ways, and not just the massive spending. And who was it that gave us a steeper curve on the spending and on the debt. You know, then it was Trump, and of course it was Biden kept up that pace, but he's the one who escalated it very rapidly. And now we've got something that I think is going to be a real economic bomb that he's ready to throw in, and that's going to be the tariff stuff, because in a sense, what he's doing is he's weaponizing the US's position. You know, well, we got the we got the petro dollars, so let's use that as a weapon. And now Trump is saying, well, we're buying so much stuff, let's use that as a weapon. When you start doing this, it's going to create all kinds of secondary and tertiary effects. It's going to just be a big bomb in the global economy. I played a clip from China I couldn't believe the other day Tony, and it was a lot of people taking independent people in China taking videos and posting them up of how empty the trains going into Beijing were, how empty the streets were, how nobody was shopping or buying anything, how the stores and the malls were empty, and the restaurants, and it truly was amazing, because that was one of the things when we were there, just a sea of people everywhere you would go, especially in the retail areas. Everything was a ghost town. And so if you're going to throw tariffs into that, you're going to create a real bomb of a financial system. And then everything is up for grabs now going and that's their crisis, and they're going to come of all kinds of radical solutions if they create a radical crisis, and I think the trigger for that may be the tariffs that's just the way I'm seeing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sadly, I believe you're right, David, because I've always been a fan of tariffs. I believe that's what the country was built on. I believe in economic nationalism, but there has to be a coherent policy. Ever since we gave away America's manufacturing and make no mistake, it was given away literally, you know, the pawning of America's soul. As Pat Buchanan said, he wrote a book in the late nineties called The Great Betrayal. That's exactly what it was. It was given away through free trade programs that the corporations were given a backdoor exit and said, hey, you can take your factories and moving them over to Mexico or moving them to China, and we'll just let you in, you know, without a tax, completely free. You can get away with lower wages, no environmental regulations. You don't have to fight the good fight here. And it really backs up what Thomas Jefferson said about merchants have no country. They don't fight for lower taxes or fight for the American way or prosperity here. What's good for GM is good for America. Used to be the slogan thatamics no sense anymore, as we're in a global economy, and so I think it's become a consumer nation. And even Paul Volker said that it was former head of the Federal Reserves, So what's wrong with you? You know, they was being interviewed in Congress in the early eighties, and so what's the problem with the US economy? So well, we become a consumption economy on a production economy. And what Trump's talking about, Well, first of all, he wants two things that are diametrically opposed. He wants a weaker dollar and then he wants to have high tariffs. Well that doesn't work. I mean, you have to have a strong dollar in a production economy if you want to build that. That's economic nationalism. But you can't say, well, we've got to have massive amounts of debt. We're going to print our way out of this, We're going to have a massive liquidity, you know, a roaring stock market, all that stuff. And at the same time, we're going to charge you one hundred percent tariff if you don't use the dollar to help us continue our Ponzi scheme, because that's what it is. It's using the dollar after nineteen seventy one is making sure that we don't have, you know, fiscal armageddon, because if it's not backed by anything, then you have to continue to use it through something called money velocity in order to It's like tinker Bell if you don't clap, tinker Bell died, right. The same thing with currency and the problem with Trump's that's just an incoherent, schizophrenic economic policy to say that we want a weaker dollar, but we want high tariffs that you know. Buchanan wrote a book that I read Nick. It was one of the inspirations to get me to get back into politics, so I get into politics in general and actually go run for office and start a radio show. It's called Suicide of a Superpower. And the subtitle of that book was can America Survived to twenty twenty five? And it was written in twenty eleven, and I was reading that at the end of twenty eleven, around the same time, you know, the Christmas New Year's season, and one of the chapters in there was about the Federal Reserve, and it talked about how the Federal Reserve was responsible for the Great Depression and the Smoot Holly Act were framed. Smut and Holly were framed. It was the actual because that's Smoot and Holly's the tariffs. So the of the Great Depression that were so high. You know, you see that famous scene from Faris Bueller Ye Ferispuele's Day off of ben Steins blaming Smut and Holly. Anyone, anyone, right, Bueler, That's exactly right. And so but that's just think about that. Take a step back for a second and think about how incoherent we've become. I didn't think we'd be talking about tariffs in my lifetime. I didn't think that I was just a I thought it was a rogue. You know, America first or before that was a term that was acceptable to use again back in twenty thirteen. But now that doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, these are just these aren't This is not economic nationalism, that's weaponization of the dollar by other means.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean just look at what Trump did. You know, we're a consumer economy. We've given away our manufacturing and we aren't going to get it back as long as we've got the Paris Climate Accord in because it's going to be too expensive versu to manufacture anything here, regardless of all the rest of this stuff, the slave labor, the piracy, you name it. That's the thing that is going to is the determining thing. And Trump pretended that we're in the Paris climate A Court and all the Republicans pretended that we're in it, and there was never a vote on that as a treaty. And so you know, when you look at that, you know that they're not going to address the problems. Guard's got a comment, Guard Goldsmith. He says, I like the idea directly turning crypto into gold or silver then moving to Siberia.
Speaker 3: Well that's coming up pretty soon. You'll be able to go different directions there with strategy.
Speaker 2: It's just a you can see, you know, Sarah Palin can see it from her backyard. Guard get over there to Alaska, it's right there.
Speaker 1: Or Greenland right that it's on his wish list. He went to Greenland in Canada. So it's crazy anyway. It's going to be a crazy year, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Uh? And it is going to be interesting. And you say you're going to roll that out of course?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Are you waiting for them to change some of the egregious regulations around crypto and everything before you jump into it, are you preparing.
Speaker 3: To do it?
Speaker 2: I'm just going full stated steam ahead. It's always good if you're waiting for them. That's what famous meme of the skeletons sitting at the desk I think. I don't think I'm waiting. I'm gonna I'm just complying with We've got a compliance officer and people that we've already put on retainer. It's just taking me forever to projects. Don't take me like they used to, David. It seems like it's everything's in slow motion on one side and then moving fast on the other. I don't know if it's just me or or what it's age? Is it age?
Speaker 3: Okay? Thanks? Thank you?
Speaker 2: So I just turned forty five, so I'm like, what's okay? Thanks? I'll be looking forward to that. But yeah, we're working on that. We've got a wise wolf Bitcoin is about to launch and you'll be able to do the same thing like you did with wolf Pack. We'll put it up on like automatics. It'll be for white glove service for people that want to own some bitcoin or diversify but not you know, deal with coin Base or some be it a fake you know, a faceless thing that you know. I've had trouble with those networks, by the way, Yeah, they're not the you know, if you're trusting them, it's a little bit of roll in the dice. So with me, you won't have to do that, and we will have a pretty symbiotic network between the precious metals and crypto. And I say crypto, I mean bitcoin. I'm really not indeed the other coins. We might be able to help you do that, but it's it's not going to be our primary focus. It'll just be bitcoin to gold and silver and vice versa. If you want to sell some silver and buy some bigcoin and be able to help you do that. That's that's really what we're adding. And it'll be a coherent, you know, network integrated to what we do.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great, Yeah, it is. You know, the Chinese curse is coming up in twenty twenty five. Me, you live in interesting times. I think this is going to be a very very interesting year. I expect to be fully venerated in terms of what I said about Trump, because it's already I've already been venerated. As we look at this. They haven't even made it through the through the wedding yet. You know, usually you got a wedding and you've got a honeymoon. Well they're already having spats before the wedding even takes place, so forget about a honeymoon. Always great to have you on, Tony. And you got a program that is following up right after, sir.
Speaker 2: Just just after this eleven am Central time, twelve Eastern the Arderburn Radio transmission every week on Thursdays following my interview with you, So come join us. We'll be on Rumble in the America Unplugged channel Rock fin America Unplugged in my my Twitter at Tony Rderburan follows there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's great to have you back. Always good to talk to you. Uh and again you can go David night Gold take you to Tony and you know he's always got these innovative programs like he's talking about doing with bitcoin and you know the the the Wise Wolf package I thought was great. I like the slogan that you've got. Jason sent me Simon as a gift off of wolf Pack, and in that it had his first time I had seen this. Maybe it's been on some of the other stuff. Your slogan about was it bulls and bears and the world of bulls and bears. Be the wolf, that's right, Be the Wolf.
Speaker 3: I like that. And you got some merchandise that's coming up as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got I got my new shirts on. I gotta I've got to do better. I'm the word. I've plugged terribly these days. But I've got new T shirts out, we got hoodies, We've got u stuff for my radio show and Paratruther, my podcast, all sorts of shirts and even Ardiburn dot Gold. I have my own logo for that. So if you like them, dm me. If you like, we can start putting you on the list. We're going to launch that on the store within the month. It'll be launching live and buy all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: I like that Paratruther because you are a paratrooper, well you are a trooper anyway, and we always appreciate having you on. Great talking to you, and we'll say, have a joyful new year. How about that teak it a little bit different.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt.
Speaker 2: With the mcguffin logo in blue.
Speaker 4: But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knightshow dot com, and David is giving a ten percent discount to listeners from now until twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: At that price, you.
Speaker 4: Should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various galas.
Speaker 2: And social events.
Speaker 4: If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.