Speaker 1: Good Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday, and man, do we have a rambunctious show for you tonight on a Tuesday. I know about the comments from Pam Bondy. I know your concerns, and we are going to get to those kind of right away, but I'm going to take a little while to get there. I'll explain it a little bit. We have our crappiest country in the world tournament. It continues. Cash Bettel testified in front of the Senate today. We'll play you some of that. A poll shows US patriotism hits in all times low Americans are jealous of other people's travel, all that some guy accidentally poisoned himself, and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Now, I got all your emails and all your anger about Pam Bondi in her comments earlier. There are several of them. In case you don't know, maybe you're just now turning on the news. Maybe this is your first consummation. I don't think consummation the first way you've consumed information. Today, maybe it is, but there's a lot going around about Pam Bondy saying this on Kate Miller's podcast.
Speaker 2: This free speech and then there's hate speech, and there is no place, especially now, especially after what happened to Charlie in our society.
Speaker 3: Do you see more law enforcement going after these groups who are using hate speech and putting cuffs on people? So we show them that some action is better than no action.
Speaker 4: We will absolutely target you, go after you if you are targeting anyone with hate speech anything. And that's across the aisle.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's so bad. It's bordering on disastrous, bordering on fireable. But I need to explain why that's such a big deal, and you already sense it. I have so many emails like this, oracle. Does Trump know how horrible Bondi is at her job? Clearly the worst appointment he's made. Dear Tomahawk, I've been patient with Bondie. I think she's getting close to getting it, then she lets me down. I believe the latest hate speech clip is the last straw. So okay, okay, So I'm going to come back to that, and it's going to take me a little while, trust me. I'm beginning now, and I will get to her specifically, Okay, I will get to her the Attorney General. I'm going to bore you to tears right about now, and I need to warn you ahead of time. You are going to probably find this a little monotonous in boring. It's just gonna take me a couple of minutes. But I want to get through this because it's important, because I want you to be crystal clear on what is happening and what is coming in this country. And in order to do this, I want to give a shout out to my boy at Stocking MILLK Coffee actually, but he's his name's Eddie. He's a wonderful guy. But he's the one who put up this chart, which I had seen several times before, but he's the one put it up today. So I wanted to tell you about this pyramid that exists. You know about things like a food pyramid, right, you know you understand a food pyramid. A pyramid chart essentially is what it is. I just want to clarify that. That's what I'm about to discuss with you. Now, what kind of pyramid are we discussing? No, it's not going to be the food pyramid. This one has a couple different labels. Okay, the first label on this one, and it's widely spread in communist circles. This is a central part of the communist belief system. What it really is is the communist step by step plan to infiltrate and destroy a country. Do you want to hear what it is? Actually? The label on it is preparation for revolutionary cadres and of masses for revolution. That's the label, all right. And part of it is preparation of parallel hierarchies for taking over government positions. Okay, those are the labels of it. You got me. Like I said, it might get boring. Stay with me at the very very bottom of the pyramid. Now here's how I want you to remember this. We are reading from the beginning to the end. Think about this like a timeline. How does it begin? Then where do you go for the next step? And then the next step, and then the next step and then the final step. What is it? Okay? So stay with me here. The first step this is what they focus on, dissatisfaction with political, economic, social, administrative, and or other conditions. Next step, this is what they're trying to foment in society, creation of atmosphere of wider discontent through propaganda, lies, political and psychological effort, discrediting the government, police, and military authorities. None of this is sounding familiar, right, You haven't seen any of this in your lifetime. And by the way, this is decades they've been working on this. You need to go all the way back to the fifties. The sixties is when they really tried to implement this. As we walk through the timeline, what's the next step? Agitation, forming a favorable public opinion, advocating national cause, creation of distrust of established institutions. Next step, increased agitation. Think about the sixties, unrest, disaffection, infiltration of administration, police, military, and national organizations, slow downs and strikes. None of this, any of this sent ringing any belts for you. Here, what's next? How many times have we read about China's foreign involvement? Here, Chinese spies, China spy balloons, Chinese theft China. Here's the next step. Infiltration by foreign communists, agents and agitators, and foreign propaganda material, money, weapons, and equipment. None of that's sounding familiar. Next, recruitment of fellow travelers. Next penetration into labor unions, student and national organizations, and into all parts of society. Next, spreading of subversive organizations into all sectors of life of a country. How's your public library? How's that drag show going? Next? Establishment of national front organizations and liberation movement. How's Antifa doing these days? How widespread is it across the country, across the country. Now we're nearing the end. The next step intensification of propaganda, increase of disaffection, psychological preparation of the masses for revolt. How many times have we spoken in the last week about just how high the percentages of Democrats who believe death, your death, my death is necessary. They have been prepared over and over again. Next step, overt and covert pressures against the government, strikes, riots, disorders. Hey, George Floyd, we're in the middle of all this right now. Next step sabotage and terror to demonstrate weakness of the government. Now we're on the last few the next step, and you better believe this is going on right now. In fact, I'm going to play this for you really quickly. Just listen closely. This is from Cash Betael's testimony today. Yeah, this is something.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, it has been leaked that there was a discord chat and for those unfamiliar with it. It's a gaming chat room online that the suspect participated in. And we're also going to be investigating anyone and everyone involved in that discord chat.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good.
Speaker 6: I see the public reports that the discord thread had as many as twenty additional users. It sounds like you're trying to run down all of that to see if that's accurate. Who else may have been on that thread, what they may have known. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 5: It's a lot more than that.
Speaker 1: We're running them all down.
Speaker 6: It's a lot more than twenty, yes, sir, And you're running all of that together, every single one.
Speaker 1: YEAP increased underground activities to demonstrate strength of revolutionary organization, Intense sapping of morale of government, administration, police, and military. The final three increased political violence, terror sabotage. Now these last two are considered to be above ground. You should know that others were all classified as being underground. You do this as quietly as possible. The last two minor gorilla actions, all the way to the final step, large scale gorilla actions. This may mean nothing to you, just a pyramid. You've probably never even heard of it before. You need to really, really really comprehend and understand to the communists, this is the Bible. This is the step by step playbook those legos you put together as a kid or maybe now no judgment here, where you go through step one, two, three, four, five, all the way up to step one hundred. I have to do this, and then I do this, and then I do that. That's what This is the instruction manual to destroy a nation and have the communists conquer it. I just laid it out for you. Any of it sound familiar, of course it did. This is happening now we are in the middle of it. In fact, forget the middle, towards the endgame of it. Now, let's dig in and tear this apart a little bit more. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. As we walk through it, We're gonna end with Pam BONDI, but we are walking through our current situation right now. And I wanted to use that opening to drive home that there has been four decades a step by step planned organized I say attempt, but they're they're well on their way overthrow of the United States of America by communists who began decades ago. I just walked you through it all. They can't. You can't jump right in and do the open gorilla movement. You'd get smashed. It's a long march through the institutions. It's called it was called by the communists a long march for a reason. They stressed to their followers, you can't do it at once. You'll get discovered, smashed and eliminated slowly, step by step by step. But that was then. Let's deal with where we are now, because clearly some people need to understand the seriousness of this situation. This is a headline breaking. This is from current Revolt local DFW Antifa group possibly tied to the Kirk assassination. It's known as the Elk or elm Fork John Brown Gun Club. What is the elk Fork or elm Fork John Brown gun Club? You've never heard of them? Well, do you remember? It wasn't long ago. Do you remember when that group, that Tranny Antifa group, when they carried out an attack on the Texas Ice facility. Maybe you forgot about it, and maybe you never heard about it because no federal agent was killed. It was only there was only one person shot and it was one of them, and so it was one of those headlines because it didn't result in tragedy for the good guys. We heard about it, we talked about it, then we moved on. But there are details there. I really want you to understand and trust me. I'm going somewhere with this. You need to park it and pay attention. There was not one guy. There was one guy shot. This was an organized attack that ended up failing for a variety of different reasons. Some of them chickened out, some were discovered. But this was not a one off. This was an organized platoon of weaponized communists with weapons in their hands, who were openly attacking a federal facility. Now I want to stress this for one I want to give Data Republican, she's on X, she's brilliant, a lot of credit for digging through the research on a lot of this stuff. But this is not one group. They're all across the country. Have you ever heard of Armed Queers SLC? Of course you haven't. Armed Queers SLC is the name of the group. Of course. SLC stands for Salt Lake City. What are they doing? Well? They had an event February twenty fifth. It was a workshop talking about things like community defense, I'll go ahead and skip over a few things and get to this. These groups are operating across the United States of America. And I know we like to think about them as a bunch of pig pink feather boo wearing dorks who can't lift up five pounds. And they may wear pink feather boas and they may not be able to lift up five pounds, but they can lift up guns. They've been training and organizing, training and organizing and forming violent terror cells across the country. And this brings me to more things I want to talk about these violent terror cells. They are, in a roundabout way, funded by communists, both international and national. And I want to stress that some of this will be vague because we don't know the answers, and I'll get to why that is. Communists create groups and goos nonprofits. They have and I need to stress this to you. They have an army of trained, highly intelligent lawyers because they conquered the justice system, well at least the law schools a long time ago. Now many of the top lawyers in our country a committed communists. Those lawyers work together with other individuals to protect themselves with layers of legality, meaning if you try to put together the communist network, the funding network, how this group works with that group and that group works with that group. You can only follow the breadcrumbs so far until you run into a legal loophole. You're not allowed to just charge through. Because they studied the law, they know the law. They can know they can bury money here and then give money there and then have plausible deniability here. And this network is not one group. It's not one organization. The funding groups are many, the terror groups are many, and this organization, or I should say, these organizations exist in all fifty states across the United States of America. This is not just in Massachusetts and California. Wherever you reside, these organizations exist. They create street violence, they fund terror groups, they fund just regular old riots in the streets. They fund things like all that local drag queen festival. They are the communists activists, and they have covered themselves in the law, and they now operate all across the United States of America. It's ominous, isn't it. It's a lot to take in to sit and think about it. Well, I'm glad, yeah, I wanted it to be a lot to take in because that brings us to Pambondi, the Trump administration, Cash Betel, and others. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Member, you can email the show you loved, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Back to what we were discussing here, all allows Steven Miller in about thirty seconds to kind of put a fine point on what I just said, and essentially in case you're just now joining us, the communist infiltration is very complete across this country in many many ways. It is backed by money, backed by legality, lawyers, organizations. There are weaponized trainee terror arms. They are training with weapons in the open. They organize firearm training. They have already launched fights or operations raids essentially against ICE facilities in Texas. They assassinated by all appearances, Charlie Kirk, we still don't know who would try to blow Donald Trump's head off. We don't know who he was texting with. We still don't know all the information of Ryan Routh. What we know is it's increasing. Now listen to Stephen Miller.
Speaker 7: Yes, so what you're referring to is there are these nonprofit entities that organize, as the President mentioned at tacks on ice officers, attacks on border patrol agents, organized boxing campaigns which are a violation of federal law. They break off cement and they bring into riots. They have organized drop points for weapons, organized drop points for a gas mess organize drop points for all the materials necessary to launch a riot. And of course you saw that during the Black Lives Matter rights as well too. So this whole network of organizations, and I think the key point the prevadicement making is somebody is paying for all of this. This is not happening for free. And so under the President's direction, the Attorney in General is going to find out who is paying for it, and they will not be criminally liable for paying for violence.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, now that that's all wrapped up in a bow, take that little package, the terror, the communist infiltration, Take that little package and set that aside. We're going to get one more little package before we talk directly about Pam, John Brennan, James Comy, others. These aren't street level terror groups. These are individuals who come from the highest levels of power inside of our political apparatus. John Brennan was the director of the Central Intelligence Agency. Pause for a moment and just consider the power that comes with that. You are the man in charge of the largest, by far the largest intelligence apparatus on planet Earth. You have so much power at your disposal it's frightening. Your job is to know what all the enemies of the United States of America are doing around the world, and oftentimes your job is to do things to stop that. That is your job as head of the Central Intelligence Agency. John Brennan instead took the Central Intelligence Agency and launched Operation against Donald Trump on behalf of the communists in this country. Now we're just gonna focus on Brennan, but keep in mind this applies to Comy and all the rest of them. Now that's as connected as connected gets, all the money that comes with that, all the connections who come with that. Do you know what money buys you in this situation? Lawyers Anybody who's ever had to deal with lawyers, anyone will tell you this one hundred percent fact. When it comes to lawyers, you get what you pay for every single time. The difference between a one hundred dollars an hour lawyer and one thousand dollars an hour lawyer is the difference between night and day. It's the difference between you getting off scott free, maybe with the slap on the wrist, or you spending the rest of your natural life in prison. That's the difference in those kind of lawyers. Now, John Brennan has to burn for what he did. He has to burn, and he has to burn publicly. In order to make that happen, Pam Bondy has to essentially climb the mount everest of legal cases. She has to prove an ongoing conspiracy in a vast network where she will have to take apart, classify this classified that, this guy who clams up, this guy who pleads the fifth, and all the while she's going to be dealing with probably two thousand dollars an hour attorneys of the highest, highest regard, the greatest lawyers, not in America, on planet Earth. There will be an army of them surrounding James Comy, John Brennan, and so many of the others, and Pam Bondie has to take them down. And she has to take them down because remember that pyramid I read about in the beginning. We're towards the endgame, We're towards the tippy top of it. It's no longer some angry hippies in the streets during Vietnam holding signs in the air. It's now trained organize tranny commies with weapons, killing people, planning things out, plotting things. We've gotten way way past the sixties. Now the communists have accomplished step after step after step. We are towards the endgame. Pam Bondie has to succeed. I cannot stress this enough. She has two jobs. Take the deep state John Brennan types, try them and put them in prison. And her second job is to tear apart the communist network that has been taking root in this country for decades, the communist network backed by billions of dollars and radical foot soldiers. Those two tasks. If her job was only one of those, it would be monumental. It would be so difficult for an attorney general, even with an army of attorneys, to do one of those two jobs. But instead of that, she has to do both both jobs. Pam Bondi doesn't have to climb the legal Mount Everest. She has to climb it twice, and she has to do it in three years. She has three years to take these networks down and send people to prison. I wanted to lay all this out before we got to her latest comments, because when I make these comments, not or her. When I talk about her comments, I should say, I know you know that I don't care if you think I'm mean. I don't care about offending people. It doesn't bother me. And if you think I'm mean or offensive, it won't bother me at all. But I wanted to make this point because when I say what I'm about to say, it's not that I'm being mean to Pam Bondy. It's that the stakes of this game we're playing here will decide how long the United States of America continues to be a country. You recognize the stakes of this game are so much higher than you or I may want to believe or imagine. This could be the difference in America lasting fifty more years or two hundred and fifty more years. The job Pam Bondy has to do right now may very well determine the kind of country your children live in. Those are the stakes. So you look, you can send me your email if you're ma at me about what I'm about to say. Tell me to be nice, tell me to just Trump tell me to whatever kind of idiocy you're about to say. That's fine, I don't care. You're welcome let your voice be heard. But I want to distress I'm not being mean. This is everything. This is my son laying on the table about to have brain surgery. I don't want to hear excuses for why the brain surgeon might have shaky hands that day. No no, no, no, no no. You go perform because my everything is at stake. Pam Bondi is the brain surgeon and our country is laying on the table. We don't have time for niceties. We don't have time for learning on the job. Either she's the one who can do the two tasks that must be done, or she must be fired. I will discuss it next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. We just kind of laid out where we are as a country here. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. You would get to the cash betail hearing today and just a few But remember remember back before anybody was confirmed as Attorney general. Do you remember when I came on the air and I told you this, She's going to be, from what I'm told, normal, and we can't afford normal. The most important job, the most important nominee. Honestly, Attorney General might be more important than the presidency itself when you look at the levels of criminality and corruption inside of our government. The next Attorney General has to tear through the government like a blow towards through butter, to clean the criminals out of the government. And I have seen and heard nothing that leads me to believe Pam Bondi's going to be that one. Now, remember the Epstein client dust up, the Epstein client list. Everybody remembers this little bit when Pam Bondi went on Fox News. Now, I want you to listen specifically, because remember, there's no such thing as a list. As I told you, there are boxes and boxes of files and names here and names there, and names here. Now, no one put all the names on an Excel spreadsheet. Okay, the list, the client list, is not a thing that actually exists. There's a bunch of information out there. Pam Bondi was asked on Fox News about the list. The host asks about the list, Remember what she said, The DOJ may be releasing the list of Jeffrey Epstein's clients. Well, that really happened.
Speaker 8: It's sitting on my desk right now to review. That's been a directive.
Speaker 1: What did that show? She didn't even know what was on her desk? She knew, dang well, there was no paper with a list. But she was asked by the host about the list. Did she correct him? Did she say what I just laid out for you right there? No, she said what he wanted to hear. She said what you wanted to hear. Now, more than anything, that reveals a mentality that is not ready to do what we just laid out needs to be done, Which brings me, of course, to this tidbit which we already brought up from the Kate Miller podcast. Now, I just laid out the terror cells that have to be defunded and teared apart, and the deep state that must be thrown into prison. Does this sound to you like the person who was up to that task.
Speaker 2: There free speech, and then there's hate speech, and there is no place, especially now, especially after what happened to Charlie in our society.
Speaker 3: Do you see more law enforcement going after these groups who are using hate speech and putting cuffs on people, so we show them that some action is better than no action.
Speaker 4: We will absolutely target you, go after you if you are targeting anyone with hate speech anything, And that's across the aisle.
Speaker 1: Hate speech is a communist term to police what you can say. We don't need the Attorney General of the United States of America doing the podcast circuit sounding like an eighteen year old girl with no life experience talking about targeting hate speech. Madam Attorney General, you have before you the task of saving the United States of America. Let me play it for you again. Does this sound like the pitbull who's going to carve communism out of our institutions? Or does this sound like a twenty year old congressional staffer doing her first ever hit in the podcast circuit? What in the name of everything is this?
Speaker 8: This free speech?
Speaker 2: And then there's hate speed and there is no place, especially now, especially after what happened to Charlie in our society.
Speaker 3: Do you see more law enforcement going after these groups who are using hate speech and putting cuffs on people, so we show them that some action is better than no action.
Speaker 4: We will absolutely target you, go after you if you are targeting anyone with hate speech anything, and that's across the aisle.
Speaker 1: What did you just say? Are you what?
Speaker 8: Wese stop this in the name.
Speaker 1: Of a just merciful gun. I can't even believe it's real. Oh don't think that's the worst of it. She went right to Fox News and said this. Remember Office Depot, somebody brought in a request for them to make a poster for Charlie Kirk. Some filthy communists who worked for Office Depot said he wouldn't do it. Office Depot, to their credit, promptly fired the person as soon as as it was brought to their attention. But the Attorney General, who needs to be breaking apart terror cells, is interested in taking legal actions.
Speaker 8: That's terrific. It's free speech that you shouldn't be employed anywhere if you're going to say that, and employers you have an obligation to get rid of people. You need to look at people who are saying horrible things and they shouldn't be working with you. Businesses cannot discriminate. If you want to go in and print posters with Charlie's pictures on them for a vigil, you have to let them do that. We can prosecute you for that. I have har Meat Dillon right now in our civil rights looking at that. Immediately that Office Depot had done that. We're looking at that.
Speaker 1: We're going to start forcing businesses to do what we want. We rejected that when the Communists did it, and I reject it now. Oh I'm all for firing people. Be boycott them, bankrupt them. I don't need Attorney General Pam Bondi in filtrating Office Depot. I need her in filtrating Antifa. I need her to take apart the Central Intelligence Agency and the FBI can bind. I don't need her worried about the office company selling staplers. What are we doing here? This is amateur hour crap and there is too much at stake and we cannot afford this. We cannot afford the Attorney General, the sixty year old blonde who's going on twenty five attempting to get more likes on Fox News. I'm sorry, it's not good enough. I need the nastiest, meanest, most capable attorney in the United States of America. Bring me the prosecutor who has taken apart the most complicated evil networks in this country. Confirm them through the Senate, plant them in the chair and that's what we need. This is not good enough and we don't have time. Amateur hour has to stop now. Now. I am so disgusted because Annie, because I am afraid. I am afraid that we are not going to do what needs to be done now, and that that little communist pyramid is going to come fully to fruition, and it will if we don't do what needs to be done now. Now we will discuss why we're stuck with Pam Bondy, and then we'll get to this Cash Betel hearing from today