Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to pink Shade is TLC Tuesday. I'm here with my gal, my gal pal, Kimberly.
Speaker 2: Oh gal pals forever.
Speaker 1: Hey girl. So guys just right at the top this Thursday. Wow, whoa hit him with it? Hit him with it? Not even one minute in this Thursday. If you're ten dollars at above level on pink Shade Prime, which is Patreon, Supercast, Apple subscriptions, it's going to be pink Shade Live. It's going to meet Kimberly Keisha. We're going to have some topics. We're also going to take questions, so it's just going to be a fun kykip. We're going to try to do it every last Thursday of the month for ten and above people on Prime because those people they can eat a little something something and I'm very excited. I had a list of questions. I'm going to let you and Keisha talk briefly about Mama June briefly.
Speaker 2: How much How many minutes do we get?
Speaker 1: I mean five?
Speaker 2: Okay, five?
Speaker 1: You know I'm not gonna time you, but I will have to cut it off if it gets too gross. Yeah for me and uh, I don't know if you listened yesterday. But Keisha and I did cover the last episode of Neighbors HBO Max Neighbors, and it was just so many swinging dongs. It was a no nudist colony and just burnt to a crisp old. Ladies and men just just just putting their nether regions out in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Kimberly, it was a lot. It was. It was. I sent a picture of something that I saw to Matt to get him to explain it to me, because I didn't understand. It was a man that looks looked like he had like three penises, but two of those penises were his balls, but they were all like the same length. I was upset. I didn't understand. I didn't know if this is something found in nature, if this is what happens to if you stay in the sun. Matt was so worried for me. He said, this is not the show for you to turn it off.
Speaker 2: How old was this man?
Speaker 1: I mean unclear, thirty five or sixty five? You can't tell. When everybody is wrinkled like a raisin, you can't tell how old are they?
Speaker 2: Do we think this is what Shay's nethers.
Speaker 1: Look like he wishes he was as raising Ethan as these people. They all looked like slender Man, but tanned, burnt to a crisp wow. So yeah, guys, that was yesterday. People kept warning both Kisha and enjoy Memorial Day. We're supposed to be memorializing, but I'm memorializing that show that I never will see again. Kasha was like, yeah, people kept sending me messages. It's like me too. And then if the guy first comes on and he's just like in a yellow phone banana hammock, you know, and he's like, oh, my neighbors, they all hate that I wear this, And I was like, all right, it's gross. But no, right away it went straight downhill and then down into the pits of hell, and then like under the earth and back around and started back under. It was horrible. Were there women, yes, everybody nicked?
Speaker 2: And were there boobs?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, we're just swinging in the bringing.
Speaker 2: Most sweet chariot.
Speaker 1: We just had dogs swinging, boobs, swinging, bushes flying in the wind.
Speaker 2: Were people swinging with each other?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't see anybody even as much like kiss or hold hands. It was just this is their lifestyle. Man. It's like in the Garden of Eden. They're all just nicked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's he looked like.
Speaker 1: On we would exist, they wouldn't be so sun damaged. Well anyway, So if you missed that and you really are interested in seeing the horror that I had to experience, Keisha experienced it too. Keisha was like, it takes a lot to shock me, but this was upsetting, you know. So what channel is this on?
Speaker 2: And how can I unsubscribe?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's HBO Max and there's a lot of about it.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't have HBO anymore. Okay, somehow got logged out and I can't figure out how to get back in, so probably won't. I won't be trying. No, I was using someone else's katies.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, still say that against the law.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I never use it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of against the law, I hasn't know. I had an argument, uh in the grocery store about taking glass bottles to the beach. He said something about glass bottles, and I said, you can't take glass to the beach. He goes, what do you mean people take glass beer bottles to the beach. I go, no, you can't. You have to take cans or whatever to the beach, and he goes, no, you could take glass. I go, it's against the law to take glass to the beach. He's like, I don't think.
Speaker 2: It's against the law because there's a lot of Corona commercials with people on the beach.
Speaker 1: I think that's where he was getting his information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it's not. And I live by the beach and I walked by the beach. There's no signs that say no glass bottles. I think it might be it it's common sense or an old wives tale.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, we had a full on argument about it in the the drink aisle at the grocery store because he was like, oh, we should get these these bottles for John when he comes. And I was like, no, you can't have bottles on the beach.
Speaker 2: Because we're rule followers and people like Dave are Rebbels.
Speaker 1: Got my ice coffee. I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: Much like Katie and Josh, you two are opposites, but maybe you keep each other in.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so okay, But I want to read you really quickly from a listener something that I got, and this is regarding Debbie and Medo. It says here, I just always like, because I know I always forget these things right. So I've pinned it at the top of the notes, and it says this listener says, Hey, I just found your podcast through Murders. She watched. Oh thank you, shout out, Amy Archer. I just found your podcast through murders she watched and just finished listening to your ninety day recap. I lived in Cairo for three years. There is no way this tour guide kissed her on their pyramid tour. Also, this man is not a virgin. Also, his father isn't sick. I'm just waiting to hear if he asked for money for the doctor quote. He disappears for a few days because he's hooking up with other women, and if she met his friends and or family, they would one hundred cover for him. Egyptian men are the biggest love bombing, manipulative, lying men. They all use these same words and the same scans. It's very common knowledge. And I don't know how on earth this man got a visa. Wow, wow, lived in Cairo. Boots on the ground, girl.
Speaker 2: I really for the first half thought you meant Caro and Mare's Ethan Plathkin to come into this, No.
Speaker 1: I would have said, Kro, I Knowro.
Speaker 2: I know Wow. I don't want to paint everyone with a big brush. So we don't know a Medo yet. Logic and history would tell us that is what is happening, especially given their slight age difference. But I don't know if his dad is sick. I do not know, and I don't want.
Speaker 1: To say, well, he left his dad, so sad seems to be fine. So let's get started. If you're watching a video, may or may not have to put on my giant arkle glasses because sometimes I can't see this computer because I have got my contacts in. So that's tam I. So Debbie and Meto, that's what we're starting with. Lets we'll call Debbie is fifty five from New Orleans. Meto's forty one from Egypt. I've been studying Debbie's face and trying to figure out what's going on. Now. I need to see pictures of Debbie ten years ago. Yeah, but as I think what happened is Debbie had a facelift. God bless good for her. Okay, we're all for it here, but I think what happened was they did something strange along where it got nipped and tucked, and that gives her a stretched out appearance here because I don't think that's her original face.
Speaker 2: And definitely I agree, But I because the difference between her face and the neck. If she didn't have that neck, you wouldn't be able to tell how old she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's very smooth, white white skin.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the neck looks normal, so not bad, just normal. It looks like ours and ours are beautiful and young below. Thank you. I appreciate all of those mentions of our necks me too. Thank you makes me feel less self conscious, even though I know you're lying because I told you to make those comments.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's correct.
Speaker 2: It's like saying, give me flowers, and then all like on ninety day, bring me flowers when I come to the airport. Oh, he brought me flowers.
Speaker 1: So thoughtful. I don't know how I.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I really think also her teeth are her and I hate to pick apart a woman like this, but you started it and her. I think I think she could do so like whitening with her teeth, and that would maybe young.
Speaker 1: If I I am currently on a crest white strip journey. Mm hmmm I'll let everybody know how it goes. I've done. I've done one day, so don't be looking very different quite yet.
Speaker 2: We need to see before and after pictures.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well i'll take Well, I don't know, I've got a picture of my teeth from yesterday because I think a million pictures.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't You never responded to my story last week, but I did use your code to get six six bottles of Hello lash, and I was I might give them. I was going to give one to like my sister in law, one to my aunt, and then keep the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I need to take once after.
Speaker 2: Pictures because I'm going to start you doing it regularly.
Speaker 1: If you do it every night and again, I tell you, guys, what the Hello the trick is. Don't like pull it out and it's like super wet, and then you put it on top of your lashes because then it like kind of doesn't burn or whatever. But that's too much. So when you pull it out, make sure you kind of wipe it like you would like a mascara thing. And I do it on my eyebrows, top of the lash, teeny tiny bottom of the lash in the corner even though it says don't use on the bottom lashes.
Speaker 2: I need help on the bottom too, you too, But I'm not a rule breaker, so I might worry about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm just telling you. When Matt was first started using it, he was like, oh, it's so like wet when it goes on. I was like, Nope, that's a trick. You gotta like wipe it off a little bit so it's not so wet, or when it's like super wet, do your eyebrows first and then go down. Anyway, guys, tell it lash.
Speaker 2: This is beauty corner and picking apart a fellow woman corner. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's better than when Keisha and I picked apart the guy from Temptation Island and just got just just screamed.
Speaker 2: Out for it for his womanly hip.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, he was a pretty bad person and then improves himself to continually be kind of a clown when they did the reunion on Nick Bile's Thing, of which I did not watch in solidarity with Mark Wahlberg. But my understanding from the cliffs is that he continued to double down on being a total clown.
Speaker 2: So that's what he gets.
Speaker 1: Debbie, on the other hand, not a clown, no mimes, might be a little naive and love Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Oh I did see more to love scene with her. If you'd like me to share from last week, yes, please. So her daughter gives her a tarot card reading, and she first gets the Fool, a naive person who's starting a new journey and doesn't know that he's about to walk off a cliff. Oh. Debbie immediately thinks that she is the fool and wonders this tarot card has made her rethink everything, but not really, She's still going to go forward with it. But then she gets a card that's all about money, and then a card about the Hermit, and the hermit is self discovery and introverted person, which apparently is like Meto because he is a very charismatic, charismatic actor. But then he turns it off and he goes quiet, and he's unreachable and you can't talk to him, and it's very frustrating, and she's worried how it's going to be with the three of them, with the daughter living in that one bedroom apartment until she finds a new living situation for them, and also Meto is a very conservative Muslim, she says, and he might be offended by the voodoo culture of New Orleans. That's her words, Okay, and then thought he could should be friends with Maddie and because they're kind of near New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like forty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they could be best friends, although I think he might be annoyed by Meto's jokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Matti might be too smart for that. Yeah, I'll reach out to Stevie.
Speaker 2: We want to batch make them as friends.
Speaker 1: Stevie'll be like Matti thinks he's a scammer. No, so okay. So fifteen days until Mito arrived, So Debbie says, I took a break from my office. It's been a stressful day. I looked into changing his flight because of the situation with his dad. It would be almost four thousand dollars to change it. I mean, how much was the flight? Not seer thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's why you get the refund the changeable tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got too. Life happens, and she says, and four thousand dollars is not doable at the moment. So she wrote him and told him I can't change it. It's going to be almost four thousand dollars, and he wrote back and said, no comment.
Speaker 2: Oh god, is he being he's practicing his interviews on the carpet.
Speaker 1: No comment? So she goes, so, I don't know, there's a good chance he won't even be on the flight. So that was fifteen days until Meno arrives. Or maybe I wrote that wrong, but no, five days.
Speaker 2: Fifteen days. Five, So it was like very short, a few days, because last week it was just a few days. Yeah, but they still haven't discussed it. Imagine doing all this and you don't know if they're on the plane or not communication people.
Speaker 1: So six and now it's six hours until Meto arrives. And she said maybe it was fifteen hours, So she says that's what it was. Yeah, So she says, I tried to FaceTime him but it was too loud where he was. And then I sent him a text saying where are you and he wrote back and said home, and then she wrote back, are you joking? And he never replied, So she doesn't know if he's on the plane, Oh my god, to which I said, I bet production knows if he's on the plane.
Speaker 2: So maybe not Remember that time with what's his face, Joey, And they were pounding on his door outside and they didn't know if he was getting on that plane.
Speaker 1: Right, what I'm saying, production knows if he's on the plane because they are sitting there waiting for him to come down the steps, so like they know, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they're there with her at the airport. I think they would be there regardless.
Speaker 1: You're putting it too much faith into this. So next A Debbie and her daughter were no stop, you know. Next A Debbie and her daughter, Devin and the dog a little bit head to the airport and she says, I have no idea if he's on the plane. I contacted the airline, but they wouldn't tell me anything. Yeah, they're not going to tell you somebody else's private information, you dummy. No talking to Devin says, my mom has not been doing well and if MEDO does not come, I have no idea how my mom's going to react. She'll be crying and angry, and rightfully so, so we don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Have to do another tarot card reading and I'm gonna have to lie this time and give her good cards.
Speaker 1: Tell her love is coming. Your way. So they're in the car and suddenly they pull up to the airport and she's got pulls out of the backseat and Americana themed a bouquet of flowers, and Debbie walks into the airport with the bouquet. A little bit now, Devin, I guess it's gonna circle. Is Devan gonna circle for like an hour?
Speaker 2: Literally three hours circling?
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe she's just.
Speaker 2: Gonna go find a Carls Junior or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So she's waiting, she's waiting, she's waiting, and then she says, I'm going to be sick. She runs to the bathroom and thanks to the joy of the microphones, we hear her puking. So you heard this?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I never heard a lease pooping. No, but you heard this?
Speaker 1: Oh I heard this? Yeah yeahah.
Speaker 2: Interesting to know what your brain will protect you from and what it won't.
Speaker 1: So ten minutes later she comes back out waiting for him. It's one hour past his arrival time. So she's crying and staring at the elevator with her puke breath, and the dog is like, man, I got a pee. And now we're one and a half hours after his arrival and the talk of him leaps. She's like, hopefully he's caught in customs. So when he landed, I mean he could WhatsApp or whatever. It's all fake. So here he comes down the escalator. She burst into tears. She cries and she kisses him.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell if those were happy tears or not. Her face doesn't move. Yeah, so it's it's like it was. I thought she was sad at first. It was fake out tears.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's real happiness. So she cries, she kisses him, and the talking head together they say, Mito, why did you decide to surprise Debbie? He says, Oh, she didn't see me for a long time, and I just wanted to play with her. And she's like, oh my gosh, and he goes, but I'm here now you can touch fuck you.
Speaker 2: That's what I would say, fuck you. I would not be given the balls and I would leave. I'd be like, get back on that plane, go home. That's not a surprise. The surprise is I brought you cupcakes. That's not shoving the cupcakes in my face.
Speaker 1: An Americana themed. Okay, so I'm talking to Amto says I'm meto. I am here in the United States, and god willing, I will be a famous actor here in the US. Oh you want me to act something, okay, Okay, I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. Oh okay, you're talking to me. You're talking to me, and one more I'll be back, okay, But he says I will be back.
Speaker 2: So why are all of his things like villain people? That is not the role he would play. He has curly hair and a huge smile face. Well, he would play like dorky friend.
Speaker 1: He's got Marlon Brando, He's got Robert de Niro and Arnold Schwartzeninger, the three greats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in Talkinghead, he says, in history, nothing is impossible. So I'm here to catch my dream of being an actor. Oh and also to marry my fiancee Debbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, legitimately, that's how he said it.
Speaker 1: He oh oh uh huh oh oh Debbie. Yeah, and to marry Debbie yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: What's her name again, the one with the teeth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm talking to it together. She goes, gosh, like I was so worried, I threw up in the bathroom. I was so worried. And he goes, oh, she gave me a wonderful kiss flavored with vomit. And she goes, no, I had mouth flashed. Stop it. So he knew.
Speaker 2: Did she have mouthflush? No, she keep mouthflush in her purse.
Speaker 1: No. And she can't like go into security to go into like a Hudson market to buy some right, you know.
Speaker 2: So this is the opposite of a Darcy bathroom cleanup. We're gonna start calling it a Debbie airport vomit.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, Debbie. Ninety days to wed they leave the airport with the dog, and I guess den Devin has run out of gas and she's on fumes around the air.
Speaker 2: Dum getting a benet. She has powdered sugar all over her face. She like like the cocaine scene at the end of Scarface. She is nowhere near the airport. No, so sorry, mom. Yeah, I'm coming back now.
Speaker 1: If he would have done, if he would have done, Brando de Niro say hello to my little friend the Paccino.
Speaker 2: That would air with you.
Speaker 1: But Schwarzenegger maybe not. And that's it for those crazy kids. And let's move on to Marisa and Edwards. Y'all, most days I feel like I'm doing everything right, but yet somehow I just feel off, you know what I mean. Like then I wonder, how do I actually know if I'm getting the nutrients I need? And then I know things like low energy and that feeling of being kind of run down it can come from not getting the right nutrients consistently. And Lord knows, I'm sure I have so many gaps in my nutrition with my busy schedule. And then when you think about teens or little kids, it's even harder because their needs are constantly changing. So basically I've been just winging it and just kind of guessing what I needed nutritionally or what my kids needed nutritionally. But that's what led me to First Day. It's a daily multi dume and that just simplifies everything. It's two gummies a day, so it's easy to say consistent. Like those two gummies a day make it so easy. I just pop them in right after breakfast, I'm good to go. And with First Day there are no added sugars, no artificial dies, nothing unnecessary. I really like that they're super transparent about their ingredients, and I like that they make different formulas for toddlers, kids, teens, and adults, so it is tailored to your stage of life. It's not like one size fits all. You can't be an adult giving a multi vitamin to a kid and vice versa. You got to be consistent and do it for your age range. Right. Come on, So over a million families are using first Day and not only that, they have a forty five day money back guarantee and I love that. So for a limited time only, our listeners are getting an insane deal. Use code pink Shade to get up to fifty seven percent off at first day dot com. That's up to fifty seven percent off and a free gift with code pink Shade at first day dot Com. That's first Day dot Com and use code pink Shade for up to fifty seven percent off and a free gift. And after you purchase, they will ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them pink Shade sent you. Girl.
Speaker 2: So she has packed up her sons for camp. She's shipping them off right when he Edward's coming and the dad, Michael is coming to get them. He's cute, he looks like a just an average guy. But he's cute.
Speaker 1: They're all so much couple. I think in.
Speaker 2: Looks in looks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says he's a great dad, but he wasn't a good fit for a husband. They've been trying to co parent together in a healthy way, and she wants to talk about things changing when Edward comes. Are you? Is your mic the right mic? By the way?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why do you think I bucked it up?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just want to know it's not okay.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Do we have to start over?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's easy to understand the first part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just a tad echoey. Yeah, that's why I was wondering. Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just I'll make a little note here for the sound engineer slash sorry Ingrid.
Speaker 2: So she is. He's not looking forward to Edward coming, and he's going to keep it real with her, he said, And he tells us it was a shock she didn't tell him about Edward. The kids told him about Edward, and he thought they had just like mishard or misunderstood, And he said he went into protective mode. Is this guy coming for a green card? What's happening? No one could want my wife naturally, so he must want her for something else. So he said, you need to worry not if I'm ready, if Edward's ready, which I was not expecting. And he says, you and your family are very wealthy. This is a million dollar house, and it can make you feel a certain way. I always felt like I didn't fit in with your family and it made me feel like a loser. And wow, that really affected our marriage. And she's says, yeah, I saw what it did to you. And she says her parents raised her with nice vacations, fancy things, and it's going to be intimidating for Edward, and her family is definitely going to wonder what his intentions are like they did with Michael. So even with her ex who is from here, she they even judged they're using our daughter. He must be he must want her. No one could want her for her personality right or her looks. It is money. So Michael says, I might have some attitude with Edward, and if he had stressed to my boy's life, that's going to be a problem. And we're definitely going to have a man to man talk when he gets here. He better not come in hot and heavy, just like sick going to start making out with you?
Speaker 1: What is he, Katie, He's going to make out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he when he comes. When it comes to my kids, I'll bite someone's face off.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, Okay, that's specific. Which part of the face did the ear? Are she gonna go?
Speaker 2: Cheek cheak?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the flushiest part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless he tries to make out with him and it lips, so he says, or she says, I've seen when Michael pops off and gets angry, and it's very scary, and if another man tries to calm him down or come at him, it's worse. So not good. So then she's enjoying her last nights of peace and quiet. She woke up at two am thinking this is the last time I'll ever sleep in this big, wonderful bed with way too many pillows that take up half the bed, and she had a panic attack that he was coming. I don't think she wants him to come.
Speaker 1: I'm getting the feeling she's maybe not that into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she says, I'm not the type to show up at the airport with balloons or a sign or flowers, ridiculous things like that, So I am wrapping up a house key, so he has a gift to un and they go it was the key work, and she goes, no, the key doesn't actually work because my house is all digital. But it's it's symbolic. Here's symbolic key. Darcy would have shoved that symbolic key down. Tom's throat had been like, what's the code. What's the doorcode, Tom, what's the door coode?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So she goes to the airport. She's nervous, she's not even sure. She wants to give up her single, independent life. Too late now girl, Yeah, but she loves him. She wants to take a leap of faith. I think she wants to be on the show. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm questioning. Yeah. And now that we heard all this about like she's so rich, like so rich, like family money rich in addition to having this big job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pennsylvania rich. Yeah. So he comes out, she runs to hug him, and he said, he said, he's very smiley. He says, this was my first time on the plane. So I kept opening the window shade and the lady kept asking me to close it because the light was bothering her face. And then she was like, is this your first time on a plane, and he's like, up and down, up and up and down?
Speaker 1: What do I see now? Ocean? We close it? What do I see now? Still? Ocean close? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says she's excited to show him New York and what are you excited to show her, Edward, Well, I'm excited to show her my new brand new wink wink, you know, penis circumcised penis and Philip, he says, I don't know if he was joking. The lady on the plane was like, you sure pee a lot, and he's like, I was just checking something.
Speaker 1: I know. I was like, is he checking to make sure? Maybe?
Speaker 2: And popped a statch the cabin pressure in this way the healing. So she gives him the key and he thinks it's very sweet. He's very confused by the stretchy part that goes around your wrist that he is definitely not going to keep on there. And then he picks her up by the ground, like off the ground, and she's just swinging, just swinging, like hanging there like a limp doll. Just there's no chemistry whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I like to know, like how many times did they see each other? You know how many times did she go back?
Speaker 2: In several She was going back every six weeks, she said, So that went on for a few months. I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it is like a real relationship. It's not like Shelly's on twice.
Speaker 2: No, she saw him for a while, But I just am not feeling any sort of She's like a limp, dead fish. That's just at least kick one of your legs out like you're in the movies, if you're being picked up off the ground, like act like you're in a rom com for five seconds.
Speaker 1: Kick one live back like daintily, like oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Let him swing you down and kiss you and dip you like you're in that famous photo.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta say I don't have high hopes for them, but you know, we could be a tricked here. Okay, let's move it on to Katie and Josh. I'm going to talk about them this week. So he they're in the hotel room and he's folding up his new American flag. It wasn't the backwards one, and I was like, how many flags are in that room? Like the backwards was plastic. This one is like a real flag.
Speaker 2: He was folding it like it was for a military.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he knew what he was doing.
Speaker 2: The triangles.
Speaker 1: Now there's a new hero shot where he gives her. He pulls out a flower from behind his back and she gives him a big smooch, but not a makeout, thank god, Thank goodness. So he's packing and he says, you want some water. She goes, yeah, I'm hungover, and the talking Eddy says, today's day. We're going to see the new apartment, and she's worse for the wear. And this is quite a welcome party. You know, I'm not fully sure what to think about last night. She was a bit brazenly complimentary about the guys she's hooked up with, And I think some things would be blindingly obvious about respect in a relationship, and I assume she gets it, but sometimes she doesn't.
Speaker 2: He hates her.
Speaker 1: He also is questioning his decision to fully move. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this whole episode is I've made a huge mistake. And then the Curb your Enthusiasm music starts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she says to him, was I too crazy? I remember most of it and he goes, well, I just kept seeing you go to the bar getting tequila shots, and he says, you know, he's doing the thing like mom's do, like where we try to like say the thing to our cab and make it about ourselves, but we're really trying to make them understand. He says, well, you know, as I get older, I realize, he said, I realize I can't do shots anymore because they will catch up with you. And that happens when you get older. She goes, yeah, I think it's fun. And he goes, well, you got in the cab and you passed out straight away, and she goes, oh, yeah, I don't remember the cab, I don't remember coming home. I don't remember any of that. And then she says, did I annoy anyone? And he says, do you remember that you annoyed someone? Or you just think you did because it's like an OCD thing, and no, I.
Speaker 2: Need just say yes you did. I'm annoyed right now. How can you not tell that I am annoyed because I'm talking to you like you're a child.
Speaker 1: Like you're a complete dummy and her talking head, Now, you guys, by the time Thursday rolls around for our live show, I am going to have a new red flag because I did not ring my red flag to the beach. So I did have to go the hardware store today to get some items to make one. How big, it's not going to be that big. It's not going to be that big. It's not gonna be as big as Kimberly's flag. I'm gonna win. Oh, you're gonna win. Yeah, but I will win for most creative red flag because I have to make it myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm wearing mine like a scarf for a toga.
Speaker 1: So this is your red flag warning to know that you have a drinking problem, because she says the following. She says, God, it's the worst feeling of waking up and not knowing what I did while I was drunk, and maybe I friended offended my friend, or maybe I offended Josh And I don't know. My brain just makes stuff up, so I need proof it didn't happen. Girl, If this is your worst feeling and waking up and not knowing what you did, why drunk? Look inward looking, stop drinking, Stop drinking this solution.
Speaker 2: Maybe because of her OCD, her brain will find something else to obsess over. Yeah, but you won't be Did I do something that offended my friends. Did I assault my friends by shoving my tongue in their mouths? And they did not ask for that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Why is the producer not saying so? The question people are going to be asking is, right, have you ever considered not drinking?
Speaker 1: Just see what happens? Give it a go. Yeah, so he says. He says to her, he says, look, I'm realizing you drink differently than me, and it's something to think about as we go towards marriage. Don't you think I think I would not want to have a kid with the We need to be stable, that's the bottom line. Is that fair?
Speaker 2: He's using therapy talk, like he's using eye statements, no judgment. We just drink differently, not better or worse, just different.
Speaker 1: And she just lays there and she goes, oh, I don't know. I don't have a lot to say about that because that's like so far in the future.
Speaker 2: So you are getting married, you should be talking about what happens if you're having children.
Speaker 1: I mean for him to say, we drink differently, it's something to think about as we go forward towards marriage, because like, we need to be able to have a kid. And she's like, uh, so, far in the future, or we're going out tonight. WHOA.
Speaker 2: So I need to pull a Debbie Airport vomit for a second before we have a conversation, and then we're good.
Speaker 1: Then we're all good. So the talking head, he says, it takes a lot of energy to deal with the absurdity of your loving partner being such a ferocious party girl. He uses a lot of adjectives, and I love it.
Speaker 2: Hates her, Yeah, he hates her.
Speaker 1: It's energy to deal with the absurdity of your loving partner being such a ferocious party girl. And I'm thinking, maybe this needs to change. I want to look at her and think of stability and feel secure and think this is the person I want to have children with. And if we can't get on the same page in the next ninety days, maybe we're not as compatible as I thought we were.
Speaker 2: No, okay, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 2: And also, I don't know if she could go into a ninety day treatment program then come out and you get married on that last day's.
Speaker 1: We have several people that need, several people that need to enter. So yes, yeah, yeah, here's another one right now. His name is Shay Shay and annabel Okay, by the way, other than Annabelle having terrible choices and men, I love annabel mm hmm okay totally. So they wake up in the morning after doing it all night, and it's it. He's like, did you like the sexy time last night? Baby? And they do a new hero shot together where they're like on the street, you know, a paduca where normally he's like hey, hey, waving to strangers, but now it's.
Speaker 2: The two friend's daughter that I can bay.
Speaker 1: Then he's like hey hey. And then now this new one is the two of them standing together and she rubs his belly like a Buddha god like a Buddha or like he's pregnant. Hey, you look at that in the bed. She asks him, how have you been satisfying yourself sexually for the last two years?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: And he goes, well, I don't know, like you won't have phone sex with me? And so you know what men do sometimes bang ladies at the lake? Am I right? No, No, that's not what he meant. That is what he's been doing. They joke about the phone sex. He's like, well, you got like seventeen people in your house, you could never have phone sex, She's like, I know. They get out of the bed, she dresses him. She's like, lift your arms up, give me your foot. Is your shoe too tight? Okay, let me fix your collar? Split splat, let's go. And the Talking Head she tells me she has.
Speaker 2: Some sort of like grooming fetish or something like washing him in the bath like he is a little boy, her child, and then dressing him like she maybe it's a mommy fetish.
Speaker 1: Well. In the Talkinghead she tells us in the Philippines, this is the way you take care of the lover of your life, the love of your life. And then she says to him, what do you think I'm your fiance or your mommy? And he laughs, He goes sometimes like mommy and he laughs.
Speaker 2: They've never seen this before, though, from any other women that are from the Philippines.
Speaker 1: Not to this extent. You've seen that. You know that I'm going to take care of you. I want to feed you, I want to yeah, yeah, but not the dressing and the scrubbing of the app now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they get in the truck to go somewhere and she's like, look at me, I'm a Kentucky girl. Now they talk about when deer season is gonna because remember they're leaving this hotel in the hotel slash church in Saint Louis to go back home. And he says, oh, yeah, I got so much deer meat in the freezer. I'm gonna get you a walk so you could do up some rice with some deer meat and some vegetables and that'll be so good. And Kimberly is dying as a vegetarian. And in the talking head she says, in the Philippines, rice is life. We have it with everything. And he says, well, here we have other ways. We got potatoes, we got bread, and onion rings, we got options.
Speaker 2: I love that onion rings got a shout out in there as a staple starch in your diet. And his onion rings. Onions do just you know that onions are vegetables.
Speaker 1: I think he just counts the to me all on the outside, I don't know. And he goes, rice is bland, and she's like hmmm. So then he tells her he's like, my daughter Allison's at the house. You know, my daughter Alison. She's kind of bossy, she's kind of a bully daughter. And yeah, and Annabelle goes, look, if she acts like that, we'll just leave her alone. Just leave her alone. I can handle it, don't worry. And he says, well, chicken's got a peck in order, and you're the boss, hen, I guess. But what he really means is Allison is the boss.
Speaker 2: Alison is the Yeah. And also, you just called your grown daughter a bully and you're fine with it. You've not corrected her at all.
Speaker 1: M So I'm talking. Daddy says my daughter Allison is a total daddy's girl, and it's gonna be tricky how to handle it. It could get rough. And they're talking head. She says, I've spoken many times on the phone to Alison and the video calls, and I can tell she's competing with me for her dad, and I'm a little nervous about that. So we see his house. We see the gate and Alice's trailer which is next door but on the property. He says, the gates for the dogs or whatever. So they walk in and he's like, mommy Bell is here, Mommy Bell is here, and the grandkids River and Cruise c r u Z E River and Cruise are like, can you see e cruise anyway? River's a girl cruise as a boy, and they're like, what the fuck And they're like, who's this strange lady? Stranger danger. So they run off. The dogs are freaking out, and she's like, oh, it's so good to see you. And there's why they were lady in the house. They run off, and there's toys and stuff everywhere. Now you know, Alison brought every toy from her house over to.
Speaker 2: That house and left them out on purpose because when he left, marking her territory, she might as well pee all around that house.
Speaker 1: Because when he left, we saw not one Fisher Price away anywhere. And she says, I don't know what happened. The house was like this when I left. And Annabelle says, this house is crazy. There is dog hair everywhere. I cannot believe this. Well, listen, they've got he's got two big dogs that shed. So either you have to like, yeah, do that backcombing thing every day, like out on the porches, which is she'll probably do. She'll probably start the day off with the dogs on the porch, get that the comb that gets out that underhair out, and then she'll vacuum the couch twenty six times a day, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he's showing her the house and the dining room, says, gather. Just in case you weren't sure what you were supposed to do in that room, You're supposed to gather. And he says, look at that Look at this oven, and she's like wow. He goes, yeah, oven brand new, brand new. She's ever even used an electric stove. And her talking to her, she says, an American home is so different. It's so big. I like the kitchen a lot, but there are so many dead animals on the wall. There's like a deer on the wall looking at me. And he goes, well, this is Kentucky, and I used to be a redneck, and she goes, I don't like those deer. They'll be watching us have and also used to be a redneck.
Speaker 2: Still a redneck. Also, there's a deer on every single wall in the bedroom. Therefore, every corner east, west, north, south, you have dead deer, open eyed, staring at you. I was a beautiful creature that was murdered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not in the bedroom. It's not gonna take long before she is whipping that place into shape. It's gonna be like, I don't mind if you have the dead deer, maybe they go on the.
Speaker 2: Porch exactly, or the off just the somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else, somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs a sand cave or something. And yet her takeover the house looks pretty big.
Speaker 1: So they go and they look at all the clothes that he got her and the deer on the wall.
Speaker 2: And bear in mind, Jordan two point zero is following them around instead of leaving and giving them some alone time. Her and her huge lips are following them around and judging of everything.
Speaker 1: I am so glad you just said that because guess who I saw on bald Head Island yesterday, No Mark, No of Mark and Mina. Yes I did alone, Yeah, driving a golf cart and I saw the house he was pulling out of, and I was like, that makes sense for the house that we saw, because I was always trying to You can't tell because everything here is the same, you know, like the houses aren't the same, but all the foliage looks the same, so you can't look at it unless you can see the ocean. You can't tell where a house is. But now that I've seen where the house is, which is very close to my house, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Got to be on Clayton Watch.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I'm gonna have to go back to Paris to find Clayton, because he's definitely not the United States. Poor Clayton, for Clayton, for Clayton. Well, let me tell you what I saw him and I when I was I was in the passenger seat and Dave was driving. I was like, oh my god. Dave's like, did it on the brakes? Is like what? He thought? Like an alligator had come across the road. He's like what, And I go, that was the guy for You can't miss him. He's got those nice Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like he wouldn't even care if he said hi. I feel like he seems nice.
Speaker 1: If I was alone, I would have work. I would have you turned and followed him to wherever he was going, and they gotten out of the cart and talked to him, I would have I would have. You're stucker, I know, but just for a ninety day person. What do they care? If I see the holder in his family? I will not do that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I've been told they don't like that. Okay. Also, Jim Gaffigan, Yeah, we know that, we know he did. We know nobody. He don't like him, so okay. So they see all the clothes and he says, okay, babe, here is your speaker, your Nike shorts, your bull of a watch, and diamond ear rings and here's the chain you wanted. So he showed when you are all these gifts all at once, why is he doing it in front of Alison.
Speaker 2: That the production must have or he's just that dumb, or he's stoking the jealousy between them.
Speaker 1: And Alison's like, are those real diamond earrings? He's like, yeah, real, dimond. I was like, diamond earies. Save them for an occasion, a berth year or something. Geez.
Speaker 2: It's like, I picked up the list of the things that you wanted for your arrival. New toothbrush, blah blah, diamond earrings.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. That's kind of how he said it, Like here's the trisk that you like, Yeah, it's alive oil you asked for. Here the diamond earrings. And then talking to Alison goes, yeah, I'm surprised he got her all that stuff. He never buys me stuff like that. And I told my dad, if I feel like we're in competition, then she's gonna need to go back.
Speaker 2: Okay, a, you're horrible. You are not washing his butt crack and balls, and that's why you're not getting dimond earrings.
Speaker 1: For her to say if she's competitions for her to say she has to go back like it's something like it's like a package you could send back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna call Ice on her.
Speaker 1: She's probably horrible. Yeah. So as she leaves with the kids, she says to him, she's like, can I get a couple of dollars? And he goes, okay, yeah, and you go get some biscuits for church tomorrow now okay. And Annabel goes, why did you give money to her? Does she pay rent? And he goes, no, she can't pay rent. She's a single mom. Annabel goes, sounds like she's got a free house and she's a grown woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree. But also, Annabelle, it's his daughter, and you just got diamond earrings, so maybe this is not the time to complain because you just got a bunch of stuff too.
Speaker 1: And if you gave her ten dollars to buy some chicken biscuits, you know, for the grandkids, for the grandkids before church, but not to chick because they're not open on Sunday. So in the Talking Head, Annabelle says, this is a grown woman and children should take care of their parents. That's how we do it in my culture. And my feeling is that she is the kind of child who is a spooled brat. And I don't like that attitude. And it's weird how close Shay is with Alison, and it seems like she's always asking for a favor. Now, I don't want to be the evil stepmom, but it's going to have to change, well role, maybe just slowly.
Speaker 2: Also, you're in America, and here the parents take care of the children generally, and then in turn that they take care of the parents hopefully or help them get to a place where someone is taking care of them. We don't want to do it. It's a nursing home, but a place.
Speaker 1: For mom mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also like a she's a single mom and she has two young kids. We don't know what her situation with her exes.
Speaker 1: Right, she could get zero dollars and work a low paying job and yeah, now.
Speaker 2: Her attitude is piss poor and she is acting like giants. Will brought with those huge lips that he probably paid for.
Speaker 1: But you're very focused on her huge lips.
Speaker 2: They're huge. But she's too young to have had all that stuff done. But but whatever, But maybe so. I I don't blame him. I think it's nice that he's taking care of her. And I would probably do the same if I was a parent and had a trailer on my property, I wouldn't. Yes, you can live in the trailer.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of this, her asking for the money and all and him doing all that was sort of production driven. And I think once we get into day to day, maybe things will get better. Yeah, Okay, now it's time to move on to our new couple, Thomas, and she says Paula, but it's spelled Paula.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely gonna be Paula. But he says Paula kind of too. He's not putting in the effort, which pissed me off.
Speaker 1: He's not saying any effort.
Speaker 2: Nay, no, he is not. But the bottom line, Joey is you can learn what your fiance's name is.
Speaker 1: What did magma Magma.
Speaker 2: Magma, Magda, magda.
Speaker 1: Magama, magna, magna, magna, carta magna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maga, what is it? So we're in sam Paolo Brazil with Paula. Paula who is forty one years old and she owns a successful piercing business that she started from scratch. She's a boss babe. It looks like she's way better than Madalene's nail place.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It looks like she had her act together. She manifests using tiny things, miniatures. She has a giant glass case filled with her tiny stuff, but they're also on every shelf in the apartment. There's a mini toilet that she shows with a mini poop inside of it, and it was kind of cute.
Speaker 1: What was the toilet manifested?
Speaker 2: She wants a good bathroom, a nice bathroom. I would assume maybe she wants some of those fancy toilets that the seat, the seat warmer and all the bidet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this toilet wasn't able to flush because there's still a poop in it, like Gina's.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just a it's just symbolic.
Speaker 1: So I didn't like it. I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she manifested her kitchen by getting a salt and pepper shaker. So it's not like it has to be exactly like a replica, like the exact kitchen. She just had a salt and pepper shaker and then she got a nice kitchen. So she says, manifestation is a law called quantum physics. Else was into this recently? Wasn't there another ninety day person who was trying to teach us about content physics?
Speaker 1: No, you're thinking of Nick of the Throuble.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're right, you're.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's your thinking. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the universe is made up of atoms, et cetera, and our thoughts have particles, so you like the atoms. Our thoughts have atoms, so you have to put energy into those thoughts and build your reality. So she bought a tiny couch to manifest her couch that looks nothing like the mini couch, But.
Speaker 1: You just said it doesn't have to be the same.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be the same. So she wanted to marry a gringo, so instead of getting a miniature gringo, she wrote a letter to the universe and she wanted a smart, romantic gringo, and the universe gave her Thomas, but not exactly. He is not. I don't he didn't. It didn't really give it to her because she found him in a. Really it took years. It's much like the blood, the blood, the blood, the blood where God told her he was coming, but then he came much years later after she went to Nigeria.
Speaker 1: Well, she had to expand her dating app to the world. Yeah, and not the local area. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Thomas Thomas, I'm gonna call him Thomas since he's saying Paula. We meet him rollerblading backwards in ridiculous saved by the bell type shorts and almost tripping over a scooter. The Universe, the Universe of editors did him dirty with that opening shot because.
Speaker 1: Explained to me, we're Long Beaches. Is this part of like the La count I was.
Speaker 2: So mad he lives in Long Beach, but he says he lives in LA. But no one in Long Beach. No one in LA would call Long Beach LA. It might be in La County, but it is not. I would not call it LA. Maybe I'm being one of those people. I'm being a no. Yes, yeah, yeah, so it is I think in La County, but it's not. It's just no one would say like LA, like this is well, this is where you would live.
Speaker 1: You listed Long Beach, California, now Los Angeles. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's thirty one, so he's ten years younger than she is. Oh, cougar, she looks good. So he had just moved to la from North Carolina when he met her, and he says, Paula gives away my credit to the universe. I want credit for all the things that I'm doing. And she'll be like, oh, the universe did that, and I'm like, I did that, because he wants credit for the very tiny things that he does, and it's a noil.
Speaker 1: Well, we're about to see some tiny things.
Speaker 2: In his time. Yeah, So he's not into the whole manifestation thing. So Paula was there on a one week vacation and they met in a beach volleyball class, which I thought was that good idea, Like if you I should take more things and like meet people, although I'd be too shy. I'd be off in the corner by myself. So they and there's filming, like she's like, this is my new friend Thomas, and they're just choking around, yeah, filming. After the class, they became friends and she's saying like, Thomas, I'm going to find you a Brazilian girlfriend. You want a Brazilian girlfriend and he's like yeah, and she goes like me or no, So it kind of does seem like she's flirting yea, and I could see why he was confused. But they just became pen pals, but instead of letters, they're sending videos back and forth where he is wrapping to her, not good and it's annoying. And then for years they are just friends. Finally he wants something more and he thinks he might be or misunderstanding the situation. He just doesn't know. So he goes to Brazil and he asks for a romance with her, and she says, I have a boyfriend. How did he not know that?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're like buddies and he had to go all the way to Brazil to discuss it.
Speaker 2: This is this is like Tony who had another woman living in his house.
Speaker 1: Still still unexplained.
Speaker 2: Yes, So eventually she broke up with her boyfriend and she gave Thomas a shot. They became lovers, gross and two years later he proposed and we're seeing a video of it. Cute. They're excited his apartment get ready Okay, so upset, she has ordered a bunch of packages for her arrival and he's like, what is in this? This is so big. It wasn't that big. It was like a normal package from Amazon that has like two shirts in it. He's like, this must be filled with tiny stuff and I was like, it's obviously fabric. Why do you think that that is filled with miniatures? And so he says we are very different. I don't know what it's going to be like living together. First of all, I eat meat and I keep my fridge filled with meat. This is Grena and Matthew all over again. Yes, she's a vegan and she doesn't see the meat. She sees the beautiful cow that became the meat, which I understand. So he's also a minimalist and she wants every surface covered with things, and he's showing us all the things that she has sent him. One is a positivity Pooh figurine, which I kind of want, and it says you may be a tiny Pooh, but I believe in you go do your crap.
Speaker 1: I mean that's funny, but also no, yeah, I don't like any kind of poo jo.
Speaker 2: I know you don't. So she wants him to believe in magic and manifestation. What she should be having him manifest is furniture. He his couch he shows us is a bed because the best part of a couch is laying down on it. Okay, I mean I lay down a lot. Even if I'm typing, I kind of lay down. Yeah, so I love to lay down, but I also sit occasionally too, and has a time in faint.
Speaker 1: If you had someone over, you need a couch, you need to How are you a couch to sit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you and your friend are going to play video games laying on your bed on your bed. Okay, but I don't think he has it. I didn't even see a TV. So he is. He's like, look, this is how I lay down on the couch, which is his bed, And he's like, I love to just lay here, you know, drink coffee. He is laying on his back drinking out of a mug of coffee on a white comforter.
Speaker 1: He's really playing with fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's chaos. That's like the people that walk outside in their car in the morning for their commute with an open mug of coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why my mom does that. If you're going somewhere, she'll just get in the car with a wine glass, just like a wine like this with a stem like a wine glass. So I'm ready. I'm like, Caryl, go inside and get a sola cup like a regular person. What are you doing? What they She'll put it in the cup holder. I'm like, no, my god. No.
Speaker 2: So his table is a tiny folding table half a foot off the ground, and to sit at it to eat, he has to put his ass on two bricks that are stacked on the carpet.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this at all. I don't at all.
Speaker 2: Like he's like, he's Japanese, a Japanese restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're in a Japanese tea room and you have to sit.
Speaker 2: On the floor, Yes, but like onto bricks. And he's like, yeah, it's totally comfortable. Your butt is sitting on bricks.
Speaker 1: It'd be better just to sit on the carpet.
Speaker 2: Just sit on the carpet.
Speaker 1: Just eat on your bed. Just eat on the bed, just legs straight out, eat on the bed. Like, I don't get you already joined the coffee on the bed. Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: So he told her to bring one bag, but she's bringing three. Good for her.
Speaker 1: She's moving now. When we get to when she leaves her apartment, Please tell me because there's something I have to point out when she leaves her apartment.
Speaker 2: Okay, right now, she leaves her apartment with clearly a full apartment there that she is leaving. Her stuff is out.
Speaker 1: Her purse is a Gucci purse sitting on that they she walks down close to the door, Go you left your purse. Your purse is right there.
Speaker 2: Mate, All of her tiny stuff is out, Like, yeah, we filmed this before she actually packed before she has a roommate. Because this was bizarre. This was felt so fake. Yes, you think we're not watching, We're watching the show. So then we see him at his ground table eating a turkey sandwich ground with a glass of water, which I don't know why that bug the crap out of me, Like, I'm just gonna have a nice, delicious glass of water.
Speaker 1: Did it have ice? No?
Speaker 2: Just water, glass of water with a turkey sandwich on the ground and he's like the only thing missing is my fiance, who is gonna hate this completely.
Speaker 1: The only day missing is some cheetos because that's what I had for lunch, a turkey sandwich and cheetos.
Speaker 2: Delicious. So hero shot. Now that we see his solo hero shot is him swinging his roller blades over his shoulder. He's really leaning made his whole personality about those roller blades. He's leaning in. This is gonna be my thing, guys. So then we see that he has made himself a gluten free cake that he likes to make for himself, which did not even look like cake. It just looked like a I don't even know, like a meat cast role. And he says it has beef tallow in it, so she won't eat it, which is why I've made it the day she's coming.
Speaker 1: Also, does he have Celiac's disease? So why gluten free? No?
Speaker 2: I feel like he's just thinks that that's healthier, and he always really no, but I think he might think that, and he hopped on the trend. Why is he chosen to make this something she cannot eat when she is coming that day?
Speaker 1: He's afraid that starting this afternoon he's gonna have to only eat salads right to get all that those meat products in before she arrives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I did give him credit that he's also made rice and beans and tofu for her for the airport because she won't have food on the flight. So he's gonna give it to her at the airport, which is weird, Like I would I don't understand.
Speaker 1: She's coming all the way from Brazil to California. At some point she was able to eat.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you want to just like go home first, or like stop for something on the way home, or like you don't want to stay in the airport and eat something.
Speaker 1: It's like, here's your tupperware.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's eat at Lax. No, you just want to leave Lax the second you can possibly leave.
Speaker 1: So instead of ringing like a key or a sign or some Americana flowers, he's bringing her tupperware of tofu.
Speaker 2: And a thermos of beans.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: But then he adds some sort of spice that translates to grab your wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It kind of does sound He's like it. He says, I hope this like works on her, this magic. So he's kind of into magic too, but with cooking.
Speaker 1: But with cooking, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I was really worried when he said secret ingredient it was going to be meat, and I was like, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if he was going to put something in it and not tell her. Yeah, yeah, like just just a little bacon fat she won't notice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So he's so excited she's coming for good. He brought her chocolates, which I hope are vegan, and he's waving a huge Brazilian flag. She's just like the size of my red flag and what that was? Cute? They embrace. They are ball both bawling like Alec Murdoch on the stand crying. There's so much, just tears and snot. I couldn't tell who's crying harder, but it was definitely him. He was crying way harder than she.
Speaker 1: Oh, And she goes, don't cry.
Speaker 2: You are the chosen. The universe chose you. And he says, well, I put a lot of work into this to make this happen, because he has to contradict her and get credit at this moment at the nice at the airport, and she jokingly gets down down on one knee and sarcastically says, thank you Thomas for everything you do for me. You did the K one visa and I'm here because of you only and God first, God.
Speaker 1: Well, he did do all the K one visa stuff, but I don't know. We're starting out with the Vickersons and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yes, So then he gives you the thermos of beans and tupperware of rice and tofu and she's like, am I supposed to eat this here at the airport? And he's like, we'll find it. We'll find a place there aren't I don't there's no like cute outdoor areas. After you hit arrival there does she.
Speaker 1: Say, I'm going to be starving, Please bring me some food. Why did he do?
Speaker 2: It's so weird? And then she's like, oh, I am hungry though, and she starts to drink the beans out of the thermos and she says delicious. And he was so happy that she liked them. So they get her luggage. The big suitcase is destroyed and he asks if it's filled with tiny stuff and she says yes, and he says she has miniature shoes on her fingers in their talking head and like this little shoes And he says, I don't know why you need this stuff. It's an addiction. And she says it's a tool that has gotten us where we are, and he's like making fun of her, and he goes so far with this dumb joke. He's like, oh, well, you're gonna get called by the I R S and the I R S is gonna say, well, what is this stuff for? And you're gonna say, it's a business expense. The IRS guy is going to be like, what what is this? This is a business expense? This bit you're gonna call this and you're gonna get audited and that he goes on.
Speaker 1: And You're like, she's not a citizen. The IRS doesn't apply to her yet you dun't quit talking.
Speaker 2: Stop talking, and she's like trying to laugh and be a good sport. But I hated it. And I couldn't tell if I hated it because it reminds me of me because he's taking a joke way too far, or if it was just universally annoying what he was doing, Like we get the joke.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's a combo. It's a combo. And also I don't think you do that.
Speaker 2: But okay, I do not like him already.
Speaker 1: I am very upset about the way he lives. And like Annabelle and Shay's place, she's gonna have to get in there and with that into shape, like like it was a perfectly fine, nice looking modern apartment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, he's furniture, just tumforable places to sit.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to give her one whole section that will be like like a corner cabinet and be like, yeah, lord is sailing, go for it. Put all your shit in there, and then the rest he can keep neat. But she's gonna have to have a space for that expression and a couch. They're gonna also have to get a couch, I'm sorry. Yeah, and not a pullout, not a Murphy bed.
Speaker 2: No, no, a couch.
Speaker 1: All right. So we're gonna end with Mallory and Rash and oh no boy okay. So they're headed out and she's like, oh my gosh, doesn't feel real like this time we're leaving were leaving together, and he says, I do not, I will not. I do not cry again, and she goes, you can. He's okay, So I'm talking. Eddie says, my family and friends are happy that I have found a wonderful woman, but they wonder like why I couldn't find in Turkey. So first they go to see his friends. His friends are Domla, Ali and Can and they have all their bags like Can you leave them in the car, but I guess not. They have to drag him everywhere they go. There's a bunch of food, they do cheers with their drinks and she's like, I don't know what that was. It was a drink, a milk drink called our ak iracky rocky and she goes that shit was gross goros and he goes what, He goes the rocky, She goes yeah. He goes no, and she goes no, that shit was nasty, nasty and gross. He's like, oh my god, god. I literally wrote the all out phonetically Gully Ross.
Speaker 2: So also one of his friends I felt like looked like a hotter z Ed.
Speaker 1: The friend that was the hotter z Ed also seemed to have an Irish accent.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. Interesting.
Speaker 1: And at first I wrote it and then I erased it, and then I wrote it, and then I raced it because I was like, did it sign it anyway? So they're sitting with the friends and they're saying, okay, do you have all your paperwork together? And I said the one guy who signs Irish question Mark says, oh, everything is going to be so hard when you're there, And Rachid says, yes. Now, obviously something happened here that they spliced out, because they go from do you have the paperwork to rush sheet saying in Turkey, men are the head of the household, and if you're not the head there in America there could be arguments like she has an ex, she's friends with her ex. Yes, it's in the past, but it's very uncomfortable. So he's speaking in Turkish, I don't know the language, speaking in his language, and the friends translates to her, yeah, and Mallard goes, okay, and you're talking to her, she goes, I have a good friend named Brandon. We were not Dayton. We were not Dayton. It was just I don't know, like friends with benefits. And culturally Rash doesn't understand that men and women hanging out can just be friends. Well, yes, and no, you did used to bang him, so that's a different element to he's just your friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not all people in America are okay with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not. So she says to the group, She's well, Brandon and I are just friends and we haven't had anything physical in years, and you know, when I was in my accident, he really stepped up and he did not have to do that. So now we find out that a year ago she and one of her best friends and the mom and a seven month old son. Now I assume the seven month old son is the seven month old son of her friend. Yeah, because the way she said it was like it could be the seven month old son of any of those women that were discussing. But they were in a very serious and traumatic car accident. They were just driving along listening to the Jonas Brothers as you do, and her friend Michaela said, is that car in nar Lane? And that's all she remembers. She remembers the impact and blacking out and coming to and screaming and not knowing what was going on. It sounds horrible, and she had to have emergency surgery and they took three feet of her intestines out. So at that time, because she's in the hospital for so long with this surgery, her friend Brandon took care of her dogs for her so she wouldn't have to worry about that. And she says, and just because Rash has a problem with it, it's not a good reason to end my friendship. He's been a great friend to me. Okay, now here online.
Speaker 2: I feel like there are way more problematic things about her group of friends than the fact that she used to bang Brandon, right and.
Speaker 1: It let's go Brandon it is we're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like them together, like they seem so cute together, but like he's going to be freaking miserable there with all of her friends that want to deport him. Why can't they move to Turkey?
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful, Oh my gosh, that town was so gorgeous, marmorous. So Rash is saying, you know, even if I was friends with an ex and we were around each other, I would remember our dates and that would mess with my head. And the friends like, yeah, that could bother you. I get why you're upset, and he says, and when we live under the same roof, the rules are inevitably going to change. And the friend translates that to Mallory and she goes, I don't know, and then she says, when I meet your friend, we will see. So'm talking head. She says, at this point in my life, I do not want a man telling me what I can and cannot do. And he says, well, I can say when I want to say, and you must listen and because you will be my wife, and she goes, no, we were not going to be in Turkey and that is not how it is in America. And if that's the case, I'm not going to be your wife, point blank. Period. So he's just looking at her like wait what because he's like, I say, and you do it because you're my wife. And she's like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: They should have maybe discussed this before.
Speaker 1: I feel like they have. But okay. So the next morning they talk about how they had sex all night and he says, when she left me, you know, six months ago or whatever, I closed my belt, but last night I open my belf because I want to make baby. She's like, oh my god stop. I was like, I don't know how strict muscle you are.
Speaker 2: If you're I know, it's always that. It's it's you want where I want you to obey me, and I'm not Muslim enough where I still get to I still want to have sex with you.
Speaker 1: Right. It's similar to Mido, right, you know, it's similar to several most guys. So today they're going over to Rassia's sister's house to say goodbye. So they've said goodbye to the friends, and now they're going to say goodbye to the family. The family won't be able to come to all the wedding festivities in America, so they want to do a Turkish tradition before the wedding, salt in the coffee like we saw with Chicaina and Sarper totally and they're like, oh my god. His mom Rauss's mom Ali a l i y e. Later they pronounce it differently, like amy, but I'm going to say Eli because it's al. Anyway, let's just say Rasha's mom. Rash. His mom really loves Mallory. So we see him chatting. They're chatting with the brothers. There's just every shot is a new brother, his brother brother, another brother, who's this other brother? This is Daryl and mother brother Daryl. So the brothers and the mom and there are some other people there that aren't introduced that maybe your brother's And Rash is telling his mom it could be two years until our return, and mom says, I will keep my eyes on the road looking for you. Oh that was sweet. So they do the salt in the coffee and it represents life won't always be sweet. You have to be able to handle the sweet coffee and the salt the bad times. And so she decides how much salt to put in the coffee, and you remember she kind of dumped the entire thing in. Uh, she puts one little teaspoon. He chugs it. Oh, they're gonna have a great life. So he tells her to go with the women's and he sits there with the men and he chat and they say, how could you move away from this paradise, you know, this town? And they're like, how what are you going to be doing for work? He explains he can't work for a few months. No, it's longer than that, way longer, way longer. You can't work for a few months. And the brothers were like, well, you know, you have to help the parents. You have to help our parents, because we find out they lost their house in this big earthquake in February twenty twenty three. There is a very big earthquake there. It collapsed their home. We see that their home fell in. The dad managed to get out of the parents managed to save themselves, but the house did fall on the dad. Yeah, they're still living in a tent and a container. I guess, like what FEMA gives out like this containers and now they're trying to rebuild the house and the financial responsibility falls on himself and his siblings, and so he needs to be able to work for that to send money to his parents, and in Turkey it's very important for the man to make money for his family. And he says, but I haven't talked to her about this, and I hope she won't be upset, but I am going to have to help my family.
Speaker 2: Jes Again, they've never talked about this before.
Speaker 1: Things that you need to talk about beforehand. So he says to them, I'm gonna talk to Mallory about this because I won't be working and I won't have income right away. She's going to be supporting me, so I'll have to talk to her about sending the money. So now they're saying goodbye, and Rash is saying, we must go, we must go. Everybody cries and they hug goodbye, and they're talking to Head. Rash says, when I think of goodbye with my family, it is not good. I am sad. And when will I get to come back again, I don't know. So talking to Head, his mom says, when I see him. I see my little boy, my small child, even though he's grown. My pain and my love is indescribable. And so she comes while she's speaking, he comes up and hugs and kisses her on the camera and he's like, mom, don't be sad. Talking to him, Mallory goes. I see his mom crying. It just tears me apart. You know, he's doing all this for me, and I'm feeling this pressure and hoping we're not making this huge mistake. They get in the car and they leave. The sister throws water from a picture. Did you notice this. No, the sister has a huge picture and throws water behind the car. So I looked this up, and this means travel safely and SMOOTHI and return like water. It means go and return like water smoothly.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's all the Sarper metaphors. Like they say in Turkey.
Speaker 1: Like they say in Turkey man like water.
Speaker 2: And Donkey kicks makes ass out of you and me.
Speaker 1: It flows like water and returns like my penis returns to your vagina. That's what Sarper would say. So yeah, next day they're headed to the airport. So I imagine they did all this saying goodbye to people, and then they're slowly making their way to where maybe is Dimple or wherever the big airport is. So he says, look, baby, for a while in the States, I can't work, so I'm going to need to talk to the president about that. Donald Trump, can I do that? And they laugh and laugh about Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: He says Donald Tubb first, well, and they been tub They laugh and they say he's famous in Turkey for his dancing, which I guess this is trying to dance.
Speaker 1: I don't know whatever. Who cares. So she's asking how do you feel? And she says, it's not easy what you're doing, like you're leaving. You're leaving this beautiful place to live in bump fuck Alabama, and they both cry, and he says, but when I'm there, I can't work, and that's when I'm gonna feel poor. And I don't want to feel that way. And I mean, I think that's a language barrier. I think he's thinking like, I won't feel like I'm worth anything because I'm not making any money. You know, I think pour is the wrong word. So I'm talking to Eddie says, yeah, my brothers have been asking me how I will show respect to support my parents financially and emotionally. And I'm very nervous to talk to Mallory about money. So he says to her in the car, he goes, look, after a few months, my mother may call and say can I send this money? And I worry you'll say no. And she goes, well, we could definitely discuss it, but you know, I have a mortgage and a car payment and bills, and I'm supporting you, so you can't just say yes if they ask for money. And he goes, but we can't fight about this because my parents will need the help. And she's like, okay, So they're talking to it together. She says, why are you just now telling me that we have to send money? Yeah, and he says, well, I talk to my brothers and you can just work one day and then that will be for my parents. And she goes. She goes because you know they live in a tent. She goes, right, but money doesn't work. That we doesn't work that way, that I work one day, that money, I can't do that. He says, you can help, but you don't want to help. I can feel it, and she goes, of course, I want to help. I don't make that much money. Though you haven't live there. You haven't seen what comes in and what goes out, because as soon as I get paid, boom, my money has gone to bills. And he goes, yeah, you say this, but I feel like it's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Oh well, he'll see, he'll see. I think she makes a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what her job is, or if she already told us, I can either. But next time on Paula and Thomas go to his stupid apartment and she literally is like, what the fuck fixed all this? Or I'm leaving? Like no. Rashid arrives and everybody goes full redneck on him, and one guy is wearing a shirt that is always hilarious that says back to back World War Champions and yeah yeah, and then rash gets mad because Brandon is coming to visit, and she says, this is my house and I'm the boss here. No, let's don't do any of that either. Mallory, Asha and her friend Patricia speak to each other in tongues by a river about the visa. If they're both speaking in tongues, can they understand it? Or only God can understand unclear.
Speaker 2: It's important. It's the important thing is that the devil can't understand. Oh okay, okay, remember this is the one language the devil does not speak.
Speaker 1: Right, and nor do they speak it either, because it's fake. So they say they're saying it's it's vital for.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it. Mary Payne said it.
Speaker 1: I have gotten DMS from people saying I grew up going to a Pentecostal skirt church where people speak in tongues and it doesn't sound like this. Oh really, but maybe every but maybe every Pentecostal church has their own language. We don't know and we're not going to find out here.
Speaker 2: There's regional things like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pentecostal speaking in tongue. So but they have come up with her. Asia and Patricia come up with the fact that it's vital that she goes to Nigeria. So now are we just putting her on the other way? What are we doing? Okay, yeah, this is my note. Debbie and Meto have an argument. No further information, No one is She's friends say that maybe Annabelle is a male order bride right to her face, and she says, people think this, and then the talking and she goes, I left my family for this to be treated this way.
Speaker 2: So that's a good old fashioned xenophobia. Does best?
Speaker 1: Oh God help me. Okay, guys, it's time for Kimberly's Corner. This is where Kimberly tells us what happened on Diaries this week.
Speaker 2: Yay, yay, it's called The episode is called Dear Diary. I have a big secret.
Speaker 1: Oh they're all everybody always has a big secret.
Speaker 2: Always have a big secret. Klani is the first one we're seeing, okay, and we're seeing flashbacks of her beginning with a sueylu. It's sad because their story gots so dark, so so sad. And she says he was really never faithful to her, and he told her that she was crazy and that she had two high expectations.
Speaker 1: He was a version when he met her. Yeah, so he said, well, true, true, true, true, good point.
Speaker 2: So he gave her a hall pass because of the cheating. And she was going to supposed to be allowed to kiss this other guy, but she had an affair. She slept with this other guy, and I say, go for it.
Speaker 1: And not Dallas, a different guy.
Speaker 2: It is Dallas's She is still with the Hall Pass Guy. She calls him the Hall Pass guy.
Speaker 1: Dallas also father of one of her children.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they met because she put out a post on somewhere on social media saying if anyone is in Irvine and can help me move tomorrow, let me know. Polynesian people preferred, lol, And I was like, is this people? Do you just ask random strangers to help you move? And then if you're on TV do you do that and people will just come? And so he offered to help. He messaged her and she offered to pay, which I was relieved, and he's and he found a friend to help. So he's like, you have two guys to help me move? And then we learn that he had already been following her because he thought she was pretty and he thought that she and her ex husband were funny, so he was a fan.
Speaker 1: Uh okay.
Speaker 2: So they've been together for over three years and they have a baby named Messina and she just a fertile myrtle this gal and she got pregnant nine months into the relationship, but they had been talking about having a kid from the very first week. So if everyone was so like and I'm still anti Issuelu, he's a piece of shit, but he had not let her use birth controls or not, would never use a condom, and she'd right, and she got pregnant multiple times, but it sounds like she does she wanted to dedicate with Dallas, so I don't know. So they get dressed up for Halloween and they go trigger treating at Colleeni's house sister, and she says she loves Halloween and being a witch for the day and then blaming it on the costume, which is funny. And then Plani tells her sister that their new daughter is a lot of work. She's over a year old, and she's harder than the boys, the two little boys. But Dallas is very helpful. However, the other night she woke up and he works the night shift. She woke up in the middle of the night. He should have been home by then, and she looked at his phone location and it was down the street at two am, And she feels like something is it right, But she doesn't know if she should bring it up because she's trying not to be paranoid because of what a Suelou did to her. She's trying not to let that trauma cause problems, right, But then then we see it happens again. She goes into the bathroom to film herself with a pimple patch on and says, I just looked. It's three in the morning and he is down the street again, same.
Speaker 1: Place, the same house is in the park. What's he doing?
Speaker 2: Yes to a two minute walk away?
Speaker 1: It said, Oh, I hop on your feet and go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I leave the kids and it's fine.
Speaker 1: Take the baby mom to walk right out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she goes to therapy, but really she has a video session sitting in the car in the garage because it's the only quiet place in the house, and her therapist calls her Lannie, which I've never heard anyone call her that. Oh. So she tells her what's happening and is it worth for up or is it just her trauma for missuelou making more out of this? And I was like, no, this is you should find out. She starts crying. The therapist says, it's fine that you're questioning him about this. You should but use eye statements and focus on how you're feeling. And she's scared because she doesn't want to know if it's true that he's cheating, and then it'll ruin everything. So three days later she brings it up and she doesn't use her eye statements, and he says she forgets, and he says, what, I just sit in my car and I like to decompress because I'm coming home from work. And she's like in the middle of the night, and he says, you know, she's also which I feel like she was thinking, is I'm a mom of three, I don't get to decompress, right, Yeah. So she's like, why can't you decompress at home? And he says, well, I'm around people all day at work, so I like to just sit in my car and listen to music and I don't want to bother you were the kids And she says okay, So she's which I get. I totally get. But also the kids are sleeping at that time.
Speaker 1: It's two am, so you could is it.
Speaker 2: You just don't want to talk to her for a while. You want to decompress and just not talk to anyone, And maybe she needs to give you some quiet time when you come home from work. Yeah, but maybe she just wants to talk to an adult because she's been with the kids.
Speaker 1: But is she awake when he comes home at two am?
Speaker 2: I guess sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says, so you're not having sex with a girl in the backseat and and he says, have you seen my bleep box? And I don't know what that means? And she says what And I did not understand if someone could explain, is just like a sex box? Does he have a box of sex porn? I don't know what's happening? And it was a joke, like they're joking around, very weird, okay, And then I'm gonna need when they bleep things on the show for someone to for them to just give me a first letter so that I can understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: Did he show his mouth when he said it?
Speaker 2: Or yeah? But I couldn't figure it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: So she says, I trust you. I just got triggered because of my ex and he gets it. He's very understanding. And she says, maybe if you're going to be more than fifteen minutes late, you could text me, and he says totally. And he says, I want you to feel safe in the relationship. It'll just take time. And she says, well, we've been together for three years and he says, I don't care if it takes five or ten years, and she says bon er alert because she's thought his being understanding was very sexy. And then they go and have makeup sex.
Speaker 1: Is Dallas Polynesian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I didn't that. He also has the same like sleeve of tattoos that like, I feel like he's working on the tattoos. The funny thing is is like her dad, who is from SAMOI told her do not date a man from my place because they are horrible. They cheat their treat room when like crap. She when she anyway got pregnant with the sueylu and and he cheated her on turn treated her like crap. And then she picked another Polynesian man.
Speaker 1: He seems to be nice so far.
Speaker 2: So he seems to be nice so far. So fingers crossed. So Emily and my dad's favorite Kobe come back, come at So they have their gorgeous kids. I don't even like kids, but their kids are cute. And and then we see like the clip of Kobe meeting uh what what's his COVID COVID first kids cob yes, Cobin for the first time, they are all reading with the kids in bed. When somebody farts and they all laugh and then Copen says, Mom, why is your belly getting big? And she says it's not, but she is pregnant with baby number four. But it's the secret. She's the one who has the secret. And Kobe's dad has just passed away. I met the dad last time. Oh yeah, he was very sick, but Kobe wasn't able to go see him at the end, so he said, they hang up a photo of him in the living room, and he wants to teach the kids how kind the dad was and he loved everybody. And I was like, didn't he have like twenty five kids with many wives? He did love everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, when I asked Kobe about that, when I talked to them the second time on the interview, he was like, no, no, no, that's not what I meant. I didn't mean the first time he kind of said, my dad had lots of women, so I had lots of these siblings. And the second time he kind of walked it back and was like, no, oh, I didn't mean it like that, you know. I was like, he's not listening, so I don't really actually know, but I do know that she's got siblings and he's got other siblings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but he seemed nice.
Speaker 1: He seemed very very they were various of the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. And we see a clip from the wedding that they had in Cameroon and Kobe's dad tells Emily's dad, thank you for taking care of your son like my son, and it's very sweet. So they're gonna tell the kids they're pregnant. They set it up like a photo shoot and they show the kids the ultrasound and the kids don't know what an ultrasound is.
Speaker 1: They're like, is that a black and white drawing of a shrimp? What is it? What?
Speaker 2: Fuck? And they're like, we're having a baby. There's a baby. And mommy's telling me you're gonna have another baby. And they're like, okay, we already have a baby.
Speaker 1: Babies, have another another one.
Speaker 2: And she says the kid's reactions were exactly what I was hoping for, and I was like, okay, really because it doesn't seem like they were.
Speaker 1: That excited at all.
Speaker 2: But the photos came out really cute. So then we meet we see Cleo, who at first thought I wrote Chloe, I Love Chloe, and I was like, no, that's not Chloe. That's Cleo Cleo, Yeah, Leo love Cleo. She's in England, she's thirty five. I forgot she was actually from Italy, but she's been in London for sixteen years and that's why her accent is a little like not tip.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: So she's going to Soul, South Korea to get a bunch of feminizing surgeries, gender affirming surgeries. And she saw what happened to Darcy and Stacey and Turkey, and she was like, South Korea is where it's at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not going to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she's getting her boobs done and a bunch of face face surgeries. Then we see a flashback of her ninety day journey with Christian. I forgot how much I hated this teach bag. He was dating a transwoman, like an experiment, and he was never that into her and he was just trying to see if he could be into her. It was weird at it, And so she got the surgery. She got first surgery, facial surgery after she dated him, but she really didn't like the results and they had to go back in and fix them. So now she is going to a place that she's been researching for years. It's the number one plastic surgery hospital in South Korea. But she's still very nervous and she's going there alone, which made me really sad, and I was like, I would have gone with you. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't have surgery alone.
Speaker 2: So she tells us how she always knew has a kid. Her outside did not reflect her inside, how she felt on the inside. She meets with the surgeon and she explains how she's a model. She still needs strong features in her face, and they explained how the incision marks are going to be inside her mouth. And she started hormone therapy ten years ago and she did grow some small size A boobs, but she doesn't like the shape and the asymmetry, and she's self conscious. She feels like a teenager. And at this point I realized that with the short hair, she looks like Millie Bobby Brown.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a compliment.
Speaker 2: So she's torn about the size because she thinks if she goes too small, it'll emphasize what she thinks is her broad chest, which I thought was hilarious because girl, I would I'm twice as broad, Like literally, if you could put two of her and I have line back.
Speaker 1: Her shoulders, well, I don't know about that, but her frame is so her frame is very very.
Speaker 2: Slight, so small. She's very small boned, so but she had also liked to have cleavage, but she doesn't want to go too big. At her hotel, she puts toilet paper in her to see what size she should do, and she says, I used to do this all the time as a kid. Oh, and then she says, these poor trees, I'm so sorry, and it's like, you can use that toilet paper after So she says, this one's too big, like mommy, like guys would eat that up literally, but this side is like legend model iconique. So she's decided to go with closer to the bee cup, which.
Speaker 1: I think is smart, yes, because she's very very thin and like yeah, Willowie, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: So she goes to the surgery and after the surgery, she looks crazy. There's so many tubes of blood coming out of her mouth and her chest just drainage. Three days later, she's a little swollen, but still looks really good, like not really bruised. She looks good, and she says, this has been so hard to do alone in a foreign country next time, because I do want more surgeries, I will have someone go with me to help me. And then five days postop, the swelling is like gone. She looks great, her face looks amazing, and she loves her boobs. She loves the size. She feels like she fits more, her body fits more with when she feels good. Then she's flying home. Her luggage won't close because she's bought so much Korean beauty product, which I thought was super relatable because they have like really good beauty frus, yes they do, so she and then she thanks the room for taking care of her noma. Stay to the room, okay, and then back in home. Two weeks later, her friend Georgina comes over and they're doing a sexy photo shoot to show off her snatched face and boobies, and she says Korea has changed her inside it out and she's ready to hit the dating market. So okay, next time, next time, Oh my god, next time appears to only be Tiffany, Tim and Cole a Cole from Hunt for Love, Oh why exactly, the two guys who dated Jen together and Tiffany, So she tells them that something happened with Ronnie and she was going to propose to him. Then he found the ring and their relationship status has changed. And then Tim tells her you need a real man like me, and then they the three of them are at a bar and they start saying that Tim says he like misses. He hasn't been with a woman in a long time. And so Tim and Tiffany start kissing in front of Cole as like a like, let's just kiss for fun, I guess, and Cole is just watching and clapping. It's very weird. Then Cole's in this scene felt so fake. Cole says, things with Jen are really toxic, but I am scared to break up with her because she might murder me. And Tim and Tiffany say, call her right now, call her, call her, And so he's gonna call because he wants to be on TV. So he's gonna call her on TV for a breakup. And it felt fake.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I mean I thought they were like still together or or whatever. But that's so weird. It's so weird if that actually worked out that they were still together.
Speaker 2: That's because they both wanted thought they could be on a spin off.
Speaker 1: And maybe they are. We just haven't seen it yet, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was weird and like stockersh like possessive. I hated both of them. We're both annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean because after ninety day og, I mean, we've got we have to go through the cycle. But I mean we could come back around and they could be on BT ninety. I mean it would be a year from now. But I mean, you know, what is time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they film who knows. Yeah, she was in America for.
Speaker 1: She was for a long time while Yeah, just where's your kid?
Speaker 2: Where's your kid?
Speaker 1: And the words of Rob fucking kids? Okay what Rob says about jazzon where are you kids? Fucking kids? We don't ever want to give Rob any credit for anything.
Speaker 2: But that's funny.
Speaker 1: But that is funny. It's funny, and it applies to.
Speaker 2: So many people on this show. Yes, yeah, Jasmine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, a lot of the men, Jennifer.
Speaker 2: For a lot of them men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys. That is it. So again I'll remind you like I did at the beginning, Thursday, we are doing Pink Shade Live. That is for the ten dollars and up level of Prime. So if you want to joined Patreon or supercast Apple subscriptions. If you're on Apple subscriptions, send me a screenshot. Send an email to Ingrid at Pink Shade podcast dot com or MP at Pink Shade podcast dot com. If you d m me or send it like through my Facebook, I'm likely not going to see it. So either send it to me on email and we will reply with an answer, because if you DM me, I mean it's it's a fifty to fifty chance I want to see it. Especially people dem me all the time on my personal Instagram and I'm like, I'm never going to see that. I never look at it. I never look at it.
Speaker 2: That's like me with Facebook. If you've ever sent me a Facebook message.
Speaker 1: I've tagged you on Facebook on things and like two weeks later you'd be like, I know, I'm my girl. That was two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: And you're lucky it wasn't two months ago, because that's I go on Facebook, no joke every four months.
Speaker 1: Probably did you have like a Facebook group moderator that could go on there and do stuff for you?
Speaker 2: I would love that. Yeah, just ask it any volunteers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are your listeners? Will do it? Theres a lot of listeners out there that are like, oh, I moderate four Facebook groups. Nope, I'll just add your's no problem, and they just check to make sure no words were flagged or whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, we have a.
Speaker 1: Couple of listeners to do it for us. Shout out to Jess and Leslie and Kristen and Ingrid of course everybody that's it. Thank you very very much, and we'll be keeping you posted this week on the Bunkie and back Door Friends Pink Shade and Little Mistery Gap meetup that will be October tenth in New York City. It is booked. We're just trying to get that special hotel rate for everybody before we give all the information. But if you want to go ahead and book your flight Kimberly, then just know it is happening. It's the books, The venue is books. We're just waiting to get a hotel rate and we'll let you know. Yay, hey, and that's it. I'll see you later this week with some plathfill Oh