Speaker 1: Dr. Salvin, welcome to the other side of midnight. Thank you very much for being on a giant radio show and not some pretend silly little show.
Speaker 2: Good evening. Good morning. How are you, Walter? Thank you for having me back. What can I help you with tonight?
Speaker 1: Project 21. Yeah. Share with us about Project 21, which I'm haunted by. Usually when I talk about a conspiracy theory or I talk about a mystery... I sort of know the end, and I sort of know what the deal is, but Project 21, their goal is terrifying. Maybe you could sum what that up is, and their strategy.
Speaker 2: I'm not really involved with that.
Speaker 1: No, no, stop, stop. Do you know about it?
Speaker 2: No, I really don't, because I'm involved with the water.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, stop, stop, stop, stop. You're making me look bad. I thought you knew about this, and it wasn't, you've got to let me talk. Because, not because of your association with the UN, but just because this is an area of life that you're interested in, these conspiracies and these mysteries. That's why.
Speaker 2: But that's not one that I dive into. I went down a different rabbit hole this week with Dolly because I happen to know three people that work with her.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I don't care who you know.
Speaker 1: No, no, please let me talk and then I shut up and let you talk. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's very simple. Now, Dr. Salvin, who has an astonishing resume and many rabbit holes, is going to share with us her information and her suspicions about Dolly Parton. Of course, totally appropriate. Glad you're going to share about that. Go right ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, she was extremely spiritual, which is why everybody loved her. She was humble. That's what made her so unique, and that's what made her so lovable. Wherever she was, she made everybody smile. The butterflies of transformation, and my whole thing's been about butterflies is wink for God. I post them all the time and have for 30-some-odd years on my show, so I always identified with her over the years with that. But when I was a kid, I'm 72 years old, so I grew up listening to her and.
Speaker 1: She played auto harp. What prayer do I have to do? Because the last caller who was on did the same thing. 28-year-olds do not call in and announce their age. 35-year-olds do not call in and announce their age. It has nothing to do with what you want to share. The minute people hit 60, they feel the need to call radio shows and announce it. That they're over 60. Don't do it. Why would you do that? Why would you announce that? Well, we don't believe, we don't want age discrimination. Why volunteer for age discrimination?
Speaker 2: I think it gives us the cloud of our experience.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. It does not. When you were 35, did you pay more attention to a 72-year-old or to an 18-year-old? 18-year-old. Okay, so I'll be quiet now, but that's my point.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, I just remember growing up, she played auto harp. I learned auto harp as a child. I played guitar. She played banjo. She played every instrument known. I mean, she was brilliant. She was brilliant, plus her acting, plus the writing. And we know that she wrote, what, 3,000 songs. And their claim to fame, of course, is I'll Always Love You and how she denied Elvis singing the song because she held on to the publishing rights. And yet when Whitney Houston sang the song and she made $ 10, $ 20 million off the publishing because she was a business person on top of it, she was brilliant. And the clothing and she was just she sparkled. She loved life. She loved people. And her claim to fame was to be of service to people on the planet. However, I do know one of her assistants. My best friend knows the family. She was on dialysis. She did have kidney failure. And the last couple of weeks was the worst, which is where she passed away this week because of the kidney failure, which is what they're not really talking about. But she was on dialysis. She did post a few days before she died that her angel wings were starting to, her butterfly wings were starting to not flap as much. But When I get into conspiracies, I dig. The other side of the coin to all this, which has really freaked me out, Walter, is this is going to upset a lot of your listeners. One, there are posts online that show where Dolly was really male as a child and transitioned early. Her uncle, who was a Freemason, groomed her to go into the entertainment industry to build her into what she became. In order to get to the highest ranks of fame and fortune, as we know, supposedly, and we've talked about this before, is the Illuminati. And the higher you go, the more you sacrifice, or some of the rituals, the more you get involved, the higher they go. Miley Cyrus is her goddaughter. They also discovered that they're seventh cousins by blood. That's been proven. Dolly died on Billy Cyrus's birthday and at the time that Miley wants to release another song. So a lot of it seems to be sacrificial. And, uh, This is the part that's gotten me horribly upset. But Justin Bieber is talking about, even though she's got the coffin being put next to Carl in the... at the mortuary so she can be next to her husband of 60 plus years because she went downhill after he died she took care of him and of course the grief took everything out of her yet she stayed strong out there but supposedly there's ritual where they have to consume the body I mean there's some ugly stories.
Speaker 1: Going on out there which is a conspiracy that's.
Speaker 2: The conspiracy eating the body no slow.
Speaker 1: Down And tell us that part again, because that's shocking.
Speaker 2: It is shocking. It's disgusting. Justin Bieber has been, there's a tape going on a couple of sites because he's become very vocal with the Illuminati and discussing some of the celebrities out there as to what they do in their sacrificial behavior, I guess, to stay at the level of uh, fame and fortune that they achieve and obtain. And some, I mean, some of this will discuss, I don't even want to discuss it on the air, but apparently Miley has to take the body from the coffin and serve it to a certain group of people. And they're supposed to feast on it. It's part of the sacrifice in order for Miley to go higher. It's this whole story there. It's out there. You can research it yourself.
Speaker 1: It's not a, uh, I'm not going to research it myself. I have you.
Speaker 2: You don't want to.
Speaker 1: No, I have you. That's why you're here to share with us this information. Now, let's stop a second. Stop, stop, stop. We're not in a hurry. It's all night.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You're saying that because of her association with certain organizations, such as the Illuminati, because of her creepy uncle, and she was groomed for this, And her goddaughter is Miley Cyrus. The deal is that once she died, Miley's responsibility to get to the next level in the Illuminati is to serve up Aunt Dolly. Yep. Now, what is the next level? Why would Miley do that? What would she receive? Not just, well, now I'm in the next level. It's not a video game. What would she receive in the next level of Illuminati life?
Speaker 2: More hits, just like wrecking ball. There was a sacrifice in order to have wrecking ball become a number one hit. She had a sacrifice. That's a lot of what I hear, like with a lot of the celebs out there to get to that Grammy level, to get to that number one level, the more they give up, the more they achieve, whether it's fame, fortune, the money, the luxuries, the cars, the trips, whatever. It's all part of the, uh, the give and take okay we'll give you this if you sacrifice that i'm not in that world so i don't know i don't want that world but it's the i've talked to people who have been offered and they've said no and i know celebrities that got right up to it and walked away from it so i know that it must be real from the people i've spoken to that were at the teetering edge of temptation um A lot of people think the fame and fortune is the answer to life because it's so alluring. But at the end of the day, you still go home. And all the awards and all the accolades and all the applause don't mean anything when you got to still pay bills and wash dishes. So whatever she had to do, she worked really hard. And she was on the road all the time. And she still loved Carl. She had a beautiful life. But now I'm reading the other side, the dark side. on the conspiracy side, and it just turns my stomach and it blows out the image of maybe the fantasy.
Speaker 1: Can you give us some examples of what blew out the image for you?
Speaker 2: Yes. Yeah, here I idolized a beautiful singer-songwriter, actress, performer, gifted, beautiful person that danced and sang like with Kenny Rogers. And I knew people that worked for her.
Speaker 1: That's nice, but give me examples of what blew that image for you.
Speaker 2: When I heard about the Illuminati, when I heard that she may have been a boy as a child and then they had her transition, had him transition to a female and created this Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: And after that happened and she became an adult, what are some of the things that blew the image for you after she was 18?
Speaker 2: I look at it like, what? Because I had this image of like who this person is. All this is just coming to me these last four days. I never knew any of this. I'm like, my whole fantasy or my whole perception or my whole... I mean, the music is one thing. The lyrics is one thing. The music. But to think of the human or the machine or the marketing or the packaging, how it looks out there, just like a show when you're doing a radio show. People fall in love with Walter Sterling. And some people don't realize it's still entertainment. It's still... It's your voice. Some people, some women are going to fall for you, Walter, and then they don't realize you're married and you have a family and it's a voice. You're doing your job.
Speaker 1: Why did you tell them that? Oh, gosh.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Why did you have to tell them that? Yeah, maybe I'm married. Maybe not. Maybe I have a family. Maybe not. Wait, you mean this voice has power with women? That never happened. That's never happened.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Now listen, Dr. Linda Salvin, a great friend of this show, delivering us astonishing information about Dolly Parton and about her life. Now, you mentioned Justin Bieber. What has to do with Justin?
Speaker 2: Oh, man. There's a website that's on Instagram that I've been following about six or seven months since I discovered it. And this person posts a lot of celebrity news about Dolly. different celebrities in the entertainment industry. And he features a lot of cuts that Bieber's talking about because apparently where the music industry tried to quiet Bieber years ago, he has broken free. So now he tells the truth about various celebrities. I don't want to start dropping names, but this week it was about Dolly. And that's how I learned about what he said about what's supposed to happen in this ritual with Bieber. The family and the group and Miley and the whole thing to the point I sent it to a few people and I've just been stunned. Like, what? And I tried to see, is this AI? Is this real? No, it seems to be.
Speaker 1: Well, what are some of the things that Justin has said?
Speaker 2: Besides this?
Speaker 1: No, you didn't tell me anything. You just said, oh, she's involved with the Illuminati. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Well, the Illuminati is supposed to be like the top of the world that controls everybody, the entertainment and political world, and that it can be sacrificial where they actually have cannibalism. Oh, wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 1: You keep skipping the good parts. Cannibalism. The Illuminati are cannibals.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: Please share that with us, Dr.
Speaker 2: Salvin. I'm going to get killed.
Speaker 1: By who?
Speaker 2: Well, they better not come after me.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not going to come after you. Nobody knows your address. Now go ahead and share with us what you think is going on. Tell us what you think is showing on.
Speaker 2: What I think and what I've heard is that in order to be part of this elite group, you have to sacrifice children. And that's where the trafficking comes in. Now, Dollywood supposedly was a child trafficking front.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Just like Disneyland. Go ahead. Just like Disneyland and Oprah's school in Africa. It all looks good. Even Mother Teresa. They all say they're trafficking the kids and that the kids are taken. Or just like the kids' faces on milk cartons. They weren't just missing children. They were... trafficked and slaughtered for, when we talked about this a few weeks ago, for the adrenochrome, which is the blood where people drink the blood and become more youthful because of the energy people get from the blood and then they eat the flesh. I mean, it's either barbecued or microwaved. I don't know how they cook it. But they're supposedly cooking the bodies and supposedly according to Justin Bieber's report, Miley was supposed to recover Dolly's corpse once the coffin was placed next to Carl, and then withdrawn, and then they're supposed to have a feast. And that was the sacrifice so Miley can keep going in her career at the age of 33 to move forward.
Speaker 1: That's the story.
Speaker 2: I don't know the truth. That's the conspiracy.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. This is what you've heard. It's just your opinion. Now, The thing about Miley Cyrus that's interesting is if you've ever seen her perform live. I saw her with Ariana Grande in Manchester, England on stage and live. It's very clear that Miley Cyrus is at a way different level as an entertainer. Far, far above even somebody as talented as Ariana Grande was when she ate. This is when she was still eating. And the two of them were on stage and it was like Ariana was incidental. Miley, who was being deferential to Ariana, still was an overwhelming, powerful entertainer who owned that stage in front of 150,000 people. She freaking owned that stage. And she does wherever she goes. There are people, and you know many, who are struck with talent. They're just struck with talent from birth. And she clearly is one of them. But now you're suggesting to me it may be the supernatural powers of the Illuminati that she has, how should we say, consumed.
Speaker 2: That's part of it. But look at the bloodline she comes from. She's seventh cousin of Dolly. She's also the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus. So she's born into it, grew up as an entertainer. She was Montana. What's her name? Montana. Hannah Montana. Hannah Montana. Thank you. Yeah. So even as a child, she owned the stage and she's just going into their 30s now. I mean, she's been on stage forever. So, yes, it's literally, quote, in her blood. and she does have a beautiful presence, and she's extremely strong, and that's what makes a brilliant entertainer a superstar, because a lot of people try, but they don't have that stage presence or the strength or the ability to command the stage. It takes a lot. Everybody wants it, or they think they can, you know, put together a band or a gig, but it's very few that really can do it. Dr.
Speaker 1: Linda Salvin. an expert on too many things, joining us on the other side of midnight. We've talked about Dolly and many of her theories about Dolly Parton. Is there another person, is there another subject you would like to cover tonight, Dr.
Speaker 2: Salvin? How about near-death experiences or angels or something sweet on a spiritual level to kind of calm down the darkness?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's fine. Go ahead, please.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody wants to call in and ask about their love life, you know, something simple.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's way too complicated. No, no, no, no. My listeners, that's way too complicated. Now, listen, about the angels. Let's talk about the angels for a second. My 14-year-old daughter, born autistic and with a condition known as apraxia, but the happiest person who ever lived. And beautiful, an extrovert. You would not know she has any challenges. But From a very early age, when she was still challenged in her speaking, I said to her, she mentioned that there were angels when she woke up. I said, how many angels were there?
Speaker 2: Eleven.
Speaker 1: And she was very sure about this. And ever since then, every month or so, since she was two or three, I said to her, did the angels visit you tonight?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: How many were there? Eleven. Very sure about it. This was this month, and she's 14. And then I said to her, why did you do this? She did something really smart. I said, why did you do that? She said, oh, well, Gloria told me.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 1: I said, Gloria told you to do it. Gloria is my mother who's been dead for 20 years, and she never met Gloria. She never met Gloria. She also talks to her friend Ann, who died about five years ago. She's visited on a regular basis by Anne and Gloria. And how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I feel great. I became a medium in 1996 after having 100 tumors removed my hips and thighs. I started channeling the other side and I learned the angels, the angelic realm, the fourth dimension, whatever you want to call it is real. And most autistic children and adults are very psychic and very gifted and very connected to that other realm. It's not unusual. So it's an unappreciated and unrecognized gift that a lot of the psychiatric and the medical world does not appreciate or understand. But I think it's beautiful that you do. She's not lying. She's very gifted. And I think I texted you about that at the very beginning, how spiritually gifted and psychic your daughter is. And to have that communication with your mom and her friend, it's beautiful because she's getting messages. And when I got messages, I channeled for 22 years from 06 to 18. I stopped on a professional level because it's draining. But it's a beautiful way to bring communication and comfort to the people here from our loved ones over there when we are still confused about grief. And yet there's a very fine line to prove that angels do exist. We're not alone.
Speaker 1: It's real. Dr. Linda Salvin, joining us outside of midnight. Sometimes when the 14-year-old presents to me sort of a complicated problem, I've said to her, go ask Gloria tonight. Ask Gloria what to do. And she's very happy with that. She goes ahead and does that. Walter Sterling, the other side of midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.