Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome back to Calling All Beings everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, DJ, and it is an absolute honor and pleasure to be doing our I think it's our third or third Karen Reid Roundtable our. Karen read episode specific Episode one. I did myself just because I wanted to talk about it, and then the uh uh oh, why am I hearing me on my YouTube? Some there you go? I got that off. I guess I always listening, had cab YouTube up on my phone anyway, So yeah, I did the first one myself, and then the second one Courtney and I hosted Sean. So I guess this is the third. I'm your host, DJ, and that is Courtney Marcusani my co host. I'm Calling All Beings? What is up? Homegirl?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: What's up? What's up? Glad to be back.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a very powerhouse panel tonight, so I had to jump in and co host with you. To listen to the experts, legal.
Speaker 2: Experts, brilliant, brilliant people that we're having on tonight. I have listened to as a content creator fourteen years. I have listened and admired all these folks as guests and content creators alike. So with that, let's let's bring them on one at a time. And what I did is in the order they signed up to be then to join this roundtable, and we were unable to get our friend, Sean ended up taking a vacation. He needed a break, he needed a break from everything, so he ended up getting us Sergeant Murphy. But the first person other than Sean to sign on is none other than my homegirl right here, a new content creator who is going to blow it up. I mean the stuff that she's doing. Brand new content creator. She's an absolute firebrand as a guest and look out because her incisive analysis her unparalleled with and she will be a YouTube sensation. So party people put yah together for Nursekim.
Speaker 1: Applause, Yeah, Nursekim, get me involved.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to have you introduce.
Speaker 5: Me for my stuff because that was just that just made me feel really nice anytime.
Speaker 2: Nurse Kim, you got so much skill and so much talent, and man, it just watching you, you know, you were just so comfortable with Rita today. I just love that episode Rita Lombardi on Nurse Kim And yes I watched it, so.
Speaker 4: Thank you, DJ.
Speaker 5: She is listen She is the cant and Queen and she is a local activist, ground roots level, and I just get.
Speaker 4: Inspiration from Rita.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't have asked for a better number two after mister Mark bettero as my.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, I don't know, like twenty thousand views for Attorney Bedro so he's coming up shortly. The next gentleman who joined us wasn't a scrub high school wrestler like me. He was actually good and that's how he became a high school wrestling coach and educator in Massachusetts. He is a wildly popular YouTube host Massachusetts Award winn Show Journalists and Exposure of Corruption, and the host of the Young Jerks So Party people put.
Speaker 1: Those it's together for my Crawford.
Speaker 6: Wow, yeah, you're pumping me up. I haven't been this pumped up since like high school wrestling.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I would be your buddy about out on the mat. I'd be the guy who just lost to me. Like, come on, Mike, I know you can get it for this weight class.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You can get the win for this weight class because I done just lost one thirty two anyway that I will.
Speaker 6: Get that win at Oh yeah, we'll get it. I will go out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say this. My high school wrestling helped me out in BJJ quite a bit, quite a bit, so that I have high school wrestling to thank for that. Uh and I loved it. And still I actually had a dinner with the coach and brought wrestlers in last year and I graduated in eighty five.
Speaker 6: So anyway, right, both eighty wrestlers. I love it. I don't know how you do the restart, Like you really found out a lot about me.
Speaker 2: When I say I'm watching your content, I'm not kidding. I mean I've been do you know, podcasting for fourteen years. I love great content. And when I found out about this and this Karen Reid thing, I jumped on that train and I am with you guys, one hundred percent. All right, let's go the SA. A third person to join this, This gentleman right here, former Manhattan Assistant DA celebrated New York City defense attorney of over twenty years experience and the official co counsel of the hashtag free Karen Reid movement, along with his friend and homegirl from New York City litigation Melanie Little So party people put those hands together for attorney Mark better.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like back on the bar Mitzvah circuit. This is quite the intro.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So and my parallels with Mark. We're both Jewish. I'm from New York, but I went to college in Massachusetts and Mark is from Massachusetts and practices in New York. So I'm from just up the Hudson River from me in Hendrick Cutson High School in Montrose near Peaks Kill. So anyway, all right, our last guest man on my way out to Colorado. I've just moved to Colorado last weekend, as some of you know, and I got a call. I got to speak with this gentleman because Sean McDonald was so kind to find us someone to come on since he couldn't. And we have been talking about this gentleman, and Mark very very rightly and very well spoken, you know, basically said, this man is got extreme courage for putting himself on the line against fellow officers because it was the right thing to do. So he is retired Canton p D. Sergeant put the hands together for Peter Murphy. Yeah, Jugia Murphy, thank you. It's an honor to have you man. We've had some really great dialogue. I've talked to him at least one other time since I've been out here, and if not twice, and I've really enjoyed it. As I try to settle in, I'm in my hotel room here in my hotel room studio. So anyway, so the calling all beings round table real quickly. Rules of engagement are quite simple. One of us will start and then it'll just go around in a circle and everyone will get to react to the topic that's been presented. Courtney is kind of thinking of herself as an observer. Is that correct, Courtney? Are you You're not going to present a topic her question or what?
Speaker 4: Probably not?
Speaker 3: You know, you guys are more expert in the case. I'm still coming up on the speed on it. So I'll just co host and do what you need me to do. You but yeah, I'm not going to be able to ask anything that you guys haven't answered before, so it's best to let the experts take the.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, well I can kick it off and then we can go, oh okay, let me turn it down, thank you very much. I didn't know. Let me go to my stream ard saying somebody told me I'm too loud, sot me, there's nothing more annoying. Okay, check check check, how's that? How do you guys hear that? Is that good? And in the chat?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Is it too loud? Because I can go lower? Maybe a little a little lower. Let's go lower, a little bit lower. Nothing is more annoying than when somebody's mic is too loud. You're good, You're good, you're feeling good. Yeah, okay, all right, let me know because I I have no issue about turning that down. Welcome everybody in the chat. Thank you for joining us, for these amazing people. If you're so inclined to share a blessing with us there at the super chat, we'll get your question answered afterward, and we're gonna have basically, we're gonna go around the roundtable. Everyone's gonna present their topic, everyone's gonna get to react to that topic, and then what will happen is after the fact, Uh, we'll we'll just have free flowing conversation and take questions from the chat. So just let us know what you got. Thank you very much. And all right, so I'm gonna throw out I said you know, you could present a topic, a question, or a hypothesis and everybody else will react to it. So I'm gonna throw mine to murse Nurse Kim. So my hypothesis is after viewing the micro dot video, and I realized that a lot of you guys saw this quite a while, probably before I did, And in looking at that video where that he did recently, where it presents the sequence of events front to back with what he knows and what he surmises, it is a brilliant, brilliant production that he did there. I know all his content creators like, oh my god, look at that video he made. So in any case, when I saw that and I saw Brian Higgins with his left hand and someone was standing in front of him, you guys can correct me if he thank you very much, Reality checked for that blessing. We got you start and we'll get that in there. When that happened, that point in the bar, to me and anybody who's been in a bar situation where there's a fight, it only means one thing. That means, hey, you he's pointing over his shoulder either. I think it was Chris Albert was sort of standing in his way. And he was like kind of like, do you want some of this? You want some of this, you can come and get some of this, because here's the guy who's gonna leave the bar without a girl, and the girl he wants is sitting over there with her boyfriend, and that pisses off a drunk person even more that guy who wants the girl, and there's a sort of taller, handsomer, better looking person across the bar that is with the girl that he desires. And so I think he was challenging John O'Keeffe to a fight. I believe that John O'Keefe's this isn't just in my opinion, So I want everyone to take this with a grain of pink salt, that Himalayan salt. I believe that he was challenging John to a fight, and that with that text are you coming? And then when he turned up at Brian Albert's house, Brian, being you know, amateur boxer and all this sort of thing, probably said, hey, man, you guys got something to settle. Let's go down in the basement. I got a gym down there. You guys can settle it down there. It will be law enforcement officers out on the street doing this, and that's what I believe led to the fight. What happened after that, I have no idea. I don't know if Colin Albert tried to get a shot in and that's how he heard his I have no idea, but I believe the premise of it was a fight was hey, do you want to fight? By the point, we all know what that means, do you want to fight me? You want some of this? And then with him say hey, you comming and then him showing up at the Albert's residence, I believe Brian Albert would say, Ah, you two guys want to get it on. Let's go downstairs to my gym. You're not gonna have We're not gonna be in the living room, not gonna be in the kitchen, not gonna be in the bedroom, not gonna be in the bathroom. Go downstairs at the gym. Nurse Kim take it away, ma'am, and then we'll go next to Mike Mark and Sargeant Murphy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, dj I absolutely agree with that.
Speaker 5: I when we saw the Look the Other Way video by micro Dots, it was incredible for me. That video put everything that I had thought, you know, I could have these opinions or thoughts about what I had surmised happened. But to see it in a artistic representation on a screen like made the hair on my arms stand right up, like I felt it. It made me sad, It made me angry. There was I had like a visceral reaction to seeing that video and it was masterfully done, if I may say so. But absolutely when you're talking about them in the bar, which I found very interesting because it wasn't really harped upon by the defense at all. Like we went through the grab ass together, right, we went through the boys squatting and you know, doing wrestling moves, crawfit. You can take that after. But you know, there was a lot of speculation. But I don't recall, guys, correct me, I don't remember seeing Higgins point until that was brought up in the micro dots recreation and you pulling that up DJs. So yes, I think one hundred percent. Also, let's add into the fact that Karen Reid had texted or no I lied, Higgins had texted Karen while they were at the waterfall, and then you know when they get to the when they get to the Albert residence at thirty fourth a of you. The text message is received, are you here? Are you coming here? And I think that is just what set it off.
Speaker 4: That set it.
Speaker 5: Off, in my opinion, I think that maybe perhaps on the way over again, this is all speculation, but perhaps did Officer John O'Keeffe see that Higgins had texted Karen. You know, if he was on his ways going and getting them to the location, was her phone somewhere that was visible for him to see?
Speaker 1: Yay, nay.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you. I'm not a mass Dave police.
Speaker 5: I didn't investigate this, but I think that whatever went down went down because of alcohol, testosterone, and the looking for the affection of a girl that one man had and another man wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I heard you say that on your show. It might have been with Mark, but that that's a that's an interesting point. But I'm just saying when Brian, when you get there, he wanted to show he wasn't scared. I'm not scared of you. You think I'm scared to come to that house because you're you're tech, I'll go there and show you I'm not scared to you. I'll come to that house. But what and then when you know, Brian Albert obviously would have directed him, let's go to the basement. Man. If you guys got something to settle, go ahead, mister Crawford, please, sir.
Speaker 6: I tend to not like to get like into those kind of next level speculation because I who knows, Like, we don't know what happened at that house, but the text messages, That's exactly what I wrote down as soon as you brought this up, is that you know, he did send the text messages to Karen and then the text message to John. So that's obviously very suspicious. But the big thing for me is Karen didn't do it, right, no questions figure out who did it? Like, like I, it could be any of these people. It could be it could be someone else. I don't know, but I like to be careful. And I think that the text messages speak for themselves in that video too. Yeah, I think the video. Of course, people are gonna start speculating based on that, but who really knows what happened in that house, you know. So I just know that Karen didn't do it, and that's and the text messages in the video are suspicious. I can totally understand why people look over there, and it's an obvious place to look. So I think the law enforcement should be trying to figure that out.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 6: And they didn't do the investigation. So none of us know what happened at that house.
Speaker 2: Why no, I would I also, I've said this in about one specific topic in the UFO community. I said, I bet my life on it. I would also bet my life on the Karen Reid didn't do this. My point, I don't. I was extrapolating from the what I think. What I'm trying to get at Mike is that looked like a call out to me, what Brian Higins steal at the bar? What happened at the house? I I have no idea. I was just.
Speaker 6: And too like those two guys going at it. It seemed like they were practicing. I like, like, let's be serious. It looked like two guys hyping each other up for something. But the hell knows, Like we could just be looking at that and thinking that. But I think the most important thing is Karen didn't do it. I mean, that's what I always stick to. And and we could talk about the video and the phone calls and or the text messages, excuse me. I think that's important, but I just you know, I don't personally, I don't like to go to that next level because I don't know what happened in that house. We don't have text messages from about what happened in the house. We we have messages right before they went to the house. So I think that's like I like to stick to that. I like, I love your style. I love your style be safe and smart and because we don't know, like it could be something else happened, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Know you are smart. So uh, here's someone else who's really really smart? Uh? The official uh freaking I read Attorney Alan Milly little Mark Betroll. What do you think, sir? Well?
Speaker 7: From a lawyer's perspective, you come at this with you don't have to prove anything, You just have to establish reasonable doubt. Having said that, do some of these facts help support reasonable doubt and they could if used in the right way. And so the first thing is is it plausible to believe that Higgins might have been involved in this? And if you're going to make that argument, you need some credible evidence, and it certainly is plausible. I mean, Brian Albert is meathead. Brian Higgs is Mead, Colin Albert is a meathead. They all center their lives around drinking, fighting and flipping the bird. So do you start with the idea that this could be Who's is bigger than Who's and could end up in something that seems so stupid? And the answer is yes? And what is the more evidence of that? The grab assing in the bar, I mean grown men at a bar, and I think it was even Matthew mccabey said, you mean that the grab assing like it was nothing, So it's certainly plausible. The micro dots video is fascinating because it does appear to show Higgins somewhat animated, pointing at least in the direction of John O'Keeffe, who seems to be kind of laying low sipping a beer. I don't even remember if Karen is there or not, but it does seem to be in his direction. Other evidence that would at least support this hypothesis are the whatever relationship that was going on, or in his mind Higgins's mind, what was going on between him and Karen, which appeared to be flirty on the surface but in reality was probably her off because she thought he was screwing around in Aruba, so I was gonna make him jealous because you also have to be realistic about things. And I'm not being judgmental, I'm just being realistic. People in life in Karen Reid's station generally don't want to date people in life in Brian Higgins's station. It just doesn't it doesn't fit. So she I think she was screwing around with him, and he, you know, he took it and he wanted to know. And even that night at the bar, he was texting her, you know, and she's not responding and she's ghosting him, I think was the word they were using. And then you get to what I find to be the most interesting part of all of this. And I don't remember who I spoke to this about, but I always talk about Colombo and the little things, okay, because I'm a Colombo nerd, growing as favorite TV show, and always little little things which don't seem like much. And Higgins text John O'Keeffe saying are you coming here? Which doesn't really fit. I mean, why does he want him there? But in particular, he sent multiple question marks at the end of that text, which is for emphasis that grown men don't text like twelve year olds by setting in middle school with seven question marks, unless what he's saying is are you coming here? Like there's there's more to it, as if he's supposed to come there. Okay, fine, So he goes there and Higgins supposedly is going there to hang out, and then what does he do. He actually leaves in a few minutes, which makes no sense, which incidentally would be right after you know, John O'Keeffe would or would not have been there, hig the only person who said some other man came in the house who fit John O'Keeffe's description, right. You don't know the context of what he was saying or not. But then he left, so he said to go move cars at can there reasonable thing to do? After sure mitsky all night is go in the middle of a blizzard or a looming blizzard, go move cars by drug driving at the police station, which I would suggest he was ridiculous. And then you go back to the Micropots video, which I understand. You know he's putting in some conjecture like informed speculation, if you will, And I thought the most informed speculation he had in that entire video was this theory that Higgins was dispatched to the police station to monitor what's going on. That makes a lot of sense to me. So did any of that happen in terms of the fighting and whatnot, I don't know, But you also know what happened after, which is inexplicable unless these people were covering up something. And you know, who's to say what they were covering up. But when they send all these text messages amongst themselves about you know, they're digging in the lawn, they're in the Asian guy's house, make sure you tell them the guy, you know, the guy that's their good friend, John O'Keefe by the way, privately, he's just the guy never came in the house. All the deleted searches, all the butt dials, you could go on and on. That's not normal behavior. Okay, so they're lying about something. So do I think that it actually could be related to what you know, the supposition is about Higgins doing it? Maybe, but you don't have to know. But I do think that the defense at the retrial, if there is one, maybe we'll take some of this evidence and do it the way that we're talking about it now, which is say you can't explain this. You can't explain this unless there's something bad. All of points away from Karen Reid. So whether they have to prove what happened, they don't. But there are a lot of facts which tilt the needle away from Karen Reid, which is what reasonable doubt is all about. So that's my view on it.
Speaker 2: Can I get it? Amen? It's so I'm not totally out to lunch. But reality Check would like Mike to read this one. Thank you for the blessing. Reality Check really appreciate that. Ninety nine. So Mike, would you do the honors here?
Speaker 6: I'm trying to. I always have these because my glasses.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. I'll do it.
Speaker 6: I could try it, Okay, brother, the first Karen Reid standout in Cherry Grove, South Carolina at the Shack at one pm tomorrow in the area, please join.
Speaker 2: Us to support There you go so tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I did it for you. I did it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, my wrestling brother, I so yeah. Please if you are in or near or within fifty mile of Cherry Grove, South Carolina, please be at the Shack tomorrow at one pm. If you're in the area and join us to support they're gonna have a Karen Reid standout. And I think this is awesome that it is not limited to Massachusetts, and I would love to do on myself really so now that I've just moved to a town where I guess I know a couple people from service, but not a lot. So anyway, thank you so much for the blessing reality check, Linda. Thank you very much, Linda f I really appreciate it, ma'am. We're hoping that we can pay for streamyard Canva, what else, speaker and the four things we use to create this show, and now even Twitter. You gotta have a premium account to stream on there, Midnight Moon. Thank you very much, greatly appreciate it. In hindsight, talking about how much Nicole likes to clean, that she might have been cleaning up at the crime see that that's a very very good bet. So we better not knock on that door. Peter Murphy, sir, so what do you and Courtney? Please interject anytime you have a question.
Speaker 3: Or I do have oneways after.
Speaker 2: Peter goes next, Yeah, yeah, ma'am, all right, So uh Murphy, Uh, was that a fight? Was that a call out for a fight? That you saw from b Higgins, somebody that Sean affectionately refers to as lard ass.
Speaker 8: I definitely had some Uh.
Speaker 9: There was definitely some animosity and hostility in that gesture, for sure, no doubt about it. And coupled with the probably the amount of alcohol involved and maybe some other substances, that appeared to me that that was a call out.
Speaker 8: And it looked like I believe you're right.
Speaker 9: It was Chris that intervened and said not he d not now probably and uh. And then there was all the texting where multiple people were trying to find out where he was, question Mark, when are you coming? People at the door allegedly looking out the windows.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 9: It was there were a lot of people very interested in he was and how he was going to work, how he was going to arrive DJ and I guess the question is did they want to keep them away from the front door so that the audience of twenty one twenty five year old party goals for the birthday party.
Speaker 8: Of Brian Junior didn't see him come in?
Speaker 9: Did they bring him around through the back gate and say, you know, come on, the kids are up drinking. Well, you don't want to see that you're a cop, come in through the back gate. We'll go in through the basement. Yeah, it's out there, you know. As as Mike Croffit said, there's a plethora of motive and opportunities for a lot of people in this case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. I mean, we're going to extrapolate to the larger points. But that was just something that I noticed. I do have a question I'm going to ask later on. I'm gonna ask Attorney Bero about Attorney Weinberg and how crosses examinations might look in an upcoming persons if Attorney Weinberg were used as opposed to someone that we all love here in Alan Jackson. But we're gonna get to that later. So Courtney, go ahead, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Yeah. DJ might chastise me for this, but this is a two This is a two question thing because I might not get another question on the lightning round and one question might not be ideal for some people, but the second will be I think, So you can choose which one you want to answer. The first thing I wanted to ask about was Higgins extracting the text messages that he obviously wanted to emphasize for legal and court reasons. I wanted to ask your opinions if you felt like this was damning and how so either for Karen or for the legal record to be written into the record, and also for Karen's public perception. I'm curious what you experts think about that. And the second part is if you don't want to answer that question. The second question that I feel just very damning is Colin Albert's photograph. There was a photo of him with a bunch of buddies out and he's got, you know, clear marks on each one of his knuckles where he looks like he just you know, beat the shit out of somebody. And he gave an explanation that he fell on the ice. And so I'm wondering what your opinions are about both of those two things. Those are the two things that stand out to me.
Speaker 2: What was the first one, because lets you do the first one and then we'll we'll get the second one in what was the first.
Speaker 3: The extraction of the text from the cell phone that Brian Higgins pulled out. He pulled out very specific texts that he wanted to be in discovery and obviously he wanted them to be seen. And also what people feel about Karen Reid's public perception of what was in the text. What do you think the public or your opinion about that was. Did it hurt her at all?
Speaker 2: He wants to take that one, Nurse Ken, please take.
Speaker 6: That, man Cowford, Do you want to go first on the text the text? Yeah, I'll go first. I think they intended it to hurt Karen, but I think in a way it didn't because I mean a lot of people look at it like just in general, like this guy got ghosted and he's very upset about it, and I think that like it kind of backfired on them in some respects. And there's also the question mark like how he extracted them and like what he extracted, so I think it also and the fact that he apparently used federal resources to do that. So I think like it, like the whole thing is like most things for them there they think that they're doing something smart, but I think that they it's a cluster f for them, and I think it's for Higgins like he could actually get and a lot of legal jeopardy, I think just for using the federal resources to do that, and maybe it even raised red flags. Didn't he do it at an FBI of Kiosk or something like that, so maybe they have all the text from that, like who knows. Like it's so for me, I think it was designed. I thought they think they thought it would hurt Karen, and in the end people just saw it for what it was, like John did something Karen wanted to make them jealous. It's like, that's simple, It's like and that's all it was to her. And I think that's what it really shows. So I don't think it really hurt Karen. Maybe I'm wrong for the jury, I don't know, but I don't think so.
Speaker 2: There's Kim.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So for me, I think that well, I affectionately call Higgins big Neck Daddy Higgins, and Dave Olaine has a shirt okay, so if you guys want to see it, it's a large llama with a big old neck and some aviators. So big Neck Daddy Higgins. It absolutely was atrocious. It's atrocious that he contacted a friend to figure out how to extract the text messages because he wouldn't hand over his phone. So then he goes to the FBI regional facility. He goes in, he uses this machinery the key off that he says, any police officer can go in Bibbs, not for your own personal case, right, Like, this isn't something that you or your buddy were working on. This is something that you're volunteering to the police to figure out or to provide some evidence for them. However, what was very interesting to me was that on the stand he stated that he chose the text threads right from Karen and from Officer John O'Keefe, but he also confessed that he had that he had talked to Dine text with Brian Albert Nicole Albert, and he never offered that to the prosecution or to police. So for me, that was damning to him. But the context of those text messages was so cringe.
Speaker 4: Guys, that it hurt my feelings. Okay, let's be perfectly honest.
Speaker 5: I was like, if somebody had presented that to me, I might have said, clink, clink, send me the fuck away, but send me away, excuse me, p of me, because I don't know if I could have had Lally and Brian Higgins read those text messages allowed about the weed whacka and about you know all the things, and I'll give you what you want.
Speaker 4: I was grossed out to the hills.
Speaker 2: So, Kim, you're saying you're not allowed to use that kiosk just to hide your own criminal activity. No, this is.
Speaker 6: Really surprising resources for your own personal not good. You know, it's funny, it's I just felt like, would you say embarrassed? I felt like embarrassed from Mike my like seventh grade self, because that that would have been me in like the seventh grade. Yeah, like Higgins is just.
Speaker 4: What do you want from me?
Speaker 5: What do you want from Meiggins?
Speaker 7: The examination of Higgins on this kind of stuff was a perfect lesson in how not to examine a witness. What you just said him that was cringe. I mean, listening to him for two hours read can you go to page fifty four and can you go to page fifty five? And there comes a point where you're counting the ways you know how to blow your head off rather than listen to this. It's that bad. But to the extent he thought that that was putting Karen Reid in a bad light, maybe, I mean, but again, I think anybody with a serious understanding of what's going on could see what she was doing. She was pissed off. Things weren't going great. But I suppose if the DA thought it through more carefully, he would have realized that what he's really doing is it goes back to the point we got on before. This topic is arguably giving Higgins a motive to harm John O'Keefe. So what are you doing as far as he and his criminal conduct or whatever. The Kiosk is actually the least of his problems that his testimony came out. I mean, no one's getting in that much trouble for you know, going to the Kiosk and dragging in his buddy. You know, they have a that would be handled administratively. They have this thing called the Office of Professional Responsibility for the FEDS. They'd you know, they would punish them, but they're not. You're not going to jail, you're not getting prosecuted. The problem that Higgins had from his testimony is, and you could tell, even though the jury wasn't told about the FBI, he clearly gave interviews to the FBI and US attorney and testified in a federal proceeding. And it's a federal crime to lie or mislead the federal authorities, and he clearly did because if you remember, he was arguing with the attorneys about what he did and what he didn't and he kind of volunteered that he all so deleted texts what from his father or something that he had never been asked about. And he said, oh no, those guys got it wrong, meaning defense, and he was trying to defend this or that. You know, it caused him to have to talk about why he would get rid of all his personal data from his family. But well, I used to be an undercover. This is nonsense, Okay, So all of this stuff in terms of whether it hurt Karen Reid, No, I think Higgins damaged himself as much as any of these civilian witnesses. And the idea that he's going to want to come back and do this again if it goes that route, I would suspect that he would be number one on the list of those people who says, get me the hell out of here, because you know, I potentially have a problem I'd rather not talk about. So I don't think he did anything to help them. He hurt himself and at a retrial will hurt him more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be fascinating. Who is going to come and testify if this next trial comes off, but I want to get the roundtable going again, so in our circular pattern, So Nurse Kim, would you please present your topic, question or hypothesis ma'am.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 8: DJ.
Speaker 5: I wanted to first say the only person I have well besides Courtney and DJ A pleasure to meet you tonight. But mister Peter Murphy, I have like been in awe of you since I saw you on Sean's show, and I've never met you or met you via online before. So I just wanted to say thank you Surphia's service and that I think that you are incredible, and that's that I'm done, and.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you very thank you for a vote of confidence. I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: And to that point, mister Murphy, because I knew you were going to be on tonight, I wanted to just ask about We've gone into a lot of mass State police corruption via Trooper Proctor Buchanic from you know, de Chico Tully.
Speaker 4: We could go through.
Speaker 5: The list goes on and on, but when it comes to Canton Police Department, I am wondering, do we believe or what are your thoughts guys on if we thought it was incompetence or malice as it related to pin in it on the girl from the investigation standpoint of, you know, six am to eight am and then not even not even securing that crime scene right and the use of proudly the use of solo cups and snowblower and leaf blowers in the lawn, And I just wanted to get you a take on that.
Speaker 2: Guys, I love this question. This will go Mike, Mark Peter who it's really for, and then myself.
Speaker 6: I would uh skip, because I I don't think I heard the whole thing. I was expected to go to Peter, so I just.
Speaker 2: Kind of it'll it would just keep get keeping.
Speaker 6: I don't even have like thoughts on how I would answer it, so I would let that go to Mark, Peter Mack.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know whether people who are literally responding to a crime scene immediately have it in their mind to say, let's fix this. That strikes me as just hard to believe. They don't know who anyone is. Now they know who lives a thirty four fair View Road, it doesn't take them long to figure out that the man lying on the lawn with one shoe on is a police officer, including from the same department as Brian Albert, which I would suggest, by the way, should have been a curious fact of more interest to the police to wonder if something was going on with that, how did two Boston guys end up in that situation? But that it's neither here nor there. But I think the one indisputable truth in all of this is that and I say this with all due respect to distinguished alumni from that department, a different department than it is now, obviously, but that current connotation of the Canton Police as it existed in January of twenty twenty two is disgraceful beyond words in terms of their competence to deal with anything. I understand it's not the New York City Police Department, it's not the LAPD. They don't respond the homicides on a daily basis, But Jesus Christ, there's a dead police officer in the law and do something secure a crime scene? Could you do that? Could you not let a few snow flurries and snowflakes get in the way of figuring out what's going on? Could you knock on a fricking door and try to see what anybody knew could you secure evidence in any sensible way other than making I mean essentially memes out of yourself. I mean there are like people dressing up as solo cups and around walking around with leaf blowers and making jokes about stop and shop. I mean, this is a national TV for a case like this. So certainly, if this is or if this speaks to the level of competence of the Canton Police to handle a sophisticated crime scene of a very serious crime, that's disturbing and if nothing else, it ought to lead to questions about people who live in that town, about the leadership of the department, the competence, And I know they're trying to do audits and there's controversy over renewing contracts and all that stuff, which is not really my bailwick. I don't know much about any of that other than their performance that day was disgraceful, whether it was intentional or not. And the reality is that after Karen Reid gets acquitted or the case gets dismissed, they're never going to be able to find or do anything else with this case. Because of how pathetic the Canton Police Department was at the very beginning the whole case was destroyed within a couple of hours unless they get cooperators that are corroborated by other evidence. So did they do it on purpose? Initially I doubt it, but you know, the more you dig in though, and you realize, you know, the former chief Berkowitz, Yeah, I think the evidence would suggest that he did things as it relates to this case that are really troubling. I don't think anybody believes that he just happened to be driving by one day, you know, with his thick glasses and saw you know, a piece of tail light that just revealed itself to him, like the two knuckleheads from the state Police claimed on a daily basis. I mean, I just don't think that's believable. He didn't even testify at the trial stand. He's maybe not well physically, but you can't help but think that maybe he was avoiding process, perhaps to be dragged in. You know, there's been a lot of conjecture that when you saw the inverted video, that he was coming in and out of that or it happened there. You can't ignore the fact that the SUV was towed back to Canton. That makes no sense, right There are State Police barracks much closer in a blizzard, if for no other reason, who the hell wants to drive? But of course if you don't go to a safe place, you can't, you know, do things like did ale the tail light? And mess around with video and do things like that. So when you start to see after the fact, are there issues with the Canton police, maybe on a corruption level. Maybe certainly there's the Kevin Albert problem. What's he connected to? He's the one who was related to Katie mcglow who just happened to be the firefighter who all of a sudden heard what she heard when no one else heard it, and then denied the most basic thing just to say I'm friends with the Alberts. She wouldn't even say that, that harmless fact. She came to them through Kevin Albert. So you do start to think that maybe something's going on in the Canton Police. And the last piece of evidence to support the idea that perhaps once they realized what was going on, the inverted video was disclosed to the DA and the defense in the middle of the trial. That makes no sense they found it then, and who inverted it? I mean it was in their custody, so I don't think they started out that way, but either way, the evidence appears to be overwhelming that they are grossly incompetent, destroyed the crime scene, and as the case went on, at least certain segments of the department appeared to be part of dark forces that were working against truth and justice. So either way they look terrible.
Speaker 2: Thank you, awesome answer, Sergeant Murphy, this question. Everybody can't wait for your answer to this, And if you need her to restate it, Nurse kim Kin refresh.
Speaker 9: I believe I can pick it up where everybody else has left off. I think perhaps I should stop by saying, if you look at my hat that is basically the thin blue lines, to put the blue back the police hat that you'll see the flor and Order Mass Corruption Unit is the antithesis of this, meaning this is corruption, and this is inept and incompetency. And I would suggest everybody here in the audience too that what happened, well better yet to speak to Mark, didn't happen that morning after six oh six, when cruise has started to arrive is something out of a Walt Disney story, a cubsco.
Speaker 8: One oh one.
Speaker 9: I think with about an hour's worth of training, would have been able to close the street call and help set up a command center. This just I mean, I could go through a litany of things, but one point I'd like to make bring to your attention. And I've thought this out at length, and it was mentioned earlier. Why and where did Brian Higgins go from whatever time it was?
Speaker 8: I don't know, twelve two something, twelve thirty to twenty minutes past one? Is that? Are those close approximations of time?
Speaker 2: I thought he left the home at two am. Somebody help help out here. If you remember Brian's timeline, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 9: He was back at the station at one twenty locked in one twenty, So he left. He left, let's just call it the crime scene sometime I believe after twelve thirty. And there was that question of where did he go for a forty minute plus a minus ride if he was going back to move his asset four feture vehicles that were at the police station, what I would say or suggest he went back. He might not have had a Berna phone with him, and he went back to use the unrecorded lines at fourteen ninety two Washington Street to with the Canton Police Department. He might have gone back to monitor what was happening, but I think he went back and made some calls. And I believe, I hope to believe that the Feds have those calls that were made by him at the Canton Police station and who received him sometime after twenty past one on that morning, and I think that was the ringing of the bell to move things in the direction of cover up.
Speaker 2: Lord here our prayer that that an indictment comes down.
Speaker 9: Just as far as as far as the crime scene investigation.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'll be very quick on this. What should have happened was close the street, all hands on deck.
Speaker 9: UH, call to the chief, called to the chairman of the select board, deputy chief across the street, probably one hundred feet well less from where the uh late John o'keith's.
Speaker 8: Body was found.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: He was the one allegedly that handed off the solo cups and the stopping shop bag.
Speaker 8: I can't understand. I can't go to bed at night and rationalize why they.
Speaker 9: Call him the second in command on the police department didn't get out of his doctor Denton's and go across the street and assume command of that scene, and I would I would suggest to you if they close the street, they had agents BOK and speak to this. Perhaps a circumstances. It could have been more bodies. It could have been a crime, you know, assassination. It could have been there could have been more bodies in the house. Nobody went in the house. Could have been five people, fifteen people bleeding out in the house.
Speaker 8: Nobody know anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the thing that's interesting to me is I don't know about literally exigen circumstances in the sense of like going in the house, you know, guns of blazing, kicking doors down. But to your point, the complete lack of intellectual curiosity by the cops that morning about a guy lying on the lawn with an awkward state of clothing, to say the least, in the middle of eighteen degrees and snowing one shoe on a cocktail glass, lying in the middle of the lawn, injuries that you know they I mean they may not have seen the body at that time, or some of them might have. That appeared to be consistent with a fight, whether you know what happened or not. I mean, he looks bruised. Matter they didn't see. I would assume the gash on the back of his head. The most basic, intellectually curious police officer would have known that, Well, that guy is a police officer who was coming back to that house to meet the people who were in the house. They had all been together, and now he's lying on the lawn. Anyone other than you know, who lives in a world that's not occupied by Michael Proctors who said to me it was a car accident right away, which is just dumber than dumb would have thought at a minimum, Well, he probably came from the house. If he's got one shoe on and he's not wearing a coat and he's holding a glass. I mean, I don't think you would necessarily know that glass came from a bar, as opposed to just maybe they're drinking inside, there's cars in the driveway or whatever. Go knock on the door and if anything, do you know what happened? Did you see anything, did you hear anything? And you go from there and for whatever reason, and you know, Canton, Massachusetts appears to be the one place in America where the cops are not curious about that sort of thing. And when there's a dead police officer on the lawn, it's the only jurisdiction apparently I've ever heard of where it doesn't become an immediate all hands on deck. We're going to rescue our fallen brother and at a minimum, find out what the hell happened, and if someone is responsible, they may not have known right away that it was unnatural or wasn't an accident, but if someone is responsible for this, we're going to find out. But in Canton, which is also known as Chinatown of twenty twenty two, nobody wants to know, because, forget it, Jake, that's the way things are here.
Speaker 2: So who wants to bet that if there were a video of Karen Reid backing up and hitting this man that is that the deputy chief with the ring camera across the street. Who would bet me that that video would be public right now if he had a video of him hitting her. The only reason that video's not public is because it didn't show that. It showed him probably exiting the car and going to the damn house. I'll take that bet from anybody.
Speaker 7: If there was video of her mowing him down, you know, this would be a whole different situation, and we're probably not sitting here tonight having this conversation or having any of these conversations that people have been having in the past two years. So obviously there's no such incriminating video. It's still left to be determined how. A major media station reported that there was, you know, based on other text messages that various members of the Albert and mccabs were talking about putting forth a narrative and talking about their communications with other people, including Proker. Did they do it? I mean, look, obviously, to go back to a few points ago, these people indisputably were covering up something. It's impossible to know exactly what they were covering up, but normal people don't cover up things they don't know about or weren't involved in. So by common sense deductive reasoning happened, and they knew it, and they didn't want other people to know it to know it, and that's troubling.
Speaker 2: There's a I'm sorry, no, please.
Speaker 8: The.
Speaker 9: I mean, if we go with the promise that maybe some phone calls were made by Brian Higgins when he got back to the PD on the secret squirrel phone, if we go with that, I'm going to suggest that first arriving officer with the scene had probably the most opportunity to take some pictures, footprints, footprints perhaps up to the up or out from the front door or the back of the house. There was just a abundance of opportunity there to gather and collect evidentiary information via just a cell phone camera.
Speaker 7: But you didn't like the photos that they took the snow like, without even objects in the background to show you where on the lawn or where in relation to anything. You didn't like that just a few pictures like a three year old if they took your iPhone would take. It's disgraceful.
Speaker 9: Not only that, but here's another thought. That crime scene was at thirty four to favu. If he had a glass in his hand and got hit at twenty four miles an hour by a six thousand pound vehicle, I would bet my pension in thirty four years of training experience, that he didn't hold onto that glass and there would have been tire tracks to send him twenty feet up into the lawn that would have had to go in at an angle, otherwise he would have spun.
Speaker 8: And we know that there.
Speaker 9: Was no trauma to his body that would make it consistent with being hit by that vehicle and The other point I'd.
Speaker 8: Like to make is that that crime scene was not only a thirty four mark.
Speaker 9: But it was also him being transported John o'keith being transported in that ambulance. He was part of the crime scene. They cut all his clothing off. I have done this myself. I have directed people to ride in an ambulance of the victim in cases the dying deconstration, a dying declaration. What if his body temperature came back enough so he said I know who did it, or made a statement, they should have been a police officer in the ambulance all the.
Speaker 8: Way to the hospital.
Speaker 9: Those clothes never would have ended up in a pile next to troop of practice feeded later in the day and contaminated.
Speaker 8: I mean, it was a shit show from so many so bad.
Speaker 9: It's so bad that investigation that, in my opinion, it had to be intentional.
Speaker 7: Right, And you could even flip flip the investigation on its head and kind of challenge what the DA considers their strongest evidence. You know, I hit him, I hit him, I hit them, and the various connotations. I mean, it's actually very inconsistent from the people and the timing, But the most damning. Part of all of those is putting aside Jennifer mccab because that's a whole nother story with her, you know, her evolution of nothing to what she claims now. But all of those police officers that were on scene, I'm talking literally when the nine one to one call went in. They're not part of any cover up. They're just there to literally, you know, respond, look for something. And if a woman is running around hysterically drunk as it were, according to them, saying I hit him, I hit him, I hit him, then you know this as you know thirty four years in this game, and what police officers do because they are inherently suspicious and want to learn things. Somebody would have pulled her aside, even if she's hysterical, and at least try to say what do you mean, like can you just tell me? Or would have pulled aside Jennifer McCabe or the other woman they were with and said what is she talking about? Do you have and right then, and there would have been the chance for McCabe to say, oh my god, she said she ran him over. Nobody did that. Nobody even tried after the fact. Did you watch him? Did you you know, smash a glass over his head? Did you back into him with a car. They just ignore it, all of it, which tends to suggest she didn't say it.
Speaker 2: It was an epiphany. It was an epiphany the cave. Later to Jim McCabe, I hit him, I hit him, And there's permutations of she said it twice, three times, four times. I hit him, hit him, I hit him, hit him, and him him. You know, it just went on and on. So it's just absurd. But they had to make sure it sounded. It had to be multiple times so it sound hysterical. So now I'm going to answer Kim's questions my turn. Then we're going to Mike for his topic question or hypothesis. And before I I want to say thank you everybody for coming and joining us today. I appreciate it. If you would be kind enough to hit the like button and the subscribe button, you will find Calling All Beings True Crime Unsolved content on this same channel as Calling All Beings until we separate the two. They are two separate shows, but we're just getting True Crime Unsolved off the ground. Courtney, by the way, just went to her native Pennsylvania and did a missing person's investigation, and we are extremely proud of the work she did, and it was a little bit of a dangerous situation. So thank you, Courtney. We're gonna lean on Peter for our next investigation, and it's probably gonna take us, at least being that I've just moved. It is probably gonna take us a month or more to put out what probably could be like a five episode, four or five episode series on this case. Anyway, So Nurse Kim my explanation or at least my take on what you've presented here today. Although I believe I'm a very kind person. I even teach yoga, I am not as charitable about people being let's just say not professional or in terms of investigation, I believe that there are willful things that happened, and I don't because then I have to think somebody stupid and incompetent, and I just don't believe that. I don't think the Canton police officers are necessarily wilful or unprofessional. I believe the wilful part of it was Mike Procter saying I'm not knocking on that door, and the Kenton police officers, obviously the way they collected the evidence if you listen to duty Run and ed ed, they're going to say they are just absolutely sickened by the way that the crime scene was processed, which I'm sure Peter is as well, but I believe a lot of those things were wilful. Sean McDonough reported, maybe through Peter, that John o'keef's car was repaired. You think that was an accident that she backs into his vehicle and maybe there's a dent, and we got to pull that dent out because we don't want the defense to see this vehicle and see that maybe it was damaged. So as Shannon McMahon, the former I think she was a former, might help me out prosecutor in Bristol at eighty and Bristol, she said, this is a thing where we're talking about concentric circles. There's one thing we're not going to knock on the door because we don't want Brian out quote jammed up in this thing. And then we start from there, and then it okay, what's the next thing we got to do. Now we gotta have form a hypothesis, all right, she you know he didn't come in the house, all right, Now we got to do something else. Willful. We gotta find tail light. We gotta get tail light there, because the initial officers didn't see anything at all a broken tail light. They saw no pieces of tail light. So that's what everybody out there who's in this chat right now that thinks this is a load of crap. The initial officers from Canton who had the crime scene before they abandoned it, did not find tail light. The tail light had to make its way there, and that is what we don't know exactly what happened. Peter, we'll probably speak to later when we get to the free conversation part of So that's my take, mister Crawford, Sir.
Speaker 6: I guess I want to go to the inorganic pr campaign that the District Attorney has created, and I think that it doesn't get reported enough, and I think it goes back to even like for me, this is personal, maybe more of a hypothesis in some ways, but I do have some leads on it. I do have like a source, let's just put it that way. And I also have myself what they did to me back in December twenty twenty three January twenty twenty four, the District Attorneys Office in the mass State police started threatening me through one of their snitch informats who is now the head of the Justice for JJ group, right, and this person has is a criminal. I mean they called me a criminal back in December and January on their little talk shows. I wasn't charged they were, so I think. My thing is, I feel like I never expected I've never seen anything like this. They did it to Aiden, they did it to Turtle Boy, they tried to do it to me. I went and got a criminal defense attorney and I told them that I had a defense attorney and I wasn't going to talk to their sergeant mass State Police Tully, like Kate Peter wanted me to, like Grant Smith had been threatening me that I was a criminal. These people are organized. They were organized by Troub from the District Attorney's office, with Michael Morrissey's approval, with Michael Proctor, that whole crew there, Sergeant Tully Bucockic. They have gone after people for posting on social media. They have gone to people's houses. They have gone to people's houses who have left voice bails or you know, emails or messages. This is organized and I just I want to kind of can you believe that they do this Number one, like, I never thought a district Attorney's office would do a PR campaign, would try to recruit people from YouTube, would put pressure on someone like myself who really did nothing wrong except report news and have people on his show.
Speaker 2: And has great hair, by the way.
Speaker 6: And they wanted to silence me. That's another thing they wanted to silence aiden. They wanted to silence us all they were telling us not to use Lindsay's name in public. And I even repeated this stuff. I started getting scared. I got very scared, Like I really, I've been doing activism politics for twenty five years. I've been part of ballot campaigns, want free initiatives for cannabis I was part of. I've been heavily involved in this stuff. I've never been sued, I've never been threatened like this. I've gone after major corporations. This is not like nothing I've ever seen. And it came from the District attorney and the mass State Police. And I just like when I see them in their blue shirts, when I see them get platform by even I think NBC ten, who I think are doing actually a better job than most. But the story's not getting through. This is a district attorney backed campaign. Kevin yellow Cottage tales he I'm convinced he made a deal. I'm convinced Grant Smith made a deal. I know that Coffin Daffer got recruited. We saw Gretchen Voss talking about getting burger. She seems like she got recruited too. These people have been recruited and they have a fake grassroots group that they call themselves. They got Kimberly Fair out there, but no one in the media is telling that story. That Kimberly Fair got fired from her job, asses people daily tries to get them fired from their jobs, and that she has two libel cases against her. They don't talk about Kate Peter's criminals. Like, so, how do we get this message out to the media. How inorganic it is the mainstream media, the TV cameras, because we're talking about it on YouTube, people on Twitter.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: But I just and even even within our you know, with the people that know, I don't think we talk about it enough in the right way. So I just want some feedback on all of that.
Speaker 2: I just want to say I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this. I have heard etail.
Speaker 6: Anymore, not anymore. I feel very good now, like I feel very confident and everything good. This was in December and January, and it did it. I messed with me, But once I had that criminal defense attorney, I felt a lot better. And uh, I think that that's my advice to anybody. If you get any pressure, don't talk to them. Yeah, call me. We'll get you somebody. I will get you somebody. I know enough chorneys. I will find someone. If you need a budget, will find your budget attorney. If you got the money, we'll find the most expensive one, whatever you need. I mean, that's that's.
Speaker 2: Where I am.
Speaker 6: I will go to bath for anyone in that similar situation.
Speaker 2: Can I say, what's a sad irony about this? Mike? A sad irony about this is that all the evidence we talked about organic and inorganic, All the evidence for Karen is all organic evidence, and all the evidence against Karen is all synthetic, man made evidence.
Speaker 6: It's all DA backed, it's all massed eight police back. These people are backed, like you know, you know who's buying those T shirts?
Speaker 3: How about Turtle Boys communications? Wasn't there request by uh somebody in council asking his communications between his lawyer to be open. And that's also I think, very very atypical.
Speaker 6: I've weaponized and I feel like we've done the same thing. I can't too the elected officials and the police department against the citizens. They've weaponized the government against journalists and citizens. That's what I feel like. On the DA level and even in the town accain, I just.
Speaker 2: Want to say, we're going to get to every misadventure. We're going to get to you, but let it attorney better or take down. We'll go around the table.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, you're right about one thing, because I saw a video recently, just in doing my own research about another case where the prosecutor, with a straight face, did go to court and say that his communications with his attorney should be monitored by a third party. And when you say that that's not common, it's not that it's not common, it's virtually unprecedented unless you're charging someone with being an international terrorist who is threatening to literally blow up the world, and there's reason to believe that he's going to use his attorney as a vessel to communicate messages. So the idea that in you know, the year twenty twenty four, you could hear a prosecutor with a straight face tell a judge that you should not allow attorney client communications to go without a third party listening is as coffka esque as anything could ever get. I mean, this is like, I mean, this is I'm sorry for all the cliches, but it's Orwellian. I mean, it's right out of George Orwell and Coofka.
Speaker 3: If you like that, I like a good Ka reference with the beatle in the corner and another one.
Speaker 7: Read the Trial by Franz Kafka and that, I mean just the like nightmare. Karen Reid should read the Trial by Cofka. Someone should send her a copy. To Mike's point, you know, have you ever seen a prosecutor, you know, try to have a pr machine, oh, all the time, every day. What I have not seen is for a prosecutor to do it in such a clumsy, embarrassing, inefficient fashion as these people. And if they're recruiting voices by you know, sending liaisons to the island of the Misfit Toys to recruit these weirdos to you know, pass their messages along and you know, do all these things. I can't speak to what deals or this or that, but the idea that these are the people that they're somehow recruiting and have gone all in to pass the message. It's very interesting because putting aside, you know, you mentioned some specific names. Putting aside, you know, the Towel Grant because he's in his own class. Look, he's the child of Wendy Murphy. Nothing more need be said about him. That's discrediting without more. But the other people or some of the other people that you've mentioned you used to be either supporters or advocates for Karen Reid's innocence until they weren't. And did they find true crime, you know, Jesus injustice or did they decide that they hated someone else who brings in all the other people that you're talking about. So they're not serious people. They shouldn't be taken seriously. They should all just be marginalized for the again that they come from the island of the misfit toys. They're not serious. They have an agenda. They have a knee jerk reaction to accuse everyone they like is either being stupid or grifting is the word of the word of the day with these people. But to go back to what you're saying the DA is doing to go after journalists because they don't like what you're saying online or in other formats. Is it's cougha esquell, and you're back to that. So there seems to be a pattern coming out of this office and the way you know, they've indicted one journalist as you know, which I'm not going to talk about for other reasons, but you know what they're doing to you, what they're doing to other people, that's not supposed to happen in America. You know, journalists do what they want, they say what they want in a way that it can be offensive, it can be discomforting. But this is a case that's of public interest, a matter of public concern. There's alleged corruption going on here. Most people believe that, I mean, that's what journalists do, and for them to behave like this is not something that you should be seeing in America in twenty twenty four. It's what you would see, you know, in Germany in the nineteen thirties and the Soviet Union, you know, before the Berlin Wall fell. Not to get all historical on people, but this is crazy that a District Attorney's office would treat journalists and news gatherers in that way. But as far as how to get the message out, you just have to talk to reporters, mainstream reporters, and I would think if they knew what we're talking about, what Mike was talking about, that they would be quite interested in that, and at a minimum, they probably would stop platforming some of these people and putting them on if they knew what kind of baggage they were actually bringing to the table in terms of their own credibility problems. So I think it's just getting the word out to the right people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great, great point, markets and news flash to everybody. There's journalists out there that aren't on a television station now. So just kind of get that in your crosscheck, as we used to say in aviation. Put that in your crosscheck. Not everybody belongs to an NBCABC, CVS or cable news affiliate. We are journalists as well, Mas him, even a meathead like me, Peter MURV. Would you please take that question from.
Speaker 8: It, Okay, bring that back to me again.
Speaker 2: Please can you summarize it, Mike?
Speaker 6: I guess, uh, just what are your thoughts on that they've weaponized the town of Canton against the citizens, and they weaponize the DA against journalists basically in the mass state police against Aiden. Even myself Katie was stretted, like the just random people on Twitter and Facebook have gotten visits from PROC from uh who is it? Bukaki?
Speaker 2: Yeah recently, So what are.
Speaker 6: Your thoughts on that? And how do we how do we how do we expose it too? Because I feel like they've weaponized this group of people and it's a front group. It's an inorganic front group, those people and the Blue Shirts, and it's not real. We know what it is, but the media is acting like they're a real group, like they're really concerned, when mostly they're either mcalberts or people that have had bad articles written about them by Turtle Boy for being idiots, for being losers, like these are people who have abused animals. These are people who have been fired for you know, being a school teacher's aide Kimberly fair and said some of the worst things you can ever say on social media and she got fired over it.
Speaker 2: Like you know, she's a doxer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's do and all she does all day is harassed people and docs people and then claims she's a victim, and she's on television and a blue shirt saying she's for justice for JJ. But it's in organic, all created by the DA, the mass d A police, and the haters of Turtle Boy.
Speaker 8: No, I agree. I agree.
Speaker 9: If that question is still directed at me, I agree it is DJ that certainly the system is weaponized. I have seen it firsthand. I have been a victim of it firsthand, where I have had people tell me from the police departments still one offices at the time, you really shouldn't come to Canton to attend that funeral for the fallen officer who passed away that you worked with for over twenty years, because there is a target on your back.
Speaker 2: Peter Murphy, somebody said that to you. Correct, Wow, you about it?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 6: I said? You know all about it. You're on the front lines of it.
Speaker 9: And there are several instances that I've been told I don't have re seats in hand per se from the victim or the recipient of that particular interaction that police officers have gone to doors, made contacts outreached in retaliation for And I'm not this goes more. Perhaps the both departments stayed in local for comments and just general activity the audit.
Speaker 8: Voting for the audit is just an on going people are afraid.
Speaker 9: I've had people say to me, boy, I'd like to get involved, but I am terrified. I have kids in school, and I don't dare step outside the four corners of the page because I know it'll come back.
Speaker 6: Look at the their dow attack of Kathleen Howley, like she's there there. Looks like they're like, she posted a long post about what she's going through right now that these women and Knon were sent threatening letters in the US postal mail, they think they know where they came from. This was months back, You can't. Police didn't do anything about it, and now it looks like they're they're investigating. They're actually doing a fake investigation of Kathleen about it. Well, one of the people who receive the letters that that's been a vocal opponent of the Canton police.
Speaker 9: Let me just add one one comment to that, Mike, and I again, I know one particular letter that was flwarded and investigated by the Sheriff's department and fingerprinted of one of the five women I guess or six docs. I cannot speak officially at this point in time that the other recipients or victims of those letters have in fact brought them forward to a law enforcement agency, whether it be Canton or Sheriff's Department forensics for checking fingerprints.
Speaker 8: There was a point in time I believe that only one.
Speaker 9: Letter had gone forward and been brought forward to the Sheriff's Department and the Canton Police Department, and it appeared that they did due diligence to try to, you know, extract anything they could from that.
Speaker 8: Now, as you know, they.
Speaker 9: Have been recently three attacks of bleach being thrown on people's lawns and malicious damage to property. My understanding is that has all been forwarded for forensic analysis as well.
Speaker 8: We'll see what comes out of that.
Speaker 2: From my standpoint, Mike, I'm kinda I'm kind of sickened by what's happened, and it kind of like takes me back to basic training. Now I went, and I know, like I had a whole twenty one year career in the Air Force, but I think back to my TI from basic training, and I'm no angel, and nobody on this channel and nobody in the chat is necessarily an angel who has always done the right thing. But when it comes to these critical moments, these decisions in your life. My t I said, do what you know to be right, do what you know to be right. And when I was at Dean I went to Dean College. I was a law enforcement major, and my professor said, we enforced the law and we follow the law. And those two things have stuck with me relative to this and one of the things that I discovered that was really painful in life. You know, Mike, Mike's a dog person. I'm a dog and cat person. And these animal love unconditionally and they would never do anything to hurt you. All they want is that you feed them, shelter them, and love them. And they don't care what you look like. They don't care what your financial account statement says. They don't care if you're fat or if you're thin, or how good looking you are. They don't care. They just love you. And that's what's amazing about them. But I've found out that there are people in life that will lie and hurt you. I found that out firsthand that even in the military industrial complex in which I've worked as active duty and other roles, people will lie and hurt you. And that's what they're doing. People will lie and see you go to jail and ruin your life, and they'll be okay with it as long as they can still drive their car and go to soccer games and do whatever it is that they do, go and drink beers at these establishments or whatever they are comfortable doing. That I couldn't live with myself. Nobody on this panel could live with themselves if they lied and ruined somebody's life. And that's what I think the other side is doing. And I think we just need to keep doing what we're doing. And I told somebody on Twitter today as far as Aidan Carney is concerned, I don't think like Aiden and I would see eye to eye on a whole lot of issues. But this is a man of courage and uncommon valor, and I don't care if you agree or disagree with them. I disagree with them on some stuff, but that's immaterial to the discussion because we need to be able to look at people in the full spectrum and not just try to see everybody. This person's this, that person's that. Look at my Twitter handle, it says BLM, Black Lives Matter plus love. That's not an act. There because I believe in both things, and so I think we just need to keep doing what we're doing. Mi uh. And Aiden is a courageous, courageous man who goes down into the belly of the beast and Canton because he wanted to investigate that stupid claim about driving up over the hill that would have shown John ascending or descending stairs, which is just the height of ridiculous absurdity. But he went and did it and he wasn't scared. Now he probably won't because you know, he doesn't know what will happen and who you know, as Peter has talked about who's going to turn up and how many minutes they are going to take before some degenerate is touching his girlfriend in a fight with him. But I love what what what we all are doing here, and the way that Aiden does it is he fights fire with fire, you know, and that's what we have to do and try to expose these people. Next person is Attorney Mark Better. And we're gonna get to your question at thinking after we finished the next two court because you got another question, tourney Mark Bretter, what is your topic HYPOTHESI or quest Joan for the.
Speaker 7: In full disclosure. I didn't do the homework assignment. I'm coming up with this on the fall. That's okay, But this seems to be interesting, especially this is always to me much more fascinating with with non lawyers who just trial watch but know what's going on with this. And so my my question is, in the event that there is a retrial, which I don't necessarily believe there will be, But if there were, what do you want to see the defense do differently?
Speaker 2: Oh, that goes to mister Murphy. Sergeant Murphy first, sir, Well, there's.
Speaker 8: There were a lot of.
Speaker 9: Facts, I guess, and evidence that that stuck out in my mind that didn't didn't get brought in for whatever reason, And I guess one of them would be and I don't know that they tried to serve him and were unable to locate him, but I thought maybe Chief Berkowitz should have been brought in, certainly as a witness by the.
Speaker 8: Defense to hear from him. I think.
Speaker 9: One other bit of evidence was that there appeared to be no discussion at all about the three leaders of blood that apparently.
Speaker 8: Was never located.
Speaker 9: You can't tell me that a head wound, a head wound by whatever. Well, let's go back one. There's nothing on that car that caused that the injuries on that arm. There's nothing on that car that caused the hemotoma in his head and the laceration three inch flaceration in the back.
Speaker 8: Of his head. And there was no blunt trauma from the flabacle down to his ankle.
Speaker 9: So he didn't get hit by a car. But he certainly apparently lost three leaders of blood. And he didn't leave it in the snow, and he didn't leave it on the ground.
Speaker 8: So where is it? And I don't know why they didn't bring that in.
Speaker 9: And I will say that there were a couple of things that they left out, and I think they might have left out intentionally, but I don't know why. Maybe Mark can revisit that, but I, you know, there's there's just some other things that I can't really put my hand on it right now.
Speaker 8: But that's one of the ideas.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I haven't heard that mentioned. I think I may have heard that mentioned once, but it's been a while. That is a great, great point from my from my answer, Mark would be and I alluded to this today on Twitter because, as you pointed out, I mean they could have gone more to the reasonable doubt. And I think some of your colleagues it might have been a brother something. I'm trying to remember what his name is. Uh, he's an attorney. Where's Yamaka? I remember what his name is. You know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: I think he's in Michigan and brother Counsel. Is that his name?
Speaker 2: Brother counsel? Excellent, Yes, and he really is. I think he may have said that that the defense may have shouldered some of the burden by presenting a hypothesis that the jury needed to buy into, and that they really took on some of that burden that was really should have been on the prosecution as opposed to the defense. But after watching it today, and I know everybody here is a huge fan of Alan Jackson, as I am, I would want that guy's my advocate, and like I said also on Twitter, I'm sure he respects you just as much, Mark, But for me, I would really like to see them engage mister Weinberg specifically because of I don't feel that as an impartial that judge bev as perhaps you do, and I realize you may be making an argument in front of her. So you you, you know, can't really say much, but I just don't feel that she's truly impartial. She has that kind of towny vibe. She seems very partial to Adam Lally. To me, this is just now I'm going off of. You know, I've never no law training. I'm just telling you how I feel as a as an EmPATH.
Speaker 7: And most people agree with you.
Speaker 2: I mean that's yes, and just as an EmPATH, I feel that way. And so she wants to be here. She she you know, she could have recused herself and should have, but she wants to be in the linelight. She wants to do this. She wants to you know, as you guys and Melanie, your buddy, talks about all the time, I alone get to make this decision. You know, something analogous to that that she loved to recite over and over. And I think that mister Weinberg would do a lot better. Not only would Judge bev I would like to see him cross examine those with specific strategic witnesses. If not that, you know, if you're going to have all three attorneys there and four including miss I believe I would want to see him because I think he's going to have more favor with Judge Bev. I don't think she likes Jackson. I think that's obvious. I don't think she likes Karen. That's a little bit too obvious. So that's what I would like to see. I would like to bring in Weinberg and use some of that Massachusetts love and respect towards the goal. Courtney, do you have anything before we.
Speaker 3: I was just going to pass to give someone else a little more time. But I completely agree with Peter. I think that there needs to be a whole new forensic analysis. And the other thing that I think is highly suspicious is all those witnesses that are all toeing the line. You've got eleven, I think or maybe twelve that are all saying the same thing. And so I was hoping here towards the end that somebody was going to break and come across. I'm still kind of hoping for that because that's a lot of people too have either bought off intimidated without somebody breaking for the good.
Speaker 8: So that's why.
Speaker 9: And I had one other items that not everybody in our group and our round table is aware of. Going back to the original incident, the morning of one, twenty nine, twenty two, I saw the paper. I do not live in town anymore in Canton, and I bought into what I should have bought into, which was the law enforcement was telling the truth and that it happened according to the newspaper and whatever you saw on the major stations. I live with that from somewhere around the first to February of twenty two. I bought into it, and I slept on it every night, believing it. And then in April of twenty three, autopsy pictures started to come out ate and cracked the wall not open, broke his story. And there was a Boston Police officer who was a good friend of mine that lives nearby, and I spoke to him. I said, what's going on at the water bubble? What do you hear, Boston Pd? He said, nobody's talking about anything. He said, are you watching Turtle Boy? I said, what the hell is that a cartoon?
Speaker 8: And I mean, that's dad is.
Speaker 9: Honestly, when I broke into it was probably April thirteenth or something.
Speaker 8: I have it when I first on my phone. I still have it the date. I contacted Davey and Eddie's office to tell him that.
Speaker 9: I was a first hand witness to Brian Wanns, who stated to me at the autobody shop he owned that he removed the tail light from the Lexus. I don't know how many of you knew that when I went. I went to him in several other police offices that I had worked with for over twenty years, and I said to them, look at I don't want to see you get jammed up in this. I got a bad feeling that there's going to be a lot of problems here.
Speaker 8: All the officers have said.
Speaker 9: To me they stayed so far away from that case, they weren't working that day that they didn't even have put their electronic fingerprint by opening the case in the computer. That's how weary they were of the story that was being told, or maybe what they had been told behind the scenes. And the point I'm making is I went, I'll tell you the quick story. I went to a shop one day in April of twenty three and I said, hey, Brian, I just want to reiterate I'm.
Speaker 8: Here to help you.
Speaker 9: Let me know you know whatever you need. If there's problems, you want to talk about it. I don't want to see you get jammed up. He said no, he said, I'm fine. The only thing I did was took the tail light out because they couldn't do it. I said what I said, Did you do a chain of custody? Did you do a supplemental report? Did you sign any documents? Did they take pictures? Did you take pictures?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 9: I don't know what they did, meaning they didn't do anything. And my understanding is he doesn't show on any of the reports, doesn't show on any of the continuity.
Speaker 8: And chain of custodies.
Speaker 9: What the hell did they have him take the tail light of for in the Canton Sallyport when it should have been done in a stay police barracks.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a great question? And isn't that Yeah?
Speaker 9: And there is there is chatter on the street that there were comments made that there was only one crack in the tail light and one piece had imploded into the interior of the assembly. There were not forty seven pieces in large fragments missing.
Speaker 2: That was from the Dyton officer that accompanied Proctor to seize the vehicle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Sagant Barrows from Dighton corroborated what I had heard through the Canton network that that tail light was not disintegrated or shouted. It had a crack in it with a piece inside of it. So from there, do the math and look at the sally For. Look at the people that were running around that sally For. That was a crime scene, protected crime scene, and it looked like a feeding frenzy in Chesapeake Bay. I mean there were people everywhere disappearing, vaporizing.
Speaker 8: It certainly leads you to believed that something was going on.
Speaker 2: No, no question about it. Also, I want to thank Mary Ellen k I got you say, Spinks. We're going to get you up there in Dewey. We're gonna get all those comments up there. But we got to get through our next one, which is actually everybody. I just want to yes, sir.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry I kind of missed Kim, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Kim, Yeah, sorry, sorry sorry, Mike.
Speaker 5: Let me just okay, So I almost a lay up from Mark baw to me because the day that Karen Reid the jury came back with a hung jury, Nurse Kim went on TikTok and made a five point Karen Reid rode to acquittal. Okay, and this is what we came up with, all right, this was this is let's nurse. So the first is we've got to back away from the third party culprit. We have to why because we are not Mass Day Police period, end of story.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: It was Michael Proctor's job to find that out and to do his homework.
Speaker 4: Didn't do it. Number two was the Lexus and the key cycles.
Speaker 5: Guys, this is bigger than any of you realize, because the Lexus key cycles are what hinge on Trooper Pall's entire crash recreation, right, is that he says that a key cycle eleven sixty two, that Karen Reid put her vehicle into reverse up to at seventy four percent pedal pressure for sixty two feet in reverse, right up to getting up to twenty four miles an hour and struck Officer O'Keefe in a side swipe.
Speaker 4: But somehow he's pirouetted and he ends up, you know, in a location that does not exist.
Speaker 5: But if we could call a Lexis guy, I got a guy at Lexus Ira danvs.
Speaker 4: Okay, his name is Tony, and you call Tony.
Speaker 5: Tony will tell you that it is impossible that the the like that Massdy police got the car and did the tech at key cycle eleven sixty four, And you're claiming that Karen Reid struck Officer O'Keefe at key Cycle eleven sixty two.
Speaker 2: Can't physic it was driven multiple times after that, including tur two back to the thirty four varue, then to O'Keefe's house, then to her parents' house, and then getting up on the tow truck. Correct and they get.
Speaker 5: It off the tow truck exactly. So those are all other things. Third, crash Daddies, you can't deny the science. You can't deny the physics. Period we push on, We push on crash Daddy's in ARCA four medical examine of bibs. This is where we get doctors forty bellow and we say, hi, this cr his Officer John O'Keeffe's injuries were never consistent with a motor vehicle accident, especially not a low speed reverse MVA. That you are being struck by a seven thousand pound vehicle, and you don't have a bruise, you don't have a break, you don't have all you don't have any injuries below your arm right your right forearm, which we're not from a tail light. It doesn't bite. And number five, this is the nail in the coffine. It is it was impossible that Officer John O'Keefe was struck at at twelve thirty two, which is the prosecutor's theory, right, because Karen Reid connects to the home Wi Fi at one Meadows at twelve thirty six am. It was clearly a six to seven minute drive at the fastest, not in inclement weather.
Speaker 4: And that is how we win retrial.
Speaker 2: Nurse Kim, we gotta go. You need to be at the table. You need to be at the table right next to Attorney Jackson, right, and Natty already asked to be Ni. I love it, Mike, go ahead, brother, I burk fat croffit.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Berkowitz, it already got brought up. I think he really needs to be brought up for a number of reason. Number one, he called a journalist early on. Turtle Boy exposed him for calling a journalist calling out you know, you can't say it's Brian Albert's house. So that shows right there the conflict of interest, which I don't think the jury saw last time. And I think they also have to go to that video of Berkowitz's retirement party and ask him Burkowitz did Brian Higgins tell the truth when he was on the stand and he said he didn't make that statement about how Burkowitz is the guy you go to to get rid of a body. But yeah, And I want to see them then Helena Rathne ask her the same question and say, Heilena, who organized the retirement party for Kenny Burkwitz. She's gonna say Brian Higgins. Then I want them to play the video of Brian Higgins at the event getting acknowledge, but the video was removed. I want them to ask Klena Rafferty, did you ask the cable company, the Cable Community Television to remove that video? Then I want them to bring up on the stand the canon community. Do you see what I'm saying. So there's a lot of things that have gone on in Canton between Berkowitz, Higgins and Brian Albert. They're all buddies, and I don't think the jury understood that, and I don't think the defense made the case. And it's so clearly there that documentation is already there. They need to ask these people and put them.
Speaker 9: On the stand percent And it was also I believe, just to add to that, Mike, I believe in that inverted myriad video that we all participated watching, I believe it showed a female police officer with a ponytail walked up along the side of the car that the tail light would have been damaged on and got about halfway back and made a ninety degree turn or a hundred and eighty degree.
Speaker 8: Turn, pirouett and scamp it away. For some reason, we gotta.
Speaker 6: Find out to ask them, who's that? Ask Helena, who is that? Who's that in that video?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the one who's selling the one point seven million dollar house. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, these guys are buddies. They were all buddies. That are all buddies and you love it.
Speaker 8: Yeah the time the gloves are off. Hours, the gloves are off.
Speaker 2: All right, and the gloves are officially off. Let's go. We're knuckling up all right. All right. So guys, this is what I want to do. We have to get Peter's topic in here. I want to do this in pretty quick because I want to get you a guy here in by eighteen minutes. And I also want to read some of the folks that have a chat the super chests. They've been very very kind and very generous and thank you. Mike's been streaming on his channel, thank you, and I appreciate everybody's kindness. Is going to help us pay for stream yard. Also, we're going to vote on best Massachusetts accent of all the content creators. I actually I've already selected somebody. I'm going to announce who has the best massachusetacks, but we're gonna save that for the end when we say goodbye.
Speaker 7: Give it away. But it's obviously Nurse Kim real quick. Ah, I do I do want to discuss the lawyer thing that we take to.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, We're gonna get to it because I and I also have a I don't don't let us leader talking about whether you could make an art an argument. You believe you could argue that there's been a Brady violation relative to the inverted video. So those are two things we got to get with Mark on that. So let's take Peter's question and let's be succinct and brief in our answers. Go ahead, Peter, whatever your topic is, if you.
Speaker 9: Have one, Yeah, my topic was was pretty much my field of expertise, which is, collectively, what is everybody's assessment of what happened after the first arrival of the police department, Canton Police on the crime scene that morning and up until what appears to be a nine o'clock visit by Officer Lank going into the house and then abandoning the crime scene.
Speaker 8: What is everybody's take on that? Do they believe that is?
Speaker 9: You know, is that something that happened inadvertently or was that by design?
Speaker 8: And who's going to be held accountable for our list?
Speaker 9: In otherwords, if they if they had done a thorough investigation, and I guess I'll throw this in everybody's direction. Had they done a thorough investigation between the time they arrived at six o'clock and perhaps eight o'clock, they could have found out a lot of information, talked to a lot of people more than they did, and that whole case we might not even be having this conversation right now, plain and simple. That case could have been solved and gone in a total different direction. Was there a probable cause to seize that car? Before Proctor had even seen it or been to the crime scene, he called for a tow truck at fifteen three o'clock in the afternoon. He hadn't even been to the house and seen the car yet never mind the tail light. I mean, I don't know. I just it's so much there in that first hour and a half two hours. I just wonder if when you're talking about what more of the defense can do in the next trial, if there is one, if the fed's are on here already, that I guess that's out there.
Speaker 8: That's where I hang my hat.
Speaker 2: All right, So we'll a quick hitter style on this, so I could try to get you guys out of here in thefteen minutes. My personal opinion, you've already heard me. I'm not to be as graceful and charitable as my co creator of the show, Nathan would be. I believe once they decided that that, as Mike Procter said in the text, this guy's not going to catch any shit for this, meaning Brian Albert what he said to his high school friends. Then now everything has to build off that, off not going in there and doing an investigation, and then it just has to what do we have to do to figure out what how we're gonna craft this? You know, if he didn't go in the house, well you know she must have hit. So I think it all happened. I think everything that was done was purposeful. I did not know that Lank went to the house that morning, but if they left the crime scene, unless they didn't go to investigation school like you did, Peter, I have to assume that there was a reason that they did that, and it was because the narrative was already going is how do we not he didn't go in the house, So how do you know as far as we know, he can go in the house. So we have to figure out a way this happened without going and investigating Brian Albert and his home. Not to mention the fact the dead body was there, Nurse Kim, go.
Speaker 5: Ahead, Sorry, okay, So we're just saying about what we think about what could have been done initially, like.
Speaker 2: The first the first was it meant to? Is that what you mean? Was that meant to have been done? Is that what your the crux of your question, Peter.
Speaker 9: Yes, and just just you guys could summarize it in one statement. Was that crime scene investigation intentionally intentionally abandoned in an intentionally uh debacle? Or or was it just everybody was tired that morning and really you know, was worried about it.
Speaker 5: Couldn't it couldn't have been mister Murphy in my humble opinion, because they did know within minutes that it was Officer John O'Keeffe when and I still always go back to jen mccab okay, a Jennifer mccab as I call her, is that her calling that like her calling nine when won the calm in her voice and not running into the house to go see if her sister and her brother in law were alive or unalived, and and her nephew, her nieces and nephews. It's it, make it make sense. And I just think that the scene though that was an intentional there's no other way to look at it. I understand it was snowing, but to me, no questions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they do. They knew who everybody knew who they were. Every they knew Albert's, they all knew each other, and they all knew that Kenny Berkowitz was good friends with Brian Albert.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 6: And you got a Boston police officer, so obviously they knew this was serious, but they left. So why did they leave? It's pretty obvious. It's just like Kenny Burkowitz call the reporter. Why did Kenny Burkeys would drive by and find more tail. Like, it's obvious what's going on here the cover up, and the reason why is because of politics. They all knew each other, and they knew that the boss, the guy, the guy who've been there for like thirty years or whatever, who has all the friends in the FBI and the DA and the ATF State Police, he's got friends from New York. I mean there when if you watch a retirement party, you could see this guy Burkwitz is connected. He's the rain banker for everybody else. He knows everybody. So when the boss has friends with the homeowner, they made a decision. And it's pretty obvious what happened there.
Speaker 7: Dead Boston cop on the lawn of another dead Boston cop. Not to butcher allaliism, But where, if anywhere else would this happen that the crime scene would not be secured. And the answer is nowhere. All hands on deck, officer down, let's get to the bottom of this. And the testimony was that no one was coming out to take the scene, so they just said eh and they left, and once they abandoned the crime scene, they abandoned the case. So no, that's intentional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't see it. I can't see it any any other way. It would just be just too kind to say that they're inept, because that would that would reflect on on Peter and other officers that they don't know how to investigate.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They just very quickly it's like, okay, we you know, we know what happened here. We got to I can't remember what caused the recusal, if that was the Kevin Albert related or something else. Oh, I think it was. He had he hadn't been dead yet, so it couldn't have gone over to the state police because a death had not yet occurred. He was alive when he left the scene and then apparently was pronounced dead at the hospital, and then it went over to the state police. But I just think they just knew, Hey, we can't pin it on Kevin Albert's older brother, the enforcer, Brian Albert. I assume, so we need to find another way that this happened. But who knows. You know, that's what's all gonna be in a Netflix movie someday. All right, Uh, Tourney Bedro, Sir, can you make an argument for a Brady violation? Do you think off of that manipulated Sally Port video? Do you think there's a cogent argument there that would have legal standing.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I think you have that, as well as a flagrant discovery violation. This thing was turned over, even if it was legitimate, in the middle of trial and left the defense with nothing to do other than by the seat of their pants very effectively as it were, cross examined Buchanic about it and twist him into a knot, and you know he'll get hurt at a retrial on that with more thought, but obviously a video that appears to have been tampered with in some capacity, that appears to flip the image such that the important tail light is no longer in view. That also, by flipping the image takes Michael Proctor out of view in that area of the tail light, and video that appears to show people coming and going. You know, it's like a Harry Potter movie, operating and operating out. Is that favorable to the defense in a case where their whole theory is that this is a cover up and a frame job. Unequivocally yes, So it is certainly Brady material that there ought to be issues, and I think they will file motions and seek sanctions if it's appropriate. But it also extends to ethically, did the prosecutor knowingly offer false evidence, which is a serious problem. Did Buchanic testify falsely intentionally, which you know, we call that perjury in this business. His direct examination was very different than his cross examination. Once it became clear that that video was inverted. He started forgetting who is who, who did, what, what's going on? So, yeah, that's a flagrant discovery violation at a minimum, and it's an egregious Brady violation at worse. And I think they will try to get to the bottom of that, and will I mean, I said this a few weeks ago that I thought one of the biggest issues in the build up to a second trial, and one of the biggest advantages the defense is going to have is they're going to send out subpoenas, discovery demands, emotions all about the video. They're going to solve that problem. And when they do, there's going to be issues with Buchanic, potentially with the DA's office, because you'd have to believe that when Lally offered that video, he didn't know. I mean, I find that just very I don't know what he knew or didn't do, and I don't want to accuse him of literally presenting false evidence, but you know, sometimes you look at it and you say, how could you not know? And yeah, but he should have. I mean the standard is you know, professionally, you knew or should have known, and any reasonable prosecutor would have known that that is Fugezi evidence. And again it's not just the mere inversion. It took out the tail light and procter and if the proper her tail light had been depicted, it may very well show exactly what the Dighton cops saw and this case would have been over. So yes, it's a very big deal.
Speaker 2: And there's a ring camera video that shows that that you can see the tail light's glowing red. And also you know, I I got to think, Leally, I realized that we're in New England and not England. But the driver of a vehicle pulling a car shouldn't be getting out of the right side, you know, because as it turns out, her Lexus is actually an American model, so the driver should be on the left side of the vehicle. Don't say that.
Speaker 7: Also that you're right and Brady violation, you know, if the cops do something, even if the DA is an unwitting vessel by offering the false evidence without knowing. The question is if the Canon police turn this over in the middle of trial, and what they turned over was this piece of garbage. Well, now the issue is, well, what did the police know and what did they do? You know, the DA can't just get up and say I didn't know. You can can't just get up and say I made a mistake. That's all wonderful for the two of them. What did the people in the Canton police know? Why wasn't it disclosed earlier? Why wasn't it disclosed in the proper form? Why was it inverted? And you can't say that it's some kind of mistake because the clock is all messed up, it's different color, and you have people operating in and out, which I'm not a tech guy, but even I can tell you that means there's more than one thing going on there. That's not just literally a video showing the wrong side. There's manipulation going on there.
Speaker 2: You're I'm sorry, go ahead, very very serious thing going forward over the next couple of months. So your colleague Melanie Little had on the tech guy that was sitting behind sitting behind Karen Reid's team that they brought out from la He said he has forty years of trials, and he said he's never seen these bigans. And he said that they clearly had to when they've reversed it, they had to re import that time stamp, which is probably an artificial time stamp that they that they stuck in there. So, yeah, it clearly was manipulated.
Speaker 7: And don't underestimate the significance of the fact that that was not disclosed until the middle of trial. Meaning it's not like Alan and David got that video in March and had weeks to analyze this and prepare for it. They had to do it on the fly.
Speaker 8: On the fly.
Speaker 7: It's extraordinarily prejudicial to the defense because they Yeah, but to use it effectively, which they did, was still severely limited. They could have just killed them with this if they had the right time and knowledge. But where it came from, Who's responsible? How did this happen? All these questions that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: And then with the judge from the Alec Baldwin trial, you know, she she made the right call on this thing. But you saw, you know, Judge Bev never even batter an eye.
Speaker 7: And remember saying to Mike on one of his shows that what I wanted to see the next morning was the judge say, before you bring the jury out, get the lawyers in the courtroom, and say, what the hell happened in my courtroom yesterday with this video? I want an explanation of why it was disclosed now, why it's in this condition, what the hell was with Buchanic twisting his testimony around about it? Mister Lally, what do you have to say? And unfortunately you know she didn't do that, which is I mean, look, well, all I can tell you is my own experience. You know, in Sharp Elbow in New York, a judge would have been looking at the defense and saying, is there an application here? And what by that I mean is are you asking me for a mistrial? Because I'll hear you. I don't know that I'll grant it, but I'm damn well going to listen to it because that kind of discovery violation of something that important at that point of a trial is so egregious. And she just didn't care.
Speaker 6: I think she yelled at Jackson or something at that point too, didn't.
Speaker 2: She that day?
Speaker 6: Like she didn't not only didn't she called Lally, she like gave I think the defensive ship that day.
Speaker 7: Listen, if I'm the defense as I'm trying to learn about how to handle this going forward, I'm making all kinds of demands and motions. And I also want to know, you know, not to get all Watergate on Lally, but what did he know and when did he know it? Because he's this, he's got an answer for this.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I just can't believe that. That's not that that the judge didn't that people wonder why bev why people think they're build That's why I don't think this is the reason why.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 7: I guess my point was, I'm not sure she's corrupt, but she's made terrible rulings and she's not a great judge for them.
Speaker 6: Clearly she might just ad at her job.
Speaker 2: Could be the the Norfolk District judge. If you guys heard her rule on the Birchmore motions the other day was while I was actually driving to Colorado. That is a judge, I would like to say, that was asking questions, engaged with attorneys on all sides, UH, trying to say, yeah, can you please explain to me why this is an issue, because I don't I don't think. I like, that's the kind of judge we need in this case. And I don't know that they're going to get into with Judge Beb. I really, I really don't feel that. I I just don't think because she's just gonna keep every time they make an objection, she's gonna say sustained g I'll I don't know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's if anybody has anything, get in there, and then we're gonna go to the the uh to the folks that that uh uh the super chat. So if anybody has a question for another panelists, go ahead, and if not, wait, let me.
Speaker 8: Oh sir, okay to go to the general roundtable.
Speaker 9: What do you think the possibility is and has that possibility increased in the last six months of the RICO Act being implemented RICO being the Racketeer Influenced and Abrupt Organization Act.
Speaker 6: I think, yeah, I think it's it's gonna be hard, but I think it's increased. Like I think, like because I have Mark on the show a lot, and it seems like it'd be simple to go through other charges. But I agree, I think that that could be where it goes in the end.
Speaker 7: It's tough. I mean, you don't usually see the federal Rico statute use for you know, other than like the mafia and real sophisticated gangs and and taking a bunch of if they're gonna get indicted a bunch of knuckleheads and goons from Canton who threw this thing together and covered it up and did this, do I think that they're gonna literally call them, you know, as a term of art, a corrupt organization and prove that they were acting as a corrupt organization toward I to me, it just seems a bridge too far. I think these are civil rights crimes potentially with the police, uh maybe some other process crimes related to that and and there. I mean, I don't think it's going to be the biggest federal case. If there is a case at all, There may be nothing by the way, I mean that that's a real possibility. I can't fathom that the US attorney, you know, for the District of Massachusetts is gonna unseal a ginormous rico indictment, you know, and call the what are they gonna I can picture the indictment you know, what are they gonna call the corrupt organization that Michael, They're really going to call them the Mcalbert organization.
Speaker 6: I mean, what if Michael Morrissey's at the top. What if it's Michael the Michael Morrissey mcalibert organization.
Speaker 7: If this, well, you make a good if this is a much larger thing Morrissey in the DA's office in other cases, I still don't know if it becomes a reco case, but that becomes interesting because that makes the whole Karen Reid Albert thing less significant to what they're going to do. But of course, if they were to indict Marssy, then the Karen Reid cases over anyway, even if the indictment has nothing to do.
Speaker 6: I think that's where it's going. I think that's the hold up too. It's like, this is not a simple case. That's why I think it's being held up.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, people have said, and I have no opinion on this because I don't know, but I mean I've heard people say in a factual sense that they defense tap Morrissey's phone. Now to get what they call a Title three wiretap application, you have to jump through hurdles like you can't believe, you know, as crazy as it sounds, you can't just have a prosecutor to tell a judge. I'd really like to listen in real time to this guy's phone calls. Now, when that person is the sitting district attorney of a county who prosecutes crimes, uh, it becomes that much harder. And if a federal judge authorized that, then you know that would that would be unbelievable, and that would be really bad from Marcy because that that that's telling they just don't do.
Speaker 2: That federal indictment. Lord here our prayer? Uh all right, Uh yeah, A man. I just want to do some thank you and see if there's some questions here. Peace be with each one of you here tonight. Keep the faith. Thank you MODS for all your work the Pilgrim Shadow. Thank you so much for the blessing. I really appreciate it. We've had some new members. Patty Watson is a new member of Mike's channel because I don't think we have membership turned on here. Where are the receipts and video for bir of Birthday Donuts? I don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 6: They're talking about the Burke Gortz party.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta know.
Speaker 5: Jill Daniels showing up talking about Julie Albert.
Speaker 4: No worries.
Speaker 7: Guys, don't you know what I'm talking about? They're like sisters, right, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you. I gotta know. I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Who doesn't get birthday donuts?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Here we go from Jar ten dollars blessing. Where is broken Baker? Great panel, thanks Sergeant Murphy, and great analysis from all. Thank you, Jar, appreciate you, Freedom Ring. What is this here? Okay? One use more demonstrative exhibits stress bop. Oh, that's an answer to your question. Mark, great, so this could be another attorney. Thank you, freedom Ring. We appreciate that. Two dollars blessing. Uh, let's see Leah, Leah, anyone know where the Oh yes, Leah, thank you for pointing out. Sergeant Murphy pointed this out. But Leah, you're on the ball. Where did three leaders of blood go? Did the backpack blow? Was it frozen in the backpack blow or blew it into the middle of Fairview? Who knows? Or was it all inside the house and they were frantically bleaching up the joint and I just want just Peter with some luminol would have showed it all all right, Uh, here we go. Third party d makes sense. They didn't know how ARCA testimony would go. They don't have to next time. Is there one right? I'm not sure Dewey if anybody understands the context, but it's yes.
Speaker 8: What she.
Speaker 7: Is saying is it means third party culprit. It makes sense because they didn't know what ARCO would mean, and they don't have the next time, meaning if there's another trial, they don't have to make that all.
Speaker 6: I think, yeah, they can just make it about the frame up. They don't have to make it like you know, about who did it?
Speaker 7: Well you it's all about degrees. I mean, look and let me let me just to bring it back real quickly because we're going to talk about the lawyers before. I feel compelled to say this because we were talking about well, who would do the cross examinations at the So you know, starting out in the Manhattan DA's office and practicing in Manhattan is very similar to LA. You get all the high profile cases. They're the lawyers are the best of the best. I mean basically New York and LA or for this kind of thing the two places. And so having done that and coming from what is un indisputably the best DA's office in the country, and in private practice, you get the opportunity to work with against and become colleagues with, you know, the best trial lawyers out there, and I have seen them all in New York, know most of them, and I can tell you watching Alan Jackson, indisputably he's at the top of that list. Okay, so he is incredible, and the reality is in front of a jury, him and David are doing the cross examinations. That's not a knock on mister Weinberg, who yesterday was brilliant and we talked about this, but you know, he's more of an appellate lawyer and he had a great demeanor with the judge. But Alan Jackson is a master in front of a jury and has the right demeanor for a trial of this magnitude, the right game plan, the right skill set, and there's nobody else you want before him doing this. He is indisputably top shelf and I've seen the best and he's up there. So he's going to do it. And David is at that level too, And you know they're they're good. Their whole legal team is spectacular, and just because there's an apparent hung jury on one of these accounts, it doesn't mean the lawyers didn't do this. And when we're offering suggestions maybe do this separately, the best lawyers who are that good are also the least sensitive, okay, because they know who they are and they listen to other people and have enough security and confidence to say, that's a good idea. Maybe I'll do it this way, maybe I won't. So you know, if they're listening to any of this stuff, they'll take it or they won't, but they're not going to be offended by any.
Speaker 2: Of this, Okay. So basically you're I'm off on that. Then as far as me thinking Attorney Weinberg would be good for at least some of the witnesses, you would.
Speaker 7: He would be great. No, let me. I mean again, this is all pick your poison. You know you're picking. At a high level. What I'm saying is that Alan Jackson is like among the best, and yeah, that's out there, and you he they're good with him doing whatever they need him to do. Certainly in cross examination of witnesses. Now they brought in mister Weinberg because he's an appellate expert and the best of the best at that in an issue which is all a legal issue, and of course which Alan and David potentially could be witnesses at a hearing, So that made perfect sense. But when you have Alan Jackson as the trial lawyer, and when he's willing to stay, which of course he is, you keep him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just seems like she stifled him when he tries to cross examine, and really she just doesn't like him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just like so totally, and she doesn't like Karen Reid, and she has respect for for Martin Weinberg obviously, but ultimately, you know, it's the jury that you have to deal with. And the reality is they've you know, Karen has two titans who know what they're doing, and Alan and David and you go right back with them. They recharge the battery, they have six months to fine tune, you know, recalibrate, reorganize, rethink, and then they do it and then they're just gonna destroy them at a retrial if it happens, And that's what you do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just it's like the admark. I think, just to jump on what you just said, piggyback on it. I don't think anybody at this round table, and just so the audience knows that when we said what would we like to have seen the defense too? I don't think we you know, it wasn't intended that we were criticizing the defense any way of fashion. I think anything they did was strategic. I don't think they left anything out that they didn't intend.
Speaker 8: To leave out.
Speaker 9: And it's just that my opinion was I would have liked to have had.
Speaker 8: Somebody talk about the three leaders.
Speaker 9: But and obviously they didn't get a chance to really bring in the Sally put stuff because it was thrown it at them in the ninth inning. But I think they did a tremendous job. There isn't I wouldn't hesitate for a second to call them for anybody, or myself included, if I got jammed up.
Speaker 7: And that's that's the best compliment you can say when it comes from like, you know, people like us. If I got jammed up, and on my very short list, the calls would be him I.
Speaker 6: Can afford it. If I could afford them, that would be the only thing that would come into play on that I mean Alan Jackson, I mean, come on, how much do you think he's charged? He has top shelf. That's it.
Speaker 7: I assure you a lot. And again, what we can have these conversations about, you know, New York and l A rates. It's uh yeah, it's bad, bad.
Speaker 2: It'd we get Melanie, little Melanie, little discount man.
Speaker 7: That's why, you know, you get all serious for a minute. You feel terrible about what's happening to Karen Read. You can't have them what her legal fees are, whatever you think they are. Yeah, because you have expenses. You do have out of town lawyers who have to live across the country and hotels and eat and do this for months at a time and travel and and it's insane with.
Speaker 2: Her legal.
Speaker 7: Four lawyers, and it's it's but what are you going to do? You gotta clear your name.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares about that though. On the no one that's trying to frame her. You know, Jen McCabe isn't thinking about that, about that. This woman you have, I don't want to say you've ruined her life, but she has to build her entire adulthood over again with starting with work, with this beautiful home that she has to sell. I would love to have an She has to rebuild all of that as a result of these allegations, but they don't care.
Speaker 7: The famous quote is, and you know, I remember when we had our FBI agent was acquitted or the case was dismissed. He made the famous statement that someone else has said, you know, where do I go to get my reputation back? You know, what do you do for someone like Karen Reid? She's going to walk down the street and there's always going to be people always. You know, they may be those from the island of the misfit toys or the online trolls and losers, but they're always going to be just you know, cop killer this or that. And the reality is, you know, she's probably never even had a chance to really even appreciate what happened. I mean, if you if you believe she's innocent, then her boyfriend, whatever the state of the relationship was at the end, was killed. And from day one you were accused him of murdering him. So how do you even process all that? It's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's going to like move to Arizona like and try to like rebuild her life.
Speaker 7: But you can imagine this woman highly recommend that if she's watching go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She always thought though, guys, is like that she's never had even a time to grieve Officer John O'Keefe, right, because she's been fighting for her life since January twenty ninth, twenty twenty two, after the loss of you know, the love of her life. You know, whatever you want to say, like you say about the state of the relationship, she has never had an opportunity And as a nurse, I can and as a woman, and you know, I can just like imagine because she's just she had to get into a zone that I need to figure this out and I need to fight because they're never gonna catch me laying down.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: You know, she's just really, really done the best job that I think. I couldn't give her any more compliments of the way that she's presented herself and the way that she continues to go forward and just really.
Speaker 4: Fight for Officer John O'Keeffe and herself.
Speaker 7: It's interesting because again, when you do this for a living, you deal with clients who don't want to be around you. Obviously there's something bad has happened. There's stress, there's panic, and different people react differently. And if you've met her, the word I used previously was she's made a real stern and strong stuff. She's real tough and appears to present that way publicly and privately, and appears to be appears to be highly involved in her own defense. I mean, like actively as part of analytically and we should do this and do that. And you know a lot of clients turtle up. They just can't handle it. They just say, you deal with it, and I'm going to go in the corner over here and stare at the wall and you tell me when there's good news. And you know, she's been living this as a fighter for two and a half years, getting yelled at, harassed, all this other stuff. Listening to those Procter texts. I don't know how anyone could do that and just not want to. I mean, the humiliation. So I mean, they certainly have a formidable opponent, you know, from the eyes of the DA that they have to deal with. And you put someone like that with skilled lawyers and it's it's probably not gonna end good for you know, the Marrissey.
Speaker 2: People sick sick. I don't even know. I don't I don't have the right adjective to describe what you have, what mindset you, what you have to be to know that evidence was monkeyed with and concocted in order to get someone to take a fall so that you just don't look bad.
Speaker 7: I can't fathom a prosecutor who, upon receiving all those federal materials that they got, learns about the arc of stuff, learns about Procter's text messages, learns about all the butt dials and Google searches and all of that, knows everything else about the case, and says, well, we're going to send our guy to court, and when they argue about this, he's going to say, your honor, we reviewed these materials and there's virtually no exculpatory evidence in here. And I'm thinking it's all exculpatory. My god, man, what are you talking about? And you're still willing to go forward in the face of this evidence because you have, you know, a Trooper Paul type of character, who I mean, all kidding aside, he's just not qualified, I mean, the terrible witness and that's that. And your claims that she said I hit him are essentially your case, and to go forward on that, in my view, it's unethical. I mean, I think it actually violates. There is an ethical rule in Massachusetts, and they're all the same in every state that there are. It's titled Special Responsibilities of a Prosecutor. I think it's three point eight if anyone wants to look, but I forget, but it actually says it. You know, you cannot proceed if you don't have probable cause, which of course makes sense to everyone, but it's actually unethical to be a prosecutor an attempt to prosecute someone knowing or what you reasonably should know is a lack of probable cause. And when they got the ARCA stuff, I don't know how in good faith that point, never mind proved beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't know how they could have ever thought they had probable cause to believe she's guilty. And you know what those guys were saying and what they knew that meant vis a vis the Tailwhite then it was probably put there, which matches all the other evidence that they had about you know, these guys. It's mind boggling.
Speaker 2: And this is not a Massachusetts problem. I mean, if you look at go look at New York Brooklyn DA's office, detective Louis Scarcela. The New York City has paid out like one hundred and ten million dollars in lawsuits. But it was a DA in Brooklyn who found out off a one case from Louis Scarcella. Of I can't David, I can't remember what his last name is, but David Randa, the David Randa case. Yeah, r Randa, Yeah, broke that case open. And now all of Scarcella's cases are going. The Dirty the Dirty thirty precinct in the Bronx.
Speaker 7: There's a whole Manhattan that was actually Manhattan, the thirtieth precincts in Harlem.
Speaker 2: It was a Manhattan, okay, but there there was also there's there's another precinct that had the same thing other than the Dirty thirty. So all, I mean, this is not unique to Massachusetts, and I don't want people to think it is. But look at the Panels County sheriff. Just the other day, he said they arrested one of their detectives who was helping facilitate drug dealers. But he stood up on the podium and he led up to it and said, we arrested the guy, and we're going to figure out all the people, whomever else was culpable in this. That's the problem is what's not happening. But Dan, I've you guys for two hours. I will read the super chats after you, guys, because I am and calling all beings is extremely grateful for your all of you. So the any final parting shots. Thank you Mike. It was a pleasure meeting you, Oh, Gretel, thank you Jay, Thank you guys. It was it was actually an honor and a pleasure. I will do those super chats afterward, just because I don't want to keep you guys. Thank you, Mark, Sergeant Peter Murphy, Nurse Kim. We'll go trying to get you on with Masa maybe on the twenty fourth, because we're gonna have big brother Masa on there, but on behalf of all of Yes, absolutely, he's great. He has a profest.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm sorry, we've been making a lot of wire jokes lately online with you've seen if somebody you've seen what's going on, maybe maybe Masa should officially become brother Masa. Like remember remember the hit man, the religious hit man brother brother Brother. I forget his name, but you.
Speaker 2: Know there was a oh you're talking about the guy who would have the sought off shotgun.
Speaker 7: No, no, they different. They brought him in from New York. He had the bow tie. He was the apparently.
Speaker 5: Brothers in the chat Hi brother Masasa.
Speaker 7: So brother Masa, that's what you should be. I don't know why I thought of that, but if he doesn't like it, it's okay. But there's been just a lot of wire jokes.
Speaker 4: I'll be sister nurse cam absolutely.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll have you guys on together because we're having him on the twenty fourth, and we could try to get Attorney Little for that one. Just one of the fans like, you gotta get attorney Melanie Little. I was like, I will ask her. I will ask her. She's gonna say, yeah, everyone brother work. I will absolutely ask her. But maybe we could get you guys on as the big three. You could be the Garnett let's see. Uh all right, help me out with this. It's KG, It's Paul Pierce, and it's Ray Allen. Right, but I'm more like.
Speaker 6: Warry Bird, Robert Parrish and uh, what's his name, Michale.
Speaker 2: So I was at Dean College for that season, Uh, Mike, And I remember sitting in my dorm room in the right hand upper corner of Dean Hall. My roommate had a black and white TV and I could sit watch Celtics games at night during that season, and it was just the most incredible basketball, high level high i Q basketball. As a Knicks fan, it hurt, that's all I can tell you. But I watched the hell of.
Speaker 6: Those games to thirty West Coast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a period of time where when my son was going to be born that I wanted his middle name.
Speaker 2: To be and I was.
Speaker 7: I was dead serious, and it was because it didn't work out. As you can imagine, he's amazing.
Speaker 2: The Lakers probably would not have won that that other title, you know, without without Rondo's influence that year. So he's a great player. All right, guys, thank you so much. One love to all of you. Oh, I have quote, Okay, so I'm sorry. Uh so reality check once. She has a question for Mark and Peter in the super chat, so she's not gonna let me let you go without that. All right, reality check? All right, bye, Thank you so much, my dear by Mike. You guys are awesome. Yep, all right, let me get to reality check. Okay, here you go. Thank you. I'm sorry. I was just I didn't want to keep these guys too long. But Peter, this one's for you, all right, Peter. Shouldn't the l E have obtained camera footage of all cars travels who were there at the house to verify their leave times and have a correct timeline. I think she's referring to those ring cameras that suddenly, you know, Deputy Chief or whatever doesn't have them. Shouldn't they have gotten all those cameras?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I think.
Speaker 9: I think I can quote Aiden is saying that he has traversed all of the side streets that would approach the main streets and making you know, Karen's way back to Meadows Lane. And I've been told there's hundreds of ring cameras and that the investigators never ever looked at those ring cameras, or if they did, there was no information forthcoming. And I I gotta believe that I've been told, and I don't have receipts, that there is a ring camera that shows that Fort Edge around two thirty to three in the morning, and I've been told that's that's pending that may come out in the sequel if there is a second trial, or maybe the Feds will bring that forward if they come in.
Speaker 8: But I've been.
Speaker 9: Told as a ring camera that shows the fort Edge, which would be very very incriminating.
Speaker 2: Anything exculpatory, we ain't got it. Don't have it. If there's something that shows no Keith being dropped off and walking in the house, we don't have. If it's something incriminating him hit him, I hit him, I hit him, hit him anyway, Thank you for that, Peter, Mark. Uh this is your question right here. Mark. Is it possible to foil what other juris Fanning was in charge of? I mean, you can boy of that information.
Speaker 7: You can, but then you know, welcome to the bureaucracy. It goes to a foil records access officer who acknowledges receipt of the request, and then they give you the standard we'll get to it soon and give you an update, which they may or may not do. Then they go down their little lists. Are their reasons not to share this? You know there were certain exceptions built in, maybe there aren't, and they just eventually respond and give you something, but of course it's heavily redacted and you get a piece of paper that's mostly colored black with maybe three lines on something. But you could. I mean, I don't know why that would be subject to non disclosure under FOIL. You're not asking for the jurors information. You're not asking for stuff that would be sensitive. You're asking, you know, about whether where a public employee was assigned at any given time. I guess you know, are there documents responsive to it? I don't know, but yeah, that's a request you should make. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have to disclose that if the records exist.
Speaker 2: Just there's no end to people trying to put their finger on this. There's no reason that that guy should be there, even at his rank. There's no reason he should be there interacting with the jury when he has colleagues that are witnesses. It's just if I can't believe that people like Kevin can't see this. It's so obvious every single thing they're trying to do to manipulate this that they can do, including you know what's going to come up about these that Aiden reported this week about those two jurors getting bounced that appeared to be pro Karen Reader appear to be disgusted with practice testimony, and then you have this guy, potentially we got to get rid of her. It's they just don't have any shame and don't realize that intelligent people see this game. We're not You're not fooling us. I know you might think so, you might think we're really dumb, and there are some of the bull but that's not us.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know what he did or didn't do, but I can certainly agree with you at a minimum that a guy who is the supervisor of the Norfolk County DA's Office State Police contingent their homicide unit, who directly supervises Tully, Buchanic and Procter, is copied on some of the text messages and all of that. I mean, I said this last night somewhere else. The only time that he should ever be anywhere near the jury is if he's under oath in the box answering questions from the lawyers. Other than that, he has no business being near anyone in that case. It just there's no legitimate reason for him to be there other than being a witness. Having said that, I don't know what he did or didn't do. I don't know, but the report itself was disturbing for sure, been.
Speaker 8: For one second here, sir, Yes, I.
Speaker 9: Don't know how familiar both of you gentlemen are with the Sandra Birchmore case.
Speaker 7: Not that.
Speaker 9: Okay, so I'm just gonna touch on it. But the Sandra Birchmore case goes directly to again, more police corruption, and it happened to be in the town of Stoughton.
Speaker 8: There were several police officers in.
Speaker 9: The town of Stoughton, which is adjacent to Canton, that had a inappropriate relationship with a young girl, took advantage of her, and allegedly one of the officers fathered a child or was going to father a child, got her pregnant, and is now the suspect of an investigation that was ruled. And here's the story. The investigation was ruled a suicide, and it was investigated by the Canton Police in Canton because that's where her apartment was. And I was told by several law enforcement officers that there's no way that that was a suicide. And my understanding now is that it went to the it's been grabbed and put into the Attorney General's hands from the DA's office, and Fanning was a lead investigator.
Speaker 8: I guess in it and it's now been ruled a homicide. Have you guys been I did than just now.
Speaker 2: I did not know that. I only knew that doctor Boden said that it was a homicide. I did not know it's been ruled a homicide. That is huge, huge news. Wow for Sandra Birschmore right, thank you.
Speaker 9: And and there could be the nexus, gentleman, between or why there may have been a federal investigation and why attaps possibly going through Morrissey's office in advance of the read case. And there was also another case that went before this mark It was Senator Brian Joyce. Brian Joyce was all jam up with extortion and money laundering and.
Speaker 8: Racketeering, I think, and he.
Speaker 9: Suspiciously died I guess in a suicide act himself.
Speaker 8: And never went to trial.
Speaker 9: I mean, it just seems like the spokes of the wheel radiate out, but they all connected the same tire.
Speaker 8: Why would Fanning, just question, why would Fanning, who was a Stolton police officer for a number of years, became a state trooper and assigned to the death investigation where the Stolton police could be prime sust.
Speaker 2: Should be prime suspects.
Speaker 7: Why would the state police, uh be investigating a journalist in a case where the DA recuse themselves and where two state troopers are alleged victims, and yet they're still investigating the case and trying to interview witnesses. It makes no sense. But you know, again, the way the state Police, the Norfolk Branch, if you will, of the DA's office and the state Police, the way they do things, it's Chinatown.
Speaker 2: It's just I don't believe in ethics, how we ethics, how.
Speaker 7: We do it. And you know, to your point earlier, it's kind of the same thing that judge said when they were fighting over the verdict sheet. If you recalled say this is how we do it in Massachusetts, it's just forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown. Don't come in here and tell us you know how we do things. It's how we do it. And that's not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's very it's uh. It's just they really just need to blow that up because you just have to have ethics. I mean, you can't even I've been in government, you know for thirty years. You can't even give your your boss uh over a ten dollars Christmas gift. I mean, just because of appearances. And now these cops are donating to Morrissey's uh, you know, to Morrisey's a reelection campaign. I mean it's.
Speaker 7: Prosecuted, but it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I give yeah, my boss money for his reelection.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's horrible, and that is just that just is such a red flag for either corruption or the appearance of corruption that you're literally stuffing money, even small amounts, into the pockets of your boss, who essentially runs on a posed anyway, it's a loyalty test. It's I need to know you're with me, you know, are you kicking up, are you on the team. It's just there's no need for that. And lawyers should not be donating to their public boss. That's crazy. And the same with the state police guys. And does that influence Marrissey about why he makes ridiculous public statements about at the time Proctor didn't know anyone, or these are all good people and all these other ridiculous things that he says. You can't help but wonder with how close are they and whether it's politically personally and it's just one big apparent cesspool. The way people look at it and the contributions just make that worse.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well I've had I've had two people all in with this, or at least I'll add this. Yeah, I've had two people come to me in the last couple of weeks from two different venues that said they bumped into uh Da Morrissey and one one of the uh contacts was made I guess with Tully as well at a bar and uh they brought up Tully and Morrissey brought up the conversation about what do you think about the Karen Reid trial?
Speaker 8: And where are you from? What county?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: I don't live in Norfolk County. Oh well, what do you think you'd be a good source to sound from. I think she's innocent. Oh well, no, she's guilty. Can I buy you a drink? It gets better, it gets better. Supposedly recently a conversation took place and he indicated Morrissey that same type of sounding, you know.
Speaker 8: A little cursory. Hi, where are you from?
Speaker 9: Bump buh buy? You must know who I am. What do you think about the case? Well, she's innocent? Really no, she he's guilty. And you'll see, Yeah, he didn't know who these people were. I mean, this was just just street talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just a They're dishonest, uh, dishonest people and people we just you just understand the human condition. You know that people have the ability to frame someone and see them go to jail and sleep like a baby.
Speaker 7: Everything they do again breeds corruption. I mean when you have a da is basically if he wants to be maybe not now with this case, but you get the point, DA for life and can sit up there on the big chair, run unopposed, but still runs his campaign, still collects money, makes bank, gives it to other candidates because he doesn't need it, and does all these things, and you just become you know, you just become lazy. You become air again, and you become in certain cases corrupt, and you do what you want. You think you can get away with anything, and you know, right down to just having conversations in bars, telling people and buying them drinks and collecting money from subordinates and just whatever. We'll just keep going and no one's ever going to challenge me. And I'm never going to be really accountable to the voters. I mean not practically. I mean, let's let's I mean be honest. He is politically a hacks hack right. I mean he is the quintessential. Has he ever had a job that does not involve when's the last should say, ever, when's the last time he worked in you know, in the private sector. It's all politics, it's all you know, the quinsy machine or whatever it is. And he's a delegate for all the national I mean, it's all politics. And when it's when the DA's office is all about politics, that's not a good sign because it's it ought to be about justice.
Speaker 2: I think we'll end it there, gentlemen. I can't thank you enough for your time, Peter meeting you and now Mark meeting you, and it was an honor to have you on calling all beings TCU, and I look forward to inviting you both back again. So thank you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate it. It was great.
Speaker 9: I met Mark a couple of weeks ago, up and down ded him when he came up with Melanie, and it was.
Speaker 8: Great to see him. Great to meet him.
Speaker 9: And I would like to just offer I'd like to exchange off offline here at some point through either DJ or whatever, just a way to communicate with everybody that was at the roundtable tonight via text or email.
Speaker 8: Or something, so we'll leave it at that request.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can send you Mark, I've got yours, and I can send Peter. I can share that. I don't have Nurse Kim nor Mike, but I'm sure they would share it with you. But I can definitely get you Mark, and on behalf of all of calling, all beings, all the people in the chat and everybody. We say thank you very much. We do all right, Take care guys.
Speaker 3: M