Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO.
Speaker 2: Hanging in We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 1: UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one me neither there.
Speaker 1: See if it was anybody above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, if you passed over God, I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed right over.
Speaker 3: The top of us.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called both to be be four rest they're after staying. The airplanes.
Speaker 3: Here to God on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 1: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. Wherever in the world you are listening from, I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Jen is our guest tonight, calling from North Carolina, and Jen will be starting with her UFO sightings, and then she will be sharing a tragic account of a sister and the possible use of black magic over her and the events that led to her death. Jen is up next. If you enjoy listening to the podcast and would like to help support my work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for as Lutler's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal, and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below, in the show notes and on the website. Any help is extremely appreciated and it helps the show to continue running. Now on with the show, Hello Jen, and welcome to the show. Thank you, Thank you for joining us today. And you're calling from North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Okay, Now, Jen, you have some UFO and paranormal experiences to share with us. Would you like start the beginning.
Speaker 2: Please, yes, I'll start. Let's the us post sighting. I've had two actually, and they happened in the same area, which was it was a highway that I used to drive because my fiance worked out in the low community. In this community, right after ten pm, you would barely see any cars, like you wouldn't see anything in the highway. It would be pitch blacks. And I was just driving down the road and all I saw was a big ball of light coming by the side of the highway. And this fall of light was almost at the same speed of my car, and I just looked at it, but I was not trying to look at it because I was still driving and I didn't want to get too distracted. I thought it was an airplane or a helicopter or something, but it was just odd because it was so low, and I have never seen an airplane or other type of aircraft just fly that low. So there was like right above some trees. Because on the side of the highway all there is our tree. So I head to my fiancee job to pick him up and I tell him about it. By this time, it's already like eleven thirty pm. And we get back on that same highway because we have to get home. And when we get on it, I'm telling people about it, and out of the nowhere, that same ball of flight comes by like a the car and it's doing the same thing, like it's traveling. What's the car at the same speed. I tell him, look at it. Do you see that? Do you see what I'm saying? And he's like, yeah, I see that, And we were trying to record it, and as soon as he told me I'm a record, it was almost like it hurt us or something, because it just like disappearing, like all you saw it was just red light, like just go up and then it was just gone. Like we didn't see it moving forward or backwards. It was like it just disappeared like in dinner. And I was like, oh my god, did you see that? And he was like, yeah, I saw that too, And we were kind of laughing about it because we just thought we were seeing things or I don't know, we were not really understanding what we were seeing. So a couple of months went by and the same thing happened a different nights. We saw that same type of light, and this time it was a smaller light in the middle and several other circular lights around it, and it wasn't like big as an airplane, but it wasn't as small as a helicopter, and the shape was weird. So I told him the same thing. This time. He was in the car already and we were heading back home, and it was the same time, like eleven thirty, and I told him, look, it's that the same thing we saw and he's like, no, that's something different, but that's matter. That's not hell cafter, that's my airplane. I was like, that doesn't look like an airplane. It sort of did the same thing, like it just covered almost over some trees as we were driving by, and then it moved forward with like to see that the car was driving, and then it just disappeared like it was like it went up and just disappears like you don't see nothing else. And it was just weird, like the feeling inside the car was here, like the radio was like buzzing a little bit, like if the signal was going in and out. So yeah, so those decidings or I don't know what they were, but those two days were really weird.
Speaker 1: So the first time you saw the border light that also was running parallel with your car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it was side by side, like it was like it was keeping up with the car almost.
Speaker 1: How far away from your car would you said it was? Was it on the passionate side or the driver's side?
Speaker 2: So I was driving, it was on the passenger side.
Speaker 1: And how far would you would you have said it was from your car?
Speaker 2: It wasn't that far because the highway is just one long road basically, and on the side of this highways streets, So the trees from the highway are not that far obb really like ten fifteen twenty feet.
Speaker 1: Like it's not not that far okay, So from the from the trees and the road would there have been is there that grass in between Tweina area?
Speaker 2: No, it's just like the railings of the highway the trees and delicate in the road.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so yeah it was. It was pretty close then. And the second time that night you saw it, it behaved the same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it was hovered, like it was like keeping up with the car. But like saying like almost got a steel paste because you didn't see it move, but it was keeping up with the car, and it.
Speaker 1: Was both on the same stretch as the highway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was on the same stretch as a highway, because it was it just happened in that highway when we were heading to his job and when we were coming back, like it, those were the only two times people saw the same thing at the same time, and you just couldn't believe what we were seeing.
Speaker 1: And this is a route you travel quite often.
Speaker 2: Well, it was only for his job, so now he doesn't work there anymore, so we don't really go there as often as he used to. But when he did, yeah, we would go, you know, all week, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Then along that route is is it just predominantly trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just trees and then exits to the roads. But the towns surrounding that highway are very rural, so even when you get off of the highway, it's still pitched black, like there's fairly any streetlights or anything, so very raw.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there wouldn't be many buildings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like there aren't really many buildings, and.
Speaker 1: This is in North Carolina. Yeah, and you said there was a funny atmosphere in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you felt you felt weird, like you felt something weird, like when you looked at it, you knew it wasn't an airplane. You to sell the weird energy or something. Because the radio started buzzing, and we usually just played the radio, and it started buzzing. When all this stuff was happening, we were looking at this and we kept saying, do you see that? And we were like, yeah, I see that, and then that's when the radio would start buzzing and out of slight, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What color would the balls a light?
Speaker 2: Red? It was a red and yellow tint, and the color of you really couldn't tell that there was even a color on it. That was the thing that you would mainly see the light the balls a light, but you would see like if they.
Speaker 1: Were on something, and was the light illuminating any part of your car or the surrounding area of the trees, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Tell because the trees were up high, like I didn't on the dinner, but at the top of the trees. So we were trying to look what that light was attached to.
Speaker 1: Of course, you're trying to watch. You're trying to watch where you're going as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to drive and that crack. So it's like we were we were just in shocked because it did the same thing. Both of the times we saw it kind of hubbed and then it just disappeared.
Speaker 1: And then the third time you saw it, it looked a little bit different. Yeah, it had.
Speaker 2: The first time we saw just one light that the second time we saw one light in the middle and tiny lights around it.
Speaker 1: But the third time you saw it didn't follow the car.
Speaker 2: It just stayed there. It just stayed there, like we just saw it from a distance. Literally, Oh my god, is that the same thing? And we just saw it, and as soon as we said, is that's the same thing, And we always try to record it, take picture, Like and have you ever.
Speaker 1: Heard of any other reports in that area of something very similar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you know, other people and Facebook groups or things like that from local areas, or you know, just friends or neighbors talk about saying things out in the country. But you know, I don't live out in the rural community. I live in I guess the city. So where I live there are buildings and a lot of street lights and everything. So it was just when we went out there that I would see everything page black at night because you know, the town was so small, there was barely people out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you certainly see some strange things in the rural communities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was that's why it was so weird because I had never seen that, Like where I lived out in the city, I have never seen something like that.
Speaker 1: And did it scare you all?
Speaker 2: It was an eerie feeling like it was kind of scary because you couldn't tell what it was in the part that kind of like made me feel weird was the fact that it was keeping up with the car side my side.
Speaker 1: You know, I've had I've had a few guests on in the past. That report reported some very you know, things very similar, whether whether it's the light has been following them or it's been driving up the side of them. So they seem to be whatever, you know, whatever these balls are, Like, are they seem very interested in people driving up and down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's almost like they can hear you. That was the part that would freak it out because every time we try to record it or take a picture and we'd try to get our phone on the camera, it would.
Speaker 1: Disappear, would disappear.
Speaker 2: We would be like, where did it go? And it was gone. You didn't see the light on.
Speaker 1: One doesn't want to be filmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was the part I was like, that's not an airplane or a helicopter. That's something weird because it's like it hurt us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wouldn't think a helicopter a plane would be flying flying that low so close to the freeway and especially trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was literally above the trees and it was just there like keeping up with the car. And we both saw it because I kept asking my fiance and like do you see that? And she say, yeah, I see it, Like I mean, it looked a sellous.
Speaker 1: It's always good to have someone to witness it with.
Speaker 2: You, yeah, because people don't believe you, like I don't think you're like kind of something else. There's no I know his father.
Speaker 1: It's usually the way, you know, if they haven't seen even themselves, you know, it's hard for people to kind of accept it, and especially if you haven't got video evidence, you know, because that's what people want these days. They want pictures, they want video to believe you. But unfortunately it's just not the not the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the part that's scary because I think a lot of people see it seepings, and because you can't take a picture of it because they just appear, You're like, it's just stuck with that memory.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful, Jen. Would you like to move on to your paranormal experiences please?
Speaker 2: Yes. So one story I'd like to share with you is the one that was recent. So just like a brief history about me, I've it seems a lot of paranormals into my life. I can run from five years old until now as an adult, I'm twenty six. I'm going through twenty six and yeah, all of my life out seen. Have no real explanations about. This story that I'm going to share is about my sister. I grew up with my sister. We were three years apart, and it all started into thousand and nine. So in two thousand and nine, my sister met a guy at a party that she went to. At the time, she was a teenager, she was in high school and she went with a group of friendstance party and she met this person. My mom was very upset that he went to this party. So when she got home, they were going to have a big fight, and my sister didn't want to argue with her. So instead of coming home, she decided to go with this guy that she met at this party because I guess she just felt like it was better to do that than to argue with my mom. So she left with this guy and we were looking for her. We called the Belief because you couldn't find her. And like a couple of days later, she called us and came back home, said, Hey, I'm with my boyfriend. Don't worry, I'm going to come home. I'll be I'm fine. So my mom and my dad, you know, they felt fun belief because she checked up on that with us, and we were just happy to have her back from her. So she came back home and she said that she was with her boyfriend, which at the time was kind of weird to me because she would always tell me everything, and she never told me about a boyfriend. So that's why I knew something weird was going on over me. And that's when I told her. You know, after she came and settled in and my parents were around, I asked him, I'm like, what boyfriend are you talking about, Like I didn't know he had a boyfriend, and she was like, yeah, he's not really my boyfriend. Like, I think he's going to be my boyfriend, but I'm met him at this party and yeah, we just started talking. So he tells me he likes me. I don't really like him like that, but you know, I'm talking to him. So I was like, okay, whatever. You know, that was her thing. You know, she likes to hanging out with friends, and it wasn't weird for her to say that to So a little bit of light beats go by and she tells my mom that this boyfriend wants to come over to the house because he wants to ask their permission to you know, start visiting her and you know, they can go on base and things like that. So my mom was like, okay, and you can tell him to come over. He brings his mom with him and his older brother and they comes with him, supposedly, you know, to vouch for him, to say that he's a good person. Instead it better and at the time, my sister was sixteen, and he said and his family said that he was eighteen, So you know, my parents were like, okay, he's not that much older, right, it's aren't they're you know, they rather them date with them knowing instead of her like running off them. So months went by and you know, they were dating. He would come over the house and things just doesn't get a little weird, started to get manipulard care he started to really control her life. She was still in high school and he just started like really taking people over her, like she just became a different person. And then she got pregnant. She decided to run away with him again, and she ran away with him, but this time she came back a couple of days later because she called my mom crying, saying that she didn't feel good, that something bad happened to her, that she didn't know what was happening to her, that she just didn't feel good, and that she needed to come back home. So we came in and take her up, and she didn't really tell us what happened, but she just said she didn't feel good. So later on a couple of years later, we found out that she had lost the baby that night. And the reason why she lost that baby was because this guy that she met placed a hex on her the night that she lost his baby. His family helped him. His family helped create some text, some concoction, and they put it in the food that they cooked to her, and when she ate that food, she lost the child. And this baby was going to be his first son. And when she lost his baby, she was telling him like, you know, what's going on with her body, like she contain and you know, she's not feeling good. And he is very nonchalant about it. He doesn't seek medical attention. He just you know, tells us to you know, get over it. It's normal, it's just your regular period. You're fine. But no, like from that day on is when a demon was basically attached to her, and that demon was placed by him because the type of work that they did on her, or which craft they did on her, was where they created some sort of doll, like I guess, like a little doll, and they buried it in a different country in a graveyard. And what this would make her do is fall madly in love with him and to do anything that he said, like just becomes submissive to do anything that he said. And she was not that type of person. She was not the type of person that would let some bon dis her or treat her in a type of way that wasn't brain. And he did all of that, He treated her really that they had two kids, you know, years went by and eventually there were some problems that have and he have to get spent to Mexico. When he was sent to Mexico, he was still able to control learn. He would still after all her money. He would still just control her life, like she would have to take him to the groceres, take him, take him on the phone. She would have to call him. She would go to the social when she would go to the grocery store, and he would have to be in the phone to listen for shopping and be in video call. Because he was just that controlling, like he didn't want her to talk to anybody, not even us, her family, her parents, nobody. And he got this way because we would always tell her to leave him. We would always tell her like why are you with him? Why do you let him treat you that way? Like it's not right. He was physically abusive. He he was abusive towards her, towards their kids, and she could just never leave him, like it was almost like she was crazy about him. By crazy innocent that she was literally like losing her mind. And two thousand and one twenty one came about, which was last year, and that's when he comes in her to go visit him, to leave here and to go to Mexico, a bout herself to not take the kids because he said COVID and he didn't want the kids to get sick. So he told her that she needed to go, and she didn't really want to go, but she had no choice, right. He gave her some sort of old tomato that if she didn't go, something was going to happen. What that something was, we don't know, because she never told us. We just assumed because she would never leave her kids or anything. She would take her kids everywhere she went. And for her to go to another country and visit their dad, like, why wouldn't she take them? And yeah, COVID was happening at the time, but it was getting to the point where it was manageable almost, and you know, people were still very precautious. And she was a nurse, so as a nerd, she know, she knew the precautions she had to take, and she was a very precautious person. Like she was never sick. She was just not that type of person. She had a full time job, she was at this office, she had a life outside of him. He just controlled it. Still because he wouldn't know the time she would go on lunch. He would call her in specific time so that she wouldn't communicate with co workers. He would call her all throughout the day so she wouldn't be able to communicate with us, and if she didn't answer him, it would be a whole other side of insults of him calling her whatever he wants, and it was just a constant thing and he would just stay, Just block him, change her number, like, don't listen to him. And it was almost like she physically couldn't, so she went by herself. And that's when things turn really dark. The day that she told my mom that she's going, she told her like a week before she was going to leave, because she knew that we were going to be opposed to her going by herself. And the day that she told her, she's sort of like, Hey, I'm going to leave my skis with you because you're the person I trust, and whatever you do or whatever happens to you, don't let my kids go with their dad, and don't let my kids go with anybody else. They need to stay with you and my dad. She avoided me that whole week that she was getting ready to leave because he knew I would have done anything I could to convince her to not leave. And the day that she left, she left early in the morning, like five am. She didn't even say goodbye to my mom to look at her, because it was like she couldn't she couldn't even say bye to my mom. She just left and said bye to her when she was getting ready to go in the car, and it was like we knew she was never going to come back, because you know, the moment my mom told her, well, the moment my sister told my mom, I'm going to go and I'm not going to take the kids. My mom says that she felt like death. That all she felt was that that's something bad was going to happen. And she told her, I don't want you to go because something horrible, what's going to happen. I don't know what's gonna happen, but something sad it's going to happen. And I know how that man is. That we've seen how angry he could get. You would see how he would treat her, and we just we just didn't trust him, and her being with him in the country by herself was very scary and that's when my mom didn't want her to go. She was like, no, it's fine, I'll be back, but you know, just in case I don't come back, I want you to have like take care of my kids. I want you to be the one responsible for them. I don't want nobody else.
Speaker 3: So she left.
Speaker 2: The day she got there, she called him, told her she got there, that everything was fine, that she was already with him, and they were getting very close to the hotel and they met in an island. Didn't meet in the exact place that he told us she lived at. He traveled to this island to meet her there, and she landed. She told my mom she was settled in. A couple of days went by, and that's when he know. That's the last day that she spoke to my mom. Three days after she got there, she called her my mom early in the morning and she said, hey, please send four hundred dollars. I'm really, really sick and it's a life or death situation. She sent the money and then it was him calling her, like my mom asked her, like what's going on, Like what did he need on me for? And she that I'm sick. I don't know what's wrong. I just feel really sick. I need to go to a doctor, and they're charging a lot of money. And my mom was like, okay, so she sent the money. And the very next day is when he started calling my mom with my sister's son. So you would see my sister's number, but it would be him on the other line, and he would start asking her for more money, saying, Oh, she's getting worse, she's getting work sick. We're gonna have to came to the hospital. Like I had to find a doctor that was a worker here in the hotel. The hotel had a doctor here, and he came to the room and she said that she has COVID, that she needs an x lace. When my mom talked to the supposed doctor and this doctor told her, Yeah, your daughter's really sick. She's not getting well. We're getting her her I do fluid because she can't keep anything down. And if you really love your daughter, then you're going to spend two thousand dollars right now, You're going to spend one thousand dollars the next race. Every day, it was a constant amount of money they would request, and when it got to a point that a moment it's like I don't have any money, I don't have nothing else to cohib you, like you're telling me this and that, but I don't see any pictures of my daughter and videos. I don't needed to hear her voice. I don't talk to her nothing. And they would say, well, it's because she can't talk, she said, so it was always excuses.
Speaker 1: Introducing the High Strangeness Coffee Blend by Redacted Coffee Company, a medium roast of the Brazilian kind. This medium roast offers flavors of chocolate and vanilla, combined with a distinct fruity taste and a unique sweet flora aroma. The experience of high strain doesn't end there, with a sweet butter after taste that doesn't fade as your coffee cools. This coffee regains its flavors all the way through your cup, ensuring it truly is good to the last drop. The veteran funded employee owned Redacted Coffee Company and UFO Chronicles Podcast have partnered together to bring you the best coffee on and off the planet. Get twenty percent off your first order now at redactedcoffee dot com. Forward slash UFO that's redacted cooffee dot Com, forward slash ufo, or follow the link below in this episode's description, or click on the banner of my website. This podcast is fueled by coffee oozing high strangeness. So what you're waiting for? Wake up to the strange.
Speaker 2: But as the callers went on, we try to start investigating on our own, on ouron because you're not from that country. We don't know anybody from that country, and we try to contact the authorities, and the authorities didn't want to do anything because they said that she wasn't a citizen from that country. The authorities here didn't want to do anything because they said she traveled willingly over there and that she was with her husband. So while are we worried, So it was constant people we try to call and talk to to help us to nobody there, and it was all the same excuse, she's with her husband, she's fine, she's with her husband. He can't right of her health and she's stay and he can decide what to do, it's better, et cetera. So we would ask him for a receipt from medication for doctor's appointments. He said they didn't have receipt there which was a lie. So we talked. My mom talked to this doctor that supposedly came to the hotel room to visit her, and he tells her, Yeah, you love your daughter, You're gonna spend this money. I know you guys have cars. I know you guys have a business. You can sell it. You know you can sell it. You can go to the bank and ask for money. And it was always a constant, if you love your daughter, you're gonna spend money. So at that point we felt like it was a kidnapping, and my mom even told him told her husband, she said, this sounds like a kidnapping. This feels very fishy to me. This feels very weird. And he was like, how could you think that. I'm that's my wife, Like I would never hurt her. That's the mother of my children. I love her, et cetera, et cetera. He would tell her weird things throughout the day. He would constantly call her too. He would start calling her every hour, every thirty minutes and all day long, from eight am until one, two, three more. But you just had to turn the phone off the block and because he would call constantly, and then he would start saying, you need to start praying at three am, you need to start praying at two and am, you need to fast, you don't need to eat his stace, like just some weird stuff, and nothing was making sense. And at that point her employer got worried because she was supposed to come back at a certain date. And then I start telling them what's going on, and you know, there's doctors and nurses and stuff, and they're like, yeah that. They wouldn't directly tell me that's not COVID, but they would always say that's weird, like that that's not normal for that to happen, or that's that's something common that happens with that. So, like two weeks went by. One day you just asked my mom her husband, do you what would you do if your daughter died? Or what would you do if I told you your daughter does And my mom said, what do you mean? Like what type of question is that? Like why are you asking me that? And he was like, well, I just want to know, like what would you think? So like, what would you say if I told you your daughter died? And she said, well, I would blame you. I would think that you did something to her because you were the last person that she was with, and you were the person that she went to go seek. And he was like, you always think that about me. I would never hurt her and all this stuff. And then like three days later after that he called her and told her that she died. Before that day that it called hers and told us that she died. I got to see her through video camera. They called me through the application. Watched that and that was the only form of communication that wanted to you to watch that in a video. Call me one day just randomly and they said, this is the doctor that's with her. She's in the hospital. But the way that the video started was weird because this doctor was walking outside because he had the camera angle faced up. It was facing him, but it was based up as he was walking. And I did she discussed, and I just had a loud noise of a door and then got dark and then it just got really burnt. And that's when I saw my sister on this hospital. Then I saw two nurses that were around her, and this doctor just put the camera on on towards her, facing her, and he would like, talk to your sister. You got five minutes. And I talked to her, and I was like asked, trying to ask her things like are you okay? Are you in the hospital, are you you're gonna be safe? And she she looked at me in the camera like she turned her head when she heard my voice, but her eyes were like really big and glazed, and she was just shaking, like her head was just shaking from side to side. She saying no. And I will just keep trying to tell her, you know you're gonna be okay, You're you're fig you need to trust and they say you got COVID, and she just kept shaking her head no, and she would just start mumbling his name a lot. She would just start mumbling and mumbling his name, and I'm trying to get an answer on her. I would say, you're gonna be fine, are you okay? And she would just shake her head no. And then that's when the nurse came by beside her because she was trying to talk like she was moving her mouth like she was trying to say something. And that's when they're like, oh, she said she want to touch to her husband, and they just hanged up the call and that was the last time I saw her. And then he called us and said that he died through a way that I found out is that my mom called me crying hysterically and like I couldn't even understand what she was saying, and I just had a feeling in my gut that it was about her. So I called him and I'm saying, why is my mom crying?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 2: What's wrong? What happened? And he he just tells me, like all normal, your sisters didn't I already called your mom and dad and told them she died. And I was like why, But I just talked to the nurses and done this and they said she was farn I just got her. And he was like, well, she's dead. There's nothing else, and he kung up on me. Did they said he died? Like three hours later, he was calling us saying that we had had to see her body because she started to think if we wanted the body transported over here, we had to pay thirty thousand dollars and if not, they were going to send ashes because they weren't going to bury her over there, because that's what we wanted for her to get buried over there. And they said no, that she would get cremated, and he cremated her the very next day, and we kept telling him not to do it, and he didn't. We told him we wanted to see her body before she was cremated. He didn't do it. We told him we wanted to see her after she passed, and he video chatted us because all my family was there, my mom and dad, me and other people were there, and he video chatted us and he put a camera like inside a box that was glass, like her face was inside would look like a like a coffin, and they was glass over and all you saw was the little square for the faith, and you couldn't even tell that it was her face because he just moved the camera so fast and all you saw was like a bruised face. And then he started screaming saying that we couldn't record what he was showing us, and he ended the call, and that was him supposedly proving to us that it was her. They spent astras from California when they spent after us, like a week and a half later, and the death certificated was very weird and mentioned that she passed some heart attacks, so they told me it was COVID, And then later on we started digging more stuff because we knew it wasn't Covid. We knew something else happened because the authorities didn't want to help those who went into the spiritual world and started digging and through other forms of communication. So I contacted a cycic and a medium and people from different backgrounds, different lots of life and the spiritual world that they leave, and all of these different people told us sing things that it wasn't Covid, that.
Speaker 3: It was him.
Speaker 2: The day that he met her, he said, that's going to be my goldmine, because the day that he met her, he was already twenty three. He wasn't eighteen. We found out he was his age when she had her second child with him, and by the time she was already like twenty one. And when we found out was like, how are you this old? When you told us he was just old when we met her, and he just kind of brushed it off. But essentially what we found out is that this man has always had an evil plan for my sister. He never saw her as a partner, his wife as anything. It was always a transaction and the only reason he could control her, and the only way he could control her was by placing this hex on her. And this man also came from a family that did this stuff. He was raised by a man that could turn into an animal at night. He was just raised around the early dark things. And essentially he never really found out how she passed, but we were told that she didn't even pass a day that he told her she passed. She passed months later because what he did with her, remains are speculated that were sold, are speculated that he was involved in a ritualistic drug cartel, because there there are organizations that exist like that, and I didn't even know that was a thing. I didn't know people weren't with cells and things like this to hurt people, and it really ruined people's lives. And that was I would always not really believe in witchcraft or really believe in the power it held. I would hear about growing up, you know, people's different stories, but I had never seen it first him and when I witnessed it was my sister. It's true, It is very true that that type of evilly since he ended her, and now his plan is to still end with anything that has any attachment of us, because he just has his hate in his heart that it almost doesn't stop, and he only works with evil things, with evil spears, with humans.
Speaker 3: With.
Speaker 2: Things that really can take over your mind and body. If we were not menatally prepared to spiritually prepare me, we've had to protect ourselves spiritually and physically because he he has no stopping and I have no doubt in my mind that he is capable to do anything. If he did it to his life, he's capable to do anything. So yeah, that's my story.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm really sorry about your sister, and it's so recently, you know, it didn't happened that long ago. Yeah, how are the kids now?
Speaker 2: There was my parents? They they're safe. They of course, you know, I'm very sad and depressed most livings, but you know, kids are smart. They know that something that happened to their mom and important, but they were trying to make us believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean a good good thing is you know, they're safe, they're away, they're away from him, and he sounds like a complete piece of work. And of course, because it's cross border, it would probably be extremely difficult to have any form of police intervention. Yeah, and you and your mother, if you can completely cut ties with him altogether.
Speaker 2: Well, at the time, he still has to communicate with the kids, and you know, the whole legal side of it with their custody. Apparently he still has rights even if he's not here. So my parents are working through them. So because of that, he still calls them probably like once a month months every two months, so it's not constant communication. But they still communicate, but it's not it's not been official for them, but he doesn't call them like a loving father, like, oh, worried about how they're doing. Now he calls them to trying to find out the must You know.
Speaker 1: Your parents have full custody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so right now they do. They're just working on getting it permanently so that they can could tie completely with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the best way. I think your sister had never mentioned anything that he you know, that he may have been involved in this this witchcraft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she would mention it to us. He did say one time, Well, she had several things she would say, like she actually didn't get along with his family and it was because of that because she would say that she knew that they practiced this witchcraft and that they did bad things with this cause one of their own family members to lose their mind, like literally lose their mind. They lost everything. This guy, her husband would collor while he was over there, and he would say things like my bed was lifted last night, or I saw my uncle turn into a pig. Like it was very weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, because Brudier is still widely practicing there in Latin America and Mexico, because I think that's where it originates from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's very heavy. Apparently in the area he was very sin and yeah, people can turn into animals, people can astro project. It's a lot of things that if you never experienced it or see it or even hear about it, you would never even think it existed, you know.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, but it does. It's the same. It's the same in Southeast Asia. I've spent a lot I've never been in Mexico sort of South America, but I've spent a lot of time in Southeast Asia, and their black magic over there is is called mootelu. And before I went over I didn't I didn't think it was a thing too much, you know, I thought it was maybe in the past, but it's very much widely used because over in Southeast Asia. They have you know, they have the living and the dead, and they pretty much go hand in hand. They're very very spiritual. They have deep connections with you know, the past and the ancestors and all that. But black magic is very highly used and it's used by people every day with it's you know where it's for love, wealth, jobs. It's used by actors as well. Actors literally fly from abroad to go over there and meet a practitioner of mootelu for more success. So it's still widely used, and it's you know, if you didn't realize what you were looking at, you wouldn't even realize it's there.
Speaker 2: Definitely might have and one of the craziest things that experience because it almost doesn't sound rual, like the event that just happened back to back were crazy and it happening to us was just the weirdest part, because you know, we don't do nothing, we don't get involved with people, we don't like problems, and it just happened right in front of us.
Speaker 1: Sure, but you were no strange. It's a paranormal activity that you'd had some experiences when you were younger as well, Is that right, Jen?
Speaker 2: Yes, that experience some crazy things like I, well, if you want me to share, I can share something that happened to me as a child.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, only if you're comfortable doing it. That's no problem.
Speaker 2: Okay. So yeah, I was about eight years old when my dad had a workshop. He was working on a sewing machine, because that's part of what he does. He was sewing some fabric together, and I was right behind him at the table. He had like a backroom and there was a table and I had coloring stuff and whatever, all this other stuff. I was playless. And it was like later in the afternoon. There was almost eight pm, let's say, because we were the last people on that shopping center where his workshop was located in. And all of a sudden, the lights cut off of the building did just go completely off. And I've run towards the front where my dad is sitting and I tell him, oh my god, the lights go off. There was a raining outside, there wasn't any wind, nothing was happening outside. And when the lights came back on, all you heard was a loud, demonic voice say get the f out of here, and it just yelled it so loud its echoes through the workshop. And you just felt this chill go up your sn and it was so deep and rapty, like the voice was like so deep and rasty, and it said it clearly, like gets that f out of here? And my dad. My dad replies back and he was like, no, this is my space. And the lights thun go off again. And then I'm crying because I'm like, I know I heard that, and I'm telling him, I'm like you did you hear that? Like what is going on? Like I want to go home. I don't want to be here. Let's go. And he's like, Okay, we've got to leave. But you don't need to be scared, because if you get scared, you're giving them more power. So ever since then, anything turned that has happened to me after that, I've always tried to stand my ground.
Speaker 1: Would you say you were a spiritual.
Speaker 2: Person, well, yes, Like growing up, I was raised in the church. I was raised Catholic. It was when I became a teenager that I decided to stop going to church because I started reading more. I started reading outside of what the church taught. I started reading what the church really meant, what was behind the Vatican, what was behind the Pope, what was behind everything, and you know, reading some conspiracy theories, but you know, I feel like a lot of conspiracy theories have facts in them. So that's really what made me stop going to church. But I had always I have always believed in God, and I still stand by that.
Speaker 1: I didn't really personally grew up in a religious family, but I've always believed that there is an energy, not necessarily a guy with a beard and sat in a big chair, just more of a universal energy. And I don't believe that universal energy can be housed in a building. So that's the kind of problem I have with religion. I feel man as a whole, he's very easy corrupted. So I don't necessarily believe in organized religion that in that respect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's sort of like my concept to that kind of made me stop going to church because that's sort of where my mind is that as well. Like I don't think it's a guy necessarily with a beer. It's describe and all of the other stories that fall behind it. I do believe it is the energy too. I do believe that that's what created everything. Yeah, Like once you start learning things on your own, you just start almost like opening a different type of realm into your own personal life.
Speaker 1: But it's true, of course, when you start looking at conspiracies, you know, you can it can overwhelm you. And some you know, the more you the more you learn, the more you you kind of look at the world differently, and it's not always in a good way. But I think it's okay to learn and it's okay to know as long as you mix that in with personal development as well, as long as you keep your head about you. Definitely, I say that from experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, Like but you know, I guess it's from my own personal experience. You know, other people may have different experiences and they don't believe that way, you think that way, But from my own personal experience, I know that a lot of religions not just what I was raised, and have a different truth behind them.
Speaker 1: I agree, Jen, you did wonderful.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Yeah, I think you know, it was definitely And today it actually unique day because today is the one year university for my sister, So I don't know, I've wanted to do something to commemorate her.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand, and you know, over I know it's it's very recent now, but over time, things are heal and she's a piece now.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you. I believe that too. She's no longer filing the demons she had to fight.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, Okay, Jen, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much for having me and listening. I definitely appreciate it, and.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're happy to tell your sister story.
Speaker 2: Yes, me too. I feel like she was silent, worshipfully and I want to be able to tell her story.
Speaker 1: You did a great job, Jen, Thank you, Thank you for much. No problem. Okay, keep listening, all right, and keep in contact. I will talk to you soon. Jen. All right, thank you, no problem. Enjoy the rest of you re evening. Okay, well, okay, thank you Jen. Bye bye. Now that is all for today. Keep updated and connected with the show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can recheck to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you Jen for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye to