Speaker 1: Always look to the sky.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Sky Experience is on the air seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 1: Now Here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 3: Welcome to your weekend from the powerhouse blow towards signal talk Radio seventy seven WABC and broadcasting from the center of the universe, New York City to the nation and the world. Welcome to another edition of the Doctor Sky Experience. If you're a first time listener, a show about the many mysteries from the realms of astronomy, space, aviation, weather, celebrity guests and stories of American exceptionalism. We love to call this show and you tell us you enjoy it a theater of the mind, a show where you can obviously learn something new each time we bring on very special guests. We love it in the form of critical thinking with dialogue, and you can get in and we hope you do early in and on the conversation at one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two on eight hundred eight four eight W A B C of course, And while you're at it, why not download the WABC app, because as we welcome you into our theater of the mind, don't forget there are many other rooms to explore. And I'm confident, as many others will testify, that you'll be spending a lot of time why listening to the great commentary and great shows of the incredible hosts that are here on this powerhouse signal once again the phone number one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. And as we talk about this particular adventure this morning, something that's near and dear to so many people, the mystery of t WA eight hundred, what happened to that flight some thirty years ago July seventeenth, nineteen ninety six, Still searching for the truth. But also we'd like to welcome you to the dog days of summer, as if you needed a reminder from me. July three to August eleventh's classified as the dog days of summer. And you may be wondering why. It's the rising before the sun of the brightest star in the heavens. The star is serious, the dog star in the constellation Knus Major. So hot sultry days of summer obviously are here another great heat dome coming to the Midwest to affect some thirty three million people, and all this courtesy of a super strong El Nino. One of course, that not only here in this particular area of the United States, but affecting other parts of the world. The Eastern Pacific typhoon Bobby continues to pound the Marianas Islands. Just wait and see what's in store. The special show that we put together with you is about an author named Jack Cashell and many of his books. One of them will be talking about t WA eight hundred, the crash, the cover up, and the conspiracy. And many of you listening to this in the New York metro area, I'm sure we'll want to chime in and offer your explanation or your actual eye witness accounts of that very tragic event hard to believe some thirty years ago. Who's her guest, It's Jack Cashell. Independent writer and producer. Jack Cashell has written a dozen non fiction books and appeared on Sea SPAN's Book ten TV ten times. He also produced a score of feature length documentaries. Jack serves as executive editor of Ingram's Magazine. He writes regularly for American Thinker, American Spectator, and World Net Daily, and as all written for The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, The Washington Post, and The Weekly Standard. Jacks a PhD from Purdue University and the American Studies and is taught at a French university on the university that is under the auspices of the Fulbright Program. Here to learn so much about the mysteries of this thirty years later, Jack Cashell, welcome to the Doctor Sky Experience. Thank you for spending time with us. We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Hey, doctor Skuy, thanks for having me. Sure like a homecoming for me, since I grew up listening to WABC.
Speaker 3: Absolutely my friend a powerhouse signal as I like to talk about, and it'll continue on into infinity. I'm sure many people around the world like yourself. I grew up in the New York metro area and I had a little tiny transistor radio maybe five dollars. My parents had to take the earphone out of my ear here and say turn that radio off, and I said, no, I like to listen to this station. So Jack, this is amazing.
Speaker 4: You grew up. We grew up.
Speaker 3: I was born in Jamaica, Queens, and we moved all over the play Jozone Park, Jackson Heights, and then we escaped over to New Jersey and now I'm here in Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Because I grew up in New York, New Jersey, and in fact, I wrote a book about that experience. It's called Untenable, which I'd recommend for people who grew up in that part of the world. Is because it's a story that no one else wanted to tell.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Jack, again, an honor to have you here. Jack's website cashual dot com. It is c A s hil dot com. And if we do have time, Jack, in these two hours and this adventure as we call it in the theater of the mind, would like to maybe talk a little bit and give people some summaries so you're in the know on these subjects and they are, of course too. Let's start with this event. Yeah, go ahead. Sure.
Speaker 4: I would just say instead of referring people to my website, I'd rather you refer to my substat which is where I actively produced. Now I'm published, and it is just going to substack dot com and look up Jack Cashall and you'll find it.
Speaker 3: The best of the best technology.
Speaker 4: There you go, sir, you go, yeah, it's great. It's a great service.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Jack, this is amazing. I had you on a show that I did literally ten years ago when the book came out, the first edition, talking about this tragic event and it was great because the phone line is lit up here in the New York I e scuse me in the Phoenix area. And I'm sure this will continue. But Jack, take us back to this particular time. I rather not read this from things like Wikipedia. You're the experienced person in the room here in the theater, in your mind, talk about this and what got you intrigued in this whole story. I mean, it's so fascinating and so tragic with no answers to this date.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I'll tell you how I got involved because I didn't get involved right away. And when TWAS Flight eight hundreds occurred, I was living in Kansas City and I didn't I don't recall having a oh ge moment, you know where I said, my gosh, this had to be something you know, X y Z. But about four years after the fact, now we're talking about the year two thousand, I belonged to this club and they we'd have guest speakers every month. In one month we had James and Elizabeth Sanders. And James was the first investigator on this case, and he wrote a book called The Downing of TWA eight hundred. So I went to the event. It was at a country club. I got there late, wasn't expecting anything, and the room was filled, and that surprised me. Not only was it filled, but it was filled with angry people who totally signed on to Jim's theory that the plane had been shot down. And after a few minutes listening to the questions, I realized, of course, this is TWA's ancestral home, Kansas City.
Speaker 3: These people were all veteran.
Speaker 4: T WA people. So after it was over, in fact, I went out to dinner with the Sanders and a bunch of other people, and I ended up sitting next to Elizabeth Sanders, Jim's white, you're really pretty Filipino American, sweet as could be. And when I heard her story, and when I learned that she and Jim had been arrested, convicted of conspiracy for Jim's effort to tell the truth about t W eight hundred, I said, man, there's a story here that needs to be told because just even my sister, my mother, could have been anywhere, and they were both convicted, both you know, died convicted a federal court. And so the next morning I went to breakfast with the Sanders and I asked him, has there been a documentary done on the subject, and they said no. And at that time, you know, I was doing a lot of documentaries, and so we started talking and that began a between us, a friendship that lasted until Jim died about five years ago, and I still in touch with Elizabeth. So once they told me their story, I said to them, before I get involved in this, because I don't want to just go down some rabbit hole and have it be some well maybe this, maybe that, who knows, who knows. So I agreed to go. They were living in Fort Lauderdale, and I said I'm going to They invited me down. We spent three days together. But before I got there, I read the two mainstream books that were out about t w A Flight one hundred, one written by the AP reporter who covered it, Pad Milton, the other by the CNN reporter who covered the case, Christine m Groni, And they were both full on board, you know, inexplicable fuel tank explosion, quite a terrible tragedy. But they're very convincing, if you know, because I didn't know that much.
Speaker 3: About the case.
Speaker 4: Nice and so when I got to the Sanders, I was skeptical. I said, I'm from Missouri. I'm in Missouri. Now you got to show me right, And in three days they totally convinced me that they were right. And that's again, are the beginning of our adventure together.
Speaker 3: No, that's an incredible story. And I reach out to the audience and not to ask a dumb question or anything, but I think in all due respect to those that passed on that day and all the cover up that we hear about and searching for answers, just like in many ways but not directly aligned with the uap uf O thing, when are we ever going to get disclosure? This is totally a different way of trying to get skin the cat and try to get answers. I'd like to go out to the audience here, particularly those in the New York metro area, or maybe anybody around the nation that may have had an experience where you actually witnessed this particular episode a tragedy in American aviation, a tragedy for the world in one eight hundred and eight four eight nine, two two two, because I'm sure many of those people are still actively in pursuit like we are, mister Cashwall, on this particular story. So let's talk about the event itself. The aircraft, the Boeing seven forty seven, one of the great aircrafts that Mowing's built. Yes, amazing airport.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the workhorse of the sky. I mean they it's and it's it's going to Paris from JFK. It takes off at seven nineteen perfectly fine, nice evening, something like seventy one degrees that had, you know when it took off right around just before sun set. And it's got two hundred and thirty people on board. Fifty three of them are TWA employees. Many of them are dead heading back to Paris. So for the TWA family, it was a huge strategy. These are their friends and you know, their loved ones. And in twelve minutes out of JFK, they're heading east along the south coast of Long Island. And what makes this kind of interesting and I'm unusual, is that you know, the south coast of you know, it's the Hampton's all that stuff. This is sort of affluent beach communities. At a night, I can miss a beautiful summer night. Everyone's out, you know, people on the beach, they're out in their decks, they're out of them, you know, their rooftop gardens, whatever. So there's what happens. Happens in full view of literally thousands of people, some seven hundred and fifty of them. We'll talk to the FBI, and at seven point thirty one, I will just I'll just skip ahead to stave the mystery here. About seven thirty people, many people up and down the coast, at least fifty six people, according to the NTSB, trace the event from the horizon. They see rising from the horizon, streak of light and a gray colored kind of squiggling arking over approaching the airplane. Explosion, explosion, massive fireball, ball into the sea. That was at seven point thirty one. The plane was at about thirteen thousand feet and immediately, you know, people were calling into the Suffolk County Police, New York City Police wherever, and the tragedy was. You know, everyone knew what had happened. The plane was gone. It was gone from the transponders at the air traffic controllers. It was gone, period. And the rest of it was the rest of it. The real story begins after the plane crashes, after the plane descends into the sea, the unsavory part of the story begins.
Speaker 3: Then that's exactly right if you're just tuning into the Dutchess Sky experience in our theater of the mind as we like to call it. Jack Cash an author of many subjects, but in this particular episode, we're speaking with him and you too can answer and have maybe some of your questions answered. Maybe you were witness to this tragedy. The book d W eight hundred, The Crash, to Cover Up and the Conspiracy, one of a number of books that he's written, and also a documentary on this. But a little bit back, I just want to go back to the seven forty seven itself. We talk aviation here. I'm enamored by this and these are some of the things that I've been so proud of over the years. I had a rare interview with Joe Sutter, the Boeing designer of the seven forty seven. He since passed on. But the reason I mentioned that Jack is that this particular aircraft for those people that are very technical and interested in the aviation world. The aircraft was manufactured in July nineteen seventy one. His officially was a Boeing seven forty seven Disc one thirty one. It's registered n number. This is for people who don't do deep research on the airplane itself N nine thirty one one nine with a serial number of two zero zero eight three. And again not to steal thunder from your story, because it's so powerful. It can be leaded sixteen eight hundred and sixty nine flights in ninety three thousand, three hundred and three hours of operation, empowered by the very reliable Pratt and Whitney j T nine D seven eight eight s turbofan engines. Now what does that have to do with your story? It goes to tell you that these are train pilots. These are people that had thousands one of hours behind the cockpit knowing what to do with this airplane. So many of these theories, just to put it in summation, and we're going to have you explain to us some of the maybe some of the how ludicrous some of these might be, and how maybe relative they are to reality. Some of the theories A bomb on the Lord, a man Pas shoulder fired missile, a terrorist aircraft hitting the TWA eight hundred, a mid level of fmule, tank spark explosion, the CIA version, and then it gets even more bizarre. But I don't know, a US Navy missile hits the airplane by accident, trying to hit a terrorist aircraft that flew near the TWA eight hundred. These are all things we read. But take us back to reality, give us your best assession of what do you.
Speaker 4: Think I just And also, doctor skuy feel free to add those details because I'm not an aviator, Okay, I don't profess to you know, know more about the press, although what I can add. What I can add is this, in the history of the seven forty seven, no plane ever self combusted in mid air. No plane before nineteen ninety six, no plane after nineteen ninety six. And this was the very very very rare mechanical failure in which the NTSB or the FBIA grounded the fleet and made you know, improvements so it wouldn't happen again. They just kept on plying that includes the air force. One put that in perspective.
Speaker 3: No, it's amazing, Jack, what you're talking about here, And now we hear that whole history of the seven forty seven. Now they've stopped production, that's a whole nother story for the aviation world. But going back to I mean, this is amazing. People are witnessing this all over the place. Give us an account as you're tell in your book and describe it. How many witnesses did indeed the FBI, you know, interrogate or take their testimony. I mean, this is interesting story to tell us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the final count was seven hundred and fifty five.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: And the FBI, by the way, was totally they're in over their heads. That's they're not air you know, investigators of air craft intimates.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't even.
Speaker 4: Been on the job. But on day one, hour one they were designated to take the job over from the National Transportation Safety Board, the NTSB, who by law is designated to control all in any domestic airplane crashes. Now they maintained that control by law. I mean, it's not just like a tradition. It's law only if until it's are a crime. And this was never declared a crime, the destruction of two grade hundred. But the I just bullied them right out of the way, right immediately and started interviewing people up and down the coast of Long Island and then Connecticut, even in New Jersey, people at you know, ships at sea, a few aviators who saw it, helicopter pilots, and what the FBI would do is they would interview someone and fill out what's called the three to zero two which is just like a handwritten, you know, a document where you would and then it would be at some point given to a secretary to type up or whatever. So, but they didn't have any GPS, they didn't have any navigation as they were really blundering through this, which actually ends up helping the people who wanted this incident to go away. So they interviewed about seven hundred fifty five people. Of those seven fifty five, I think that the number was two fifty eight who saw a streak of light heading up towards the aircraft. And I think the end final MTSP number was fifty six who were able to trace that streak of light from the horizon all the way to the aircraft. So many of these witnesses were just excellent, and a lot of them were professionals with serious experience and helicopter pilots for instance, and you know former military people, fisherman people who were used to knowing what they were seeing, and also people it's going to sound a little sort of classes maybe, but people who live on along the coast of the Amptons and southern Long Island are used to be taken seriously. They can't easily be brushed off, and so they were very persistent. And the one short coming of this witness experience is that this took place just before the Internet became a commonplace. Only about twelve percent of the people were online, and so the witnesses had had no way.
Speaker 3: Your report that the New York Times came online I think in an internet and way back in nineteen ninety six or thereabouts, right to.
Speaker 4: Continue, that's when they first came online, exactly. And so but the witnesses had no way of knowing there were other witnesses because The New York Times wasn't going to interview.
Speaker 3: The interesting right, but firsthand evidence right from the cockpit of an aircraft. I'm reading this from your book. No, I'm not reading it Forbiden executive, No excuse me. We're talking about David McLean, an East Wind pilot, saw the tw eight hundred explode right in front of him. And what better evidence could you have that something's amissed there that we see the explosion. Describe that a little better than what I tried to read there because or described because when you have that first hand information, they're seeing it right from sitting in the cockpit, like, oh my god, look at this big airliner. I just saw it explode. Tell us more about that. That's inportant in.
Speaker 4: Mc clain's case. And you know, it's been a while since I've reviewed this case, but I think remember it well. What the I would say the people were become I'm going to call it the conspirators, the people who wanted this to go away. What they liked about McClain is that he didn't see the missile approach. What they didn't like about McClean is that he saw the plane fall right out of the sky.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Now, why this was a problem is because the CIA, which had very discreetly taking control of the investigation from the FBI on day one or day two, at the end of their the way they closed the investigation was the CIA was commissioned this is crazy to create an animation that would somehow rationalize explain away what the eyewitnesses saw. And so what they concluded, and doctor Scott, you could probably speak to this more eloquently than I can. What they concluded was that there was an on board explosion center fuel tank, spontaneous unknown origin. They blew the nose off the plane, and then the noseless plane ascended from that point another thirty five hundred and four thousand feet, using people into thinking they saw a missile going up.
Speaker 3: Totally ridiculous, but it was spoon fed to us, and so many people have known.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: Now, obviously through your research and your books investigative journalism, people are starting to wake up. But thirty years later, oh my gosh, I mean, this is still the greatest mystery. And then it goes as we get into this interview with our very special guest, Jack Cashell, your questions and observations at one eight hundred and eight four eight nine to two to two two. Maybe some of you even witness this, or no people who had, or sadly again, maybe you knew people who actually perished on that particular aircraft. But I think I have it right, didn't George Stephanopoulos once say, and I don't know if the quote is right, Tell the truth, but do it slowly? Is there some truth to what I just said?
Speaker 4: I don't know that he said that, but okay, I think I don't know that.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought I heard. But that's interesting. So the main role of the CIA is to deceive. That's the business that they're in, so obviously true.
Speaker 4: I mean, they gave out medals at the end of the day, right. I can tell you the guy who was said, he has a picture in the CIA magazine, Randolph House. He gets like the President's medal for doing a good job. And if this has been a foreign adversary, and yes, it somehow served our national purpose, I see yes, But when you're dealing with American people, that's not your role. In fact, the CIA should never had been involved. They have no authority at all to meddle in a domestic airplane.
Speaker 3: You're so right. And if you watch that video, I guess no, unless they've edited it again. It keeps insisting on what center, fuel tank, fuel tank, fuel tank, It comes going on and on and on. But you're so right. I'm not an aviation I'm not an aviation expert by any means, but I know plenty of pilots that are. But what I find ludicrous from the science of astronomy and space and physics, you don't necessarily see the front section of a seven forty seven deciding to propel itself higher into the air. And I think in your book you describe it even better. Season seven forty seven, Bilots said, hell no, that front section would just drop like a rock because obviously it defies the laws of physics, which is totally amazing. This is fascinating. Thanks, Yes, this is fascinating your today talking about something again near and dear to so many people out there. But what Jack, I mean simply, never has any real conclusion been put forth on this. It's still what in the mind of speculation, but in the do not know, you do not need to know file right or something like that, never to tell you it's.
Speaker 4: Pretty much there and now you know, thirty years later, it's it remains a mystery, right And yet it wasn't. It's not a mystery. I think the White House knew within a couple hours exactly what happened, and I think they realized that this is an incident they could not have exposed until at least after November. It was an election year and the Clintons were coming back from the dead after the November nineteen ninety four midterms, and they were afraid of being primaried early on, but they've climbed back. They're running against Bob Dole. You and I could be Bob Doll and they center back in the league, and the last thing they wanted was to lose that momentum, and this would have done it. Whether who's a terrorist or whether it was a naval missfire or even whether there's a bomb, it would have totally distracted from their mission. And this is the number one news story of nineteen ninety six. It shove the presidential election off the front pages for a month, and so it had to go away.
Speaker 3: Jack Cashle as our guest. We continue with him and you leadies and gentlemen at one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. The Doctor Sky Experience bringing you, I think, an exceptional interview with a journalist that spent a lot of time studying this from all different angles. Your questions and comments at one eight hundred eight four to eight nine two two two. The Doctor Sky Experience continues on the other side of this commercial break.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Sky Experience entertaining and formative on the Red Apple podcast Network. This is the Doctor Sky Experience. Always look to the Sky seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 1: Now Here's Doctor.
Speaker 5: Sky by visit Joe Sutter, the designer of the Boeing seven forty seven, and you're listening to the Doctor Sky show.
Speaker 3: Some information on the Boeing seven forty sent its first light back on February ninth, nineteen sixty nine, first commercial service January twenty second, nineteen seventy, and its first launch customer was pan Am. At that time, twenty five airplanes were wardered by PanAm for five hundred and twenty five million dollars. Major innovations, the first use of high bypass turbofan engines, and the number of seven forty seven models produced. There were six the expected life of an average seven forty seven some fifteen years, with four hundred deliveries, number of seven forty sevens built to date more than one thousand, five hundred and forty eight. We continue with a very special guest. All of our guests are special in the theater of their mind. But this story which still perplects as many Flight TWA eight hundred, the crash to cover up in the conspiracy by our author and guest, Jack Cashell. This event nearly thirty years ago, ladies and gentlemen, and still is something that we're concerned about today. Talk a little bit more. We talked a little bit before, and we didn't give you a fair chance at this. Maybe a connection to the Clinton administration without me pointing a finger. I'm not the one who knows all this, but the point is, talk up a little bit more about this whole particular time with the Clintons and this election coming up, and maybe a good reason to not give us the truth on this because it might have upset an entire election cycle. As you described, tell us.
Speaker 4: More tech, right, you know. I break down conspiracy theories, doctor Sky, into two basic categories. One or is conspiracies of sealment, which are kind of a dime a dozen. The others are the conspiracies of execution, which are extremely rare at this level, almost impossible. So I've become the probably the doctor know of the nine to eleven inside job. So I'm so speak conspiracy theorist. I have a reputation. And if you write a book with the major publisher, and they had lawyers, so everything has to You can't just make stuff up. You can't just improvise or speculate. So this was the conspiracy of concealment, and I think the concealment began the very night of the crash. The Clintons were in Washington.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 4: I know because I've talked to Buzz Patterson to carry the nuclear football for the president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had him once as a guess what an amazing guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great guy, and he was as he told me. The Clinton's never left the family quarters that evening, so they didn't go down to the situation room where George STEPHANOPPLA says he was. And that was on the He inadvertently said that on nine to eleven when he was, you know, stilling time on you know, during the ABC broadcast. Yes, bombing, But the people in the situation room, we're trying to assess the information coming in. And what's fascinating about that night is that even though it was the number one news story of the year, and even though we almost went to war with Iran over it.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go again with Iran, Right, Jack, this is even back there. It's not disproved the hot.
Speaker 4: Spot in our forty seven year Cold War. None of the principles involved wrote about it in their memoirs. So Clinton writes a nine hundred page book he ded agates one paragraph to fight a hundred Hillary and her five hundred pages gives it a half sentence. Louis free out of the FBI. Not a word, Leon Panetta, chief of staff, Not a word. Stephanopoulos in the room, not a word. Dick Morris. He's interesting because in the chapter he refers to that chapter as the terror summer of nineteen ninety six. Not a word, And then I'm going to say that he just listed as one of the terror events of that summer. I was on a radio show with Marris once and I asked him. I said, Dick, tell us what you know. And I asked it three times, and three times he made believe that I wasn't there. He didn't hear it, and just talked right over me. And then I don't want to embarrass the hosts. I'm not going anything out ENID. So they decided not to talk about it. After the fact. The Senate Intelligence Committee report for that year doesn't mention it, even though the CIA and the FBI were both heavily involved. So no one wanted to talk about what happened. But what did happen. What we do know happened that came out of that evening is that I believe who was Jamie Grellic, who was the Deputy Attorney General who assigned the FBI to take over the investigation from the NTSP in a legal move, but it was done publicly. I believe it was probably I can't name names, are just be guessing, but it had to come from the top to instruct the CIA to oversee the investigation by the FBI, and that would lead to some interesting dynamics down the road because the two man missile team for the FBI, who had one very good, noble truth teller and one potential scumback on that team, and the CIA liked the scumback as he was playing their game.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is amazing, you know, Jack, Like, we call this the blowtorch signal of this radio station, and obviously it is. You're lighting up the phone lines with your own blowtorch. So let's go to the callers right now. Let's go to line number two and welcome Mark in Arizona. Mark, you run with author Jack Cashell on the TWA eight hundred mystery. How are we this evening?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 7: Thank you, mister Cashell. Ten years ago, Steve Gates had a show in the Phoenix and I heard you on the show that night or that day. It was also the right.
Speaker 4: Show, and I called in and won your book that you had written on the twa eight hundred. All right and congratulations, yes, thank you.
Speaker 7: Can you sign it now?
Speaker 6: Just kidness.
Speaker 7: On July seventeenth, my wife and I headed to Atlanta for the Olympics and we heard all this commotion going on when we landed, and it started all this investigation. So my question for you, can you tell us that there was ever a foyer request by any organization about the details of what actually happened. And also, my father in law worked for American Airlines for thirty years out of Kennedy, and when he retired, he's there for forty years. He said, it's no way possible for that fuel tank to explode. No way possible, right, So can you also tell me you have about in their part? I'm sorry, Oh no.
Speaker 4: That's that's a good because that leads to an interesting segue. Yeah, you raise a good point. It was the Atlanta Olympics was started on the nineteen of July, so the military, the Navy especially was on a high state of alert. There's all these hard dignitaries coming in playing to chat out of the sky that's struggled. You know, you have to shut down the skies. They the PIS did a Pierre Salinger part. By the way, I spoke to the QB's and pressed it, and about two years ago I think I'm this year going to come to Phoenix to talk to the QB chapter there.
Speaker 3: Well, we need to sit and have a lunch. If you'd be so, okay, that would be nice to sit and chat with.
Speaker 4: The Salader. Thing opens the way to a kind of semi amusing anecdote. I know it's not funny for people who are family members on this plane. I just sometimes you just need to break from the solemnity of it. But in the fall of nineteen ninety six, yeah, fall of I'm sorry. Let me jump forward the fall of twenty sixteen. Billary Clinton is running for president against Donald Trump. Jim Cawstrom, who's the FBI head of investigation, is on Fox News just about nightly as their national security advisor. Remember no, and Colstrum made very clear is the stays for the Clintons. And he went, in fact as far as to endorse Donald Trump, which was kind of unprecedented and unprofessional, But he did it, and so every time he'd appear, I'd hear from the family members of the victims, and they would say, I see when I see him, if he wants to affect the election, why doesn't you just tell the truth about t W eight hundred exactly? So that a good point. So what I did is I sent him. I have a private eye friend who got his address, and I sent him a registered letter making that request. And then to avoid I live in a democratic neighborhood, by the way, I don't like to be around during elections. So I went to France for a couple of weeks, and since it was November, I started to go to south of France because the weather's nicest. So in the evening of all about a week before the election, I'm sitting out of the promenade and nice. I don't know anyone's been there, but it's right along the Mediterranean. I'm sitting on a bench looking over the Mediterranean. On my phone rings. So I picked it up and says, kinetic, right now I had heard that Calsh from everyone says this was a totally profane bullye And I picked up the phone and he goes, is this Jack Ashall I said, yes, what I mean, he's dropping f bombs on me, like goes his own personal Dresden. Why you're just obliterating me? And then I got him to calm down and and I said, we're on the same side here. I said, he was very upset that the family members weren't, you know, buying what he was selling. And got him to calm down. We're on the same side in the selection. Let's try to just get over the finish line here. And then he goes, are you not one of those people who believed that a terrorist shot down the airplane?
Speaker 6: Are you right?
Speaker 4: He seems so out of it. I said, no, I'm not. I wish it were that way. You know, when I first got into it, I was hoping that would be the outcome because it's more explainable, you know, I said, but I'm the unfortunate fact. I said, our navy shot it down. And then he really went off. And here's the funny part. He goes, you sound like that, I think Pierre Salinger He held an f press conference on the Think French Riviera right after in November of nineteen.
Speaker 3: Right and the Sallengers hypothesis was a navy missile of course right. That's it's right.
Speaker 4: And I'm sitting here thinking, thank God, he doesn't know where I am. I'm on the French Riviera. We'd have been in war with France in a couple of weeks if.
Speaker 3: You knew where I was. Jack, let me go back to Mark, if you have a quick follow up here. We're almost up against the break here, but I appreciate your following up with us, and also following the previous shows that I did. It's nice to meet somebody after that many years who has followed that.
Speaker 7: You go ahead, Mark, before we leave the night, would you mention your books on Ashley Babbitt and the black educational system in America?
Speaker 6: What happened to the Blacks?
Speaker 4: Yeah? My book on Ashley Babbitt is actually called Ashley The Untold Story of the Women of January sixth, and I wrote a book on not so much on black education, as in the collapse of America cities from my own personal experience. A book is called Untenable, The True Story of White ethnic flight from America Cities.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Thank you, Mark in Arizona. Jack, we're going to come up on a break here in just a moment. But I just want to remind if your building, if you're still on the line, and hope you are. Line three is Alexi. You'll get on. Line four is George and Westchester, and line five Tom and Long Island. But what about you, ladies and gentlemen, do you have any personal feelings about this? Of course you do, and maybe you are also witnessed to some of this that we're talking about a tragic day in American history, the destruction of TWA flight eight hundred. The contact number one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. As we speak with Jack Cashell, give out your substack site, because if I just give your website, I know you wanted me to direct people. What is that so people can hear it again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the substack is just go to subsack dot com. It's a great service, by the way, and I do it daily column It's like I'm a daily columnist and you go to subsech dot com and he searched Jack Cashell, and I'll take it on my page and then you can subscribe. You don't have to pay to subscribe either. You can pay if you like, but you don't have to you I take all com well.
Speaker 3: God bless you, Jack, and we'll even talk later in our one or even hour two an article that you've written back in June of this year and subtitled what John Gottie Knows about TWA Flight eight hundred. We'll be right back with our special guest, Jack Cashell. The Doctor Sky Experience, the Theater of the Mind continues, and again we want to thank our helmsman, both Bill and Jackson for making sure that you get on the air and that we can hear you on this powerhouse blowtorch station Talk Radio seventy seven WABC. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Sky Experience entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network. This is the Doctor Sky Experience. Always look to the Sky. Seventy seven WABC. Now here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 8: This is legendary pilot Dick Rutan, who is first to fly NonStop around the world, and you are listening to the Doctor Sky Show.
Speaker 3: The most passengers ever carried on a seven forty seven and now Ale seven forty seven took off with one thousand and eighty six people on takeoff and landed with one thousand and eighty eight. Two babies were born in flight. The reason for the high passenger load evacuation of Ethiopian Jews from Addis Ababa. We continue with Jack Cashell forty eight minutes after the hour. Jack amazing stories about not only the aircraft, but the sad tragedy of how this happened is We continue with explore. Let's continue with our guests. They've been patient on the line and the callers, I should say, line number three, Alexian Queens, you're on with Jack Cashell. Good morning.
Speaker 9: Yes, he address this to your guests, sir. First and foremost, I'm going to make two points briefly, I will hope you will appreciate these points.
Speaker 10: First of all, there was an excellent film that was made some decades ago and the name of the film is No Highway in the Sky. It features a prominent actor, James Stewart. It is about an aircraft engineer who he plays who it's insisting that he knows something about why he's playing, His company's playing there, breaking apartment pieces in the air, and throughout the story he's not believed until finally the end he is correct. He proves it as his theory is proven and he is correct. An amazing story. You must you must watch the film.
Speaker 3: What's the name of again, Alexi, I didn't hear it, clearly, maybe the listeners didn't tell us again, Oh, okay.
Speaker 10: The name of the there is no and all highway like a highway you dive ont in the sky the sky. It stars James James Stewart, and it's an excellent movie, excellent about aircraft that are suddenly breaking at the pieces and such and exploding in the air.
Speaker 3: Well, Alexi, thank you for that bit of information on aviation structure and the integrity of aircraft. Jack are a common from you, if you'd like on that. I think it's important too.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it's I don't know that movie, but I'll check it out because it's the subject that interests me. But you know, it's happened then. I don't know when that movie was made. But in the era of Jedi fuel, which is sort of like kerosene, planes have become far less flammable and far less subject to you know, like internal explosions that are caused by you know, sparks or some other things. But so it's and that's why the seven forty seven says, other than played eight hundred, I have never experienced that.
Speaker 3: Never Well, you're going to give us even greater information and our number two, I'm sure about the whole CIA theory and the video in which many people, of course like yourself are sitting back going wait a minute, from all the witness testimony, eyewitness testimony and others. It certainly can't be as we talk about a cover up. Let's continue on the phone lines. They're important to us. All the callers line number four. We welcome George and Westchester. Good morning. You're on with Jack Cashall.
Speaker 5: How are you doing that, gentlemen, Sherlock Holmes says, nothing over you guys, tremendous show. Let me just let me just set this up. Two months before flight eight hundred, the plane crash in the Everglades in Florida that went down, killing over one hundred.
Speaker 3: People on that plane.
Speaker 5: And then also a couple of days after the flight eight hundred, the Olympic bombing took place and the security guard who was a hero, saw the package started evacuating people, and then they accused him because he was a white guy. They were accusing him that he planted it to become like a hero, which was psychotic. The FBI was doing it. The media piggyback guy, and eventually the gentleman who was a great hero settled for millions of dollars for defamition. So what happens a couple of days before the Olympics starts, Fight eight hundred goes down. Like you said before, there's like seven eight hundred eye witnesses. But we never really get to even hear any of these witnesses. We never hear anything about it, and we never really get to scrutinize even people who were the passages on that plane. Just to do a full investigation. Now let me fast forward to two thousand.
Speaker 11: And one, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this the people loving this two thousand and one November, the fight that crashed over two thousand and one and Bell Harber beautiful to day. They blamed the pilots for that. They said, wake turbulence, they put in control the you know, the instruments and stuffle the instruments weren't up the paw And they thought because this was right after nine to eleven, so but to me, I think it was they didn't want to scan the people before the Olympics that a terrorist attack occurred. And also right after nine to eleven two months, even though we had to speak Obama in December two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Well, you bring good points, George. Not to catch the short, I'm going to try to get others on the air hair. But a response back from you, Jack gave you so long? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Yeah, both excellent observations. The fellow's name was Richard Jewel. Why do you like Richard Jewels the suspect? It's because that meant it wasn't terrorism, just some sort of you know, a nutty security card. They made a good movie about that too, Clint Eastwood did in November. Crash of that plane was headed Ford, Dominican Republic November two thousand and one, was highly suspicious. No one, me included wanted that plane to be terrorists. You know, it's confirmation bias rule the day.
Speaker 3: Are you refarming, Jack? Excuse me? Are you referring to the one that crashed along the Jamaica area, I mean right along they believe Yeah, absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 4: Colin Powell was the one Secretary of State is the one who who went to the scene. When does that happen?
Speaker 3: No, that's crazy. But one of the theories there again not to catch you short, is that the vertical stabilizer on that plane, which was made out of like a plexiglass or something, not a regular metal, you know, structure also helped that aircraft go down. But if I believe that that is really the truth, I don't know. But that's an interesting one that we're talking about here, another sad loss of life. And I always thought that that was the shoe bomber thing, but that's really not the same aircraft that we're talking.
Speaker 4: About, right, You know, I was suspicious, But I'll just tell you the psychology of every American and November two thousand and one is we didn't want it to be terrorism.
Speaker 3: I hear you.
Speaker 4: We didn't want to air our planes, you know, the air the air plane shut down, the airport shundown. We wanted to get back to our life and the psychology that era. You'd have to have been there. I mean, young people don't understand that at all, you know.
Speaker 3: No, it's great to listen to these stories and the books that you've written, particularly about this mystery for thirty years. I mean, look at this, this has never been solved. Let's try if we can to get another caller on before the top of the hour line Number four George and Westchester. You've been patient. You're on with Jack Cashall and we lost him. But call back if you so desire. Line five, Tom and Long Island. You're on the air with Jack Cashall. Good morning to you.
Speaker 8: Give him one, doctor Scott. Scott. I'm sorry. I just I remember this day, this evening very well. My wife came out running out of the house telling me that a plane had just gone down. Was to close. It just shout to us. I live in Shirley, and I say, well, unbelievable. The next day I go to work and I stopped at the seven to eleven up by the expressway and William Floyd Park, right, and this is about maybe cinem morning. Called to six and there's six US divers in there gathering a like bananas stuff like that and rolls and coffee, and one of them all was getting my corte. I go wow, I said, you guys had out to Gebresci Airport. You got something going on. There's not who are you and divers? He was going out to look for that wreck that night. And I was like, that is like really weird to me. So I bought them all coffee that I thanked it for that Patriot. Then I went to work and the foreman, who was a big fisherman, was out the night before in the off the coast in the dory with him and his buddy flute fishing, and they said, he told me, I seen that missile go up. So now that's two things in the same morning day after this event, and I got my mind thinking about I don't know. After they started pulling w records up, I got transferred to another job and I met up with a friend of mine who was working on a different job at Cavilton, the old Grumming grounds where they were staging all the particles that were from the playing wrecked going up there, and he had there. He got a call to go back in and clean the job out because they're taking it, taking back the building temporarily, because they went in there to replace everything when Grumming left, to put it back to Navy standards from the nineteen sixties, if you understand what I'm saying, Okay. So he goes in there with an instrument camera and the plane is now somewhat put back together, no wings. He snapped some pictures the sports side of the futurelage, all the windows up into a ware about the wing area was were in line, but the piece that was put back in that was like missing. It was huge. I would say like they would accompliss maybe eight windows, maybe.
Speaker 3: A little more sure that they.
Speaker 8: Were not in consent. They were not typical with the rest of the windows you would see on a plane. They were spaced differently like in other words, that and the paint didn't master. The follow wasn't the same. And he says, you know what, I think the Navy shot this plane down. I about a week a week before I was watching an old movie on TMC. It was called The Bedford him Soon.
Speaker 3: Yea, I know.
Speaker 8: It was Sidney Poetry, Sydney Potrier, Richard Witmark and the kid who used to play Dan o Ony five h And they're talking at the end and chasing this Russian sub of the Arctic, and it was like he had this crew under immense practice and practice and practice, and I joke firessations and oh, don't.
Speaker 3: Tell us the end. You'll ruin it. No, you'll ruin it.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 3: I'm holding Tom. You got to hear this. And we're out of time here in just a minute with Jack Fis and we'll do our number two. Your story, Tom is fascinating. You got to be kidding me, folks. I'm holding a copy of the DVD in my hand, the Bedford Incident, Richard Widmark and Cindy Portugue. That's amazing. But don't tell us the end of the movie though, Tom, there you go. But no, thank you for testifying about something. You're right. So many strange Tom's that happened. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: To Tom's point, the reconstruction that plane was not done honestly at all. What they did is they they hammered it into place to support the conclusion that the explosion came from the interior plane. That's the exterior.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 4: So they had a band metal to make that, to create that illusion and sustain it. It was I mean it is.
Speaker 3: We're just talking.
Speaker 4: A handful of people were in on this. It's not everyone. Most people there thought you were doing a good job and doing hard work.
Speaker 3: How the number one ends, Sorry to cut everybody short, but Tom in Long Island, thank you for testifying. Continue, ladies and gentlemen, and if Dave would like to hold on in Pennsylvania, we'll get to you an hour number two one, eight hundred eight four eight nine two two, two thirty years later, the mystery of TWA eight hundred, the crash, the cover up, and the conspiracy in the opinion in a book or two from our author Jack Cashall. We'll see you on the other side of these announcements as the Doctor Sky Experience in the Theater of the Mind continues.
Speaker 2: In just a few moments, drop the Doctor Sky Experience entertaining and informative.
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple Podcast Network to the Sky.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Sky Experience is on the air seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 1: Now Here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 3: Our number two continues on the Doctor Sky Experience, the Theater of the Mind as we like to call it, from where the power hells blow towards signal of Talk Radio seventy seven WABC and proud to be rebroadcasting from the center of the Universe, New York City to the nation in the world. And if you're a first time listener, we do appreciate you as well as our regular listeners. A show about the great mysteries of the universe, from astronomy, space, aviation, whether celebrity guests, stories of American exception was. You can get in on the conversation and we encourage you to do that at one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two and again proud to say it. While you're at it, why not download the WABC app from our Theater of the Mind. There are many other rooms that you can go into with great information and I'm sure you will find useful for your day and your night. We continue with special guests. All guests are special Jack Cashall, author of so many books. We'll get into some of the others, but the primary focus is the thirty year tragedy of TWA eight hundred, behind the cover up and conspiracy with author Jack Cashall. Jack, welcome back. Let's go to the callers and do respect for those that didn't get in and our number one here say good morning to Dave online two in Pennsylvania. You've been patient, Good morning, your comment or question?
Speaker 11: Hello, doctor Stuy. First of all, do you have any books out? I would like to read at least one book of yours? And what is your pen name? And now I'll get to the get.
Speaker 3: No, well, I don't at the point, and that's something I'd like to work on. But I'd like to focus.
Speaker 11: On the too. But I really I can't. I want to write a book on short stories, with short stories on all kinds of different environmental and ecological matters to get to the truth. If one leaves another one to some form of truth, and the one after that com bonds the to make more truth out of tropical rainforest, d forest stay, symplastic pollution.
Speaker 3: All right, but hey, I gotta slow you down. I gotta put the brakes on the asbestos pads there. But I want you, Dave. I appreciate you asking me about a book. Yes, that's in my goal plan, and I'll be talking about that some other time. But in due respect to the guest, do you have a question regarding t w A eight hundred as we move forward?
Speaker 11: Go ahead, t w A Okay, Now this is sort of related. Drones and t w A. Drones were attempted to shoot the president? Was that right when I heard on the news?
Speaker 4: Right, let me take this answer.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, because we got to move forward. Dave. I appreciate your concerns, but we got to stay on measure here. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: John Jones.
Speaker 4: Jones play a part in this in this story and the Pikabad understood because it seems altogether likely that there was a missile test going on at that night with drones as the target. We know, I have saw the video of a missile test off the south coast of Long Island five days earlier, in which, from all appearances, is an amateur video set off a book on rooftop. It appears that the a missile comes up out of the sea, destroys a drone, and then the drone you know, flutters back to the to the water, and the missile you know, tracks exactly like a missile attract It was five days before July twelfth. On July seventh, multiple people recorded seeing a drone missile exercise in that same basic body of water. So drones do play a part.
Speaker 3: Well, Jack, I thank you for that, and I appreciate your generality there, Dave. Let's move on to line number four. Ed, he's been patient in Long Island. You're on with Jack cashall, and I just asked the audience and due respect your guest, we try to stay.
Speaker 6: I'm not patient. I'm happy to listen. I wish the show was three hours. Wow, truly you you you oh. It's always good, even than John John's show on on Sunday mornings. When you get out, it's always good to hear you. I want to tell you that I had a coworker coming to work the next day after.
Speaker 12: Flight A hundred uh happened, and she said she was on the south shore of Island, on the beach and here we used to have the Groucci fireworks factory, the Grucci company that had no so they well know you've.
Speaker 3: Heard of them, absolutely world famous.
Speaker 6: She said that she saw what she thought was a report a skyrocket go up, and she said, oh, there must be there must be fireworks tonight. She watched it go up and she watched it hit a plane going over and the plane exploded. This is what she told me, with a white just the blood drawn from you know her I'm feeling safe, feeling right now from her face and you know, we know the tragedy that happened. And I have to ask your guests about fuel tanks. So this plane took off and it had it has full fuel tanks. So when fuel tanks begin empty, maybe there's some oxygen in them, or what is in them? What what goes in them? And what would cause an explosion a static electric effect with with the jet fuel or what's the mechanical engineering? Uh, you don't want this.
Speaker 4: You know what happened is that for you know, for four years the National Transportation Safety Board tried to stimulate some combination of sparks and and they couldn't do it. So what they had to do was, yeah, and they had they had a jack with the former they had to put gasoline in the in the center fuel tank and may explode. Uh yeah. When my book came out that this guy the angriest letters I got, and I must have gotten fifty of them or from maybe maybe not fifty, it was probably twenty is more realistic from people who had worked on fuel tanks and airplanes, they said, no way, nohow could not have happened. And they said the spark that is generated by this one element, he said, imagine three fireflies hied together and jed a fuel by the way, is you could drop a match into it without exploding it? Now like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's more like he it's a person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lower flammability, I gather is the way they do it. But I'm not an expert fuel area.
Speaker 4: But there you go on you vaporized by like an exterior explosion, and then all bets are off and it becomes very vulnerable.
Speaker 3: Ed in Long Island. Thank you so much for your kind comments about the show and even more important being part of this show, as we call it, a theater of the mind. I wish you a great weekend and hope you'll be a continuance here on the Doctor Skuy Experience. We go now to line number five, Robert in Philadelphia. He's a regular caller and obviously brings insightful commentary. You're on with Jack Cashall. Thanks for your patience.
Speaker 13: Hi, Doctor Stuy, as always is great to talk to you, and I appreciate your wonderful guest.
Speaker 8: Jack.
Speaker 13: I'm looking at it just logic, logically, and we know that there was one of them Ages style naval ships in there, whether they were doing tests or not. And we know that only a president could get the CIA to take over something that rightful belongs to the FBI and the NTSB. So who else would be responsible if it wasn't an accident, why would they cover up just an accident? And is there anybody associated with not just a cleanse, but the entire administration on the passenger lift? And I'll hang up and listen to your thought and listen to your answer. Really appreciate you guys. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Robert. I always appreciate your questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know the last question. First, there was no one on that plane. Who deserves is our own missile. So people say, have you chanced the passenger you know is yeah, but that's not the case. That's not like you don't take out a seven forty seven to kill one person. You could kill on the terminal. As to the other part of the question, who authorized see IEA, You're right, I had to come from the top, and it's so the problem was we should have this should have been busted immediately. But the New York Times was the only agency, the only news operation to which the FBI would speak, and they were so jealous of that connection that they chose to do what the FBI told them to do, which meant they did not interview one single eye witness to the anyone who thought they saw a missile was off limits to The New York Times zero and so they never mentioned the CIA involvement up until the very end, when CIA produces the stilling animation. So the failure the New York Times told tell the truth about the story doom the story they could have busted in a week. They had chosen to let's.
Speaker 3: Do a deep dive on something here in the book, and I hope I have the name right, Terry Stacey. Apparently see residue here, and this is something when it goes back to some kind of an explosi of detonation, you know, outside the aircraft to bring it down. Not to be a scholar and explosives, but the point is RDX p ETN explosive residue, these components of semtech or otherwise simply known as plastic explosives. But the difference is semtech and C four are not the same thing because C four does not contain PETN. Why do I know this? I'll tell the audience another time on that. But this is interesting. What's the story with this? Terry Stacey? Was there indeed material that she actually got from a seatback? Or am I just a off measure on this one?
Speaker 4: In fact, that's where James Sanders got involved in Terry Staces. Okay, Terry Stacey. You know James Sanders' wife Elizabeth was the trainer for C due she knew had to fight attendance on board and it was very They went to one memorial after another and one of them. Elizabeth introduces Terry to her husband, Jim was an investigative reporter, and the first thing that Terry says to Jim is there's, uh, there's a cover up going on, and Terry's working inside the investigation, so he's feeding information to Jim. And then Terry says, there is a residue streak across like three aisles, just those three aisles, a reddish resident strike against the seatbacks. So Jim says, you know, scrape them off and I'll have it tested in an independent lab because the FBI was concealing the results the testing of what this was. And so Terry does to scrape it off, and he can't. He doesn't scrape, So it just takes a couple of chunks of foam rubber, I mean, little timmy chunks evidence. Sanders yea, and Sanders hasn't tested and they've proved consistent with rocket fuel residue. And now here's the kicker, is that what they got him on. You refer earlier to that that crash in the Everglades. A couple of months prior after that crash, they passed a lassaying if you're a if you're a scavenger an airplane site, you can be arrested. Well, they arrested the Sanders and Stacey for stealing airplane points, meaning these little pinches of foam rubber, and the fact that Jim was an investigative reporter was not allowed into evidence. So they went to trial and convicted them. And so that's that's how bad, how desperate they were to conceal the truth of this. Yeah, Jim took a piece of chunk to the IAS contact at CBS, who was young Christine emergency great getting it the truth, and they turned her down. Absolutely. Not only they turned her down, they called into the ci FBI and had to confiscate the trunk of phone number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing. So the NTSB starts the investigation and other clamps come down. FBI gets it, and then it moves on to the CIA with bigger clamps. Right, and then we see a video that shows an ascending part, the front nose, the big bulgy part. If you're not a seven forty seven, since this is theater of the mind, you'll have to check it out and look at a picture. If you've never seen one of these aircraft. And that's what we're supposed to believe a center fuel tank ignition right outside fifteen thousand feet above the ocean, very close to the shore, on its way across the ocean. An amazing story the video if you keep watching it, I keep repeating this because it's I think good for effect. The announcer of that keeps talking about center fueld tank, center fuel tank, center fuel tank. No airplane. Look, if you look at physics, obviously the nose of a seven forty seven that piece breaks off. It's not doesn't have retrorockets to keep it going up in the sky, not at all. I got to bring this up in the limited time we have, and I just want to remind everybody if you want to join us in this theater of the mind, the Doctor Sky Experience one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two still time, and we hope that you'll be part of our excursion. Here, our adventure. Here's the story. I'd like you to talk more about. It's interesting an article that you've written back in June. What John Gotti knows about twa flight eight hundred Wow, what a headline. Talk about it for a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. This is an interesting moment of my life. I had gotten an email from the arts and entertainment producers who were wanted to do a documentary, and I neglected to look at the title of the documentary they were working on, right, So I they said, we'll call you if someone call you on your Thursday or whatever. And I said sure. So they call on time. Call comes in and I said, Jack Cashle here just like you know, casually. And the voice on the other end says, this is John Gotti.
Speaker 3: And so I would have said, yeah, really, and I try another.
Speaker 4: Name and I and I said to myself and I actually I thought, ay, John Gotti, you know, And I said, hey, John, tell me a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: A good way to go, Jack, there you go.
Speaker 4: And then he explains that he is the son of the Dapper Dawn John Gotti, and we have a point of common interest. And I think, what, I'm not going to name the guy in question. I don't want to get you know, well, let's just say that we'll call him Agent X. Okay at the ie Agent Agent X. He believes God. He believes was after a god. He gets out of prison in ninety nine. He asked if his father if it's okay if he gets out of the family business, and your father says yeah. Father dies a few years later and John goes back to just trying to make a living as a suburban Long Island father. He got a family, who's you know, did they deserve a father is not in prison. And then about fifteen or so years later, Agent X decides to bring a Gotti back into court on a charge like a racketeering charger about twenty years old. In fact, this story is told in the movie Gotti. The stars John Travoltascotti, if anyone wants to check that out. And so it turns out that he believes that Agent X was the same guy who falsified the second FBI three two one. The very best eye witness I Witness seventy three. And let me just introduce this. As I opened my book talking about Witness seventy three and about I think it was two thousand and nine, we're talking thirteen years after the crash. She calls me in my office and says, Jack, this is Witness seventy three. Do you know who I am? I said, yeah, upside down Nike swoosh, and she goes, you're right. And because she had the best perspective of anyone. She's an aviation professional. She saw a bulk of missile, she saw the plane, she saw the missile hit the plane perfectly broke out. The deconstruction of the airplane before the debris field confirmed what you saw. And I said, but tell me about the second interview seventy three, because in that second interview, you know, you'd say that you were drinking Long Island iced teas, that you know you maybe didn't see what you thought you saw, and that they wrote you off. She goes, well, let me start by telling you I don't know what a Long Island iced tea is, right, And I said, but I said, well, could it have been another drink? And she said no, because I don't drink at all. And then she said there's something you want to know. I said, what's that? She goes, there was no second interview, And then I said to her, you know you are one of at least four key eyewitnesses for whom either the FBI or the CIA manufactured a second interview to discredit your first interview.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Now, the name on the three O two it was dropped into her file is agent X. And uh, and I know that Agent X was on the missile team, and he was the one fighting to sustain the CIA's interpretation. John Gutty believes that Agent X was manufacturing evidence against him as well to bring him back to court four trials. Agent X pushed through four miss trials and finally the judges said stop this. You know you're you're trying to convict an honest man here and so but you know, a guy obviously been thinking about that, and so we talked about a half hour. I was impressed by how much he knew about t W A eight.
Speaker 3: Hundred amazing story. That is incredible, you know, And again I know who Agent X is, and obviously for the sensitivity, we're not going to reveal that. And I don't blame you because that is rather the to who knows. I mean, that goes deeper, sure than we want to go to right now. And I respect that anonymity on your part. But this is interesting what I look at before we go to the break here in just a couple of moments again in the heartbreak, one of the best after reading your book and checking this out again, and I appreciate this. Mike Wire, the bridge worker, Yeah, he seems to be one am I right in this check. He seems to be, in my opinion, one of the most credible of all the witnesses because of where he was, what he saw. Talk about Mike Wire for a moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah. First of all, Mike and I have become great friends over the years because we've worked on this stuff together. In fact, I'll see him next week when I'm going down the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: He he lives in Bucks County. Yeah, he was working on a bridge in West Hampton that night and he feels the bridge shake from what sounds like an explosion. He looks up, he captures everything, He sees everything, and you know, the plane comes up. He satches to come up from behind the houses on the other side of the canal there, and he watches an arc over the same you know, first boom, boom, boom, third explosion, plane falls out of the sky. Perfect eye witness. And he's an army that, you know, no nonsense guy, mechanically inclined. I mean, so he's not prone to fancy. And so the FBI interviews him, he says what he saw, and then the CIA intervenes. Now and this is when they see and this is all in the documents that I have. The CIA is explaining now to the NTSP why Mike Weier wasn't a credible eyewitness. He was CIA witness number one. He was that important. He goes, well, you know, you know, he told us the first time he thought he saw come up from behind the houses. But when we talked him the second time, he said that it was about twenty degrees above the horizon where he first saw the you know, the missile. But that's exactly where quite one hundred was at the time, So what he saw really was not an ascending missile, but rather the noseless airplane arcing up.
Speaker 3: And Michael, Wow, what a distortion of real, right.
Speaker 4: And then when I and here's where they went wrong. When the FBI was redacting the names off the three oh two's, they missed wire. The person redacting it read it as like a regular word, the w ir right, and so the people at Accuracy and ME were able to trace Mike down. And then once they did, then they realized there was no second you know, the guy, the CIA guy seemed to have improvised it on the spot. Trying to explain to the NTSB because unlike with witness seventy three. They never put a second three h two into Mike's file. There was only one as.
Speaker 3: The first one. I'm mission of the CIA whate to deceive. And obviously this person's true testimony is either never secondarily interviewed, he's not second early interviewed, or totally distorted from the fact. But here we go Witness six forty nine, Joseph del Goddam. He sees something. He's credible according to your reports. You see Witness two forty four and de Cairo at De Carlo sees a missile like object hit the airplane. How much more credible can that be? But ladies and gentlemen, we're going to have to take that momentary pause that refreshes and as we go to this hard break at the bottom of the hour, what would you do, Jack in the theater of the mind. You'd go to the snack bar right and hopefully enjoy just a few moments while we have an intermission. But seriously, folks, join us here on the Doctor Sky experience great guests as you tell us. If you'd like to email me, it's simply this Drsky at WABC radio dot com. And many thanks to owner and operator John Katzimatitis, forgive me the privileged honor of sitting behind this microphone. And from the executive staff Chad Lopez, obviously a radio station in the know and on the grow. Will continue with your questions and comments and much more here on the mystery of tw eight hundred, the crash, the cover up, and the conspiracy our special guest Jack Cashall we will be right back.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Sky Experience entertaining and informative.
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Sky Experience is on the air seventy seven WABC. Now here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 14: Hi, this is Wayne New and you are listening to the Doctor Sky Show. Always remember your eyes to the sky. Bless you.
Speaker 3: Number of miles flown for the seven forty seven fleet to day approximately fifty seven billion miles space travel equivalent one hundred and thirty seven thousand round trips to the Moon, and the total estimated number of passages flown to date five point nine billion souls, almost eighty percent of the current world population. We continue with our special guests. All guests are special here on the Doctor Sky Experience in what we call the Theater of the Mind. Jack Cashell, author of many books. We concentrate on the tragedy thirty years later, no real answers to twa eight hundred, the crash, the cover up, and the conspiracy jack amazing and would like to excuse me, have you back in the future on this subject as more information comes to the forefront. Let's talk about some of these theories and you can dispel. You dispel them as we get them. Sure, bomb on board, no real credible evidence. Excuse me for anything in that regard, right, that's been discounted. It was a big theory.
Speaker 4: However, you know what's interesting is that for the first month of the investigation, the FBI steered the New York Times into believing it was a bomb. So on August twenty third, now we're five weeks in the paduline above the poll New York Times Prime evidence found that explosive device on board Desroy's airplane. Next to it was like Clinton signs welfare reform though, so one of those headlines that ago, and it was the bomb one. But the bomb was less scary than missile, and you could control for a bomb, you know, it could do better screening or whatever. But then they switched. They realized that they improvised this whole thing. Then they realized didn't even need a bomb. They could just call it a mechanical failure, which they did about a month later, and then they went with mechanical failure thereafter.
Speaker 3: Amazing, What about this the man pad shoulder fired missile allegedly out on the ocean somewhere, terrorist boat, terrorist missile to this as far as something hitting.
Speaker 4: Not in terms of the missile taking out the airplane. However, you know, I was on a show yesterday with Al Francis, a Tebury captain. He believe, and it's not a far fetched theory at all, that the missile that that the Navy fired was fired at not at a drone, but at either a a missile fire from a boat in the in the Atlantic there or at it, you know, or at a a explosive blade in aircraft designed to take out seven forty seven you know. And so in other words, he's saying that the Navy did not miss fire, they fired at this other object, and there are the aging systems are designed to do that to take out the other missiles. Sure, but that you know, it tracked onto t to grade hundred and blew it up. That's not out of the question at all. But we both agree on ol Francis and I were no one else follows it more closely than we had agreed. There was a naval missile that took out t de Grade hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, just to set the record straight here again RPG seven's which obviously rocket propelled grenades. That's a different story, much lower obviously ability to shoot in distance. But even these man pads like they have today even more advanced than then. So are you're saying, I mean, am I hearing it clear that it's more than likely that's not something that they would fire shoulder fired from a boat off the ocean. It more than likely has to be a much more powerful rocket because from what I'm eating, man pads don't necessarily run. And again this is back in nineteen ninety six, all the way up to fifteen thousand feet or maybe I'm wrong, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: Say, I know you're right.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's arguably, I mean, maybe under the right flooky circumstances, it could do it. It's actually a thirteen five or whatever. But you know, I don't believe. And this is kind of interesting because it goes back to the Iran factor. He believes that. I think, as I interpret him, ride that it was a state sponsored terrorist act on a more powerful missile than a manpad. That is, you know, it is probably a stable boat launched missile. And you have to remember that eight years earlier, we accidentally blew a a Aramian air bus out of the sky and killed three hundred.
Speaker 3: I remember the day. It sounded like it was yesterday. That's a sad thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, I mean they had their reasons. I suppose two days before the Olympics, you know. And it's face, we've been at war with Iran for forty seven years. People who want to make believe that it's not true are denying the evidence. Here's what we also know is that thinking it was a terrorist attack, the people in the situation room, before they got all the information, were contemplating what they called the Eisenhower option, which was a massive missile attack on Iran. They believed that Iran was the culprit A month.
Speaker 3: Back then, I mean, tensions were tight. I mean, obviously we can go back into history and look at the capture of our Americans over there with the original call a month earlier.
Speaker 4: We do know that Iran was responsible for the bombing of the Cobar Towers, an American base in Saudi Arabia, killing killing nineteen Americans. So it was about two weeks after the incident, Clinton been interview of this historian named Taylor Branch in which he told him at that time and Branch would promise not to publish any of this for ten years that it was he believed it was an Iranian missile that took out the plane.
Speaker 3: Totally amazing. Let's continue with the callers. We appreciate their patience. Let's now go to line four Walt Iran and Ynkers with Jack Cashell.
Speaker 15: Good morning to you, evenings or good morning gentlemen. I somehow have a minor connection with both tw eight hundred and nine to eleven as a naval reservist with dual membership in the State Naval Militia, I was got active duty call up to go to a furtherheadlong alan at the National Guard Armory where the Naval Militia had responsed, basically taking charge of the debris as it was brought on board from the US Navy. And we had a briefing by Colonel Intenni, who was the commander at the armory, and basically told us that whatever speculation ideas you might have is just keep your mouth shut. But I do remember on the night that the plane got shot down, there was always many reports of a missile going up. So fast forward that to September eleventh, and I was teaching in the one of the suburbs and the security guard comes in and tells me, hey, Walt plane gots hit the World Trade Center, And without even thinking, I said f Ford in front of my class.
Speaker 3: Bin Laden.
Speaker 15: Turns out that we had some neighbors across the street from where I live who were of shall we say, Middle Eastern descent. They suddenly left the house that they were renting on September the tenth, and of course well made wherever they went to. And it turns out that I called a local police person I know, and I got home from school and state police, local police, FBI checked that house out, and according to a neighbor over discussing the the investigators there said that they had found plans in that rental house to blow up George Washington Bridge. So my speculation is that bin Laden or Iranians or somebody said, look, we blow up their plane. The Americans do nothing we blow up their embassy. With the Americans do nothing. What do we have to do to get their attention? Let's blow up World Trade Center.
Speaker 3: You know something, well, you bring up really first. Thanks for your service, but in limited time here. It also reminds me, right, Jack, of Operation Bojinka use airplanes as weapons of destruction. All brings up some conversational points. Go ahead, Jack, I'm sorry to catch yeah.
Speaker 4: In Operation Bojinka, which was KSM. Ramsey yusef operation, was busted in Manila, I think in ninety five. They had plans to do two things. One the most ambitious one was the plant bombs on like a dozen airliners going across the Pacific and they were all going to bowl at the same time. The other one, a little more practical, was to charter a plane, take a charter plane and stuff it with explosives and attack an American target like I don't know which. The targets weren't designated, but they could.
Speaker 3: Like a three nine to eleven right with commercial airlines, that's right.
Speaker 4: Or they could have just tried to do it to take out of a commercial airline like I said, forty seven. So, but Bojinka was real. Ramsey Useef was imprisoned at the Metropolitan Communication a Correction Center in Manhattan at that time. And khoalie Chik Muhammad, you know the I know other mastermind was deeply involved in that as well. So they all had bad actors out there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And I gather Ramsey Yusef, I think something. He said, I guess and tell me if I'm right on this. I think I read it somewhere in the back of my mind. I remember the first World Trade Center bombing. They get him, and then all of a sudden he says, yeah, he said, we didn't take the buildings down this time, but we will.
Speaker 4: Effect You're actually right, because what they did is the in the ninety three World Trades Inner bombing, in which I think about a half dozen people were killed. But their goal was to have one building topple over into the other, right, and they made some mistakes. For one thing, they rented the car and gave their real IDs when they rented the van, right, and they were able to bust them quickly. But the other thing is that the place they parked the car, I parked their van, but he supposes was parked in the more strategic place. They might have even succeeded in what they were hoping to do, they were totally disappointed at the outcome.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and using aircraft as weapons of war is certainly something our government knew about for quite a long time, and not to be able stake a dart on somebody in any administration. I think the Clinton administration knew about this, even if they didn't act. Yes, the Bush administration in their daily brief I.
Speaker 4: Know from Blizz Patterson because he carried the documents around that Clinton had seen the Burjinka plans and signed off on him. And personally, I think that's what Sandy Berger was looking for when he risked his career in his very freedom to pill for documents from the National Archives.
Speaker 3: Well, it goes deeper than that, I guess, and I'm just remembering this. Sandy Berger, of course allegedly or factually steals government documents, maybe on this particular episode of t W eight hundred and let me get specific, in his underwear and socks. Is that a fair assessment?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, out our house to stuck him down there, stuck him down there, took him back, took them back in a minutely, took them back through the department and shredded them and cover up, cover up the original reginal state secret original documents, the do OJ nominally under George Bushford being run by Democratic lifers. I recommend a ten thousand dollars fine to that act.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Jack. We're up against the break. I hate to cut people short, but you know, in the cay, in the in the space time continuum, the clock rules. We'll be right back more with Jack Cashell and Lene who, Eduardo and Tampa. Stay there if you can, because we'll get you in the air, and Kevin in Long Island, anybody else will try to get you into the top of the hour. Will conclude with what we really think, from the author's perspective, Jack Cashell, what really happened on that date back in nineteen ninety six here on the Doctor Sky Experience.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back The Doctor Scott Experience entertaining and informative.
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Sky Experience is on the air seventy seven WABC. Now here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 14: You don't know who this is.
Speaker 16: This is Ada Lewis, better known as Grandpa Munster. And whenever I'm in that lovely city Phoenix. You know what I do. I listen to doctor Sky, you know what, because I want to keep my head above the clouds.
Speaker 3: In memory about Lewis, a good friend of mine and many of you. Forty eight minutes after the hour, we continue with Jack Cashall equally important are the people who are on Let's go to line number two, ed Wado and Tampa. You're run with Jack Cashell.
Speaker 17: Good morning, yeah, doctor Sky and Jacob thank you for sake of my car. A couple of things here. I don't know if you think these are realistic points. First, regarding nine to eleven, I think some of these people that were in Florida didn't want to learn how to land planes. And how reallystick is it to have lasers on all these planes? Your environment is a new medical company that was doing I just saw this on sixty minutes testing on drones, and I've seen lasers shot out of the ships, the Navy ships. So why in twenty twenty six we don't have lasers on airplanes?
Speaker 3: Interesting? There you go.
Speaker 4: No, that's a good question. I can't answer that. But by the way, my grandchildren live in Tampa. Love this city. I get there eight times a year.
Speaker 3: Probably beautiful, Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I don't I can't answer that intelligently. Edward right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you Edward. I always appreciate you. On the Doctor's Guy Experience. Let's go to line number five, Kevin'sman Patient and Long Island. You're on with Jack Cashall.
Speaker 8: Good morning to you, Good morning, great show.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 18: On Sunday with Doctor Casman Titis. I live on Long Island. I've talked to enough people. That was definitely a missile. Was it a shoulder fired? Was it on purpose? Was it an accident? But more importantly, sir, I do request your scientific explanation. How is the plane possible a TWA seven forty seven to go more than five hundred miles an hour at a ground level? Where was the plane the Pentagon.
Speaker 6: Hitting the Pentagon? Where are the engines? Where is your scientific explanations for nine to eleven? Please? I know this is a sensitive subject, but how is it possible that in Pennsylvania you don't see the plane? Where was the passengers in the luggage in the Pentagon? Show us the plane, forget about the alien planes. Show us the plane going.
Speaker 3: Across that lawn.
Speaker 18: Believe that a plane hit the Pentagon where's the evidence?
Speaker 6: The evidence?
Speaker 3: You're right? Physics, Kevin, You're so right. I've watched this and how many times have we seen an alleged video of the flight that hits the Pentagon? You're right, I mean you see the cold that it made. Where's the aluminum? Where where's the engines? As you describe? But jack your thoughts on that, because they are these great mysteries, I mean, it's incredible.
Speaker 4: Tell us more, Jackie, Well, I'm gonna I'm going to disappoint people here because I'm so speak conspiracy theorists. But the one guy I trust, the guy named General Ben Parton. He was the dissenting voice in Oklahoma City, Okay. He risked his career to say a truck bomb did not cause all this damage. He, however, was at the Pentagon that day and he said, I had body parts in my hand, I had uniforms in my hand. Anyone who tells me the plane did not hit this building doesn't know what they're talking about. And now I trust him Ben Pardon over someone else's opinion, because I know he's capable of going out an edge to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: I know. It's so sad because the flight that did hit the Pentagon as we're talking about here. Obviously there is some speculation out there where are all the parts? But I guess when you're traveling that fast and you hit something solid like that, there's probably not mus left at all. As you see the damage from the aerial photography of that. It's crazy. But Kevin, thank you. We bring up all kinds of different opinions, and we certainly respect everybody as long as we talk about it right and what we consider to be critical thinking in dialogue. But let me ask you this before the clock runs out your theory as we get to the end of the show, what did happen in Jack Cashall's opinion here with ZWA eight hundred. What's the latest information that you could tell this audience and what caused this at least at this point in time.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say the smoking gun for me is the t of the PS three. It was the P three rather, it was flying directly overhead flight Orion, and it was functioning as kind of an a wax that it was this coordinating information among the members of this battle group, which included both submarines and cruisers, so you know they would communicate to the P three, send the signal back down to the other entities. It was right there. It wasn't there for a terrorist, you know. And back after the event. Immediately after the event, it flew down the South New Jersey to do a routine sub hunt. You know, does that No, it was there for the sake of coordinating a missile test. This the really sharpest guy, and this is the guy who's led to suit quick versus raytheon, a physicist named Tom Stalkup who's been working this case for thirty years. He and I come to the exact same conclusion from different avenue technical skills meet from deducing information from all the various variables involved.
Speaker 3: So in summary, it's one of ours, a missile with a misguided situation. There looked at this aircraft or somehow it was you know, I did, and somehow they didn't recognize it was a commercial airliner. And for whatever who knows? Beyond that, you've given us your opinion. Let's try to go to one more caller before we go ahead and close out the show line Number two step in New Jersey. You'll have to be brief, but you're on the year with Jack Cashall's Byead.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Hello, doctor scuy And here's my comment for the guests. Pierre Salinger. As a result of this right and his theory, he went from being the press secretary for the great JFK and overnight when he came forward with his theory that it was an iron missile, they savaged him, me and the Clinton administration. He was never the same after that. What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: You're absolutely right. They ruined his career. In November of nineteen ninety six, before anyone had settled on the final theory. What happened? The New York Times ran four articles mocking Pierre Sallenger with headlines like, Hey, Pierre, is that a Masonic flag on the moon. That's a real headline. Before that, you're right, he was the legendary press secretary for JFK. He had been a secretary, I mean, a senator from California, and he was a widely respected international public relationions consultant. After that, he was put out the pastors.
Speaker 3: Well, Steve, thank you for your commentary. You're spot on on that. And even more important than anything I could ever say, is the tribute a memorial to the two hundred and thirty souls that perished on that night some thirty years ago, and that the families relatives that still live with this in their mind. Again, Jack, I really appreciate you twa eight under it, behind the cover up and conspiracy. I'd like to do this in the future with you. You're such a broad based author. One book if you describe it, and I know it's not fair if we have them in it or so Ashley, the Untold Story of the Women of January sixth, just give us a quick look see and we'll have you on as long as you would agree to talk more about these books about American exceptionalism and the mysteries that we need to hear about.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, in that book, I covered ten women who went to Washington. I decover why they went, what the day was like, what they experienced just in quick summer, and I just chose them almost at random. Amazingly, all ten agree. I can't say that all the eight of the ten who lived agreed to cooperate with me, I said Ashley Aboubott's mother. Two of those women were killed by the queas and the other eight of the other eight, all of them were incarcerated, and the worst crime any of them committed was to break a window, and that woman got born is in prison. The other eight all just wandered around inside the capital saint prayers or taking snab selfies, and they all were incarcerated.
Speaker 3: Well other than and other words that those that perished.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, some of them were still in prison when Trump took over and part in it. But two of the women who were killed rose and boiler and asked ababbit, and the other eight all went to prison. And when you look at the nature of their crime and the time they had to serve, you see that there was one of them. Is the greatest mass injustice on American soil since Japanese internment.
Speaker 3: Wow, powerful Jack, will have to have you back. But I'm going to get a yes or no from you. Was that fine by you that we can do this again?
Speaker 4: I hope it is a young Yeah, I mean it's a I have to do it at night where I forwards to stay up till two am.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it unless you fly to Hawaii and spend the time doing the interview for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, all right, can't. I live in Kansas City. When I'm back in Kansas City, is only one.
Speaker 3: A will work it out, But I do. Thank you, Jack Cashell. Tell us again substack how do they get in touch with you and hopefully.
Speaker 4: Substack dot com. The best way to do it substect dot com and just look for Jack Cashell. I would say this, if you have very special information about eight hundred, you can go to my website cashal dot com and they'll say you had to contact me.
Speaker 3: I think that's great and I'm sure you'll get a lot of response because the mystery still continues here and we're religion honored to have you as a guest right here. So thank you. Blessings to you and everyone else who's called the Doctor Sky Experience as we talk about these great subjects that you tell us, ladies and gentlemen, that you're of interest, the subjects of astronomy, space, aviation, weather, celebrity guests, the stories of American exceptionalism, and what about the great mysteries fitting in with TWA eight hundred, the crash, the cover up, and the conspiracy. Thank you so much, Jack Cashell. We'll do it again, and blessings to you, you and your family. Thanks for being one boy well, thanks for having me. Boy's a pleasure, Ladies and gentlemen, don't forgets. Immediately after this show, stay tuned to the talk radio seventy seven w ABC for another side of Midnight with Lionel as he takes you into the early morning hours, just at the time that the sun is popping up. And don't forget we're in the dog days of summer. What the heck is that again? July three to August eleventh. Where do we get the name from. It's the rising of the brightest star in the heavens, called Sirius, the dog star. The ancient Egyptians use this and monitored that is their agricultural cycles. They call it the helical rising of serious hot, sultry days of summer. As you would expect, it has an astronomical connection. And we do appreciate our helmsman, both Bill and Jackson, for making sure that you get on the air that everybody can be heard clearly in the critical thinking and dialogue mannerisms of which we do the show, a show that we call the Doctor Sky Experience. Tomorrow we'll be talking with someone about the subject of consciousness, the Book of Heaven. An interesting woman, Ashley. She's going to be on our radio show and in hour number two We're gonna go aviation again and talk with an aviation legend, the great book author like Jack Cashell. This one Bill Jennie talking all about some of the mysteries of this new Air Force one and what happened when President Trump boarded the older one and not the new one. And also about American railroads, the history of great American exceptionalism. Stories you might want to know and didn't know. On The Doctor Sky Experience. Clear Sky is good health. We'll seek you enlist them twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: The Doctor Sky Experience entertaining and informative
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple Podcast Networks