Speaker 1: Old time is here. No time to fear. Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Uncensored, unfiltered, unhinged. It's the Cuelle Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, it is the cral Cast. I am correl Almost didn't have any audio there, but I saved the day, all right. You know there's a new Blumhouse horror movie out called The Yard. Something about some lady that comes since in the Yard. I think her name is Karen h But nothing nothing that I saw. Oh, oh got it? I had my fan on, Sorry about that nothing that I saw this weekend scared me as much as my trip to the grocery store. The trip to the grocery store absolutely terrified me. Now, I'm you know, I'm not making this up. I'm not you know, saying this to say like, oh, you know, I know, I actually left the grocery store somewhat scared, and I haven't how do I say this. I've been upset at what's going on in the world, like you, I've watched it and thought, you know, where does this end? That sort of thing. But this was the first time I left the grocery store and said, Okay, there's horrible things happening. Now, before we get to that, I am wearing one of my favorite shirts. I had it made during the Olympics. It says liberty, egalite and then fraternity, which means liberty, equality and fraternity. It is the French sort of MADA. And in France they have told Marie la Penn get out. She is the leader of the far right party and she has been convicted of endezzlement. Now, over there they take criminals by their elected officials very seriously, not like over here, where we re elect criminals and where that criminal then says he is going to do a criminal act and try to stay in office for a third term. He has already said that it is constitutionally illegal for him to serve a third term, and yet they are already trying to find a way. He's optimistic he's going to live through his second term. I mean, he is old, and he eats cheeseburgers constantly, so you know, unless he's on like the super statin of life, he is optimistic that his heart just ain't gonna quit. But whatever. So over there they take it very seriously. And let me explain. Normally, if someone was found guilty and then said they were going to appeal, the punishment is put on hold because at that point, the minute they say we're appealing, they go back to being presumed innocent. In France, however, the judge, who is wiser than any judge we have in our country, said that the risk of her running for reelection, or running for election and winning and then being found guilty, that risk is too great. So why in the United States, the courts that were going after Donald Trump for serious crimes, insurrection, election interference, why didn't a court bar him from running until those cases were resolved, so the French get it right and we don't now. Elon Musk has denounced the verdict in France, which means, you know, it has to be the right verdict. Donald Trump has denounced it, which again means it must be the right verdict because if they're against it, it has to be the right thing to do. So in France they have told Marie La Penn, the leader of the far right party, that you can't run in twenty twenty seven. You've been convicted of embezzlement and even though you're going to appeal, that probably will not get to court prior to election, so you can't run until this is cleared up. They're not saying she can't run ever. Again. She has been barred from public office, but if the appeal finds her not guilty, then that punishment would go away. Why we didn't do that to Donald Trump? Because you know what, This morning I made up a song DEEI I said it would be a country song. D E. I ain't be a d If you think so, you must be g OP, because I think even the geop he are starting to realize that Donald Trump is not the answer they thought he was going to be you know, West Virginia voted for him and then he cut all the farmers Aid and now they're losing their farms. They're not happy about that. He is messing with Medicaid, social Security. No one's happy about that. The twenty five percent tariffs on cars, he said the other day over the weekend that he is not concerned that people are going to be paying more. He said, Oh, I'm not concerned. They'll just buy an American car. So he is forcing you economically to make choices you may not want to make or spend more money. So the French have gotten it right. They said, look, until these charges are resolved, until your appeal goes through, you are not getting back in public office. Why we didn't do that is because we're stupid, That's why. Because we don't really value ourselves or value our country. Because there comes a point when you value yourself and you value your country that you stop forgiving things. And I'm hoping that MAGA and the GOP are going to get to that point where they're going to say, look, we love ourselves and we love our country, and yes we want change, but this is not the type of change that we voted for. I hope that these people. You know, over the weekend two people called the Democratic brand toxic. One was Gavin Newsom, the other was another senator of some sort, and they said, oh, Democrats need to learn to talk to the common people because right now they're only talking to the educated elite. Well, excuse me, I think that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. The educated elite. So only the education elite care about diversity, equity and inclusion. Only the educated elite have empathy towards the planet and towards what we're doing to it. Only the educated elite want fairness and equity in the workplace. Only the educated elite want equal rights for women. Are you friggin kidding me? Those aren't American values, those are educated elite values. Well, then count me into the educated elite. I don't think the Democratic brand is toxic. I think Democrats are letting the GOP and others paint their brand as toxic. And when compassion and empathy and education, when those become toxic, we have bigger problems than political parties. And it is the way things are now. If you're educated, you're woke, If you care for each other. You're woke, and woke has become a bad word, and yet all it symbolizes is that you're awake, that you're present, that you care enough to be in the moment. So the Democratic brand is not toxic. What's toxic is Democrats letting MAGA and the GOP paint them as such. You know, the way is to show them that we care about them too, That we want MAGA to have health care, that we want MAGA and their relatives to make a decent living, That we support farmers more than anything because they grow our food. That we support a planet that will let us live on it, including growing our own food. That we support all Americans, all of them, and that no, you don't want to be flooded with illegal undocumented immigrants. But they're not the problem. The system is the problem, not the people. We shouldn't treat the people like garbage when it's a garbage system. So want me come back. I was terrified at Albertson or I'm sorry Smith, and at cocktails, and I'll tell you what scared the hell up? I was scared. I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Want to support the corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's k r e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, so wire or restream is not working the way it's supposed to. I'm supposed to be able to see my TikTok comments over here, but all I can do is see them on the phone for now. But if you're on TikTok, thank you for joining me. Uh and yes, how did working class people become Republicans and elites become Democrats? That is completely cattiwompus. The Republicans have always and still are there. See that's before we go on to grow. Well, it's all tied in. Okay. There is this notion that Republicans now represent the working man. They could give a rats ass about the working man. They don't care. They want their money and their vote, that's all they They don't care about working people. They care about Elon Musk. They care about billionaires and millionaires. That's all they've ever cared about, and that's all they care about. Now they don't care about working people. And the notion that there's this shift that the Republicans care for the working man and the Democrats only care for the elite is some of the most brilliant rebranding the GOP has ever done. Because it's lies. It's complete and total lies. And there's someone in my YouTube chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Lycarell saying, oh, fifty percent of the people surveyed like Doze. That's not true. That is a lie. That poll is not true. In fact, we had a poll out the other day that said seventy one percent of the people disapprove of Doge. Someone's also spreading the rumor that Bill Maher is going to mar A Lago to have dinner with Trump. He is not. He has been invited to the White House as part of a larger media outreach, and he said he would go. He is not going to mar A Lago. He's not having dinner with Trump. He is going to the White House to meet with a bunch of other media people. Now, I saw a thing yesterday that you know, Trump's gonna start rounding up podcasters and broadcasters that speak out against him. I don't doubt that. And if that starts to happen, I may have to leave the country. Whether I want to or not. I do want to, but you know what I mean. But so I okay, So I went to I had to go to Sprouts. Now I know, Sprouts is a tiny bit more expensive than Smith's, but not much, really not much. And so I had to go to Sprouts because they have vegan stuff, and so I figured I'll get fruits and vegetables while i'm there. Instead of going to get my vegan stuff at Sprouts and then going to Smith's or Albertson's or Cardina's Market, which is a Mexican market, I'll just get him there. Oh my god, Oh my god. One hundred and forty three dollars, and all I got was fruits, vegetables, tofu and one package of fake chicken cutlets. That's it. One package of fake chicken cutlets, a package of tofu, and then fruits and vegetables oranges a dollar fifty each, a pineapple three seventy five for the pineapple, which was just two fifty two weeks ago. Mangoes three dollars. Lemons eighty cents each each. I juice half a lemon every morning and drink it in my water first thing in the morning when I wake up. Twelve ounces of water with a juice of half a lemon eighty cents each. A head of lettuce two ninety nine for ahead of romaine lettuce. I was gobsmacked. Even canned items, canned beans two dollars a can. It was unbelievable. So then my friend Steve said he had to go to Costco, and I said, you know, I need to get a gave maple syrup and some other bigger things. As a single person, there's not a lot at Costco for me, but they do sometimes have cheaper fruits and vegetables, and they have this box of Bockchoi that I like last me like a week and a half. And so I said, I'll go to Costco with you. So we went, me and Ember and Steve and two hundred and sixty one dollars later, and all I bought was food, No electronics, no clothing, no plants. Food. I check that back. I bought new heads for my oralb Those were forty nine dollars, so two hundred and twenty on food, and then forty nine on a toothbrush, so two hundred and twenty bucks on food, just food. They have a Korean barbecue sauce there, that's vegan. Nine dollars for a jar of barbecue sauce, nine dollars, nine dollars, ketchup, ketchup, twelve dollars for two bottles.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: The prices were unbelievable. And yes, strawberries were cheaper there. I got a big tub of strawberries for five point fifty, but that's cheaper than what they wanted at Albertsons or Smiths or Sprouts. I was at Sprouts and two things at Blueberries were eleven dollars. That's five point fifty for six ounces of straw of blueberries. I left the store and I said, Steve, this is going to keep going up. People are not people are not going to be to afford to eat. He goes, I already can't. I make seventy plus thousand dollars a year, and every time I go to the grocery store I cringe in my chat room. Ray Renadi just said he spent four fifty at Costco yesterday just for food for his family for the week. You know, food is a necessity. It's not like it's a frill. Now what I'm gonna say just now you all are gonna scoff at. But ever since Andrew and I were together in nineteen ninety eight, we started having a maid period end of story nineteen ninety eight. So for twenty nine years, I've had a maid. I cut back on other things. I skimp, I save, I find an affordable maid. My back and neck are messed up. Cleaning actually hurts. And Andrew had HIV and said he wasn't going to spend the rest of his life cleaning. So we've always had a maid. Even when we were dirt dirt, dirt broke, we would scrape together the fifty bucks or sixty bucks that it was, and literally we'd go without things to do the maid. So I have continually done that. I've gone without. Oh, I won't go to lunch next week because the maid's coming.
Speaker 4: I won.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta tell you, yesterday I spent four hours cleaning my own house for the first time in twenty nine years, for the first time. Now, I would pick up and you know, dust things whatever, But yesterday scrubbed toilets, mopped floors, took carpets outside, cleaned everything off the shelves in the kitchen, all the dishes came down and got washed, and all the shelves got clean because I've opened shelving, and all the appliances got scrubbed, and all the floors got mopped, and all the toilets got scrubbed, and the bathtub and the walk in shower and the patio even four and a half hours. And why did I do that for the first time in twenty nine years? Because I don't have one hundred and twenty dollars to give the maid if I want to eat. And I know you also, well first world problem. Yeah, but I've been able to maintain that through any economy. Now granted she comes once a month, not every week, but I have been able to maintain that once a month for twenty nine years, and now I cannot. I don't know where this is gonna end. I don't food prices, no one is addressing. Trump doesn't care. The groceries are making record profits, Kroger and all those companies record profits, but we can't afford to eat. I know people who have now said, oh yeah, I'm gonna eat breakfast in lunch, and then for dinner, I'm just gonna have like a cup of soup because they cannot afford three meals a day. Is this the way you make America great again? I really I'm asking him question to any maga that's watching, Is this how you made America great by making them to get to see it? Is that the way? Hey? Carell here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell.
Speaker 4: There's so much great free.
Speaker 2: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram.
Speaker 4: And don't forget the website that's.
Speaker 2: Had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, Watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at patreon dot com.
Speaker 4: Forward slash really Correl. Thanks for almost.
Speaker 2: Thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 4: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 2: All right, our last segment of the day today, and by the way, happy Monday, March thirty first, April first tomorrow. Wow, just wow, just a big wow. So, yes, grocery prices and look, I don't have a solution. We clip coupons that can save you money. Shop at places like Costco and the Mexican markets like Cardinas. The fruits and vegetables may not be as pretty. Aldi is a great alternative. We don't have any here yet in Vegas, but we're getting some today in Vegas. By the way, wins up to seventy miles an hour, so if you're coming into town, wear long hair, fiery Diana Ross I would come to Vegas today just so I could walk around with my hair blowing. Although she did it in Central Park and that was plenty. So what do we do? You know, We stockpile, we find cheaper all terms like today's meatless Monday, and I really hope that you do observe that. And so for today for dinner, I'm gonna have a bowl of lentil soup. Lentils very high in protein, but even those were three dollars a pound. Lentils three dollars a pound. I bought five pounds of lentils. That's fifteen dollars. That would only last me a little over a month. I eat a lot of lentils. Cans of beans garbanzos are almost two bucks of can now, and you can buy them dry and make them in the you know, the pressure cooker, but they're not that much cheaper dry. Everything is going up. And by the way, my neatless Monday tip, if you are iffy about tofu and you want it to be a little different texture, freeze it. Freeze your tofu and then de thought it. And when you slice it, then cover it with oil, cover it with corn starch, Dip it into some plant based milk, cover it in bread crumbs, panco crumbs, air fry it and cover it in barbecue sauce. Oh my god, you're gonna love that. Okay, just that right there. Freeze your tofu. Then unfreeze it, slice it, cover it in oil, then cover it in corn starch, then dip it in plant milk, roll it in panco crumbs, season it with a little garlic or whatever, then air fry it to a beautiful crisp perfection. Put it on top of some noodles. Yesterday at Costco, I got the Udon noodles. Put it on top of some Oudon noodles with some chopped up bokchoi on the side, maybe a little sesame oil drizzle, and then get that barbecue sauce from Costco. It's Korean barbe sauce. It's in a large jar or plastic you know, poory thing. It's nine dollars. But you throw that on top of that tofu and backchoy and noodles. I'm going to have that for lunch, I think actually because it was good. I had it for dinner last night. It was good. So I am scared that we are headed in a direction where if you're not making one hundred k a year, fruits and vegetables will be unobtainable, and they want to make us sick. They want to make it to where you can only afford to eat bad food. So you'll go be a customer of the healthcare industry, which they own, or the funeral industry. It's it's getting out of control, and no one's addressing it. No, you know, why aren't they hauling the head of the food makers in to Congress to ask why grocery prices are so high? Where are those hearings? And if your maga, I'm sorry. Your guy said on day one prices will go down. They've gone up, okay, And his tariffs are just now starting to take effect with countries that we get produce fruits, vegetables, wheat. Where are the promised price reductions? All I see is escalations? So how can you not be mad? If that's what I don't get. If you voted for this guy, he is not delivering on anything that he said, and you're not mad at him. I don't get that. I don't get it because you know I mentioned earlier about our worth. You know, I had to examine that from that friend I told you about last week and them getting angry at me because I wasn't grateful enough for their compliment. They complimented me and they didn't like my level of gratitude back for the compliment. So now they've blocked me after thirty six years of friendship. I can't even get a message through to them. I was just trying to say hi, good morning, whatever, And I thought to myself, you know, they've blocked me, and they think when they're ready to deal with me, they'll just unblock me and we'll just go back to being friends again. No, that's not going to happen. You don't block a friend after thirty six years because you're mad at them, because they're not grateful enough to you for the compliments you pay them. You don't do that. And I'm worth something. And if that person doesn't value my friendship enough to worry that, if they treat me this way, I might not want to be friends afterwards, then they're about to get a really big wake up call because I'm not going to be treated that way by anyone ever again. If I've committed no crime, I'm not going to accept a punishment. When do we say, as Americans, all Americans, including MAGA, we are worth more. We are worth more than a broken healthcare system. We are worth more than broken infrastructure. We are worth more than a broken immigration system. We are worth more than an out of control Oligarch and his best friend decimating things they don't need to be decimating. We are worth more than people who don't care about a planet. We are worth more than people that have no retirement and will end up in hell holes if they need assisted living. We are worth more than that. You know, in our country, we tend to gauge our worth by our finances, and that's dumb. You're an American. You should be worth more to your country, more than stress and striving and struggling that they are inducing. Government induce strife. We're worth more than that. When do we stand up and say that that I'm an American? You cannot treat me this way? Corporations? You know you can't rape me at the grocery store for food that my body requires. You can't. When do we say that I fear never?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yes, press the tofu after the thaw, although you're not going to need to, by the way, if you want to, if you want to change, also change the texture of tofu. Hit it with boiling water before you cook it. Put it in a a you know, a glass container. I have a zojarishi hot water thing on my counter where I always have two hundred and four degree water. So if you have one, great, If not, just boil some water and hit the tofu with boiling water for about ten seconds. It'll take away the need for pressing. You won't have to press it after that changes the texture a little bit too. Oh, there's a lot of great ways to cook tofu a lot. I love tofu. I ate it all the time. I adore it. It's so good for you, packed with protein. And no, it doesn't give you man boobs. And no, soy isn't bad. All these people sili is bad, Gluten's bad, they're idiots. If you think gluten is bad and you don't have siliac disease, you're a moron. If you think the carnivora diet is the thing for you, you're a moron. If you think you need to eat two hundred grams of protein a day, you're a moron. You need to eat points seven five grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. I weigh ninety eight kilograms, so I need about seventy five grams of protein a day. That's it. That's all. You need. Point seventy five grams of protein for every kilogram of body weight. Pretty simple, you know, to figure out you don't need to hundreds of protein a day. No seed oils are not bad for you. Stop listening to people on social media like TikTok, I love you TikTok and I love I get more video views of my live stream on TikTok than I do here. But don't as I am prel be who you want to be. Fun and hur anybuddy ones, that's tomorrow says, best time says best channel lead for comment. Thank you, patron Oh, I love you, Patreon dot com forward Flash Really Carrell support the show YouTube dot com forwards.
Speaker 1: By bloodcasting from a completely different point of view, yours listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service