Speaker 1: You're listening to Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 2: Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 3: I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 4: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 1: We love watching too.
Speaker 2: We certainly do.
Speaker 4: We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests.
Speaker 2: And on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap in.
Speaker 2: And here we go. Hey, hi there, what's going on? Oh?
Speaker 1: You know this and that?
Speaker 2: Welcome to Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 1: Welcome everyone. I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Cold Connor. We are here everyone on our season three finale.
Speaker 3: Yay, can you believe it?
Speaker 1: It's so exciting.
Speaker 2: Twenty three episodes.
Speaker 1: Twenty three episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think this also marks our sixtieth I think we're rounding out three seasons with exactly sixty episodes.
Speaker 1: Oh I planned plenty. All right, Okay, well I got that, all right.
Speaker 4: So well first, first thing, First, I have a surprise. Oh my gosh, we haven't done shirtless in a while, So I brought a couple of these coyote jocks harnesses. This is my shameless attempt at getting coyote jocks to sponsor US.
Speaker 1: Yes season, Hello, coyote.
Speaker 4: We want red or white and larger extra large. I wear an extra.
Speaker 2: Large because, oh my goodness, it's actually maroon.
Speaker 3: I guess all right, well see here you choose, so you brought them.
Speaker 2: I'll do white.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do white, all right, Let's see the.
Speaker 4: Excel boom, Yeah, might be upside down.
Speaker 1: Cool, we're gonna do that again, so strappy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's it should be like up above your.
Speaker 1: Tips above like this. Oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you get the larger that excel?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I just put one on because that's how I roll. Yeah, come on, kyote.
Speaker 3: I think I used to have this colored jockstrap of theirs, and I really liked.
Speaker 2: You can have that. You can have you can have both of the larges because I think it'll fit you.
Speaker 1: Cool. Oh thank you. Yay, Happy Honica to me.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays everybody, Happy Honica, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys have some fun things planned.
Speaker 3: I know that I have. For example, this Saturday, my third axis.
Speaker 2: It's Saturday.
Speaker 3: It's this Saturday, the twenty first. It's the twenty first, so it's like, you know, for whoever is in town for the holidays, come on through.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 3: We're doing a winter theme. It's for the Winter Solstice. It's gonna be you know, like long John's beanies, onesies, plaid flannel, things that are cozy that you feel comfortable taking off when you want to touch the skin of.
Speaker 1: Another human being. Yes, love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hot, it gets hot in those places. But it is, you know, December. I mean, although it's December and Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: We'll do that.
Speaker 3: We'll have some you know, fans, and you know, there will be a dark room upstairs because you want to get cozy at these parties aplace. No, we can't have a fire. But I'm still deciding decore wise, how I'm going to incorporate the hearth theme. There will be mistletoe, there will be some lighting. Mostly there will be good music and hot boys. That's kind of really all I'm going for. I worked so hard at the last axis that I was like, do people even care about the decor? We just we just want to dance and make out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Usually it's like Christmas decor is like you can go to Costco and get a bunch of.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go to Christmas theme. I want to go more winter themes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Snowflake, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have any plans for the holidays.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go spend some time as my family and.
Speaker 4: Jacksonville Flow Jacksonville, Florida, where I have no history, Like my dad moved there. My dad and his wife moved there to be closer to my dad's my stepsister in law. Okay, I guess, and because they have kids and you know so, and those are my dad's grandkids. Because he's not really getting any for me anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Right, right, so try as you might.
Speaker 4: So like, yeah, I'll just go briefly there and then I'll be back here for New Years. I'll probably go the day after access Okay.
Speaker 3: Cool, Yeah, that's great. I'm hoping everybody, like you know that people are here.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, because because I knew there was come to l A.
Speaker 3: I knew there was a risk that like you know, people would be traveling, but also like there are going to be people here who want to dance, and it's on a Saturday. I will say I've learned something new about being in this field. This is the first time I've ever experienced like a wave of competitors like there's a party happening the night before in the same location that is like a party.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We don't have a lot of warehouse spaces in LA so it just feels very like, Wow, I wish it wasn't the same weekend.
Speaker 2: Those two people can have the same good idea.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you want to come out on a Saturday night, you know what I'm doing where I'll be happy Holidays to all. There's enough for all of us at this table. And it's made me think a little bit about competition in general. I know you've experienced a little bit of it in our field, in our industry.
Speaker 1: Have you been feeling it lately? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't know if it's competition.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of like I have some other focuses right now too, which is great for me.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about any of them? Secret?
Speaker 2: No, it's a secret like that. I mean, it's a creative thing.
Speaker 4: And hopefully after the break I'll have some more updates on it. But I'm still very much in the creating process.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 4: I want to leave my mark on this world in a different way, like in a I don't know, I guess I can't really talk about it.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's okay, but it sounds like you're saying you want to do more than just.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean I kind of want to tell my story and about like things I've done and gone through and things that have happened, and to make sense out of it and give it purpose, make it mean something. So that's kind of where I am right now.
Speaker 2: And it's like.
Speaker 4: It's weird because I'm like in a good place now and like maybe like two weeks ago, I was like like like I hit like a wall and I just needed.
Speaker 1: Do you mean personally or within this endeavor?
Speaker 4: Like no, I'm glad I had this endeavor to pull me to focus on to get.
Speaker 2: Me out of it, because I.
Speaker 4: Was like, you know, when you channel your energy into something creative, it just is kind of like transformative. So it can really like hone your focus to do everything better. Ye.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I feel like a lot of people have been feeling something similar sort of around the election, sort of around this season.
Speaker 2: I guess depression gets higher.
Speaker 3: I am feeling that. I'm definitely feeling a version of that. I'm having a weird day, but I'm doing a much better now than I was a few weeks ago, because I also was in like a place where I don't think. Okay, I'm gonna start with this. First of all, I'm moving in.
Speaker 1: A few weeks. Did I tell you about this? Yes, I'm moving closer to you, and I.
Speaker 3: Want to take advantage of that, Cole Connor, just because I really feel, like, you know, I lived in Koreatown since the before the pandemic, which is when I last lived by myself. I've been living with either roommates or like you know, a.
Speaker 1: Brief moment with a party. Do you know what I think.
Speaker 3: I just did it because I was able to save some money, and you know, I liked the places that I was living. But it only dawned on me in the last couple months that as a result, I have like not been taking the best care of my mental health. I work in night life twice a week at least, and I come home.
Speaker 4: To come in and like all quiet, like not decompressed. You can't just like turn on the TV and.
Speaker 3: Well, I can turn on the TV in my bedroom, but it's like at super low volume with subtitles, and I'm like, you know, quietly brushing my teeth. I mean, yeah, hello, forties.
Speaker 4: I just like it, especially if I'm watching something with like accents. Yeah, and you know, like it just makes it easy or like they just have a different dialect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah say things differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean, like I watched that movie Queer last night in the theater. I could barely understand what half the people were saying the whole time. So maybe that's just our lives now, but anyway, point being, it has become soul sucking to come home and have to be have to edit myself over the last five years with various people I've lived with, and I remember what it was like living alone before the pandemic, and I was so so much freer and I need to bring that back. And I feel like that is giving me the same kind of inspiration and looking forward to the future as your project is that you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh you needo his cats.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would eventually there will be a cat because the cat I live with will not be coming with me unfortunately. Well she's not mine, she's my roommates, even though we're super homies.
Speaker 2: And then there's so many.
Speaker 3: Cats I've been thinking, I mean, I just end up living with them. I haven't had one of my own since I was a child, to.
Speaker 2: Get a main coon like Boris and have a little main coon friend.
Speaker 3: He's just so big, I know, he's like he just looks. He's like a big puppy with claws. How is Boris? By the way, He's just like the best thing ever. Really, He's like he's so sweet. He doesn't have a main bone in his body. He's just like, do you guys cuddle cool with everything? Yeah, he sleeps in between my legs.
Speaker 2: Oh. He like he's gotten a lot more snugly that he's like four.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that's what happens now. And now he's like a little annoying.
Speaker 1: Oh is he like needy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is he just needy?
Speaker 2: Is that he's well, I mean he knows where his treats are.
Speaker 4: He goes and walks over to the cabinet like stares at it and then looks at me and then like.
Speaker 1: H He's like, hey, you idiot, hey idiot, and like.
Speaker 4: Wants made to play with his fucking feather on a stick, like I gotta do that for like five minutes.
Speaker 2: He never gets bored of it. All right, we can't talk about cats anymore.
Speaker 1: What I love cats? I'm gonna not live with a cat for a little while. That's what it's gonna be. It's gonna be. Yeah, I like it. I like it. Thanks coyote jocks.
Speaker 3: But anyway, like I was saying, the idea of creating a home from scratch and living there on my own is giving me the sort of inspiration that I feel like what you were saying, you're new endeavor, it's bringing to you. And maybe it's gonna like make us not rely on some bad habits because I've relied on some bad habits this last year.
Speaker 2: You can get some bad habits living alone too.
Speaker 1: Yes, of a different variety.
Speaker 3: But I'm actually going into this, this new living situation very much with intention to start some new habits.
Speaker 1: I want to like schedule my days more. I might. Yeah, thank you, let's do it. Twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: This is our project twenty twenty five, Ye bitches. Yeah, we're gonna like enter a new era. And I want to like be like cool what you're doing everything, Like I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna like I'm gonna be like I'm gonna bike over to watch you do all of it. And I also want to film more. Really, that's really really.
Speaker 2: Hard when you live with someone totally.
Speaker 4: It's like, I mean the last time I lived with someone when I was filming a lot. Yeah, it was just like I felt bad, Like I was like, I hope he's not there when it's when it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Were you still living with your roommate when you started filming?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I moved in with another roommate, a friend of mine that I still a friend. Were like, we're friends for a long time before, and we only lived together for like nine months in that place, but man, I had like I filmed some group stuff there and like we had this big place. It was beautiful, like a staircase. We had like the handoff guys fucking up the staircase.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bumped Ndergreens. That was a fun nine months.
Speaker 4: And then I lived alone and then everything started to go wrong.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, I had a weird run after that.
Speaker 3: It was like right right after I moved in that you had that I had, so I didn't realize it was so soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't really get to enjoy that first place. That's why I'm like, I enjoy the place that I'm living in now, and.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna stay.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about moving and like trying to find a cheaper place, but I was like, what am I really going to find? Yeah, like something five hundred dollars cheaper.
Speaker 1: Right, you know? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And what am I gonna spend on moving?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I gotta start thinking about my my spending and my coin.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've been very laxadaisical and frivolous, right, and I just can't.
Speaker 2: I like, I don't want to be like that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: So fruitful is my Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that your word for twenty twenty five? I like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I thought about it. I know you're going to ask it.
Speaker 3: I know I've been thinking about what mine is going to be. I don't know some of our our diehard listeners might remember. I like having a word of the year or a word going into the new year, and I haven't really found mine yet. I always think of one and then I forget it because I know I've had like focus in the past. I think maybe clarity.
Speaker 1: Is the one going forward. Yeah, I've just been.
Speaker 3: Not treating myself well, Like I'm just all over the place. There are times when I think I've bit off more than I can chew. There are times when I feel like I have a handle on it on it all. There was a moment this fall where I felt like I did not have a handle on it. Not necessarily night live stuff, but the at home stuff. I felt like I was just kind of like, for lack of a better term, stone the whole time.
Speaker 4: Well, I think, yeah, I mean I went to the ex BIZ nomination party the night before the Gay Vienne or AVN nomination party. Yeah here both in La like one night after the other, and like some I shot some things with some people from Vegas and like went out drinking and like having people over at my place late night after like both nights. It just kind of like wrecked me, Yes, and that's what put me in this like bad slump of a place like that all weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like a Wednesday night and a Thursday night on those nomination parties and then like it just lasted through Sunday. Yeah, and then I was like Monday came and I was like, yeah, let's just fucking work.
Speaker 3: And yes, right, so again, twenty twenty five is around the corner. See I used to do that when in my twenties when I lived alone, I would have like the after party always and it was so much fun. And now I'm looking forward to like my place being like the safe haven that when I get home I can like shower till three in the morning and just like put on the Golden Girls or or play the piano, which I'm moving my piano back in with me.
Speaker 4: Well, come back to that subject, but like I want to talk about I want. I did a studio scene a couple of weeks ago for say uncle, or two studio scenes to say Uncle, and I was shooting two scenes.
Speaker 2: It was two three ways. I was playing a doctor.
Speaker 3: Finally, finally, my dad's finally episode show the Scope.
Speaker 4: Dad can be proud that I played a doctor in porn.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure he's been waiting for this.
Speaker 2: Waiting for it.
Speaker 4: Yes, And this was the shittiest studio I've ever shot in.
Speaker 1: Where was it?
Speaker 4: Like it was in Chatsworth okay of course, and I was like, wow, this is this is the talent room like with Ship and Trash I shot there recently. And then there was like the little doctor's office set that like every time we were like injuring the door. He was like, oh, I can't shoot because I just see the warehouse with ship like all. So we had to like kind of slide and like open the door and like slide and very without opening it too.
Speaker 3: It's that two story office building right where there's just crap everywhere.
Speaker 4: Each scene only took like it was me and Caden I always. So there was one name Kasden and one name Caden or yeah was lovely yeah, and he lives in New York yeah, and Kasden Hunter yes. And that was the first scene in two hours done for the one scene for the one scene, and then second scene also took like an hour and a half with Harrison, but Kasden was out and Harrison.
Speaker 2: Todd was in, Oh okay, I've shot with.
Speaker 4: Him before and like the say uncle Halloween, Oh right, fucking scene got it that very very funny, and then we got out of there so early we were like expecting. It was like my call time was noon.
Speaker 2: Which is great. I love on noon call time, Yeah, and I was.
Speaker 4: We were out by four, so they were like, should we get FA? We were like yeah, So we went and got FA.
Speaker 1: The three of us in Chatsworth.
Speaker 4: In Chatsworth and we were like, and then we're there and I'm like, should we see Wicked? And so Cayden couldn't go because his sister happened to be in town and they were gonna they had plans. Harrison Todd and I went and went and saw Wicked.
Speaker 1: And loved it. Loved it.
Speaker 3: I loved it. It's just like it's just what I needed. Yeah, it's like I loved it. I had some notes, but I did love it, and I want to see it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go see it. We see Wicked.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yes, we have some time and when we're over going to see wickeds Sorry guys, Yeah, I love I.
Speaker 1: Loved it, but I did have some issues. Yeah. Cool. I want to just tell me what I feel like. It's so grand the grand. I like, it's very grande.
Speaker 3: I think the best way I could distill what I thought about it was it just felt so self important. And that's the thing is like, out of respect for the material and respect for the audience, they really created something magnificently grand for lack of a better term, I think, but it's very self aware of how amazing what an important job it has.
Speaker 2: But it is iconic. I guess I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think it's right too, when you're working on something of that level. Yeah, you have to be I know, this is huge, it is, it's a huge.
Speaker 1: I have you seen the stage show? I have? Yeah, yeah, I feel like there wasn't I didn't.
Speaker 2: Walk out of the stage show the way I walked out of the movie.
Speaker 1: Oh really, No, like moved by mean oh I did. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The first time I saw Wicked, I was just a puddle of tears and was like I loved it so much. But I feel like Cynthia Rivo as good as job as she did. I just feel like she just takes herself so seriously and there was not like there was not like a hint of irreverence in her work as Alphaba, whereas the previous times I've seen at Alphabet she was a rebel kind of like, yeah, she was hurt by.
Speaker 2: The taking yourself seriously as a rebel.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I think.
Speaker 2: I feel like, very fucking serious.
Speaker 1: I think not.
Speaker 3: I think she does like because obviously nobody likes being bullied, but she also like kind of I feel like there was like a part of her that was like, fuck.
Speaker 1: These fucking blonde pitches. I know Cynthia Rivo didn't that I do.
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about, and I do know I'd be like when she walks into that party, if I was watching it, it's something like a drag queen walk in, Like I'm like, everybody would be like, oh fierce fuck, oh my god, this bad.
Speaker 3: And that was That was another thing that I just felt like, I felt like a stage to screen adaptation could benefit from a little bit of nuance and subtlety and the fact that they just kind of kept it the way it was on the stage, but like with just longer scenes that like everyone who wasn't to lead was just a two dimensional monster, like the boat like Bowen Yang they made. They made the faggot that cunty and awful to the outcast. Why like, couldn't there have been like some kind of like when she walked into that room and and you know, everybody was like, look, how disgusting, Like everybody was like that. Couldn't they have made like half of them just ignore her, which would have been in my opinion, even even more or of a message of mob mentality that sometimes when like someone is being oppressed, half of us turn our heads and don't you know what I mean. But the fact that they were it was just like everyone who wasn't Jonathan Bailey or Ariana Grande was like, look at her?
Speaker 4: How just gud But I yeah, I think they have to show the contrast and have the change for Glinda.
Speaker 1: Listen, love and love and make that.
Speaker 2: I get it written to everybody.
Speaker 3: I get it, loved it. Arian Grande did a great job. She was the comic heart of the movie. But I just I don't know. I just wanted it to not beat me over the head quite so strongly, and it could have been twenty minutes shorter.
Speaker 4: I love it, but I loved it. I love a good snack on the face.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I like a subtlety, a big big Let it be green, let it be large, Let.
Speaker 2: It be wicked. And that's our wicked review.
Speaker 1: Yay, because that's what you came here for.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 4: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 1: And what says porn star more than a big load? Right? Cool?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your comtaste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 3: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 4: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience.
Speaker 1: Even better, It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 2: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today.
Speaker 3: Visit Popstar Labs dot com and save twenty percent on your first order with code Sorry twenty Popstar, Big Loads, Better Taste. I did have one funny story I wanted to share with you in regards to something we had brought up in a past episode.
Speaker 1: Do you remember telling me a story about what you did in the hot tub a few months ago?
Speaker 2: What I did in the hot tub?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went to black Speech and then you stopped by some hot daddy's house. Yeah, and you had a moment in a hot tub that involved, you know, pleasuring each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny because I don't remember that hot tub. I wasn't there, No, but I did go to another hot tub with my current main squeeze, and we had a moment and I have never felt so dumb in my entire life. And it reminded me of the conversation we had because because you were worried.
Speaker 4: About the com in the hot tub, you were like, am I allowed to come in the hot tub?
Speaker 1: Well it's not that.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously, am.
Speaker 4: I going to upset the owner of the hot here if I come in the hot tub?
Speaker 3: Well, because well, let me just ask you a simple question. What happens to come in hot water? It turns into like a gel.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that it clearly it makes sense now that I've seen it. No, this is the thing.
Speaker 3: We both came in the hot tub, and I remember kind of like trying to catch it so but like he was just like, oh my god, yeah, like let's just like wipe it off. And I was like, no, I want to be careful because I don't want it to like make the hot tub all foam in it. And he goes. He goes, He was like, why would the hot tub be foamy? And I was like, well, you know, when you like pee in a hot tub, it gets foamy. And he goes, but come is not pee, And my mind just went I was like, yeah, yeah, you're totally right. Come is not pee.
Speaker 1: Come is clearly like an almost like an egg white substance that our title Come is not pee, everybody. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: In my head I processed it as like, even when you told that story on that episode, I was like, you can't come in the hot tub. It's when they get all phoamy and weird. But that makes zero sense.
Speaker 2: It gets all sticky and like it.
Speaker 1: Like coagulates into egg white basically.
Speaker 3: So that was my story about feeling really dumb while having just ejaculated in a hot tub.
Speaker 1: With my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I means, you know, I've tricked everyone thinking I'm smart, but sometimes it's just not there everybody. So yeah, so try coming in a hot tub, y'all and see what happens and write to our emails and tell us about it. In the meantime, I have a question about your content sites. How often do you do sales or like promotions?
Speaker 2: So I did.
Speaker 4: I did like a Halloween sale for new and expired subscribers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that got a good amount of people.
Speaker 4: I did a Black Friday's sale for three days for sixty percent off for only new subscribers. Okay, I don't want people to let it expire and just wait for the next sale. I like people to stay on auto renew they get cheaper early release pay per views for that.
Speaker 1: Like and make so you do pay per views on your site.
Speaker 4: Still yeah, just early release, but so like it shows up, it shows up a month after on the wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how it's Emil does it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just I mean, that's just how I have it. I mean, I have a content manager that likes and stuff for me. Nobody's in my chat except me.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: That's not happening any ever ever again, Yeah, some person in the Philippines that trying to get money out of your subscribers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, more, it's not happening. Cute, it's not cute. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did a sale recently and it really worked. I gained like one hundred and thirty subscribers or something, which was very nice.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I generally think I'm sure there's an exception to this rule. I generally think that gay men are trash at supporting their creators.
Speaker 2: That they like h monetarily.
Speaker 4: They can do it with comments all day, but we really need as money for some reason, gay or straight men have no problem throwing tons of money at there women creators that do only fans for a few months and can buy an island, And like I, there just is this disconnect between like guys, if you don't pay for your content and you get free porn all the time, it goes away, like we won't do it anymore. Yeah, like we'll find something ouse, which we've seen happen to a lot of like if this like, shut me up. If this airs and my fucking only fans numbers go way up.
Speaker 2: Prove you prove, proved me wrong. Yeah, you know wrong, and I'll shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: But this is This has been another thing that's been on my mind a lot lately, especially because I have my hands in a lot of pots right now.
Speaker 2: I have the.
Speaker 3: Podcast, I have like several parties. We just posted something today with doctors. All is my little my first shockwave treatment marketing little campaign. But first of all, I feel like I need to pare down to maybe one Instagram. I think my multiple Instagram thing is not really working. But the other thing is if your shadow band Instagram, my reach has really I feel like it's really diminished. There are times when I'm like, either nobody gives a shit about my stuff anymore.
Speaker 4: Or is just not getting to people, Yeah, because it's like if you're not recommendable, then who sees it?
Speaker 1: So what what do we do?
Speaker 4: Like, Yeah, there's just not I mean, create a new account. And I hope they don't realize that it's I don't know, wow, because they I have two violations. First time I opened it that day, it was like, we've removed some content of yours. They pulled up some story that was expired from like three weeks or month before that wasn't even there, yeah for anybody to see. So they're going back in time and my stories and first and also nothing wrong with the fucking story. Yeah, and I appealed it and they don't give a shit. It's all AI, it's all like, it's all just computers. And I'm sure because it has to be happening on a giant scale with everybody, because these computers are finding something wrong with everything.
Speaker 3: So well, the thing is there's no way of really knowing because some people say that they have people monitoring it in like maybe parts of the world that are a little more homophobic.
Speaker 4: And but so it's it's all. But still I think they just are so backed back up, backed up.
Speaker 2: Look, I can't talk now.
Speaker 4: They're so backed up that by the time a team actually looks at it, a team I like write of what like there's someone with that job that just looks at fucking pictures and videos and finds out that there's like that and agrees with the AI that yeah, I don't know, there's something wrong with it, because they're obviously just like like whatever idiot has that job, Like that's a dumb that's a dumb job.
Speaker 2: That's a dumb job for a dumb person, like whatever is.
Speaker 4: They're just like, oh, I'm gonna keep my I just want my check to clear, and like just deny every appeal.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, especially if they're homophobic, Yeah, because that's what ends up happening. Like Mario had his Instagram taken down for like two weeks recently and it like hurt his revenue. I spoke today with a fellow performer who's been on this podcast before, who was saying that something happened recently where like something got taken down and hurt his Instagram, and he received a message from somebody who very clearly was like it was a retaliation for something. Was like, hey see, like two can play at that game. Like it was somebody that he had called out for something regarding the Israel Palestine conflict, and this person reached back out and was like, how does it feel to have your content taken down or something like It's just like people can be really vindictive and so yeah, but it's just like we live in this era where we rely so heavily on social media, and it's made me really resentful of social media, Like I don't want to do it anymore, but I have to because I need to survive the No, it's not so I'm I'm thinking about how I'm going to move forward.
Speaker 2: Thanks Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah meta.
Speaker 4: That Also, like people are worried about what is going to happen in the porn industry once Trump goes into office.
Speaker 1: So this happens every year. What is the fear that you know.
Speaker 4: Like Republicans like don't want to like right now in Texas, like you have to have to watch porn, You have to have a VPN, like you have to go on and that like where it thinks you're someone somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Oh can you yeah, can you explain to me and our listeners with a VPN.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sounds right. I've heard that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like something that you can I mean, I've never had one. Someone doesn't explain this to me, but it's like it's like a think that you that your device is in a different place.
Speaker 1: Like in a different state. Yeah, so that you could post or watch.
Speaker 2: That you can watch.
Speaker 1: Wow, really it's that bad?
Speaker 3: So likekes, Yeah, so I Republicans are just as big perverts as we are.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 4: They're very shamed about it. They're very shameful about it. It's like closeted. It's like closeted gay Republicans. They're like it's not gonna change, Like just because they're gay doesn't mean they won't do everything in their power to fuck gay people over.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess we'll find out, you know, tune in y'all for season four. Will keep watch on what's happening with the adult industry as our president's elect takes office.
Speaker 4: Someone was telling me an agent, it might just turn out that, like it'll be harder to find Freeport and the SS well maybe be able to like figure out legally what they have to do to make content and put it out there for consumption and like something like only fans, so it could the pendulum can swing back.
Speaker 1: In the studio studio favor. I see interesting.
Speaker 4: Because that's also those are that's business and America like capitalism, yes so, but they also like your own business, like being your own boss.
Speaker 3: I mean corporations are you know well, I mean like that's the thing. It's like basically small business, big business.
Speaker 2: Studios. Man, they are going broke, man, they're just but they.
Speaker 3: But this is what's so interesting about this industry is like we've been saying that for the past ten years. Every year, every year they have to keep figuring out ways around the new trends in order to survive.
Speaker 4: I mean, the last thing I was offered from, like Raging Stallion was a content house where it was not not.
Speaker 2: I've heard about, not a that I would get for a scene, sure, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know where I'm going to go, and we're going to share the content and put it up on their site.
Speaker 3: And for me, I could see them that that is something where they're doing like what they see to be this year's cost effective pivot in order to benefit the studio as well as involve as many models as they can. That doesn't mean they're going to keep it that way, because if they see that it's not working and that it's not really helping them and that they're losing models, they will pivot another direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously, if they go broke, they go broke.
Speaker 4: But I don't see how it works because the models that are making a lot of money on OnlyFans don't really want to do a cheap scene for a studio. Yeah, and the people that need studio work need more than what.
Speaker 2: The studios are offering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I don't get how it works for anybody for the studio to pivot to make collaboration content with your performers.
Speaker 1: Yes, they'll figure it out. Bullshit, they'll figure it out, because I haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard any performer be like, oh yeah anything and I love it. No, not really, but it's great content to watch as a consumer, and I still consume porn.
Speaker 1: So thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Nominations, Oh my gosh, Yes, to close this out, because I know we've been rambling. We just like I just miss Cole and we don't get a chest catch up, and that's what this is. You're getting a catch up finale, But we've been nominated for gav Ens. You guys. Yeah, I got to.
Speaker 1: I got to wait, are they not doing fan favorite anymore?
Speaker 2: I think there's come later?
Speaker 1: Those come later later? Okay.
Speaker 4: These were announced on the same night as the and then I think I think there's like a month where you can where people can vote, right, and if it doesn't happen until like.
Speaker 3: Christmas, yeah, because they they're doing them later this year, right, because remember what we went. It was like January fifth or somethings, but now it's like twenty fifth.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh okay, it's on a Monday, you know.
Speaker 2: On Monday. And then and then the Avian Expos starts.
Speaker 3: I didn't go last year, so I want to go this year. I feel like it'd be nice to show up. Are you going to go?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, what are your nominations?
Speaker 4: Tell us just I have two nominations in Best Fetish Scene.
Speaker 2: Really yeah.
Speaker 4: There's also that it's confusing because Falcon went out to Europe and put another boy, a twink named Cole Connor in one of their movies What and he is nominated for Best Actor and like Best Duo. So that's not me with those nominations. No, nobody knows.
Speaker 2: That because I saw nothing to differentiate from it from us from each other.
Speaker 1: It must have been a mistake.
Speaker 2: It's not a mistake.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was shade.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's shade. I think nobody fucking thought about it and nobody thought that it would matter.
Speaker 2: And it was just like, but this is like.
Speaker 1: Are there.
Speaker 4: Pr did a post with me on it saying like best Actor, bestduo of best fetishtine, Like two of those are not my nominations.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were supposed to be, and they just like, listen.
Speaker 2: Now, is this not the scene? Like the scene is not I'm.
Speaker 1: Not I'm saying it is from It's from.
Speaker 2: It's from a movie called heart On and I'm not in that movie.
Speaker 1: But there is someone named Connor in that movie.
Speaker 4: And so he is a British guy that's part of a couple Calem and Cole and they do everything together. So like they don't and he's Caleum's in the movie too, he's not. It's a duo with Kle. This sounds like so they're like, so you would never hear Cole Connor when referring to him. You would hear Caleb and Cole.
Speaker 2: Right, so, but now that he's in a movie with a studio that I was very fucking exclusive in and the studio did nothing to differentiate the name.
Speaker 3: To me, it sounds like this was a mistake that no one really knew.
Speaker 2: Idiots made yeah Falcon.
Speaker 3: Anyway back to me, I got two nominations, one also for Best Best Fetish Scene for Himorro's scene called bratt Taming, and the other for Best Supporting Actor and a Featurette for the same scene. So I'm very excited. It's nice to be nominated again. Like sometimes, you know, you you forget. I haven't been the busiest this year, but it's like, it's nice. It's nice to be remembered. Thank you, Gavian see you there. I don't think heimor RoHS has ever won a gave in in the history of the Gavians, so we'll see. I just don't think they're on their radar at past being nominated for stuff, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't get it.
Speaker 4: But it's the third time I've been nominated for it. The X is okay, oh CongressI Performer of the that's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's that's That was nice. That was nice because I.
Speaker 4: Felt very out of place at that straight ass fucking party, like, yeah, it was like Michael Boston was there. I just saw like a couple gay people. But then when they announced it, I was like, oh, good, now I have something to talk.
Speaker 1: To people, the right people about your nomination.
Speaker 2: None of them know who the fuck I am.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations on your nomination.
Speaker 3: Thanks and let's uh, thank you, and let's make twenty twenty five a great.
Speaker 2: Year, a fruitful year, a fruitful.
Speaker 1: Year with lots of clarity. I love you very much. I love you too. Thank you guys all so much for listening all year.
Speaker 3: I love you and we've been love you, Coyote, jockson, we love you, pop Star, Thank you pop Star, Thanks pop Jock. See you in twenty twenty five. If you guys have any questions for us, you can email us. Look at our websites. We have look at our both our websites at Ramsey dot com, Colconnormedia dot com. We're getting official now. Yes, So thank you guys so much for a great year. Thank you Tony, thank you you b and Go and thank you Cole Connor.
Speaker 2: Thank you out of Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this has been sorry for asking. Season three.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: We love you guys, Happy New Year, Happy New Year. Bye, this has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.