Speaker 1: But I don't know, maybe this is crazy to talk about too, because Britney Murphy apparently there's like a witness to an Alkaitis situation. I don't know. This is kind of new for me, but yeah, so, I mean we're talking Bible warfare cover ups, homeland security whistle blowing, So yeah, had some crazy shit. But yeah. She died in two thousand and nine from pneumonia officially and anemia, multiple drug intoxication apparently, I don't know, they said it was from mold. There's a lot of different reasons, so who knows. Five months later, though, her husband, Simon, he dies of the same exact causes, so that's kind of weird. Yeah. Homeland security whistle blower Julia Davis in twenty eleven, she was a former DHS Department of Homeland Security officer. She claimed that Brittany Murphy was a key witness in a case she was building. But yeah, Davis said Murphy knew about the DHS corruption and specifically that al Qaeda operates operatives were allowed to enter the US through the southern border in two thousand and four. Yeah, so Julia pretty much flagged it, and then she the DHS retaliated pretty hard her home. I'm pretty sure her home got raided by black helicopters and over twenty agents. What the Yeah, friends and whistleblowers were harassed.
Speaker 2: Imagine waking over the middle of the night and there's.
Speaker 1: Dude, I wouldn't even know what your house. I would be like what I mean, I would know what I I would know what I did wrong if I was in her situation. Though. That's nuts everywhere. But yeah, Brittany Murphy and Simon allegedly helped Davis and we're about to testify and go public. But Murphy was reportedly terrified, saying that they were being surveiled and followed. When their final final days before their death pretty much said that they were under constant surveillance, surveillance and Britney was blacklisted in Hollywood, she dropped from multiple projects unexpectedly, and Simon claimed their phones were tapped, they were being watched, and poison was being used to Achilles to kill them slowly. That's pretty nuts. I mean, I kind of there's something to it, dude, because then they got Harley Passionek in the documentary you talk about Oh no, I mean I was checking on him and you know, I don't even know what he said because I didn't watch it, but I should watch it because I don't want to do it. I want to do it justice. But yeah, So some believe that she was murdered via via like a chemical or bio weapon exposure, but who knows, that's conjecture. In twenty thirteen, her father commissioned in an independent toxicology report which found ten heavy metals in her system, including barium, antimony, antimony, grontium, all used in military grade poisons and rat poisons. So she was probably poisoned. WHOA, Yeah, I bet you. So what happened without Kaieda? What happened without Kaeda?
Speaker 2: What happened with ault Kaeda?
Speaker 1: Well, apparently there was twenty three Middle Eastern men who crossed the US border from Mexico on July fourth, two thousand and four. Well that's never good. DHS wanted to cover it up. She blew the whistle. If Murphy was planning to go public, she would have exposed not just DHS, but possibly a black op letting terror assets right through. So it's either buy incompetence or intense fass flag. Possibly they were building I don't know who knows, who knows, who knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you couldn't be that incompetent. How many did you say? Twenty six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean twenty three?
Speaker 2: Twenty three?
Speaker 1: Still that's a close enough.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, close enough. Who could be that incompetent to miss twenty three? All kind of member, I mean, let alone al Qaida. But like, dudes, just tall fucking adults. Right, there's no sneaking, right, you know, no word.
Speaker 1: Of patrols out there, no mm hm. I mean this is definitely mother.
Speaker 2: They just suck.
Speaker 1: This is a weird one. Like I thought maybe she knew about some kind of pedophowering or something, but no, it's literally like an al Qaeda event. This is so weird because you wouldn't think that's some like Hollywood chick in America's, you know, seeing al Qaeda come through. I don't know. This is crazy to even hear and believe. But she's literally helping a Department of ponland and security lady, you know what I mean, Like there's got to be something there. It's just odd.
Speaker 2: Because I mean pretty much what I was getting at was that I gotta have a punch that no one's that incompetent.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course not so, dude. We on this show, on this show, we say what they won't. God damn it. Nobody's that fucking incompetent. Just like nobody doesn't see some be on a flat roof that retarded to not see twenty three dude. Like dudes, just like nobody nobody believes the flat I mean, I shouldn't say nobody, just like we here on this show doesn't necessarily believe that. You know, that roof was slanted, the one with the dude, the judges Jude to Trump. It's like, come on, dude, he didn't even fall down whenever you shot him. You're talking about, oh it was too slanty. We could There's no ways if we covered all the roofs that weren't slanted, that one was flat. Dude. That's what I'm saying, Bro, That's what I'm saying, literally up exactly so we don't believe the official story is almost ever here.
Speaker 2: The cops like the ones that were supposedly on, the ones that were even more slanted.
Speaker 1: Right probably went up that ladder.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, you're rope here. Oh shit, I don't go to the other one. I guess it's a little more slanted.
Speaker 1: You got that, you got that, and then you got the dude, uh you know, remember the dude with like the red hair and the beard, beard whatever, and like he was like, man, I saw that guy getting up there, and I saw him up there, and I pointed at him with the cops, and like nobody did anything. And then nobody listened to me. And next thing, you know, the guy's shooting. And then that's when people reacted to the guy on the roof, was after he shot. So he's like, dude, I've been telling him for like ever, nobody's listening.
Speaker 2: Literally said something like twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they just let it happen. I mean, dude, say what you will. Man, that's just odd that they would even wan let that even hit the internet and stay on the internet the way it did and got so big. That's even crazier.
Speaker 2: Dude, he was trying to say what they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fact, dude. He was doing what we do. But yeah, so, I mean, I don't know, man, because there's like this is weird because I don't know, you know, there's a couple other people who have died from situations like this, but I mean, you know, because you got Michael Jackson, he you know, you got you know, Mac Miller, Michael Hastings, who was a journalist. He was exposing CIA military corruption. And I'm pretty sure that's the guy that people blame Hillary Clinton and say that she kind of like took him out in his car. What. Yeah, so apparently they think Michael Hasting's journalist. He was like he got killed kind of the same way that Paul Walker did.
Speaker 2: You're saying Hillary Clinton is an assassin.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, I'm not saying that at all. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that she's got very large amount of a she has a very large amount of like alleged bodies, that's for sure. Oh man. But dude, So while we're talking about that Paul Walker, he was driving with a dude who was like, you know, professional race car driver. And Paul Walker apparently had some foundation where he was in Haiti, you know what I'm saying, And it was right after, you know, but Hillary Clinton has the Clinton Foundation. In this Haiti kind of situation, weird shit going on, and there was a lot of kids that were kind of like people believe were being trafficked and apparently Paul Walker it's awesome shit while he's there. This is all, but apparently there's like written down things though that like he was there and I don't know, I guess maybe he didn't like what he saw. He possibly was like gonna expose or talk about the Clintons and then boom, he dies, same way Michael Hastings died in a car. They just fucking boom blows up. So what the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: That's kind of wild.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's got forty bodies. Dad, what about the dude? What about this? What about this? I'll just rattle them off. How about the ten true dude?
Speaker 2: She ruined a franchise?
Speaker 1: Well, how about the ten cops who died as soon as the emails came out on wiki leagues. Whenever those emails came out, there was a cop that literally came out and said, if you saw what I saw, like you you know, you throw up at whatever, Like she should be put in jail like forever, like whatever. These ten cops died in a matter of like six to seven months of suicide or like some other weird mysterious cause. The book and the