Speaker 1: Follow the script, don't ask why same live, different suit, different time.
Speaker 2: Left right, red blue. If it don't add up, that's all you save. Susan sust.
Speaker 1: Lines in the sky they say, it's fine, turn off your brain, trust the sign, resist dope, bayly Die, Same old game, New reason why screen.
Speaker 2: Stay loud.
Speaker 1: Truth days very breaking news, but the facts get blurry. Sae Sustana sust.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Seam suss or tenfoil Tells or whatever you want to call this show right now, because at the end of the day, it all kind of falls under the same umbrella of what goes on in our lives, and today is no different than the other days.
Speaker 3: This city intro.
Speaker 2: It is. But I'm just I just got home, and there's been a lot of things going on. A lot of stuff that we've been gone for a few weeks because you've been dealing with some stuff, and I figured we would let the audience know a little bit about some of the things that are going on without going into too much detail. But a lot of stuff has happened here in the last couple of weeks that suck would be one hundred percent honest, and just figured we'd give the listeners an idea of what's been going on and where we're at, what's going on in the world and everything else. But other than that, welcome back, my buddy. Yeah, how are you hanging in there? I'm hanging for anyone that's not aware if you would like to give them an update as to what's been going on with your wife.
Speaker 3: How much does everybody know?
Speaker 2: I mean, probably nothing if they're listening, because I've never said anything about it.
Speaker 3: I guess so quick. Synopsis. My wife has always had a brain tumor for like twenty years, and this will be her third time dealing with it. She'd gone for a biopsy and apparently it went wrong because she's been having caizuars because of the tumor, so her left leg went all weird and she had to do physical therapy on top of she had and the treatment starts in like three weeks. So it's like a brain tumor and she's got to do radiation chemo, which is not fun, and I don't recommend that to anybody. Obviously, she's doing a lot better. She's just walking around on her walker and her leg's getting a lot better. But I guess what she has right now? Is considered a brain injury, so she's not allowed to drive or obviously because she has these what they call focal seezers where her left arm starts twitching and her leg twitches like it's being shocked because of the tumor pushing on her motor strip. So, yeah, it's been an interesting time. We have a GoFundMe and whatnot because you know, she's not able to work. Just what's that.
Speaker 2: It's because she's not able to work and every all the burdens of happening.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, I mean we live in a world where we have to rely on fundraisers because our system and there everything sucks. You know, if you're sick, you're you know, it's almost like telling you go fuck yourself because you're sick now. And well, basically synopsis is that I feel like there's nobody out There's nobody, there's no superhero, there's no we have to basically take care of ourselves. There's you know. That's why I'm saying, Well, we always talk about don't worship a politician because you know, we're out here to save ourselves. Nobody's here to save us. And this is a prime example of how much reality sucks.
Speaker 2: Sometimes everyone gets hung up on some of the stupid things, but the important things in life, we don't ever really have any hope for we. I made this comment to you earlier, I think it was today, that we work for the rich people and then the poor people and every like. We're the ones that hold up society, the people that are out there doing the stuff that we do, because they need our money to keep the rich rich, but we we also need our tax money to keep the other people funded that way to you know what I mean, Like literally, the people that work and have jobs, we're the ones that struggle the most because we're the ones out there carrying society along. And there's no hope for us because we have shitty insurances and we get all these diseases that comes out, and we get all this other stuff that goes on in life. And then here we are doing the best we can and then life comes with slap you in the face. Like So, for the gist of it is, your wife has brain cancer. They did did they determined that the tumor was cancerous?
Speaker 3: I mean it's always been cancerous. Yeah, it's just like it's inoperable. From two thousand and six, basically, you know, they operated it on there that year. It's before I met her, and then we started dating and it grew again, and the shit to get chemo radiation, which she did pretty good at. Obviously she lost her hair and just you know, it sucks overall, and now she's got to go through that again, and it's like it sucks dealing, like even dealing with the insurance like she had. She couldn't leave Cleveland after a biopsy because her leg was so bad. I mean it's like a four hour drive, and they gave her physical therapy. But then insurance is being a butt into dicks to the point that they cut I think a few days off of it because they didn't want to pay for any more. Like what the fuck? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like this is why Luigi did what he did.
Speaker 3: Yep, And although it didn't do much about it, because they're still doing what it wants.
Speaker 2: So but for anyone that understands the concept of that guy of what he was doing, it's because the way the healthcare system and the insurance companies screwed people over and they're not here to help people. They dictate someone lives or dies because they decide who gave them that option to be the ones to get to decide who lives and dies. Right, that's the society that we're currently living. And then it's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it sucks that, like we talk about these things and then it actually happens where it's like.
Speaker 2: I know it all.
Speaker 3: Along, you know. So it's just that's how it goes. So she's happy to be home, you know, to like actually be not in a weird facility with strangers four hours away. So she's been she's been good. I mean, we're trying to do the best, can't best we can to deal and then you know, later on the other crap happens. So I'm hoping she's on the mend pretty much. With her foot, it was just, you know, I don't want to get too many details, but it was basically it's like a her fot was so tight from a brain injury from the biopsy, and even the doctors were baffled about that because they said they weren't even close to the motor strip for her leg to do that. But anyway, that's the long and short of it. I mean, we do have a go fund me if anybody cares enough.
Speaker 2: I will include the link to that, yeah, and the show the whole Yeah, Yeah, you can see the whole story of what's going on with her in case you guys are interested in scientifical things.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's why I've been gone. And I told Brandon should do this by himself, but for some odd reasons, maybe he doesn't like talking to himself, because who.
Speaker 2: Does If I start talking to myself like I was doing, then I Might'll just commit myself.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The other slucky thing, sorry, the other sucky thing about all this is when she has to start treatment, her treatments in Cleveland, and you guys live here in Indiana, so it's four hours away, right, And with everything that's going on, she's not able to work, so you're trying to hold down the fort over here, and you still have to work because someone has to work while all this is going on, so you can't be there whether the entire time. Like the whole way that everything's set up is really shitty.
Speaker 3: It is luckily, shout out to her mom. She's able to like be with her a lot of the time. That's basically was with her a lot of the times when she was over there. She works from home, not home mobilely with the laptop, and she's an RN so she's able to kind of take care of her a lot better than I could, even though I'm good support. So bless her mom, right, because I don't know how we would do this, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's a terrible thing that no one should have to go through. But lo and behold, here we are. And for some reason, a train noise just came blowing through my house. And I don't live anywhere near the train tracks. It's gonna say, what the hell, it's strange. I don't know why it's so loud.
Speaker 3: I guess in closing, like, you know, it's nice that they have hospitals like these, but I told Brandon that's the most depressing place you want to be because it's supposed to be like the best pop cancer hospital, but yet they don't have a cure for anything. So it's like this is so great, and this she's been going there since like half of her life, so it's like, I don't know. It just makes me mad about a lot of things, like what I've been saying on the other episodes about how there's no treatments for nothing, or if there is, they just want to withhold them, which is really fucking shitty if that's the case. Yeah, So I don't know, that's all I really got to say about that. I guess. I mean, we've got a lot of things to talk about. But if I'm not here all the time, you know why I'm busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So from now on, like we were trying to do every Thursday, but it could be hit and miss, just depending on the whole situation. Because obviously dealing with your wife to me and to anyone out there and should be listening, understands that that's more important than us on here talking about stupidity.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not always stupid, we know that. Yeah, And you know, like maybe what you do is comfort for a lot of people going through a lot of shit. I know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone's told me that before too, that like they like to listen to these shows because it gets an escape from the situation that they're dealing.
Speaker 3: With, right, And like it's kind of crazy how that works. It our shit talking brings somebody it makes their day better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I guess maybe they can relate that that's not just them to have to deal with a lot of the bullshit. It's all of us right for sure. One of the other shitty things that has gone on here in the last couple of weeks is we lost a good friend of the show and a big supporter, good friend of mine, Greg he Uh. He went out with you and I when we did some of the film and stuff, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huh he uh.
Speaker 2: Was one of the few people that always try and watch us live or leave a comment. And I went through the comments the other day and he was the only one that commented on one of our episodes of seems suss from. He apparently used to work with Bubba the Love Sponge or he didn't where he grew up with that guy. They went to the same college. When we were talking about the hal Cogan thing or something, we brought it up. He'd commented on there that he was from Warsol. He went to school with him, and he said he played football with him. But tragically he he loved doing the radio stuff, like Ham Radio, and they went to Boston for the Boston Marathon and he was selected to be one of the volunteer radio people. That's something he's always wanted to do, and so he got to do that. And then I don't know all of the details, but I guess I don't know if it was a heart attack or what happened, but something happened while he was in Boston and his wife had to fly out there just to get everything back. And I went to the services last week. So an ode to Greg. This one's for you, buddy. Yeah, but it's just been a bad couple of weeks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like some friends of ours. They had to put one of their pups down they had for a long time, and in fact, I think he stole one of my pictures and there was a dog in the back, you know, when I was holding it hamburger long Hamburger link like a penis the little dog the.
Speaker 2: Dog that was in the background.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had to put him to sleep, like for dog for Dexter recipes. Dexter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, I don't know. A lot of things just suck lately. And uh yeah, obviously the two things we just talked about are a lot worse. But now I'm a if you're watching this on YouTube, I can just say after YouTube, because for whatever reason, they decided to demonetize me, and I've tried to fight and appeal, but the AI algorithms that have you like review the appeals and everything have to deem that I am not worthy of being monetized anymore. I do not meet the standards of YouTube.
Speaker 3: So that's weird. We must have been talking some shit probably. Uh see, that's uh freedom of speech, my ass.
Speaker 2: So I've made a different YouTube channel called Tinfoil Tells Films, and that's where I was going to release the documentary. But to be honest, and I haven't even told you this because I just kind of got the email, I'm probably going to give it over to one of these studios has been wanting it. They told me I could keep my physical rights, and that means I will have all my physical copies so I can still sell them, but they will have the distribution for the digital side. And since my YouTube is now pretty much pointless for the documentary, I will probably just sign the rights over for them digitally and they can release it on Amazon and all that other stuff and not have to have me deal with it at this point.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I feel like that's the best format anyways, just not to have it on YouTube so that people have to kind of seek it out, if that makes any sense, Because I don't watch movies on YouTube, to be honest, only like some obscure thing, but not a movie.
Speaker 2: So I'm waiting to see this revised contract because originally the one that they had sent me, they wanted all the rights, they wanted all this other stuff, and I didn't agree to that. And I've had some offers from a couple of other people. One of them wanted me to pay. I negotiated last night that I didn't want to pay for anything. So they're supposed to be sending me into something else. So there different distribution companies, different studios that have actually been like wanting the documentary, which I think is crazy that we made something like Hollywood once. But the I'm probably, like I said, I'm just going to sign this one over because I don't have to pay for anything, nothing out of pocket. I just have to basically get them the material and eventually it'll get released. So I don't know when it will be released at this point, but it will be released at some point. So for anyone that's interested in seeing the Missis cinemaal Triangle, you can probably just go ahead and order a copy of the DVD.
Speaker 3: Which.
Speaker 2: Here's one right now. Look at that right in the flesh, right in the.
Speaker 3: Plast People like anybody's who's like contributed to that would probably want to buy their own copy anyway, just to say there, right, help fund.
Speaker 2: Then I sent someone a free copy, but he also donated more than probably anybody, so I sent him one. I sent you anyone that's helped me out with it, I've gave a copy to. So I did just get a new shipment in. So for anyone listening and anyone that's interested, you can reach out to me and I can mill you a copy, or I can give you the link to where you can order your own. But if you want one directly for me, they're fifteen dollars plus shipping, so you're looking at probably like twenty bucks for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well we kind of went off on a little bit of stuff. But there's something that I wanted to bring up, and I know you're going to want to talk about this too, But the Asian porn cartoon porn virus, now, the hint TI virus, the hint of virus or whatever. I have seen this. I have seen this episode before, I've seen how this has played out. I'm starting to get like flashbacks of twenty twenty, so that I don't know if I need to go like stock up on shit tickets first before I have to go start a fist fight to get a toilet paper, because it seems like that was the first thing that that's the first thing that disappeared.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like I've only I've only seen a few people, Like there's this typical idiotic a councilman that I stocked because my friend can't stand him, and he's already going on about it and in his own way about because he's kind of like a Democrat. But for the most part, everybody on my wall is just making fun of it and like nobody cares. They're just like, oh god, not again. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It is an election here. It's virul Oh oh yeah, the midterm variant.
Speaker 3: Which is like how how do you how would you even fall for that? You're just it's like the news just like has a spin wheel of whatever different kind of topics on it, and then whatever it drops on, let's just report on that. Okay, I'm freak throwing out It's.
Speaker 2: Just like the stuff going on in the Middle East. Remember it was always supposed to be like a quick little bombing and then we blow him out of the water. Now we're still going on over to months of bombings, but now we're on a ceasefire. But yet everything's still shut down and gas prices over five dollars a gallon.
Speaker 3: I don't get all that.
Speaker 2: Like so much winning right now, so much winning.
Speaker 3: It should have been over, Like they know what technology we have, so it's like, why even bother with the drama.
Speaker 2: I think I think they realized that they couldn't actually complete the mission the way they thought to. These guys have lived in this area for thousands of years. They already know how to defend themselves. And they have so much stuff buried in these mountains and bunkers and everything else.
Speaker 3: That sounds familiar. Yeah, yeah, he made a microphone a microphone on news news report from a mountain, Remember that guy, m hm, But yeah, my cell phone doesn't work. And like certain buildings, uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's actually funny because if I go into one of the buildings that you would think there'd be served, I lose service. If I go into a Sam's club, usually I don't have servis in there. Explain that those.
Speaker 3: Best to us in the wall. I don't know, and that is kind of weird because those ceilings aren't made out of anything special.
Speaker 2: There's certain there's certain stores that I can go into and I don't have cell phone service, so you got to connect to their WiFi. And then I think they're just looking at all my information when it connects to the Wi fi. I feel like you're trying to steal your information. Probably why does this guy look at that that stuff?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So tomorrow or if you're listening to this today right A, this is a disclosure day for the UFO files. The first batches the UFO files are being released tomorrow really nextally didn't see that. Yeah, it's the first drop of UFO files are being released. Apparently there's like forty something documents in maybe like one video, but that's just the first round. They're not all the documents, and so I don't think it's going to be anything earth shattering.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, do you care right now? No?
Speaker 2: Well no, at this rate, I just want to be able to afford to live. I could give a shit less if ET comes down here and probes us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why they they're pushing that as gender like that's fine and all, but you know, my wife is sick, and yeah, like you said, grocery is expensive, and you know, we're just trying to get around and do ship will aliens get ships and we don't get shipped.
Speaker 2: So maybe the aliens can give us the technology to not have to use fossil fuel anymore.
Speaker 3: Hey, that would be that would be the direction I'd want to go for sure. I mean, if you give me a flying car that is on magnetic magnetism, I'd be okay with that sort of Then we can just travel really far. Just this is really quick. Sure, that's that's a step.
Speaker 2: Well, now they're claiming that most likely that extraterrestrials aren't even extra terrestrials or extra dimensionals or whatever, so they're not even from outer space or just from a different reality. I was like, okay, we're travelers, Marty McFly, I don't know, like they're from a different dimension. I was like, oh, so it's like the India turtles were actually programming is for all this years ago? Right, we're going to get a brain crying the brain.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, oh you know he was interdimensional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they're thinking. These things are interdimensional. I've seen someone called them extra dimensionals, which I don't even know what that even would be.
Speaker 3: That is fine, to take me to a different dimension where everybody can get along quit being ship ahead to each other.
Speaker 2: I can be down with that also. Yes, yes, I don't know if that'll ever happen, but yes. See. The other thing that I find interesting, though, is the timing of this. And I've seen someone bring the comments that we're going to get UFOs before we get the Epstein files. I was like, didn't they release a lot of the files already though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they keep bringing that up as an argument, Like, I don't care about the just stop avoiding the Abstrem files.
Speaker 2: They did so many drops and like I read something the other day that like, people are completely ignoring the fact that in those files it basically alludes to them eating and sacrificing babies and no one cares. I was like, I don't know if it actually said all that, because I've never read them. To be honest, it doesn't. What are you going to do about it? What is any single person going to do about it? The only reason they want these right now is because of the Orange Man. They've had how many years now, to want these, and they didn't worry about it until just all of a sudden, right, and they're all part of the creep show. Let's be one hundred percent honest, like it's the good old boy system. They're not going to release anything because they're all guilty one way or the other. Right, they're all tainted, And so they released that. You and I the public habit. Okay, what are we going to do about it? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Complain?
Speaker 2: Yeah, complain what we're doing right now?
Speaker 3: It's the more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they don't care. At the end of the day, just forget about that. I'm more worried about real things in life again, Like why is gas prices rising as high as they are? Why is the cost of living so ridiculous? I literally told you this earlier today, six years ago, I made thirty dollars an hour less than what I do now, thirty dollars an hour less than what I make right now, and I was better off, I felt like, because everything else was cheaper.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So now I make a lot more money, but it doesn't feel like I do because everything is fucking went outrageous, right, So that's insane to me.
Speaker 3: I remember they gave us raises to counteract what was going on. But then it everything went up anyway, so it didn't matter. So it's like, well that was good and pointless. No, so yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Just the thought of instead of even like well whatever. Just to think if the thirty dollars an hour seven years ago, just making thirty dollars an hour seemed like a lot of money seven years ago. Right now I make on that on top of what I used to make, and I still feel like I'm making less than what I used to make. What went up. My bills are still the same bills, but everything else has went up. The cost of food has went up, the cost of fuel has went up, the cost of living itself has went up. But here we are. So the wages may increase, but everything else is increasing too. And that's what I try to explain to people before the one to argue with me about raising minim wage. People wanted to raise minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour or a livable wage. What is a livable wage?
Speaker 3: I don't know there is.
Speaker 2: I'll just say what can be considered a livable wage in the United States of America right now. I don't think people that make minimum wage should be working at a minimum wage job in this world and anyways, like it shouldn't be like your only source of income. And I don't even know what would be a minimum wage job anymore. Anyways, I don't even think fast food is minimum wage, Like who could survive on that in the first place. I think it should go up, yes, But when minimum wage goes up, so does everything else. Right, so again you're still in the same hole that they started for in the first place. Because again, minimum wage is like a starter job. It's not supposed to be your life support. But some people they got to take what they can get. And I understand that. I don't think a career should be slapping a hamburger at minimum wage.
Speaker 3: Even though some people are really good at it. We've seen those mames sort of like they don't deserve minimum wage. And then the old man, old cranky old man to barbecue like burns all the burgers because his skill isn't as good as a minimum wage burger flipper. But yeah, no, I get that, Like I don't even understand, like I don't, I mean an idiot of economics, But why does things have to increase? Like they keep telling us all the world's getting over pop but not really like we don't even know they're trying to adapt because you know everything, you know, the inflation should adapt with all the people and the population growing. And I'm like, that's just not there's just greediness. We shouldn't have to go We just shouldn't have to inflate anything. We should go down if we want to progress, because that just proves that people are just getting worse and greedier and company. You know, the whole thing with the the cooling data centers, it's like, well, we got to raise prices because I was like I didn't ask for that. Shit.
Speaker 2: Everyone's blaming AI and all the data centers, but like here's the other thing, Like it wasn't just AI, Like this is not what's causing everything to go up in the right, Like shit was going bad or long before someone started making AI stupid photos. Yeah, and then the videos like things were already pretty much going out the ends of everything. What is up? I love if you can see the comments.
Speaker 3: Hi silver Snails fifteen? What's up?
Speaker 2: I just don't understand, like why everyone all of a sudden they're just trying to find things to blame it is the only thing I can think of, Like, pretty much, we're gonna blame it on the AI. Now that's fine, it Ai, I ask AI for advice because you're not supposed to do that anyways. You think it's supposed to be smarter, but some of the ideas that it tells you to do is pretty stupid. But it's handy for certain things, but again it's not It doesn't take into account how the real world actually works, right, But I don't think. I don't think when someone's making a photo of a bigfoot riding a dolphin with a cowboy hat on, just think about how much water you just wasted doing that.
Speaker 3: Think how much the job you put it puts somebody out of a job because of that picture.
Speaker 2: Think about how much money and water we've wasted by going and bombing up brown people.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're always wasting water. What is the difference, Oh, they're just waste more. I'm like, can't be as bad as like a big city of how much water we dump out, Like, like, how's it wasting? Just the wasting water to cool We'll look how much shit and sewer that we spill in a big city. And then we have to recycle that versus just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we live down and we're seventy percent of the world of water. Yeah, why can't they use some of the ocean water to for these data centers? Build them out right?
Speaker 3: Yeah the salt water, this damn salt water, or just you know, we should do I feel like I might have seen in a cartoon where they just suck all the water out of the ocean. You can exp it might have been ductails. Maybe suck all the water out of the ocean. Use that to cool down and see what's in the ocean. There's many things to explore there, problems solved.
Speaker 2: Didn't think about all the poor fish that die just to satisfy our I mean our stupid AI images and videos.
Speaker 3: They can like kind of kind of filter the fish out, put them back into the water. Maybe there's there's something I don't want to fish to die because we want to steal water.
Speaker 2: Did you think it was weird? The like Sora, the the stupid AI thing that was like popular in the fall has completely been wiped out. That's gone now.
Speaker 3: M I might have saw an article about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the app was defunked. It's gone now. You can't use it.
Speaker 3: That's weird. I mean, I don't why. I guess I missed that.
Speaker 2: I don't really know. I think they said it was getting migrated into like chat GPT, but I've never seen chat GPT make anything video wise.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was. They're probably like, oh my god, you can carry away with all these videos.
Speaker 2: So I come across something and I don't have it on me right here because I know it's not their original video and or the original photo. But apparently back in twenty seventeen on four chand do you know what that is? Like one of the rest. Yeah, they there was a photo that was released of supposedly and didn't human thing, and they think it was like an actual alien because they said when that thing was released, someone posted it and fortune went down and only a few people actually saw the photo. And now it's become like an internet legend of what the photo really was, and there's all sorts of fake photos floating around of what it really was. But supposedly it's like people just knew it was actually not a fake photo was supposed to be real. I've read that that is actually just a myth, and Reddit people fall for it because it was made on four Chan to dick with people on Reddit. It's like some sort of different website tribalism. So they wanted to make the redditors think that there's something that really happened on four chan and they still talk about it. But the people on four chan just made it up just to make people think it was real. It was like, what was that a real thing?
Speaker 3: But what was the picture of it? I mean, so it was an alien, but.
Speaker 2: It's just supposed to be like almost like a selfie like image of an alien. They said it almost looked reptilian in a sense, like it almost had like scales to it. But it said it is more like and I said, it just looked scary, like it's so real that it looks scary.
Speaker 3: Did it look like a black and white photo? Was it that one?
Speaker 2: No, it was like a colored selfie. I there is a recreation of what someone said it was the closest version of what they had seen. And if anyone can actually see it, you kind of see that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know there was one that was kind of creepy looking that it looked like an old timey photo. That was probably the scariest looking one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fortune trolling Reddit that is what the excuse was. And honestly, I could see that because I feel like Reddit and four Chan are pretty much a bunch of neck beards anyway, so it wouldn't make it wouldn't surprise me that that was one of the things that went on, is that they were screwing around with each other. But supposedly fortune did actually go down, and the story was because of this photo that supposedly went up. And I've never seen the photo, and only like a handful of people have ever claimed to see the photo, and the photo has been wiped out because that's when the secret program, I forget what it's called something constellation. It's some sort of secret government things that scans the Internet, and I don't know. It's a big it's a big rabbit hole to go down, and I was going down it last night because I was bored. But I was like, a can we even talk about this? Am I going to get demonetized the way it already did?
Speaker 3: I I probably priority did anyway, just because we were talking about the eating the small things.
Speaker 2: Immaculate Constellation, that's the name of the secret program that scans everything. And it's realized that someone had leaked a real photo of an alien being, and that's what caused it to crash and it got completely wiped from the Internet right after that. Because Immaculate Constellation is a program designed to keep extraterrestrial life a secret, it could be real. Well, we'll find out tomorrow when they release information. That's not going to be anything that we haven't already heard before.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, like it, I mean, like you nail them, You nail the bulls eye there about we don't care. We just want easier living.
Speaker 2: Maybe all this was to get everyone agitated enough to where we don't give a shit so they can just slyly go in there and be like, hey, aliens are real, but guess what, here's six dollars gas. You don't care about the aliens right now. And that's how they sneak them in there to let everyone know they exist because we don't worry about it now.
Speaker 3: Somebody actually a friend of mine. We're just talking about random stuff. How certain agendas are there to just keep you distracted from what politicians are doing. I won't go into that, but like, I mean, that's kind of nothing new. So like here, let's let you argue about this while we do this.
Speaker 2: You've seen how many like more missing scientists have come about, and they've all been somehow connected to NASA or some sort of the technology companies or something to do with the military when it still comes into play with like ets or whatever. Well, one of the ladies that came up missing claims that she was actually zapped by one of the government's weapons and then she actually made a report to her friend that she thinks they were after her, that she disappeared not long after that. So it's actually it's kind of strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Above Majestics back on Amazon Prime. I was actually watching it earlier because that David Wilcox guy did any.
Speaker 2: Suicide himself, right, Yeah, you can't say that word.
Speaker 3: Or obstind himself.
Speaker 2: Demonized again Yeah he uh, he unlived himself, that is he that is what happened. And they are blaming it actually on Corey Good, the guy that influenced all that. It was actually Corey Good's story that pushed for all that, and that's how the whole Majestic Above Majestic started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're both on it, so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Corey Good was the one that got Willcock involved in it and pretty much used him to push his agenda. And there's another story out there. It was actually done. It's a documentary by Darcy Ware and I actually need to watch it. Uh kind of goes into detail of how Corey Good and them kind of made the whole thing up and did it as a money making scheme.
Speaker 3: It's a long, elaborate story to make any money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. It's uh one of those things. But apparently Wilcox he had a stable income working with Gaya, and then Corey convinced him to quit, and then dude had mental depression and some his wife divorced team and he was like some serious debt or whatever, and then apparently he just shit happens. Man. Like I said, bad things been going on to affect a lot of people lately.
Speaker 3: Enough for like eleven scientists to disappear this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, the one guy though, And I heard the reason they're bringing up all these other people is they want you to be paying attention more to the fact that the other people are missing, to kind of steer away the idea that the one dude that got this whole thing started Mecassic or whatever his name was. Uh, he's the one that they're actually really concerned about disappearing because he's the one that had a whole lot of intel on certain projects. I'm not even saying like extraterrestrial or anything like that. He just had a lot of knowledge about a lot of things and he just straight up disappeared. And that's the one that the military said, if he was found, they had to apprehend him. They wouldn't let anyone that wasn't military pick him up. So that means they didn't want you, me, local PD, anybody to find this guy. I feel like once you get into that type of position, you pretty much get on the Epstein list. And I don't mean that list, I mean the list of you disappear probably like you know way too much at this point, so you're you're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the timing is still really odd, like how this is happening all of a sudden again like every week, like in the back of the day you just hear random stuff, but like I feel like there's always something crazy going on, like almost to the point it's like what is going on?
Speaker 2: No, he's the one who disappeared on the Hyde. No, he wasn't the one on the hike. I don't believe he just he left his gun, his wallet and every like his phone, everything on his desk, on his table and vanished. No one knows where he's at. There's no record of him leaving, like there's been no trace of him. There's been no money spent, like he just straight up left everything at home, his ID, everything on his table and gone, and his military issued rife or handgun or whatever on the table, like everything register him is there, but his entire body's just vanished. I think he was married too, so his wife hasn't even seen him.
Speaker 3: Sounds made up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, but that's apparently he's the one guy that they are concerned about, and all these other people have popped up, apparently to make everyone start looking for these other people as they try and find the real GUIDs they're looking for.
Speaker 3: But prior TJF Fridays having some appetizers, haha, we got them good, We're going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where would someone go if they wanted to disappear? Like we live in the age of technology to where your there's cameras everywhere, and that's kind of where I go back to where I struggle with the cryptid thing or any type of weird stuff like alien stuff like when people see all this weird stuff. We live in an age where there's cameras everywhere. We all walk around with one in our pocket. So like he's at Epstein Island possibly, h how does someone just vanish? Like, if you get on a bus, I'm sure there's a camera, If you get on a train, there's a camera. I'm sure. If you go to an airport, there's cameras everywhere. You gotta have ID to even get on an airplane, right, you can't do anything without going somewhere someone's on a phone, You don't.
Speaker 3: It'd be a lot of work to track someone, like, because like you said, there's cameras everywhere, So it's like you're gonna watch every every hour at every single camera at like an airport or a bus stage.
Speaker 2: Think about the technologies that they have that we aren't even fully aware of. We know they have facial technology. They can recognize things because our phone unlocks because it recognizes our face. So you think that they don't have a super program out there that can analyze people's faces. So if we unlock our cell phone with our face, you don't think our face won't get picked up on some other sort of screen and all of a sudden, it recognizes us.
Speaker 3: Right, Or let's say, if they're trying to disappear, you got to have money to leave, so you got to use your card, and your card's on file and system that tracks your purchases.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so you have to have some sort of cash flow, right, But he left his wallet, didn't even take that. I figured, like, I feel like people like that that are so upper echelon of secrets, they probably are microchip without even being aware of it. They probably, like I figured they would, the government would actually put tracking devices in certain type of people. That way they could always find them if they ever needed to for situations like this. And if you're listening right now, uncle Sam, I'm patenting that idea. So I want my cut. Steal it from me. Why did we ever think the microchip them like dogs? They do it for animals. Why don't they do it for that. I've actually thought about this, and I know it sounds bad, but like being a parent, I've thought about this with microchip art dog, I wonder why people haven't thought about doing that for like children. You know how kids get kidnapped, Well, here's a scanner. You always know where your kids at I mean, it seems creepy, but at the same time, it's like I would figure out where my kid is. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I I said, you know what, that is weird? Now I think, like, why an animal be not a person, especially a child.
Speaker 2: I don't know. HM seems odd, but I guess because we have human morals that they don't want to do that to people, because people need privacy. But at the same time, it's like, but also, are we injected into ourselves. I'm sure we've been injected a few things here and there that we don't even know what's been in our put in our system.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting the heads high vaccine.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, the tentacled monster can come and do whatever it has to do to me.
Speaker 3: At this rate. I actually looked it up and it means hunter and something else.
Speaker 2: It's comes from randshit and piss.
Speaker 3: Correct, But I'm saying, like the actual meaning of the word hand. I looked it up because I was bored. I'm like, what is the.
Speaker 2: They claim it's not even transferable from a human to a human, but this is a different strain. Conveniently, that is like here we go, right, They claim you can only get it from inhaling the parts, the parts from rat pists or rat shit like the waste matter of rodents, mainly rats.
Speaker 3: So everybody in the New York subway already has it.
Speaker 2: Why can't we have the cool virus like zombies? We already zombies anyway, and everyone is a zombie.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. We are an epidemic of dumb people.
Speaker 2: I have been waiting so long for the zombie apocalypse. I'm gonna have to keep waiting.
Speaker 3: I know, and like I know how to survive because I've watched so many shows and movies as of recent years, and played so many games. My only thing is, uh, don't have children around because usually they screw up your plan because they fall off the plot, just like they do in real life. It's usually a problem or somebody starts like senseless drama and then you're a colony is compromised. Bats like that people through okay sis the breathing bat droppings guano, Yeah, a spintera divirus.
Speaker 2: The bats themselves are what they blamed.
Speaker 3: The other one on the.
Speaker 2: Pandemic on I can't say the word because it'll trigger the algorithm.
Speaker 3: It's just like it was didn't. They originally say it's like a wet market. It's like, so these people been eating these things forever and then suddenly somebody gets sick and then they fly over. And then suddenly people in Italy say, I remember all that. It just slowly like spread, and I thought it was a joke.
Speaker 2: And the first was on a boat and the person on the boat got sick in California and then we weren't going to worry about it. This was in like February, but I think the ship was already here because I think we had it back in the fucking winter, or at least I had it, and then all of a sudden, it was everywhere. It was on the toilet paper. It's possible, you know what.
Speaker 3: That's smart because they're like, if you wanted a shortage and you got so much all this infected paper, you're gonna sell it up like hotcakes. So everybody wipes their butt and gets sick instantly, and they're like, oh, where did it come from? I went to public dude. It's like that Batman episode where they secretly put the virus in a certain products. I keep saying, that's like kind of real.
Speaker 2: Remember the Batman movie. He did it with all of the cosmatology stuff.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean like that, like there's a mix of certain things that it would only trigger it, and then they didn't know what it was, so then they couldn't shower and all that. But it could have been in the toilet paper or any other kind of product that you used normally and you wouldn't know hum could be.
Speaker 2: I guess it's possible they were one. They were at one point blaming it on five G. Remember the five G towers were causing COVID.
Speaker 3: When they didn't take them down, because there's still five towers up I know, so that's obviously cross that off your sickness list.
Speaker 2: People were blaming all the stuff on so many different things. Now they this new one. I don't know what the the conspiracy realm's going to blame it on, other than I blame it as the fact that we just need a distraction and they're trying to It's midterm year, so we're gonna have to cause issues and we're getting ready to roll into summer.
Speaker 3: I'm so sick of that too, Like, oh, something crazy is going to happen because it's some some election like that you could people get sick of feeling that way? Like I know you do. I mean, what can we do? But other than be more aware that don't freak out when you don't really necessarily have to.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, it's dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's dumb.
Speaker 2: That's at the end of the day, society, Why are we stupid like that? That's a question we all need to ask ourselves. If you're listening right now, you made it all the way through. You understand that we are just as dumb as the rest of the people out here. But why are we dumb? What has made us become the way we are?
Speaker 3: We're easily controlled if we're dumber. If we're smarter, it'd be a lot harder.
Speaker 2: They wanted to They didn't, it's de evolution.
Speaker 3: Well they also didn't. They also plan for us to be smarter and be more aware, So then just come up with other things to keep us distracted. And then you know they're going to get it some way, somebody somewhere.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, we're just supposed to fall in line, drink the kool aid, and go about our business, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, what I need to put my fist up that curtain, guys. But sick of this bullshit, just like everyone else. I'm over it. Like I want some real good news, some news something to I want to be I want to have hope and faith in people. Yeah, but I don't know if I'm gonna see it an now. When I was talking about what was going on with my wife earlier, like it was cool to see how many people donated, and it's like, and I come to this face. I get on social media and it's usually dumpster fire, but for once, like that was the only way to get out a gofund me is through that, and just to see everybody like contribute, it's like kind of wild, Like that's pretty cool, Like I want to see more of that, you know, Like that's a positive positive. People don't have to do shit. Nobody had to give us some money, but they did, so it's like there's a little hope there. But it also sucks that we have to depend on these things. It says when we get sick.
Speaker 2: It's a good sign when people are willing to help out someone in need. And I still think there are a lot of good people in the world. The problem is we're so consumed amongst ourselves that it takes something like a terrible event to see the goodness in humanity.
Speaker 3: Right, it shouldn't be that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your wife suffering through brain cancer brings people together to do something good. But without that, what good was being done? You know what I mean? Like we just go about our day and like we're all guilty of it. We just we all are just doing the same thing. We're trying to survive because the world that we live in right now has gone to shit. And it's not because red versus blue or any of that stupidity like it that's one and the same. It doesn't even matter at this point. It's all over the world. We all live in a world designed to keep us hating each other. We're full of hate, full of piss and vinegar, like I don't know what. Like that's just the truth of the matter, Like it's by design. And I don't think they want us unified. I don't think they want us to know everything. I don't think we're supposed to know everything. I think, for whatever reason, this is what life has become and we're just being controlled by it. I don't think we can break free right now. And if we do break free, then what everyone says, oh, screw the government, break the system anarchy, then what you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: We live in peace like in demolition Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't happen, So there's never peace. We're not a peaceful species. If even though if you believe in evolution, if you even go look at chimpanzees, which is supposed to be the closest thing to us, they are not a peaceful species. They will rip your face off, like literally.
Speaker 3: True, true, throw at you.
Speaker 2: They'll throw a turd at you as they rip your face off, and then play with her pecker.
Speaker 3: And I still don't think you know what, now that's a controversial type. I don't think there we yes, I don't think we come from monkeys. I'm sorry, I don't think we do. There's no way because as people joke about, well there's still monkeys then so how can we if we evolve from them while they're still apes. I don't think we came from them.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't if we did, I think there was some tinkering. I don't think we're just a straight up evolutionary line from primate. They claim a mixture of like the Neanderthal was a version, there was the pro Magnums. There's all sorts of different like humanoid species, but Homo sapian was the one that had the bigger brain capacities and we evolved better. Sure, but you also have to look at it if you believe in the same science that's in history that's been teaching us, Like on an evolutionary scale, we're minuscule, like four to five thousand years, maybe seven thousand years. I don't even know what the Sumerians were, but like think about that in the terms of one hundred thousand years a million years, Like we're minuscule how much we've evolved if you believe in that from the early nineteen hundreds, now look at that from the nineteen nineties. The stuff we're doing right now thirty years ago seemed crazy. We're on a video chat with each other. There's people watching us live right now. It's like we're almost like a live TV person on a radio show aiming through the Internet. I remember like when America Pie came out, Uh, they were watching the girl miss only fan Shannon Elizabeth uh made a million dollars last week, but yeah, when she was being Nadia and that link one eighty two and all the other people were watching old gym live streaming. That was like the pioneer days of live streams of the late nineties.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 2: But now this is like a common thing for us, like video chat. Like back then we had dial up internet. We didn't have this. We had giant cell phones. Like even in the early two thousands we had the no kias that you could play snake on. Now we have smartphones that you can watch high def porn in.
Speaker 3: That says, back to the future. You predicted a lot of the shit, except the flying cars, which I'm mad about. Still.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's slying car if we just aren't capable of having it because everyone have to have a pilot license. Because this think about how much more crazy the world would be if we were all flying around.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if, like I was saying earlier, what if it's magnet powered, then you can't control that, right, But what if you.
Speaker 2: Fly into a tree or a house but have a pilot.
Speaker 3: Slight since when it's not really like it's proposed by the Earth.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just see jet cars sling into buildings and the thing never forget true.
Speaker 3: We would turn into the movie Idiocricy. That's so weird how that movie is very accurate. It's like, where did that guy come from to come up with that kind of storyline and then have guitars time.
Speaker 2: Maybe someone someone came out a couple of years ago claiming that they were from the future, but yet whatever he predictedly never happened. I remember, I remember he made a big stink on the internet a few years back about it came from like not too far in the future, but it was like twenty years in the future or something like that, and he came back toward everybody was like, we didn't warn anybody about twenty twenty, you dumb fuck.
Speaker 3: Maybe well you're right, but we can only we've got ideas about why that happened. It shouldn't have. We definitely became cheap there, not all of us, but h I'm going to that.
Speaker 2: How many people took the mark of the Beast. It's funny, Well it's funny to call it that because we called it the Beast era and then everyone cut got the jabs and then it's like, well, it's kind of like taking the mark of the Beast. Oh wait, I got that right here? Where is it at?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There, it was.
Speaker 3: This weak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I don't know. I'm not ready for another repeat of season two of twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I don't see why this one is because it kept bringing up other ones, and then it kind of fizzled out because everybody kept making fun of it. It's like, oh, not again, and then it's just kind of.
Speaker 2: People are laughing about it. But once all of a sudden, once the TV's like, oh no, this person's dead. This person's dead. Old people are risk, You're going to kill well, your friends, you need to stay away from your family. And then yeah, I don't know. I'm still It's been how many years now, and I'm still not dead yet.
Speaker 3: I've we probably all have rats shit in our houses and we're not dead yet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still waiting for all those people that told me that I was killing people and that I'm part of the problem and the unvaccinated are all going to be dead here soon.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, I remember that I was. I guess I'm a serial killer in my own way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, how dare you? I'm not dead yet, I guess anyone listening. I'm sorry that apparently I maybe have been part of the reason you're distant relative somewhere could have passed away, because I don't really understand the logic in that.
Speaker 3: But you know, sorry, you know what, the same people are bitching about something else because that's just how they are. Yeah, guarantee, they're bitching about something else right now.
Speaker 2: I saw one today complaining about the state of Indiana being the most racist state in the country. You are a man of color, yes, do you find this state completely racist?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Do you find this state to be the most racist of all the states you've ever been to?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that is what they were trying to claim. And like so many people were triving in there agreeing that were so backwards because of it's a red state and we want to bring back slavery. And I was like, where the fuck did that come from? I don't know. I was like, we weren't even a slave state. We were one of the free states back in those days. But uh yeah, So apparently if you don't have the same ideology of certain people on a certain political scale, you are automatically racist and you automatically want to have slaves.
Speaker 3: Okay, then I mean we're gonna go that way.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the apparently that's what this person thinks. And there was some support on that post of people agreeing with him because I couldn't. I can't call him him because his pronoun for they them. But that is what they them. We're saying of we are the most backward state, we're the most racist state, and we hate people like they them.
Speaker 3: Wait what so they have to turn it back on themselves. I don't they hate people like they them, but then they make it racist, so they make it about them versus a race. Is this that they don't they them as a white person, But then now they're making they're victimizing themselves by using racism. Is that what? Yes? Sounds like what's happening?
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, they were saying we're racist, but it's also against people of that type of community that is not the normal hetero sexual community here in the Bible state of Indiana, the Bible state. Yeah, they claim Indiana's a Bible belt state.
Speaker 3: We have we have church churches everywhere, no matter where you go, you go more to north, the churches. There's this thing as Bible Belle. It's just I mean, there is, But as far as like the demographic is usually more South because they're really Bible belty. I guess which that doesn't sound like a good time to be honest.
Speaker 2: And like I said, I don't care what somebody thinks of and they identify themselves as well, you know, it's no skin off my ass, right, I really don't care. But don't sit there and tell someone that they are racist because they're automatically racist because they're white. Right, there's kind of that's a racist comment in itself. And just because you live in the state and you happen to be a white person does not automatically make you a racist that wants to own slaves.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I didn't choose to live in Indiana. I was born in Indiana. I had no say in the matter. I didn't choose to be a white person. Like, that's just how I was born. Now here's the here's the kicker. They were born the way that they are. We're supposed to accept that, but they will not accept someone like me. Isn't that ironic?
Speaker 3: Little Matt.
Speaker 2: So, dear listeners out there, I'm not trying to offend you, but that is the reality of the world that we live in right now, where people like me, who has no say in the matter of what race I am. And I'm not crying about Oh you're a white person, you're white privileged. Yeah, I'm probably am white privileged. I don't know, I don't whatever. I still go to work every day, I still slave around at a job. I still have to pay bills. AWM I privileged. But then we have ed who is not a man of whiteness except as beard right now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you feel that you have been wronged in your life because of your background, of your skin tone?
Speaker 3: Not in a long time. I don't think when I was a kid, because it's town needs to be more racist. But I feel like nobody knows what I really am, which is the advantage I have here. But like, I don't think I've been wronged. I mean, I've seen a lot of people make comments about my race, but people make comments about a lot of racists, so it doesn't matter. It's just I don't feel wrong. It's basically a man's answering your question.
Speaker 2: I understand racism is a real thing. There are people that are straight up racist, and I just don't agree with the fact just because people are white, they're automatically racist. Like, that's me. That's a racist comment right off the bat.
Speaker 3: You're not really white though you've got probably got all sorts of shit inside of you. As far as like your actual ethnicity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Apparently I have Dutch royalty.
Speaker 3: See you're a you're a Dutch person. That's is that white Anglo Saxon Dutch person.
Speaker 2: Susan says, I live in Georgia, Democrat, white woman, over sixty, military brat, love all people, see, thank you see.
Speaker 3: There you go. Yeah, so she likes conspiracy seems such shows if she wasn't she just closed minded, she wouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: Again, that's I don't care, And I don't know why people have to target everybody else out just to make themselves feel better. Like, yes, Indiana sucks, I'll tell you that, yes, but I don't think it sucks because we literally hate everyone that's not a white person. I know some people that are racist, but I also know some people that are not racist. But I also know people that aren't white that are also racist. Right, I mean, at the end of the day, racism is stupid. I hate people because they're stupid, not because of the color of their skin.
Speaker 3: That's a fair statement for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what my problem is is like people worry about all sorts of things, but they're not out and actually enjoying. Like if you go out to an event and you know, like he goes to do something, there's all sorts of people there. Like you've ever been to the beach where there's like everybody of all sorts of colors just jumping in the water and they don't care. They're like living in the moment, Like that's the happiest you see. Everybody of all colors and races is at the beach just having a good time. They're not fighting each other because hey, this is a white man's beach or this is a black man's beach, hispanic whatever. Just go out and like enjoy being around different people. You don't have to talk to him, just you're all doing something fun, you know what I mean. So I feel like people got too much in time on their hands and that's when they just started like thinking of things to hate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So again, I also think a lot of the hate stuff is just being pushed upon us from different people just because they want everyone to hate each other. I think it's more of a propaganda thing. I'm not saying it's completely irrelevant and it's not a real thing, because obviously it is. But I think the media and other things push that narrative because they want to continue to keep that division amongst people. They want everyone to be at each other's throats because again, it's easier to control people that are automatically fighting amongst themselves rather than fighting against them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bringing the energy down. I think that's like an energy killer.
Speaker 2: And we know who feeds on low vibrational energies, right, which.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, if you go into the wou part of that thing, it's like, I see why, I see why that could work against a lot of people or it can't. Like, if you're all thinking of positive, being happy, I feel like good things happen. Maybe you Maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: You are for what I know you are more of it, not so much, I must say, a super positive person. But you're not a negative person and you always seem happy, go lucky, try to be but shitty things happen. Correct, So it's like, what do we get from being a good person compared to being a shitty person? Like, I don't know if I'm a shitty person. I don't think I am, but maybe some people think I'm shitty person. But at the end of the day, like I just try and go about my business and try and do the best I can and try not to let the world get me down.
Speaker 3: Right, And that I've seen that a lot happen, because you know, I've had a conversation with a guy and he said everything on Facebook and the state of the world is keeping him down. And it's like, well, look who you surround yourself with. They bring you down with their bad energy, Like don't I basically told him, like, you should not worry about the state of the world is not as bad as how you think it is. It's what everybody says to you is what's bringing you down, because you know, at the end of the day, you log off and you go do your own thing. You don't think the world's falling apart. Sure gas sucks whatever, but it always fluctuates, it really does. But that isn't the reason for well, woe is me? My life is terrible, you know what I mean? Like that is not that's just the energy killer all that.
Speaker 2: Some people make the life that they have miserable, their own actions make it miserable. But instead of realizing that and taking accountability for their own actions. They rather blame the rest of the world for sucking, when really they've made their life suck themselves by having piss poor decisions.
Speaker 3: I know a few people like that. It's like, you know, you could think a little bit more positive about this, But that's not for me to say tell anybody this. That isn't not That's not what I was put here in this world to do, is to fix other people's problems. Now, if they came up to me and they wanted, you know, talking to something, at least somebody talked, I will take that. But I'm not the one going around trying to change people's ideals, because that's pointless.
Speaker 2: It's just more some people are bad energy. Some people are so set in their ways anyways that they're not going to change no matter the situation, because they don't want to take accountability. Like they've went through life so long of someone going around and wiping their ass for them that they would rather just skip by, skate by whatever the term is, skeat skate skeats, skate skeat. They wo'd rather go up through life having someone give them everything for them and rather not put in the work to do it, and then when the life turns to shit because that money train just disappears, and then they're left with the real world obligation of actually becoming a contributing person of society, they don't know how to do that, and then they start blaming society for the bad stuff that goes on in their life because they've never been an adult and had to actually be someone responsible. There's a lot of people out there that will not take responsibility seriously. They will not take accountability seriously because they've never had to. Someone's always been there to pick them up and take care of them. And when that person stops doing that, it's like a wake up call for them. You think they would actually understand, but instead of that, they start blaming everybody else. They start blaming the person for no longer taking care of you know what I mean, Like, instead of being like, oh, maybe I should actually like change my ways. They don't see it that way because they've been coddled for so long that they literally just go about their business as this is how life is supposed to be. I don't have to do anything. Everyone else should hand everything to me. Yep, and that's not how life works. Maybe it does for certain people. If I guess, if you're rich and gets spoon fed all the time from the people that get spoon fed from the billionaires, I guess I don't know what they do in those wacky islands, but.
Speaker 3: I do feel like a social media plays a big part in how people think they should be versus how they really are. You know, you're trying to put on some sort of front that you're a positive person in your own way, but you're really not. But you take that away, it's like who are you? You know?
Speaker 2: It's always someone else's fault. Yeah, So I was actually thinking about this a couple of days ago. Has anyone ever been And this is questions for the listeners out there too. You can write in or comment on wherever you're listening at or whatever it is you want to, but have you ever been in relationships before? And obviously if you're not with the person now you have an X? Has anyone ever had an X that is an X because of something that you did? So basically, like anytime someone usually talks about an X, it's always the ex's fault. Did something wrong? The X was a bit you know, what I mean, like, they always something negative about that person, right, I'm guilty of it. But has anyone ever stopped to think that they were also the problem? Does anyone ever admitted to.
Speaker 3: That I was safe for my To be honest, it happened to me. I mean, they broke up with me because I think they thought I wasn't good enough for them, and it was one of those things. She was kind of a little bit toxic in her own way. I think she had a lot of issues within herself that she you know, the typical and then later on apologized because the person that they were with wasn't like me. Actually I was a better person than they apologized for the way they treated me. So yeah, I kind of won that one. I mean, it didn't. It never feels good to be dumped by somebody, but then you realize you're better off, especially how they were acting towards me. So I guess that's an example.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people are blinded from the negative aspects of a person, especially if you're with that person for a long time. You just kind of overlook the negativity and the toxicity that they breathe, like looking back later on, and then you look at it like, damn, that shit sucked. And then but again they're either going to blame you or you're blaming them. Someone's always the bad guy, but in a lot of the time, like are we actually the bad guys? Or were they the bad guy? They just won't realize it, because again it goes back to what I said earlier about the people that don't change because they've been coddled their whole life. They don't take accountability for anything. They literally put the blame on someone else. So when we break up in relationships and we blame the other person, is not our way of dealing with it too, because we don't want to take responsibility. Right retro reflectivity here, I don't even know if that's even a real world to at this point, But like, looking back at the decisions that we've made in previous relationships with people, could we handle things differently and not act at the way we acted or done something that the way we did it, How would of that have impacted our relationships with people? But I feel like if we don't do stuff like that, we don't learn from it. And I don't know, I don't know why I'm thinking about this other than the fact that I watched my kids date stuff, and I hear stuff about goes on in schools and how boys are super jealous, and like, I'm like, that's dumb.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, it's dumb, but it's I feel like we're the same people we've always been. Yeah, let's aside from like the internet and technology being a little different as far as like relationships go and catfishing and but human nature, we do the same stupid shit. Yeah, let's say sort of, first husband be well, you know that for Susan Hamilton started to hear that abusive husband suck ass, tell you that much. And then you have that where it's like, I'm sure you know your husband broke you down to the point you didn't want to leave him because you probably didn't feel like you could. Like I know somebody's went through the same thing. They just they're just so broken down. They didn't want to leave their abuser because they didn't feel they were worthy of anything. So and then sometimes.
Speaker 2: But sometimes a significant other convinces the person that they will never find anyone else because who would want you right?
Speaker 3: Just break you down? Because that's just manipulative and shitty.
Speaker 2: It's that's how people are. It's a control thing. And again everything goes back to controlling and sorry to hear about your second husband, right, and yeah, it's I don't know, I all what got me thinking about that? Just something different. Well, sometimes people are in general, like the way humans act, the way people think, and the way people react, like the human emotion side. Maybe because I don't have a whole lot of emotions because I'm probably a secret serial killer and I just haven't done it yet, but I lack some of the emotions that most people would have, I guess, and I've always thought of interesting how people react to certain things. And maybe I should have been like a psychologist or something like that, psychiatrist or whatever the hell they're called, because I try and understand the way people react, because I've always wanted to understand why people do the things that they do. But then I also reflect on things like, man, sometimes I could have done stuff differently, or maybe I could have done this differently, But I also wouldn't have done things differently because I wouldn't be where I'm at right now most likely, you know what I mean. So it's not like I want to like go and change the outcomes of anything. It's just I wonder if anyone's ever looked back and be like, you know what, I was kind of a dick, right, But again, no one typically ever goes that route. So it goes back to accountability.
Speaker 3: Truth.
Speaker 2: The life lewards here that you learn on seam sucks.
Speaker 3: Right, No nobodys toick accountability. Sometimes it's isn't hard. It's hard to do. I guess I want to met you're wrong? People don't Yeah, huh, yep, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just one of those things we all get dealt a shitty hand, some of us worse than the others. But right, it is now eleven PM. So for everyone that's been watching live and commenting, you guys are awesome. I do apologize or not keeping up with this. Like I said, Ed's been dealing with a lot of stuff and moving forward, He's probably going to be dealing with a lot of stuff. If you just joined us and are not familiar with what we talked about at the beginning. His wife has brain cancer. There is a GoFundMe page, it will be in the show notes so far, or anyone will be interested in helping Ed and his wife, it would be definitely appreciated, and you're.
Speaker 3: Not you're not obligated to do so, but every bit counts. You know, you don't know me from a lot of don here doing on me for shit from Shue who Shahula. But you know I understand if and times are hard. You know, I had posted about that how you don't have to help. I know times hard, but you know you never know, and this helps a lot, just.
Speaker 2: Anyone. And I'm not a religious person, but thoughts, prayers, I know if people make jokes about the thoughts and prayers or whatever, but like anything like that, positivity, good vibes, like whatever it is that you believe in or feel like you can do, it's whatever that's the longest, feels like it's helpful, It's always.
Speaker 3: Appreciated, right, thank you Silver Snails. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But I think we're gonna wrap this up. So again, I'm releasing this on the normal Tenfoil Tells stream. I'm also releasing it on the same seem susstream, So for anyone listening on either one, if you would like to follow seem Sus, we release these on its own podcast, so just look for Seemsus and you can subscribe. I don't always release these on tenfoil teals, but because we've been gone for a few weeks and because of everything that's been going on with ed, I wanted to drop my normal listeners on tenfoil tells the chance to hear this kind of understand what's been going on, and hopefully anyone listening, thoughts, prayers and if you would like to help the GoFundMe check that out too. And on that note, thanks to ed If for being here, thanks for everyone that's been out here live, and we will see you guys maybe next week hopefully